时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I really like Valentine’s Day in this office. | 我真的很喜欢在办公室过情人节 |
[00:05] | It’s kind of like grade school. | 就像在小学里 |
[00:06] | Everybody gives out little presents and stuff | 每个人都会分发些小礼物什么的 |
[00:08] | Like, last year, Jim gave me this card | 就像去年吉姆给了我一张卡片 |
[00:11] | with Dwight’s head on it. | 画着杜怀特的头 |
[00:13] | It was horrifying and funny and… | 真是又恐怖又搞笑… |
[00:24] | 菲莉丝 | |
[00:25] | You could just sign here. | 在这签字就可以了 |
[00:27] | Roy and I are saving for the wedding | 罗伊和我在为婚礼攒钱 |
[00:29] | So I made him promise not to get me anything too big. | 所以我让他保证不要买太贵重的东西 |
[00:32] | ” Happy Valentine’s Day, darling. | “情人节快乐亲爱的 |
[00:34] | Love, Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration | 爱你的鲍勃·范斯范斯制冷公司 |
[00:37] | Isn’t he sweet? | 他真贴心 |
[00:38] | Yeah. | |
[00:40] | All right, Dwight, | 好吧杜怀特 |
[00:41] | as you know I’m heading to New York today, | 你知道我今天要出发去纽约 |
[00:43] | doing a presentation on the branch to the new CFO. | 为新来的首席财务官做报告 |
[00:47] | And you want me to come with you. | 然后你想让我和你一起去 |
[00:49] | No. The opposite of that. | 不说得正相反 |
[00:50] | I will stay here and run things on this end. | 我会留在这管事直到你回来 |
[00:53] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[00:54] | Question : | |
[00:54] | Will you be seeing Jan when you’re in New York? | 你在纽约会和简见面吗 |
[00:57] | I probably will. Why do you ask? | 很可能会为什么问这个 |
[00:59] | Well, it’s Valentine’s Day. | 今天是情人节 |
[01:01] | And you guys, you know… | 你们俩又… 你懂的 |
[01:03] | Well. | |
[01:04] | … screwed. | … 搞在一起 |
[01:05] | What is your problem? | 你有什么毛病 |
[01:08] | This is a business trip. | 这是公务出差 |
[01:09] | I would have to be a raving lunatic | 怕我得是”胡言乱语的疯子 |
[01:12] | to try to talk to Jan about what happened between us. | 才会想和简谈我们之间发生的事 |
[01:15] | Her words, not mine. | 她说的不是我 |
[01:16] | She sent me an e-mail this morning. | 她今早给我发了封邮件 |
[01:19] | But it is Valentine’s Day. | 但是今天是情人节啊 |
[01:23] | It’s New York. The City of Love. | 那可是纽约 爱的城市 |
[01:28] | 嗨佩姆你挺喜欢纽约吧 | |
[01:30] | You want me to pick you up anything? | 需要我帮你消些什么吗 |
[01:31] | That’s okay. | 不用了 |
[01:32] | All right. | |
[01:33] | The best present would be, | 最好的礼物就是 |
[01:34] | you do a good job in front of the new CFO. | 你在新首席财务官面前好好表现 |
[01:37] | Dude. I’m going to nail it. | 兄弟我会成功的 |
[01:39] | Me in New York? I own that city. ” Forget about it!” | 纽约那是我的地盘别操心了 |
[01:43] | See you. | |
[02:01] | ootb all | |
[02:18] | Well, here we go, on our way to New York. | 我们出发了去纽约 |
[02:20] | New York, New York. | 纽约州 纽约市 |
[02:22] | The city so nice, they named it twice. | 这城市太棒了以至于两者都以此命名 |
[02:24] | Manhattan is the other name. | 曼哈顿是另一个别名 |
[02:27] | So, I broke up with Katy and | 我和凯蒂分手了 |
[02:28] | I haven’t been dating anybody else | 我也没有再和别人约会 |
[02:32] | So, this year | 所以今年 |
[02:32] | I don’t have to worry about Valentine’s Day. | 我不需要为情人节操心了 |
[02:34] | It’s going to be good. | |
[02:35] | I invited a couple of friends over. | 我请了个朋友来家里 |
[02:36] | We’re gonna some cards and | |
[02:37] | I’ll end up winning a lot of money, | |
[02:39] | because they’re idiots. | 因为他们都是白痴 |
[02:41] | It’s gonna be great. | 一定会非常棒的 |
[02:45] | What’s this? What is this? | 是什么这是什么 |
[02:48] | I don’t know. It’s on your desk. | 我不知道是在你桌上的 |
[02:50] | Yeah, but who put it here? | 我知道但是是谁放到这的 |
[02:52] | And for what purpose? | 又有什么目的 |
[02:53] | It was there when I sat down. | 就在那了 |
[03:15] | It’s me. | 这是我耶 |
[03:17] | I’m the Bobble Head. | 我的摇头娃娃 |
[03:22] | Yes! | |
[03:28] | The meeting isn’t till 3:00. | 会议3点才开始 |
[03:29] | But I always like to come to | |
[03:31] | New York a little bit early, | 早一点到纽约 |
[03:32] | and hit some of my favorite haunts. | |
[03:33] | Like right here is my favorite New York pizza joint. | 那儿是我在纽约最爱的披萨店 |
[03:37] | And I’m going to go get me a New York slice. | 我要给自己来一块地道的纽约披萨 |
[03:43] | Hey, Kelly, what’s up? | 嗨凯丽 最近怎么样 |
[03:45] | ER TON Nothing. ERO | 就那样 |
[03:46] | SAIT ER TTON | |
[03:47] | Oh! Except… Oh, my God, Jim. | 啊 吉姆是你啊 |
[03:49] | Ryan and I totally, finally hooked up. | 莱恩和我可以说是终于搞上了 |
[03:52] | It was awesome. | 感觉太棒了 |
[03:53] | That’s great. I’m really happy for you. | |
[03:55] | I know, and it was so funny. | 我知道说来真好笑 |
[03:56] | ‘Cause we were at this bar with his friends, | |
[03:58] | and I was sitting next to him the whole night, | 然后我整晚都坐在他身边 |
[04:00] | and he was n’t making a move. So in my head I was like, | |
[04:02] | ” Ryan, what’s taking you so long?” | “莱恩你还在等什么呢” |
[04:04] | And then he kissed me. | 然后他就吻我了 |
[04:05] | And I didn’t know what to say. | 然后我都不知道要说什么 |
[04:07] | So I said, | |
[04:08] | “莱恩你还等什么呢 | |
[04:10] | I mean, I just said it to him. Can you believe that? | 我就这样直接问他了你能相信吗 |
[04:12] | Oh, my God, Jim, is that embarrassing? | 天啊吉姆是我说的让你尴尬了吗 |
[04:14] | I’m embarrassed. | 我都尴尬了 |
[04:15] | No. Don’t be. | 不别尴尬 |
[04:16] | Oh, thank God, | |
[04:17] | because I was nervous, Jim. | 因为我当时真的很紧张吉姆 |
[04:19] | You will not believe I was so nervous. | 你不会相信的我当时真的很紧张 |
[04:21] | I bet. | 我想也是 |
[04:21] | But now… Now I have a boyfriend | 但是现在… 现在我有男朋友啦 |
[04:24] | All right. | |
[04:26] | I hooked up with her on February 13th. | 我和她在2月13号搞上了 |
[04:31] | Here it is. The heart of New York City, Times Square. | 就是这了纽约的心脏时代广场 |
[04:35] | Named for the good times you have when you’re in it. | 名字来源于纪念在这度过的好时光 |
[04:40] | Most people, when they come to New York, | 大多数人当他们来到纽约 |
[04:42] | they go straight to the Empire State Building. | 他们会直接去帝国大厦 |
[04:44] | That’s pretty touristy. I come here. | 只有游客才去呢但我来时代广场 |
[04:46] | Great places to eat. | 享受美食的好地方 |
[04:47] | We have Bubba Gump shrimp, Red Lobster down there. | 这有巴布阿甘虾餐厅红龙虾餐厅 |
[04:51] | You know… | 你知道的… |
[04:52] | This is the heart of civilization, right here. | 这里是文明的中心就是这 |
[05:04] | Guess what. | 猜猜是谁的 |
[05:06] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[05:08] | It’s from Bob, again. | 又是鲍勃送来的 |
[05:10] | That’s great. | 真不错 |
[05:15] | Everybody takes the subway in New York. | 每个人在纽约都会乘地铁 |
[05:17] | It’s fast. It’s efficient. Gets you there on time. | 快速高效准时准点 |
[05:21] | It’s a way to… Okay, | 是一种… 好吧 |
[05:23] | there’s a guy pooping in a cardboard box down there. | 那下边有个人在纸箱里大便 |
[05:26] | This is the world-famous Rockefeller Center, | 这就是世界闻名的洛克菲勒中心 |
[05:29] | founded, of course, by Theodore Rockefeller. | 当然是由西奥多·洛克菲勒建立的 |
[05:31] | This is the skating rink. | 这就是洛克菲勒中心滑冰场 |
[05:33] | And I think the Rangers practice there sometimes. | 纽约游骑兵队有时在这训练 |
[05:36] | And it’s… | 然后那是… |
[05:38] | That’s Tina Fey. | |
[05:40] | That’s Tina Fey from Saturday Night Live. | 那是周六夜现场的蒂娜·菲 |
[05:44] | Hello. Hello. Hi. | |
[05:46] | O h, I’m… I’m sorry. | 哦对不起 |
[05:48] | I thought you were… | 我以为你是… |
[05:49] | Okay. I thought that was… | 好吧我以为那是 |
[05:51] | She looked like… She looked a lot like Tina Fey. | 她长得像… 她长得真的很像蒂娜·菲 |
[05:55] | Hello, hello. | 我在这呢 |
[05:56] | I thought that was Tina Fey, | 我以为那是蒂娜·菲 |
[05:58] | but it wasn’t. So… | 但不是所以… |
[06:00] | Are you serious? He was here? | 你认真的吗他刚才在这 |
[06:02] | When? | 什么时候 |
[06:03] | When I was talking to the fake Tina Fey? | 当我在跟假蒂娜·菲说话的时候吗 |
[06:04] | Come on! Are you serious? | 不是吧你开玩笑呢 |
[06:11] | Hello, Angela, did you hear? | |
[06:13] | Somebody totally rocked the house and got me | 某人棒呆了给了我 |
[06:14] | the best present I’ve ever gotten. | 我收到过的最好的礼物 |
[06:16] | Really? I wouldn’t know anything about that. | 是吗我怎么会知道呢 |
[06:19] | But I’m glad you enjoyed it. | 但我很高兴你喜欢你的礼物 |
[06:20] | I did. I did. | 我很喜欢非常喜欢 |
[06:22] | I didn’t get anything for Valentine’s Day. | 我情人节什么都没收到 |
[06:24] | I bet you will, before the day is over. | 在情人节结束之前你会收到的 |
[06:26] | Really? Well, I hope I do. | 真的吗我也希望是这样 |
[06:36] | I would love to live in New York someday. | 我希望有一天能住在纽约 |
[06:39] | It’s a big dream of mine. | 这是我的一个梦想 |
[06:40] | Work at Corporate with Jan. That would be awesome. | 在总部和简一起工作一定会很棒 |
[06:44] | Go to Broadway show s, eat hot dogs. | 去百老汇看演出吃热狗 |
[06:46] | Scranton is great, but… | 斯兰克顿很好但是… |
[06:48] | New York is like Scranton on acid. | 纽约就像是磕了迷幻药的斯兰克顿 |
[06:52] | No, on speed. No, on steroids. | 不磕了兴奋剂不注了类固醇 |
[06:57] | Okay | 好吧 |
[06:59] | I think, | 我觉得 |
[07:01] | that’s either the Hudson or the East | 这里要不是哈德孙河就是东城 |
[07:03] | so we’re back… | 我们应该回到… |
[07:04] | Should be back this way. | 回到这条路上 |
[07:08] | There’s a lot of pressure on me right now. | 我现在压力山大 |
[07:11] | It’s like Michael Jordan in the NBA finals, | 就像是 NBA 总决赛上的迈克尔·乔丹 |
[07:13] | or like Storm in’Norman Schwarzkopf. | 或是风暴中的诺曼·施瓦茨科普夫 |
[07:16] | And this presentation is | 而今天的工作报告就好比 |
[07:18] | Desert Storm. | “沙漠风暴”行动 |
[07:19] | And as soon as it’s over, | 只要一结束 |
[07:21] | we will not have to deal with those l rag is anymore. | 我们就再也不用和那些伊拉克人打交道了 |
[07:24] | Let’s do it. | 搞起来 |
[07:28] | No, that’s all right. Spend money on her | 没事给她而不是给兄弟们花钱 |
[07:30] | instead of giving it to us, that’s fine. | 你真够可以啊 |
[07:32] | No. I didn’t even have a seat for you anyway. | 不反正我也没打算叫你来 |
[07:35] | Yeah. | |
[07:37] | All right, man. | 好吧老兄 |
[07:39] | Okay, have a good night. Bye. | |
[07:51] | — Phyllis Lapin? — Holy God. | 菲莉丝·拉宾在吗 马-没完没了了 |
[07:53] | It’s from Bob. | 鲍勃送的 |
[07:54] | Man, that thing’s bigger than I am. – No, it’s not. | 妈呀它比我都大-不没你大 |
[07:57] | Oh, zip it. | 哦闭嘴吧 |
[07:59] | There they are. What’s up? | 都在这呢啊怎么样 |
[08:00] | — Hey. – Hey, hey. | 一嘿-嘿嘿 |
[08:02] | — Michael Scott. – Josh Porter. | 迈克斯科特吧-乔什·波特 |
[08:04] | High five. | 来击掌 |
[08:07] | You know Dan Gore, from Buffalo? | 你认识水牛城分部的丹·戈尔吧 |
[08:09] | Yeah, how you doing? | 当然了别来无恙 |
[08:10] | Nobody needs to introduce this guy. Craig gers. | 这家伙就不用介绍了克雷格儿 |
[08:12] | — What’s up, buddy? – You have been kicked out | 最近咋样伙计-听说你被奥尔巴尼 |
[08:14] | of every strip club in Albany, | 所有的脱衣舞俱乐部踢出来过 |
[08:15] | — is that true? – Guilty, yeah. | 是真的吗 一对真是罪过 |
[08:17] | Well… So, what’s going on? What’d I miss? | 所以… 你们在聊啥我错过了什么吗 |
[08:19] | Not much. They’re, I guess, running late upstairs. | 没说啥 我估计楼上的高管迟到了 |
[08:22] | We’re just waiting for the presentations. | 我们就在这等着报告 |
[08:24] | Cool, good, good. Good. | 酷不错不错 |
[08:26] | Give us some time to catch up and… | 正好给我们点时间聊聊天 |
[08:33] | Pam. Hi, how’re you doing? Good. | 佩姆嗨你怎么样挺好的吧 |
[08:35] | Listen, may I speak with you, | 听着我能和你聊几句吗 |
[08:38] | 私底下 | |
[08:39] | You can’t fire me, Dwight, | 你无权开除我杜怀特 |
[08:40] | just’cause Michael’s not here. | 就算迈克不在也不行 |
[08:41] | No, Pam, just… I’m… | 不是佩姆就… 我只想. |
[08:44] | Just… | |
[08:46] | Please. | 求你了 |
[08:47] | You need to get something | 你得为你女朋友 |
[08:48] | — for your girlfriend? – Girlfriend, yes. | -准备点礼物一是的 |
[08:51] | And the reason I didn’t get anything | 我之所以没有为这个 |
[08:52] | for this particular person | 特殊的人准备礼物 |
[08:54] | who shall remain nameless, | 不便说出姓名 |
[08:55] | is that she’s not really the kind of person | 是因为她不是那种 |
[08:58] | 看上去喜欢情人节的人 | |
[09:01] | She’s kind of… — Tightly wound? | 她是那种…-很保守的人 |
[09:05] | Exactly. – Okay. Well, | 正是-那好吧 |
[09:08] | sometimes the gift is really about the gesture, | 有时候礼物其实是一种姿态 |
[09:11] | you know, like, what it means instead of what it is. | 重要的是传递情谊而不是礼物本身 |
[09:14] | You mean, like a ham? | 你是说可以送火腿 |
[09:18] | No, not like a ham. | 不火腿不行 |
[09:22] | It’s about doing something, | 就是要为她做点事 |
[09:24] | S0 that the person knows that | 这样她才能感受到 |
[09:25] | you really care about her, | 你真的在乎她 |
[09:26] | — that you remember her. – Okay, I get it. That’s great | 你心里有她-好的我懂了说得真好 |
[09:28] | Okay, shut up. I know exactly what to do. | 闭嘴吧我知道该怎么做了 |
[09:34] | What about you, Craig? Did you lose any one? | 你那怎么样克雷格开除人了吗 |
[09:36] | Oh, man. | 哦伙计 |
[09:37] | Jan called me in September, | 简九月份给我打电话 |
[09:38] | and she’s like, ” You gotta fire four people, | 她的口气像是 “你必须开除四个人 |
[09:40] | and I was just like, ” What?” You know. | 我就一脸”你说啥”这样 |
[09:44] | Did you? | 你照做了吗 |
[09:45] | No. I just ignored her. She is the worst. | 没有我直接无视了她她最差劲了 |
[09:48] | Well, she is our boss, so… | 可她是我们上司所以… |
[09:50] | She ain’t my boss, dude. | 她才不是我的上司 |
[09:51] | I don’t work for that bitch | 我可不会为那个婊子工作 |
[09:52] | Hey, come on, you know, that’s not… | 嘿好了你知道的这很不… |
[09:54] | What? – Cool it. | 怎么了-没事 |
[09:55] | You like Jan? How can you like Jan? | 你喜欢简吗你咋能喜欢她呢 |
[09:58] | Maybe because she’s my girlfriend. | 或许因为她是我女朋友 |
[10:02] | Was. Or not my girlfriend. She… | 曾经是或者也不算是她… |
[10:05] | — We hooked up and… — You hooked up with Jan? | 我们勾搭过…-你和简有一腿 |
[10:08] | It’s just, you know, it was months ago. | 就只是你懂的几个月前吧 |
[10:10] | Just… It was just once. | 只有… 那么一次 |
[10:11] | It was, God, just stupid. Just… Just forget it. | 老天真的好蠢… 忽视它吧 |
[10:15] | — Yeah, let’s change the subject. – Yeah, yeah. | 一是呀换个话题吧一对对呀 |
[10:20] | I don’t know what he’s thinking, | 我不知道他是怎么想的 |
[10:21] | but I would just be so psyched | 但如果我们能永远保持热恋 |
[10:22] | if we just dated forever. | 我会炒鸡激动的 |
[10:24] | Well, I’d take it slow. | 是我的话会慢慢来的 |
[10:26] | ‘Cause it seems like a lot of the time, | 因为似乎很多时候 |
[10:29] | things like that need to… | 这种事情都需要 |
[10:33] | Soda. – Cool. | -买瓶汽水-不错 |
[10:39] | Hey, so, do you want to do something tonight, or… | 嘿 今天晚上你想不想做点什么啊 |
[10:44] | Oh, no, not while I’m here. | 别这样我还在这呢 |
[10:46] | I mean, I know that it’s Valentine’s Day or whatever. | 我知道今天是情人节啥的 |
[10:48] | But there’s totally no pressure at all | 但是请不要有任何 |
[10:50] | of any kind whatsoever. So… | 这方面的压力所以… |
[10:52] | I can’t tonight. I have plans with my friends | 今晚不行和朋友们约好了 |
[10:55] | — Okay, that’s cool. – Okay. | 一行没关系-好的 |
[10:58] | – I completely understand. – Cool. | -我完全能理解-很好 |
[11:00] | Okay. | 那好 |
[11:22] | Josh Porter, Stamford. | 乔·波特斯坦福分部 |
[11:24] | – David. – Nice to meet you. | 叫我大卫-很高兴认识你 |
[11:25] | And Michael Scott, Scranton. | 还有迈克·斯科特斯克兰顿分部 |
[11:26] | – Nice to meet you. — Ditto. | 很高兴认识你-同感 |
[11:28] | – How are you, Jan? – Fine, Michael, thank you. | 你好呀简-谢谢你迈克 |
[11:31] | Okay. | |
[11:32] | So, we are in the process of doing a complete review | 那么我们现在要对公司的财政情况 |
[11:35] | of the company’s financial strength. | 做一个全面的评估 |
[11:36] | All I’d like to do today is to hear you… | 今天我想从你们那里得知 |
[11:38] | Nervous? No, I’m not nervous. | 紧张不我才不紧张 |
[11:40] | Well, I mean, I guess I’d be lying | 我是说如果我不说有点紧张 |
[11:42] | if I didn’t say I was a little nervous. | 那肯定是在撒谎 |
[11:43] | The new CFO is judging me on this, too. | 新来的 CFO 也要问我些问题 |
[11:45] | And, well, it is Michael, so… | 是关于迈克的所以… |
[11:49] | Yeah. I am very nervous. | 是的我紧张死了 |
[11:51] | So, with the 12 new local accounts, | 我们设立的了12个新的本地账户 |
[11:53] | we had a total of four percent organic growth | 总体实现了4%的有机增长 |
[11:56] | which was just above our pre-year targets. | 这略高于我们的年度目标 |
[11:58] | Thanks very much. | 谢谢你 |
[11:59] | – Thank you. – Okay, Michael. | |
[12:09] | What is a business? | 什么是商业 |
[12:11] | Is it a collection of numbers and sales reports? | 是一堆数字和销售报告吗 |
[12:15] | Sure. But, as you know, David, and Jan, | 当然了但正如你们所知大卫和简 |
[12:19] | it is much more. | 它远不止如此 |
[12:39] | Life moves a little slower in Scranton, Pennsylvania. | 宾州斯克兰顿的生活总是缓慢悠闲的 |
[12:43] | And that’s the way we like it. | 我们对此十分享受 |
[12:45] | Because at D under Mifflin, Scranton, | 因为在敦德·密弗林斯克兰顿分部 |
[12:48] | we’re not just in the paper business. | 我们不仅仅是在一家纸业公司工作 |
[12:51] | We’re in the people business. | 这里充满了人文关怀 |
[12:53] | Let’s meet some of the folks | 我们来认识一下他们吧 |
[12:55] | who make the Scranton branch so special. | 是他们让斯克兰顿分部如此与众不同 |
[12:58] | This is Stanley Hudson, | 他是斯坦利·哈德森 |
[13:00] | one of our talented salesmen. | 最具天赋的销售员之一 |
[13:03] | An African-American father of two, | 两个孩子的非裔美国父亲 |
[13:06] | Stanley’s dedication is no doubt | 斯坦利的奉献精神 |
[13:08] | one of the hallmarks | 无疑是我们希望 |
[13:09] | of the foundation of the business | 拿来建立我们公司业务的 |
[13:11] | we’re hoping to build our basis on. | 标志性基石之一 |
[13:14] | Yeah, I shot a bunch of footage around the office, | 是的我在办公室里拍了一些镜头 |
[13:17] | edited it together on my Mac. | 在我的苹果笔记本里剪辑的 |
[13:19] | Was thinking about entering it in some festivals | 我有考虑加入些节日场景 |
[13:22] | Probably won’t. | 但还是算了 |
[13:23] | You know, not what this is about, but | 毕竟不是这个片子的主题但 |
[13:25] | And finally, Pam Bee sly | 最后佩姆·碧丝利 |
[13:28] | Look at her. Look how cute. | 看看她多可爱啊 |
[13:31] | Not bad at all. | 简直完美 |
[13:33] | As the receptionist, | 作为接待员 |
[13:35] | Pam is truly the gateway to our world. | 佩姆真的是我们小世界的门面 |
[13:39] | Well, I hope this gave you a little taste | 我希望这能让你们对敦德·密弗林 |
[13:42] | of what life is like here at D under Mifflin, Scranton. | 生活多少有些了解 |
[13:45] | What it’s like to walk a mile in Oscar’s shoes, | 比如想象奥斯卡是怎么走一英里的 |
[13:49] | or try on Phyllis’pants. | 或试试菲莉丝的裤子 |
[13:51] | Next time you’re in town, give us a call. Stop on by. | 下次你来镇里给我们打电话过来看看 |
[13:55] | I’m sure you’ll be greeted by a big smile, | 我很确定你会迎来一个大大的微笑 |
[13:58] | and a ” How’re you doing, pal?” | 和亲切的”最近咋样啊老铁 |
[13:59] | Maybe even one of Angel a’s famous brownies. | 也许能来一块安吉拉的拿手布朗尼蛋糕 |
[14:02] | And you’ll know that you’re home. | 那时你就知道你回家了 |
[14:15] | Great Scott! | 伟大的斯科特 |
[14:19] | Questions? | 有问题吗 |
[14:24] | Okay. Okay, thank you, Michael, that was great | 好吧谢谢你迈克很棒的电影 |
[14:27] | Yes, thank you. | 没错谢谢你 |
[14:28] | But for right now, what I’d really like | 但是现在我真正想知道的 |
[14:31] | to know about is the branch’s performance. | 是你们分部的业绩 |
[14:33] | So, do you have that information as well? | 所以你到底有没有带着这些数据 |
[14:36] | Yes. Absolutely, David. | |
[14:39] | Let me get that for you. I… | 让我拿给你我 |
[14:47] | – Can you sign? – Yeah. | 一你能在这儿签个字吗-好 |
[14:50] | Oscar. | |
[14:51] | – Nothing for me? – Join the club. | 一还没我的快递吗-欢迎来到失意俱乐部 |
[14:57] | Who’s it from? – My mom. | 谁给你的啊-我妈 |
[15:12] | It’s frustrating,’cause we’d be so perfect together. | 真让人沮丧我们俩简直是天生一对 |
[15:16] | You know what? Here’s the deal, Kelly. | 这样说吧凯莉 |
[15:18] | It would be really nice if he was in to you, right? | 如果他也喜欢你就很好对吧 |
[15:21] | It’d be great. | 会很美妙的 |
[15:22] | But he isn’t. So… | 但他没有所以… |
[15:24] | Yeah, but it would be so great if he was. | 是啊要是他喜欢我就好了 |
[15:26] | Well, he’s not, though. So you just gotta suck it up. | 但他不喜欢所以你只能接受这事了 |
[15:29] | You just gotta move on, try to have some fun. | 你必须向前看了试着去找点开心的事 |
[15:32] | Come to my poker game tonight. | 今晚来和我一起打牌吧 |
[15:34] | Okay, cool. | |
[15:36] | Is it okay if I invite Ryan? | 我可以邀请莱恩一起吗 |
[15:45] | And that about does it, thank you. | 就是这些了谢谢大家 |
[15:47] | Okay. | |
[15:49] | Craig. | |
[15:51] | Yeah, here’s the deal. I did not understand | 好吧是这样的我不知道 |
[15:54] | that this was supposed to be a full-on, | 我们需要做一份完整的 |
[15:57] | like, report or what not. | 报告还是什么的会 |
[15:59] | I’m sorry, what did you think financial presentation meant? | 不好意思那你以为财务报告是什么东西 |
[16:04] | I was under the impression this was more Of, | 我以为这更会像是 |
[16:06] | like, a meet =and-greet type deal. | 个问候会之类的 |
[16:09] | So, does that mean that you don’t have | 所以这意味着你没有带 |
[16:11] | the numbers on your branch? | 你们分部今年的数据吗 |
[16:13] | That is correct. Yes. | 您说的没错 |
[16:14] | Craig, you realize that we’re trying to decide | 克雷格你知道我们正在决定 |
[16:17] | whether drastic steps need to be taken. | 是否要进一步采取更严厉的措施 |
[16:20] | Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t know. | 我很抱歉我不知道 |
[16:21] | Well, the point is, | 好吧问题是 |
[16:22] | that this doesn’t exactly bode well for your branch. | 这对你的分部来说不是好事 |
[16:25] | Oh, man. You know what? | 老天不是吧 |
[16:26] | Michael made that stupid movie, | 迈克做了那么傻的一个电影 |
[16:28] | he doesn’t get in any trouble. | 都没有惹麻烦 |
[16:30] | May be I should have slept with you, too. | 也许我也应该和你睡一次的 |
[16:37] | Okay, okay. All right, this… | 好吧好吧这 |
[16:39] | No, no, no. I’m not… I’m not… I just… | 不不不我不是… 我没有… 我只是.. |
[16:41] | I just don’t know what to do any more, Michael. | 我真是不知道该怎么做了迈克 |
[16:44] | I mean, I’m probably gonna get fired. | 我是说我大概要被炒了 |
[16:46] | No, you’re not. | 不你不会 |
[16:47] | Yeah, I… Michael, | 好吧我… 迈克 |
[16:48] | the CFO thinks that we slept together. | 首席财务官认为咱们睡过了 |
[16:50] | Don’t you understand? People get fired for much less. | 你还不懂吗很多没这么过界的人都被解雇了 |
[16:53] | And I just can’t believe that you told everybody. | 我也不敢相信你竟告诉了所有人 |
[16:57] | And we didn’t even sleep together. | 而我们甚至都没有真的睡过 |
[16:59] | Technically, we fell asleep in the same bed. | 严格的说我们躺在同一张床上了 |
[17:02] | – So… – Oh, God. | 一所以… 一老天 |
[17:03] | Michael, it was months ago. | 迈克那都是几个月前的事了 |
[17:05] | It was once. It’s over. | 就那一次已经结束了 |
[17:09] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[17:13] | Yes, I’m sorry. | 是的我很抱歉 |
[17:17] | I’ll fi x it. I will talk to him. I’ll talk to David. | 我会处理好的我去和他谈和大卫谈 |
[17:22] | Surely, you can not be serious. | 讲真你不是认真的吧 |
[17:24] | I am serious. | 我是认真的 |
[17:26] | ” And don’t call me Shirley.” Airplane! | “还有不要叫我雪莉”《空前绝后满天飞》 |
[17:38] | Women are like wolves. | 女人都像狼 |
[17:40] | If you want a wolf, you have to trap it. | 如果你想捉一只狼你要给它设下陷阱 |
[17:43] | You have to snare it. | 你必须让它进入圈套里 |
[17:46] | And then you have to tame it. | 在这之后你还要驯服它 |
[17:48] | Keep it happy. Care for it. Feed it. | 让它开心 照顾它喂养它 |
[17:50] | Lovingly. The way an animal deserves to be loved. | 爱戴的 用动物值得的那种爱护方式 |
[17:55] | And my animal deserves a lot of loving. | 而我的小家伙值得全世界所有的爱 |
[18:03] | — Hey, babe. — Hey. | 嗨宝贝-嗨 |
[18:04] | You almost ready to go? – I guess. Yeah. | 你准备好走了吗-我猜是吧 |
[18:08] | What’s wrong? – Nothing. | 一怎么了-没事 |
[18:10] | It’s just that I had to sit here all day | 就是我在这儿傻坐了一天 |
[18:12] | while Phyllis got, like, | 而菲莉斯收到了可以说是 |
[18:13] | an entire garden delivered to her. | RECEP 干整座花园的礼物了 |
[18:15] | What? You’re mad at me? | 怎么你生气了 |
[18:17] | I mean, I know that we said, ” No big gifts | 我知道我们说好了”不要贵重的礼物 |
[18:19] | but I was, kind of, hoping | RECEPT 但我还是 有点希望 |
[18:21] | you’d get me something for Valentine’s Day. | RE 你在情人节这一天可以给我些什么 |
[18:23] | Well, Valentine’s Day isn’t over. | 情人节还没结束啊 |
[18:25] | Let’s get you home and | 让我们一起回家 |
[18:26] | you are gonna get the best sex of your life. | 然后你就会得到你这辈子做过最棒的一次爱爱 |
[18:30] | RECEPTION | |
[18:32] | You understand this is a very serious situation. | 你要明白现在这是很严肃的情况 |
[18:34] | No, no, no, no, no. Yes, I… Okay, well… | 不不不是的我… 好吧… |
[18:36] | All right, here’s the deal. | 好吧是这样的 |
[18:37] | This is my fault, this is totally on me. | 这全是我的错 |
[18:39] | Before you guys came in, I was talking to the guys. | 在你们进来之前我有和他们聊天 |
[18:42] | We were all chatting and I made a joke, | 我们聊得很开心然后我就开了个笑话 |
[18:45] | a really dumb joke, | 一个很愚蠢的笑话 |
[18:46] | and Craig, the idiot, took it seriously | 而克雷格那个傻逼他当真了 |
[18:48] | – You made a joke? – I did. It was stupid. | 你开了个笑话 舌一没错那很愚蠢 |
[18:51] | And Craig, you saw him, | 还有克雷格你也看见了 |
[18:53] | he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed. | 他也不是全场最聪明的那个 |
[18:56] | Although he is a tool. | 虽然他也不笨 |
[18:58] | Well, I don’t need to explain to you that even a joke | 好吧我没必要向你解释即使是 |
[19:01] | about sexual relations with your boss… | 一个关于你和你女上司的性笑话 |
[19:03] | I know. It was borderline at best. | 我知道这完全过界了 |
[19:05] | And Jan is a fantastic executive | 简是一个很棒的上司 |
[19:09] | and has all the integrity in the world and… | 而且她有着全世界所有的聪慧 |
[19:13] | I’m really sorry, and that will never happen again | 我很抱歉这绝不会再次发生了 |
[19:20] | That’s fine. Let’s just… Just forget it. | 好吧那我们就… 就忘了这事吧 |
[19:24] | Okay. Good. | 好的没问题 |
[19:36] | Heading out? – Yeah. | 要走了-对 |
[19:39] | All right, Bee sly. Hey, Happy Valentine’s Day. | 好了碧丝利情人节快乐 |
[19:43] | Bye. | |
[19:49] | – Good night, Pam. – Night, Phyllis. | 一晚安佩姆-晚安菲莉斯 |
[19:57] | Michael. | |
[19:58] | Thank you again for that, really. | 那件事再次谢谢你真的 |
[20:01] | – It was very nice. – Oh, no big deal | 你真好-不是什么大事 |
[20:02] | Really, sorry again. | 真的再次抱歉 |
[20:04] | Oh, no, it’s okay. Yeah, it’s okay. | 不没事的没事 |
[20:07] | So… Happy Valentine’s Day. | 那么… 情人节快乐 |
[20:10] | Yeah, Happy Valentine’s Day. | 嗯情人节快乐 |
[20:20] | Okay. |