时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Where is my desk? | 我桌子哪儿去了 |
[00:07] | That is weird. | 真奇怪啊 |
[00:09] | This is not funny. This is totally unprofessional. | 这一点都不好玩而且很不专业 |
[00:12] | Okay, well, you’re the one who lost the desk. | 行吧但你是那个弄丢桌子的人 |
[00:14] | didn’t lose my desk | 我没有 |
[00:15] | Hey, calm down. Where was the last place you saw it? | 嘿别冲动你最后一次见它是在哪 |
[00:18] | Okay, who moved my desk? | 谁动了我的桌子 |
[00:20] | I think you should retrace your steps | 你应该重复一遍昨天的过程 |
[00:22] | Okay, I am going to tell Michael | 我现在就去告诉迈克 |
[00:24] | and this entire office will be punished. | 办公室里的所有人都要受到惩罚 |
[00:28] | Colder. | 更冷了 |
[00:32] | Warmer. | 更暖了 |
[00:35] | A little warmer. | 更暖点了 |
[00:37] | There you go. Warmer | 对了更暖了 |
[00:40] | Warmer. | 更暖了 |
[00:41] | Warmer. Warmer. Warmer. | 暖了暖了暖了 |
[00:43] | Cold. Cold. Cold. | 冷了冷了冷了 |
[00:44] | Back up. | 倒回去 |
[00:49] | Warmer. Hot. Red hot. | 暖了热了太热了 |
[00:51] | Hot. Very hot. | 热了太热了 |
[00:58] | DWIGHT K. SCH RUTE | |
[01:07] | – Dwight Sch rute. – Hi, Dwight. | 杜怀特·舒鲁特-嗨杜怀特 |
[01:09] | What sort of discounts are we giving | 买20 磅白二号纸我们可以给 |
[01:12] | on the 20-Ib white bond? IGHTK. SCHRUTE | 多大的折扣啊 |
[01:13] | SAHRUTE | 吉姆我告诉过你都快20次 |
[01:15] | DWIGHT K. SCH RUTE I know. | 我知道 |
[01:20] | It’s by the ream? DWIGHT K. SCH RUTE | 是按令算的吗 |
[01:21] | Yeah. F Ream.. DWIGHT K. SCHRUTE | 是的 |
[01:23] | It is now $9. 78 DWIGHT K. SCHRUTE | 售价是9. 78美元 |
[01:25] | 可以打93 折 | |
[01:27] | Okay, thank you. Got to get back to work. | 好的谢谢你快回去工作吧 |
[01:34] | Wash your hands, Kevin. | 洗手凯文 |
[02:10] | Right. | 是的 |
[02:12] | Oh, let me just check the pricing list. Hold on one second. | 先等一下我看下价格表稍等 |
[02:14] | Sensei, hello, it’s Sempai. | 老师你好我是前辈 |
[02:19] | Dwight. | 杜怀特 |
[02:20] | You know what, let me give you a call right back | 不好意思啊我一会儿给你回电话 |
[02:22] | You know. Five minutes. I’ll call you back. Thanks | 五分钟后打给你谢谢 |
[02:25] | Yes, I just had a question… Yes, Sensei. | |
[02:28] | 非常感谢您好的 | |
[02:35] | Was that your mom? | 那是你妈妈吗 |
[02:37] | No, that was my sensei. | 不是那是我的老师 |
[02:39] | Oh, I thought it was your mom. | 我以为是你妈妈打来的 |
[02:41] | I am now Sempai, which is Assistant Sensei. | 我现在是前辈了也就是助理老师 |
[02:45] | Assistant to the Sensei, that’s pretty cool. | 老师的助手很厉害啊 |
[02:47] | Assistant Sensei | 助理老师 |
[02:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:49] | I am a practitioner of Go ju-Ryu Ka rate | 我在一家刚柔流空手道馆工作 |
[02:53] | here in Scranton. | 这家道馆就在这儿斯克兰顿 |
[02:55] | Two! | |
[02:57] | Dwight, snap your kick back. | 杜怀特用力回踢 |
[02:58] | Three! | |
[03:00] | My sense i, lra, recently promoted me to purple belt | 我的老师伊拉最近把我晋级为紫带 |
[03:05] | And gave me the duties of a sempai. | 并且给了我当前辈的任务 |
[03:08] | Not that a lot of people here in America | 在美国并没有很多人 |
[03:10] | know what a sempai is. | 知道前辈是什么 |
[03:11] | But it’s equally as respected as a sense i. | 但我能得到和老师一样的尊重 |
[03:19] | don’t wanna stay until 7:oo again this year. | |
[03:22] | I don’t really have any control over that, Stanley | |
[03:29] | Michael tends to procrastinate a bit | 迈克每次工作前 |
[03:32] | whenever he has to do work | 都会拖延一点时间 |
[03:35] | Time cards, he has to sign these every Friday. | 这是考勤卡每周五他都必须签名 |
[03:39] | Purchase orders have to be approved | 每个月底的订货单 |
[03:40] | at the end of every month. | 都要经他确认 |
[03:42] | And expense reports, | 还有支出报告 |
[03:44] | all he has to do is initial these | 他要做的不过是 |
[03:46] | at the end of every quarter. | 每个季末在这些文件上签字 |
[03:48] | But once a year it all falls | 但是每年它们都会 |
[03:49] | on the same Friday. That’s today. | 落在同一个星期五也就是今天 |
[03:52] | I call it the perfect storm. | 我把这称为完美风暴日 |
[03:54] | I don’t wanna work | 我不想工作 |
[03:57] | I just wanna bang on this mug all day | 我只想敲上一天的杯子 |
[03:59] | Did you ask me here for any specific reason? | 你把我叫过来有什么特殊原因吗 |
[04:02] | Yes, I did. | 是的有 |
[04:03] | Here’s the dizzle | 是这样的 |
[04:05] | I have a very top-secret mission for you. | 我有一个高度机密的任务要交给你 |
[04:09] | I want you to update | 我想让你更新所有人的 |
[04:11] | all the emergency contact information. | 紧急联络人信息 |
[04:13] | Why is that secret? | 这个任务哪里机密了 |
[04:14] | Hello. Oh, God. Busywork. Oh, get away, cretin. | 哈喽天哪又要忙了出去小笨蛋 |
[04:18] | I put stickers, so you know where to sign. | 我贴了便签这样你就知道在哪签字了 |
[04:20] | Yes, thanks, I know where to sign. | 好的多谢我知道在哪儿签字 |
[04:22] | It’s just that last year you.. | 只是去年你 |
[04:23] | Yeah, well, last year they were out of order | 对去年这些文件顺序搞乱了 |
[04:25] | weren’t they, Pam? | 是吧佩姆 |
[04:26] | The last pick-up for overnight deliveries is at 7:00. | 最晚取件时间是晚上7 点 |
[04:30] | So you need to have them signed by then | 你需要在那之前把这些文件签好 |
[04:32] | or much earlier | 或更早一些 |
[04:33] | Chill ax, Pam. | 淡定点佩姆 |
[04:35] | Stop Pam-MS-ing. That’s pretty good | 好啦别再叨啦很好 |
[04:38] | Actually I’m sending Ryan on a top-secret mission. | 其实我正给莱恩布置一个高度机密的任务 |
[04:42] | Tell her what it is. | 告诉她是什么 |
[04:43] | Updating emergency contacts. | 更新紧急联络人 |
[04:47] | Well, is that really a priority? | 这事真这么要紧吗 |
[04:49] | Is it a priority? Oh, I don’t know. | 是否要紧我不知道 |
[04:51] | What if there’s a tornado, Pam? | 如果突然发生龙卷风了怎么办佩姆 |
[04:53] | People’s legs are crushed under rubble? | 有个人的腿被石头压坏了怎么办 |
[04:56] | Please, would you be so kind as to call my wife? | 请问你能好心帮忙通知我的老婆吗 |
[04:58] | No, I can’t | 不你不行 |
[04:59] | because we don’t have any emergency contact information | 因为我们没有紧急联系人的信息 |
[05:02] | because Pam said it wasn’t a priority. | 因为佩姆说这不是我们该优先考虑的事 |
[05:04] | Think. Think with your head, Pam. | 想一想用你的脑子想一想佩姆 |
[05:06] | Okay, well, she walks out. | 她出去了 |
[05:08] | That’s the problem with being a boss | 当一个老板要面对的问题就是 |
[05:10] | is that when you are tough they resent you | 当你遇到难处时你的员工都远离你 |
[05:12] | and when you are cool they walk all over you. | 而当你事事顺心时你的员工又都围着你 |
[05:17] | Catch-22. Yes. | 对第22条军规 |
[05:23] | Why don’t you give me your contact information | 不如你先把你的联系方式 |
[05:25] | to start with? | 告诉我吧 |
[05:25] | Okay, what’s your cell? | 你电话是多少 |
[05:28] | Larissa Halpert | 拉瑞萨·哈柏特 |
[05:30] | What’s her address? | 她的地址是 |
[05:31] | 117 Von Bergen Street | 卑尔根街117号 |
[05:34] | Hello? | 你好 |
[05:35] | Hey, Ryan! | 嗨莱恩 |
[05:39] | This is Michael Jackson | 我是迈克·斯科特 |
[05:41] | calling from Wonderland. | 从仙境打来的电话 |
[05:44] | You mean Neverland? | 你是说梦幻庄园吗 |
[05:47] | This is Tito. | 我是提托 |
[05:52] | What? | 什么 |
[06:02] | That sucks. | 这很不好 |
[06:03] | You’re making this up as you go along, aren’t you? | 是你临时编出来的没错吧 |
[06:05] | am just following the website. | 我只是照着网页上的指示做 |
[06:07] | Well, at least I don’t have cavities. | 好吧我好互没有蛀牙 |
[06:10] | Yes, you have very nice teeth. | 是的你的牙齿很健康 |
[06:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:14] | Who’s your emergency contact? | 谁是你的紧急联系人 |
[06:17] | Stacey. | 史黛西 |
[06:22] | Pick up! | 接电话 |
[06:26] | Hello? | 你好 |
[06:29] | This is Mike Tyson. | 我是拳王泰森 |
[06:34] | Hey, Dwight? | 杜怀特 |
[06:36] | As sempai, do you ever think that there’s gonna be a day | 作为前辈你觉得会不会有那么一天 |
[06:39] | where humans and robots can peacefully coexist? | 人类能和机器人和平共处 |
[06:43] | Impossible. The way they’re programmed… | 不可能它们被编程的方式 |
[06:49] | You’re mocking me. – No, I’m not. | 你在嘲笑我-不我没有 |
[06:50] | Well, let me offer you a little piece of advice. | 来我给你个建议 |
[06:53] | I am not afraid to make an example out of you. | 我可不怕从你身上学东西 |
[06:57] | Well, that’s not advice. | 这可不是提建议 |
[06:58] | What advice sounds like is this | 建议听上去是这样的 |
[07:01] | Don’t ever bring your purple belt to work | 永远别穿你的紫腰带上班 |
[07:04] | because someone might steal it. | 有人会把它偷走的 |
[07:07] | Okay, give that back to me. | 好了把腰带还给我 |
[07:08] | Okay. Say “please. | 可以不过你要说”请” |
[07:09] | No. That is not a toy. | 别闹那不是玩具 |
[07:11] | Please? ?-Please! | 不说请吗-请给我 |
[07:12] | Good. And it absolutely is a toy. | 很好还有这就是玩具 |
[07:14] | Arigato. | 说谢谢 |
[07:15] | Arigato. This is not a toy. | 谢谢这不是玩具 |
[07:17] | This is a message for the entire office | 这是个整个办公室传递的信息 |
[07:20] | So that everyone can see that | 这样所有人都知道 |
[07:22] | I am capable of physically dominating them. | 我处于领导地位 |
[07:27] | And this is more of a ying-yang thing. | 这涉及到阴阳之说 |
[07:30] | The ” Michael ” is all cursive s, ” Scott ” all caps. | “迈克”全写连笔”斯科特”全大写 |
[07:33] | Left brain, right brain, or duality of man | 左脑右脑人之两重性 |
[07:38] | Could you practice on the forms? | 不如你在表上练吧 |
[07:45] | No women or children, unless provoked. | 不和妇女儿童动手除非他们挑我 |
[07:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:47] | Roy. | 罗伊 |
[07:48] | Warehouse guy, doesn’t count. | 那个管仓库的他不算数 |
[07:50] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[07:51] | Michael. Could you beat up Michael? | 迈克你能揍倒迈克吗 |
[07:53] | Yeah, I don’t think that would happen. | 我不觉得我会这么做 |
[07:54] | Because we’re friends. | 因为我们是朋友 |
[07:56] | Because I would kick his ass. | 因为我会把他打得屁滚尿流 |
[07:58] | Well, Dwight’s a purple belt, so. | 杜怀特是紫带所以… |
[08:00] | So? | 所以 |
[08:01] | – I’ve beat up black belts. — Yeah. | 我还扁过黑带呢-这样啊 |
[08:03] | And how did you know they were black belts? | 你怎么知道他们是黑带呢 |
[08:05] | They told me after. | 打完之后他们说的 |
[08:08] | See, I used to run with | 我以前经常和街上那帮 |
[08:09] | a very tough crowd, street fighter types | 强硬的混混搞在一起 |
[08:12] | Real, real bad people. I’m just lucky I got out. | 特别特别坏的人我能逃出来已经很幸运了 |
[08:17] | Is your wife still your contact? | 你的妻子还是你的联系人吗 |
[08:19] | Ex-wife. Yeah | 前妻是的 |
[08:22] | Her last name’s Becker now. | 她现在改姓贝克尔了 |
[08:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:27] | You don’t need to write ” Ex.” | 你不需要写 |
[08:29] | And after that, | 自那之后 |
[08:30] | nobody ever messed with the Damn Rascals ever again. | 没人再敢找混混无赖帮的麻烦 |
[08:34] | Sounds tough. | 听上去很厉害 |
[08:36] | When you’re a Jet, you’re a Jet all the way, right? | 日为流氓终生为流氓 |
[08:38] | You’re a jet? | 你是个流氓了吧 |
[08:39] | Have you signed the expense reports yet? | 你签支出报告了吗 |
[08:41] | Yes, in theory I have | 是的理论上我签 |
[08:42] | I just need to cross some t’s and dot some I’s. | 我只需要随意画几笔就行 |
[08:47] | All right. | 很好 |
[08:48] | I am going to be in my office, if anybody needs me. | 要是有人需要我就去办公室找我 |
[08:54] | Michael! Oh, wow! | 迈克天啊 |
[08:56] | Sleeper hold! Bedtime for Bonzo. | 十字锁喉疯狂地睡一觉吧 |
[09:01] | You are the weakest link! | 你就是这里最弱的人 |
[09:04] | I’m friends with everybody in this office | 我和这间办公室里所有人都是朋友 |
[09:07] | We’re all best friends. I love everybody here. | 我们都是好朋友我爱这里的每一个人 |
[09:10] | But sometimes your best friends start coming into work late | 但当你的好朋友开始上班迟到 |
[09:15] | and start having dentist appointments | 开始借口要去看牙医 |
[09:17] | that aren’t dentist appointments | 骗你准假 |
[09:18] | and that is when it’s nice to let them know | 就是时候让他们知道 |
[09:21] | that you could beat them up | 你有能力扁他们 |
[09:23] | Just hit me, you’ll see. | 朝这打你就知道了 |
[09:24] | can’t,’cause I just got a manicure, so | 我做不到我刚做了指甲所以 |
[09:27] | Oh, queer! Eye… | 基佬… 粉雄 |
[09:29] | Queer Eye, that’s a good show. l mportant show. | 粉雄救兵那是个好节目重要的节目 |
[09:32] | Go ahead. Do it | 来吧揍我 |
[09:34] | Just have Dwight punch you. – Oh, yeah. | -让杜怀特打你吧-就他 |
[09:36] | Well, that would be kind of worthless because I know | 那可是人间不值得毕竟我知道 |
[09:38] | a ton of 14-year-old girls who could kick his ass. | 个连的十四岁女孩都能揍扁他 |
[09:40] | You know a ton of 14-year-old girls? | 你认识很多十四岁女孩吗 |
[09:42] | What belt are they? | 这些姑娘的跆拳道是什么带 |
[09:43] | Look, Dwight is a wuss. | 你瞧杜怀特是个软蛋 |
[09:46] | When we rented Armageddon… – No. | -我们租《世界末日》电影的时候..-不 |
[09:47] | .. he cried at the end of it. He did. | 看到片尾时他哭了他哭了 |
[09:49] | Michael, I told you. That was because it was New Year’s Eve | 迈克我告诉你那是因为在新年夜 |
[09:51] | and it started to snow at exactly midnight. | 午夜零点时正好下雪了 |
[09:53] | ” Bruce Willis, they’re gonna leave him on the asteroid.” | “布鲁斯 威利斯他们要把他留在小行星上 |
[09:56] | Okay, I’ll punch you. | 好的我来你 |
[09:57] | Oh, okay, here we go. | 好的来吧 |
[09:58] | All right, come on. | 很好快来 |
[10:06] | Did I want to harm Michael? | 我想伤害迈克吗 |
[10:07] | The one man I’ve been hired to protect? | 伤害我受雇保护的人吗 |
[10:10] | No, I did not. | 不我不想 |
[10:11] | Are you okay? Yes | 你还好吗-是的 |
[10:13] | Are you sure you’re all right? Yep, yep. | 一你确定你没问题吧-是是 |
[10:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:22] | I come from a long line of fighters | 我来自于斗士之家 |
[10:25] | My maternal grandfather was the toughest guy I ever knew. | 我的外公是我认识的最强的硬汉 |
[10:28] | World War Il veteran, killed 20 men, | 战老兵杀了二十个人 |
[10:31] | then spent the rest of the war in an Allied prison camp. | 在战争剩余的时间里被囚禁在了集中营里 |
[10:34] | My father battled blood pressure and obesity all his life | 我的父亲一生都在和高血压以及肥胖斗争 |
[10:40] | Different kind of fight | 这是另一种战斗 |
[10:43] | Okay, he has to be stopped. | 知道吗得有人来阻止他 |
[10:45] | Please, please, please, please, just ask Michael. | 求求你了去问问迈克吧 |
[10:50] | RECEPTION I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:55] | Okay, I’ll buy you a bag of chips | 这样我给你买一袋薯条 |
[10:57] | BOSS French onion? | 法国洋葱味吗 |
[10:59] | Obviously. Why are you spinning around? | 当然了-为什么你在到处转 |
[11:00] | BOSS Okay. Yes. | 一好的-好的 |
[11:03] | Take this pen, okay, | 拿着这支钢笔好了 |
[11:05] | stab me with it. | 用它捅我 |
[11:07] | Go away. | 走开 |
[11:08] | I just have a quick question. | 我就一个问题 |
[11:09] | I haven’t signed them, okay? | 我还没有签文件好吗 |
[11:12] | No, it’s not that. | 不不是那个 |
[11:14] | I was just wondering, | 我刚刚在想 |
[11:15] | since I’m probably gonna have to stay late | 既然我大概会熬到很晚 |
[11:17] | could you ask Dwight to stay late, too, | 你能让杜怀特也加班吗 |
[11:20] | so he can walk me to my car? | 这样他可以送我到车上 |
[11:24] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[11:28] | Pam, I hate to break this to you, | 佩姆我讨厌这么跟你说 |
[11:30] | but Dwight can’t stop you from being mugged. | 但是杜怀特不能保护你不被抢 |
[11:32] | He’s just not tough enough. | 他没那么强壮 |
[11:34] | He’s a purple belt, that’s really high. | 他是紫带级别很高 |
[11:35] | Oh, God, I could beat up Dwight. | 老天我都能打败杜怀特 |
[11:37] | That’s ridiculous. I can murder him. | 这太可笑了我都能杀了他 |
[11:39] | It’s just that out there you | 只是刚才在外面你 |
[11:40] | Oh, is that what they’re saying? | 他们都这么说吗 |
[11:42] | Yeah, kind of. | 对差不多 |
[11:43] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[11:46] | – Where’s Dwight? – Kitchen. | 杜怀特在哪儿-厨房 |
[11:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:53] | All right. Here we go. | 来吧我们走 |
[11:55] | Good. Wow, that’s actually pretty cool, Dwight | 不错那真是非常酷杜怀特 |
[11:57] | Excellent. Now, watch. Let me take you from behind | 棒极了看好了让我从后面拿下你 |
[11:59] | – What? -Watch out, Kelly. | 一啥 一小心点凯丽 |
[12:00] | he might sucker punch you. | 他可能会偷袭你 |
[12:02] | I didn’t sucker punch you, Michael. | 我刚刚可没有偷袭你迈克 |
[12:03] | No, really? | 不真的没吗 |
[12:04] | In case you’d remember, I was defending my honor. | 如果你还记得我是在捍卫我的荣誉 |
[12:06] | Oh, is that it? – Like a samurai | 是那样吗-像武士一样 |
[12:08] | Yeah. Really? Well, the offer, Dwight, | 是吗我们说好的杜怀特 |
[12:10] | was for one punch, which I absorbed | 是打一拳而我完全承受下来了 |
[12:13] | I had no idea that there would be a second punch. | 我没想到还会有第二拳 |
[12:15] | So, catch-22. | 你以为是《第二十二条军规》吗 |
[12:17] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[12:19] | Tit for tit. Give it your best shot. Two punches. Go! | 以牙还牙你尽全力打我两拳来啊 |
[12:22] | Look, if we were in a bar right now, | 听着如果我们现在在酒吧里 |
[12:24] | there would be two punches. | 你就会挨到这两下 |
[12:26] | Me punching you and you hitting the floor. | 我会给你一拳然后你会撞到地面上 |
[12:28] | No, I’d block your first punch.. | 不我会挡住你的第一拳, |
[12:29] | … rendering you ineffective. – Oh, really? | 使你的攻击无效-真的吗 |
[12:30] | Yeah. You know what | 好吧你知道吗 |
[12:31] | you’re just lucky that we’re at work right now. | 你很幸运我们现在在上班 |
[12:33] | What about, uh, Dwight’s dojo? | 那去杜怀特的道场怎么样 |
[12:35] | No, they just have classes. | 不行他们还有课 |
[12:37] | No, it’s free during the day. It’s fine. | 才不今天没课可以的 |
[12:38] | Look… | 听着… |
[12:38] | I got the key. | 我有钥匙 |
[12:40] | – Hey, Michael. – Hey, Toby. | -嗨迈克-嗨托比 |
[12:41] | Any word on those time cards? – I have an idea. | 你签好考勤表了吗-我有个主意 |
[12:43] | Why don’t you leave right now? | 你为啥不赶快出去 |
[12:44] | Why don’t you walk away from the room, okay? | 快点离开办公室好吗 |
[12:48] | Fine. We’ll go at lunch. | 好我们午休时间去 |
[12:52] | Pam, make an announcement. | 佩姆向大家宣布下 |
[12:55] | Figure out car pools. | 找好拼车伙伴 |
[13:00] | Well, we’re all getting excited to see this fight. | 我们都很兴奋可以看到这场比赛 |
[13:02] | The Albany branch is working right | 奥尔巴尼分部为防止裁员 |
[13:04] | through lunch to prevent downsizing | 取消了午休来保持正常运转 |
[13:06] | but Michael, he decided to extend our lunch by an hour | 但是迈克他决定延长午休一小时 |
[13:10] | so that we could all go down to the dojo | 好让我们都去道场 |
[13:12] | and watch him fight Dwight. | 看他打败杜怀特 |
[13:14] | Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! | 打起来打起来打起来打起来 |
[13:18] | I’m coming. Fight! | 我来了打起来 |
[13:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:32] | I recognize that. | 我认得那个 |
[13:34] | That is Japanese for California Roll | 那是加州卷的日文 |
[13:37] | No, it’s not. | 不不是 |
[13:38] | I think it is, a guy told me about that. | 我想是的有人告诉过我 |
[13:39] | Actually it’s a symbol for eternal discipline. | 事实上它是永远守纪的标志 |
[13:42] | Wow. That is really interesting | 这真是有趣 |
[13:44] | What? | 什么 |
[13:45] | Your love line… I’m just kidding | 你的爱情线… 我开玩笑的 |
[13:47] | I can’t see anything. | 我啥都看不见 |
[13:48] | Look closer. | 靠近一点再看看 |
[13:50] | – Oh, okay. – One point for me. | 好啊-我得一分 |
[13:52] | Tied up. – Oh, you’re dead. | 平手-你死定了 |
[13:53] | What? What are you gonna do? Bring it, Beesley, bring it. | 怎么你要怎样来啊碧丝利来啊 |
[13:57] | Oh, yeah. Good move | 好啊好身手 |
[13:58] | Not such an ultimate fighter now, huh? | 还称自己终极拳击手吗 |
[14:00] | Hey, put me down. Put me down! | 把我放下来把我放下来 |
[14:03] | Oh, my God! Hey, put me down! Hey! | 我的天嘿把我放下来 |
[14:10] | Okay, gentlemen, listen up. | 好了先生们听好了 |
[14:13] | After a clean strike to the chest, stomach or kidneys, | 在对胸部腹部或肾脏进行有效一击后 |
[14:16] | I will separate you and award a point. | 我会把你们分开胜者得一分 |
[14:18] | The first person to three wins, all right? | 先得三分者获胜明白吗 |
[14:20] | Yes, Sensei. | 好的先生 |
[14:21] | Lot of rules, lot of rules. | 好多规则好多规则 |
[14:22] | On the street, we didn’t have any rules. May be one. | 在街头我们可没有什么规则也许有一个 |
[14:24] | No kicks to the groin, home for dinner. | 不许打下面然后回家吃饭 |
[14:29] | Hey, what the hell was that? | 那他妈算什么 |
[14:31] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[14:32] | Dwight, one point. — No way! Okay! | 杜怀特得一分-没可能好吧 |
[14:33] | Eat it! | 面对吧 |
[14:34] | All right, that’s the way you wanna do it? | 好啊你想要这么玩 |
[14:35] | You wanna play dirty, huh? Okay, game on, man! | 你想要来玩下三滥的哈好啊游戏开始 |
[14:38] | Sweep the leg. | 扫堂腿 |
[14:39] | Yea h, I’m coming at you, man! | 我来揍你了小子 |
[14:47] | Okay, purple belt, okay. | 好啊紫带好 |
[14:49] | — I got it. – No. | -我踢到了-没有 |
[14:51] | — I got his pants. — That was my pants. | -我打到他裤子了-那是我裤子 |
[14:53] | No points for pants. | 踢到裤子不得分 |
[14:55] | Dwight, you have… No, look. | 杜怀特你有… 不看 |
[14:57] | No, you have something, you have some… | 你这里有些东西有些 |
[14:59] | God, you look like such an idiot! | 老天你看起来就像个傻子 |
[15:10] | Clean technique, gentlemen. | 注意技巧先生们 |
[15:11] | Come on, do that again! | 来啊再来一次 |
[15:12] | Do that again, I dare you. | 再来一次你敢吗 |
[15:16] | Okay, break. Break! No holding! Break. | 好了分开分开不许抱着分开 |
[15:18] | Oh, you can’t see! You can’t see! | 看不见了吧看不见了吧 |
[15:21] | One point, two points, three points! | 一分两分三分 |
[15:24] | Break! – How many points was that? | 分开-那算多少分 |
[15:26] | I win! I win! | 我赢了我赢 了 |
[15:29] | No, you didn’t! No, you… | 不你才没有你… |
[15:32] | Eight points, nine points | 八分九分 |
[15:35] | Stop it! No! | 停下不要 |
[15:37] | Come on, Michael! | 别这样迈克 |
[15:39] | Open your mouth! – No, Michael! | 张开嘴 -不迈克 |
[15:58] | You talking to me? | 你在跟我说话吗 |
[16:01] | Raging Bull. Pacino. | 我是愤怒的公牛帕西诺 |
[16:03] | Oh, I want that footage, I want it. I need it. | 我想要拍那段录像我很想要我需要 |
[16:06] | Oh, I have to get back to work. | 我该收收心去工作了 |
[16:08] | I have lots of work to | 还有好多事呢 |
[16:09] | Check this out. Come here. | 看看这个过来 |
[16:11] | There he is. | 他在这儿呢 |
[16:12] | Mr. Temp having lunch by the car. | 临时工先生在车边上吃午饭 |
[16:17] | Let us play with him. This is going to be hilarious. | 让我们来逗逗他这会很好笑的 |
[16:28] | Oh, we’re playing phone tag. | 我们在玩电话留言游戏 |
[16:31] | Seven new messages. | 七条新消息 |
[16:33] | First new message | 第一条新消息 |
[16:34] | Hi, Ryan. This is Saddam Hussein. | 嗨莱恩我是萨达姆·侯赛因 |
[16:38] | Next message | 下一条 |
[16:39] | Hey, Ryan, this is your girlfriend | 嘿莱恩我是你女友 |
[16:42] | and I’m mad. | 我很生气 |
[16:44] | GHT K. SCHRUTE | |
[17:05] | My emergency contact is Todd Packer. | 我的紧急联系人是托德·帕克 |
[17:09] | To dd F. Packer. | 托德· F ·帕克 |
[17:12] | Know what the ” F ” stands for? – Fudge? | 知道” F “代表什么吗-谎言 |
[17:15] | Yeah. Come in. | 是的请进 |
[17:18] | Oh, hey, Karate Kid. | 嘿空手道小子 |
[17:20] | The Hilary Swank version. | 希拉里·斯万克版 |
[17:22] | Hi. How are you? | 嗨你好吗 |
[17:24] | I need to change my emergency contact information | 我需要更新我的紧急联系人信息 |
[17:26] | from Michael Scott | 从迈克·斯科特改成 |
[17:28] | Okay, to what? | 好的改成什么 |
[17:29] | Just put | 改成 |
[17:32] | ” The Hospital.” | “医院” |
[17:34] | Contact number, just put 911 | 紧急号码是911 就好 |
[17:38] | He is such a sore loser. | 他可真是输不起 |
[17:40] | You heard, obviously, | 听着很明显 |
[17:41] | that I mopped the floor with him this afternoon. | 今天下午我把他打得满地找牙 |
[17:46] | You know what | 你知道么 |
[17:47] | do yourself a favor. Just leave me as his contact | 省点事别改他的紧急联系人了 |
[17:50] | and I will call the hospital. | 我会给医院打电话的 |
[17:52] | Cut out the middleman. | 不必多此一举了 |
[18:04] | – Later, Jim. — Later, Kev. | 再见吉姆 -再见凯文 |
[18:12] | Have a good weekend | 周末愉快 |
[18:14] | Yeah, you, too. | 你也是 |
[18:27] | Yeah? | 请进 |
[18:28] | I have the emergency contacts | 我整理好了紧急联系人 |
[18:30] | Just lay them on a chair. I’ll take it from here. | 就放在椅子上我待会去拿 |
[18:32] | So, what you up to this weekend? | 你这个周末打算干什么 |
[18:37] | Hanging out with some friends, probably. | 可能和几个朋友出去玩吧 |
[18:38] | Well, if you do anything crazy, give me a shout. | 如果你想做点疯狂事记得叫上我 |
[18:40] | Yeah. All right, I will see you Monday. | 好的那周一见了 |
[18:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:44] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:54] | Dwight? | 杜怀特 |
[18:55] | Michael, did you finish yet? | 迈克你签完字了吗 |
[18:56] | This close. | 快了 |
[18:57] | Dwight, may I speak with you for a minute? | 杜怀特能和你说两句话吗 |
[18:58] | I’m busy. | 我正忙着 |
[18:59] | Well, busier, but I’m making the time. | 我比你更忙不过我还是抽出时间了 |
[19:01] | Michael, can’t your conversation wait till Monday? | 迈克你能周一再谈吗 |
[19:04] | We wanna go home | 我们想回家 |
[19:05] | Well, you don’t even have | 嗯你就算回家了 |
[19:06] | anybody to go home to, Toby, so… | 也没人迎接你托比 |
[19:07] | The shipping place closes in a half hour. | 轮渡半小时后就关门了 |
[19:09] | I know, | 我知道 |
[19:10] | but I have been carrying the load on my back all day. | 但是我一整天都有一推事要做 |
[19:14] | And if everyone would just chip in a little bit | 如果每个人都能帮我分担一点点 |
[19:18] | it might help me out | 就帮了大忙了 |
[19:20] | What do you say? | 你们说呢 |
[19:20] | Let’s gang-bang this thing and go home. | 我们一起分着做然后回家吧 |
[19:22] | Good? Dwight. | 好吗杜怀特 |
[19:31] | This is illegal. | 这是违法的 |
[19:33] | I don’t care. | 我才不管那么多 |
[19:37] | I have been testing you the entire day. | 我已经考验你一整天了 |
[19:39] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[19:43] | Of course. | 当然知道 |
[19:44] | And I’m happy to say that you passed. | 我很高兴告诉你你通过了 |
[19:48] | So, effective immediately, I am promoting you | 我要给你升职从区域经理的助理 |
[19:50] | from Assistant to the Regional Manager | 升到助理区域经理 |
[19:53] | to Assistant Regional Manager. | 立即生效 |
[19:58] | Michael, I don’t know… | 迈克我不知该… |
[20:00] | I know, | 我懂 |
[20:01] | I know, I know, I know. | 我懂我懂我懂 |
[20:03] | I wouldn’t be offering it | 要不是觉得你够格 |
[20:04] | if I didn’t think you could handle it | 我也不会给你升职的 |
[20:05] | I can handle it. I can. | 我能胜任我能 |
[20:07] | I know. Okay. | 我知道好的 |
[20:11] | So, I guess, this wil I just be my office. | 我想这就是我的办公室了 |
[20:14] | No, no, title change only | 不不只是头衔变了 |
[20:17] | I’ll have Pam send out a memo. | 我能让佩姆发放备忘录了 |
[20:19] | No, no. | 不不 |
[20:20] | Three month probationary period | 三个月的试用期 |
[20:23] | Let’s just not tell anybody about this right now. | 我们现在先别告诉别人 |
[20:24] | Just a formality. | 先要走这个流程吧 |
[20:25] | Absolutely. But not really. | 当然了不过也不尽然 |
[20:27] | Michael | 迈克 |
[20:32] | I have so much to learn from you. | 我有太多要从你这学的了 |
[20:36] | Yes, you do. | 是的的确是 |
[20:41] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[20:44] | Sensei. | 老师 |
[20:49] | And, ditto. | 也谢谢你 |
[20:52] | I told Dwight that there is honor in losing. | 我告诉了杜怀特虽败犹荣 |
[20:56] | which, as we all know, is completely ridiculous | 虽然我们都知道这个词很扯淡 |
[20:59] | But there is, however, | 不过事实上 |
[21:00] | honor in making a loser feel better, | 安慰失败者确实让人感觉良好 |
[21:02] | which is what I just did for Dwight. | 这就是我刚刚为杜怀特所做的 |
[21:05] | Would I rather be feared or loved? | 我更希望被敬畏还是被爱戴 |
[21:09] | Easy. Both. | 很简单都希望 |
[21:10] | I want people to be afraid of how much they love me, | 我希望人们对他们有多爱我而感到害怕 |
[21:14] | and I think I proved that today at the dojo | 我想今天在道场已经证明这点了 |
[21:17] | Typewriter torture! – Sensei! | 打字机酷刑-老师 |
[21:20] | Typewriter! | 打字机 |