时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | (DOOR OPENING) | |
[00:13] | It’s kind of blurry. | 有点模糊 |
[00:19] | That’s better. | 现在好了 |
[00:26] | Question: what kind of bear is best? | 问题 哪种熊是最好的? |
[00:30] | That’s a ridiculous question. False. Black bear. | 这个问题好蠢 错 是黑熊 |
[00:33] | Well, that’s debatable. | 呃 那可不一定 |
[00:34] | There are basically two schools of thought. | 基本上有两种观点… |
[00:36] | Fact, bears eat beets. Oh… | 事实是 熊吃甜菜 |
[00:39] | Bears, beets, | 熊 甜菜 |
[00:41] | Battlestar Galactica. Bears do not… | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》 |
[00:44] | What is going on? What are you doing? | 熊不会…到底怎么回事? 你在干什么? |
[00:47] | Last week, I was in a drug store and I saw these glasses. | 上一周 我去了药店 我看到这幅眼镜 |
[00:50] | Four dollars. | 呃 4美元 |
[00:52] | And it only cost me $7 to recreate the rest of the ensemble | 我一共花了7美元 做了这套模仿他的行头 |
[00:56] | and that’s a grand total of | 我总共花了… |
[00:57] | (BEEPING) | 我总共花了… |
[00:59] | $11. | 11美元 |
[01:01] | You know what? Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. | 知道吗? |
[01:03] | So I thank you. | 模仿是最真诚的奉承手段 所以我要谢谢你 |
[01:06] | Identity theft is not a joke, Jim! | 偷窃别人的身份可不是闹着玩的 Jim! |
[01:09] | Millions of families suffer every year! | 每年有上百万的家庭为之遭罪! |
[01:12] | Michael! | |
[01:13] | Oh, that’s funny. Michael! | 哦 好逗 产品召回 |
[01:48] | Yes, I understand. | 是的 我明白 |
[01:50] | Can I transfer you to customer relations? | 我帮你把电话转到客户关系部去好吗? |
[01:52] | Absolutely. I couldn’t be more sorry about this… | 当然 我真的非常非常抱歉 |
[01:54] | I know, I know. We’re all trying to get to the bottom of it. | 我知道 我知道 |
[01:57] | Yes, I’m upset. Don’t I sound upset? | 我们都在努力找到原因 是的 |
[02:00] | Okay. | 我很沮丧 你能听出来吗? |
[02:01] | It is disgusting. I totally agree. | 太恶心了 我完全同意 |
[02:04] | Well, we’re going to be recalling all of that paper. | 呃 我们马上召回所有的纸张 |
[02:07] | We have a crisis. | 我们面临着一个危机 |
[02:08] | Apparently, a disgruntled employee at the paper mill | 显然 造纸厂一个对公司不满的员工 |
[02:11] | decided that it would be funny to put an obscene watermark | 认为在我们24磅米色信纸上 |
[02:14] | on our 24-pound cream letter stock. | 放上淫秽的水印很有意思 |
[02:18] | MICHAEL: Five-hundred boxes has gone out | 我们出了500箱货 |
[02:21] | with the image of a beloved cartoon duck | 上面有一个可爱的卡通鸭子的形象 |
[02:24] | performing unspeakable acts | 那鸭子在… 做一件难以启齿的事情… |
[02:28] | upon a certain cartoon mouse that a lot of people like. | 对象是一只很多人都喜欢的卡通老鼠 |
[02:33] | I’ve never been a fan. | 我从来没喜欢过这老鼠 |
[02:35] | Everybody in here, stat. | 大家都进来 快 我们时间紧迫 |
[02:38] | No time to lose. | 危处组 F |
[02:40] | Cri-man squa, F and C, double-time. | C 双倍速度 |
[02:42] | “Cri-man squa”? | 危管组? |
[02:44] | Crisis management squad. “F and C, double-time”? | 危机处理特别小组 F和C 双倍速度? |
[02:46] | Front and center. Twice as fast as you would normally go. | 前锋 中场 速度比你正常速度快一倍 |
[02:49] | Any other questions? | – 还有问题吗? – 有一个 |
[02:50] | One more. Why are you talking like that? | – 还有问题吗? – 有一个 |
[02:52] | To save time, Jim. | – 你干嘛那么说话? – 节省时间啊 Jim |
[02:53] | Actually, I think you could make the argument that it wastes time. | 事实上 那恰恰是在说明 你在浪费时间 |
[02:55] | PAM: Yeah, she has a good point. | 是啊 她说的没错 |
[02:57] | I mean, for example, with the last thing you said, | 我是说 比如 你说的最后一件事情 |
[02:59] | by the time you explained it… Okay, okay, okay… | 你用来解释的时间 |
[03:01] | …it actually took up more time. You know what? | 已经占了更多时间了 |
[03:02] | (MICHAEL EXCLAIMING) | 知道吗? 吧啦吧啦吧啦 |
[03:03] | Forget it! Where is Creed? | 算了 Creed在哪儿? |
[03:06] | Creed. Here. | – Creed 质量检测员 – 在 |
[03:07] | Quality assurance. Your job. | 这是你的工作 |
[03:09] | I really think you screwed the pooch on this one, Creed. | 我觉得你这次真他们搞砸了 Creed |
[03:12] | Because of you, the entire company is in jeopardy. | 就是因为你 整个公司岌岌可危 |
[03:17] | Every week, I’m supposed to take four hours and do a quality spot-check | 每一周 我都该花四个小时 去纸厂抽样检查纸张质量 |
[03:21] | at the paper mill. | 当然 这一年都都没做 |
[03:22] | And of course the one year I blow it off, this happens. | 当然 这一年都都没做 所以事情就发生了 |
[03:26] | We have a lot of angry customers out there. This puts us at threat level midnight. | 外头有很多愤怒的顾客 公司笼罩在危险等级的黑夜中 |
[03:31] | Accounting, you are on customer service duty today. | 会计部门 今天你们也兼做售后服务 |
[03:33] | That’s not really our job. Midnight, Oscar! | 这不是我们的工作 黑夜 |
[03:37] | Don’t worry. Kelly will be training you first. | Oscar! 别担心 Kelly会先给你培训 |
[03:39] | Kelly’s training us? | Kelly要训练我们? |
[03:41] | (SINGING) This day is bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S | 今天像bananas(香蕉) |
[03:45] | This day is bananas | 今天像bananas |
[03:47] | B-A-N-A… | |
[03:51] | I don’t have a headache. | 我现在还没头痛 |
[03:54] | I’m just preparing. | 我只是以防万一 |
[03:56] | Jim. Big fire in your house. Your client, Dunmore High School, | Jim 你后院起大火了 你的客户 Dunmore高中 |
[04:00] | sent out their prom invitations on this paper. | 在这些纸上印了舞会邀请函 而且已经发出去了 |
[04:03] | Went home to all the kids. Yeah, I got a call in already. | – 这些信函发到了所有孩子的家里 – 是啊 我马上给他们打电话 |
[04:05] | No, no, no. Not good enough. This is a keystone account. | 不不不 这还不够 |
[04:07] | I want you in the school in person. All right. | 这笔生意很重要 我要你去那学校 亲自去 |
[04:10] | I want you to bring a partner. I’ll go. | – 没问题 – 你还要带个人一道去 – 我去吧 – 不 小帅哥 |
[04:12] | No, sweet cheeks. | – 我去吧 – 不 小帅哥 我要一个有实际销售经验的人去 |
[04:13] | We need somebody who’s actually made a sale. | 我要一个有实际销售经验的人去 Andy 你去 |
[04:14] | Andy, you go. | Andy 你去 |
[04:16] | William Dolittle at your service, a.k.a. Will Do. | 愿意效劳 也就是 我会去的 |
[04:21] | Yeah, I’m definitely going to go alone. | 好吧 我要一个人去 |
[04:22] | No! No! I need two men on this! | 不 不行 我需要两个人去办这事 |
[04:25] | That’s what she said. No time! But she did. No time! Guys! | 她是那么说的 没时间扯了! 她就是那么说的 没时间了! |
[04:29] | Get on this! Dwight, | 各位 去干活吧! |
[04:30] | I want you to be in charge of the press conference. | Dwight 你来负责新闻发布会 |
[04:32] | Yes! You are entering the no-spin zone! | 好的! 我们马上要进入”实话实说”节目时间了 |
[04:35] | We’re having a press conference? No, Pam. | 我们还要开新闻发布会? |
[04:38] | The press is just going to find out by themselves. | 不 Pam |
[04:40] | Not. | 新闻媒体会自己发现的 不会 |
[04:42] | Here’s the thing, when a company screws up, | 事情是这样的 当一个公司搞砸了 |
[04:44] | best thing to do is call a press conference. | 最好的办法就是召开新闻发布会 |
[04:46] | Alert the media and then you control the story. | 通知媒体 这样你就能控制话语权了 |
[04:49] | Wait for them to find out, and the story controls you. | 等他们自己发现 报道就不受控制了 |
[04:53] | That’s what happened to O.J. | O.J.就是那么完蛋的 (杀妻的橄榄球明星) |
[04:54] | I have invited Barbara Allen, one of our oldest clients, | 我邀请了Barbara Allen 我们的一个老客户 到我们这边来 |
[04:57] | to come in here and meet with me for a personal apology. | 跟我会面 我会当面道歉 |
[05:01] | The press wants a story? I will give them a story. | 媒体想要报道 我就给他们一个 |
[05:04] | Oh, did the press ask for a story? | 哦 媒体要求报道了吗? |
[05:06] | Here is your headline, | 头条会是这样的 |
[05:08] | “Scranton Area Paper Company” | “Scranton地区纸品公司 |
[05:11] | “Dunder Mifflin Apologizes to Valued Client.” | “向其珍视的客户道歉 |
[05:16] | “Some Companies Still Know How Business is Done.” | “有些公司深谙 业务之道” |
[05:22] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[05:23] | Battle stations, everybody! Let’s go! Go! Go, go, go, go, go! | 投入战斗了 各位 我们行动起来 加油 加油! |
[05:26] | Yes. Hello. Creed Bratton, quality assurance, Dunder Mifflin, Scranton. | 是的 你好 Creed Bratton 质保员 Dunder- Mifflin公司 Scranton地区的 |
[05:31] | I was supposed to meet with one of your floor managers last week | 我本来上周是跟你的一个楼层经理 |
[05:34] | for a quality inspection, and he or she wasn’t there, | 约好过来做质检的 但是他或者她当时不在 |
[05:38] | and I’m trying to remember who it was. | 我现在想不起来是谁了 |
[05:42] | Who wasn’t there last week? | 嗯哼 那上周谁不在? |
[05:45] | Debbie Brown. And which day was that? | Debbie Brown 那是哪天? |
[05:49] | Wednesday the 11th. Perfect. | 周三 11号 太棒了 |
[05:51] | The only difference between me and a homeless man is this job. | 我跟无家可归的人之间唯一的区别 就是我有这份工作 |
[05:54] | I will do whatever it takes to survive. | 为了保住工作我什么都会去做 |
[05:56] | Like I did when I was a homeless man. | 我会不顾一切…像是真正的无家可归的人 |
[06:00] | Look, I know the reason that you guys became accountants | 听着 我知道你们为什么会成为会计 |
[06:02] | is because you’re not good at interacting with people. But guess what? | 那是因为你们不善与人交流 但是知道吗 |
[06:05] | From now on, you guys are no longer losers. | 从现在起 你们不再是失败者了 |
[06:07] | So give yourselves a round of applause. | 给你们自己来点掌声吧 |
[06:11] | I wonder how many phone calls you’re missing | 我想知道你花时间给我培训如何接电话 |
[06:13] | while you’re teaching us to answer calls. | 你自己会错过多少电话 |
[06:15] | I know, right? Probably a lot. | 我知道 好吗? 可能有很多 你能不能直接告诉我们 |
[06:16] | Can you just tell us what we need to do so we can go? | 你能不能直接告诉我们 我们需要做什么 然后让我们走吗? |
[06:19] | Okay, Angela, I love your enthusiasm! | 好的 Angela 我喜欢你的热情 |
[06:21] | All you need to know how to do is pick up the phone and say, | 你们要知道的是怎么去拿起电话然后说 |
[06:23] | “Customer service, this is Kelly.” Except don’t say, “Kelly.” | “售后服务 我是Kelly” 只是你们不要说Kelly 说自己的名字就好了 |
[06:26] | Say your own name. | 或者 如果你们觉得无趣 可以自己编个名字 |
[06:27] | Or if you’re bored, you could just make up a name. | 或者 如果你们觉得无趣 可以自己编个名字 |
[06:29] | Like, one time, I said I was Bridget Jones | 比如有一次我就说我是Bridget Jones (《BJ单身日记》的女主角) |
[06:31] | (MIMICS BRITISH ACCENT) And I talked like this for the whole conversation. | 我就用这种口音 说了整整一通电话 |
[06:34] | (MIMICS AUSTRALIAN ACCENT) Oh! Can I be Australian, mate? | 哦 我能扮成… 澳大利亚人吗 伙计? |
[06:36] | KELLY: Absolutely! | 当然可以啊 你好 伙计 |
[06:38] | KEVIN: Hello, mate! | 你好 伙计 |
[06:39] | (MIMICS BRITISH ACCENT) I like ice cream. I need a boyfriend. | 我喜欢冰激淋 我需要个男友 |
[06:42] | (MIMICS AUSTRALIAN ACCENT) I like ice cream, too, mate! | 我也喜欢冰激凌 伙计 |
[06:45] | Alligators. Dingo babies. | 大鳄- 鱼 还有澳洲野狗幼仔 |
[06:51] | Beer me. | 啤酒我 |
[06:52] | What’s that? | 那是什么意思? |
[06:54] | Hand me that water. I always say, “Beer me.” | 把水递给我 我总是说”啤酒我” |
[06:56] | Gets a laugh like a quarter of the time. | 逗逗乐 我四分之一的时间都在给大家带来欢乐 |
[06:58] | So how’s what’s her name? | 告诉我她叫什么? |
[07:00] | You know her name. | 你知道她名字 谁 Karen? |
[07:01] | Who? Karen? Yeah. She’s only one of my oldest friends. | 谁 Karen? 是啊 她只是我的一个老朋友 你的公寓怎么样? |
[07:06] | How’s the apartment hanging? | 还不错 |
[07:07] | It’s fine. | 还不错 真好 |
[07:09] | Nice. | 看看这阳光啊 老兄 |
[07:11] | Check out this sunshine, man. Global warming, right? | 全球变暖 是吧? |
[07:16] | Today was supposed to be really cold I bet. | 今天应该暴冷的 我觉得 |
[07:18] | What about music? | 来点音乐好吗? 你有音乐吗? |
[07:20] | You have any music? | 呃 |
[07:21] | Yeah, you should have said so. | 没错 早说啊 |
[07:25] | (SCATTING) | * 啦达达达达 给我节奏 兄弟们 |
[07:26] | (SINGING) Give me the beat boys and free my soul | * 解放我的灵魂 |
[07:29] | I want to get lost in your rock and roll and drift away | * 我要沉浸在你的摇滚中 |
[07:34] | (SCATTING) | * 我要陶醉其中 |
[07:37] | Give me the beat boys and free my little ol’ soul | * 给我节奏 兄弟们 解放我苍老的灵魂 |
[07:39] | I was thinking more like a CD or… A CD? | 我想要的是放CD或者… CD有吗? 你说了算 哥们 |
[07:43] | Your call, dude. My girlfriend made me an awesome mix. | 我女朋友做的混音很棒 |
[07:46] | Beer me that disc. | 把那碟”啤酒我” |
[07:50] | Lord, beer me strength. | 上帝啊 “啤酒我”力量吧 |
[07:53] | So, Tuna, when we get in there, let’s do a really good job, okay? | 那么 金枪鱼 我们一起进去 真正出色完成任务 好吗? |
[07:56] | Did that really need to be said? | 真正这个词需要说吗? |
[07:58] | Well, not everything a guy says needs to be said. | 呃 人总是会说点废话的 |
[08:00] | Sometimes it’s just about the music of a conversation. | 有的时候只是为了使交谈更艺术些 |
[08:04] | (EXCLAIMS) | 哇噢 怎么… |
[08:05] | What the… | 我的女朋友怎么在这儿? |
[08:06] | Why is my girlfriend here? | 我的女朋友怎么在这儿? |
[08:08] | JIM: Oh, she that teacher in the white? | 哦 她是那个穿白衣服的老师吗? |
[08:10] | No, she’s a part-time frozen yogurt chef. | 不 她是兼职的冷冻酸奶销售主管 |
[08:14] | Which one is she? | 那是哪个? |
[08:16] | The one in the green hoodie. | 那个穿绿色外套的 |
[08:18] | Wow. | 哇噢! |
[08:19] | I wonder if she’s like a guidance counselor or something. | 我在想她是不是 训导员还是什么? |
[08:23] | No. I don’t think so. | 不 我觉得不是 |
[08:24] | ANDY: She’s, like, probably a tutor… Nope. | – 她可能是个家庭老师 – 不可能 |
[08:27] | She probably teaches… No. | – 她可能是… – 不会 |
[08:28] | There’s no… | – 她是 – 不 |
[08:32] | Okay, press conference in 45. Dwight, make sure this place looks nice. | 好吧 新闻发布会45分钟后开始 Dwight 把这儿收拾的干净些 |
[08:36] | On it. | 马上办 |
[08:40] | Okay, Karen, Ryan, Pam, center stage. | 好的 Karen Ryan Pam 负责中心位置 |
[08:43] | Pam, run a comb through your hair. | Pam 把头发梳梳 |
[08:46] | DWIGHT: First rule in roadside beet sales, put the most attractive beets on top. | 在路边销售甜菜的第一原则: 把卖相最好的放在最上面 |
[08:49] | The ones that make you pull the car over and go, “Wow. | 那些好甜菜会吸引别人停车 他们会说 |
[08:52] | “I need this beet right now.” Those are the money beets. | “哇噢 我现在就要这些甜菜” 那些甜菜都是钱那 |
[09:00] | Hey. Look sharp. Hey. Hi. Hello, Dwight Schrute. | 嗨! 放机灵点 嗨 呃 你好 – 你好 |
[09:04] | Hi. And you must be | 你一定是 呃 《华盛顿邮报》的吧 |
[09:06] | from the Washington Post. Scranton Times. | 《Scranton时代》的 |
[09:08] | Chad Lite, Lighter Side of Life. | 负责”生活的轻松面” |
[09:10] | And breaking corporate news. | 还有”爆炸性公司新闻” |
[09:12] | And obits. | 也负责讣告 哦 上帝啊 |
[09:14] | Oh, dear God. | 好吧 这是你的采访许可证 |
[09:15] | Okay. Here are your credentials. | 好吧 这是你的采访许可证 你可以允许的安全等级是3 |
[09:17] | You’ve been granted level three security clearance. | 你可以允许的安全等级是3 |
[09:19] | Don’t get too excited. That’s out of 20. Right this way. | 别太激动 最高等级可是20 这边请 |
[09:23] | Regional Manager Michael Scott will be addressing the client | 区域经理Michael Scott |
[09:25] | in the pressroom shortly. | 很快就会在媒体见面室里 向客户发表演说 |
[09:27] | Have a seat. | 请坐 要饮料吗? |
[09:28] | Can I get you a beverage? Yeah, I’d like a… | – 呃 好啊 |
[09:30] | Great. | 我想要… – 太好了 |
[09:33] | Oh. | 哦 Andy 知道吗? |
[09:34] | Andy, you know what? | 哦 Andy 知道吗? |
[09:36] | We don’t have a lot of time, so we should probably… | 我们时间紧迫 所以我们该… |
[09:39] | Jamie! Andy… Oh… | – Andy 哦! |
[09:41] | What are you doing here? Andy? | – 你在这儿干嘛? |
[09:42] | Are you a student here? | 你是这儿的学生吗? |
[09:44] | Oh, yeah. | 哦…是啊 |
[09:46] | You never told me you were in high school! | 你从没说过你是高中生啊 |
[09:50] | This is weird. I got to go to Spanish. | 这太尴尬了 我得去上西班牙语课了 |
[09:58] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天哪! |
[10:00] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的上帝啊 |
[10:05] | I had no idea. | 我一无所知 |
[10:07] | Well, that’s not going to hold up in court. | 呃…不会闹上法庭的了 |
[10:11] | We didn’t do anything illegal. | 我们没做什么非法的事情 |
[10:13] | Except knock over a mailbox with her friends. | 除了跟她的朋友一起放倒了一只邮箱 |
[10:17] | Sir… Yes, you have a valid point… | 长官 是的 你说的没错 |
[10:19] | Okay. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:20] | …and I’m sorry. Yes. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:22] | No, I am so sorry. | 不 我非常抱歉 |
[10:24] | Really? Dixon City? | 真的吗? Dickson城 |
[10:26] | I have an aunt in Carbondale. ANGELA: Excuse me? | 真的吗? Dickson城 你说什么? |
[10:27] | Well, I don’t see how that’s our fault. | 呃 那怎么会是我们的责任 |
[10:29] | And I’ve already told you the official position of Dunder Mifflin is apologetic, | 我已经告诉你了 Dunder- Mifflin的官方态度很明确 我们很抱歉 |
[10:33] | so I don’t know what you want from me. | 所以我不知道你想从我这得到什么 |
[10:36] | Okay, first, I just want to say that you are doing so good. | 好吧 我想说的第一点是 你干得非常不错 |
[10:42] | Look, you have so many good qualities, | 瞧啊 你有很多优点 |
[10:45] | that the one that you might want to work on is apologizing. | 你要继续努力的 是…怎么去道歉 |
[10:52] | When I went over Wednesday for the spot-check, | 我周三准备去那边抽样检查的时候 |
[10:54] | I get a call from Debbie Brown | 我接到了Debbie Brown的电话 |
[10:56] | saying she has an emergency dentist appointment. | 她说她急着要去看牙医 |
[10:59] | Emergency dentist appointment? | 急着要去看牙医 |
[11:01] | Now I’m told she told her manager she had the flu. | 现在据我所知 她告诉她的经理她得了感冒 |
[11:04] | I’m a trusting guy, | 我是一个讲诚信的人 但是 呃… 我只是觉得 |
[11:07] | but I just wish Debbie Brown had been there. | 要是Debbie Brown当时在工作岗位 |
[11:08] | We would’ve caught this. | 要是Debbie Brown当时在工作岗位 我们就会发现问题的 |
[11:13] | Yes. | 没错 |
[11:15] | I’ll be sure someone returns your call. | 我向你保证会有人给你回电话的 |
[11:17] | I’m so sorry. Bye. | 我很抱歉 再见 |
[11:19] | Hello, I’m looking for Michael Scott. | 你好 我找Michael Scott |
[11:21] | Mrs. Allen is our most important client. | Allen太太是我们的重要客户 |
[11:24] | Because every client is our most important client. | 因为对我们而言 每个客户 都是我们的上帝 |
[11:28] | Even though she’s a pretty unimportant client, really. | 即便事实上 她只是一个非常微不足道的客户 |
[11:32] | And so, with the eyes of the nation upon us, | 那么 现在全国的眼睛都在看着我们 |
[11:36] | I would like to say that Dunder Mifflin | 我想要说的是 |
[11:38] | truly regrets this unfortunate incident. | Dunder- Mifflin公司 对此次的不幸事件表示深切的遗憾 |
[11:42] | And as a gesture of gratitude | 同时 为了对你们长期 |
[11:45] | for your continued loyalty, Mrs. Allen, | 支持本公司产品表示感谢 Allen太太 |
[11:49] | I would like to present you with this novelty check | 我会给你这张 |
[11:53] | for six months of free paper or 25 reams, whichever comes first. | 6个月提供免费纸张或者25令纸的 全新支票 我们会兑现首先出现的情况 |
[12:00] | You look good in this. | 这张照片里你很帅 |
[12:01] | So, let us consider this matter ended. | 那么…我们就当这事划上句号了 |
[12:06] | Well, it isn’t ended. I’m very angry. I could have lost business. | 呃 还没有结束 我…我非常生气 我可能因此蒙受损失 |
[12:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:13] | I know you are angry and we are truly, truly sorry. | 我知道你很生气 我们也非常非常抱歉 |
[12:18] | I don’t accept your apology. | 我不接受你的道歉 |
[12:19] | The watermark was obscene and horrifying. | 那个水印淫秽又恶心 |
[12:22] | Well, we are extremely sorry. | 那… 我们极度的抱歉 |
[12:25] | I don’t accept. | 我不接受 |
[12:33] | I’ll be with you in a moment. All right. | 我等会过来 好的 |
[12:39] | Who was that guy she was talking to at her locker? | 她在跟谁说话? 在她储物箱那边? |
[12:43] | Not important because you’re not dating her, | 不重要 因为你没有跟她约会 |
[12:45] | because it’s a felony. | 那可是重罪 |
[12:47] | But who was that guy? | 但是那个男的是谁啊? |
[12:49] | Probably another high school student. | 也许是另外一个高中生 |
[12:55] | The issue with the watermark is very serious. | 水印的事情非常严重 |
[12:57] | Absolutely. | 的确 |
[12:58] | We teach our students that character counts. | 的确 我们一直在教学生说 品质很重要 |
[13:01] | And you should. | 你们就该那么教 |
[13:03] | You don’t teach it well enough. | 但是你们没有教好 |
[13:05] | One of your students is a bitch. | 你们的一个学生 |
[13:07] | Know what? Andy is having a real rough day today. | 是个婊子 Andy今天心情相当不好 |
[13:11] | I want to take out an ad in your yearbook. | 我要在你们的年鉴里 投个广告 |
[13:14] | Full page, two words. | 整版的那种 就写两个字 |
[13:15] | “Good luck.” | “好运” |
[13:17] | That’s not what I had in mind. | 我脑子里想的可不是那个 |
[13:20] | Ask where he’s from. MAN: Absolutely. | 问他是哪儿的 |
[13:22] | Where are you from? | 你是哪儿的? |
[13:23] | Ohio? That’s nice. | 俄亥俄? 那地方不错 |
[13:26] | So what do you want? | 那你想要什么? |
[13:28] | He’s upset about the watermark. | 他对水印的事情很不爽 |
[13:29] | Okay, great. Now, just tell him that it was an unfortunate error | 好的 好 那告诉他那是个不幸的错误 |
[13:32] | and we are doing everything we can do to fix it and that you’re sorry. | 我们正在竭尽全力妥善解决 |
[13:35] | It was an unfortunate error. We’re fixing it. | 告诉他你很抱歉 那是个不幸的错误 我们会妥善解决的 |
[13:38] | And you already got your money back. | 你已经拿到退款了… |
[13:39] | (WHISPERS) And you’re sorry. | 你好抱歉 |
[13:40] | And the company has already apologized, so you can take that apology or not. | 公司已经道歉了 接受不接受随你 |
[13:47] | I think he had Tourette’s or something! | 我觉得他有多动症之类的病 |
[13:49] | We are going to do everything humanly possible | 我们会采取一切可能的方式 |
[13:52] | to ensure that this never happens again. | 杜绝此类事故的再度发生 |
[13:54] | Well, it doesn’t help. Why? | 呃 这没用 |
[13:56] | Because it already happened to me. | 因为这事已经发生了 |
[13:58] | The watermark, it’s a one-time thing. | 那个水印 只会发生一次 |
[14:00] | I don’t care! It was disgusting. | 我不管 那太恶心了! |
[14:02] | Cartoon characters having sex? | 卡通人物做爱? |
[14:04] | May I point out that the sex appeared to be consensual? | 我要指出的是它们好像做的还蛮爽的 |
[14:08] | Both animals were smiling. Okay. | – 两个动物都面露微笑 – 好了 |
[14:10] | I grew up on a farm. | 我在农场长大 |
[14:12] | I have seen animals having sex in every position imaginable. | 我看到过动物 以任何你能想像到的姿势交配 |
[14:16] | Goat on chicken. Chicken on goat. | 羊在鸡身上 鸡在羊身上 |
[14:19] | Couple of chickens doing a goat. Couple of pigs watching. | 一群鸡干一只羊 还有一群猪旁观 |
[14:22] | Whoever drew this got it exactly right. | 不管是谁画的这个 他都没画错 |
[14:25] | What can I do for you? | 我…能为你做些什么吗? |
[14:28] | All right. For starters, I think that you should resign. | 首先 我觉得你该引咎辞职 |
[14:32] | (STAMMERS) | 那个… |
[14:33] | Okay. Well, wasn’t really my fault. | 好吧 呃… 嗯 那并不是我的错 |
[14:37] | The guys at the paper mill… | – 那是纸厂工人的错 |
[14:38] | You’re the head… The guy at the paper mill’s… No, no, no. | – 你是主管… |
[14:40] | You’re the head of the company! I’m the head of the company? | 是纸厂工人的错 不 不 不 你是这个公司的头头! |
[14:42] | Yes, and that makes it your responsibility… | – 我是这个公司的头头? – 没错 你就得负责任 |
[14:43] | No, I’m a regional manager! | 我只是地区经理 |
[14:44] | …and so you should lose your job! No… What? Okay. | 我只是地区经理 你应该为此被解雇 |
[14:46] | This is insane. You can get out of here. | 好吧 这太疯狂了 你给我滚出去 |
[14:48] | Get out. That’s insane. Fine. | – 出去 简直疯了 – 好 |
[14:50] | I will give this to somebody who will appreciate it. | 把这个优惠给那些真正乐于接受的人 |
[14:52] | DWIGHT: It’s non-transferable. Doesn’t matter. Out please! | 这是不可转账支票 |
[14:54] | I’m calling the Better Business Bureau! | 没关系 请出去! 我要打电话给行业管理局 |
[14:55] | Yeah, well I’m calling the Ungrateful Biatch Hotline! | 我要打电话给行业管理局 是啊 呃 我还要打给粗鄙婊子热线呢! |
[15:02] | Did you get all that? | 你都记下了吗? |
[15:04] | Everything. | 所有的 |
[15:09] | We’ve gotta do something. | 我们要做点事情 |
[15:12] | (EXHALES) | |
[15:12] | This is all spinning out of control, Pam. This is just not… | 这已经失去控制了 Pam |
[15:15] | It’s just the Scranton Times. | 这不是… 只是个《Scranton时代》啊 |
[15:17] | No, then Newsweek picks it up | 不 很快《新闻周刊》就会转载的 |
[15:19] | and then CNN does a story about it and then YouTube gets a hold of it. | 然后CNN也会报道 然后…YouTube也会介入 (网络视频网站) |
[15:24] | You know what? I really think the whole thing | 知道吗 |
[15:25] | is just going to blow over in like a week or two. | 我真的觉得这事会顺利过去的 一两周就可以了 |
[15:30] | You’re right. It will blow over. | 你说的没错 会过去的 |
[15:34] | But it’s not going to take | 但是不需要花上… |
[15:38] | a week or two. | 一两周时间 |
[15:40] | Do you know what this is for? | 你知道这是干什么用的吗? |
[15:42] | Yes. | 知道 |
[15:44] | Michael likes me to run the camera when he makes his apology videos. | Michael想要我负责拍摄 他会在镜头前做道歉视频 |
[15:48] | He says he needs a woman’s touch. | 他说他需要一个女性来执筒 |
[16:02] | Okay, I think that’s good. | 好吧 我觉得那不错 |
[16:04] | Hello, I am Michael Scott, regional manager of Dunder Mifflin, Scranton. | 大家好 我是Michael Scott Dunder- Mifflin公司 Scranton分部 区域经理 |
[16:09] | By now, you’re probably sick of hearing about Dunder Mifflin | 现在 你们可能已经厌倦了 |
[16:13] | and our embarrassing watermark boner. | Dunder- Mifflin和我们的水印事件 |
[16:16] | MICHAEL: Let me tell you something. | 让我告诉你们一些事情 |
[16:17] | Something from the heart. | 发自我内心的 |
[16:19] | I am not leaving this office. | 我不会离开我的岗位 |
[16:22] | It will take a SWAT team to remove me from this office and maybe not even then. | 只有特警队 才能把我从我的位置上拖走 甚至他们都做不到 |
[16:28] | You could never withstand a SWAT team. | 呃 你们永远拗不过特警队 |
[16:30] | That’s how devoted I am to this job. | 呃 你们永远拗不过特警队 我只是想说明我对工作多尽职 |
[16:33] | DWIGHT: I’m just saying… I know. | – 我只是说说 – 我知道 |
[16:34] | They would flank you, throw in a concussion grenade. | – 我只是说说 – 我知道 他们会从侧翼包抄你 然后扔进震撼弹 |
[16:36] | I understand that, Dwight. You’d be on the ground… | – 我知道 Dwight – 你会被压在地上 |
[16:38] | Do you think you’re taking it a little… …blind, deaf, dumb. | 你有没有觉得你有点太… |
[16:40] | …literally, Dwight? | 瞎 聋 哑 |
[16:41] | If you wanted to be… And now we’re wasting tape. | 只是字面上的 Dwight? 我们在浪费胶片 |
[16:43] | I’m going to have to cut this all out. | 我们在浪费胶片 这一段给我剪掉 |
[16:44] | MICHAEL: Can you say cut… | – 你能不能说卡 – 卡 |
[16:46] | Cut. …so I’ll know where to… | – 这样我就知道在哪儿… – 卡 |
[16:47] | Cut. I’m asking Pam to do it, please. | – 这样我就知道在哪儿… – 卡 |
[16:49] | Cut. Okay. Ready? | 我是让Pam喊的 拜托 – 卡 – 好的 准备好了吗? |
[16:52] | Kevin | Kevin, what’s four plus seven? |
[16:55] | Eleven. | 4加7等于多少? |
[16:57] | Yeah, well, you didn’t know that when you filled out this payroll form. | 对啊 呃 你在填 这个工资表的就不知道 |
[17:00] | Yeah? Well, at least I didn’t suck at customer relations. | 是啊 呃 至少我做客户关系的时候 没搞得一团糟 |
[17:04] | Oh, yes! Facial. Yes. | 哦 是啊! 丢脸! |
[17:07] | You two are apes. | 没错 你们这两个猩猩 |
[17:10] | I expect you to apologize for that, Angela. | 你得向我们道歉 Angela |
[17:12] | I’m sorry that you’re both morons! | 对不起 |
[17:15] | Oh, but you still said, “I’m sorry.” | 你们是怪物 |
[17:17] | I called you morons. | 但是你还是说了”我很抱歉” |
[17:18] | KEVIN: Still said it. Still said it, so… | – 我叫你们怪物 – |
[17:29] | Five, four, three… | 你还是说了 还是说了 所以… |
[17:32] | There is no way I will resign. | 我永远都不会 辞职 |
[17:36] | It wouldn’t be fair. Not to the good workers I work with, | 那不公平 对那些和我共同工作的优秀职员来说不公平 |
[17:39] | not to my clients, | 对我的客户来说不公平 |
[17:41] | and especially not to me. | 对我自己更是不公平 |
[17:44] | Let’s not forget who this whole resigning business is about anyway. | 别忘了 这个辞职的风波 一开始究竟是怎么来的 |
[17:49] | If I could leave you with one thought, remember, it wasn’t me. | 如果我能让你们明白一小点 请记住 责任不在我 |
[17:54] | They’re trying to make me an escape goat. | 他们只是想让我做替罪羊 |
[17:58] | If I am fired, I swear to God, | 如果我被解雇了 我向上帝发誓 |
[18:01] | that every single piece of copier paper in this town | 这个镇上每一张的复印纸上 |
[18:05] | is going to have the F-word on it. | 都会出现F开头的那个单词 |
[18:09] | MICHAEL: The F-word. | F开头的词 |
[18:11] | You have one day. | 你们有一天的时间 |
[18:14] | PAM: One day for what? | 一天的时间干嘛? |
[18:16] | That’s… They always give an ultimatum. | 那是… 他们总会给最后通牒的 |
[18:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:21] | MICHAEL: Good? Cut? Cut. | 行了吗? 卡 卡 |
[18:24] | That was your best apology video ever. | 这是你做过的最好的道歉视频 |
[18:26] | I thought so, too. | 我也那么想 |
[18:28] | I got a farewell card for Debbie Brown. | 我为Debbie Brown准备了一张道别卡 |
[18:30] | I thought maybe you’d like to sign it. Maybe throw a couple of bucks in there. | 我想也许你们能在上面签字 再在里面放上个三文五文的 |
[18:33] | Unfortunately, she’s got some children. | 她有几个孩子要养 |
[18:34] | CREED: I feel terrible about Debbie Brown. She got fired because of Dwight. | 我对Debbie Brown的事情感到很遗憾 她因为Dwight被开除了 |
[18:38] | So I thought I’d pass around a goodbye card. | 所以我觉得我应该做一张道别卡 |
[18:42] | Maybe everyone could put in a couple of bucks to help her through | 也许每人还可以捐点钱 |
[18:44] | these difficult times. | 来帮她度过难关 |
[18:46] | Why do bad things always happen to the good people? | 为什么好人总没好报呢? |
[18:51] | It’s tragic. It is just tragic. | 太可悲了 可悲极了 |
[18:59] | You want music? I don’t care. | 要来点音乐吗? 无所谓 |
[19:03] | Come on, man. Just give it a couple of days. I think you’ll be all right. | 得了 老兄 花个几天忘掉她 你很快就会没事的 |
[19:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:12] | (SCATTING THE LION SLEEPS TONIGHT) | |
[19:20] | You know what? I don’t… | 知道吗? 我 |
[19:23] | (CONTINUES SCATTING) | 我不… 真不错 |
[19:29] | (SCATTING THE LION SLEEPS TONIGHT) | |
[19:44] | Sweet. | |
[20:00] | Pam. | |
[20:02] | Hey, Dwight. | 嗨 Dwight |
[20:04] | You look really nice today. | 你今天看起来很帅 |
[20:06] | I look like an idiot! | 切! 我看起来跟白痴一样 |
[20:09] | Hey, Karen. | 嗨 Karen |
[20:10] | Hey, Dwight. Looking sharp. | 嗨 Dwight 看起来很酷啊 |
[20:12] | Yeah, that’s ’cause I’m your boyfriend, Jim Halpert. | 是啊 那是因为我是… 你的男朋友 Jim Halpert |
[20:16] | Hey, Karen. Wanna get together later | 嗨 Karen 等会我们要不要在一起 |
[20:20] | and have sexual intercourse ’cause you’re my girlfriend? | 性交? 你可是我的女友啊 |
[20:22] | Do you? No. | – 你要去吗? – 不 |
[20:24] | Okay. I’m good. Thanks. | – 好吧 – 我挺好的 谢谢 |
[20:32] | Look at that. | 看哪 |
[20:34] | I’m Jim Halpert. | 我是Jim Halpert |
[20:37] | JIM: Spot on. | 真像 |
[20:38] | (MUMBLES) | 吧啦 吧啦 评价一下 |
[20:40] | A little comment. | 吧啦 |
[20:44] | Resynchro Web-Dl et corrections : LeRalouf | 吧啦 评价一下 |