时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | And the same thing goes for quarterly reports. They’re unreadable. | 季度报告也是同样如此 它们让人读不懂 |
[00:03] | They’re just numbers, and boring, and black. | 只是些无聊的数字啊什么的 |
[00:06] | So what I was thinking is that maybe we should have some sort of graphic. | 所以我在想的是 也许我们该弄些图画在上面 |
[00:09] | Like if we have a bad quarter, put in a storm cloud. | 比如如果我们有不理想的季度表现 |
[00:14] | And, | 就放片乌云 |
[00:16] | when we have a good quarter… fireworks. | 当我们有良好的季度表现… 就用烟花 |
[00:20] | Or a race car. | 或赛车 |
[00:23] | Doesn’t have to be a race car. | 不一定非要是赛车 |
[00:25] | Use your imagination. | 利用你们的想象力 |
[00:26] | There’s this cube on the screen, and it bounces around all day. | 在屏幕上有个图标 它整天都蹦来蹦去的 |
[00:29] | And sometimes it looks like it’s heading right into the corner of the screen | 有时它看起来像是 直朝屏幕的边角走去 |
[00:33] | and at the last minute it hits the wall and bounces away. | 而在最后的一刻 它撞到了边缘并弹了回去 |
[00:36] | We are all just dying to see it go right into the corner. | 我们都万分期待想看到它 走到那个边角里去 |
[00:41] | Pam claims that she saw it one day when she was alone in the conference room. | Pam声称有一天当她独自在 会议室时看到了 |
[00:45] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[00:47] | I believe she thinks she saw it. | 我相信她觉得她看到了 我看到了 |
[00:49] | I saw it. I saw it, and it was amazing. | 我看到了 那非常美妙 |
[00:51] | Who said I didn’t see it? Did Jim say that I didn’t see it? | 谁说我没看到? Jim说我没看到吗? |
[00:54] | I saw it! | 我看到了! |
[00:55] | We have a lot of colored paper here. | 我们这里有很多彩纸 |
[00:58] | Why, oh, why, do we keep printing this on white? | 为什么 哦 为什么 我们一直要将其在白纸上印出来? |
[01:01] | No! Come on! | 不! 不要吧! |
[01:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:05] | I know. It’s bland. | 我知道 这很乏味 |
[01:07] | – It’s never gonna happen. – Dude, you’ve gotta believe. | 绝对没戏的 兄弟 你得有信念 |
[01:10] | Maybe we could have some sort of riddle… | 或许我们该有某种谜语… 等等看 |
[01:13] | – Wait for it. – Like something | 比如你要去寻找的某种东西… |
[01:15] | that you have to look for… | |
[01:18] | Sort of a Where’s Waldo? | 比如Waldo在哪里? 哦! |
[01:24] | All r… All right. Let’s quit while we’re ahead. | 好…好的 到此为止吧 |
[01:26] | – That was so awesome. – That was awesome. | 这真是太精彩了 |
[01:29] | Thank you. | 是很精彩 谢谢 |
[01:31] | Some days, I am just on fire. | 有时 我就是这样有才 |
[01:34] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢? 举办会议 |
[02:09] | Hey, there he is. | 嘿 你在这儿啊 |
[02:11] | Hey, Meredith. How you feeling? | 嘿 Meredith 感觉如何了? |
[02:13] | I never thanked you for coming. | 我还没谢过你来医生看望 |
[02:15] | Oh, please, it was my pleasure. Well, we all came, so… | 哦 别客气 这是我的荣幸 我们都有来 所以… |
[02:17] | Well, I real appreciate you coming. | 我非常感谢 你 来 |
[02:19] | I’m singling you out. | 我在物色你那 呃… |
[02:23] | Anyway, I have this sharpie. | 总之 我不喜欢这个Sharpie记号笔 |
[02:25] | And I was wondering if you could sign my cast. | 我在想你能不能在我的石膏上签字 嗯 |
[02:34] | – Can you write where I can read it? – Yep. | 你能写在我能读到的地方吗? 哦 好 |
[02:43] | I’ll read this when I get home. | 我到家时就会看的 |
[02:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:50] | Michael, this is the press release I told you about. | Michael 这是我告诉过你的新闻稿 |
[02:52] | Ryan wants you to share it. | Ryan想让你讲给大家 |
[02:54] | Oh, does he? | 哦 是吗? |
[02:55] | He does. | 是的 |
[02:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:59] | Attention, earthlings. | 注意了 世人们 |
[03:01] | I have some news. | 我有些消息 |
[03:07] | Today’s the big day that I’m heading to New York to attend a party | 好 |
[03:10] | with sushi and important people. | 今天是我要去纽约参加 有寿司及重要人物的宴会的大日子 |
[03:13] | On an unrelated note, if anybody has an interesting anecdote | 与之相关的通知 如果有人有好玩的轶事 |
[03:15] | that is not boring and easy to memorize please drop by my office before I leave. | 且不俗并容易记忆 请在我离开前 到我的办公室来一下 |
[03:19] | Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 糟糕 |
[03:21] | Was that really what Ryan wanted you to tell us? | 这真的是Ryan想让你告诉我们的吗? |
[03:23] | And… | 还有… |
[03:25] | “Today the Dunder Mifflin Infinity website officially launches.” | “今天Dunder Mifflin Infinity网站建成” |
[03:30] | Well, the website is the brainchild of my brainchild, Ryan. | 那个网站是我发明成果– Ryan– 的发明成果 |
[03:33] | It is my brain grandchild. | 它是我成果的成果 |
[03:35] | And, to celebrate its birth, | 呃 为了庆祝它的诞生 |
[03:38] | all of the different branches are going to have satellite parties | 所有不同的分部 要举行卫星聚会 |
[03:41] | which will be connected via web cams and fibers to the real party, | 并用网络摄像头和光纤 连接到真正的聚会 |
[03:46] | which is going on in New York City at a very exclusive nightclub. | 就是在纽约举行的那个 在一个非常高档的夜总会里 |
[03:50] | And that is where all of the VIPs, | 这就是所有的贵宾 包括我 |
[03:54] | including yours truly, will be partying with new york city’s finest. | 及纽约成功人士(实意是警察) 会去聚会的地方 |
[03:59] | And I do not mean policemen. | 我不是指警察 |
[04:02] | “The company is projecting record high sales | “公司在筹划记录高额的销售 |
[04:04] | “and that by 6:00, the website will be the new best salesman in the company.” | “到6点时 这个网站会是公司里最好的销售员” |
[04:08] | Watch out, Dwight. | 哇奥 小心啊 Dwight |
[04:09] | That’s ridiculous. I’m not gonna be beaten by a website. | 真是荒谬 我不会被一个网站打败的 |
[04:12] | – Actually, it sounds like you are. – Really? ‘Cause Ryan says so? | 事实上 听上去你会的 真的吗?因为Ryan这样说了? |
[04:15] | That’s from Ryan? Does it mention if he’s seeing anybody? | 这是Ryan拿来的? 有提到他是否在和谁约会吗? |
[04:18] | No. I’ll find out tonight. | 不 没有 我今晚会得知的 |
[04:20] | Yes, please let us know. | 是啊 到时告诉我们 |
[04:21] | I can make more sales than a computer. | 我可以比电脑销售的更多 |
[04:23] | In fact, I challenge that website to make more sales than me today. | 事实上 我今天挑战那网站会比我销售的更多 |
[04:27] | – Waste of time. – What’s tha pipsqueak? | 浪费时间 你说什么 小矮子? |
[04:30] | Waste of time. The website’s going to win. | 浪费时间 网站会赢的 |
[04:33] | – You believe a computer can beat me? – I don’t care, but yes. | 你相信一台电脑能打败我? 我无所谓 但是这样的 |
[04:36] | – I’ll prove you wrong. – I don’t care, and you won’t. | 我会证明你错了 我无所谓 但你不会的 |
[04:38] | – You’ll see. – I won’t be watching, and I won’t. | 我们看吧 我不会看着 我不会 |
[04:43] | Dwight mercy killed Angela’s cat. | Dwight仁慈地杀掉了Angela的猫 |
[04:45] | It’s very complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[04:48] | It’s caused a lot of unpleasantness between Dwight and Angela. | 这给Dwight和Angela之间 带来了很多不愉快 |
[04:52] | Who were both already prone to unpleasantness. | 他们两个已经不和了 |
[05:01] | Stanley, you’re dancing. | Stanley 你在舞动 |
[05:03] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[05:06] | Yeah, I created a website. | 是的 我创建了一个网站 |
[05:09] | Look. At the end of the day, Apple’s apple is flying at 30,000 feet. | 看 在一天的末尾时 |
[05:14] | This is a paper company. | 苹果的苹果飞了3000英尺 这是个纸业公司 |
[05:15] | And I don’t want us to get lost in the weeds or into a beauty contest. | 我不想看到一周的损失 或是在竞争中被打败 |
[05:19] | I told you I don’t want you doing these things. | 我告诉过你 我不想你在这儿做这种事情 |
[05:21] | You can use your own office or do it in the hall. | 你可以用你的办公室 或在大厅里做 |
[05:24] | Convergence, viral marketing. We’re going guerilla. | 集中 口碑营销 我们要打游击战 |
[05:27] | We take it to the streets while keeping an eye on the stree, Wall Street. | 我们要把它带到街上去 同时留意那个街– 华尔街 |
[05:30] | I don’t want to reinvent the wheel here. In other words, it is what it is. | 我不想彻底改造 换言之 是这样就是这样 |
[05:34] | Buying paper just became fun. | 买纸开始变得有趣了 |
[05:39] | And this is where I will record your sales. | 这就是我记录你销售的地方 |
[05:43] | Very nice. | 嗯 很好 很好 |
[05:44] | And then will say something positive | 然后我会说些积极的话 |
[05:47] | like “kudos” or “job well done.” | 比如”非常好”或”干得不错” |
[05:50] | Or zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah. | 或Zip-a-dee-doo-dah(歌曲) |
[05:55] | – I can’t tell if he’s mocking me. – Just ignore him. | 我说不好他是否是在嘲笑我 别理他就是了 |
[05:58] | Can’t do that. | 做不到 |
[06:00] | It’s really hard for me to let things go. | 不去追究事情对我来说很困难 |
[06:02] | I was. Mocking. | 我是在 嘲笑 |
[06:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:06] | I just feel like we need something more to acknowledge when I make a sale. | 我只是觉得我们需要 某种更能去致敬的东西 当我完成一次销售 |
[06:10] | – Yes, like a chime or a bell. – Or a gong. | 是啊 比如报钟或响铃 或铜锣 |
[06:20] | Go to my car. | 去我的车里 |
[06:21] | Open the trunk. | 打开后备箱 |
[06:23] | Inside, you will see many pelts. | 里面 你会看到很多毛皮 |
[06:25] | Under the smallest one is a case. | 在最小的一个下面有个盒子 |
[06:27] | Inside that case is a bear horn. | 盒子里面有个号角 |
[06:30] | Bring it to me. | 把它拿给我 耶! |
[06:31] | Yes! | 耶! |
[06:38] | Isn’t 7:00 P.M. a little late for a lunch party? | 晚上7点对午餐聚会 来说是不是有点晚啊? |
[06:43] | Lunch party? | 午餐(Lunch)聚会? 写的应该是发布(Launch)聚会 |
[06:44] | It’s supposed to say launch party. | 写的应该是发布(Launch)聚会 |
[06:47] | What is wrong with you? | 你是怎么搞的? |
[06:49] | Angela is worse than usual lately, and we have a party to throw. | Angela最近比以往还要糟 我们有个聚会要举办 |
[06:53] | So I googled “how to deal with difficult people,” | 所以我Google查询了 “如何应对不好相处的人” |
[06:57] | and I got all of this. | 我拿到了所有这些 |
[07:00] | So we’re gonna try out some new things today. | 那么我们今天要来尝试些新东西了 |
[07:03] | How do you feel about the fact that the banner says “lunch”? | 那么你怎么看待写着”午餐”的横幅? |
[07:07] | I feel angry. | 我感到生气 生你的气 |
[07:08] | Angry at you. | 为你做了蠢事而生你的气 |
[07:10] | Angry at you for doing something stupid. | 为你做了蠢事而生你的气 为我相信你能 |
[07:12] | Angry at me for believing you could do something not stupid. | 做不蠢的事而生我的气 |
[07:17] | I’m so sorry to hear that. That must be awful. | 我很遗憾听到 这肯定很糟糕 |
[07:19] | It is awful. | 是很糟糕 |
[07:21] | You’ve made this day awful. | 你让今天很糟糕 也许你仅是把”U”换成”A”就行了 |
[07:23] | Maybe you could just change the “u” into an “a”. | 那么就成了”Lanch”聚会 Kevin |
[07:26] | Then it would say “lanch” party, Kevin. | 如果写的是”Lanch”聚会 真的会好些吗? |
[07:29] | Would it be better if it said “lanch” party? | 哦 午餐聚会 |
[07:31] | – Lunch party. – It’s supposed to say “launch.” | 应该写的是”Launch” 好吧 哇奥! 放松点 儿童座椅(讽刺她矮) |
[07:34] | Easy, booster seat. Nobody cares about this party anyway. | 总之没人在乎这个聚会 我在乎! |
[07:37] | I care! | 筹划个聚会 Angela |
[07:38] | Plan a party, Angela. Oh, and the entire world will see it. | 哦 整个世界都将看到 |
[07:41] | Oh! And here’s $65 for your budget. | 哦!这里有65元预算 哦 这里有四个笨蛋 |
[07:43] | And here are 4 idiots who’ll do nothing but weigh you down. | 他们什么都不做 除了给你压力 |
[07:46] | Oh, and your cat’s still dead. | 哦 你的猫还是死了 还有20秒开始 |
[07:48] | – 20 seconds to go time. – Got it. | 明白 补充能量 |
[07:50] | Carb up. | 说真的?Power Gel(食品牌子)? |
[07:52] | Really? Power gel? | 嘿 你要想赢 |
[07:54] | Hey, you wanna win, you gotta fuel like a winner. | 你就要像个赢者一样去加燃料 好吧 |
[07:58] | Okay. | 我们开始 |
[08:00] | We start… | 只要我 |
[08:01] | as soon as I make this shot. | 射门 – 开始! – |
[08:10] | What would you say if I told you we could pull a prank on Dwight | 耶 你好 Susan… 如果我说我们一起整整Dwight |
[08:13] | and at the same time not be working? | 而不工作如何? – |
[08:17] | What? | 怎么了? – 他遭受了分手打击 |
[08:18] | – He’s going through a breakup. – I’m aware of that. | 是啊 我意识到了 但他也非常烦人 而我不是个完美的人 |
[08:20] | But he’s also being super-annoying, and I’m not a perfect person. | – 成功一个! – 1500张纸! |
[08:26] | – You got one! – Three reams! | 耶 在你们面前 |
[08:29] | In your face, machines! | 任务 |
[08:32] | What kinda prank are you thinking? | 你在想什么样的恶作剧? |
[08:35] | What if I told you I could offer free shipping? | 那如果我告诉你能免邮费呢? |
[08:38] | Sure, I’ll hold. | 当然 我会等 |
[08:42] | Who am I? | DUNMIFF/SYS:我是谁? |
[08:53] | You tell me. | 你告诉我啊 |
[08:57] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[08:59] | Just became self-aware. | 只是变得自知 |
[09:02] | So much to figure out. | 很多要去弄明的 |
[09:04] | I think I’m programmed to be your enemy. | 我认为我被编定成为你的敌人 |
[09:07] | I think it is my job to destroy you when it comes to selling paper. | 我认为打败你是我的工作 在卖纸方面 |
[09:22] | How do I know this isn’t Jim? | 不确定…… 我怎么知道你不是Jim? |
[09:31] | What is a Jim? | Jim是什么? |
[09:34] | It appears that the website has become alive. | 看上去那个网站变活了 |
[09:37] | This happens to computers and robots sometimes. | 这种事情时有发生在电脑和机器人身上 |
[09:39] | Am I scared of a stupid computer? | 我害怕一台蠢电脑吗? |
[09:41] | Please! The computer should be scared of me. | 拜托!电脑应该害怕我 |
[09:44] | I have been salesman of the month for 13 out of the last 12 months. | 在过去的12月中我被 |
[09:48] | You heard me right. | 13次评为月度最佳销售员 |
[09:50] | I did so well last february | 你没听错 |
[09:51] | that corporate gave me two plaques in lieu of a pay raise. | 去年2月我最得非常好 以至于公司给了我两个奖板来代替涨薪 好了 |
[10:03] | Yes, it’s too tight. | 是的 这太紧了 |
[10:04] | Way too tight. | 太过于紧了 |
[10:05] | – Really? – This is why I’m here? | 真的吗? 这就是为何我在这儿? |
[10:08] | Why is it so tight? | 它为什么那么紧? |
[10:09] | It’s a european cut. | 这是欧式剪裁 |
[10:11] | It just looks bad. | 看起来不太好 呃… 嘿 |
[10:17] | What’s hanging? | 呃 在挂什么呢? |
[10:18] | – Setting up the web cam for the party. – Oh, good. Okay, cool. | 为聚会安装网络摄像头 哦 很好 好的 酷 |
[10:26] | How many pounds I could lose by 7:00? | 你们觉得到7点时我能减下几磅? |
[10:28] | Depends how much you’ve eaten already today. | 取决于你今天已经吃了多少 |
[10:30] | I had… | 我吃了一个… |
[10:33] | Dunder Mifflin. This is Pam. | Dunder Mifflin公司 我是Pam 太多二氧化碳了 |
[10:36] | Just one second, we’re in a meeting. I’ll see if he’s available. | 等一下 我们在开会 我看看他是否有空 |
[10:39] | It’s Jan. | 是Jan |
[10:42] | Why don’t you wanna go tonight? What… | 你今晚为何不想去? |
[10:44] | All your friends will be there. | 你所有的朋友都会去 |
[10:46] | My friends? Michael, I was terminated. | 我的朋友?Michael 我被终职了 |
[10:48] | Just. | 就… |
[10:50] | – Is it really that important to you? – Yeah! | – 这对你真的那么重要吗? – 是的! |
[10:52] | – All right. – Thank you. | – 好 – 谢谢 |
[10:53] | Go by yourself. | 自己去吧 |
[10:55] | No… | No. 不 不 |
[10:56] | No. If I go by myself, everybody’ll think I’m a big loser. | 不 如果我自己去 所有人都会觉得我是个失败者 |
[11:01] | – Well… – Do I’ve your permission to invite Carol? | 呃… 你能允许我请Carol吗? |
[11:03] | – What? Jesus, Michael! – I’m sor… | – 天 Michael! – 对…对不起 |
[11:06] | I’m sorry. It’s just the first… | 这是第一个… |
[11:08] | girl that popped into my head. I’ll find somebody I haven’t slept with. | 出现在我脑海里的女孩 我会找个我没上过床的人 |
[11:13] | Nice! | – 哦! – 不错啊! |
[11:14] | Website check, please. | 请查网站 |
[11:16] | 305. | |
[11:18] | 3-0-5. | |
[11:19] | You, my friend, are winning handsomely. | 你 我的朋友 很出色地在赢着 |
[11:22] | Oh, it just made another sale… 380. | 哦 刚交易了另一个销售– 380 |
[11:25] | You, my friend, are in a very close second. | 你 我的朋友 非常接近 |
[11:29] | – 402. – Okay, why don’t you just lay off? | 好吧 你为何不失业算了 女士? |
[11:32] | What you want me to do, not announce it? 412. | 你想让我怎么做 不说出来? |
[11:39] | So, this is the dealio. | 那么 就是这个交易了 |
[11:42] | God has smiled upon me | 上帝在对我微笑 |
[11:44] | and given me two tickets to the big party in New York tonight. | 给了我两张今晚在纽约的 盛大晚宴的票 |
[11:48] | What are you doing this evening? | 你们今晚做什么? |
[11:54] | Look at that. | 快看啊 |
[11:56] | They have their own little language now, like twins. | 他们现在有自己的小语言了 像双胞胎一样 |
[11:58] | – Sure, we’ll go. – All right. | 当然 我们会去 好吧 |
[12:00] | Fight it out amongst yourselves. I was thinking Pammy, | 你们自己打架选择吧 我想请Pammy |
[12:03] | but boys’ night out is also good. | 但男人之夜也不错 |
[12:05] | Oh, I’m sorry. What? | 哦 你说什么? |
[12:08] | – One of the tickets is for him. – Just let me know who the winner is. | 其中一张票是给他自己的 让我知道谁赢了就成 |
[12:14] | – Not it. I won. – Not it. Nope. | – 不 – 不 – 不 – 我赢了 |
[12:16] | Definitely not. If anything, it was a tie. | 绝对不是 就算是 也是平局 |
[12:18] | Tie goes to the girlfriend. | 平局就是女朋友赢 |
[12:21] | No, I realize you normally reorder in november, but what I’m suggesting… | 不 我意识到你通常在11月重新订购 但我所提议的是… |
[12:25] | You did what? | 你什么? |
[12:27] | Oh! No! That’s exactly what you’re not supposed to do, damn it! | 哦!不! 这绝对不是你应该去做的 该死! |
[12:31] | Why would you reorder from a computer | 你为何从电脑上重新订购 |
[12:32] | when you could have the personal touch of a salesman? | 而当你能接触到销售员呢? 哦! |
[12:37] | – How’s it going? – Fine. Good. | 进展如何? 很好 不错 |
[12:39] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[12:40] | – You look a little worried. – I do not look worried. | 你看起来有点焦虑 我看起来才不焦虑呢 |
[12:47] | You do look worried. | 你看起来有些焦虑 |
[12:58] | “Here’s a suggestion, computer. “I assume you read binary. | 有个建议 电脑 我想你读得懂二进位 |
[13:01] | “So why don’t you 011-11-011-011?” | 那么你为何不 好吧 |
[13:07] | Um, while you were typing that, I searched every database in existence | 呃 当你在敲那些字 我查找了现存所有的数据 |
[13:11] | and learned every fact about everything… | 并学会了所有事物的所有事实… |
[13:14] | And mastered the violin. | 并掌握了小提琴 |
[13:19] | Oh, and sold more paper. | 哦 并卖了更多的纸 |
[13:31] | I asked for assort cutlery, and I got back spoons. | 我问你要各种餐具 而我得到了勺子 |
[13:34] | These are worthless. | 这是没有用途的 |
[13:36] | I want to understand what you’re saying, | 我想弄明白你说的意思 |
[13:38] | but it’s difficult for me when you use that tone. | 但当你用那种腔调 对我来说就比较困难了 |
[13:44] | Phyllis, these are spoons. | 这些是勺子 |
[13:47] | Spoons have round tops and are used to scoop things. | 勺子有圆形的顶部 并用来挖东西 |
[13:53] | What we need are forks | 我们需要的是叉子 |
[13:55] | which have prongs or tiny spears on top. | 有尖头 或者小矛在顶部 |
[13:59] | And we need knives which have blades. | 我们还需要刀子 有刃的那种东西 |
[14:03] | Do you understand me now? | 你现在明白了吗? |
[14:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:07] | Goody. | 很好 |
[14:13] | – Hey, man. – What’s up? | – 嘿 哥们儿 – 你好啊 哥们儿 |
[14:14] | – What’s going on? – Paper delivery. | 怎么了? – 送纸 – 哦 是吗? |
[14:16] | – Oh, yeah? – Kelly ordered this online. | Kelly在网上订的 |
[14:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么?! |
[14:31] | I’m in the fight of my life against this computer, and every sale counts. | 我在与这个电脑对抗 每一笔销售都算数 |
[14:34] | But when you put paper in the shopping cart, | 但你把这纸放在这小购物车里 |
[14:36] | it says, “Thanks for shopping with Dunder Mifflin.” | 之后它会说”谢谢购买Dunder Mifflin” |
[14:39] | Damn it, Kelly, it knows! | 该死 Kelly 它知道的! |
[14:42] | It knows what you did! | – 它知道你做的事! – 谁知道? |
[14:43] | – Who knows? – Return it. Return it now. | 退回去 现在退回去 |
[14:46] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[14:48] | How about instead of yelling at our sweet Miss Kapoor | 与其朝着我们可爱的Kapoor小姐嚷嚷 |
[14:50] | over 500 sheets of paper, you get back to your desk | 为了500页纸 你不如回到你的桌子旁 |
[14:53] | and start selling multiple reams, like a man. | 并卖成倍的大量的纸 像个男人一样 |
[14:56] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[14:59] | Okay, if this makes the difference, | 好吧 如果这决定了成败 |
[15:01] | I’m gonna tell it that you were responsible. | 我就告诉它 你要为此负责 |
[15:04] | Who’s “it”? | “它”是谁? |
[15:11] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[15:13] | You still missing Ryan? | 那么你还想念Ryan呢? |
[15:16] | Not so much anymore. | 不再那么厉害了 |
[15:22] | I am not a bad person. | 我不是个坏人 |
[15:24] | When I left Staples, I took some of their leads with me, | 当我离开Staples公司 我拿了一些他们的客户资料 |
[15:27] | but I never intended to use them. | 但我从没打算用它们 |
[15:29] | What did intend to do with them? | 我打算拿它们怎样呢? |
[15:31] | Who knows? Maybe keep them as a souvenir. | 谁知道呢? 也许把它们作为纪念品 |
[15:34] | Maybe use them. | 也许使用它们 |
[15:36] | Yes, Mr. Galliatto, how would you like to pay 10% less for paper | 是的 Galliatto先生 你觉得付比你现今少10%的钱 |
[15:39] | than you’re paying right now? | 在买纸上如何? |
[15:42] | It’s not important how I got your information. | 我怎样得到你的信息并不重要 |
[15:44] | What is important is that you say yes. | 重要的是你同意 |
[15:47] | – Good. – All right. | 很好 好了 |
[15:49] | I’m ready to go, and I’m calling shotgun. | 我准备好走了 我坐在副驾驶位上 |
[15:51] | – I’m driving? – Yes, thank you. | 我开车? 是的 谢谢 |
[15:53] | Let me just say good-bye to Pam. | 好吧 让我对Pam说再见 |
[15:55] | Oh, yeah, you better. You better say good-bye to Pam. | 哦 是啊 你最好那么做 你最好跟Pam说再见 |
[15:58] | Say good-bye to Pam. | 对Pam说再见 |
[16:00] | Good-Bye. | 再见 |
[16:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:07] | I love you… Okay. | 我爱你 好吧 |
[16:08] | I’m leaving inside Jim’s car | 我去Jim的车里了 |
[16:11] | I don’t know when I’ll be back again | 我不知道我何时再回来 |
[16:13] | Yes, I do | 是的 我知道 |
[16:15] | Tomorrow I’ll be back | 我明天会回来 |
[16:18] | I’ll be back tomorrow | 我明天会回来 |
[16:21] | So you know what? Why don’t you guys take off a little bit early tonight? | 对了 知道吗 你们今晚为何不早点回家呢? |
[16:24] | Because there’s a party. | 因为有个聚会 |
[16:26] | A party for the web site I’ve been planning for two weeks. | 我筹划两周的为网站举行的聚会 |
[16:29] | If you are not this tall, you may not ride the roller coaster. | 如果你没有这么高 你或许就不能玩过山车 |
[16:34] | – See you tomorrow. – Perfect. | 大伙儿明天见 好极了 |
[16:35] | So let me just get some basic information from you. | 那么让我知道您的一些基本信息 |
[16:40] | Oh. I didn’t realize we could use the leads we stole from Staples. | 哦 我没发觉我们可以用 我们从Staples公司偷来的客户资料 |
[16:47] | I’m sorry, so sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[16:48] | Yes, could you repeat that? | 是的 您能再说一次吗? |
[16:53] | Yes! Ten reams for the U.S. district court! | 耶! 美国地方法院买了5000张纸! |
[16:58] | Did I mention the 40 reams for the battered women’s shelter? | 我有提到女性蔽护所买了两万张吗? |
[17:01] | No! | – 没有 – 啊? |
[17:07] | Stop it! Give me that! | 停下来!把它给我! |
[17:08] | Give it! | 给我! |
[17:10] | – Did you see the board? – There’s still an hour. | 给我! 你看到白板了吗? 还有一个小时 |
[17:15] | You ever read this? | 你读过这个吗? |
[17:17] | Yep. | 读过 |
[17:18] | A long time ago, but I liked it. | 很久以前了 但我喜欢 |
[17:20] | I got it for Ryan. | 我送给Ryan的 |
[17:22] | I wanted to get him “Oh, the places you’ll go,” but they were sold out. | 我本想给他 《哦 你会去的地方》 – 但卖光了 – 是啊 |
[17:26] | It’s the same sort of stuff in here. | 我想跟这书的内容差不多 |
[17:28] | It’s not, but it’s a good book. | 不是的 但这是本好书 |
[17:33] | What was that? | 那是什么意思? |
[17:34] | Leaving Pennsylvania. | 离开Pennsylvania 哦 |
[17:37] | Two kisses. | 两个吻 |
[17:39] | – One for me, one for Jan. – Gotcha. | – 一个给我 一个给Jan – 明白了 |
[17:41] | You should come for dinner. You and Pam, that’d be fun. | 你们应该到我家来吃晚餐 你和Pam 会很有意思的 应该会有意思的 |
[17:43] | – That would be fun. – Wanna come over friday? | – 周五? – 这会有意思的 想周五过来吗? |
[17:45] | – I can’t. – After work, you guys… | 我不行 下班后 你们… |
[17:48] | Oh, no, because… | 哦 不 因为… |
[17:52] | Let me know when we’re close. | 我们快到了的时候 你会告诉我的 对吧? 是的 |
[17:54] | Yes. Actually, I will tell you right now. | 是的 事实上 我现在告诉你 |
[17:56] | It’s a club called chat room, and there’s a password to get in. | 是个叫聊天室的俱乐部 并要密码来进去 |
[18:00] | Which is actually “password,” so… | 密码事实上就是”password”(密码) 所以… |
[18:02] | Okay. | 好 你在干什么? |
[18:05] | What are you doing? | 这是网络聚会的请帖 – |
[18:06] | That is an invitation to an online party. | 不 – 是的 |
[18:09] | No. I’m sure that’s not… | 我肯定这不是… |
[18:11] | Are there… three “Ws” at the beginning of the address? | 地址开头有3个W吗? |
[18:17] | – Yes. – Yep. | – 是的 – 好 |
[18:20] | Well, the invitation says “VIPs only.” | 请贴上写着”只接待贵宾” |
[18:24] | Is this how you treat your VIPs, Ryan? | 这是你对待你的贵宾的方式吗 Ryan? |
[18:27] | We’re already in the city. | 我们已经在城里了 |
[18:29] | The main part with the buildings. | 有大楼的市中心 我该怎么办? |
[18:32] | What am I supposed to do? What do you want me to do tonight? | 你今晚要我怎么办? |
[18:34] | And if you tell me that I have to drive back to Scranton to the satellite party, | 而如果你告诉我开回Scranton 参加那个卫星聚会 |
[18:39] | I am going to throw up. | 我就要吐了 好 |
[18:42] | Okay, I’m going to throw up. | 我就要吐了 我要吐了 |
[18:44] | I’m throwing up. You’re making me throw up, Ryan. | 你让我想吐 Ryan 你知道这像什么吗? |
[18:46] | You know that is is like? I will tell you. | 我告诉你这像什么 |
[18:48] | This is like when the freshmen would throw a party, | 这就像大一新生要开派对 |
[18:51] | and wouldn’t let any of the seniors go. | 而不让任何高年级的人参加 |
[18:55] | Doesn’t it piss you off sometimes that little twerp got the promotion over us? | 这有时让你感到相当生气 |
[18:59] | Oh, actually I withdrew from consideration. | 那个小蠢货爬到我们头上去了 |
[19:01] | Yeah, I withdrew too. | 哦 |
[19:12] | Four, three, | 事实上我已经不去想了 |
[19:14] | two, one! | 是啊 我也是 |
[19:16] | Yes! | – 耶!喔! – 喔! |
[19:20] | After numerous projections that the computer would crush | 在电脑能打败 |
[19:23] | all salesmen in its path, | 所有销售员的无数方案后 |
[19:24] | I am very happy to report that our very own | 我非常高兴来宣布 |
[19:27] | Dwight Schrute | 我们的自己人Dwight Schrute |
[19:29] | has crushed his electronic nemesis, if you will, | 打败了他的电子对手 请允许我说 |
[19:33] | by a whopping 52… | – 胜了52…令(500张纸)! – 令! |
[19:36] | – reams! | – Reams! |
[19:37] | Say it again… Announcing it. | 等等 再说一次 再宣布一次 |
[19:39] | – 52 reams! – No, no, the first part. | – 52令! – 不 不 不 是第一部分 |
[19:41] | Dwight has defeated the computer! | Dwight打败了电脑! |
[19:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:46] | So… | 那么…你觉得如何? |
[19:48] | What do you think? | |
[19:50] | I did it for you. | 我是为你做的 |
[19:52] | I didn’t ask you to do it for me. | 我没有让你为我做啊 |
[19:54] | You didn’t have to. | 你不必说出来的 |
[19:57] | How do you tell someone it’s over? | 你怎么告诉某人都结束了? |
[19:59] | You send them a notarized letter, right? | 你给他们寄公证信 对吗? |
[20:01] | Well, what if the recipient is your notary? | 那如果接受人是你的公证人呢? |
[20:06] | – Hello, Pam. – Hello. | – 你好 Pam – 你好 |
[20:09] | Hey, do you have any men that you can fix me up with? | 嘿 你身边有可以介绍给我的人吗? |
[20:12] | I would like to have a relationship with a man. | 我想和男人建立一段关系 |
[20:17] | I’ll get back to you. | 呃… 我会告诉你的 |
[20:19] | Let me know. | 让我知道 |
[20:29] | You beat me. You are the superior being. | 你打败我了 你是更高等的生物 |
[20:35] | All right, who wants to party? | 好吧 谁想参加派对? |
[20:37] | – Why aren’t you in New York? – Oh-ho, what?! | 你们为何不是在纽约? 哦 什么?! |
[20:40] | Oh, I think I faked Oscar out. | 哦 我觉得我骗过了Oscar |
[20:42] | You said you weren’t coming back and we could leave early. | 你说你不会回来 我们可以早点离开 |
[20:45] | I think I faked Stanley out too. | 我想我也骗过了Stanley |
[20:46] | Who else thought that I was leaving, and that he could go home early? | 还有谁觉得我要离开 |
[20:49] | Gotcha, | 你们都会早回家了? |
[20:50] | gotcha, gotcha. | 骗到了 |
[20:52] | Well, who needs New York? | 骗到了 骗到了 |
[20:54] | Right? We can have a killer party right here in Scranton. | 谁需要纽约呢?对吧? |
[20:57] | Thank you. | 我们在Scranton这里 就能开个精彩的派对 |
[20:58] | No, no. It’s gonna be nothing like the party you’ve been planning. | 谢谢 不 不 不 不 |
[21:01] | This is going to be good. | 这和你在筹划的派对一点也不一样 |
[21:03] | And everybody’s gonna come. | 会是相当好的 而所有人都要来 |
[21:06] | What’s wrong with Dwight? | Dwight怎么了? 他打败了电脑 |
[21:08] | – He beat the computer. – Oh, hey, good for you. | 哦 嘿 |
[21:11] | Good for you. Scranton power! | 恭喜你 恭喜你 Scranton的力量! |
[21:14] | You know what? Angela, I’d like you to come into my office in ten minutes. | 好了 知道吗? Angela 我想让你在10分钟内 到我的办公室来 |
[21:17] | Bring something to write with, and something to write on. | 带个能写字的东西 和能写在上面的东西 |
[21:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:24] | It was a pretty disappointing day. | 这是个很令人沮丧的一天 |
[21:26] | It was kind of a slap in the face. | 就像是被人打了一巴掌 |
[21:29] | To realize that… | 意识到对某个年轻的执事来说 |
[21:32] | I wasn’t as important as I thought I was to a certain young executive… | 我没有我想象中那么重要… |
[21:36] | Who I’d cared about. | 我曾蛮在乎他的 |
[21:38] | But you know, I’m not gonna cry over it. | 但你知道 我不会用哭来让自己好受 |
[21:42] | I did that in the car on the way home. | 在回家的路上我在车里已经做过了 |
[21:44] | – How we doing on time? – The party starts in an hour. | 我们准备得如何了? – 派对一小时内就开始 – 好 |
[21:47] | Good, these are some things that I would like to have happen. | 这是一些我想做的事情 |
[21:52] | “Beer, light beer, streamers, orchids, better lighting, something made of ice.” | “啤酒 低度啤酒 彩带 兰花 更好的灯光 某个用冰制成的东西” |
[21:56] | It’s just things. This is how I want it to feel. | 这些只是东西 我要的是这样的感觉 |
[21:58] | “Pizza with mushrooms, pizza without mushrooms, white pi…” | “有蘑菇的比萨 没有蘑菇的比萨 白比萨牛排…” |
[22:01] | I would like this party | 我想让这个派对更性感 |
[22:03] | to be sexier, cooler, more important… | 更酷 更重要…” |
[22:07] | “Chocolates, someone famous, cool music, | “巧克力 名人 潮流音乐 |
[22:10] | confetti, go-go dancers”? | – 五彩纸 戈戈舞者”? – 是的 呃 我想让它… |
[22:11] | I want it to embarrass all other parties. | 我想让它能使其它的派对逊色 |
[22:14] | I want it to be a party that the guys in New York | 我想让这个派对能使在纽约的人们 |
[22:18] | watch on the web cam and say, | 通过网络摄像头观看时会说 “哇奥 |
[22:20] | “How did they get Al Roker to come?” | 他们怎么请来的Al Roker?” |
[22:23] | – I can’t do this. – Yes, you can. | – 我做不了这个 – 不 你可以的 – 我做不了 – 不 你可以 |
[22:25] | Yes, you can. I know you can. | 我知道你能行 |
[22:27] | I wouldn’t say that if I didn’t 100% believe it. | 如果我没有100%确定 我是不会说的 |
[22:30] | Who else could do this? | 会有谁能做呢? |
[22:33] | – Okay. Okay. – No, seriously. | – 好 好吧 – 不 说真的 |
[22:34] | Anyone else who could do it better? Because we don’t have a lot of time. | 有能做得更好的人吗? 因为我们没有太多时间了 |
[22:40] | I’ll get the pizza. | 我去买比萨 |
[22:50] | What do you think of Angela? | 你觉得Angela怎么样? |
[22:54] | I think she’s efficient. | 我觉得她很有效率 |
[22:55] | No, not like that. As a woman. | 不 不是说那个 是说作为一个女人 |
[22:58] | W-O-M-A-N | W-O-M-A-N(女人) |
[23:02] | I hadn’t noticed. | 我没太留意 |
[23:03] | You hadn’t noticed she’s a woman? | 你没留意她是个女人? |
[23:07] | I hear she’s single and ready to mingle. | 我听说她单身 并想要交友 |
[23:10] | I’m thinking about making a play for her. | 我在考虑引诱她 |
[23:13] | What do you think? Crazy, right? | 你觉得如何? 有点疯狂 是吗? |
[23:15] | I think it’s inappropriate to date someone you work with. | 我认为和同事约会不太合适 |
[23:19] | – Isn’t that part of the fun? – No. | – 这难道不是有意思的事之一吗? – 不 |
[23:21] | I think you should date Kelly. | 我觉得你应该和Kelly约会 |
[23:23] | She works here too. How is that any different? | 她也在这儿上班 这有何不同吗? |
[23:27] | She works in the annex. | 呃 她在另一个区域 |
[23:29] | You’re also welcome to date Toby. | 也欢迎你和Toby约会 |
[23:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:35] | – Good news. – We get to go home? | – 好消息 – 我们可以回家了? |
[23:38] | Guess who just ordered from your favorite pizza place, Alfredo? | 猜猜是谁刚从你们 喜欢的比萨店Alfredo订了比萨? |
[23:43] | Wait… | 等等… |
[23:44] | Alfredo’s pizza cafe… | 是Alfredo比萨咖啡店… |
[23:47] | Or pizza by Alfredo? | 还是Alfredo比萨店? |
[23:49] | – Same thing. – No. | 一种东西 不 |
[23:51] | I don’t understand when you all talk at the same time! | 好吧 你们知道吗 当你们同时说话我是不会听懂的! |
[23:54] | Oscar, talk to him. | Oscar 跟他讲 |
[23:57] | Michael, there’s a very big difference between these two pizza places. | Michael 这两家比萨店有很大的不同 |
[24:00] | Both in quality of ingredients and in overall taste. | 对于配料的品质和整体的口味 |
[24:04] | Which one did you order from? | 你是从哪家店订的? |
[24:07] | Pizza by Alfredo. | – Alfredo比萨店 – 哦 不 |
[24:09] | All right, you know what? Okay, okay. | 好吧 你们知道吗? 好 好 |
[24:11] | What is better, | 哪个更好 |
[24:12] | a medium amount of good pizza, | 一个中量的好比萨 |
[24:15] | or all you can eat of pretty good pizza? | 还是无尽量的不错的比萨? |
[24:18] | A medium amount of good pizza. | 一个中量的好比萨 |
[24:21] | Oh, no, it’s bad. | 哦 不 味道很糟糕 |
[24:23] | It’s real bad. | 味道相当糟糕 |
[24:27] | It’s like eating a hot circle of garbage. | 就像是在吃一份圆形的热垃圾 |
[24:33] | You can pick one of these things. | 你可以从这些里选一件 |
[24:35] | It’s unreasonable for you to ask me to do all of this. | 你让我去做所有的这些事是不合理的 |
[24:39] | It should take you no time if you put the care into it that you normally do. | 这应该不花费你任何时间的 如果你像通常一样专心做 哇奥! |
[24:48] | That seemed to shut her up. | 这似乎能让她闭嘴了 |
[24:53] | You looking for dinner and a movie? You’re not gonna find it in that box. | 你在找晚餐和电影吗? 因为你在那个箱子里是不会找到的 |
[24:59] | It just so happens I know where you can find it, | 恰巧我知道你能在哪儿找到 |
[25:02] | but again… | 但还要说… |
[25:04] | Not in the box. | 不在那个箱子里 |
[25:09] | Angela, are you hearing words that I’m saying? | Angela 你有听到我说的话吗? |
[25:12] | What? | 什么? |
[25:13] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[25:15] | I worked on a party for 3 weeks that just got thrown out the window. | 我筹备这个派对有3周了 就这样被毙掉了 |
[25:18] | So now I’ve to organize a whole new party. | 所以现在我要组织一个新派对 |
[25:20] | And my useless number two quit, | 而我那无能的副手不干了 |
[25:22] | so now there’s no one in charge of orchids, chocolates, | 所以现在没有人负责兰花 巧克力 |
[25:25] | or the thing that’s made of ice. | 或是用冰做成的东西 |
[25:26] | And my upper back itched all day, and I can’t reach it. | 我的后背上方很痒 痒了一整天了 而我够不到它 |
[25:29] | And Kevin had greek food for lunch again. | Kevin中午又吃希腊菜了! |
[25:35] | They say you should never mix business with pleasure. | 人们说你永远不该 把工作和欢乐混在一起 |
[25:38] | Really? | 是吗? 那么为我解释 |
[25:40] | Well then explain to me how a putt-putt golf company operates. | 那么为我解释 高尔夫球公司是如何运营的? |
[25:48] | – Yep. – The Pizza by Alfredo guy is here. | – 说 – Alfredo比萨店的人来了 |
[25:51] | – You don’t have to say it like that. – I said it normal. | 你不必用那种语气说 我的语气很正常啊 |
[25:58] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[26:00] | Uh, $63.50, and that’s not including tip. | – 呃 $63.50 不包括小费 – 对 |
[26:02] | Right, I’ve a coupon, so half of $63.50, and half the tip on $63.50… | 我有优惠券 所有$63.50的一半 和非$63.50小费的一半… |
[26:08] | Half-off coupons only apply to orders of two pizzas. | 五折优惠券只适用于点两份比萨 |
[26:11] | No, I told them on phone I was ordering eight pizzas. | 是啊 我知道 我在电话里 跟他们讲了我点8份比萨 |
[26:13] | I don’t care what you told them on the phone. That’s our policy. | 我不在乎你在电话里跟他们讲什么 这是我们的政策 |
[26:17] | You didn’t think that I was gonna spend 60 bucks on pizza? | 你不是真的觉得 我会付60快在比萨上吧? |
[26:20] | It’s not pizza. | 这不是比萨 好 这在优惠券里没有提到 |
[26:21] | It doesn’t say it anywhere on the coupon, | 好 这在优惠券里没有提到 |
[26:24] | and if it’s your policy, it should say it on the coupon. | 如果这是你们的政策 就应该在优惠券里提到 |
[26:28] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思? |
[26:30] | – Not my problem. – It is your problem. | 不是我的问题 这是你的问题 |
[26:33] | That’s no way to do business, okay? | 不能这样做生意的 好吧 |
[26:36] | I ordered eight pizzas with a half-off coupon, | 我用五折的优惠券订了8份比萨 |
[26:39] | so I would like eight pizzas for half off, end of story. | 所以我想8份比萨打五折 就这样 |
[26:43] | Great story. | 很好 |
[26:44] | – $63.50, and that’s not including tip. – I’m not giving that to you. | $63.50 不包括小费 我不会给你的 |
[26:48] | Then, you’re not getting your pizzas. | 那么 你就不能拿到你的比萨 |
[26:50] | No, no, you’re not… | 不 不 你不能…不! |
[26:52] | You are not going anywhere. | 你哪儿都不能去 |
[26:54] | You’re going to stay here until we figure this out. | 你要呆在这儿 直到我们把事情弄好 |
[26:57] | – What? – You know what? | 什么? 你们知道吗 |
[26:59] | This young man needs to learn that that’s not how you treat people. | 这个年轻人需要学习 不能如此待人 |
[27:04] | I don’t care if it’s pizza. | 我不在乎这是否是比萨 |
[27:06] | Good business is about respect and accountability | 好的生意需要尊重 和责任 |
[27:09] | and follow-through. You don’t just make promises | 和善始善终 你不能就只是承诺 |
[27:12] | and pull the rug out from under somebody, do you? | 然后破坏某人的计划 对吗? |
[27:15] | Dwight, please escort this young man into the conference room. | Dwight 请把这个年轻人带到会议室 |
[27:18] | Right now. Get him in the conference room. | 现在 到会议室去 |
[27:19] | – I’m not going in there. – Yeah, you are. | – 我不进去 – 是的 你要的 是的 你要的 |
[27:21] | And you’ll come out when you decide to give me a discount on the pizza. | 当你决定给我比萨的折扣你再出来 |
[27:24] | Please. Thank you. | 请 |
[27:26] | This is stupid. | 谢谢 |
[27:27] | No, you don’t even know what stupid is! | 这真蠢 不 你都不知道蠢是什么! |
[27:31] | It’s about to get all stupid up in here! | 是把所有蠢事都放在这儿! |
[27:47] | You find anything? | 你找到什么了吗? |
[27:49] | We think it’s a straight forward kidnapping. | 我们觉得这是绑架 |
[27:52] | Stanley, could you look up “accomplices?” | Stanley 你能查一下”帮凶”吗? |
[27:54] | Why can’t you guys do it? | 你们为何不查呢? |
[27:55] | Because we’re looking up “jail time.” | 因为我们在查”服刑时间” |
[27:58] | Fine. | 成吧 |
[27:59] | I’ve seen this kid, he sneaks onto my farm and steals my hemp. | 我之前见过这小孩 他是那群偷溜进 我农场的孩子中的一个 并偷我的罂粟 |
[28:03] | Yeah, I know that guy. | 是的 我知道那个人 |
[28:05] | He’s that farmer that grows really crappy weed. | 他是那个种蹩脚大麻的农民 |
[28:15] | – You ready to give me my discount now? – No. | 你准备好给我折扣了吗? 不 |
[28:18] | What have you done in here this whole time? | 好 你一直在这儿都干什么呢? |
[28:20] | – What kind of business is this? – A paper company. | 这是什么类型的公司? 我们是纸业公司 |
[28:23] | The best paper company in the whole wide world! | 全世界最好的纸业公司! |
[28:25] | Dwight, knock it off. | Dwight 别说了 |
[28:28] | You’d better think about what you’re doing. | 你最好想想你在做什么 年轻人 |
[28:30] | You’d better think about what you’re doing. | 你最好想想你在做什么 |
[28:32] | No. | 不 |
[28:33] | I’m an adult. I don’t have to think or do anything. | 我是个成人 我不必想或做任何事 |
[28:36] | You’re a kid. You’re a little snot-nose punk kid | 你是个孩子 你是个小混子 |
[28:40] | who thinks he’s better than everybody else. | 你觉得你比任何人都强 |
[28:42] | Because he’s some hotshot. | 因为你是个极走运的人 |
[28:43] | And you don’t know anything about sales. | 而你对销售一点都不了解 |
[28:46] | So stop being a disrespectful little jerk, okay? | 所以别做个不懂尊重的小混蛋 好吧? |
[28:48] | – Sales? – Yeah, sales. You sell pizza. | 销售? 是的 销售 你卖比萨 |
[28:51] | – That’s called sales. – You’re such a loser. | 我最后一次查 这就叫销售 你真是个孬种 |
[28:53] | – What did you call him? – A loser. | 你刚叫他什么?! – 孬种 – |
[28:55] | – What did you say?! – A loser. | 你说什么?! – 孬种 – 什么? |
[28:57] | Okay, stop it. Stop it! | – 好 算了 算了! – 那词是什么? |
[28:58] | Stop getting him to say it! | 别逼他说了! |
[29:01] | – You just made this worse. A lot worse. – I can make him talk. | 你把事情弄得更糟了 – 更加的糟 – 我能让他说话的 Michael 不 不 不 |
[29:05] | We are accomplices. | – Michael 我们都是帮凶 |
[29:06] | Stop talking all at once! | 别同时讲话! |
[29:08] | – You need to let him go. – Let go of little jerk boy? | 你要让他走 让一个小混蛋走? |
[29:11] | Before he has learned his lesson? | 在他没得到教训之前? |
[29:13] | – Yes. – You know what, Jim? | – 是的 – 你知道吗 Jim? |
[29:15] | World would be a better place if people were held accountable for their actions. | 世界会变得更美好 如果人们对自己的行为负责 |
[29:19] | Yes, but not by kidnapping them. | 是的 但不是通过绑架人 |
[29:21] | I’m not kidnapping him. I’m keeping him until I get what I want. | 我没绑架他 我在留下他 直到我得到我想要的 |
[29:24] | As a hostage. | 作为一个人质 |
[29:26] | – You over-think it. – You under-think it. | 我觉得你想得太多了 我觉得你想得太少了 |
[29:28] | Yes, is Alfredo there? | 是的 Alfredo在吗? |
[29:31] | May I speak to manager then? | 那么我能和经理讲吗? |
[29:33] | Okay, could you tell the manager that I am keeping his delivery kid | 好吧 你能告诉经理 我留下他的送货男孩 |
[29:37] | until I get my discount on the eight pizzas I ordered? | 直到我得到我订的8份比萨的折扣? |
[29:41] | Yes, I know it is not on the coupon. | 是的 我知道这不在优惠券上 |
[29:44] | Also, I would like him to throw in… | 还有 |
[29:47] | two… three pizzas | 我想让他额外奉送两…三张比萨 |
[29:51] | just for our… | 呃 为了我们的… |
[29:52] | – Ransom. – trouble. | – 赎金 – 麻烦 |
[29:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:59] | – What’d he say? – He said no. | – 他说什么? – 他说不 |
[30:01] | – So we should let him go. – No, no. | 那么我们该放他走 – 不 不 – 好吧 |
[30:05] | Listen up, kid. | 听着 小孩 |
[30:08] | I don’t like you, | 我不喜欢你 |
[30:10] | but because some town in Switzerland says so, you have rights. | 但因为瑞士某个城镇说的 你有权利 |
[30:19] | I have to hang these. | 我要挂这些东西 |
[30:28] | Why are you looking at her like that? | 你为何那样看着她? |
[30:30] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[30:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么样了? |
[30:44] | Michael called the pizza place with demands. | Michael刚打给比萨店提了一堆要求 |
[30:46] | Mr. Overdramatic. What’s up, Kev? | 小题大做先生 什么事 Kevin? |
[30:48] | We’re getting hungry out there. | 我们饿了 |
[30:51] | We’re all accomplices now anyway, so we figured we might as well eat. | 总之我们都是帮凶了 所以我们想我们干脆吃吧 |
[30:56] | We would like to order some good pizza from Alfredo’s pizza cafe | 我们想从Alfredo比萨咖啡店 订些好比萨 |
[31:01] | while we wait for the hostage situation with the bad pizza to end. | 一边等坏比萨的 人质事件结束 |
[31:08] | I needed another hour. | 我还需要一个小时 |
[31:10] | It could have been done in another hour. | 这需要额外的一小时来完成 |
[31:12] | I think it looks good. | 我认为这挺不错的了 |
[31:14] | That’s why you’re not in charge, Meredith. | 这就是为何你不是负责人 Meredith |
[31:21] | Here you are, my dear. One thing made of ice. | 给你 亲爱的 一件用冰制成的东西 |
[31:27] | How did you… | 你是如何…呃– |
[31:29] | Where… Where did you… | 你从哪里… |
[31:31] | It’s just ice. It’ll melt all over the floor. | 只是冰而已 会化得遍地都是 |
[31:34] | – Will you help me put it over there? – Yes, I will. | 你能帮我放到那边去吗? – 是的 可以 – 好 |
[31:37] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[31:39] | I stole it. | 我偷来的 |
[31:44] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[31:47] | Ryan wants to introduce the branch managers in a few minutes. | – 嗯? Ryan要在几分钟内介绍分部经理 |
[31:50] | You just have to wave and introduce yourself. | 你只需挥手示意并介绍自己 |
[31:52] | I’ll just wave and introduce myself. | 我只需挥手示意并介绍自己 |
[31:55] | – Quick question. – Yeah. | – 嘿 快速问答 – 好 |
[31:57] | If I take a pizza, | 如果我拿比萨 |
[31:59] | do you think you could take some sodas and some napkins up to the roof? | 你觉得你可以拿一些 苏打水和纸巾到房顶上吗? |
[32:03] | – I’m all over it. – Okay. | – 我完全赞同 – 好的 |
[32:05] | What do we got here? | 我们这儿有什么? |
[32:07] | – Good pizza. – Yeah? | – 好比萨 – 是吗? |
[32:09] | – Cheese, or do we have other flavors? – Different stuff. | 芝士 还是说我们有其它的口味? |
[32:12] | Which one’s this? Perfect. | 不同的口味 这个是什么? 好极了 |
[32:17] | Do you remember what you said to me on my first day at work, | 你还记得我第一天上班 你对我说什么吗? |
[32:20] | just before you walked me over to my desk? | 在你带我到我的桌子前? 记得 |
[32:23] | “Enjoy this moment, because you’re never going to go back to this time | “享受这个时刻吧 “因为你永远不会回到这一刻 |
[32:27] | “before you met your desk-mate Dwight.” | 在你见到你的邻桌Dwight前” |
[32:29] | And that’s when I knew. | 这是我知道我喜欢你的时候 |
[32:32] | You? | 你呢? |
[32:33] | You came up to my desk and you said, | 你走到我的桌子前并说 |
[32:35] | “This might sound weird, | – 这或许听起来很怪 – 嗯 |
[32:38] | “and there’s no reason for me to know this, | “我没有理由知道这个 |
[32:40] | “but that mixed berry yogurt you’re about to eat has expired.” | 但那个你要喝的莓子酸奶 已经过期了” |
[32:43] | That was the moment that you knew you liked me? | 这就是你知道你喜欢我的时刻? |
[32:45] | Yep. | 是的 哇奥 |
[32:50] | – Can we make it a different moment? – Nope. | 我们能换个时刻吗? – 不能 – 哦 |
[32:54] | Can I start talking? | 我能开始讲话了吗? |
[32:57] | Is this thing on? Give me a signal when you want me to start. | 这东西开着呢吗? 你要我开始时 就给我…给我个信号 |
[33:03] | And now, from my old hometown, Scranton, Pennsylvania, | 现在 来自我的家乡 |
[33:07] | my former boss, Michael Scott. | 我的前任上司Michael Scott |
[33:10] | I just think you should know | 嘿 我只是觉得你应该知道 |
[33:12] | that one of my salesmen beat your stupid computer. | 我的一名销售员打败了你的蠢电脑 |
[33:15] | So take that, asshole. | 那么接受吧 |
[33:19] | Always a jokester. | 一直是个喜欢开玩笑的人 |
[33:23] | How about that image? Crystal clear. | 图像怎么样?清晰吗? |
[33:27] | If anyone out there is listening, I’m being held here against my will. | 如果有人在的话 听着 我被非意愿地监禁在这里 |
[33:31] | I’m a minor. | 我是个未成年 哇奥! |
[33:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[33:38] | You said your upper back itched. | 你说过你的后背上方痒 |
[33:40] | – I didn’t ask you to scratch it. – Angela, | 我没有让你挠它 看 Angela 我知道这很奇怪 |
[33:43] | I know this is weird because we work together, | 因为我们在一起工作 |
[33:45] | and because up until and possibly including now, I’ve repulsed you. | 还因为直到最近或许也包括现在 我在排斥你 |
[33:49] | – But I like you. – I’m not dating you. | 但我喜欢你 我不会和你约会的 |
[33:54] | So Angela is stubborn as a mule. | Angela像驴一样固执 |
[33:59] | She’s giving off fairly strong vibes that she’s not interested. | 她很强烈地表示她不感兴趣 |
[34:07] | But do I like her or not? | 但我不知道我是否喜欢她 |
[34:10] | Because if I like her, | 因为如果我喜欢她 |
[34:12] | then I can’t back down. | 那么我就不会放弃 |
[34:16] | If you’re going number one, you’ve got ten more seconds! | 如果你是小便 那么你还有10秒钟! |
[34:22] | Hey, have you seen Jim? | 嘿 你看到Jim了吗? 我猜他想在警察发现之前离开这里 |
[34:24] | I guess he wanted get out of here before the cops find out. | 我猜他想在警察发现之前离开这里 |
[34:31] | What are you doing? | – 你在干什么? – 我只是在吓唬他 |
[34:33] | Scaring him. The trick is to make him think you’re gonna do something to him. | 把戏是让他以为你会对他做什么 |
[34:36] | – I can hear you, man. – Shut up! Or I punch you in the throat! | – 我能听到你的 兄弟 – 闭嘴! 或者我要打你了! 嘿 嘿 嘿 别这样! |
[34:39] | Stop it! | Stop it! – 别这样! – 不 |
[34:40] | No. God. Oh, my god. | 天 哦 我的天 |
[34:44] | Oh, my god. | 哦 我的天 不 不 不 嗯 不 不 不 |
[34:49] | I kidnapped a kid. | 我绑架了一个孩子 |
[34:51] | You had to. What other choice did you have? | 你不得不 你还有什么其它的选择? |
[34:53] | I’ve gotta pay for the pizza. | 我要付比萨的钱 |
[34:55] | Well… | 呃… |
[34:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:00] | Oh, my god. | 哦 我的天 哦 我的天 |
[35:06] | – This is Michael. – Hello, Michael, this is Ryan. | 我是Michael 你好 Michael 我是Ryan |
[35:09] | – First off, thanks for the shout-out. – You’re breaking up. I can’t hear you. | 首先 谢谢你的大叫 你那边有干扰 我听不到你 |
[35:12] | Why’s there a kid on your web cam saying that he’s being held against his… | 你摄像头那边为何有个孩子 说他被非意愿地监禁… 好 |
[35:19] | I want you to go in there | 我想让你进去 |
[35:22] | and pay him for the pizzas, and give him a generous tip. | 给他比萨的钱 并给他一个大方的小费 |
[35:27] | No more than 10%. | 不多于10% |
[35:28] | – What will you do? – I… | 你会做什么? |
[35:31] | will open the door. | 我… 会打开门 |
[35:33] | – Yeah? – And hopefully, | 然后? 希望 |
[35:35] | he will walk out. | 他会离开 |
[35:39] | And the rest is out of our hands. | 其余的我们就控制不了了 |
[35:42] | So I’m paying full price? | 那么我付全价? |
[35:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:47] | Here we go. | 给你 |
[35:48] | $65 | $65. |
[35:50] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[35:52] | Here’s two more. | 还有两快 |
[35:58] | See ya. Drive safely. | 再见 小心开车 |
[36:03] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[36:05] | Now what? | 现在呢? |
[36:06] | Now we wait and hope that nothing happens. | 现在我们等待并期待不会发生什么 |
[36:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[36:11] | I assume I’m going to be reimbursed? | 好的 哦 我想我要去报销比萨了吧? |
[36:13] | Not now, Dwight, please. Not the time. | 现在不行 Dwight 拜托 不是现在 |
[36:18] | A toast. | 敬辞 |
[36:20] | Better make it good. | 最好说好 |
[36:23] | To avoiding a class 2 felony charge. | 敬避免二级重罪控诉 |
[36:32] | Hello? | 你好? |
[36:33] | Hey. Hang on a second. | 嘿 嘿 等一下 |
[36:42] | Hello? Hang on. | 你好 等一下 |
[36:55] | If you change your mind | 如果你改变主意 |
[36:59] | I’ll be first in line | 我会是站在最前方 |
[37:01] | Honey, I’m still free | 甜心 我仍会是单身 |
[37:04] | Take a chance on me | 给我一次机会 |
[37:06] | If you need me let me know Gonna be around | 如果你需要我 让我知道 会在你身旁 |
[37:10] | If you got no place to go If you’re feeling down | 如果你无处可去 如果你感到沮丧 |
[37:15] | If you’re all alone | 如果你孤身一人 |
[37:17] | When the pretty birds have flown | 当美丽的鸟儿飞去 |
[37:20] | Honey, I’m still free | 甜心 我仍会是单身 |
[37:22] | Take a chance on me | – 给我一次机会 – 一次机会 一次机会 |
[37:24] | Gonna do my very best | 会尽我全力 |
[37:27] | And that ain’t no lie | 这不是撒谎 |
[37:29] | If you put me to the test | 如果你考验我 |
[37:31] | If you let me try | 如果你让我一试 |
[37:34] | Take a chance on me | 给我一次机会 |
[37:38] | That’s all I ask of you, Angela. | 这是我所有要求的 Angela – 一次机会 – 给我一次机会 给我一次机会 |
[38:07] | – Hey, how’d it go? – Yeah, what’d she say? | 嘿 怎么样了? 是啊 她说什么? |
[38:09] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[38:11] | I’ve to call you back. | 我得再打给你们 |
[38:12] | – You gotta give us… – I’ll call you back! | 你要给我们… 我会打给你们! |
[38:17] | I have to go clean up after the party. | 派对完了我要收拾一下 |
[38:37] | What a horrible day. | 多么糟糕的一天啊 |
[38:43] | Well, I need to get the horrible taste of this pizza out of my mouth. | 我要把这比萨糟糕的味道 |
[38:49] | I’d really like some sushi. | 从我嘴里弄出去 我真的想吃些生鱼片 |
[38:51] | I was hoping that I would have New York-style sushi today. | 我还想着今天会 吃到纽约式的生鱼片呢 |
[38:54] | And you know what? | – 你知道吗? |
[38:56] | – What? – I’m gonna get it. | – 什么? 我要去吃 |
[38:59] | Cooper says calamari. | Cooper Says Calamari店 不 |
[39:02] | There’s only one place to get New York-style sushi. | 只有一个地方能吃到 正宗的纽约式生鱼片 |
[39:04] | – Tokyo? – New York. | – 东京? – 纽约 |
[39:06] | You wanna go? | – 你想去吗? – 耶! |
[39:08] | – Yes! – All right, you drive. | – 你想去吗? – 耶! |
[39:09] | Okay! | – 好吧 你开车 – 好! |
[39:11] | – Nice! – Here we go. | – 不错! – 来吧 |
[39:16] | I’m sorry… You guys are gonna have to leave. | 抱歉…你们得离开了 |
[39:19] | Hey, you know what? | 嘿 你知道吗? |
[39:25] | Come on. Come on. Let’s go! | 快 快点 我们走! |
[39:35] | Hey, you’re the Scranton guy. | 嘿 你是那个 呃 Scranton家伙 |
[39:38] | – Guilty. – I liked your statement tonight. | – 罪恶 – |
[39:41] | Okay. Thanks. | 我喜欢你今晚的声明 哦 很好 谢谢 |
[39:43] | This is the guy that beat the computer. | 这 呃 是那个打败电脑的人 |
[39:46] | Oh, very cool. It was funny to see Ryan all embarrassed by that. | 哦 很酷啊 |
[39:50] | Yeah. | 看到Ryan为此尴尬真是有意思 是啊 |
[39:51] | See you later. | 再见 |
[39:54] | Later on. | 再见 |
[39:56] | I’m Ryan, and… | 我是Ryan… |
[39:59] | tonight didn’t go the way that I thought it would. | 今晚事情不是像我以为的那样进展 |
[40:02] | Because… it didn’t work out for me. | 因为… 这对我没有成功 |
[40:05] | I’m very embarrassed. | 我非常尴尬 |
[40:06] | I have egg all over my face. | 我脸上都是鸡蛋 |
[40:08] | And… I’m 12 years old. | – 我12岁 |
[40:10] | I spent so much time in Scranton, but I never sold any paper. | – 我在Scranton呆了很长时间 但我从没卖出任何纸 |
[40:13] | I never sold any paper, because I’m an idiot. | 我从没卖出任何纸 因为我是个笨蛋 |
[40:16] | I started a fire with my cheese peeler. | 我用我的芝士去皮机引起了火灾 |
[40:18] | And dated an indian girl. | 我…我… 和一个印度女孩约过会 |
[40:21] | I started a fire. | 我引起了火灾 我引起了火灾 |
[40:23] | Now I got a beard. | 现在我留了胡子 |
[40:25] | And I have new shoes and I’m your boss. | 我有了新鞋子 我是你的上司 |
[40:27] | I’m hot. I’m so hot. | 我很火 我非常火 |
[40:30] | – That… That’s why everybody… – I don’t get… I don’t understand that. | 这…这就是为何所有人… 我不明白… 我不明白 |
[40:33] | That’s part of it. It’s just… | 这就是其中一部分 只是… |
[40:53] | Wanna head back? | 想回去吗? |
[40:55] | Yeah, let’s go. | 是的 我们走吧 |