时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | What is this? | 这啥? |
[00:10] | happy holidays, Dwight. | 节日快乐 Dwight |
[00:11] | but do not open it till Christmas. | 但是圣诞节前别拆开哦 |
[00:14] | you are so pathetic. | 你太差劲了 |
[00:14] | how long did this take you? three hours? | 这玩意你搞了多久 3个小时吧? |
[00:16] | five minutes, actually. | 其实是5分钟 |
[00:17] | i am a black belt in gift wrapping. | 我在包装礼物方面是黑带级别 |
[00:19] | yeah, no such thing. | 嗯 火星上评出的吧 |
[00:21] | they don’t give out black belts for things that are stupid. | 地球上不给这么蠢的东西评黑带的 |
[00:24] | well, i hope it was worth it | 呃 但愿你别不好受 |
[00:25] | ’cause i’m gonna take it apart in about five minutes. | 因为接下来我会5分钟就把它拆开 |
[00:28] | i think it’ll take you a little bit longer than that. | 我想得稍微久一点吧 |
[00:30] | really? | 当真? |
[00:31] | if i can skin a mule deer in less than ten minutes, | 当真? 我可是给黑尾鹿剥皮用不了10分钟 |
[00:34] | i ought to be able to cut my– | 你这伎俩怎么说我也– |
[00:40] | www. 1000fr. com presents | 办公室 |
[01:04] | capture:frm@summerwind | sync:frs@截冲 |
[01:10] | the. office. season05. episode10 | |
[01:14] | i’m sorry, it’s the largest one i have. | 抱歉 这是我手里最大的了 |
[01:16] | i will not be the big guy in the tiny hat. | 我可不要当”大头男人和小头帽子” |
[01:20] | this is the first Christmas party i’m throwing | 这是我第一次作为委员会的头头 |
[01:22] | as head of the party planning committee. | 举办的圣诞节派对 |
[01:24] | the theme is “night in morocco. “ | 主题是”摩洛哥之夜” |
[01:27] | this isn’t your grandmother’s Christmas party. | 这可不是老婆婆的圣诞派对 |
[01:30] | unless, of course, she’s from morocco, | 当然了 除非她是摩洛哥人 |
[01:32] | in which case it’s very accurate. | 这样的话也说得通了 |
[01:34] | hey, phyllis, | 嘿 |
[01:35] | do i need this invite to get into the party? | Phyllis 必须有这邀请才能出席派对么? |
[01:38] | – yes. – awesome. | – 是的 – 赞的 |
[01:39] | i think this is going to be the best Christmas party ever. | 我想这将是最无与伦比的一个圣诞派对 |
[01:46] | Angela. . . | |
[01:47] | you’re going to move this for the party, right? | 派对前你会把这个拿走的 是吧? |
[01:49] | it’s not our theme. | 这主题不和谐 |
[01:51] | it’s the nativity scene. | 这是基督降生的场景 |
[01:54] | all right. . . you can keep your camel, | 好吧…骆驼你可以留着 |
[01:57] | – sheep, elephant. – hey. | 绵羊 |
[01:59] | and the north african king can stay. | 大象 北非国王也可以留下 |
[02:01] | everything else goes in the drawer. | 其他的都滚进抽屉里 |
[02:05] | i am not gonna judge phyllis for desecrating Christmas. | Phyllis亵渎圣诞节 我就不说什么了 |
[02:08] | there is one person who will, though. | 但是有人会的 |
[02:10] | and phyllis just stuffed him into a drawer. | 而Phyllis刚把他塞到抽屉里 |
[02:12] | i need you to get rid of the tree. | 你得给我把这树弄出去 |
[02:13] | – but– – thank you. | – 但是… – 多谢 |
[02:17] | oh i don’t think it’s blackmail. | 哦 我不认为这是要挟 |
[02:19] | Angela just does what i ask her to do | Angela按照我说的去做 |
[02:21] | so i won’t tell everyone | 我就不会告诉大家 |
[02:22] | that she’s cheating on Andy with Dwight. | 她背着Andy和Dwight私通了 |
[02:25] | i think for it to be blackmail, | 我想要是算要挟的话 |
[02:27] | it would have to be a formal letter. | 至少也得有正式的书信通知吧 |
[02:36] | ah, you brought in your doll collection. | 噢 你把你的玩偶收藏都拿来了哈 |
[02:39] | these are not dolls, Jim. | 不是玩偶 Jim |
[02:41] | these are commodities, the same as gold or oil. | 是商品 就像黄金和石油一样 |
[02:44] | every year i do research to determine | 每年我都会调查分析出哪种玩具 |
[02:46] | which toy will be the most popular of the Christmas season. | 会成为圣诞时期的流行宠儿 |
[02:49] | this year it’s a doll– half girl, half unicorn. | 今年是这种玩偶… 一半女孩 |
[02:53] | catch phrase: “my horn can pierce the sky. “ | 一半独角兽 广告词”我的角 高耸入云端” |
[02:57] | pathetic. | 可怜的人们 |
[02:59] | i bought out every store in the area over the last couple of weeks. | 过去几周我买光了附近所有商店的存货 |
[03:03] | and as lazy parents become more desperate, | 当那些懒惰的家长迫切需要的时候 |
[03:05] | i will sell them at an enormous profit. | 我就高价卖给他们 |
[03:09] | isn’t that right, princess? | 说得不错吧 小公主? |
[03:12] | that’s the Christmas spirit. | 这圣诞精神不错么 |
[03:13] | i am simply punishing those parents | 我只是惩罚那些最后一刻 |
[03:15] | that would wait till the last minute to give their child a gift. | 才给孩子买礼物的家长啊 |
[03:18] | and such a genetically improbable one. | 还是这么个基因变异 也不可能生出的玩意 |
[03:19] | look at that. how does that happen? | 瞧啊 这算哪门子事儿啊? |
[03:21] | the king had sex with a unicorn? | 国王和独角兽交配么? |
[03:23] | a man with a horn had sex with a royal horse? | 长角的男人和皇族的马交配? |
[03:25] | yes. oh, hey, is that princess unicorn? | 哦 嘿 那是独角兽公主么? |
[03:27] | i thought they were all sold out. | 我以为都卖光了啊 |
[03:28] | – they are now. – cool. | – 现在可不是么 – 酷 |
[03:30] | my horn can pierce the sky | 我的角 高耸入云端 |
[03:39] | this is equal parts scotch, absinthe, | 这是调配等量的苏格兰威士忌 苦艾酒 |
[03:43] | rum, gin, vermouth, triple sec, | 朗姆酒 杜松子酒 苦艾酒橘 子利口酒 |
[03:46] | and two packs of splenda. | 外加2包Splenda红糖组成的混合物 |
[03:48] | i call it a one of everything. | 我管它叫”一劳永逸” |
[03:55] | oh, my god! | 哦 无量天尊! |
[04:00] | – hit me again! – all right, | 再满上! |
[04:01] | one more time around the block. | 好的 随后就上 |
[04:04] | it will grant you one wish. | 它能满足你一个愿望 |
[04:07] | i wish you would stop rubbing that lamp in that creepy way. | 我希望 你不要再用那猥琐的手法 擦那灯了 (猥琐教授蠢爸爸的专用手法) |
[04:10] | stupid–everybody knows to ask for 100 more wishes. | 笨死了– 地球人都知道该再要100个愿望么 |
[04:13] | dumb. | 小笨蛋 |
[04:22] | hey, hey, ange, check it out. | 嘿 嘿 Ange 听听 |
[04:24] | there’s a place in france | *在那法国的地方~* |
[04:28] | where the naked ladies dance | *有个裸体的好姑娘* |
[04:32] | really, Andy? | 真的吗 Andy? |
[04:34] | it’s Christmas and you’re singing about nudity and france. | 现在是圣诞节 而你在高歌 天体主义和法国 |
[04:38] | there’s a hole in the wall | *墙上有个孔* |
[04:42] | where the men can see it all | *打飞机专用* |
[04:46] | Jim, check that out. | Jim 尝尝 |
[04:48] | what is it? | 啥呀? |
[04:49] | that is vodka, and i mixed it with orange juice. | 是伏特加 我还兑了点橘子汁 |
[04:51] | i call it an orange vod-juice-ka. | 我叫它伏特橘子加 |
[04:57] | – wow, that is delicious. – yeah. | – 哇哦 好喝 – 是吧 |
[04:59] | – i can’t believe no one’s thought of it. – i know! | – 真搞不懂居然没人想出来过 – 我就说哦! |
[05:16] | belly dancing. | 肚皮舞 |
[05:17] | 120,180. . . 200. | |
[05:20] | all right. | 好了 |
[05:21] | ah, thank you so much. | 好了 太谢谢你了 |
[05:23] | my daughter is gonna love this. | 我女儿一定喜欢得不得了 |
[05:24] | – so glad i could help. – thanks. | – 很荣幸能尽一份力 – 多谢 |
[05:26] | – merry Christmas. – you too. | – 圣诞节快乐 – 同贺 |
[05:27] | fa la la la la la la ka-ching | 发啦 啦啦啦啦啦啦 ka-ching (收银机 老虎机在摇到奖时的声音) |
[05:33] | oh, so this is what every day would be like | 哦 你没离开印度的话 |
[05:35] | if you hadn’t left india. | 每天就都这么样过的吧 |
[05:41] | oh, oh, oh, oh! burnin’. | 哦 哦 哦 哦! 烧着了 |
[05:44] | make way we got a live one! | 让道 有人自燃了! |
[05:46] | on fire! | 开枪! 开火! |
[05:56] | i’m all right. | 我没事 我没事 |
[06:11] | sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:13] | we’re back on the fifth. should we just do it then? | 我们5号回来 那时候做行么? |
[06:15] | we cannot do it then. | 不行 |
[06:17] | monthly dental appointment. | 每月一次的牙齿检查 |
[06:19] | soft teeth. | 牙床松动 |
[06:20] | what about february 2nd? | – 2月2号怎么样? – 呃… |
[06:22] | uh. . . would you want to do it on groundhog day? | 在圣烛节这天行么? (传说这一天土拨鼠结束冬眠第一次从洞穴里出来 如果它看见自己的影子 就意味着冬天将继续六个星期) |
[06:25] | no, no. i celebrate privately. | 不 不 我私下有庆祝活动 |
[06:27] | that’s right. | 好吧 |
[06:28] | um, why don’t we just do it now? we’ll do it quickly. | 呃 为啥不现在就做呢? 速战速决 |
[06:30] | now? it’s our Christmas party. | 现在? 这可是圣诞派对啊 |
[06:31] | – we’ll do it quickly. – what if we can’t do it quickly? | 速战速决啊 如果不能速战速决呢? |
[06:33] | what if we can’t so it quickly? | 如果不能速战速决呢? |
[06:35] | what if we can’t do it? | 如果不能速战速决呢? |
[06:37] | do you know how to do an intervention? | 你知道怎么进行干预么? |
[06:39] | hey, shut up. | 嘿 嘴闭了 |
[06:41] | here we go. everybody gather up. | 好啦 集合一下 |
[06:42] | an intervention, it’s sort of hard to describe. | 干预 很难形容啊 |
[06:45] | but really it’s– it’s a coming together– | 但它真的是– 是聚在一起– |
[06:49] | it’s a surprise party. . . for people | 一个惊喜的派对… 为那些 |
[06:52] | who are– who have addictions. | 上瘾的人举办的 |
[06:55] | and you get in their face and you scream at them, | 然后你和他面对面 怒喝他们 |
[06:58] | and you make them feel really badly about themselves. | 让他们深深的感到自己什么也不是 |
[07:02] | and then they stop. | 他们就会戒掉了 |
[07:04] | it looks like we’re gonna be here for a while, | 看起来这要一阵子哦 |
[07:05] | so why don’t you make a little plate of hummus for everyone? | 你去给大家做盘鹰嘴豆芝麻色拉酱吧? |
[07:08] | little triangles of pita toasted on both sides, | 还有三角皮塔饼 两面都要烤到 |
[07:10] | fanned, so you can easily grab them. | 吹凉点 好让大家拿起来方便 |
[07:12] | – i don’t– – and napkins. | – 我不 |
[07:14] | fanned. | – 还有餐巾 吹凉 |
[07:16] | okay. . . how do you feel? | 好啦 感觉如何啊? |
[07:19] | – a little better. – i threw up. | 好点了 我吐过了 |
[07:21] | ecch. t. m. i. | 恶…俺不要听细节 |
[07:22] | fire girl! | 火热娇娘! |
[07:26] | – too soon. – yeah. | – 玩笑开得太早了 – 嗯 |
[07:28] | okay, you know what i thought we should do is have a quick intervention, | 好啦 知道不 我想我们接下来 来做一个快速的干预 |
[07:32] | and then get back to the party. | 然后再回派对去 |
[07:33] | Michael, we’re only allowed to talk about meredith’s work performance. | Michael 我们只准讨论Meredith的工作表现 |
[07:36] | we cannot ask her to stop drinking. | 不能让她戒酒的 |
[07:37] | i am not asking her to stop drinking. | 我没让她戒酒 |
[07:39] | i am imploring her to quit being an alcoholic. | 我只是要求求她别嗜酒了 |
[07:43] | i’m not an alcoholic. | 我不嗜酒 |
[07:45] | yeah, obviously you are. | 嗯…很显然你就是 |
[07:48] | okay, everybody who thinks that meredith is an alcoholic, | 好吧 谁觉得Meredith嗜酒的 |
[07:50] | please raise your hands. | – 请举手 |
[07:52] | aye. | – 投票 |
[07:53] | the ayes have it. | 他们一致通过了 |
[07:53] | i don’t care what everyone thinks. | 我才不管别人怎么想 |
[07:56] | i know i am not an alcoholic. | 我自己知道我不酗酒 |
[07:59] | all right, well, | 好吧 那… |
[08:01] | let’s look at this a little bit closer then. shall we? | 我们来更细致的探讨下吧 好不? |
[08:05] | when i was in college i used to get wicked hammered. | 我大学的时候 经常喝得烂醉 |
[08:11] | my nickname was “puke. “ | 鄙人的绰号就是”吐神” |
[08:12] | i would chug a fifth of so-co, sneak into a frat party. . . | 我把金馥力娇酒五分之一一饮而尽 偷偷溜进兄弟会的派对 |
[08:16] | polish off a few people’s empties. . . | 去舔干别人的空杯子… |
[08:19] | some brewskis, some jell-o shots. | 或者来点冰镇啤酒 或者酒精果冻 |
[08:21] | do some body shots off myself. | 再舔舔自己身上的酒 |
[08:24] | pass out, wake up the next morning, | 醉倒 第二天清晨醒来 |
[08:27] | boot, rally, more so-co, head to class. | 吐出来 挣扎着起来 再喝更多的酒 回教室上课 |
[08:32] | probably would have gotten expelled if i’d let it affect my grades, | 如果让这影响到我绩点的话 可能我早就被开除了 |
[08:34] | but i aced all my courses. | 但是我课程全A |
[08:35] | they called me “ace. “ | 他们叫我”大A” |
[08:37] | it was totally awesome. i got straight “b”s. | 太赞了 我其实全都是B |
[08:40] | they called me “buzz. “ | 他们都叫我’酒仙’ |
[08:41] | meredith, | |
[08:43] | have you ever used alcohol to alter your mood | 你有借酒消愁 |
[08:45] | or deliberately change your state of mind? | 或者借酒改变精神状态过么? |
[08:47] | sure. | 当然了 |
[08:49] | do you sometimes have a drink to celebrate a special occasion | 你经常以喝酒来 |
[08:52] | or mark a holiday? | 庆祝某个特殊的时刻或者假期么? |
[08:53] | obviously. | 显然啊 |
[08:55] | have you ever, under the influence of alcohol, | 你有未在酒精的作用下 |
[08:58] | questioned the teachings of the mormon church? | 质疑过摩门教义么? |
[09:00] | where did you get this? | 你从哪搞来的啊? |
[09:01] | i got it on a web site. that’s not important. | 网上搜来的 这不是重点 |
[09:04] | Michael, we should contact some experts. | Michael 我们得找找专家啊 |
[09:05] | she don’t know what you’re doing. | 你完全没谱 |
[09:06] | you know what, toby, | 你知道不 Toby |
[09:08] | one of my employees is undergoing a crisis. | 我的一个雇员正经历危机 |
[09:10] | and i wish for just once | 我希望 哪怕就一次 |
[09:12] | you would take my side on this. | 你能支持下我吧 |
[09:14] | i’m doing your job, man. | 我可在替你尽职啊 伙计 |
[09:16] | hey, are you texting? | 嘿 你发短信呢么? |
[09:18] | yeah, ’cause this is kind of a drag. | 嗯 这也太磨叽了吧 |
[09:20] | alcohol is a drag. yes. | 酒瘾的治疗是很磨叽的 的确 |
[09:22] | here’s what i’d like to do. | 我是这么想的哦 |
[09:22] | i’d like to go around the room | 大家交流一下 |
[09:24] | and have us each express to meredith | 每个人都对Meredith说说 |
[09:26] | how her alcoholism has affected us | 她酗酒对我们的影响 |
[09:30] | i’ll begin. | 由我开始吧 |
[09:31] | this Christmas party is perhaps | 这次圣诞聚会或许是 |
[09:33] | the best Christmas party i have ever been to. | 我参加过最好的一次 |
[09:36] | but then you got so drunk that we had to stop and do this. | 然后你醉成这样 我们得停下来讨论这个 |
[09:40] | that’s how your drinking affected me. | 你酗酒就是这样影响我的 |
[09:42] | anybody else? | 别人有例子吗? |
[09:43] | another time when meredith’s drinking | 哪次Meredith酗酒 |
[09:46] | affected you? | 怎么影响到你的? |
[09:48] | come on, people. | 说说啊伙计们 |
[09:50] | if we don’t say anything, she’s not gonna get any better. | 我们要是不说的话 她是不会有好转的 |
[09:52] | yes, kevin. | 来 Kevin |
[09:53] | well, meredith, there was that one time | 好 Meredith 有一次 |
[09:56] | you bought movie tickets, | 你买了电影票 |
[09:58] | and then you got too drunk to go. | 可你喝的太多了 没法去 |
[10:01] | so you gave them to me. | 所以你把票送给了我 |
[10:03] | and that was really cool. | 这很棒 |
[10:05] | that’s–you didn’t– | 那是 你没有 |
[10:07] | you weren’t hurt by that. | 你没有因此收到伤害 |
[10:08] | yeah, you said affected by it. | 你是说 受”影响”的例子 |
[10:10] | thanks again. you’re welcome. | – 再次感谢 – 不客气 |
[10:12] | no, that’s not what we’re going for. | 不 这不是我们想要的 |
[10:14] | who has a problem with meredith’s drinking? | 有谁对Meredith酗酒有意见? |
[10:16] | it has to bother you. | 给你带来麻烦的 |
[10:18] | it bothers me, right? | 给我找麻烦了 不是吗? |
[10:19] | how does it bother you? Dwight? | 是怎么打扰到你们的? Dwight? |
[10:22] | don’t you have anything? | 有没有什么例子? |
[10:23] | no. i like meredith. | 没有 我喜欢Meredith |
[10:25] | actually, i don’t care for meredith. | 事实上 我并不关心Meredith |
[10:26] | but i don’t believe in this kind of thing. | 但我也不信这么做会有什么帮助 |
[10:29] | in the schrute family, | Schrute家族里 |
[10:29] | we believe in a five-fingered intervention. | 信奉的是”五指干预法” |
[10:32] | awareness, education, control, | 意识 教导 控制 |
[10:34] | acceptance, and punching. | 接受 还有 揍 |
[10:37] | who’s gonna tell us the latest dirty joke? | 谁能给大家讲个最新的荤段子? |
[10:39] | who is going to tell us what you watched on television last night? | 谁能给大家讲讲昨晚看的电视节目? |
[10:41] | i am fine. | 我很好 |
[10:43] | was john belushi fine? was bob hope fine? | John Belushi 好吗? (演员 死于吸毒过量) Bob Hope 好吗? (演员 已经过世) |
[10:49] | come here. | 过来 |
[10:52] | if anything ever happened to you, | 如果以后你出了什么事 |
[10:55] | i would be very angry at myself | 我会因为没有尽力帮你 |
[10:58] | for not doing all that i could do. | 而感到懊恼 |
[11:00] | i know i drink. | 我知道我喜欢没事喝两口 |
[11:02] | i like to party. | 我喜欢聚会 |
[11:03] | i want you to say “i’m an alcoholic. “ | 我想听你说 “我嗜酒” |
[11:05] | i’m not an alcoholic! | 我不嗜酒! |
[11:08] | you can say it as loudly as you want, | 你想多大声说都行 |
[11:09] | but we’re not going to believe you. | 但我们不会信你的 |
[11:12] | i was waiting until later to hand out | 我一直等着适当的时间 |
[11:14] | this year’s gifts from corporate. | 再分发今年公司的礼物 |
[11:18] | i don’t think they’re appropriate anymore. | 这礼物可不太合适了 |
[11:26] | please stop making me do these things. | 请别让我干这些事儿了 |
[11:28] | oh, sorry, it’s your job. | 抱歉 这就是你的工作 |
[11:30] | it’s the season of mercy. | 这个季节的主题是仁慈 |
[11:32] | you never showed me mercy when you were in charge. | 你管事儿的时候可没对我仁慈过啊 |
[11:36] | why aren’t you wearing the hair net? | 你为什么没戴发网? |
[11:38] | i lost it. | 丢了 |
[11:42] | fine. | 好吧 |
[11:49] | okay. | 好 |
[11:50] | nice. | 很好 |
[11:54] | i don’t mind telling you that i have an addiction. | 我不介意跟你说 我是有瘾 |
[11:58] | i do. . . to porn. | 不过是对色情片 |
[12:02] | all right. no, no, no. no. | 好了 别别别 |
[12:04] | that is–the image, | 那 画面 |
[12:06] | i think we all can agree, is very disgusting. | 我们都知道 很恶心 |
[12:08] | but you know what, meredith, | 可你知道吗 Meredith |
[12:11] | you lit your hair on fire today. | 你今天把自己的头发点着了 |
[12:14] | what about tomorrow? | 明天呢? |
[12:15] | what is going to happen | 你来上班 |
[12:16] | when you come in to work and you’re dead? | 然后死了 你让我们怎么办呢? |
[12:19] | i stab her in the brain with a wooden stick. | 我会用木棍戳她脑袋 |
[12:22] | there are several ways to kill a zombie. | 很多方法可以干掉僵尸 |
[12:24] | but the most satisfying one | 但最有效的 |
[12:25] | is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick. | 就是用木棍 戳脑袋 |
[12:28] | everyone in this room loves you. | 这里的所有人都喜欢你 |
[12:31] | but mark my words, | 但你记住我的话 |
[12:32] | we are not going to support your alcoholism anymore. | 我们不会再纵容你酗酒了 |
[12:35] | the next time you light yourself on fire, | 你要是再把自个儿点着了 |
[12:37] | we are not going to help put you out. | 我们绝不会帮你灭火 |
[12:40] | oh, as fire marshal, i would have to. | 哦 作为防火指挥员 我必须得帮她 |
[12:43] | Dwight– | 对于有办公室里其他人来说 她是祸害 |
[12:44] | she is a hazard to the other people of the office. | 对于有办公室里其他人来说 她是祸害 |
[12:46] | oh, okay. | 哦 好的 |
[12:47] | i suppose i could do it if it was a controlled burn | 我可以扑灭火势的 |
[12:50] | in a well-ventilated area. | 如果是在通风良好的区域 |
[12:51] | yeah, but you’re gonna need a permit for that. | 对 但你得先得到允许 |
[12:53] | oh, right, that’ll take a couple of weeks. | 哦 对 这得花上好几周 |
[12:55] | – i can get you one in an hour. – really? | – 我一小时就能给你办好 – 真的? |
[12:57] | okay, you know, this– this is over. | 好了 结束吧 |
[12:59] | i agree. | 同意 |
[13:00] | Michael | Michael, i think you did the best you could, |
[13:02] | but this is bigger than all of us. | 你已经尽力了 但我们确实控制不了 |
[13:04] | enabler. | 可以 |
[13:05] | enabler. enabler. | 可以 可以 |
[13:06] | enabler. enabler. enabler. | 可以 可以 可以 |
[13:09] | it’s Christmas, and we are turning our back | 现在是圣诞节 然而我们却对一个需要帮助人 |
[13:11] | on somebody who’s asking for help. | 不予理睬 |
[13:14] | you know what the only thing i want for Christmas? | 你知道圣诞节我唯一想要的吗? |
[13:16] | i want meredith to get better. | 我希望Meredith能好起来 |
[13:18] | that’s my only wish. | 这是我唯一的愿望 |
[13:19] | but you know what, my wishes never come true. | 可你知道吗 我的愿望从未实现过 |
[13:21] | so i’m not going to wish that on her. | 所以我还是不许这个愿了 |
[13:23] | ** | 我 要块表不错啊 |
[13:30] | they’ve been in there for 45 minutes. | 他们在那儿都呆了45分钟了 |
[13:32] | i know. | 我知道 |
[13:33] | if she wasn’t an alcoholic before, she is now. | 就算以前她不是个酒鬼 现在也是了 |
[13:37] | that’s a halwa shebakia cookie. they serve it during ramadan. | 那是Halwa Shebakia饼干 他们只在斋月的时候供应 (伊斯兰教徒在该月的黎明到日落禁食) |
[13:44] | it’s great. | 真好吃 |
[13:53] | hey. | 嘿 |
[13:58] | – what’s up? – you take requests? | – 咋了? – 能点歌不? |
[14:00] | – sure. – please stop. | – 当然 – 给我别弹了 |
[14:01] | because we’re having a Christmas party. | 这是个圣诞派对 |
[14:21] | i’ll be down in a minute. | 我一会就下去 |
[14:27] | could you write down the number | 能把你提过的康复中心 |
[14:29] | of that rehabilitation center that you mentioned? | 电话号码写给我么? |
[14:31] | sure. wow. | 当然 |
[14:40] | ow. | 啊噢 |
[14:48] | we just missed poor richard’s. | – 我们刚刚开过Richard的酒吧了 – 当真? |
[14:49] | – we did? – yeah, i thought we were | 就是的 我以为我们是出来喝一杯的 |
[14:50] | -going out for a drink. – oh, shoot. | 哦 真霉 |
[14:52] | oh, well, we’ll have to go someplace else then, i guess. | 哦 行了 我猜 我们得去个别的地方 |
[14:56] | – well, the bog? – yeah. . . | – 那么 是那个Bog?(酒吧) – 对了… |
[14:58] | – cooper’s, Kelly’s. . . – we could go there, sure. | – Cooper的 Kelly的…(都是酒吧) – 我们会去的 |
[15:00] | – brixx’s, carmen’s. . . – yes. | 这是肯定的 – Brixx的 Carmen的(酒吧名) – |
[15:03] | – the fort, Andy gavin’s? -i have a new place. | 没错… 那个城堡 Andy Gavin的? 我认识个新地儿… |
[15:07] | it must have just opened up. | 肯定是刚开张的 |
[15:08] | it–yeah. recently. | 它…没错 最近才开的 |
[15:10] | yeah. all right. all right. | – 真棒 好极了 – 真好 |
[15:13] | enough of this Christmas crap. | 受够这破圣诞音乐了 |
[15:15] | let’s get some party music. yeah! | 我们来享受点派对音乐 |
[15:18] | yeah. oh, there you go. | 哇 哦 好戏开始咯 |
[15:20] | yeah! that’s good. | 哇 这真棒 |
[15:21] | yeah, that’s better. | 没错 这个好多了 |
[15:22] | we’re party girls. | 我们是派对女生 |
[15:25] | hey, sasha, it’s daddy. | 嘿 Sasha 我是爸爸 |
[15:26] | have you ever heard of this doll, princess unicorn? | 你有没有听说个娃娃 叫独角兽公主的? |
[15:31] | no, no, no. | 别 别 |
[15:32] | no, i’m just curious if you heard of it. | 不是 我只是在想你有没有听说过 |
[15:36] | this is great. | 这真是太好了 |
[15:38] | my ex-wife’s gonna be so pissed. | 我前妻一定会抓狂的 |
[15:42] | for once, daddy’s gonna be a hero. | 就这一次 爸爸做了回英雄 |
[15:48] | – 200? – yo. | 200?给你 |
[15:50] | hey, i’d like to buy one of your dolls. | 嘿 我想买个娃娃 |
[15:53] | oh, that’s my last one. | 哦 那是我最后一个了 |
[15:54] | oh, no. i– | 哦 不 |
[15:56] | no, no, i was gonna– i was gonna buy that doll. | 我… 别这样啊 我原来就想买那娃娃了 |
[15:59] | thanks, man. | 谢了 伙计 |
[16:01] | i was gonna get the doll. | 那娃娃原本是我的 |
[16:02] | i was– | 我… |
[16:04] | not my problem. | 不关我的事 |
[16:05] | but i– i promised my daughter– | 但我…我答应了我女儿的 |
[16:07] | darryl, look, i– i need that doll. | 我需要那个娃娃 |
[16:12] | i need the doll. i’m begging you. | 我需要那个娃娃 求你了 |
[16:14] | i just–i need it more than anything in the world. | 我…除了这娃娃 我在这世上就别无他求了 |
[16:17] | i need this doll. | 我非要它不可 |
[16:19] | darryl, man, i need the doll. | Darryl 好兄弟 我需要这娃娃 |
[16:21] | okay, all right, man. don’t cry. | 行了 没关系 |
[16:23] | it’s cool. | 伙计 别哭啊 没事儿 |
[16:26] | i’ll let you get it for 400. | 你给400 我就卖你 |
[16:29] | i only have 200. | 我只有200 |
[16:31] | you can owe me. | 你可以先欠着 |
[16:33] | oh, man, thanks. thanks. | – 哦 兄弟 谢谢 – 谢了 谢谢你了 兄弟 |
[16:37] | thank you, man. | 谢谢 |
[16:39] | thank you. | |
[16:41] | i know, right? | 我知道 对吧? |
[16:42] | merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[16:44] | oh, thanks. she’s gonna– | – 哦 谢谢 – 她一定会… |
[16:46] | oh. . . | 哦… |
[16:49] | something wrong with the doll? | 这娃娃有什么问题? |
[16:52] | no. | 不是 |
[16:53] | it’s–it’s even, um– | 只是…只是…嗯… |
[16:57] | it’s even better than the one i wanted. | 它比我想要的那个还好 |
[17:06] | sunrise rehab? | Sunrise康复中心? |
[17:08] | no! no! | 不!我不! |
[17:10] | no! i told you no! | 不!我早告诉你 我不要! |
[17:12] | – there is no way. no way! – it’s okay. | – 没门! 我不要! – |
[17:14] | it’s all right. there is no way! there’s no way. | 没事的 – 没关系的 – 我不要去!我不去! |
[17:15] | meredith, we’re doing this for your own good. | Meredith 这是为了你好 |
[17:17] | – okay. come on. – there is no way. | – 好了 我们走 – 不去!说什么也不去! |
[17:19] | – there is no way! – here we go. this is gonna be good. | – 不去啊! – 快点 这肯定会对你有好处的 |
[17:21] | no way. i told you. | 我告诉你!门都没有! |
[17:23] | we talked about this. | 我们说好的 |
[17:24] | there is absolutely no way! | 不去 死都不去! |
[17:25] | – there we go. – there’s no way! | – 好了 我们走 – 我不要去! |
[17:27] | no! there is no way! no! no! | 不去!我不去!我死也不去!不去! |
[17:29] | – all right, here we go. – i am not going in there! | – 好了 我们进去 – 我不要去那里! – 不 你要进 你要进 – 我不要去那里! |
[17:31] | – yes, you are. yes you are. – i am not going in there! | |
[17:33] | wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute! | 等下 等下 等一下 等下! |
[17:36] | wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute! | 等下 等下 等一下 等下! |
[17:37] | – wait a minute. just wait. just wait. – calm down. | 等等…等等… 等下 等下 冷静点 |
[17:40] | no! oh– | 不!哦… |
[17:42] | oh, my god! oh, my god! | 哦 我的天哪! 上帝啊! |
[17:43] | no! no! no! no! | 哦 我的天哪! 上帝啊! 啊!别 别 别! |
[17:45] | oh, my god. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[17:49] | come on. shh. | 别这样 嘘 |
[17:51] | no! there is no way! there is no way! | 不!不去!死也不去!门都没有! |
[17:53] | – here’s the door. here’s the door. – there is no way! | – 大门在这儿 大门在这儿 – 没门! |
[17:55] | – no! no! – let’s start meeting–hello. | – 不要!不! – 现在开始讨论 你好! |
[17:59] | – this man is crazy. – how are you? | 这男的是个疯子 你怎么样呢 |
[18:00] | – can i help you? – this man is crazy! | 需要帮忙吗?这男人疯了! |
[18:02] | – i have a deposit. alcoholic. – no! no! | – 我有东西要存你们这 酒鬼一个 – 不! |
[18:05] | – so do i sign? – nooooo! | – 要签单不? – 不! |
[18:07] | i need you to put the Christmas tree back up. | 我要你把圣诞树放回去 |
[18:10] | it’s outside. | 就在外面 |
[18:11] | i didn’t ask you where it was. i told you where it needs to be. | 我不是要问你 它在哪 我是告诉你 它该在哪 |
[18:16] | shut up. | 给我闭嘴! |
[18:17] | excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[18:19] | i’m not moving the tree. | 我不会去搬那树的 |
[18:20] | face it, the only power you have over me | 承认吧 你对付我的秘密武器 |
[18:23] | is this little secret that i know you’re not gonna tell. | 就只是一个你不会说出去的秘密 |
[18:26] | oh, and you wanna know how i know that? | 哦 你想知道我是怎么知道的吗? |
[18:28] | because then you won’t be able to plan | 那样你就不能再办这种 |
[18:29] | your stupid, tacky parties anymore. | 愚蠢又俗不可耐的派对了 |
[18:31] | so you move the tree. | 所以 要搬你自己搬 |
[18:40] | okay. | 那好吧 |
[18:48] | Angela’s having sex with Dwight. | Angela和Dwight有一腿 |
[18:54] | i caught them doing it after toby’s going away party. | 我抓到他们在Toby告别派对后做的 |
[19:02] | well, don’t look so surprised. | 得了 别那么吃惊 |
[19:06] | – i knew it. – you did not know it. | – 我就知道 – 你不知道 |
[19:08] | i knew some of it. | 我知道点 |
[19:09] | everyone knew some of it. | 每个人都知道点 |
[19:11] | it’s Christmas. | 这是圣诞 |
[19:13] | you knew it. | 你早知道了 |
[19:14] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:16] | – i knew it. – she knew it. | – 我就知道 – 她早知道了 |
[19:19] | as it turns out, you can’t just | 事实证明 你不能 |
[19:21] | check someone into rehab against their will. | 违背当事人意愿 强拉进康复中心 |
[19:23] | they have to do it voluntarily. | 他们得自愿 |
[19:26] | and they have to hit rock bottom. | 而且得要到了无可救药的地步才行 |
[19:28] | so i think i know what i need to do at this point. | 所以我想我知道现在该怎么做了 |
[19:30] | i need to find ways to push meredith to the bottom. | 我要想办法让Meredith抓狂 |
[19:35] | um, i think i can do it. | 嗯 我觉得我会有办法的 |
[19:39] | ** | Jan就是个例子 |
[19:43] | all right, everybody’s still here–perfect. | 好了 大家都还在这 赞! |
[19:46] | got a little surprise i’ve been working on. | 我的创作会让你们大吃一惊的 |
[19:48] | Angela, my bride, i just wanted you to know | Angela 我的新娘 我只想让你知道 |
[19:51] | that for the rest of our lives, | 在我们以后的日子里 |
[19:53] | no matter the cultural milieu, | 不管是什么状况 |
[19:57] | i will always be there to bring you | 我都会带给你 |
[20:00] | some Christmas cheer. | 一些圣诞的欢唱 |
[20:02] | deck the halls with boughs of holly | *用大大的冬青装饰在我们的大堂里* |
[20:04] | fa la la la la la la la la | |
[20:06] | tis the season to be jolly | *让这个季节变的美丽* |
[20:09] | fa la la la la la la la la | |
[20:12] | don we now our gay apparel | *让我们穿上华丽的衣衫* |
[20:14] | fa la la, la la la | |
[20:17] | troll the little old yule tide carol | *反复欢唱这古老的圣诞颂* |
[20:22] | roo da da da doo | |
[20:26] | ra doo doo doo doo doo | |
[20:36] | i think i’d like to go home now. | 我现在想回家了 |
[20:38] | sure. | 好啊 |
[20:41] | ooh. . . tough room. | 哦…这儿的听众真难搞 |
[20:46] | come on, i just learned it. | 拜托 我刚学的 |
[20:48] | just so you know, protocol is a little round of applause. | 只想你们知道 给点掌声是基本的礼貌 |
[20:50] | but merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! | 不过 祝大家圣诞快乐 |
[20:57] | www. 1000fr. com presents | 有个美好的夜晚! 办公室 |