时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Yeah, everything! It’s all good! Phyllis. | 好啊 这些创意 都不错 都很不错! |
[00:02] | – Dancing babies! – Dancing babies. I love it! | – 跳舞宝贝! 跳舞宝贝 我喜欢 我很中意! |
[00:04] | We are making a commercial for Dunder Mifflin today. | 我们今天要给Dunder Mifflin拍广告 |
[00:08] | Our first ad ever. | 本公司史上第一个广告 |
[00:09] | Corporate purchased some airtime in local markets | 总公司在当地电视台买了点播出时段 |
[00:12] | to spread the word about Dunder Mifflin Infinity, | 希望可以宣传宣传Dunder Mifflin |
[00:14] | and they are even sending up a professional ad company | 他们还请了专业的广告公司 |
[00:17] | to help us make it later, so… | 稍后他们会过来协助我们 所以这个 |
[00:20] | it’s not too shabby. | 呃 还个主意不算蹩脚 |
[00:22] | Best ad ever? | 知道史上最好的广告是哪个? |
[00:24] | ♪ Gimme a break ♪ | 别烦我 |
[00:25] | ♪ Gimme a break ♪ | 别烦我 |
[00:27] | ♪ Break me off a piece of that… ♪ | 给我分我一片那个… |
[00:32] | I am totally blanking. What is the thing? | 我想不起来了 那个是什么玩意来着? |
[00:35] | – Nobody tell him! – What? No… Why? | 大家别告诉他! 你说什么? 为什么? |
[00:38] | You got it. You’re so close. | 你能想起来的 |
[00:40] | ♪ Break me off a piece of that ♪ | 就快想到了 当当当 |
[00:44] | ♪ Bre… apple sauce ♪ | 一块 苹果沙司 |
[00:46] | Break me off a piece of that apple sauce. I don’t think… | 给我分一块苹果沙司 我觉得好像不是… |
[00:49] | ♪ piece of that chrysler car ♪ | 一辆克莱斯勒轿车 |
[00:51] | – Nope. – ♪ football cream ♪ | 也不是 足球冰淇淋 |
[00:53] | Okay. | – 好吧 – 妈的! 是足球冰淇淋 就是足球冰淇淋 |
[00:54] | Football cream. It’s football cream. | 是足球冰淇淋 就是足球冰淇淋 |
[00:56] | All right, so anybody else? | 好吧 谁还有更好的主意? |
[00:57] | I’m taking a computer animation class, so I could try to do a logo. | 我上过电脑动画课 我想我可以设计一个标志 |
[01:01] | Look at that. | 瞧啊 就连接待员也开始思如泉涌了 |
[01:02] | Even the receptionist is getting in on the creativity. | 就连接待员也开始思如泉涌了 |
[01:04] | Very good. | 很好 非常好 |
[01:05] | Hello, hello. | 你好 你好 |
[01:07] | – How you doing? – Michael Scott, regional manager. | – 嗨 你好吗? – 我是Michael Scott – 嗨 Michael – 区域经理 |
[01:09] | – Nice to meet you. Us too, man. – Excited to talk ideas. | 很高兴认识你 Michael – 很高兴可以跟你切磋广告创意 – 我们也是 老兄 |
[01:11] | You know what? I want this to be cutting edge. | 知道吗? 我希望这个广告可以一针见血 |
[01:14] | I want it to be fast, quick cuts, you know? | 我希望它可以节奏快一些 剪辑得明快一些 知道吗? |
[01:17] | Youthful, sort of a MTV on crack kind of thing. | 充满活力 就跟那些令人眼花缭乱的MTV似的 |
[01:21] | – That sounds great. – All right. | – 这主意不错 – 当然啊 很好 |
[01:22] | This is what we have to work with. | 好的 我们就向这个方向努力吧 |
[01:24] | I would like you to meet Andrew Bernard. | 我现在向你介绍 |
[01:26] | The ‘nard dog. Who let the ‘nard dog out? | Nard老狗 谁把Nard老狗放出来了? |
[01:31] | He gives the best back rubs in the office. | 我们办公室里 他背部按摩的技术棒极了 |
[01:33] | That’s true. I give a mean back rub. I also do good aromatherapy. | 没错了 我的按摩力道掌握的很到位 我还会香薰按摩 |
[01:37] | Not! You just got ‘nard dogged! | 骗你们的啦! 你们被Nard老狗骗啦! |
[01:40] | Now this gentleman right here is the key to our… | 这边的这位绅士 是我们这个公司大都市气质的关键 |
[01:44] | – urban vibe. – Urban? | 都市? |
[01:47] | I grew up in a small town. What about me seems urban to you? | 我可是小镇土生土长的 你怎么会觉得我有大都市气质的? |
[01:51] | Stanley’s hilarious. | Stanley很会搞笑 |
[01:52] | Phyllis is like our Mrs. Butterworth. | Phyllis就像是本公司的Butterworth太太(某速食店) |
[01:55] | Kind of a less urban aunt Jemima. | 有点像来自城乡结合部的Jemima大妈 (为Butterworth速食店的标志人物 类似肯德基大叔) |
[01:58] | These are our accountants. | 这些人是我们的会计 |
[02:00] | And as you can see, | 正如你所看到的 |
[02:02] | they are very different sizes. | 他们的尺寸可是相差很大啊 |
[02:05] | What you might wanna do | 你可以让他们扮演 |
[02:07] | is kind of a papa bear, mama bear, baby bear thing. | 爸爸熊 妈妈熊 宝宝熊之类的 |
[02:11] | – That might be kind of fun. – Mama bear. | 那会相当有意思的 妈妈熊 |
[02:13] | Who else? | 还有谁没介绍来着? |
[02:15] | I think it’s great that the company’s making a commercial. | 我觉得这主意很不错 公司是该打打广告 |
[02:17] | Because not very many people have heard of us. | 因为我们公司的名气还不是很响 我是说 |
[02:20] | When I tell people that I work at Dunder Mifflin, | 我告诉别人我在Dunder Mifflin上班 |
[02:23] | they think that we sell mufflers, | 他还以为我们是卖消音器的 |
[02:25] | or muffins, or mittens, or… | 或者是卖蛋糕 手套之类的… |
[02:29] | And frankly, all of those sound better than paper, so I let it slide. | 而且老实说 这些好像都比卖纸好一些 所以我也就没跟他们多解释 本地化广告 |
[03:12] | – You playing that game again? – Second life is not a game. | 你又开始玩那游戏了? 第二人生可不是游戏 |
[03:15] | It is a multi-user virtual environment. | 它可是多客户端 全真实场景的 |
[03:18] | It doesn’t have points or scores. It doesn’t have winners or losers. | 它也不记分 或者升级什么的 也没有胜负高下之分 |
[03:22] | Oh, it has losers. | 哦 这游戏有输家 |
[03:23] | I signed up for Second Life about a year ago. | 我一年前注册了第二人生 |
[03:26] | Back then my life was so great that I literally wanted a second one. | 那个时候我的生活太幸福了 所以我很想尝试一下另一种人生 |
[03:30] | In my second life, I was also a paper salesman, | 在第二人生里 我也是个纸品销售员 |
[03:33] | and I was also named Dwight. | 我的名字也是Dwight |
[03:34] | Absolutely everything was the same, | 基本上所有的东西都是一样的 |
[03:37] | except I could fly. | 除了在游戏里我能飞 |
[03:39] | Little girl | 在原野上有一个小姑娘 |
[03:41] | in a field holding a flower. We zoom back | 手里拿着鲜花 我把把镜头拉长 |
[03:45] | to find that she’s in the desert, | 发现她其实是身处沙漠 |
[03:48] | and the field is an oasis. | 那个原野其实只是个绿洲 |
[03:50] | We zoom back further. | 我们继续拉长镜头 |
[03:52] | The desert is a sandbox in the world’s largest resort hotel. | 这个沙漠变成一个沙盘 而它正放在世界上最大的旅游胜地的宾馆里 |
[03:56] | Zoom back further. The hotel | 继续拉长 |
[03:59] | is actually the playground… | 这个宾馆其实只是 |
[04:02] | of the world’s largest prison. | 世界上最大监狱里放风的操场 再再拉长镜头 |
[04:05] | – Zoom back further… – Okay. I can tell your time’s valuable. | 好吧 我…我知道你的时间很宝贵 |
[04:08] | Actually I don’t get paid by the hour anymore, but thank you. | 事实上 我现在不是按小时拿工资了 不过 还是谢谢你 |
[04:12] | I get paid by the year, so… | 我拿的是年薪 所以… |
[04:14] | That all sounds really ambitious. | 这个计划看起来 非常 非常雄心勃勃 |
[04:16] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[04:17] | Why don’t we show you what we did with the national branch. | 我们还是先给你看看我们给你们总部做的广告吧 |
[04:22] | Okay. | 嗯 好吧 |
[04:54] | That’s what national came up with? | 总部的就做成这个样? |
[04:56] | That sucks! | 简直垃圾透了!哇噢! |
[04:59] | That’s what we came up with. | 那是我们做出来的 |
[05:00] | We can do better than that. | 那么 这次我们可以做得更好 |
[05:02] | The main part of the ad must stay the same, actually. | 呃 事实上 广告的主体会保持不变 |
[05:04] | Yeah, it’s the last five seconds where we’ve some leeway. | 是啊 我们要改的地方就只是最后的5秒 |
[05:09] | The waving? | 挥手的部分? |
[05:10] | Well no. You won’t be waving. That was just what they did. | 呃 不 不 你们不一定要挥手 他们挥手是他们的事 |
[05:13] | You guys can be clapping, sitting. | 你们可以鼓掌 或者就坐着 |
[05:16] | Standing outside, inside, whatever. | 站在外面 或者里面 怎样都好 |
[05:18] | I mean, this is where you really get to be creative. | 我是说 只有这个部分你们可以发挥一下创造力 |
[05:21] | I need some advice. | 我需要一点建议 |
[05:23] | Been spending a lot of time making out with Angela lately. | 跟Angela约会 这段时间以来 |
[05:26] | We’ve been necking, but only necking, right? | 我们碰过脖子 但是只是碰到脖子 |
[05:30] | Not actually kissing… | 那都不算接吻…都没嘴对嘴 |
[05:33] | our mouths. | |
[05:34] | Just a neck on neck. | 只是脖子靠脖子 |
[05:36] | It’s just like rubbing/nuzzling our necks together. | 有点像把我们俩的脖子 摩擦或者紧紧挨在一起 |
[05:40] | It’s hot, I’m not gonna lie to you. But it’s a little weird. | 那感觉很棒 这个我也不想骗你 但是有一点点怪异 |
[05:44] | But you seem like a guy with answers. | 你好像是万事通的样子 |
[05:46] | So how do I fast-track this, get to first base? | 我怎么才能从这一步迅速上位到一垒? |
[05:49] | We cannot talk about this, | 我们现在说这个不太合适 因为… |
[05:53] | because… | 可能有人会听到 |
[05:55] | someone might hear us. We’ll use code names. | 我们用代号代替名字吧 |
[06:01] | Angela can stay the same, | Angela的名字可以继续用 |
[06:03] | but we’ll change Andy to Dwight. | 但是要把Andy的名字换成Dwight |
[06:07] | That’s not different enough. | 这有区别吗 |
[06:11] | Dwike? | |
[06:15] | You have a call from Eddie Murphy. | Eddie Murphy的电话 |
[06:23] | Hello? | 你好? |
[06:24] | Shrek! Shrek, I’m a donkey! | 史莱克! 史莱克 我是驴子啊! (Eddie Murphy是史莱克中驴子的配音) |
[06:27] | I’m a donkey, Shrek! | 我是驴子啊 史莱克! |
[06:29] | I’m just kidding. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[06:31] | It’s me. Hello, Ry. | 是我 你好 Ryan |
[06:33] | – What? – Okay, | 什么事? 好吧 冷静 |
[06:34] | calm down. I just have a small problem. | 好吧 冷静 我有一个小问题 |
[06:37] | I told you not to call about small problems. | 我跟你说过别为了小事情就打电话来 |
[06:39] | Well when I call about big problems, you don’t like that either, | 是啊 呃 要是出了大岔子再给你电话 你也不会开心吧 |
[06:42] | so make up your mind, kiddo. | 所以 闭上眼睛接受现实吧 孩子 |
[06:44] | Here is the deal. | 事情是这样的 |
[06:46] | The ad guys that you sent are locking me in a creative box | 你派来的这俩做广告的人 不让我发挥自己的想象力 |
[06:50] | and sort of ignoring my ideas. | 他们好像完全无视我的绝妙主意 |
[06:52] | That’s good. They’re creative, you’re not. | 他们做得很对啊 他们有创意 |
[06:55] | I’m creative, Ryan. | 你没有 我很有创意 Ryan |
[06:57] | It’s not part of your job. | 这个工作你不用操心 |
[06:58] | It’s like, maybe you can cook, | 就好像 也许你会做饭 |
[07:00] | but that doesn’t mean you should start a restaurant. | 但是那并不意味着你可以开餐馆 |
[07:02] | Well, actually I can’t cook, and I’m starting a restaurant. | 呃 老实说 我不会做饭 但是我就是要开餐馆 |
[07:05] | “Mike’s Cereal Shack.” | Mike麦片小屋 |
[07:07] | I’m thinking we’ll have as many varieties as you can buy in the store. | 我想我的店里 会有你在大商店买到的所有种类的东西 |
[07:11] | I’m not really interested in that right now. | 好吧 我目前对那个还不怎么感兴趣 |
[07:13] | I’m delegating creativity to creative professionals. | 我要把创意工作交给专业人士 |
[07:15] | It’s a different skill set. | 隔行如隔山 |
[07:17] | Look, I wasn’t good at sales, right? But I’m good | 听着 我不擅长销售 对吗? 是啊! |
[07:19] | – at managing people who do sales. – Are you? | 但是我却擅长管理销售人员 是吗? |
[07:21] | I don’t think you’re doing such a great job here, | 我觉得你现在也干的不咋地啊 |
[07:24] | suppressing ideas and creativity. | 你在打压思想跟创意 好吧 我来问问你 |
[07:27] | All right, let me ask you this. Tell me if you think this is creative. | 你告诉这是不是很有创意 |
[07:30] | When I was five, | 我5岁的时候 |
[07:33] | I imagined that there was such a thing as a unicorn. | 我幻想世界上有独角兽存在 |
[07:37] | And this is before I had even heard of one or seen one. | 那时候我还从来没有听说过独角兽这个概念 也从来没见过 |
[07:42] | I just drew a picture of a horse | 我画了一匹马 |
[07:46] | that could fly over rainbows | 它可以穿越彩虹 |
[07:48] | and had a huge spike in its head. | 而它的头上有一个大大的矛 |
[07:51] | I was five. Five years old. | 我当时才5岁啊 |
[07:55] | Couldn’t even talk yet. | 5岁而已 我话还不能说周全呢 |
[07:59] | Hey, guys. You know what? | 嗨 各位 嗯 知道吗? |
[08:01] | We cannot shoot this ad today. | 今天这个广告拍不成了 |
[08:04] | – Okay, when should we come back? – How about never hundred hours, sir? | 好吧 那我们什么时候再过来? 几百个小时之后 或者永远不回来 |
[08:10] | – Wait, we were sent here to he… – I’m not gonna argue with this guy. | 怎么样 先生们? 等等 我们是来帮助你的… 我不想跟这家伙争了 |
[08:13] | Let’s go. Good luck, dude. | 我们走吧 祝你好运 老兄 |
[08:15] | – Hey thanks. Thank you. – Thank you. | 嗨 谢谢 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[08:17] | Michael, David Wallace. | Michael 我是David Wallace |
[08:18] | What is this about dismissing the ad people? | 你让拍广告的人离开是怎么一回事? |
[08:21] | Yeah, I’m glad you called. | 是啊 我很高兴你能打电话来 |
[08:22] | Ryan is being a little bitch again. | Ryan今天又一副婊子样了 |
[08:25] | – I’m on, Michael. – What’s up, my brother? | 我在呢 Michael 你好吗 |
[08:28] | Listen, David. | 老大? 听着 David |
[08:30] | I would like to do this ad in house. I want to use only | 我希望我们可以独立完成这个广告 |
[08:34] | the creativity that we have right here in the office. | 我想用我们自己办公室里 自己人的创意 |
[08:37] | And I will send it to you tomorrow morning. Take a look at it. | 明早我会把广告交给你 你仔细看一下 |
[08:41] | If you don’t think it’s ready to air, send the ad agency back down here | 如果你觉得它不可以直接拿去播放 你再让广告公司的人过来 |
[08:46] | and we’ll do it on my dime. | 重拍的费用完全由我出 |
[08:49] | This is weird. | 这个想法好奇怪 |
[08:51] | I’m willing to stake my entire reputation on it. | 我愿意把我一生的声誉都押在上面 |
[08:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:56] | I’ll see it tomorrow. | 我明天等着看 |
[08:58] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[09:01] | And thus… | 这样 |
[09:02] | Michael | Michael Scott sealed his own destiny… |
[09:07] | in a good way. | Scott即将流芳百世… |
[09:10] | Has anyone ever come up to you and said, “You’re not creative.” | 有没有人曾经走到你面前对你说 “你完全没有创意” |
[09:15] | Yes. | 有 |
[09:16] | Well, they’re wrong. You are creative. | 呃 他们都错了 你们都非常有创意 |
[09:19] | You are damn creative. | 你们他妈的有创意极了 |
[09:21] | Each and every one of you. | 你们每一个人 |
[09:22] | You are so much more creative | 都比那些跟你们一起工作的 |
[09:24] | than all of the other dry, boring morons that you work with. | 才思枯竭 极端无聊的变态 |
[09:29] | Who you talking to specifically? | 有创意多了 你具体指的是谁啊? |
[09:31] | I kind of know what it’s like to be in commercials. | 我知道广告究竟是怎么一回事 |
[09:35] | My nickname in high school used to be kool-aid man. | 我高中时候的绰号就是酷毙广告男 |
[09:40] | Younger, I always wanted to be an actor in commercials, | 我小的时候一直梦想着做广告的男主角 |
[09:43] | then I realized I had a brain. | 然后我发现我又不是没有大脑 (暗讽拍广告的人四肢发达头脑简单) |
[09:45] | I’m excited about doing the ad, | 我对拍这个广告很兴奋 |
[09:47] | but I’m not really used to doing videos with so many people around. | 但是我不太喜欢 周围有很多人在的时候被摄像机拍 |
[09:51] | We have three scenes to film, big scenes. | 我们要拍三个场景 都是大场面 |
[09:54] | We have a song to write, so let’s get cracking. | 我们要写一首主题歌 |
[09:56] | Kelly, I want you to do make-up. | 大家都动动脑筋 Kelly 你来负责化妆 |
[09:58] | Oscar, I would like you to do costume design obviously. | Oscar 当然是由你来负责服装设计 |
[10:02] | I’d like you to look around town and see if we have any celebrities | Phyllis 我要你去镇上看看 我们可以请到什么 |
[10:05] | in our local area. | 本地的名流 Sue |
[10:08] | Sue Grafton is at the steamtown mall! She’s doing a book signing right now. | Grafton在Steam市政大厅呢! 她现在正在签名售书呢 |
[10:12] | Phyllis, this is what I want you to do. | 好吧 好吧 Phyllis 你给我这么办 |
[10:13] | I want you to go down to the mall. I want you to get in line. | 你直接去市政大厅 去排队 |
[10:17] | I want you to get her to be in this commercial. | 我要你请她过来拍广告 |
[10:21] | This would be a huge coupe, people, all right? | 会有轰动效应的 各位 |
[10:24] | – Do not take no for an answer. – Okay. | 好吧 你要死缠烂打 不辱使命 |
[10:26] | Does anyone actually know what Sue Grafton looks like? | 好的 谁知道Sue Grafton长什么模样? |
[10:29] | – I mean, is she hot or… – She’s crazy hot. | 我是说 她性感么 还是… 她性感得冒烟 |
[10:32] | Well then maybe we should just use Angela and say she’s Sue Grafton. | 也许我们可以启用Angela 说她就是Sue |
[10:36] | – Would anyone notice? – That’s not happening. | Grafton 谁会注意呢? 这样绝对不行 |
[10:38] | I find the mystery genre disgusting. | 我觉得她那种神秘主意的风格让人恶心 |
[10:41] | I hate being titillated. | 我才不要那么搔首弄姿呢 回见 各位 |
[10:44] | – Light it up! – Get her, Phyl. | – 好好干 Phyllis! – 搞定她 Phyl |
[10:55] | ♪ Out of paper Out of stock ♪ | 没有纸了 没货了 |
[10:58] | ♪ There’s friendly faces around the block ♪ | 这里四周 都是友善的脸庞 |
[11:01] | ♪ Break loose from the chains that are causing your pain ♪ | 把那些让你痛苦的锁链 通通击碎吧 |
[11:06] | ♪ Call Michael or Stanley ♪ ♪ Jim, Dwight, or Creed ♪ | 打电话给Michael或者Stanley Jim Dwight或者Creed |
[11:09] | ♪ Call indian Kelly for your business paper needs ♪ | 打电话给印度妞Kelly 这样就可以满足你的办公用纸需要啦 |
[11:13] | ♪ Dunder Mifflin the people person’s paper people ♪ | 有一群为人友善 为客户着想的纸品销售人员 |
[11:16] | ♪ Dunder Mifflin the people person’s paper people ♪ | 有一群为人友善 为客户着想的纸品销售人员 |
[11:18] | Time out, time out. | 暂停 暂停 |
[11:20] | I thought… | 暂停 暂停 我觉得… |
[11:22] | I was under the impression that this was going to be a rap. | 我觉得照这个趋势下去 会变成说唱的 |
[11:26] | What’s rap? | 什么是说唱? |
[11:27] | Okay, Darryl… | 好吧 Darryl 哇噢 |
[11:29] | You need to learn about your own culture. I’ll make you a mix. | 你得多学学你自己文化里的东西了 我帮你混音 |
[11:33] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[11:39] | News flash. | 最新消息 |
[11:41] | I got some juicy updates on operation fallen angel. | 我在处理堕落天使的事情上取得了 让人兴奋的进展 |
[11:44] | Remind me to tell you later. | 记得提醒我 稍后给你说哦 |
[11:52] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[11:53] | Eh, no talk. I’m animating. | 呃 别说话 我在做动画呢 |
[11:55] | Why don’t we take a quick ten second break from that | 我们休息个十秒钟 |
[11:57] | so I can show you what’s going on here. | 我给你看看那边的动向 |
[12:00] | Okay, this is Dwight’s second life. | 好的 这是Dwight的第二人生 |
[12:02] | He’s on it all the time. | 他一直在玩这个 |
[12:04] | So much so that his little guy here has created his own world. | 很沉迷 这个小人 已经创造了自己的世界 |
[12:07] | It’s called Second Second Life, | 叫做第二第二人生 |
[12:09] | for those people who want to be removed even further from reality. | 专供那些希望 可以进一步逃离现实的人设计 |
[12:12] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | – 你在说真的? – 是啊 |
[12:13] | Oh, my god. He’s really in pain. | 哦 上帝啊 他的心真的碎了 |
[12:17] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? 这是我的游戏里的化身 随便啦 |
[12:18] | Oh, it’s just my avatar guy, whatever. | 这是我的游戏里的化身 随便啦 |
[12:20] | He looks a lot like you! | 他长的好像你 |
[12:23] | How much time did you spend on that? | 你花了多长时间在这游戏上? |
[12:25] | Not much. | 不是很多 就是为了跟踪Dwight 仅此而已 |
[12:26] | – It’s just for tracking Dwight. – Right. | 就是为了跟踪Dwight 仅此而已 对哦 |
[12:29] | You’re a sportswriter in Philadelphia? | 你是费城的体育专栏作家? |
[12:32] | Nice build too. | 这个创意也不错哦 |
[12:34] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[12:36] | You have a guitar slung on your back. I did not know you played guitar. | 你还背着一个吉他 你会弹吉他么 我怎么不知道 |
[12:41] | I… | 我… |
[12:43] | Why don’t we go back to the animation? | 你还是继续你的动画吧 |
[12:45] | No, no! I want to see more of Philly Jim. | 不 不 不 我还想多了解了解费城的Jim |
[12:47] | I want Philly Jim. | 我要那个费城的Jim |
[12:48] | Ah, show me how this works. | 啊 给我看看效果 |
[12:50] | Oh, boy. | 哦 天哪 |
[12:57] | ♪ Out of paper ♪ | 没有纸了 |
[12:59] | ♪ Out of stock ♪ | 没货了 |
[13:01] | ♪ There’s friendly faces around the block ♪ | 这里四周 都是友善的面庞 |
[13:05] | ♪ Break loose from the chains ♪ | 把那些让你痛苦的锁链 |
[13:07] | ♪ that are causing you pain ♪ | 通通击碎吧 |
[13:10] | ♪ Call Mike and Stanley Jim, Dwight, and creed ♪ | 打电话给Michael或者Stanley Jim Dwight或者Creed |
[13:12] | ♪ Call indian Kelly for your business paper needs ♪ | 打电话给印度妞Kelly 这样就可以满足你的办公用纸需要啦 |
[13:14] | ♪ Call Dunder Mifflin ♪ | 打电话给Dunder Mifflin |
[13:17] | ♪ people person’s paper people ♪ | 一群为人友善 |
[13:19] | ♪ Dunder Mifflin ♪ | 为客户着想的纸品销售人 |
[13:21] | ♪ people person’s pape… ♪ | 一群为人友善 为客户着想的纸品销售人 |
[13:22] | Stop, stop, stop, stop. | 停 停 停 |
[13:25] | This is not me. This is not… This is not my music. | 这个不是我… 不是 不是我的音乐 |
[13:28] | You’re right. It’s better than you. | 没错 这比你的音乐更好 |
[13:29] | It’s us. | 是大家的作品 |
[13:31] | ♪ Dunder Mifflin people person’s paper… ♪ | |
[13:33] | No, no, no… I hate it! I hate it. | 一群为人友善 为客户着想的纸品… 不 不 我不喜欢! 我讨厌这音乐 |
[13:37] | I don’t hate it. I just don’t like it at all. | 我不讨厌 但是我一点也不喜欢 |
[13:40] | And it’s terrible. | 难听死了 |
[13:44] | – You’re on your own, Mike. – Okay, you know what? | 那你自己来吧 Mike 好吧 知道吗? |
[13:46] | Hold on, Darryl. | 继续吧 Darryl |
[13:48] | – You just said you hated it. – No, I said I… | 你刚说你不喜欢的 不 |
[13:50] | I hate the style. | 我说 我不喜欢这个风格 |
[13:52] | ♪ Break me off a piece of that lumber tar ♪ | 给我分一块木头 |
[13:55] | – ♪ Snickers bar ♪ – Okay. | Snickers巧克力棒 好吧 哇噢 |
[13:59] | This looks terrible. | 哇噢 这个看起来 呃 糟透了 |
[14:00] | ♪ break me off a piece… ♪ | 给我分一块Grey Poupon(芥末品牌) |
[14:02] | Andy, Andy! It’s a pivotal scene in the ad. | 这可是广告里最核心的场景 |
[14:04] | And if we don’t get this, if we don’t nail it, | 要是这个搞不定 这个广告就砸了 |
[14:07] | we’re gonna lose the whole triumph of the moment. | 我们就会丢掉这个伟大的胜利时刻 |
[14:09] | The triumph of the will. | 丢掉意志的伟大胜利 |
[14:11] | Now? God, what? | 现在 上帝啊 怎么了? |
[14:13] | What, Phyllis? | 怎么了 Phyllis? |
[14:14] | Well, | 呃 |
[14:16] | I got in line to buy Sue Grafton’s book. | 我排队去买Sue Grafton书 |
[14:18] | On my turn, I asked her if she wanted to be in the ad, | 轮到我的时候 我问她能不能帮我们拍广告 |
[14:21] | and she said “No, thanks,” but I wasn’t supposed to take “no” for an answer. | 她说 “不行 谢谢你” 但是你让我一定要搞定她 |
[14:24] | – That a girl. – So I kept on asking, | 听话的姑娘 所以我就一直在求她 |
[14:26] | and they finally threw me out of the store in front of all my friends. | 然后他们就把我赶出书店了 我的朋友们都亲眼看到了 好吧 |
[14:33] | Did you or did you not get Sue Grafton? | 那你到底有没有请到Sue Grafton? |
[14:37] | No. | 没有 谁给她一张纸巾 |
[14:41] | Can somebody give her a tissue, please? | 行么? 哦! |
[14:46] | Hope you’re not killing yourself on it. ‘Cause I’m sure it’s good enough | 我希望你别太拼命了 这个动画对Michael的广告来说已经够好了 |
[14:49] | for Michael’s ad that will probably be seen by no one. | 而且这个广告很可能谁都没机会看到 |
[14:53] | Maybe, but it’s not good enough for me yet. | 也许吧 但是离我自己的要求还差得远呢 |
[14:55] | Okay. Do you want me to stay? | 好吧 你想我留下来陪你么? |
[14:57] | No, no, you can go home. I’m good. | 不 不 你可以先回家 我没事的 |
[15:00] | Pam is staying late tonight to achieve her dreams. | Pam要熬夜完成自己的梦想 |
[15:04] | So I’m pretty proud of her. | 我为她感到骄傲 |
[15:06] | – Unfortunately, she was my ride home. – You comin’? | – 很不幸 我本来要蹭她的车的 – 要搭我的车吗 |
[15:11] | I… | 我 呃… |
[15:12] | Piss or get off the pot. | 别占着茅坑不拉屎 |
[15:21] | – Dunder Mifflin, this is Pam. – Good morning. | Dunder Mifflin 我是Pam 早上好 |
[15:27] | Yeah, sorry. I looked away for a second, and Creed snatched your hash browns. | 是啊 对不起 我才没注意一小会 Creed就把你的薯饼拿走了 |
[15:32] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | 谢谢 没关系 |
[15:33] | I worked until about 2:45 AM. | 我一直忙到凌晨2点45 |
[15:36] | And then I had to decide if I wanted to spend the night | 然后我不得不决定 我是要陪Michael |
[15:38] | with Michael editing in his office, | 在他的办公室完成编辑工作 |
[15:41] | and Dwight watching Michael edit in his office, | 当时还有Dwight在Michael的办公室看着他编辑 |
[15:44] | or drive home and probably fall asleep at the wheel | 还是开车回家 然后在路上趴在方向盘上睡着 |
[15:46] | and die in a fiery car wreck. | 最后死于一场惨烈的车祸 |
[15:48] | I passed out on my keyboard trying to decide. | 在我左右为难的时候 我在键盘上昏睡过去了 |
[15:53] | Let me pour you some bubbly, | 让我给你爆点料 |
[15:55] | because somebody got to a whole new level last night. | 昨天某晚进入到了一个全新的阶段了 |
[15:58] | Andy, I can’t hear this right now. | Andy 我现在不想听这些 |
[16:00] | No, no, this is good. | 不 不 不 这事很棒 |
[16:02] | You know how we haven’t gotten anywhere that I want to get to physically yet? | 你也知道我们之前一直没有任何进展 但是我非常想跟她亲密接触了 |
[16:05] | Well, last night that changed. | 呃 昨晚一切都改变了 |
[16:09] | We’re making out. | 我们迈出一大步 |
[16:10] | I’m kissing her neck, and her cheek, and her earlobe. | 我吻了她的脖子 还有脸颊 还有耳垂 |
[16:14] | And she’s not really kissing me back, | 她并没有真正回吻我 |
[16:16] | but she closes her eyes and she’s, like, | 但是她闭上了眼睛 然后她还 轻声说 |
[16:20] | “Oh, D. Oh, D.” | “哦 D 哦 D” |
[16:25] | She called you D? | 她叫你D? |
[16:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:30] | D for Andy. | D就是Andy了 哦 |
[16:32] | D Oh, D. | |
[16:35] | Oh, D. | 哦 D |
[16:51] | I’m about to send the ad to corporate. | 我准备把广告发给总部了 |
[16:54] | And it is sent. | 在发了 |
[16:57] | They’ll probably watch it right away. I would. | 他们很可能马上就要看到它了 |
[17:01] | Okay. | 要是我就会 好的 |
[17:07] | – Yes? – Pam, please clear my phone lines. | 什么事? Pam 请检查一下我的电话线路 |
[17:10] | Certainly. | 没问题 |
[17:15] | Okay, clear. | 好了 搞定 |
[17:17] | They could call any second now. | 他们随时都会打电话来 |
[17:23] | Oh, god. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[17:32] | I better call. | 还是我打过去吧 |
[17:38] | Well, it’s been tough. | 呃 这滋味不好受 |
[17:41] | The geniuses at corporate rejected my commercial. | 总部的天才们否定了我的广告 |
[17:44] | And tonight they are airing the brain-dead version. | 今晚他们要播放那个死板的版本 |
[17:46] | So welcome one and all | 欢迎大家参加07年度世界狗屎公司节首映礼! |
[17:49] | to the world premiere of corporate crapfest! | 哦! |
[18:12] | – Hey, seemed like a big hit. – No, people are stupid. | 嗨 好像很不错啊 不 他们都蠢极了 |
[18:14] | People like waving. | 人们都喜欢挥手 |
[18:17] | Waving sells. It’s not art. | 挥手能卖出去东西 但是那不是艺术 |
[18:20] | Yet we made our ad. | 但是我们做了自己的广告 |
[18:22] | The real one was full of humor, and full of depth, | 这个广告充满了幽默感 |
[18:26] | and full of heart. | 很有深度 非常有想法 |
[18:28] | And it was real. | 而且非常真实 |
[18:30] | Hey, could you do me a favor? Could you put that in the dvd player? | 嗨 能帮我个忙么? 能不能把那个放到DVD机里去? |
[18:34] | Hey, everybody. Just want to welcome you all to the premiere | 嗨 各位 欢迎大家参加 |
[18:37] | of the real Dunder Mifflin commercial. | 真正的Dunder Mifflin广告的首映礼 |
[18:40] | The Michael Scott director’s cut. | 这是Michael Scott导演剪辑的版本 |
[18:42] | Hope you like it. | 希望你能喜欢 |
[18:46] | It all starts with an idea. | 一开始只是个想法 |
[18:50] | But you can never tell where an idea will end up. | 但是你永远不会知道想法最终会成为什么 |
[18:58] | Because ideas spread. | 因为想法会传播 |
[19:00] | They change, grow. | 会改变 成长 |
[19:04] | They connect us with the world. | 它将我们和世界联系在一起 |
[19:11] | And in a fast moving world, | 这个世界运转迅速 |
[19:15] | where good news moves at the speed of time… | 好消息总能在第一时间送达 |
[19:24] | and bad news isn’t always what it seems. | 而坏消息 也许也并不像想象中那么糟糕 |
[19:39] | Because when push comes to shove, | 因为是我们让他们展现出本来面目 |
[19:48] | we all deserve a second chance… | 我们都该有第二次选择的机会 |
[19:55] | to score. | 去改变 |
[20:03] | Dunder Dunder Mifflin. | |
[20:05] | Mifflin Limitless paper in a paperless world. | |
[20:17] | Really good. | 无纸世界里的无限纸品 |
[20:19] | Animation? All her, by the way. | 动画? 都是她做的 |
[20:21] | – Really? The animation was cool. – Thanks. | 真的吗 没错 是她做的 那动画酷极了 谢谢 |
[20:24] | You ever been on a motorcycle? | 你坐过摩托车么 |
[20:27] | Michael, that was fun. | Michael 很有意思 |
[20:30] | That was fun. | 的确很有意思 |
[20:32] | Next round of drinks is on me, people. ♪ Claude Van Damme ♪ | 下一轮的酒我请了 |
[20:43] | ♪ Hair for men ♪ ♪ Poison gas ♪ ♪ Nutrasweet ♪ | 各位 |
[20:48] | It’s gotta rhyme with “piece”. | 那次跟Peace这个词押韵 |
[20:50] | Fancy feast! | 超级盛宴 |
[20:51] | ♪ Break me off a piece of that fancy feast ♪ | 给我分一块超级盛宴 |
[20:55] | It’s a cat food. | 是猫食 |
[20:56] | Nailed it. |