时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | — Hey. – Hello. | 你好-你好啊 |
[00:05] | Jim! | |
[00:07] | What’s up, buddy? | 怎么了老兄 |
[00:07] | This is not funny. Why is my stuff in here? | 这一点都好笑为什么我的东西在里面 |
[00:10] | 1. 00 H G That’s weird. | 真是奇怪 1. 00 |
[00:11] | A dollar for a stapler, that’s pretty good. | 一美金的订书机真不错啊 |
[00:13] | Yeah, well, I’m not paying for my own stuff, okay? | 得了吧我不会为自己的东西付一分钱的 |
[00:15] | I know you did this, | 我知道是你干的好事 |
[00:16] | ’cause you’re friends with the vending machine guy. | 因为自动贩卖机的管理员是你朋友 |
[00:18] | – Who, Steve? – Yeah, Steve. | 那是谁史蒂夫-还能是谁 |
[00:20] | Whatever his name is. | 管他叫什么名字 |
[00:21] | What do I want? What do I want? | 我该买点啥好呢 |
[00:24] | It’s a pencil cup. | 就这个笔筒吧 |
[00:26] | Oh, no, no, no. That’s my pencil cup. | 不行那是我的笔筒 |
[00:28] | I don’t think so, I just bought it. | 我不这么觉得我刚把它买下了 |
[00:31] | I think so, and you’re gonna hand it over to me | 我就是这么认为的你必须把还给我 |
[00:34] | I love these. | 我超喜欢这个 |
[00:36] | Okay, fine. | 好吧算了 |
[00:38] | Where’s my wallet? | 我钱包去哪了 |
[00:41] | There it is. J1. | 好像在那里 J1货道 |
[00:45] | Here, you know what? — I don’t have any. | 不如这样吧-我好像没有现金了 |
[00:46] | I’ve got some nickels. | 我这里有些硬币 |
[00:52] | $0. 05, $0. 10, | 五美分十美分 |
[00:55] | $0. 15, $0. 20, $0. 25… | 十五二十二十五美分 |
[01:14] | Poot ball | |
[01:32] | – Hello, everyone. – Good morning, Michael. | -大家好-早上好迈克 |
[01:34] | Where are we going this afternoon? | 我们今天下午要去哪里 |
[01:39] | Last week, Michael sent out this mysterious memo. | 上个星期迈克给我们发了一封神秘备忘录 |
[01:43] | ” It’s time for our first-quarter camaraderie event. | |
[01:45] | So pack a swimsuit, a toothbrush, | 带上你的泳装牙刷 |
[01:47] | rubber-sole d shoes and a ski mask. | 橡胶鞋滑雪面罩 |
[01:50] | A ski mask and a swimsuit. | 滑雪面罩和泳装 |
[01:53] | So that he can have us rob a bank | |
[01:55] | and then escape through the sewers. | 然后从下水道跑路 |
[01:58] | And brush our teeth. | 最后再把牙齿刷干净 |
[02:01] | Yeah. | |
[02:03] | – Michael. – Stanley, bo-ban ley. | 迈克-你好啊斯坦利波般利 |
[02:06] | — I need to know… — Banana-fan a-fo-fan ley. | 我需要知道…-芭娜娜法那佛范利 |
[02:08] | -… what we’re doing. – Me, my, mo, manly | |
[02:09] | — You said bring a toothbrush. — Stanley. | 你说我们需要带牙刷-斯坦利 |
[02:11] | Is this an overnight? – May be. | 我们是要在那里过夜吗-或许吧 |
[02:14] | The suspense is just so exciting, isn’t it? | 是很让人兴奋 |
[02:18] | Should my wife tell her boss | 那我老婆需要向她老板 |
[02:19] | she’s not coming in tomorrow? | 请明天的假吗 |
[02:20] | May be. I don’t know. | 或许吧我也说不清 |
[02:21] | Not may be. Yes or no? | 不要这样到底用不用 |
[02:23] | Well, no, but… | 不用但是… |
[02:24] | Okay, don’t spoil it for everybody, all right? | 不要透露给其他人 |
[02:29] | But we are going on | 我们要去瓦伦坡派克湖 |
[02:31] | a booze cruise on Lake Wallenpaupack. | 搞一个邮轮酒宴 |
[02:35] | FIRST In January? | |
[02:38] | It’s cheaper. | 这样便宜点嘛 |
[02:40] | This is not just another party. | 这不只是一个派对 |
[02:41] | This is a leadership training exercise. | |
[02:45] | Right? | |
[02:46] | I’m going to combine elements of fun | 我会把教育性激励性 |
[02:48] | and motivation and education | 和趣味性完美地融合到 |
[02:50] | into a single mind-blowing experience. | 这一次妙趣横生的体验中 |
[02:53] | It is now time to unveil | 现在是时间揭晓 |
[02:55] | the destination of this year’s retreat. | 我们今年活动的目的地了 |
[02:59] | We are going on a harbor cruise of Lake Wallenpaupack. | 我们要去瓦伦坡派克湖进行游轮聚会 |
[03:04] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[03:10] | — It’s a booze cruise. – All right! | 一是个酒宴哦-太棒了 |
[03:14] | I have a test for business school tomorrow night. | 我明晚有一个商学院的考试 |
[03:16] | Is it okay if I skip the cruise and study for that? | 我能请假在家备考吗 |
[03:19] | No, this is mandatory. | 不可以这是强制参加的 |
[03:21] | But don’t worry. You know what? | 不用担心你会在这次 |
[03:22] | You’re gonna learn plenty. | 活动中学到很多的 |
[03:23] | This is gonna turn your life around, Ryan. | 它会让你的生活天翻地覆的莱恩 |
[03:26] | — I’m already in business school. — Well, this… | 一我都上了商学院还不够吗-这… |
[03:29] | Wait, Michael. – Yeah? | 一等等我有问题迈克-怎么了 |
[03:31] | Why did you tell us to bring a bathing suit? | 为什么我们要带泳装 |
[03:33] | To throw you off the scent. | 为了让你们猜不出来目的地 |
[03:34] | Yeah, but I bought a bathing suit. | 但是我还专门买了一套泳装 |
[03:36] | Well, just keep the tags on and you can return it. | 不要把标签撕下来你可以把它退回去 |
[03:38] | I took the tags off already. | 我已经把标签撕了 |
[03:40] | Well, that’s not my fault, okay? Just… | 但这又不是我的错好吗 |
[03:42] | We’re not gonna pay for a bathing suit. | 我们不会给泳衣报销的 |
[03:44] | Okay, I know what you’re all thinking. | 好吧我知道你们都在想什么 |
[03:46] | ” Who is this smart little cookie?” | “这个小可爱是谁 |
[03:48] | Her name is Brenda something, | 她叫布兰达 什么的 |
[03:50] | and she is from Corporate. | 从总部来的 |
[03:52] | And she is here, | 正如你们每一个人 |
[03:53] | like you, to learn from what I have to say. | 她正坐在我旁边在学习我的讲话 |
[03:55] | I am a great motivational speaker. | 我是一个很棒的激励演讲者 |
[03:57] | I attended a Tony Robbins event | 我去年在机场参加了 |
[03:59] | by the airport last year and.. | 托尼·罗宾斯的年度演讲大会 |
[04:02] | It wasn’t the actual course. | 但那不是真的教学课 |
[04:04] | You have to pay for the actual course. | 教学课是要付费的 |
[04:06] | But it talked about the actual course | 但大会上他提到了相关课程 |
[04:10] | And I’ve incorporated a lot of his ideas | 我把他的很多好点子 |
[04:13] | into my own course. | 融入了我的自创课程 |
[04:16] | Leader… ship. | |
[04:19] | The word “ship ” is hidden inside the word “leadership “ | “leadership 领导力这个词 |
[04:25] | as its derivation. | 派生于”ship “船 |
[04:27] | So if this office is in fact a ship | 假设这间办公室就是一艘船 |
[04:32] | as its leader, | 作为领导 |
[04:34] | I am the captain. | 我就是船长 |
[04:36] | But we’re all in the same boat. Teamwork! | 但我们同在一条船上必须团队合作 |
[04:40] | Last year, Michael’s theme was | 去年迈克的活动选题是 |
[04:43] | ” Bowl over the competition. | “保住饭碗的竞争 |
[04:45] | So guess where we went. | 猜猜我们去了哪 |
[04:48] | Now, on this ship that is the office, | 在这条办公室组成的船上 |
[04:52] | what is the sales department? | 销售部门是什么位置呢 |
[04:55] | Anyone? | 有人知道吗 |
[04:57] | How about the sales department is the sails? | 销售部门是船帆吗 |
[05:00] | Yes, Darryl, the sales department makes sales. Good. | 确实戴洛销售部是负责销售的 |
[05:04] | Let me just explain. | 来说说我的看法 |
[05:05] | I see the sales department as the furnace. | 我把销售部看作为船上的锅炉房 |
[05:09] | -A furnace? – How old is this ship? | 锅炉房-这船是有多古董 |
[05:12] | How about the anchor? | 为什么不是船锚呢 |
[05:13] | What does the furnace do? | 锅炉房是干嘛的 |
[05:15] | All right, let’s not get hung up on the furnace. | 好吧我们不要再纠结锅炉房了 |
[05:16] | It’s just… | |
[05:18] | It’s the sales… | 销售部吧 |
[05:19] | I see the sales department are down there. | 我把销售部看作船体的基础 |
[05:20] | They’re in the engine room, | 他们是机舱 |
[05:22] | and they’re shoveling coal into the furnace. | 负责把煤炭铲进锅炉里 |
[05:24] | 对吧 | |
[05:25] | I mean, who saw the movie Titanic? | 谁看过《泰坦尼克号》 |
[05:26] | They were very important in the movie Titanic. | 锅炉房在电影里占有很重要的戏份 |
[05:28] | Who saw it? Show of hands. | 看过的举个手 |
[05:30] | Not really sure what movie you’re talking about. | 我没听懂你在说什么 |
[05:32] | 你确定没说错名字 | |
[05:32] | Are you sure you got the title right? | 你确定没说错名字 |
[05:33] | Titanic. | 泰坦尼克 |
[05:34] | I think you’re thinking of The Hunt for Red October. | 我觉得你想说的是《猎杀红色十月号》 |
[05:36] | No! I’m… Leo Di Caprio! Come on! | 不是我说的是莱昂纳多演的那部别搞 |
[05:39] | Michael stands in the front of the boat | 我赌迈克上船的一小时之内 |
[05:40] | and says that he’s king of the | 就会站到船头 |
[05:42] | world within the first hour, | 高呼自己是世界之王 |
[05:43] | or I give you my next paycheck. | 如果没有我就把下月的工资给你 |
[05:46] | Michael, everyone in the engine room drowned. | 迈克每个在锅炉房的人都要被淹死了 |
[05:48] | No. Thank you, spoiler alert. | 不感谢你全家剧透狗 |
[05:51] | You saw the movie, those of you who did. You… | 你们都看过电影的吧 |
[05:55] | They’re happy down there in the furnace room. | 那些在锅炉房的人不是很开心吗 |
[05:57] | And they’re dirty and grimy and sweaty | 虽然他们的工作又脏又苦 |
[06:00] | And they’re singing their ethnic songs and… | 但是他们唱着动人的民族歌谣 |
[06:04] | Actually, that might be warehouse. | 这好像有点像楼下的库房 |
[06:06] | What? | |
[06:07] | The… | |
[06:08] | No, no… No, I didn’t… | 不对不对… 我没有 |
[06:11] | Okay. Well, the… Okay, | 好吧行了 |
[06:12] | in a nutshell, what I’m saying is “leadership. | 总而言之我在说的主题是”领导力” |
[06:16] | We’ll talk more about that on the boat. Ship. | 我们会在船上多谈谈这方面的 |
[06:19] | Aye-aye, Captain. | |
[06:20] | A three hour tour | 三小时的旅程 |
[06:25] | Pam, you are Mary Ann. | 佩姆你是玛丽·安 |
[06:27] | We have the Professor and Ginger. | 教授和红发女郎来了 |
[06:29] | Welcome aboard! | 欢迎登船 |
[06:31] | Angela, you are Mrs. Howell, Lovey. | 安吉拉你就当豪厄尔太太吧 |
[06:34] | The native. Sometimes they come from neighboring.. | 印第安人有些时候他们来自于邻近的… |
[06:37] | We have one of the Globetrotters. | 我们这儿还有一位环球旅行家 |
[06:40] | I am the Skipper, and, Dwight, you will be Gilligan! | 我是船长杜怀特你是吉利根 |
[06:43] | Cool! | |
[06:44] | – Actually, I’m the skipper. – Okay. | 一实际上我才是船长-好吧 |
[06:46] | — But you could be Gilligan. – No! I’d rather die. | 一但你可以当吉利根-死也不要 |
[06:48] | Hi. I am Michael Scott. I am the captain of this party. | 嗨我是迈克·斯科特是这个派对的队长 |
[06:52] | I’m Captain Jack. I’m captain of the ship. | 我是杰克船长是这艘船的队长 |
[06:54] | I’m also captain of anyone who sets foot on this ship. | 谁上了这船我就是谁的队长 |
[06:56] | – Hi, welcome aboard. – Okay. | 一嗨欢迎登船-好的吧 |
[06:59] | In an office, when you are ranking people, | 在办公室要论头衔的话 |
[07:01] | manager is higher than captain | 经理的比队长的高 |
[07:05] | On a boat, who knows? It’s nebulous. | 但是在船上谁知道呢就很迷 |
[07:09] | Hey, look! I’m king of the world! | 快看啊我是世界之王 |
[07:21] | Okay, all right! | 好了好了 |
[07:23] | Welcome aboard! | 欢迎大家登船 |
[07:24] | I am your captain, Captain Jack. | 我是你们的杰克船长 |
[07:26] | And I am the Regional Manager of D under Mifflin | 我是敦德·密弗林的地区经理 |
[07:30] | Michael Scott. | 迈克·斯科特 |
[07:31] | Welcome, welcome! | 欢迎欢迎 |
[07:32] | – Okay, so… — Okay, so… | |
[07:34] | — Please. The life preservers… — Right. | 请先停一下救生用具…-对 |
[07:37] | . they are located underneath the seats | 救生用具就在 |
[07:38] | all along the perimeter of the boat | 船周的座位下面 |
[07:40] | Don’t worry | 不用担心 |
[07:40] | you are not gonna be needing life preservers tonight. | 你们今晚不会用到这玩意儿的 |
[07:42] | — Well, we might be. — It’s just gonna be… | 那不一定-这些东西即将 |
[07:43] | Please let me finish. Okay? Thank you. | 请先让我说完好吗谢谢 |
[07:46] | So the Coast Guard requires | 遵循海岸警卫队的要求 |
[07:48] | that I tell you where the safety exits are. | 我必须告诉你们安全出口在哪里 |
[07:49] | Now, on this ship, it’s very easy. | 很容易找到安全出口 |
[07:51] | Anywhere over the side. | 你只要从船边上跳下去就行 |
[07:54] | Not only am I your ship’s captain, | 我不仅是你们的船长 |
[07:56] | I am also your party captain! | 还是你们的狂欢队长 |
[07:58] | We’re gonna get it going here in just a few minutes. | 几分钟后狂欢马上开始 |
[08:00] | And I’m your party captain, too! | 我也是你们的的狂欢队长 |
[08:01] | And you are gonna put on your dancing shoes later on! | 待会儿你们就要穿上你们的舞鞋啦 |
[08:04] | – Hey, Mike, Mike, Mike. – So we are gonna… | -冷静冷静迈克-接下来我们就要 |
[08:06] | — If you don’t mind… – rock it! | 你介不介意…-嗨起来啦 |
[08:08] | – What? – Please! Okay? | 怎么了-先让我说完好吗 |
[08:10] | If the boat’s rocking, don’t come knocking! | 就算嗨翻了船也不要来找我啊 |
[08:13] | Michael. Yeah? | -迈克-到 |
[08:15] | Your company employees are not the only people | 今晚船上不光有你们公司的人 |
[08:16] | on the boat tonight. Okay? | 还有别人知道吗 |
[08:17] | We’re all gonna have a good time tonight. | 所有人都会玩的很尽兴的 |
[08:19] | Hey, listen, listen, Mike. | 听着听着迈克 |
[08:21] | Why don’t you let me and my crew do our job? | 不如先让我和船员们完成工作 |
[08:23] | You just sit back and have a good time. | 你先坐回去享受享受 |
[08:25] | Okay. Yep. So… | 好吧好的… |
[08:26] | All right? | |
[08:27] | You guys, it’s like we’re in high school | 你们看, 好像回到了高中的时光 |
[08:29] | and we’re at the cool table. | 大家围坐在一起聊天 |
[08:32] | — Right? – Yeah. | 一对吧-是挺像的 |
[08:33] | Pam, were you a cheerleader? | 佩姆你以前加入过啦啦队吗 |
[08:35] | No, she was total ” Miss Artsy-Fartsy ” in high school. | 没有高中她是个对艺体一窍不通的人 |
[08:39] | She wore the turtleneck and everything. | 衣服都穿高领的 |
[08:41] | That’s hilarious. | 那还挺搞笑的 |
[08:42] | It’s not hilarious… | 一点都不搞笑好吗… |
[08:44] | Where did you go to school? | 你在哪上的学 |
[08:45] | – Bishop O’Hare. – Piss-slop-who-cares-a…? | -奥黑尔主教学校-瞎几把尿吧谁在乎啊… |
[08:48] | We played you! | 我们和你们比赛过 |
[08:50] | You really look familiar. Did you… | 你看着好面熟啊你… |
[08:53] | You cheered for them, didn’t you? | 你是啦啦队吧 |
[08:55] | – No. – Yes, I did | -没-是我是的 |
[08:59] | A-W-E-S-O-M-E | 依-哦-优-西-哟-秀 |
[09:02] | Awesome, awesome is what we are | 优秀我们真的超优秀 |
[09:04] | We’re the football superstars! | 我们就是橄榄球超级巨星 |
[09:06] | A-W-E-S-O-M-E | 依-哦-优-西-哟-秀 |
[09:07] | I remember that | 我记得这首歌 |
[09:08] | and we crushed you, like, 42-10. | 我们把你们打得落花流水42比10 |
[09:10] | – Having fun? – Yeah. | 玩得开心吗-还行 |
[09:12] | Everybody’s really nice. | 每个人都挺好的 |
[09:14] | Good, well, that is what Scranton is all about. | 那就好我们斯克兰顿的人都这样 |
[09:18] | Not like you New Yorkers! So… | 不像你们纽约人 |
[09:21] | When are you gonna start the presentation? | 你什么时候开始领导讲话啊 |
[09:22] | I already sort of started it back at the office | 刚刚在码头已经讲过了 |
[09:24] | and on the dock with the Gilligan thing. | 说了吉利根什么的 |
[09:27] | So, right now, I was thinking. | 现在我在想着 |
[09:29] | Yes, okay! | 好嘞是时候了 |
[09:31] | Listen up, all you D under Mifflin ites! | 所有敦德·密弗林的人都听好了 |
[09:34] | I would like to talk to you all about life preservers. | 我要跟你们讲一下救生用具的事情 |
[09:39] | Now, one important life preserver in business is | 在商界中一个重要到能救命的东西 |
[09:42] | IT support. | 就是技术支持 |
[09:44] | Not now, Mike, we’re doing the limbo! | 现在还不行迈克我们要跳林波舞啦 |
[09:47] | That’s right, partiers | 对吧大伙们 |
[09:49] | VEZ A it’s time to limbo, limbo, limbo! | 是时候跳林波舞啦林波林波 |
[09:51] | So, okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[09:52] | All right | |
[09:52] | I need a volunteer to come up here and hold my stick! | 我需要一名志愿者来拿着我的硬棒 |
[09:56] | – Who’s it gonna be? – Okay. Me, me, me. | 谁要来呢 我我选我 |
[10:01] | Usually it’s a woman. — I’m stronger. | 通常都是女士来-我更壮 |
[10:03] | Hey, I got an idea. | 我想到个办法 |
[10:05] | How would you like to steer the ship, Dwight? | 要不你来掌舵吧杜怀特 |
[10:08] | Keep us on a steady course. Keep a sharp eye out | 稳步航行目光要敏锐 |
[10:10] | I’m counting on you. | 整艘船的人就靠你了 |
[10:11] | I was the youngest pilot in Pan Am history. | 我是史上最年轻的泛美航空飞行员 |
[10:14] | When I was four | 在我四岁的时候 |
[10:16] | the pilot let me ride in the cockpit | 有位飞行员让我进到驾驶舱 |
[10:18] | and fly the plane with him. | 和他一起开飞机 |
[10:20] | And I was four and I was great. | 虽然只有四岁但我做得很好 |
[10:23] | And I would have landed it | 本可以顺利降落的 |
[10:24] | but my dad wanted us to go back to our seats. | 但我爸却要我们回到座位上 |
[10:29] | All right, all right, that was great | 不错不错真棒啊 |
[10:32] | Now it’s time for the dance contest! | 现在是舞蹈擂台的时候了 |
[10:34] | Why don’t we do that after I do my presentation? | 要不我先说几句咱们再开始跳舞吧 |
[10:37] | Nope. Dance contest! | 当然不行比赛现在开始 |
[10:39] | All right, we’ll have a motivational dance contest! | 好吧精彩刺激的舞蹈大赛现在开始 |
[10:42] | Hit it! | 动起来吧 |
[10:44] | Yeah! Okay! Dancing! | 耶扭起来跳起来 |
[10:47] | It is a primal art form | 舞蹈可是古时 |
[10:50] | used in ancient times | 用身体来表达自己的 |
[10:53] | to express yourself with the body! | 原始艺术形式 |
[10:57] | And communicate! | 也可以用来和人交流 |
[11:10] | Sometimes you have to take a break from being the kind | 你不能当一直教训别人的领导 |
[11:13] | of boss that’s always trying to teach people things. | 有时候你得换一副面容 |
[11:16] | Sometimes you have to just be the boss dancing. | 学会和员工们载歌载舞 |
[11:30] | What do you do with a drunken sailor? | 你能拿一个喝醉的水手怎么办 |
[11:40] | Early in the morning? | 还是凌晨的时候 |
[11:46] | Come inside and talk to me. – I can’t. | 进来和我说会儿话-我现在没空 一 |
[11:49] | Do you want us to run a ground, woman? | 你想要我们的船搁浅吗女人 |
[11:53] | Snorkel shot! Snorkel shot! Snorkel shot! | 呼吸管灌酒呼吸管灌酒 |
[12:03] | Who’s next? Come on! | 下一个谁来来啊 |
[12:04] | – Pammy, come on! Come on! – No, I’m not doing that. | -佩姆来呗来呗-我不要 |
[12:06] | Come on! | |
[12:12] | Hey, why don’t we find | 嗨要不我们出去 |
[12:13] | like, a quieter place to hang out? | 找个安静点的地方待一会儿 |
[12:15] | No, I just gotta wait for Darryl to do his shot. | 不行我还等着看戴洛喝呢 |
[12:17] | Just a minute. | 就一会 |
[12:18] | Come on. Darryl! Darryl! | 一起呗戴洛加油 |
[12:20] | — It’s getting kind of rowdy down there. – Yeah. | 那儿真的太吵了-对啊 |
[12:23] | ” Darryl, Darryl, Darryl!” | 一直喊戴洛戴洛戴洛 |
[12:28] | Sometimes I just don’t get Roy. | 有时候我很难理解罗伊的想法 |
[12:36] | I mean, I don’t know. | 其实我也不知道 |
[12:47] | So… | 你觉得… |
[12:49] | What’s it like dating a cheerleader? | 和啦啦队队员约会感觉怎么样 |
[13:18] | I’m cold. | |
[13:30] | So, what’s this presentation all about? | 那么这次讲话又是关于什么的 |
[13:33] | See? This is of general interest. | 看吧我的演讲大家喜闻乐见 |
[13:36] | It is about priorities | 这次是以船作为例子 |
[13:38] | and making decisions, using the boat as an analogy. | 来讲讲工作中的优先级和决策问题 |
[13:42] | What is important to you? | 哪个对你来说更重要 |
[13:43] | If the boat is sinking, what do you save? | 如果要沉船了你会救谁 |
[13:46] | Women and children. | 妇女和儿童 |
[13:48] | No, no, salesmen and profit centers. | 不销售人员和利润中心 |
[13:51] | — That’s a stupid analogy. – Okay. | 一真是个愚蠢的比喻-好吧 |
[13:54] | Well, obviously you don’t know anything about leadership. | 很明显你对领导力一无所知 |
[13:58] | Well, I was the captain of a PC-1 Cyclone coastal patrol boat | 我是沙漠风暴行动中 PC-1飓风海岸号 |
[14:01] | during Desert Storm. | 巡逻艇的船长 |
[14:02] | Wow, you should be the motivational speaker. | 哇你才该来讲励志演说 |
[14:06] | Him? Okay. | 他好吧 |
[14:07] | Yeah, he gives me real responsibility, Michael. | 是的他给我体验了真正的责任迈克 |
[14:10] | Captain Jack delegates | 杰克船长的委派员 |
[14:11] | He’s let me steer the ship for the last hour | 他让我在最后一个小时驾驶这艘船 |
[14:16] | I’d like to be engaged. | 我也好想订婚 |
[14:18] | How did you manage to pull that off? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[14:22] | EZ A ITS I’ve been engaged for three years, | 我订婚三年了 |
[14:24] | and there’s no end in sight. | 还看不到结婚的迹象 |
[14:27] | So you don’t want to ask my advice. | |
[14:29] | Suppose your office building’s on fire, | 假设你的办公楼着火了 |
[14:31] | Jim, who would you save? | 吉姆你想救谁 |
[14:35] | Let’s see… | 让我想想 |
[14:40] | The customer, because the customer is king. | |
[14:42] | Not what I was looking for, but a good thought. | 不是我想要的答案但是个好主意 |
[14:44] | He’s just sucking up. | 他只是在拍马屁 |
[14:46] | When you were in the Navy, did you ever almost die? | 当时你在海军有没有经历濒临死亡的时刻 |
[14:50] | Oh, yeah, oh, yeah, | 那当然 |
[14:51] | and I wasn’t thinking about some customer. | 而我想到的不是顾客啥的 |
[14:53] | I was thinking about my first wife. | 而是我的第一任妻子 |
[14:56] | The day I got back on shore, I married her. | 回到岸上的那天我娶了她 |
[15:03] | You know what? I would save the receptionist. | 其实我会先救前台 |
[15:05] | I just wanted to clear that up. | 只是想澄清一下 |
[15:11] | Everybody, | |
[15:12] | could I get your attention for just a second? | 占用各位几分钟好吗 |
[15:15] | Can you listen to me for a second? | 我有几句话想说 |
[15:17] | We were up at the front, and we were talking about | 刚刚我们聊到了对每个人来说 |
[15:19] | what’s really important and… | 最重要的事… |
[15:21] | Pam, | 佩姆 |
[15:23] | I think enough is enough. | 我知道你已经等的够久了 |
[15:25] | I think we should set a date for our wedding. | 是时候定下我们结婚日了 |
[15:27] | How about June 1oth? Come on, let’s do it! | 6月10日怎么样来吧我们结婚吧 |
[15:31] | Come on, baby! | |
[15:32] | Yeah! Congratulations! | 耶恭喜你 |
[15:41] | Congratulations! | |
[15:47] | You know what, I don’t want to take credit for this, | 其实吧我倒不想邀功受赏 |
[15:50] | but Roy and I were just having a conversation | 但罗伊和我刚才正在讨论 |
[15:52] | about making commitments | 如何做出承诺 |
[15:55] | and making choices. Right? | 如何做出选择不是吗 |
[15:57] | Did I motivate you? – No, it’s Captain Jack. | 是我激励的你吧-不是杰克船长 |
[16:01] | Well… Captain Jack. | 杰克船长 |
[16:03] | Could have been either one of us, | 也可能是我们中的任何一个哦 |
[16:05] | because we pretty much were saying the same thing. | 因为我们几乎都在聊同一件事 |
[16:07] | Congratulations! That is great! | 祝贺你太棒了 |
[16:08] | We gotta celebrate! Yeah! | 我们得庆祝一下 |
[16:13] | Hey, hey, hey! I got an idea, I got an idea. | 嘿嘿我有个想法 |
[16:15] | I could marry you right now as captain of the ship. | 作为船长我现在就可以证婚 |
[16:18] | Yes! | 棒 |
[16:19] | I could marry you as Regional Manager of D under Mifflin! | 作为敦德·密弗林的地区经理我也可以证婚 |
[16:22] | No, no, no. I want my mom and dad to be there. | 不我想让爸妈在场 |
[16:25] | Then I’ll give you away! | 那我来演你父母 |
[16:27] | No, thank you. | |
[16:35] | — Do you think that’ll ever be us? – No. | 你觉得我们也会走到这一步吗-不 |
[16:40] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[16:41] | Why did you even bring me here tonight? | 那你今晚为什么带我来这 |
[16:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:45] | – Let’s break up. – What? | 我们分手吧-什么 |
[16:50] | This is where old Captain Jack drives the boat. | 这是老船长杰克驾驶小船的地方 |
[16:55] | Seasick? | 晕船吗 |
[16:56] | Captain Jack says you should look at the moon. | 杰克船长说你该看看月亮 |
[16:58] | Captain Ja ck’s a fart-face. | 杰克船长就是坨屎 |
[17:04] | — I’m on medication. – Really? What? | 一药物的副作用罢了-是吗什么药 |
[17:08] | Vom a cillin. | 致呕霉素 |
[17:13] | Okay, all right. It’s time to be boss. | 好吧是时候变回老板了 |
[17:15] | Time to motivate. Let’s blow some minds here. | 该励志演讲了你们会叹为观止的 |
[17:17] | Okay, guys, guys, guys. Cool it. | 伙计们伙计们停一下 |
[17:19] | Everybody? D under Mifflin Scranton employees, | 大家注意了敦德·密弗林斯克兰顿分部的员工 |
[17:22] | Brenda, I’ve some very, | 布兰达我有一些非常 |
[17:24] | 非常紧急的消息要告诉大家 | |
[17:26] | Right now. Listen up. | 现在听着 |
[17:28] | The ship is sinking. | 这艘船正在下沉 |
[17:31] | Okay? | 听到了吗 |
[17:32] | We’re going down right now. | 我们得立刻下船了 |
[17:34] | Just wrap your heads around the reality of that. | 你们需要意识到现实的严酷性 |
[17:38] | Please! Everybody, it’s my turn now, okay? | 拜托各位现在轮到我说了好吗 |
[17:40] | Captain Jack is gone. | 杰克船长不见了 |
[17:41] | In five minutes, | 再过五分钟 |
[17:42] | this ship is going to be at the bottom of the lake, | 这艘船就要沉到湖底了 |
[17:46] | and there are n’t enough spaces on the lifeboat. | 但救生艇上没有足够的空间 |
[17:49] | Who are we gonna save? | 我们要救谁 |
[17:50] | Do we save sales? | 我们先救销售吗 |
[17:53] | Do we save customer service? Do we save accounting? | 还是先救客服呢还是先救会计呢 |
[17:57] | This is a business scenario. Right? | 这就像一个商业设想了不是吗 |
[17:59] | It’s a scary… It’s a predicament. | 这是一个可怕的… 困境 |
[18:01] | Hey! What the hell is going on here? | 嘿这到底是怎么回事 |
[18:03] | And it’s something that each and | 这是我们每个人 |
[18:05] | every one of us have to think about. | 都必须思考的问题 |
[18:07] | I’m in the brig. See? | 我被关禁闭了看到了吗 |
[18:10] | The boat’s not as corporate-friendly as advertised. | 这船可不像广告说的那样是企业友好型 |
[18:14] | What is the deal with the guy jumping overboard? What was… | 那个跳入水里的家伙有什么毛病 |
[18:18] | If he had just waited and heard what I had to say, | 要是他能听完我说的话 |
[18:22] | he would be motivated right now, and not all wet. | 现在一定会被激励到而不至沦为落汤鸡 |
[18:39] | Is somebody there? | |
[18:43] | What happened to you? | |
[18:47] | Captain Jack has a problem with authority | 杰克船长对我的权威有点意见 |
[18:50] | 对因为你宣布他的船要沉了 | |
[18:53] | Yeah. He just totally lost it. | 是啊这家伙刚才完全失控了 |
[18:56] | If you ask me, he caused the panic. | 如果非要说的话是他引起的恐慌 |
[19:03] | What a night. | 真是多事之夜 |
[19:06] | Well, it’s nice for you. Your friend got engaged. | 对你来说还好了你的朋友订婚了 |
[19:08] | She was always engaged. | 她总是在订婚 |
[19:10] | Roy said the first one didn’t count. | 罗伊说第一次不算 |
[19:12] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[19:17] | You know, to tell you the truth, | 你知道说实话 |
[19:21] | I used to have a big thing for Pam. So… | 我以前挺喜欢佩姆的所以… |
[19:24] | Really? You’re kidding me. | 真的吗你开玩笑吧 |
[19:28] | You and Pam? | 你和佩姆 |
[19:32] | I would have never put you two together | 我从没想过你俩会有一腿 |
[19:35] | You really hid it well. God! | 藏得够深啊老天 |
[19:38] | I usually have a radar for stuff like that. | 我一向对员工间的事了如指掌的 |
[19:43] | – You know I made out with Jan. – Yeah, I know. | 你知道我和简亲热过-是的我知道 |
[19:47] | – Well, Pam is cute. – Yeah. | 佩姆挺可爱的-是啊 |
[19:51] | She’s really funny, and she’s warm, | 她真的很有趣而且很温暖 |
[19:55] | and she’s just… | 她就是那么… |
[19:58] | – Anyway. – Well, if you like her so much, | -算了-如果你这么喜欢她 |
[20:02] | don’t give up. | |
[20:05] | – She’s engaged. – BFD. Engaged a in’t married. | 一她订婚了-那又如何订婚又不是结婚 |
[20:14] | Never, ever, ever give up | 永远永远都不要放弃 |
[20:24] | Don’t worry, Michael. | 不用担心迈克 |
[20:25] | I’m taking us to shore. | 我这就开到岸边去 |
[20:27] | It’s a fake wheel, dummy. | 那是个假方向盘笨蛋 |