时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Okay, where does it hurt? | 好吧 哪儿痛? |
[00:04] | Just… All over. | 哪儿…都痛 |
[00:06] | I don’t want to do anything. I’m dying. | 我…什么都不想做 |
[00:09] | No, that’s not how it works. | 我要死了 不 这样不行 |
[00:10] | You have to point to a specific part of the body. | 不 这样不行 你必须指着身体的某个位置 |
[00:13] | Right there. | 那儿 |
[00:15] | DWIGHT: Abdomen. | 腹部 |
[00:17] | Menses. Maybe. | – “月经?” – 也许 |
[00:19] | “The uterus contracts after your egg passes through it.” | 当卵子经过的时候 子宫会收缩 |
[00:21] | Not it, I don’t have eggs. | 不是这个 我没有卵子 |
[00:22] | So when did this start? | 什么时候开始痛的? |
[00:24] | About 10 minutes ago. I don’t… When I came in with the paperwork? | 大概10分钟前 我把文件拿进来的时候? |
[00:28] | About 40 times a year, | 嗯哼 一年中大概有40次 |
[00:30] | Michael gets really sick but has no symptoms. | Michael都会病得很严重 但是他什么症状都没有 |
[00:33] | Dwight is always gravely concerned. | Dwight总是狂热的关心他 |
[00:36] | DWIGHT: Is it possible you ate food that contained animal waste? | 哦 有没有可能 你吃了沾有动物粪便的东西? |
[00:39] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[00:41] | PAM: Michael? | – 什么事 |
[00:42] | David Wallace is on line one. | David Wallace在一号线 |
[00:44] | CFO? | 有我电话? 哦 |
[00:46] | All right, everybody out. Out, out, out. | 好了 大家都出去 出去 出去 出去 |
[00:49] | Okay. | 好吧… |
[00:50] | To what do I owe this great honor, David Wallace? | 好吧… 我怎么能有那么大的荣幸啊 David Wallace? |
[00:53] | DAVID: Michael, I am calling to see… And Gromit. | Michael 我打电话来… 还有Gromit (Wallace跟Gromit为《酷狗宝贝》中人物) |
[00:58] | Jan? Is Jan there? | Jan在吗? |
[01:01] | Jan is out of town right now. Oh. You sigh like Jan. | Jan现在出城去了 哦 你叹气的声音好像她 |
[01:06] | I broke Jan’s heart, David. And I feel awful. It was… | 我伤了Jan的心 David 我很难过 我从来… |
[01:11] | It was never my intention to ruin a life. But you know what? | 我从来都没想要毁掉一个人的生活 但是你知道吗? |
[01:16] | Sometimes… Michael? | – 有的时候… |
[01:18] | …you just gots to get your freak on. Michael? | 你必须狠下心 |
[01:20] | Yeah? Michael? | – 怎么了? – 嗯? |
[01:22] | I am calling to see if you would come down | 我打电话是要问你 你想不想过来这边 |
[01:25] | and interview for a job we have opening up in corporate. | 参加一个职位的面试 我们总部有空闲职位 |
[01:29] | Really? A week from today. | 真的吗? 一个星期之后 |
[01:31] | Bring your first quarter stats | 还要告诉我们你推荐谁 |
[01:33] | and your recommendation for who’d take over the Scranton branch. | 还要告诉我们你推荐谁 来接替Scranton分部的工作 |
[01:36] | Wow. | – 哇噢 – 没错 |
[01:37] | I wish I had prepared something to say. | 我该说什么好呢 |
[01:41] | That’s not necessary. May God guide you in your quest. | 没必要 上帝啊 请按照你的意愿引导我 |
[01:47] | Yes. | 好 海滩游戏 |
[02:20] | Okay. Everybody have their towels and swimsuits? | 好吧 是不是每个人是不是都带上自己的毛巾 跟泳衣了? |
[02:24] | We have about an hour and a half, | 我们有一个半小时 |
[02:26] | I suggest that you all go potty now, | 我建议你们现在都去大个便 |
[02:28] | and then we will be convocating on the party bus! | 然后我们到派- 对车上集合 |
[02:31] | Oh, I’m excited. Today is Beach Day. | 哦 我好兴奋 今天是沙滩日 |
[02:33] | Michael is taking the whole office to the beach. | Michael要带所有职员去沙滩 |
[02:36] | So I’m wearing my bathing suit underneath my shirt. | 所以我在我衬衫下面穿了泳衣 |
[02:39] | Oh, yeah. I packed it in my purse. | 哦 对啊 我把它装在我手袋里了 |
[02:42] | Oscar, you brought your Speedo, I assume? | Oscar 我猜你带了你的Speedo泳裤了吧? |
[02:44] | I don’t wear a Speedo, Michael. Well, you can’t swim in leather pants. | 我才不穿Speedo Michael 呃 你又不能穿皮裤游泳 哈哈哈 |
[02:51] | I’m just yanking your chain. | 我只是在猛拉你的链子 (意为开玩笑) |
[02:53] | Not literally. | 不是字面的意思 |
[02:54] | Anybody need sun block? I’ve got SPF 30. | 有人要防晒霜吗? 防晒等级可是30的 |
[02:57] | Oh. You know what? You’re not going. | 哦 知道吗? 呃 你不能去 |
[03:01] | It’s Beach Day. Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. | 今天是沙滩日 是啊 我知道 对不起 Toby |
[03:03] | Toby, we… | 我们 嗯… |
[03:05] | Somebody has to stay here. | 有人必须留守 |
[03:07] | I want today to be a beautiful memory that the staff and I share | 我希望今天会成为美好的回忆 |
[03:12] | after I have passed on to New York. | 在我去纽约工作之后 大家都还能回忆起跟我共度的美妙时光 |
[03:16] | And if Toby’s a part of it, then it’ll suck. | 而如果Toby去参加… 一切都会变得不爽 |
[03:21] | Hey. You want my sunscreen? | 嗨… 要用我的防晒霜吗? |
[03:24] | Oh, great. | 哦 太好了 |
[03:26] | I forgot mine and I’m wearing a two-piece. | 我忘了带了 我现在涂了两层粉底 啊 |
[03:30] | Thanks, Toby. | 谢谢你 Toby |
[03:34] | Hey, Pam. I have a very important job for you today. | 嗨 Pam 今天我交给你一项重要的任务 |
[03:38] | I thought we were just having fun at the beach. | 我还以为今天去沙滩能好好放松呢 |
[03:40] | We are. We are. But I would like you to take notes. | 我们会的 会的 但是我想让你记点东西下来 |
[03:44] | And I want you to find out about people’s character. | 我要你找到每个人的特点 |
[03:47] | You know, not their hotness, per se, | 你知道的 不是他们的热情本身 |
[03:50] | but their humor and their charisma, | 而是他们的幽默感还有超凡魅力 |
[03:53] | and the indefinable quality that makes you all glad to follow me. | 还有无法定义的特质 你得确定你听明白我说什么了 |
[03:58] | What happens to a company if somebody takes a boss away? | 如果一个公司的领导被调离 这个公司会发生什么变故呢? |
[04:02] | I will answer your question with a question. | 我会用一个问题来回答你的问题 |
[04:04] | It’s like what happens to a chicken when you take its head away. | 就好像在小鸡身上会发生的事情一样… 当你卸了它的头 |
[04:10] | It dies. | 它就挂了 |
[04:12] | Unless you find a new head. | 除非你找到一个新头 |
[04:15] | I need to see which one of these people have the skills to be a chicken head. | 我需要从这些人中间找出 一个有能力做鸡头的人 |
[04:22] | You want me to write down people’s indefinable qualities? | 你要我记下人们无法定义的特质? |
[04:25] | I want you to write down everything that people are doing all day | 我要你记下 他们今天做的所有的事情 |
[04:28] | and then type it up in a way that is helpful. All right? | 然后在电脑上用便于我分析的方式打出来 好吗? |
[04:32] | I have the most boring job in the office. | 我在办公室干的都是最无聊的事情 |
[04:34] | So why wouldn’t I have the most boring job on Beach Day? | 那在沙滩上再干点无聊的事情又能怎么样呢? |
[04:40] | This way to the party bus. | 从这儿去派对车 |
[04:43] | I just want to lie on the beach and eat hot dogs. | 我只想睡在沙滩上 吃热狗 |
[04:46] | That’s all I’ve ever wanted. | 我只想这样 |
[04:49] | (SINGING) And the night got deathly quiet | |
[04:51] | And his face lost all expression | |
[04:54] | Said, “If you’re gonna play the game, boy | |
[04:57] | “You gotta learn to play it right | |
[05:01] | ALL: “You got to know when to hold ’em | |
[05:05] | “Know when to fold ’em” | |
[05:07] | Yeah. | |
[05:08] | “Know when to walk away Know when to run | |
[05:12] | “You never count your money | |
[05:16] | “When you’re sitting at the table | |
[05:20] | “There’ll be time enough for counting | |
[05:24] | “When the dealing’s done” | |
[05:28] | Everybody, may I have your attention, please? | 各位 注意一下 |
[05:32] | Today, we are not just spending a day at the beach. | 今天我们不仅仅是在沙滩上呆一天 |
[05:36] | Oh, sweet mother of God. | 哦 我的圣母玛丽亚 |
[05:38] | If you don’t like it, Stanley, you can go to the back of the bus. | 如果你不喜欢 Stanley |
[05:41] | Excuse me? Or the front of the bus or drive the bus. | – 你可以坐到车的后排去 – 你说什么? 或者前排 或者干脆去开车 |
[05:46] | Just… | 只是… |
[05:47] | We are all participating in mandatory fun activities. | 我们都要去参加这个强制性的有趣活动 |
[05:53] | Funtivities. | 有趣活动! |
[05:55] | And there is a special secret prize for the winner. | 胜利者会有神秘的特殊奖金哦 |
[05:58] | Yes! Funtivities! | 太好了 有趣活动! |
[05:59] | I knew it wasn’t just a trip to the beach. | 我就知道这不只是个去沙滩的旅行 |
[06:01] | Okay, you know what? Your enthusiasm’s turning people off. | 好吧 知道吗? 你的热情已经感染了大家 |
[06:04] | I hope there will be management parables. Well… | 我希望这会对我们的管理产生点作用 |
[06:07] | Hey, Pam. Did you get that down? Like what? | 呃… 嗨 Pam 你记下了吗? |
[06:11] | Like everything I said and everything they did, and just… | 什么? 我说的所有话 他们做的所有事 |
[06:14] | I don’t know exactly… Don’t… Write it down before you forget it. | – 不要… – 呃 没 – 在你忘记之前记下来 – 我已经记不大清了 |
[06:16] | That’s… You’ve just been drawing pictures. | 你… |
[06:21] | (GRUNTS) | 你一直在画画 |
[06:22] | I can’t stay mad at you. | 我不能一直对你生气 |
[06:24] | MICHAEL: Here we are, ladies and gentlemen. | 我们到了 女士们先生们 |
[06:26] | Everybody ready? Last one down is a rotten egg. | 大家准备好了吗? 最后一个下来的是臭鸡蛋! |
[06:31] | Watch out for snakes. | 注意蛇 |
[06:33] | Everybody, put on sunscreen. | 大家都抹点防晒霜 |
[06:35] | All right. Find a cozy spot. Everybody, settle in. | 好吧…找一个舒服的地方 大家安顿下来 |
[06:44] | Okay, everybody up. Circle around. | 好吧 大家起立 围成一圈 |
[06:49] | Let us play some games. | 我们来做点游戏 |
[06:52] | We are situated on the northeast corner of scenic Lake Scranton, | 我们现在在Scranton湖风景区的 东北角 |
[06:57] | America’s eighth-largest indigenous body of water. | 美国本土第8大水体 |
[07:02] | It is here that a group of Americans will undergo the ultimate challenge. | 在这里 一群美国人 将会经历终极挑战 |
[07:07] | One day, fourteen strangers who work together, | 某一天 14个陌生人会一起工作… |
[07:12] | but only one survivor. What? | 但是只会有一个幸存者 |
[07:14] | Just words. Inspiring words. Not a contender. | 什么?! 就是说说 激励大家的斗志 不是竞争者 |
[07:19] | For the competitions, you will be divided into four tribes. | 为了方便比赛 你们会被分成4个部落 |
[07:22] | Each tribe will have a leader | 每个部落有一个首领 |
[07:24] | that I will pick randomly off the top of my head without thinking. | 我会随机选出四个人 我不会仔细考虑 |
[07:28] | Jim, Dwight, Andy, and Stanley. | Jim Dwight Andy和Stanley |
[07:31] | Yes! Choose your tribes. | – 太好了! – 选择自己的队员 |
[07:32] | Except for Pam, not Pam. | Pam除外 |
[07:35] | Jim Halpert. Karen. | 别选Pam |
[07:37] | MICHAEL: Pros: Smart, cool, good-looking. | 优势:机敏 冷静 英俊 |
[07:42] | Remind you of anybody you know? | 他特点很明显 知道吗? |
[07:46] | Cons: Not a hard worker. | 劣势:工作不够努力 |
[07:48] | I can spend all day on a project, | 我会把一天的精力花在一个项目上 |
[07:51] | and he will finish the same project in half an hour. | 而他在半小时内就能完成相同项目了 |
[07:54] | So that should tell you something. | 从中你可以发现点什么 |
[07:55] | I choose Michael! | 我选Michael! |
[07:58] | I’m not playing. | 我不参加 |
[08:00] | Okay. Temp. | 好吧 临时工 |
[08:02] | Dwight is an obvious candidate for my job. | Dwight很显然是我中意的人选 |
[08:05] | He has the best sales record in the office. He loves the work. | 他在办公室里业绩最出色 他热爱工作 |
[08:11] | He is, however, an idiot. | 但是他是个白痴 |
[08:13] | We are going to choose team names. Dwight. | 我们要开始选队名了…Dwight |
[08:15] | We will be called Gryffindor. Really? Not Slytherin? | 我们队叫”葛来芬多” (哈里波特中魔法学院名) 真的? 不是”斯莱特林”? |
[08:18] | Slytherin are the bad guys, Jim. | 斯莱特林学院里都是坏人 Jim |
[08:20] | I know. Okay, we will be Voldemort. | 我知道 好吧 我们队叫伏地魔 |
[08:24] | He Who Must Not Be Named? I wouldn’t do that. | 他的名字是不能随便叫的 我就不会那么干 |
[08:27] | Voldemort. Voldemort. Okay, seriously… | 伏地魔 – 好吧 严肃点… – 伏地魔! |
[08:29] | ALL: Voldemort. Voldemort. …you really shouldn’t be saying… | – 伏地魔 伏地魔… – 你们真的不该说… |
[08:32] | Voldemort. Voldemort. Idiots. Idiots. | – 嗨 嗨 嗨 – 伏地魔 – 伏地魔 – 白痴! |
[08:34] | Okay, okay. Stanley, your team name? | 好吧 好吧 Stanley 你的队名呢 |
[08:37] | I don’t care what you call my team. | 我才不在乎你把我的队叫成什么呢 |
[08:38] | Then I will name your team the Red Team. | 那我把你们队命名为红队 |
[08:41] | No, the Blue Team. | 不 蓝队 |
[08:43] | I am also considering Stanley because of all the good | 我也在在考察Stanley |
[08:48] | that black people have done for America. | 因为黑人为美国做了很大贡献 |
[08:51] | We will be Team USA. | 我们队是美国队 |
[08:53] | Very good. Pam, please, take a note that Andy is patriotic. | 太好了 Pam 请记下来 Andy很爱国 |
[08:57] | Andy Bernard. Pros: He’s classy, he gets me. | 优势: 他很优雅 他能懂我 |
[09:02] | He went to Cornell. I trust him. | 他是康奈尔毕业的 我信任他 |
[09:06] | Cons: I don’t really trust him. | 劣势:我不是真的信任他 |
[09:09] | It is time for the great spoon and egg race. | 我们来进行大勺子和蛋比赛吧 |
[09:12] | This one is with a little twist. | 这个比赛要增加点难度 |
[09:14] | There’s already a twist, you’re carrying an egg on a spoon. | 已经很难了 – 你要把蛋放在勺子上跑 – 嘘 |
[09:18] | The person carrying the egg will be blindfolded. | 拿着蛋的人眼睛要被蒙起来 |
[09:20] | Please, put on your blindfolds. | 请蒙上眼睛 |
[09:22] | That person carrying the egg will go down, circle a torch, | 那个拿蛋的人 要一直走 绕过火把 再回来 |
[09:25] | come back, deposit their egg in the pail. | 把蛋放在筒里 |
[09:28] | First team back is the winner. All right, ready, set, go! | 第一个到的队获胜 好吧 准备好没 预备 出发! |
[09:33] | Come on, Phyllis, you can do it. | 快点 Phyllis 你能行的 |
[09:36] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[09:37] | Phyllis is out. Yes! Follow my voice. Follow my voice. | Phyllis出发了 太好了!顺着我的声音来 |
[09:40] | Yeah, keep it moving, keep it moving right this way. | 好的 继续跑 沿着这个方向跑 |
[09:43] | Looking good. KELLY: I don’t want to hit the big rock. | 看起来不错 喔哦! |
[09:45] | Don’t worry, you’re not… | 我不想撞到大石头上去 别担心 不会的… |
[09:46] | I know I’m near the big rock, I just know it. | 别担心 不会的… 我知道我在大石头的附近 |
[09:48] | Nowhere near the big rock. | – 我就是知道 – 没有靠近石头 |
[09:49] | Andy, I don’t wanna get hurt by the big rock. | – 我不要 – 你在干什么?不! |
[09:50] | What are you doing? No! | – 我不要 – 你在干什么?不! |
[09:53] | See, now we’re disqualified. | 瞧瞧 我们现在被取消比赛资格了 |
[09:55] | I am okay if I lose every single contest today. | 如果今天我所有的比赛都输了 我也不在乎 |
[10:01] | Honestly. | 是真话 |
[10:02] | Because I see these contests | 因为我把这些比赛看作是 |
[10:06] | as an opportunity for me to demonstrate what a good sport I am. | 展示我多有运动细胞的绝好机会 |
[10:10] | Mallard. | 野鸭 |
[10:14] | Stop, stop, stop. There’s a hole. DWIGHT: Move it! | 哇噢 停 停 停 那儿有个洞 |
[10:15] | Just step over the hole. DWIGHT: Move your ass! | 跨过这个洞 |
[10:16] | Yup. Come on, lazy-bones! Move it! Come on! | – 一个洞? – 没错 快点 懒骨头 快走 |
[10:19] | Perfect. Just made it. Okay, turn left. Come on! | 太棒了 哦 你跨过去了 |
[10:21] | Come on! Andale, Andale! Arriba! | 好的 左转 快点 快 加油 加油 (西班牙语) |
[10:23] | You have to stop this right now or I’m not gonna do this anymore. | 你给我马上住嘴 |
[10:25] | What are you saying? You have to stop yelling at me | 否则我就不玩了 你说什么吗? 你最好不要对我大喊大叫 否则我我就不玩这个鸡蛋赛跑了 |
[10:27] | or I’m not gonna do the egg race. | 你最好不要对我大喊大叫 否则我我就不玩这个鸡蛋赛跑了 |
[10:28] | Okay, I apologize for yelling at you. | 好吧 我为向你叫道歉 |
[10:29] | That’s what being a good captain is about. | 好吧 我为向你叫道歉 一个好的头头就该那么做 |
[10:30] | I’m trying to bring team spirit! It’s about listening to your team. | 一个好的头头就该那么做 你需要培养团队精神 |
[10:32] | Whoa, stop. Another hole. Take a big step. | 哇噢 停下…又一个洞 |
[10:34] | DWIGHT: I am not hysterical. I am explaining… | 跨一大步 |
[10:36] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[10:37] | Oh, my God. You ass. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[10:39] | (BOTH LAUGHING) | 你这个坏蛋! |
[10:41] | There’s nothing better than a beautiful day at the beach, | 再没有什么比在沙滩上度过一整天 更美好的事了 |
[10:44] | filled with sun, surf and diligent note-taking. | 阳光 冲浪 还有 呃 不停的做笔记 |
[10:49] | MICHAEL: Pam, you’re missing things! | Pam 你漏掉东西了 |
[11:04] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Come on! Mush! Mush! | 我们出发 出发 快点 走! |
[11:08] | Come on, you bastard! What the… | 走! 快点 你这杂种! 你她妈… |
[11:12] | Damn it, temp! | 该死 临时工! |
[11:15] | Great job, everyone, that was fantastic. | 干得不错 各位 太棒了 |
[11:21] | Okay, Pam, I have another little project for you. | 好的 Pam 我有个小任务要交给你 |
[11:24] | Does it have to do with these shopping bags filled with hot dogs? | 跟这个商场购物袋里的 热狗有关系吗? |
[11:27] | Smart as a whip! Yes. | 聪明死了 |
[11:28] | These are pre-cooked, so it’s not absolutely necessary, | 没错 这些都是事先做好的 所以不一定要那么做 |
[11:31] | but I would appreciate it if you could heat up 800 hot dogs | 但是我还是希望你能把这800根热狗加热一下 |
[11:34] | for a little contest I’m going to be having. | 我们等会要用它们来进行一个比赛 |
[11:36] | I would greatly appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[11:38] | When’s the contest? Like, 10 minutes? | 比赛什么时候开始? 还有 嗯 10分钟 |
[11:41] | How am I supposed to get… Thanks a bunch. | – 我现在到哪儿去找… – 万分感谢 |
[11:45] | A good manager has got to be hungry. Hungry for success. | 一个好的经理一定会很饥渴 很饥渴地想要取得胜利 |
[11:50] | Okay, who’s hungry? | 好了 谁饿了? 不 不 不 |
[11:52] | No, no, no, do not touch the food. Please, not yet. | 别碰那些食物 拜托 现在还不行 |
[11:55] | That is our next event. A hot dog-eating contest. | 那是我们的下一项活动… |
[11:57] | STANLEY: Oh, God. | 吃热狗比赛 |
[11:59] | For those of you who are curious, | 告诉一下好奇的人 |
[12:00] | the world record is 54 and one half hot dogs. | 世界记录是54个半热狗 |
[12:05] | Wow. And you know what? | 哇噢! |
[12:07] | I personally have cooked up enough | 知道吗? 我个人已经事先准备好了足够多的热狗了 |
[12:09] | so that each and every one of you could break that record. | 这样 你们每个人 |
[12:11] | So shoot for the stars, okay? All right! | 都能打破记录 让我们勇往直前 好吗? |
[12:14] | The team that eats the most hot dogs in 10 minutes will be declared the winner! | 好吧 在10分钟内吃掉最多热狗的队 将会成为冠军 |
[12:18] | On your mark, get set… | 各就各位 预备… |
[12:20] | Can I have a turkey burger? No. I have the only one. I claimed it. | 我能吃个火鸡汉堡吗? 不行 唯一的一个是我的 |
[12:24] | Ready? OSCAR: Turkey is a healthy meat. | 它是我的 准备好了? |
[12:26] | RYAN: Yeah, it’s very good for you. | 火鸡的肉很健康 |
[12:27] | I don’t eat meat, Michael. I’m not gonna eat this. | 我不吃肉 Michael |
[12:29] | JIM: It has L-tryptophan. Guys, guys. | 我不会吃这个的 |
[12:31] | Come on… KEVIN: What’s L-tryptophan? | 各位 各位 得了 |
[12:32] | Please! Let’s just… | 拜托 让我们…好吧 |
[12:34] | Okay, it’s very important that you all try to eat as many hot dogs as you can. | 你们现在都该尽量吃 尽可能多的热狗 这很重要 |
[12:38] | On your mark, get set, eat! | 各就各位 预备 |
[12:42] | Is there any mustard? No mustard! No mustard! Just eat it! | 开吃 有芥末吗? 没有芥末 没有芥末 |
[12:46] | Eat it, Phyllis. Dip it in the water so it’ll slide down your gullet more easily. | 吃 快吃 Phyllis 蘸点水 这样就比较容易通过你的食道 |
[12:51] | Come on, the winner gets a big, big prize. What is it? | 好了 获胜者的奖金非常非常丰厚 |
[12:54] | I can’t say. You can’t say? Or you can’t pronounce it? | 是什么? 我不能说 你不说 还是你不会念? |
[12:57] | The winner gets regional manager salary for a year and a Sebring | 胜利者获得一年区域经理的薪水 一辆赛百灵轿车 还有 |
[13:00] | and the feeling that they’re making a difference in the world. | 觉得自己能改变世界的感觉 |
[13:03] | Can we just take those first two things? | 我们能不能只要前面两个? |
[13:04] | The winner of today gets my job. | 今天的胜利者会得到我的工作 |
[13:09] | Okay? I’m interviewing for a job at corporate. | 好吗? 我在总部接受了个面试 |
[13:12] | And they’re only interviewing a handful of people, | 他们只面试了几个人 |
[13:15] | and I’m the most qualified, and I’ll probably get it, all right? | 我是最合适的人选 我很可能得到那工作 好吗? |
[13:20] | You’re leaving? I didn’t wanna tell anybody. | 你要走了? 我不想告诉任何人 |
[13:22] | I didn’t wanna cast a pall over our fun Beach Day. | 我不想破坏今天的愉快沙滩日 |
[13:25] | But you know what? I don’t know who to recommend, | 但是知道吗 我不知道该推荐谁 |
[13:26] | because, frankly, nobody’s stepping up. | 因为 老实说 没有人出类拔萃 |
[13:29] | I am so hungry. | 我好饿! |
[13:31] | Do you expect me to believe | 你是想让我相信 |
[13:32] | that you’re truly making your recommendations on this basis? | 你会真的把你的推荐建立在 这个基础之上吗 |
[13:36] | Word. | 没错 |
[13:39] | Here we go. Let’s see it. | 开始 我们来看看 |
[13:41] | I would rather work for an upturned broom with a bucket for a head | 我宁可为一个头朝上 |
[13:45] | than work for somebody else in this office besides myself. Game on. | 带着一个铁桶头的扫把工作 也不愿为办公室里的其他人工作 除了我自己 加油 |
[13:50] | RYAN: Come on. Come on. Four seconds. Three, two, one… | – 快点 – 4秒 |
[13:54] | Stop your eating! | 停! 别吃了! |
[13:56] | And the winner is Andy Bernard… KELLY: Team USA! | 获胜者是Andy Bernard |
[14:00] | …with 14 hot dogs! | 成绩是14个热狗 美国队! |
[14:02] | One came up. | 我是第一 |
[14:03] | Thirteen hot dogs, everybody. | 每个人13个热狗 |
[14:05] | Damn it! | 妈的! |
[14:07] | Nobody told me we were gonna have hot dogs. | 啊 没人告诉我我们要吃热狗 |
[14:13] | Sabotage. | 暗中破坏! |
[14:15] | What? What are you saying? Did you say sandwich? | 什么? 你说什么? |
[14:18] | No. I was saying that before. Not now. Now I am saying sabotage. | – 你刚才说三明治? – 不 我之前说过那个 但是不是现在 我现在说的是暗中破坏 |
[14:24] | The ancient Dutch art of screwing up your own team. | 古老的荷兰的搞砸你的队伍的艺术 |
[14:29] | I knew you were saying sabotage. I was giving you an example of it. | 我知道你说的是暗中破坏 我只是给你举了个例子 |
[14:34] | I will misunderstand everything that Andy says until he goes insane. | 我会一直误解Andy说的每句话 直到他发疯 |
[14:39] | If Michael organizes some kind of group hug, | 如果Michael组织小组拥抱 |
[14:41] | stand next to me. | 站到我旁边来 |
[14:43] | It’s very simple. There are only three rules. | 很简单 只有3个规则 |
[14:46] | You must not touch the ground. You must not step outside of the ring. | 你们不能碰到地面 不能跑出圈外 |
[14:51] | And you must always wear the safety mittens. | 你们必须一直戴着安全手套 |
[14:55] | We don’t have any safety mittens. | 我们没有安全手套 |
[14:57] | Probably left them in the trunk of my car. It’s all right. Here we go. | 大概忘在我的车里了 没关系 没关系 我们开始 |
[15:00] | Get him, big boy! | 打败他 大男孩! |
[15:01] | And go! | 准备! 开始 |
[15:04] | KAREN: Come on, Jim! Come on! What are you doing? | 加油 |
[15:08] | Jim! KAREN: Come on! Stop. | |
[15:09] | (ALL SHOUTING) | 你在干什么? |
[15:11] | MICHAEL: Nice, Stanley! | 不错 Stanley! |
[15:14] | STANLEY: Sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[15:15] | It’s all about taking points away from Dwight. | 对不起 我只是为了从Dwight那多拿点分 |
[15:17] | Yeah. No. Good. Okay. | – 是啊 没事 很好 – 好的 |
[15:19] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪! |
[15:21] | I have never seen that look in a man’s eyes, ever. | 我之前从来没看过这样的眼神 |
[15:26] | I thought that I might die. On Beach Day. | 我觉得我可能会丧命的 在沙滩日 |
[15:35] | Come on! Come on! | Come on! |
[15:37] | OSCAR: If either of these guys are put in charge of the office, | 如果这些人中有一个成为办公室的头 |
[15:39] | I will transfer to Albany. | 我就要调去Albany Gil如果愿意可以跟我一起去 |
[15:40] | Gil can come if he wants. | 我就要调去Albany Gil如果愿意可以跟我一起去 |
[15:41] | I’m kind of looking for a way out of that relationship, anyway. | 我觉得我也在考虑要不要结束那种关系 |
[15:45] | I think I might try girls for a while. Angela thinks I can cross over. We’ll see. | 我想想试试跟女生交往看看 |
[15:50] | (GRUNTING) | Angela觉得我可以改变性向 那就试试吧 |
[15:52] | One, two, three! | |
[15:53] | Yeah! Yeah! | |
[15:55] | MICHAEL: Excellent! | 太棒了! |
[15:57] | Gryffindor! CREED: Gryffindor! | 葛来芬多! |
[15:59] | KELLY: Come on! | |
[16:00] | I didn’t win. | 我没有赢 |
[16:02] | But the only reason I didn’t win is because I recently learned | 但是我没赢的原因只是 |
[16:05] | that it’s better to work things out with words. | 我最近感受到武斗不如文斗 |
[16:08] | That’s not why you lost. | 你输才不是因为这个 |
[16:10] | Yeah, it is. I totally could have kicked your butt. | 是 就是 |
[16:12] | Oh, yeah, right. Yeah, right. | 我完全可以打得你屁滚尿流 – |
[16:14] | Yeah, right! Come on, come on! God! | 是吗 真的? |
[16:19] | (YELLING) | – 是的 真的 |
[16:21] | How do you like that? | 你现在觉得如何! 救命! |
[16:34] | (GRUNTING) | Angela Angela! 嗨! |
[16:37] | Help. Help! Angela! Angela, hey. | |
[16:42] | Oh, thank God. Go tell somebody. | 感谢上帝 请 请告诉大家 |
[16:44] | What, Andy? Andy, what should I tell them? | 什么Andy? Andy 我该告诉他们什么? |
[16:47] | Go tell them I’m floating away, obviously. | 去告诉他们我漂在水上了 这还不明显啊! |
[16:50] | I don’t understand what you want from me. | 我不明白你要我做什么 |
[16:52] | Angela, it’s pretty simple. | Angela! 很简单! |
[16:54] | Look at what I’m doing and go tell somebody it! | 瞧瞧我在干什么 然后告诉别人! |
[16:58] | Sorry! | 对不起! |
[17:01] | Bye, Andy! | 再见 |
[17:02] | Andy! Angela! | |
[17:03] | I knew that finding a successor would be difficult. | 我知道找到一个继任者很难 |
[17:06] | I did not know that it would be impossible. | 我不知道这事会难到不可能的地步 |
[17:09] | Thus far the candidates have been wildly disappointing. | 目前候选人都让我极度失望 |
[17:13] | Jim is not taking it seriously. Stanley is having a stroke. | Jim一点都没放在心上 Stanly中风了 |
[17:17] | And Andy, where is he? Where the hell is Andy? | 还有 Andy 他在哪儿? Andy到底去哪儿了? |
[17:21] | Where is he, Pam? Do you know? | 他在哪儿 Pam? 你知道吗? |
[17:25] | Who’s ahead in points? I think they’re even. | 谁领先? 我想他们现在是平手 |
[17:27] | At various times you gave Jim 10 points, | 在不同的时间 你给了Jim10分 |
[17:31] | Dwight a gold star, and Stanley a thumbs-up. | 给了Dwight一颗金星 给了Stanley一个大拇指 |
[17:34] | And I don’t really know how to compare those units. | 我不知道这些东西怎么比较 |
[17:36] | Well, check to see if there is a conversion chart in that notebook. | 看看笔记本里面有没有转换表 |
[17:39] | I really doubt it, Michael. Please, just check. | – 我想没有 Michael – 看看再说 拜托 |
[17:42] | Great. Yeah, I’ll see you next week. | 好的 好 下周见 |
[17:45] | Thank you. And here is Karen Filippelli. Bye. | 谢谢 Karen Filippelli要跟你说话 再见 |
[17:50] | Hello? Yeah, hi, David. | 喂? 对 你好 David |
[17:53] | Yes, I would like to be considered for the corporate position in well. | 是 我想试试总部的那个”在井里”的职位 (紧张 把as well说成in well) |
[17:57] | “In well”? As well. | – 在井里? – 也 |
[17:59] | How would that work, in well? | 你说”在井里”是什么意思 |
[18:01] | I just want to know. Yes. | – 我只是想知道 – 没错 |
[18:03] | Wait a minute. | 等一会 |
[18:05] | That would be fine. If this job is in a well, I don’t want it. | – 那太好了 – 如果那工作是在井里 我就不想要了 |
[18:08] | I don’t. | – 别说了! – 就说 |
[18:09] | What does a great manager need most of all? | 一个好的经理最需要的是什么? |
[18:14] | Courage. How so? | 勇气? 为什么? |
[18:17] | I mean, sure thing. That sounds smart. | 我是说 当然是了 听起来很聪明 |
[18:20] | I can’t do this anymore. I’m going to sit in the bus. | 我装不下去了 我要坐到车上去了 |
[18:23] | Your loss, Stanley. | 那是你的损失 Stanley |
[18:25] | Meanwhile, the rest of us will have a super-fun time | 我们留下的人会度过超级有趣的时光 |
[18:29] | defeating our fear and creating a lasting memory | 战胜我们的恐惧 创造永不磨灭的记忆 |
[18:33] | walking through fire! | 从火当中走过去! |
[18:40] | Who among you has the guts to replace me? | 你们当中谁有种替代我的位置? |
[18:44] | Let him walk across these coals. | 那你就从火堆当中走过去 |
[18:51] | Are you gonna try it? | 你愿意尝试吗? |
[18:53] | I’m not gonna walk in the fire after your disgusting feet have gone through. | 我不会在你的臭脚走去过之后 再从火堆里走过去的 |
[18:57] | Angela, it is a million degrees. | Angela 那可有100万度 |
[19:01] | I’m gonna do it. | 我来试试 |
[19:03] | And I fully expect to burn my feet and go to the hospital. | 我来试试 我真想烧伤我的脚 然后去医院休息休息 |
[19:06] | That’s the right spirit when doing a coal walk, right? | 那才是跨过火堆所该有的气概 对吗? |
[19:11] | No, no. Not you, Pam. You have to keep score. | 不 不 你不行 Pam 你得记分 |
[19:13] | I’d like to try it. Pointless. | – 我想试试 – 不行 |
[19:15] | But I’m not kidding, I really wanna do it. | 我不是开玩笑 |
[19:16] | Okay? This is about guts. | – 我真想去试试 – 好了 这是关于有没有气魄的问题! |
[19:19] | It takes guts to be a regional manager. | 要做区域经理必须有气魄 |
[19:22] | Jim, you’re up. | Jim 你上 |
[19:24] | Nope. Why not? Come on. | – 不 – 上…为什么不? 快点 |
[19:27] | Oh, ’cause I don’t want my feet to get burned. | 因为我不想烧伤我的脚 |
[19:31] | You do not have what it takes to be a regional manager. | 你不是做区域经理的料 |
[19:35] | That’s harsh. | 说得真尖刻 |
[19:37] | Who’s next? Andy, where is Andy? Andy is never here today. | 说得真尖刻 谁是下一个? Andy Andy在哪儿? Andy今天总不在 |
[19:45] | Hello? Who’s there? | 有人吗? 谁在那儿? |
[19:47] | My name is Andrew Bernard, I was with a group called Dunder Mifflin. | 我的名字是Andrew Bernard 我是跟Dunder Mifflin的人一起来的 |
[19:54] | Hello? | 嗨? |
[19:57] | Why don’t you go, Michael? | 你为什么不走 Michael? |
[19:58] | Because I already did. Remember? I burned my foot | 因为我已经走过了 记得吗? 我烧伤了我的脚 |
[20:03] | on the George Foreman Grill. | 在George Foreman的烤架上 |
[20:04] | That is not the same at all. | 那不是一码事 |
[20:07] | If you’re gonna ask other people to do it, you should do it yourself. | 如果你想让别人去做 你自己就得身先士卒 |
[20:10] | All right, okay. All right. Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:17] | (SIGHING) | 行 |
[20:19] | Okay. | |
[20:25] | Go. | |
[20:30] | The mind has to wrap around the foot. | 让我的意念包裹住我的脚 |
[20:53] | Okay. | |
[21:00] | You want us to count to three? | 你要我们数到3吗? |
[21:02] | Yes, count to three, please. | 是的 |
[21:03] | Three, two, one! ALL: Three, two, one! | 请数到3 |
[21:06] | Count the other way. Go. | 反过来数! |
[21:07] | No, no. Count one, two, three. | 反过来数! 不 不 数 1 2 3 不是 3 2 1 |
[21:09] | Okay, okay. Not three, two, one. | |
[21:10] | One, two, three. ALL: One, two, three. | – 上! /走啊! |
[21:13] | RYAN: Go! Do it! DWIGHT: Go, Michael. | / 走 Michael! |
[21:15] | Wait. Am I going on “go” or am I going on “three”? | 等等! 我要在”出发”这个字的时候走 还在在数到3的时候走? |
[21:18] | KELLY: On “three”. DWIGHT: On the “go” that’s after “three”. | 在数到3后说的那个”出发”的时候开始 |
[21:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:21] | ALL: One, two, three, go! KELLY: One, two, three, go! | 好的 1 2 3 出发! |
[21:32] | No! It’s okay. I will do this, Michael. | 不! 没关系! |
[21:36] | Don’t, Dwight… I will walk and stand on these coals | 我来走 Michael! 我会在这火里一步一步的走过去 |
[21:39] | until you award me the position of regional manager! | 直到你奖给我区域经理的职位! |
[21:45] | Wow. Yes. | |
[21:49] | KEVIN: Dwight. KELLY: Dwight. Dwight. | Dwight 继续走 走到那儿去 |
[21:51] | Dwight KEVIN: Keep moving if you’re gonna walk there. | |
[21:52] | RYAN: Keep moving! | 继续走 |
[21:54] | ANGELA: Keep coming. Give me the job! | 走到那儿去 |
[21:55] | That’s enough! Give me the job! | 把工作给我! |
[21:57] | I’m not going to give it to you! | 我不会给你的 |
[21:59] | Don’t kneel on the coals! | 不要跪在碳灰上! |
[22:01] | Oh, my God! | |
[22:03] | PAM: Michael, do something! | Michael! 做点什么! |
[22:04] | God, that stinks! | 上帝啊! |
[22:07] | KELLY: Dwight, stop it! | 好痛! |
[22:09] | Being a boss is also about image. | 当老板也要注意形象 |
[22:12] | I’ve never looked like that. That was gross. | 我永远都不会那样 那太恶心了 |
[22:17] | I just… I don’t see the connection between a fire walk and management. | 我只是…我没看到在火里走跟管理 有什么联系 |
[22:22] | Worst $75 I ever spent. | 那是我花过的最后悔的75美元 |
[22:24] | You know what? If I had to pick my replacement based on today, | 知道吗 如果我必须根据大家今天的表现选择继任者 |
[22:29] | it would be Mr. Outside Hire. | 那会是局外人先生 |
[22:32] | Or Mrs. Outside Hire. | 或者局外人女士 |
[22:34] | Yeah. True. | 是啊 没错 |
[22:37] | Look, I don’t… | 听着 |
[22:39] | I don’t wanna leave this branch that I love to an outside hire. | 我不想离开这个我钟爱的分公司 把我的职位交给一个局外人 |
[22:43] | Therefore, we’re going to have a 100-point, winner-take-all, | 所以我们要进行一个100分冠军 |
[22:48] | sudden death, Tribal Council round | 突击死亡判决会 |
[22:52] | to test the aspect of my job | 来检验我认为的 我的职位最重要的方面 |
[22:55] | that I think is the most important, something I call the Bob Hope factor. | 我称之为Bob Hope的因素 |
[23:00] | KELLY: Who’s Bob Hope? | 谁是Bob Hope? |
[23:01] | God. He’s… He’s a comedian. | 上帝啊! 他是…他是一个喜剧演员 |
[23:04] | Oh, like Amanda Bynes. Who’s Amanda Bynes? | 哦 天哪! 跟Amanda Bynes一样 谁是Amanda Bynes? |
[23:07] | She’s from What a Girl Wants. Oh, I love that movie. | 她就是《女孩需要什么》的主演 哦 我喜欢那电影 |
[23:11] | Yes. Kelly is right. | 是的 Kelly说得没错 |
[23:12] | The person to replace me has to have a great sense of humor. | 要取代我的人必须有幽默感 |
[23:18] | And they have to possess | 而且他们必须拥有Bynes或者Hope的领导才能 |
[23:20] | the leadership qualities of a Bynes or a Hope. | |
[23:28] | So, without further ado, Jim and Dwight. | 所以 在今天结束之前 |
[23:35] | Show us what you’ve got. | 给我展示一下 |
[23:38] | Hey. I know what you’re looking for, but I gotta be honest, | 嗨 我…我知道你希望找到什么 但是 嗯…我必须要实话实说 |
[23:43] | I really don’t think I should be considered as your replacement. | 我真的觉得我不适合做你的继任 |
[23:47] | You are being too modest. | 你太谦虚了 |
[23:49] | Michael, on Thursday, I’m gonna drive down and interview with David | Michael 周四 我会去总部接受David的面试 |
[23:52] | for the open position in New York. | 看看我是不是能胜任纽约的职位 |
[23:56] | Okay, that is not funny. | 好吧 这个不好玩 |
[24:00] | I am deducting 60 points from Voldemort | 我要给伏地魔队扣去60分 |
[24:05] | for false pretenses. | 因为他们弄虚作假 |
[24:06] | Okay, Dwight, your turn. Wow us. | 好的 Dwight 轮到你了 让我们开开眼 |
[24:10] | The Aristocrats. | 贵族 |
[24:12] | A man and his wife and children go into the offices of a talent agency. | 一个男人跟他的老婆还有小孩 走进了人才中心的办公室 |
[24:22] | And the talent agent says, “Describe your act.” | 人才中心的职员说 “展示一下你的才能” |
[24:26] | And the man says something really, really raunchy. | 那男的说了很多很脏很脏的话 |
[24:31] | And the talent representative says, “What do you call yourselves?” | 那个人才代表就说 “你把自己称为什么?” |
[24:35] | And the man says, “The Aristocrats.” | 这男的说 |
[24:41] | (EXCLAIMING) | “贵族!” |
[24:48] | DWIGHT: I mean, truly repulsive acts. | 我是说那行为非常非常让人排斥 |
[24:50] | That is a very, very funny story. | 这故事非常非常好玩 |
[24:53] | Hey. I wanna say something. | 嗨 我想说点什么 |
[24:56] | I’ve been trying to be more honest lately, and I just need to say a few things. | 最近我一直试图变得更加诚实 我只要说几件事情 |
[25:01] | I did the coal walk. Just… I did it. | 我从火里走过去了! 我…我做到了 |
[25:04] | Michael, you couldn’t even do that. Maybe I should be your boss. | Michael 你都做不到 也许我该做你的老板 |
[25:10] | Wow, I feel really good right now. | 哇噢 我现在感觉非常好 |
[25:14] | Why didn’t any of you come to my art show? | 你们为什么都没来参加我的画展? |
[25:17] | I invited all of you. That really sucked. | 你们我都请你了 真让人失望 |
[25:22] | It’s like sometimes some of you act like I don’t even exist. | 有的时候你们表现得好像我都不存在似的 |
[25:29] | Jim, I called off my wedding because of you. | Jim 我为了你取消了我的婚礼 |
[25:32] | And now we’re not even friends. | 而现在我们连朋友都不是 |
[25:35] | And things are just, like, weird between us, and that sucks. | 我们之间的关系变得越来越奇怪 这糟透了 |
[25:39] | And I miss you. | 我想你 |
[25:42] | You were my best friend before you went to Stamford. | 你在去Stamford之前是我最好的朋友 |
[25:45] | And I really miss you. | 我真的很想你 |
[25:48] | I shouldn’t have been with Roy. | 我不应该跟Roy在一起 |
[25:51] | And there were a lot of reasons to call off my wedding. | 取消婚礼 有很多原因 |
[25:55] | But the truth is, I didn’t care about any of those reasons | 但是事实是 我并不在乎其他的原因 |
[25:57] | until I met you. | 直到我遇见你 |
[25:58] | And now you’re with someone else. And that’s fine. | 你现在有了女友 那没关系 |
[26:02] | It’s… Whatever. That’s not what I’m… | 这…无论如何…那不是我想… |
[26:05] | I’m not… Okay, my feet really hurt. | 我没有… 好吧 我的脚好痛 |
[26:07] | The thing that I’m just trying to say to you, Jim, | 我想要跟你说的是 Jim |
[26:10] | and to everyone else in the circle, I guess, | 也是想跟在坐的各位说的 我想 |
[26:14] | is that I miss having fun with you. | 我很怀念过去跟你在一起的快乐时光 |
[26:17] | Just you, not everyone in the circle. | 只是你 不是在坐的各位 |
[26:23] | Okay, I am gonna go walk in the water now. | 好吧 我现在要到水里走走去了 |
[26:28] | Yeah. It’s a good day. | 是啊 今天过得不错 |
[26:33] | Pam! That was amazing! | Pam 那很棒! |
[26:37] | But I am still looking for someone with a sales background. | 但是我还是在寻找一个有销售背景的人 |
[26:43] | ALL: (SINGING) Flintstones. Meet the Flintstones | |
[26:45] | They’re a modern stone age family | |
[26:49] | From the town of Bedrock | |
[26:52] | They’re a page right out of history | |
[26:56] | Let’s ride with the family down the street | |
[26:59] | Through the courtesy of Fred’s two feet | |
[27:03] | When you’re with the Flintstones | |
[27:05] | You’ll have a yabba dabba doo time | |
[27:08] | A dabba doo time | |
[27:10] | You’ll have a gay, old time! | |
[27:12] | Wilma! | |
[27:15] | Nice. | 好棒 |
[27:18] | Resynchro Web-Dl et corrections : LeRalouf |