时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, Ryan. | 嗨 Ryan |
[00:03] | Can I get you a pencil from the warehouse? | 要我帮你库房带一枝铅笔上来吗? |
[00:05] | Uh, no thanks. I’m good. | 呃 不了 谢谢 不用 |
[00:06] | Oh, it’s okay. I’m going down. | 哦 没关系的 反正我是要下去的 |
[00:08] | Um… | 嗯… |
[00:10] | Oh. | 哦 |
[00:11] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[00:12] | Absolutely. | 帮我带吧 |
[00:13] | All right, I’ll be right back. | 帮我带吧 好的 我马上回来 |
[00:25] | Whoo! There you go. | 喔哦 给你 |
[00:26] | Awesome! | 太棒了! |
[00:27] | Thank you. You’re welcome! | 太棒了! – 谢谢 – 小事一桩! |
[00:28] | Michael, could you get me a pen | Michael 你能帮我从楼下的库房 |
[00:29] | from down in the warehouse? | 带一枝圆珠笔上来吗? |
[00:30] | Don’t mind if I do. | 带一枝圆珠笔上来吗? 乐意效劳 |
[00:34] | See you in a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[00:35] | Okay! | 好! |
[00:46] | Whoo! | 哇哦 |
[00:47] | There you go, fresh from the warehouse. | 给你 刚从库房拿来的 |
[00:48] | Hey, Michael. | 嗨 Michael |
[00:50] | Would you get me some coffee from the warehouse? | 你能帮我从库房拿杯咖啡来吗? |
[00:52] | There’s coffee in the kitchen, Pam. | 茶水间就有咖啡 Pam. |
[00:53] | But the warehouse coffee tastes so much better. | 但是库房的咖啡要好喝得多呢 |
[00:56] | Yeah, it’s better. | 对啊 确实好喝多了 |
[00:57] | All right. | All right. 对啊 确实好喝多了 好吧 好吧 |
[00:59] | Okay. | 我去了 |
[01:12] | I am like Bette Midler in For the Boys. | 我就像是《龙凤双星》里的Bette Midler |
[01:14] | Gotta keep the troops entertained. | 我得给我的人带来欢乐 |
[01:24] | With cream and sugar? | 加糖跟奶油了没? |
[01:28] | All right. | 你狠 |
[01:43] | sync:FRM@¹¾ßË | 悲伤辅导 |
[02:01] | So I wanted to let you know | 我想告诉你 |
[02:03] | that we lost Ed Truck. | 我们失去了Ed Truck (Micheal理解成为了丢失了联络方式) |
[02:05] | Oh…kay. | 那…好 |
[02:07] | Let me see if I have his cell. | 我来查查他的手机号码 |
[02:09] | Is this the only reason you are calling, Jan? | 你打电话来就是为了这个吗 Jan? |
[02:11] | Or does somebody miss me? | 还是某人想我了? |
[02:12] | Michael…Ed died over the weekend. | Michael…Ed上个周末去世了 |
[02:17] | Oh, wow. | 哦 哇哦 |
[02:18] | Attention, everybody. | 注意了 各位 |
[02:20] | I just received a call from corporate | 我刚刚接到总公司的电话 |
[02:22] | with some news that they felt that I should know first. | 他们觉得我应该第一个知道这个消息 |
[02:25] | My old boss, | 我的老上司 |
[02:26] | Ed Truck, has died. | Ed Truck过世了 |
[02:30] | Oh, Michael, that’s such terrible news. | 噢 Michael 这个消息太让人难过了 |
[02:32] | You must feel so sad. | 你一定很伤心 |
[02:35] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我很难过 |
[02:37] | It’s very sad. | 的确让人痛心 |
[02:39] | Because he was my boss. | 因为他曾经是我的老板 |
[02:42] | Oh, that’s a shame. Ed was a good guy. | 哦 太可惜了 Ed是个大好人 |
[02:44] | That’s right. You worked with him. | 是啊 你跟他共事过 |
[02:46] | So did Creed. | Creed也是 |
[02:48] | Well, I’ll be in my office. | 呃 我会一直呆在办公室 |
[02:50] | In case anybody wants to drop by. | 你们要是想过来安慰我 |
[02:52] | Cheer me up. | 就尽管进来 |
[03:04] | So did you hear the news? | 你听到那个消息了吗? |
[03:06] | The news that you just announced? | 你刚刚宣布的那个? |
[03:08] | That Ed died? | Ed去世的消息? 是啊 |
[03:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:10] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能做点什么吗? |
[03:12] | Oh, gosh, what can anybody do, really? | 哦 老天 这事别人还能有什么办法? |
[03:14] | Just…psh. | 只是… |
[03:15] | He was almost 70. Circle of life. | 他已经快70岁了 生老病死 人之常情 |
[03:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:24] | Oh. Okay. | 哦 |
[03:29] | Yeah. Mmmmm. | 好吧 |
[03:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:35] | What’s going on with Fairfield County Schools? | Fairfield郡学校那边的业务怎么样了? |
[03:38] | Karen, did you generate that price list? | Karen 你把价目表做出来没? |
[03:39] | Um…shoot. Uh, I will. Sorry. | 呃…糟糕 呃 我会尽快的 对不起 |
[03:43] | Okay, just get it done. | 好的 快点完成 |
[03:45] | Jim, will you make sure? | Jim 可以帮我监督下吗? |
[03:46] | Oh, yeah, definitely. | 哦 好的 没问题 |
[03:50] | Suck up! | 马屁精! |
[03:51] | Ahem! | |
[03:52] | Josh, did you hear what I said? | 天 我说的你们都听到了? |
[03:53] | Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢各位 |
[04:00] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[04:03] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[04:04] | Oh, nothing. | 哦 没事 |
[04:06] | They’re just out of Herr’s Chips. | 贩卖机里Herr牌子的薯片卖光了 |
[04:07] | Oh. | 哦 但是别担心 |
[04:08] | But don’t worry about it. | 哦 但是别担心 |
[04:09] | My snack food doesn’t fall | 我的零食问题 |
[04:11] | under the umbrella of your authority. | 可不在你的管辖之内 |
[04:13] | Mm, that’s where you’re wrong. | 这你就想错了 |
[04:16] | I’m your project supervisor today. | 今天我是你的项目负责人 |
[04:19] | And I’ve just decided | 我刚刚做了个决定 |
[04:21] | that we’re not doing anything | 如果今天你拿不到你想要的薯片 |
[04:22] | until you get the chips that you require. | 我们就什么活都不干 |
[04:25] | So I think we should go get some. | 所以我觉得我们还是要进点薯片 |
[04:27] | Now, please. | 马上 拜托 |
[04:31] | It’s a real shame about Ed, huh? | Ed的事真可惜 对不对? |
[04:33] | Yeah. Must really have you thinkin’. | 是啊 一定让你感触良多吧 |
[04:35] | About what? | 什么感触? |
[04:36] | The older you get, | 人年纪越大 |
[04:37] | the bigger the chance is you’re gonna die. | 就离死亡越近 |
[04:39] | You knew that. | 你明白的 |
[04:40] | Ed was decapitated. | Ed是被砍首的 |
[04:42] | What? Really? | – 什么? – 真的吗? |
[04:44] | He was drunk as a skunk. | 他醉得跟个鼬鼠似的 |
[04:45] | He was flying down Route 6. | 他在6号公路飞出车子 |
[04:47] | He slides under an 18-wheeler. | 被一个十八轮卡车撵了过去 |
[04:49] | Pop, it snaps right off. | 啪的一声 脖子就被压断了 |
[04:51] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[04:52] | That is the way to go. | 那才是最好的死法 |
[04:54] | Instant death. Very smart. | 痛苦很短 非常聪明 |
[04:57] | You know, a human can go on living for several hours | 知道吗 人在被砍首后 |
[04:59] | after being decapitated. | 还能活上几个小时 |
[05:01] | You’re thinking of a chicken. | 你说的是小鸡? |
[05:03] | What’d I say? | 我刚才说的不够清楚吗? |
[05:05] | That is just not the way | 一个Dunder Mifflin的经理 |
[05:06] | a Dunder Mifflin manager should go. | 不该以这种方式离开我们 |
[05:08] | I’m sorry. | 我好难过 |
[05:09] | Alone, out of the blue. | 孑然一身 毫无预兆 |
[05:12] | Not even have his own head to comfort him. | 最后还落个身首异处的下场 |
[05:14] | So I’m not exactly… | 我不知道… |
[05:17] | sure how to say this. | 该怎么说 |
[05:18] | Ed was decapitated. What are you doing? | – Ed是被砍首的 – 你在干嘛? |
[05:20] | You said you didn’t know how to say it. | 是你说你不知道该怎么说的 |
[05:23] | < i>He… | 他 |
[05:24] | was driving | 当时正驾车 |
[05:25] | on the road. | 行驶在路上 |
[05:27] | And he went under a truck. | 然后他被压到了卡车底下 |
[05:29] | And that’s when his | 也就是在这个时候他的 |
[05:31] | h-h-head was… | 头… |
[05:33] | separated from… | 跟他身体的其他部分… |
[05:36] | the rest of him. | 分开了 |
[05:37] | And I will let you know more | 我如果还有什么详细消息 |
[05:39] | as soon as I find out. | 我会第一时间告诉你们 |
[05:45] | Hey. Hi. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[05:46] | If my head ever comes off, | 如果有一天我的头掉了 |
[05:48] | I would like you to put it on ice. | 我希望你能帮我把它放到冰里 |
[05:50] | I do not want to talk about this. | 我不想说这个 |
[05:53] | When I die, | 我要是死了 |
[05:54] | I want to be frozen. | 我想要被冷冻起来 |
[05:56] | And if they have to freeze me in pieces, | 如果他们要分块冷冻 |
[05:58] | so be it. | 放马过来 |
[06:00] | I will wake up stronger than ever, | 我醒过来的时候会更加的强壮 |
[06:02] | because I will have used that time | 因为我会用被冷冻的那段时间 |
[06:03] | to figure out exactly why I died, | 好好想想我为什么会死 |
[06:06] | and what moves I could have used | 想想我能采用什么样的措施 |
[06:07] | to defend myself better | 来更好的保护我自己 |
[06:08] | now that I know what hold he had me in. | 因为我已经知道了他会把我放在 哪个停尸间里 |
[06:10] | I don’t understand. | 我就搞不懂了 |
[06:13] | We have a day honoring Martin Luther King. | 我们有专门的一天纪念马丁路德金 |
[06:15] | But he didn’t even work here. | 但是他根本没在这里上过班 |
[06:18] | I understand how you feel, Michael. | 我了解你的感受 Michael |
[06:20] | I really do. | 我真的了解 |
[06:21] | So would it be helpful to give everyone the day off? | 那我们给大家放一天假会不会好点? |
[06:24] | You really don’t get it, do you? | 你是真不明白 还是假不明白 |
[06:26] | You don’t understand these people. | 你不了解这些人 |
[06:27] | That is the last thing that they would want | 他们现在最不想要的 |
[06:29] | is a day off. | 就是休息 |
[06:31] | Well, what would you suggest? | 呃 那你有什么建议吗? |
[06:33] | A statue. | 竖一个雕像 |
[06:35] | Of Ed? Yeah. | – Ed的? – 对 |
[06:37] | I’m not sure that’s realistic. | 我觉得这不太现实 |
[06:39] | Well, I think it would be very realistic. | 呃 我觉得这非常现实 |
[06:41] | It would look just like him. | 我们可以完全塑成他的模样 |
[06:42] | No, that’s not– | 不行 那不… 我们还可以在他眼睛那加上灯泡 |
[06:43] | We could have his eyes light up. | 我们还可以在他眼睛那加上灯泡 |
[06:44] | You could have his arms move. | 还可以做上可以活动的膀子 |
[06:46] | That is not a statue. That is a robot. | 那不是雕塑 那是机器人 |
[06:48] | I think that is a great way to honor Ed. | 我觉得这是纪念Ed的绝好方法 |
[06:50] | And how big do you want this robot? | 那这个机器人你想要一个多大型号的? |
[06:52] | Life-size. | 真人型号的 嗯 不 最好是真人的2/3大小 |
[06:53] | Mm, no. Better make it 2/3. | 嗯 不 最好是真人的2/3大小 |
[06:55] | Easier to stop if it turns on us. | 如果他攻击我们 我们比较容易制服它 |
[06:57] | What the hell are you two talking about? | 你们俩到底在商量什么呢? |
[06:59] | Well, we are talking about how to properly honor | 呃 我们在商量怎么样能恰当的纪念 |
[07:02] | a man who gave his life | 一个把自己的生命 |
[07:03] | as regional manger of this company, Jan! | 献给公司的地区发展的经理 Jan! |
[07:06] | You know what, Michael? | 知道吗 Michael? |
[07:07] | I’ve really tried with you today. | 我今天已经很努力的跟你沟通了 |
[07:08] | And I have to get back to work. | 现在我得回去工作了 |
[07:10] | Oh, do you? | 哦? 你有吗? |
[07:11] | You know who wished they could get back to work | 你也知道想让他们都回去工作的 |
[07:13] | is Ed Truck! | 是Ed Truck! |
[07:14] | But Ed Truck can’t because he is– | 但是Ed Truck现在不能那么做了 因为他已经… |
[07:16] | Good-bye. dead! | – 再见 – 死了 |
[07:19] | Look…I gave him a six-foot extension cord, | 瞧…我给它加了个六英尺长的绳子 |
[07:23] | so he can’t chase us. | 这样它就没办法追我们了 |
[07:24] | That’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[07:26] | Okay, that is a no on the West Side Market. | 好了 西侧的市场没有 |
[07:29] | Okay, great. I think that’s enough. | 好了 行了 我们到此为止吧 |
[07:31] | Can I…get back to work now? | 我能…回去工作了吗? |
[07:33] | Wow. Never pegged you for a quitter. | 哇哦 没想到你那么容易放弃啊 |
[07:37] | I am not a quitter. | 我才不是那种人 |
[07:38] | I will do this all day, if you want. | 如果你想 我可以整天都干这个 |
[07:40] | Really? Yeah, all day. | – 真的? – 对 一整天 |
[07:42] | Hey. What are we doing? | 嘿 你们在干嘛? |
[07:43] | What’s the game? want in. | 玩什么游戏? 我也想加入 |
[07:44] | Oh, there’s no game. | 哦 不是游戏 |
[07:46] | We’re just trying to get these chips for Karen. | 我们只是试着帮Karen弄点薯片来 |
[07:47] | Did you check the vending machine? | 你们去看过贩卖机了吗? |
[07:50] | Oh, the vending machines? How did we miss that? | 哦 贩卖机? 我们怎么会忘掉那儿的? |
[07:53] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[07:54] | We went right for the copier. | 我们直接去复印机那边了 |
[07:56] | Mm-hmm. And then we checked the fax machine. | – 嗯哼 – 然后我们去看看了传真机 |
[07:57] | Yeah, nothing there. | 对啊 那儿也什么都没有 有没有到你屁股里找过? |
[07:58] | Did you check your butt? | 对啊 那儿也什么都没有 有没有到你屁股里找过? |
[08:04] | Ooh, can you imagine how much blood there was? | 哦 你能想象哪儿有多少血吗? |
[08:06] | If it happened right here, | 如果是在我站的这儿发生的事故 |
[08:08] | it would reach all the way to reception. | 血会一直喷到接待处那边 |
[08:10] | Probably get on Pam. | 也许会直接喷到Pam身上 |
[08:11] | Okay, that’s enough. What? | – 好了 够了 – 什么? 我们不想再听你胡说八道了 |
[08:12] | We do not want to hear about this. | 我们不想再听你胡说八道了 |
[08:14] | Well, you know what? | 你们知道吗? |
[08:16] | I didn’t wanna hear about it either, Stanley. | 我也不想听到这个消息 Stanley |
[08:17] | But I did, and now I can’t stop picturing it. | 但是我听到了 我不能控制住自己 不去想当时的画面 |
[08:19] | He leaves work. He’s on his way home. | 他下了班 在回家的路上 |
[08:21] | Wham! His cappa is detated from his head. | 砰! 他的头就掉了 |
[08:24] | You have just spit on my face. | 你刚刚把口水喷到我脸上了 |
[08:26] | Well, you know what? | 呃 知道吗? |
[08:27] | There’s something wrong with you. | 呃 知道吗? 你今天不对劲 |
[08:29] | There is something wrong with everybody in here. | 今天在座的各位都不对劲 |
[08:31] | Because we have lost | 因为我们刚刚失去 |
[08:33] | a member of our family. | 我们这个大家庭中的一员 |
[08:35] | And you don’t wanna talk about it. | 而你们都不愿意谈谈 |
[08:36] | You don’t wanna think about it. | 甚至连想都不愿意想 |
[08:38] | You just wanna get back to work. | 你们只是想着工作 |
[08:40] | There are five stages to grief. | 哀悼的过程有五个阶段 |
[08:42] | Which are denial, | 它们是:否认 |
[08:44] | anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. | 气愤 争论 压抑 还有接受 |
[08:48] | And right now, out there, | 现在 外面那些人 |
[08:50] | they are all denying | 他们都还在否认 |
[08:52] | the fact that they’re sad. | 他们很伤心这个事实 |
[08:54] | And…that’s hard. | 而且…那个很痛苦 |
[08:56] | And it’s making them all angry. | 所以他们就会非常生气 |
[08:59] | And it is my job to try to get them | 而现在我有责任帮助他们 |
[09:02] | all the way through to acceptance. | 直接过度到”接受”这个阶段 |
[09:04] | And if not acceptance, then just depression. | 如果到达不了”接受” 那起码可以到”压抑” |
[09:07] | If I can get them depressed, then I’ll have done my job. | 如果我能让他们压抑起来 我的任务就算完成了 |
[09:10] | I’m going to throw you this ball. | 我要把这个球丢给你们 |
[09:12] | When you catch the ball, I want you to say | 当你们拿到这个球 我希望你可以说出 |
[09:14] | the name of a person very important to you, | 对你非常重要的一个人的名字 |
[09:18] | somebody really special, who died. | 这个人得是对你非常特别的 已经过世的 |
[09:20] | and then I want you to say how they died. | 然后我会问你 他们是怎么死的 |
[09:23] | And you may cry, if you like. | 这个时候 如果想哭 你可以哭 |
[09:25] | That is encouraged. | 哭在这里是值得鼓励的 |
[09:26] | Let me just start. Let me show you how this works. | 先从我开始 让我给你们示范一下该怎么做 |
[09:28] | I catch the ball. | 我拿到了球 |
[09:30] | I lost Ed Truck. | 我失去了Ed Truck |
[09:32] | And…it feels like somebody took my heart | 呃…感觉就像是有人把我心给带走了 |
[09:35] | and dropped it into a bucket of boiling tears. | 然后把它扔进了一个满是煮沸的泪水的桶里 |
[09:40] | And, at the same time, | 而 与此同时 |
[09:42] | somebody else is hitting my soul | 又有人在我的裤裆 |
[09:46] | in the crotch | 用一把冰冷的大锤子 |
[09:48] | with a frozen sledgehammer. | 敲打我的灵魂 |
[09:51] | And then a third guy walks in | 接着来了第三个人 |
[09:53] | and starts punching me in the grief bone. | 开始戳我的”悲痛”骨 |
[09:55] | And I am crying. | 然后我就哭了 |
[09:57] | And nobody can hear me, | 但是没有人能够听见我的哭泣 |
[09:59] | because I am terribly, terribly… | 因为我完完全全的… |
[10:03] | terribly alone. | 完全是孤单的 |
[10:05] | Excuse me, I’m sorry to interrupt. | 对不起 打搅一下 |
[10:07] | I need to see Pam. | 我找Pam 好像 似乎 她车子的散热器 |
[10:08] | There seems to be, like, something wrong | 好像 似乎 她车子的散热器 |
[10:10] | with the radiator in her car. | 出了点问题 |
[10:11] | Okay. | 好 好吧 快点回来 |
[10:13] | Fine. Hurry back. | 好吧 快点回来 |
[10:16] | There’s nothing wrong with your car. | 你的车子没问题 |
[10:18] | I just thought you might want a break | 我只是觉得你可能已经受不了 那个哀悼咨询会了 |
[10:19] | from the grief counseling session. | 那个哀悼咨询会了 |
[10:22] | Oh…I would like a break. | 哦…我的确想休息一下 |
[10:24] | How are you liking the new car? | 你喜欢我的新车吗? |
[10:27] | Great. Yeah? | – 很棒 – 真的? |
[10:30] | It sure is small. | 它的确很小 |
[10:32] | Got air bags? | 有安全气囊吗? |
[10:34] | I think so. | 我觉得有吧 |
[10:35] | I don’t know, I was mainly focused on the cup holders. | 不晓得 我当时就光顾着看杯托了 |
[10:40] | Well, you’re still not driving so fast, are you? | 那 你现在开车还是狂快 对吧? |
[10:43] | Yeah. | 肯定是 |
[10:47] | Hi, yeah, this is Mike from the West Side Market. | 嗨 对 我是从西侧市场来的Mike |
[10:51] | Well, we added a shipment | 我们订了一箱货 |
[10:53] | of Herr’s salt and vinegar chips. | Herr牌的盐醋薯片 |
[10:55] | And we ordered that about three weeks ago, and have– | 我们是三个星期前订货的 但是到现在… |
[10:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:00] | You have ’em in the warehouse? | 你已经送到库房了? 太好了 |
[11:01] | Great. | 太好了 |
[11:03] | What is my store number? | 我的货箱号码是多少? |
[11:07] | Six. | 等…不 我会给你回电话的 |
[11:08] | Wa–no. I’ll call you back. | 等…不 我会给你回电话的 |
[11:12] | Shut up. Six? | – 别说话 |
[11:15] | Okay, we can start. | 好了 我们可以开始了 |
[11:18] | You waited for me? | 你们都在等我? |
[11:19] | Y eah. | 是啊 Pam 你是这个家庭的一员 |
[11:20] | Pam, you’re a member of this family. | Pam 你是这个家庭的一员 |
[11:22] | So we will wait | 所以我们要 等你回来再开始 |
[11:23] | for our family members. | 等你回来再开始 |
[11:25] | Phyllis, you wanna give it a shot? | Phyllis 你要试试吗? |
[11:26] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[11:28] | When my mother was pregnant with me, | 我妈妈怀上我的时候 |
[11:30] | they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. | 他们给我妈做了超声波 发现她怀了双胞胎 |
[11:32] | When they did another ultrasound | 当他们几个星期后 |
[11:34] | a few weeks later, | 再做超声波的时候 他们发现 |
[11:36] | they discovered that | 他们发现 |
[11:38] | I had re-sorbed the other fetus. | 我把另一个胎儿的养分都吸收光了 |
[11:42] | Do I regret this? No. | 我有后悔过吗? 没有 |
[11:44] | I believe his tissue has made me stronger. | 我相信是他的细胞组织让我更加强壮 |
[11:47] | I now have the strength of a grown man | 现在 我有了一个成年人 |
[11:49] | and a little baby. | 加上一个小婴儿的力量了 |
[11:50] | Okay, why don’t you throw the ball to somebody else? | 好的 把球丢给别人吧 好吗? |
[11:54] | Nope. | 不 哦 对 Stanley 快点 到你了 |
[11:55] | Oh, yes, Stanley, Come on, your turn. | 哦 对 Stanley 快点 到你了 |
[11:57] | You have to go. I will not! | – 你必须说说 – 我不 |
[11:58] | Okay… | 好吧… 那我要 |
[12:01] | I’m going to | 把球扔给 |
[12:02] | toss the ball | |
[12:03] | to Pam. | |
[12:05] | Let’s see. | 让我想想 我有一个小姨 |
[12:06] | I had an aunt | 我有一个小姨 |
[12:08] | that I was really close to. | 我跟她感情很好 |
[12:09] | She was this amazing female boxer. | 她是一个超棒的女拳击手 |
[12:13] | Um, anyway, she was injured in a fight, | 嗯 尽管如此 她在一次比赛中受伤了 |
[12:16] | and she was paralyzed. | 她瘫痪了 |
[12:18] | So you can imagine how upset I was… | 你知道我当时有多难过吗… 当我得知 |
[12:23] | when I found out | 她请求她的经纪人 |
[12:24] | that she asked her manager | 把她的呼吸机拿掉 |
[12:26] | to remove her breathing tube | |
[12:27] | so she could die. | 让她死 (故事来自《百万元宝贝》) |
[12:30] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[12:33] | If you want to cry, that’s okay. | 如果你想哭 那就哭吧 |
[12:40] | Thanks. Um… | 谢谢 嗯… 几年前 |
[12:42] | A few years ago, | 几年前 我们一家人在非洲狩猎旅行 |
[12:43] | my family was on a safari in Africa. | 我们一家人在非洲狩猎旅行 |
[12:46] | And, um, my cousin… Mufasa… | 嗯 我的表兄…Mufasa… |
[12:50] | was, um, he was trampled to death | 他 嗯 他惨死在 |
[12:54] | by a pack of wildebeests. | 一群羚羊的足下 |
[12:55] | And, um, we all… took it really hard. | 嗯 我们当时都很难接受… |
[13:00] | All of us kind of in the audience… | 我们都亲眼目睹了… |
[13:04] | of what happened. | 发生的惨剧 (故事来源于《狮子王》) 你还想继续说下去吗? |
[13:05] | Do you wanna talk about it anymore? | 你还想继续说下去吗? |
[13:07] | Oh, it would probably take me, like, | 哦 我要把故事讲完的话 |
[13:10] | an hour and a half to tell that whole story. | 起码需要一个半小时 |
[13:12] | Me me, me me me. | 我 我 我 我 我 对 好的 |
[13:13] | Yes. Okay. | 对 好的 |
[13:15] | Um…I was trying to throw this party once. | 嗯…那次我正在筹划一个派对 |
[13:19] | And everyone was over for the weekend. | 每个人周末都要过来参加 |
[13:23] | And then my Uncle Bernie died. | 然后我的叔叔Bernie死了 |
[13:26] | And so me and | 所以我 |
[13:29] | my best friend, | 跟我最好的朋友 |
[13:30] | we had to pretend like he was alive. | 不得不假装他还活着 |
[13:33] | So… | 所以… 等等 |
[13:35] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[13:38] | That’s Weekend at Bernie’s. | 那是《海滨周末》里的情节 |
[13:40] | Do you think that this is a game? | 你觉得这是个游戏吗? |
[13:42] | Well, there is a ball. | 呃 你都用了球了 |
[13:44] | All right, we’re starting over. | 好 我们重来 不 我不玩了 |
[13:45] | No, I’m done. | 不 我不玩了 |
[13:46] | You are not leaving! No, we are not done. | 不准走 不 我们还没结束 |
[13:48] | We really have a lot of work to do. | 我们还有很多事情要做 |
[13:50] | Yeah, well, you know what? | 是吗 那 你知道吗? 做我前任的家伙死了 |
[13:51] | The guy who had my job has died. | 做我前任的家伙死了 |
[13:54] | And nobody cares. | 但是没有人关心 |
[13:56] | And he sat at my desk. | 他坐过我的位置 |
[13:59] | Michael… | 听着 我知道你很难接受 |
[14:00] | Look, I know this is hard for you. | 听着 我知道你很难接受 |
[14:03] | But death’s just a part of life. | 但是死亡是生命的一部分 |
[14:05] | I mean, just this morning, I saw a little bird | 我的意思是 今天早上 我看见一直小鸟 |
[14:06] | fly into the glass doors downstairs and die. | 往楼下的玻璃门上飞 结果撞死了 |
[14:10] | And I had to keep going. | 但是我还是要继续上楼 |
[14:11] | How do you know? What? | – 你怎么知道的? – 什么? |
[14:13] | That that bird was dead? | 那鸟死了? |
[14:15] | Did you check… its breathing? | 你检查过没…它还有没有呼吸? |
[14:17] | It was obvious. | 那很明显啊 它还有心跳吗 Toby? |
[14:18] | Was its heart beating, Toby? | 它还有心跳吗 Toby? |
[14:19] | Did you check it? No, of course you didn’t. | 你检查过没? 没有 你当然没有 |
[14:22] | You’re not a veterinarian. | 你不是素食主义者 |
[14:23] | You don’t know anything! | 你什么都不关心! |
[14:25] | Michael! | |
[14:26] | Michael! | |
[14:30] | Michael! | |
[14:33] | Michael… | 哦 上帝啊 |
[14:34] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝啊 – 哦! – 哦 我的老天 |
[14:35] | Ohh! Oh, my God! | – 哦! – 哦 我的老天 |
[14:36] | Oh, my God! Come on. | 哦 上帝啊! 拜托 |
[14:38] | Poor little fella. | 可怜的小家伙 – 哦 该死 – 它已经死了 |
[14:39] | Oh, shoot. He’s a goner. | – 哦 该死 – 它已经死了 |
[14:41] | No, he’s not. Yeah. | – 不 它没有 – 它死了 |
[14:42] | No, he’s not. | 不 它没有 Michael 不要把它放在你的头旁边! |
[14:44] | Michael, get him away from your head! | Michael 不要把它放在你的头旁边! |
[14:45] | He is covered in germs and bacteria! | 它浑身都是细菌病毒! |
[14:46] | You can’t get diseases from a bird! | 鸟才不能传染什么疾病呢! |
[14:49] | That bird should not be in the kitchen. | 你把鸟带到茶水间来干什么 |
[14:51] | We don’t know if it’s dead. | 我们还不确定它死了没有 |
[14:52] | Uh, no, that thing is dead. | 我们还不确定它死了没有 呃 不 这个小东西死了 |
[14:55] | You want me to flush him? | 你想我给它做人工呼吸吗? |
[14:58] | Attention, everybody. | 注意了 各位 |
[15:00] | This will only take a second… | 我只要占用你们… |
[15:02] | of your time. | 一秒钟的时间 |
[15:05] | Today at 4:00 p.m., | 今天下午四点整 |
[15:06] | we will be meeting in the parking lot | 我们在停车场集合 |
[15:09] | to have a funeral service for this bird. | 为这只小鸟举行一个葬礼 |
[15:13] | I have a lot of work to do. | 我有很多工作要做 |
[15:14] | Well…I’m sorry to inconvenience you, | 我有很多工作要做 |
[15:17] | Meredith. | 呃…抱歉给你带来不便了 |
[15:18] | But that is what you do when things die. | 但是 一个东西死的时候 你必须要做的是 |
[15:21] | You honor them. | 纪念他们 |
[15:22] | Toby killed this bird. | Toby杀了这只鸟 |
[15:24] | And now we are going to honor it. | 现在我们得纪念它 |
[15:26] | But– No! No! No! | – 但是… – 不! 不! 不! |
[15:27] | That’s enough. You know what? | 够了 知道吗? |
[15:28] | This bird is dead. | 这鸟死了 |
[15:31] | It died alone. | 它死得时候非常的孤单 |
[15:32] | The least you can do | 你们要做的只是 |
[15:33] | is be there for him now. | 参加它的葬礼 |
[15:39] | Find a box for him. | 给它找个盒子 |
[15:40] | I’m calling a supermarket in Montreal. | 我正在给蒙特利尔的超市打电话 |
[15:43] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[15:44] | Bonjour, je cherche | 早上好 我在找 |
[15:46] | de chips de la marque Herr’s. | Herr牌的薯片 |
[15:49] | Non? | 没有? |
[15:51] | Oh, merci comme même. | 哦 无论如何 谢谢你 |
[15:53] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[15:54] | Nope. | 没有 |
[15:56] | Sounded good. Thanks. | – 听起来还行 – 谢谢 |
[16:06] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[16:08] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:09] | Shh. Yes, I know. | 嘘 是啊 我知道 |
[16:11] | I know it’s been a tough day. | 我知道今天不太好受 |
[16:13] | But it’s good to let it show. | 但是你表达出来是很好的 |
[16:16] | I mean, how many times do I have to confirm plans | 我是说 我得跟Ryan确认多少遍 |
[16:18] | with Ryan for him to know that we have a date tonight? | 才能让他知道我们晚上得出去约会? |
[16:25] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[16:28] | What are– | 你在.. |
[16:29] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么?! |
[16:30] | What? | 怎么了? |
[16:32] | No, this is about the right size. | 这个尺寸正好 |
[16:33] | No, God, no! It’s not! | 这个尺寸正好 不 上帝啊 不 这个不行 |
[16:35] | What is the matter with you? | 你今天什么毛病? |
[16:37] | Is that the beak? | 这是它的嘴吗? |
[16:40] | I’m sorry, I grew up on a farm. | 对不起 我是在农庄长大的 |
[16:43] | We slaughtered a pig whenever we wanted bacon. | 只要我们想吃熏肉 我们就会现宰一头猪 |
[16:46] | My grandfather was re-buried in an old oil drum. | 我祖父重新下葬的时候就是装在旧油桶里的 |
[16:50] | It would’ve fit if he had given me another minute. | 要是再给我一分钟 就铁定能塞进去了 |
[16:53] | I need a box. | 我需要只盒子 |
[16:55] | I need a box, a small box. | 我需要只盒子 小盒子 |
[16:58] | Not too confining. | 也不能太小 |
[17:00] | Is it for the bird? Yeah. | – 是给那只鸟找的? – 对 |
[17:01] | I have it covered. | 我已经搞定了 |
[17:02] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢你 |
[17:06] | If you want to do something for the funeral– | 如果你想为葬礼做点什么的话.. |
[17:08] | Yes, please. | 是的 请讲 |
[17:09] | Maybe you could play a song on your recorder. Excellent. | 是的 请讲 – 也许可以用你的录音机放首歌 – 好主意 |
[17:10] | Do you have it with you? Always. | – 也许可以用你的录音机放首歌 – 好主意 – 你带来了吗? – 一直都带着的 |
[17:16] | Did I wake up this morning thinking I’d be | 我早上醒过来的时候会想到 |
[17:17] | throwing together a bird funeral? | 我要被迫参加鸟的葬礼吗? |
[17:20] | You never can tell what your day here | 你永远不会知道 |
[17:22] | is gonna turn into. | 你的一天会变成什么样子 |
[17:28] | Where’d you find them? | 你在哪儿找到的? |
[17:30] | Where’d I find what? | 我在哪儿找到什么啊? |
[17:40] | I called the manufacturer, | 我打电话给了制造商 |
[17:41] | who referred me to the distributor, | 他们给了我分销商的联系方式 |
[17:43] | who referred me to the vending machine company, | 分销商又帮我联系到了贩卖机公司 |
[17:46] | who told me that they sell them in the machines | 他们告诉我 在隔壁大楼里的机器里 |
[17:48] | in the building next door. | 有的卖 |
[17:50] | Glad you could all make it. | 很高兴你们都能来 |
[17:52] | You told us we had to. | 你命令我们来的 |
[17:53] | Dwight, do you have the box? | Dwight 盒子带来了吗? |
[17:55] | Actually, I have it. | 事实上 我带来了 |
[18:00] | You made this? | 你自己做的? |
[18:02] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[18:03] | That’s… that’s very nice. | 这个…非常漂亮 |
[18:06] | When Ias five, my mom told me | 我5岁的时候 妈妈告诉我 |
[18:09] | that my fish went to the hospital | 我的鱼去了 |
[18:11] | in the toilet. | 医院的洗手间 |
[18:12] | And it never came back. | 它再也没有回来 |
[18:14] | So we had a funeral for it. | 所以我们就为它举行了葬礼 |
[18:16] | And I remember thinking, | 我还记得当时我想 |
[18:17] | “I’m a little too old for this.” | “那是小屁孩才做的事情” |
[18:20] | And I was five. | 那时我才5岁 |
[18:22] | I’d also like to say a few words, | 我也想说几句 |
[18:24] | if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 |
[18:26] | Yes. | 行 |
[18:29] | What do we know about this bird? | 我们对这只鸟都了解些什么呢? |
[18:32] | You might think, “Not much, it’s just a bird.” | 也许你会想”没多少 只不过是只鸟” |
[18:34] | But we do know some things. | 但是我的确知道一些事情 |
[18:37] | We know it was a local bird. | 我们知道它是只本地鸟 |
[18:40] | Maybe it’s that same bird that surprised Oscar | 也许就是这只鸟 |
[18:43] | that one morning with a special present from above. | 那天早上给Oscar带来了令人惊喜的礼物 (在他头拉屎) |
[18:46] | Oh, I remember that. That was so funny. | 哦 我还记得 那真搞笑 |
[18:48] | And we know how he died. | 我们也知道它是怎么死的 |
[18:50] | Flying into the glass doors. | 撞到了玻璃门上 |
[18:53] | But you know what, | 但是知道吗 |
[18:54] | I don’t think he was being stupid. | 我不觉得它很笨 |
[18:56] | I think he just… | 我觉得它只是… |
[18:58] | really, really wanted to come inside our building | 非常 非常想到我们的房子里 |
[19:02] | to spread his cheer | 来传递它的欢乐 |
[19:04] | and lift our spirits with a song. | 唱首歌给我打打气 |
[19:06] | It’s not a songbird. Shh. | – 它又不是只会唱歌的鸟 – 嘘 |
[19:08] | An impression, then. | 那 就算是种说辞吧 |
[19:10] | Lastly, we can’t help but notice | 最后 我们不禁注意到 |
[19:13] | that he was by himself when he died. | 它死的时候是孤身一个 |
[19:15] | But of course, we all know | 但是当然 我们都知道 |
[19:17] | that doesn’t mean he was alone. | 那并不意味着它是孤单的 |
[19:19] | Because I’m sure | 因为我很确定 |
[19:21] | that there were lots of other birds | 还有很多其他的鸟 |
[19:22] | out there who cared for him | 在默默的 |
[19:24] | very much. | 关心它 |
[19:26] | He will not be forgotten. Amen. | 它不会被遗忘 阿门 |
[19:31] | ♪ Just smile for me and let the day begin ♪ | * 为我微笑吧 让这一天开始 * |
[19:37] | ♪ You are the sunshine ♪ | * 你是灿烂的阳光 * |
[19:40] | ♪ That lights my heart within ♪ | * 照亮了我的心 * |
[19:43] | Society teaches us | 整个社会都在教导我们 |
[19:45] | that having feelings and crying | 有感情 会哭泣 |
[19:50] | is bad and wrong. | 是件坏事 错事 |
[19:52] | Well, that’s baloney, | 呃 那完全是胡扯 |
[19:55] | because grief isn’t wrong. | 因为悲痛并没有错 |
[19:59] | There is such a thing as good grief. | 悲痛也有好处 |
[20:02] | Just ask Charlie Brown. | 问问Charlie Brown (《史努比》中人物) |
[20:11] | Les get back to work. | 我们回去工作吧 |
[20:27] | Guys, get a broom. | 各位 拿把扫帚 |
[20:28] | Let’s clean this up. | 把这里清理一下 |
[20:31] | Grab a broom. | 拿把扫帚 听到没有 Mush |
[20:32] | You heard me. Mush. | 听到没有 |
[20:37] | Mush Resynchro Web-Dl : LeRalouf |