时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Brain teaser. | 脑筋急转弯 |
[00:05] | I have two coins totaling 15 cents. | 我有总值15美分的两枚硬币 |
[00:07] | One of them is not a nickel. What are they? | 其中一个不是五分 那这两枚分别是多少钱? |
[00:09] | A dime and a nickel. | 一个一毛 一个五分 |
[00:11] | No, I said one of them is not a nickel– | 不 我说了 其中一个不是五分… |
[00:13] | But the other one is. | 但是另外一个是 |
[00:14] | I’ve heard that before. | 我听过这个 |
[00:16] | Okay, a man and his son get into a car accident. | 好吧 一个男的跟他的儿子出了车祸 |
[00:19] | They are rushed to the hospital. | 他们冲到医院 |
[00:21] | The doctor says, | 医生说 “我没法给这个小男孩做手术” |
[00:22] | “There’s no way I can operate on this boy.” | 医生说 “我没法给这个小男孩做手术” |
[00:24] | “Because he’s my son.” | “因为他是我儿子” |
[00:25] | The doctor is the boy’s mother. | 医生是这个男孩的妈妈 |
[00:27] | A man is found hanging from the ceiling. | 一个男的被发现吊在天花板上 |
[00:29] | He stepped on a block of ice, hung himself, | 他睬在一块冰上 吊了上去 |
[00:31] | and the ice melted. | 然后冰化了 |
[00:33] | A hunter… | 一个猎人… 是北极熊 因为你在北极 |
[00:33] | It’s a polar bear because you’re at the North Pole. | 一个猎人… 是北极熊 因为你在北极 |
[00:35] | Damn it! | 见鬼! 仪式 |
[01:10] | Tell me what you did yesterday. | 告诉我你昨天都干什么了 |
[01:11] | Uh, nothing. | 呃 什么都没干 |
[01:14] | Nothing? Yeah, nothing. | – 什么都没干? – 对啊 什么都没干 |
[01:15] | How was your day? | 你昨天过的怎么样? |
[01:16] | I don’t care how your day was, Michael. | 我不在乎你昨天过的怎么样 Michael |
[01:20] | Wow. | 哇噢 呃 好吧 |
[01:20] | Well, okay. | 哇噢 呃 好吧 |
[01:22] | I don’t care how your day was either, Jan. | 我也不在乎你昨天过的怎样 Jan |
[01:24] | I was just asking you because you asked me. | 我问你只是因为你问了我 |
[01:26] | Tell me what you did yesterday. | 告诉我 你昨天都干嘛了 |
[01:28] | I worked. | 我上班 |
[01:29] | And then I went home to my condo. | 然后我回家拿了避孕套 |
[01:32] | And Carol came over. | 接着Carol就过来了 |
[01:33] | And we had sex. | 然后我们就做爱了 |
[01:37] | Is that what you want to hear? | 这就是你想听的吗? |
[01:38] | Never, ever, ever sleep with your boss. | 永远 永远不要跟你老板上床 |
[01:41] | I’m so lucky that Jan and I | 我很庆幸我跟Jan |
[01:43] | only got to second base. | 只上到二垒 |
[01:45] | Hi, Pam. | 嗨 Pam 嗨 我很好 |
[01:45] | Hi. I’m great. | 嗨 Pam 嗨 我很好 |
[01:47] | So, Pam, I’d like you to keep | 那么 Pam 我想让你 |
[01:49] | a log of everything Michael does hour by hour | 把Michael每个小时做的事情都记下来 |
[01:51] | so that we can analyze it at corporate, okay? | 以便我们可以到总部分析一下 好吗? |
[01:54] | – Oh, I don’t know… – Thanks, Pam. | – 哦 我不知道… – 谢谢你 Pam |
[01:57] | It’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[01:58] | Jan used to treat Michael like he was a 10-year-old. | 以前Jan都把Michael当成10岁小孩 |
[02:00] | But lately it’s like he’s five. | 最近她把他当成5岁的了 |
[02:03] | So, are you excited? | 那么 你很兴奋咯? |
[02:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:07] | Very excited? | 非常兴奋? |
[02:09] | Yes, I’m very excited. | 是的 我非常兴奋 |
[02:11] | Extremely excited? | 极度兴奋? |
[02:14] | Just very. That’s cool. | 只是非常 没关系 |
[02:17] | I have spent a year here. | 我呆在这儿一年了 |
[02:19] | And I have to commit or get out, so… | 我不得不承认或者推心置腹的说… |
[02:24] | Dwight’s the top salesman in the company, | Dwight是公司里最好的销售员 |
[02:26] | and he’s taking me on my first sales call today. | 他要帮我完成我的第一个销售 |
[02:29] | And, I’m excited. | 我很兴奋 |
[02:31] | I am very excited. Ryan hasn’t made a sale yet. | 我非常兴奋 Ryan到现在一笔生意还没有做成 |
[02:35] | But more importantly, he hasn’t made an ally yet. | 更为重要的是 他也还没有跟任何人结盟 |
[02:39] | Is he gonna be a slacker- loser-wise-ass like Jim was, | 他是会变成像Jim一样够懒 够失败又自作聪明的笨蛋 |
[02:42] | or is he gonna join the Dwight Army of Champions? | 还是会加入Dwight的胜利阵营? |
[02:46] | So, what if they’re not talking much? | 那么 如果他们不怎么说话怎么办? |
[02:47] | Then does it make sense to kind of lead the conversation? | 我是不是该主导那个对话? |
[02:51] | You know, just until it gets to a point where | 你知道的 直到那个 |
[02:53] | they are asking questions? | 他们开始问问题的阶段? |
[03:02] | So, where’s the sales office? | 那 销售办公室在哪儿? |
[03:05] | When you are ready to see the sales office, | 如果你准备好了 |
[03:07] | the sales office will present itself to you. | 销售办公室就会自动出现在你面前 |
[03:11] | Your journey begins now. | 你的旅程现在开始 |
[03:21] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[03:22] | What? | 怎么了? |
[03:24] | My chair’s squeaking. | 我的椅子在吱吱叫 |
[03:26] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[03:27] | You took my chair. | 你拿了我的椅子 |
[03:29] | No, I didn’t. | 没 我没有 |
[03:30] | I took back the chair that you took from me. | 我只是把你从我这拿走的椅子换回来 |
[03:32] | But I didn’t take your chair. | 但是我没拿你的椅子 |
[03:34] | When you get up, I’m just gonna take it back anyway, so… | 只要你站起来 我就要去拿回来了 所以… |
[03:37] | So I guess I can’t get up. | 所以我猜我不能站起来了 |
[03:56] | Hey, Coselli! | 嗨 |
[03:57] | Coselli! The Coz! The Cosby. | |
[04:00] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嗨 嗨 嗨! |
[04:01] | I love Jell-O Pudding Pops! | 我爱死果汁布丁汽水了! |
[04:04] | My son Theo love Jell-O Pudding Pops too. | 我儿子Theo也喜欢果汁布丁汽水 |
[04:09] | Do you know where we are, Temp? | 知道我们现在在哪儿吗 临时工? |
[04:11] | I know where we’re not. | 我知道我们不在哪儿 |
[04:13] | I hold in my hand a beet seed. | 我手上拿的是甜菜种子 |
[04:16] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[04:20] | When you… | 当你… |
[04:22] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[04:28] | Hey, Big Tuna. Can I talk to you for a second ? | 嘿 大金枪鱼 我能跟你谈谈吗? |
[04:31] | Sure. | 当然 你能站起来 |
[04:32] | Can you stand up | 当然 你能站起来 |
[04:33] | and talk to me over there? | 跟我到那边去谈吗? |
[04:39] | That’s it? | 就是这个? |
[04:40] | That’s what you came up with? | 这就是你想出来的妙招? |
[04:42] | I’m acting my heart out here. | 我把心都掏给你了 |
[04:44] | Really, huh? Yeah, really. | – 真的吗 啊? – 是啊 真的 |
[04:46] | You asked for my help, so I helped. | 你要我帮忙 我不是就帮了吗 |
[04:54] | Attention, Scranton Business Park. | 注意了 Scranton商务广场 |
[04:56] | There will be complimentary pretzels | 作为对忠实的租户的感谢 |
[04:58] | available in the lobby from now until 4:00 | 在四点前 我广场都会在大厅 |
[05:00] | as a thank-you to our loyal tenants. | 提供免费的椒盐卷饼供大家品尝 |
[05:10] | Once a year, they bring in a little cart. | 一年一次 他们会推来一个小车 |
[05:12] | And they give away free pretzels. | 然后散发免费的椒盐卷饼 |
[05:14] | It’s really not a big deal. | 的确没什么大不了的 |
[05:17] | To some people it is. | 但对有些人来说却是大事 |
[05:19] | Productivity is important. But how can I be productive | 行销方案是很重要的 但是我脑子里有这么个小想法 |
[05:22] | if I have this one little thing in my brain | 挥之不去的时候 |
[05:24] | that I cannot get out? | 我怎么还能改进行销方案呢 |
[05:25] | And that one little thing is a soft pretzel. | 那个小想法就是绵软的椒盐卷饼 |
[05:28] | So I’m just gonna have my soft pretzel. | 所以我要去拿我的椒盐卷饼先 |
[05:30] | And I’ll get to work. And I’ll be super productive. | 然后再去工作 然后再去创造超级行销方案 |
[05:32] | Look at for me. | 瞧好吧 |
[05:35] | Oh, sh… | 哦 嘘… |
[05:37] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[05:48] | And just as you have planted your seed in the ground, | 当你把种子种到田里去的时候 |
[05:51] | I am going to plant my seed in you. | 我就会在你身上种下种子 |
[05:56] | I don’t think you know what you’re saying. | 知道你自己在说什么吗 |
[05:57] | Smells pretty bad, doesn’t it? | 挺难闻的 对吧? |
[05:59] | Uh-huh. | 是啊 |
[06:00] | It’s called bullcrap. | 那个叫做牛粪 |
[06:02] | And a client can smell it from a mile away. | 顾客们隔一英里都能闻到它 |
[06:05] | – Gotcha. – Oh, hey… | – 明白了 – 哦 嗨… |
[06:07] | I forgot something in my car. | 我忘了点东西在车里 |
[06:09] | – I’ll be right back. – Okay. | – 我马上回来 – 好的 |
[06:25] | Of course. | 果然 |
[06:29] | I wake up every morning in a bed that’s too small. | 我每天早上都在一张 小得不得了的床上醒过来 |
[06:32] | Drive my daughter to a school that’s too expensive. | 把我女儿送到一个 贵得不得了的学校上学 |
[06:34] | And then I go to work to a job for which I get paid too little. | 然后到一个工资低得不得了的公司上班 |
[06:38] | But on pretzel day… | 但是在发椒盐卷饼这一天… |
[06:41] | Well, I like pretzel day. | 呃 我喜欢椒盐卷饼日 |
[06:43] | Cause they’re acting all tough and everything. | 他们看起来那么壮 |
[06:45] | But what they were rapping about was cupcakes | 但是他们却在干烘蛋糕的活 |
[06:47] | and The Chronicles of Narnia. | 还看《纳尼亚传奇》 |
[06:49] | Who invented cupcakes, right? | 到底是什么人发明了杯状蛋糕啊 啊? |
[06:50] | I want to kill them. Hey! Hey, Phyllis ! | – 我要去杀了他们 – 嗨 嗨! Phyllis ! |
[06:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? 我只是跟Bob打个招呼 |
[06:54] | I’m just saying hi to Bob. | 我只是跟Bob打个招呼 |
[06:55] | No, I think you’re cutting in line. | 不 我觉得你在插队 |
[06:57] | Well, settle down, Scott. | 呃 冷静点 Scott – 不 我才不会冷静 – 不 没门 |
[06:58] | – No, I’m not gonna settle down. – No, no way. | – 不 我才不会冷静 – 不 没门 |
[06:59] | Uh-uh, boo! Get in the back, please. | 不 不 不行 请到后面去排队 |
[07:01] | – Boo! Back of the line! – Thank you! | – 到队伍后面去! – 谢谢! |
[07:08] | That’s right. | 那才对 真是一对鸡婆 |
[07:09] | What a pair of Marys. | 真是一对鸡婆 |
[07:11] | This is pretzel day. | 今天是椒盐卷饼日 |
[07:13] | “Hey, Dwight, you’re a great salesman. | “嗨 Dwight 你是一个出色的销售员 |
[07:14] | Can you teach me?” | 你能教教我吗?” “当然 Ryan |
[07:15] | Sure, Ryan. | “当然 Ryan 我会让你跪在施了牛粪的田里 |
[07:16] | I’ll make you kneel in cow manure. | 我会让你跪在施了牛粪的田里 |
[07:17] | And I’ll abandon you in a beet field.” | 我还会把你丢在甜菜田里” |
[07:19] | Oh, that sounds great, Dwight. | 哦 那听起来棒极了 Dwight |
[07:21] | “I really appreciate that. | “我真得谢谢你 |
[07:22] | Thank you so much for your mentorship.” | 谢谢你的教导” |
[07:29] | Congratulations, resourceful salesman. | 祝贺你 有潜力的销售员 |
[07:32] | You have passed the second challenge. | 你已经通过第二次考验了 |
[07:35] | Welcome to Schrute Farm! | 欢迎来到Schrute农场! |
[07:48] | “Love me, love me” | *爱我 爱我 |
[07:50] | “Say that you love me” | *说你爱我 |
[07:52] | – “Fool me, fool me” – Stop. | – *捉弄我 捉弄我 – 住口 |
[07:54] | “Go on and fool me” | *继续捉弄我 |
[07:57] | “Love me, love me” | *爱我 爱我 |
[07:59] | – “Say that you love me” – This is not fair. | – *说你爱我 – 这不公平 |
[08:01] | It’s gonna be in my head all day. Please? | 这鬼声音会一直在我脑子里绕的 拜托 |
[08:03] | – “Go on and fool me” | *继续捉弄我 |
[08:05] | “Love me, love me” | *爱我 爱我 这可不是什么均衡反应 |
[08:07] | This is not a proportionate response. | 这可不是什么均衡反应 |
[08:08] | “Say that you love me” | *说你爱我 |
[08:10] | “Fool me, fool me” | *捉弄我 捉弄我 |
[08:12] | “Go on and fool me” | *继续捉弄我 |
[08:14] | “I don’t care ’bout anything but you” | *我什么都不在乎 除了你 |
[08:22] | Whatever happened to those guys? | 你们这些家伙怎么回事? |
[08:28] | – Michael. – No cuts! | – 不许插队! |
[08:31] | Pam. Just the woman I’d like to see. | Pam 我现在最想见到的就是你 |
[08:33] | – You read my mind. – Great. | – 你好善解人意 – 太好了 |
[08:34] | I thought you might want to use this time | 我想也许你可以利用这个时间 |
[08:36] | to authorize some checks. | 授权生效一些支票 |
[08:37] | I thought that maybe you could | 我想也许你可以 帮我排下队 我去上趟厕所 |
[08:39] | wait in line for me while I go to the bathroom. | 帮我排下队 我去上趟厕所 |
[08:41] | You’re an angel. | 你是个天使 嗨 干嘛你不直接去你的办公室 |
[08:41] | Hey, why don’t you just go up to your office, | 嗨 干嘛你不直接去你的办公室 |
[08:43] | get some work done, | 干点活 等会我把椒盐卷饼带上去给你 |
[08:44] | and I’ll bring you a pretzel? | 等会我把椒盐卷饼带上去给你 |
[08:46] | Because I like them a certain way. | 因为我只喜欢其中的一种椒盐卷饼 |
[08:47] | And if it gets screwed up, | 如果搞砸了 这个队就白排了 |
[08:48] | then this whole thing’s blown. | 这个队就白排了 |
[08:50] | You know, I just think it’s really important that | 知道吗 我觉得今天你弄出点行销方案 |
[08:52] | you be productive today. | 才是最重要的 |
[08:54] | Pam, productivity starts with patience and determination. | Pam 行销方案得从耐心和决心开始 |
[08:58] | I ll be back.. | 我马上回来.. |
[09:07] | It is time for your next test. | 你的下一项测试就要开始了 |
[09:09] | You have planted the beet seed. | 你种了甜菜种子 |
[09:11] | You have walked the long, lonely walk of loneliness. | 你一个人走过了长长的孤单的路 |
[09:14] | Look, man. I was in a frat in college. | 听着 老兄 大学里我参加了个兄弟会 |
[09:17] | So I know what you’re doing. | 我很清楚你想干什么 |
[09:18] | I get it. | 我晓得 你知道你的问题在哪儿吗? |
[09:19] | You know what your problem is? | 你知道你的问题在哪儿吗? |
[09:20] | You know why you haven’t made any sales? | 你知道你为什么一笔生意都还没做成吗? |
[09:22] | Because you think you know everything. | 因为你认为你无所不知 |
[09:24] | You have to trust that maybe there are other people | 你必须得相信也许有些人 |
[09:26] | that can teach you things. | 可以教你点什么 |
[09:28] | Are you ready to learn? | 你准备好学习了吗? |
[09:31] | Are you ready for the final test? | 你准备好参加结业考试了吗? |
[09:34] | – Yeah. – Come on! | – 是的 – 来吧! |
[09:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 嗨 拜托告诉我你们还有甜椒盐卷饼 |
[09:41] | Hi, please tell me you have a sweet pretzel left. | 嗨 拜托告诉我你们还有甜椒盐卷饼 |
[09:43] | – We do. – Thank God. | – 有 – 感谢上帝 |
[09:44] | And we have 18 different toppings. | 我们有18种不同的浇头 |
[09:46] | We have sweet glaze, cinnamon sugar, | 我们有糖浆 肉桂糖 |
[09:48] | chocolate, white chocolate, | 巧克力 白巧克力 奶油糖 M&M巧克力豆 焦糖 薄荷条 巧克力条 |
[09:49] | fudge, M&Ms, caramel dip, mint chip, chocolate chip, | 奶油糖 M&M巧克力豆 焦糖 薄荷条 巧克力条 |
[09:52] | marshmallows, nuts, toffee nuts, coconuts, | 蜜饯 坚果 太妃糖坚果 椰子 |
[09:54] | peanut butter drizzle, Oreos, sprinkles, cotton candy bits, | 花生黄油粉 奥里奥 棉花糖 |
[09:56] | and powdered sugar. | 还有糖粉 |
[09:58] | Is there any way that you could do all? | 你们可以给我做全套的吗? |
[10:01] | All of them? The works? You got it. | – 所有都要行吗? – 可以 马上给你做 |
[10:02] | All right! | 太棒了! 谢谢 |
[10:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:06] | Please be seated. | 请坐下 |
[10:14] | What was that? | 那是谁? 别去注意那些在圣地 |
[10:15] | Pay no attention to the spirits | 别去注意那些在圣地 |
[10:16] | – that haunt this hallowed ground. – Is that your cousin Mose? | – 出没的灵魂 – 那不是你表弟吗? |
[10:20] | Yes. | 是的 Mose是我表弟 他住在这儿 |
[10:21] | Mose is my cousin, and he lives here. | Mose是我表弟 他住在这儿 |
[10:24] | He will always be my best friend. | 他会一直都是我最好的朋友 |
[10:27] | Unless things go well with Ryan today. | 除非今天跟Ryan的事一切顺利 |
[10:28] | In which case I won’t hang out with Mose so much anymore. | 那样我就不用老是跟Mose一起混了 |
[10:31] | What is the greatest danger facing Dunder-Mifflin? | Dunder-Mifflin面临的 最大的威胁是什么? |
[10:35] | Outsourcing and consolidation of competition. | 外界竞争和兼并威胁 |
[10:37] | Wrong. Flash floods. | 错 是洪水 |
[10:40] | What is the true cause of Robert Mifflin’s suicide? | Robert Mifflin自杀的真正原因是什么? |
[10:46] | Depression? | 抑郁症? 错 他讨厌他自己 |
[10:47] | Wrong. He hated himself. | 错 他讨厌他自己 |
[10:49] | What is the Dharma Initiative? | Dharma预案是什么? |
[10:52] | I can’t believe that Ryan is not back yet. | 我不敢相信Ryan到现在还没回来 |
[10:54] | Where could they be? | 他们能去哪儿呢? 做销售可是很耗时间的 |
[10:56] | Sales take a long time. | 做销售可是很耗时间的 |
[10:57] | Oh, my God. I’m so worried. | 哦 上帝啊 我好担心 |
[10:59] | I’m sure Dwight will protect him. | 我保证Dwight会保护他的 |
[11:01] | I don’t know. Dwight’s so weird. | 我不知道 Dwight很怪异 |
[11:03] | He’s not weird. | 他不怪异 |
[11:05] | He’s just individualistic. | 他只是很有个性 |
[11:07] | No, he’s a freak. | 不 他是个怪物 你才是怪物! |
[11:08] | You’re a freak! | 你才是怪物! |
[11:13] | Final question, | 最后一个问题 |
[11:15] | young Ryan Howard. | 年轻的Ryan Howard |
[11:20] | What… | 什么… |
[11:24] | is Michael Scott’s greatest fear? | 是Michael Scott最怕的东西? |
[11:30] | Loneliness. | 寂寞 |
[11:33] | Maybe women. | 也许是女人 错了 |
[11:34] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[11:36] | He’s not afraid of anything. | 他无所畏惧 |
[11:38] | Also, I would’ve accepted snakes. | 如果你说是蛇 也能算对 |
[11:42] | Fear is what it’s all about. | 做这个工作最怕的就是害怕 |
[11:44] | You cannot sell while undergoing fear. | 你还在战战兢兢的 你怎么能做好销售呢 |
[11:47] | You need to vanquish fear! | 你必须征服恐惧! |
[11:50] | One must wrestle fear to the ground. | 你必须把恐惧踩在脚下 |
[11:55] | You will now wrestle my cousin Mose! | 你现在可以拿我的表弟Mose试试! |
[11:58] | No! Okay, all right! | 不! 好 行了! |
[11:59] | – Wrestle him to the ground! – This is over, okay? | – 把他摁到地上! – 玩够了 好吗? |
[12:01] | You’re a freak. | 你是个怪物 我不玩了 结束了 |
[12:03] | I’m not doing this anymore and this is over. | 我不玩了 结束了 |
[12:04] | – Ryan. – Goodbye. | – 再见 Ryan 你不一定非要跟他摔角 |
[12:05] | Ryan, you don’t have to wrestle him. | Ryan 你不一定非要跟他摔角 Ryan 睡到这个棺材里去 |
[12:06] | Ryan | Ryan, just get in the coffin. |
[12:10] | Ryan… | 睡到这个棺材里去 |
[12:13] | Bye, Ryan. | 再见 Ryan. |
[12:17] | He seemed nice. | 他看起来不错 |
[12:19] | Where are all the animals? | 我们养的动物都到哪儿去了? |
[12:24] | Ryan, come on. I am sorry. | Ryan 得了 我很抱歉 |
[12:26] | I am sorry. | 对不起 Mose也觉得对不起你 |
[12:27] | Mose is sorry too. | Mose也觉得对不起你 |
[12:28] | Look! | 看! 他给你带了一篮子鸡蛋 |
[12:29] | He sent over a basket with eggs | 看! 他给你带了一篮子鸡蛋 |
[12:32] | and some fat back bacon. | 还有一些猪背熏肉 |
[12:33] | And look- Something he whittled. | 看哪 还有他刻的小玩意 |
[12:54] | You still mad? | 你还在生气吗? |
[13:01] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[13:02] | Jim and I didn’t get along. | Jim跟我相处的不怎么愉快 |
[13:04] | And…I didn’t want it to be that way again. | 所以…我不想跟你也处不好 |
[13:09] | You know, I wanted us to be a team. | 知道吗 我希望我们可以成为一个团队 |
[13:11] | An unstoppable team | 一个勇往直前的团队 |
[13:13] | – that competed against other teams. – Look, that’s not what I wanted, okay? | – 可以跟其他的团队竞争 – 听着 我不想那样 好吗? |
[13:16] | I just wanted to go on a sales call. | 我只是想去做成一笔生意 |
[13:19] | “Screw gun! The sales call!” | 哦 糟糕! 那笔生意! |
[13:43] | “Hey” | 嗨 |
[13:46] | “Hey” | 嗨 |
[13:49] | Mr. Coselli. | Coselli先生 |
[13:50] | Hey, hey, hey! The Cos! What’s going on? | 嗨 嗨 嗨! Cos! 怎么说? |
[13:53] | Do we have a deal? | 就那么定了吧? |
[13:54] | Deal or no deal? | 成交还是不成交? |
[13:56] | Let’s make a deal. | 我们来决定一下 |
[13:57] | So what is the deal? | 那到底怎么说? |
[13:59] | Establish time frames. | 建立起时间限制 |
[14:00] | Keep the phrase “real dollars” in their heads. | 让他们一直听到”钱”这个词 |
[14:02] | And always keep the power in the conversation. | 在对话里要一直保持强势 |
[14:04] | That’s why you’re losing them on the cold calls. | 你初次打电话 联络他们失败的原因就是这个 |
[14:06] | Because you say the word “please” too much. | 因为你说太多”请”了 |
[14:09] | – Wait, can you go back? – Michael always says K-I-S-S. | – 等一下 你再说一遍吗? – Michael总是说K-I-S-S |
[14:12] | “Keep it simple, stupid.” | “放简单点 笨蛋” |
[14:13] | Great advice. | 绝好的建议 |
[14:15] | Hurts my feelings every time. | 每次都能触到我的痛处 |
[14:17] | Okay, I’m gonna establish time frames. | 好的 我会建立起我的时间限制 |
[14:19] | Good. | 很好 我会不停地跟他们说钱 |
[14:20] | I’m gonna put everything in terms of real dollars. | 很好 我会不停地跟他们说钱 |
[14:22] | – Right. – I’m gonna ask a lot of questions | – 没错 – 我会问他们一堆问题 |
[14:23] | that all have sort of positive answers. | 那些问题都会有一个积极的答案 |
[14:25] | So they’ll say “That would be better” or | 那么他们就会说”那样就好多了” 或者 |
[14:26] | – “We would like that.” – Exactly, yes, good. | – “这样我们很满意” – 正是 对 很好 |
[14:28] | I’m going to try to be confident | 我要自信一点 |
[14:30] | but not cocky. | 但别太过头 |
[14:33] | Oh, hey, everyone. | 哦 嗨 各位 |
[14:35] | I am officially streamlining the efficiency of this corporation. | 我正式搞清楚了我们公司的效率问题了 |
[14:38] | – Second. | – Second. – 第二 – 第二 对啊 第二 Toby |
[14:39] | Yes, second, Toby. | 对啊 第二 Toby |
[14:41] | Second, I am insisting on increased accountability | 第二 我坚持增加在座各位的 |
[14:44] | from every single one of you. | 职责范围 |
[14:45] | Account. Michael, what’s going on? | 职责 Michael 出什么事了? |
[14:47] | And I will be taking questions. | 我会接受你们的询问 |
[14:48] | Did you have a lot of sugar today, Michael? | 你今天是不是糖吃多了 Michael? |
[14:50] | What’s on your suit? | 你衣服上是什么? |
[14:51] | Caramel dip. | 焦糖 但是一次只能问一个问题 拜托 |
[14:52] | But one question at a time, please. | 焦糖 但是一次只能问一个问题 拜托 |
[14:54] | Phyllis, Stanley… I want you to switch desks. | 你们两把桌子换一下位置 |
[14:56] | I’m going to reorganize | 我要重新组织一下 |
[14:57] | and restructure the physical layout | 重新构建一下办公室的空间布局 |
[14:59] | of the office to maximise everything. | 以便使效能最大化 |
[15:02] | I think we’re getting maxi a lot done, don’t you? | 我觉得已经做了很多工作了 是不是? |
[15:03] | On paper, at least. | 起码是书面的工作 |
[15:04] | And we are, after all, a paper company. | 而且事实上 我们就是纸品公司 |
[15:06] | Are we not? Are we not? | 我们不是吗? 不是吗? 不是啊? 你们听明白了没? |
[15:07] | Are we not? Are you with me? | 不是啊? 你们听明白了没? |
[15:08] | Are you with me? Thank you very much. | 你们明白了吗? 非常感谢 |
[15:13] | They really didn’t like me. | 他们肯定不喜欢我 |
[15:15] | They did not. | 他们不喜欢 |
[15:16] | But they didn’t have to say it to your face. | 他们不需要当着你的面说 |
[15:18] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[15:20] | I don’t get what I did wrong. | 我不知道我哪儿做错了 |
[15:22] | Not everything’s a lesson, Ryan. | 不是每次失败都有教训的 Ryan |
[15:23] | Sometimes you just fail. | 有的时候你就是失败了 |
[15:25] | It’s those online paper jerks. | 他们是网上在线纸品怪物 |
[15:27] | The whole business is changing. | 他们在做的就是不停的改变 |
[15:28] | You know what? They’re gonna be screwed | 知道吗? 一旦网络的泡沫消散 他们就会完蛋的 |
[15:29] | once this whole Internet fad is over. | 他们就会完蛋的 |
[15:33] | What are you doing? Oh, no, no, no! | 你在干什么? 哦 不 不 不! |
[15:34] | No, no, no! No, Ryan! | 不 不 不! 不 Ryan! |
[15:37] | Yes! Ryan the Temp, yeah! | 对! 临时工Ryan 耶! |
[15:40] | Come on, come on! | 来啊 来啊! |
[15:43] | Courtesy of Dunder-Mifflin! | Dunder-Mifflin的礼物! |
[15:44] | Oh, come on! | 哦 快跑! |
[15:46] | Drive! You drive! | 开车! 你开车! |
[15:52] | Dunder-Mifflin, this is Pam. | Dunder-Mifflin 我是Pam |
[15:54] | Oh, hi, Jan. | 哦 嗨 Jan |
[15:56] | He’s, on a sales call. | 他出去跑销售了 |
[15:59] | No message? | 有消息要转告吗? |
[16:01] | Bye, Jan. | 再见 Jan |
[16:16] | Temp! Temp! Temp! Temp! | 临时工! 临时工!临时工!临时工! |
[16:20] | Ryan! Ryan! Yes! | Ryan! Ryan! Ryan! Ryan!太棒了! |
[16:24] | Just think. That temp agency could’ve sent you anywhere. | 我觉得你哪儿都能胜任啊 |
[16:28] | I think about that all the time. | 我一直都是这么想的 |
[16:33] | Good night, Pam. Good night. | 晚安 Pam 晚安 |
[16:36] | Hey, what time is it? | 嗨 什么时候了? |
[16:38] | 5:20. | 5点20 |
[16:39] | AM or PM? | 上午还是下午? |
[16:40] | PM. | 下午 哦 好极了 |
[16:41] | Oh, good. | 哦 好极了 |
[16:42] | These came for you. | 这些是给你的 |
[16:44] | Contracts. | 合同 |
[16:45] | Brent Coselli. | |
[16:46] | Oh, Coselli. With the Jell-O. | 哦 Coselli 那个果汁布丁厂 |
[16:50] | This is a huge sale. | 这个销售很大宗啊 |
[16:52] | Yes, right. Good. | 是啊 对 不错 |
[16:56] | – Good night, Michael. – Good night. | – 再见 Michael. – 再见 |
[17:04] | Dunder-Mifflin. | 哦 嗨 |
[17:05] | Oh, hey. | 哦 嗨 |
[17:06] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[17:08] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[17:09] | Sorry, I forgot Kevin’s extension. | 对不起 我忘记Kevin的分机号了 |
[17:11] | It’s a fantasy football thing. | 我想跟他说说那场超棒的橄榄球赛 |
[17:13] | Oh. | 哦 我只是想通过系统接过去 |
[17:14] | And I was just gonna go through the system, | 哦 我只是想通过系统接过去 |
[17:15] | because I didn’t think you’d be there. | 因为我觉得你可能已经下班了 |
[17:18] | Why are you still there? | 你怎么还在啊? |
[17:20] | I had to work late. | 我得加班 |
[17:22] | Jan’s making me keep a log of everything Michael does all day. | Jan让我把Michael全天的行踪记下来 |
[17:27] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[17:31] | Do you think you could send me a copy of that? | 你可以寄一份给我吗? |
[17:32] | Yeah, totally. | 好 当然可以 |
[17:38] | So…So… | 那…那… |
[17:39] | – Do you – Oh, I’m sorry, go ahead. | – 你有… – 哦 对不起 你说 |
[17:41] | – Uh, no– I, um… | – 呃 不… 我 嗯… |
[17:43] | Everything’s pretty much the same here. | 这里一切照常 |
[17:45] | Oh, good. | 哦 不错啊 只有一点不同 |
[17:46] | A little different | 只有一点不同 |
[17:48] | What time is it there? | 你那边现在几点? |
[17:51] | What time is it here? | 我这边几点? |
[17:54] | We’re in the same time zone. | 我们时区是一样的啊 |
[17:57] | Oh, yeah. Right. | 哦 对 是哦 |
[17:59] | How far away did you think we were? | 你觉得我们隔了多远? |
[18:01] | I don’t know. It felt far. | 不知道 好像很远 |
[18:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:08] | – I have a question for you. – What? | – 我想问你个问题 – 什么? |
[18:10] | How many words per minute does the average person type? | 一般人平均一分钟能打几个单词? |
[18:14] | I type 90. | 我能打90个 |
[18:15] | Shut up. | 少来 |
[18:16] | Mavis Beacon doesn’t even type 90. | Mavis Beacon都打不到90个 (教授打字的专家) |
[18:18] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[18:19] | Okay, I said average. | 好吧 我说的是一般人 |
[18:21] | 70? | 你能打多少? |
[18:22] | How many do you type? | 你能打多少? |
[18:23] | Forget it. I was just about to brag. Forget it. | 别提了 我还打算跟你炫耀一下的 不说了 |
[18:26] | Come on, tell me. No. | – 得了 告诉我吧 – 不 |
[18:28] | You have to tell me now. | 现在就告诉我 |
[18:29] | 65. | |
[18:32] | Okay, no need to laugh. | 好了 没必要笑成那样 |
[18:35] | No, it’s… That’s respectable. | 不 那是…尊重的笑 |
[18:37] | Respectable? | 尊重? |
[18:38] | So, okay, I’m watching the movie. | 好吧 我在看电影 |
[18:41] | By myself, because I just wanted | 一个人 因为我只是想一个人 |
[18:43] | a relaxing evening at home. | 在家好好放松一个晚上 |
[18:46] | Okay. | 好啊 我吓坏了! |
[18:47] | And I’m freaking out! | 我吓坏了! |
[18:49] | Yeah. | 是吗 那个电影太恐怖了 |
[18:50] | That movie is so scary. | 是吗 那个电影太恐怖了 |
[18:52] | But I’m holding on because I keep waiting for Sandra Bullock to show up. | 但是我一直撑着 因为我得等桑德拉布洛克出场 (著名女演员 代表作为《生死时速》) |
[18:56] | No way! | 怎么可能! |
[18:57] | How do you confuse 28 Days with 28 Days Later? | 你怎么能把《28天》跟《28天后》混到一起? |
[19:01] | Because I got it at Blockbuster and they don’t put the pictures on the box. | 因为我是从Blockbuster借的 他们没把图片放在盒子里 |
[19:04] | No,You’re making this up. | 不 你在编故事吧 |
[19:06] | Would I make that up? | 我可能编吗? |
[19:08] | Yes! | 可能! |
[19:09] | Fancy New Beesly would make that up. | 爱幻想的Beesly就会编 |
[19:11] | New apartment, new stories… | 新公寓 新故事… |
[19:13] | Oh, yeah, My fancy new apartment. | 哦 对啊 我的新的漂亮的公寓 |
[19:16] | I have one bedroom, one bathroom, and a closet. | 我有一个卧室一个卫生间一个壁橱 |
[19:20] | And how many kitchens? | 有几个厨房? |
[19:21] | I have one kitchen. | 一个 |
[19:22] | Wow, you got totally taken for a ride, Beesly. | 哇哦 你还真会骗人 Beesly |
[19:26] | It’s actually. | 是真的 现在大多数的公寓都有 三个 |
[19:27] | “Most apartments these days have, like, three.” | 现在大多数的公寓都有 三个 |
[19:30] | Three kitchens? | 三个厨房? 是啊 |
[19:31] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[19:33] | How are you gonna cook every meal of the day in one kitchen? | 你怎么能一日三餐都在一个厨房做饭呢? |
[19:35] | Hey, Ryan. Are you okay? | 嗨 Ryan 你没事吧? |
[19:37] | Pam? | 没事 |
[19:38] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[19:39] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[19:40] | Pam? | |
[19:42] | Um, okay. | 嗯 好了 |
[19:44] | Bye. | 再见 |
[19:45] | Oh, yeah. I should probably… | 哦 对 我也该… |
[19:47] | Oh, no– I was, | 哦 不 我是去 |
[19:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 – 你要挂电话了吗? – 是啊 |
[19:50] | –You have to go? – Yeah. | – 你要挂电话了吗? – 是啊 |
[19:51] | No, I should probably go too. | 哦 我也该挂了 |
[19:52] | Okay. | 好的 我是说 好 |
[19:53] | I mean, yeah. | 我是说 好 |
[19:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:59] | Bye, Pam. | 再见 Pam |
[20:02] | Bye, Jim. | 再见 Jim |
[20:30] | 364 days… Until the next pretzel day. | 还有364天… |
[20:36] | -= Downloaded from www.opensubtitles.org =- Resynchro Web-Dl : LeRalouf | 才能到下个椒盐卷饼日 |