| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | I really didn’t think I was going to have a good time, but I did. Totally did. | 我真的以为会玩得不好 但却很好 真的很好 | 
| [00:02] | I love camping. Anything can happen. | 我喜欢露营 任何事都可能发生… | 
| [00:06] | It wasn’t camping, it was more of a wilderness retreat. | 呃 不算是露营 这更像是野外避所 | 
| [00:09] | – Morning. – Michael. | – 早上好 | 
| [00:10] | Ryan invited some of the branch managers and Toby into the woods | Ryan请了几个分部经理 和Toby到野外去 | 
| [00:13] | for a “get to know you” weekend. | 度过”去了解你”的主题周末 | 
| [00:16] | Michael wasn’t invited. | Michael没有被邀请 | 
| [00:19] | Apparently they already knew everything they needed to know about him. | 显然他们已经了解了关于他的一切 | 
| [00:23] | Did you sleep in cabins? | 你们睡在木屋里吗? | 
| [00:25] | Under the stars. It was really beautiful, you should come. | 睡在星空下 非常漂亮 你真应该来的 | 
| [00:28] | Bob and I took rock climbing lessons once. | Bob和我曾经上过攀岩课 | 
| [00:34] | Michael wasn’t invited on Ryan’s camping trip. | Michael没被邀请去Ryan的露营行 | 
| [00:38] | Toby went, but Michael didn’t go. | Toby去了 但Michael没去 | 
| [00:40] | He wasn’t invited. | 他没被邀请 | 
| [00:42] | – Who went? – Me, Dan from Buffalo, | 都谁去了? 我 Buffalo的Dan | 
| [00:45] | Mark Gism, Jeff from Albany and Ryan, obviously. | Mark Chisholm, Albany的Jeff 当然还有Ryan | 
| [00:49] | Made so many s’mores, that I finally had to say, | 我们有特别多的夹心饼干 我最后不得不说 | 
| [00:51] | “No more s’mores, no more s’mores.” | “不要夹心饼干了 不要夹心饼干了” | 
| [00:58] | Ryan invited me to go on his wilderness adventure retreat. | Ryan请我 去他的野外冒险露营 | 
| [01:02] | It was this amazing | 那真是棒极了 非常美… | 
| [01:04] | beautiful experience… – Hey, nobody cares. | 嘿 没人在乎 | 
| [01:07] | Nobody cares. I need that room at some point, so just, | 没人在乎 | 
| [01:12] | wrap it up. | 我需要这个房间 所以有屁快放 | 
| [01:14] | Michael wasn’t invited. | Michael没被邀请 幸存者 | 
| [01:37] | Hypothetically, if I were to ask you to go camping, | 假设 如果我请你去露营… | 
| [01:41] | and you know what hypothetical means? | 你知道”假设”的意思吧? | 
| [01:44] | – Not real. – Got it. | – 不是真的 – 明白 | 
| [01:45] | So if I were to hypothetically ask you to go camping | 那么假设如果我请你和我去露营 | 
| [01:48] | with me, would you go? – Absolutely, yes. | 你会去吗? 当然会去 | 
| [01:51] | When Michael plays the hypothetical game, I always say yes. | 当Michael玩假设游戏时 我总是会答应 | 
| [01:55] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是的 | 
| [01:57] | You wanna go today? | 哦 你今天想去吗? | 
| [01:58] | And I am always busy. | 而我总是会说忙 | 
| [02:00] | Oh, can’t go today, ’cause I’m donating blood. | 哦 今天不行 因为我要献血 | 
| [02:03] | How often can you actually donate blood? | 你到底能献多少次血? | 
| [02:06] | – Is there a limit? I don’t… – Your body only has a certain amount. | 有极限吗?我不… 你的身体只有固定的量啊 | 
| [02:10] | Well, is that it, or…? | 是这件事 还是… | 
| [02:12] | Yeah, just this whole Toby camping thing, I don’t know, seems a little lame. | 就是Toby露营的这个事儿 我不知道怎么说 这看起来有点傻 | 
| [02:17] | How so? | 怎么会呢? | 
| [02:18] | A bunch of guys, in a tent? Making s’mores? | 怎么会呢? 一群人在帐篷里做夹心饼干? 嗯 | 
| [02:24] | – What’s that? – Hello, I’m Broken Mountain. | 这是什么意思? 你好 我是同性恋 (Michael把断臂山说成了断山) | 
| [02:27] | Here’s the thing. That’s not how you go camping. | 你明白? 事情是 你不应该这样去露营 | 
| [02:29] | – I think you go camping by yourself… – Right. | – 我认为你该一个人去露营… – 没错 | 
| [02:32] | In the wilderness. It’s not with a group of guys frolicking around in tents. | 到野外去 不是和一伙儿人 在帐篷里嬉戏 | 
| [02:36] | It’s one guy, or two guys, if your plans change. | 是一个人 或两个人 如果你改变主意 | 
| [02:40] | – Not gonna change. – I wanna do it myself. | 不会改变的 我想独自去做 你知道? | 
| [02:42] | You know, I want to go and, and find out something about myself, | 我想去… 并探索自己 | 
| [02:46] | I wanna get outta here. | 我想离开这里 | 
| [02:48] | All the cliques, and the office politics. | 所有这些党派和职场政治 | 
| [02:52] | Fluorescent lights. Asbestos. | 荧光灯和石棉 | 
| [02:54] | – I thought we had that looked at. – I’m sick of it Jim. I’m sick of this place. | 我以为我们让其看到了 我厌倦了 Jim 我厌倦了这个地方 | 
| [02:58] | When Jan and I had satellite, | 当Jan和我有卫星电视后 | 
| [03:00] | we used to watch a reality show called “Survivorman.” | 我们曾看一个叫 《幸存人》的真人秀节目 | 
| [03:03] | And… | 非常有意思 | 
| [03:05] | it was interesting because it was about a guy who would go out in the middle of no where | 是关于一个人到一个无毛之地去 | 
| [03:11] | and just try not to die, | 只是尽力生存下来 | 
| [03:13] | try not to get eaten by an animal, or… | 尽力不被动物吃掉或者… | 
| [03:17] | be overexposed. | 过度暴露 | 
| [03:18] | OK, I will only need two things: roll of duct tape and a knife. | 好了 我只需要两样东西: 一卷绝缘带和一把刀 | 
| [03:23] | – I’m on it. – OK. | 我这就去办 | 
| [03:24] | Thirty minutes or less, please come back. | 好的 半小时内请回来 | 
| [03:27] | Save the receipts. | 留下购物小票 | 
| [03:29] | Hey, what are…? | 嘿 这… | 
| [03:30] | Let’s see if any of these will work. | 我们看看 这些东西有没有管用的 嘿 嘿 嘿! | 
| [03:34] | I keep various weaponries strategically placed around the office. | 我在办公室各处明智地放了 各种各样的武器 | 
| [03:38] | I saved Jim’s life with a can of pepper spray | 我用一罐辣椒喷雾救了Jim的命 | 
| [03:41] | I had velcroed under my desk. | 在我的桌子下面我有Velcroed | 
| [03:43] | People say, | 人们说”哦 | 
| [03:44] | “Oh, it’s dangerous to keep weapons in the home or the work place.” | 在家或办公室里 放武器是危险的” | 
| [03:49] | Well I say, “It’s better to be hurt by someone you know accidentally, | 我说 与其被陌生人故意致伤 | 
| [03:53] | than by a stranger on purpose.” | 不如被你认识的人意外致伤 | 
| [03:58] | Dwight and I are going out. | Dwight和我要出去 | 
| [04:00] | He will return later, but I will not. | 他一会儿回来 但我不会 | 
| [04:02] | I will also be taking a personal day tomorrow, | 我还要请明天的事假 | 
| [04:06] | and perhaps the next day. | 或许还有后天 | 
| [04:08] | Do you want me to ask where you’re going? | 你想让我问你去哪里吗? | 
| [04:10] | – No. – Great. | – 不 – 太好了 | 
| [04:12] | Dwight will be driving me deep into the Pennsylvania wilderness. | Dwight会把我送到 Pennsylvania野外的深处… | 
| [04:15] | Where he will then leave me | 哦 | 
| [04:17] | to either die or to survive. | 那里他会放下我 让我要不死掉要不活下来 | 
| [04:21] | The choice is yours. | 由你决定 | 
| [04:22] | No, the choice is actually yours. | 嗯 不 事实上是由你决定 | 
| [04:24] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定你要这么做吗? | 
| [04:26] | Yes, and I am leaving you in charge of the office | 是的 我要你 | 
| [04:29] | for the rest of the day and for the next several days. | 在今天剩下的时间里负责这里 还有今后的几天 | 
| [04:33] | Do not try to follow me. – OK, great. | 不要试着跟踪我 | 
| [04:34] | This is a very personal private experience in the wild, | 好的 好极了 这是个在野外非常私人 私密的经历 | 
| [04:38] | that I wish to share with me, myself and I. | – 我希望与本人 我自己和我分享 – 好的 | 
| [04:42] | When I return, I hope to be a completely changed human being. | 当我回来后 我希望变成一个完全不同的人 | 
| [04:46] | That’d be great. | 那就太好了 | 
| [04:47] | Do I believe that Michael possesses the skills… | 我相信Michael拥有在严峻的 | 
| [04:50] | to survive in a hostile environment? | 环境中生存的能力吗? | 
| [04:54] | Let’s put it this way: | 我们这样说吧 | 
| [04:56] | no, I do not. | 不 我不相信 | 
| [04:59] | This is what a true survivor man does. | 这就是一个真正的幸存者所做的 | 
| [05:02] | You simulate a disaster, like a plane wreck. | 你模仿一个灾难 比如飞机失事 | 
| [05:05] | You could only wear the clothes that you have on, | 你只能穿着你带着的衣服 | 
| [05:07] | and you could only use the stuff you have in your pockets. | 你只能用你兜里装着的东西 | 
| [05:10] | Now, in this case, this disaster is a serial killer. | 在现在这个情况中 这个灾难是一个连环杀手 | 
| [05:15] | Creepy guy who’s abducted me | 可怕的人把我绑架了 | 
| [05:17] | and is taking me out into the wilderness to leave me for dead. | 把我带到荒野中让我去等死 | 
| [05:21] | No, I would never leave you for dead. | 不 我决不会让你等死 | 
| [05:22] | – You would never escape. – Well, yes I would. And I would survive. | 你绝对不会逃脱的 会的 我会的 | 
| [05:25] | I would make sure that you were dead. | 然后我会活下来 我会确保你死掉了 | 
| [05:26] | Then I would remove your teeth and cut off your fingertips | – 相信我 – 不 然后我会拔掉你的牙并剪掉你的指尖 | 
| [05:29] | so you could not be identified. | 这样你就不能被指认了 | 
| [05:30] | And they would call me the Overkill Killer. | 他们会称我为残忍的杀手 | 
| [05:32] | You are as creepy as a real serial killer. | 你…你… 你和真正的连环杀手一样可怕 | 
| [05:36] | For real. Ok. | 真的 | 
| [05:37] | – What are you doing? – I am putting this on | – 好 – 你在做什么? 我把这个戴上 | 
| [05:39] | so I have no familiarity with my surroundings. | 这样我对我周围就不会知晓了 | 
| [05:43] | Now this way, I can’t retrace my steps. | 这样我就不能原路返回了 | 
| [05:45] | I don’t know what streets we’ve been… | 我不知道我们走过哪条街… 奥! | 
| [05:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? | 
| [05:49] | It would be better if you were unconscious. | 如果你晕过去会更好 | 
| [05:51] | No! Gosh! Dwight. Stop it, stop it! Stop it! | – 不要 上帝啊! – 来 Dwight 停下来!停下来! | 
| [05:54] | Do you want to do this right or not? | 停下来! 你到底想不想好好做? | 
| [05:56] | Please allow me to have one cathartic experience in my life. | 拜托让我在我有生之年 有这一次宣泄的经历吧 | 
| [06:02] | Jim, we need to order a cake for Creed’s birthday. | Jim 我们要为Creed的生日订蛋糕 | 
| [06:06] | Wasn’t it just someone’s birthday? | 哦 不是有人刚过完生日吗? | 
| [06:07] | Yes. Kelly’s was last week, remember? | 是的 Kelly上周过的 记得吗? | 
| [06:10] | I do remember, yeah. | 我记得 是的 | 
| [06:11] | It’s birthday month. | 这是生日月 | 
| [06:12] | Creed’s is today. Oscar’s is week after next. | Creed的生日是今天 Oscar的生日是下下周 | 
| [06:15] | Meredith’s is at the end of the month. | Meredith的生日是这月底 | 
| [06:17] | Michael usually goes with red and white streamers… | Michael通常用红白条… | 
| [06:20] | I have an idea. Why don’t we just do one big shared party? | 知道吗?我有个主意 我们为何不就一起开个派对呢? | 
| [06:24] | What? | 什么? | 
| [06:25] | There are thirteen people working in this office, | 有13个人在这办公室里工作 | 
| [06:27] | so thirteen times a year | 所以一年有13次 | 
| [06:30] | Michael gets a cake and balloons, | Michael得到蛋糕和气球 | 
| [06:32] | and some sort of joke gift and makes a toast. | 还有某种玩笑礼物 并祝词 | 
| [06:36] | One is a joke about how old you are. | 有两种祝词 一种是关于你有多老的玩笑 | 
| [06:40] | Look at those wrinkles. | 哦 看看这些皱纹吧 | 
| [06:41] | Blacks do crack! | 黑人也会长皱纹! | 
| [06:43] | Not crack the drug. | 不是指嗑药 | 
| [06:44] | And the other is something inappropriate. | 另一种是某种不得体的… | 
| [06:47] | Or horrible. Or both. | 或是可怕的 或两者皆是 | 
| [06:50] | What else? He only sings the high harmony to “Happy Birthday.” | 别的嘛? 他只用高音唱生日歌的高潮 | 
| [06:56] | And he’s a very big believer in surprise parties. | 并且他是惊喜派对的大拥护者 | 
| [06:59] | Maybe even, arguably, possibly to a fault. | 或许甚至可证地 可能导致过错 | 
| [07:02] | Happy Birthday! | – 生日快乐! | 
| [07:03] | Happy Birthday! | – 哦! | 
| [07:07] | Happy Birthday! | 生日快乐! | 
| [07:09] | So I think, yeah, | 所以我觉得 是的… | 
| [07:11] | I think getting these out of the way might be productive. | 我认为把这些清除掉是具建设性的 | 
| [07:15] | We can just have one big fun party. | 我们就开一个大型而好玩的派对吧 | 
| [07:18] | Where everybody’s happy and nobody wastes their time. | 大家都能开心 没人会浪费他们的时间 | 
| [07:20] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 哇奥 | 
| [07:28] | You’re shaking things up a bit, huh? | 你在渲染事情 啊? | 
| [07:30] | It’s a pretty good idea, don’t you think? | 这是个很不错的主意 你不觉得吗? | 
| [07:31] | – Do you think it’s a good idea? – No… | 你觉得这是个不错的主意? | 
| [07:34] | I think it’s a great idea. | 不… 我觉得这是个棒极了的主意 | 
| [07:40] | We’re here. | 我们到了 | 
| [07:44] | Dwight will take my blindfold off when we are deep in the forest. | Dwight会摘下我的眼罩 当我们到达树林深处 | 
| [07:49] | Just the two of us from this point out. | 从这儿开始只有我们两个 | 
| [07:51] | Here we go. Just the two of us. | 来吧 只有我们两个人 | 
| [07:57] | Here we go, into the wild. To the mighty forest. | 我们到野外中去 到万能的树林里 | 
| [08:02] | Can you smell the trees and the nature? | 你能闻到树木和大自然的味道吗? | 
| [08:06] | Keep going, you’re fine. | 继续走 没事的 | 
| [08:08] | Just some bushes and some thickets. | 只是一些灌木和一些灌木丛 | 
| [08:13] | Keep going. | 继续走 | 
| [08:16] | You wanted wilderness, you got it. | 你想要野外 你得到了 | 
| [08:18] | You know, try sending them another invoice. | 你知道 给他们寄另一份发票 – 好的 – 好 | 
| [08:22] | Did you see my memo by the way? | 哦 你看到我的便函了吗 顺便问一下 | 
| [08:27] | “Let’s be honest, as fun as birthdays are, we could all use a break | “实话实说吧 如生日一样有趣 | 
| [08:30] | from the constant cake, so let’s celebrate birthday month in style today.” | “我们可以省省一成不变的蛋糕 “那么今天一起 别具一格地庆祝生日月吧” | 
| [08:35] | This is really cool. | 这真是… 酷 | 
| [08:38] | – Right? I was just thinking… – No, totally, totally. | – 对吧? – 是啊 我…我只是在想… 不 真的是 真的是 | 
| [08:42] | This way we get it all out of the way at once and it could actually be fun. | 这样我们能一气告成 并且真的会很有趣的 | 
| [08:46] | Right! Exactly. | 没错! 正是 | 
| [08:50] | Knew I could count on you. | 我就知道我能指望你 | 
| [08:54] | Good a spot as any. | 这是最好的地方了 | 
| [09:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢? | 
| [09:02] | Stop it. Dwight, Dwight. Just… – I’m just… | 停下来 Dwight 停下来! | 
| [09:04] | – Stop. – Spin. | – 我在… – 停下来! | 
| [09:06] | I’m trying to confuse your sense of direction. | 旋转… 我在试图扰乱你的方向感 | 
| [09:14] | Behold. | 看 | 
| [09:16] | – Alright, good. Thank you, Dwight. – Here’s your knife. | 好的 很好 谢谢 Dwight 这是你的刀 | 
| [09:19] | – Thank you. – And here’s your duct tape. | 谢谢 – 这是你的绝缘胶带 – 很好 | 
| [09:21] | Alright, very good. | – 好的 – 很好 好 | 
| [09:27] | – Good luck, Michael. – Thanks for the ride. | – 祝你好运 Michael – 谢谢你送我 好 好… | 
| [09:35] | Leave me be, Dwight. | 留我在这儿吧 Dwight | 
| [09:39] | – Jim, can I have my own cake? – What’s that? | 嘿 Jim 我能要自己的蛋糕吗? | 
| [09:41] | I really prefer devils food cake. | 是什么? 我喜欢Devil’s Food家的蛋糕 | 
| [09:43] | – Oh, sure. – Yes! | 哦 可以 – 耶 太好了! – 好的 | 
| [09:47] | Wow! That was easy. | 哇奥 这真简单啊 | 
| [09:48] | Yeah, people like me, I guess. | 是啊 我想大家喜欢我 | 
| [09:52] | – I hate devils food. – Well I think Meredith was just… | 我不喜欢Devil’s Food – | 
| [09:54] | Screw Meredith. I don’t think it’s fair | 我觉得Meredith… – 去他的Meredith | 
| [09:56] | to let someone else pick the cake on my birthday. | 我觉得我的生日让别人选蛋糕不公平 | 
| [09:58] | – Everybody’s birthday. – Today is actually my birthday | 是大家的生日 今天实际上是我的生日 | 
| [10:00] | and I want to pick the cake. – What do you want? | – 我想选蛋糕 – 你想要什么? | 
| [10:02] | – I want pie. I want peach pie. – You want a birthday pie? | 我想要派 我想要桃子派 – | 
| [10:04] | I want a nice cobbler. | 你想要生日派? – 我想要个好吃的水果派 | 
| [10:06] | I’m gonna to talk to Angela and we’re gonna see what we can do about a pie. | 我要去和Angela说 我们来决定我们能不能弄到派 | 
| [10:08] | I don’t care who you talk to. Just make it happen. | 我不在乎你和谁说 – 弄到派就是了 – 那就得和Angela说 | 
| [10:10] | – It will be Angela. – You tell her it’s for Creed. | 你告诉她是给Creed的 | 
| [10:12] | She’ll know what that means. | 她就知道是什么意思了 | 
| [10:20] | Day One. | 第一天 | 
| [10:21] | I’m in the interior of the vast Pennsylvania wilderness. | 我位于Pennsylvania广阔野外中 | 
| [10:25] | I’ve brought with me only the bare essentials. | 我只带了必需品 | 
| [10:28] | A knife, roll of duct tape, | 一把刀子 一卷绝缘胶带 | 
| [10:31] | in case I need to craft some shelter or make some sort of water vessel. | 以防我要搭个庇护所 或是做个水箱 | 
| [10:37] | It’s hot today. | 今天真热啊 | 
| [10:39] | The sun is in the two-thirds easterly quadrant, | 太阳在东方2/3象限 | 
| [10:43] | which would make it about 2 o’clock in the afternoon. | 那么就是大概… 下午两点钟 | 
| [10:48] | It’s really beating down on me now. | 真的让我不好受啊 | 
| [10:50] | I think that I want to get a little more comfortable | 我觉得我要弄得再舒服点 | 
| [10:55] | because the sun is depleting my resources. | 因为太阳在耗尽我的资源 好了 | 
| [11:02] | There we go. | 哦 好了 | 
| [11:03] | Watch that I don’t hit my corroded artery here… | 小心我不能打到 我的颈动脉 | 
| [11:08] | I lied to Michael. | 我对Michael撒谎了 | 
| [11:09] | I said that I would leave him alone, but I will not. | 我说过我会留他一个人 但我不会的 | 
| [11:12] | I will remain close by to provide unseen moral support, | 我会呆在附近 来提供看不见的道德援助 | 
| [11:16] | but I will never help him. | 但我绝不会去帮他 | 
| [11:18] | I will let harm befall him. I will even let him die. | 我会让灾难降临在他身上 我甚至会让他死掉 | 
| [11:23] | But I will never let him lose his dignity. | 但我决不会让他失去他的自尊 | 
| [11:26] | There we go. Much better. | 好了 好多了 | 
| [11:29] | Now everything I brought with me can be used. | 那么所有我带来的东西都能被用到 | 
| [11:34] | My sport coat here | 我这里的运动衫 | 
| [11:36] | can be fashioned into a backpack of sorts. | 能被弄成各种各样的背衫 | 
| [11:41] | I’m going to wear what was once one of my pant legs. | 我要穿这个曾经是… 我的裤腿的东西 | 
| [11:50] | See, this is a beautiful piece of material. | 看这个是一块漂亮的衣料 | 
| [11:53] | This could be used for all sorts of things. | 这能被用为各种东西 | 
| [11:55] | Some sort of kerchief | 某种围巾… | 
| [11:59] | to keep my neck nice and comfortable. | 来让我的脖子显得好看并舒适 | 
| [12:05] | – Tuna. – Andy. | – 金枪鱼 | 
| [12:07] | Me likey the ice cream cake, okay? | 我喜欢冰淇淋蛋糕 好吧? | 
| [12:10] | – Fudgey the Whale. – Not your birthday. | “Fudgey the Whale”牌 | 
| [12:12] | Well, I’m just saying, you know, | 不是你的生日 我只是说 你知道 | 
| [12:14] | if you want to make people happy, namely me, | 如果你想让大家高兴 比如我 | 
| [12:16] | you will have a Fudgey the Whale. | 你就要有Fudgey the Whale | 
| [12:18] | Alright, I’ll look into it, but the answer’s no. | 好吧 我会查的 但答案是不 | 
| [12:22] | Wow, OK, harsh. | 好吧 刻薄啊 | 
| [12:25] | Just don’t expect me to show up. | 那就别指望我会出现 | 
| [12:26] | Andy, I have some calls to make. | 嘿 Andy 我要打几个电话 | 
| [12:29] | – Loud and clear. – Alright. | – 完全明白 – 很好 | 
| [12:34] | Pizza rolls. | 比萨卷 好了 我要进这间办公室 | 
| [12:35] | OK, I’m gonna go into this office here to do some work. | 比萨卷 好了 我要进这间办公室 | 
| [12:38] | – So I will be in here. – Mushroom caps. | 去做工作 所以我会呆在这儿 蘑菇烤球 | 
| [12:40] | I am totally alone right now, with only my thoughts. | 现在我完全是一个人 只伴随着我的思想 | 
| [12:44] | I love it. I’m loving it. | 我喜欢 我喜欢 | 
| [12:48] | I can literally say anything I want. | 我可以说任何我想说的话 | 
| [12:51] | No one is gonna here me. | 没人会听到我 | 
| [12:54] | Wish I could have gone with Ryan on that cool retreat! | 我希望和Ryan去那个酷露营! | 
| [12:58] | Jan has plastic boobs! | Jan有塑料胸! | 
| [13:01] | I HAVE HEMORRHOIDS! | 我-有-痔疮! | 
| [13:08] | Doesn’t even matter. | 无所谓 | 
| [13:10] | Michael is a man of great depth and passion. | Michael是个具有深度和热情的人 | 
| [13:15] | I don’t know what he’s searching for out here. | 我不知道他在这儿要找寻什么 | 
| [13:22] | I hope he finds it. | 但我希望他能找到 | 
| [13:27] | Lunch. | 午餐 | 
| [13:29] | Well, it is a little chillier than I had thought, | 这里比我想的要凉些了 | 
| [13:33] | so I have fashioned my hat back into my pants. | 所以我把我的帽子 弄回成了我的裤子 | 
| [13:37] | Several hours in, time for me to find some nourishment. | 几小时了 是时候让我去找些食物了 | 
| [13:40] | Now, these woods are full of creatures that can sustain human life. | 这个树林充满了 能让人类保持生存的生物 | 
| [13:44] | Things like, uh, squirrels, | 比如 呃 松鼠 | 
| [13:47] | nice juicy rabbit would be delicious. | 多汁的兔子 会很美味 | 
| [13:53] | About two more minutes. | 还要大概两分钟 | 
| [13:57] | I have made this spear, | 我做了这只矛 | 
| [14:00] | with which I will impale my dinner. | 用它我将刺伤我的晚餐 | 
| [14:05] | And it couldn’t come a moment too soon | 而不会那么快来临 | 
| [14:06] | because I have been without food for a good | 因为我已经有大概三小时没进食了 | 
| [14:10] | three hours or so. | |
| [14:13] | I’m startin’ to feel it a little bit. | 开始有点感觉了 | 
| [14:20] | It’s Creed’s birthday today. | 今天是Creed的生日 | 
| [14:24] | Happy Birthday to you. | |
| [14:28] | Happy Birthday to you. | |
| [14:32] | Happy Birthday, dear Creed. | |
| [14:38] | Happy Birthday to you. | |
| [14:46] | Happy birthday, buddy. | 生日快乐 朋友 | 
| [14:49] | What is Jim thinking? | Jim在想什么啊? | 
| [14:51] | It’s a birthday, so what if there’s a lot of them? | 这是生日啊 有太多又能怎样 | 
| [14:53] | Yeah, I work hard all day. | 是啊 我整天都努力工作 | 
| [14:56] | I like knowing that there’s going to be a break. | 我愿意知道会有个放松的时候 | 
| [14:59] | Most days I just sit and wait for the break. | 大多数日子我只是坐着并等着休息 | 
| [15:02] | I took an extra shot of insulin in preparation for this cake today. | 我为了今天的蛋糕 多打了一针胰岛素为了预备 | 
| [15:05] | If I don’t have some cake soon, I might die. | 如果我不赶快吃个蛋糕 我或许会死的 | 
| [15:08] | – Why don’t you just have an apple? – Why don’t you mind your business? | 你为何不干脆吃个苹果? 你为何不管好自己? | 
| [15:11] | Listen, I figured this out. | 听着 我弄明白了 | 
| [15:12] | Jimmy had his birthday three weeks ago, so he doesn’t care. | Jimmy三周前过完了他的生日 | 
| [15:16] | – Probably went to his head. – Yeah. | 所以他不在乎 我觉得权力让他冲昏了头 | 
| [15:19] | Hey guys, what’re we talking about? | 嘿 Jim! 嘿 大伙儿 你们在谈论什么呢? | 
| [15:21] | Nothing! Nothing going on. | 没什么 没发生什么 | 
| [15:23] | We’re talking about nothing. | 我们什么都没谈 | 
| [15:26] | C’mon, gang. | 来吧 大伙儿 | 
| [15:32] | Well if you take a look at this, I tented my pants. | 如果你来看看这个… 我用我的裤子做了帐篷 | 
| [15:36] | I’ve made myself a nice pants tent shelter. | 我给自己做了个不错的裤子帐篷避所 | 
| [15:41] | And this little guy may be Dunder Mifflin paper some day. | 而这个小家伙或许 某天会是Dunder Mifflin纸 | 
| [15:50] | Nothing to worry about. Just using the scope. | 没什么可担心的 只是用用望远镜 | 
| [15:52] | Safety is… | 保险… | 
| [15:55] | on. | 开着的 – 嘿 Jim | 
| [16:02] | Hey, I just got the word on the communal birthdays. | 嘿 我刚听说共同生日派对的事 | 
| [16:06] | Great idea. | 很棒的主意 | 
| [16:08] | – Oh, thanks man. – Yeah… | 哦 多谢 哥们儿 是啊 | 
| [16:14] | – Is there anything…? – My birthday was two months ago. | – 有什么我能… – 我的生日在两个月前 | 
| [16:19] | – There was no party. – What? | 哦 好 没有开派对 | 
| [16:21] | Well, it… there was. But Michael scheduled it for… | 什么? 呃… 有过 但Michael把它安排在了周五的4:58 – 人们在停车场唱歌 – 嗯 我记得 | 
| [16:25] | 4:58 on a Friday. You know, people sang in the parking lot. | |
| [16:29] | – I remember that. – I don’t know, I just thought… | |
| [16:30] | you could include me. – Seriously? | 我不知道 我只是觉得 或许你能… 把我算上 | 
| [16:33] | I just though you could add me. I don’t see the harm in that. | 说真的? 我只是想你把我加上 我不知道会有什么不妥 | 
| [16:37] | Toby’s great. He’s great, | Toby人很好 他很好 | 
| [16:39] | but sometimes he can be a little bit much. | 但他有时有点过 | 
| [16:41] | “I don’t see the harm in that.” | “我不知道会有什么不妥” | 
| [16:43] | Well, it’s a cake Toby, so, c’mon. | 是蛋糕 Toby 所以 拜托 | 
| [16:46] | OK. Yeah, you know what?, we’re just gonna throw you in. | 好 好的 知道吗? 我们就把你算上吧 | 
| [16:49] | Because more the merrier, right? | 因为人越多越热闹 对吧? | 
| [16:50] | No. No way. I am not a machine, Jim. | 不 没戏 | 
| [16:53] | You can’t just change plans willy nilly | 我不是个机器 Jim 你不能就这样改变计划 | 
| [16:55] | and expect these little magic party elves to do your bidding. | 并期待这个小魔法派对小人 服从你的吩咐 | 
| [16:58] | We already have devils food, peach cobbler, | 我们已经有了Devil’s Food | 
| [17:01] | Fudgey the Whale, mushroom caps. | 桃子派 “Fudgey the Whale” | 
| [17:03] | I’m allergic to mushrooms. | 蘑菇烤球… 我对蘑菇过敏 | 
| [17:05] | That’s a bummer. OK, then we need to… | 派对扫兴者 好吧 那么我们需要… | 
| [17:09] | Hey everybody. Hi, how you doing? | 嘿 各位 | 
| [17:11] | Can I have your attention please? | 嘿 你们还好吗? 请允许我说几句话好吗? | 
| [17:12] | ‘Cause we have to talk about this birthday thing. | 请允许我说几句话好吗? 因为我们要来谈谈生日的事 | 
| [17:14] | – Conference room? – Yes, conference room in 5 minutes. | 会议室? 是的 会议室 5分钟 不 | 
| [17:20] | We’re gonna solve it right here. | 不 我们要在这里解决它 | 
| [17:21] | We’re actually gonna talk about it out here. | 我们要在这里解决它 事实上我们在这里谈此事 | 
| [17:23] | So, who has problems with the birthday thing? | 那么谁对生日派对有问题? | 
| [17:26] | One, two, three, everybody. | 一个 两个 三个…所有人 | 
| [17:28] | OK, so then we just shouldn’t do it. | 好吧 那么我们不该做就是了 | 
| [17:30] | What am I supposed to do with two cakes and a pie? | 我该拿两个蛋糕和一个派怎么办? | 
| [17:33] | I’ll take ’em. | 哦 我带走它们! | 
| [17:34] | Well nobody’s touching my cobbler. | 没人能动我的派 | 
| [17:35] | Hey, Michael. I mean Jim. | 嘿 Michael… 我是说Jim | 
| [17:39] | Yup, Phyllis called me Michael. | 是的 Phyllis叫我Michael | 
| [17:43] | And I will always and forever be haunted by that fact. | 而我会一直永远周旋于这个事实 | 
| [17:46] | Under this tree, I think I struck the mother load. | 在这棵树下 我觉得我找到好东西了 | 
| [17:51] | Those are nature’s best mushrooms. | 这些是自然界最好的蘑菇 | 
| [17:56] | Wild, and I have to say | 野生的 而我得说 | 
| [17:58] | these little buggers are damn tasty as well. | 这些小家伙也非常美味 不!不! 不 Michael! 不! 不! 不! | 
| [18:11] | Get them out. Happy Birthday to you. | 吐出来! | 
| [18:20] | Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday, dear Creed. Happy Birthday to you. | 耶! | 
| [18:35] | Yeah! Alright, skip around the room. Skip around the room. We want… | 在屋子里跳 | 
| [18:42] | Alright. Yeah, don’t do that. | 好 好了 | 
| [18:44] | You’re gonna break something. | 别那样做 你会打碎东西的 | 
| [18:46] | Man became civilized for a reason. | 人类变得文明是有缘由的 | 
| [18:48] | He decided that he liked to have warmth, and clothing, | 他决定他想要温暖 | 
| [18:52] | and television and hamburgers, | 还有衣服 | 
| [18:55] | and to walk upright, | 电视 还有汉堡包和直立行走 | 
| [18:57] | and to have a soft futon at the end of the day. | 并在一天的末尾有个松软的蒲团 | 
| [19:00] | He didn’t want to have to struggle to survive. | 他不想挣扎着生存 | 
| [19:03] | I don’t need the woods. | 我不需要树林 | 
| [19:05] | I have a nice wood desk. | 我有个很好的木制桌子 | 
| [19:08] | I don’t need fresh air, because I have the freshest air around, | 我不需要新鲜空气 | 
| [19:13] | A.C. | 因为我有空调附近最新鲜的空气 | 
| [19:15] | And I don’t need wide open spaces. | 我不需要空旷的空间 | 
| [19:20] | Check it out. | 看看吧 | 
| [19:24] | I can also make it the sky. | 我还弄成了天空 | 
| [19:30] | – Hey, buddy. – Hey. | – 嗨 伙计 – 嘿 | 
| [19:32] | What up? | 怎么样 | 
| [19:34] | Sure glad you’re back. | 相当高兴你回来了 | 
| [19:36] | – You are relieved. – You have no idea. | 你轻松了 你难以想象 | 
| [19:40] | So what did I miss? | 那么我错过了什么? | 
| [19:41] | Well, I tried to put all the birthdays together at once. | 我试图把所有的生日派对一起举办 | 
| [19:45] | Terrible idea. | – 那么… 糟透的主意 – 是的 | 
| [19:46] | Yeah, okay, I did that. Rookie mistake. | 好吧 我做过的 新手的错误 | 
| [19:50] | You did do it? | – 你真的做过? – | 
| [19:52] | Just wait. Ten years, you’ll figure it out. | 是的 等等就是了 10年 你就会明白了 | 
| [19:56] | I don’t think I’ll be here in ten years. | 我不认为我十年后会在这里 但… | 
| [20:00] | That’s what I said. | 这是我说过的话 | 
| [20:06] | That’s what she said. | 这是她说过的话! | 
| [20:11] | That’s what who said? | 这是谁说过的话? | 
| [20:13] | I never know. | 我从来都不知道 | 
| [20:15] | I just say it. | 我只是这样说 | 
| [20:17] | I say stuff like that, you know, to lighten the tension. | 我说像这样的话 你知道 来缓解气氛 | 
| [20:22] | – When things sort of get hard. – That’s what she said. | 当事情变得有点紧张 这是她说过的话 嘿! | 
| [20:27] | Nice. | 不错啊! | 
| [20:29] | Really good. | 真的不错 | 
| [20:33] | Bravo, my young ward. | 妙啊 我的年轻人 |