时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Dunder Mifflin, this is Pam. | 敦德米福林,我是潘 接待处 |
[00:06] | I’m sorry, he’s not in yet. | 抱歉,他现在不在 你想给他的语音信箱留言吗 |
[00:08] | Would you like his voicemail? | |
[00:10] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[00:13] | Yeah! Yeah! Okay. | 耶!耶!好了 |
[00:17] | Twelve miles an hour. | 一小时十二英里 |
[00:19] | Eat that, Carl Lewis! | 服老吧,卡尔刘易斯! |
[00:22] | Angela made several 911 calls about cars | 安杰拉打了好几通911 说办公室前面的 马路上汽车严重超速 |
[00:24] | going too fast in front of the building, | |
[00:26] | so the police put up a radar gun. | 所以警察在这里放了个测速仪 |
[00:29] | It’s actually caused a bit of a traffic hazard. | 事实上这倒让这里的 交通更危险了 |
[00:36] | Wow, 13. | 哇,十三英里了 |
[00:37] | No, no, no. – Yeah! | –不、不、不 –太好了! |
[00:39] | There was wind. I was just jogging. | –刚才有风 –我刚只是慢跑呢 |
[00:41] | Dwight, there was wind. I want a do over. | 德怀特,刚才有风,我要重赛 |
[00:43] | No, no, no, it’s not your turn. All right, 13 is the new number. | 不不不,还没轮到你,好了 十三英里是新纪录,奥斯卡,到你了 |
[00:45] | Oscar, go ahead. | |
[00:46] | I want another try. Here we go! | 我想再来一次,开始! |
[00:51] | Thirty-one! 31! | –三十一!三十一! –这是刚才那辆车的速度吧 |
[00:53] | There was a car. | |
[00:55] | I was ahead of the car. Thirty-one is my new number. | 我在车前面 三十一是我的新纪录 |
[00:57] | Thirty-one is humanly impossible. | 地球人跑不出来三十一的 |
[00:58] | Go, Oscar. Thirty-one is my number. | 去吧,奥斯卡,三十一英里每小时 是我的新纪录 |
[01:00] | That’s impossible. Beat it! | –真根本不可能 –有本事破纪录啊! 斯克兰顿 欢迎您 敦德米福林 接待员 办公室 |
[01:24] | Today’s a big day. My presence has been requested | 今天是个大日子 首席财务官大卫华莱士 |
[01:26] | by Chief Financial Officer, David Wallace. | 要求面见我 |
[01:34] | He says that he wants to talk about big picture stuff, | 他说他想和我谈谈 公司的远景 |
[01:38] | and, I’ll be honest, I have little or no idea what that means. | 说实话,我对那东西 一点概念都没有 |
[01:42] | So, probably bad. | 所以搞不好是坏事 |
[01:47] | Quick announcement. New year, new candy. | 简单通知下,新年,新糖果 |
[01:51] | Okay, be careful, Kevin. They’re kind of spicy. | 好吧,小心点,凯文 它们有点辣 |
[01:53] | Hot Tamales. | –热辣味 –对 |
[01:54] | Yeah. Uh-oh. | |
[01:55] | So maybe just try one at first, | 所以也许先尝一个 觉得合适的话,就多来几颗 |
[01:57] | and then if it’s okay, have a couple more. | |
[01:59] | Excuse me, everyone, can I have the floor, please? | 打扰一下,各位 我讲几句成吗? |
[02:03] | Um… | |
[02:05] | This is insanely awkward. | 这真是尴尬得无以复加 |
[02:08] | It’s kind of the elephant in the room, so I’ll just… | 可能要扫了大家的兴 所以我就… |
[02:13] | No one has RSVPed to our wedding yet, | 目前我们的婚礼还没收到任何人的回复 而截止日期是昨天 |
[02:15] | and the deadline was yesterday. | |
[02:18] | Wait, you still don’t know… | –等等,你还不知道 –别,别 |
[02:19] | No, no. No. | |
[02:22] | Hmm? | |
[02:23] | Nothing. You still don’t know… | –没事 –你还是不知道… |
[02:24] | Why don’t… Let’s… What are you doing? | –不如…我们… –你在干啥? |
[02:26] | How about we just… I just have to talk to you for a second. | 不如我们… 我想和你谈谈 |
[02:28] | Andy. Has… Ah. | –安迪,有人… –不,没人回复我 |
[02:30] | No. No one has RSVPed, | |
[02:32] | and I don’t understand it, and now you’re shutting me out. | 我不太懂 而且现在你们又把我排除在外 |
[02:34] | You’re not even listening, and that’s really considerate. Thank you. | 你们完全不听我的话 这还真有够体贴的,谢谢你们 |
[02:37] | No, what I’m saying… No, no. | –不,我想说的是… –不,不 |
[02:38] | No, that’s not… I know… | –不,这不是… –我知道… |
[02:40] | Andy still doesn’t know that Angela is having an affair with Dwight. | 安迪还不知道 安杰拉和德怀特给他带帽子了 |
[02:44] | And it’s been 17 days. | 都已经过了十七天了 |
[02:47] | I mean, eventually he’ll figure it out | 我是说,他总会发现的 |
[02:49] | when their kids have giant heads and beet-stained teeth. | 他们的孩子长了个大脑门 牙齿还是甜菜黄色的时候 |
[02:53] | But right now, it’s just awkward. | 但现在,这气氛怎一个尴尬了得 |
[02:55] | How can he still not know? | 他怎么还没发觉? |
[02:57] | We can’t figure that out. I can’t take it anymore. | –我们也不知道 –我真的憋不住了 |
[02:59] | Wait, what? You can’t take what? | –等等,什么?你憋不住啥了? –我要告诉安迪 |
[03:01] | I’m telling Andy, Dwight. | |
[03:02] | No, you can’t do that. Yes. | –不,不能这样做 –是啊 |
[03:03] | It shouldn’t come from you. Who should it come from, then? | –不应该你来说 –那应该谁来说呢? |
[03:05] | Angela. | Angela. –安杰拉 –安杰拉 |
[03:07] | From Angela. Angela. | –安杰拉来说 –安杰拉 |
[03:08] | Are you still having intercourse with her? | 你还在和她搞吗? |
[03:12] | What is wrong with you? She is engaged. | 你有什么毛病?她都订婚了 |
[03:15] | Did you ever have intercourse in this office? | 你们有没有在办公室做过? |
[03:20] | Are you serious? | 你没开玩笑吧? |
[03:23] | Where? | 在哪? |
[03:26] | Where? | 哪里? |
[03:30] | Where, Dwight? | 在哪搞的,德怀特? |
[03:32] | Seems like you already know where. | 貌似你已经知道在何处了 |
[03:37] | Kevin, you screwed this form up again. | 凯文,你又把表填错了 欠款金额要放在最上头 |
[03:40] | The amount owed goes at the top. | |
[03:43] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:45] | I didn’t realize I was doing something wrong. | 我都没意识到 我搞错了 |
[03:48] | If I had, I would have admitted it and stopped right away. | 如果我做错了,我会承认的 –然后立马改正 –够了 |
[03:53] | That’s enough. | |
[03:54] | Because I wouldn’t want an innocent person | 我不想让一个无辜的 |
[03:57] | who doesn’t know anything about the form… | 对这个表格一无所知的人… |
[04:03] | What? | –什么? –不赖啊 |
[04:05] | That was good. | |
[04:07] | It’s just at the end you werert saying something | 只不过到最后 你说的东西 |
[04:09] | that could also apply to the form. | 和表格无关了 |
[04:11] | How about, | 不如 |
[04:12] | “I’m sorry I did such a whorish job filling out this form”? | “很抱歉我干了这么让人羞耻的事 把表格填错了” |
[04:16] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[04:20] | That cannot be true! | 这不可能是真的! |
[04:22] | You’re going to charge me a fee to cut my own cake? | 你切了我的蛋糕 还要反过来讹我一笔? 不,我想说的是我想自己切蛋糕 |
[04:27] | No, no, no, no. | |
[04:29] | What I’m saying is I want to cut it myself. | |
[04:30] | Trade seats with me. | –咱俩换位置吧 –拒绝 |
[04:32] | No. | |
[04:33] | I’ve got a better angle on Pam. | 我这位置看潘的角度更好 |
[04:34] | I can see everything. | 一览无余 |
[04:36] | Please stop. | 别说了 |
[04:42] | I need a soup spoon. | 我需要一个汤匙 |
[04:44] | Rule 17, don’t turn your back on bears, men you have wronged, | 第十七条规则,不要 背对着熊、你伤害的人 |
[04:48] | or the dominant turkey during mating season. | 还有交配集结的公火鸡 |
[04:51] | There are 40 rules all Schrute boys must learn before the age of five. | 舒特家族的男孩在五岁前 必须掌握四十条规则 |
[04:56] | Learn your rules You better learn your rules | 把规则学透 给我好好学习规则 |
[04:59] | If you don’t you’ll be eaten in your sleep | 如果不听话 睡觉时候就被野兽吃掉啦 |
[05:17] | What is it? | –干嘛? –你得告诉安迪咱俩的事 |
[05:18] | You’ve gotta tell Andy about us. | |
[05:20] | That is a terrible idea. One of your worst. | 这主意逊毙了 你这辈子最烂的点子之一 |
[05:22] | Get it over with. Then we don’t have to hide anymore. | 来个了断吧 这样我们就不用避讳了 |
[05:24] | You’re expanding on your worst idea. | –你这馊主意真的没完没了了 –你爱我不爱? |
[05:26] | Do you love me or not? | |
[05:28] | I’ve already admitted that I do. | 我已经说过我爱了 你怎么还要让我重复一遍? |
[05:30] | Why do you keep making me repeat it? | |
[05:32] | Because you’re engaged to Andy. | 因为你和安迪订婚了 |
[05:45] | Well? | 怎么说? |
[05:47] | Not yet. When? | –时机未到 –那什么时候? |
[05:50] | When what? | 什么什么时候? |
[05:53] | When what? | 什么什么时候? |
[05:54] | You know this can’t go on. | 你知道我们不能一直这么下去 |
[05:56] | What can’t go on? We have to put an end to this. | –什么不能一直下去 –我们得做个了结 |
[06:00] | Seems like… – Come on. | –听起来… –过来 |
[06:02] | …you guys should be hearing what I’m saying. | …你们应该听我说话 |
[06:07] | This is really not how this is supposed to happen. | 这和我想的完全不一样 |
[06:09] | Angela said she was gonna tell him. She’s just not ready. | 安杰拉说他会告诉安迪的 她就是还没准备好 |
[06:12] | When will she be ready? I don’t know. | –那什么时候能准备好? –我不知道 |
[06:14] | Is she crazy in bed? Yes. | –她床上很狂野吗? –当然 |
[06:15] | Stop. What? How so, specifically? | –等下,什么? –怎么说,具体点? |
[06:16] | Okay, listen. | 好吧,听着 |
[06:17] | This shouldn’t happen at work. Eager and flexible. | –办公时间不该说这个 –火急火燎、灵活柔软 |
[06:19] | And… Really? | –而且… –真的? |
[06:20] | …this shouldn’t be coming from his boss. | …这不应该从他老板口中说出来 |
[06:21] | And we should also consider the fact that that man has an anger issue. | 我们也应该考虑到 这个男人情绪管理方面有问题 |
[06:25] | Too late. Well, it’s not too late | –太迟了 –好吧,为时不晚 |
[06:26] | ’cause you haven’t done anything. I am already walking. | –因为你啥都没做的 –我已经往外走了 |
[06:29] | Michael, once this gets out… Yes? | –迈克尔,一旦这件事情说出去… –然后? |
[06:32] | …I don’t know how it’s gonna go down. | –…我不知道该如何收场 –好吧,什么意思? |
[06:34] | Okay, what does that mean? | |
[06:35] | Might get ugly. | 可能会闹得不可收拾 |
[06:37] | Jim, this has to get out so we can all deal with it. | 杰姆,这事必须讲清楚 我们才能过个安生日子 |
[06:42] | But you’re leaving. | 但你要出去了啊 |
[06:46] | Have a good trip. Thanks. | –一路顺风 –谢谢 |
[06:49] | Andy? Yeah? | –安迪? –怎么? |
[06:51] | Walk with me. | –送送我 –遵命,老板 我时间不多了 |
[06:52] | Will do, boss man. | |
[07:04] | I do not have much time. | |
[07:09] | Car’s all the way over there. | 车还在老远那等着呢 我得告诉你个不得不说的事 |
[07:10] | To tell you what I have to tell you. | |
[07:14] | And just bear in mind that when I say these things | 你得牢牢记住 我说的这些事情 |
[07:20] | that are bad things that you hear in your ears, | 都是不好的事情 这些你耳朵听到的事情 |
[07:26] | this is something that I, | 这些事情,我是你的话 我就不想听 |
[07:29] | if I were you, that I wouldn’t want to hear. | |
[07:31] | You’re not making any sense. | –搞不懂你在说什么 –好吧,我也不知道自己在说啥 |
[07:33] | Well, no, I’m not. | |
[07:36] | So I, I’m not very articulate today, | 那个,我今天有点语无伦次 下次再说好了 |
[07:39] | so I’ll just leave it for another time. | |
[07:43] | Another day. All righty. | –改天吧 –好 |
[07:45] | Which will be fine. I am off. | 那时候我肯定舌战莲花了 我走了 |
[07:47] | Have a good meeting. Thank you. | –开会顺利 –谢谢 |
[07:50] | Kick Wallace’s ass. | –给华莱士点颜色瞧瞧 –好的,我会的 |
[07:52] | Okay, I will. | |
[07:55] | Dwight and Angela are having an affair, so… | 德怀特和安杰拉在偷情,所以… |
[07:57] | I can’t hear you through the glass. | –隔着窗户我听不到 –德怀特和安杰拉在偷情 |
[08:00] | Dwight and Angela are having an affair. | |
[08:02] | They’ve been sleeping together for some time. | 他们背着你乱搞有一段时间了 |
[08:05] | That was the news. I wanted to let you know. | 就是这个 我想说的就是这个 |
[08:08] | What? All right. See you later. | –什么? –好了,回见 |
[08:13] | Are you serious? Yeah. | –你说的是真的? –是的 |
[08:35] | I knew something bad was gonna happen today. | 我就知道今天有乱七八糟的事情发生 |
[08:37] | You said that yesterday. | –你昨天就那么说 –昨天我的邻居被人剁了 |
[08:38] | Yeah, my neighbor got murdered. | |
[08:40] | What are you standing for? | 你站着干嘛? |
[08:42] | If I’m sitting, I can’t disable his neck or his groin. | 我坐着的话 就不能攻击他的脖子或下体了 |
[08:45] | You’re not gonna do anything to his neck or his groin. | 你不能攻击他的脖子和裆部 |
[08:47] | If I’m sitting, I don’t have the option to. | 我坐着的话 这几招我都用不了 |
[08:49] | Dwight, I’m in charge while Michael’s gone, and I need you to sit. | 德怀特,迈克尔走了之后 我就是老大了 我命令你坐下 |
[09:09] | I need to talk to you. | –我得和你谈谈 –我们可以在这谈 |
[09:11] | We can talk right here. | |
[09:13] | I need to talk to you in private. | 我要私下和你谈 |
[09:15] | We’re not listening. | –我们没在偷听 –去会议室吧 |
[09:16] | Let’s go to the conference room. | |
[09:22] | Is it true? | 是真的吗? |
[09:24] | What have you heard? That you’re sleeping with Dwight. | –你听到啥了? –你和德怀特睡了 |
[09:26] | That doesn’t sound like me. | 我不是那种人 |
[09:28] | Is it true? | –真的吗? –安迪,我跟你都订婚了 |
[09:29] | Andy, I’m engaged to you. | |
[09:31] | I mean, we just signed off on our wedding flowers. | 我意思是 我们刚刚决定了婚礼上用的花束 |
[09:33] | Would I have said yes to formal chrysanthemums | 如果我不打算嫁给你 |
[09:35] | if I didn’t want to get married? | 我会答应你用菊花么? |
[09:37] | And we went through all that stuff with our wedding cake. | 我们还一起为了婚礼的蛋糕折腾 |
[09:39] | Just answer the question. Are you sleeping with Dwight? | 回答我的问题 你有没有和德怀特上床? |
[09:44] | A little bit. | 小上过 |
[09:47] | How long has this been going on? | –多久了 –我不知道 |
[09:48] | I don’t know. | |
[09:50] | I mean, we were together, and then he killed Sprinkles, | 我是说,我们之前处过 然后他杀了思宾科思 |
[09:53] | and then we stopped and… | 我们就掰了 |
[09:56] | I don’t know exactly when we started up again. | 我不清楚 我们什么时候又在一起了 |
[09:59] | Who else knows about it? | –还有别人知道吗? –迈克尔 |
[10:00] | Michael. | |
[10:01] | Who else? | –还有吗? –我想一想,我… |
[10:03] | Let me think about it. I, um… | |
[10:07] | They’re… | –他们… –上帝啊 |
[10:08] | Oh, God. | |
[10:09] | Come on! | 搞什么啊! |
[10:13] | So listen, Michael, your branch has been doing great lately, | 迈克尔,听着 你们分部最近业绩相当好 |
[10:17] | and your sales staff is reporting very strong numbers. | 你的销售人员成绩喜人 |
[10:20] | Outperforming last year, in fact. | 事实上,超过了去年 |
[10:24] | And I don’t know exactly how to put this, | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[10:28] | but what are you doing right? | 你到底采取了什么正确措施? |
[10:35] | Right what? | –什么正确? –尤蒂卡、阿尔巴尼 其他分部岌岌可危 |
[10:36] | Utica, Albany, all the other branches are struggling, | |
[10:39] | but your branch is reporting strong numbers. | 但你的部门却业绩喜人 |
[10:43] | Look, you’re not our most traditional guy, | 听着,你不是我们这里 最喜欢按常理出牌的 |
[10:45] | but clearly something you are doing is right, | 但显然你采取的方式起了作用 |
[10:49] | and I just… I need to get a sense of what that is. | 我只想… 我需要知道你的做法 |
[10:54] | David, here it is. My philosophy is basically this. | 大卫,是这样 我的经营哲学就是这个 |
[10:58] | And this is something that I live by, | 这是我一直恪守的 之前如此,之后也会一直如此 |
[11:01] | and I always have, and I always will. | |
[11:04] | Don’t ever, for any reason, do anything to anyone | 永远不要因为任何原因 对任何人做任何事 |
[11:10] | for any reason ever, no matter what, no matter where, | 不管原因如何,不管发生什么事 不管什么地方 |
[11:17] | or who, or who you are with, or where you are going, | 什么人,或者和你在一起的人 不管你在干什么 |
[11:23] | or where you’ve been | 或者你去了哪里 |
[11:28] | ever, | 绝不 |
[11:31] | for any reason whatsoever… | 任何理由都不行 |
[11:32] | Sometimes I’ll start a sentence and I don’t even know where it’s going. | 有时候我开始说一句话 然后我自己都不知道会扯到哪里去 |
[11:35] | I just hope I find it along the way. | 我只是希望我说着说着就能知道自己在说啥了 就像即兴谈话一样 |
[11:38] | Like an improv conversation. | |
[11:41] | An improversation. | 即兴话 |
[11:43] | This is gonna sound sort of high maintenance, | 你可能会觉得我有点难伺候 |
[11:44] | but could we have it, like, three degrees cooler in here? | 不过这里的温度能不能调低三度? |
[11:47] | I always think better when it’s cooler. | 温度低一点 我才能更好的思考 |
[11:49] | Here’s the thing, Michael is doing something right, | 是这样的 迈克尔用对了方式 |
[11:52] | and in this economic climate, | 在这种经济环境下 任何成功的方式都值得重视 |
[11:54] | no method of success can be ignored. | |
[11:57] | It’s not really a time for executives to start getting judgmental now. | 现在可不是领导者 妄自判断的时候 |
[12:00] | It’s Hail Mary time. | –现在可是孤注一掷的时候 –嘿,我们来点意大利面怎么样? |
[12:02] | Hey, what say we order up some pasta? | |
[12:06] | What say we do. | 那就来点吧 |
[12:09] | Standard, you know. Nothing fancy. | –标准的,你知道的,没有花哨的 –那个比如,传教士体位? |
[12:11] | So, like, missionary? | |
[12:13] | I said nothing fancy. | –我说过了,没用花哨的 –你爱他吗? |
[12:15] | Do you love him? | |
[12:16] | I love you. | –我爱你 –我凭什么相信你? |
[12:18] | Why should I believe that? | |
[12:20] | Andy, we are at a crossroads here, | 安迪,我们现在站在十字路口上 |
[12:24] | and we can either give in to what people are saying, | 我们要么因为别人说我们不合适 |
[12:27] | that we’re not good together… | 而自乱阵脚… |
[12:28] | Who says that? | –谁说的? –…或者我们证明他们错了 |
[12:29] | …or we can prove them wrong. | |
[12:33] | Let’s prove them wrong. | 让我们来证明吧 |
[12:43] | Where’s Dwight? | –德怀特在哪? –你还好吗,哥们? |
[12:44] | You okay, man? | |
[12:45] | No, not at all, actually. But thanks for asking. Appreciate it. | 不,一点也不好 谢谢关心,感激不尽 |
[12:50] | You know what? I’d also like to take this opportunity | 知道吗? 我也想借此机会 |
[12:52] | to thank all of you for lying to my face | 感谢各位对着我的面撒谎 |
[12:56] | and not telling me what’s been going on this entire time. | 一直不告诉我到底发生了什么事 |
[12:58] | You are welcome. | 不用客气 |
[13:06] | Dwight. | 德怀特 |
[13:08] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[13:11] | It’s over. | –结束了 –好的,她和你分手了吧 |
[13:13] | Good. She broke up with you. | |
[13:14] | No, it’s over between you two. | 没有,我说的是你俩结束了 |
[13:18] | No way. I am not giving up. | 不可能,我不会让步的 |
[13:21] | You have to. No, I don’t. | –你没得选 –不,我不要 |
[13:24] | She doesn’t love you. She’s marrying me. | –她不爱你,她要嫁给我了 –好吧,这个我可不确定 |
[13:27] | Well, I don’t know about that | |
[13:28] | because she certainly seems to enjoy making lovemaking with me. | 因为显然她非常享受和我行房 |
[13:33] | Angela Bernard… | –安杰拉伯纳德 –永远都不会是她的名字 |
[13:35] | Will never be her name. | |
[13:37] | Will be her name and you will have to call her that. | 就会是 你以后也得这样叫她 |
[13:40] | I don’t think so. | –我不这样认为 –嘿,伙计们 |
[13:42] | Hey, guys. Why don’t we just cool off a bit? | 不如咱们冷静一下? |
[13:45] | I’m telling you to back down. | 我告诉你吧,放手吧 |
[13:46] | And I’m telling you that I will never back down. | 让我告诉你 我绝不会放手 |
[13:48] | Then I’ll make you. | –那我只能逼你这么做了 –真的吗?你打算怎么着? |
[13:49] | Oh, really? How are you going to do that? | |
[13:50] | Through the use of force. | –使用武力 –太笼统了 |
[13:52] | That is very general | |
[13:53] | and does not scare me in the slightest. | –根本不会吓到我一分一毫 –我要和你单挑 |
[13:55] | I will fight you. | |
[13:56] | Nope. Okay, fine. Good! A duel. | –不行 –好啊,来吧,很好!一对一! |
[13:59] | The winner gets Angela. Fine! | –胜者抱得美人归 –好! |
[14:02] | Fine! This is nuts. | –好! –你们疯了 |
[14:03] | What is your weapon? Okay, you know what? | –你选什么武器? –好吧,知道吗 |
[14:05] | That’s enough because… | –够了,因为… –嘿,这与你无关 |
[14:06] | Hey, this is none of your business. | |
[14:07] | Hey, it is my business what happens at work. | 嘿,在工作的地儿 就跟我有关系了 |
[14:09] | Guess what? Not happening at work. Yes. | –猜怎么着?不会在工作时间发生的 –是的 |
[14:12] | We’re gonna do it outside. Outside of work. | –我们出去挑 –不在工作时间 |
[14:14] | None of your business. None of your business, then. | –与你无关了 –那就不关你事了 |
[14:17] | Good, so what weapon? | –好的,选什么兵器? –赤手空拳 |
[14:19] | My bare hands. | |
[14:20] | That is stupid. I will use a sword, and I will cut off your bare hands. | 太愚蠢了,我要用一把剑 把砍掉你的“赤手空拳” |
[14:23] | Then I’ll get something, too. | 那我也去找一把 |
[14:24] | I’ve had two men fight over me before. | 之前有两个男的为我决斗 |
[14:27] | Usually it’s over which one gets to hold the camcorder. | 通常情况下他们都是 在争夺摄像机 |
[14:30] | Angela, you have to put a stop to this right now. | 安杰拉,你得马上组织这个 |
[14:36] | I will respect the results of the duel. | 我会尊重决斗结果 |
[14:40] | Of course you will. I call loser. | –当然你会了 –输的人归我 |
[14:42] | I will be taking my break at 4:00 in the parking lot. | 我四点休息 那时我会去停车场 |
[14:48] | I will also be taking my break | 我也会在同一时间休息 然后出现在同一地点 |
[14:50] | at the exact same time and in the same location. | |
[14:54] | What a coincidence. Hmm. | 好巧啊 |
[15:04] | So, I either get more involved or I take a sick day. | 所以要么我继续介入 要么我请病假 |
[15:10] | Leaving Dwight in charge. Oh, God. | 让德怀特管事 我的天啊 |
[15:24] | How’d that get there? | 这玩意哪来的? |
[15:30] | There’s a star-shaped thing taped under the kitchen table. | 有个星型的东西藏在厨房的桌子底下 |
[15:33] | Thanks, Meredith. | 谢谢,梅瑞狄斯 |
[15:35] | So I was in the office, | 当时我在办公室里 |
[15:38] | and I look over to our accounting division, and there’s Kevin Malone. | 我朝会计部门看过去 我看到了凯文马龙 |
[15:43] | Kevin is wearing a jacket that I’ve never seen before, | 他穿着一件我没见过的夹克 |
[15:47] | and I call over to Kevin, | 然后我打给凯文 “凯文,这是斜纹软呢夹克吗?” |
[15:50] | “Kevin, is that a tweed jacket?” | |
[15:54] | And he looks at me and he says, | 凯文看着我,然后说道 “迈克尔,是斜纹软呢夹克” |
[15:56] | “Michael, yes, it is a tweed jacket.” | |
[15:58] | And I look back at him and I say, | 然后我回看过去,说 “我感觉有需要,买一件斜纹软呢” |
[16:00] | “I feel the need, the need for tweed.” | |
[16:07] | It’s hard to try and evaluate yourself, Michael, | 自我评估是很难的 迈克尔,我感谢你愿意尝试 |
[16:09] | but I appreciate you trying. | |
[16:12] | And thanks for coming in. Oh! | 谢谢你专程过来 |
[16:14] | Thank you. Yes. | –谢谢 –好的 |
[16:16] | I have to say, I am so impressed | 我得说,你能看见我身上的潜能 让我着实大吃一惊 |
[16:18] | with the potential you see in me. | |
[16:21] | Yeah. Okay. | –嗯 –好 |
[16:29] | Yeah, finish up. | 好吧,吃完吧 |
[16:32] | Come on! Where are you? | 来吧!你人呢? |
[16:37] | Let’s do this thing! | 我们开始吧! |
[16:40] | Come on! Come on out! | 来啊!快出来! |
[16:43] | I can’t believe they’re gonna fight over me. | 我不敢相信他们会为了我打架? |
[16:46] | I guess people have fewer choices as they get older. | 我在想可能年纪大了 选择就少了 |
[16:49] | Come on! | –出来啊! –嘿,开始了吗? |
[16:50] | Hey, has anything happened yet? | |
[16:52] | Where are you? It’s 4:10. | –你在哪? –已经四点十分了 |
[16:54] | I don’t think he’s gonna show. | –我觉得他不会现身了 –拜托,老兄,对他有点信心成不 |
[16:55] | Oh, come on, man. Believe in something. | |
[16:58] | Come on, coward! Where are you? Where… | 来啊,懦夫!你在哪? 在哪… |
[17:11] | “From the desk of Andrew Bernard.” | “来自安德鲁伯纳德桌子的信” |
[17:14] | A note. Pathetic. | 留字条,可悲啊 |
[17:18] | “Dear Dwight, by now you have received my note. How are you? I am well. | “亲爱的德怀特 现在你收到了我的留言 “你好吗?我很好 |
[17:22] | “You are no doubt wondering why I have left this note. | “你肯定在想,我为什么留这个字条 |
[17:25] | “It’s come to my attention that in any physical match with you, | “我意识到只要和你 进行身体对抗 |
[17:27] | “I would surely be bested.” True. | “我必败无疑”,实话 |
[17:31] | “The soft underbelly of my refined upbringing is my soft underbelly.” | “我良好的教育背景给我带来的软肋 就是身体欠缺” |
[17:35] | There’s Andy. He’s in his car. | 安迪在那,在车里 大伙儿,他在干嘛呢? |
[17:37] | You guys, what is he doing? | |
[17:38] | Why isn’t Dwight turning around? | 德怀特怎么还不转身? |
[17:40] | The Prius is silent if he keeps it under five miles per hour. | 如果普锐斯车速低于五英里每小时 那是没有声响的 |
[17:44] | He deserves the win. | 他该赢得 |
[17:45] | “Alas, after much consideration…” | –“啊,经过我的慎重考虑…” –我的天 |
[17:47] | Oh, my God! | |
[17:48] | What’s happening? | –怎么了? –安迪打算开车碾了德怀特 –你在…嘿,嘿! –太好了! |
[17:49] | Andy’s running over Dwight with his car. | |
[17:51] | Whoa! What are you… Hey, hey! | |
[17:54] | Yeah! | |
[17:56] | Come on! Ow! | 拜托! |
[17:58] | My God. | 我的天 |
[18:00] | You give up? Never! | –放手吗? –绝不!滚下车来像个纯爷们一样单挑啊! |
[18:02] | Get out and face me like a man! | |
[18:04] | I am a man! I’m a bigger man than you’ll ever be! | 我是个爷们! 我比你任何时候都要爷们! |
[18:07] | I would never sleep with another mars fiancee! | 我绝对不会和别人的未婚妻乱搞! |
[18:09] | You’re not a man! You don’t know how to take care of her! | 你根本不是! 你都不知道该怎么照顾她! |
[18:13] | All you do is dress fancy and sing. | 你只会穿的光鲜亮丽去唱歌 |
[18:17] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[18:18] | You can’t even protect her! | –你根本保护不了她! –保护她啥?熊吗,你个白痴? |
[18:20] | Protect her from what? Bears, you idiot? | |
[18:23] | Whers the last time you saw a damn bear in Scranton? | 你上次在斯克兰顿看到熊 是什么时候? |
[18:25] | Last year, idiot! | –去年,白痴! –德怀特,你的腿断了吗? |
[18:27] | Dwight, are your legs broken? | |
[18:29] | No, my right one’s falling asleep a little bit. | 没,不过右腿有点失去知觉了 |
[18:31] | Andy, are you all right? | –安迪,你还好吗? –走开,金枪鱼 |
[18:32] | Go away, Tuna! I’m winning this! | –安迪,你还好吗? –走开,金枪鱼 –我赢了 –是啊,闪开,这是我们俩的战斗 |
[18:35] | Yeah, back off. This isn’t your fight. | |
[18:37] | Oh! How much is this gonna cost? Oh! | 这得花上多少钱? |
[18:40] | What? Trust fund’ll take care of that. | 什么?信托基金包了? |
[18:42] | What did you say? I’m sorry, I couldn’t hear you. | 你说什么? 不好意思,听不见你说话 |
[18:45] | I said… | –我说… –什么?你个蠢货! |
[18:46] | What? You stupid idiot! | |
[18:48] | You’re like a big… You’re like a Sasquatch. You live in the woods! | 你就像个大… 你就像个大脚野人 |
[18:51] | Sasquatches are the strongest animal on the planet! | –住在丛林里! –大脚野人是这个星球上 最强壮的动物! 好吧,就叫我大脚野人吧 |
[18:54] | So fine, call me a Sasquatch. | |
[18:56] | I don’t get it! How could she be sleeping with you this whole time | 我就是不懂!她怎么会 一直和你胡搞 |
[18:59] | and only sleep with me twice? | 而只跟我睡了两次? |
[19:01] | What? | What? –什么? –什么什么? |
[19:04] | She’s sleeping with you? | 她和你上床了? |
[19:05] | I’m her fiance. | 我可是她的未婚夫 |
[19:08] | She said she was only sleeping with me. | 她说她只和我上床 |
[19:54] | Yes, hi, my last name is Bernard, | 你好,我是伯纳德 |
[19:57] | and I would like to cancel a wedding cake that I had ordered. | 我想取消我定的婚礼蛋糕 |
[20:02] | B-E-R-N-A-R-D. | 博–纳–德 |
[20:08] | Yeah, one shaped like a sailboat. | 没错,那个帆船型的 |
[20:13] | Yep, that’s the one. | 对,就是那个 |
[20:17] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[20:21] | Wow, what a day. | 哇哦!今天过得真是 我还以为我会被生吞了 |
[20:24] | I thought I was gonna get chewed out, | |
[20:26] | but hold on, here’s an attaboy for you. What? | 不过稍等 你有个奖励,什么? |
[20:30] | Rollercoaster ride. Rollercoaster. | 过山车之旅,过山车啊 |
[20:33] | It just goes to show, you leave Scranton, exciting things can happen. | 这说明了,离开了斯克兰顿 就会有激动人心的事情等着你呢 |