| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Hey, have they left for the big meeting yet? | 他们已经去开会了吗 | 
| [00:02] | I got Michael’s lucky tie. | 迈克的好运领带还在我这 | 
| [00:04] | No, they’re in the conference room. | 没有他们现在还在会议室 | 
| [00:06] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [00:07] | Wait. Are those Michael’s Levi’s? | 等等那是迈克的利维斯牛仔裤吗 | 
| [00:09] | Yeah. Who dry-clean s jeans? | 是哦除了他还有谁会干洗牛仔裤 | 
| [00:11] | Michael and his jeans. | 麦克和他的牛仔裤 | 
| [00:13] | He gets in them | 当他穿上牛仔裤时 | 
| [00:14] | and I’m not exactly sure what happens, | 我也不确定会发生什么诡异的事 | 
| [00:17] | but I can tell you | 但我可以很肯定地告诉你 | 
| [00:19] | he loves the way he looks in those jeans. | 他对他穿牛仔裤的样子情有独钟 | 
| [00:22] | I know that’s why | 这八成是他在办公室 | 
| [00:23] | he started Casual Fridays. | 搞便装星期五的原因 | 
| [00:25] | I’ll take those. Thanks | 交给我吧谢了 | 
| [01:04] | This is a projection of the county’s needs | 这是我们为县需求所做的规划 | 
| [01:07] | Graphs and charts. | 全是专业图表 | 
| [01:10] | SO | 所以.. | 
| [01:11] | Somebody’s really been doing their homework | 某些人真的有好好做准备工作呢 | 
| [01:13] | Looks like Us A Today. | 我还以为自己在看《今日美国》呢 | 
| [01:14] | Thirteen schools, two hospitals… | 一共有十三所学校两家医院 | 
| [01:17] | So, this possible client they’re talking about, | 这个他们在谈的潜在客户 | 
| [01:19] | actually a big deal | 还真是一笔大买卖 | 
| [01:20] | It’s Lackawanna County, our whole county. | 这个客户是拉克万纳县我们整个县 | 
| [01:24] | And if we get this, | 如果我们办到了 | 
| [01:25] | they might not have to downsize our branch. | |
| [01:29] | And I could work here for years. | 我又可以赖在这里好多年了 | 
| [01:36] | And years. | 年复一年 | 
| [01:37] | So when we get to the Radisson, | 那等我们到雷迪森饭店后 | 
| [01:39] | I would like to… – Oh, I changed it to Chili’s | 我想先… 我换成红辣椒餐厅了 | 
| [01:42] | Excuse me? | |
| [01:43] | Radisson, it just gives out this vibe. | 雷迪森饭店给一听就人不好的印象 | 
| [01:46] | It’s like, ” O h, I’m doing business at the Radisson. | |
| [01:48] | It’s kind of snooty. So. | |
| [01:50] | You had no right to do that, Michael | 你无权这么做迈克 | 
| [01:52] | Here’s the thing. ” Chili’s is the new golf course.’ | 听着”红辣椒餐厅才是新的高尔夫球场 | 
| [01:56] | ” It’s where business happens.” | 那是谈定生意的好地方 | 
| [01:58] | Small Business man Magazine. | 出自《小商人杂志》 | 
| [02:01] | It said that? | 里面真这么写? | 
| [02:02] | It will. I sent it in. | 你会看到的我已经 | 
| [02:03] | Letter to the editor. | 投稿了这句金玉良言 | 
| [02:06] | All right. But you will let me run this meeting | |
| [02:11] | Power trip. | 炫耀权力 | 
| [02:12] | What? | 你嘀咕什么 | 
| [02:13] | She had done a background check on me. | 她见面前做了一个关于我的背景调查 | 
| [02:16] | S She had it printed out. | 还把它打印出来 | 
| [02:17] | No. Yeah. | 开玩笑吧-讲真的 | 
| [02:18] | And she was asking me about stuff. | |
| [02:20] | line by line, while we were having dinner | 一条一条地询问关于我的事情 | 
| [02:22] | That is unbelievable | 真是难以置信 | 
| [02:23] | What’s going on? | 你们在干嘛 | 
| [02:24] | We are doing worst first dates. | 我们在比谁的第一次约会最糟糕 | 
| [02:26] | Oh, my God, I win. | 天哪那我赢定了 | 
| [02:28] | Okay, it was a minor league hockey game, | 那是有一场小联盟曲棍球比赛 | 
| [02:30] | he brought his brother, | 他把他的兄弟也带来了 | 
| [02:32] | and when I went to the bathroom, | 我途中去了一趟洗手间 | 
| [02:34] | the game ended and | 在那个时候比赛结束了 | 
| [02:35] | they forgot about me. | 他们就把我忘在那里了 | 
| [02:36] | Okay, that’s a joke. | 好了不要开玩笑了 | 
| [02:37] | No, they had to come back for me. | 是真的他们最后还得回来接我 | 
| [02:39] | Wait, when was this? | 等等这是什么时候发生的 | 
| [02:44] | It was not that long ago. | 不是很久之前… | 
| [02:46] | Wait, not Roy. | 等等那个人不会是罗伊吧 | 
| [02:48] | Say it’s not your fiance. | 告诉我那人不是你未婚夫 | 
| [02:53] | I always knew Pam has refused | 我一直知道佩姆对与罗伊 | 
| [02:55] | to go to sports games with Roy, | 起看球赛很抗拒 | 
| [02:57] | but I never knew why. | 但我一直不知道为什么 | 
| [03:00] | Interesting. | 有意思 | 
| [03:02] | Okay, let’s do this thing. Wish us luck | 好吧我们要出征了祝我们好运吧 | 
| [03:05] | Good luck, Michael. Good luck, Jan. | 迈克好运简加油哦 | 
| [03:07] | Thank you. – Kiss ass. | 谢谢你 马屁精 | 
| [03:08] | Okay, probably going to go late tonight | 好吧我今天可能要感到很晚 | 
| [03:11] | burning the midnight tequila | 在外面喝着夜谈生意 | 
| [03:13] | So, I think you all could just take off now. | 我觉得你们现在就可以下班了 | 
| [03:16] | Michael, this shouldn’t take more than an hour. | 迈克谈生意要不了一小时 | 
| [03:18] | Well.. Do you always shut down the entire office | 当你仅仅离开一个小时的时候 | 
| [03:20] | when you leave for an hour? | 你总是给他们放一天的假吗 | 
| [03:22] | No, no. That would not be efficient. | 绝对没有这是没有效率的表现 | 
| [03:25] | Actually, they just don’t get very much | 事实上他们在我不在的时候 | 
| [03:27] | work done when I’m not here | 就会开始消极怠工 | 
| [03:30] | That’s not true, I know how to delegate. | 这么说也不对我知道怎么运筹帷 | 
| [03:33] | And they do more work when I’m not here. | 事实上我不在的时候他们会更努力工作 | 
| [03:36] | Not more. | 也不对… | 
| [03:38] | The same amount of work is done | 无论我在办公室与否 | 
| [03:40] | whether I’m here or not. | 他们的工作量都是一个恒量 | 
| [03:43] | Hey, everybody, listen up! | 大家给我听好了 | 
| [03:45] | This is what we’re gonna do. | 你们今天的任务是直到我回来之前 | 
| [03:47] | You sit tight until I return. | 在你的位置上乖乖坐好了 | 
| [03:49] | Sound good? Doesn’t matter, it’s an order. | 有意见吗有也忍着这是命令 | 
| [03:52] | Follow it blindly | 埋头执行就是了 | 
| [03:54] | Okay. | 我说完 了 | 
| [03:56] | All right, ciao. Adios! | 好了我走了拜拜 | 
| [04:01] | So which way is Chili’s? | 那么红辣椒餐厅怎么走 | 
| [04:02] | I’ll drive. | 我开车吧 | 
| [04:03] | No, that’s all right. | 没必要我想谈完生意 | 
| [04:04] | I wanna leave straight from there. | 直接从那里回家了 | 
| [04:06] | It is just a couple blocks away, so. | 那个地方过几条马路就到了 | 
| [04:07] | Boy, you really don’t know Scranton, do you? | 你对斯克兰顿以点都不熟是不是 | 
| [04:09] | I know Scranton. At all! | 我对斯克兰顿知根知底 | 
| [04:10] | All right… Have you ever been to Scranton, Jan? | 那么… 你有来过斯克兰顿吗简 | 
| [04:12] | If it’s a couple of blocks a way, we can go together. | 要是只有几条路这么远你可以载我去 | 
| [04:14] | Okay. | 这就对了嘛 | 
| [04:16] | Jan Levinson-Gould. Jan is cold. | 简·莱文森-古尔德真的很冷淡 | 
| [04:18] | If she was sitting across from you | 如果乘火车她坐在你对面 | 
| [04:20] | on a train and she was n’t moving,. | 她会一直一动不动 | 
| [04:21] | you might think she was dead. | 你甚至会觉得她已经僵死了 | 
| [04:24] | We should come up with a signal of some sort. | 我们应该想一个暗号之类的东西 | 
| [04:27] | Why would we need a signal? | 我们为什么会用到暗号 | 
| [04:28] | Well, in case one of us gets | 万一我俩其中一人说错话 | 
| [04:29] | into trouble, the other one can signal… | 另一个人可以做暗号提醒 | 
| [04:31] | What kind of trouble are you | 你打算给自己整点 | 
| [04:32] | planning on getting in, Michael? | 什么麻烦迈克 | 
| [04:33] | Well, it could be either of us. | 我是指我们都可能遇到麻烦 | 
| [04:35] | You’re gonna let me do the talking, we agreed on that. | 我们说好了我来负责谈话 | 
| [04:37] | Yes. | 好吧 | 
| [04:43] | – Hello? Christian? – Yes. | 一你好克里斯蒂安-正是在下 | 
| [04:45] | – I thought that was you. Hi. – Hi. | 我就知道是你你好-你好 | 
| [04:47] | Michael Scott. This is Jan Levinson-Gould. | 我是迈克·斯科特这位是简·莱文森-古尔德 | 
| [04:48] | Just ” Jan Levinson. | 叫我简·莱文森就可以了 | 
| [04:50] | And… No Gould? – No. | 一然后… 没有”古尔德 没有了 一 | 
| [04:51] | Thank you very much for meeting with us. | 感谢你来这里和我们面谈 | 
| [04:53] | Have you been waiting long? | 你是不是已经等我们很久了 | 
| [04:54] | No, not long. Good. – Good. | 没有没等多久-那就好 | 
| [04:56] | Jan, what happened? – Michael. | 简发生了什么-迈克先说正事 | 
| [04:58] | Is Gould dead? What.. | 古尔德死了吗还是.. | 
| [05:00] | Michael, we got divorced, okay? | 迈克我们离婚了知道了吧 | 
| [05:02] | – I’m so sorry, excuse me. – Wow, you’re kidding me | -我真的很抱歉-哇你在逗我吧 | 
| [05:04] | – Do you want to talk about it? – Michael. | 你想谈一谈这事吗-迈克 | 
| [05:06] | Could we have a table for three, please? | 能帮我们找一张三人桌吗 | 
| [05:08] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事 | 
| [05:09] | We’re in a meeting | 我们现在在谈业务 | 
| [05:10] | Okay. – This way, please. | 好吧-这边请 | 
| [05:11] | – Christian. – All right, after you. | -您请-您先行 | 
| [05:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [05:19] | I thought we could start | 我们可以从回顾一下 | 
| [05:20] | by going over the needs of the county. | 这个县的需求开始 | 
| [05:22] | Right. | 可以 | 
| [05:23] | Well, Lackawanna County has not been | 拉克万纳县在过去五年中 | 
| [05:25] | immune to the slow economic growth | 不免也受到了市场影响 | 
| [05:28] | over the past five years. | 经济增长缓慢 | 
| [05:29] | So for us, the name of the game | 所以对我们来说 | 
| [05:31] | is budget reduction and. | 我们的首要目标是减少开支 | 
| [05:33] | Awesome Blossom? | 就决定是你了”超级花开” | 
| [05:35] | What? | 你说啥 | 
| [05:36] | I think we should share an Awesome Blossom. | 我觉得我们可以点”花样绽放 | 
| [05:38] | What do you say? They are awesome. | 你觉得怎么样那些薯条真的很棒 | 
| [05:39] | You want to, Christian? Blossom? | 想吃吗克里斯蒂安绽放一下 | 
| [05:41] | Sure. | 好吧 | 
| [05:42] | Okay, it’s done. | 好了决定 | 
| [05:43] | Actually, Megan? | 那么梅根 | 
| [05:45] | May we have an Awesome Blossom, please? | 能帮我们来一份”花样绽放”吗 | 
| [05:46] | Extra awesome. Now it is done | 要盛开的现在菜也点好了 | 
| [05:49] | So, if you have | 所以如果你们 | 
| [05:50] | Hey, I heard a very, very funny joke the other day | 我前几天听到了一个超级搞笑的笑话 | 
| [05:53] | You wanna hear it? | 你想听吗 | 
| [05:54] | Christian, you don’t have to listen to this. | 克里斯蒂安你没必要听他胡 | 
| [05:57] | — We can… – It’s okay, I like jokes. | 我们可以继续…-没关系我喜欢听笑话 | 
| [05:58] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [06:00] | Just the one. | 只准讲一个 | 
| [06:01] | Just one joke? Okay. | 一个那好吧 | 
| [06:03] | Well, if it’s just going to be one, | 如果只能讲一个的话 | 
| [06:04] | I will think of a different joke. | 我要重新想一个最好笑的 | 
| [06:09] | Let’s see. | 让我想想 | 
| [06:12] | D under Mifflin, this is Pam. | 敦德·密弗林我是佩姆 | 
| [06:13] | Pam, it’s Michael. | 佩姆我是迈克 | 
| [06:14] | I need you to go into my office | 我需要你去我办公室 | 
| [06:16] | and check some data for me. | 帮我查个资料 | 
| [06:17] | Okay, you want me to read them? | 好的你想让我读出来吗 | 
| [06:20] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [06:21] | Okay. ” A fisherman is walking down Fifth Avenue, | 行”一个渔夫正沿着第五大道走 | 
| [06:24] | “带领着他身后的一只动物…”-不不 | |
| [06:26] | Told it, not as good as you think. Pick another one. | 这个讲过了不够有趣再挑一个 | 
| [06:29] | Okay. ” There’s a transcript between a naval ship…” | 好”有一段海军军舰和… | 
| [06:32] | Okay! Bingo! And a lighthouse. | 对太棒了军舰与灯塔对话 | 
| [06:35] | Yes. That is hysterical | 就它了这能把人笑疯 | 
| [06:36] | Could you start that one from the beginning? | 你能从头读一下这个吗 | 
| [06:38] | Sure. ” There’s a transcript | 当然了”海军军舰和灯塔间 | 
| [06:40] | between a naval ship and a lighthouse | 有一段对话记录 | 
| [07:01] | Is this real? | 真的吗 | 
| [07:02] | It is a screenplay starring himself. | 他写的剧本自己是主角 | 
| [07:06] | Agent Michael Scarn. | 特工迈克·斯科恩 | 
| [07:08] | Of the FBI. | 联邦调查局的 | 
| [07:10] | How long is this? | 有多长啊 | 
| [07:11] | Oh, Pam! Good work! | 佩姆干得漂亮 | 
| [07:15] | Oh, wait, stop. Drawings. | 等等停插图 | 
| [07:18] | What is that? | 那是什么呀 | 
| [07:19] | Oh, those are drawings. | 它们是一些插图 | 
| [07:20] | In case the writing | 以防文字 | 
| [07:22] | didn’t really put a picture in your head | 不那么有画面感 | 
| [07:24] | And there he is, in the flesh, Agent Michael Scarn. | 这就是他活生生的特工迈克·斯科恩 | 
| [07:28] | Now we know what he looks like. | 现在我们知道他长啥样了 | 
| [07:30] | The first guy says, | 第一个家伙说 | 
| [07:31] | ” Well, I’m an astronaut, so I drive a Saturn. | “我是宇航员所以我开木星 | 
| [07:34] | And the second guy says, | 第二个家伙说 | 
| [07:36] | ” Well, I am a pimp, so I drive a cheap Escort. | 我是皮条客所以我喊廉价的三陪 | 
| [07:39] | And the third guy says, “l got you both beat. | 第三个家伙说”你俩都输了 | 
| [07:42] | ” I’m a proctologist, so I drive a brown Probe. | 我是直肠科医生所以我操纵棕色探针 | 
| [07:46] | Oh, no! No! | 不是吧怎么这样 | 
| [07:50] | Oh, my God, that’s funny! | 我的天呐太搞笑了 | 
| [07:53] | I almost had Awesome Blossom coming out of my nose! | 薯条差点从我鼻子里喷出来了 | 
| [07:57] | Excuse me, could I have a vodka tonic, please? | 打扰了我能来杯伏特加奎宁吗 | 
| [07:59] | Do we all have our copy | 大家都拿到迈克·斯科特写的 | 
| [08:01] | of Threat Level Midnight by Michael Scott? | 午夜惊魂复印件了吗 | 
| [08:03] | Yeah. Oh, yeah. | 拿到了 | 
| [08:05] | All right, let’s get this started. | 好的让我们开始吧 | 
| [08:06] | I’m gonna be reading the action descriptions | 我要读动作描述了 | 
| [08:10] | and, Phyllis, | 菲利丝 | 
| [08:10] | I would like you to play Catherine Zeta-Jones. | 我想你演凯瑟琳·泽塔-琼斯 | 
| [08:13] | That’s the character’s name? – Oh, yeah. | 这就是角色名吗-是的 | 
| [08:14] | You guys should not be doing this. | 你们不该这么做 | 
| [08:16] | Why not, Dwight? This is a movie. | 为什么不呢杜怀特这是部电影 | 
| [08:18] | I mean, this is for all of America to enjoy. | 要我说应该是全美国共享的 | 
| [08:21] | You took something that doesn’t belong to you… | 你们拿走不属于你们的东西 | 
| [08:24] | Dwight…. | 杜怀特 | 
| [08:24] | brought it in here and made copies of it. | 把它带到这里还复印 | 
| [08:26] | Do you want to play | 你想演主角 | 
| [08:27] | the lead role of Agent Michael Scarn? | 特工迈克·斯科恩吗 | 
| [08:33] | Hey, that’s delicious. I love it. | 真好吃我爱吃 | 
| [08:36] | We would probably be upset with ourselves | 要是我们一晚上都没谈成正事 | 
| [08:39] | if we went this whole night without talking business | 很可能之后我们会懊恼浪费了时间 | 
| [08:42] | so Dunder Mifflin can provide | 敦德·密弗林可以为各个县 | 
| [08:44] | a level of personal service to the county | 提供库房供应链无法匹敌的 | 
| [08:47] | that the warehouse chains just can’t match. | 系列个性化私人服务 | 
| [08:50] | Well, we are out to save money | 我们确实想省钱 | 
| [08:51] | What’s the bottom line? | 你能接受最低多少 | 
| [08:56] | That’s why I wanted a signal between us. | 这就是我想取个暗号的原因 | 
| [09:00] | so I wouldn’t have to just shout nonsense words. | 这样我就不必喊些无厘头的话了 | 
| [09:02] | That’s her fault. | 是她的错 | 
| [09:04] | Did somebody say, “baby back ribs “? | 有人说要”猪小肋排骨”吗 | 
| [09:11] | I don’t think Christian has time for that… | 我觉得克里斯蒂安可能没时间吃 | 
| [09:13] | I have time. | 我有时间 | 
| [09:20] | l want my baby-back, baby-back, baby-back | 我想要我的小肋排小肋排小肋排 | 
| [09:22] | Chili’s baby-back ribs | 红辣椒家的猪小肋排 | 
| [09:23] | I want my baby-back, baby-back | 我想要我的小肋排小肋排 | 
| [09:24] | ” Inside the FBl, | “在联邦调查局里 | 
| [09:25] | Agent Michael Scarn sits with his feet up on his desk | 特工迈克·斯科恩把腿翘到桌上坐着 | 
| [09:28] | ” Catherine Zeta-Jones enters. | 凯瑟琳·泽塔-琼斯进来了 | 
| [09:30] | ” Sir, you have some messages. | “先生您有些短信 | 
| [09:32] | ” Not now!” | “待会儿” | 
| [09:33] | ” They’re important.” | “它们很重要 | 
| [09:34] | ” Okay, what are they?” | “好吧什么消息” | 
| [09:36] | ” The first message is,’l love you.’That’s from me.’ | 第一条消息是‘我爱你我发的 | 
| [09:40] | ” Not in a thousand years, Catherine, we work together | 下辈子再说吧凯瑟琳我们是同事 | 
| [09:43] | ” And get off my desk. | “从我桌上下去 | 
| [09:45] | Yes, I have acted before | 没错我之前演过戏 | 
| [09:46] | I was in a production of Oklahoma! | 在我七年级时出演了 | 
| [09:48] | In the seventh grade | 音乐剧俄克拉何马州 | 
| [09:49] | played the part of Mu tie the Mailman. | 我演了哑巴邮差 | 
| [09:53] | They had too many kids. | 孩子太多了 | 
| [09:55] | so they made up roles like that | 所以他们加了些新角色 | 
| [09:57] | I was good. | 我演得挺好的 | 
| [09:59] | ” If it isn’t my old partner, Samuel L. Chan.” | 如果不是我的老搭档塞缪尔·陈 | 
| [10:03] | ” Agent Michael Scarn, you lost some weight. | “特工迈克·斯科恩你瘦了” | 
| [10:07] | ” Thank you for noticing. | “谢谢你的关心 | 
| [10:09] | ” Now, keep me company for one more mission.” | 现在和我再做一个任务吧 | 
| [10:12] | Hey, I have to work late. | 我要加班 | 
| [10:13] | ” But as soon as I blow out these candles… | “但我一吹熄这些蜡烛 | 
| [10:16] | You’re joking, right? | 你在开玩笑对吧 | 
| [10:17] | Michael Scarn takes out a 9mm gun | 迈克·斯科恩掏出了九毫米口径手枪 | 
| [10:19] | and shoots the cake. | 射向蛋糕 | 
| [10:23] | ” Agent Michael Scarn, you so funny. Word.” | 特工迈克·斯科恩你真有趣的话 | 
| [10:27] | Michael’s movie? Two thumbs down | 迈克的电影吗我双手差评 | 
| [10:39] | ” A man, sitting several seats down, | 个男士坐在下排的椅子上 | 
| [10:40] | who has a gold face | 有张金脸 | 
| [10:42] | “turns to Michael Scarn.” | “转向了迈克·斯科恩” | 
| [10:45] | Oscar? Do you want to play ” Golden Face “? | 奥斯卡你想演”金脸”吗 | 
| [10:48] | ” Mr. Scarn, perhaps you would be more comfortable | 斯科恩先生坐我的私人直升机 | 
| [10:51] | in my private jet.” | 也许会更舒适” | 
| [10:52] | ” Yes, perhaps I would, Golden Face. | “没错也许我会金脸 | 
| [10:54] | 塞缪尔拿上我的行李 | |
| [10:56] | ” I forget it, brotha.” | “我忘记了兄de i” | 
| [10:58] | ” Samuel, you are such an idiot. | “塞缪尔你就是个大傻子 | 
| [10:59] | You are the worst assistant ever | 你是最差劲的助理 | 
| [11:01] | and you’re disgusting.” | 你真恶心” | 
| [11:02] | ” Dwigt.” Wait, who’s Dwigt? | “杜特”等等杜特是谁 | 
| [11:06] | Here’s what we think happened. | 我们觉得是这样的 | 
| [11:08] | Michael’s sidekick, | 迈克的跟班 | 
| [11:09] | who all through the movie, is this complete idiot | 贯穿全片是个造成美国衰退的 | 
| [11:12] | who’s causing the downfall of the United States | 完完全全的傻瓜 | 
| [11:14] | was originally named Dwight, | 他的原名是杜怀特 | 
| [11:17] | but then Michael changed it to Samuel L. Chan | 但后来迈克把它改成了塞缪尔·陈 | 
| [11:20] | using a search and replace | 通过检索和替换 | 
| [11:22] | But that doesn’t work on misspelled words, | 但这种方法对拼错的单词无效 | 
| [11:24] | leaving behind one ” Dwi gt.” | |
| [11:27] | And Dwight figured it out | 杜怀特发现了 | 
| [11:29] | Oops! | 哎呦 | 
| [11:30] | D-W-I-G-H-T. | 杜-怀-特 | 
| [11:34] | Okay, you know what? I am done with this. | 行你们知道吗我受够了 | 
| [11:36] | That’s it. The end. | 就这样全剧终 | 
| [11:37] | Well, some of us wanna keep reading, if you don’t. | 我们还有些人想继续读呢如果你不 | 
| [11:40] | You don’t speak for everyone, Jim. Okay, announcement. | 你代表不了每个人吉姆好了通知 | 
| [11:44] | My uncle bought me some fireworks. | 我叔叔给我买了些烟花 | 
| [11:46] | And anyone who wants to see a real show, | 想看真正表演的人 | 
| [11:48] | come with me outside now. | 和我一块儿到外面去 | 
| [11:51] | That’s actually a good idea. | 其实是个好主意 | 
| [11:52] | We’ll all take a brief intermission. | 我们可以来个短暂的幕间休息 | 
| [11:54] | Hey, are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 | 
| [11:55] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | 是的-是吗 | 
| [11:57] | And so, after watching my mom go through so much pain | 所以在看我妈妈受了那么多苦之后 | 
| [12:04] | I decided to keep that promise that I made to her, | 我决定履行我对她的承诺 | 
| [12:04] | and take care of her. | 好好照顾她 | 
| [12:07] | Well, this brings us to Jan. Truth or dare | 轮到简了真心话还是大冒险 | 
| [12:09] | Tell us about your divorce. | 聊聊你离婚的事吧 | 
| [12:11] | Oh, no! Michael. Michael. – Do. | 不要迈克迈克-说说嘛 | 
| [12:13] | — Michael. Michael, please. No. – Do, right? | 迈克迈克求你了别-说说嘛好吗 | 
| [12:15] | Really. It’s. | 真的这事儿.. | 
| [12:16] | Hey, you say you’re not gonna play. | 你是说你不想玩了吗 | 
| [12:17] | She’s not playing. She’s not playing the game. | 她不玩了她不玩这个游戏了 | 
| [12:19] | It isn’t fair. – We’d been fighting for a while. | -要赖-我们吵了一阵子架 | 
| [12:20] | Check, please. – He didn’t want kids. | 买单啦-他不想要小孩 | 
| [12:22] | I knew that going into it, but he also knew that I did | 我们明知对方的心意却还是结婚了 | 
| [12:24] | So I guess I thought that he would change his mind, | 我以为他会改变他的想法 | 
| [12:26] | he thought that I would change mine. | 他以为我会改变我的 | 
| [12:28] | You didn’t? | 你没改变吗 | 
| [12:30] | I was stupid. | 我太傻了 | 
| [12:31] | No, no, you were not stupid | 不不你不傻 | 
| [12:35] | Gould was stupid, right? | 古尔德才傻呢对吧 | 
| [12:37] | That’s right. | 是啊 | 
| [12:38] | You know? You were really brave. | 你知道吗你真的很勇敢 | 
| [12:40] | I mean, you put your arms out there, | 我是说你主动伸出胳膊 | 
| [12:42] | you slit your wrists. | 划破手腕 | 
| [12:43] | That’s true. | 说的对 | 
| [12:44] | You said, ” World, this is my blood | 你说”世界这是我流淌的热血 | 
| [12:46] | it’s red, just like yours. | 鲜红如斯 | 
| [12:48] | So love me. | 请对我好一点” | 
| [12:51] | I had plans to meet a friend tonight | 我今晚本约了朋友 | 
| [12:53] | which I had to cancel. | 现在只好取消了 | 
| [12:55] | But this is cool, too. | 但这样也很好啊 | 
| [12:57] | Date | |
| [12:57] | I’m not a complainer | 我不是个爱抱怨的人 | 
| [12:59] | Date | |
| [13:05] | For the bugs. | 有虫吗 | 
| [13:06] | Nice. | 挺好的 | 
| [13:07] | And that’s excellent because bugs love | 我觉得这样很棒啊连飞虫都爱 | 
| [13:11] | my famous grilled cheese sandwich. | 我的拿手好菜烤起司三明治 | 
| [13:12] | Yes. | 是呀 | 
| [13:14] | Nice. | 看着很好吃 | 
| [13:16] | I can’t remember the last time someone made me dinner. | 我都记不得上次有人给我做饭是何时了 | 
| [13:33] | Right down the street? | 就在那条街 | 
| [13:35] | Kenneth Road, born and raised | 肯尼斯路土生土长 | 
| [13:37] | Spent my whole life right here in Lackawanna County | 大半辈子都呆在这拉克万纳县了 | 
| [13:40] | and I do not intend on moving | 而且我也不打算搬走 | 
| [13:43] | I know this place. I know how many hospitals we have. | 我很了解这个地方知道有多少医院 | 
| [13:46] | I know how many schools we have. It’s home, you know? | 有多少学校这里就是我家你知道吧 | 
| [13:50] | I know the challenges that this county is up against | 还有这个县面临的挑战我都知道 | 
| [13:53] | Here’s the thing about those discount suppliers | 那些提供折扣的其他供应商 | 
| [13:55] | they don’t care. | 他们都不关心 | 
| [13:56] | They come in, they undercut everything | 他们过来廉价出售每一样东西 | 
| [13:58] | and they run us out of business. | 抢走了我们的生意 | 
| [14:01] | And then, once we’re all gone, they jack up the prices | 一旦等我们走了他们就立马涨价 | 
| [14:04] | – I know. — It’s bad | 我知道-太坏了 | 
| [14:05] | It’s terrible. | 太糟糕 了 | 
| [14:06] | It is. You know what? It really is | 是啊你知道吗真的很糟糕 | 
| [14:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [14:11] | guess I could give you guys our business | 我可以和你们做生意 | 
| [14:14] | but you have to meet me halfway, okay, | 但你们必须做出些让步 | 
| [14:16] | because they’re expecting me to make cuts. | 公司里的人还指望我来砍价呢 | 
| [14:18] | Well, corporate’s gonna go ballistic | 那他们可能不会很开心哦 | 
| [14:21] | but you think we could, Jan? | 你觉得我们要让吗简 | 
| [14:27] | So I guess I’ll see you in | 那么我们就十小时后 | 
| [14:30] | 10 hours. | 再见咯 | 
| [14:32] | What are you gonna do with your time off? | 你放假打算干什么 | 
| [14:33] | Travel. | 旅行 | 
| [14:35] | I’ve been looking forward to it | 我一直想去旅行来着 | 
| [14:38] | It’s gonna be | 一定会 | 
| [14:40] | really nice. I’m gonna find myself | 很有意思的我会更了解我自己 | 
| [14:43] | You have new music? | 你下新的歌了 | 
| [14:45] | Yeah. | 对啊 | 
| [14:47] | Definitely. | 必须的 | 
| [14:59] | See you! | 再见 | 
| [15:00] | Bye! | 拜 | 
| [15:03] | Thanks. | 多谢啦 | 
| [15:05] | Yes! We did it. | 耶我们成功了 | 
| [15:07] | We got it! I mean, we got it! | 我们成功啦成功啦 | 
| [15:08] | We nailed it! Nailed it! Come her e. Yes! | 我们搞定啦来抱一下耶 | 
| [15:12] | I am really thrilled. | 我真的好激动啊 | 
| [15:29] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [15:30] | What? Let’s go. | 什么咱们走 | 
| [15:32] | Going… Okay. Where’re we going? Doesn’t matter. | 去… 我们要去哪啊不重要 | 
| [15:35] | Going to the go-go. | 咱去蹦迪吧 | 
| [15:38] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [15:50] | Michael? | 迈克 | 
| [16:12] | His car’s not in the parking lot. | 他的车不在停车场 | 
| [16:14] | I should check the accident reports. | 我要看一下事故报告 | 
| [16:19] | Who’s this? | 这是谁啊 | 
| [16:22] | Jan | 简 | 
| [16:43] | Good morning, Pam. | 早上好啊佩姆 | 
| [16:46] | Hey. | 嗨 | 
| [16:49] | No, nothing happened | 没有什么也没发生 | 
| [16:53] | I swear. Nothing happened. | 我发誓什么都没发生 | 
| [16:56] | What? I’m totally being serious | 怎么了我现在非常严肃认真 | 
| [17:00] | A gentleman does not kiss and tell. And neither do I. | 绅士是不会接了吻还到处说的我也不会 | 
| [17:07] | No, seriously, guys, I’m not. | 认真的我没有.. | 
| [17:08] | I don’t want to go into it at all | 我一点都不想这么做 | 
| [17:12] | It’s off-limits. | 这是工作禁地 | 
| [17:15] | Fine. I took her back to her hotel | 好吧我把她送回酒店 | 
| [17:17] | and we made out for a little while. | 然后亲热了一会 | 
| [17:19] | It was great. I mean, she told me about her divorce, | 当时气氛很好她还和我说了她离婚的事 | 
| [17:21] | we talked for about five hours, | 我们聊了大概5 个小时 | 
| [17:23] | she fell asleep on my arm, so… | 她枕着我的胳膊睡着了所以.. | 
| [17:31] | Hello, Dwight. | 嗨杜怀特 | 
| [17:32] | Did you do her? | 你干了她吗 | 
| [17:34] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [17:35] | Jan Levinson-Gould. | 简·莱文森·古尔德 | 
| [17:37] | No, no. No Gould | 不对不对没有古尔德 | 
| [17:41] | Did you do her? | 你干了她吗 | 
| [17:42] | This is none of your affair. | 这不关你的事 | 
| [17:44] | Because she is your boss. | 因为她是你的老板 | 
| [17:45] | And she is your boss. | 她也是你的老板 | 
| [17:46] | And she is a woman. | 但她同时还是个女人 | 
| [17:48] | She is a strong, soft, thoughtful, | 她是一位坚强温柔体贴 | 
| [17:52] | sexy woman. | 又性感的女人 | 
| [17:54] | And you know what? I don’t think I can sit here | 你知道吗我觉得我不应该坐在这儿 | 
| [17:56] | and let you talk about her | 任凭你评论她 | 
| [17:58] | that way without me defending her honor | 却不捍卫她的名誉 | 
| [18:00] | Jan, I defend your honor. | 简我捍卫着你的名誉呢 | 
| [18:03] | Is that all? | 你还有事吗 | 
| [18:09] | Jan didn’t come back for her car last night | 简昨晚没有回来取她的车 | 
| [18:12] | What? | 什么 | 
| [18:14] | Could it be that Agent Michael Scott | 会不会是迈克·斯科特经理 | 
| [18:16] | has finally found his Catherine Zeta? | 终于找到了他的凯瑟琳·泽塔 | 
| [18:18] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道哎 | 
| [18:21] | Oh, my God. This is Jan’s cell | 我的妈呀是简打来的 | 
| [18:24] | No way. | 不会吧 | 
| [18:26] | Dunder Mifflin, this is Pam | RE敦德·密弗林我是佩姆 | 
| [18:28] | I know we have to register | 我知道我们必须先 | 
| [18:31] | as a consensual sexual relationship with HR. | 与人事部说明这是一段两厢情愿的性关系 | 
| [18:34] | My question | 我的问题是 | 
| [18:35] | do I do it as the man? | 我要以一个男人的身份 | 
| [18:37] | Does she do it as my superior? I don’t know. | 而她以一个上级的身份说明吗我不清楚 | 
| [18:40] | That leads to other issues that we may have in our relationship. | 这就要在我们的关系中引发一些问题了 | 
| [18:45] | It’s… Excuse me. | 就是… 稍等一下 | 
| [18:47] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [18:48] | Hi. Just talking about you. | 嗨刚说到你呢 | 
| [18:52] | To the camera? No. | 对着相机没有 | 
| [18:55] | How’s traffic? I miss you. What? | 堵车吗我想你了什么 | 
| [18:59] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [19:03] | Well, if it was a mistake, it was a wonderful mistake. | 如果它是一个误会那也是个美丽的误会 | 
| [19:10] | No. Could you just… | 不是你可以 | 
| [19:13] | No, I did not intentionally get you drunk | 不是我不是故意灌醉你的 | 
| [19:20] | No, no. | 不是的 | 
| [19:22] | This is just a fight. | 这只是一场战役 | 
| [19:24] | This is just the first of many fights | 这只是我们要面临的 | 
| [19:26] | we’re going to have. | 众多战役中的一个 | 
| [19:28] | Right. | 对对 | 
| [19:30] | No! | 不是 | 
| [19:32] | See, you… I don’t understand. | 看吧你… 我不理解 | 
| [19:34] | You want to see other people? | 你想和其他人约会 | 
| [19:35] | Only other people? Why? | 只与其他人为什么 | 
| [19:37] | Okay, I think you’re still a little bit drunk. | 好吧我觉得你还有点醉酒没醒 | 
| [19:40] | Excuse me. Excuse me? | 喂什么 | 
| [19:43] | I think you’re.. | 我觉得你… | 
| [19:44] | Yes, why don’t you just come back here? | 你为什么不能乖乖回来呢 | 
| [19:46] | We can go to the hotel, have a few drinks. | 我们可以去酒店喝点小酒什么的 | 
| [19:49] | No, I didn’t slip you something | 没有我才没有耍花招呢 | 
| [19:52] | Some might even say we had our first date last night. | 有的人可能会说我们昨晚约过会了 | 
| [19:55] | Oh, really? Really. | |
| [19:56] | Why might some say that? | 为什么有人可能说 | 
| [19:58] | Cause there was dinner by candlelight | 因为我们吃了烛光晚餐 | 
| [20:02] | Dinner and a show, if you include Michael’s movie | 晚饭和表演如果再加上迈克的电影 | 
| [20:05] | And there was dancing and fireworks. Pretty good date. | 还跳了舞看了烟花很美好的一次约会 | 
| [20:09] | We didn’t dance. | 我们没有跳舞啊 | 
| [20:12] | You’re right. We didn’t dance | 对我们没有跳舞 | 
| [20:14] | It was more like swaying | 只是跟着音乐摇了几下 | 
| [20:17] | But it’s still romantic. | 但还是很浪漫啊 | 
| [20:18] | Swaying isn’t dancing. | 摇摆可不算跳舞哦 | 
| [20:22] | At least I didn’t leave you | 至少看曲棍球比赛时 | 
| [20:24] | at a high school hockey game. | 我没有扔下你 | 
| [20:31] | I have some faxes to get out. | 我有一些传真要去取 | 
| [20:35] | Oh, come on, Pam. | 哎别这样佩姆我 | 
| [20:38] | Okay, we didn’t dance. | 好吧我们没有跳过舞 | 
| [20:40] | And I was totally joking, anyway. . I mean… | 我就是在开玩笑我是说 | 
| [20:44] | It’s not really a date | 如果这姑娘最后回的 | 
| [20:45] | if the girl goes home to her fiance | 是她未婚夫的家那就不算约会 | 
| [20:48] | Right? | 不是吗 |