时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | What’s wrong, Michael? | 怎么了 Michael? |
[00:08] | I got gum in my hair. | 我的头发弄上了口香糖 |
[00:10] | – You do. – This just… | – 确实啊 – 这真是… |
[00:13] | stinks. Don’t touch it. Please, don’t touch it! | 恶心 别碰它 拜托 别碰它! |
[00:15] | – You got a ton of dandruff. – Okay, let me be. | – 你的头皮屑可真多 – 好了 别管了 |
[00:17] | How’d you do? | 你是怎么弄上去的? |
[00:19] | I was walking in and I noticed something shiny under Stanley’s car. | 我走进来 并注意到在Stanley的 车下有某个发光的东西 |
[00:21] | And I gone under seeing what it was and I messed up my hair. | 于是我下去看那是什么 然后我的头发就成了这个样子 |
[00:25] | All for a stupid piece of tinfoil. | 全部这些就是为了个不值当的锡纸 |
[00:28] | But, best-case scenario, you thought it was a quarter. | 但 最好的景面是 你以为会是25美分硬币 |
[00:30] | Kill me, right now. | 杀了我吧 就现在 |
[00:32] | We have peanut butter in the kitchen. | 我们厨房里有花生酱 |
[00:34] | I don’t feel like peanut butter. Get me an ice cream sandwich. | 我不想吃花生酱 给我个冰淇淋三明治 |
[00:37] | Nope, not for you, it’s for your hair. And it’s 9:00 AM. | 不不 不是给你的 是给你的头发 并且现在是早上9点 |
[00:41] | Dwight, not the good peanut butter… People are gonna get mad. | Dwight 不是那个好的花生酱吧… 大家会很不高兴的 |
[00:45] | This is my hair we’re talking about. | 我们谈论的可是我的头发啊 |
[00:49] | Smells good. | 闻起来真香 |
[00:52] | – Taste good, too. – Oh, don’t, that’s disgusting. | – 吃起来也香 – 哦 别 真恶心 |
[00:55] | Lot of calories. | 有很多卡路里啊 |
[00:57] | Well, just don’t leave it on too long. | 别让它呆在上面太久 |
[00:59] | Keep massaging, please. | 请继续按摩 |
[01:03] | Yeah, that’s nice. | 好 非常好 夜不归宿 |
[01:40] | Hey, Michael, how was your date last night? | 嘿 Michael 你昨晚的约会怎么样啊? |
[01:44] | I will be honest. The dating has not been going well. | 我实话实说 约会的进展并不是太好 |
[01:47] | Look… | 看… |
[01:49] | Men are visual creatures. | 男人是视觉动物 |
[01:51] | We… crave beauty. | 我们… 创造美丽 |
[01:54] | Like a piece of fine art by… | 如同一件艺术品 由… |
[01:59] | any number of renowned artists. | 任何一位知名艺术家创作 |
[02:01] | Or an arty photograph… | 或是一张辛迪・克劳馥… |
[02:05] | of Cindy Crawford nude. | 裸体艺术照 |
[02:07] | That, but the women I’m getting fixed up with are… | 但是我被相亲的那些女人… |
[02:12] | Not that they aren’t nice | 不是说她们人不好 |
[02:14] | or that have great personalities. | 或是没有好性格 |
[02:17] | They just… They just lack a certain… | 她们只是… 她们只是少有某种… |
[02:20] | Crawfordness. | “克劳馥特性” |
[02:22] | I am livid. Absolutely livid. | 我气疯了 真的是气疯了 |
[02:25] | It’s ridiculous. | 这真是荒谬 |
[02:26] | Yes, I’m having the Scranton branch come in on one saturday | 是的 我让Scranton分部 在一个周六过来 |
[02:29] | so they can reenter sales that they made on the phone, | 使他们重新输入他们用电话做的销售 |
[02:31] | as sales made by the website, which they should’ve done in the first place… | 当作他们用网络做的销售 他们一开始就不应该那样做… |
[02:34] | If the website had been working. | 如果网站管用的话 |
[02:39] | My favorite branch. | 我钟爱的分部 |
[02:41] | How’s everybody doin’? | 大家过得如何啊? |
[02:43] | Man, you mind if I run something by you? | 伙计 你介意我提个建议给你吗? |
[02:45] | Love it! Go. | 很乐意! 说 |
[02:47] | Well, I kind of feel like what we had going for us is our customer service. | 我感觉似乎我们的问题是我们的服务 |
[02:51] | And no matter how much we change this up, | 而无论我们怎么改变这个 |
[02:53] | I don’t know that a website’s gonna be able to replace that. | 我不知道一个网站怎么能去替换它 |
[02:56] | I can tell you’ve thought about this. I appreciate that. | 我看得出你思考过 我很赞赏这点 |
[02:58] | – Thanks. – David Wallace does too. | – 谢谢 – David Wallace也思考过 |
[03:00] | You told him all about this at the Christmas party, right? | 圣诞节派对上你跟他说过这些 对吗? |
[03:05] | – I… I don’t… – You did, yeah. | – 我… 我没有… – 你有 好的 |
[03:10] | Watch your back, Jim. | 要小心 Jim |
[03:13] | I’m just kidding. | 我只是在开玩笑 |
[03:18] | Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please? | 女士们先生们 请大家注意了 |
[03:20] | I know that a lot of you are very angry with Ryan | 我知道你们很多人非常对Ryan很生气 |
[03:23] | because he’s the reason we’ve to come in tomorrow. However, I swear to God, | 因为我们明天要来工作都是因为他 但是 我对天发誓 |
[03:27] | if any of you hurts him in any way, | 如果你们任何人以任何方式伤害他 |
[03:30] | emotionally, or taunts him | 情感上的 或是辱骂他 |
[03:32] | or makes fun of his height or his half-beard… | 或是嘲笑他的海拔 或他的半圈胡子… |
[03:36] | Okay. Thanks, Michael. | 好了 谢谢 Michael |
[03:38] | I’m here today | 我今天来这里 |
[03:39] | to do some creative problem solving about Dunder-Mifflin Infiny | 来做关于Dunder-Mifflin Infiny的创造性问题解决 |
[03:42] | – and fill in your questions. – Question. | – 并回答你们的问题 – 问题 |
[03:45] | Why am I being forced to pretend a website made sales that I made? | 我为何被强迫假装 我做成的销售是网站做成的? |
[03:49] | This is a temporary measure to increase the legitimacy of the site. | 这是增强网站合理性的一个暂行措施 |
[03:52] | I don’t like when my clients call me | 我不喜欢我的客户打电话给我 |
[03:54] | to help them use the website. I’m not seeing commissions on that. | 让我帮助他们使用网站 我没见到对此的什么薪水 |
[03:56] | I hear you, Stanley. That is a great observation. | 明白 Stanley 这是个很不错的观点 |
[03:59] | Problems like that will not happen | 像这样的问题不会发生 |
[04:01] | when we’ll launch Dunder-Mifflin Infiny 2.0. | 当我们发布了 Dunder-Mifflin Infiny第二代 |
[04:04] | – When will that be? – TBD. | – 这会是什么时候? – TBD(待议) |
[04:06] | Did the police solve the problem with… | 警察解决了那个… |
[04:08] | Yes, yes, they did. Yes, they did. | 是的 是的 他们解决了 是的 解决了 |
[04:10] | Yes, the social networking feature of the Dunder-Mifflin Infinity website | 是的 Dunder-Mifflin Infinity 网站的社区部分 |
[04:14] | was infiltrated by sexual predators. | 充满了性掠夺者 |
[04:17] | I don’t understand why our website needs to have social networking at all. | 我不明白我们的网站为何要有社区部分 |
[04:20] | I’ve to agree with Dwight on that one. | 在这点上我得赞同Dwight |
[04:22] | It’s all about creating a one-stop consumer experience. | 这关乎创建一站式的顾客体验 |
[04:26] | All right? You’re chatting with your friends, | 好吧? 你在和你的朋友们聊天 |
[04:28] | you’re talking about the latest music. About the election. | 你们在谈论最新的音乐 谈论竞选 |
[04:31] | All of it is happening in our virtual paper store. | 所有这些都发生在我们的虚拟商店里 |
[04:35] | And then an older gentleman asks you, “boxers or briefs?” | 然后一个年长的人问你 “穿四脚裤或是三角裤?” (西方人争论的问题 也可从中看人的喜好) |
[04:38] | I don’t get the big fuss here. I like the site. | 我不明白有什么好争论的 我喜欢这个网站 |
[04:40] | If I had created a website with this many problems, I’d kill myself. | 如果我建了个引起 这么多问题的网站 我会杀了自己 |
[04:43] | – You’ve a question, Kelly? – I’ve a lot of questions. | – 你有问题吗 Kelly? – 我有很多问题 |
[04:46] | Number one: how dare you? | 第一个: 你吃了豹子胆? |
[04:51] | Ryan has done a very good job. | Ryan干得非常不错 |
[04:53] | And I’m not applauding… sarcastically. | 而我不是出于…讽刺而鼓掌 |
[04:57] | Think about it. A month ago, | 想想吧 一个月前 |
[04:58] | nobody would go on this site because we were worried | 没人会上这个网站 因为我们担心 |
[05:01] | out getting molested or losing our identity, having it stolen. | 我们被骚扰 或是失去 我们的特性 其被偷走 |
[05:05] | But now, | 但现在 |
[05:06] | at a time TDB, | 以一个待定的时间 |
[05:09] | all of these problems will be in the past. | 所有这些问题都会成为过去 |
[05:12] | You done good, kid. | 干得不错 孩子 |
[05:13] | You done good. | 干得不错 |
[05:19] | Well, it has been nice seeing you again, my friend. | 再次见到你很高兴 我的朋友 |
[05:21] | You too. | 我也是 |
[05:24] | Oh, Ryan, I need a girlfriend so bad. | 哦 Ryan 我非常需要一个女友 |
[05:27] | Michael, let me go. | Michael 放开我 |
[05:28] | Let me go, Michael. | 放开我 Michael |
[05:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:31] | Do you know many girls in New York you might… | 你在纽约认识什么女孩你或许… |
[05:34] | wanna hook me up with that might be interested in a… | 想介绍给我的 那种或许对… |
[05:36] | guy like me? | 像我这样的人感兴趣的? |
[05:38] | – Nah. | – Nah. – 没有 – 没有 |
[05:39] | – Sorry, man – Well, you tried. | – 抱歉了 哥们儿 – 你找过了 |
[05:41] | But, seriously… | 但 说真的… |
[05:42] | You should see the girls I meet at clubs in the city. | 你应该来看我在城里的 夜总会遇到的女孩们 |
[05:45] | – Unreal. – They sound great. | – 难以置信 – 听起来不错啊 |
[05:48] | Bye, everyone! | 再见了 各位! |
[05:50] | Stay real, Scranton, all right? | 保持活力 Scranton 好吧? |
[05:52] | Peace! | 和平! |
[05:55] | – Would you have sex with Meredith? – What? | – 你会和Meredith发生关系吗? – 什么? |
[05:58] | – Do you think she’d keep it quiet? – I’m gonna go to my desk. | – 你觉得她会说出去吗? – 我要回去座位上了 |
[06:00] | Jim, it’s not the horniness, okay? | Jim 这不是因为性饥渴 好吧? |
[06:02] | It’s the loneliness. That’s… | 是孤独 这… |
[06:04] | I know. | 我了解 |
[06:06] | – Let’s go to New York club with Ryan. – I can’t. | – 我们和Ryan一起去纽约的夜总会吧 – 我不行 |
[06:09] | You can. You’re single, I’m single. It’ll be awesome. | 你行的 你是单身 我是单身 这会非常有趣的 |
[06:11] | – I’m not single. – Who are you dating? | – 我不是单身 – 你在和谁约会呢? |
[06:15] | – Pam. – That’s still going on? | – 还没结束呢? |
[06:20] | Okay, Dwight, grab your stuff. | 好了 Dwight 拿上你的东西 |
[06:22] | We’re going to New York, to party with Ryan and to meet girls. | 我们去纽约 和Ryan一起疯玩 并认识女孩子 |
[06:25] | – Yeah! – Oh, yes. | – 耶! – 哦 耶 |
[06:27] | Count me in, dudes. I am in serious need of some bro’time. | 算上我 哥们儿 我非常需要一些兄弟时光 |
[06:31] | Old ball and chain’s been a lot more chain than ball lately, | 老婆如今更像是桎梏而非乐子 |
[06:35] | – if you know what I’m saying. – I’m right here. | – 如果你明白我的意思 – 我就在这儿呢 |
[06:37] | No, singles only. Singles only. | 不行 只限单身 只限单身 |
[06:39] | Also three is unlucky. | 另外数字3不吉利 |
[06:41] | – Curse of three. – Sorry, Andy. | – 3的诅咒 – 抱歉了 Andy |
[06:43] | Cannot take any chances on curses. | 可不能冒诅咒这个险啊 |
[06:45] | Let’s go. Everybody, I will see you tomorrow, saturday morning. | 我们走吧 各位 我们明天见 周六早上 |
[06:48] | Probably wearing the same clothes that I’m wearing right now. | 或许穿着我现在穿着的衣服 (指夜不归宿) |
[06:51] | If you catch my drift. | 如果你们明白我的意思 |
[06:54] | We get it. | 我们明白 |
[06:55] | I am going… | 我要… |
[06:57] | to go get laid. | 有床第之欢了 |
[06:58] | Good-bye! | 再见了! |
[07:00] | With sex! | 性事! |
[07:04] | You know what? If we stay 2 hours late tonight without Michael distracting us, | 知道吗? 如果我们今晚在没有Michael 扰乱的情况下 多呆2小时 |
[07:07] | we wouldn’t have to come in all tomorrow. | 我们明天就不用来了 |
[07:11] | So I caught everyone before they left, and I told them my idea. | 因此我在大家走之前跟他们说了我的想法 |
[07:15] | And they loved it. | 他们非常赞同 |
[07:16] | Because this is a group that respects good ideas. | 因为这是个尊重好点子的团体 |
[07:20] | The one time a year they hear one. | 一年他们能听到一次 |
[07:25] | Ryan’s assistant told us | Ryan的助理告诉我们 |
[07:27] | that he would be at this club this evening. | 今晚他会在这个夜总会 |
[07:30] | It is called Prerogative. | 叫做”特权” |
[07:36] | This place is packed! | 这地方真是人山人海! |
[07:38] | Fire hazard. | 火灾啊 |
[07:40] | Packed with… | 充斥着… |
[07:41] | beautiful babies! | 漂亮的宝贝儿! |
[07:43] | Swingers. Classic. | 脚踏两只船的人 经典 |
[07:46] | Jon Favreau, tall guy from Dodgeball. | 乔恩・费儒(男影星) 《疯狂躲避球》里的高个子 (指Vince Vaughn) |
[07:50] | Women look like white slaves. | 女人看起来像白种人妓女 |
[07:52] | No, they’re just hot. Hotties. | 不 她们只是性感 性感的女人们 |
[07:54] | I don’t know. When you think about it, Cabo is really the third world. | 我不知道 你想一想 Cabo当真是第三世界 |
[07:57] | I don’t go to a place like that to see more poverty, you know? | 我不会去这样的地方为了看贫穷 你知道? |
[08:00] | You go there to get some glamour… | 你去那儿是为了享受… |
[08:04] | – What are you doin’ here? – Well, you know, | – 你们在这儿干什么? – 呃 你知道… |
[08:06] | just taking you up on your offer to party so… | 就是应你的邀来和你玩儿 所以… |
[08:10] | That is so awesome, man! | 这真是帅呆了 哥们儿! |
[08:11] | All right! | 好啊! |
[08:13] | – And you brought this guy! – Yeah! | – 你带了这个人! – 是啊! |
[08:19] | Ryan, it’s Michael and Dwight. | Ryan 这是Michael和Dwight |
[08:20] | I know it’s you guys! I’m so psyched you’re here. | 我知道是你们! 你们来这儿我真是太兴奋了 |
[08:23] | Well… | 呃… |
[08:25] | All right! | 好啊! |
[08:26] | – Let’s get a drink! – Let’s do it! | – 我们来喝一杯! – 来吧! |
[08:35] | Thanks a lot, guys! Good job! | 非常感谢 大伙儿们! 干得不错! |
[08:40] | Later. | 再见 |
[08:41] | Nice job, everybody. | 干得不错 各位 |
[08:43] | Great work. | 非常棒 |
[08:50] | Did you not tell the security guard we were working late? | 你没有告诉保安我们加班吗? |
[08:54] | Nope. | 没 |
[08:56] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[08:57] | Then let’s go inside and I can call him right now. | 那么我们回办公室 然后我现在就给他打电话 |
[09:00] | We can’t. I locked the office from the inside when we left. | 不行 我们走时我把办公室反锁了 |
[09:03] | Perfect. You guys worked together on this one. | 棒极了 你们俩在这事上倒是团结一致啊 |
[09:06] | If I’m not in my bath with a glass of red wine in 1 hour, you’re both dead. | 如果我在1小时内没有喝着红酒泡澡 你们两个就都嗝儿屁了 |
[09:14] | There is a master key and a spare key for the office. | 有一把办公室的主钥匙和一把备用钥匙 |
[09:18] | Dwight has them both. | Dwight两把都拿着呢 |
[09:20] | When I asked, “What if you die, Dwight? How will we get into the office?” | 我问他”如果你死了呢 Dwight? 我们怎么进办公室?” |
[09:24] | He said, “If I’m dead, you guys have been dead for weeks.” | 他说”如果我死了 你们已经死了几周了” |
[09:28] | Guys, I want you to meet a really good friend of mine. This is Troy. | 伙计 我想让你们见见 我非常好的朋友 这是Troy |
[09:32] | – Nice to meet you. – How’re you doing? | – 很高兴见到你 – 你好 |
[09:34] | Hi. Dwight. | 嗨 Dwight |
[09:36] | You resemble the Tolkien character. | 你很像托尔金作品里的角色 (《指环王》的作者) |
[09:38] | He basically is, man. He’s a regular banking wizard. | 他差不多是这样 兄弟 他是银行界的奇才 |
[09:41] | No, no, not a wizard. A hobbit. | 不 不 不是奇才 是哈比族人(《指环王》里的角色) |
[09:44] | Model’s service’s here. | 女招待来了 |
[09:46] | Okay… All I know is | 好… 我所知道的是 |
[09:48] | I would like some chicken fingers and a Midori Sour. | 我想要一些鸡柳和Midori Sour鸡尾酒 |
[09:51] | We don’t serve food here. | 我们这里不供应食物 |
[09:53] | Okay. Then… just bring me two cups, | 好吧 那么… 给我两个杯子就好了 |
[09:56] | one with olives, and another one filled with maraschino cherries. | 一个里面装橄榄 另一个装黑樱桃酒 |
[10:02] | Do you live in a regular-sized house? | 你住在正常大小的房子里吗? |
[10:05] | Yeah, he’s a normal guy. He’s cool. | 是的 他是个正常的人 他很正常 |
[10:07] | You really don’t have his number? | 你真的没有他的电话? |
[10:09] | I told you I have the number that rings here. | 我告诉你了 我有打进这里的电话 |
[10:11] | Do you want that number? | 你们想要那个号码? |
[10:13] | I might have it in here. | 我这里或许有 |
[10:14] | Wow, that’s great, Toby. | 哇奥 太好了 Toby |
[10:16] | It’s so random that I have it. | 我能有真是太偶然了 |
[10:18] | Toby, you’re the best! | Toby 你真棒! |
[10:20] | When I put it in, I thought it might be a waste of time but it was worth it. | 我输进去时 我以为是在浪费时间 但看来是值得的 |
[10:23] | Great. It’s under here as “security guard – home”. | 太好了 名字是”保安 – 家庭” |
[10:25] | Did you not get his name… | 你没有弄到他的名字… |
[10:27] | No. | 没有 |
[10:28] | It’s ringing… Anybody have his name, quick? | 通了… 有人知道他的名字吗 快点? |
[10:30] | It’s Eddie. | 是Eddie |
[10:31] | It’s not… It’s not Eddie. It’s Evan or… | 不是… 不是Eddie 是Evan或者… |
[10:33] | Hank. His name is Hank. | 他的名字是Hank |
[10:35] | No, guys, his name is not Hank, it’s… Is it Hedgar? | 不 大伙儿 |
[10:37] | Elliot. | 他的名字不是Hank 是… 是Hedgar吗? |
[10:39] | Is it Elliot? Hey… Chief. | 是Elliot吗? 嘿… 朋友 |
[10:41] | This is Jim Halpert from… where you work. | 我是Jim Halpert来自… 你工作的地方 |
[10:45] | You’re the guy who sits behind the desk. You’re the… | 你是那个坐在桌子后面 你是那个… |
[10:50] | the african-american guy. | 非洲裔美国人 (直接说黑人不礼貌) |
[10:52] | I mean, you’re… | 我是说 你是… |
[10:54] | Who have I got here? | 你是谁? |
[10:56] | Dwight Schrute, man. How’re Schrute farms? | Dwight Schrute 兄弟 Schrute农场怎么样了? |
[10:59] | – Good. – This guy | – 很好 – 这位仁兄… |
[11:00] | owns his own beet farm. | 拥有他自己的甜菜农场 |
[11:02] | Insane! | 疯狂! |
[11:03] | Well, it’s weevil season, but we were prepared. | 现在是象鼻虫的季节 但我们有所准备 |
[11:05] | “Weevil”… What a crazy word, man. | “象鼻虫”… 多么疯狂的一个词啊 哥们儿 |
[11:08] | I don’t even know what that means? What does that mean? | 我都不知道这词是什么意思? 这词是什么意思? |
[11:11] | They lay their eggs inside the unripe beetroot, | 它们在没成熟的甜菜根里下卵 |
[11:13] | then, come springtime, the babies eat their way out. | 然后 春天的时候 幼虫从里面咬出来 |
[11:15] | – Crazy! | – Crazy! – 疯狂! – 疯狂! |
[11:18] | That’s too much for me, man. I’m gonna head to the bathroom. | 这对我来说太受不了了 伙计 我要去洗手间 |
[11:21] | – You’ve already been several times. – Yeah? | – 你已经去了好几次了 – 是吗? |
[11:24] | – Maybe you got a bladder infection. – I don’t know. Maybe. | – 或许你得了膀胱炎吧 – 我不知道 或许吧 |
[11:26] | – I’ll order you some cranberry juice. – With vodka. You’re the best! | – 我给你要杯蔓梅汁 – 放伏特加 你是好样儿的! |
[11:32] | Do you have powers? | 你有魔力吗? |
[11:34] | Oh, thank you, Hank. | 哦 谢谢 Hank |
[11:35] | You are a lifesaver, Hank. | 你是救世主 Hank |
[11:37] | Appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[11:38] | All right, so Hank is gonna come down here. He’s gonna let us all out. | 好吧 那么Hank会过来的 他会让我们都出去的 |
[11:42] | He said it should be just under an hour, so… | 他说会在一个小时内 所以… |
[11:45] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[11:46] | We should all make sure to give him a big tip this Christmas. | 我们都应该确保 今年圣诞给他一大笔小费 |
[11:49] | Sorry, guys, but I don’t think I tipped him for last year’s. | 抱歉 各位 但我去年好像没给他小费 |
[11:52] | Neither did I. | 我也没有 |
[11:54] | Jim was supposed to collect it. | Jim应该收集钱的 |
[11:59] | – Way to go, man. – Now he’s never gonna come. | – 好样儿的 兄弟 – 现在他永远都不会来了 |
[12:01] | By show of hands, who thinks we’re a better couple than Jim and Pam? | 谁觉得我们是比Jim和Pam |
[12:08] | Phyllis… | 更优秀的情侣就举起手? |
[12:12] | I… thought about getting a tattoo on my back as well, at one point. | 我… 想过也在我的后背上纹个图案 |
[12:16] | I was thinking about getting Back to the Future. | 我考虑过纹个 “回到未来” |
[12:19] | “Back” because it’s on my back. | “回到”因为是纹在我的后背上 (Back是多义词) |
[12:21] | And “future” because I’m the kind of guy who likes to look ahead into the future. | “未来” 因为我是那种喜欢 展望未来的人 |
[12:26] | I just think a tattoo should mean something. | 我就是觉得纹身应该有所意义 |
[12:28] | You know? And it’s my second-favorite movie. | 你知道? 这是我第二喜欢的电影 |
[12:31] | I’ve never heard of that movie. | 我从没听说过这部电影 |
[12:32] | Back to the Future?! | 《回到未来》?! |
[12:36] | Well, you should take a film education course. | 你应该上个电影学课 |
[12:39] | – How old are you? – 40… I’m in my 40s. | – 你多大了? – 40… 我40多 |
[12:44] | That’s so cool. | 这很酷啊 |
[12:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:46] | Well, I’m gonna go back to my group now. | 我现在该回到我朋友那儿了 |
[12:49] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[12:50] | – Thanks for the drink. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢你的酒 – 不客气 |
[12:57] | This place is like a… like a sexy preschool. | 这地方就像是个… 性感的幼儿园(指里面的女孩太年轻) |
[13:00] | You wanted to meet older women? | 你想认识更成熟的女人? |
[13:02] | I would love a place where we can meet older girls. | 我很乐意去个能认识成熟女孩的地方 |
[13:04] | Hell, yeah! | 耶! |
[13:06] | I’ll hook it up! | 我来办! |
[13:09] | That’s dangerous. | 这很危险 |
[13:19] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[13:20] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[13:21] | How did you all find each other? | 你们是怎么认识的? |
[13:24] | We’re the Jersey Varsity basketball team. North east regional champs. | 我们是Jersey大学篮球校队 东北地区的冠军 |
[13:30] | Amazons! | 傻大个儿! |
[13:33] | It’s off. It’s not the dude I know. | 没戏了 他不是我认识的那个人 |
[13:34] | But some other loser who won’t let us in without chicks. | 而是某个不让我们进 除非我们带着女孩的傻冒 |
[13:37] | – You’re kidding. – Let’s bail. | – 你开玩笑吧 – 我们撤 |
[13:38] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[13:39] | You two, uh, Jersey state girls, let’s go. | 你们两个 呃 Jersey女孩 我们走吧 |
[13:42] | We’re not going unless we can all go. | 我们哪儿都不去 除非我们都能走 |
[13:44] | Okay, you know what? Fine. | 好吧 知道吗? 没问题 |
[13:45] | Let’s go, two girls to a guy. Come on, let’s do it. | 我们走吧 两个女孩和一个男的 来吧 我们走 |
[13:48] | Come on, Ryan. Move out! | 来吧 Ryan 动身! |
[13:49] | Okay, three or four with him. Let’s go, come on. Here we go. | 好 三个或四个和他一起 我们走 来吧 我们走 |
[13:53] | Don’t step on him. | 别踩了他 |
[13:57] | Hey, look what I found in the back. | 嘿 看看我在后面找到了什么 |
[13:59] | Wanna play? Teach you to throw. | 想玩吗? 教你怎么投球 |
[14:00] | – I know how to throw a football. – Of course you do. | – 我知道怎么投橄榄球 – 你当然知道了 |
[14:03] | Yeah, Pam! Hip me up! | 耶 Pam! 投给我! |
[14:05] | Go long! | 投远点! |
[14:13] | There you go. | 给你们 |
[14:14] | Wait a minute. What is this? I didn’t order this. | 等等 这是什么? 我没有点这个 |
[14:16] | It’s for you. From them. | 是给你们的 她们给的 |
[14:23] | What are you doing, man? | 你在做什么呢 哥们儿? |
[14:25] | It’s not safe. Anything could have been in there. | 这不安全 里面任何东西都可能有 |
[14:28] | Nice try! | 干得不错! |
[14:29] | I’ve never met anybody who does that. | 我从没遇过从事这工作的人 |
[14:31] | You wash dogs? Very cool. | 你给狗洗澡? 帅呆了 |
[14:33] | That’s one aspect of small pet grooming. What do you do? | 这是小动物整容业的一方面 你是做什么的? |
[14:36] | I am a bank teller. | 我是银行柜员 |
[14:38] | Ryan told me to always tell a woman you work in finance. | Ryan告诉我要对女人讲自己从事金融业 |
[14:41] | – Cool. – I think so. Yeah, I have fun. | – 酷 – 我也觉得 是啊 我喜欢 |
[14:44] | I’m just gonna use the powder room. | 我要去下化妆室 |
[14:46] | – All right. – So I’ll see you soon. | – 好吧 – 那么一会儿见 |
[14:48] | Very perfect. | 非常完美 |
[14:57] | This… needs to be shared. | 这… 要展现给大家 |
[15:20] | She washes dogs! | 她给狗洗澡! |
[15:21] | – You doin’ it. – I know! | – 你做到了 – 我知道! |
[15:23] | I don’t wanna get ahead of myself, but… | 我不想太对于紧迫自己 但… |
[15:26] | I think I want her to meet my mom. | 我认为我想让她见我妈 |
[15:27] | Hey, man… | 嘿 哥们儿… |
[15:29] | Do you ever think there’s gonna be this massive nuclear holocaust? | 你有想过会有一场 大规模的核弹屠杀? |
[15:32] | And after all the major nations are destroyed, | 在所有主要的民族被毁灭后 |
[15:34] | there’ll just be tribes in the jungles that rise up and survive? | 在丛林里的野人部落会站出来并生存下来? |
[15:36] | That jungle warfare is gonna rule the world? | 那个丛林之战会统治世界? |
[15:40] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 或许吧 |
[15:50] | It’s inevitable, right? | 无法避免 对吧? |
[15:54] | Please don’t pick up. | 拜托别接 |
[15:55] | – Hello? – Hank… | – 你好? |
[15:57] | – Is that you? – Yeah. | – 是你吗? – 是的 |
[16:00] | – Still haven’t left the house yet, huh? – I’m getting ready to leave. | – 还没离开家门呢 啊? – 我正准备着走呢 |
[16:03] | Good. Please hurry. | 好 请快点 |
[16:05] | Stop calling me so I can put on my damn socks. | 别打来了 这样我就能穿上这该死的袜子 |
[16:08] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[16:09] | I’ll stop calling. | 我不会打给你了 |
[16:13] | I am. | 我是啊 |
[16:14] | I am getting out there. | 我是在努力着 |
[16:17] | Well, no, I’ve asked a lot of girls to dance, mom. | 不 我问过很多女孩跳舞 妈 |
[16:19] | They’re just… It’s not… | 她们只是… 不是… |
[16:22] | Listen to me for a second. | 听我说两句 |
[16:25] | Yes, I shaved the back of my neck. | 是的 我刮了我的后脖子 |
[16:27] | Oh, my god. Mom, I gotta go. | 哦 我的天 妈 我得走了 |
[16:29] | One of my friends is getting beaten up by some girls! | 我的一个朋友正被女孩们打呢! |
[16:32] | Actually, it’s kind of too bad we’re not coming into work tomorrow. | 事实上 我们明天不来工作 真是有点遗憾 |
[16:36] | Why? | 为什么? |
[16:37] | I bet Michael had some elaborate theme party planned, | 我打赌Michael有某个 精细的主题派对计划 |
[16:40] | like scrambled egg saturday. | 比如周六争夺鸡蛋日 |
[16:43] | More like, “Hey, everyone, let’s get your boss laid” saturday. | 更像是 “嘿 各位 我们来让你们的上司性爱吧”的周六 |
[16:56] | I have an announcement… | 我有个宣告… |
[16:59] | to make. | 要讲 |
[17:00] | I… am moving to Costa Rica. | 我… 要搬去Costa Rica |
[17:04] | Thought about it… | 已经考虑过… |
[17:06] | for a long time now. | 很久了 |
[17:08] | And I’m finally gonna do it. | 而我终于要赋于行动了 |
[17:12] | So… | 所以… |
[17:13] | I’m just gonna hop the fence and jog home then. | 我干脆翻过栏杆散步回家吧 |
[17:32] | – Those girls really welled on you bad. – Why wouldn’t they let me dance? | – 那些女孩真是出气啊 – 她们为何不让我跳舞? |
[17:35] | Okay, I gotta go. | 好了 我要走了 |
[17:37] | Do not take him to a hospital. | 别带他去医院 |
[17:41] | – Pretty weird. – Do you have to go with them? | – 真是奇怪 – 你一定要和他们走吗? |
[17:44] | I do, I have to go. | 是的 我得走了 |
[17:45] | – Stay, please. – Okay, no. | – 留下来吧 求你了 – 好吧 不 |
[17:47] | I have to go. Good luck against Con-college. | 我得走了 祝你打赢大学联赛 |
[17:49] | Call me. | 给我打电话 |
[17:51] | I’m not gonna call her. | 我不会给她打电话的 |
[17:53] | – I don’t wanna go back in. – I know. Here we go. | – 我不想回去了 – 我知道 来吧 |
[18:00] | Cleaning people. Oscar? | 清洁工 Oscar? |
[18:05] | All you need is explain what happened ’cause I think they can help us. | 你所要做的就是解释一下情况 因为我觉得他们能帮助我们 |
[18:08] | Why are you assuming they only speak spanish? | 你为何假设他们只讲西班牙语? |
[18:10] | I just… If they speak spanish. | 我只是… 如果他们讲西班牙语 |
[18:13] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[18:15] | We locked ourselves in. | 我们把自己锁在里面了 |
[18:21] | Okay? It happens they speak spanish. | 好吧? 凑巧他们讲西班牙语 |
[18:24] | Lucky us. | 我们真幸运 |
[18:30] | This is a one time thing. You know that, right? | 只是这一次 你们知道的 对吧? |
[18:34] | – This is it. – All right! | – 就是这儿了 – 好啊! |
[18:36] | This is where the magic happens. | 这就是魔力发生的地方 |
[18:37] | – Nice! – Very nice. | – 不错啊! – 很不错 |
[18:39] | One of you can have the sofa, and one of you can have the floor. | 你们中一个可以睡沙发 另一个睡地板 |
[18:42] | – I got the sofa. – I got sofa. | – 我睡沙发 – 我睡沙发 |
[18:43] | Dwight, I got up the sofa… I’m the boss. | Dwight 我睡沙发… 我是上司 |
[18:46] | – I got floor! – If anybody needs to go to the bathroom | – 我睡地板! – 如果有人要去洗手间 |
[18:48] | I don’t wanna get my head stepped up. | 我不想让我的头更疼了 |
[18:50] | Do you want me to sing you a song my mother used to sing me | 你想让我给你唱首我妈给我唱过的歌吗 |
[18:52] | – when we were sick? – No. | – 当我们生病时? – 不了 |
[18:59] | – Leave him alone. – It’s a lullaby. | – 让他自己呆会儿 |
[19:02] | Ryan? | – 这是首安眠曲 |
[19:03] | – Why don’t you take your clothes off? – No! | – 你何不把衣服脱了? – 不! |
[19:08] | Guys… | 大伙儿… |
[19:11] | I think my friend Troy might have a drug problem. | 我认为我的朋友Troy或许是个瘾君子 |
[19:15] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办? |
[19:16] | I think his species might have a higher tolerance than ours. | 我认为他们的种族 或许比我们有更大的忍受力 |
[19:22] | Here’s what you do. | 你要这么做 |
[19:24] | You tell him that you’re his friend, and that you’re going to help him, | 你告诉他你是他的朋友 并且你会帮助他 |
[19:29] | and that everything’s gonna be all right. | 所有事都会没事的 |
[19:33] | And then you put a wire on him… | 然后你给他缠上电线… |
[19:35] | and you find out who’s selling him… drugs. | 并找出谁卖给他… 毒品 |
[19:39] | And then you get that guy and you flip him. | 然后你抓到那个男人 并拷问他 |
[19:41] | You turn him into a snitch. You follow that guy… | 你把他变成一个告密者 你追随那个男人… |
[19:45] | to the people really, really bad. | 到非常非常坏的人那里 |
[19:48] | I’ve been watching The Wire recently… I don’t understand a word of it. | 我最近在看《火线》(毒品情节的美剧) 里面一个词我也不懂 |
[19:51] | I wanna sleep. | 我想睡觉 |
[19:53] | You can leave the light on if you want, but please stop talking, okay? | 如果你们想可以开着灯 但请别说话 好吧? |
[19:56] | Okay. Good night, Ryan. | 好 晚安 Ryan |
[19:58] | Good night, Ryan. | 晚安 Ryan |
[20:03] | Best night ever. | 有史最好的夜晚 |
[20:05] | Like I said, it’s not about the horniness. | 如我所讲 并不是因为性饥渴 |
[20:08] | It’s about the loneliness. | 而是关乎孤独 |
[20:10] | And how can I be alone here with my boys? | 而和我的哥们儿在一起我怎能感到孤独呢? |
[20:13] | Like a famous person once said, | 如一位名人曾经说过 |
[20:16] | “boys on the side.” | “潇洒有情天" (一部讲3个女人间的友情的电影) |
[20:18] | But I don’t… I disagree. | 但我不… 我不赞同 |
[20:19] | I say, let’s hear it for the boys. | 我说 “让他表白”(歌曲) |
[20:37] | Son of a bitch. | 他奶奶的 |