时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Jim! Could you come in here please? | Jim! 能进来一下吗? |
[00:00] | Jim! JIM: All right, let’s get started. | |
[00:02] | Oh, first off, we’re supposed to be pushing card stock this week. So, let’s push card stock this week. | 能进来一下吗? |
[00:09] | Hi, Jim. | 嗨 Jim |
[00:09] | Also… What is this? | 嗨 Jim |
[00:11] | Hello! | 你好 |
[00:12] | I am Harvey, a computer. Jim sucks. | 我是Harvey 一台电脑 |
[00:12] | Tape recorder. | 我是Harvey 一台电脑 |
[00:14] | For what? | Jim糟透了 |
[00:16] | For recording. | |
[00:17] | Michael is on vacation and he has asked me to record all meetings | 对不起 |
[00:18] | I am sorry! | 对不起 |
[00:20] | and to type up the transcripts. | 太没礼貌了 |
[00:20] | That’s so rude! I’m sorry, I can’t control him. | 太没礼貌了 |
[00:21] | Okay. Karen, any news from that law firm? | 对不住 我控制不了它 |
[00:23] | Yeah, you can’t. | 是啊 你能 |
[00:25] | You know what? Get Pam. | 知道吗? 叫Pam来 |
[00:25] | Yeah, the deal closed yesterday. It’s a six-month commitment. | 知道吗? |
[00:26] | – For this? | |
[00:27] | Pam! | 就为这个? |
[00:27] | Oh, my God! Dwight, what are you doing? What? | 叫Pam来 |
[00:30] | Pam You’re not allowed to take off your pants in the middle of the office. | |
[00:30] | Pam, you look very hot today. | Pam 你今天看起来好性感 |
[00:33] | I’m not. Dwight, you know what, just back off, okay? | 你今天看起来好性感 |
[00:35] | That’s making me uncomfortable. | Pam 见过Harvey 这是Michael的新朋友 |
[00:36] | Pam, meet Harvey. This is Michael’s new friend. | Pam 见过Harvey 这是Michael的新朋友 |
[00:36] | This is sexual harassment, by the way. | Pam 见过Harvey 这是Michael的新朋友 |
[00:38] | Great! | 太好了 |
[00:39] | Oh, my God, he’s got a knife! | 太好了 |
[00:39] | Me so horny! Me love you long tim. | 我好淫荡 我爱你长tim (Micheal将time打成了tim) |
[00:40] | I do not have a knife. | 我好淫荡 |
[00:42] | No. Let the record show that Dwight K. Schrute is now completely nude | 我爱你长tim (Micheal将time打成了tim) |
[00:43] | That is gross! Who is Long Tim? | 太恶心了! |
[00:45] | and is holding a plastic knife to Stanley’s neck? | 谁是”长Tim”? |
[00:47] | Dammit. | 妈的 |
[00:48] | Let the record show that Jim Halpert is a liar! | |
[00:49] | Long time. | 很长时间 |
[00:50] | Me lobe yoy long time. | 我”耐””泥”很长时间了 (继续拼错ing) |
[00:51] | Dwight Schrute is now wearing a baby’s bonnet. | 我”耐””泥”很长时间了 (继续拼错ing) |
[00:52] | Oh well, you should bring Long Tim in some day. | 呃 什么时候你把长Tim带过来让我见见吧 |
[00:53] | I am not. | 呃 |
[00:54] | Oh, Jim Carrey just walked in. | 什么时候你把长Tim带过来让我见见吧 |
[00:55] | No-I’d love to meet Long Tim. Yeah right? | 我也很想见见长Tim |
[00:55] | Dwight, get his autograph for Michael… | 我也很想见见长Tim |
[00:56] | Jim Carrey did not just walk in, okay? | – 对啊 是吧? – 没错 |
[00:56] | Yeah! | – 对啊 是吧? – 没错 |
[00:57] | Yes, he… | 你毁了一个很有趣的笑话 |
[00:58] | You ruined a funny joke. | 你毁了一个很有趣的笑话 |
[00:59] | Dwight, what is that on your stomach? | 从我的”办公死”滚出去 |
[00:59] | Get out of my offive. | 从我的”办公死”滚出去 |
[01:00] | Is that a Muppet Babies tattoo? | |
[01:01] | JIM: Oh, my God, Karen, you’re right. | |
[01:02] | Okay. Bye Harvey. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[01:03] | That is Animal from the Muppet Babies. | – 好的 – 好的 再见 Harvey |
[01:04] | You can’t see my stomach… | 再见 |
[01:05] | Harvey I am now chopping off Phyllis’ head with a chain saw! (IMITATING CHAIN SAW WHIRRING) | |
[01:08] | Boobs. | 大咪咪 巡回推销员 |
[01:39] | Angela. What? | – 什么事? |
[01:40] | That was a voicemail that corporate left last night. | 昨天总部给我们留了个语音电话 |
[01:43] | They did not get our tax forms. | 说没收到我们的税收表 |
[01:46] | Did you send them? | 你发给他们了么? |
[01:48] | They arrived this morning. | 它们今天上午会送到 |
[01:49] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[01:51] | It is a big deal if… Is it a big deal? | 那事很重要 很重要吗? |
[01:54] | Is it, Kevin? | 是吗 Kevin? |
[01:56] | Hey, mon! | |
[01:57] | Do you really not know? | 你真的不知道吗? |
[01:58] | Hey. | 因为那事的确很重要 |
[01:59] | Because it is a big deal. | 因为那事的确很重要 |
[02:00] | You have a bunch of messages and… | |
[02:02] | That’s nice. | |
[02:03] | ANDY: Five of us transferred from Stamford. | 有五个人从Stamford调了过来 |
[02:03] | Hannah quit while you were gone. | 有五个人从Stamford调了过来 |
[02:05] | There’s two of us left. Me and Karen. | 现在只剩下两个了 |
[02:05] | I guess she memoed to file some complaints | 现在只剩下两个了 |
[02:07] | she had about being a working mother. | 我跟Karen |
[02:08] | It’s like we’re touring Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory | 就像是我们到Willy Wonka的巧克力工厂 参观了一圈 (《查理与巧克力工厂》中情节) |
[02:09] | And so you might also have to be deposed. | 就像是我们到Willy Wonka的巧克力工厂 |
[02:11] | and dropping off one by one. | 然后我们当中一个接着一个消失 |
[02:12] | Relax. Just relax, okay? Okay. | 参观了一圈 (《查理与巧克力工厂》中情节) |
[02:14] | Well, guess what? | 呃 知道吗… |
[02:15] | I’ll get to all of it later. It’s kind of serious. | 呃 知道吗… |
[02:16] | I’m not falling in a chocolate river. | 我没有掉进巧克力河里 |
[02:17] | Aren’t you going to ask me how Jamaica was? | 我没有掉进巧克力河里 |
[02:19] | Say it. Ask me. | |
[02:22] | How was Jamaica? It was so good! | |
[02:24] | (EXCLAIMS) | |
[02:25] | Everything okay? | 没问题了吧? |
[02:25] | Hey, mon! | 没问题了吧? |
[02:27] | It’s fine. You are in the clear. | 不错 你安全了 |
[02:27] | At Sandals, Jamaica, when somebody says, “Hey, mon,” | 不错 |
[02:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:30] | everybody says, “Hey, mon,” back. | 谢谢你 |
[02:33] | Oh, Michael, I’m glad you’re here. | |
[02:35] | Stanley. You know what? | |
[02:36] | It is really good to see you, too. | 我不…我不想要这些 |
[02:37] | I don’t want those. | 我不…我不想要这些 |
[02:38] | My bonus check was $100 less than you promised. | |
[02:41] | Okay, well, payroll is in charge of all of that… | |
[02:41] | Dwight, care to join us? Finally. | |
[02:43] | They said I should talk to you. | 你终于屈尊来了么? |
[02:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:44] | Well, I am just getting settled in. | 谢谢你 |
[02:46] | So I’m gonna… | 嗨 Dwight 把慢吞吞酱给我递过来 |
[02:46] | Hey, Dwight, pass the tardy sauce. | 嗨 Dwight 把慢吞吞酱给我递过来 |
[02:47] | I am not doing a lick more work | 嗨 Dwight 把慢吞吞酱给我递过来 |
[02:49] | Get it, Michael? Yes. | – 听懂了吗 Michael? – 是的 |
[02:49] | until I get my full bonus check. | – 听懂了吗 Michael? – 是的 好了 |
[02:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:50] | You are not as much fun as your Jamaican brothers, | 好了 |
[02:51] | Here is the dream team. | 这儿… 是我的梦之队 |
[02:53] | My sales dream team. | 我的销售梦之队 |
[02:55] | mon. | 这儿… |
[02:56] | Today we are going to team up for sales calls. | 今天我们要分组来进行销售 |
[02:58] | Andy, since this was your idea, you get to pick first. | Andy 既然这个是你的主意 你可以先选队员 |
[02:58] | Andy You wanna talk about it? | |
[03:00] | Nope. | 既然这个是你的主意 你可以先选队员 |
[03:02] | Well, let me think about this for a minute. | 呃… |
[03:04] | I still haven’t found an apartment yet. | 让我想一下 |
[03:06] | Oh, I don’t know. Michael Scott? | 哦 我不知道… |
[03:06] | I’m living in a hotel. | 哦 |
[03:08] | Yesterday, I saw a for-rent sign down the street from Jim, | 我不知道… |
[03:09] | PhD. Doctor of sales. | 博士 |
[03:11] | and he said he didn’t think it’d be such a good idea. | 销售博士 |
[03:13] | MICHAEL: Well, I appreciate that. That’s very gracious of you. | 呃 谢谢你 你太好了 |
[03:13] | He said it would be like we were living together | 呃 谢谢你 你太好了 |
[03:15] | Well, it is very gracious of you to accept. Well, thank you, sir. | 呃 你接受才是真的好呢 |
[03:16] | in different houses, two blocks away. | 呃 谢谢 长官 |
[03:20] | Okay, now going by seniority. | 好吧 下面论资排辈 |
[03:20] | Feelin’ hot, hot, hot! | 好吧 下面论资排辈 |
[03:23] | Phyllis, our resident senior. | Phyllis 我们区域的最老的雇员 |
[03:24] | Feelin’ hot, hot, hot! | 我们年纪差不多 |
[03:24] | We’re the same age. | 我们年纪差不多 |
[03:27] | And I’ll pick Karen. | 我会选… |
[03:27] | Feelin’ hot, hot, hot! | 我会选… |
[03:30] | Oh, thanks. | 哦 呃 谢谢 |
[03:31] | Feelin’ hot, hot, hot! | 很好 |
[03:32] | MICHAEL: Good. | 很好 |
[03:33] | Next up, the Super Fly himself, Stanley. Pass. | 下一个 |
[03:34] | That’s all I know so far, but I’m gonna keep practicing. | 下一个 我们的大蝴蝶 Stanley |
[03:36] | It’s good. | – 弃权 – 你不能弃权 |
[03:38] | You can’t pass, you gotta pick somebody. | – 弃权 – 你不能弃权 你必须选个人 |
[03:38] | You know, I had never been out of the country before now. | 你必须选个人 |
[03:42] | I got to see how Jamaicans live. It is great. | |
[03:44] | I’ll take the kid. | 我选这个小子吧 |
[03:44] | You know, they just relax, they party all the time. | 我选这个小子吧 |
[03:46] | I’m very flattered. I was his second choice after pass. | 我受宠若惊 |
[03:47] | It’s kind of an impoverished country. Yeah. | 我受宠若惊 |
[03:49] | Gosh. Great. | 我是他的第二选择 只排在”弃权”之后 |
[03:51] | So that just leaves Dwight and Jim. | 剩下Dwight和Jim 你们正好是一组 |
[03:51] | You know what, Pam? Make a note. | 剩下Dwight和Jim 你们正好是一组 |
[03:54] | Okay, wait. Does anyone want to trade? | 好吧 等等 你们没人想换人吗? |
[03:54] | I want us all to start having pina coladas every day at 3:00. | 好吧 等等 你们没人想换人吗? |
[03:56] | Yeah, I’ll trade. | 有 我想换人 |
[03:58] | Dwight and I used to go on sales calls all the time. | Dwight和我常一起出去跑销售 |
[04:00] | Well, you can’t today. We’re doing inventory. | 事实上 |
[04:00] | In fact, I have a picture to remember that time. | 事实上 我还有一张照片作为留念 |
[04:02] | Inventory’s at the end of December. We couldn’t do it without you, so we postponed. | 我还有一张照片作为留念 |
[04:04] | Oh, young Jim. | 哦 年轻的Jim |
[04:06] | There’s just so much I need to warn you about | 有很多事情 |
[04:06] | I specifically went on vacation so I would miss it. | 有很多事情 |
[04:09] | Inventory is boring. | 我很想要警告你 |
[04:10] | and yet, tragically, I cannot. | 而 |
[04:11] | In the islands, they don’t make you do stuff like take inventory. | 而 可悲的是 我不能 |
[04:14] | Sebring by Chrysler. | 克莱斯勒的赛百灵轿车 |
[04:15] | Why do you think so many businesses move to the Caymans? | 克莱斯勒的赛百灵轿车 |
[04:17] | A heck of a motor carriage. | 动力强劲 |
[04:18] | Tonight, we are going to have an inventory luau. | 动力强劲 |
[04:20] | Dwight! DWIGHT: Yeah? | |
[04:21] | Here you go. | – 什么? |
[04:21] | I want to bring back a little slice of paradise | – 什么? – 给你! |
[04:23] | Yeah! | – 给你! |
[04:24] | You want shirts on hangers? Please. | – 你想把衬衫挂在衣架上吗? – 对 拜托 |
[04:24] | to the Dunder Mifflin Warehouse Inventory. | – 你想把衬衫挂在衣架上吗? – 对 拜托 |
[04:26] | He does your laundry? | 他帮你洗衣服? |
[04:27] | So, Party Planning Committee, get on it. | 他帮你洗衣服? 说来话长 |
[04:28] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[04:29] | By the end of the day? That’s impossible. | 好了 各位 到这边来碰个头 |
[04:29] | All right, everybody, circle up! | 好了 各位 到这边来碰个头 |
[04:32] | The Jamaicans don’t have a word for “impossible”. | 过来 |
[04:32] | MICHAEL: Here we go. | 过来 |
[04:33] | You know what this is? | 知道这是什么吗? |
[04:34] | Yep, it’s English. It’s “impossible”. | 这是”极速前进”(真人秀节目) |
[04:35] | This is The Amazing Race. | 这是”极速前进”(真人秀节目) |
[04:37] | And you guys are retired Marines, and you guys are the mother-daughter, | 而你们就是退役的海军官兵 |
[04:37] | Michael, there’s no way we can do it in time. | 而你们就是退役的海军官兵 |
[04:39] | How hard is a luau? | 你们是母女 |
[04:40] | All you need are some grass skirts, pineapple, poi, | 而你们是同志情侣 |
[04:41] | and you guys are the gay couple, and we are the firefighter heroes. | 而你们是同志情侣 |
[04:44] | tiki torches, suckling pig, some fire dancers. | 我们是救火英雄 准备好出发了吗? |
[04:46] | Are we ready to go? KAREN: Wait. | |
[04:47] | Amazing Race, like, the biggest sale wins? | 等等 极速前进 就好像 卖得最多的就赢么? |
[04:50] | That’s all you need. | 不 我只是要赶出去 卖点货 再回来 |
[04:50] | No. We’re just gonna rush out, do the sales thing and come back. | 不 我只是要赶出去 卖点货 再回来 |
[04:51] | Come on in! | 不 我只是要赶出去 |
[04:53] | Is there a prize? Just bragging rights. | – 有奖金吗? – 只有吹嘘的权利 |
[04:54] | Settle in. | 卖点货 再回来 |
[04:55] | Then how is this Amazing Race? | 那这是哪门子极速前进啊? |
[04:57] | It’s just… | 只是个… |
[04:57] | Settling… | 只是个… |
[04:58] | (EXCLAIMS) | |
[04:59] | It’s Amazing Race, Phyllis, okay? | 就是极速前进 Phyllis 好吗? |
[04:59] | Settling… | 就是极速前进 Phyllis 好吗? |
[05:01] | And settled. Good. | 我们两个一组 去完成任务 |
[05:01] | We’re in teams of two and we’re on a mission. | 我们两个一组 去完成任务 |
[05:02] | There is something I would like to show everybody. | 我们两个一组 |
[05:04] | All right. So, on your mark. Get set. Go. | 好了 那么 我们就出发吧 |
[05:05] | See this sign? | 去完成任务 |
[05:06] | – “No shirt. No shoes. No problem.” | |
[05:07] | – Let’s do it. Come on! | |
[05:10] | This is an attitude I would like all of you to have right here. | 出发! 我们出发 |
[05:14] | Michael… | 出发! 我们出发 |
[05:14] | So what if we have to stay late and do inventory? No problem. | – 快点 |
[05:15] | (LAUGHS) | – 快点 |
[05:17] | (SPEAKING SPANISH) | 呦吼 |
[05:18] | Oh, my God. Is that Jan? | 加油 |
[05:18] | (SPEAKING SPANISH) | 加油 |
[05:20] | Do you have a pole? | 你有棍子吗? |
[05:21] | JIM: What? KEVIN: Where? | 你有棍子吗? |
[05:22] | RYAN: What? PAM: On the left. | 我们去找把扫帚吧 |
[05:22] | Let’s go get a broom. | 我们去找把扫帚吧 |
[05:24] | No, no, no. That’s… Oh, my God… | 说真的 |
[05:24] | Seriously, are you gonna sit in the back? | 说真的 你就打算坐在后面吗? |
[05:26] | No, that’s a German woman named Urgle Grue. | 你就打算坐在后面吗? |
[05:27] | Yeah. It’s the safest part of a car. | 呃 是的 这是车里最安全的地方 |
[05:29] | Jan told me to play it cool and not tell anybody because it could get us both in trouble. | 在车祸的时候 |
[05:29] | In the event of a crash, the driver always protects his side first. | 在车祸的时候 司机总会先护着他自己的一边 |
[05:35] | So, officially, I did not see her. But I did see Jan there | 司机总会先护着他自己的一边 |
[05:38] | Here we go. | 出发 |
[05:40] | ANDY: In order to take down Dwight, I have to chip away at his ally. | 为了击败Dwight 我必须摧毁他的同盟 |
[05:43] | In this case, Michael. | 在这里 就是指Michael |
[05:44] | in our room | 在这里 就是指Michael 好消息是 |
[05:44] | And here’s the good news. | 好消息是 |
[05:46] | Every success I’ve ever had in my job or with the lady folk | 我拥有过的所有的成功 不管是在工作上 还是在女人方面 |
[05:46] | at night | 我拥有过的所有的成功 |
[05:49] | and in the morning. | |
[05:50] | And that’s all I’m gonna say. | 都来自我慢慢的 |
[05:51] | has come from my ability to slowly and painfully wear someone down. | 都来自我慢慢的 |
[05:54] | Sex. Sex. | 残忍的 瓦解对方的能力 |
[05:58] | We had sex. | 为什么Dwight要帮你洗衣服? |
[05:58] | What’s the deal with Dwight doing your laundry? | 为什么Dwight要帮你洗衣服? |
[06:02] | I had sex with her. | 说来话长 |
[06:02] | That is a long story. | 说来话长 |
[06:05] | I had sex with Jan. | 几个月以前 |
[06:05] | A couple of months ago, Dwight tried to go behind my back with Jan | 几个月以前 Dwight曾背着我跟Jan谈话 |
[06:06] | Hey, dude. I just got back from Jamaica. | |
[06:09] | TODD: Big whoop. I was in Hotlanta. | |
[06:10] | and get my job. | 想取代我的位置 |
[06:11] | That whole town is waxed. | 我现在让他帮我洗衣服作为惩罚 |
[06:11] | And I am now having him do my laundry as punishment. | 我现在让他帮我洗衣服作为惩罚 这故事是够长的 |
[06:13] | Yeah, that sounds amazing, but you know what? | |
[06:16] | Wow. That is a long story, but quite well told, Michael. | 但是你讲得很好 Michael |
[06:16] | The lady, Jan Levinson, wanted to go to Montego Bay. | |
[06:19] | You took The Ice Queen? I don’t buy it. | |
[06:21] | I find it very interesting. | 我觉得很有意思 |
[06:22] | Especially the part about Dwight going behind your back | 尤其是… |
[06:23] | Well, I’m looking at a photo, right now, | Dwight背着你那部分 |
[06:25] | and basically being, like, a terrible person. | |
[06:26] | and, I’m telling you, it could be in Maxim. | 他真是个卑鄙小人 |
[06:30] | They wouldn’t give you a subscription to Maxim. | 知道吗 如果你想你的衣服洗得又干净又服帖 |
[06:30] | You know, if you want your laundry done right, | 知道吗 如果你想你的衣服洗得又干净又服帖 |
[06:32] | Oh, no? No. | 我以前在Abercrombie工作过 (服装品牌) |
[06:33] | I used to work at Abercrombie, so… | 我以前在Abercrombie工作过 (服装品牌) |
[06:34] | Okay. Well, | 我以前在Abercrombie工作过 |
[06:36] | Pretty good folder. | 所以… |
[06:37] | Hey, Pam. | 我叠衣服很有一套哦 |
[06:38] | check this out. | (服装品牌) |
[06:40] | Why are we turning in here? This is a beauty salon. | 我们干嘛要在这儿拐弯? 这是个美容店啊 |
[06:41] | I’m sending you some e-mail. | 我们干嘛要在这儿拐弯? |
[06:45] | Hey, do you mind if I take the lead on this one | 嗨 你介不介意由我来负责这个客户? |
[06:46] | You got it? | 这是个美容店啊 |
[06:47] | and then you can critique me after? | 这样事后 你就可以指出我的不足了 |
[06:47] | What? No, I got nothing. | 这样事后 你就可以指出我的不足了 |
[06:49] | You want the lead? | 你想负责? |
[06:50] | Check it again. Hit refresh. | 你想负责? |
[06:51] | Yeah, if you don’t mind. Mind? | 是的 如果你不介意的话 |
[06:53] | Yeah, Mike, still nothing. | 介意? |
[06:53] | Nothing would delight me more. | 这样我再开心不过了 |
[06:54] | Okay, wait a second. I sent it to you at packer@dundermifflin.com… | 这样我再开心不过了 |
[07:02] | packaging@dundermifflin.com… | 嗨 |
[07:02] | Hey Pam. | 嗨 Pam |
[07:04] | Would you like to go with me, to grab a coffee ? | 你想跟我去喝杯咖啡吗? |
[07:05] | Pam Uh-oh. | |
[07:07] | Wait. I just got it from somebody else. | 真的吗? |
[07:07] | Really ? | 真的吗? |
[07:08] | Yeah. I thought you could use some fresh air, | 对啊 我想你也需要透透气 |
[07:11] | and it might be fun. | 可能会很不错哦 |
[07:11] | Wow! | 可能会很不错哦 |
[07:12] | Okay, sure. Okay. | 好吧 当然 好的 |
[07:12] | This is hot. Damn! How do I get you out of this picture? Darryl? Hey. Hi, where’s Darryl? He’s in the office. Okay. Hi. Hey, man, how’s it going? | 好吧 |
[07:22] | Leave the keys. | 把钥匙留下 |
[07:24] | You still do that thing? Leave the keys. | – 你还在做那种事啊? |
[07:31] | (MUSIC PLAYING ON STEREO) | – 钥匙留下! |
[07:36] | All right. What’s up, Mike? That’s great. Okay. So did you get an e-mail from me? Yeah. Okay. Well, that was supposed to go to Packer, not Packaging. | 当然 |
[07:46] | I think that you have assembled an amazing team at Scranton. | 我觉得你把Scranton的这个团队 |
[07:49] | Did you already forward it to a whole bunch of people? | 调教的非常好 |
[07:50] | It’s really a pleasure to be a part of it. | 我很高兴能成为其中的一员 这就好像… |
[07:52] | It’s like everyone has their own special skill, you know. | 人人都有自己的专长 |
[07:53] | Uh-uh. | 人人都有自己的专长 |
[07:54] | Okay. | 你知道吗 |
[07:55] | Just like the Super Friends. | 你知道吗 就像《超级伙伴》 |
[07:56] | Well, did you get the second e-mail that I sent | 就像《超级伙伴》 |
[07:58] | Except for Dwight, who’s kind of more of a Super Dud. | 除了Dwight |
[07:59] | explaining that the first e-mail was a mistake | 他就像是个超级蠢货 |
[08:01] | and that you should delete it? | |
[08:02] | I mean, he’d be a Super Friend if there was a Super Friend | 我的意思是 他可以成为超级伙伴 如果 |
[08:02] | Yep. | 我的意思是 |
[08:03] | Have you sent that out to everyone? | 他可以成为超级伙伴 如果 |
[08:04] | whose super power was always being late. | 那位的超级功力可以总是慢大家一拍的话 |
[08:05] | Mike, I’m very busy down here. | 那位的超级功力可以总是慢大家一拍的话 |
[08:08] | You know? | 知道吗? |
[08:09] | Yikes. | |
[08:10] | Already sent it to you, my friend. | 鹰人 |
[08:11] | Hawkman. | 鹰人 |
[08:12] | Fantastic. Boring. | |
[08:14] | My plan is taking longer than I thought, | 我的计划没我预期的顺利 |
[08:15] | Call me if she rolls over. | 我的计划没我预期的顺利 |
[08:17] | but I don’t give up easily. | 但是我不会轻易放弃的 |
[08:18] | Hey. | |
[08:19] | Hey. | 我走完过两次马拉松 |
[08:19] | (TOILET FLUSHING) I have walked two marathons, so… | 我走完过两次马拉松 |
[08:22] | You okay? | 所以… |
[08:23] | Yeah. | 所以… |
[08:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[08:28] | You sure? | 男洗手间里脏死了 |
[08:29] | The men’s room was disgusting. | 男洗手间里脏死了 |
[08:30] | Yeah. Yes. | |
[08:34] | After you, sir. No, thank you. | 你先 长官 |
[08:36] | I never let anyone walk behind me. | 不 谢谢 我永远不会让人走在我后面 |
[08:36] | I’m just in this, like, stupid fight with Karen. | 10次攻击中有7次是从后面来的 |
[08:37] | Seven out of 10 attacks are from the rear. | 10次攻击中有7次是从后面来的 |
[08:39] | Okay. Well, that still leaves a 30% chance that I’ll attack you from the front. | 呃 我还有30%的几率从前面攻击你 |
[08:41] | Oh! | |
[08:42] | Yeah, but it’ll be easier to stop. | 对 但是那就很容易阻止了 |
[08:45] | I can always block the blow. Or I can counter it… | 我总是能将进攻化为无形 或者我也可以数… |
[08:45] | You want to talk about it? | 我总是能将进攻化为无形 |
[08:48] | Really? I have a special assignment for you. | 或者我也可以数… |
[08:55] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[08:55] | Who’s the target? | 嗨 |
[08:56] | Did you catch that up at Lake Wallenpaupack? | 你是在Wallenpaupack湖里逮到那个的吗? |
[08:57] | A sensitive e-mail has been released into the office. | 你是在Wallenpaupack湖里逮到那个的吗? |
[08:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:00] | You know, I used to go up there all the time with my step-dad | 知道吗 我从前老是跟我的继父一起去那 |
[09:02] | It contains a file. A picture. | 我从来没有抓过那么大的 |
[09:02] | and I never caught anything that big. | 我从来没有抓过那么大的 |
[09:05] | I caught an 80-pound shark off Montauk. | 我在Montauk抓过一只80磅的鲨鱼 |
[09:06] | The filename is Jamaica Jan Sun Princess. | |
[09:09] | That’s in the Hamptons. | 在Hamptons |
[09:09] | What’s it of? Not important. | 在Hamptons 我爸爸有条42英尺长的船 |
[09:10] | My dad’s got a 42-foot Bayliner. | 我爸爸有条42英尺长的船 |
[09:11] | Unless you’re willing to tell me everything, | 我爸爸有条42英尺长的船 |
[09:13] | Sniped it with a rifle from the crow’s-nest. | 一枪直接击中那玩意的脖子 |
[09:13] | I cannot accept this assignment. | 一枪直接击中那玩意的脖子 |
[09:14] | Okay, then forget it. Okay, I accept it. | |
[09:16] | So, I don’t know, I just feel like we’ve been dating a month, right? | |
[09:18] | Also shot a deer once. | 还有一次我们射杀了一只鹿 |
[09:19] | You know what? Let’s get right down to it. | 知道吗? |
[09:20] | Same street, I think that might be a little close. | |
[09:21] | Dunder Mifflin may be just two rooms and a warehouse, | 我们来谈正事 |
[09:22] | A little bit much. | 也许只是两间办公室 一个库房 |
[09:25] | but what we lack in flash, | 尽管我们可能空间有限 |
[09:26] | we will make up for with hard work and decency. | 但是我们用努力而谨慎的工作弥补它… |
[09:26] | What? | 但是我们用努力而谨慎的工作弥补它… |
[09:30] | Okay, this is the classic undersell. | 好了 这可是典型的放低身段哦 |
[09:30] | How far away does she live now, like, 10 minutes? | 好了 这可是典型的放低身段哦 |
[09:33] | Because you should know we don’t work out of a log cabin. | 因为… |
[09:34] | Yeah, I guess. | 你应该知道我们可不是什么乡下小公司 |
[09:36] | Honestly, I think you should go easy on her. | |
[09:37] | We trade on the New York Stock Exchange. Ever heard of it? It’s in New York. | 我们公司可是在纽约证券交易所上市的 听说过吗? |
[09:41] | No, I didn’t mind helping Jim with his problem. | 在纽约 |
[09:43] | I have to say I’m a little wary of getting involved with a big company. | 我得说跟大公司合作我有点怕怕 |
[09:43] | That’s what friends do. | 我得说跟大公司合作我有点怕怕 |
[09:45] | I help Phyllis all the time. | 我们过去遇到过一些问题 |
[09:46] | We’ve had some problems in the past. | 我们过去遇到过一些问题 |
[09:48] | And I think what Andy is trying to express is that | 我想Andy想说的是 |
[09:49] | Just yesterday, I untangled a piece of tape from her hair. | |
[09:51] | while we have the resources of a large company, | 我们虽然拥有这样的大公司的资源 |
[09:53] | So, yeah. | 但我们仍会像您提供小公司般的 关心和照顾 |
[09:54] | we will give you the care and attention of a small company. | 但我们仍会像您提供小公司般的 关心和照顾 |
[09:58] | Man, that is like poetry. | 老兄 这就像是 |
[09:59] | Hey, thanks a lot. | – 诗 – 不 |
[10:01] | I swear. No. | – 我发誓 这个人能把纸卖给… – 别说了 |
[10:02] | This guy could sell paper to a tree stump. | – 一棵树 – 闭嘴 |
[10:03] | Oh, don’t worry about it. | – 一棵树 – 闭嘴 |
[10:06] | Oh man! Talk about your classic lame-dash-o! | 哦 老兄 说到你的经典的贬低自己策略 |
[10:06] | I mean, it’s better than listening | 哦 |
[10:09] | to Michael play a conch shell, | 老兄 |
[10:10] | which is what I was doing. Oh, also, | 说到你的经典的贬低自己策略 |
[10:13] | Do we even want that guy buying our paper? | 我们一定要卖纸给那家伙吗? |
[10:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:17] | Angela Michael went to Jamaica with Jan… Yeah. | |
[10:18] | Angela, you seem so happy. | Angela 你看起来很开心 |
[10:19] | How have we not talked about this already? | 你看起来很开心 |
[10:21] | I bet you wish it were like this all the time. | 我敢打赌 你会一直希望自己是这个状态 |
[10:21] | I mean, what happened there? Kidnapping? | 我敢打赌 你会一直希望自己是这个状态 |
[10:25] | This friend of mine, | 我的一个朋友… |
[10:26] | Hey, I need to talk to you… | 我们就叫她… |
[10:26] | let’s call her… | 我们就叫她… |
[10:27] | Not now, not ever. | Noelle吧 |
[10:28] | Noelle. | Noelle吧 |
[10:29] | …about you and Jan. | |
[10:30] | None of your business. | 她错过了 |
[10:30] | She missed this deadline, turning something into corporate in New-York, | 她错过了 |
[10:32] | I wish that were true, but it… It… | 把一些资料送到纽约总公司的最后期限 |
[10:35] | but then this galant gentleman, | 然后这个伟大的绅士… |
[10:36] | It seems from that photo that two of you | |
[10:37] | have entered into an intimate relationship. | 我们就且称呼他为Curt |
[10:38] | we’ll call him Kurt, | 我们就且称呼他为Curt |
[10:39] | That photo is my personal property, and if you are telling me | 他一路开车去纽约专程替她送 |
[10:39] | he drove all the way to New-York and handed it in for her! | 他一路开车去纽约专程替她送 |
[10:42] | that you went on my computer and stole that photo, | 因为… |
[10:43] | I guess… | 因为… |
[10:44] | I don’t know, I guess he just really likes her a lot. | 我不知道 我猜他只是非常喜欢她 |
[10:44] | then I am going to call the cops. | 我不知道 |
[10:46] | Michael, nine different people e-mailed me that photo, | 我猜他只是非常喜欢她 |
[10:48] | That’s great. | 呃 这太好了 |
[10:49] | including my ex-wife and we don’t talk. | 是的 |
[10:49] | Yes, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[10:52] | Well, this is probably the icebreaker you need. You know, for your own protection, | 没错 |
[10:56] | you should disclose the relationship to HR. | 人死哪儿去了? |
[10:56] | Hello?!? | 人死哪儿去了? |
[10:59] | I bet you would love all the details, | 我…我很抱歉 |
[10:59] | I’m so sorry, man. | 我…我很抱歉 老兄 |
[11:01] | wouldn’t you, you skeevy little perv? | 老兄 |
[11:03] | I really screwed that up. | 我搞砸了 |
[11:03] | All right. If you’re having a relationship | 我搞砸了 – 真的… |
[11:04] | I really… No. Don’t worry about it. | – 真的… 不! – 别想了 |
[11:05] | with your superior, you must disclose it. | 不! – 别想了 |
[11:06] | I really Schruted it. | 我真把事情给”Schrute”掉了 (Dwight的姓) |
[11:07] | No, no. No, I am not dating Jan. | 什么? |
[11:08] | What? | 什么? |
[11:09] | She was very clear about that. | Schrute掉了 |
[11:09] | I Schruted it. | Schrute掉了 |
[11:11] | It’s just this thing people say around your office all the time. | 办公室的人一直都是这么说的 |
[11:12] | Just two like souls having a romantic time | |
[11:13] | Like when you screw something up in a really irreversible way, | 当你无可挽回的搞砸了一件事情之后… |
[11:14] | in the most romantic place on Earth. | |
[11:17] | you Schruted it. | 他们就会说你把这件事Schrute掉了 |
[11:18] | Got enough, weirdo? | 他们就会说你把这件事Schrute掉了 |
[11:20] | I don’t know where it comes from, though. | 我不晓得是谁先这么说的 |
[11:20] | All right, thanks, Michael. Okay. | 我不晓得是谁先这么说的 |
[11:22] | Okay, we only have three hours, people, | 你觉得这个典故来自Dwight Schrute吗? |
[11:22] | You think it comes from Dwight Schrute? | 你觉得这个典故来自Dwight Schrute吗? |
[11:23] | to plan a whole luau and you’re not helping. | 我不知道 |
[11:24] | I don’t know. Who knows how words are formed. | 我不知道 谁知道那些词是怎么来的? |
[11:26] | What are the ingredients of poi? I’ve called every grocery store in Scranton and no one sells whole pigs. | 谁知道那些词是怎么来的? |
[11:30] | It’s a big order. | 这笔订单可不小啊 谢谢你 Ken |
[11:31] | Thanks, Ken. Yeah, thank you. | 对啊 谢谢 |
[11:32] | Did you try the petting zoo? | 对啊 谢谢 |
[11:33] | Hey, how’s Annie? She’s great. | – 嗨 Annie怎么样了? – 哦 她很好 |
[11:35] | This is us last year in Bermuda. | 这是我们在百慕大最后一年的照片 |
[11:36] | Dunder Mifflin, this is Pam. | – 嗨 Annie怎么样了? |
[11:39] | Just a second. Michael? | – 哦 她很好 |
[11:41] | Lovely place. You ever been to Bermuda? | 那地方不错 |
[11:41] | It’s Jan on the phone. Oh, God! | 那地方不错 |
[11:43] | No, no, no. Hang up. Hang up. | 你去过百慕大吗? |
[11:44] | JULIUS: Stanley Hudson. Julius, how’s it going? | 你去过百慕大吗? |
[11:46] | Tell her I’m not here. Don’t… Don’t… | 啊 Julius 最近好吗? |
[11:47] | Great, great, great. Stanley, so good to see you. | 不错 不错 不错 |
[11:48] | I’ve ran out of gas. | Stanley 很高兴见到你 |
[11:50] | I hit a deer. I hit… I hit a deer with my car. | 我也是 |
[11:51] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[11:52] | I’d like you fellows to meet Ryan Howard. | 我给你们介绍一下Ryan Howard |
[11:53] | No. I hit a cat. Tell her I hit a cat. | 嗨 |
[11:54] | Hi. Yeah. I’m gonna let Ryan do a little pitch | 嗨 |
[11:56] | He’ll call you back. Okay. Great. | 我让Ryan跟你们先谈谈 |
[11:57] | for you while I do my crossword puzzle. Ryan. | |
[12:01] | Do you think she bought it? Okay. Okay. Michael hit a deer? | 我做我的单词游戏先 |
[12:08] | Hi. Hi. Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[12:11] | Michael! Michael, there’s an emergency in the warehouse. | 嗨 – |
[12:12] | Hello, Ryan. Hi. | – 你好 Ryan – 嗨 |
[12:13] | What do you have for us? | 你要跟我们谈什么? |
[12:15] | An accident? Is somebody hurt? | 你好 Ryan |
[12:16] | No, it’s… | – 嗨 |
[12:18] | We can offer our biggest discounts on 30% recycled and ultra premium laser. | 再生超值打印纸 我们可以给您30%的折扣 |
[12:18] | It involves the photograph. | 再生超值打印纸 |
[12:20] | Oh, God! No, no, no. | 我们可以给您30%的折扣 |
[12:22] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[12:23] | Can I use your phone? | 可以用一下您的电话吗? |
[12:25] | Yeah, sure. Go ahead. Thanks. | – 好的 当然 用吧 – 谢谢 |
[12:26] | Let me talk to you about a few of the other things we can offer. | 我再跟你说说我们的其他产品吧 |
[12:28] | Namely, we know that tax season’s coming up, | 也就是 我们知道 收税的季节就快到了 |
[12:30] | so by April 1st we can have you fully stocked. | 所以在四月一号前 我们可以无限量向您供应 |
[12:32] | Mike, you’re a rock star, man! | – 优惠价格的墨盒 |
[12:33] | We have discount prices on ink cartridges. DWIGHT: One. | – 优惠价格的墨盒 |
[12:34] | You are the man! | – 还有任何您所需要的 |
[12:35] | Three. | – 还有任何您所需要的 |
[12:36] | DARRYL: Yeah! Well done! | – 表格 |
[12:36] | And also any forms that you’re gonna need… | – 表格 |
[12:37] | – Seven. …we can custom make them. | |
[12:37] | – (MAN WHOOPING) All right. Okay. Hit that corporate booty. | |
[12:41] | ROY: Nice to hit it! Hello! Hi! Attention, everyone. | 表格 |
[12:42] | (LAUGHING) | 表格 我们可以为您定做 |
[12:44] | And you just said, “Hi! Hi! Hi!” | 你就只会说”嗨 嗨 嗨” |
[12:49] | You sounded like my niece. | 听起来… 就像我侄女 |
[12:51] | Apparently, there is an e-mail circulating around | 我们可以为您定做 |
[12:54] | And she’s six months old! | 她才6个月大 |
[12:54] | that contains a very PG-13 rated picture of me and a woman. | 她才6个月大 |
[12:58] | Jan. | 谢谢你们跟我谈这些 |
[12:59] | Well, I appreciate what you guys are saying, | 谢谢你们跟我谈这些 |
[13:00] | No, Kevin, a woman. Maybe Jan, maybe… | 谢谢你们跟我谈这些 |
[13:01] | but it makes more fiscal sense to go with one of the big guys. | 但是我觉得跟大公司合作 在价格上可能更合算一些 |
[13:03] | Urgle Grue. | – 当然 – 没错 |
[13:03] | Sure. That’s true. | – 当然 – 没错 |
[13:04] | My point is that if you get it, | – 当然 – 没错 我们在价格上没法与大公司竞争 |
[13:04] | We can’t compete with their prices. | 我们在价格上没法与大公司竞争 |
[13:06] | But let me ask you something. | 但是请回答我的问题 |
[13:07] | I would ask that you just delete it, sight unseen. | 但是请回答我的问题 售后服务对您来说有多重要? |
[13:07] | How important to you is customer service? Very. | 售后服务对您来说有多重要? |
[13:09] | Let’s be professional, all right? | – 非常重要 |
[13:10] | ELECTRONIC VOICE: Please keep holding. Your call is very important to us. | – 非常重要 – 请继续等待 您的电话对我们非常重要 |
[13:12] | Feelin’… Feelin’ hot, hot, hot | – 请继续等待 您的电话对我们非常重要 |
[13:13] | That’s one of the big guys. Been on hold this whole time. | 这就是其中的某个”大公司” 一直让我们等到现在 |
[13:16] | Hey! Hey. | 而这是Dunder-Mifflin公司 |
[13:17] | And this is Dunder Mifflin. | 而这是Dunder-Mifflin公司 |
[13:18] | What are you doing out here? | |
[13:19] | Island living, you know. | |
[13:21] | KELLY: Dunder Mifflin customer service. This is Kelly. | Dunder-Mifflin售后服务 我是Kelly |
[13:22] | Jan called. | 嗨 Kelly 我是Jim. |
[13:22] | Hey, Kelly, it’s Jim. | 嗨 Kelly 我是Jim. |
[13:23] | She’s coming in later to talk to you. | 嗨 Kelly 我是Jim. |
[13:24] | Oh, my God! Jim! How are you? I wanted to tell you… | 哦 上帝啊 Jim 你好吗? |
[13:25] | Did she say what it’s about? | 哦 上帝啊 Jim 你好吗? |
[13:27] | Here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[13:27] | That’s all she said. | 这是我的名片 |
[13:28] | It’s got my cell number, my pager number, | 上面有我的手机号码 |
[13:30] | my home number and my other pager number. | 我的呼机号码 我家里的号码 还有我另外一个呼机的号码 |
[13:32] | I never take vacations. I never get sick. And I don’t celebrate any major holidays. | 我从不休假 我从不生病 我也不会庆祝各大节日 |
[13:35] | All right. I get it. | 好的 我明白了 |
[13:37] | We got a deal. All right. | 我们成交 好的 |
[13:40] | Thanks. That was fun. | 谢谢 那很有意思 |
[13:40] | Olé, olé, olé | olé, olé, olé 谢谢 那很有意思 |
[13:41] | Yeah. I really enjoy spending time with you. | 是的 我很高兴跟你们一起跑生意 |
[13:44] | You’re a very nice person. | 你是个很好的人 |
[13:44] | Olé, olé, olé | olé, olé, olé 你是个很好的人 |
[13:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:47] | I’m so glad you’re with Jim. | 我很高兴你跟Jim在一起了 |
[13:47] | The people in the party, hot, hot, hot | 我很高兴你跟Jim在一起了 |
[13:49] | He was hung-up on Pam for such a long time. | 之前他暗恋了Pam很久 |
[13:51] | I think you dropped this. | 我还以为他永远忘不了她呢 |
[13:52] | I didn’t think he’d ever get over her. | 我还以为他永远忘不了她呢 |
[13:56] | You sure? | |
[13:57] | Definitely. | 那不错 |
[13:58] | That’s nice. | 那不错 |
[14:01] | You can pay me back later for the makeover. | 你可以迟点再把化妆做头发的钱给我 |
[14:01] | I have disconnected the office T1 line. | 你可以迟点再把化妆做头发的钱给我 |
[14:03] | I have ordered that be taken down. | |
[14:04] | All right. | |
[14:05] | I’ve destroyed all printouts from the bathroom. | |
[14:08] | There are copies in the bathroom? | |
[14:10] | There were a lot of them. | |
[14:12] | ANDY: Hey, boss. Got a minute? MICHAEL: Yes, Andy. | 嗨 老板 – 有时间吗? – 有 Andy |
[14:12] | All right. | 嗨 老板 |
[14:15] | ANDY: I forget. Why did Dwight say he was late this morning? | 我忘了 Dwight上午说他为什么迟到来着? |
[14:18] | MICHAEL: He didn’t say. That’s weird. | – 他没说 – 这很奇怪啊 |
[14:19] | Because I was just walking past his desk and I saw this, | 因为我刚路过他的桌子 我看到了这个 |
[14:20] | I think I owe you one. | 因为我刚路过他的桌子 |
[14:21] | Sorry? | 我看到了这个 |
[14:22] | For talking sense into Halpert. | 是纽约收费站的收据 |
[14:23] | which is a toll booth receipt from New York City, | 是纽约收费站的收据 |
[14:24] | The Days Inn Room 228 was staring to get really depressing. | |
[14:26] | stamped really early this morning. | 盖章的时间是今天一大早 |
[14:28] | Yeah, I know, don’t worry about it. | |
[14:29] | So… | |
[14:29] | I mean, he was being ridiculous. | |
[14:31] | Why would Dwight go to New York without telling anyone? | 为什么Dwight要偷偷去纽约? |
[14:31] | Yeah. But thanks, seriously. | 为什么Dwight要偷偷去纽约? |
[14:35] | Sure. Okay. | 你觉得他去见Jan了? |
[14:35] | You think he went to see Jan? | 你觉得他去见Jan了? |
[14:37] | That’s not like him, is it? | 他不是那种人 是吗? |
[14:41] | Someone told me a story about this… With like laundry and betrayal. | 有人曾经告诉过我一个故事 |
[14:41] | (DARRYL WHOOPING) | 有人曾经告诉过我一个故事 |
[14:43] | DARRYL: Yes! | 是关于脏衣服和背叛的 |
[14:44] | Yes, what’d I tell you? | |
[14:46] | I knew he’d turn up. You see that? | |
[14:47] | Did you betray Dwight and try to steal his job or something? | 是你背叛了Dwight 还想偷他的工作吗? |
[14:50] | This is the greatest night of my life. | |
[14:51] | No. | 不是 |
[14:53] | You are remembering it wrong. | 你记错了 |
[14:56] | Dwight betrayed me once before. | Dwight之前背叛过我一次 |
[14:59] | So this is his strike two. | 那么这次是他第二次出招了 |
[15:01] | You know what they say? | 你知道他们说什么吗 |
[15:03] | “Fool me once, strike one. | 捉弄我一次 惩罚一下 |
[15:03] | Who did this to you? Where is he? What? | 捉弄我一次 |
[15:06] | “But fool me twice, | 但是捉弄我第二次… |
[15:08] | No. It’s not… It’s nothing. It’s hot in here. | 惩罚一下 |
[15:10] | “strike three.” | 惩罚就不会那么简单了 |
[15:13] | I like Karen. | 我喜欢Karen |
[15:15] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[15:16] | Appears intelligent. | 看起来也很聪明 |
[15:19] | Well, I like pretty women who have the appearance of intelligence. | 那 我喜欢看起来聪明的漂亮女人 |
[15:24] | My girlfriend is also beautiful and smart. | 我的女友也是既漂亮又聪明 |
[15:25] | Yeah. | Yeah. |
[15:27] | She could be a model. | 她都能做模特 |
[15:29] | Or a college professor, | 或者大学教授 |
[15:31] | which is intimidating to a lot of guys. | 这些工作让很多人望而却步啊 |
[15:34] | We should go on a double date. | 我们应该一起约会 |
[15:36] | Thanks. | 我的女友也是既漂亮又聪明 |
[15:38] | No thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[15:39] | JAN: Dwight’s name is on the security sign-in sheet, | Dwight的名字出现在了保安的签字单上 |
[15:42] | You don’t need to stay here. I know. | 但是我不知道他去见了谁 |
[15:42] | but I don’t know who he met with. | 但是我不知道他去见了谁 |
[15:45] | And where it asks to state your business, | 在”业务范畴”一栏 |
[15:47] | he wrote, “Beeswax Not Yours Incorporated.” | 他写的”不是你的蜂蜡公司” |
[15:49] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[15:55] | Oh, doggie. | 哦 狗东西 嗨 |
[15:58] | Hey, you wanna grab a coffee? | 想去喝杯咖啡吗? |
[16:00] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:01] | So you’re PMSing pretty bad, huh? | 当然 看看你 |
[16:02] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[16:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:08] | Hey! We nailed the sale. | 嗨 我们搞定了那笔生意 |
[16:11] | Where were you this morning? | 你今早去了哪儿? |
[16:13] | I overslept. Damn rooster didn’t crow. | 我睡过了 该死的公鸡没打鸣 |
[16:15] | Why do you lie, liar? I’m not a liar. | 为什么要说谎 骗子? |
[16:19] | You are lying right now. Sure seems like he’s lying. | – 我不是骗子 – 你现在就在撒谎 看起来他是在说谎 |
[16:22] | Stay out of this, you! | 没你的事 |
[16:23] | I know that you went to corporate this morning. | 我知道你去了总部 |
[16:25] | And I know that you lied about it. | 就是今天早上 我也知道你为此撒了谎 |
[16:28] | JAN: Hello, everyone. | 鉴于你的前科… |
[16:29] | And given our history, I need you to tell me right now | 鉴于你的前科… |
[16:31] | Hello, Michael. Hello. | 我要你立刻告诉我 |
[16:33] | exactly what you were doing this morning. | 你早上到底做什么了 |
[16:33] | Hi, Jan. You look | 你早上到底做什么了 |
[16:36] | Michael, I cannot tell you what I was doing there. | Michael 我不能告诉你我去哪儿干什么了 |
[16:36] | tan. | Michael 我不能告诉你我去哪儿干什么了 |
[16:38] | I was in Scottsdale, visiting my sister. | 但是你必须相信我 |
[16:39] | But you have to trust me. | 但是你必须相信我 |
[16:40] | I would never do anything to hurt you or this company. | 我没做伤害你 |
[16:41] | Yeah? How was it? | 我没做伤害你 |
[16:44] | Okay, you know what? | 或者伤害公司的事 好的 知道吗? |
[16:45] | I want you to think about your future at this company. | 你得考虑一下你将来在公司的处境 |
[16:46] | Very sunny. | 你得考虑一下你将来在公司的处境 |
[16:47] | I want you to think about it long and hard. | 仔细的好好的想想 |
[16:48] | Family’s important. | 仔细的好好的想想 |
[16:49] | That’s what she said. Don’t… | – 那是她说的 – 别 |
[16:50] | Michael. I would like to speak with you | – 那是她说的 – 别 |
[16:52] | Don’t you dare. | 你竟敢 |
[16:53] | in your office, please. | 你竟敢 |
[16:54] | Okay. Yep. | |
[16:55] | I want to know what you were doing this morning by the end of the day. | 下班之前告诉我你今天早上干什么去了 |
[17:05] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[17:07] | How’s it gonna be okay, Dwight? | 怎么会没事 Dwight? |
[17:09] | Everyone will know our business. | 大家都会知道我们的事了 |
[17:11] | Well, that’s not the worst thing in the world. | 这不是世界上最糟糕的事 |
[17:14] | I’ll just stand up in front of the office and reveal our true love. | 我要站在整个办公室的人的面前 将我们之间的真爱公布于众 |
[17:19] | It won’t be that bad. Look at Kelly and Ryan. | 不会那么糟糕的 看看Kelly和Ryan |
[17:22] | I hate those two people more than anything in the entire world. | 再没有什么比那两个人可恨的了 |
[17:27] | Well, I don’t have a lot of choices. | 呃 我别无选择 |
[17:31] | KAREN: So, let me ask you a question. Okay. | 我来问你个问题 好的 |
[17:31] | Why am I here, Michael? | 我来问你个问题 |
[17:33] | Did you ever have a thing for Pam? | 你之前是不是喜欢过Pam? |
[17:34] | I… In the last year, | 你之前是不是喜欢过Pam? |
[17:35] | I’ve gone through a divorce, an identity theft, | |
[17:36] | Pam? Did I ever have a thing for her? No. | |
[17:38] | a husband who would not communicate. | 我有没有喜欢过她? 没有 |
[17:42] | Why? Did she say something? | 怎么了? 她说什么了吗? |
[17:42] | This is neither here nor there. | 怎么了? |
[17:43] | My psychiatrist thinks that I have some self-destructive tendencies, | 她说什么了吗? |
[17:45] | I moved here from Connecticut. | 我是从Connecticut调过来的 |
[17:47] | and that for once, I should indulge them. | 是啊… |
[17:47] | Yeah. | 是啊… |
[17:49] | Okay, here’s the… | 好吧 事情是这样的… |
[17:50] | Are you following me? | 好吧 |
[17:51] | Yes. | 事情是这样的… |
[17:53] | I had a crush on her before I left. | 我曾经… |
[17:53] | I think I owe it to myself | 我曾经… |
[17:56] | to find some kind of happiness, you know? | 暗恋过她 那是在我离开这以前 |
[17:59] | And I told her about it and she didn’t feel the same way. | 我向她表白了 但是她对我没意思 |
[17:59] | I mean, even… Even if it means lowering my expectations | 我向她表白了 |
[18:02] | So it didn’t amount to anything and I left. | 事情也没有什么结果 我就走了 |
[18:04] | or redefining the word itself. | |
[18:07] | Okay, yeah… This is the thing, you know? | |
[18:09] | I am attracted to you. | 我很高兴你在这儿 |
[18:09] | I’m really glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你在这儿 |
[18:12] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[18:13] | I don’t… I don’t know why, I… But I am, | 好 |
[18:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:19] | and I need to follow my instincts. | |
[18:20] | (CLEARING THROAT) | |
[18:21] | At least, that’s what Dr. Perry thinks. | 大家请注意一下 |
[18:22] | May I have your attention, please? | 大家请注意一下 |
[18:24] | Who’s Dr. Perry? I… | |
[18:25] | This will only take a moment of your time. | 我只占用大家一点点时间 |
[18:26] | This is the point, okay? | 我只占用大家一点点时间 |
[18:29] | You’re wrong for me. | |
[18:29] | “Although I love this company more than almost anything in the world, | 尽管我爱这个公司胜过一切 |
[18:31] | In… | |
[18:33] | “I have decided to step down from my post and spend more time with my family. | “我还是决定从我的位置退下来 多花点时间给我的家庭 |
[18:34] | In every way. | “我还是决定从我的位置退下来 |
[18:35] | But I still… | 多花点时间给我的家庭 |
[18:36] | Well, I… | “我不惧怕未知的事情 |
[18:37] | “I do not fear the unknown. | “我不惧怕未知的事情 |
[18:39] | “I will meet my new challenges head on and I will succeed. | “我会勇敢面对我的新挑战 “我会成功 |
[18:39] | …find myself wanting | “我会勇敢面对我的新挑战 |
[18:42] | “And I will laugh in the faces of those who doubt me. | “我会在那些怀疑我的人面前露出笑容 |
[18:44] | to be with you. | |
[18:46] | “It’s been a pleasure working with some of you | “很高兴与你们当中的一些人共事 |
[18:48] | And I to you, | “我不会很快忘记你们的 |
[18:48] | “and I will not forget those of you soon. | “我不会很快忘记你们的 |
[18:51] | “But remember, while today it is me, | “但是记住 “今天因为我 |
[18:51] | in addition, feel the same feelings | “但是记住 |
[18:56] | “we all shall fall.” | “大家都会情绪低落” |
[18:56] | that you are, as well. | “大家都会情绪低落” |
[19:01] | In other words, I’m quitting, so… | 换句话说 |
[19:05] | (SINGING) Oompa, Loompa, doom-pa-dee-dawesome | 我要辞职 所以… |
[19:05] | Good. Good. | |
[19:09] | Dwight is now gone, which is totally awesome | Dwight终于走人了 |
[19:11] | So, thanks for coming by. | 这简直太棒了 |
[19:13] | Why was he gone? | 他为什么要走? |
[19:15] | Yes… | 他是个很好的人啊 |
[19:15] | He was such a nice guy | 他是个很好的人啊 |
[19:16] | I… | 他是个很好的人啊 |
[19:17] | Oh. Good. Okay. | 不 他不是 |
[19:17] | No, he was not | 不 他不是 |
[19:18] | Okay. | 他是个百分百的蠢货 |
[19:18] | He was a total douche | 他是个百分百的蠢货 |
[19:21] | Doompa-dee-doom | |
[19:21] | Thank you for taking the time. | |
[19:23] | Well, thanks for coming over. I appreciate… | |
[19:24] | I would like to give the rest of my belongings to Michael Scott. | 我要把我留下来的东西送给… |
[19:31] | Wait 15 minutes, okay? | |
[19:32] | Just take it. | 拿着吧 |
[19:32] | Then find an excuse and meet me at your condo, okay? | 拿着吧 |
[19:33] | Except this. | 除了这个 |
[19:35] | Okay. | – 祝你好运 |
[19:35] | Good luck. And this one. | – 祝你好运 – 还有这个 |
[19:39] | Jan? | – 还有这个 |
[19:40] | Dwight will be missed. | 大家会想念的Dwight的 |
[19:42] | You complete me. | 但我不会… |
[19:43] | Not by me so much, but he will be missed. | 但我不会… |
[19:49] | Dwight from sales | 想的那么厉害 但是大家会想他的 |
[19:50] | Oh, God. | 在销售上… |
[19:52] | was one of the most honorable and efficient employees | 是我们公司最值得尊敬 |
[19:55] | this company has ever had. | 又最有效率的员工 |
[19:57] | Hey. | 我的人生目标之一就是死在这里 |
[19:57] | DWIGHT: One of my life goals was to die right here in my desk chair. | 我的人生目标之一就是死在这里 |
[20:00] | You remember when we were planning our honeymoon, | 死在我的办公桌椅上 |
[20:02] | And today, that dream was shattered. | 而今天… 这个梦想破灭了 |
[20:03] | and you wanted to go to Hawaii and I wanted to go to Mexico? | 而今天… |
[20:07] | Yeah. | |
[20:10] | I was definitely right. Oh, brother. | 嗨 |
[20:10] | Hey, man. | 嗨 老兄 |
[20:21] | What am I gonna do? I’m gonna hang it up at home. | 老兄 |
[20:25] | What happened on your sales call? | 你们的销售业务怎么了? |
[20:26] | I don’t have a lot of art. | 你们的销售业务怎么了? |
[20:29] | Am I happy about the way things turned out? | 我对事情的结果开心不开心? |
[20:32] | Oh, “Happy’s” such an ugly word, | |
[20:34] | Resynchro Web-Dl et corrections : LeRalouf | “开心” … 这个字眼太恶心了 但是… |
[20:39] | but I saw what needed to be done and I did it and now I’m thrilled. | 这是必须要做的 而我也做到了 现在我爽死了 |
[20:42] | So, it’s pretty… | 所以… 自由了 |
[20:45] | Hello? | 嘿! |
[20:47] | Pretty good. | 感觉太棒了! |
[20:51] | Resynchro Web-Dl et corrections : LeRalouf |