时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hello, Son. | 你好 儿子 |
[00:02] | If you’re watching this, that means I’m already dead. | 如果你看到了这个 也就是说我已经死了 |
[00:06] | Life is a… How do you know it’s gonna be a boy? | 人生是一条道路… – 你怎么知道会是个男孩? |
[00:08] | How… Would you stop interrupting, please? | – 怎么– 你能别干扰我吗 拜托? |
[00:11] | Yesterday, I was scraping some gunk | 昨天 |
[00:13] | off my wall sockets with a metal fork | 我用金属叉子从我 墙上的插口上刮下一些粘稠物 |
[00:15] | and I gave myself the nastiest shock. | 我让自己感到了最让人恶心的震惊 |
[00:19] | And when I came to, I had an epiphery. | 而当我缓过神来 我有了个醒悟 |
[00:24] | Life is precious. | 生命是宝贵的 |
[00:27] | And if I die, I want my son | 如果我死了 我想让我的… 儿子… |
[00:35] | to know the dealio. The dealio of life. | 知道之中的道理 人生的道理 |
[00:39] | Here are some things that I want to teach you | 有些事情我想要教你 |
[00:40] | that your mother won’t be able to. | 你妈妈不能教的 |
[00:42] | To jump-start a car, first, pop the hood. | 来启动一辆车 首先打开引擎罩 |
[00:45] | Then you take these bad boys and clip them anywhere on the engine. | 然后拿这两个坏家伙 并夹在引擎的任何地方 |
[00:51] | Then, you take these and clip them wherever. | 然后 你就拿这个 把它们夹在任何地方 |
[00:59] | Number eight, learn how to take off a woman’s bra. | 第8件: 学会如何脱掉女人的胸罩 |
[01:02] | What… We will demonstrate on Pam. | – 什么? – 我们来在Pam身上证明 |
[01:03] | No. And… | – 不! |
[01:04] | No. Come on. | – 不 – 来吧 |
[01:06] | You just twist your hand until something breaks. | 你扭动你的手就行 直到… 有东西破裂 |
[01:12] | Ow! | 奥 |
[01:13] | Well, you get the picture. Thanks, Pam. | 你看到就行了 谢谢 Pam |
[01:17] | And remember, no matter what, I will always love you. | 并记住: 无论怎样 我会永远爱你 |
[01:20] | What if he’s a murderer? | 那如果他是个杀人犯呢? |
[01:22] | He’s not gonna be a murderer. | 他不会是个杀人犯 |
[01:23] | Maybe that’s how you die? | – 也许你就是这么死的… – 知道吗? |
[01:25] | You know what, Dwight, do you want to do this or no? | Dwight 你想做还是不想做? |
[01:28] | I wanna do this. Okay. | – 我想做 – 好… |
[01:31] | From the top. Ready? | 从头 准备好? |
[01:33] | Three… Action. | – 三… – 开拍! 富兰克林 |
[01:55] | Hello, everyone. | 你们好 各位 |
[01:57] | As you know, we are six days away from Phyllis’ wedding. | 如你们所知 我们离Phyllis的婚礼 还有六天 |
[02:03] | So get your suits to the dry cleaners and get your hair did. | 所以把你们的套装送去干洗 |
[02:06] | And Karen, you might wanna invest | 把头发修整好 |
[02:08] | in a dress or a skirt of some kind | 你或许想投资买条套裙 |
[02:11] | if you don’t already have one. | 或某种裙子 如果你还没有 |
[02:13] | This may be Phyllis’ only wedding ever. | 这或许是Phyllis 唯一的婚礼 |
[02:16] | It’s my job to insure that none of you look like ragamuffins. | 确保你们没有人看起来 衣裳褴褛是我的工作 |
[02:19] | So I am instituting prima nocta. | 所以… 我在制定 |
[02:26] | Prima nocta, I believe, from the movie Braveheart | 我相信是从电影《勇敢的心》而来 |
[02:29] | and confirmed on Wikipedia, | 并在Wikipedia(一个百科网站)得到确认 |
[02:31] | is when the king got to deflower | 是指国王在婚礼夜晚和每一个 |
[02:34] | every new bride on her wedding night. | 新娘共度 |
[02:38] | So… | 所以… |
[02:40] | I’m sorry, I had a very different understanding | 我很抱歉 我… 我对于primae noctis的意思 |
[02:44] | as to what prima nocta meant. | 有非常不同的理解 |
[02:47] | I’m trying to get everyone excited about Phyllis’ wedding | 我试着让所有人对Phyllis的 婚礼感到兴奋 |
[02:49] | because I want her to get people excited about my wedding | 因为我想让她去让人 对我的婚礼感到兴奋 |
[02:53] | when the time comes, which won’t be hard, | 当时候来临时 这不那么难 |
[02:56] | because it’s gonna be awesome. | 因为会是非常棒的 |
[02:57] | A lot better than hers, that’s for sure. | 比她的好很多 这是肯定的 |
[02:59] | It’ll probably be on a boat. | 或许会在一艘船上 |
[03:01] | What’s up, spinsters? | 怎么样 未婚妇女们? |
[03:03] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:04] | You know, this is a luncheon shower. | 你知道 这是个午宴会 |
[03:06] | Girls only. | 只有女孩 |
[03:07] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[03:08] | The guys are having a little shindig of their own | 男孩子们有自己的小节目 |
[03:11] | in the warehouse from 2:30 to 3:15. | 在仓库里 从2:30到3:15 |
[03:14] | It is the only time that Bob was available. | 这是Bob唯一的单身时间了 |
[03:17] | Sort of a guys’ night out. | 算是男士狂欢夜吧 |
[03:19] | A G.N.O., if you will. A gno. | G-N-O(男士狂欢夜缩写) 如果你这么叫的话 g-no(缩写的变形) |
[03:22] | Actually, it’s more of a guys’ afternoon in. | 事实上 更像是男士下午室内聚会 |
[03:25] | A G.A.I. A gay. | G-A-I(男士下午室内聚会缩写) |
[03:27] | Not… Not… It’s not gay. It’s just a… | 不是… 不是… 是 呃… 不是男同性恋(同音) 是 只是个… |
[03:34] | It’s a bridal shower for guys. A guy shower. | 男士新娘聚会 男士聚会 |
[03:38] | An hour-long shower with guys. | 一小时的男士聚会 |
[03:48] | KAREN: I guess Jim and I have had a little bit | 我想Jim和我在过去的几周内 |
[03:50] | of a rough patch for the past couple weeks, | 有点小摩擦 |
[03:53] | but we had some really good talks | 但我们有过几次很好的谈心 |
[03:55] | and, actually now, I think that we’re better than ever. | 并… 事实上 现在我觉得 我们比以往更好了 |
[03:59] | Karen and I had a long talk last night | Karen和我昨晚谈了… 很长时间的话 |
[04:05] | and the night before that | 还有前天晚上 |
[04:07] | and every night for the last five nights. | 还有 呃… 每一天晚上… 在过去的… 五个晚上 |
[04:26] | PAM: Something’s up with Jim and Karen. | Jim和Karen有些不对劲 |
[04:29] | Not that I’ve been eavesdropping. | 不是我在偷听 |
[04:31] | It’s not really any of my business. | 真的是不关我的事 |
[04:34] | But I’ve gotten pretty good at reading the back of Jim’s neck. | 但… |
[04:38] | Halpert! | 我对于了解Jim还是很拿手的 |
[04:40] | Tall, queer, handsome as ever. | 高个子 古怪 如往常一样英俊 |
[04:43] | “Hey, everybody, it’s me, Jim.” | “嘿 各位 是我 Jim” |
[04:47] | Hello, hello. Todd Packer. | 你好 你好 |
[04:51] | Karen Filippelli, Jim’s girlfriend. | Karen Filipelli Jim的女朋友 |
[04:53] | Shut up! Yep. | 不是吧! |
[04:55] | Shut it! | – 是的 – 不是吧! |
[04:56] | That’s rude. | – 这很没礼貌 – 不是这个 |
[04:57] | Either this chick is a dude or Halpert got scared straight. | – 这很没礼貌 – 不是这个 妞是假小子 就是Halpert怕成为异性恋! |
[05:02] | MICHAEL: Yes! Yes! | 是的 |
[05:03] | (EXCLAIMS) | 是的! |
[05:05] | There… | 这… |
[05:07] | What happened? What? | 怎么了? |
[05:09] | Oh, God… | |
[05:10] | Quick! Somebody help! Help the man! | 快点 |
[05:13] | No! No! No! | 来人帮帮我! 帮帮这个人! |
[05:14] | MICHAEL: I can’t believe you’re not gonna be there. | 我不敢相信你不会在那儿 |
[05:16] | It’s gonna be good. | 会很好的 |
[05:17] | It’s gonna be a great bachelor party, man. | 会是个非常好的单身汉舞会 兄弟 |
[05:20] | TODD: I have a full day of sales calls. | – 我有一整天的销售电话 |
[05:21] | You should get out of them. | – 你应该逃离它们 我不能 |
[05:24] | Oh, God. | 是– |
[05:25] | It’s the only time he can do it. | 是他唯一能做的时候 |
[05:27] | 2:30 to 3:15. It’s gonna be great. | 2:30到3:15 会非常棒的 |
[05:30] | We’re going to be doing some darts, | 我们要玩飞镖 我们要… |
[05:32] | we’re gonna be grilling up some steaks. | 烤些牛排 |
[05:34] | Got some pie, going to be very delicious. | 我有些馅儿饼… 会是非常好吃的… |
[05:38] | And what kind of stripper did you get? | 那你请了什么样的脱衣舞娘? |
[05:42] | I did not order a stripper. | 我没有请脱衣舞娘 |
[05:44] | What do you mean you didn’t order a stripper? | 你没请脱衣舞娘? |
[05:46] | No… | 你有去过单身汉舞会吗? |
[05:46] | You ever even been to a bachelor party? (MUMBLES) | 是的 |
[05:55] | Not personally, no. | 不是亲自的 不 |
[05:57] | Mike, okay. A stripper is Bachelor Party 101. | 好吧 Mike 好吗? – 脱衣舞娘是单身汉舞会必备的 – 我… |
[06:00] | I… I… | 如果你不请脱衣舞娘 你的派对就会很烂 |
[06:01] | If you don’t get a stripper, your party’s gonna suck. | 如果你不请脱衣舞娘 你的派对就会很烂 |
[06:03] | I can’t get a stripper here. | 我不能请脱衣舞娘到这儿 |
[06:05] | Sexual harassment. | 性骚扰 |
[06:08] | Get one for the girls, too. That evens it out. | 我只是– 也给女士们请一个 |
[06:11] | Like, you know, separate but equal. | 这样就平等了 你知道 分别的但是平等 |
[06:13] | So that’s what that means. | 那么就是这个意思了 |
[06:15] | Okay, everybody, a slight change of plans. | 好了 各位 计划有点小改变 |
[06:17] | We are still going to be having two parties, | 我们仍然开两个派对 但每个 |
[06:19] | but each is going to get a little extra dose of naughty. | 会加入些许情趣 |
[06:23] | (EXCLAIMS) | |
[06:24] | All right! | 好啊! |
[06:25] | (EXCLAIMS) | 好啊! |
[06:26] | Okay. What? | – 同志… – 什么? |
[06:27] | Okay, co-ed naked strippers in this office, for realsies. | 好… 请两个异性脱衣舞者到办公室 说真的 |
[06:31] | Under no circumstance should a man | 没有任何条件允许一个男人在这个 |
[06:33] | strip off his clothes in this office. | 办公室里脱掉他的衣服 |
[06:35] | Shut up, Angela! | 闭嘴 Angela! |
[06:42] | PAM: Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:43] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[06:50] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吧? |
[06:52] | Oh, yeah. Why? | 哦 是的 为何问? |
[06:55] | Well, you seem a little tired. | 你看起来有点疲惫 |
[06:59] | Yeah, well, I guess there’s been a couple of late nights. | 是啊 呃… 我想是最近几晚熬夜的缘故 |
[07:04] | Karen and I have been up talking. | Karen和我聊到很晚 |
[07:09] | You should get more sleep. | 你应该多睡会儿 |
[07:12] | Yeah, I know I should. | 是啊 我知道我应该 |
[07:13] | Never underestimate the power of a good night’s sleep. | 永远不要低估睡眠好的力量 |
[07:16] | No, I’m sure you’re right. | 不 我肯定你说得对 |
[07:18] | When I get eight hours compared to like, six hours, | 当我睡8小时 比起 大概 6小时… |
[07:21] | it’s like, big difference. | 就像是 很大的区别呢! |
[07:23] | Really? | 真的? |
[07:24] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[07:26] | You’ve got to get your REM cycle | 要达到”快眼动周期” |
[07:29] | going with the whole sleeping better than not. | 与整个睡眠相配… 总比没有好 |
[07:36] | Good advice, Beesly. Thanks. | 不错的建议 Beesly |
[07:38] | See you out there? Yeah. | 谢谢 办公室见? 好 |
[07:42] | Don’t fall asleep at your desk! | 别睡在你的办公桌上 |
[07:44] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[07:46] | Okay. We are off. | 好 我们走了 |
[07:48] | Ryan and I are going to go get some supplies | Ryan和我要去买些物品 |
[07:51] | and I need you to handle hiring the strippers. | 我要你… 处理 雇脱衣舞娘的事 |
[07:56] | Absolutely not. I’m on it. | – 绝对不可能 – 我办 |
[07:58] | Well, get on it and make it happen. | 着手此事 把它办完 |
[08:01] | Ruddy cheeks, thick calves, no tats, no moles. | 红润的脸 着实的小腿 不能脏 没有痣 |
[08:05] | No tats. | 不能脏 |
[08:07] | No, tats. Of course, I want… | 不 是脏(音似乳头) |
[08:08] | Stop. That’s disgusting. | – 我当然想要– – 别说了! |
[08:11] | Leave me alone and get the male stripper. Fine. | – 很恶心 – 请男脱衣舞 |
[08:13] | I knew you would, Nancy. | – 好吧 |
[08:14] | Sally. | – 我知道你会的 Nancy |
[08:16] | No preference. | 没有偏好 |
[08:17] | What do you think, redhead or brunette? | 你觉得呢 红发女 还是棕发的? |
[08:21] | Blonde. | 金发的 |
[08:22] | Nice. | 不错 |
[08:25] | Do you have any blonde women? | 你们有金发女吗? |
[08:34] | He hasn’t even said a word yet. | 他至今没说一个字 |
[08:35] | Just giggling. | 只是在笑 |
[08:40] | Got you. Got… Whoa! | 拿到了 |
[08:43] | (CELL PHONE RINGING) | |
[08:49] | Yes? | – 你好 – 你还好吗? |
[08:50] | JIM: Are you okay? | 我在– 我在性趣店 |
[08:51] | I’m in… I’m in the sex shop. | 我在– 我在性趣店 |
[08:53] | Got you. | 啊 明白了 |
[08:55] | Okay, so they have Albert Einstein, | 好 那么他们有爱因斯坦 |
[08:56] | Ben Franklin or SpongeBob SquarePants. | 富兰克林 还是棉球方块(动画人物) |
[08:59] | SquarePants? | 棉球方块? |
[09:00] | Yep, SpongeBob SquarePants. | 是的 棉球方块 |
[09:03] | And you think that’d be sexy? | 你觉得这会性感? |
[09:05] | Michael referred me to a male strip club called Banana Slings. | Michael提到一个男性脱衣俱乐部 叫做”Banana Slings” |
[09:10] | Instead, I called the Scholastic Speakers of Pennsylvania. | 换之 我打给了 “Pennsylvania州学术代言人” |
[09:14] | FRANKLIN: Hold the door, please! | 等一下 拜托! |
[09:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:18] | Hello. | Hello. – 你好 – 你好 |
[09:20] | You wearing a thong? | 你戴了皮带? |
[09:23] | What? | 什么? |
[09:27] | Sparkling cider is very good. | 苹果酒很好喝 |
[09:29] | I think that’s champagne. | 我觉得这是香宾 |
[09:31] | MICHAEL: Hello, ladies. | 你们好 女士 |
[09:33] | Who, here, is a history buff? | 这里谁是历史迷? |
[09:36] | I. | |
[09:37] | Who’s a fan of buff naked? | 谁是裸体迷? |
[09:41] | Without further ado, | 长话短说 |
[09:43] | the one, the only, the sexy, Mr. Benjamin Franklin! | 这个 唯一的… 性感的富兰克林先生 |
[09:50] | Thank you for that introduction, Mr. Scott! | 谢谢你的介绍 Scott先生 |
[09:52] | And good afternoon, fine gentlewomen of Dunder Mifflin. | 下午好 Dunder-Mifflin公司 优雅的女士们 |
[09:59] | Half pants, right, Mr. Franklin? | 半身裤 对吧 富兰克林先生? |
[10:01] | Knickers, in fact. Yes. | 灯笼裤 实际上 是的 |
[10:03] | He’s in his knickers. | 他穿着他的灯笼裤 |
[10:05] | Mr. Franklin, I would say you are probably | 富兰克林先生 |
[10:08] | one of the sexiest presidents ever. | 我想说你或许是有史来 最性感的总统之一 |
[10:10] | Well, actually, I never was President. | 事实上 我从没当过总统 |
[10:15] | Yes, but Ben Franklin was. | 是的 但富兰克林是总统 |
[10:20] | I’m here to teach you a little bit about my life | 我来这儿教你们一点 关于我人生的知识 |
[10:24] | and the era of the Founding Fathers… | 及建国之父的时代– |
[10:26] | (CLEARING THROAT) | |
[10:28] | And when they came over on the Mayflower. | 当他们在Mayflower时过来 Bow-chicka-bow(男性吸引女性的语言) |
[10:33] | Wait. This is the entertainment? | 等等 这就是我们的娱乐? |
[10:36] | Yeah, all right, so, I want you to give him | 是的 好吧 |
[10:39] | your undivided attention. | 那么… 我想让你们 给他你们一心一意的专注 |
[10:41] | And Mr. Franklin. If any of these ladies misbehave, | 富兰克林先生… |
[10:44] | I give you permission to spank them, | 如果这些女士有人不听话 我允许你打她们屁股 |
[10:47] | especially that one. | 特别是那一个 |
[10:53] | Have you ever seen a stripper before? | 你以前见过脱衣舞娘吗? |
[10:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:56] | Jennifer Garner portrayed one on Alias. | Jennifer Garner在《Alias》里演过 |
[10:59] | It was one of her many aliases. | 那是她众多化名中的一个 |
[11:01] | Yeah, me neither. | 是啊 我也是 |
[11:02] | Hey. Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[11:03] | I’m Elizabeth. I’m the dancer that was requested. | 我是Elizabeth 我是被请来的舞者 |
[11:06] | Okay. | 好… |
[11:08] | I specifically ordered a stripper. | 我特别指定请脱衣舞娘 |
[11:11] | I’m the stripper. | 我就是那个脱衣舞娘 |
[11:13] | Oh, okay. Good. | 哦 好吧 很好 |
[11:14] | Well, in the future, please identify yourself as such. | 将来 请这样说明你的身份 |
[11:17] | Oh, God. Okay. | 哦 天… |
[11:18] | “Is she hot?” | “她性感吗?” |
[11:26] | Text back, “Kind of.” | 回复 “算是吧” |
[11:29] | It was a warm June evening in 1752, | 那是1752年6月温暖的傍晚 |
[11:33] | the night of my fateful kite flight… | 我重大的风筝飞翔夜晚 |
[11:35] | Mr. Franklin? Yes. | 富兰克林先生? |
[11:36] | Do you have a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友吗? |
[11:38] | I have a lovely wife, Deborah. | 我有个可爱的妻子 Deborah |
[11:40] | But don’t you also have girlfriends in Paris? | 但你难道在巴黎不是 还有个女朋友吗? |
[11:44] | Like, a lot of them? | 比如 很多? |
[11:45] | Well, that is a gray area of my life. | 那是我人生中灰暗的阶段 |
[11:49] | Okay? So it was a warm June evening… | 好吧? 那么 那是个温暖的6月傍晚… |
[11:54] | Look at that. | 看看那个 |
[11:55] | Nothing like grilling in the great outdoors. | 在户外没什么比烧烤更好的了 |
[11:59] | Is it the same grill you grilled your foot on? | 这是你烤你的脚的烤架吗? |
[12:02] | No. | 不是 |
[12:04] | Yes, but I got all the foot off of it. | – 是的 但我把脚拿下来了 |
[12:05] | Oh, gross. | – 哦 恶心 |
[12:07] | Okay, Ben Franklin. | 好了 富兰克林! |
[12:11] | Ben Franklin tied a cherry stem in his mouth! | 哦 富兰克林用他的嘴 给樱桃根打了个结! |
[12:14] | Well, that is because I am a Renaissance man. | 那是因为我是个文艺复兴时期的人 |
[12:17] | Ben Franklin? Do you wear boxers, briefs or pantaloons? | 富兰克林? 你是穿短裤 贴身裤还是马裤? |
[12:23] | Well, you’re very saucy. | 呃 你可真无礼 |
[12:30] | Guys! Beef, it’s what’s for dinner. | 大伙儿! 牛肉! 这就是晚餐 |
[12:35] | Who wants some man meat? | 谁想要些爷们儿肉? |
[12:36] | I do! I want some man meat! | 我要 我要些爷们儿肉 |
[12:38] | Michael, Dwight would like your man meat. | Michael Dwight想要你的爷们儿肉 |
[12:40] | Well, then, my man meat he shall have. | 那么 我的爷们儿肉 他可以吃 |
[12:43] | There you go. | 给你 |
[12:45] | Deliciosity. | 可口 |
[12:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:48] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[12:50] | So I guess, you have the Ben Franklin wig and the costume | 那么我想你戴了富兰克林假发 戏装 你想 |
[12:54] | and you figure, “How can I put this to practical use?” | “我如何能把这个实际利用起来?” |
[12:57] | Well, I’d like to think that his dad | 我愿意把他爸爸想成是 |
[12:58] | was a Ben Franklin impersonator, | 富兰克林的模仿者 |
[13:00] | and he really pressured him into it. | 他说服他做了这行 |
[13:04] | Hey, I wanted to talk to you. | 嘿 呃… 我想和你谈谈 |
[13:07] | I know this is weird or whatever, | 我- 我知道这很怪或是什么 但… |
[13:10] | but Jim told me about you guys. | Jim告诉了我你们的事 |
[13:13] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[13:15] | Well, that you kissed. | 你们接吻的事 |
[13:17] | And we talked it through and it’s totally fine. | 我们谈通了 完全没事了 |
[13:20] | It’s not a big deal, it’s just a kiss. | 没什么大不了的 只是个吻而已 |
[13:25] | But you’re not still interested in him? | 等等 你不是还… 喜欢他吧? |
[13:28] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是啊 |
[13:30] | Really? | 真的? |
[13:32] | Oh, no! I was confused by your phrasing. | 哦 不! 我– 我被你的句式搞糊涂了 |
[13:36] | You should definitely go out with Jim. | 你绝对应该和他交往 |
[13:38] | I mean, you’re going out with Jim. | 我是说 你在和Jim交往 |
[13:40] | I’m not going out with Jim. | 我不是在和Jim交往 |
[13:41] | You’re dating him, which is awesome, | 你在和他约会 |
[13:43] | because you guys are great together. | 这很好 因为你们在一起很配 |
[13:46] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[13:47] | And I’m not into Jim. | 我对Jim不着迷 |
[13:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:51] | So, well, good. | 那么 呃… 我们没事 |
[13:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:58] | What are you sorry about? | 你抱歉什么? |
[14:02] | What? | 什么? |
[14:03] | What are you sorry about? | 你抱歉什么? |
[14:05] | Nothing. I was just thinking of something else. | 没什么 我只是在想别的 |
[14:08] | Okay, the game is No-Limit Deuce-To-Seven Lowball. | 好了 这游戏不受限 7个低球平分 |
[14:12] | Blinds 25l50. Nickels are worth 10, | 25-50扣牌 五分硬币值10分 |
[14:15] | dimes, 25, and quarters, 50. Nothing wild. | 10分硬币值25分 25分硬币值50分 |
[14:18] | I call shuffle! Here we go. | 不玩大 |
[14:25] | Michael… | Michael洗牌! 来吧 |
[14:29] | Gentlemen, the entertainment is here. | 先生们… 娱乐项目来了 |
[14:33] | Everybody, I’d like to introduce you to Elizabeth. | 各位 我想为你们介绍Elizabeth |
[14:36] | Hi, guys. | 嗨 各位 |
[14:37] | That’s a nice outfit. | 不错的打扮 |
[14:38] | I hear there’s an important meeting here. | 我听说这里有个重要会议 |
[14:42] | I’m not really into strippers. | 我对脱衣舞娘不太感兴趣 |
[14:45] | You know what I find sexy? Pam’s art. | 你知道我觉得什么性感吗? Pam的画 |
[14:48] | She’s an artist and I appreciate that. | 她是个艺术家 我能欣赏 |
[14:53] | It’s very moving and sexy, the art. | 非常感人 并… 性感 那些画… |
[14:59] | Hit it! | 放音乐 |
[15:01] | (MUSIC PLAYING) | |
[15:05] | So where’s the groom? | 那么新郎在哪儿? |
[15:06] | Oh, he’s right there. | 他在那儿 |
[15:09] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[15:10] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不要 |
[15:11] | That’s all you, that’s all you. | 全是你的 都是你的 |
[15:15] | Okay! All right, I’ll do it. | 好! 好吧 我来 |
[15:17] | Yeah, let’s do it! Let’s do this thing. | 是啊 我们来吧 我们来 |
[15:20] | Yeah? What do I… | 好吗? 我在做什么– |
[15:22] | Just sit on down. | – 只是放松下来… – 好吧 |
[15:23] | All right. | All right. |
[15:24] | Okay. Here we go. | – 好 – 好… |
[15:26] | Oh, here we go. All right! | – 开始! – 哦 来吧 好的 |
[15:27] | Yes! | 耶! |
[15:28] | (WHOOPING) | 耶! |
[15:30] | Not bad! Not bad! | 不错嘛 不错 |
[15:32] | You smell nice, like Tide. | 你闻上去不错 像汰渍 |
[15:34] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[15:36] | You smell like Tide detergent. | 你闻上去像汰渍清洁剂 |
[15:39] | Do you use Tide detergent? | 你用汰渍清洁剂吗? |
[15:46] | I have a girlfriend, so… | 我有女朋友 所以… |
[15:48] | I bet she’d be jealous! | 我肯定她会嫉妒的 |
[15:51] | Yeah, she probably… Yeah, she would be. | 是啊 她可能会… |
[15:54] | You know what? Okay. Excuse me. | 是的 她会的 你知道吗?好 抱歉 |
[15:55] | This is sick, please. Stop it, stop it. | 这– 拜托 停下来 停下来 |
[15:57] | Turn off the music, because this is wrong. | 把音乐关上 这是错误的 |
[15:59] | This is wrong! This is wrong. | 这是错误的! 这是错误的 |
[16:03] | I have a girlfriend. I… | 我有女朋友 |
[16:07] | And you are engaged | 你订婚了 我肯定 |
[16:08] | and I’m sure you have a boyfriend in prison or something, so… | 你有男朋友在监狱或者别的什么 所以… |
[16:12] | Let’s just clear out, okay? Shame on you. | 我们算了吧 好吗? 你们真是丢脸 |
[16:17] | Go back to work! | 回去工作! |
[16:21] | Elizabeth, I want you to sit here. | |
[16:23] | When the phone rings, answer it. | 我想让你坐在这儿 当电话响了 接它 |
[16:25] | You want me to answer phones with my clothes on? | 你想让我接电话… 穿着衣服? |
[16:29] | We hired you for three hours’ work, and we’re gonna get it. | 我们雇你工作3小时 我们要利用它 |
[16:38] | I love your poster. | 哦 我喜欢你的招贴画 |
[16:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:53] | You know, I invented electricity. | 你知道 我发明了电 |
[16:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:56] | Well, I’m sensing a little electricity right here. | 我知道 我在这儿感到了些许电流 |
[17:01] | Didn’t Ben Franklin have syphilis? | 富兰克林不是有梅毒吗? |
[17:04] | Yes, but I don’t. | 是的… 但我不 |
[17:07] | My name is Gordon. | 我的名字叫Gordon |
[17:11] | On one hand, I want to be honest with Jan and tell her the truth. | 一方面 我想对Jan坦诚并告诉她实话 |
[17:14] | On the other hand, I’m afraid she’s gonna dump me. | 但另一方面 我怕她会甩了我 |
[17:18] | You know, Michael, I fathered an illegitimate son. | 你知道 Michael 我生了个私生子 |
[17:21] | Really? | – 真的? – 但我把所有事 |
[17:22] | But I kept all this from my wife, Deborah. | – 真的? – 但我把所有事 向我的妻子Deborah隐瞒了 |
[17:25] | These things only serve to upset the women. | 这些事情只能让女人生气 |
[17:28] | They are the gentler sex. | 她们是温雅的性别 |
[17:31] | Wow. | |
[17:33] | Ben Franklin, you’re really kind of a sleazebag. | 富兰克林 你真的是个孬种 |
[17:40] | Stripper? | 脱衣舞娘? |
[17:41] | Could I ask you a question about women? | 我能问你个问题吗? 关于女人? |
[17:47] | Should I tell my girlfriend that you danced up on me? | 我应该告诉我女朋友 你在我腿上跳舞吗? |
[17:54] | “Secrets, secrets are no fun. | 秘密的秘密不好玩 |
[17:57] | “Secrets, secrets hurt someone.” | 秘密的秘密给人伤害 |
[18:02] | Wow. | |
[18:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:10] | Care for a piece of chocolate? | 想要块巧克力吗? |
[18:11] | Chocolate? Where did you acquire it? | 巧克力! 你从哪儿拿到的? |
[18:13] | That is a delicacy in the Amazon, | 这是亚马逊的佳肴 |
[18:15] | but it has not yet been imported to the United States. | 但还没有进口到 美国呢 |
[18:19] | Who is the king of Austria? Joseph II. | – 谁是奥地利的国王? – Joseph二世 |
[18:21] | Who is the king of Prussia? Friedrich Wilhelm III. | – 普鲁士的国王呢? – Fr�d�ric-Guillaume三世 |
[18:22] | Who is the king of England? | – 谁是英国的国王? |
[18:24] | Why, the tyrant, King George, of course! | – 暴君George 当然了 |
[18:27] | I don’t care what Jim says. | 我不在乎Jim说什么 |
[18:28] | That is not the real Ben Franklin. | 他不是真的富兰克林 |
[18:30] | I am 99% sure. | 我99%确定 |
[18:34] | JAN: Michael, I left a meeting. What is so urgent? | Michael 我会议上离开了 什么事这么紧急? |
[18:37] | Are you… Are you okay? | 你… 你还好吧? |
[18:41] | Not really. | 不算是 |
[18:43] | Look, I don’t know how to say this, so I just will. | 看 我不知该如何说 所以我说就是了 |
[18:46] | Okay. | – 好 – 我… |
[18:47] | I went to a bachelor party | – 好 – 我… 去了一个单身汉舞会 |
[18:53] | and things got a little out of hand. | 事情变得有点棘手 |
[18:57] | When… When did… When, last night? | 呃 何时– 何时– 昨晚吗? |
[19:00] | No, today at work. | 不 今天上班时 |
[19:02] | You went to a bachelor party at work? | – 你在上班时去了单身汉舞会? |
[19:03] | Yes, I kind of arranged it. | – 是的 算是我安排的 |
[19:06] | Well, I don’t even think the stripper was that hot. | 我都不觉得那个脱衣舞娘很火辣 |
[19:08] | Did you guys think she was hot? | 你们觉得她性感吗? |
[19:10] | Kelly, don’t do this. | Kelly 别这样 |
[19:11] | Do what? I just asked you a question. | – 什么? |
[19:12] | You know what you’re doing. | 我只是问你个问题 – 你知道你在做什么 |
[19:14] | Anyway, you know who was totally flirting with Ben Franklin? Pam. | 无论如何 你们知道谁和 富兰克林在调情吗? |
[19:18] | Really? Looks like I hired the right guy. | 真的? 看上去我像是雇到了合适的人 |
[19:21] | I’m glad. Any real potential there, Beesly? | 我很高兴 有发展吗 Beesly? |
[19:25] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 对 |
[19:27] | God, I need a boyfriend. | 天 我需要个男朋友 |
[19:32] | You know, Ryan, I’m… | 你知道 Ryan |
[19:33] | I’m totally ready to be set up | 我完全准备好被撮合 |
[19:34] | with one of your business school friends. | 和你的商学院的朋友 |
[19:36] | Whenever. | 无论何时 |
[19:37] | RYAN: Okay. | 好啊 |
[19:41] | Oh, my God, I would get so fat if I worked here. | 哦 我的天 – 如果我在这里工作我会变得很胖的 – 是吗? |
[19:44] | Yeah? I lose my appetite all the time. | 我总是失去我的胃口 |
[19:48] | You could strip, you know. | 你可以跳脱衣舞的 你知道 |
[19:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:52] | So you don’t want to end our relationship? | 那么你不想结束我们的关系? |
[19:54] | I’m closer to firing you. | 我更接近于炒掉你 |
[19:55] | That is so sweet. | 这真是贴心 |
[19:58] | You are the best GD girlfriend in the world. Do you know that? | 你是这世上最好的撒谎女友 |
[20:01] | I’ll talk to you later. | – 你知道吗? 你是的 – 去死吧 |
[20:03] | You are. You are. | 你是的 |
[20:04] | So you know who turned out to be kind of a creep? | 那么你知道最后谁是古怪的人吗? |
[20:08] | Ben Franklin. | 富兰克林 |
[20:10] | And, Elizabeth, the stripper, gave me great advice which rhymed. | Elizabeth 那个脱衣舞娘? 给了我很好的建议… 还押韵 |
[20:17] | It really makes you wonder how Ben Franklin can become President, | 真的会让人去想… 富兰克林怎么当上总统 |
[20:22] | but someone like Elizabeth can’t. | 但… 像Elizabeth这样的人就不能 |
[20:27] | Are you near-sighted or far-sighted? | 你是近视还是远视? |
[20:29] | Both. That’s why I invented the bifocals. | 都是 |
[20:32] | (EXCLAIMS) | 这就是为何我发明了双焦点 |
[20:37] | Resynchro Web-Dl et corrections : LeRalouf |