时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | MICHAEL: David… Oh, Michael… | – 哦 |
[00:07] | Michael – Are we all set? | |
[00:10] | Isn’t our interview tomorrow? | 都准备好了吗? 面试…不是明天吗? |
[00:15] | Yes. I just happened to be in the neighborhood. | 是啊 我刚巧 |
[00:17] | Thought I’d drop in and say hello. | 到这附近来 我就顺便过来下 问个好 |
[00:19] | Just happened to be in midtown Manhattan? | 你刚好在曼哈顿市中心? 我来看场表演 |
[00:22] | Thought I’d catch a show. | 上班的时候? |
[00:24] | In the middle of a workday? No. | 不 知道吗? |
[00:28] | You know what, since I’m here, | 既然我在这了 |
[00:30] | let me ask you a few questions about the job. | 我就来问你几个工作的问题吧 好吧 |
[00:34] | Okay. How many people are you interviewing? | 你面试了几个人? |
[00:37] | We’re only interviewing branch managers and some lower-level company people. | 几个分部经理 还有一些稍低等级的员工 |
[00:40] | Ah, well, good. | 啊 呃 |
[00:42] | Out of curiosity, are you interviewing anyone | 不错 只是出于好奇 |
[00:45] | who has been here longer than I have | 你有没有面试过 比我在公司呆得时间更长 或者管理员工更多的人? |
[00:46] | or manages more people? | – 没有 – 太棒了 |
[00:48] | I don’t think so. Great. One more question. | 还有一个问题 当你把那些分部合并的时候 你派谁负责了? 我想我们安排了你负责 |
[00:51] | When you merged those branches, who did you put in charge? | 哦 真不错 没问题了 – |
[00:55] | I believe we put you in charge. Ah, great. No further questions. | 好吧 Michael – 好 |
[00:59] | Okay, Michael. Okay. | 我很期待我们之间的面试 |
[01:01] | I’m really looking forward to our interview. | 我很期待和你一起工作 |
[01:02] | And I’m really looking forward to working with you. | 我让公司步入正轨 |
[01:09] | I have got it made in the shade. I know this company. | 我了解这个公司 |
[01:14] | The other branch managers are total morons. | 其他的分部经理完全都是白痴 嗨 |
[01:16] | Hey, Pam, yeah, I forgot what day the interview was. | Pam 我一不小心就去纽约面试去了 |
[01:18] | I drove to New York accidentally. | 我会晚到个三个小时 工作 看到没 我有600 是啊 我没… 嗨 嗨 Kev |
[01:20] | Be, like, three hours late. | |
[01:43] | PAM: See, I have 600… Yeah, I don’t have… Hey. | |
[01:49] | Hey, Kev. | 你今天要去干什么? – |
[01:50] | What’s different about you? | 你看起来更糟了 – |
[01:52] | You look worse. Thank you. | 谢谢 他理了发了 |
[01:55] | You got a haircut. It’s sexy hot. | 很性感 火辣极了 |
[01:57] | Oh. Turn around. | 转过来 – 不 – 快点 |
[01:59] | No. Come on. | – 不 谢谢 |
[02:01] | No, thanks. Do it! | – 照做! 安静 做! |
[02:03] | Look at that do! What’s up, Big Haircut? | 这么了 大理发? 你现在不是大金枪鱼了 |
[02:07] | You are no longer Big Tuna. | 从今往后 |
[02:08] | From henceforth, you shall be known as Big Haircut. | 你就叫大理发了 |
[02:11] | JIM: Andy. What is it, Big Haircut? | – 大理发? – 没什么 |
[02:13] | No. Sorry, I can’t hear you, Big Haircut. | 对不起 听不到 大理发 什么? |
[02:15] | JIM: Yep. What? | Karen建议我去理个发 |
[02:16] | Karen suggested that I get a haircut. | 以便明天的面试 |
[02:19] | For the interview tomorrow. | 这样我就能看起来精神一点 |
[02:21] | So that I could look presentable, | 而不会… |
[02:23] | and not, as she so lovingly puts it, | 她用了很可爱的比喻 像无家可归的人 |
[02:27] | homeless. | 嗨 |
[02:28] | Hey. I think it looks great. Thanks, Pam. | 我觉得这发型不错 |
[02:36] | After I had my little outburst at the beach, | 谢谢你 Pam |
[02:39] | Jim was really nice about it. | 在我在海滩小小发飙之后 Jim现在已经能坦然面对了 |
[02:41] | He just basically said that he missed my friendship, too, | 你说他想念我们之间的友谊 我一直都对他意义重大 |
[02:44] | and I would always mean a lot to him. | 我知道他为什么要说那些 |
[02:46] | And I understand where he’s coming from. | 申明一下 |
[02:48] | For the record, I am not embarrassed at all. | 我一点都没觉得尴尬 |
[02:51] | It needed to be said and I said it | 那些话一直就该说的 我就说了 |
[02:54] | and it only took me three years to summon the courage. | 我只花了三年时间来积蓄勇气 所以… |
[02:57] | So, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:00] | (KNOCK ON DOOR) Yeah? | 嗯? – |
[03:02] | You wanted to see me? Yes. | 你想见我? – |
[03:05] | The time has come to name my own replacement. So… | 是的 我要宣布我的接班人人选了 |
[03:09] | Please hand this letter of congratulations to Dwight K. Schrute. | 那… 请把这封贺信交给Dwight K. |
[03:15] | But that’s my name. | Schrute 这上面是我的名字 |
[03:23] | “Dwight, congratulations, a-wipe.” | “Dwight 恭喜 |
[03:26] | “Don’t screw the pooch.” | 好好干 “别把工作搞砸了” 谢谢你 |
[03:35] | Thank you. Okay. | 好 好的 |
[03:41] | All right. Thank you, Michael. | – 谢谢你 Michael – |
[03:42] | Okay. | 没事 – 非常感谢 – 得了吧 |
[03:44] | (DWIGHT CRYING) | – 别哭 – 谢谢你 嗨 |
[03:48] | Thank you so much. Hey, stop crying. | |
[03:52] | Thank you. | |
[03:54] | (CONTINUES CRYING) | |
[04:02] | Hey. | Hey. 嗨 海滩上的事 |
[04:06] | About the beach… It’s okay. | 没关系 那些话我们都没有经过大脑 |
[04:09] | We all say things without thinking. | 哦 不 不是那样的 |
[04:10] | Oh, no. It’s not that. | 我一直都在想那事 |
[04:12] | I’ve actually been thinking that for a long time | 想很久了 我很高兴我终于说出来了 |
[04:14] | and I’m glad I said it. | 只是 |
[04:16] | I just am sorry if it made you feel weird. | 如果让你觉得尴尬了 我很抱歉 |
[04:20] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[04:23] | Pam is kind of a bitch. | 是个婊子 嗨 |
[04:28] | Hey, what if we leave tonight? | 我们今晚就离开好吗? 随便吃点什么 |
[04:31] | Grab a bite, get a hotel room, enjoy the city a little bit? | 去宾馆开个房间 享受一下都市生活 |
[04:38] | I just have so much paperwork to do. | 我有很多文本工作要做 哇噢 |
[04:44] | Wow. Done. Okay, let’s do it. | 完成 好吧 我们就这么干 |
[04:47] | So I was wondering if Karen and I could get off a few hours early | 我在想 我们能不能提前几个小时下班 这样我们就能在市里过夜了 |
[04:50] | because we wanted to spend the night in the city. | 怎么了 你要嘿咻吗? |
[04:52] | Why, so you can do it? Whoops. | 不 嗯… |
[04:55] | No, well, I was thinking that, actually, | 呃 我一直在考虑 事实上 我们可以明天再离开 |
[04:58] | we can all leave tomorrow and do a convoy, you know? | 然后一起去 知道吗? |
[05:01] | Convoys are really fun. | 一起去很有意思 车靠着彼此 |
[05:04] | Pull up next to each other, give each other the finger. | 给对方一个手指 守卫彼此 |
[05:08] | Moon each other. | 我们晚上出发 |
[05:10] | We’re going to go tonight, | 但是我们明天早上在那儿见 |
[05:11] | but we’re going to see you there tomorrow morning, right? | 好吧 你的损失 |
[05:13] | JIM: All right. All right. Your loss. | 等等 |
[05:14] | Wait, how would you moon us if you were driving? | 你自己也开车 这么守卫我们? |
[05:17] | Cruise control. Oh. | 用迂回控制战术啊 那Jim… |
[05:20] | So, Jim, who do you think is hotter, Pam or Karen? | 谁更性感一些 Pam还是Karen? 我现在不想谈这个 |
[05:25] | Yeah, I’m not going to talk about this now. Pam is taller. | Pam个子高些 你确定吗? |
[05:28] | You sure? Yes. | 是的 |
[05:31] | She has bigger breasts, too. Wow. | 她的胸也大些 |
[05:33] | But I think Karen has a prettier face. | 但是我觉得Karen的脸蛋更漂亮 |
[05:40] | What else? | 还有呢? |
[05:41] | Well, I mean, Pam’s face is really pretty, too. | 呃 我是说 |
[05:45] | It’s a very tough call. | Pam的脸其实也很美 她们不相上下 确实难见高下 |
[05:48] | Really tough call. Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:51] | You know what, why don’t you take the rest of the day | 知道吗?你就利用今天好好比较一下 |
[05:53] | and figure it out | 然后过来告诉我你的结论 |
[05:54] | and then come back and tell me what you’ve got. | – 好的 |
[05:58] | – Will do. All right. | |
[06:01] | Yes. | 行 嗨 |
[06:04] | Pam Hey, Pam, | |
[06:05] | I’ve been meaning to say something to you. I really miss our friendship. | 我一直想跟你谈谈 我很怀念我们的友谊 |
[06:09] | (ALL LAUGHING) | 哈哈 那好有趣 |
[06:10] | That’s very funny. I’ve never heard you talk that much. | 我从来没见过你一口气说那么多话 我还以为那是Kelly |
[06:14] | I thought it was Kelly. | 开什么玩笑? 我永远都不会那样 |
[06:16] | Are you kidding? I would never have done that. | 那样超可悲 |
[06:18] | It was Patheticville. No offense, Pam. | 不是故意冒犯 Pam 知道吗? |
[06:20] | You know what, don’t even worry about it. | 别担心 每个人都喝多了 |
[06:22] | Everyone was so drunk, I bet no one even remembers what you said. | 我打赌没人记得你说过什么 我记得 |
[06:25] | I remember. I blogged the whole thing. | 我把所有的事情都记在博客里了 |
[06:27] | www.creedthoughts.gov. wwwcreedthoughts. | 去看看吧 |
[06:34] | Check it out. | 去年 |
[06:35] | Last year, Creed asked me how to set up a blog. | Creed问我这么去建立博客 |
[06:39] | Wanting to protect the world from being exposed to Creed’s brain, | 为了不使世界受到Creed垃圾思想的玷污 |
[06:44] | I opened up a Word document on his computer | 我在他电脑里打开了一个word文档 |
[06:47] | and put an address at the top. | 然后在最上面输入了一行地址 我读过一些 |
[06:49] | I’ve read some of it. | 那些文字即便对于网络而言 |
[06:51] | Even for the Internet, it’s pretty shocking. | 都…太惊爆了 他们在那 |
[06:56] | There they are, the accounting department. | 会计部 我会怀念你们的谦卑 |
[06:59] | I shall miss your humility and your promptly printed checks. | 还有你们出支票时的高效率的 你会不会觉得有点难受? |
[07:02] | Do you think it’s going to be weird working with Jan in New York? | 跟Jan一起在纽约工作? 不 一点都不 |
[07:06] | No. Not at all. I haven’t talked to Jan since we broke up. | 我们分手之后我就没跟Jan说过话 我在想她要是有话要说 |
[07:10] | And I think if she had something to say, she would have called me. | 她会打电话给我的 也许你该主动找她谈… |
[07:13] | Maybe you should talk to her before… No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 知道吗? |
[07:15] | You know what, it’s a done deal. I basically have the job already. | 这事没得挽回了 我基本上已经铁定获得那工作了 她做什么都无济于事了 |
[07:20] | There’s nothing she can do to stop it now. I already sold my condo. | 我已经卖了我的公寓 |
[07:23] | Michael. KEVIN: What? | – 什么? – 为什么? 我很抱歉 但是这没道理 |
[07:24] | ANGELA: Why? I’m sorry that just doesn’t make sense. | 我很抱歉 但是这没道理 – 是啊 – 为…为什么? |
[07:26] | Yes. Why… Who gave you that advice? | 谁给你的建议 对啊 Michael 你不该把公寓卖掉… |
[07:29] | Yeah, Michael, you should never… I… | 我得重新买一套 |
[07:30] | …sell your condo. I have to buy another place. | 我得重新买一套 但是你不是说你欠着债吗 |
[07:32] | But you said you were in debt. | 你还不能确定你一定能得到那工作 |
[07:34] | I’m not. You’re not sure that you have the job. | 我是在eBay上出售的 |
[07:35] | I sold it on eBay. The buyer was very motivated as was I. | 买家很想买进 我也很想卖出 |
[07:40] | It went for 80% of what I paid. | 我拿到了我买房子时80%的钱 |
[07:43] | Sold in record time. | 销售速度简直创下记录了 今天你打算怎么跟 |
[07:45] | Dunder- Mifflin How would you like to spend the night | |
[07:47] | with the regional manager of Dunder Mifflin, Scranton? | Scranton分部区域经理 共度良宵? |
[07:50] | No, Dwight, | 不 Dwight 我才不管 |
[07:51] | I don’t care if that’s how they consolidated power in ancient Rome, I’m… | 在古罗马 人们靠什么取得权利 不 不 不是…不是Michael |
[07:54] | No, no. Not Michael. Me. I’m taking his job. | 我 |
[08:01] | Not now. | 我得到了他的工作 |
[08:09] | Goodbye, Kelly Kapour. | 现在不行 |
[08:14] | Jim, Jim, Jim. | 再见 |
[08:17] | Kelly Kapur Jim Jim Jim Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim. | |
[08:22] | Oh, hey, Dwight. | 哦 你好 |
[08:24] | I am going to be your new boss. | Dwight 我要成为你的新老板了 |
[08:28] | It is my greatest dream come true. | 我最大的梦想终于成真了 欢迎来到地狱宾馆 |
[08:30] | Welcome to the Hotel Hell. | 现在登记入住 |
[08:32] | Check-in time is now. Checkout time is never. | 想退房? 永远别想 |
[08:36] | Does my room have cable? No. | 我的房间有宽带吗? 没有 |
[08:38] | And the sheets are made of fire. Can I change rooms? | 床单都是火焰做的 我能换房间吗? |
[08:41] | Sorry, we’re all booked up. Hell convention in town. | 对不起 我们已经客满了 我们镇正召开地狱年会呢 |
[08:45] | Can I have a late checkout? I’ll have to talk to the manager. | 我能迟点退房吗? 得问问经理 |
[08:49] | You’re not the manager? Even in your own fantasy? | 你不是经理? 即使在你的幻想中也不是? |
[08:53] | I’m the owner. | 我是店主 共同拥有人 |
[08:55] | The co-owner. With Satan. Okay. | 跟撒旦一起 好吧 现在我明白了 |
[08:59] | Just so I understand it, in your wildest fantasy, | 在你最离谱的幻想里 你在地狱 |
[09:02] | you are in Hell and you are co-running a bed and breakfast with the Devil. | 你跟魔鬼一起经营床位和早餐 是啊 |
[09:09] | Yeah, but I haven’t told you my salary yet. Go. | 我还没告诉你我年薪是多少呢 讲 |
[09:12] | $80,000 a year. | 80,000一年 |
[09:15] | Once I am officially regional manager, | 一旦我正式成为区域经理 |
[09:17] | my first order of business will be to demote Jim Halpert. | 我要做的第一件事情就是 把Jim |
[09:21] | So I will need a new number two. | Halpert降职 我就需要一个新的二把手 |
[09:23] | My ideal choice? | 我的理想人选? |
[09:26] | Jack Bauer. | (《24小时》中主角) |
[09:28] | But he is unavailable, fictional, and overqualified. | 但是他没空 他是虚构的 |
[09:33] | I will see you | 而且过分有才了 到面试的时候… |
[09:37] | at the interview. | 我们再见 |
[09:40] | Yes, you will. | 好的 会的 |
[09:43] | Who is D. Abramson? | 谁是D. Abramson? |
[09:45] | He’s from that company in Pittsburgh. Michael. | 嗯 他是匹兹堡公司来的 |
[09:48] | Why are you here? | 为什么? 你来这儿? 呃 你好吗? |
[09:55] | How are you? I’m good. How are you, Janet? | 不错 你呢 Janet? |
[09:58] | I’m… I’m great. It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 我很好 嗯 我们能不能… |
[10:05] | Can we… Can we talk privately for a minute? | 私下谈几分钟? |
[10:10] | Why privately? | 为什么要私下? |
[10:12] | I just… I don’t… | 呃 我…我呃 我不 呃 |
[10:16] | I don’t like the way that we left things. | 我…我不喜欢我们之间不清不白的 好吧 当然 可以 |
[10:19] | Okay, sure. Fine. Why don’t you wait in my office? | 嗯 到我办公室等我一下 我有些重要事务要处理 |
[10:22] | I have some important business matters to take care of. | – 好的 – 好 |
[10:27] | Okay. | Okay. |
[10:31] | Pam, DEFCON 10. Houston, we have a problem. | Pam 核战危机 等级10 休斯顿 我们有麻烦了 |
[10:36] | What do you want me to do? I may need some immediate assistance. | 你要我做什么 呃 |
[10:41] | If you would slowly and quietly gather the ladies in the conference room, | 我需要紧急援助 你能不能慢慢的悄悄的 把女士们集中到会议室去 |
[10:45] | Phyllis, Angela, Karen. | Meredith呢? |
[10:47] | What about Meredith? No. | Meredith呢? 不要了 |
[10:49] | She’s an alternate. | 她太另类了 |
[10:52] | So, how you been? I’m good. | 你最近怎么样? – 很好 – 好 |
[10:54] | Good. Good. | Good. 不错 对 |
[10:55] | Yeah. | 哦 抱歉没通知就过来了 |
[10:57] | Sorry to drop by unexpectedly. I… | 我 呃 一直在给你打电话 |
[10:59] | I tried calling, but I kept getting voicemail. Weird. | 但是都是语音信箱 奇怪 对啊 |
[11:03] | Yeah. I didn’t get both of your messages. | 你的两条信息我一条都没有收到 啊 |
[11:09] | So, Michael needs us in the conference room. | 那么 呃 Michael需要我们到会议室去 |
[11:12] | Oh, is it Jan again? | 哦 Jan又来了? |
[11:14] | Hey, before I leave tonight, | 嗨 呃 在我离开之前 |
[11:16] | would you mind making half a dozen copies of Jim’s and my sales reports | 你能不能把我跟Jim的销售报告 复印六份 我们明天面试要用? |
[11:19] | for our interviews tomorrow? | 呃 当然 |
[11:20] | Sure. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:23] | I really hope you get the job. Thanks. | 我真心希望你能得到那份工作 谢谢 |
[11:29] | After you ended everything with us, I went on a vacation | 在你结束了我们间的关系之后 我去度假了 嗯 去清醒清醒头脑 |
[11:35] | to kind of clear my mind. Sounds good. Sounds fun. | 听起来不错 听起来很有意思 |
[11:37] | It was. Yeah, it was good. | 的确 是啊 很不错 |
[11:40] | I think I should just… | 我想我该… |
[11:43] | Get right to the point, you know. Okay. | 直接说重点 你知道吗? 嗯 |
[11:45] | I… I feel good about myself for the first time in a really long time, | 这是长久以来第一次 我对自己感觉良好 而且… |
[11:52] | and I’ve made some big changes in my life, | 我对我的生活也作出了很大改变… |
[11:57] | and I miss you. | 我想你 |
[12:02] | I want us to get back together. | 我希望我们能复合 |
[12:08] | Would you excuse me for a second? Oh. | 能稍等我一会吗? 哦 好的 |
[12:12] | DEFCON 20. | 核战危机 等级20 |
[12:16] | She wants to get back together. What are you going to do? | 她想要复合 那你打算怎么办? 我不知道 所以这个时候我需要你们 |
[12:18] | I don’t know. That’s why you’re here. Help me. Please. | 帮帮我 拜托 你想跟她复合吗? |
[12:21] | KAREN: Would you want to get back together with her? | 不! |
[12:22] | No. No. | 不 我该怎么办? |
[12:24] | What do I do? Just don’t get back together with her. | 不跟她复合不就好了 |
[12:27] | What if she makes me? | 如果她逼我呢? 她怎么能逼你跟她复合呢? |
[12:28] | ANGELA: How can she make you get back together with her? | 她逼我做了很多我不想做的事 |
[12:30] | She made me do a lot of things I didn’t want to do. This was a terrible relationship. | 你们的关系还真糟糕 |
[12:35] | You were not happy when you were with her. | 跟她在一起的时候你都不开心 我不开心 |
[12:36] | I wasn’t. You’re so much happier now. | 我不开心 你现在开心多了 |
[12:39] | Just go in there and be strong. You’re right. | 走进去 强势一点 你说的没错 |
[12:43] | You are absolutely right. | 完全正确 我要走进去 告诉她 我们之间不可能了 |
[12:44] | I need to go in there and tell her that we can’t be together. | 告诉她 我们之间不可能了 没错 |
[12:47] | PAM: Right. | – 哇噢 – 你一定能行 |
[12:48] | Wow. Do it. | 我现在处在一个非常有利的地位 |
[12:50] | I’m in a very good place right now. Okay. | |
[12:52] | Thank you. PAM: Go. | 谢谢你们 去吧 去吧 去吧 |
[12:57] | (CLEARING THROAT) Okay. Jan, | 好的 |
[13:02] | we need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[13:09] | MICHAEL: Jan is in a different place right now. | Jan现在跟以往不一样了 |
[13:11] | And it is a sign of maturity to give people second chances. | 她现在更有成熟风韵 让人不禁想要再试一次 |
[13:16] | So I’m going to hear her out. | 所以我决定听听她要说什么 哦 天啊 |
[13:23] | Oh, my God. | 对啊 的确大了很多 疯了 |
[13:29] | Yeah. Bigger actually. That’s crazy. | 嗯哼 哦 上帝啊 |
[13:37] | Oh, my God. Can you believe that? Unbelievable. | 你能相信吗? 难以置信 哇噢 |
[13:41] | Wow! She could put the cup right there. | 她乳沟都能塞进个杯子 |
[13:43] | KAREN: I know. | 我知道 不 没关系 |
[13:44] | No, it’s fine. | 我敢肯定Jim一定会很尴尬 |
[13:46] | I’m sure it must have been weird for Jim when Roy and I were joking around | 当我跟Roy开玩笑的时候 |
[13:51] | that one time. | 有那么一次 我才不会那么做 |
[13:55] | MEREDITH: I would never do that. | 浪费钱 |
[13:56] | Waste of money. | 凭我的经验 |
[13:58] | In my experience, | 男人们更容易被屁股吸引 |
[14:00] | guys are way more attracted to the back of you than to the front. | 而不是胸部 |
[14:03] | I love fake boobs. | 我喜欢假奶子 |
[14:05] | Oftentimes you find them on strippers. | 一般你都会在脱衣舞娘身上看到 我觉得那是反… |
[14:08] | I find it offensive. Au naturel, baby. | 自然的 宝贝 那才是我喜欢它们的原因 |
[14:11] | That’s how I like them. Swing low, sweet chariots. | 慢慢摇 亲爱的战车 那… |
[14:15] | So, there are a lot of things I would like to do differently. | 有很多事情我都想作出改变 是啊 |
[14:19] | Yeah. I feel like when we first got together, | 我觉得我们第一次在一起的时候 |
[14:21] | that I had a problem with my priorities. | 我没能处理好我的优越感 第一件要处理的是优越感 |
[14:23] | First stop, priorities. | 如果我们可以商量出一种方式 |
[14:24] | And if we could talk about a way to approach a possible reconciliation. | 能帮我达成和谐 |
[14:29] | Let’s get back together. | 我们重新在一起吧 不不不不 |
[14:33] | No. No, no, no. I’ll tell you this, it is not because of the boob job. | 让我来告诉你 不是因为她给我乳交了 |
[14:37] | Excuse me, boob enhancement. | 对不起 隆胸 那就太肤浅了 |
[14:40] | That would be shallow. And this is the opposite of shallow. | 我的决定绝对不是那么肤浅的 那是感情的力量 |
[14:43] | This is emotionally magnificent. | 好吧 各位 注意! |
[14:46] | Okay, everyone, listen up! Time to begin the interview process. | 我们开始面试吧! |
[14:53] | Andrew Bernard. Save the best for first. | 把最好的放在第一个 |
[14:57] | All right, you guys, see you later. Wish us luck. | 好吧 各位 再见 祝我们好运吧 |
[14:59] | No. Hey, hey, do not wish them luck. | 不! 嗨嗨嗨 别祝他们好运 别祝他们好运 |
[15:01] | Do not wish them luck. All luck must be wished unto Michael. | 所有的祝愿都必须留给Michael 祝你们好运 二位 |
[15:04] | Good luck, you guys. | 我说过什么? |
[15:05] | Good luck. What did I say? | 好运 |
[15:07] | Good luck. Thanks. | 谢谢 我为他感到高兴 |
[15:14] | PAM: I’m happy for him. I hope he gets the job. | 我希望他获得那工作 |
[15:17] | I really just want him to be happy. | 我真心希望他能开心 我知道那听起来有点老套 |
[15:19] | And I know that sounds cliche, | 那听起来除了老套 |
[15:20] | and I know saying it sounds cliche sounds cliche. | 还是老套 |
[15:25] | Maybe I’m being cliche. I don’t care because I am what I am. | 也许我真的老套了 管他呢 因为我就是我 我的眼睛有点凸 |
[15:32] | That’s Popeye. | 在这个面试的一开始 |
[15:34] | I am going to begin this process | 我先要给你做个简单的智力测试 |
[15:35] | with a simple test of intelligence and mental dexterity. | 跟脑力灵敏度测试 哪种颜色最好? |
[15:40] | What is the best color? White. | 白色 因为它包含了其他所有的颜色 错 |
[15:43] | Because it contains all other colors. Wrong. Black. It is the most dominant. | 黑色 它是最占统治地位的颜色 你怎么做一张桌子? |
[15:47] | How do you make a table? | 你做张椅子 |
[15:49] | You make a chair, but you don’t sit on it. | 但是不要坐上去 |
[15:52] | What is the capital of Maine? | 缅因的首府是哪儿? |
[15:53] | The capital of Maine is Montpelier, Vermont, | 缅因的首府是佛蒙特州的蒙彼利埃 它靠近纽约的伊萨卡岛 |
[15:56] | which is near lthaca, New York where I went to Cornell. | 在那儿我上了康奈尔大学 好了 |
[16:00] | Okay, also, moratorium on Cornell talk. | 别再跟我提康奈尔大学 我不想再听到它 |
[16:02] | Don’t want to hear about it. | 忘记自己的光辉历史 |
[16:04] | Forget your personal history and learn the history of this company. | 好好学学这个公司的历史吧 |
[16:06] | Should not be a problem. | 没问题 在常春藤学校上学的时候 |
[16:07] | I minored in history in the lvy League school which I attended. | 我辅修历史 你这个面试的开头表现不大好啊 |
[16:11] | You’re not off to a very good start, Bernard. I agree. | Bernard 我同意 |
[16:15] | But in another way, | 但是从另一方面 我的确开头得不怎么好 |
[16:17] | I am off to a very good start, wouldn’t you say? | 你觉得呢? 我是个很好的面试者 |
[16:20] | I am a great interviewee. Why? | 为什么? 因为我随时都知道我该说什么 |
[16:24] | Because I have something no one else has, my brain, | 我的脑子很灵光 我会用我的优势去取得有利位置 |
[16:28] | which I use to my advantage when advantageous. | 时间到!不 你输了 |
[16:37] | Time! No, you failed. Damn it! | 妈的! |
[16:39] | This interview is over. I’ll let you know. | 面试结束了 我会通知你结果的 |
[16:44] | Hey, thank you so much for driving me down for my interview. | 嗨 谢谢你开车送我去参加面试 |
[16:47] | Totally. No problem. | 没事 小事 你去面试什么 顺便问下? 我的助理 还是… 哦 知道吗 我要开一个”祝贺你 Karen”派对 嗯 明晚 在我朋友的家里 – 哦 哇噢 那听起来很有意思 – 没错 你的朋友也叫Karen? 她是做什么的? 不 对不起 我该说得更清楚些 – 嗯哼 – 那是为我办的 – 哦 – 因为我会得到那工作 太不可思议了 |
[16:49] | What are you interviewing for, by the way? My assistant? Or… | |
[16:52] | Oh, you know, I’m going to have a congratulations Karen party | |
[16:56] | tomorrow night at a friend’s house. Oh, wow. That sounds fun. | |
[16:59] | Is your friend named Karen, too? What did she accomplish? | |
[17:03] | No. I’m sorry, I should have been clearer. It’s for me. | |
[17:06] | Oh. Because I’m going to get the job. | |
[17:10] | How remarkable. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:16] | Wait, wait a second. Oh. | 等等 让我再检查一样东西 好的 |
[17:17] | Let me check one more thing. Okay. | 好的 |
[17:21] | Very good. | 很好 |
[17:28] | All right, well, I have to get back. | 好把 呃 我得回去了 |
[17:31] | But I will see you in New York tomorrow, right? | 但明天我们会在纽约见 对吗? 是啊 没错 |
[17:33] | Yes, indeed. | 祝你面试成功 |
[17:34] | Good luck with your interview. Thank you. | 谢谢 再见 |
[17:38] | Bye. | 那 我… |
[17:45] | So I guess we’re getting back together. What happened? | 猜我们复合了 发生什么事了? 你们的建议不错 |
[17:50] | Your advice was good, but Jan’s was bigger. | 但是Jan变大了 事情是这样的 |
[17:54] | MICHAEL: Here’s the sitch. | 两星期前 |
[17:56] | Two weeks ago, I was in the worst relationship of my life. | 我处在我人生中最糟糕的一段关系里 她对我很糟糕 |
[18:00] | She treated me poorly, we didn’t connect, I was miserable. | 我们没有交流 我很可怜 |
[18:05] | Now, I’m in the best relationship of my life with the same woman. | 现在我处在人生中最好的一段关系里 对象是同一个女人 |
[18:12] | Love is a mystery. | 爱情真是奇妙 |
[18:15] | KAREN: So, we have all night. Where do you want to go first? | 我们有一整晚的时间 你想先去哪儿? |
[18:18] | JIM: I don’t know. How about the UN? | 我不知道 联合国怎么样? 你多久来一次这儿? |
[18:21] | How often do you come here? | 嗯 我6年级的时候班上搞实地研究 |
[18:23] | Every time my sixth grade class was on a field trip. | 我就会来 呃 |
[18:25] | I think you’re really going to enjoy this, adult Jim. | 我想成了年的Jim 一定会喜欢这趟旅程的 嗨 |
[18:34] | Hey, everybody, | 各位 下次你们见到我 我就在为总部工作了 |
[18:37] | the next time you see me I will be working for corporate. | 从明天起 Dwight Schrute |
[18:41] | Starting tomorrow, Dwight Schrute will be running the branch. | 会负责这个分部 |
[18:45] | So without further ado, | 为了防止大家情绪失控… |
[18:50] | I would like to start saying my goodbyes. (PLAYING) For everything you’ve done | 我想先说再见 |
[18:58] | You know I’m bound Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:03] | I’m bound to thank you for it… Good night | 晚安 |
[19:10] | and good luck. | 好运 谁准备好工作了? |
[19:11] | (SONG CONTINUES PLAYING) | 我们去了斑点猪餐厅 吃晚餐 它在一个小村子里 |
[19:23] | Who’s ready to work? | |
[19:28] | Yeah. We went to the Spotted Pig for dinner. | |
[19:31] | It’s in the Village. Karen knew it. | 呃 Karen对那儿很熟 |
[19:33] | And then we second acted Spamalot. | 然后我们去看了音乐剧 《纽约骑士》的第二幕 |
[19:36] | That’s when you sneak in at intermission with all the smokers. | 我们是趁着幕间休息的时候 跟那帮出来抽烟的人一起混进去的 |
[19:39] | And then we went to a bar that used to be a church. | 然后我们去了间由教堂改建的酒吧 哦 |
[19:43] | Oh, and at this one bar, I swear I saw Lorne Michaels. | 在这间酒吧 我发誓 |
[19:46] | That wasn’t him. | 我看到了Lorne Michaels(演员) 那不是他 |
[19:49] | So what’s going to happen with us when I get this job? | 我如果得到了这个工作 我们之间会发生什么? |
[19:52] | Oh, you mean, when I get the job? | 哦 你是说如果我得到那工作吗? |
[19:54] | Well, if you get the job, then I’d move here with you. | 呃 如果你得到了那工作… 我会跟你一起搬过来 |
[20:00] | Would you move with me? I’m not stupid, okay? | 你会跟我搬过来吗? |
[20:04] | I was at the beach. | 我不蠢 好吗? |
[20:06] | We don’t have a future in Scranton. | 我当时也在沙滩 |
[20:09] | There’s one too many people there. | 我们在Scranton是没有未来的 那边有一个很多余的人 |
[20:12] | You mean, Kevin? Exactly. | 你是说Kevin? 没错 |
[20:17] | No, but you get it, right? | 不 但是你知道我说的是谁 对吗? |
[20:20] | I can’t stay there. | 我们不能呆在那儿 对 |
[20:22] | Yeah. I do. | 我也这么想 走吧 |
[20:26] | Come on. | 你们好吗?需要什么吗? 呃 |
[20:41] | How are you guys doing? Need anything? | 不 我们很好 谢谢 |
[20:43] | No. We’re good. Thanks. | 我来过这儿好多次 |
[20:45] | I have been here a bunch of times, so I know where everything is. | 我很清楚什么东西在什么地方 我知道每个人的名字 |
[20:48] | Know everybody’s names. | 如果你想知道哪个人的名字 就来问我 |
[20:49] | If you need to know somebody’s name, just ask me. | 如果你想知道哪个人的名字 就来问我 |
[20:54] | Well, who’s that? That is Beardy. | 那个是谁? 是Beardy(大胡子) |
[20:58] | Beardy? | 嗯哼 |
[21:00] | I’m going to introduce myself. No, no. That’s not his real name. | 我跟他去做下自我介绍吧 别 别 别 那不是他的真名 |
[21:02] | That’s just what I call him. So… | 只是我给他起的绰号 所以 |
[21:05] | I am by far the most qualified person they’re interviewing. | 目前为止 我是他们要面试的人中 最称职的人选 |
[21:09] | Jim and Karen are here, which is cute. | Jim跟Karen在这儿 这很可爱 |
[21:11] | They’re like kid actors tagging along with Daddy on the big audition, | 他们就像跟在老爸屁股后面的儿童演员 来参加一个重要的试镜 |
[21:16] | hoping to be discovered, except Daddy is the best actor around. | 希望被发掘 而只有老爸才是周围最好的演员 |
[21:21] | Daddy is Meryl Streep. | 老爸是梅丽尔 斯特里普 |
[21:25] | Michael is gone. | Michael走了 |
[21:27] | Hail to the chief. | 向长官致敬! |
[21:32] | My first order of business, make Andrew Bernard my number two. | 我的第一项工作 就是把Andrew |
[21:36] | My first order of business, accept. | Bernard升为二把手 我的要做的第一项工作是 |
[21:39] | As if you have a choice. Duh. | 遵命 就好像你有选择似的 |
[21:42] | Opportunity of a lifetime. | 这是你一生中最好的机会 |
[21:46] | Three months ago, I was nowhere. | 三个月以前 我什么都不是 |
[21:49] | I was just a Cornell grad in anger management. | 我只是一个参加愤怒控制课程的 康奈尔大学的毕业生 |
[21:53] | Look where I am now. | 看看我现在 |
[21:55] | Not bad. | 处境不坏吧 |
[22:01] | Hey, Hunter. What’s up, my brother? | 嗨 Hunter! 你好吗 老弟? |
[22:04] | This is Hunter, secretary extraordinaire. | 这位是Hunter 超群的秘书 嗯 行政助理 |
[22:07] | Administrative assistant. Jan in yet? | Jan来了吗? |
[22:10] | I think she’s coming in later. | 我想她会稍后到 她来的时候 |
[22:11] | Could you give her a message for me when she gets in? | 能帮我捎个口信吗? 当然 |
[22:13] | Sure. | 就说”我想捏它们” |
[22:15] | Just say I want to squeeze them. | 就说”我想捏它们” |
[22:20] | It’s code. She’ll know what it means. Okay. | 这是暗号 她知道是什么意思 好的 哦 还有 Hunter? |
[22:23] | Oh, Hunter, could you tell her… also? | 你能不能也跟她说”@#&”? |
[22:31] | You showed great leadership potential at the coal walk, | 在从炭灰上走过之后 |
[22:34] | even if you did follow it with that embarrassing personal confession. | 我发觉你身上很有领导潜力 虽然之后你做了个让人尴尬的个人表白 |
[22:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 我不得不让Andy做我的副手 |
[22:39] | I had to make Andy my number two. It’s political, complicated. | 我不得不让Andy做我的副手 这是政治 很复杂 你不会懂的 |
[22:43] | You wouldn’t understand. | 我想要你做 |
[22:44] | I want you to be assistant regional manager. | 我想要你做 区域助理经理 真的吗? |
[22:49] | Really? Well, in a sense. | 呃 在某种意义上 是的 |
[22:52] | Although, publicly, I am going to retain the assistant regional manager position. | 但是我不会公开 我会宣布保留自己 区域助理经理的位置 你做你自己的助手 |
[22:56] | You will be your own assistant. Correct. I need someone I can trust. | 没错 我需要一个可以信任的人 |
[23:00] | But I would also like the title to be secretly applied to you. | 但是我也想把这个头衔 偷偷的给你 |
[23:05] | Just stripped off its pomp and frills. Okay. | 只是没有了干部的光荣和光环 好吧 |
[23:11] | So you would be the regional manager and the assistant regional manager, | 那么你会成为区域经理 还有区域助理经理 |
[23:18] | Andy is your number two. | Andy是你的副手 |
[23:20] | I would be the secret assistant regional manager. | 我会是秘密的区域助理经理 嗯 |
[23:23] | Let’s call it secret assistant to the regional manager. | 还是叫它秘密区域经理助理吧 嗯哼 你接受吗? |
[23:28] | Do you accept? Absolutely I do. | 当然 我接受 我是从Jim那儿学来的 |
[23:32] | I learned from Jim, if Dwight ever asks you if you accept something secret, | 如果Dwight让你接受一个秘密 |
[23:36] | you reply, “Absolutely I do.” | 你就回答”当然 我接受” |
[23:44] | Hello, hello! Michael, good to see you. | 你好 你好! Michael 很高兴见到你 – 很高兴见到你 – 坐啊 |
[23:47] | Good to see you. Have a seat. | 这是合并后的业绩数据 |
[23:48] | Here are the post-merger performance tests that you asked for. | 这是合并后的业绩数据 – 这是你要的 – 太好了 |
[23:51] | Great. | 我一直想要谢谢你 顺便说一下 |
[23:52] | I’ve been meaning to thank you, by the way. | 我一直想要谢谢你 顺便说一下 |
[23:54] | You didn’t lose a single customer in the merger | 合并之后 你一个顾客也没有丢失 而且你也成功的修正了预算 |
[23:56] | and you still managed to trim the budget. That is nice work. | 干得很不错啊 |
[24:01] | So, let me ask you a question right off the bat, | 那我直接问你一个问题吧 |
[24:04] | what do you think are your greatest strengths as a manager? | 你觉得作为经理 |
[24:07] | Why don’t I tell you what my greatest weaknesses are? | 你最出色的一点是什么呢? 我干嘛不告诉你我的最大缺点是什么呢? |
[24:10] | I work too hard, I care too much, | 我工作太努力 对业务计较得太多 |
[24:13] | and sometimes I can be too invested in my job. | 有的时候我工作太投入 好的 |
[24:18] | Okay. And your strengths? | 那你的优点呢? |
[24:21] | Well, my weaknesses are actually strengths. | 呃 我的缺点其实就是我的优点 |
[24:24] | Oh. Yes. Very good. | 哦! 是啊 非常好 谢谢 |
[24:28] | There you go. Very good. | 非常好 |
[24:30] | Dwight is our new boss. No, Michael’s not going anywhere. | Dwight是我们的新老板 哦 Michael哪儿也不会去 |
[24:34] | Then who do you think will get the job? Karen. | 那你觉得谁会得到那工作? |
[24:37] | She looks corporate. Those little pantsuits. | 她看起来就像总部的人 那些小套装 |
[24:41] | PHYLLIS: I think it’s going to be Michael. | 我觉得会是Michael 你真的觉得他能胜任那工作吗? |
[24:43] | Do you really think he’s qualified for that job? | 你真的觉得他能胜任那工作吗? 不 |
[24:45] | No, but he wasn’t qualified for the job he has now and he got that one. | 但是他也不胜任现在的工作啊 他会得到那一份工作的 |
[24:48] | Yeah. | 没错 听着! 请到房间中间来 |
[24:50] | Listen up. Come to the center of the room, please. | 听着! 请到房间中间来 |
[24:54] | This is a Schrute Buck. | 这是… Schrute元 |
[24:58] | When you have done something good, you will receive one Schrute Buck. | 如果你们干得不错 你们就会得到1 Schrute元 |
[25:03] | One thousand Schrute Bucks equals an extra five minutes for lunch. | 要是得到1,000 Schrute元 就可以换得多5分钟的午饭时间 |
[25:09] | What is the cash value of a Schrute Buck? | 那Schrute元的现金价值是多少? 问得好 Pam |
[25:11] | Excellent question, Pam. One one-hundredth of a cent. | 1美分的100之一 |
[25:14] | So, 10,000 | 那么10,000块就等于现实的1美元咯? |
[25:16] | of your dollars is worth one real dollar? Just… | 给我闭嘴 |
[25:19] | Zip your lid. | 另一个通知 |
[25:20] | Another announcement. | 另一个通知 Michael浪费了大量的 |
[25:22] | Michael wasted an enormous amount of the group’s time and patience | Michael浪费了大量的 |
[25:25] | with non-work-related ethnic celebrations | 集体时间和耐心 在与工作无关的种族庆祝 |
[25:28] | and parades of soft-minded do-goodedness. | 和心地善良做好事的游行上 不会再有那些了 |
[25:31] | No longer. | 不会有会议 |
[25:32] | No more meetings. Amen. | 阿门 |
[25:35] | Instead, today I will begin my first lecture in a long series of lectures | 取而代之的是 我今天要做我的第一次演讲 这只是我众多演讲的第一讲 我要给大家拓展一下 |
[25:40] | designed to increase your knowledge on the world of paper. | 有关纸的知识 |
[25:42] | Do we have to? Yes. Michael is gone. | 我们一定要参加吗? 没错 |
[25:45] | There’s a new sheriff here in these offices and his name is me. | Michael走了 在这些办公室里出现了一个新的警长 |
[25:50] | Conference room, 10 seconds. All of you! | 那就是我 会议室 |
[25:53] | I literally cannot wait until I see what Dwight has planned. | 10秒钟到齐 每个人! |
[25:58] | And I wish Jim were here. | 我真的等不及看 Dwight的计划了 要是Jim也在就好了 |
[26:00] | What do you think we can be doing better? | 你觉得我们该怎么做到更好? |
[26:02] | I’ve never been a big fan of the name Dunder Mifflin. | 我一直不喜欢Dunder- Mifflin这个名字 |
[26:05] | I was thinking we could name the company something like | 我觉得我们公司可以改名为”伟大纸业”之类的 |
[26:08] | Paper Great or Great Paper’s Our Passion. | 伟大的纸品就是我们的激情所在 |
[26:12] | We’re great. | 我们伟大极了! |
[26:14] | I don’t know. It could be good. | 我不知道 也许还不错 |
[26:16] | Or Super Duper Paper. It’s super duper. | 或者 呃 超级骗子纸业 超级唬人 |
[26:20] | I don’t know. Something like that. | 不知道 类似的名字吧 |
[26:23] | Okay. | Okay. – 好的 – 好的 谢谢你过来 Michael |
[26:24] | Thanks for coming in, Michael. Thank you. | 谢谢你过来 Michael 谢谢 |
[26:26] | It is always a treat when our paths cross. | 我们会面的时候总会产生火花 |
[26:28] | It is always a treat when our paths cross. | 我们会面的时候总会产生火花 |
[26:31] | So, oh, before I forget, I wanted to let you know, | 哦 在我忘记之前 我要告诉你 也许你已经听说了 |
[26:34] | if you hadn’t already heard, Jan and I are back together. | 呃 我跟Jan复合了 |
[26:38] | So I may need to fill out one of those love documents again. | 所以也许我要再填一填那个爱情文件了 |
[26:42] | You’re back together. Yes. | 你们复合了 是啊 |
[26:44] | And I am very excited about the prospect of working under her. | 我一想到要直接在她手下 或者在她身上工作 |
[26:46] | Or on top of her. | 就激动万分 嗯 |
[26:48] | That’s not sexual. Just… We’re all professionals. | 不是指性 我们都是专业人士 |
[26:51] | Okay. | 好吧 呃 |
[26:52] | Well, I thought it was clear in the description of the position. | 呃 我觉得你的体位已经描述得够清除了 |
[26:57] | The job you’re applying for is Jan’s job. | 你申请的工作就是原先Jan的工作 |
[27:00] | I don’t understand. So we’re going to tag-team it? | 我不明白 那么… 我们要组成工作团队吗? |
[27:03] | No. We’re letting Jan go. | 不 我们要辞退Jan |
[27:07] | DWIGHT: Listen up. | 听着 |
[27:09] | Let’s start from the ground up. | 让我们从最开始说起 |
[27:13] | Where does paper come from? | 纸是从哪儿来的? |
[27:15] | Trees. ALL: Trees. | 树 树长在哪儿? |
[27:17] | And where do trees grow? | 树长在哪儿? |
[27:20] | Soil. Forests. | – 森林 – 土壤 |
[27:22] | Right. | 对 在你们面前 |
[27:23] | We have in front of you here | 在你们面前 |
[27:26] | seven different types of Pennsylvania topsoil. | 有七种不同的宾夕法尼亚表层土壤 |
[27:31] | Now, what would you say is | 现在 |
[27:33] | the most important element in the production of aboveground leafy growth? | 你们说哪个才是地表绿叶植物生长的 最关键因素? |
[27:40] | Probably phosphorus, right? Wrong. | 可能是磷 对吗? 错了 |
[27:43] | It’s nitrogen. Absorb this information. | 是氮 把这些信息记住 |
[27:49] | Good. Now, let us discuss precipitation. | 好 现在 我们来研究一下降水 Stanley |
[27:52] | Stanley, when rainfall occurs, | 当降水出现的时候 |
[27:55] | does it usually fall in a liquid, solid, or gaseous state? | 它是液态 固态 还是气态? |
[28:00] | Liquid. Very good. | 液态 很好 |
[28:03] | You have earned one Schrute Buck. I don’t want it. | 奖给你1 Schrute元 我不想要 |
[28:07] | Then you have been deducted 50 Schrute Bucks. | 那么扣你50 Schrute元 |
[28:10] | Make it 100. Well… | 扣100好了 呃… |
[28:13] | Don’t you want to earn Schrute Bucks? No. | 你不想挣Schrute元吗? 不 事实上 |
[28:15] | In fact, I’ll give you a billion Stanley Nickels if you never talk to me again. | 我可以给你100万 Stanley镍币 如果你不再给我说话的话 |
[28:21] | What’s the ratio of Stanley Nickels to Schrute Bucks? | Stanley镍币跟Schrute元的兑换率是多少? |
[28:23] | The same as the ratio of unicorns to leprechauns. | 跟独角兽和爱尔兰妖精的兑换率一样 |
[28:25] | Okay. That’s it! Class is canceled. Everybody out! | 好了 够了! 课程取消 大家都出去 |
[28:28] | No, wait, what are you doing? I’m punishing them. | 什么? 不 等等! 你在干什么? – 我在惩罚他们 – 不 不 不! |
[28:30] | No, no, no, no. Class is not canceled. | 课程没有取消! |
[28:31] | This is so stupid. | 嗨! 拜托! |
[28:32] | Hey! Come on! | 嗨! |
[28:34] | Let’s listen to Dwight’s presentation. | 拜托! 我们听Dwight讲课好吗 |
[28:40] | What… What are you winking for? Zip your lid! | 你…你眨眼睛干什么? 闭嘴! |
[28:42] | So that’s my basic five-year plan and then after that who knows? | 那就是我指定的5年基本计划 5年后的情况谁能知道? |
[28:47] | Okay. | 好的 嗯 |
[28:48] | Now, this may seem like an odd question. Yeah? | 这个问题可能有点奇怪 什么? |
[28:53] | What do you think about Michael Scott? | 你觉得Michael Scott这人怎么样? 他人不错 |
[28:56] | He’s a very nice man. | 嗯哼 |
[28:58] | And he’s very well-suited for the job he has now. | 他很适合现在的工作 这个不会记录在案的 |
[29:00] | This is off the record. He would be a disaster. | 他简直是场灾难 |
[29:09] | Hey, you. Hey. | 嗨 你! 嗨 |
[29:13] | How was your interview? Pretty good. | 面试得怎么样? – 很好 – 是吗? |
[29:15] | Yeah? Could have gone better, I guess. | 可能可以更好 我猜 哦 呃 我会替你说好话的 |
[29:16] | Oh. Well, I will put in a good word for you. Cool. | 哦 呃 我会替你说好话的 |
[29:21] | Maybe you should do it sooner rather than later. | 是啊 也许你得马上去说 要不就迟了 什么? |
[29:23] | What? Let’s just run away together. | 呃 我们一起逃跑吧 我们逃去牙买加 |
[29:25] | Let’s just run away to Jamaica, live in a bungalow. | 去住平房 你有存款 对吗? |
[29:28] | You have some savings, right? You can pay off my debts. It would be fine. | 你可以帮我还债 我们会过的很不错的 |
[29:31] | We’d have fun. What’s… What’s the matter? What… | 我们会很开心 |
[29:35] | What happened in there? | 怎么…发生什么事了? |
[29:37] | I can’t tell you. | 那…那边发生什么事了? |
[29:41] | Tell me what? | 我不能告诉你 告诉我什么? |
[29:49] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个狗杂种 |
[29:51] | Jan, this isn’t the time. I’m in an interview… | Jan 现在不是时候… 你要解雇我? |
[29:52] | You’re firing me? | 你他妈有什么资格? |
[29:53] | Where the hell do you get off? | |
[29:57] | Frankly, it’s overdue. | 老实说 现在解雇你都已经迟了 |
[29:59] | Your behavior in the last two years has been completely erratic. | 你过去两年的表现 非常的不稳定 |
[30:02] | Erratic? | 不稳定? |
[30:03] | Recently you don’t even show an interest in your work. | 最近 你的心思根本不在工作上! |
[30:05] | You smoke constantly in your office, you spend most of the day online shopping. | 你不停的在办公室抽烟 |
[30:09] | You disappear for hours at a time, sometimes days, | 你花大部分的时间网上购物 你会一次消失4个小时 |
[30:12] | always saying you’re visiting your sister in Scottsdale. | 甚至几天不见你人影 |
[30:14] | You go to Scranton far more often than you… | 借口都是去探望你在Scottsdale的姐姐 你去Scranton的次数多得不正常 |
[30:16] | Is it because of these? | 是不是就是因为这个? 哇噢 嗨 哇噢 Jan… |
[30:17] | Whoa, hey, whoa, Jan. Come on… Is it… No, I want to know! I want to know! | 哇噢 嗨 哇噢 Jan… |
[30:20] | Because if it is, then… Then I will see you in court. | 我想知道…我想知道 因为如果是因为这个 那么 我们法庭上见 |
[30:24] | It’s not. It’s not. No. | – 不是 不是 – 不 因为他喜欢它们 好吗? |
[30:25] | Because he likes them, okay? | 他喜欢它们 |
[30:27] | He likes them. And that is… That is all I care about. | 那…是我唯一在意的 是时候解除你 |
[30:30] | The time has come for you to end your professional relationship | 跟公司的职业关系了 |
[30:32] | with this company. | 显然你情绪很不稳定 |
[30:34] | You are clearly unstable. Hey, you’re unstable. | 嗨 你才不稳定! 没错 |
[30:37] | JAN: Yeah. No. | 不 我们的情绪都很不稳定 |
[30:40] | We’re all unstable. JAN: Okay, do you know what? | 好吧 知道吗 我不会走的! |
[30:41] | I’m just not leaving. I’m not leaving. I’m not leaving. | 我不会走 不走 |
[30:46] | David | David, I did not tell her. It’s like I’m staring into my soul when I look at this wall. |
[30:54] | It’s like outer space without the stars. It’s so black. This is going to look so awesome. | 我没告诉她 |
[31:01] | It’s so intimidating. | 每当我看着这堵墙的时候 |
[31:02] | Anyone who comes in here is going to have to take me seriously. | 就好像我能直接看到我的灵魂 |
[31:05] | Abandon all hope ye who enter here. | 它就像没有星星的外太空 非常黑暗 |
[31:08] | ANDY: Totally! | 等会这个看起来会棒得不得了的! 这个好有震慑力 |
[31:21] | Bye, Hunter. Bye. | 任何人走进来 都得严肃的面对我 放弃所有希望 |
[31:24] | Good luck with your band. | 你们这些要进来的人 完全 |
[31:26] | Oh, thank you… Don’t let them change you, okay? | 再见 Hunter 再见 |
[31:51] | (BLEEPING) So long… | 祝你的乐队好运 – |
[31:55] | So I am going to give her a ride home. | 哦 谢… |
[31:59] | Let me know about the job. | – 别让他们改变你 好吗? |
[32:00] | Actually, Michael, I think we’re going to take it in another direction. | 再见* |
[32:03] | Good. I’m glad we’re on the same page. | |
[32:04] | I have a lot of ideas for new directions. | 我要开车送她回家去 工作的结果请通知我 事实上 |
[32:06] | No, we’re not giving you the job. | Michael 我想我们得换个方向思考问题了 很好 我很高兴我们意见一致 |
[32:15] | You know what? That is actually good | 对于新的方向 我有很多想法 |
[32:18] | because I don’t think I could take my girlfriend’s job. | 不 我们不会给你这份工作的 |
[32:24] | That’s not being a good boyfriend. | 知道吗? 其实这很好 |
[32:26] | So I respectfully withdraw my name from consideration. | 因为 嗯… 我觉得我不能坐我女友之前的位置 |
[32:33] | Do you accept my withdrawal? I do. Good. Very good. I’m glad we are finally on the same page. | 这样不是一个好男友 |
[32:39] | Still have my job in Scranton, though? Yes. Good. | 所以我请求把我的名字从考察名单里去掉 |
[32:42] | That’s all I ever wanted. | 你接受我的请求吗? 我很高兴我们终于意见一致了 那我在Scranton的工作还在吧? – |
[32:44] | These two, either one of them, excellent candidates. | 是的 – 好 我想要的就是这个 |
[32:53] | Wow. | 这两个人… |
[32:55] | That was some serious, hardcore self-destruction. | 任何一个… |
[33:00] | Yeah. | 都是绝佳人选 |
[33:01] | I kind of feel bad for her, though. Don’t. She’s nuts. | 哇噢 |
[33:07] | Oh, man. | 那可是真正的 绝对的自我毁灭啊 |
[33:10] | You know what, this might take a while. | 是啊 我有点为她感到难过 |
[33:12] | You really don’t have to stay if you don’t want. | 不要 她是疯子 |
[33:14] | Okay, good because a bunch of my friends are meeting downtown for lunch | 哦 天啊 |
[33:18] | and I was going to meet them. So… All right. | 知道吗? 可能还要一会 |
[33:21] | Just call me when you’re done. Sure. | 如果你不想等 你可以先走 |
[33:24] | Good luck, Halpert. Thank you. | 好的 很好 因为我的一些朋友 要跟我在市中心共进午餐 我要去见他们了 – 好的 – 那… |
[33:31] | Dunder Mifflin, this is Grace. Sure. | 你结束了就打电话给我 好的 |
[33:38] | Oh, God. | – 好运 |
[33:39] | I mean, I just don’t understand. | Halpert – 谢谢 |
[33:41] | It’s just so rude, you know. I know. I know. | Dunder- Mifflin 我是Grace |
[33:43] | I mean, the absolute nerve of that guy. | 当然 |
[33:44] | I am sorry about that. That was terrible. Oh, just… | |
[33:47] | No, actually, I think it’s good. | 哦 上帝啊! |
[33:48] | You know, it’s fine, actually. I do. | 我是说 我真的不懂 |
[33:51] | I really think it’s great that it happened because, | 太没礼貌了 知道吗? |
[33:53] | you know, my work has always been the thing | 我说 那家伙绝对是神经病! |
[33:55] | that’s gotten in the way of my happiness. So… | 哦 我很遗憾 那事太让人难受了 |
[33:57] | Yeah. | 不 实际上 我觉得很好 知道吗 事实上很好 我…我真那么想 |
[34:00] | Well, it’s… | 我真的觉得这事发生了其实是好事 |
[34:02] | (CRYING) | 因为 你也知道 我的工作一直 |
[34:07] | No, don’t cry. | 堵在我 追求幸福的路上 所以… |
[34:09] | It’s going to be okay. Oh, I know. I know. It’s just… I’m sorry. | 呃 那… |
[34:14] | It’s just these painkillers that I started taking since the surgery. | 不 别哭 |
[34:18] | Oh, they make my moods totally unpredictable. Wow. | 会没事的 哦 我知道 我知道 我只是…对不起 |
[34:24] | What am I going to do? I don’t know. | 手术后我一直在吃这些止疼药 |
[34:29] | Well, I guess you could come and stay at my condo. | 它们让我的情绪变化无常 哇噢 |
[34:33] | I think I could back out of the sale. Oh. | 我该怎么办? |
[34:36] | I would probably get some negative feedback on my eBay profile, but… | |
[34:38] | Live together. Actually, wait a minute, this could be great. | 呃 |
[34:42] | This could be perfect. | 我想你可以呆在我的公寓一阵子 |
[34:43] | You know, my full-time job can be our relationship. | 我觉得我能取消销售 |
[34:45] | I can wear stretch pants and wait for you to come home at 5:15. | 也许会让我在eBay的信用等级降低 |
[34:48] | (CLAPPING) It could work. This could work, really. | 住在一起… 事实上 |
[35:01] | (IMITATING THE TERMINATOR) I’ll be back. | 等一会 这是很棒的主意 |
[35:04] | And I am back. | 简直完美 知道吗 |
[35:06] | How did it go? No, no, Pam. | 我的全职工作就变成 我们之间的关系了 |
[35:09] | I’m back | 我可以穿上紧身裤 5点一刻就在家里等你回家 |
[35:11] | for good. | 这样可以 这样能行! |
[35:14] | Kevin Nealon. | 真的 我会回来的 我回来了 |
[35:15] | Everybody, may I have your attention please? | 面试怎么样? 不 不 Pam |
[35:18] | It is with great honor and privilege | 我回来了 |
[35:22] | that I announce to you, | 真好 |
[35:24] | I have officially withdrawn my name for consideration from the corporate job. | Kevin Nealon的台词 (演员) 各位 大家注意听我说 |
[35:29] | I know, I know, I know. Michael, what are you thinking? | 我很荣幸的 |
[35:32] | You were a shoo-in. Well… | 向你们宣布 |
[35:34] | I got down there, I nailed the interview and the strangest thing happened. | 我正式撤销了 总部的任职申请 |
[35:39] | Why is my office black? | 我知道 我知道 我知道 “Michael 你在想什么? 你退缩了吗” |
[35:42] | To intimidate my subordinates. That’s stupid. | 呃 到了那儿之后 我搞定了面试 |
[35:46] | It was Andy’s idea. You shouldn’t have taken it. | 然后发生一件奇怪的事情 |
[35:49] | Bad management. Good thing I’m back. | 为什么我的办公室变成黑色的? 来震慑我的下属 |
[35:54] | Ryan, coffee. | 好蠢 |
[35:56] | I don’t do that stuff anymore. No. It’s for me, bimbo. | 那是Andy的主意 你不该接受这个建议 管理能力低下 |
[36:00] | Kids. | 好事情是我回来了 |
[36:03] | So I’m back | |
[36:05] | and I am never, ever, going to leave. | Ryan 咖啡 我现在不做那些事情了 不 是给我泡的 笨瓜 |
[36:11] | I am going nowhere. | 孩子们 我回来了 |
[36:14] | This place is like | 我再也不会离开了 |
[36:18] | the hospital where I was born, my house, | 我哪儿也不会去 |
[36:24] | my old age home | 这地方就像… |
[36:28] | and my graveyard for my bones. | 我出生的医院 |
[36:33] | Did Karen get the job? | 我的家 我的老年公寓 |
[36:37] | Back to work. Still waiting on that coffee. | 我存放尸骨的… |
[36:55] | Pam, hello. Dwight, hello. | 坟墓 Karen得到那工作了吗? |
[36:58] | I wanted to thank you for helping me | 回去工作 我还在等我的咖啡 |
[37:03] | when you held the title of secret assistant to the regional manager. | Pam 你好 |
[37:10] | You served the office with great dignity. | Dwight 你好 |
[37:21] | No, I don’t know what the future holds. | 我想要谢谢你 你帮助了我… |
[37:24] | But I’m optimistic | 在你还有秘密区域经理助理 头衔的时候 |
[37:27] | and I had fun goofing around with Dwight today. | 你非常圆满的完成了你的使命 不 |
[37:32] | Jim and I are just too similar. | 我不知道未来会怎样 但是我很乐观 |
[37:37] | Maybe one day I’ll find my own Karen. | 而且 呃 |
[37:41] | But, you… That is a… You know, not… | 今天我逗Dwight逗得很开心 Jim和我太相像了 |
[37:45] | A man. A man version. | 也许有一天我会找到自己的Karen 但是…你…这是个 |
[37:49] | But until then I can hold my head up. | 嗯… 你知道 不是… |
[37:55] | I’m not gay. | 是男的 |
[37:57] | I don’t know how I feel about hiring a Sixers fan. | 男人版本的 |
[38:00] | I should leave. | 但是 |
[38:03] | Now, let me ask you a question, Jim. You’re clearly a very bright guy. | 呃 在找到他之前… |
[38:06] | Thanks. Always hit your numbers, personable. | 我都会昂着我的头 我不是同性恋 |
[38:08] | You make a great impression on everyone you meet. | 我不知道如果我雇了一个76人队的球迷 我会感受如何 |
[38:09] | I’m sorry, wait. So is the question, how did I get to be so awesome? | 我该走了 |
[38:13] | Because I don’t have an answer for you. | 我来问你个问题 Jim 很显然 你很聪明 |
[38:16] | Oh, hey, do you have your quarterly numbers… | – 谢谢 – 总是刷新自己的销售记录 就我个人而言 你会给你遇到的每一个人 |
[38:18] | Yes. Absolutely. …and questionnaire? | – 留下非常好的印象 – 对不起 等等 |
[38:20] | Sorry to make you fill that thing out. Oh, no. Absolutely. | 你的问题是我为什么这么棒咯? |
[38:22] | It’s just a HR formality. | 这个问题我可没有答案给你 哦 |
[38:24] | We have this very irritating HR guy here. | 呃 嗨 |
[38:26] | He’s probably the only person you’re not going to like. | 你有没有你的季度数据? 当然 有 |
[38:29] | Kendall. | 还有 呃 问卷? 让你填那么多 真是抱歉 – 哦 不 完全没有 – 愚蠢的人力资源部的必走程序 我们这有个很烦人的人力资源顾问 |
[38:32] | So, first up. There you go. | |
[38:35] | How do you think you’d function here in New York? | 他可能会是你不喜欢的唯一一个人 |
[38:39] | What’s that? Oh, great. You know I just… | Kendall 呃嗬 |
[38:42] | I really appreciate the buildings | 那么第一个问题 开始 |
[38:46] | and the people, and there’s just an energy that New York has. | 你觉得你在纽约总部会充当什么样的作用? 什么? 哦 呃 很棒 你知道吗? |
[38:51] | Not to mention they have places that are open past 8:00, so that’s a bonus. | 我 嗯 我很喜欢这栋大楼 还有 呃 这里的人 |
[38:56] | You’ve been in the Scranton branch a long time. | 还有 嗯 纽约有很强的活力 |
[38:59] | What have you liked most about that place? | – 嗯哼 – 呃… 更不用说 这里的店8点之后还开着门 |
[39:04] | The friendships. Okay. | 那为纽约加了很多分 |
[39:07] | Well, we want the person who takes this position to be here for the long haul. | 你在Scranton分部呆了很长时间 你最喜欢那个地方的什么? |
[39:12] | So, long haul, where do you see yourself in 10 years? | 友谊 |
[39:27] | How are your feet? Medium rare. Thanks. | 好的 呃 |
[39:33] | The real reason that I went to Stamford was because I wanted to be… | 我希望得到职位的这个人能长期在这里工作 那么…长期 |
[39:41] | Not here. | 你对你今后10年有什么期许吗? 你的脚怎么样了? |
[39:44] | I know. | 五分熟 谢谢 |
[39:47] | And even though I came back, | 我去Stamford的真正原因 是因为我不想… |
[39:51] | I just feel like I’ve never really come back. | 在呆在这儿了 我知道 |
[40:05] | Well, I wish you would. | 尽管我回来了 我还是觉得 我从来没有真正回来 |
[40:14] | Dunder Mifflin. This is Pam. | 呃 |
[40:17] | Just one moment. I’ll transfer you. I haven’t heard anything. But I bet Jim got the job. | 我希望你真回来了 |
[40:23] | I mean, why wouldn’t he? He’s totally qualified and smart. | Dunder- Mifflin 我是Pam |
[40:27] | Everyone loves him. | 等一会 我帮你转 我没听到什么消息 |
[40:30] | And if he never comes back again, | 但是我赌Jim得到那工作了 我是说 为什么不是他呢? |
[40:34] | that’s okay. | 他很有能力又聪明 |
[40:36] | We’re friends. And I’m sure we’ll stay friends. | 大家都喜欢他 |
[40:41] | We just… We never got the timing right. | 如果他不再回来 |
[40:43] | You know, I shot him down and then he did the same to me and… | 没关系 |
[40:49] | But you know what, it’s okay. | 我们是朋友 我保证我们会一直是朋友的 |
[40:52] | I’m totally fine. | 我们…我们的时机总是不对 知道吗? |
[40:54] | Everything is going to be totally… Pam. | 我拒绝了他 |
[40:56] | Sorry. | 后来他又拒绝我 然后… |
[40:59] | Are you free for dinner tonight? | 知道吗? 没关系 |
[41:01] | Yes. All right. Then it’s a date. | 我真的没事 任何事情都会… Pam 对不起 嗯 今晚晚饭的时候有空吗? 有 好的 |
[41:14] | I’m sorry. What was the question? So I know we left the other day on a note of uncertainty, | 那约好了 |
[41:19] | but after some more thought, I’m very pleased to be able to offer you this job. | 对不起 |
[41:24] | Great. | 那个问题是什么? |
[41:26] | I’m so glad. We’re all very excited you’re going to be joining us. | 我知道那天我们没有最终结果 |
[41:30] | It’ll be nice to have another MBA around here. | 但是经过考虑 我很高兴向你提供这份工作 |
[41:32] | I’m excited, too. Okay. | 太好了 我很高兴 |
[41:37] | Bye. Who was that? | 你会加入我们我们都很兴奋 |
[41:40] | Nobody. | 公司多了一个MBA真是好事啊 |
[41:42] | You and I are done. What? | 我也很激动 好的 再见 那是谁? 没有谁 我们之间完了 什么?! – 接受 – 好的 很好 |
[41:48] | Resynchro Web-Dl et corrections : LeRalouf |