时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – What? – Oh, nothing. | -咋了-没事 |
[00:08] | Pam’s on vacation | 佩姆现在在度假 |
[00:10] | and she gets back tomorrow | 她明天就会回来上班 |
[00:12] | so it’ll be nice to see her. | 我真的很期待见到她 |
[00:13] | It’ll be nice. | 想到就觉得美滋滋 |
[00:15] | And she set a date for the wedding with Roy. | 她和罗伊已经定下了结婚日期 |
[00:18] | June. Summer. So, that’ll be nice. | 六月盛夏婚礼真的再好不过了 |
[00:22] | And that’s that. | 看来万事已定了 |
[00:27] | -What? – Oh, nothing. | 你今天到底怎么了-没什么 |
[00:32] | Jim’s been looking at me, kind of, a lot all week. | 吉姆这周一直含情脉脉地看我 |
[00:37] | I would be creeped out by it | 我本来该被吓着的 |
[00:39] | but it’s nothing compared | 但是想想迈克对我那种深情 |
[00:41] | to the way Michael looks at me. | 注视之后倒也是不足为奇了 |
[00:43] | RECEPTION | |
[01:09] | ootb all | |
[01:27] | Spam ster! | 佩姆小肉鼠 |
[01:31] | Pam, plus Spam, plus… | |
[01:33] | RECEPTION – Hamster. – Right. | 一小仓鼠-好吧 |
[01:35] | TION Welcome back. How was your vacation? | 欢迎回来你的假期过得怎么样 |
[01:36] | Welcome back. How was your vacation? | |
[01:36] | It was great. | |
[01:37] | 是吗你和未婚夫来一发了吗 CEPTION Yeah? Did you get lucky? | |
[01:40] | Boink. | 就是房事呀 |
[01:41] | Roy and I just got back from the Poconos. | 罗伊和我刚从波可诺度假回来 |
[01:44] | I get 10 vacation days a year | 我一年有十天的假期 |
[01:46] | and I try to hold off taking them | |
[01:48] | for as long as possible. | |
[01:50] | And this year I got to the third week in January. | 今年我居然撑到了一月的第三个星期 |
[01:55] | ” I am Pam.” Spicoli guy. | “我是佩姆”我在模仿斯皮考利 |
[01:58] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[02:00] | Names, numbers. Okay. | 名字数学好吧 |
[02:02] | Whoa! God! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! | 哇哇哇这他妈是什么气味 |
[02:05] | What? Yuck! Wow, what happened in there? | 太臭了这里发生了什么 |
[02:08] | – I don’t know. – There is stink in there. My God. | 一我不知道-这里有一股恶臭我的天 |
[02:11] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[02:14] | – Oh, I don’t know. – Is that a bird? | -不知道-是一只鸟吗 |
[02:16] | — No, I don’t think it’s a bird. – Oh, God. | 一我不觉得那是一只鸟-我的天 |
[02:18] | How could that happen? | 怎么会这幅样子 |
[02:20] | How could… Right in the middle of the carpet. | 那东西怎么会落在地毯正中央 |
[02:22] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[02:24] | Somebody vomited right in the | |
[02:25] | middle of the carpet in my office. | 我办公室的地毯上 |
[02:27] | I don’t think that’s vomit | 我不觉得那是呕吐物 |
[02:28] | Check it out. | 那你去看看是什么 |
[02:30] | Me? – Check it out. | 我一对对赶快 |
[02:34] | Don’t be a wuss. Just get… | 别当一个怂包赶紧… |
[02:36] | No, I’m not holding your coffee. | 别给我端好自己的咖啡 |
[02:37] | — Tell me what it is. – Oh, that’s ridiculous. | 告诉我那是什么东西-这他妈是什么鬼 |
[02:39] | What is it? | 到底是什么东西 |
[02:42] | Michael. – What is it? | 迈克- 那是什么 |
[02:43] | No, just tell me what it is! | 不你先告诉我那是什么 |
[02:45] | Michael, I gotta get out of here. | 迈克放我出去 |
[02:46] | I can’t hold my breath that long | |
[02:48] | Open the door up. | 把门打开啊 |
[02:50] | It smelled terrible. | 那闻起来太糟糕了 |
[02:57] | Oh! Jeez… | 妈呀… |
[02:59] | Oh, no… | 哦不… |
[03:02] | 我不敢相信一根管道爆了 | |
[03:03] | burst and left that there. | 把那东西弄在了那里 |
[03:05] | That’s no burst pipe. | 那不是因为管道爆炸 |
[03:06] | How do you know that? What is it then? | 你怎么知道不是那到底是什么 |
[03:08] | Hey, guys. Somebody making soup? | 大家伙儿好啊有人在煲汤吗 |
[03:14] | Here she comes. All clean? Great. | 她搞完了清干净了吗太棒了 |
[03:20] | It’s still stinky. — That is worse. | 还是那么臭-比以前更臭了 |
[03:22] | She probably scrubbed it into the fibers of the carpet. | 她或许该把地毯的每根纤维都清理一下 |
[03:26] | Total permeation. | 那货的渗透力也太强了 |
[03:28] | I am a big Fear Factor fan. | 我是 《谁敢来挑战》 的铁杆粉丝 |
[03:31] | I’m a big fan of anything Joe Rogan does, actually | 事实上只要是乔·罗根主持的我都爱 |
[03:34] | So this is sort of like my audition tape. | 以下是我的面试挑战录像带 |
[03:41] | I can’t stand it. I can’t stay in here another second | 我实在受不了了 我一秒钟也呆不下去了 |
[03:45] | No! | 不要 |
[03:49] | — Hey. Welcome back. — Thanks! | -嗨欢迎回来-多谢关心 |
[03:51] | So, how was the resort? Did you ski a lot? | 你假期过得怎么样是不是每天都滑雪 |
[03:54] | A little. | |
[03:56] | Good. | 听起来棒极了 |
[03:59] | What’s going on in here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[04:02] | What? I did not do that. | 什么不是我干的 |
[04:06] | That sounds disgusting | 听起来就很恶心 |
[04:09] | It wasn’t me. | 才不是我呢 |
[04:13] | It wasn’t me. It was not me. | 不是我我发誓不是我 |
[04:26] | Hey, Jim. | |
[04:27] | I thought that we would be desk buddies | 我想在我换地毯的期间 |
[04:29] | while they changed my carpet. | 我们可以做同桌了 |
[04:31] | That might be a litle difficult with the one computer | 但只有一台电脑就很难办了 |
[04:34] | Oh, it’s… | |
[04:36] | There’s definitely a desk open in the back. Yeah. | 后面不是还有一张空桌子吗 |
[04:41] | Which I guess I’ll be taking. | 我猜我就只有搬到那里去了 |
[04:42] | No, no, no. Seriously, I don’t mind sharing | 别别别说真的我不介意和你共享 |
[04:44] | No, no, no. Seriously, I’ll be in the back. | 没事的我去后面就好了 |
[04:51] | 嗨凯莉 | |
[04:54] | Are you moving back here? | 你要搬回来了吗 |
[04:56] | Just for the day, while Michael’s at my desk. | 就今天一天迈克占了我的桌子 |
[04:58] | Because Toby used to sit there | 因为托比以前坐在这里 |
[05:00] | but then he had to move over there because of an allergy. | 但是他不得不搬走因为他过敏 |
[05:03] | 1:00 3:30 C Allergy to… the desk? | 1:00 |
[05:07] | Weird. | 奇怪吧 |
[05:10] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Old bullpen. | 开式办公室就是这样 |
[05:14] | – The old bullpen. – Don’t ape me. | 开式办公室-别学我 |
[05:17] | Okay. | |
[05:18] | — This is great. – Yeah. | 这感觉棒极了-是吧 |
[05:21] | The pressures of my office are insane. | 呆在单独办公室的压力真太大了 |
[05:23] | I just… You couldn’t understand, | 就是… 你是不会理解的 |
[05:24] | but man, you guys have it easy out here. | 但是你们在这种环境下真的太舒服了 |
[05:27] | You know, I used to sit right here? | 你知道吗我以前就是坐这个位置 |
[05:29] | No way. — Yeah. | 不会吧-是的 |
[05:31] | And who had your office? | 那当时谁在你现在的办公室 |
[05:34] | Ed Truck. | 艾德·特鲁克 |
[05:36] | Ed Truck was the manager before me. | 艾德·特鲁克是我的前任 |
[05:38] | Horrible. He hated fun | 他是一个糟糕的老板不苟言笑 |
[05:40] | It was like, ” Oh, Ed Truck is walking toward us, | 就好像是”艾德·特鲁克正在接近 |
[05:43] | so stop having fun. | 别嬉皮笑脸了 |
[05:44] | ” Start pretending to do work. | “赶紧假装在好好工作” |
[05:46] | What a jerk. He’s… | 真是个扫兴鬼他真的是 |
[05:49] | You know what? I swore to myself | 你知道吗我以前对自己发誓 |
[05:51] | that if I ever got to walk around the room as manager, | 如果有朝一日我当上了经理 |
[05:53] | people would laugh when they saw me coming | 大家绝对会对我笑脸相迎夹道欢迎的 |
[05:56] | and would applaud as I walked away. | 在我离开时也会锣鼓相送 |
[05:59] | I’m serious. My closet doors will not shut. | 我说真的我的衣橱关不上了 |
[06:02] | I mean, it only takes so long to | 我是说我花了那么长时间测量 |
[06:04] | measure to make sure that clothes will hang up. | 衣架的尺寸好确保衣橱关得上 |
[06:05] | ‘Cause aren’t all hangers, like, that big? | 难道不是所有衣架都这么大吗 |
[06:08] | So I don’t understand why the closet | 所以我真不明白设计者 |
[06:09] | engineer didn’t think of that. | 怎么就没考虑这个问题 |
[06:10] | So now I’m doing this new thing | 所以现在我在尝试一种新做法 |
[06:12] | where I just leave piles of clothes on the floor | 把衣服一堆一堆地放在地上 |
[06:14] | and I walk around the piles to get an outfit. | 我就只能穿梭衣服之间来找到我的套装 |
[06:17] | You know who used to sit at that desk? | 你知道过去谁坐你的位置吗 |
[06:18] | That guy Miles, who quit to form his own company? | 迈尔斯辞职后建立自己的公司的那个 |
[06:22] | Todd Packer. – No. | -陶德·帕克 -不会吧 |
[06:23] | — Yeah. – I thought he was out on the road. | 一正是-我以为他是跑外勤的 |
[06:25] | He was, but | |
[06:27] | that desk was empty. He’d come in | 那张桌子没人坐他有时就会 |
[06:29] | and sit there sometimes. | 时不时坐在那里 |
[06:33] | When I was in training. | 当我在受训期时 |
[06:35] | many years ago, not so long ago, | 多年前也没有很久 |
[06:38] | I worked side-by-side with a fellow named Todd Packer. | 我和一个名叫陶德·帕克是同桌 |
[06:42] | And together we rocked the office. | 我们一起把办公室嗨得昏天黑地 |
[06:47] | Packer and I once spent a whole day with our pants off. | 帕克和我有次一整天没穿裤子 |
[06:51] | And when people noticed, | 所有人都注意到了 |
[06:52] | we convinced them that they were crazy. | 我们整得好像他们才是神经病一样 |
[06:54] | I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today. | 给我个汉堡我很乐意在周二还你钱 |
[06:57] | Excuse me one second, please? | 稍等片刻好吗 |
[06:59] | What is it that you need right now that can’t wait | 什么东西这么着急甚至不能等我 |
[07:02] | until I’m off the phone with a customer? | 挂掉与客户的这通电话 |
[07:04] | A customer. Well, sound the alarm. | 客户敲警钟咯 |
[07:08] | Okay. | |
[07:09] | Another time, | 还有一次 |
[07:10] | Packer held this guy’s head in the toilet for like, | 帕克把一个家伙的头按在马桶里 |
[07:12] | a minute. | 足足一分钟 |
[07:13] | The guy had no sense of humor about it. | 那家伙一点幽默感都没有 |
[07:14] | Probably why he was n’t hired. | 或许这就是他没被雇佣的原因 |
[07:17] | What did you hit me for? | 你刚刚为什么要打我 |
[07:19] | Charley horse! | 真是僵硬啊 |
[07:20] | What? – Charley horse! | 什么东西-肌肉僵硬 |
[07:21] | You shouldn’t have hit me, Michael. | 迈克你不应该打我的 |
[07:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:23] | Once, as a joke, | 一次帕克开玩笑 |
[07:24] | Packer banged every chick in the office. | 把办公室里每一个女性都搞上了 |
[07:28] | It was hysterical. | 简直太疯狂了 |
[07:30] | Beyonce, pink the color, Pink the person, | 我喜欢碧昂斯最爱粉色粉色的衣服 |
[07:35] | R7 hot dogs, | 爱吃热狗 |
[07:35] | basically anything that is awesome. | 基本上所有棒棒的东西都喜欢 |
[07:38] | Snow cones… – I | 冰淇凌 嗨吉姆 |
[07:40] | Michael wanted I me to ask | 迈克尔想让我问你 |
[07:41] | how to raise your desk chair. | 是如何抬起你办公椅的 |
[07:44] | It’s the lever on the side. | 侧面有个控制杆 |
[07:45] | That’s what I told him. Thanks. | 我也是这么跟他说的谢谢了 |
[07:52] | Oh, my God, he is so cute. | 我的天呐 他好可爱呀 |
[07:56] | Would you talk to him for me | 你愿意帮我去和他说句话吗 |
[07:57] | and see if he likes me? | 顺便问问他对我是否有意思 |
[08:00] | No, I don’t think I can… | 不我觉得不太行 |
[08:02] | Oh, please, Jim. Please, please, Jim. | 青姆求求你了吉姆求求你了 |
[08:03] | Please, please, please | 拜托拜托拜托 |
[08:05] | he’s so cute. I like him so much. | 他太可爱了我真的好喜欢他 |
[08:07] | And I would do it, but I’m too shy | 我会自己去做但我实在太害羞了 |
[08:08] | Please, Jim. Please, please, please. | 吉姆求求你了吉姆求求你了 |
[08:10] | Please, Jim. Please, please, please. | 青姆拜托拜托拜托 |
[08:14] | Dwight? -Michael. | |
[08:17] | Let’s send up Accounting. | 我们捉弄一下会计部 |
[08:20] | What? | |
[08:20] | Old-fashioned raid. Sales on Accounting | 老式突袭销售部整会计部 |
[08:23] | Yeah, follow my lead. | 没错跟随我指挥 |
[08:28] | Hey, guys. | 大家停一下 |
[08:30] | Hey, Michael. What’s up? | 嗨迈克怎么了 |
[08:31] | Hey, Dwight. | 嗨杜怀特 |
[08:41] | Come on, come on, come on, come on! | 来吧来吧来吧 |
[08:46] | – Sales rules! – Yes! | 销售部最牛逼-没错 |
[08:52] | Should we help them pick up their stuff? | 我们应该帮他们捡起来吗 |
[08:54] | No, no, no, no. We don’t do that. We don’t do that. | 不不不不用帮忙我们不那么做 |
[08:56] | – Okay. Watch out, Pam. You’re next. | 一好的 注意点佩姆你是下一个 |
[08:59] | You’re gonna throw my things on the ground? | 你们要将我东西扔到地上吗 |
[09:00] | May be. | 也许吧 |
[09:02] | What happened in Michael’s office was wrong. | 发生在迈克办公室里的事是不对的 |
[09:05] | I understand it. It makes sense. | 我能理解这是有原因的 |
[09:10] | But it was still wrong. | 但这么做还是不对的 |
[09:13] | Why would somebody ruin a perfectly good carpet? | 为什么有人会毁掉一块完美的地毯 |
[09:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:21] | It could be done out of hate | 可能是出于讨厌 |
[09:25] | It could be completely neutral. | 也可能是完全中立的 |
[09:28] | May be somebody hates the cleaning lady. | 又或许是某个人讨厌清洁工 |
[09:30] | And, well, she doesn’t do a very good job, obviously, | 很显然她并没有很好地完成她的工作 |
[09:33] | because my office still reeks like you would not believe. | 因为我的办公室仍发出难以置信的臭味 |
[09:38] | I hate her. | 反正我讨厌她 |
[09:43] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[09:44] | I am beginning to think | 我开始觉得 |
[09:45] | that what happened to my carpet | 我地毯所遭遇的 |
[09:47] | was an act of terrorism against the office. | 是一起针对办公室的恐怖袭击 |
[09:51] | The only thing that makes any sense. | 这才是解释一切的原因 |
[09:53] | Hello, Rock 107, am I th e 107th caller? | 你好滚石107我是第一百零七个来电者吗 |
[10:08] | I’m totally gonna win us that box set. | 我一定会为我们赢下那套唱片的 |
[10:11] | Stop. | |
[10:11] | — Jethro Tull… Stop it. | 杰思罗·塔尔乐队…-停下来 |
[10:15] | Stop it. | |
[10:19] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[10:23] | I need to make a sales call | 我要打一通销售电话 |
[10:27] | — Please? — All right. | 可以吗 -你打吧 |
[10:39] | Am I the 107th caller? | 我是第一百零七个来电者吗 |
[10:42] | 这么快就回来了-我们可以再去 | |
[10:44] | We can go back in, like, a couple of weeks may be. | 我们再去像是一对新恋几周的情侣 |
[10:46] | Yeah, right. | 行啊好啊 |
[10:47] | Okay, may be another month | 好吧或许另一个月 |
[10:49] | like, may be for, like, Presidents’Day or something? | 像是总统日或其他什么时候 |
[10:51] | Yeah, that’s right. | 好啊可以啊 |
[10:52] | We could do a three-day weekend. | 我们可以过一个三天的周末 |
[10:53] | I wonder if I could, like, call in sick on the Friday. | 或许我可以在星期五请病假 |
[10:56] | Then I get a four-day weekend | 然后我们就可以过一个四天的周末 |
[10:59] | And when I wake up, I feel fine. | 当我醒来我感觉挺不错的 |
[11:00] | But it’s so weird to fall asleep. | 但入睡的感觉太奇怪了 |
[11:01] | And I just hate it | 我很讨厌那个感觉 |
[11:02] | ’cause I try to go to be d at, like, 9:30. | 因为我尝试在九点半上床睡觉 |
[11:04] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[11:05] | No. | |
[11:06] | Hi, guys. | 大家好呀 |
[11:07] | We have n’t finished getting things in order | 在你来闹过之后我们一直在整理 |
[11:09] | from your last visit. | 还没放整齐 |
[11:10] | I’m just walking around. | 我只是到处晃晃 |
[11:11] | Were you? | |
[11:11] | D UNDER M Well, yeah. | |
[11:12] | It’s just that we’re really swamped over here, I Michael. | 迈克我们真的被文件淹没了 |
[11:14] | Oh, and I’m not? Why would you say that? | 你以为我没有吗你为什么要这么说 |
[11:16] | Because I’m having fun? | 我是在玩吗 |
[11:18] | You guys just are working for the weekend, aren’t you? | 你们工作是为了周末放假不是吗 |
[11:21] | I am working for the week. | 我可是为了工作而工作 |
[11:22] | Sales team. Listen to me. | 销售小组听我说 |
[11:24] | This is what we’re gonna do. | 我们现在这么干 |
[11:27] | I’m gonna up the ante a little bit, literally. | 说真的我要下一点赌注 |
[11:30] | Right here I’m gonna put a crisp $1oo bill. | 就在这里我要下一百美金 |
[11:32] | The person with the most sales | 在一天结束的时候 |
[11:33] | at the end of the day gets to keep the cash. | 销售额最高的人可以直接拿走 |
[11:35] | Sound good? | 听起来不错吧 |
[11:37] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[11:37] | Seventy, eighty, | |
[11:38] | one, two, three. | 二三 |
[11:40] | $83. Still a lot of money and I’m going to… | 八十三美金仍然是一大笔钱我要去… |
[11:45] | I’m gonna leave it right over here | 我要将它放在这里 |
[11:47] | where everybody can see it. | 一个大家伙都能看见的地方 |
[11:50] | will be taking Jim’s clients today | 我今天要接吉姆的顾客 |
[11:53] | Gateway because he is not here, and out of sight | 因为他现在不在这人都没影了 |
[11:56] | Out of the contest | 直接出局了 |
[11:57] | Gateway Let’s see who winds up with the cash, shall we? | 让我们看谁能领走这些现金吧 |
[11:59] | You’re gonna compete against us? | 你要和我们一起竞争吗 |
[12:01] | Oh, it is on, Phyllis. It is so on! | 来吧菲莉丝开始了 |
[12:03] | It is so on! God, this is gonna be fun. | 竞赛开始了这一定有趣极了 |
[12:07] | Michael is gonna wipe the floor with us | 迈克要把我们打得落花流水了 |
[12:19] | So, you have 4o boxes going out | 所以你有四十箱要出货 |
[12:22] | and I will deliver those personally in a Sebring. | 我会开克莱斯勒亲自送过去 |
[12:24] | Very good. Nice doing business with you. Thank you. | 太好了很高兴和你做生意谢谢 |
[12:27] | Yes! | |
[12:29] | Oh! Yeah. | |
[12:31] | Read it and weep. Oh! Oh, look at that! | 看吧然后痛苦吧快看那个 |
[12:35] | Look at me, Phyllis! Oh, what is that? That’s my sale! | 看着我菲莉丝那是什么是我的销售成果 |
[12:46] | What’s that? What are you doing? | 那是什么你在干什么 |
[12:47] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:48] | I think he’s dancing. | 我想他是在跳舞 |
[12:49] | No, just… | |
[12:50] | That was definitely not dancing. | 那可绝对不是在跳舞 |
[12:51] | You know what, guys? It’s none of your concern. | 伙计们你们知道吗这和你们没关系 |
[12:53] | It was official business, so just… | 这是公事不如你们… |
[12:55] | Paper business. – Yeah, paper business. | 纸业生意 -没错纸业生意 |
[12:56] | – Is this done? – Nope. | 你们搞完没 -没有 |
[12:58] | Extreme Home Makeover puts together a house in an hour | 优秀的家庭改造师能在一小时内组装一间房 |
[13:01] | If you were on that crew, you’d be fired like that. | 如果你是干那行的绝对会被炒掉 |
[13:05] | Somebody did something bad to Michael’s carpet | 有人对迈克对地毯做了坏事 |
[13:09] | May be that’s all we need to know. | 或许这才是我们需要记得的 |
[13:17] | Who do you think did it? | 你认为是谁做的 |
[13:18] | Are you kidding? I thought it was you. | 你在逗我吗我以为是你 |
[13:20] | Really? I thought you. | 真的吗我也以为是你 |
[13:30] | This was no act of God. A person did this. | 上帝不会这么做一定是某个人干的 |
[13:33] | A person who works in this office. | 一个在这间办公室工作的人 |
[13:35] | May be all of them | 或许是他们所有人 |
[13:38] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[13:39] | Today is not a good day for a sales contest. | 今天不是销售竞赛的好日子 |
[13:43] | We’re not doing this today. | 今天不比了 |
[13:45] | That doesn’t seem fair. | 这不公平 |
[13:46] | You want to talk about fair? | 你要和我谈论公平 |
[13:48] | Does anyone need to smell my old carpet? | 不然你们谁去闻下我的旧地毯 |
[13:50] | You explain to me how that was fair | 只要你能说服我那是公平的 |
[13:52] | and I’ll explain to you how this is fair. | 我就来和你解释为什么不比了 |
[13:54] | Plus, I just… | 另外我只是 |
[13:55] | I think that picking today was sort of taking advantage. | 觉得今天比赛的话有点乘人之危 |
[13:58] | But you’re the one who picked today. | 但日期是你选的啊 |
[14:00] | am a victim of a hate crime. | 我是憎恨犯罪的受害者 |
[14:03] | Stanley knows what I’m talking about. | 斯坦利懂我在说什么 |
[14:04] | That’s not what a hate crime is. | 那可不能算作憎恨犯罪 |
[14:06] | Well, I hated it a lot, okay. I… You know what? | 但我很恨啊好吗… 这么说吧 |
[14:10] | If the guilty person would just come forward | 如果这个罪犯愿意认罪 |
[14:13] | and take their punishment | 并经受惩罚 |
[14:14] | we’d be done. | 那我就不计较了 |
[14:20] | Very well, then you’re all punished. | 真行啊你们 那就都等着受罚吧 |
[14:23] | What’s our punishment? – You’re all on a time out. | 一惩罚什么-你们的时间暂停了 |
[14:26] | Just sit there quietly. | 只能安静地坐着 |
[14:32] | Gateway No, no. | |
[14:40] | Hey. What’s up? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[14:42] | Nothing much. | 也没啥事儿 |
[14:44] | Let me ask you something. It’s actually a little awkward. | 想问你点事可能会有点尴尬 |
[14:48] | –What? — What do you think of Kelly? | -啥事 一你觉得凯丽人怎么样 |
[14:52] | I don’t know. It depends if you like a little junk in… | 这个吧取决于你想不想有个人… |
[14:57] | She’s really cool. | 她挺酷的呀 |
[14:58] | — Are you interested in her? — Yeah, totally. | 一你对她有意思吗-是呀当然了 |
[15:01] | Really? – Did she say something? | 真的吗-她跟你说什么了吗 |
[15:03] | She said lots of things. | 她可说了不少 |
[15:05] | Del ivey Hot-Line-342-4517 969-ABES(2237) 250 WYOMING AVENUE · SCRANTON, PA Do you know if she’s looking for a long-term thing | 你知道她想要一段长期的恋爱 |
[15:08] | D dlivery Hoo-Line-342 250 WYOMING AVENUE· S or if she’d be coo I just hanging out? | 969-A 还是出去玩玩也行 |
[15:12] | — I have no idea. – Can you find out? | 我不知道 -你能帮我问问嘛 |
[15:16] | Yeah. Sure. | 好没问题 |
[15:20] | Oh, long-term, definitely | 哦长期关系绝对的 |
[15:22] | Fall in love, have babies, spend every second together. | 恋爱生子一起度过人生的每一秒 |
[15:26] | But don’t tell him that, okay? | 但请你别告诉他 |
[15:27] | Just tell him I’m, like, up for anything. | 就跟他说我愿意做任何事 |
[15:29] | I mean, I’m not a slut, but who knows? | 我不是荡妇啦不过这也说不准 |
[15:31] | Do you remember Ed Truck? | 你还记得艾德·特鲁克吗 |
[15:33] | Sure. He hired me. | 当然他招我进的公司 |
[15:35] | – How’s he doing? – How would I know? | 他最近咋样-我怎么知道 |
[15:37] | I thought you might | 我还以为你知道 |
[15:39] | My biggest fear is turning into him. | 我最担心的事就是变得和他一样 |
[15:42] | Michael, you should have much bigger fears than that. | 迈克你应该还有更担心的事吧 |
[15:44] | I wasn’t talking literally, Creed. | 我可不是随便说说克瑞德 |
[15:47] | Yeah, being buried alive would be worse. | 是呀被活埋肯定更糟糕 |
[15:49] | Happy? Why am I talking to you? | 满意了吗我为什么要和你说这些 |
[15:51] | Ed? Hi, thanks for meeting me. | 艾德你好啊感谢来见我 |
[15:55] | It must be kind of neat coming back. | 再次回来感觉一定不错吧 |
[15:57] | Yeah. Shall we go upstairs? | 当然了我们上楼吧 |
[16:00] | Well, honestly, | 好吧其实 |
[16:00] | Ed, I really don’t want to be up there right now. | 艾德我现在还真不想上去 |
[16:03] | So, what’s the problem with my pension? | 我的退休金出了什么问题 |
[16:06] | Oh, no, no, no, you’re good. | 不不不退休金好着呢 |
[16:07] | It was clerical. You’re good. | 是员工的事跟你没关系 |
[16:10] | Well, somebody did something in my office | 有人在我的办公室里搞鬼 |
[16:12] | and I now think that | 而且我觉得 |
[16:13] | they did it on purpose and it was directed at me. | 他们就是故意冲着我来的 |
[16:16] | Well, what was done? | 发什么什么 |
[16:17] | I didn’t get a good look at it, | 我没仔细看是什么 |
[16:20] | but it smells horrible. | 但那味道太恶心了 |
[16:23] | Yeah, somebody once did that in my office. | 是呀曾经也有人对我的办公室这么干过 |
[16:26] | — Really? – Yeah. | |
[16:28] | Well, that figures. So, how did you deal | 那就说得通了 那你是怎么应对 |
[16:31] | with people not liking you? | 那些不喜欢你的员工的 |
[16:32] | You can’t expect to be friends with everybody. | 你不能指望和所有人做朋友 |
[16:35] | Well, sure I can. – No. | 我当然可以-不行 |
[16:37] | They’ll always think of you as a boss first. | 你在他们面前首先永远都是老板 |
[16:40] | Not necessarily. | 不一定吧 |
[16:41] | You can love a boss like you do a father. | 你可以像爱你的父亲一样对待老板 |
[16:44] | I’m not sure that ever happens. | 我可不觉得有人做到过 |
[16:45] | Well, okay. | |
[16:46] | Different management styles. | 真是不同的管理风格 |
[16:48] | Why can’t your workers be your workers, | 为什么员工不能就是员工 |
[16:51] | family be your family, your friends be your friends? | 家人就是家人朋友就是朋友 |
[16:54] | Last week I would have given a kidney | 上周我甚至愿意为这办公室的人 |
[16:57] | to anyone in this office. | 捐出我的肾呢 |
[16:58] | I would’ve reached right into my stomach | 我会把手伸进腹腔里 |
[17:00] | and pulled it out for them. | 掏出来给他们 |
[17:02] | But now, no. | 但现在不可能了 |
[17:03] | I don’t have the relationship with these people | 我和这些人的关系 |
[17:05] | that I thought I did. | 不如我想得那么好 |
[17:06] | I hope they ask, | 我希望他们来问问 |
[17:08] | so they can hear me say, | 那样我就可以说 |
[17:11] | ” No. I only give my organs to my real friends. | 不行我只会把器官捐给真正的朋友 |
[17:15] | Go get yourself a monkey kidney. | 自己去找个猴子要吧 |
[17:18] | Hey, Brenda, this is Jim Halpert, | 嘿布兰达我是吉姆·哈柏特 |
[17:21] | from the boat | 游轮上认识的 |
[17:22] | And I got your number from the corporate directory, | 我从公司的目录上找到了你的电话 |
[17:25] | and well, I was assuming that | 我一直在想着 |
[17:27] | you probably gave it to them | 你把号码留在那 |
[17:29] | because you wanted me to ask you out, right? | 大概是想让我约你出去吧 |
[17:33] | So, give me a call back. | 那记得回我电话哦 |
[17:35] | You can get my number from said directory. | 你可以在上述目录里找到我的号码 |
[17:39] | Or just check your e-mail, | 或查看一下你的邮箱 |
[17:41] | ’cause I just sent you one. | 因为我刚给你发了一份 |
[17:44] | Yikes. Give me a call back. I hope. | 好的希望你能给我回电 |
[17:47] | I’ll talk to you later. Bye. | 待会儿再聊再见 |
[17:53] | You just asked a girl out on the phone. | 你刚刚在电话上约一个女孩 |
[17:57] | Yep. | |
[18:02] | Hello, yes, I’m looking for | 你好我想找一个叫做 |
[18:04] | a gay nerd named Michael Scott. | 迈克·斯科特的呆子基佬 |
[18:06] | Who is this? How did you get this number? | 你是谁谁给你的电话 |
[18:09] | WORLD BE S Your mom, you gay nerd. | 是你妈呀你个呆子基佬 |
[18:11] | Oh, my God. Packer. Packs ter. | 哦我天啊帕克帕克儿 |
[18:13] | Whacky Pack, how you doing? | 怪人帕克最近怎么样 |
[18:16] | Hey, listen, did you get that package I left for you? | 嘿听着你收到我留给你的包裹了吗 |
[18:20] | No. Did anybody see a package here today? | 没呀你们今天又谁看见包裹了吗 |
[18:24] | No. How big was it? | 没人见到有多大 |
[18:25] | It was pretty big. | |
[18:27] | 真的吗 | |
[18:27] | Yeah! | |
[18:28] | Did you see a big package? | 有人看见一个大包裹吗 |
[18:30] | Where did you leave it? | 你放到哪了 |
[18:31] | Look in the middle of your office. | 就在你办公室中央 |
[18:33] | Really? Guys, | 真的吗伙计们 |
[18:34] | did you see a big package in my office? | 在我办公室里看见一个大包裹了吗 |
[18:38] | You mean, the thing? | 你是说那个东西 |
[18:43] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[18:48] | Special delivery. | 特别快递 |
[18:49] | That was Packer! | 是帕克干的 |
[18:50] | You are dead! You are dead, my friend. | 你死定了死定了老兄 |
[18:53] | That is… Oh, God! | 这可真是… 哦天啊 |
[18:56] | Of course it was you. | 必须是你干的啊 |
[18:58] | Sit on the throne, Michael | 享受你的宝座吧迈克 |
[19:00] | Yeah! Yeah! | 是啊真棒 |
[19:03] | Oh, my God! It was Packer! | 哦老天啊是帕克干的 |
[19:06] | It takes an advanced sense of humor. T AID | 需要很强的幽默感才能理解帕克 |
[19:08] | I don’t expect everybody to understand. STAID | 我不指望你们都能感受得到 |
[19:09] | It was done out of love, just like I thought. STAID | 这么做是出于友爱我是这么认为的 |
[19:12] | It’s… God, these people are so… T AID | 这些人怎么这么… |
[19:14] | These are good people. T AID | 他们都是好人啊 |
[19:17] | We have fun. We just have fun. | 我们开开玩笑找找乐子罢了 |
[19:20] | O h, I’m just so sorry that I threw the thing out. STAID | 真遗憾我把那东西扔了 |
[19:34] | You have seven unheard messages. | 您有七条未读留言 |
[19:38] | Hey, Jim, it’s Pam | 嘿吉姆我是佩姆 |
[19:39] | I keep looking up to say something to you | 我一直想抬头找你聊天 |
[19:41] | and then Michael’s there and it’s horrible. | 然后看见迈克在你的位子上真糟糕 |
[19:43] | Anyway, I’m bored. Come back. | 总之我无聊快点回来吧 |
[19:46] | Hey, guess what? | 嘿你猜怎么着 |
[19:47] | I moved my computer | 我调整了电脑的位置 |
[19:48] | so I can’t see Michael’s head. | 这样就看不到迈克的脑袋了 |
[19:50] | It’s working. | 这很有效果 |
[19:51] | I think I can have a career | 我想我可以成为一名 |
[19:52] | as a very specific type of decorator. | 特殊类型的室内设计师 |
[19:54] | Sudoku. Level, moderate. Time, 18 minutes. | 数独游戏普通难度用时18 分钟 |
[19:57] | Suck on that, Halpert. | 你不行吧哈柏特 |
[20:00] | I’ll transfer you. | 我帮你转接 |
[20:02] | D under Mifflin, this is Pam. Hold, please. | 敦德·密弗林公司我是佩姆请稍等 |
[20:05] | D under Mifflin, this is… Okay, sorry. | 敦德·密弗林公司我是.. 哦抱歉 |
[20:07] | Michael was standing at my desk, | 迈克就站在我桌子前面 |
[20:08] | and I needed to be busy | 我得忙起来了 |
[20:09] | or who knows what would have happened. So, thank you. | 不然我可没好果子吃了多谢你啦 |
[20:12] | Hey, what’s that word we made up for | 嘿当时你鞋里卡了东西 |
[20:14] | when you have a thing stuck in your shoe? | 我们编了个什么词来着 |
[20:16] | Anyway, I have a thing stuck in my shoe. | 我鞋子里也进了个东西 |
[20:18] | 嘿我有机会早点溜出去 | |
[20:21] | and I’m not messing this up. So, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 我可不想错过那么明天见了 |
[20:23] | Calling from my cell phone. | 我在用手机打给你 |
[20:25] | I don’t know if you guys figured out | 不知道你们搞清楚是谁 |
[20:27] | who did that to Michael’s carpet yet, | 把迈克的地毯搞成那样了吗 |
[20:28] | but I have a theory | 但我有一个想法 |
[20:29] | that involves an inter-departmental conspiracy. | 这是一个跨部门的阴谋 |
[20:32] | Everybody in the office. We need to talk. | 涉及到办公室的每个人我们得谈谈 |