时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[00:07] | Mooovie Monday! | 周一电影日! |
[00:10] | The only cure I know for the Monday blues is… | 我知道的唯一治疗周一抑郁的办法是… |
[00:15] | Varsity Blues. | 《校园蓝调》 |
[00:18] | Let’s go! Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 来吧! 来吧 来吧 来吧! |
[00:20] | Take a seat down there. Second from the end. | 在那边找个位子 倒数第二排 |
[00:22] | All right, everybody here? | 好了 大家都到了吗? |
[00:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:24] | Popcorn, anyone? | 爆米花 有人要吗? |
[00:26] | Yes, please! | 是的 请给我! |
[00:27] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[00:29] | Anyone else? | 还有人要吗? |
[00:32] | No. | 没了 |
[00:34] | Movie Monday started with training videos. | 周一电影日以培训录像开始 |
[00:36] | But we went through those pretty fast. | 但我们很快就看过去 |
[00:38] | Then we watched a medical video. | 然后我们看一部医学电影 |
[00:42] | Since then, it’s been half hour installments | 自此已看了半小时各种 |
[00:44] | of various movies. | 电影的某部分 |
[00:46] | With the exception of an episode of Entourage, | 除了《明星伙伴》的某一集 |
[00:49] | which Michael made us watch six times. | Michael让我们看了6遍 |
[00:50] | Entourage! | 《明星伙伴》! 政变 |
[01:26] | Kevin, would you like to do the scenes from last week? | Kevin 你愿意来讲解上周的情节吗? |
[01:29] | Yes. | 好 |
[01:30] | Why him? | 好 为什么是他? |
[01:31] | Don’t whine. Get the windows. | 别发牢骚 弄窗户去 |
[01:34] | Previously on Varsity Blues… | 《校园蓝调》前情回顾… |
[01:36] | Okay, Billy Bob got a head injury, | 好了 Billy Bob头部受了伤 |
[01:39] | but coach made him play. | 但教练让他比赛 |
[01:41] | So then Lance, he gets sacked. | 之后Lance被洗劫了 |
[01:43] | And he’s out for the year. | 他今年会离开 |
[01:51] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[01:53] | Not everyone approves of movie Monday. | 不是所有人都赞成周一电影日 |
[01:56] | I won’t say who. | 我不会说是谁 |
[01:58] | I don’t approve. I don’t. | 我不赞同 我不 |
[02:01] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[02:08] | Let’s go after that title now. | 让我们去赢得比赛吧 |
[02:10] | Let’s go, let’s go! Let’s go! | 走吧 走吧!走吧! |
[02:17] | Hi, Jan! | 嗨 Jan! |
[02:18] | Hope you brought the Milk Duds. | 嗨 Jan! 但愿你带来了Milk Duds(一种糖果) |
[02:19] | How would a movie | 一部电影怎么能 |
[02:21] | increase productivity, Michael? | 促进生产力呢 Michael? |
[02:23] | How, on earth, would it do that? | 到底如何办到? |
[02:25] | People work faster after. | 之后人们会更快地工作 |
[02:27] | Magically. | 奇迹般地 |
[02:29] | No. | 不 他们必须的 来补回看电影 |
[02:30] | They have to, to make up for the time… | 他们必须的 来补回看电影 |
[02:33] | watching the movie. | 而失去的时间 |
[02:34] | No. | 不 |
[02:35] | Do I need to hire a babysitter for you… | 我需要给你请个保姆吗… |
[02:37] | Kitchen. | 厨房 |
[02:38] | Some little 14-year-old girl | 某个14岁小女孩 |
[02:39] | whose job it is… | 她的工作是… |
[02:41] | Michael is going to get us all fired. | Michael会让我们都被炒掉 |
[02:43] | You sat back and let him play that dumb movie | 你坐着不管并随他放那部愚蠢电影 |
[02:45] | and now Jan is peeved off. | 而现在Jan被惹怒了 |
[02:46] | And we’re all going to lose our jobs. | 我们都要失业了 |
[02:47] | That’s not going to happen. | 我们都要失业了 这不会发生的 |
[02:49] | You know she has it out for him now. | 你知道她现在对他有意思 |
[02:51] | That’s not his fault. | 这不是他的错 |
[02:52] | He had to follow his heart. | 他要听从他的心 |
[02:54] | Ever since Michael dumped Jan for Carol, | 自从Michael为Carol甩掉Jan |
[02:57] | Jan’s been bitching out on him. | Jan就对他发凶 |
[02:59] | Reject a woman and she will never let it go. | 拒绝一个女人她就绝不放手 |
[03:01] | One of the many defects of their kind. | 她们种类中的众多缺点之一 |
[03:03] | Also, weak arms. | 还有 柔弱的手臂 |
[03:05] | Dwight, you should be running this office. | Dwight 你应该管理这个单位 |
[03:12] | Michael would never let me. | Michael绝不会让我管理 |
[03:13] | It’s not up to Michael. | 由不得Michael |
[03:15] | It’s Jan’s call. Talk to her. | 是Jan说了算 和她谈谈 |
[03:17] | I could never do that. | 我永远都不会那么做 |
[03:18] | Fine, sit back and do nothing | 成吧 坐以待毙吧 |
[03:19] | and let us all get fired. | 并让我们都被炒掉 |
[03:26] | I know that patience and loyalty are good | 我知道耐心和忠诚是良好 |
[03:29] | and virtuous traits. | 且有道德的修养 |
[03:30] | But sometimes I just think you need to grow a pair. | 但有时我就是觉得你要做点什么 |
[03:34] | At the Stanford branch, they all play | 在Stanford分部 他们都玩 |
[03:36] | this World War II video game called Call of Duty. | 这个叫做Call of Duty的二战游戏 |
[03:39] | And they’re all really into it. | 他们都很对此着迷 |
[03:41] | I’m told it started as a team building exercise. | 我被告知这是以团队建立练习开始的 |
[03:45] | Unfortunately, I really suck at it. | 不幸地 我真的玩得很烂 |
[03:47] | Oh. | 哦 |
[03:48] | We didn’t play many video games in Scranton. | 在Scranton我们不怎么玩游戏 |
[03:52] | Instead we’d do stuff like… | 取而代之 我们做例如… |
[03:54] | Uh, Pam and I would sometimes hum the same | 呃 Pam和我有时会哼同样的 |
[03:56] | high pitched note. | 高音 |
[03:58] | And try to get Dwight to make an appointme | 并试图让Dwight |
[03:59] | with an ear doctor. | 约个耳科医生 |
[04:02] | And Pam called it… | Pam叫它… |
[04:05] | Pretendonitis. | 伪装 |
[04:07] | Hey, Kelly, my stuff just got here. | 嘿 Kelly 我的东西刚刚到 |
[04:12] | Kelly really likes to online shop. | Kelly非常喜欢网店 |
[04:14] | So I felt like I wanted some new clothes. | 所以我觉得我想要些新衣服 |
[04:18] | I mean, I just… | 我是说 我只是… |
[04:20] | I wanted to… | 我想要… |
[04:22] | I felt like it was time to maybe, um… | 我觉得是时候去 也许 呃… |
[04:27] | just get new clothes. | 就是买新衣服吧 |
[04:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:32] | I love it. | 我爱死它了 |
[04:33] | Really? I don’t know. | 真的? 我不知道 |
[04:35] | Now, you haven’t even tried it on yet. | 现在 你都还没试穿呢 |
[04:36] | Try it on. | 穿上它 |
[04:37] | Not at work. I’ll try it on– | 穿上它 工作时就算了 我会穿它– |
[04:39] | Fashion show! | Fashion show! 时装表演! 时装表演! |
[04:41] | Fashion show at lunch! | 午休的时装表演! |
[04:44] | No. | 算了 |
[04:45] | Fashion show! | Fashion show! 算了 时装表演!时装表演! |
[04:46] | Fashion show at lunch! | 午休的时装表演! |
[04:48] | Fashion show! Fashion show! | 时装表演!时装表演! |
[04:50] | Fashion show at lunch! | 午休的时装表演! |
[04:54] | Why did you do that? | 你为何要那样做? |
[04:56] | I’m just killing Germans any way I can. | 我只是在尽我所能地杀掉德国人 |
[04:58] | We’re on the German team. | 我们是德国队 |
[05:00] | Shoot the British. | 干掉英国人 |
[05:04] | Wait, are we playing teams? | 等等 我们在分拨玩儿吗? |
[05:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:08] | Wah! | |
[05:10] | Gah! | |
[05:22] | Hello? | 你好? |
[05:23] | Is this Jan? | 是Jan吗? |
[05:24] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[05:25] | This is Dwight Schrute. | 我是Dwight Schrute |
[05:29] | I am calling about an extremely sensitive matter. | 我为一个极度敏感的问题而打电话 |
[05:31] | You should talk to Michael and he’ll talk to me | 你应该和Michael谈 他会和我谈 |
[05:34] | and that way we don’t have to speak to each other. | 那样我们就不必和彼此谈了 |
[05:35] | It’s about Michael. | 是关于Michael |
[05:37] | What about him? | 他怎么了? |
[05:39] | I can’t talk here. It’s too sensitive. | 我不能在这儿谈 这太敏感了 |
[05:43] | It’s not about a surprise party, is it? | 不是关于什么惊喜派对的 对吧? |
[05:45] | No, but we should discuss that another time. | 不是 但我们应该找个时间谈那个 |
[05:47] | Look, I’m already an hour outside of Scranton, Dwight. | 看 我已经在Scranton外 一小时车程了 Dwight |
[05:50] | I am not coming back. | 我不会回去 |
[05:51] | Pull over at exit 40. | 在出口40靠边 |
[05:54] | There is a Liz Claiborne outlet. | 那儿有个Liz Claiborne分店 |
[05:58] | I know you like that store. | 我知道你喜欢那家商店 |
[06:00] | Go inside and shop until I can meet you. | 进去逛逛 直到我见到你 |
[06:03] | How do you know I like that store? | 你怎么知道我喜欢那家店? |
[06:05] | Many of your blouses are Claibornes. | 你很多上衣都是Claibornes的 |
[06:07] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[06:08] | It’s part of my job. | 这是我工作的一部分 |
[06:10] | No, it’s not. It’s officially not. | 不 不是 职务上不是 |
[06:13] | Noted. | 记住了 |
[06:15] | ♪ Mm mm mm ♪ | |
[06:16] | I’m going to the dentist. | 我要去看牙医 |
[06:19] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[06:21] | I have to have an emergency crown put in. | 我要做个紧急齿冠放入 |
[06:23] | Ouchy. | 疼啊 |
[06:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:26] | It’s a new dentist. He’s far. | 是个新牙医 他离得很远 |
[06:30] | I might be gone three hours. | 我也许要离开 3小时 |
[06:34] | Three hours, wow. | 3小时 哇奥 |
[06:35] | Have fun. | 祝愉快 |
[06:42] | Did you get anything good? | 你买到好东西了吗? |
[06:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:46] | New blouse? | 新上衣? |
[06:48] | Halter top? Camisole? | 三角背心? 贴身背心? |
[06:52] | Teddy? | 连衫衬裤? |
[06:54] | I could save the branch. | 我能拯救这个分部 |
[06:55] | Really. | 真的 如果你让我管理 |
[06:56] | If you let me run it. | 真的 如果你让我管理 |
[06:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:00] | Okay, I can run it? | 好 我能管理了? |
[07:02] | What would you do differently? | 你会做什么不同的措施? |
[07:05] | Mostly get rid of waste. | 大多就是除掉废物 |
[07:06] | Which is half the people there. | 就是那里一半的人 |
[07:08] | And clean house. | 内部清洗 |
[07:10] | Right here. It’s all for me. | 在这儿 都是我的 |
[07:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:13] | Dwight, you just feel strongly to speak with me this way | 谢谢 Dwight 你只是强烈地 想和我用这种方式谈 |
[07:17] | behind Michael’s back. | 在Michael背后 |
[07:18] | And turn on so many of your co-workers. | 并背叛你的很多同事 |
[07:22] | The decision to turn on Michael was difficult. | 背叛Michael的决定很艰难 |
[07:24] | But once I did it, I didn’t look back. | 但一旦我做了 我不会回头 |
[07:27] | And mostly I feel that Michael would approve. | 大体上我觉得Michael会同意 |
[07:30] | It’s really what’s best for the branch. | 真的是为这个分部好 |
[07:34] | And I could care less about my co-workers. | 而我能对我的同事更漠不关心 |
[07:37] | So, here we are. | 那么 就是这样 |
[07:41] | It’s all on the table. | 都表在明面上 |
[07:44] | I want the branch. | 我想要这个分部 |
[07:47] | And I await your decision. | 我等着你的决定 |
[07:55] | Oh, by the way… | 噢 顺便说一下… |
[07:57] | There’s a new Ann Taylor outlet store near here. | 在这附近有个Ann Taylor分店 |
[08:00] | I know you like their earrings. | 我知道你喜欢他们的耳环 |
[08:05] | Where is it? | 在哪儿? |
[08:07] | Michael. Hi. | – 嗨 |
[08:08] | I’ve had a very interesting conversation | 我和你的其中一名雇员 |
[08:10] | with one of your employees. | 谈了次非常有趣的谈话 |
[08:11] | Oh, that’s nice. | 哦 很好啊 |
[08:12] | No, it wasn’t. | 哦 很好啊 不 不算是 |
[08:13] | Dwight just told me that he thinks | Dwight刚告诉我他觉得 |
[08:15] | he can run the branch better than you. | 他能比你更好地管理这个分部 |
[08:17] | What? Mm-hmm. | – 什么? – 嗯 |
[08:20] | You were at the dentist? | 你在牙医那儿? |
[08:21] | You can’t have people undermining you. | 你不能让人挖你的墙角 |
[08:22] | Get control of your branch immediately. | 立刻把你的分部管理好 |
[08:24] | Okay. | 好的 Dwight在想什么? |
[08:24] | What was Dwight thinking? | 好的 Dwight在想什么? |
[08:26] | That he could turn Jan against me? | 他能让Jan背叛我? |
[08:28] | She’s my ex-lover…ishh. | 我是我的旧情人 |
[08:34] | Wow. | 哇奥 |
[08:35] | It’s so sexy. | 哇奥 真是性感 |
[08:36] | You look so hot. | 你看起来真火辣 |
[08:38] | It’s really something. | 真是不错 |
[08:39] | It’s too much. | 太过了 |
[08:41] | What? I’m gonna return it. | – 什么? – 我要去退了它 |
[08:42] | No, you have to keep it today. | 不 你今天要留下它 |
[08:44] | Just see how you feel. | 只是感受一下 |
[08:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:47] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:49] | You look nice. | 你看起来不错 |
[08:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:52] | Isn’t that, like, your third soda today? | 这是你 大概 今天第3瓶苏打了吧? |
[08:57] | Yeah, I think we can be a big help to your company. | 是的 我觉得我们对你的公司 能帮很大忙 |
[09:00] | Okay, see you next week. Bye. | 好的 下周见 再见 |
[09:04] | Again? | 又来了? |
[09:06] | Scared? | 害怕了? |
[09:07] | Call of Duty! | 害怕了? |
[09:12] | Andy, Jim, can I see you in the conference room | Andy Jim 你们能到会议室 |
[09:14] | for a minute? Now? | 来一下吗? – 现在? |
[09:15] | Yes, now. | 是的 现在 |
[09:16] | Put the game on hold, everyone. | 是的 现在 把游戏暂停 各位 |
[09:18] | This is not working, okay? | 这样不成 好吧? |
[09:19] | We are getting slaughtered out there. | 我们会在那儿被杀死的 |
[09:21] | It’s the new guy. | 是新来的人的问题 |
[09:23] | Oh, I’m sorry, I don’t know… | 哦 抱歉 我不知道… |
[09:24] | what we’re talking about. | 我们在说什么 |
[09:25] | See what I mean? | 我们在说什么 看到我的意思了吧? |
[09:26] | We just need a strategy, okay? | 看到我的意思了吧? 我们需要个策略 好吧? |
[09:28] | We’re gonna set up a trap in the gun room. | 我们要在储枪库设个陷阱 |
[09:30] | All right, Jim, are you using the MP-40 | 好 Jim 你是在用MP-40枪吗? |
[09:31] | or the 44? | 还是44号? |
[09:32] | Um, sniper rifle? | 还是44号? 呃 狙击来复枪? |
[09:34] | Snipe– What? | – 狙击– – 什么? |
[09:35] | Are you playing for the other team? | 你是敌方那拨儿吗? |
[09:37] | You don’t snipe in Carrington, okay? | 在Carrington你不能狙击 好吧? |
[09:39] | Saboteur! | 破坏者! |
[09:41] | Saboteur! | 破坏者! |
[09:42] | I’m gonna kill you for real. | 我真的是要杀了你 |
[09:44] | The game is over. | 游戏结束了 |
[09:46] | I’m really going to shoot you. | 我真的要朝你开枪 |
[10:01] | Hey, Dwight… Hey. | – 嘿 Dwight… – 嘿 |
[10:02] | You want an m&m? | – 嘿 Dwight… – 嘿 你想要M豆吗? |
[10:03] | No, thanks, I’m stuffed. No, seriously. | 你想要M豆吗? – 不 谢了 我饱了 – 不 说真的 |
[10:06] | You should have an m&m. They’re really good. | 你应该吃个M豆 它们味道不错 |
[10:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:20] | Good, huh? | 不错 啊? |
[10:23] | So good. | 很不错 |
[10:29] | Hey, I thought you weren’t supposed to eat anything | 嘿 我以为你几个小时内 |
[10:32] | for a couple of hours after you’ve had | 不应该吃东西 |
[10:34] | a crown put in. | 在你齿冠放入后 |
[10:38] | They have this new kind of quick drying bonding. | 他们有个新型快干粘接 |
[10:42] | So… | 所以… |
[10:43] | Sounds like a good dentist. | 听起来像是个不错的牙医 |
[10:45] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[10:47] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[10:54] | Crentist. | |
[10:58] | Your dentist’s name is Crentist. | 你牙医(dentist)的名字叫Crentist |
[11:00] | Yeah | 是的 |
[11:02] | Huh. | 啊 |
[11:04] | Sounds a lot like dentist. | 听起来很像是dentist(牙医) |
[11:08] | Maybe that’s why he became a dentist. | 也许这就是为何他当了牙医吧 |
[11:13] | Let me see your teeth. | 让我看看你的牙齿 |
[11:16] | Let me see ’em. | 让我看看 |
[11:17] | Let me see ’em. | 让我看看 |
[11:24] | Ohh. | |
[11:30] | You should floss. | 你应该用牙线 |
[11:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:37] | Well then. | 那么好吧 |
[11:43] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事了 |
[11:47] | Business is like a jungle. | 商业就像是丛林 |
[11:49] | And I am like a tiger. | 而我就像是老虎 |
[11:53] | And Dwight is like a monkey… | Dwight就像是 猴子… |
[11:57] | that stabs a tiger in the back with a stick. | 用棍子在背后打了老虎 |
[12:00] | Does the tiger fire the monkey? | 老虎会炒了猴子吗? |
[12:03] | Does the tiger transfer the monkey | 老虎会把猴子调职到 |
[12:06] | to another branch? | 另一个分部吗? |
[12:09] | Pun. | 双关 |
[12:12] | There is no way of knowing what goes on | 没有办法去得知老虎脑子里 |
[12:15] | inside the tiger’s head. | 在想什么 |
[12:18] | We don’t have the technology. | 我们没有那种科技 |
[12:23] | Dwight, can I talk to you for a second? | Dwight 我能和你谈一下吗? |
[12:32] | Wow, this is tough! | 哇奥 |
[12:35] | Brrrrr! | 这可真艰难! |
[12:36] | What? | 什么事? |
[12:38] | Oh. | 哦 |
[12:41] | Aaaarg! | |
[12:43] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[12:44] | Well… | 呃… |
[12:48] | I just got off the phone with Jan. | 我刚和Jan通完电话 |
[12:52] | And, um… | 呃… |
[12:56] | She demoted me. | 她把我降职了 |
[12:59] | No. | 不是吧 |
[13:00] | Yeah. | 不是吧 是的 |
[13:01] | You know what the craziest part of this is? | 你知道最疯狂的部分是什么吗? |
[13:03] | She demoted me to your job. | 她把我降职到你的工作 |
[13:07] | And she said that you should be expecting | 他说你一会儿会收到 |
[13:09] | a call later from corporate. | 公司的电话 |
[13:11] | And that, um… | 而这 呃… |
[13:13] | I guess that means that you are going to be | 我想这意味着你将成为 |
[13:15] | acting manager of Dunder-Mifflin Scranton. | Dunder-Mifflin Scranton分部的 代理经理 |
[13:17] | I can’t believe this news. | 我不敢相信这消息 |
[13:20] | That…wow. | 这… 哇奥 |
[13:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:24] | I told her I didn’t know whether you’d wanna do it. | 我告诉她我不知道你是否愿意 |
[13:27] | Because you’ve always been so loyal to me. | 因为你一直对我很忠诚 |
[13:30] | You’ve been my most trusted ally. | 你是我最信赖的同盟 |
[13:32] | You said that? | 你那么说了? |
[13:36] | Yep, I did. | 是的 我是 |
[13:38] | I did. | 我说了 |
[13:44] | But I think… | 但我觉得… |
[13:46] | you should do it. | 你应该接受 |
[13:50] | Well… | 呃… |
[13:52] | Gosh, if you think I should. | 天 如果你觉得我应该 |
[13:55] | Then I will. | 那么我会的 |
[14:01] | Perfect. Well, we’re settled. | 好极了 我们安妥了 |
[14:03] | All right. | All right. – 好的 – 好的 |
[14:05] | Well, then you are now acting manager | 那么你现在是Dunder-Mifflin |
[14:07] | of Dunder-Mifflin Scranton branch. | Scranton分部的代理经理 |
[14:10] | And I am assistant regional manager. | 而我是区域经理助理 |
[14:12] | Assistant to the regional manager. | 区域经理的助理 |
[14:13] | Thank you, Michael, for staying on. | 谢谢 Michael 为你继续留下 |
[14:15] | I really appreciate it. | 我真的很感激 |
[14:17] | Hey, hey. | 我真的很感激 嘿 嘿 |
[14:19] | I can’t imagine this place without you. | 我不能想象这个地方没有你 |
[14:22] | Can you? | 是吗? |
[14:25] | That’s so nice. | 你人真好 |
[14:30] | Well, um… | 呃… |
[14:33] | I guess we should go tell the troops. | 我想我们应该去告诉大部队了 |
[14:34] | Yeah, when I’m ready, Mike. | 是啊 当我准备好 Mike |
[14:38] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好 来吧 |
[14:43] | Hey. Hi, hello. | 嘿 嗨 你们好 |
[14:46] | Everybody, I have some good news. | 各位 我有个好消息 |
[14:49] | And I have some bad news. | 还有个坏消息 |
[14:50] | I am being replaced as your leader by Dwight. | 作为你们的领导 我被Dwight替换了 |
[14:55] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[14:56] | You might think that I am kidding | 你在开玩笑吧 你也许觉得我在开玩笑 |
[14:58] | and I understand that. | 我能理解 |
[15:00] | Congratulations, Dwight. | 恭喜 Dwight |
[15:01] | Thank you, Angela. | 谢谢 Angela |
[15:03] | But why Dwight? | 谢谢 Angela 但为何是Dwight? |
[15:05] | Because Dwight never lies. | 因为Dwight从不撒谎 |
[15:09] | How does that qualify him to run a branch? | 这怎么让他够资格管理一个分部? |
[15:11] | Because that’s all it takes. | 因为所需要的就是这个 |
[15:13] | Okay, Dwight, would you like to | 好了 Dwight 你想对大家 |
[15:15] | say a few words to everybody about loyalty? | 说几句关于忠诚的话吗? |
[15:19] | Thank you, Michael. | 谢谢 Michael |
[15:20] | I just wanna say to the few of you | 我只是想对你们中几个会留在 |
[15:22] | who will remain under my employ, | 我雇佣下的人说几句 |
[15:24] | that I intend to lead you into the black | 我要以暴行带领你们 |
[15:27] | with ferocity. | 进入黑暗年代 |
[15:28] | Michael, what will you do? | Michael 你做什么呢? |
[15:30] | Oh, I’ll be fine. | 哦 我会没事的 |
[15:32] | Do you have any savings? | 哦 我会没事的 你有积蓄吗? |
[15:33] | No, no, I don’t. | 不 不 我没有 |
[15:34] | Michael, you might lose your condo. | Michael 你也许会失去你的公寓 |
[15:36] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[15:37] | I won’t. | 我不会 我有个小真空吸尘器 |
[15:38] | I have this little vacuum cleaner | 我有个小真空吸尘器 |
[15:40] | that’s broken. | 坏掉了 如果Dwight失败了 |
[15:41] | If Dwight doesn’t work out, | 如果Dwight失败了 |
[15:43] | maybe that could be manager. | 也许那可能做经理 |
[15:45] | Maybe I’ll quit. | 也许我会辞职 |
[15:46] | It’s really happening. | 这真的发生了 |
[15:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:52] | We can make a difference here. | 我们可以改变这里 |
[15:54] | I will make a difference here. | 我会改变这里 |
[15:59] | You alone? | 你单独? |
[16:00] | ‘Cause I thought together… | 因为我以为一起… |
[16:01] | Oh, please, don’t be naive. | 哦 拜托 别天真了 |
[16:05] | You can be in charge of the women. | 你可以管女的 |
[16:16] | Look how cute he is. | 看看他多么可爱 |
[16:18] | And he’s trying to shoot with a smoke grenade. | 他在试着用烟雾弹发射 |
[16:20] | I’m sorry, what are you whispering back there? | 不好意思 你在后面叨咕什么呢? |
[16:22] | Nothing, just concentrate on turning around. | 没什么 集中精力转身就是了 |
[16:24] | I’m trying. | 我在试 |
[16:25] | I just… | 我在试 我只是… |
[16:26] | Just tap S then D. | 按Tap键 S键 然后D键 |
[16:28] | Oh. | 哦 |
[16:30] | Any last words? No? What? | – 最后想说什么?没有吗? – 什么? |
[16:36] | Wow. | 哇奥 |
[16:40] | Psychopath. | 精神病 |
[16:48] | What? | 怎么? |
[16:49] | I’m just looking. | 我只是看看 |
[16:51] | Please go back to your desk. | 请回到你的座位上 |
[16:53] | In a minute. | 马上 |
[16:58] | Well, I remember why I dress the way I do at work. | 我想起了我为何上班时穿成这样 |
[17:01] | But I’m gonna keep the clothes. | 但我会留下这件衣服 |
[17:03] | I mean, it’ll just be cool | 我是说 拥有除了睡衣外的 |
[17:04] | to have some after work clothes other than pajamas. | 业余衣服会比较不错 |
[17:14] | Well, I guess it’s time… | 我想是时候… |
[17:17] | that I turn over the keys | 我转接著名的 |
[17:19] | to the famous Sebring. | Sebring车的钥匙了 |
[17:22] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[17:23] | It’s a corporate lease, Dwight. You’ve earned it. | 这是公司的租赁物 Dwight 你挣得的 |
[17:25] | No, thanks. What? | – 不了 谢谢 – 什么? |
[17:27] | Not my style. | 不是我的风格 |
[17:31] | But you said you liked it. | 但你说过你喜欢它 |
[17:33] | You’ve always admired it. | 你一直都赞赏它 |
[17:35] | That was before. | 那是以前 |
[17:36] | I’m thinking about getting something German. | 我在想得到某辆德国车 |
[17:37] | Something with decent gas mileage. | 某个有着不错的汽油消耗额的 |
[17:39] | Plus the convertible | 另外敞篷车 对这种气候来说是个荒谬的选择 |
[17:40] | is a ridiculous choice for this climate. | 对这种气候来说是个荒谬的选择 |
[17:44] | Take it back. | 把话收回去 |
[17:47] | No. | 不 |
[17:52] | That’s my car. | 这是我的车 |
[17:57] | What did you– That’s my car! | – 你说什么– – 这是我的车 |
[17:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:00] | I know, Dwight. I know. | 我知道了 Dwight 我知道了 |
[18:02] | I know. I know. | 我知道了 我知道了 |
[18:04] | You know what? | 你知道什么了? |
[18:05] | Jan called me about your little meeting! | Jan打电话告诉了我你的小会面! |
[18:08] | No. | 不是吧 |
[18:09] | I know what you did. | 不是吧 我知道了你的做为 |
[18:11] | I made the whole thing up, Dwight. | 整个都是我编的 Dwight |
[18:14] | The Sebring’s cool. Oh, do you? | – Sebring车很酷 – 哦 是吗? |
[18:15] | Do you like the Sebring? | 你喜欢Sebring车? |
[18:17] | How dare you! | 你竟敢这样! 你竟敢这样 Dwight? |
[18:18] | How dare you, Dwight? | 你竟敢这样 Dwight? |
[18:19] | Don’t fire me. Please. | 别炒了我 求你了 |
[18:22] | Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t fire you | 给我我为何不该炒你的好理由 |
[18:24] | right here on the spot. | 就在这里 |
[18:25] | I have excellent sales numbers! | 我有杰出的销售额! |
[18:27] | Not good enough! | 不够好! |
[18:28] | I’ll do anything! | 我可以做任何事! |
[18:29] | Anything! | 任何事! |
[18:31] | I’ll do your laundry for a month! | 我给你洗一个月的衣服! |
[18:32] | For a year! Michael! I have a laundry machine. | – 一年!Michael! – 我有洗衣机 |
[18:36] | I’m sorry. I’ll do anything. | 我很抱歉 我会做任何事 |
[18:39] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:41] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:43] | I don’t know if I can trust you anymore. You can’t. You can’t. | – 我不知道我是否能再信任你 – 你不能 你不能 |
[18:46] | But I promise I’ll never betray you again. | 但我发誓我永远都不会再背叛你 |
[18:48] | What can I do, Michael? | 我能做什么 Michael? |
[18:50] | What can I do? | 我能做什么? |
[18:52] | What can I do? | 我能做什么? |
[18:55] | What can I do? | 我能做什么? |
[18:57] | What can I do? | 我能做什么? |
[18:58] | You can get up. | 你可以起来 |
[19:02] | Get up. | 起来 |
[19:09] | And you can hug it out, bitch. | 你可以一抱而过 婊子 |
[19:20] | Hug it out, bitch. | 一抱而过 婊子 |
[19:23] | That is what men say to each other | 这是打架后男人对彼此 |
[19:24] | after a fight. | 说的话 |
[19:26] | They hug it out. | 他们一抱而过 |
[19:27] | And in doing so, | 这样做了 |
[19:28] | they just let it go. | 他们就随它去了 |
[19:31] | And walk away. | 并散去 |
[19:33] | Then they’re done. | 然后就完了 |
[19:34] | Not a good idea to say that to a woman, however… | 然而 将此对女人说并非是个好主意 |
[19:38] | I have found. | 我发现 |
[19:40] | Doesn’t translate. | 不能言传 |
[20:12] | Yep, we huged it out. | 是的 |
[20:16] | But, it turns out I was a little angry. | 我们一抱而过 |
[20:20] | So I felt I needed to punish him jusl a little bit more. | 但 |
[20:25] | And I make him do my laundry for a year. | 结果我还是有点生气 所以我觉得我要再惩罚他一点 |
[20:30] | Resynchro Web-Dl : LeRalouf | (骗子) 我还让他为我洗一年的衣服 |