时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Dunder Mifflin, this is Rolando. | Dunder Mifflin公司 我是Rolando |
[00:04] | Oh yes, she’s been expecting your call. | 哦 是的 她在等你的电话 |
[00:10] | Yeah. | 进来 |
[00:13] | – He’s on line one. – Thanks, Ro. | – 他在一号线上 – 谢谢 Ro |
[00:17] | Hey, we finally connected. How’s Scranton? | 嘿 我们终于联络上了 Scranton还好吗? |
[00:20] | I am the regional manager of Dunder-Mifflin Utica branch. | 我是Dunder Mifflin公司 Utica分部的区域经理 |
[00:23] | Turns out it’s a pretty easy gig when your boss isn’t an idiot | 看来当你老板是个傻瓜 你的男朋友爱上了别人 |
[00:26] | and your boyfriend’s not in love with somebody else. | 事情就会变得容易得多 |
[00:28] | Look, All I’m saying is it would be a great opportunity, | 看 我的意思是这会是个很好的机会 |
[00:31] | and we’d love to have you come aboard. | 我们很乐意让你过来 |
[00:33] | So think about it, okay? | 那么考虑一下吧 好吗? |
[00:37] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[00:39] | For the record, a certain Scranton salesman approached me, okay? | 看 事实上是 某个Scranton分部销售员找的我 好吧? |
[00:44] | – This is perfect! – He looks like your twin. | – 这真是太完美了! – 它看起来像是你的双胞胎 |
[00:46] | This is a dummy, a la “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off”. | 这是《春天不是读书天》的假人 |
[00:50] | We have tied a string to the wrist, which goes to the door. | 我们在手腕上绑了根线 这线连到门上 |
[00:52] | When somebody opens the door, the hand goes down, hits the remote, | 当有人打开门后 手就会放下来 击中这个遥控 |
[00:56] | turns on the tape recorder, which is me snoring. | 开启这个录音机 里面是我打鼾的声音 |
[00:59] | Now nobody knows whether I am here, | 那么没有人会知道 我是在这里还是离开了 |
[01:02] | or whether I am gone. – I will know. | – 我会知道的 |
[01:04] | But you will not tell anyone. | – 但你不会告诉别人的 |
[01:06] | I won’t need to because we’ll be together playing hooky. Yeah. | 我不需要 因为我们会一起旷工! |
[01:09] | Well, sometimes. Most of the time I will be with Ryan, or Darryl. | 有时 大多数时间 我会和Ryan在一起 或是Darryl |
[01:13] | Yes? Oh good, good Stanley! First victim, | 进来 哦 好 很好 Stanley! |
[01:16] | this is what I want you to do. Go out, come back in. | 第一个受害者! 这是我想让你做的 出去 再回来 我们会藏起来 |
[01:19] | We’re going to hide. I want you to tell me if this looks like me, okay? | 我想让你告诉我这个像不像我 |
[01:22] | I don’t understand why sleeping at your desk | 我不明白为什么 |
[01:24] | is better than you not being here. – Just go out, and come back in. | 睡着了要好于你不… 出去再进来就是了 |
[01:27] | I got an offer from Utica for more money, | 我从Utica得到了录取通知 为了更多的钱 |
[01:29] | and I’m going to take it. | 我要接受它了 |
[01:32] | What? | 什么? 部门战争 |
[02:08] | Hey, everyone, can I have your attention, please? | 嘿 各位 请允许我讲几句话? |
[02:10] | I just thought you all should know | 我只是觉得你们都应该知道 |
[02:12] | that Stanley Hudson is planning on leaving us, | Stanley Hudson准备离开我们了 |
[02:16] | because our old friend Karen from Utica | 因为我们Utica的老朋友Karen |
[02:18] | is going to give him more money to work there. | 要付他更多的钱 让他在那边工作 好啊! 不 不 不 不 不 |
[02:25] | You completely misinterpreted my tone, this is a horrible thing. | 你们完全误解了我的语调 这是件糟糕的事情 |
[02:29] | Clearly, Karen is trying to get back at us because Jim dumped her. | 显然 Karen在试图报复我们 因为Jim甩了她 |
[02:34] | Oh, I don’t think that is what’s happening. | – 我不觉得事情是这样 – |
[02:36] | Well, smarty pants, then why? | 好吧 聪明人 那为什么? |
[02:38] | Why is she trying to take Stanley from us? | 她为什么要让Stanley离开我们? |
[02:42] | I think it’s because of my sales record. | 我觉得是因为我的销售记录 |
[02:44] | That could not possibly be it. | 这绝对不可能 |
[02:47] | You cannot take the hilarious black guy from the office. | 你不能把可笑的黑人从公司挖走 |
[02:51] | Stanley is part of what makes this branch so extraordinary. | Stanley是使这分部 如此特别的原因之一 |
[02:54] | The bluesy wisdom, the sassy remarks, | 忧郁的智慧 无礼的评论 |
[02:57] | the crossword puzzles, the smile, those big watery red eyes. | 纵横字谜 那微笑 那双水汪汪的红色大眼睛 |
[03:03] | I don’t know how George Bush did it when Colin Powell left, | 我不知道当Colin Powell离开时 George Bush是怎么熬过来的 |
[03:05] | and if Utica thinks that they are going to poach Stanley, | 而如果Utica觉得他们能窃取Stanley |
[03:09] | they have another thing coming. | 他们就有另外的事要想想了 |
[03:17] | – How can I get you to stay? – Money. | – 我怎么才能让你留下? – 钱 |
[03:19] | Yeah, we all want money. But there is none in the budget, so… | 是啊 我们都想要钱 但预算里一个子儿也没有 所以… |
[03:25] | Tell me why you’re really leaving. – Money. | – 告诉我你要离开的真正原因 – 钱 |
[03:29] | Mo money mo problems, Stanley. You of all people should know that. | 钱越多 问题越多 Stanley 你们所有人都应该知道 |
[03:32] | Let me ask you this: | 让我问问你 |
[03:34] | If I were… – Money. | – 如果我… – 钱 |
[03:38] | Oscar, did you bring it? | 你带来了吗? |
[03:43] | To be Edwardian. His best work. | 他最好的作品 |
[03:46] | Okay, well I have the tablecloth, don’t forget the flatware. | 我有桌布 别忘了餐具 |
[03:48] | Sure thing Pam, can’t wait. | 当然 等不及了 |
[03:50] | Oscar, Toby, and I are founding members of the Finer Things Club. | Oscar, Toby和我是 艺术俱乐部的创始成员 |
[03:54] | We meet once a month to discuss books and art, | 我们每月见一见来讨论书和艺术 |
[03:57] | celebrate culture in a very civilized way. | 以非常文明的方式来欢庆文化 |
[04:00] | Sometimes the debate can get heated, but we’re always respectful. | 有时辩论会很激烈 但我们总是相互尊重 |
[04:05] | There is no paper, no plastic, and no work talk allowed. | 不允许谈论纸 塑料和工作 |
[04:11] | It’s very exclusive. | 这个俱乐部很排外 |
[04:13] | Besides having sex with men, | 除了和男人发生性关系 |
[04:15] | I would say that the Finer Things Club is the gayest thing about me. | 我会说艺术俱乐部 是我最同志的一件事 |
[04:20] | So tell me again why I can’t be part of your club. | 那么再告诉我一次 我为何不能成为你们俱乐部的一员? |
[04:23] | Because some people think you monopolize the conversation | 因为有人觉得你会为了显得搞笑 |
[04:26] | by trying to be funny. | 而独断了谈话 |
[04:28] | – Oscar? – Some people. | – 某人 |
[04:31] | – Hello? – Fillipellers, how’s it hanging? | 你好? 菲律宾人 他们过得(hanging-悬挂)如何? |
[04:34] | – Michael… – To the left? | – 朝左?朝右?(hanging的双关) |
[04:35] | – To the right? – Listen, I’m, I’m… | – 听着 我非常… – 好吧 |
[04:36] | – Okay, enough small talk, go ahead. – You called me. | – 玩笑开够了 你说吧 – 是你打给我的 |
[04:40] | Yes, listen… | 对 听着 |
[04:43] | You cannot tear Stanley from his family like this. | 你不能像这样把 Stanley和他的家人分开 |
[04:45] | I’m pretty sure his family’s coming with him. | 我很肯定他的家人和他一起过来 |
[04:48] | No, his work family. Look, this is very hard for me, | 不 是他的工作家人 看 |
[04:51] | but I’m going to give you my best man. You may have Toby. | 这对我来说很难 但我要给你我最好的人 你可以要Toby |
[04:55] | Toby’s not a salesperson. | Toby不是销售员 |
[04:56] | You can train him. He’s very very smart, and funny, and charming… | 你可以培训他 他非常 非常聪明 并且有趣 有魅力 |
[05:03] | You know, I can’t do it, Toby is the worst. That was a bluff, | 你知道… 我做不到 Toby是最糟的 这… 这是诈骗 |
[05:10] | Listen, if you are going to poach one of my guys, | 听着 如果你要挖我的人 |
[05:12] | I’m going to poach one of yours. | 我就要挖你的人 |
[05:15] | – Goodbye Michael. – Okay, goodbye. Wait! Wait! | – 再见 Michael – 好的 再见 等等 等等! Karen |
[05:18] | Karen, could you transfer me to one of your salespeople, please? | 你能给我调你的一个销售员来吗 拜托? |
[05:21] | Your best one? | 你最好的? |
[05:26] | I have Ben Nugent on the line, he is the top salesman in Utica. | Ben Nugent在线上了 他是Utica最好的销售员 |
[05:29] | – Hi Ben, Michael Scott. – Hi, Michael. | – 嗨 Ben 我是Michael Scott – 嗨 Michael |
[05:32] | I’m going to cut right to the chase here. Do you like magic? | 我直话直说 你喜欢魔法吗? |
[05:36] | Because I’m a genie in a bottle, and I’m going to grant you 3 wishes: | 因为我是个瓶子里的精灵 我要实现你三个愿望: |
[05:40] | To move to Scranton, to have a great job, and to be my best friend. | 调到Scranton分部 得到非常棒的工作 并成为我最好的朋友 |
[05:45] | Aren’t you the guy that hit the woman with your car? | 你不是那个用车撞了一个女人的人吗? |
[05:49] | Get out. | 出去 |
[05:51] | Yeah. I also saved her life, but I guess that’s not as grabby. | 是的 我还救了她的命 但我想这不如那个抢眼 |
[05:56] | Everyone says Scranton branch is worse than Camden. | 大家都说Scranton分部 比Camden分部还糟 |
[05:59] | Didn’t everyone from Stanford quit, like immediately? | Stamford那帮人不是立刻辞职了吗? |
[06:02] | No, I fired them, and you’re next. | 不 我炒掉了他们 而你是下一个 |
[06:08] | – So what do you say? – Seriously? | 那么你说呢? 讲真的? |
[06:11] | What is that guy talking about? Scranton is not lame. | 这人在说什么呢啊? Scranton可不烂 |
[06:15] | Scranton is the cool fun branch. We’re like Animal House. | Scranton是个又酷又有趣的分部 我们就像是动物乐园 |
[06:21] | Found him! | 找到他了! |
[06:24] | We’re getting crapped on. | 我们要赌一把了 |
[06:25] | Word is that our branch sucks, and we have to do something about it. | 有话说我们的分部很烂 我们要对此做点什么 |
[06:28] | – So what are you going to do? – What are we going to do? | – 你要做什么? – 我们要做什么? |
[06:30] | We are going to make a monster sale, that’s what we’re going to do. | 我们要做的就是弄个大单子 |
[06:33] | – Corcroan dropped Staples. – Did they? | – Corcoran公司击倒了Staples公司 – 是吗? |
[06:35] | Yes they did, oh yes they did, and we are going to murder it. | 是的 他们做到了 哦 是的 他们做到了 而我们要杀掉它! |
[06:39] | You, me, Dwight are going to jump into my PT Cruiser, | 你 我 Dwight 要跳进我的PT Cruiser车 |
[06:42] | and we’re going to crush this sale. | 我们要得到这笔单子 |
[06:44] | We’re going to prove… what the hell is that music? | 我们要证明… 这音乐是什么? |
[06:48] | – It’s Vivaldi, for Finer Things. – That’s the problem, | 这是维瓦尔蒂 是艺术俱乐部的东西 这就是问题所在 |
[06:50] | that’s the problem. We need rock n’ roll Pam, rock n’ roll. | 这就是问题所在 我们需要摇滚 Pam 摇滚! |
[06:55] | Alright? | 好吧? |
[06:56] | Oh… My… God, | 哦 我的… 上帝 |
[07:02] | that’s why people are leaving. | 这就是为何人们要离开 我… |
[07:08] | I have no words. | 我无语了 |
[07:22] | – We just passed the exit for Corcroan. – What? What? We did? | 我们刚过了Corcoran的出口 什么?我们有吗? |
[07:27] | Surprise! | 惊喜! – 耶! – 看看他的表情! |
[07:30] | Look at his face! | Look at his face! |
[07:33] | What are we doing? | – 看看他的表情! – 我们在做什么? |
[07:35] | What are we doing, Dwight, what we are doing? | 我们在做什么 Dwight? 我们在做什么? |
[07:37] | Well, gee, Jim, I don’t know, I guess there’s no sales call today. | 哦 天 Jim 我不知道 我想今天没有销售要跑 |
[07:40] | We are going on a panty raid to Utica, is what we’re doing. | 我们要做的是突袭Utica |
[07:44] | We’re going to Utica? | 我们要去Utica? |
[07:47] | – I’m not going to Utica right now. – Yes you are. Oh, buckle up Jim. | 我不去Utica 是的 你要去 哦 扣上安全带 Jim |
[07:52] | We are going to make Karen wish that she had never been dumped by you. | 我们要让Karen |
[07:56] | – Utica! Utica! Utica! Utica! Utica! | 希望从来没被你甩掉 |
[08:03] | In your face. | 在你面前 |
[08:05] | I can’t believe you guys. | 我简直不敢相信你们俩 |
[08:07] | I’m not going to go further piss off my ex-girlfriend. | 我不会去惹怒我的前女友 |
[08:09] | – Are you calling Karen? – No, I’m not calling Karen. | – 你在打给Karen吗? – 不 我没在打给Karen |
[08:11] | – He’s lying. – Yep, get it. | – 他在撒谎 – 是的 明白 |
[08:14] | What are you doing? Stop it, Dwight! | 你在做什么? 停下来 Dwight! |
[08:18] | Are you kidding me? | – 你在开玩笑吗? |
[08:19] | No communication with the outside world, Jim. | – 不能和外界联络 |
[08:21] | It had to be done, it had to be done. | 必须这么做 必须这么做 |
[08:24] | Well, that kind of sucks, | 真不太好 |
[08:26] | because it had all the photos of my brother’s new baby on it, | 因为里面有所有我哥哥新生儿的照片 所以… |
[08:31] | Oh no, that is too bad. Shoot. | 哦 不 这真是太糟了 |
[08:45] | Hey, Dwight, he found it. | – 好吧 – 嘿 Dwight 他找到了 |
[08:48] | You know what? I’m just going to call a cab from here. | – 我从这儿叫辆出租车了 |
[08:50] | Alright, you’ll miss the best prank ever. | – 好吧 – |
[08:52] | Alright. | 你要错过有史最好的恶作剧了 – 好啊 |
[08:55] | Wait, what are you planning on doing? | 等等 你们要干什么? |
[09:00] | – Do you really wanna know? – Oh, God. | 你真的想知道吗? |
[09:02] | Follow me, come here. Here’s what we brought. | – 哦 天 – |
[09:05] | We brought uniforms from the warehouse. I brought silly string, | 跟我来 过来 这是我们带来的 我们从仓库带来了制服 我带来了喷彩摩丝 |
[09:09] | Dwight brought gasoline and chunks of rubber to make stink bombs. | Dwight带来了汽油和橡胶来做臭气弹 |
[09:11] | – Or real bombs. – No, no, not real bombs. | – 或者真的炸弹 – 不 不 不是真的炸弹 |
[09:14] | Yeah, come on, it will be so badass. | 是啊 来吧 这会非常有趣的 |
[09:17] | Maybe, maybe, I don’t know. – No. | 也许吧 我不知道 可能会有趣 呃… |
[09:19] | It could be badass. Yeah, it will. | – 是的 会的! – 不! |
[09:22] | No, absolutely we are not doing this. | 我们绝对不能这么做 |
[09:24] | Come on, I already filled the bottles with the gas. | 我已经装满了一瓶汽油 |
[09:26] | it’s going to be so badass! | 这会非常有趣的! |
[09:27] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧?我们一直开着 后备箱放着这东西的车? |
[09:28] | We’ve been driving around with this in the trunk the whole time? | 你开玩笑吧?我们一直开着 后备箱放着这东西的车? |
[09:31] | Teach her to offer Stanley more money. | 教她给Stanley更多的钱 |
[09:35] | So the deal was, Dwight doesn’t blow anything up, | 那么… 交易是 |
[09:39] | and I wear a costume. | Dwight不会炸任何东西 而我要穿着行头 |
[09:43] | And a moustache. | 和胡子 |
[09:47] | So, why did you and Karen break up? | 那么你为何和Karen分手? |
[09:50] | – Was it the sex? – What? | – 是因为性吗? – 什么? |
[09:51] | I can’t imagine the sex being bad, | 我难以想象性事不好 她的身体… |
[09:53] | – I mean her body is awesome. – Why don’t we play that alphabet game | 知道吗 我们为何不玩那个你说的 |
[09:56] | that you were talking about? – Okay, I will start. | 那个字母游戏呢? 好啊 我来开始 |
[10:00] | “A.” “A” my name is Alan, and my wife’s name is Alice, | “A” 我的名字叫Alan 我妻子的名字叫Alice |
[10:05] | we live in Alaska, and we sell… | 我们住在Alaska 我们卖… |
[10:09] | Damn it! What do we sell? | 该死 我们卖什么呢? |
[10:12] | – Doesn’t matter. – I’m trying to think of what we could sell. | 无所谓 – |
[10:14] | Doesn’t matter. | 我在想我们会卖什么 – 这无所谓 |
[10:16] | What is that? That sound… | 那是什么? 那声音像是… |
[10:19] | The air-conditioning leaking or something? | 空调漏气或者什么? |
[10:22] | That doesn’t make sense, couldn’t be. | 这说不通啊 不会的 |
[10:24] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[10:28] | Dwight, are you peeing? | Dwight 你在尿尿吗? |
[10:30] | – I’m peeing in this empty can. – Oh my God! | – 我在这个空罐子里尿尿呢 – 哦 我的天! |
[10:33] | That is disgusting, Dwight! | 这真恶心 Dwight |
[10:35] | Well you said that we couldn’t make anymore stops, and I really had to go. | 你说过我们不能再停车了 |
[10:37] | – Michael, watch the road! – Hey, you’re making me spray! | 小心路! 嘿 你让我渐出去了! |
[10:39] | I’ll kill you, man! | – 我要杀了你 伙计! – 哦 我的天 |
[10:41] | – Michael! Michael, pull over! – That is just so disgusting! | – Michael Michael 靠边停 – 这真是太恶心了! |
[10:44] | I think I cut my penis on the lid! | 我想这盖子剌到我的鸡鸡了 |
[10:47] | Can you imagine a life | 你能想象你要做的就是在意大利 |
[10:48] | where all you have to do is summer in the Italian countryside? | 乡下夏天度过一生吗? |
[10:51] | I know right? I just want to go, and look at art, | 我明白 对吧? 我只是想去看艺术展… |
[10:54] | and swim in the Adriatic. | 并在亚得里亚海里游泳 |
[10:56] | And spend time with George Emerson. That’s what I would do. | 并和George Emerson共度时间 这就是我想做的 |
[11:00] | I mean it’s the best male protagonist we’ve read, right? | 我是说 这是我们读过的最好的男主角 对吗? |
[11:03] | – Totally, I mean, come on, such a free spirit. – What are you doing? | 绝对是! – 我是说 是啊 如此自由的灵魂 – 你在做什么? |
[11:06] | Just came to discuss my favorite E.M. Forester novel. | 只是过来讨论一下 我喜爱的E.M. Forster的小说 |
[11:11] | Pam, these finger sandwiches look finger-lickin’ delicious. | Pam 这些手指三明治真让人十指大动 Pam |
[11:16] | I’m sorry Andy, but this is a closed club. | 我很抱歉 Andy 这是个有会员限制的俱乐部 |
[11:22] | The Finer Things Club is the most exclusive club in this office. | 艺术俱乐部 是这公司里最排外的俱乐部 |
[11:27] | Naturally, it’s where I need to be. | 自然地 就是我要去的地方 |
[11:29] | The party planning committee is my back up, | 派对筹划委员会是我的后盾 |
[11:31] | and Kevin’s band is my safety. | Kevin的乐队是我的保险 |
[11:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:37] | I’ll just… | 那我就… |
[11:40] | sit here, in the common area, and read my book. | 坐在这儿 在公共区域 读我的书 |
[11:45] | Which just happens to be the very same book you’re reading. | 凑巧同样是你们在读的书 |
[11:48] | Alright, just know that you’re not | 好吧 只是了解你自己 |
[11:50] | in the Finer Things Club. – Why can’t I be in the club? | 不是艺术俱乐部的一员 我为何不能是这个俱乐部的? |
[11:54] | I can’t believe we’re here, I can’t believe this is happening. | 我真不敢相信我们到了这里 – |
[11:57] | Believe it. | 我真不敢相信这发生了 – 相信吧 |
[11:59] | – Afro wig, do you want the afro wig? – No, Michael. I’m not leaving the car. | 你想要黑人假发吗? 不 Michael 我不会离开这车的 |
[12:03] | Alright, Dwight, here’s how it’s going to go down. You and I… | – 天 好吧 Dwight – 是的 行动是这样的 你和我… |
[12:07] | Guy’s going by. | 有人要走过去 |
[12:09] | You and I are going to sneak inside and pretend that we are warehouse workers. | 你和我要偷溜进去 我们要装成是仓库工人 |
[12:12] | Then we will silly string the beejeezus out of the place. | 我们要把这地方弄翻天 |
[12:15] | And if we have to defend ourselves, | 如果我们要防卫自己 |
[12:16] | I will stab the security guy in the eye with the jumbo chalk. | 我会用这个巨大的粉笔刺警卫的眼睛 |
[12:20] | No, no, you won’t do that. Nope. | 不! 不 你不能那么做 不行 |
[12:22] | Then I’ll grind up the jumbo chalk and blow it in his eyes. | 那么我要碾碎它 并吹到他眼睛里 |
[12:24] | Dwight, nothing with the eyes, please? | Dwight 不要动眼睛 拜托? |
[12:28] | Okay, Jim. | 好吧 Jim |
[12:31] | Oh my God, that’s her! That’s her, go, go, go. | 哦 我的天 是她 是她 走 走 走! |
[12:33] | Let’s move! Move, move, move, move! | – 我们行动 行动 |
[12:34] | – Shut up! – This is the dumbest thing we’ve ever done. | 行动! – 闭嘴! 这是我们做过的最傻的事 |
[12:48] | I think it’s interesting how Forster uses Italy to represent sexuality and passion. | 我认为Forster用意大利来代表 性和激情是很有趣的 |
[12:54] | And that also brought up themes of, uh, you know, fate and coincidence. | 这也激发了… 你知道 宿命和偶然的主题 |
[12:58] | And Lucy’s torn between these two things. | Lucy在这两者中挣扎 |
[13:01] | She’s torn between passion and convention. | 她在激情和传统中挣扎 |
[13:03] | Damn it! | 该死! 这… |
[13:11] | To be making a case for passion in Edwardian times, | 在Edwardian的时代里 是这样定义激情的 |
[13:14] | I thought was, uh… – Yes! | – 我觉得… – 耶! |
[13:19] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[13:22] | Maybe sort of ahead of his time as a writer. | 使他赶超于同时代的作家 |
[13:24] | – Very brave. – Very brave choice, I thought also. | 非常勇敢 我也觉得是非常勇敢的一举 |
[13:27] | And George, his youthfulness. | 而George 他的… 他的青春 |
[13:30] | His, um, freedom. | 他的… 他的自由 |
[13:33] | Evokes, um, feelings… | 引发了… 感情 |
[13:41] | – What are you microwaving? – Popcorn. | – 你在微什么?! – 爆米花 |
[13:43] | Why don’t you use the microwave in the kitchen, Phyllis? | 你为何不用厨房里的微波炉呢 Phyllis? |
[13:46] | Someone needs to clean it. It smells like popcorn. | 有人需要去清理一下 那闻起来像爆米花 |
[13:56] | So, Stanley, are you really outta here? | 那么 Stanley 你真的要离开这里吗? |
[13:58] | Yep, looks that way. | 是的 看上去是这样了 |
[14:02] | I’m gonna miss you, man. | 我会想你的 哥们儿 |
[14:04] | You’ve been like an uncle to me. | 你对我一直像是个叔叔 |
[14:06] | Like a kind old uncle Remus. | 像是个老… Remus叔叔 |
[14:11] | I wanna stay in touch. | 我们保持联络 |
[14:18] | – We are in a stairwell. – We are climbing some stairs. | 我们在楼梯间 我们在爬楼梯 |
[14:24] | – I’m breathing heavily. – Okay, you know what? | – 我喘不过气 – 知道吗? |
[14:25] | You don’t need to be updating me as much as you’re updating me. | 你真的不必每件事都向我汇报 |
[14:28] | – Well… – There’s a guy, there’s a guy. | 有个人 |
[14:29] | There’s a security guard coming by. | 有个保安要过来了 |
[14:32] | Hello, we’re warehouse workers. Would you like more proof? | 你好 我们是仓库工作人员 你需要更多的证据吗? |
[14:38] | Oh my God, that was very close. | 哦 我的天 这可真悬啊 |
[14:39] | – I can see the security guard’s eyes. – No, no, don’t do anything to them. | – 我能看到那保安的眼睛 – 不 不 别对眼睛做什么 |
[14:43] | I have to do something to his eyes. | 我必须对他的眼睛做点什么! |
[14:45] | The eyes are the groin of the head. | 眼睛… 是头部的凹槽 |
[14:49] | Alright, Great Scott, if you found that choking hazard poster, just head on home. | 好的 好样的Scott 如果你们找到了那个 令人窒息的危险海报就回来 |
[14:53] | We found something far better, their crown jewel. | 我们拿到了更好的东西 他们的王冠宝石 |
[14:55] | Their industrial copier. | 他们的复印机 |
[14:58] | – Isn’t that thing huge? – It’s enormous, but it’s got wheels. | 那东西巨大吗? 这太庞大了 |
[15:02] | We’re wheeling it down the hall, into the stairwell. | 但它有轮子 我们在把它推出大厅 到楼梯间 |
[15:05] | Get the car ready, keep the engine running. | 把车准备好 把引擎开着 |
[15:08] | No, that is a terrible idea, don’t do this. | 不 这是个糟糕的主意 别这么做 |
[15:13] | – My hip bone! – We’re wedged between the copier and the railing. | 我的臀骨!我们夹在了 复印机和围栏中间 哇奥!天! |
[15:18] | Ow, my leg! Jim, leave us. | 我的腿!Jim 舍下我们! |
[15:20] | – Save yourself! – Don’t leave us, help us, we need help Jim! | – 别舍下我们! – 救你自己! 别舍下我们 帮帮我们! 我们需要帮助 Jim! |
[15:24] | First of all, stop using my name. And second of all- | 好吧 首先 不要叫我的名字 其次… |
[15:28] | – Dwight, you gotta move! – Damn it guys! | – Dwight 你要动一下… – 该死 伙计们! |
[15:30] | – Dwight, could you move over a little bit. – I’m losing control of my bladder. | – Dwight 往那边移一点! – 我对我的膀胱失去控制了! |
[15:33] | Oh my God, oh my God, Karen is back! | 哦 我的天 哦 我的天 Karen回来了 |
[15:35] | Did you say Karen? | 你是说Karen? |
[15:36] | Take her to a motel, make love to her, Jim. | 把她带去旅店 和她上床 Jim |
[15:39] | No, I’m not doing that. | 不 我不会那么做 |
[15:41] | – Just say you wanna get back together. – No, I’m not doing that! | 就说你想合好 不! 我不会那么做的 |
[15:44] | It doesn’t have to mean anything. Just do it for Stanley. | 这不必意味着什么 就… 为Stanley这么做吧 |
[15:48] | Come on Jim, just climb on top of her and think about Stanley. | 来吧 Jim 爬到她身上去 并想着Stanley |
[15:53] | Jim, if this is it for me, promise me something. | 如果这时我的死期 答应我件事 |
[15:58] | Host the Dundies. | – 主持Dundies |
[16:03] | Hey, Karen. | 嘿 Karen |
[16:07] | What are you doing here? | 呃… 你在这儿做什么? |
[16:08] | First of all, hi. | 首先 嗨 |
[16:10] | What are you doing here? | – 你在这儿做什么? |
[16:12] | You good? | – 你还好吧? |
[16:15] | I’m just checking on the other branches. | 我只是在拜访其他分部 |
[16:17] | Michael wants me to do that from time to time, so… | Michael时不时地会想让我去做 所以… |
[16:19] | Do not tell Karen about the industrial copier. | Jim 别告诉Karen复印机的事! |
[16:23] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[16:25] | I cried for weeks over that guy, so yeah, | 我为那男人哭了好几周 所以 是的… |
[16:28] | seeing him climb out of a PT Cruiser in a ladies warehouse uniform | 看到他穿着女仓库制服 从PT Cruiser车中爬出来… |
[16:33] | felt pretty good. | 感觉相当不错 |
[16:35] | Let me ask you, did you accomplish what you wanted? | 让我问问你们 你们达到你们想要做的了吗? |
[16:38] | Listen, lady, you can expect these kind of repercussions | 听着 女士 只要你在挖我们的人 |
[16:42] | as long as you keep trying to poach our people. | 你就等着这样的反应吧 |
[16:44] | I’m taking Stanley. | 我要挖走Stanley |
[16:46] | Then we will burn Utica to the ground. | 那么我们会把Utica炸为平地 |
[16:53] | Granted, maybe this was not the best idea | 同意 或许这不是最好的办法 |
[16:56] | but at least we care enough about our employees | 但至少我们足够在意我们的雇员 |
[17:00] | that we are willing to fight for them. | 我们愿意为他们而战 |
[17:04] | And if you so much as harm a hair on Stanley’s head, | 而如果你动了Stanley一根头发… |
[17:09] | we will burn Utica to the ground. | 我们会把Utica炸为平地 |
[17:19] | – Jim, hang on a second? – Yes. | – Jim 等一下? – 好 |
[17:24] | So you’re still doing this kind of stuff, huh? | 那么你还是在 做这样的事 啊? |
[17:28] | Yeah, trying to quit though. | 是啊 不过要改掉呢 |
[17:31] | If you wanted to see me, you could have just called me like an adult. | 如果你想见我 你可以像成人一样打电话给我 |
[17:34] | Oh no, I didn’t want to see you. | 不 我不是想见你 |
[17:37] | Not that I’m not happy to be seeing you right now, | 不是说我见到你不高兴 现在 |
[17:40] | I’m just saying ultimately I was here for the copier. | 我只是说 最终我是为了复印机来的 |
[17:43] | Equal, I’d say it was equal. So, good to see you… | 同等的 我说是同等的 所以 见到你很高兴… |
[17:50] | I mean, it’s just that… | 我是说 只是… |
[17:52] | You know, Pam and I are still dating, so, | 你知道 Pam和我仍在约会 所以… |
[17:55] | and, I just mean that things are going really well, | 我的意思是… |
[17:58] | so I didn’t want to see you. | 事情进展非常不错 所以我没有想见你… |
[18:01] | Oh, things are going really well? Are they? | 事情进展非常不错?是吗? |
[18:04] | They are? That’s great, that’s so great. | 是的 太好了 这太好了 |
[18:07] | I wanna hear more about how happy you are with Pam. | 我想听更多的你和Pam有多开心 |
[18:10] | Can you tell me more about that? Thank you so much for coming to Utica, | 你能再多讲些吗? 非常感谢你来Utica |
[18:14] | and breaking my copier, | 弄坏了我的复印机 |
[18:15] | and telling me how well things are going in your relationship, | 并告诉我你们的关系发展得多好 |
[18:17] | really, thank you. – Alright. | – 真的 谢谢 – 好吧 |
[18:20] | You are welcome. I’m going to go | 不客气 我要走了因为… – |
[18:23] | because of the… traffic. – Traffic, yeah. | 堵车 – 堵车 是啊 |
[18:27] | Oh, def-go, go because of traffic, definitely, beat-beat the traffic. | 哦 当… 走… 走吧 因为堵车 当然 打败… 打败堵车 |
[18:33] | I will… | 我… 会的… |
[18:40] | We tried and we failed. | 我们试过了 我们失败了 |
[18:45] | Stanley, you may go. | 你可以走了 |
[18:51] | Here is a box… | 这是 一个箱子… |
[18:55] | for your things, | 乘你的东西 |
[18:59] | but I doubt that that box will be able to contain | 但我怀疑那个箱子能装下… |
[19:03] | all the memories that you have of this place. | 你在这个地方所有的回忆 |
[19:07] | Fly away, sweet little bird, | 飞走吧 甜美的小鸟 |
[19:10] | fly away and be free. | 飞走并自由吧 |
[19:15] | I’m gonna need some help writing a want ad. | 我需要帮忙写个招聘广告 |
[19:22] | Wanted: middle aged black man with sass. | 招… 粗鲁的中年黑人 |
[19:27] | Big butt, bigger heart. | 大屁股 更大号的心脏 |
[19:31] | I can’t do this. | 我… 做不到 |
[19:33] | Michael? A word? | 一句话 |
[19:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:41] | I changed my mind, I wanna keep this job. | 我改变了主意 我想留下这份工作 |
[19:45] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[19:46] | I wasn’t really planning on leaving, all I wanted was a raise. | 我不是真的想离开 我所想要的是加薪 |
[19:50] | How on Earth did Michael call my bluff? | Michael是怎么识破我的? |
[19:54] | Is he some sort of secret genius? | 他是某种私密天才吗? |
[19:58] | Sometimes I say crazy things. | 有时我会语不搭界 嘿 |
[20:06] | I’m so sorry, Rolando told me everything. | 我很抱歉 Rolando都告诉我了 |
[20:11] | How humiliating. | 真是尴尬啊 |
[20:14] | Would it help you to return to another age? | 回到另一个年代会有所帮助吗? |
[20:17] | A time of refinement, and civility. | 一个… 文雅的年代 端庄的? |
[20:23] | Are you inviting me to the Finer Things Club? | 你是在请我加入艺术俱乐部吗? |
[20:27] | Come on! | 哦 拜托! |
[20:31] | Angela’s Ashes, top o’ the morning to it. | 《安吉拉的骨灰》 早晨的快事 |
[20:33] | Frankie’s prose is funnier than a pot of gold, say I. | Frankie的散文比 一罐子金子还要好 我说 好 |
[20:39] | Did you get it out of your system? | 你把它从你的系统中弄出来了吗? |
[20:42] | Yep. | 是的 |
[20:43] | No, I mean I really liked it. I thought was a fun read. | 不 我是说我真的喜欢它 尽管读起来很有趣 |
[20:46] | Fun? | 有趣? |
[20:48] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是啊 |
[20:49] | What was fun about it for you? Was it the death of the twins? | 对你而言它怎么有趣了? 是双胞胎的死吗? |
[20:55] | No, that wasn’t fun. | 不 那不那么… 有趣 |
[20:58] | – Did you even read it? – Of course I read it. | – 你读过吗? – 我当然读过 |
[21:00] | – How does it end? – Who was the main character? | 结局是怎样的? 谁是主角? |
[21:05] | Angela. Nope. | 安吉拉 不 |
[21:08] | The ashes. | 骨灰 |