时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Good morning, Pam. | 早上好 Pam |
[00:03] | Oh, welcome back, Andy. | 哦 欢迎回来 Andy |
[00:05] | Drew. I’m Drew now. | Drew 现在请叫我Drew |
[00:08] | Oh, Drew. Sorry. | 哦…Drew. 抱歉 |
[00:11] | Apology not accepted. | 不接受道歉 |
[00:14] | Because it wasn’t even necessary in the first place. | 因为根本不需要道歉 一开始就不需要 |
[00:18] | Several weeks ago, Andy Bernard had an incident. | 几个星期以前 |
[00:22] | (SCREAMING) | Andy Bernard出了个事故 |
[00:25] | But after five weeks in anger management, | 我接受了5个星期的愤怒控制训练 现在我回来了 |
[00:28] | I’m back, and I’ve got a new attitude and a new name | 我现在有了个全新的处事态度 还有了新的名字 |
[00:33] | and a bunch of new techniques | 而且…还带回来了一些新的技巧 |
[00:35] | for dealing with the grumpies. | 来控制自己的火爆脾气 |
[00:37] | Morning, Jim. | 早上好 Jim |
[00:39] | Hey, Andy. How are you, man? | 嗨 Andy 你好吗 老兄? |
[00:41] | Good. Drew. | 不错 Drew |
[00:42] | What’s that? | 你说什么? |
[00:43] | You can call me Drew. | 你可以叫我Drew |
[00:45] | No, I’m not gonna call you that. | 不 我才不会那么叫你 |
[00:47] | Cool. | 没事 |
[00:49] | I can’t control what you do. I can only control what I do. Andy. | 你做什么我都能承受住 |
[00:54] | Drew. Dwight. | 我只要控制住我自己做的事情就行了 |
[01:00] | How’s it going, man? | 最近怎么样 伙计? |
[01:03] | Yes. I have decided to shun Andy Bernard for the next three years. | 没错 我不会理Andy Bernard的 接下去的三年都不会理他 |
[01:07] | Which I’m looking forward to. | 我很期待这个经历 |
[01:09] | It’s an Amish technique. | 这是种阿们宗派的技巧 |
[01:11] | It’s like slapping someone with silence. | 用沉默击垮对方 |
[01:13] | I was shunned from the age of four until my sixth birthday | 从四岁开始 就没人理我 直到我六岁生日 |
[01:16] | for not saving the excess oil from a can of tuna. | 原因是我没有把金枪鱼罐头里 多余的汁留下来 |
[01:19] | Jim, could you please inform Andy Bernard | Jim 你可以通知Andy Bernard一下 |
[01:22] | that he is being shunned? | 我不会理他吗? |
[01:24] | Andy, Dwight says welcome back and that he could use a hug. | Andy Dwight说 欢迎回来 他很想拥抱你 |
[01:28] | Okay. Tell him that that’s not true. | 好吧 告诉他 那不是真话 |
[01:30] | Dwight says that he actually doesn’t know | Dwight说他事实上一点不知道 |
[01:31] | one single fact about bear attacks. | 熊是怎么攻击敌人的 |
[01:33] | Okay. No, Jim. You guys. | – 好吧 不 Jim… – 各位好 |
[01:34] | Tell him that bears can climb faster than they can run. | 告诉他熊攀爬的速度比跑的速度快 |
[01:38] | Jim, tell him! | 告诉他! |
[01:40] | Andy… No, it’s too far. | 不行了 他走远了 |
[01:43] | Damn you. | 操你 安全培训 |
[02:06] | Today is safety training day. | 今天是安全培训日 |
[02:09] | Toby is leading ours upstairs. | Toby今天要带领大家”爬楼梯”了 (暗指无聊) 恶心 |
[02:12] | But I am giving everyone a little bit of a treat. | 但是我给大家 安排了一个小活动 |
[02:16] | We are going to listen in on Darryl’s presentation at the warehouse. | 我们要去听听Darryl 在库房对员工们的讲解 |
[02:19] | And if I know Darryl, it gonna be zoppity. | 我了解Darryl 那会超级有趣的 |
[02:23] | Now, | 好了… |
[02:25] | this is the forklift. | 这是个叉车 你需要…你需要有 |
[02:28] | You need a license to operate this machine. | 执照才可以操纵这个机器 |
[02:31] | That means the upstairs office workers can’t drive it. | 也就是说楼上的办公室职员 是不能开它的 |
[02:34] | Quiz. Mike. | 小测验 Mike 什么? |
[02:36] | Should you drive the forklift? | 你可以开叉车吗? |
[02:38] | I can and I have. | 我会 我也开过 不 不 不 |
[02:39] | No, no, no! I said, “Should you?” | 不 不 不 我是说你”可以”吗? |
[02:41] | You should not drive it. | 你不可以开它 |
[02:42] | You should not drive the forklift. | 你不可以去开叉车 |
[02:44] | You understand? You’re not allowed to drive the forklift. | – 明白了吗? – 你不能开叉车 |
[02:46] | It’s not safe. You don’t have a license. | 这不安全 你没有执照 |
[02:47] | Guys, I’m not the only one who’s driven the forklift. | 各位 我不是惟一一个开叉车的人 |
[02:50] | Pudge has driven the forklift. | Pudge也开过叉车 |
[02:51] | Madge. | |
[02:53] | I thought your name was Pudge. | 我还以为你的名字是Pudge |
[02:54] | No. It’s always been Madge. | 不 我一直叫Madge来着 |
[02:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:58] | Her. | 嗯 她 她 没错 她有这个资格 |
[02:59] | Her? Yes, “Her” is qualified to work a dangerous machine. You are not. | 她 没错 她有这个资格 她可以开有危险性的机器 但是你不可以 |
[03:05] | Okay? Fine. | 明白吗? 啊…好吧 |
[03:06] | Do you understand that? Yes. | 你清楚了吗? 是滴 |
[03:08] | We do safety training every year or after an accident. | 我们每年都要进行安全培训 事故之后也必有一次 |
[03:13] | We’ve never made it a full year. | 我们从来没有过一年无事故的 |
[03:16] | This particular time, I was reaching | 这一次 |
[03:17] | for a supply box on the top shelf | 我去够一个放在最上面架子上的货品盒子 |
[03:20] | when one office worker, who shall remain nameless, | 这时候一个办公室的员工 我这里就不提他的名字了 |
[03:24] | kicked the ladder out from under me and yelled… | 把我脚下的梯子踢翻了 然后大叫… |
[03:27] | Hey, Darryl, how’s it hanging? | “嗨 Darryl 你没死吧?” |
[03:31] | And I fell and busted my ankle and… | 我觉得我的脚踝扭到了… |
[03:33] | I’m legitimately scared for my workers. | 我有理由为我的工人的人身安全感到担心 |
[03:36] | The baler can flatten a car engine. | 这个水轮机能把汽车引擎压扁 |
[03:40] | It can cut off your arm and crush | 它可以把你的膀子卸下来 |
[03:42] | your entire body without skipping a beat. | 也能把你碾成肉泥 百发百中 |
[03:45] | Yeah! | 好棒! 它正开着呢 |
[03:47] | How many people a year do you think get their arms | 你知道一年有多少人 |
[03:50] | cut off in a baler? | 在水轮机下丢掉自己的膀子? |
[03:51] | Bale ‘er? I hardly know her. | Bail ‘er? 我不认识她啊 |
[03:53] | Damn it, Michael, pay attention, man. | 该死的 Michael 注意听 |
[03:54] | Anybody want to take a guess? | 谁愿意来猜猜? |
[03:56] | Five bucks says it’s over fifty. | – 赌5块 超过50人 – 你真的想打赌吗? |
[03:58] | You really want to bet? Anybody? | – 谁来猜? – 自从疯狂的三月结束后 |
[03:59] | Ever since March Madness ended, I am so bored. | – 谁来猜? – 自从疯狂的三月结束后 我觉得超级无聊啊 |
[04:02] | How many? Okay. You’re on. | – 有多少? – 好吧 我们赌 |
[04:04] | Ten people. Michael. | 10个人 Michael |
[04:06] | Ten people. | 10个人 你想成为其中一个吗? |
[04:07] | Would you like to be one of them? | 你想成为其中一个吗? |
[04:09] | No, don’t worry about it. We’ll just go double or nothing. | 不 别担心 我们赌注翻倍或者互不欠 |
[04:11] | On what? | 赌什么? 还不知道 等会就能想到了 |
[04:12] | I don’t know. I’ll figure something out. | 还不知道 等会就能想到了 你们在说什么呢? |
[04:13] | Nice. What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么呢? |
[04:14] | These are very dangerous machines | 这些机器都非常危险 |
[04:16] | down here and the upstairs workers… | 楼上的职员 |
[04:19] | Michael? | 尤其是Michael… |
[04:21] | …should not go anywhere near them. | 不应该靠近他们 |
[04:22] | Yes. Yes. | 好的 好的 |
[04:24] | But it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world… | 但是这并不是世上最糟糕的事情… |
[04:25] | It would be the worst thing in the world. It would. | 它会是世界上最糟糕的事情 它会的! |
[04:27] | What the hell is wrong with this man? Very much so. | 这个人到底他妈的有什么毛病? |
[04:29] | It’s a big red trash compactor. | 这是一个红色的大型垃圾粉碎机 |
[04:30] | It’s not a trash compactor! | 这才不是什么垃圾粉碎机! |
[04:32] | MICHAEL: It’s very dangerous, okay. | 这是水轮机 |
[04:33] | Don’t disrespect a baler, Mike. | 这是水轮机 好的 我知道了! 我知道了 |
[04:34] | All right, all right, I got it! I got it! | 好的 我知道了! 我知道了 |
[04:36] | Only on the rarest of occasions would I go near… | 除非极少数特殊情况… |
[04:38] | No, you don’t touch it! There is no occasion | 不 别碰它! |
[04:40] | for you to go near this stuff, okay? | 任何情况下都别去靠近这玩意 好吗? |
[04:42] | Toby now has the floor | 现在Toby是这儿的头 |
[04:45] | and he is going to try not to screw this up | 希望他这次不会再搞砸 |
[04:47] | like everything else in his life. | 他的人生已经一团糟了 |
[04:50] | Let me rephrase that. | 我来换种说法 |
[04:52] | I believe that you can do safety training | 我相信你可以完成安全培训 |
[04:54] | and make it sound just as good as Darryl. | 你会做得跟Darryl一样好 |
[04:57] | Here we go! | 开始吧! |
[05:00] | Okay, one thing you’re going to want to | 好的 嗯…你需要小心的一件事是 |
[05:02] | look out for is carpal tunnel syndrome. | 腕管综合征 |
[05:04] | It’s recommended that you take a 10-minute break | 据专家建议 |
[05:06] | from typing every hour. | 每打字一小时 你就要休息10分钟 |
[05:08] | For your circulation, you’re going to | 以便血液循环 嗯 |
[05:10] | want to get up out of your chairs | 你需要从你的椅子里站起来 |
[05:12] | and move around for about 10 minutes every hour. | 呃 每小时花10分钟活动活动 |
[05:14] | Yes. Good. Fine. Like stretching and… | 没错 好的 很好 比如伸展运动… 嗯…对 |
[05:18] | Yeah, your computer screen can be a big strain on your eyes, | 你的电脑屏幕 可能会跟你的眼睛带来很大的伤害 |
[05:22] | so it’s also recommended that you step away for about 10 minutes every hour. | 所以专家还建议 你应该 每隔1个小时 离开电脑屏幕10分钟 |
[05:27] | Wow? That is… That time really adds up. | 哇噢 假如… 把这些时间加起来 |
[05:29] | That’s like a half an hour, every hour? | 一个小时就要休息半小时咯 |
[05:32] | Take them at the same time. | 三件事在同一个时间段做 |
[05:34] | Okay. You know what? You’re making it sound kind of lame. | 好吧 知道吗? 你说的这东西好像很蹩脚 |
[05:36] | So skip ahead to the really dangerous stuff. | 跳过去 说点真正危险的东西 |
[05:40] | Like sometimes computers can explode, can they not? | 比如有的时候 电脑会爆炸 它们不会吗? |
[05:44] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[05:46] | You always want to keep a sweater or cardigan | 嗯 最好随时备上一件毛衣或者羊绒衫 |
[05:49] | of some sort in case it gets drafty. | 以防冷气过冷 |
[05:51] | What about a long-sleeved tee? | – 长袖T恤可以吗? |
[05:52] | That will work. | – 对 也行 |
[05:53] | KEVIN: Long johns? CREED: A shawl? | 保暖内衣呢?大披肩呢? |
[05:56] | You know, anything that warms you. | 你知道的 只要能保暖的都行 |
[05:57] | Okay, you know what, I think that everybody | 好了 |
[05:59] | is going to vomit due to boredom. | 知道吗? 我觉得我们在座的各位都要无聊得吐了 |
[06:01] | Sorry. He is very lame. | 对不起 |
[06:04] | Let’s see. | 他太蹩脚了 嗯…我们来看看 |
[06:07] | Seasonal affective disorder. | 季节性情绪反常 |
[06:09] | A depression that includes weight gain, | “一种抑郁症 症状为体重增加 |
[06:11] | fatigue, irritability, brought on by the low light of winter. | “疲劳 易怒 通常有冬天光线不足引起” |
[06:15] | Thank God we only had a baler to deal with. | 感谢上帝 我们那儿只要谈水轮机 |
[06:17] | Yeah, that dim light is a bitch, ain’t it? | 是啊 光线昏暗真他妈不好 是不是? |
[06:18] | Okay. Guys, you know what? | 好吧 各位 这样吧 |
[06:20] | I didn’t interrupt when you were having your presentation. | 你做你的陈述的时候 我可没打断过你 |
[06:23] | Actually, you did. | 事实上 你有 |
[06:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[06:26] | Okay. Let’s do another one. | 好吧 我们说点别的 |
[06:28] | This is a good one. | 这个不错 |
[06:30] | A particular concern for office workers | “办公室员工尤其需要注意的是 |
[06:32] | is a sedimentary lifestyle which can contribute… | “沉淀”的生活方式 它会造成你…” |
[06:36] | Sedentary. | 是久坐 |
[06:38] | Yes. Which can contribute to heart disease. | 是啊 它可能会造成心脏疾病” |
[06:42] | Heart disease kills more people than balers. | 心脏疾病致死的人可比水轮机多 |
[06:45] | That’s called having a fat butt, Michael. | 那是叫做肥屁股病吧 |
[06:47] | No. No, it’s sedentary. | – 不 不 是… – 没错 没错 |
[06:49] | Yeah, that’s fat butt disease. | 那就是肥屁股病 |
[06:51] | That’s what you suffer from? | 你现在就在受它的煎熬吗? – 不 – 肥屁股病 Michael? |
[06:52] | You have fat butt disease, Michael? | – 不 – 肥屁股病 Michael? – 不 我… – 你说什么啊 海怪 |
[06:54] | Excuse me, sea monster, you weigh like a thousand pounds. | – 不 我… – 你说什么啊 海怪 你自己都有1,000磅吧 |
[06:56] | Yeah? Yeah. | 是啊 我敢打赌 你想跟我这个海怪 |
[06:57] | I bet you’d like to swim with this sea monster, wouldn’t you? | 是啊 我敢打赌 |
[06:59] | Ryan! | 你想跟我这个海怪 一起游泳 是吧? |
[07:00] | Dude, please tell your girl to shut up. | 老兄 拜托 让你的妞闭嘴 |
[07:01] | What? | – 什么? |
[07:02] | Kelly, you’ve insulted the gentleman. | – Kelly 你侮辱了这位绅士 |
[07:04] | Please apologize. | 拜托 说对不起 你在开玩笑吗? |
[07:05] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗? 好吧 我们走 |
[07:06] | All right, we out of here. | 好吧 我们走 Darryl 你讲话的时候我可没有中途离场 |
[07:07] | Darryl, I did not walk out in the middle of yours, so… | Darryl 你讲话的时候我可没有中途离场 |
[07:09] | Yeah, but ours was real, Michael. | 所以我… 是啊 但我们说的东西很实用 Michael |
[07:11] | Yes. | – 是的 – 我们想要告诉你的就是那些事 Mike |
[07:12] | That’s what we’ve been trying to tell you, Mike. | – 是的 – 我们想要告诉你的就是那些事 Mike |
[07:14] | It’s serious down there. | 我在那儿说的事很严肃 |
[07:15] | We do dangerous stuff, man. This is shenanigans, foolishness. | 我们做的可是危险工作 老兄 这些都是小把戏 蠢死了 |
[07:20] | Nerf ball. | 脓包 |
[07:21] | You live a sweet little nerfy life | 你的生活就跟脓包没什么区别 |
[07:24] | sitting on your biscuit | 坐享其成 |
[07:26] | never having to risk it. | 不要冒任何风险 |
[07:30] | Okay. | 好吧… |
[07:36] | What? So, Nerf isn’t cool anymore? | 什么 脓包已经不流行了吗? |
[07:38] | MICHAEL: Darryl thinks he’s such a man because he works in a warehouse. | Darryl觉得他是好男人 因为他在库房工作 |
[07:42] | Well, big deal! | 那有什么大不了的 |
[07:43] | I worked in a warehouse. Men’s Wearhouse. | 我在库房工作 男人的库房 |
[07:46] | I was a greeter. | 我很会招呼人 |
[07:48] | I’d like to see Darryl greet people. | 我倒想看看Darryl是这么招呼人的 |
[07:50] | He’d probably make them feel like wimps. | 也许他只会让别人觉得自己弱小 |
[07:52] | Not me, I… | 我才不会 我… |
[07:56] | Hello, I’m Michael. Welcome to Men’s Wearhouse. | 你好 我是Michael 欢迎来到男人库房 |
[07:59] | We have a special on khaki pants today. | 我们今天的卡其布裤子特价 |
[08:04] | This is one example. | 这只是一个例子 |
[08:07] | Ten. | |
[08:09] | Really? Ten? That’s your guess? | 真的吗 10? 你猜的是这个数? |
[08:11] | You’re a professional accountant. | 你可是一个职业会计 |
[08:12] | There’s, like, 10 green ones. | 那边好像 有十个绿色的 |
[08:14] | Forty-two. | 我猜是50 |
[08:15] | I’m going to say 50. | 我猜是50 |
[08:16] | 51. Don’t be that person. | 哦 别做那样的人 拜托 那样很低级唉 |
[08:18] | Oh, come on. That is lame. It’s a strategy. | 哦 别做那样的人 拜托 那样很低级唉 这是策略 |
[08:20] | It’s called being smart. Thank you. | 这叫做精明 谢谢你 |
[08:22] | Oh, jeez. | 哦 天啊 |
[08:24] | I don’t know how the whole betting thing started, | 我不知道这打赌的游戏是怎么开始的 |
[08:26] | but it’s fun. | 但是很有意思 |
[08:28] | Ten. Ten’s out. | 10 Kev出局 |
[08:29] | Damn it! Forty-seven, 48, | 妈的! |
[08:31] | forty-nine. Jim wins. | Jim赢了! |
[08:33] | That is not fair. | 哦! 这不公平 |
[08:34] | He has spent hours up here at reception with you. | 这不公平 他每天都花好几个小时 在接待台这边跟你闲扯 |
[08:37] | Hours and hours. | 一个小时接着一个小时 |
[08:40] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧…好吧 |
[08:41] | No, constantly. Like for years. | 不 一直…好像是年复一年 |
[08:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:44] | Pam, depression is as scary as a baler, right? | Pam 抑郁症比水轮机还要恐怖 对吧? |
[08:47] | I don’t understand the question. | 我…没听懂问题 |
[08:49] | Working in an office can lead to depression, which can lead to suicide. | “在办公室上班可能会导致抑郁症 “它最终会导致自杀” |
[08:54] | I mean this is really serious stuff. | 我是说这东西很严重 |
[08:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 我…我… |
[08:59] | Nobody commits suicide because they work with a baler. | 没人自杀只是因为 他们在水轮机边上工作 |
[09:02] | And yet those guys are making fun of me, | 但是那些人却取笑我 |
[09:04] | calling me a Nerf. | 叫我脓包 那… |
[09:05] | That… | 要把抑郁症说明白的确很难 |
[09:06] | It’s really hard to demonstrate depression. | 要把抑郁症说明白的确很难 |
[09:09] | Their safety training had visuals. | 他们的安全培训是有实物支持的 |
[09:12] | Yeah. | 是啊…你说的… |
[09:13] | You are so right. | 啊 太对了 |
[09:17] | They have visual aids and all we had were the facts. | 他们有实物帮助的 而我们有的只是些事实 |
[09:20] | You don’t go to the science museum | 你去科学博物馆可不是为了 |
[09:22] | and get handed a pamphlet on electricity. | 去拿本关于电的小册子 |
[09:26] | You go to the science museum and you put your hand on a metal ball | 你去科学博物馆 把你的手放在金属球上 |
[09:30] | and your hair sticks up straight. | 你的头发就会全竖起来 |
[09:32] | And you know science. | 这样你就了解什么是科学了 |
[09:34] | So, you’re okay? | 那你没事了吧? 毫无疑问 |
[09:36] | Indubitably. | 毫无疑问 |
[09:39] | They used props, they used visual aids | 他们用了道具 他们有实物帮助 |
[09:42] | and they just made us look like dopes. | 他们让我们看起来跟傻瓜似的 |
[09:45] | Idiots! God, what are we going to do? | 那帮白痴! 上帝啊 我们该怎么办! |
[09:48] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[09:49] | Because you know what our killer is? | 因为你知道我们的杀手是什么吗? |
[09:52] | Depression. Wolves. | – 抑郁症 – 狼 |
[09:54] | Depression. | 抑郁症 |
[09:55] | Visual aids. Yes. | 实物帮助 是的 |
[09:57] | A quilt. A depression quilt. | 被子 抑郁症被子? |
[10:01] | No time to sew a quilt. | 没时间缝被子 |
[10:04] | I got it. | 我有主意了 |
[10:06] | Get me the number for the Giant Big Box Toy Store. | 查一查 “超大盒子玩具店”的电话号码 |
[10:13] | You may be asking yourself | 你也许会问你自己 |
[10:15] | what am I doing on a trampoline? | “我站在蹦床上干什么?” |
[10:17] | Well, I thought I’d bounce here for a while, | 我觉得我可以在上面弹一会儿 |
[10:20] | relieve some stress and then move on with my day. | 缓解一下我的压力 然后继续我今天的生活 |
[10:23] | Not. Here’s a plan. | 还不行! 计划是这样的 |
[10:25] | Dwight is going to gather | Dwight会去把 |
[10:27] | all of the office workers and all of the warehouse guys | 所有的办公室职员跟库房员工召集起来 |
[10:30] | and we’re going to have another safety seminar. | 我们要开另一个安全研讨会 |
[10:33] | Only this time, where’s Michael? | 只是这次 Michael会在哪儿? |
[10:35] | Oh, my God, he is on the roof. | 哦 上帝啊! 他在屋顶上! |
[10:37] | And now I have got their attention. | 现在我会充分引起他们的注意 |
[10:39] | I tell them about the cold hard facts of depression. | 这样我就能告诉他们 抑郁症的残酷冰冷的事实了 |
[10:44] | And then I say, “Hey, you ever seen a suicide?” | 我到时候会说 “嗨 你看过有人自杀吗?” |
[10:48] | And I jump. | 然后我就会跳下来 |
[10:50] | And they freak out. And they get to see | 他们会被吓坏的 |
[10:52] | the dangers of depression with their own eyes. | 然后他们就会亲眼看到 抑郁症可能会带来的危险了 |
[10:56] | Nice side note, they might think, | 额外收获还会有…他们会想 |
[10:58] | “Hey, I should have been nicer to Michael.” | 嗨 之前我该对Michael好点的 |
[10:59] | But that’s not why I’m doing this. | 但是我做这事的目的不是为了这个 |
[11:02] | Then I land on the trampoline, | 然后我会落在这蹦床上 |
[11:03] | take a couple extra bounces for fun. | 弹上几下 尽尽兴 |
[11:05] | I climb off, walk around the corner, | 然后我会爬起来 绕过那边的拐角 |
[11:07] | ta-freaking-da. | 再吓他们一跳! |
[11:09] | So then the next movie moves to the top of the queue. | 然后下一部电影就排到了队列的前面 |
[11:11] | So number five becomes number four, | 5号就变成4号了 |
[11:13] | number six becomes number five, | 6号变成5号 |
[11:14] | number three becomes number two, etcetera, etcetera. | 3号变成2号 诸如此类 诸如此类 |
[11:17] | And let’s just say that I just sent back | 这样说吧 |
[11:18] | Love Actually, which was awesome. | 我把《真爱至上》给退回去了 |
[11:20] | And they sent me Uptown Girls, which is also awesome. | 那电影很棒 他们就把《麻辣宝贝》发给了我 这部也不错 |
[11:23] | But guess what, now I want to see Love Actually again, | 然后你猜怎么着了? 现在我想重看《真爱至上》了 |
[11:25] | but it’s at the bottom of the queue. | 但是它已经在队列的最后了 |
[11:27] | Oh, no, what do I do? | 哦 不! 我该怎么办? |
[11:28] | What I do is this. | 我是这么做的: |
[11:30] | I go online, I go click, click, click | 我上了网 然后点击啊点击 |
[11:31] | and I change the order of the queue, | 我改变了队列的顺序 |
[11:33] | so that I can see Love Actually as soon as I want to. | 这样我就可以随时看到《真爱至上》了 |
[11:35] | It’s so easy, Ryan. | 这太容易了 Ryan |
[11:37] | Do you really not know how Netflix works? | 你真的不知道Netflix是这么运作的吗? (大型电影租赁连锁店) |
[11:41] | I guess I forgot. | 我想我不记得了 |
[11:43] | You’re such a ditz. | 你好色啊 |
[11:46] | Ryan, well done. Two minutes, 42 seconds. | Ryan 干的不错 2分42秒 |
[11:49] | Additionally, Pam, you win $10 | 此外 Pam 你赢了10块 |
[11:51] | because she said “awesome” 12 times. | 因为她说”棒”这个字说了12遍 |
[11:53] | And Jim, you win $5 because she mentioned six romantic comedies. | Jim赢5块 因为她提到了6部浪漫爱情片 |
[11:57] | Okay, let’s do this thing! I’ll go summon the troops! | 好吧 让我们开始行动! 我去把大家召集起来 |
[12:00] | Maybe we should test this first. | 也许我们该先实验一下 |
[12:03] | Letterman style. Throw a TV over or… | Letterman方式 (电视脱口秀节目) 电视里看到的 |
[12:06] | We measured it once. | 我们量过一次 |
[12:09] | Go buy some watermelons. | 去买点西瓜 |
[12:11] | Seedless? | 无籽的? |
[12:13] | Just… | 随便… |
[12:20] | Creed is eating an apple. | Creed在吃苹果 |
[12:22] | I found a potato. | 我得找个土豆 |
[12:26] | Hey, Creed. | 嗨 Creed |
[12:27] | Hey. | 嗨! – 嗨 – 你好 |
[12:37] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[12:38] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[12:39] | What? Nice! | 给你 真不错 |
[12:42] | I don’t know this place as well as I thought I did. | 这个地方比我想像中 更难以让人理解 |
[12:45] | I’m getting cleaned out. | 我完全没法融入进去 |
[12:47] | Ready? | – 准备好了? – 我们开始吧 |
[12:48] | Let’s do it. Drop that sucker. | – 准备好了? – 我们开始吧 把那玩意丢下去 |
[12:51] | Yeah! Bingo! | 好 击中了! |
[12:53] | (MICHAEL EXCLAIMS) | 哇噢 哇噢! |
[12:54] | (CAR ALARM BLARING) | 哦 糟了 |
[12:57] | Deactivate the car alarm, clean up the mess. | 让汽车告警器别叫了 再清理一下 |
[12:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:00] | Find out whose car that is. | 好的 看看那是谁的车 |
[13:02] | If it’s Stanley’s, call the offices of James P. Albini, | 如果是Stanley的 就打电话给James P. Albini的办公室 |
[13:05] | see if he handles hate crimes. | 看他是不是还处理种族仇恨案子 |
[13:06] | Got it. | – 明白 |
[13:07] | Also, take apart the trampoline. Stick it in the baler. | – 再把蹦床收拾起来 塞到水轮机里去 |
[13:09] | We’re not allowed to use the baler. | 我们不能用水轮机 |
[13:10] | Have Padge do it or the sea monster. | 让Patch去做… 或者那个海怪 |
[13:13] | I’m on it. | 马上去办! 呃… |
[13:18] | I’m temporarily lifting the shun. | 我临时搭理一下你 |
[13:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:21] | It means nothing. I need you to do something for me. | 这并不代表什么 我需要你为我做点事情 |
[13:23] | Anything. | 乐意效劳 |
[13:24] | Okay, calm down. | 好了 冷静 |
[13:26] | I need you to acquire an inflatable house and/or castle. | 我需要你去拿 一个充气房子和/或城堡 |
[13:30] | You mean a Moonbounce. | 你是说月球弹跳那种吗? |
[13:31] | What do you think? You’ve got an hour. | 你在想什么啊? 我给你一个小时 |
[13:33] | I’m going to need petty cash. | 我需要点活动资金 |
[13:35] | Shunning resumed. | 继续不理你 |
[13:37] | Do you want a drawbridge? | 你…你想要吊桥吗? |
[13:39] | Un-shun. | 再理你一会 |
[13:41] | Yeah, that sounds good. Re-shun. | 是的 那听起来不错 重新不理你 |
[13:46] | Oh, yeah, this is much better. It’s safer. | 哦 是啊 这好多了 安全多了 |
[13:49] | Excellent decision. | 这个决定太妙了 |
[13:50] | Yes. Thank you for seeing that. | 是的 谢谢你注意到了 |
[13:53] | When you land, try and land like an eight-year-old. | 当你落地的时候 试着学习8岁小孩那样落地 |
[13:55] | These bouncy castles are not designed for adults. | 这弹跳城堡不是为成年人设计的 |
[13:58] | I don’t know if I want to do this. | 我不知道我是不是想这么做 |
[13:59] | Want to do another test? | 你想再测试一下吗? |
[14:00] | I got plenty of watermelons in my trunk. | 我车里还有好多西瓜呢 |
[14:01] | No. | 不 |
[14:03] | No more. The tests are going terrible. | 别试了 这些实验都糟透了 |
[14:04] | If we keep doing them, I’m not going to want to jump. | 如果我们一直试 我就不想跳了 |
[14:08] | This is about doing, not thinking. | 做就是了 别想 |
[14:09] | Right! | 对 做! |
[14:10] | Doing! Totally doing! | 对 做! |
[14:12] | Let’s rock and roll! Rock and roll! | 直接去做! 太棒了! |
[14:14] | Yeah! That’s right, I’m not thinking! | – 棒极了! – 没错! 你是对的 我不想了 |
[14:17] | Yes! Yeah! | 对 就这样! |
[14:19] | Michael is awesome | Michael太棒了 |
[14:21] | (WHOOPING) Jumping off the roof | – 从屋顶跳下去 – 喔 |
[14:22] | Bouncing on a bouncy thing | – 弹在弹力垫子上 – 喔! |
[14:24] | Show them who is boss | – 让他们看看谁才是老板 – 喔! |
[14:26] | Rip a hole in the sun! | – 把太阳撕个洞 – 喔! |
[14:28] | I am ready to do this! | 我准备好了! |
[14:30] | I’m ready to make a point! | 我准备好得分了! |
[14:32] | Hey! Guys, listen up, | 嗨 各位 听着 |
[14:34] | Michael is up on the roof and acting strange. | Michael正站在房顶上呢 行为很诡异 |
[14:39] | What’s the situation? | 哇噢 什么状况? |
[14:41] | Un-shun. I think he’s suffering from depression. Re-shun. | 暂时理你一会 我觉得他得了抑郁症 接着不理你 |
[14:46] | Okay, when is the shunning thing going to end? | 好的 什么时候这理不理的事情才能结束? |
[14:47] | Un-shun. Never. Re-shun. | 暂时理你…永远不会! 继续不理你 |
[14:50] | I think he wants you all to come out | 我想他想要你们 |
[14:51] | to the parking lot and watch him die. | 都到停车场去 看他自杀 |
[14:54] | Is it nice outside? | 外面天气怎么样? |
[14:55] | It’s gorgeous. Let’s go! | – 好极了 – 我们去吧! |
[14:56] | Do I need my jacket? | 要穿外套不? |
[14:58] | No, it really is. It’s very nice. | 不用 真的 外面天很好 |
[14:59] | Come on! | 快点! |
[15:00] | Will I be too warm in a long-sleeved tee? | 快点! 我穿长袖T恤会不会觉得热? |
[15:01] | Everyone’s going to be fine in exactly what they’re wearing! Let’s go! | 你们现在穿的这些都不会有问题! 我们走! |
[15:07] | Let’s go! | 我们走! |
[15:13] | Come on! Hurry up, you guys! | 快啊 快点 各位! |
[15:14] | My life! | 我的人生! |
[15:16] | Oh, my life! | 哦 我的人生… |
[15:19] | Michael, what’s wrong? | Michael 出什么事了? |
[15:21] | Everything’s wrong. | 什么事都不对劲 |
[15:23] | The stress of my modern office | 现代办公室的那些压力 |
[15:25] | has caused me to go into a depression! | 让我得了抑郁症 |
[15:28] | Depression? Isn’t that just a fancy word for feeling bummed out? | 抑郁症? 这个可爱的词说的是不是情绪低落? |
[15:33] | Dwight, you ignorant slut. | Dwight 你这个无知的蠢货 |
[15:35] | Depression is a very serious illness. | 抑郁症是个很严重的疾病 |
[15:38] | Over 32,000 people commit suicide every year | 每年有超过32,000的人自杀 |
[15:43] | according to a 2004 study. | 这是2004年的调查结果 |
[15:46] | Is that the last year the data was available? | 这是不是我们可以得到的最新数据了? |
[15:48] | Yes. | 没错 我的头痛死了 里面乱成一团! |
[15:49] | My head is in such pain and turmoil. | 我的头痛死了 里面乱成一团! |
[15:53] | Don’t do anything rash. | 别冲动啊 |
[15:54] | Dwight, where are the warehouse guys? | Dwight 库房的人都去哪儿了? |
[15:57] | I didn’t… | 我还… |
[16:02] | I didn’t think you needed them for this part. | 我以为这部分你不需要他们在场 |
[16:04] | Okay. That’s… | 好吧…那 |
[16:06] | You said to just… | – 你说只要… – 我这么做就是为了让他们看的 蠢货 |
[16:07] | That’s the whole point, dummy. | 好吧 我马上去办 |
[16:08] | Okay. I’m on it. | 好吧 我马上去办 |
[16:09] | Okay? | 好的 |
[16:12] | Attention, blue-collar workers! | 注意了 蓝领工人们! |
[16:15] | What are the odds that this is in any way real? | 这事是真的可能性有多少? |
[16:18] | I’d say, like, 10,000 to one. | 我得说 大概是10,000赔1 |
[16:21] | Okay, I’d like 10 bucks on those odds. | 好吧 我在这个赔率上押10块 |
[16:24] | If someone gives you 10,000 to one on anything, you take it. | 如果赔率是10,000比1 你就可以毫不犹豫的押上 |
[16:30] | If John Mellencamp ever wins an Oscar, | 如果John Mellencamp能获得奥斯卡 |
[16:33] | I am going to be a very rich dude. | 我就会成富人了 |
[16:39] | Michael is up on the roof and he’s acting strange. | Michael在屋顶上 他的行动很诡异! |
[16:41] | Oh, my life. | 哦 我的人生! |
[16:44] | Michael, what’s wrong? | Michael 出了什么事? |
[16:46] | Everything is wrong, Dwight. | 什么事都不对劲 Dwight! |
[16:48] | The stress of my modern office has made me depressed. | 现代办公室的压力 让我得了抑郁症 |
[16:52] | Depressed? Isn’t that just a fancy word for feeling bummed out? | 抑郁? 这个可爱的词指的 是不是情绪低落? |
[16:56] | Dwight, you ignorant slut! | Dwight 你这个无知的蠢货 |
[16:57] | Well, you know, the first performance was a little off, | 呃 你知道的 第一次表演有点过火 |
[17:00] | but I really think they hit their stride in the second show. | 不过我觉得他们的第二次演出 真的很不错 嗯… |
[17:05] | I might even bring my parents tomorrow to the matinee. | 也许明天我会带我父母来看这个白天场演出 |
[17:07] | MICHAEL: And that is why… | – 那就是为什么… – 哦 对不起 – 我要从屋顶上跳下来 – 我最喜欢这部分 |
[17:08] | Oh, excuse me. It’s my favorite part. | |
[17:11] | …I am going to jump off this roof! | |
[17:12] | This is just offensive. | 这太冒犯人了 |
[17:14] | At least we’re outside. | 至少我们在室外 |
[17:15] | Hey, check it out, there’s a castle over there. | 嗨 瞧啊 那边有个城堡 |
[17:18] | Oh, my God, there is a castle. | 哦 上帝啊 是个城堡 |
[17:21] | No. There’s nothing to see over there, people. | 不 那儿没什么好看的 各位 |
[17:23] | There’s nothing to see. | 没什么好看的 |
[17:27] | They found the castle, Michael. | 他们发现城堡了 Michael |
[17:29] | Damn it! | 奶奶的 |
[17:32] | Oh, God. Oh, my God, he’s going to jump. | 哦上帝啊 哦 我的上帝! 他要跳了 哦 |
[17:39] | He’s going to kill himself pretending to kill himself. | 他会害死自己的 假装要自杀 |
[17:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:44] | Excuse me. | |
[17:47] | Hey, Michael, | 嗨 呃 Michael |
[17:50] | don’t jump on the bouncy castle. | 不要跳在充气城堡上 |
[17:54] | You can’t do that ’cause you’re going to get horribly, horribly injured. | 你不能那么做 否则你会受伤得很严重很严重的 |
[17:58] | Hey, Michael, | 嗨 Michael |
[18:00] | I have a present for you but you have to come down and get it. | 我有个礼物要给你 你下来我就给你 |
[18:05] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[18:07] | Come down and open it and you’ll see. | 下来 你自己打开 你就知道了 |
[18:09] | Dwight, find out what the present is. | Dwight 去看看是什么礼物 |
[18:11] | Okay, I don’t see anything. | 好的 呃… 我什么也没看到 |
[18:13] | She might be bluffing. | 她也许在骗你 |
[18:14] | Dwight. | Dwight. 你在… 哦 |
[18:19] | It’s a… | 是 呃… |
[18:21] | A Repliee-Q-One-Expo female robot. | 是个Q1型的女机器人哦 |
[18:26] | They’re only available in Japan. | 在日本才能买到 |
[18:28] | Dwight, you are such a liar. | Dwight 你好会扯谎 |
[18:29] | Pam, really what is it? | Pam 说真的 是什么? |
[18:31] | Mike, this is the opposite of safety. | Mike 你这跟安全完全背道而驰啊 |
[18:33] | You jump, you’re going to seriously hurt yourself. | 你跳下来 你就会严重受伤的 |
[18:35] | You told me that I lead a… | 你说我过的生活… |
[18:38] | A cushy, wimpy Nerf life. | 是无助的 懦弱的 脓包的生活 |
[18:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:44] | But I never said you had nothing to live for. | 但我没说你的人生就没有追求了啊 |
[18:46] | What do I have to live for? | 我还能有什么追求? |
[18:48] | A lot of things. | 有…很多可以追求的 |
[18:53] | You… | 呃 你 嗯… |
[19:01] | What about Jan? | Jan怎么办? |
[19:02] | Lovely, lovely, lovely Jan, man. | 可爱的 美丽的 有气质的Jan 老兄 |
[19:06] | It’s going good, right? | 你们处的不错 对吗? |
[19:08] | It’s complicated with Jan. | 跟Jan的事很复杂 |
[19:11] | And I don’t know where I stand or what I want. | 我都不知道我在她心目中的位置 也不知道我想要什么 |
[19:15] | The sex isn’t nearly as good as it used to be. | 性生活也没之前和谐了 |
[19:18] | Mike, | |
[19:20] | you’re a very brave man. | 你是个很勇敢的人 |
[19:22] | I mean it takes courage just to be you. | 我是说 做你那样的人需要很多勇气 |
[19:25] | To get out of bed every single day, | 每天早上挣扎着起床 |
[19:28] | knowing full well you got to be you. | 知道这天你还要做你自己 |
[19:32] | Do you really mean that? | 你说的是真的吗? |
[19:34] | I couldn’t do it. | 我就做不到 |
[19:35] | I ain’t that strong and I ain’t that brave. | 我没那么强大 也没那么勇敢 |
[19:38] | I’m braver than you? | 我比你勇敢? |
[19:39] | Way braver. | 勇敢多了! |
[19:41] | You Braveheart, man. | 你有勇敢的心 老兄 |
[19:46] | I Braveheart. | 我 勇敢的心 |
[19:49] | I am. | 我的确是 |
[19:51] | Come on down, okay? | 下来吧 好吗? |
[19:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:55] | Pam, I’m coming down to get my present. | Pam 我下来拿礼物了 |
[19:59] | MICHAEL: An office is as safe as the people in it. | 办公室里跟里面工作的人一样安全 |
[20:03] | And sometimes those people can drive you to do crazy things | 有的时候这些人 能逼着你作出疯狂的事情 |
[20:07] | to show the dangers of the office. | 这样他们才能明白办公室里 可能有的险境 |
[20:11] | That’s the danger I found myself in today. | 就是今天我所面临的这种险境 |
[20:15] | I saved a life. | 我拯救了一条生命…我自己的 |
[20:17] | My own. | |
[20:19] | Am I a hero? | 我是英雄吗? |
[20:25] | I really can’t say, but yes. | 我真的不知道 |
[20:33] | Resynchro Web-Dl et corrections : LeRalouf | 但是 我的确是 |