时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Are you swallowing them whole? | 你在整个的往下吞么? |
[00:07] | You’re eating them so fast, | 你像猪八戒吃人参果那么快 |
[00:08] | Are they even touching your tongue? | 连舌头都不碰的吧? |
[00:10] | Yes. | 是唔 |
[00:11] | Brownies, is it? Humph. | 布朗尼巧克力蛋糕 是吧? |
[00:13] | Pastry cubes made of sugar and fat? | 糖和油脂做成的酥油小立方体? |
[00:15] | No, thank you. I’ll stick with my jerky. | 不用 谢了 我还是吃我的牛肉干好了 |
[00:17] | So why’d you come in here? | 那你干嘛进来? |
[00:18] | To socialize. And inform. | 来参与社交 |
[00:19] | Ooh, brownies! | 和检举 布朗尼巧克力蛋糕! |
[00:22] | I’m taking two | 我要2个 |
[00:23] | So I can parcel them up | 就可以打包… |
[00:24] | And eat them… at my leisure later on. | 闲暇的时候吃掉 |
[00:27] | Much healthier. | 更健康 |
[00:28] | You taking two? | 你要2个? |
[00:29] | Yeah, um…but one of them is for Toby. | 恩 啊..但是一个是给Toby的 |
[00:32] | Yeah. Why don’t you send that to him in Costa Rica? | 好哈 |
[00:35] | Um…I’m just gonna hand it to him right now. | 你怎么不给他邮到哥斯达黎加去啊? 我这就要给他端去呢 |
[00:38] | Okay, weirdo. | 好滴 怪胎 |
[00:40] | Why’s that? Why’s that weird? | 怎么回事? 这怎么就是怪胎了? |
[00:41] | She said she was gonna give it to him right now. | 她说她现在就要给他送去 |
[00:44] | She’s probably going to | 她可能就要这么干 |
[00:45] | Because they sit next to each other. | 因为他们就坐在一起 |
[00:47] | Yeah, they used to. | 曾经坐在一起 |
[00:49] | Toby works here again. | Toby又在这儿工作了 |
[00:51] | Oh, can you imagine? | 你能想象吗? |
[00:52] | Oh, no! You don’t know. | 不能! 你还真不知道(他回来了) |
[00:55] | I don’t know. What? | 我不知道 |
[00:57] | You should probably just meander back there, | – 什么? – 没准你该晃悠过去 |
[00:59] | Take a look,see if he’s– See if he’s back. | 去看看 他是不是…是不是真的回来了 |
[01:02] | Dare I? | 我敢么我? |
[01:04] | You know what? I’m going to. | 知道不? 我这就要去了 |
[01:06] | For old time’s sake. | 看在旧日时光的份上 |
[01:17] | Great practical joke,Jim. | 恶作剧很牛么你 Jim |
[01:18] | Got me to go to the annex. | 让老人家来侧房一边凉快来了 |
[01:24] | – Hi,Mi– – No! God! | – 嗨 Mi- – 不! 佛祖啊! |
[01:27] | No,God, please no! | 不 神啊 别这么对我! |
[01:29] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[01:32] | Nooo! www.SUBTITULOS.es -DIFUNDE LA PALABRA- | 不….! |
[01:49] | www.SERIES.es * TU COMUNIDAD DE SERIES * The Office s05e08 “Frame Toby” | 办公室 |
[02:07] | Look at him. | 瞧他 |
[02:09] | With his stupid face. | 弱智面孔 |
[02:12] | Stupid…tan. | 白痴… 棕褐色皮肤 |
[02:17] | – He looks great.Well-Rested. – No | – 看上去不错么 休息的不错 |
[02:18] | He looks worse. | – 不对 他看上去更差劲了 |
[02:20] | Michael, is everyone okay? | Michael 大家都还好吧? |
[02:22] | Ohh. Well,I’m afraid not. | 呃…恐怕不是哈 |
[02:24] | Toby Flenderson of H.R. has made a sudden reappearance. | 人事部的Toby Flenderson再现人间了 |
[02:29] | I don’understand. Is anyone hurt? | 我不明白 有人受伤了么? |
[02:31] | Not on the surface, no. | 不是外伤 嗯 |
[02:33] | But I can tell… | 但是我看得出…人们很不安啊 |
[02:34] | David People are disturbed, David. | |
[02:35] | Michael, you texted me 911– Call me. | Michael 你给我发了短信说 911–给我回电 |
[02:39] | – Yes. – All in caps. | – 是的 – 还全都大写 |
[02:41] | Do you know what 911 means? | 你知道911啥意思不? |
[02:43] | I learned a while back that if I don’t text 911, | 不久前我领悟了 |
[02:46] | People will not return my calls. | 如果我不写911 他们是不会回我电话的 |
[02:48] | Um…but now people always return my calls, | 呃 但是现在是个人都给我回电话 |
[02:50] | Because they think that something horrible has happened. | 因为他们以为发生了什么可怕的事 |
[02:55] | Now, what I’m curious about | 那现在我可好奇了 |
[02:56] | Is how you were able to go an entire week | 你员工到位一个星期了 |
[02:58] | Without knowing a member of your staff was there | 你都不知道 你怎么做到的? |
[03:01] | I did not want to go back to the annex | 我不想到侧房去 因为Holly曾经在那儿工作 |
[03:03] | Because that is where Holly worked, whom I loved. | – 我爱过她 |
[03:06] | Also it’s icky back there. | – 那儿还很烦人 |
[03:08] | That’s true. People say it’s icky. | 没错的 大家说那儿很烦人 |
[03:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:13] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[03:14] | – David, wait. – No. | David 等等 |
[03:15] | Is there no way we can get rid of him? | – 不要 – 就没可能咱把他弄走么? |
[03:18] | Not without cause, Michael. | 没理由就不行啊 Michael |
[03:19] | I have cause. | 我有理由啊 |
[03:21] | It is because I hate him. | 因为我恨他 |
[03:24] | You have to get along with Toby. | 你得和Toby好好相处啊 |
[03:26] | – No. – Yep. | 不要 |
[03:27] | I don’t. | – 我不… |
[03:28] | Good-Bye,Michael. | – 回见了您呐 Michael |
[03:33] | Don’t do that. | 别碰我 |
[03:42] | Oh, come on! | 哦 不是吧! |
[03:44] | Do you see this? | 看到没? |
[03:47] | Disgusting. | 恶心死了 |
[03:51] | So,Tunes, you still gonna buy your old man’s place? | Tunes 还想买你父母的房子么? |
[03:55] | Yeah. I am. Wait. | 是的 等等 |
[03:56] | How do you know that? I didn’t tell you that. | 你咋知道的? |
[03:58] | Uh…no,I was just walking by your desk. | 我没告诉过你啊 |
[04:00] | I saw some emails. | 没 我只是在你桌边晃悠的时候看到些邮件 |
[04:02] | I got peepers of an eagle. | 我有一双鹰眼 |
[04:04] | That’s really not cool. | 这么做可不太像话 |
[04:05] | So Jim, you’re gonna live in the same house | 那Jim |
[04:08] | That you used to pee the bed in? | 你要住你过去尿床的房子? 理论上来说 |
[04:10] | Yeah. I guess technically, Kev, you’re right. | Kev 你说对了 |
[04:12] | Today’s a big day. | 今天是个大日子 |
[04:13] | Today’s the day that I show Pam the house that I bought for us. | 今天是个大日子 今天我领Pam看了我买给我俩的房子 |
[04:18] | Without telling her. | 没告诉过她要买 |
[04:19] | But it’s my parents’ house, the house I grew up in. | 但是我父母的房子 |
[04:22] | And, yeah,I bought it kind of impulsively. | 我长大的地方 |
[04:25] | I mean, the price was good, | 差不多是一时兴起买的 我的意思是 |
[04:26] | And I was helping out my Mom. | 价钱公道 也算帮了我妈个忙 |
[04:28] | It’s got shag carpets. | 有粗毛地毯 |
[04:30] | I mean, you can’t blame my parents– It was the ’70s. | 也不能怪我父母哦–是70年代的房子 |
[04:33] | And why would you wanna buy ugly wood from trees | 而且能有镶木板为什么还要买丑陋的木头呢 |
[04:36] | When you can have paneling and a painting of some creepy clowns | 还有吓人的小丑画作? |
[04:40] | That is apparently crucial to the structural integrity of the building? | 还显然对是房屋的结构完整性起着决定作用的 |
[04:44] | She’s gonna love it. | 她会喜欢的 |
[04:47] | Right? | 是吧? |
[04:48] | Would you guys all do me a favor | 大家能帮个忙么 |
[04:49] | And just not talk about this until I tell Pam? | 直到我告诉Pam前别讨论这个? |
[04:51] | – That’d be great. – Whoa! | 多谢了 |
[04:52] | You haven’t told the missus about the castle? | 多谢了 你还没告诉夫人你那个城堡? |
[04:55] | You’re in for a spanking, my friend. | 你这是找打吧 我的朋友 |
[04:57] | Myself and my lady– No secrets. | 俺和俺家女人–没有秘密 |
[04:59] | Jim, don’t listen to Andy. | Jim 别听Andy的 |
[05:01] | I think it’s romantic. | 我觉得挺浪漫的 |
[05:03] | Oh, thanks,Phyllis. | 哦 谢了 Phyllis |
[05:04] | Where’s your place? | 那地方在哪? |
[05:05] | Oh, it’s on Linden Ave., by the Quarry. | 哦 |
[05:08] | Oh… | 在林登大街 在采石场旁边 |
[05:09] | Cool beans, man. | 酷毙了 哥们 |
[05:10] | I live by the Quarry. | 我喜欢住采石场旁边 |
[05:12] | We should hang out by the Quarry and throw things down there. | 我们应该去采石场旁玩玩 扔点东西进去 |
[05:16] | Definitely, we should. | 绝对的 嗯 |
[05:18] | “To whoever made the microwave mess” | “给所有把微波炉搞的一团糟的人” |
[05:20] | “The microwave is a shared kitchen appliance. | “微波炉是公用厨房器具” |
[05:23] | “By not cleaning it up, | “用后不清理” 你这其实是在说 “他们的时间没你宝贵” |
[05:23] | “You are basically telling whoever follows | “用后不清理” |
[05:25] | “That their time is less valuable, | 你这其实是在说 “他们的时间没你宝贵” |
[05:27] | “As they will have to scrub out your disgusting splatter. | “他们要清理你留下的恶心的残渣” |
[05:30] | Sincerely, disappointed.” | “诚恳的 失望的人” |
[05:33] | That is just obnoxious. | 太可憎了 |
[05:35] | – No kidding. – Yeah. | 不是盖的 |
[05:38] | Wait, what? The mess or the note? | 等等 啥? 残渣还是告示? |
[05:40] | The note. So holier than thou. | 告示 假正经 |
[05:44] | I liked it. | 我喜欢 |
[05:45] | Don’t you think the person who left the mess is the obnoxious one? | 你们难道不觉得 弄得一团糟的那个才是可憎的么? |
[05:48] | No… | 不… |
[05:49] | The note is way more obnoxious than the mess. | 这告示比那个要可憎多了 |
[05:52] | “Sincerely, disappointed.” | “诚恳的 失望的人” |
[05:54] | Get off your high horse, richy. | 装什么B啊 贵人 |
[05:57] | Just because someone likes things clean doesn’t mean they’re rich. | 喜欢干净可不就表示人家很金贵 |
[06:00] | Nah. They’re rich. | 他们都挺金贵的 |
[06:06] | You wanna see some real high-Caliber acting? | 想看看什么高素质行为么? |
[06:09] | Well,Mr. Kurt Russell, you are about to be served. | Kurt Russell先生 您瞧好了 |
[06:14] | Hey,Toby. | 嗨 Toby |
[06:16] | Great to have you back, man. | 真高兴你回来了 伙计 |
[06:18] | Seriously. Just, uh… | 真的 就是… |
[06:20] | Just a real pleasure to see you again. | 就是很高兴再次见到你 |
[06:23] | Yeah, thanks,Michael. | 谢了 Michael |
[06:24] | You’re welcome. Missed you. | 不用谢 |
[06:25] | Missed you as part of our family. | 想你 如手足同胞一样 |
[06:28] | Well, that’s– That’s– Sweet. | 呃 这太– 太贴心了 |
[06:30] | I missed you guys too. | 我也想大家 |
[06:34] | So Costa Ric that was… | 那哥斯达黎加… |
[06:37] | Did you have fun? That must have been fun. | 你过得好么? 肯定很有趣哦 |
[06:39] | Well, um, it was amazing. | 呃 是很不错哦 |
[06:42] | Really was. Thanks for asking. | 确实 |
[06:43] | – Um..beaches were pristine. – Nice peaches? | 多谢问候 沙滩很干净 |
[06:46] | – Pristine beaches? – Yeah, uh… | 好看的桃子? 干净的沙滩? |
[06:48] | The whole thing was incredibly cathartic. | 一切都不可思议的纯净 |
[06:50] | Why’d you come back? Why didn’t you stay? | 你为什么回来? 咋不留那里? |
[06:53] | Well, it’s actually kind of hard to meet people out there. | 其实 那里很难见到人影的 |
[06:55] | I bet. For you. | 我确信 为你 |
[06:56] | And, uh. Yeah. Plus, it was hot. | 而且 再加上 那里很热 |
[07:00] | – Hot. – Why didn’t you get an air conditioner? | 咋不弄个空调呢? |
[07:02] | Should have gotten an air conditioner for yourself. | 应该给自己弄个空调啊 |
[07:04] | Are you all right, Michael? | 你还好么 Michael? |
[07:05] | Yeah,I am. I am. | 你还好么 Michael? 我没事 我没事 |
[07:08] | I tried. | I tried. 我试过了 我试过了 |
[07:11] | I tried to talk to Toby and be his friend, | 我试过和Toby讲话 做朋友了 |
[07:14] | But that is like trying to be friends with an evil…snail. | 但这就像和邪恶的蜗牛做朋友 |
[07:21] | I feel like I’m dyin’ inside. | 我感觉内心枯萎了 |
[07:25] | I feel like neve campbell inscream II. | 我感觉像是Neve Campbell在演惊声尖叫2 |
[07:27] | She thinks she can go off to college and be happy, | 她以为可以上大学 幸福从此 |
[07:30] | And then… the murder comes back | 突然…杀手回来了 |
[07:33] | And starts killing off all of her friends. | 杀掉了她所有的朋友 |
[07:38] | Learned a lotta lessons from that movie. | 从那电影里学到许多 |
[07:41] | This is just one of ’em. | 这只是其中一条 |
[07:45] | Okay, just summarize. | 好吧 概括一下 |
[07:46] | Okay,Fire-Able offenses include workplace violence | 好的 |
[07:49] | And sexual harassment. | 可解雇的行为包括办公地点暴力行为和性骚扰 |
[07:50] | That’s it. That’s it, perfect. | 就是这个 就是这个 这太完美了 |
[07:53] | We will get him to hit on somebody, | 我们让他打个什么人 |
[07:54] | And then we’ll catch him in the act. | 然后抓他个现行 |
[07:56] | I love catching people in the act. | 我喜欢抓人现行 |
[07:58] | That’s why I always whip open doors. | 这就是为什么我总是冷不防的开门 |
[08:00] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[08:01] | Okay, let’s get this started. | 我也是 好的 好戏开始吧 |
[08:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:05] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢? |
[08:06] | I am the bait. | 你干什么呢? 我是诱饵啊 |
[08:08] | For what? | 干啥的? |
[08:09] | Men find me desirable. | 男人都觉得我很有魅力的 |
[08:10] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[08:11] | Oh, it’s a good day too. | 不 不 不 时候赶的也不错 我穿的是芥末色的衬衫 |
[08:12] | I’m wearing my mustard shirt. | 时候赶的也不错 我穿的是芥末色的衬衫 |
[08:13] | You’re the bait for Toby? | 你是Toby的诱饵? |
[08:14] | – Mm-Hmm. – No. | |
[08:15] | For one thing, he’s not gay. | 不–就凭他不是同性恋 |
[08:17] | And if somebody were to be bait, | 而且就算有人要做诱饵 |
[08:19] | It would be Jim or Ryan, | 也该是Jim或者Ryan |
[08:22] | Or me. | 或者我 |
[08:23] | – Men find me desirable. – Yes. | – 男人都觉得我很有魅力的 – 是的 |
[08:26] | Sure they do,Dwight. | 他们当然觉得了 Dwight |
[08:28] | When it comes down to it, it’s a health issue. | 结果看下来 其实是健康问题 |
[08:30] | I should’ve written that. | 我应该写上这一条的 |
[08:31] | Mm-Hmm, yeah. | |
[08:35] | Why aren’t you as mad or interested in this as me? | 你怎么不像我一样 对这个生气或者感兴趣? |
[08:37] | Oh, totally. | 哦 绝对的 |
[08:38] | Sorry, are we talking about the microwave still? | 抱歉 我们还在谈的是微波炉么? |
[08:41] | Are you inching away from me? | 你在缓慢向后移动么? |
[08:42] | No. | 没啊 |
[08:43] | Reach your arms out. | 把胳膊伸出来 |
[08:47] | I’m always this close. | 我总是这个距离的 |
[08:48] | Camptown lady sing this song doo-Dah doo-Dah | 野营镇女士唱这歌 嘟哒 |
[08:52] | Hello,Pam. | 嘟哒 你好 Pam |
[08:53] | Jim, may I have a moment with Pam, please? | Jim 我能跟Pam私聊一会儿么 麻烦? |
[08:56] | Yes. | 好的 |
[08:57] | I just have to take this call anyway, so– | 好的 – 反正我要接这个电话 那…- |
[08:58] | Oh, ooh, his mistress! | – 哦 哇哦 他的情妇! |
[09:01] | No,I’m kidding. | 没 |
[09:02] | Nobody would ever cheat on you. | 我说笑呢 没人会劈你腿的 |
[09:04] | You are the complete package, Pam. | 你是最完美的 Pam |
[09:05] | What do you need,Michael? | 你想干什么 Michael? |
[09:06] | Okay, what I would like you to do | 好吧 |
[09:08] | Is take this folded note, | 我想做的是 把这个折叠的便条 |
[09:09] | And deliver it to Toby Flenderson. | 捎给Toby Flenderson |
[09:13] | I want you to just react to whatever this note elicits. | 请你对他看便条后的行为作出回应 |
[09:17] | Do not read it beforehand. | 给他前不要打开 |
[09:19] | Can you do that for me? | 能为我做这个么? |
[09:20] | – Sure. – Good. | – 好的 – 不错 |
[09:22] | No, no, no, no, don’t– | – 不 不 不 |
[09:23] | “Please hug and kiss me, no matter how hard I struggle. | 不 不要… – “请抱我吻我 不管我多么挣扎” |
[09:26] | I am too shy to tell you that I love you.” | “我爱你在心 口难开” |
[09:28] | Damn it,Pam. | 该死的 Pam |
[09:29] | You gave me your word. | 你答应了我的 |
[09:39] | Hey,guys, that’s really inappropriate. | 嘿 伙计们 这样很不合适 |
[09:46] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[09:47] | Um,I got some photos from,uh,Costa Rica | 我有些在哥斯达黎加的照片 |
[09:49] | If you want to see them. | 想看么 |
[09:51] | – Yeah, yeah,I’ll see ’em. – Cool. | – 我看看 – 好的 |
[09:53] | Toby, can I see those? | Toby 我能看么? |
[09:55] | Wow. What’s the matter? | 怎么回事? |
[09:56] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事? |
[09:57] | You– You scared? | 你..你害怕了? |
[09:58] | – Those are fightin’ words. – You mad? | – 这是要打架的嗑 – 你生气了? |
[09:59] | You mad at me? | – 你生我的气了? – 我希望他马上就打你 不退缩 |
[10:00] | I hope he doesn’t haul off and just hit ya. | – 你生我的气了? – 我希望他马上就打你 不退缩 |
[10:02] | Do you wanna do that? You wanna hit me? | 你想这么干么? |
[10:03] | You wanna punch me? | 你想打我? |
[10:04] | Hmm? Huh??? | 你想给我一拳? |
[10:06] | – Punch him,Toby. – I dare you to. | – 捶他 Toby – 我给你胆了 |
[10:07] | – Come on. – Come on,Bam! | 快啊 |
[10:09] | What’s the matter? | 砰! 到底怎么了? |
[10:09] | Hit him. Hit him, chicken. | 到底怎么了? 扁他 扁他 胆小鬼 |
[10:11] | Yeah, punch him. | – 揍他 – 得了 Ryan 你站哪边啊? |
[10:12] | Hey, hey, come on,Ryan. | – 揍他 – |
[10:14] | – Whose side are you on? – Come on, man. | 得了 Ryan 你站哪边啊? 来啊 |
[10:16] | No, do it. Do it. | 下手啊 打啊 |
[10:17] | – I dare you. – Punch him as hard as you | – 看你敢不敢 不要用吃奶力气了 – 用你吃奶力气 照脸上打 |
[10:18] | – I dare you.Not.. – possibly can, in the face. | – 看你敢不敢 不要用吃奶力气了 |
[10:19] | Not as hard as you can. Just a good, solid punch. | – 用你吃奶力气 照脸上打 结结实实给一拳 |
[10:22] | Come on, come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[10:23] | I’m not going to punch you, Michael. | 我不会打你的 Michael |
[10:26] | Are you really not going to punch him? | 真不打算扁他? |
[10:28] | No,why would I punch you? | – 不 |
[10:29] | Son of a bitch. | 为什么要打你? – 操你大爷的 |
[10:38] | Shoulda hit him, man. | 真该揍他的 哥们 |
[10:39] | Guy was asking for it. | 那家伙自找哦 |
[10:42] | Once in a lifetime, man. | 人生难得的经历啊 |
[10:46] | – I thought you were gonna parcel those out through the day. | |
[10:48] | Would you stop it? | 你说要把这些打包的 – |
[10:49] | You haven’t done anything helpful all day. | 别说了行不行? 你一天都没帮上什么忙 |
[10:55] | There’s still one thing we can do to get Toby fired. | 还有一个办法可以让我们炒掉Toby |
[10:59] | What’s that? | 什么办法 |
[11:04] | Frame him for using drugs. | 给他下套 说他吸毒 |
[11:07] | – Frame him? – Yeah. | 下套? |
[11:08] | It’s illegal,but everything they do on the shield is illegal. | 这是违法的 反正 |
[11:12] | I’ve never framed a man before. Have you? | 我从没给别人下过套 |
[11:14] | I’ve framed animals before. | 我给动物下过套 |
[11:16] | I framed a raccoon for opening a Christmas present. | 我给某只浣熊下过套 因为它乱开我家圣诞礼物 |
[11:18] | And I framed a bear for eating out of the garbage. | 还给只熊下过套 因为它把我家垃圾都翻了个底朝天 |
[11:22] | Just seems awfully mean. | 听着很不厚道啊 |
[11:25] | But sometimes, the ends justify the mean. | 不过有时正义是需要非正当途径去维护的 |
[11:34] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[11:36] | I’ve seen you guys around. | 以前见过你们 |
[11:39] | I’m Michael Scott, Dunder Mifflin. | 我叫Michael Scott |
[11:40] | How you doing? | 是Dunder Mifflin公司的 你们好啊 |
[11:46] | So I guess you know why I’m here. | 你们大概知道我为什么来了 |
[11:48] | I need to purchase something. | 需要买点东西 |
[11:50] | Like a fridge? | – 买冰箱? – 不是 |
[11:51] | No. Uh– | – 买冰箱? – 不是 |
[11:57] | I wanted– | 我想… |
[11:59] | I wanted to buy some weed from someone. | 想替人买点草(音同大麻) |
[12:01] | – What? – Grass, weed? | – 什么? – 草啊 杂草(大麻) |
[12:03] | What makes you think we’d have weed? | 你怎么会觉得我们有大麻? |
[12:06] | I heard you were drug– | 我听到过你们吸毒 |
[12:07] | I heard you dealt. | 听到过你们的交易 |
[12:14] | Hey, just hold on one second. | 等一下 |
[12:20] | I’m not wearing a wire, so– | – 我没带什么窃听器 |
[12:23] | Why would you even say that? | 所以… – 干吗这么说? |
[12:24] | Hey, it’s gonna be $500. | 500美金 |
[12:27] | – How much – $500. | – 多少钱来着? – 500美金 |
[12:28] | It’s a good price. It’s a steal. | 好价钱 偷来的 |
[12:30] | How many pounds is that? | 多少磅? |
[12:32] | It’s… It’s two pounds. | 2磅 |
[12:33] | I’m losing money on this, man, just– | – 这笔生意我可亏大了 |
[12:35] | Give me the money | 伙计 – |
[12:37] | – Okay.All right.Walk away – Walk away.Walk away. | 好吧好吧 快走 快走 |
[12:40] | Hey,Pam? | 嘿 Pam? |
[12:41] | I just wanted to let you know, | 我想告诉你 |
[12:43] | I’m totally on your side with a whole microwave situation. | 微波炉事件我想法跟你完全一致 |
[12:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:47] | I was just back there to make some cup of soup, | 谢谢 刚才去想弄碗汤的 |
[12:49] | The thing is still a huge mess. | 结果里面还是乱七八糟 |
[12:51] | I know. Can you believe it? | 可不是嘛! |
[12:52] | Yeah, it’s crazy. | 真不敢相信 太乱了 |
[12:54] | But I guess the thing is at some point, | 可我觉得 |
[12:56] | Notes or no notes, | 不管有没有告示矗在那边 |
[12:58] | Someone’s gonna have to just get in there and clean it up. | 总得有人出面收拾一下的 |
[13:03] | I guess that’s why we have a temp, huh? | 所以咱们才雇临时工的哦? |
[13:07] | Oh, no, trust me. I would just make it worse. | 啊 我只会越弄越糟糕的 |
[13:10] | How would wiping it with a paper towel make it worse? | – 用纸巾擦擦干净怎么会越弄越糟呢? |
[13:11] | I– I would find a way. | – 我再想想办法了 |
[13:14] | You’ve seen things clean before though, right? | 你见过它干净的样子吧? |
[13:15] | Pam I– Pam,I am hopeless to that stuff. | |
[13:17] | I– I, uh– | 我对那种事情完全做不来的 |
[13:23] | – Hi,Michael. – Hey, hey,hey, hey. | – 嘿Michael – 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[13:26] | I forgot– Forgot– | 我忘了… 忘了… |
[13:32] | Yes,I repeat: | 对 重复一遍 |
[13:33] | A drug dealer is on the premises of Dunder Mifflin. | 我们在Dunder Mifflin 发现了一个毒贩 |
[13:36] | His name is Toby Flenderson, | 他叫 Toby Flenderson |
[13:38] | And he recently turned from a mysterious vacation in Central America. | 他最近刚从中美洲度了个神秘假期归来 |
[13:43] | I have risked a great deal to tell you this information. | 我可是冒了巨大的风险举报的 |
[13:46] | My name is Andy Bernard. Andrew Bernard, that’s my name. | 我叫Andy Bernard |
[13:49] | See you soon. | 再见了 |
[13:56] | Hi. We received a call. | 嗨 我们接到举报 |
[13:59] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我完全不知情 |
[14:00] | We were tipped off about a possible Narcotic situation. | 线人举报说这儿有毒品 |
[14:04] | – Here? – Hey,Pam– | – 这儿? |
[14:05] | Hey,I got this, okay? | 我来处理好了 |
[14:06] | Hello, officers. | 警官好 |
[14:07] | Dwight Schrute, former volunteer sheriff’s deputy. | 警官好 Dwight Schrute 曾任副志愿警长 |
[14:10] | Listen,I may have inside information | 我有内部消息 |
[14:12] | That someone is hiding drugs in this very office. | 这间办公室有人藏匿毒品 |
[14:20] | Just pretend like we’re talking until the cops leave. | 假装对话 等警察走了再说 |
[14:27] | Those are real cops. Real guns. | 真的警察 真的枪啊 |
[14:30] | Wonder what’s going on. | 不知道怎么回事 |
[14:32] | Officers,I reveal to you the perpetrator. | 警官 肇事者在此 |
[14:34] | Hey, what is this? | 嘿 怎么回事? |
[14:35] | Search his things. | 嘿 怎么回事? 搜他东西 |
[14:36] | Sir,could you step away from your desk, please? | 搜他东西 – 先生 请你离开办公桌一下好吗? |
[14:37] | – Why? – Sir,please step away from your desk. | – 为什么? 先生 请离开你的办公桌 |
[14:39] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[14:40] | You don’t have my permission to do this. | 你没有经过我的允许啊 |
[14:42] | They don’t need your permission,Flenderson. | 他们不需要你的批准 Flenderson |
[14:44] | They’ve got the company’s permission. | 他们有公司许可 |
[14:46] | Hey, hey, what are you– Why are you doing this? | 你们在干吗? 为什么要这么做? |
[14:48] | Uh, you know what? I think this– | 我看 |
[14:50] | This is probably a misunderstanding. | 也许是误会了 |
[14:51] | – Don’t search my stuff. – Sir | 别翻我东西 |
[14:53] | I have a reasonable right to privacy. | 先生 我有个人隐私权的 |
[14:55] | Save your whing for the jury there,Flenderson. | 对法官说去吧 Flenderson |
[14:57] | – Yeah,let’s just cancel this,okay? – Michael | 咱取消行动吧? |
[14:59] | Sir, did you recently return from a trip | 先生 |
[15:01] | – To Central America? – Oh, my god. There was– | 你最近是不是刚从中美洲旅行归来? 我的天啊… |
[15:03] | – I went to Costa Rica for a few months. – Oh,no.That was legitimate. | – 我在哥斯达黎加呆了几个月 – |
[15:05] | – That was totally legitimate. – Hey,Check this out. | 不…那是合法的 绝对合法 看啊 |
[15:07] | Oh, god! | 我的上帝 |
[15:08] | That is not mine. I even… | 不是我的 |
[15:09] | Turn around please, would you? | – 请转过身去好吗? – |
[15:10] | – No, no, no, no,God. – What is going on here? | 不 不 不 不 |
[15:12] | No, that’s– I don’t know what that is…And | 怎么回事? 不 那是….我不知道那是什么… 我打赌他跟这个东西没关系 |
[15:14] | – Do you have any weapons? – I bet he has nothing to do with that. – Of course not! | – 你有武器吗 – |
[15:17] | Ah. That’s mine. | 当然没有了! – 那是我的 – |
[15:18] | – No,Michael,No! – Yes, it’s mine. | 别啊 Michael 别! 是我的 |
[15:22] | Some basil. | 这是罗勒 |
[15:23] | And salad dressing, I think. | 还有沙拉酱吧 |
[15:25] | Salad dressing? | 沙拉酱? |
[15:26] | Yeah,it’s,uh, caprese salad. | 卡普雷塞沙拉 |
[15:27] | There’s a little bit of, uh, mozzarella right there. | 还掺了点奶酪 |
[15:30] | Are you kidding me? | 开我玩笑吧? |
[15:32] | That’s my salad. | 这是我的沙拉 |
[15:34] | So wait a minute. There’s no drugs? | – 等等 没有毒品? |
[15:35] | – No. – Oh, damn it.Come on! | – 没有 我靠! 不会吧 |
[15:38] | We got a fake tip. | 假线报 |
[15:40] | Wait, officers, are you sure you don’t want to interrogate him? | 警官等一下 你确定不用审讯他么? |
[15:43] | – No. – You have laws that protect you | 不用 |
[15:45] | In any kind of interrogation. | 你们有法律保证 可以进行各种审讯的 |
[15:46] | Why don’t you use them? | 怎么就不用呢? |
[15:51] | You must feel pretty good about yourself right now. | 现在肯定自我感觉良好吧 |
[15:53] | I didn’t put caprese salad in my drawer,Michael. | 我可没有把卡普雷塞沙拉放抽屉里面 Michael |
[15:56] | Did you? | 你呢? |
[15:58] | Since when is it illegal to put caprese salad anywhere? | 把卡普雷塞沙拉乱放犯法吗? |
[16:03] | You know,but the police could have been out there, | 可警察完全可以 |
[16:05] | You know,catching real criminals, Instead of here, | 去抓真正的犯罪 而不是在这儿 |
[16:07] | – searching my stuff. – Are you kidding me? | – 搜查我的东西 – 你开玩笑吧? |
[16:08] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑的吧? |
[16:09] | That you’re worried about? | 你开玩笑的吧? 你就担心这个? |
[16:11] | You’re worried about the cops’ time. | 你担心浪费警力 |
[16:13] | You think I framed you, and you’re worried about the taxpayer? | 你觉得是我陷害了你 担心的却是纳税人的利益? |
[16:18] | Ah, god! | 上帝啊! |
[16:24] | Welcome back, jerky jerk-Face. | 欢迎归来 猥琐男 |
[16:28] | You said you were leaving, | 你说你走了 |
[16:29] | And you made liars out of all of us. | 看来是你骗了大家 |
[16:31] | – I did leave. -So.. Yes, you did. | – 我是走了啊 – 没错 |
[16:34] | And then you came back. | 然后又回来了 |
[16:35] | Which makes you the biggest liar of history. | – 所以你是史上最大的骗子 |
[16:38] | I don’t see it that way. | – 我可不这么认为 |
[16:42] | You wanna hear a lie? | 想听谎话么? |
[16:43] | – What? – I think you’re great. | 我觉得你非常出色 |
[16:46] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[16:52] | – I can’t do this. – Can’t do what? | 我做不到 什么做不到? |
[16:55] | It’s not fair to you. | 对你不公平 |
[16:56] | And it’s really not fair to me. | 对我也实在不公平 |
[16:58] | Wait,What are you saying? | 你说什么呢? |
[16:59] | I broke up with Darryl so I could be with you. | 我是跟Darryl分手了才跟你在一起的 |
[17:01] | That was your choice. Don’t put that on me. | 那是你的选择 别算在我头上 |
[17:03] | I’m just going on a little trip. | 我要去小小地旅行一下 |
[17:05] | Oh, can I come? | 带上我吗? |
[17:06] | It’s not that kind of trip. | 不是那种旅行 |
[17:07] | I’m going to Thailand with some friends from high school. | 我要跟高中里的朋友一起去泰国了 |
[17:10] | Well, a high school. | 嗯 应该说是高中生 |
[17:11] | And if I don’t do it now, I’ll never get to go. | 如果现在不去 一辈子都不会去了 |
[17:13] | And I’ll always resent you for it. | 我会因此永远恨你的 |
[17:14] | You don’t want me to resent you, do you? | 你不希望我恨你吧? |
[17:16] | So you’re dumping me? | 所以你要甩了我? |
[17:17] | Let’s be adults about this. | 咱们成熟点 |
[17:19] | Let’s have sex one more time, | 再上一次床 |
[17:21] | And if you have any extra cash, that would be amazing. | 你要还能给我点钱 就更好了 |
[17:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:30] | Hey, do you mind if we make a stop on the way home | – 回家路上去个地方好吗 |
[17:33] | – Sure. – Cool. | – 好的 嘻嘻 |
[17:38] | What are we doing at your parents’ house? | 来你爸妈家干吗? |
[17:40] | I have a surprise for you. | 给你一个惊喜 |
[17:42] | All right. Ready? | 好了 准备好了吗? |
[17:43] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[17:45] | And now… | 现在… |
[17:47] | Open your eyes. Ta-Da! | 睁开眼睛 |
[17:52] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[17:54] | I bought it. | 我把它买下来了 |
[17:57] | It’s ours. | 这是我们的房子了 |
[18:02] | Let’s go inside. I’ll show you inside. | 咱们进去吧 带你看看 |
[18:06] | So if you can believe it, I did it without a realtor. | 我没有通过中介就买好了 |
[18:09] | So saving on closing costs is good. | 中介费省了很多 |
[18:12] | And, uh, we can put all of the money to de-Shag the carpet. | 可以把钱花在重整地毯上 |
[18:18] | Which I think will help | 顺便让这颜色好看些 |
[18:20] | The color situation. | |
[18:24] | Yeah,I am really sorry about this. | 这个真不好意思了 |
[18:27] | I tried to move it, | 试过把它弄下来 可它好像长在那里一样 |
[18:27] | But he is really nailed in there. | 试过把它弄下来 可它好像长在那里一样 |
[18:31] | Worried about art theft, I guess. | 大概是怕有人来偷艺术品吧 |
[18:33] | A lot of art thieves in this neighborhood. | 这一带很多小偷专偷艺术品 |
[18:38] | This is the master bedroom. | 这是主卧 |
[18:39] | But I’m actually not allowed in here, so. | 我是不能进去的 |
[18:43] | So I’m still in the process of converting the garage. | 我还在改造车库 |
[18:46] | It’s got great light in here. | 光线非常好 |
[18:48] | And I was thinking it could be perfect | 适合做艺术工作室 |
[18:52] | For an art studio. | |
[19:04] | Look,I know. | 我知道 |
[19:07] | I bought this without asking you. | 没问过你就买下了 |
[19:08] | And it doesn’t look great. I know that. | 看起来不怎么样 我都知道 |
[19:13] | And if you really hate it, I totally understand. | 你要讨厌这个地方的话 我也理解 |
[19:15] | – It’s just– – I love it. | – 只是… – 我很喜欢 |
[19:19] | You do? | 你喜欢? |
[19:21] | Yeah,I love it. | 我好喜欢 |
[19:23] | Really? | 真的? |
[19:24] | ???You bought me a house. | 真的? 你给我买了栋屋子 |
[19:26] | Oh, my God. | 谢天谢地 |
[19:27] | You bought me a house! | 你给我买了栋屋子! |
[19:30] | Yeah,I did. | 是啊 |
[19:38] | Um,do we have to sleep in your parents’ bedroom? | 咱们非得睡你父母的卧室吗? |
[19:43] | No. | 不用 |
[19:44] | No,We’ll just board that up. | 就让它空着吧 |
[19:46] | It’ll be that weird spare room that people ask us about. | 让别人好奇地来打听那屋子是干吗用的 |
[19:49] | And the clown? | 那小丑画作呢? |
[19:51] | Yeah,I can’t– Really can’t move him. | 那小丑画作呢? 我可真动不了 |
[19:56] | What is my perfect crime? | 我的完美犯罪是怎样的? |
[19:57] | I break into Tiffany’s at midnight. | 午夜时分闯入蒂凡尼 |
[20:00] | Do I go for the vault? | 直奔仓库? |
[20:01] | No,I go for the chandelier. | 不 我要的是那吊灯 |
[20:02] | It’s priceless. | 那是无价之宝 |
[20:04] | As I’m taking it down, a woman catches me. | 我把它取下来的时候 一个女子抓住了我 |
[20:06] | She tells me to stop. It’s her father’s business. | 让我住手 因为这是她父亲的事业 |
[20:08] | She’s tiffany. I say no. | 她就是蒂凡尼 我拒绝了 |
[20:10] | We make love all night. | 于是我们整夜做爱 |
[20:12] | In the morning, the cops come, | 早晨 警察们涌来 |
[20:13] | And I escape in one of their uniforms. | 我身着警服 悠然出逃 |
[20:15] | I tell her to meet me in Mexico, | 我让她去墨西哥跟我碰头 |
[20:16] | But I go to Canada. | 自己却飞去了加拿大 |
[20:18] | I don’t trust her. | 因为我不信任她 |
[20:19] | Besides, I like the cold. | 而且我喜欢寒冷的地方 |
[20:21] | 30 years later, I get a post card. | 30年后 我收到一张明信片 |
[20:23] | I have a son, and he’s the chief of police. | 我有了一个儿子 是警察局长 |
[20:25] | This is where the story gets interesting. | 故事渐入佳境 |
[20:27] | I tell Tiffany to meet me in Paris by the Trocadero. | 我让蒂凡尼去巴黎 在特罗卡德罗水族馆碰头 |
[20:31] | She’s been waiting for me all these years. | 她多年来一直在等我 |
[20:33] | She’s never taken another lover. | 从未再有过情人 |
[20:34] | I don’t care. I don’t show up. | 我不理会那么多 |
[20:36] | I go to Berlin. | 没有现身巴黎 而是去了柏林 |
[20:37] | That’s where I stashed the Chandelier. | 那才是我藏匿吊灯的宝地 |