| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:13] | This morning, the phone guy comes in | 今早,电话公司的人来了 | 
| [00:16] | and he shows Michael that our phones have a PA function. | 他给迈克尔演示了一下 我们的电话还有广播的功能 | 
| [00:19] | And then he just left. | 之后他就走了 | 
| [00:21] | This is your captain speaking. | 现在是机长广播 | 
| [00:24] | The office will be flying at an altitude of two stories. | 这间办公室在两层楼的高度巡航 | 
| [00:27] | Look out your left-hand window | 注意你左手边的窗户 你会看到万斯制冷公司 | 
| [00:29] | and you will see Vance Refrigeration. | |
| [00:33] | I am the ghost of salesmen past. | 我是前销售员的灵魂 | 
| [00:37] | Do not come near me. | 不要靠近我 | 
| [00:46] | Yes, Michael Scott for Dr. Johnson, please. | 是的,我是迈克尔斯科特 我找强森医生,谢谢 | 
| [00:49] | Hello, Doctor. I was just following up about my mole again. | 你好,医生 我想问问我痣的情况 | 
| [00:52] | Now, I was looking online about sebaceous zits. | 我刚刚在网上看到什么皮脂腺囊肿 | 
| [00:56] | I have not been squeezing it. | 我没有挤它 | 
| [00:59] | Could I stick it with a pin? | 我能用别针戳它吗? | 
| [01:02] | Toby Flenderson to the principal’s office. | 托比菲尔德逊,请到校长办公室来一趟 | 
| [01:04] | Your mother called and it appears that you wet the bed again, | 你妈妈打了电话来 似乎你又尿床了 | 
| [01:08] | so you have to get home to wash your sheets because they’re yellow | 所以你得回家洗床单 因为它们都成黄色的了 | 
| [01:11] | and they’re wet with your urine. | 上面都是你的尿 | 
| [01:16] | And, at 6’6″, | 来自北卡罗来纳大学 | 
| [01:18] | from the University of North Carolina, Jim Halpert! | 身高6英尺6英寸的杰姆哈尔佩特! | 
| [01:24] | That’s pretty funny. | 真有意思 | 
| [01:25] | Hey, you know what? Did I drop my… What the heck? | 嘿,你知道吗? 我掉了我的…什么情况? | 
| [01:30] | Is that… You find it? | –那是… –你找到了? | 
| [01:32] | I didn’t. I’ll look somewhere else. | 没有,我再找找别的地方 | 
| [01:34] | All right. | All right. –好吧 –好的 | 
| [01:37] | Would you like fries with that? | 想要来点薯条吗? 请开车绕到后方 斯克兰顿 欢迎您 敦德 米福林 办公室 旅游客栈 | 
| [01:39] | Please drive around. | |
| [02:13] | Hello? | 你好? | 
| [02:16] | Good morning. | Good morning. –早上好 –早 | 
| [02:17] | You ready? | 准备好了吗? | 
| [02:23] | And we’re off. Like a herd of turtles. | 和一群乌龟一样,我们出发 | 
| [02:32] | Well, Pam and I have eloped. | 那个,潘跟我私奔了 | 
| [02:34] | Actually, we just robbed a bank | 其实,我们刚抢劫了一家银行 我们在疯狂逃窜 | 
| [02:36] | and we are on the lam. | |
| [02:38] | No, seriously, I am on a lecture circuit. | 不是,说真的,我是去做巡回演讲 | 
| [02:42] | Apparently, Scranton has the best sales of any regional branch, | 显然,斯克兰顿的业绩 比其它任何地区的分公司都强 | 
| [02:46] | so David Wallace has asked me to go to all the branches | 所以大卫华莱士让我到各个分公司去 | 
| [02:50] | except Nashua. Still a little bit raw there. | 除了纳舒厄 那里还有点原始 | 
| [02:54] | Um… But I am going to these branches | 但是我要去这些分公司 | 
| [02:56] | and I am telling them my secret recipe for success, | 我要告诉他们我成功的秘方 | 
| [02:59] | my 11 business herbs and spices in a sales batter. | 介绍我销售卤味中使用到的11味商业草药和香料 那是潘 | 
| [03:06] | Oh, that. Well, that is Pam. | |
| [03:09] | Pam is coming along as my assistant and my driver so I can focus. | 潘会随行做我的助手和司机 这样我才能专注地履行我的职责 | 
| [03:14] | And I like to pack heavy. | –我喜欢带很多行李 –他带了一个雪橇 | 
| [03:16] | He brought a sled. | |
| [03:17] | No, that is a toboggan. | 不,那是一个平底雪橇 说不定啥时候我们就会碰上个积雪覆盖的山坡 | 
| [03:19] | You never know when you’re going to find a snowy hill. | |
| [03:21] | So… | 所以… | 
| [03:22] | Every magician has a hot assistant | 每个魔术师都有一个火辣的助手 每个摇滚巨星都有一个巡演经纪人 | 
| [03:24] | and every rock star has a roadie | |
| [03:26] | and Pam is my hot roadie. | 而潘,就是我的火辣的经纪人 | 
| [03:29] | Yeah, I love being on the road, | 嗯,我喜欢在路上的感觉 但我犹爱 | 
| [03:31] | but I especially love | |
| [03:33] | the time and a half pay, | 每小时拿一点五倍的工资 每天24小时,一共三天这样的待遇 | 
| [03:34] | 24 hours a day for three days. | |
| [03:36] | ‘Cause I have a mortgage now. Got to bring home the bucks. | 因为我现在有房贷 得多往家里拿些票子 | 
| [03:39] | No, don’t say “bucks.” It’s not ladylike. | 别,别说“票子”,这样不淑女 | 
| [03:42] | Here we go. Okay, so what we do is we drive all day | 出发啦 好吧,我们要做的就是开一天的车 | 
| [03:48] | and we stay in hotels together at night. Separate rooms. | –晚上一起待在宾馆里 –不同的房间 | 
| [03:51] | Well, that goes without saying. I’m gonna say it anyway. | –这个不说也知道 –我还是要强调一下的 | 
| [03:53] | Hey, look at what you’re wearing again, Pam. | 嘿,潘,看看你又穿了啥 | 
| [03:57] | Have you ever seen a magiciars assistant? That’s… | 你见过魔术师的助手吗?那才… | 
| [04:00] | This is a new cardigan. Kind of blech. | –这是件新的开衫 –有点… | 
| [04:03] | Maybe you could tie it around your waist | 也许你可以把它系在腰上 或者脱掉里面的衬衣还是什么的 | 
| [04:05] | or lose the shirt underneath or something. | |
| [04:07] | No. No? All right. | –不要 –不要?好吧 | 
| [04:13] | Hi, Kelly. Screw you. | –嗨,凯莉 –去死吧 | 
| [04:16] | Excuse me. That is no way to address a superior. | 不好意思,你不该那样和上司说话 | 
| [04:19] | Oh, yeah? Screw you, too. | 哦,是吗?你也去死吧 –这什么情况? –你忘了她的生日 | 
| [04:23] | Whoa. What was that all about? | |
| [04:25] | You forgot her birthday. | |
| [04:27] | It was yesterday. | 昨天就是 | 
| [04:33] | Go ahead. | Go ahead. –你说 –你说 | 
| [04:34] | You do it. | 你来 | 
| [04:35] | Okay. I insist. | –好吧 –我坚持 | 
| [04:38] | Basically, after Phyllis blackmailed Angela, | 在菲利斯要挟安杰拉后 迈克尔就免了她俩 | 
| [04:40] | Michael asked them both to step down | |
| [04:41] | from the Party Planning Committee because there was too much drama. | 派对策划委员会的职位 因为闹得太厉害了 | 
| [04:44] | What he said was… Just… Easy. | –他的意思是… –你…悠着点 | 
| [04:46] | …there was a problem with having one head of the Party Planning Committee. | …要是派对委员会只有一个头头,是会出问题的 | 
| [04:50] | She becomes too powerful, so he appointed two heads. | 一个人的权力太大 所以他任命了两个头头 | 
| [04:53] | Party planning? I am a paper salesman. | –派对策划? –我是个纸品销售 | 
| [04:55] | This is literally the stupidest thing | 这真的是我这辈子 | 
| [04:56] | I’ve ever done in my life. This is humiliating. | –做过的最蠢的事 –真的太侮辱人了 | 
| [04:58] | That’s on my side. | 这扶手是我椅子上的 | 
| [05:03] | So this is fun. | 这真是有趣 | 
| [05:04] | My birthday was yesterday, and everybody forgot. | 我生日是昨天,但所有人都忘记了 | 
| [05:07] | I got really dressed up and excited and no one said a word. | 我打扮的美美的,也很兴奋 就是没人跟我说一句话 | 
| [05:10] | There wasrt even a party. | 甚至连个派对都没有 | 
| [05:12] | I think sometimes people are really mean to the hot, popular girl. | 有的时候,人们就是对性感又受欢迎的姑娘特别刻薄 | 
| [05:16] | Can I turn on the radio? | 我可以开收音机吗? | 
| [05:17] | No, I need silence or Sam Kinison to prepare. | 不行,我准备的时候需要安静 或者听山姆金尼逊 | 
| [05:20] | But then you fall asleep and there’s nothing for me to do. | 然后你就睡着了,我也就没事可干了 | 
| [05:22] | Then listen to your iPod, Pam. That’s dangerous. | –那就听你的iPod嘛,潘 –那么做很危险 | 
| [05:24] | Well, then… Hey, you know what? Let’s just talk. | 那么…嘿,知道吗? 我们就聊天好了 | 
| [05:28] | That’s okay. I can… I’m fine. | 那算了吧,我可…我没事 我就在脑子里放歌好了 | 
| [05:30] | I’ll just play a song in my head. | |
| [05:36] | You nervous about seeing Karen again? | 再次见到凯伦,你会紧张吗? | 
| [05:39] | Since she was the other woman? | 毕竟她是那个小三? | 
| [05:41] | Actually, you were the other woman, so… | 事实上,你才是小三,所以… | 
| [05:43] | No, that was a long time ago. | 才不是,那都好久以前的事了 | 
| [05:46] | Is that why you’re wearing makeup today? | 所以你今天才化妆的? | 
| [05:48] | No, I’m not even wearing that much. | 不是,我今天都没怎么化 | 
| [05:51] | I hate the idea that someone out there hates me. | 我只是不喜欢,有人讨厌我 | 
| [05:54] | I even hate thinking that al-Qaeda hates me. | 我甚至都不太愿意基地组织的人讨厌我 | 
| [05:58] | I think if they got to know me, | 我想,如果他们能了解我 那他们就不该讨厌我的 | 
| [05:59] | they wouldn’t hate me. | |
| [06:01] | But Karen knows me and she still hates me, so… | 但是凯伦了解我,而她还是讨厌我,所以… | 
| [06:05] | Oh, this is a nice office. | 这办公室真不错 | 
| [06:06] | You don’t have to lie. Through here. | 你没必要说谎,这边 | 
| [06:12] | Um, Phyllis? | 菲利斯? | 
| [06:15] | Who’s that? | –那是谁? –她那么辣,你别指望了,安迪 | 
| [06:16] | She’s out of your league, Andy. | |
| [06:19] | For your information, I’ve been with lots of beautiful women. | 告诉你吧,我和很多漂亮的女性在一起过 | 
| [06:23] | Sexually? | 有过性爱吗? | 
| [06:25] | This conversation is over. | 对话结束 | 
| [06:27] | I am single now. | 我现在是单身 | 
| [06:29] | What we have here is the ultimate smackdown between the Nard-Dog | 现在,有一场终极的摔跤比赛 一边是真男人安迪 | 
| [06:35] | and crippling despair, loneliness and depression. | 另一边是害人不浅的绝望,孤独和压抑 | 
| [06:41] | I intend to win. | 我要赢 | 
| [06:43] | We just wanted to say we are very sorry. | 我只想说,我们非常抱歉 | 
| [06:45] | Screw you guys. You’re dead to me. | –去死吧,你们对我而言已经无异于死人了 –如果你再说一遍去死吧… | 
| [06:46] | If you say screw you one more time… | |
| [06:48] | Yeah, screw you, beet farmer, I didn’t forget your birthday. | 嗯,去死吧,土包子 我可没忘记你的生日 | 
| [06:50] | I would never do that! Hey! Hey! | –我从来不会忘! –嘿!嘿! | 
| [06:51] | Guys, guys, guys. | 同志们,同志们 | 
| [06:53] | We just want to make it up to you. What can we do? | 我们想补偿你,我们该怎么做? | 
| [06:56] | I guess my only wish would be that nothing so terrible would ever happen | 我唯一的愿望就是 这种可怕的事情再也不会 | 
| [07:00] | to anyone else ever again. | 发生在任何人身上 | 
| [07:01] | Oh, God. Okay. | –噢,天哪 –好吧 | 
| [07:03] | In a way, it’s good that it happened to me because at least I can bear it. | 在某种意义上,这事发生在我身上是好事 因为起码我可以忍受 | 
| [07:06] | What kind of cake do you want, imbecile? | 你想要什么样的蛋糕,你个低能? | 
| [07:08] | Ice cream. | 冰淇淋蛋糕 | 
| [07:13] | Okay, point at the Dunder Mifflin. | 好的,手指着敦德米福林 莫霍克溪谷中心 2400 敦德米福林 | 
| [07:25] | Hello, Rolando, how are you? Hi. | –你好,罗兰多,过得怎么样? –嗨 | 
| [07:27] | Rolando, I’d like you to meet Pam. | 罗兰多,这是潘,我们的接待员 | 
| [07:30] | She is our receptionist. | |
| [07:32] | You know what? Maybe | 知道吗?也许你们可以找时间 作为朋友出门玩玩什么的 | 
| [07:33] | you guys could go out on a little friend date sometime. | |
| [07:36] | You’re late. Everyone’s waiting in the conference room. | 你迟到了 大家都在会议室等着呢 | 
| [07:40] | Karen will be right here to take you over. Okay. | –凯伦马上就来领你们进去 –好的 | 
| [07:42] | Don’t be nervous. Just picture her naked. | 别紧张,想象她光着身子的样子 | 
| [07:45] | Stop it. | –别说了 –我就是那么干的,你可以偷师 | 
| [07:46] | That’s what I do. Steal my trick. | |
| [07:47] | Please cut it out. – Hey. | –拜托你,别说了 –嘿 | 
| [07:50] | Hi, guys. | 嗨,各位 | 
| [07:52] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的上帝 | 
| [07:55] | Is that Jim’s? | 是杰姆的吗? | 
| [07:56] | What? – Michael! | –什么? –迈克尔! | 
| [07:58] | Of course not. Okay. | –当然不是 –好吧 | 
| [07:59] | Wow. Oh, man. My head just exploded. | 哦,天啊,我刚才脑袋都要炸了 | 
| [08:03] | Whoo! Thank God for everybody, right? | 上帝对咱们都挺厚道的,对吧? | 
| [08:07] | Wow, you’re huge! That’s incredible. | 哇,你的孕肚好大啊!不可思议 | 
| [08:12] | I… God, sorry, sorry. My head is… I’m just… | 我…上帝啊 对不住,对不住,我的头…我就是… | 
| [08:15] | I’m trying to figure out the last time that you and Jim had sex, and… | 我在想你上次跟杰姆做爱是什么时候,还有… | 
| [08:19] | Let’s just get this over with, shall we? MICHAEL: Okay. Mmm-hmm. | –我们先做正事吧,好吗? –好的 | 
| [08:21] | Ten? Ten months? | 10?10个月了? | 
| [08:30] | Are you kidding? | –你逗我玩儿呢? –我还没做完呢 | 
| [08:32] | Well, I’m not done yet. | |
| [08:34] | Dwight, this fits in the palm of my hand. | 德怀特,我一只手就能握住这东西 | 
| [08:38] | You haven’t blown them up enough. | 你气没打足 | 
| [08:40] | Why have you chosen brown and gray balloons? | 你为什么选的棕色和银色气球? | 
| [08:42] | They match the carpet. | –它们和地毯搭 –那又是啥? | 
| [08:44] | What is that? | |
| [08:45] | “It is your birthday,” period. | –“今天是你的生日”,句号 –这是在陈述事实 | 
| [08:47] | It’s a statement of fact. | |
| [08:48] | Not even an exclamation point? | 连个感叹号都没有吗? | 
| [08:50] | This is more professional. | 这样更专业 她又没发现什么治愈癌症的药方 | 
| [08:51] | It’s not like she discovered a cure for cancer. | |
| [08:53] | I can’t believe how bad this looks. | 真难相信这能看着那么糟糕 | 
| [08:57] | Are you trying to hurt my feelings? | 你是在伤害我的感情吗? 如果是的话,那你就成功了 | 
| [08:58] | Because, if so, you are succeeding. | |
| [09:00] | Fortunately, my feelings regenerate at twice the speed of a normal mars. | 幸好,我的感情比一般人恢复的速度快一倍 | 
| [09:04] | Okay, good then. | 好的,那好吧 | 
| [09:05] | Have you collected the money from everyone? | 大家的钱都收集齐了吗? | 
| [09:06] | I am working on it. How much do you have? | –我正在收 –收了多少? | 
| [09:08] | $6. | 6块 | 
| [09:10] | That’s how much you and I contributed! Damn it, Jim! | 那是我们俩给的钱! 该死,杰姆! | 
| [09:13] | I said I was working on it. | 我说了,正在收 | 
| [09:18] | Trying to see what CDs she’s got. | 我想看看她有什么CD | 
| [09:21] | It’s good to know the deets about the girl you’re wooing. | 了解你在追求的女生的生活细节是有好处的 | 
| [09:24] | Uh… Ah-ha! | |
| [09:25] | Feist! Yes! | 她听菲斯特!很好! | 
| [09:40] | No! | 不会吧! | 
| [09:42] | Oh, my God. | 噢,老天 | 
| [09:46] | Oh, no. That is so awful. That is the worst news. | 噢,不,这太糟糕了 这是最差劲的消息 | 
| [09:50] | I have to go. I have to do a presentation. | 我得挂了,我要去做个演讲 | 
| [09:52] | I’ll talk to you… | 我一会儿再… | 
| [09:54] | This is going to be hard for me to speak today, | 让我今天讲话对我来说太艰难了 | 
| [09:57] | because I just learned that my father has died. | 因为我刚听说,我父亲去世了 | 
| [10:01] | No, he didn’t. He is alive. | 不,他没死,他还活着 | 
| [10:04] | And this isn’t even a cell phone. This is a calculator, | 而且这都不是手机,是计算器 | 
| [10:07] | but you bought it and now you can’t return it. | 但是你们买了它,现在也退不了货了 | 
| [10:11] | Or can you? No, you can’t. | 或者说,你们能退吗? 不,你们不能 | 
| [10:14] | Yes, Karen? Do you need to go pump? | 请说,凯伦?你是不是要去挤奶了? | 
| [10:18] | Not gonna have to do that until after I have the baby. | 我在生孩子前都不用做这个 | 
| [10:20] | No, I am wondering what are you talking about? | 不,我是想知道,你到底在说些什么? | 
| [10:22] | I am talking about how you all need to sell an experience. | 我在说的是,你们要如何去推销一种经历 | 
| [10:27] | Like I sold you on the idea that my father had died. | 就像我推销给你们,我父亲去世了这样的一个观念 | 
| [10:30] | But now we think you’re a liar. | 但是现在我们觉得你是个骗子 | 
| [10:32] | Would a liar bring mini Mounds bars? | 骗子会给你们带迷你巧克力棒吗? | 
| [10:38] | I am a theatrical person. | 我是个爱演戏的人 | 
| [10:40] | Growing up I always thought I would become an actor | 一直以来,我都希望能成为一名演员 | 
| [10:42] | because I have these memorization tricks that I use. | 因为我有些记东西的窍门 | 
| [10:47] | Um… | |
| [10:49] | For instance, I learned the Pledge of Allegiance | 打个比方,我把效忠誓言 | 
| [10:52] | by setting it to the tune of Old MacDonald. | 放到《王老先生有块地》的曲子里,就记下来了 | 
| [10:58] | I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America | 我宣誓向美国国旗效忠 | 
| [11:03] | And to the republic for which it stands | 向这个神庇护下的 | 
| [11:06] | One nation under God | 共和国效忠 | 
| [11:09] | With a woof-woof here And a woof-woof there | 然后是这个这个 然后那个那个 | 
| [11:11] | Here a woof, there a woof Everywhere a woof-woof | 这个,然后那个 到处都是这个那个 | 
| [11:15] | You get it. | 你懂了吧 | 
| [11:17] | I don’t know you. But I need to know you in order to sell to you. | 我不认识你们,但是我需要认识你们 才能把东西卖给你们 | 
| [11:21] | That is why I’ve asked you to go around and tell me your names. | 所以我才让你们告诉我名字 | 
| [11:24] | I have an amazing mnemonic device | 我有个很棒的帮助记忆的方法 | 
| [11:26] | by which I have now memorized all of your names. | 通过它,我现在记住了你们所有人的名字 | 
| [11:31] | Shirty, mole, lazy eye, Mexico, baldy, | 衬衣男,痣男,死鱼眼,墨西哥男,秃头男 | 
| [11:36] | sugar boobs, black woman. | 甜咪咪,黑人女 | 
| [11:38] | I have taken a unique part of who you are | 我以你们身上的一个独特特征来代替你们 | 
| [11:42] | and I have used that to memorize your name. | 然后用特征来记住你们的名字 | 
| [11:46] | Baldy, your head is bald, it is hairless, | 秃头男,你的头是秃的,没头发 | 
| [11:49] | it is shiny, it is reflective, like a mirror. | 油亮,反光,就像镜面 | 
| [11:54] | “M,” your name is Mark. | “面”,你的名字是马克 | 
| [11:56] | Yes. Got it. It works! | –是的 –对了,管用! | 
| [11:59] | Uh, it’s very insulting. | –这非常侮辱人 –但是它管用 | 
| [12:01] | But it works. | |
| [12:02] | I would like you all to give this a shot. What do you say? | 我希望你们都能试试,你们说呢? | 
| [12:05] | But we already know each other’s names. | 但是我们已经知道对方名字了 | 
| [12:08] | Well, then it will be easier for you. | 那就更简单了 | 
| [12:11] | But I still think it’s won’thwhile to give it a try. | 可是,我还是认为你们该试试 | 
| [12:13] | Okay, all right, everyone. Meeting’s over. | 好了,好了,各位,会议结束 | 
| [12:15] | But I still have more. | 但我还没讲完呢 | 
| [12:16] | Can I please see you in my office, please? | 你可以到我办公室一下吗? | 
| [12:19] | She is pregnant. She is knocked up. “K,” Karen. | 她怀孕了,她有凯子 “凯”,凯伦 | 
| [12:23] | Pam, let’s go. | 潘,我们走吧 | 
| [12:28] | I can’t accept these prices, Stanley. | 我不能接受这些价格,斯坦利 他们才削减了我们的预算 | 
| [12:30] | They just cut our budget. | |
| [12:31] | Brought you guys some coffees. | 给你们带了些咖啡 | 
| [12:33] | Stanley, I know you have adult-onset diabetes, | 斯坦利,我知道你有成年型糖尿病 所以我在你的里面加的无糖甜味剂 | 
| [12:35] | so I put Splenda in yours. | |
| [12:39] | Let’s see, how many did I put in there? | 来看看,我在里面加了多少包 | 
| [12:41] | One, two, three, four Splendas in your coffee, Stanley | 1、2、3、4包甜味剂 放进了你的咖啡里,斯坦利 | 
| [12:45] | None in yours, Julia, because I don’t know how you take it | 你的里面啥也没有,朱丽叶 因为我不晓得你喜欢什么样儿的 | 
| [12:49] | But if you’d rather… | 但是如果你愿意… | 
| [12:51] | Four Splenda? Are you crazy? | 四包甜味剂?你疯了吗? | 
| [12:53] | No, I actually only put in two, | 没啦,我其实只放了两包 但是那样歌就不顺口了 | 
| [12:55] | but that’s not how the song goes. | |
| [12:57] | Are you out of your damn mind? | –你脑子有毛病吗? –你脑子才有毛病吧? | 
| [12:59] | Are you out of your damn mind? | |
| [13:02] | You bring an angel like that into this office | 你把一个天使带到办公室来 | 
| [13:04] | and you don’t even set me up with her. | 却不帮我撮合下 | 
| [13:07] | We’re not friends. I didn’t think about it. | 我们不是朋友,我没想过帮你撮合 | 
| [13:10] | We are friends. Stanley, we’re friends. | 我们是朋友,斯坦利,我们就是朋友 | 
| [13:14] | And you let me down. | 而你却让我失望了 | 
| [13:17] | You really like her, huh? | –你真的喜欢她吗? –我是全心全意地喜欢着她 | 
| [13:19] | Yeah, I really like her with all my heart. | |
| [13:26] | Give me two clients for her. | 想换她,就给我介绍两个客户 | 
| [13:29] | I grab this, and I turn it on and I say, | 我拿着这个,打开,然后我说 | 
| [13:32] | “Prepare yourself for the Utica Chain Store Massacre.” | “准备好迎接尤蒂卡连锁店大屠杀吧” | 
| [13:36] | No, that is incredibly dangerous. | 别这样,这个太危险了 | 
| [13:38] | No, don’t worry, the chain is off. | –不,别担心,电锯关着的 –没,它开着的 | 
| [13:40] | No, it’s not. | |
| [13:41] | You know, I think I’m just going to distill all of this | 这样,我会把你的内容凝练一下 | 
| [13:44] | and send it in an e-mail to my team. | 然后写邮件发给我的团队 | 
| [13:46] | E-mail’s not scary. This is an opportunity. Don’t blow it. | 邮件不可怕 这是个机会,别搞砸了 | 
| [13:49] | So, when are you due? | –那么,你什么时候生呢? –还有一个月 | 
| [13:51] | Uh, in about a month. | |
| [13:53] | Wow, that is wonderful. Congratulations. | 哇,太棒了,恭喜你 | 
| [13:56] | Thank you. It just all happened so fast. | 谢谢,一切都来得太快了 | 
| [13:59] | It’s really amazing. Congratulations, Karen. Thanks. | –恭喜你,凯伦 –谢谢 | 
| [14:02] | So is there a guy or a person | 那,是一个男的还是一个人 | 
| [14:06] | or a sperm machine that did this to you or… | 或是一台精子机器让你怀上的,还是… | 
| [14:11] | Yes, Michael. My husband impregnated me. | 是的,迈克尔,我丈夫让我怀上的 | 
| [14:14] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [14:15] | His name is Dan. | 他叫丹 | 
| [14:19] | This is us. We’re so dorky. That’s cute. | –这是我们的照片,我们傻乎乎的 –你们太甜了 | 
| [14:21] | Yes, thank you. | 谢谢你,他是皮肤科医生 我们在酒吧里认识的,你敢信吗? | 
| [14:22] | He’s a dermatologist. We met at a bar. Can you believe that? | |
| [14:27] | What is happening there? | 那张照片是什么情况? | 
| [14:29] | Oh, yeah, don’t even… That’s really dorky. | 噢,别提了…真的太傻了 | 
| [14:32] | It’s really sweet. | 真的太甜蜜了 | 
| [14:33] | No, it’s really dorky. | 不,真的很傻,你先前说得很对 | 
| [14:34] | You were right the first time. | |
| [14:37] | So how are things in Scranton? How’s Jim? | 斯克兰顿那边怎么样?杰姆还好吗? | 
| [14:39] | They’re good. Jim’s good. | 大家都很好,杰姆也很好 | 
| [14:44] | We’re engaged. | 我们订婚了 | 
| [14:48] | That’s so great. That’s great. | 那真好,非常好 | 
| [14:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [14:51] | Oh, my God. I’m so happy for you. | –噢,上帝,我真为你高兴 –谢谢 | 
| [14:53] | Oh, wow. Thank you. | |
| [14:55] | Old hatreds dissolve into new friendships. | 化干戈为玉帛 | 
| [14:59] | This is really a wonderful moment. | 真是动人的场景啊 | 
| [15:07] | I have to take care of a couple of things, | 我有点事要去处理 安迪会接手这边的事务 | 
| [15:08] | so Andy will be taking over things here. | |
| [15:11] | You are in good hands and give my best to your mother. | 他会服务到家的,替我向你母亲问好 | 
| [15:15] | So, Julia, um, let’s see. | 那么,朱丽叶,我们来看看 | 
| [15:20] | With regards to billing, should we send bills | 说到账单,我们是把账单 | 
| [15:25] | to you or to your boyfriend’s house, or… | 寄到你家呢还是你男朋友家呢,还是… | 
| [15:28] | No, it can go straight to our business address. | 不用,直接寄到我们公司去吧 | 
| [15:30] | Oh, okay. All right. That makes sense. | 噢,好的,没问题 | 
| [15:33] | How does your boyfriend deal with your phenomenal success? | 你的男朋友是如何看待你取得巨大成功的呢? | 
| [15:37] | Is he just, like, totally threatened by you, or… | 他是,有些,被你威胁到的感觉吗,还是… | 
| [15:40] | Actually, I don’t have a boyfriend. | 其实,我没有男朋友 | 
| [15:43] | Really? Is that… Wow, that’s so weird. | 真的?那…哇,那真奇怪 | 
| [15:49] | Guys, stop everything. | 大家都停下手头的事 我马上要约这个姑娘出去,但我紧张的要死 | 
| [15:50] | I’m about to ask out this girl and I’m completely panicking. | |
| [15:53] | Oh, my desk is over… | –我的桌子在… –这个姑娘,她喜欢你吗? | 
| [15:55] | This gal, she’s really into you? | |
| [15:57] | Yeah. Yeah, I mean, | 对的,我是说,我今天见到她3次 而且我们喜欢的音乐都一样 | 
| [15:59] | I’ve seen her like three times today | |
| [16:01] | and we love all the same music | |
| [16:03] | and whenever I walk into a room she totally looks up. | 而且每次我进房间去的时候,她都抬头看我 | 
| [16:05] | All right, say no more. This is how I got Squeaky Fromme. | 好了,别说了 告诉你我的泡妞秘籍 | 
| [16:10] | No small talk. Just show her who’s the boss. | 别闲聊,让她知道谁说了算 | 
| [16:14] | Just go right in and kiss her. | –直接过去亲她 –好的,这听起来很冒险啊 | 
| [16:16] | Okay, it sounds risky. | |
| [16:17] | Have I ever steered you wrong, Jim? | 我有给你指错过路吗,杰姆? | 
| [16:21] | Wait, what? | 等等,什么? | 
| [16:22] | I would give that lecture a solid B-plus. | 我给刚刚的演讲一个B+ | 
| [16:25] | Although, for the record, Karen, wow, kind of mean. | 虽然,我说,凯伦刚才有点刻薄哦 | 
| [16:29] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 | 
| [16:30] | Really? No, honestly. Tell me what you really think. | 真的?不会吧,诚实点,告诉我你真实的想法 | 
| [16:33] | I’m serious. I’m really glad I came. | 我认真的,我真的很高兴我能来 | 
| [16:37] | Why? | –为什么? –因为… | 
| [16:39] | Because, um… | |
| [16:42] | Because I’ll never wonder ever again if I did something wrong, | 因为以后我如果做错了事 我也不会再胡思乱想了 | 
| [16:48] | and now I have closure. | 现在我放下了 | 
| [16:50] | She’s happy, | 她很幸福 | 
| [16:52] | and, I don’t know, it feels good. | 我也不清楚,就是感觉很好 | 
| [16:58] | Thanks for walking me out. | 谢谢你送我出来 | 
| [17:00] | Oh, my pleasure. Yeah, there’s all kinds of weirdoes out here, so… | 噢,荣幸之至 嗯,外面的变态挺多的,所以… | 
| [17:03] | You must be freezing. | –你一定很冷吧 –我快冻死了 | 
| [17:04] | I am about to die. | |
| [17:07] | Will you wait here while I go get my jacket? | 我去拿外套,你能在这儿等等吗? | 
| [17:09] | No, it’s okay. This is my car. | 不用了,没关系,我的车在这儿 | 
| [17:11] | Okay. Okay. | 好的,好的 | 
| [17:13] | Well, listen, | 听好了,你是我的新客户 作为我的新客户之一 | 
| [17:15] | you’re a new client and as one of my new clients | |
| [17:19] | you will always be taken care of | 我会把你照顾得很好 这是真男人安迪的保证 | 
| [17:22] | and that is the Nard-Dog guarantee. | |
| [17:25] | What’s a Nard-Dog? | 什么是真男人安迪? | 
| [17:27] | This is the Nard-Dog. | 这就是真男人安迪 | 
| [17:29] | Whoa! What the hell? | 你搞什么? | 
| [17:31] | Oh… | |
| [17:33] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起,我很抱歉 | 
| [17:36] | I thought we had this energy | 我以为我们有这种默契 我现在一团糟,而且刚被人伤透了心 | 
| [17:39] | and I’m a mess and I just had my heart broken | |
| [17:42] | and you came in today and you’re so pretty. | 你今天过来,你那么漂亮 你美得不可方物 | 
| [17:45] | You’re, like, incredibly pretty. | |
| [17:46] | I just got out of a relationship, too. It’s really hard. | 我也刚结束一段恋情,真的很不好受 | 
| [17:49] | Yeah, right? Wow. | 嗯,对吧?真的是 | 
| [17:52] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想跟我聊聊吗? 去个购物中心什么的,或者随便走走? | 
| [17:53] | Go to a mall or something, just walk around? | |
| [17:55] | No, I don’t think so. | –算了,我还是不要了 –好啊,嗯,你说的没错,这太快了 | 
| [17:56] | Sure, yeah, you’re right. It’s too soon. | |
| [18:00] | Definitely too soon for me, | 对我而言确实太早了 所以我很高兴我们没有仓促行事 | 
| [18:02] | so I’m glad we got that out of the way. | |
| [18:05] | I’m going to be in touch with you in three months. | 今后的三个月我会一直跟你联系 | 
| [18:07] | I’m going to call you about that order. | 我会就订单问题打电话给你 还会和你聊聊购物中心还有随便走走的问题 | 
| [18:09] | And maybe about that mall walk. | |
| [18:11] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [18:13] | Take care, Julia. | –保重身体,朱丽叶 –谢谢你 | 
| [18:14] | Thank you. | |
| [18:21] | Sorry I tried to kiss… | 对不起,我刚才想吻… | 
| [18:27] | We lost the account. | 我们丢了这个客户 | 
| [18:34] | Damn it! | 该死! | 
| [18:37] | Dwight Schrute. – How old is Kelly? | –德怀特舒特 –凯莉多大来着? | 
| [18:39] | Who is this? | –你是谁? –我是莫斯,你以为是谁啊? | 
| [18:40] | It’s Mose. Who do you think it is? | |
| [18:42] | Mose doesn’t know how to use a phone, so joke’s on you. | 莫斯才不知道电话怎么用呢,骗鬼吧你 | 
| [18:44] | Look, I’m at the supermarket and they only have numbered candles. | 听着,我在超市里,他们只有印着数字的蜡烛 | 
| [18:47] | How old is she? | –她多大? –24岁,37岁 | 
| [18:48] | Twenty-four. Thirty-seven. | |
| [18:51] | Do you think I’m calling you for your best approximation? | 你觉得我给你打电话是让你乱猜的吗? | 
| [18:53] | I’ll call you back. | 我回头打给你 | 
| [19:02] | I have here Kelly Kapoor’s personal and confidential file. | 我手上拿着凯莉卡波的私人保密档案 | 
| [19:06] | Allow me to share. | 请容我分享 | 
| [19:08] | “Kelly Kapoor spent April 1995 to December 1996 | “凯莉卡波于1995年4月至1996年12月 在波克郡的青年中心” | 
| [19:12] | “at Berks County Youth Center.” | |
| [19:15] | Juvie. | 失足少女 | 
| [19:17] | “According to past employers, it in no way affects her job…” Blah, blah, blah. | “前雇主称,这并未影响她的工作表现…” | 
| [19:24] | Are you asleep? | –你睡着了? –没 | 
| [19:26] | No. | |
| [19:28] | Just thinking about what you said. | 我只是在想你刚才说的话 | 
| [19:32] | About Karen, about closure. | 关于凯伦的,关于放下的 | 
| [19:36] | You remember Holly? She used to work for HR. | 你还记得霍莉吗?她之前在人力资源部 | 
| [19:41] | No, remind me. | 不记得了,提醒我下 | 
| [19:42] | Blonde hair, | 金发 | 
| [19:44] | nice boobs. | 奶子不错 | 
| [19:46] | Not too big, not too small. | 不大不小,刚刚好 | 
| [19:48] | Perfect boobs. Of course I remember Holly. | 完美的奶子,我当然记得霍莉 | 
| [19:52] | She was the love of my life. | 她是我一生的挚爱 | 
| [19:55] | What you and Jim have times a hundred. Just… She… | 爱的程度是你跟杰姆的一百倍 只不过…她… | 
| [19:59] | She just left and I didn’t… | 她离开了,而我没有… 我从未放下 | 
| [20:03] | I never got closure. | |
| [20:05] | You know? I never got closure with her. | 你知道吗?我从未放下她 | 
| [20:07] | I haven’t talked to her since. I haven’t seen her since. | 之后我们就再也没说过话 我也没有再见过她 | 
| [20:10] | And I feel like I need to go to Nashua and get closure. | 我觉得我得去下纳舒厄,然后放下她 | 
| [20:14] | I feel like I need that. | 我急需这么做 | 
| [20:19] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好的,我们走吧 | 
| [20:23] | Oh, just blow off the lecture at Rochester? | 就这么推掉在罗彻斯特的演讲? | 
| [20:28] | Yeah. Screw them, let’s do this. | 对啊,去他们的,我们出发吧 | 
| [20:38] | Okay. | 好的 未完待续 | 
| [20:43] | I am collecting $3 from everybody for Kelly’s party. | 我要收每人3块钱来筹备凯莉的派对 | 
| [20:46] | I’d like to contribute. | 我愿意给钱 | 
| [20:47] | Oh, great. | 噢,太棒了 | 
| [20:52] | Here you go. | 给你 |