时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Can you confirm that the straps are tight? | 你来检查一下这个带子是不是够紧? |
[00:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:07] | But this seems a little… | – 但是这一条好像… |
[00:08] | And now the chains. | – 现在给我上链子! |
[00:12] | A lot of people think that magic camp is just for kids. | 很多人认为魔术表演只是为小毛孩子准备的 |
[00:15] | And that’s why so many other people in my class were kids. | 我单位里的很多人其实的确是孩子 |
[00:18] | Self-fulfilling prophecy. | 自我实现预言 那… |
[00:21] | It’s really for anybody with a dream and a belief in magic, | 适用于所有人 只要你敢于梦想 或者相信魔力 |
[00:27] | and a little extra time after school. | 再在放学后多花点时间 |
[00:30] | Magic, magic, magic. | 魔力 魔力 魔力… |
[00:34] | And now, Michael the Magic will attempt to escape from extreme bondage. | 现在 Michael大魔术师 要表演逃脱术了 这可是捆绑得严严实实的啊 |
[00:41] | Can he do it? I don’t see how he can. | 他能做到吗? 我不知道他会怎么逃脱 |
[00:43] | I know how. | 我知道 |
[00:45] | He’ll dislocate his shoulder and slip his arm out. | 他把自己的肩膀弄脱臼 然后把胳膊这样伸出来 |
[00:46] | No. No. | 不对! |
[00:49] | Everyone, now count down with me. | 不对 现在大家一起跟我倒数 |
[00:52] | Three… Sorry. Sorry, quick thing. | – 对不起 对不起 快点回答 |
[00:54] | So is it true that if you can’t get out, you don’t want anyone to help you? | 这是不是就是说 即使你到时候出不来 你也不喜欢别人帮助你? |
[00:57] | I will get out. Oh, yes. I will. | 我会逃脱出来的 哦 是的 我会的 |
[01:01] | So we shouldn’t help you no matter how much you might beg and plead? | 所以我们就不用帮你了 不管你怎么乞求或者祈祷 |
[01:04] | No. All right. Just… This is getting hot, so let’s just do this, okay? | 不用你们帮 好吗 只是– 这玩意裹得我有点热了 我们现在就开始 好吗 准备好了吗? |
[01:07] | ALL: Ready! Three! Two! One! | 三! 二 一! |
[01:11] | Go! | 开始! |
[01:18] | (GROANING) | |
[01:35] | (BOTH GROAN) | |
[01:37] | (YELLING) | |
[01:40] | Is everything okay, Michael? | 你没事吧 Michael? |
[01:43] | Yes. | 没事 |
[01:46] | MICHAEL: I cannot tell you how I plan to escape | 我不能告诉你们我是怎么计划逃脱的 |
[01:50] | other than by using magic. | 我只能说我用的是魔法 |
[01:52] | That is the magician’s code. | 这是魔术家的法则 帮帮我! |
[01:58] | Separately on an unrelated note, | 私下说哦 别公开 |
[02:00] | if you happen to find a small brass key… | 你有没有看到一把小小的 黄铜钥匙… 鸡尾酒会 |
[02:26] | All right, ready? Come on, guys. Early worm gets the worm. | 好吧! 准备好没? 快点 各位 早起的虫子有虫吃 |
[02:32] | Another worm, like, are they friends? | 另一条虫子? 他们是朋友吗? |
[02:33] | – That’s, “Early bird gets the worm.” | |
[02:35] | Okay. | 是早起的鸟儿有虫吃吧 |
[02:36] | (BLOWING) | – 好吧 |
[02:37] | Pam, would you smell my breath? | Pam 你能闻闻我嘴里有没有味道吗? |
[02:39] | No. No. | – 不 不要 – 让我来闻 |
[02:40] | DWIGHT: Let me smell. | – 不 不要 – 让我来闻 |
[02:46] | Good. Not great. | 还行 不是特别好 |
[02:47] | “Michael, you go to parties all the time. | 你成天去参加派对 |
[02:49] | Why is tonight so special? | 为什么今晚那么特别? 呃 |
[02:50] | Well, tonight is so special | 今晚很特别是因为我老板的老板的老板 我们的CFO(首席财务官) |
[02:51] | because my boss’s boss’s boss, the CFO, not his initials, common mistake, | 那可不是他名字的首字母缩写哦 人们常常会弄错 |
[02:56] | is having a little shindig for all the managers in the company. | 他要跟公司的所有经理开一个小小的 狂欢舞会 |
[03:00] | And Jan and I are going as a couple for the first time. | 我和Jan会作为情侣出场 这可是处女秀哦 |
[03:04] | So it’s kind of our coming out party, really. | 这就像是我们关系公开的派对 真的 |
[03:07] | And that is why tonight is so special. | 这就是为什么今晚那么特别的原因 |
[03:10] | Jimbo, last chance, carpool. | Jim宝贝 最后的拼车机会哦 |
[03:11] | Oh, no thanks. I think Karen and I will take my car. | 不了 谢谢 我跟Karen会坐我的车去 |
[03:13] | You sure? Might be a good idea… Yeah. | 确定吗? 也许这个主意不赖 |
[03:14] | …if we all went together, we could save some gas, have fun. Long trip. | 要是一起去 可以省个油钱 – 我们可以找点乐子 旅程可不短哦! – 谢了 |
[03:17] | Thanks. Play some games? | – 玩点游戏? – 哦 |
[03:20] | Not… Yeah. I Spy. | 嗯…不了 我们俩去挺好 – 比如说 谁是间谍 – 谢了 |
[03:22] | Why don’t I wanna go? | 我为什么不想去? |
[03:24] | Didn’t expect to need a reason. So, let me think here. | 我没想到会被问及原因 |
[03:28] | (CLEARS THROAT) | 我来想一想 |
[03:29] | I don’t know any of these people. It’s an obligation. | 那边的人我都不认识 但是我不得不去 |
[03:32] | I don’t like talking paper in my free time. | 我不想下班后还谈论纸品的问题 |
[03:35] | Or in my work time. | 其实工作的时候我也不喜欢 |
[03:36] | And did I use the word “pointless”? | 而且… 我有没有说过”毫无意义”这个词 |
[03:40] | Thanks for inviting me along. | 谢谢你邀请我一同前往 |
[03:42] | Oh, sure. | 哦 没什么 |
[03:44] | I really didn’t give it any thought. Wait, should you be going? | 我也没怎么好好考虑 |
[03:46] | (CELL PHONE RINGING) | 等一下 你去合不合适啊? |
[03:49] | Hello, you. JAN: Michael? | 嗨 喔哦 你好啊! |
[03:51] | Hey, buttercup. Hi. | – 嗨 小甜心 |
[03:52] | I am on my way. I should be there in about 15… | 我在路上了 我还有15分钟就到– |
[03:54] | All right, let’s just blow this party off. | 我们别去派对吧 |
[03:56] | That’s what she said. Yeah. | – 那可是她说的 – 没错 |
[03:58] | Am I on speakerphone? | 你是用的免提吗? |
[04:00] | Yes, you are. | 啊 是的 |
[04:01] | Is anybody else… | – 还有人在… |
[04:02] | Hello, Jan! | – 你好 Jan! |
[04:04] | Hi, Dwight. Okay, Michael, take me off speakerphone. | 嗨 Dwight 好吧 Michael 把电话拿起来接 |
[04:06] | No problem. | 没有问题 |
[04:08] | (BEEPING) | |
[04:10] | Okay, let’s just go to a motel and… | 好吧 我们去找家旅馆 |
[04:11] | Okay. | – 然后 呃 扒掉彼此的衣服 – 好啊! |
[04:12] | …just, like, rip into each other like we did | – 然后 呃 扒掉彼此的衣服 – 好啊! |
[04:14] | on that black sand beach in Jamaica. | 就像我们那次在牙买加的黑沙沙滩那样 |
[04:16] | Okay, Jan? | 嗨 Jan? |
[04:17] | Jan, this party is actually a very big step for us. | Jan 这个派对对我们来说可是很重要的一步啊 |
[04:21] | So I… | – 所以我… |
[04:22] | I’m still on speaker? | – 你还在用免提? |
[04:24] | I… I… I don’t know. | 我 呃…我不晓得 |
[04:26] | Are the cameras there? | 摄像机也在吗? |
[04:27] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[04:29] | Okay. See you soon. | 好吧 呆会见 |
[04:30] | Okay. All right. Bye. Talk to you later, Jan. | – 好的 – 回头聊 Jan! 好的 再见 |
[04:33] | Hey, Michael left early. So a bunch of us | 嗨 Michael提前走了 所以我们几个要去Poor |
[04:36] | are gonna go to Poor Richards for happy hour. You should come. | Richard那边 来放松一下 你要不要也来 |
[04:39] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[04:41] | My brother, he just unloaded the jet skis and he, kind of, took a bath, | 我兄弟刚卸了批摩托车 他得去洗澡 所以… |
[04:45] | so we’re gonna go get hammered. | 我们得把那事搞定了 |
[04:47] | Okay. Well, we’re going to a bar. | 好吧 呃 你得跟我去酒吧 |
[04:52] | Hey, you have to come to stuff with me. | 嗨 你得陪我一起做点事 |
[04:56] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[04:58] | If you’re going to be my boyfriend, you have to do boyfriend things. | 如果你想做我男朋友 就得尽尽男朋友的责任 |
[05:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:06] | I’ve decided that I’m going to be more honest. | 我决定了 我要更加的诚实一些 |
[05:09] | I’m gonna start telling people what I want directly. | 我要告诉别人我想要什么 直接告诉他们 |
[05:12] | So look out world ’cause old Pammy is getting what she wants. | 所以 世界 注意了 因为 Pamie要得到她想要的东西了 |
[05:18] | And don’t call me Pammy. | 还有 别叫我Pamie |
[05:21] | Beauty. | 真漂亮 |
[05:22] | Thank you, sir. Thanks a lot. | – 谢谢你 先生 – 沙拉 |
[05:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:28] | You’re dressed exactly like the servants. | 你穿的跟服务生一样 |
[05:30] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[05:32] | Okay, change shirts with me. | 好吧 你跟我换衬衫 |
[05:34] | Wait. | 等… |
[05:35] | – I don’t think yours will fit me. | |
[05:37] | I don’t care. | 我觉得你的我可能穿不下 |
[05:44] | Oh, wow. | – 我才不管 |
[05:48] | Here. | 给你 |
[05:49] | Don’t put my jacket on… Don’t give me that. | 别把我的外套… 别把那个给我 |
[05:52] | That would have been really embarrassing. | 会很尴尬的 |
[05:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:55] | – Crisis averted. | |
[05:56] | Okay | 危机解除了 |
[06:01] | (MUSIC PLAYING) | – 好的 |
[06:04] | That duck is so cute. | 那只鸭子好可爱 |
[06:09] | KEVIN: Hey, Pam. | – 嗨 |
[06:11] | Pam – PAM: Hey, guys. | |
[06:12] | KEVIN: Oscar. Angela. | 嗨 各位 |
[06:16] | Hi! | 你好! |
[06:18] | Actually, it’s polite to arrive early. And smart. | 事实上 早到是种礼貌 也是很聪明的举动 |
[06:23] | Only really good friends show up early. | 只有真正的好朋友才会提早到 |
[06:26] | Ergo, de facto, go to a party early, become a really good friend. | 金字真言 早点去参加派对 做一个真正的好朋友 |
[06:30] | Oh, potato salad? | 哦! 呃 土豆沙拉 |
[06:32] | It’s from both of us. | – 是我们俩送的 |
[06:33] | No, it’s not. | – 不 才不是 |
[06:34] | Wonderful. Let’s see where we can put this. | – 那个碗是我的 – 太棒了 |
[06:39] | Okay. | 让我们 呃 来看看 我们能把这个放哪儿 |
[06:40] | Oh, you know, you probably want to leave the cover on until the guests get here. | 你该把这个盖子 盖在上面 等客人来再开 |
[06:44] | (WHISPERING) It’s been sitting in my car all day. | 它在我车上摆了 一整天了 |
[06:47] | Sun beating down on the mayonnaise. | 太阳把蛋黄酱都给晒化了… |
[06:50] | Just… You never know. | 只是… 你也不能保证它坏了没有 |
[06:54] | Kevin, you and Stacy set a date yet? | 你跟Stacey把约会的日子选好没? |
[06:57] | Yeah. | 选好了 |
[06:58] | Oh, my God. When is it? | 哦 上帝啊 什么时候? |
[07:00] | It’s complicated. | 这个很复杂 |
[07:02] | I would appreciate some space on this. | 我想留点私人空间好吗 |
[07:05] | ROY: Hey! | 嗨! |
[07:07] | Hey! You made it. | 嗨! 你赶到了啊 |
[07:10] | Well, you said it was important, so… | – 你说这很重要 |
[07:11] | It is. | 所以… – 的确 |
[07:13] | How’s it going? | 你们好吗? |
[07:15] | What’s up, Pam? | – 最近如何 Pam? – 嗨 Kenny |
[07:16] | Hey, Kenny. Sorry about the jet skis. | 摩托车的事情真对不起 |
[07:20] | You guys all want a round on me? | 大家想来喝上一轮吗 我请? |
[07:22] | ALL: Yeah! Yeah? | – 没错! – 真的吗? |
[07:23] | Let’s get you a drink. Thanks, man. | – 我来帮你拿点喝的 |
[07:24] | I’m thirsty. | – 谢谢你 老兄 |
[07:26] | PAM: No, thank you. Roy, I… | 不 谢谢 Roy 我… |
[07:27] | KELLY: You should get a round, Pam. | 你也该喝一点 |
[07:31] | Oh, you know that line on the top of the shrimp? | Ryan 你知道在虾头上的那条线吗? |
[07:35] | That’s feces. | 那是虾的便便 |
[07:39] | What you looking for? You bring dip? | 你在找什么? 你带蘸酱了吗? |
[07:41] | I’m sure that it’s catered. | 应该是包伙商搞定的吧 |
[07:43] | I need you to sign these, Michael. It’s a waiver of some of your rights. | 我需要你签些字 Michael 那是放弃一些你的权利的文件 |
[07:48] | You should read it carefully. | 你得仔细看看 |
[07:49] | It releases the company in the event that our relationship, | 公司说 你想象中我们的关系 |
[07:52] | in your opinion or in reality, interferes with work. | 或者是我们事实上的关系 影响到了工作 |
[07:55] | You get a copy, I get a copy and a third copy goes to HR. | 你手上一份 我手上一份 第三份在人力资源部 |
[07:59] | Awesome. I’m gonna frame mine. | 太好了 我要把我那份裱起来 |
[08:02] | I could frame yours, too. | 要不要我帮你的也裱起来 |
[08:03] | You realize this is… This is a legal document | 你得注意这是–这份文件有法律效应 |
[08:05] | that says you can’t sue the company… | 上面说你不能投诉公司 |
[08:07] | Over our love. | 为爱我愿意放弃 |
[08:10] | I’ve never told you that I love you. | 我… 从来没有 跟你说过我爱你 |
[08:14] | You don’t have to, Jan. This contract says it all. | 你不一定要说 Jan 这个合同说明了一切 |
[08:18] | I am taking a calculated risk. What’s the upside? | 我所承担的风险是可以计算的 最好的是怎样? |
[08:21] | I overcome my nausea, fall deeply in love, | 我告别不快乐 深深坠入爱河 |
[08:24] | babies, normalcy, no more self-loathing. | 生小孩 生活回归正常 不再勉强自己 |
[08:26] | Downside? | 最坏的情形 我… |
[08:29] | I date Michael Scott publicly and collapse in on myself like a dying star. | 跟Michael Scott的关系公开 我自行堕落好像一个陨落的星星 |
[08:36] | What’s this over the “l”? | 在”我”这个字上面是什么? |
[08:38] | It’s a heart. | 是心 |
[08:41] | Why is this so hard? | 为什么这个那么难? |
[08:45] | That’s what she said. Oh, my God, what am I saying? | 这是她说的 哦 上帝啊 我在说什么啊? |
[08:50] | I love this woman! | 我爱这女人! |
[08:52] | Oh, God. | 哦 不 |
[08:53] | Michael, please. Michael, please. | Michael 求你 你看过《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》没? |
[09:06] | Do you ever watch Battlestar Galactica? No. | – 没有 |
[09:08] | No? Then you’re an idiot. | – 没有? 那么你就是个白痴 |
[09:11] | Hello, Michael. | 你好 Michael |
[09:12] | Rachel! Boy, you clean up good. | Rachel 天哪 你收拾得真干净 |
[09:15] | The place looks great with all the lights on and everything. | 灯都开开之后 这个地方真不错 还有所有的一切都很不错 |
[09:18] | Actually looks bigger with people in it. It’s weird. So… | 事实上有人在的时候它看起来反而大了些 |
[09:22] | Jan, glad you could make it. | 真奇怪 所以… |
[09:24] | Oh, of course. Of course, David. | 很高兴你赶到了 当然 当然 David |
[09:26] | Do you remember Michael Scott from the Scranton branch? | 你还记得Michael Scott吗? |
[09:28] | Of course I do. How are you, Michael? | 我当然记得 |
[09:29] | Jan and I are lovers. | – 你好吗 Michael? – Jan跟我是情侣 |
[09:31] | It feels so good to finally say that out loud. | 我终于大声说出来了 感觉好好 |
[09:34] | David, can I speak to you privately for just a moment, please? | David 我能不能… 单独跟你谈一会 行吗? |
[09:39] | Excuse me. | – 失陪 – 好的 |
[09:40] | Okay. | – 失陪 |
[09:42] | (MUSIC PLAYING) | – 好的 |
[09:46] | (EXCLAIMS) | |
[09:50] | No. Actually, one of these is supposed to be a light. | 不 实际上有一瓶应该是饮料 |
[09:53] | Oh, sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[09:57] | So did the merger go smoothly or… | 兼并进行的还顺利吗 还是… |
[09:59] | It did. | 很顺利 “像黄油一样” |
[10:00] | “Like butter.” Mike Myers, SNL. | 很顺利 “像黄油一样” 出自Mike Myers的《周末的狂热》 |
[10:03] | You should ask Karen. She was one of them. | 你该问问Karen 她是其中一员 |
[10:04] | I’m the only one left. Everybody else was either fired or quit. | 是啊 我是唯一留下来的员工 其他人不是辞职了 就是被解雇了 |
[10:08] | And there’s one in anger management. MICHAEL: Yeah. | 还有一个怒不可遏 |
[10:10] | But you’re great now, right? We’re all great. Aren’t we great? | 是啊 但是你现在不错 不是吗? 我们人都很不错 我们人是不是很不错啊? |
[10:16] | We’re good. | 我们相处的很好 Michael 别… |
[10:17] | Michael, please stop that, okay? | 我们相处的很好 Michael 别… 请别那样 好吗? |
[10:20] | Can I get anyone anything? | 你们还需要些什么吗? |
[10:21] | I could go for an appe-teaser. | 我可是大胃王啊 没错 |
[10:23] | Martini, please. Yep, Bagel Bites or something. | – 请给我来杯马提尼酒 – 起司百吉饼或者其他的什么 |
[10:25] | Rachel, your house is beautiful. | Rachel 你的房子太漂亮了 |
[10:27] | Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 有多少坪啊? |
[10:28] | What’s the square footage? | – 谢谢 – 有多少坪啊? |
[10:31] | About 5,000. | 大概5,000 |
[10:32] | – Does that include the garage? | |
[10:34] | Dwight, wow. That’s not appropriate. | 包括车库吗? 你问这个不合适 |
[10:37] | I don’t know. It’s a common question. | -我不知道啊 -这个问题很普通啊 |
[10:39] | David, how much did this house cost? | David 这个房子买了多少钱? |
[10:42] | These old Colonials are great when they’re sound. | 看来老房主还不错 这个房子看起来很结实 |
[10:45] | I’d love to take a look around. | 我想…四处参观一下 |
[10:48] | I’ll show you around, sure. | 我来带你参观一下 没事 |
[10:49] | Cool. Let’s start with the banisters. | 太好了 那我们先去楼梯那边吧 |
[10:51] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[10:53] | Do you see that guy behind you in the blue blazer against the wall? | 你有没有注意到你身后那个靠着墙 穿蓝休闲西装的家伙? |
[10:57] | Yep. | 嗯 看到了 |
[10:59] | That’s Drake. | 那是Drake |
[11:00] | And just so, you know, I don’t want to be weird or anything, | 只是你知道 |
[11:03] | but we used to date. | 我不想事情变得复杂 |
[11:06] | (EXCLAIMS) | 但是… 我们过去约会过 |
[11:07] | Okay. Cool. Thanks for telling me. | 好的 没事 谢谢你告诉我 |
[11:09] | And it didn’t end well. | 分手的时候不是很愉快 |
[11:12] | Got you. All right. | 明白了 好吧 |
[11:19] | This was a gift | 这是个礼物… |
[11:21] | from Lee lacocca. | 是Lee Iacocca送的(美国著名企业家) |
[11:24] | Twenty-year-old single malt Scotch. | 20年陈酿 单一麦芽苏格兰威士忌 |
[11:26] | Here is to Mr. Lacocca and his failed experiment, the De Lorean. | 让我们敬Iacocca先生和他失败的实验 |
[11:34] | (COUGHING) | DeLorean跑车 |
[11:37] | Are you okay? | – 你没事吧? – 没事! |
[11:38] | Yeah. Do you have any ice? | 你有冰块吗? |
[11:40] | (COUGHING) | |
[11:41] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:43] | MICHAEL: How about some Splenda? | 加点甜味剂怎么样? |
[11:46] | One, two, three! Up Jenkins! | 1, 2, 3, 小鸡出动! |
[11:48] | Down Jenkins! | 小鸡回巢! |
[11:50] | Oh, I think I hear the quarter over here. | – 我在这边听到有硬币的声音了 – 哪儿? |
[11:51] | Where? On this side. | – 这边 – 硬币肯定在 |
[11:52] | No, it is definitely under one of these hands. | – 这边 – 硬币肯定在 这边的一只手下面 |
[11:54] | I, kind of, heard it on Roy’s side too. | – 我在Roy这边也听见了 |
[11:56] | No. It is here. | – 不 就在这儿 |
[11:58] | Not here. Not here. Not here. | 不在这儿 不在这儿 |
[12:01] | Not here. | 不在这儿 不在这儿 |
[12:03] | Good thing you didn’t listen to me. | – 幸亏你没听我的 |
[12:04] | Yeah. Close one. | – 是啊 差点就听你的了 |
[12:05] | Not here. | 不在这儿 |
[12:07] | It’s not here. | 不在这儿 |
[12:09] | Okay, it’s either here or here. | 好吧 不在这儿就在那儿 |
[12:15] | Not here. | 不在这儿 |
[12:16] | KENNY: Oh, yes! Yes! | 答对了! |
[12:18] | (KENNY LAUGHING) | 太好了! |
[12:19] | Nice job. | 干得不错 |
[12:20] | I can read you like a book. | – 我对你了解的一清二楚 |
[12:21] | Oh, yeah? | – 哦 是吗? |
[12:22] | You can’t keep anything from me. | 你在我面前什么都藏不住 |
[12:24] | (ROY LAUGHING) | |
[12:26] | KENNY: Bottoms up! | 干杯 |
[12:27] | Hey, Creed. Hey! | – 嗨 Creed – 嗨! |
[12:29] | What’s up, Creed? What do you guys up to? | – 你好吗 |
[12:31] | (EXCLAIMS) | Creed? – 大家最近都好吗 |
[12:32] | Hello. | – 你好 – 你是老大 哥们 |
[12:33] | You’re the man, buddy. | – 你好 – 你是老大 哥们 |
[12:35] | I run a small fake ID company from my car with a laminating machine | 我在我的车里开了家伪造证件的小作坊 |
[12:39] | that I swiped from the sheriff’s station. (EXCLAIMS) | 用的是一台从警察局偷来的制卡专用层合机 |
[12:45] | Yeah, these studs are way too far apart. | 没错 |
[12:49] | (SIGHS) | 这些连接处还结实得很呢 |
[12:51] | What’s in here? | 这里面是哪儿? |
[12:52] | That’s a guest room. | 是客房 |
[12:53] | Just the one window? | 只有一扇窗? |
[12:55] | (PHONE RINGING) | |
[12:56] | Oh, I must get that. You’ll have to excuse me. | 我得去接电话 失陪一下 |
[12:59] | Are those real pearls? | – 这些珍珠是真的吗? |
[13:00] | Yes. They’re… | – 是的 |
[13:08] | (BEEPING) | 它们是… 是啊 |
[13:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:14] | Well, it was nice meeting you guys. Take care. | 很高兴认识你们 保重 |
[13:19] | Well, if you’re wondering why his wife was staring daggers at me, | 如果你想知道为何他老婆要用眼神杀死我 |
[13:22] | it’s because I kind of saw him for a little bit when they were separated. | 那是因为他们分居的时候我跟他有点纠缠不清 |
[13:25] | Oh, didn’t notice. | 没注意到啊 |
[13:27] | Really? I thought it was so obvious. | 真的吗? 我觉得那很明显了 |
[13:30] | I’m glad it didn’t make you uncomfortable. | 我很高兴我没让你觉得不舒服 |
[13:32] | No, it was before I knew you, so it’s fine. | 不 那是在我认识你之前的事情 所以… 没关系的 |
[13:36] | This one really smells like vanilla. Check that out. | 哇噢 这个闻起来好像香草 试试看 |
[13:39] | That’s nice. | – 味道不错 – 你跟你的太太 |
[13:40] | You and the missus should join us in Sandals, Jamaica next Christmas. | – 味道不错 – |
[13:45] | Michael, I think David probably wants to spend Christmas here with his family. | 你跟你的太太 明年圣诞应该跟我一起去牙买加的Sandals 我想David很可能希望跟他家里人在这里共渡圣诞 |
[13:49] | Yeah. They don’t allow kids at Sandals. | 哦 没错 在Sandals 是不允许带小孩的 |
[13:52] | They are persona non grata there. | 他们那儿…是天体浴场 |
[13:56] | Oh, but it’s fun. It is an awesome place. | 他们…但是那很有意思 那个地方很不错 |
[13:59] | You would not believe how low this girl can limbo. | 你都不会相信那些个姑娘有多放得开 |
[14:01] | It’s crazy. David, I’m sorry, | David 对不起 |
[14:03] | you’re just going to have to excuse us for just a couple minutes. | 我们失陪一小会 |
[14:05] | Sorry. Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[14:07] | Excuse me. What’s going on? | 失陪了 怎么回事? |
[14:10] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[14:11] | Sorry. | 怎么了? 对不起 |
[14:12] | What’s… What’s the matter? | 对不起 出什么事了? |
[14:15] | What… What did I… | 怎么…我做错什么… |
[14:17] | Come on. | 到这儿来 |
[14:18] | Just… Just… Just… | 你…你…你… |
[14:24] | (CHUCKLING) | |
[14:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[14:27] | Don’t you know what I’m doing? | 你不知道我在干什么吗? |
[14:29] | Yeah, but you could tell me. Wow. What… What is that? | 我知道 但是你可以告诉我 |
[14:32] | Why are we… Why are we going in the bathroom? | 什么…那是什么? 你为什么要… 为什么我们要到浴室去? |
[14:35] | I thought this was where you liked your privacy. | 你在这儿才能保住自己的隐私吧 |
[14:37] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[14:51] | MICHAEL: What has gotten into you? No, no, no. | 你脑子进水了吗? – 不 不 不 不! – 什么? |
[14:53] | JAN: What? | 来吧 我们回到派对上去 |
[14:54] | Come on, let’s get back to the party. Come on. | 来吧 我们回到派对上去 |
[14:55] | Wait, let me just take my dress off. We’re missing everybody. | 等等 我把衣服解开 |
[14:57] | MICHAEL: Don’t take that… No, stop it! Stop it! | 别做那个…不! 停下 停下 |
[14:59] | Jan! No! No! No! Michael… | – Jan 不 不 不! |
[15:01] | MICHAEL: No means “Please don’t.” | 不的意思就是请不要那么做 |
[15:03] | Means… Slam me up against the wall right here. | 把我狠狠推到墙上 |
[15:05] | I’m not going to slam you up against anything. | 我不会把你推到任何东西上的 |
[15:06] | You’re acting inappropriate, Jan. I want you so… | – 我好像要… – 你的行为不合时宜 |
[15:09] | I’m acting inappropriate? Yeah. | – 我不合时宜? – 对 |
[15:10] | JAN: Forget it. Get out of my way. | 算了 放开我 |
[15:17] | Here. | – 给你 |
[15:18] | Hey! | – 嗨! |
[15:20] | Where have you been all night? | 你刚才到哪儿去? 我一直想跟你一起玩玩呢 |
[15:21] | I was looking forward to hanging out with you. | 我一直想跟你一起玩玩呢 |
[15:23] | I was… | 我去… |
[15:25] | Hey, don’t you have a daughter? | 嗨 你是不是有个女儿? |
[15:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:33] | (CREAKING) | |
[15:37] | Oh, good. You’re up. | 哦 很好 你醒了 |
[15:39] | Hey, who makes this chair? | 嗨 这椅子谁做的? |
[15:40] | I don’t know. It was here when I was born. | 不知道 我生下来的时候 它就在了 |
[15:44] | I want one. | 我想要一个 |
[15:45] | It’s really good, solid construction. It’s comfortable. | 真的不错 结构牢固 很舒服 |
[15:48] | (KNOCKING) | 是什么做的? 橡木? |
[15:49] | What is this, oak? | 是什么做的? 橡木? |
[15:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:54] | What do you know? | 你知道些什么啊? |
[16:04] | God, I hate these parties. | 上帝啊 我恨这些派对 |
[16:06] | You wanna sneak out back and shoot some hoops? | 想不想偷偷跑出去陪我打篮球? |
[16:13] | Meet me outside in two minutes. | 2分钟后外头见 |
[16:16] | Now you stay here and have fun | 你呆在这儿玩的开心 我要出去 |
[16:17] | ’cause I’m going to go out back and shoot hoops with David Wallace. | 跟David Wallace去打篮球了 |
[16:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:22] | (EXCLAIMS) | |
[16:23] | Don’t mention that you and I are dating | 别跟他说我们在约会 |
[16:25] | ’cause I think he might still have feelings for me. | 因为我觉得他可能对我还有感觉 |
[16:27] | Wallace? | |
[16:30] | What the hell? Have you dated, like, every guy here? | 到底怎么回事? |
[16:36] | (LAUGHING) | 你跟这儿所有的男的都约会过吗? |
[16:38] | Wow. | |
[16:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:41] | You got me. | – 被你发现了 |
[16:42] | I so got you. | – 我早就发现了 |
[16:44] | So none of them? | 所以 一个也没有对吗 |
[16:45] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[16:47] | I mean you’re, kind of, like, my first. | 我的意思是 你有点 算是 我的初恋 |
[16:51] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[16:52] | Oh, my God, it’s so easy… Okay. | – 太容易了 |
[16:54] | …it’s not even fun. | 都没什么乐趣 – 好吧 |
[16:59] | Hey, Jan. | 嗨 Jan 我不太好 |
[17:00] | Not too good. | 我不太好 |
[17:04] | Did you get a chance to try Michael’s homemade potato salad? | 你有没有尝过Michael自己做的土豆沙拉? |
[17:07] | MICHAEL: Rachel thinks that I brought homemade potato salad. | Rachel觉得那土豆沙拉是我自己做的 |
[17:10] | But I just picked it up at the supermarket. It’s funny. | 其实我是从超级市场买的 |
[17:13] | I wish I could make potato salad that good. | 太有趣了 我希望我自己也能做得那么好吃 |
[17:15] | It’s just potatoes and mayonnaise. | 只是土豆跟蛋黄酱 |
[17:17] | There’s something wrong with Jan. | Jan有点不对劲 |
[17:20] | (GROANS) | |
[17:21] | What’s… | 什么… |
[17:24] | What’s with Jan and Michael? | Jan跟Michael怎么了? |
[17:26] | I don’t know… Where to begin? | 我不知道 |
[17:30] | (BOTH LAUGH) | 从哪儿说起呢? |
[17:33] | (CLATTERING) | |
[17:42] | My ball. | 我的球 |
[17:44] | The chimney’s in decent shape. Not great. | 烟囱的状态也很好 不是特别好 |
[17:46] | I found some termite damage in a crawl space | 我发现有点白蚁破坏的痕迹 它们在这儿爬过 |
[17:48] | and some structural flaws in the foundation. | 而且也有些结构的缺陷 就在根基那儿 |
[17:51] | So, all in all, | 所以… 总的来说… |
[17:55] | it was a pretty fun cocktail party. | 这个鸡尾酒会还挺有意思的 |
[18:00] | What? | 什么? |
[18:02] | I want us to make it. | 我希望我们最后能成 |
[18:04] | I want a fresh start. | 我想要一个全新的开始 |
[18:06] | That’s awesome. That’s what I want. | 太棒了 这也正是我所希望的 |
[18:09] | Okay, but in order for us to make it, there can’t be any secrets between us. | 好的 但是… 我们要想能在一起 之间就不该有任何的秘密 |
[18:14] | I didn’t… I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[18:16] | Ask anybody. I totally could have and I didn’t at all. | 随便问谁 我完全可以做些什么 但是我并没有 |
[18:19] | Just listen. | 听我说 |
[18:22] | Remember that casino night about a month before we were supposed to get married? | 还记得我们要结婚前一个月的那次赌场之夜吗? |
[18:26] | I kissed Jim. | 我吻了Jim |
[18:28] | What? | 什么? 他告诉了我他的感受 我猜我当时对他也有感觉 |
[18:29] | He told me how he felt and I guess I had feelings, too. | 他告诉了我他的感受 我猜我当时对他也有感觉 |
[18:32] | And we kissed. | 然后我们就接吻了 |
[18:33] | Jim came on to you? | 是Jim来挑逗你的吗? 听我说 |
[18:34] | Just listen. | 听我说 不 我在听! 那才是问题所在 我一直在听! |
[18:35] | No, I am listening! That’s the problem, I’m listening! | 不 我在听! 那才是问题所在 我一直在听! |
[18:38] | Don’t yell. | 别嚷嚷 |
[18:39] | Don’t yell? | 别嚷嚷? |
[18:45] | This is over. | 我们之间玩完了 |
[18:46] | Yeah. You’re right. This is so over! | 是啊 你说的对 我们彻底玩完了 |
[18:48] | Are you kidding me, Pam? Come on! | 你在耍我吗 Pam? 得了吧! |
[18:53] | God! | 上帝啊! |
[18:54] | (GLASS SHATTERING) | |
[18:56] | Stupid jet skis! | 该死的摩托车! |
[18:59] | (YELLING) | |
[19:03] | Our first fight. | 这是我们第一次吵架 |
[19:08] | If this is about what happened in the bathroom, | 如果是因为在浴室发生的那事 |
[19:10] | there was no place to cuddle… | – 那个地方都不够我们拥抱的 |
[19:12] | I feel sick. | – 我觉得恶心 |
[19:14] | You didn’t have any of the potato salad, did you? | 你没吃土豆沙拉 是吗? |
[19:16] | You know, we were good when we were just running around, you know? | 你知道的 我们还没有挑明的时候 我们之间没什么问题 |
[19:20] | In secret. It was wrong and it was exciting, | 你明白的 就是那种很隐秘的时候 明知道不对 但是很让人兴奋 |
[19:23] | and maybe it was a mistake to take it public. | 也许… 把我们的关系公开是个错误 |
[19:30] | Well, if that’s the way you feel, my lady, | 呃 如果你是这么想的 |
[19:34] | then you have hurt me greatly. | 女士 你就伤害我太深了 |
[19:36] | Michael… Greatly. | – 太深了 |
[19:38] | Please don’t cry. | – 请不要哭 |
[19:39] | I’m not going to cry. | – 我没有要哭 |
[19:40] | I feel like it, but I am not going to. | 我想哭 但是我不会哭的 |
[19:43] | Why don’t you just take your stupid love contract | 你为什么不把 |
[19:45] | and tear it up into a million pieces? | 你愚蠢的爱情合同拿出来撕成碎片? |
[19:47] | It was never a love contract, Michael. Yeah. | 那才不会是什么爱情合同 Michael |
[19:49] | And besides, I have already given a copy to David. | 而且 我已经给了一份给David |
[19:50] | It would be just as embarrassing to get it back from him | 如果拿回来会很难堪的 |
[19:52] | as it was handing it to him… I want the house, Jan. | 我想要那房子 |
[19:54] | I want the picket fence. | Jan! 我也想要那圈篱笆 |
[19:56] | I want the ketchup fights and the tickling and the giggling. | 我想要用番茄酱打仗 想挠痒痒 也想咯咯笑 |
[20:04] | I didn’t mean it, okay? I was… | 我不是那个意思 好吗? |
[20:05] | Whatever. | – 我只是…只是累了 – 管你说什么 |
[20:06] | I was tired. I’m tired and I didn’t eat enough. | 我很累 我也没吃饱 |
[20:09] | And that’s all. That was it. | – 你的意思不是那个 – 就是这个原因 |
[20:11] | That’s it. You didn’t mean it. That’s all. No, I didn’t. | 够了 你不是这个意思 – 不 我不是 – 所以… |
[20:13] | So… That’s all. | 就是这个 我刚说了 |
[20:15] | I’m just saying I didn’t mean it. | 就是这个 我刚说了 – |
[20:16] | Okay. Fine. | 我不是那个意思 – 好吧 |
[20:21] | I love you, Jan. | 我爱你 Jan |
[20:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:28] | Don’t break up, you guys. | 别分手 你们俩 |
[20:33] | You’re great together. | 你们很相配 |
[20:55] | Are they gonna call the cops? | 他们会叫警察来吗? |
[20:57] | No. I paid them off. | 不会 我已经赔他们了 |
[21:00] | Jet ski money? | 买摩托车的钱? |
[21:02] | All of it. | 所有的都搭上了 |
[21:04] | I’m gonna kill Jim Halpert. | 我要杀了Jim |
[21:09] | Halpert Resynchro Web-Dl et corrections : LeRalouf |