时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | There you go. | 弄好了 |
[00:08] | Nice dress, Ryan. | 裙子真漂亮 Ryan |
[00:10] | It’s not a dress. It’s a kurta. | 这不是裙子 这是长袍 |
[00:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:13] | Tonight,one of our most ethnic coworkers, Kelly, | 好吧 今晚我们同事中 最有民族背景的Kelly |
[00:17] | has invited us all to a Diwali celebration | 邀请我们去参加一个 |
[00:20] | put on by her community. | 她所住的社区组织的印度排灯节庆典 |
[00:22] | What is Diwali, you may ask? | 你可能问 什么是排灯节 |
[00:24] | Well, to have Kelly explain it, | 如果是Kelly解释给你听的话 |
[00:27] | “It’s…” | 排灯节就是… |
[00:30] | “It’s so super, fun. | 它特别好玩 特别有趣 |
[00:32] | “And it’s gonna be great.” | 今天晚上的排灯节一定棒极了 |
[00:34] | A lot of gods with unpronounceable names. | 还有一大堆叫不出名字来的神啊主啊的 |
[00:36] | 20 minutes later, you find out that it’s essentially a Hindu Halloween. | 20分钟以后你会发现 其实那就是个印度万圣节 |
[00:40] | – You look so handsome. – You really do. | – 你看起来好帅 – 确实 |
[00:44] | – I love the material. – I know. | – 我喜欢这种面料 – 我知道 |
[00:46] | How come you didn’t get me one? | 你怎么没给我弄一件? |
[00:49] | I… | 我… Diwali节 |
[01:22] | Okay, so between Meredith’s minivan, | 好的 这样有了Meredith的小型货车 |
[01:24] | and if I borrow Bob’s Yukon, | 如果我再借来Bob的育空(车名) |
[01:26] | that should fit about 12 people. | 就应该能装下12个人了 |
[01:28] | I actually might not go. | 我可能不会去了 |
[01:30] | – I’m feeling kind of tired. – Do you wan make Appletinis | 觉得有点累 想不想做点果味马丁尼 |
[01:32] | and watch Sex and the City at my place? | 在我家一起看“欲望都市”? |
[01:34] | Oh, I don’t know. I haven’t decided yet. | 哦 我不知道 还没想好呢 |
[01:38] | I don’t get why you won’t go. | 我不明白你怎么不想去 |
[01:39] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗? |
[01:40] | I mean, I thought we were really close friends. | 我做错什么了吗? 我是说 我以为我们是很亲近的朋友呢 |
[01:42] | – I just feel kind of tired,you know. – Maybe you’ve got mono. | – 你知道 我就是觉得有点累 – 你可能得了Mono病 |
[01:45] | Maybe. | 可能是 |
[01:46] | I just… | 我只是… |
[01:47] | I don’t really have anyone to go with. | 我真的没有人陪我去 |
[01:49] | Well, go with Dwight. | 那就跟Dwight一起去啊 |
[01:51] | He’s single too right? | 他也是单身 对吧? |
[01:52] | Yeah, totally single. | 是的 绝对单身 |
[01:53] | 100% available. | 100%无主 |
[01:56] | Are you guys going to this Indian thing tonight? | 你们今晚都去那印度庆典吗? |
[02:00] | I don’t know. Who’s, uh, who’s going? | 我不知道 嗯…都谁去? |
[02:03] | Ohh…you mean, like, is Pam going? | 哦…你是问… Pam去不去是吧? |
[02:06] | Don’t go. They eat monkey brains. | 别去 他们吃猴脑 |
[02:08] | Hey, hey, hey, stop that. | 嘿 嘿 嘿! 别那么说 |
[02:10] | That is offensive. | 太冒犯了 |
[02:11] | Indians do not eat monkey brains. | 太冒犯了 印度人不吃猴脑 |
[02:14] | And if they do… | 如果他们真的吃… |
[02:16] | sign me up. | 算我一个! |
[02:17] | Because I am sure that they are very tasty. | 我坚信猴脑非常好吃 |
[02:20] | And nutritional. | 而且有营养 |
[02:24] | It’s important that this company celebrates its diversity. | 这个公司为了员工的不同种族特色 而庆祝是非常重要的事 |
[02:30] | And you know what, Stanley? | 知道吗 Stanley |
[02:32] | Comewanzaa time, I have got you covered, baby. | Comewanzaa节日期间 我准你假 |
[02:34] | I don’t celebrate Kwanzaa. | 我不过Kwanzaa |
[02:37] | Really? | 真的? |
[02:38] | You should. It’s fun. | 真的? 你应该过 那节日挺有意思的 |
[02:40] | I love the people here. | 我爱这里工作的人 |
[02:44] | And if there was one thing I don’t really care for, | 如果有一件事我不真的在乎 |
[02:48] | is that they can be terribly, terribly ignorant | 就是他们对其他的文化表现得 |
[02:52] | about other cultures. | 非常非常的无知 |
[02:54] | And I don’t want them embarrassing me | 而且我不想让他们 |
[02:56] | in front of my girlfriend Carol. | 在我的女朋友Carol面前让我丢脸 |
[02:59] | Diwali is a very important holiday for the Hindus. | 对于印度教徒来说 排灯节是个非常重要的节日 |
[03:03] | But, frankly, I’m a little appalled | 但是坦白的说 你们谁都不知道 |
[03:05] | that none of you know very much about Indian culture. | 任何有关印度文化的事 让我很震惊 |
[03:09] | So with out further adieu, Kelly! | 所以为了防止更深的无知 |
[03:12] | You are on. | 到你讲了 |
[03:15] | Um, Diwali is awesome. | 嗯…排灯节很精彩 |
[03:18] | And there’s food, | 而且有许多食物 |
[03:19] | and there’s gonna be dancing. | 而且大家会跳舞 |
[03:20] | And, oh, I got the raddest outfit. | 而且…哦 对了 我还有最闪亮的服饰 |
[03:23] | – It has sparkles… – Kelly… | 有许多亮片… |
[03:24] | Um, why dot you tell us a little bit about | 不如你多跟我们说说 |
[03:27] | the origins of the holiday? | 这个节日的来历吧 |
[03:30] | Oh, um, I don’t know. It’s really old, I think. | 哦 嗯…我不知道 这个节日真的很老了 我认为 |
[03:33] | How many gods do you have? | 你们信奉几个神? |
[03:35] | Like hundreds, I think. Maybe more than that. | 几百个吧 我觉得 可能比那还多 |
[03:37] | And that blue, busty gal– what’s her story? | 那个蓝色的大胸女孩– 有什么故事吗? |
[03:39] | She looks like Pam from the neck down. | 她从脖子以下看起来像Pam |
[03:42] | Pam wishes. | Pam巴不得呢! |
[03:45] | Kelly, I’ll take this one. | Kelly 我来讲吧 |
[03:46] | Diwali is a celebration of the coronation god king Rama | 排灯节是庆祝Rama神王战胜了 |
[03:50] | after his epic battle with Ravena, | Lanka的恶魔国王Ravena之后 给自己加冕的日子 |
[03:52] | the demon king of Lanka. | 给自己加冕的日子 |
[03:54] | It symbolizes the battle between good and evil. | 它象征着正与邪的较量 |
[03:56] | All right, all right. This isn’t Lord of the Rings. | 好啦 好啦 这不是指环王的故事 |
[04:02] | Oops, sorry. | 哎呀 对不起 |
[04:04] | I started biking to work. Josh does it. | 我开始骑车上班了 Josh就这么做 |
[04:07] | And he lives a lot farther away than I do. | 而且他住的比我远多了 |
[04:10] | And also, it saves gas money. | 而且这样还能省汽油钱 |
[04:12] | It keeps me in shape. Helps the environment. | 既健身又环保 |
[04:15] | And now I know it makes me really sweaty for work. | 现在我意识到这会让我 在工作的时候出太多汗 |
[04:21] | Nice basket. | 车篮不错 |
[04:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:27] | Now, a lot of people say that Kelly is one in a million. | 许多人说Kelly独一无二 |
[04:31] | And that’s true, but it’s also not true. | 说的不错 可也不全对 |
[04:33] | Because, frankly, there are literally billions of people | 因为坦白的说 世界上有几十亿 |
[04:37] | just like Kelly in the world. | 跟Kelly一模一样的人 |
[04:39] | Here are some famous Indians. | 有许多知名印度人 |
[04:45] | Suahmanyan Chandrasekhar. | |
[04:48] | He is a Nobel-Prize-winning physicist. | 他是个获得过诺贝尔奖的物理学家 |
[04:51] | Impressive. | 很杰出 |
[04:53] | Apu, from The Simpsons. | “辛普森一家”里的Apu |
[04:54] | Hilarious Indian. | 搞笑的印度人 |
[04:56] | M. Night Shyamalan. | Night Shyamalan先生 |
[04:58] | The Village, Unbreakable, Sixth Sense. | 他出演过”昨夜情深” “坚不可摧”和”第六感” |
[05:00] | I see dead people. | 我看见死去的人(“第六感”台词) |
[05:01] | Okay!Spoiler alert. | 我看见死去的人(“第六感”台词) 行啦 自以为知道剧情 |
[05:04] | – He was dead the whole time. – Just stop it! | – 其实他自己一直是个死人 – 闭嘴 |
[05:07] | – What’s-? – Oh, wha | 这个… 哦 哇! |
[05:10] | Where did that come from? | 这张是哪来的 |
[05:15] | Karen, my chips got stuck in the vending machine again. | Karen我的薯片又被卡在自动贩卖机里了 |
[05:19] | I need your… skinny little arms. | 我需要借用你的… 小瘦胳膊 |
[05:21] | Oh. | 哦 |
[05:22] | Did you shake it? | 哦 你没摇摇机器吗? |
[05:23] | Yeah, I shook it, I shook it. | 是啊 我摇了 摇过了 |
[05:30] | We have such a roller coaster thing, | 我跟她关系多么暧昧 |
[05:32] | Karen and I. | 我和Karen |
[05:34] | – Excuse me? – Roller-coastery friendship. | – 什么? – 暧昧的友谊 |
[05:37] | Hot and cold. On again, off again. | 时冷时热 时收时放 |
[05:39] | Sexual-tension-filled type of deal. | 充满了性的召唤 |
[05:43] | It’s very Sam and Diane. | 跟Sam和Diane那种类型很像 |
[05:46] | – Wow. – From Cheers. | – 哇 – Cheers里面的 |
[05:47] | Yep. Yeah. | – 哇 – Cheers里面的 – 是嘛 – 是啊 |
[05:48] | And another thing about the Indian people, | 有关印度人的另一点 |
[05:50] | they love sex positions. | 他们喜欢研究性爱姿势 |
[05:52] | I present to you “The Kama Sutra”. | 我要给你看的是“爱经” |
[05:56] | I mean, look at that. Who has seen that before? | 看看这些 以前谁见过? |
[05:59] | I have, that’s the union of the monkey. | 我见过 那是猴子上树式 |
[06:01] | Oh, that’s what they call it. | 啊 原来叫这个名字 |
[06:04] | This is the best meeting we have ever had. | 这是我们开过最有趣的会 |
[06:06] | – Thank you, Kevin. – I find this incredibly offensive. | – 谢谢你 Kevin – 我觉得这些非常冒犯 |
[06:09] | Well, I find it beautiful. | 我觉得这很美妙 |
[06:10] | Well, whatever Kelly wants to do in her own house is fine. | Kelly在自己家里想怎么做都可以 |
[06:13] | But we shouldn’t all be subjected to it. | 但是我们不应该都被强制要求看这个 |
[06:16] | Actually, she’s right. | 事实上她是对的 |
[06:17] | This isn’t appropriate. | 这不合适 |
[06:19] | – Why don’t I take these? – You’re not gonna collect them. | – 我应该把这些收上来 – 不要收上来 |
[06:22] | No, this is delightful, charming culture. | 这是美妙的吸引人的文化 |
[06:24] | My Indian cultural seminar was going great | 我的印度文化研究组进行得很好 |
[06:27] | until Toby decided that he was too immature | 直到Toby认为看这些 |
[06:30] | to deal with culturally explicit images. | 有关文化的图片 很不成熟 |
[06:33] | It’s just sex, people. Everybody does it. | 伙计们 这只是性而已 人皆有之 |
[06:35] | I’m doing it with Carol. | 我与Carol有之 |
[06:38] | Probably tonight. | 大概今晚就有 |
[06:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:44] | I think you guys should be all set. | 我想你们都准备好了吧 |
[06:45] | Oh, here’s the corporate card for dinner. | 这是晚餐的团体票 |
[06:47] | Thanks. Now, Karen… | 谢谢 现在 Karen… |
[06:49] | Let’s keep it to $20 a person this time. | 这次要保持在每人20美圆之内 |
[06:50] | Got it. | 收到 |
[06:54] | Once a quarter, the sales staff at this branch | 每一季度 这一分支的销售员工都要加班 |
[06:55] | has to stay late to do order form consolidation. | 做定单的统一工作 |
[06:59] | Which…amazingly, | 这个工作…令人惊奇的无聊 |
[07:01] | is even less interesting than it sounds. | 比听起来还无聊 |
[07:04] | – You guys ready to party? – What’s that? | – 你们准备好开派对了吗? – 什么? |
[07:07] | I said, are you ready | 我说 你们要不要 |
[07:10] | to part-ay! | 派对! |
[07:20] | Isn’t this fun, not wearing shoes? | 这多有意思啊 不用穿鞋 |
[07:23] | I wish some of us still had our shoes on. | 我希望我们还穿着鞋 |
[07:25] | Stop it. It’s a disease. | 别说了 这是病态 |
[07:27] | I’ve…told you. | 我都跟你说过了 |
[07:31] | I thought you said this was a costume party. | 我以为你说这是个化装舞会 |
[07:35] | What does that look like to you? | 这对你而言是什么? |
[07:37] | An Indian woman in a sari. | 一个穿着沙丽的印度女人 |
[07:40] | – No one’s even gonna notice. – Nice outfit. | |
[07:42] | Hey, Kevin, it’s a costume. | 嘿 Kevin 是化装舞会 |
[07:44] | You just cool it, okay? Carol? Carol. | 冷静冷静 |
[07:49] | I’ll have one of those as well. – Thank you very much. – Thank you. C’est des citrons, des citrons verts, des oignons… | 好吗? |
[07:54] | I’m a vegetarian. What can I eat? | 我是素食主义者 有什么我能吃的吗? |
[07:57] | It”s all vegeterian. | 这些都是素食 |
[07:58] | I’ll just have some bread. | 我…还是吃点面包吧 |
[08:02] | You used your hands. | 你用手抓了 |
[08:08] | Oh, yuck. | 哦 恶心 |
[08:11] | What, a little too spicy? | 怎么了? 有点太辣了吗 |
[08:14] | These s’mores are disgusting. | 这些慕思(一种甜食)好恶心 |
[08:17] | They’re not s’mores. They’re samosas. | 这不是慕思 是麻摩撒(用薄饼包裹肉馅制成) |
[08:20] | Do you think they have any s’mores? | 你觉得他们有慕思吗? |
[08:22] | All they are is chocolate, graham cracker, and marshmallow. | 做慕思只要巧克力 饼干和棉花糖 |
[08:25] | How difficult would that have been? | 能有多难呢? |
[08:30] | So…you’re Kelly’s sisters, huh? | 你们是Kelly的姐妹吧? |
[08:39] | – What? – Rupa, Neepa, Teffani. | 什么? |
[08:41] | Stop acting like such little losers, and just be cool. | 别闹腾了 老实点不行吗 |
[08:43] | Come on, Ryan Come on. | 来吧 Ryan 过来 |
[08:45] | Leave him alone. I hate you guys. | 别烦他 真讨厌你们 |
[08:48] | They said something about Zach Braff. | 他们刚说了有关Zach Braff的事 |
[08:54] | That’s very official. | 好正式 |
[08:56] | I decided to come. | 我还是决定来了 |
[08:58] | I feel a little underdressed. | 觉得有点压力过大 |
[09:00] | But at least I’m not dressed like a slutty cheerleader, right? | 但至少我没穿得像个风骚的拉拉队长是吧? |
[09:05] | Is that mean? | 是不是有点刻薄了? |
[09:22] | Temp! Temp! | 临时工! 临时工! |
[09:39] | Don’t even wanna hear it ! | 别说了 别说了 |
[09:40] | Stop it , stop it right now. | 别说了 别说了 |
[09:42] | Ryan is a temporary worker makes no money. | Ryan是个临时工 赚不了什么钱 |
[09:45] | Wali is a whole doctor, | Wali可是个医生啊 |
[09:47] | so handsome, makes good money. | 这么帅 赚钱还多 |
[09:49] | – You think I wanna date a doctor? – He’s a perfect match. | – 你觉得我想跟个医生约会吗? – 他跟你可是绝配 |
[09:54] | Hey, big tuna, you ready? | 嘿 大金枪鱼 准备好了吗? |
[09:56] | Yep. | 是的 |
[09:59] | One, two, three. | |
[10:02] | Shot! | 发射! |
[10:05] | Ohh! Holy mother of God. | 哦!我的天呀! |
[10:07] | Ooh, that burns. | 哦 好辣 |
[10:09] | Golly! | 天啊! |
[10:35] | Wow, thirty years. | 哇 30年啊 |
[10:37] | And you two only met once before the wedding night. | 你们在结婚那晚以前就只见过一面? |
[10:40] | – Yes. – Wow. | – 是的 – 哇 |
[10:42] | How long have you been married to the cheerleader? | 你跟那个拉拉队长结婚多久了 |
[10:44] | Oh… | 哦… |
[10:46] | She’s not a cheerleader. She thought this was a costume party. | 她不是拉拉队长 她以为这是个化装舞会 |
[10:50] | Um, no, we’re not married. | 哦 不 我们没结婚 |
[10:54] | Yet! | 目前还没 |
[10:55] | She’s very fair. | 她很漂亮 |
[10:57] | She is very fair. Very fair and very kind. | 她的确漂亮 漂亮而且善良 |
[11:01] | So, tell me, is your marriage the kind of thing | 告诉我 你们的婚姻是不是 |
[11:05] | where when you die, she has to throw herself on fire? | 等你死了她就得自焚的那种? |
[11:09] | No? Okay. | 不是?好的 |
[11:11] | It’s still very cool. | 仍然很酷 |
[11:13] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧 |
[11:19] | One, two, three. | 谢谢 |
[11:21] | Shooot! | 干! |
[11:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[11:36] | I’m gonna be. | 我会没事的 |
[11:42] | Hi. I’m just gonna… | 嗨 我只是想… |
[11:44] | Just a sec, just a sec. | 就用一会 就用一会 |
[11:46] | Everyone. | 各位 |
[11:47] | I’m sorry, could I have your attention, please? | 对不起 我能打扰一下大家吗? |
[11:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:53] | Sorry, I just have an announcement to make. | 对不起 我想宣布一件事 |
[11:58] | Okay, I have learned a lot about Indian culture tonight. | 好吧 今晚我学到了很多有关印度的文化 |
[12:03] | But I have learned even more about love. | 但是我学到更多的是关于爱 |
[12:08] | And I know you’re all thinking, | 我知道大家都在想 |
[12:10] | “Who is this crazy gringo, and what is he talkin’ about?” | “这个疯狂的白痴是谁 他在说什么?” |
[12:13] | Well, I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[12:16] | Maybe I’m crazy in love. | 也许我疯狂地恋爱了 |
[12:19] | So, without further adieu, | 所以直入主题 |
[12:22] | Carol…Carol Stills.. | |
[12:28] | I would like you… | 我想要你… |
[12:29] | to do me the honor of making me your husband. | 让我荣耀地成为你的丈夫 |
[12:38] | Oh, Michael | 哦 Michael |
[12:39] | What do you say? | 你觉得如何? |
[12:42] | Can we talk about this in private? | 我们能不能私下谈? |
[12:45] | I didn’t hear you. | 我没听到 |
[12:47] | Can we talk about this in private? | 我们能不能私下谈? |
[12:50] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 哦 你在开玩笑吧 |
[12:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:00] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[13:02] | I get it You’re not ready. | 你还没准备好 |
[13:03] | We’ll wait. | 我会等的 – 这是我们的第9次约会 Michael – 是啊 可是我… |
[13:04] | – This is our ninth date, Michael. – Well, yeah, but I– | – 这是我们的第9次约会 Michael – 是啊 可是我… |
[13:08] | I feel like I’ve known you many lifetimes. | 我感觉像是已经认识你好几辈子了 |
[13:12] | – Maybe I’m Hindu after all. – Okay, I’m not Hindu. But…. | 也许我终归是个印度教人 好吧 我不是个印度教人 可是…. |
[13:17] | Carol… Carol, I just feel like– I just like you so much. | Carol… Carol 我只是… 我只是很喜欢你 |
[13:22] | I’d better go. | 我还是走吧 |
[13:23] | Okay? You can find a way home, all right? | 好吗? 你自己能回家吧? |
[13:25] | Yes. | 是的 – 好吧 – 好吧 |
[13:26] | – Okay. | – Okay. 是的 – 好吧 – 好吧 |
[13:30] | – Okay – Good night. | 那好吧 晚安 |
[13:33] | Hey, you know what? | 嘿 你知道吗? |
[13:34] | Why don’t come with you ? | 我应该跟你一起回家? |
[13:36] | ‘Cause I’ve got this book called The Kama Sutra. | 因为我今天拿到了一本书 叫“爱经” |
[13:39] | – Okay, good night, Michael. – All right. | – 算了 晚安 Michael – 好吧 |
[13:43] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[13:49] | Well, I was a temp, but I got promoted. | 我曾是临时工 可是我升职了 |
[13:53] | So, the compensation is a lot more competitive. | 所以薪水就更有竞争力了 |
[13:57] | So you’re saving money now to start a family and home? | 所以你现在开始准备攒钱养家了是吗? |
[14:00] | Oh, or travel. | 哦 或者是攒钱旅游 |
[14:03] | And,and buy an Xbox. | 或者买台游戏机 |
[14:10] | Is there anything you wanted to ask us tonight? | 你今晚想问我们什么吗? |
[14:14] | Can you believe my boss | 你能相信 |
[14:15] | proposed to his girlfriend in public? | 我上司今天晚上公开 向他的女朋友求婚吗? |
[14:17] | That is so Michael. | 这也太Michael了 |
[14:19] | Is it? He’s really outgoing, huh? | 是吗? 那他还真是外向 |
[14:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:24] | Hey, would you excuse me for a second? | 嘿 抱歉我失陪一下 |
[14:32] | It’s hot in there. | 里面好热啊 |
[14:34] | – How’s the naan? – Dry. | – 这个馕好吃吗? – 很干 |
[14:37] | You looked like you were having fun. | 你看起来玩得挺开心的啊 |
[14:39] | I am. You should come dance with us. | 是啊 你应该一起跟我们来跳舞 |
[14:41] | I have to watch our shoes, so they don’t get stolen. | 我得看着鞋子 防止它们被偷 |
[14:44] | – Who are you texting? – No one. | – 给谁发短信呢? – 没有谁 |
[15:02] | Andy, no a cappella | Andy 别唱cappella |
[15:24] | Oh, come on, guys, please. | 嘿 伙计们 拜托 |
[15:32] | Tuna! Are you kidding me?! | 金枪鱼! 你开玩笑的吧?! |
[15:45] | – Here. – That’s so spicy. | – 给 – 这个好辣 |
[15:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:53] | – | – You waiting for a call? – No. |
[16:01] | Wow. | 你在等电话吗? – |
[16:06] | Pam… | 没有 哇 |
[16:08] | When Carol said no tonight, | 今天晚上当Carol说”不”的时候 |
[16:11] | I think I finally realized how you must be feeling. | 我觉得我终于体会到了你的感受 |
[16:15] | We are both the victims of broken engagements. | 我们俩都是订婚中断的受害者 |
[16:20] | Well, you were never really engaged. | 可是你从来没订过婚啊 |
[16:22] | I was in that marriage arena, though. | 可是我在婚姻的边缘啊 |
[16:28] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. – 那倒是 – 是啊 |
[16:31] | Ohh…well. | 哦… |
[16:36] | I kind of thought something would happen tonight too. | 我也以为今天晚上会有事情发生呢 |
[16:42] | We’re so alike. | 我们如此相像 |
[16:46] | So alike. | 如此相像 |
[16:59] | – What are you doing? | – What are you doing? – 你在干什么? – 你在干什么? |
[17:02] | – I’m rejecting your kiss. – What? | – 我刚刚拒绝了你的吻 – 什么? |
[17:22] | Can I have a ride home? | 我能搭便车回家吗? |
[17:25] | If you sit in the back. | 如果你坐在后面 |
[17:29] | Okay, guys. | 好了 伙计们 |
[17:37] | Hey, can I have a ride, man? | 嘿 我能搭个便车吗 伙计? |
[17:38] | I, uh, I have my bike. | 我今天骑车来的 |
[17:41] | No way, dude. | 不行啊 伙计 我今天不开车回家了 |
[17:42] | I am not driving home. | 我今天不开车回家了 |
[17:44] | I brought an inflatable bed for just such occasions. | 为了这样的情况 |
[17:50] | You’re welcome to share it, though. | 我特意带了睡袋 你倒是可以跟我分享 |
[17:51] | It’s a roomy twin. | 这是双人的 |
[17:54] | Okay. | 算了 我没事 |
[18:20] | Hey, dummy, get , the car. | 嘿 傻瓜 上车 |
[18:22] | I’m a drunk driver. | 我酒后驾驶 |
[18:24] | Yes, you are. | 可不是吗 |
[18:26] | Here, let me take that. | 我来抬车 |
[18:28] | Just, get in the car. | 你上车吧 |
[18:30] | You can really hold your liquor, though. | 你倒是很有酒量 |
[18:33] | Yeah, you can’t. | 是啊 你不行 |
[18:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:36] | And I am just going to lie down in the back, | 我就躺后面了啊 |
[18:39] | – If that’s all right. – Sure. Here’s you bike. | – 这样行吧 – 当然 这是你的车 |
[18:43] | Just don’t puke on anything. | 别吐在任何地方就行 |
[18:50] | You okay? | 你没事吧? – 非常好 – 很好 |
[18:52] | – So good. – Good. | – 非常好 – 很好 |
[18:59] | These are not my shoes. | 这不是我的鞋 |
[19:10] | This is just like that s how Taxi Cab Confessions. | 现在就像电视节目“的士告白”里一样 |
[19:12] | If you say one more word, I’m stopping the car. | 如果你再说一句 我就停车 |
[19:18] | Why not to Indians every where? | 给世界各地的印度人唱首歌? |
[19:21] | It’s a tribute to one of the greats. | 这是对一位伟人的歌颂 |
[19:23] | Adam Mr. Adam Sandler. | |
[20:34] | -= Downloaded from www.opensubtitles.org =- Resynchro Web-Dl : LeRalouf | Sandler先生 |