时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on the office | <办公室> 前期回顾 |
[00:02] | I am on a lecture circuit. | 我在做一个巡回授课 |
[00:04] | I’m going around to all the branches, | 去所有的分公司 |
[00:05] | And i’m telling them my secret recipe for success. | 我要传授他们我成功的秘诀 |
[00:08] | I have now memorized all of your names. | 我现在已经把你们的名字都记下来了 |
[00:11] | Shirty,mole,lazy eye,mexico,baldy. | 穿短袖的 长痣的 死鱼眼 墨西哥人 光头 |
[00:17] | Then i turn it on and i say,”prepare yourself | 然后启动起来 我说 |
[00:19] | For the uta chain store massacre.” | “准备好尤蒂卡电锯商店的大屠杀吧!” |
[00:22] | – How’s jim? – We’re engaged. | – Jim怎么样? – 我们订婚了 |
[00:23] | Oh,my god,i’m so happy for you. | 哦 天哪 真为你高兴 |
[00:25] | Oh,well…thank you. | 哦 谢谢你 |
[00:27] | You rember holly? | 你记得Holly么? |
[00:29] | She used to work for h.R. | 她以前在人事部工作 |
[00:31] | She was the love of my life. | 她是我这一生的最爱 |
[00:33] | She just left,and i never got closure. | 她就这么走了 而我还没有做过了结 |
[00:36] | And i feel like i need to go to nashuand get closure. | 我觉得我应该去Nashua做个了结 |
[00:40] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好 |
[00:44] | -=Www.Ydy.Com/bbs=- Proudly presents -=Www.Ydy.Com/bbs=- | 我们去吧 |
[01:01] | the.Office season5 episode15 | 办公室 |
[01:07] | Two | 2支了 |
[01:08] | I didn’t eat lunch. | 我没吃午饭 |
[01:10] | I didn’t eatallmy lunch. | 我没吃完我的午饭 |
[01:14] | Hello,everyone. | 大家好 |
[01:18] | Oh,ice cream. | 哦 冰淇淋 |
[01:19] | Nice,kevin. Looks good. | 不错 Kevin 看上去不错 |
[01:21] | It…yeah. | 这…是啊 |
[01:24] | Angela,you’re more chipper than usual. | Angela 你今天挺有精神啊 |
[01:27] | I am proud to announce that there is a new addition | 我很自豪的宣布 |
[01:29] | To the martin family. | 我们Martin家又有新的成员了 |
[01:32] | She’s hypoallergenic. | 她是很低致敏性的 (美国新品种 适合对猫过敏打喷嚏流鼻涕的人) |
[01:34] | She doesn’t struggle when you try to dress her. | 给她打扮的时候也不会挣扎 |
[01:36] | She’s a third-Generation show cat. | 她是演员猫的第3代 |
[01:38] | Her father was in meet the parents. | 她爸爸出演过<拜见岳父大人> |
[01:40] | Needless to say,she was very,very expensive. | 不用说 她是非常的贵啦 |
[01:43] | – How much? – $7,000. | – 多贵? – 7000美元 |
[01:44] | For a cat? I could get you a kid for that. | 就一只猫? 这钱我可以给你弄个小孩 |
[01:47] | Where’d you get that kind of money? | 你从哪弄这么多钱啊? |
[01:49] | I sold andy’s engagement ring on ebay. | 我把Andy的订婚戒指在ebay上卖了 |
[01:51] | Wait,you didn’t give it back? | 等等 你没还给人家? |
[01:53] | He wouldn’t have wanted that. | 他不会想要的 |
[01:55] | Her name is prinss lady! | 她就叫公主殿下! |
[01:57] | – Seven grand.- Mm-Hmm. | – 7000哈 – 嗯 |
[01:59] | I gotta see that little bitch. | 我得瞧瞧这小贱人长啥样 |
[02:01] | I have something better than a picture. | 我有比看图片更好的方式哦 |
[02:03] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[02:04] | You have your cats on nanny cam? | 你给猫装上了保姆监视器? |
[02:06] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[02:07] | I mean,i usually try to take leave | 我通常养新猫的时候 |
[02:08] | When i get a new cat, | 会时不时的离家几天 |
[02:09] | But i’m out of vacation days. | 但是这次我假期用完了 |
[02:11] | And this company still doesn’t recognize cat marnity. | 而这公司还是没有猫咪产假(= =!) |
[02:14] | I e meofanfi,cewhen somebody has a kid,oh,sure,take off a year. | 谁生了孩子 好啊 休个一年假都行 |
[02:16] | She’s right. I had my second kid just for the vacation. | 她说的对 我要第二个孩子就冲着假期去的 |
[02:18] | Right. Anyways… | 对啊 总之呢… |
[02:20] | I just want to make sure princess lady | 我只是想确保公主殿下 |
[02:22] | Is acclimating well. | 能够适应新的环境 |
[02:23] | She means more to me than anyone. | 她比任何人对我都重要 |
[02:25] | Anycat,you mean. | 你是说 任何猫 |
[02:27] | And person. | 和任何人 |
[02:34] | So detour. | 好绕远啊 |
[02:35] | We’re now adding nashua to the lecture circuit | 我们把Nashua加到巡回路线里了 |
[02:37] | So michael can confront holly and get some closure. | 所以Michael就能和Holly做个了结了 |
[02:41] | Nashua actually sounded very excited on the phone. | Nashua的人在电话里听上去倒是很兴奋 |
[02:43] | I don’t think they get a lot of visitors. | 我想他们的访客还真是少得可怜 |
[02:46] | Because their offi is only accessible | 因为他们办公室只有用越野滑雪撬 |
[02:48] | By cross-Country skis. Hey-Oh! | 才能进去 唔呼! |
[02:52] | I’ve been driving too long. | 我疲劳驾驶了 |
[02:56] | – What did you do? – Stop yelling at me! | – 你做过什么? – 别冲我嚷嚷! |
[02:58] | – What did you do? – I didn’t do anything! | – 你做过什么? – 我什么也没做! |
[03:00] | What did you learn in there? | 你在那儿学到了什么? |
[03:02] | I t you learned things,huh? | 打赌你学到了点啥吧 嗯? |
[03:04] | Like how to fashion a shiv,hmm? | 比如制作弹簧刀 嗯? |
[03:06] | Hey,what the hell’s going on? | 嘿 这儿怎么了? |
[03:08] | D’t you tell jim where you were | 何不你来告诉Jim你14岁到15岁 |
[03:09] | From ages 14 to 15. | 是在哪度过的呢 |
[03:11] | I was kickin’ it. | 我被关了 |
[03:12] | – In juvie. – What? | – 在少管所 – 什么? |
[03:15] | Juvie…nile… detention center. | 少管所…管教所…感化中心 |
[03:18] | – Where they send teenagers – Yep. Got it. | – 关青少年的地方 – 好了 我懂的 |
[03:20] | What did you do? Huh? | 你做了什么? 嗯? |
[03:22] | Hey,dwight,sounds like she was 14, | 嘿 Dwight 她那时才14啊 |
[03:24] | So maybe we wanna go a little easy. | 你别这么苛刻了 |
[03:25] | If she’s old enough to get married, | 如果她足够大结婚了 |
[03:26] | She’s old enough to follow the law. | 也就足够大去遵守法律了 |
[03:28] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[03:30] | My boyfriend dumped me,so i stole his boat. | 我男友甩了我 所以我偷了他的船 |
[03:34] | I mean,he told me it was his boat. | 他告诉我是他的船 |
[03:35] | It was actually his father’s. | 其实是他爸的 |
[03:36] | I just thought it’d be really romantic, | 我原想这该有多么浪漫啊 |
[03:38] | Likethelma and louise,but with,like,a boat. | 就像是<末路狂花> 只不过是船 |
[03:41] | And it was the worst year of my life. | 真是我这辈子最糟糕的一年 |
[03:43] | And i can’t believe that you guys are making me | 而我真不敢相信 你们逼我说这个 |
[03:45] | Talk about this on my birthday! | 在我生日这天! |
[03:47] | I thought you saidyesterday was your birthday. | 我记得你说昨天是你生日啊 |
[03:49] | Hey,you know what? I got you a cake. | 嘿 知道么? 我给你准备了个蛋糕 |
[03:53] | You did? | 真的? |
[03:55] | I want to see the cake. | 我想看看蛋糕 |
[03:57] | And…ta-Da! | 等着…嗒哒! |
[04:01] | I hate it. | 我不喜欢 |
[04:02] | How do you hate it? It’s a cake. | 你怎么能不喜欢? 这可是个蛋糕啊 |
[04:04] | Well,there’s no flowers or toys or– | 这上面没有花 没有装饰… |
[04:07] | I mean,there’s nothing on it. | 这上面啥都没有啊 |
[04:08] | Where did you even find | 这种烂蛋糕你上哪找的啊 |
[04:11] | I mean,it doesn’t have my name on it. | 上面连我名字也没有的 |
[04:12] | Do you guys know what my name is? | 你们知道我名字叫啥不? |
[04:13] | – My name is kelly! – Right. | – 我叫Kelly! – 对的 |
[04:15] | I forgot if there was an “e” between the “l” and the “y.” | 我忘了L和Y中间有没有”E”了 |
[04:19] | I still don’t know. | 还是不知道啊 |
[04:20] | I mean,i don’t even know what the theme is. | 我连主题是什么都不知道 |
[04:22] | What’s the theme?! | 主题是什么?! |
[04:25] | – Birthday. – Frostg. | – 生日 – 糖霜 |
[04:27] | Those aren’t themes. | 那才不是主题呢 |
[04:31] | There’s always a theme. | 从来都有主题的 |
[04:35] | There’s always a theme. | 从来都有主题的 |
[04:37] | Nice job on the cake,bozo. | 蛋糕弄的不错啊 大只佬 |
[04:39] | Okay,you know what,next time, | 得了 这样如何 下次 |
[04:40] | I’ll let you get the cake, | 你去弄蛋糕 |
[04:41] | Andiget to scream at the bir | 我来冲寿星女嚷嚷 |
[04:46] | Okay,a little bit more closer to the sign. | 好的 离标牌近点 |
[04:50] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[04:55] | – Do i look okay? – You look good. | – 我样子还好吧? – 不错呢 |
[05:00] | – Hi. – Hi,can i help you? | – 嗨 – 嗨 有何为您效劳的? |
[05:02] | Yes,you can. | 还真有 |
[05:03] | I am michael scott | 我是Michael Scott |
[05:05] | Regional manager of the scranton branch. | 斯克兰顿分公司的区域经理 |
[05:06] | – Yes,we were expecting you. – Have a seat. | 嗯 我们正等着您呢 请坐 |
[05:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:11] | Um…is holly flax anywhere here? | 呃…Holly Flax在这儿么? |
[05:15] | Actually,she on an h.R. Retreatfi | 事实上 她接下来3天有个 |
[05:16] | For the next three days. | 人事部门的培训会议 |
[05:19] | She’s not here? | 她不在? |
[05:22] | But if you need to get in touch with her immediately, | 但如果您想现在就联系她 |
[05:24] | You could talk to a.J. | 你可以问下A.J. |
[05:25] | He’s a salesman here. | 他是这儿的销售 |
[05:26] | A.J. Yeah,he’s her boyfriend. | – 嗯 他是她的男友 |
[05:28] | He’s just over there. | 他就在那儿 |
[05:49] | She has a boyfriend. | 她有男友了 |
[05:51] | I’m so sorry,michael. | 真抱歉 Michael |
[05:59] | How could she do this toe,pam? | 她怎么能这么对我啊 Pam? |
[06:05] | She’s not doing it to hurt you. | 她不是为了伤害你才这样的 |
[06:09] | I can’t do the presentation. I can’t– | 我做不了演讲了 我不– |
[06:13] | Just…oh… | 只是…哦… |
[06:15] | Thinking about seeing him… | 一想到看着他… |
[06:17] | And…thinking about… | 想着… |
[06:21] | Him getting to hold her and getting to kiss her. | 他抱着她 吻着她 |
[06:23] | It just– Oh,god! | 这太– 哦 天! |
[06:27] | Listen,when jim was dating karen, | 听着 当Jim和Karen好的时候 |
[06:29] | I didn’t want to come to work. | 我也不想来上班的 |
[06:31] | It was awful. I hated it. | 感觉太糟了 我也很烦 |
[06:33] | – I wanted to quit,but- I know– Please… | – 我都想辞职了 但是… – 我知道–拜托… |
[06:36] | Come on,i’m going through something. | 求你了 人家这正痛苦着呢 |
[06:38] | Okay? | 好不? |
[06:42] | You know,when holly gets back, | 当Holly回来的时候 |
[06:44] | Everyone’ll tell her what a great job you did. | 所有的人都会告诉她 你讲得有多好 |
[06:47] | And then she’ll realize what she’s missing. | 她就会意识到 她失去什么了 |
[06:49] | Andhen she’ll move back to scranton. | 然后她再搬回斯克兰顿 |
[06:51] | And her boyfriend will die. | 然后他男友死掉 |
[06:53] | Yeah. Maybe. | 嗯 也许吧 |
[06:55] | Maybe. One step at a time. | 也许吧 一步一步来吧 |
[07:00] | You can do this. | 你能行的 |
[07:04] | I can do this. | 我能行的 |
[07:07] | I think there could be snacks or– | 我想那儿可能有零食… |
[07:14] | Is that what i think it is? | 那不会是我想的那事儿吧? |
[07:16] | Good god! | 老天爷啊! |
[07:19] | That one ugly cat is humping princess lady! | 那只丑猫正在搞公主殿下! |
[07:23] | No! Awesome! | – 不是吧! – 帅呆了! |
[07:24] | Stop it,mr. Ash! Bad cat! | 住手 灰灰! 坏猫猫! |
[07:26] | That is very bad. You stop it right now! | 太坏了 你马上给我住手! |
[07:29] | I swear,he is fixed. | 我发誓 他被阉过了 |
[07:30] | Yeah,i know fixed. That ain’t fixed | 我知道阉过啥样 那才不叫阉过 |
[07:32] | – No way. – No,now listen. | – 不是吧 – 不 听着 |
[07:33] | You can’t let what you see here sully your image of them. | 你们不能让所见的 玷污它们在你们心中的形象 |
[07:36] | They are good,decent cats. | 它们是很棒很得体的猫猫 |
[07:38] | I’ve gotta go. I’ll be back in an hour. | 我得走了 一小时后回来 |
[07:41] | Oh,stop that! Oh! | 哦 住手! 哦! |
[07:43] | Oh,the other one’s watching. | 哦 另一只在旁观呢 |
[07:45] | Okay,so all we need is a theme… | 好的 有个主题就好了… |
[07:47] | And cups and ice and nch and a cake. | 杯子啊 冰啊 潘趣酒水啊 蛋糕啊 |
[07:51] | Busy. | 忙着呢 |
[07:53] | Hey,what’s that show that she’s always talking about? | 嘿 她总唠叨的那个剧叫啥来着? |
[07:54] | My god,is this how you are with pam? | 天啊 你就是这么和Pam一起的么? |
[07:56] | Because she must want to shoot herself in the face. | 她一定想自己给自己爆头吧 |
[07:58] | You know what. I could use a little help. | 知道不 你应该帮一帮我 |
[07:59] | You know what. I’m a little busy. | 你知道不 我有点忙的说 |
[08:04] | We have a lot to do, | 我们还有很多事要做 |
[08:06] | And you are putting up a very effeminate sign. | 而你弄了一个很女人气的布告 |
[08:11] | Is that what you’ve been doing,making a sign? | 你就一直在弄这个 弄布告? |
[08:12] | It’s not effeminate. It’s festive. | 这不女人气 这很喜庆 |
[08:14] | You’ve been makingthatsign for something | 你为了一件 我们可以随口说一句的事情 |
[08:16] | That we can just announce to the whole office? | 做了那个布告? |
[08:18] | Hey,everybody,the party’s now at 3:00. | 嘿 各位 派对3点开始 |
[08:20] | I know,i just read it on the sign. | 我知道 我看布告了 |
[08:27] | Good morning, | 早上好 |
[08:29] | Viet– Nashua! | 越南–NASHUA! |
[08:34] | Sales. | 销售 |
[08:35] | Sales is whatbwingsus together today. | 销售是今天大家欢聚一堂的原因 |
[08:41] | How do we deal with clients who say, | 碰上这样的客户我们怎么对付呢 |
[08:46] | “Frankly,my dear, | “坦白的说 亲爱的 |
[08:47] | I don’t give a damn about paper,” | 我才不鸟用什么纸张哪” |
[08:49] | And get them to show us the mone | 并让他们把钱给拿出来呢? (电影 |
[08:54] | Well,we are going to find out today. | 那么 今天我们就会知道了 |
[08:57] | Show of hands. | 把手举起来看看 |
[08:58] | How many of you are salesmen? | 你们哪些人是做销售的? |
[09:00] | Let’s see the salesmen. Ooh,okay. | 让我们看看销售是哪些 哦 好吧 |
[09:02] | Well,i know what the rest of you are thinking. | 我知道你们其他人在想什么 |
[09:04] | Wow,yuck. Salesmen are the worst. | 哇 切 销售员最烂了 |
[09:07] | They are awful. They are so arrogant. | 他们超坏的 老是那么骄傲自大 |
[09:11] | They think the whole place revolves around them. | 他们以为这整个办公室都得围着他们转 |
[09:14] | Handsome. Good listeners. | 英俊 善于倾听 |
[09:17] | Funny. Mr. Wonderful. | 幽默 就是完美先生 |
[09:20] | So,okay,you’re a salesman. What’s your name? | 那么好吧 你是个销售 你叫什么? |
[09:24] | – A.J. | – A.J. – A.J. |
[09:25] | What kind of name is a.J.? | A.J.是个什么破名字? |
[09:27] | What,do you race cars? | 怎么 你开赛车的? |
[09:29] | I’m a salesman. That’s why i raised my hand. | 我是个销售员 这也是为什么我举手了 |
[09:31] | Ooh,ouch. Okay. | 哦 戳到痛处了哈 好吧 |
[09:33] | Good. You’re funny. | 不错 你挺幽默 |
[09:35] | Very good and funny. Tell me,a.J., | 很好很幽默 和我说说 A.J. |
[09:37] | Are u dating? | 你在谈恋爱吗? |
[09:38] | Is there somebody you date? | 你有对象了吗? |
[09:42] | Yeah. Why,are you interested? | 是的 怎么 你有兴趣? |
[09:46] | I have a question about discounts from distributors. | 我对关于给分销折扣有个问题 |
[09:48] | Yep,we will get to you. | 一会儿就轮到你了 |
[09:49] | Okay,so you’re dating somebody. | 好吧 那么 你在和人谈朋友了 |
[09:52] | Um…is it serious? | 唔… 是认真的吗? |
[09:56] | It’s pretty serious. Yes. | 挺认真的 |
[10:03] | Does she ever talk about me? | 她提到过我吗? |
[10:05] | Oh,god. | 噢 天哪 |
[10:08] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 啥? |
[10:09] | What does this have to do with sales? | 这和销售有什么关系? |
[10:11] | It’s all connected. Shut up. | 一切都联系在一起的 闭嘴 |
[10:12] | Does she ever mention michael scott? | 她提到过 Michael Scott吗? |
[10:15] | No. What are you talking about? | 没有 你在说什么呢? |
[10:20] | Does it feel good? | 感觉好吗? |
[10:22] | Does what feel good? | 什么感觉好吗? |
[10:23] | Your life. | 你的生活 |
[10:25] | Oh,wow. | 哦 哇 |
[10:30] | Ahh,legs are sort of giving out. | 啊 腿有点麻 |
[10:32] | Long drive in the car. So let’s just– | 坐在车里太长时间了 那么 让我们就… |
[10:35] | We’ll st continue. | 我们继续 |
[10:39] | Oh,wow. | 哦 哇 |
[10:42] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[10:43] | Michael,get off the floor. | Michael 别赖在地板上了 |
[10:44] | Yeah,yeah… | 嗯 嗯… |
[10:47] | I can’t do this,pam. | 我干不了了 Pam |
[10:50] | Justead– Just read the cards. | 就念 照卡片念吧 |
[10:52] | Michael,you have to– | Michael 你得 |
[10:54] | No,i’m okay. I’m all right. | 不 我没事儿 我很好 |
[11:00] | Okay…okay. | 好吧…好吧 |
[11:07] | That was weird,huh? | 有点奇怪哈 |
[11:10] | It’s all part of the presentation. | 这也是我们讲解的一部分 |
[11:14] | It was confusing,right? | 这很令人困惑 对吗? |
[11:16] | Because confusing situations happen to us all the time in our jobs | 因为在我们的工作中 困惑的情况时常发生 |
[11:25] | I’m just trying to bridge the gap | 我只是想解释一下 |
[11:27] | Between what just happened, | 刚才所发生的 |
[11:28] | And the fact that i’m going to be doing | 和我将继续 |
[11:29] | The rest of the presentation. | 接下来的讲解之间的联系 |
[11:34] | Sales is like a box of chocolates. | 销售就像一盒巧克力 |
[11:38] | You never know which vendor you’re gonna get. | 你永远也不知道会遇到怎样的经销商 (模仿阿甘的口音) |
[11:43] | Forrest gump. | 阿甘哦 |
[11:46] | Blazer…freckles… penguin… | 运动夹克…雀斑… 企鹅… |
[11:52] | K.D. Lang… holly’s boyfriend. | K.D. Lang (格莱美得主 以两性人形象出现) Holly的男朋友 |
[11:56] | These mnemonic devices help to make a connection, | 这些记忆辅助手段会帮助你们 建立联系 |
[12:00] | And then also to help you memorize names. | 由此能更好地记住名字 |
[12:07] | I have a chain saw! | 我还有个电锯! |
[12:17] | Cutting down the competion. | 锯掉那些竞争者 |
[12:20] | Where is th bad cat? | 那只坏猫猫在哪儿? |
[12:21] | Oh,you know who you are. Excuse me,petals. | 哦 你知道自己是谁 不好意思 花瓣儿 |
[12:24] | I’m looking for mr. Ash. He’s a bad cat. | 我在找Ash先生 他是个坏猫猫 |
[12:26] | Bad,bad cat. Do you hear me? | 很坏很坏的猫猫 你听到我的话了没? |
[12:28] | Bad. Yeahyou were bad. | 坏坏 你很坏哦 |
[12:30] | No,you look at me when i talk to you. | 哦 别 我和你说话的时候你别转头 |
[12:32] | Do you hear me,mr. Ash? You look at me. | 你听到我的话了没 Ash先生? 看着我 |
[12:34] | ‘Cause i’m talking to you right now. | 因为我在和你说话呢 |
[12:41] | This is getting weird. | 这越来越诡异了 |
[12:44] | Is she cleaning the cat with her tongue? | 她在用舌头给那猫做清洁? |
[12:50] | Ooh… | 哦… |
[14:17] | Has this been on the entire time? | 这是不是一直都开着? |
[14:18] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[14:20] | I was looking at pictures of food | 我在我电脑上 |
[14:23] | On my computer. | 看食物的图片 |
[14:26] | Well,sorry i’m late. | 不好意思 我回来晚了 |
[14:37] | I want to get that image out of my head. | 我得把那情景从我脑子里挤走 |
[14:39] | The psychological issues | 这舔猫背后 |
[14:40] | That go behind licking a cat | 所隐藏的心理问题 |
[14:42] | Are not things i want to go into. | 可不是我想去追究的 |
[14:45] | Also,i’m prettyure she coughed up a hairball. | 另外 我挺肯定她还咳出了个毛球 |
[14:50] | Don’t look up. Don’t look up. | 别抬头看 别抬头看 |
[15:01] | – Want some pie? – No. | – 想要来点派吗? – 不 |
[15:03] | I went through holly’s things. | 我翻了Holly的东西 |
[15:04] | What? | 什么? 我剪了段她衣服的袖子 |
[15:05] | I stole the sleeve of her sweater. | 什么? 我剪了段她衣服的袖子 |
[15:07] | Oh,michael. | 哦 Michael |
[15:09] | I also stole something off of her computer. | 我还从她的电脑上偷了些东西 |
[15:11] | A document called “dear michael.” | 一个名为”亲爱的Micheal”的文档 |
[15:14] | – You did what?! – I shouldn’t have done it. | – 你干了什么?! – 我不该这么干的 |
[15:16] | It just– I couldn’t help it. | 只是 我实在控制不了我自己 |
[15:19] | – She never sent it to you?- No,sh– | – 她从来没把这信寄给你? – 不 她 |
[15:22] | She didn’t. | 她没有 |
[15:24] | I’m gonna read it. | 我得看看 |
[15:25] | – No. – Yes. | – 别 – 就要 |
[15:26] | No,under no circumstances | 别 不管什么情况 |
[15:28] | Can you read that letter. | 你都不该看那封信 |
[15:29] | It’s a violation of her trust. | 那是对她信任的背叛 |
[15:32] | How? | 怎么会? |
[15:33] | Because she didn’t sent it to you. | 因为她没把它寄给你 |
[15:34] | I know,i know. You’re right,you’ | 我知道 我知道 你说得对 |
[15:40] | I could read it. | 我可以看看 |
[15:44] | No,that wouldn’t– | 不 那不– |
[15:47] | Yeah,i could read it. | 行的 我来看 |
[15:48] | No,you don’t have to do that. | 不 你不用那么做的 |
[15:50] | – Go get your laptop. – Okay. | – 去拿你的笔记本来 – 好的 |
[15:55] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[15:57] | I’m not in love with her. | 我又不爱她 |
[16:02] | You have to write my suggestions down too. | 你也得把我的提议记下来 |
[16:03] | I’m not writing “horse hunt.” | 我可不会写什么 “猎马” |
[16:06] | I don’t evennow what that means. | 我都不知道那是什么意思 |
[16:07] | It’s in the name. | 显而易见的 |
[16:11] | Okay,so far our ideal party consists of | 好吧 目前为止 我们理想中的派对包含了 |
[16:16] | Beer,fights to the death,cupcakes,blood pudding, | 啤酒 死亡格斗 杯型蛋糕 血布丁 |
[16:20] | Blood,touch football,mating, | 血 碰触式橄榄球 交媾 |
[16:22] | Charades,and yes,horse hunting. | 猜手势 还有 猎马 |
[16:24] | You’re right– Forget horse hunting,it’s stupid. | 你说得对 别提猎马了 那太傻了 |
[16:26] | Look,is there a birthday that you rember that you loved? | 你记不记得什么特别喜欢的生日? |
[16:29] | Here’s one. | 有一次 |
[16:31] | It was dark,warm,wet. | 天很黑 暖暖的 有点湿 |
[16:34] | A sudden burst of light. | 突然一道强光 |
[16:36] | An intense pressure like i’d never felt before. | 我感觉到前所未有的一种强烈的压迫 |
[16:38] | Father,dressed in white,pulls me forward. | 爸爸 穿着白衣 拖着我向前 |
[16:41] | – Mother bites the cord. – Okay,stop. | – 妈妈在咬脐带 – 好了 停止吧 |
[16:44] | Forever stop that story. | 永远也别说了 |
[16:45] | That’s disgusting,and it doesn’t count. | 那太恶心了 这不能算 |
[16:48] | So give me another one. | 再讲一个 |
[16:48] | Schrutes don’t celebrate birthdays,idiot. | 我们Schrutes家不庆祝生日的 蠢货 |
[16:51] | It started as a depression-Era prac, | 这一开始让我感觉很郁闷 |
[16:53] | And then moved on to an esome tradition | 后来就变成了我每年都期待的 |
[16:55] | That i look forward to every year. | 无敌惯例了 |
[16:57] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[16:58] | Actually,when i was seven,my dad took me | 说起来 我七岁的时候 我爸爸带我 |
[16:59] | To the natural history museum in new york. | 去了纽约的自然历史博物馆 |
[17:02] | And we looked at fossils all day. | 我们看了一整天的化石 |
[17:03] | And at the end of the day,he got me | 走的时候 |
[17:05] | A little plastic triceratops. | 他给我买了个塑料的三角龙 |
[17:06] | It was awesome. | 太牛了 |
[17:08] | That’s cool. | 是很酷 |
[17:09] | Hey,you know what’s even cooler than triceratops? | 嘿 你知道什么东西比三角龙还酷吗? |
[17:11] | Every other dinosaur that ever existed! | 其他的那些真的存在过的恐龙! |
[17:16] | Didn’t see that one coming. | 真没想到过 |
[17:25] | It’s deleted. | 删掉了 |
[17:26] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[17:29] | She still has feelings for you. | 她对你还有感觉 |
[17:31] | She said that? | 她说这个了? |
[17:33] | Is that what it said? What did it say? | 这是不是信里说的? 信里说什么了? |
[17:35] | I can’t tell you specifically, | 我不能具体地告诉你 |
[17:38] | But…it’s not over. | 不过…她还有感觉 |
[17:41] | You’re sure? | 你确定? |
[17:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:02] | Happy birthday. Surprise! | 生日快乐 惊喜不! |
[18:04] | Hey,it’s not a surprise. It’s not a surprise. | 嘿 这不是个惊喜 这不是个惊喜 |
[18:08] | This doesn’t look good. | 这看起来不行 |
[18:09] | What?! You have a cake. | 什么?! 你有个蛋糕了 |
[18:11] | You have a delicious cake | 你有块美味的蛋糕 |
[18:12] | With your name spelled correctly? | 上面名字的拼写也对吧? |
[18:17] | – Told you. – You haven’t heard our theme,though. | – 都和你说了 – 不过 你还没听到我们的主题呢 |
[18:19] | You don’t hear a theme. You see it. | 主题不是听的 而是看的 |
[18:22] | Why is there a chiclet on my cake? | 为什么我的蛋糕上有口香糖? |
[18:23] | That’s the best part. | 最棒的就这个了 |
[18:24] | That represents a pillow,or a television. | 那代表一个枕头 或一台电视 |
[18:27] | Our theme,if you will– | 我们的主题 如果你愿意的话– |
[18:28] | Because the fun part is you get to decide | 因为有趣的部分在于 你可以选择 |
[18:30] | On an hour of television or an hour of napping. | 看一个小时的电视 或者小睡一个小时 |
[18:32] | That’s our theme. | 那就是我们的主题了 |
[18:36] | – Cool. – Yeah? | – 酷 – 是吗? |
[18:38] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[18:39] | Oh,yes! Okay,good. | 哦 帅! 好了 很好 |
[18:42] | So what’s it gonna be,kapoor? | 那你选什么 印度女? |
[18:43] | Ooh,,can she pick a half hour of each? | 她可以每样选半个小时吗? |
[18:45] | – No. | – No. – 不 – 不 |
[18:46] | Oh,then pick tv. | 哦 那选电视 |
[18:48] | – Take a nap. – Tv. | – 小睡吧 – 电视 |
[18:50] | No,watching tv at work is really cool. | 上班的时候看电视真的很酷 |
[18:52] | Take a nap.Nothing good is on right now. | 小睡吧 现在没好看的 |
[18:55] | Bonnie hunt is on. | 正在演 |
[18:56] | You know,i have been watching tv all week. | 我决定了 我一整周都在看电视 |
[18:58] | I choose nap. | 我选小睡 |
[18:59] | All right. Okay,nap it is. | 好了 那就小睡了 |
[19:01] | Everyone out. Get out! | 大家都出去 出去! |
[19:03] | We’re gonna be eating cake atur desks. | 我们去自己的桌子吃蛋糕 |
[19:05] | – Let’s go. – Surprise. | – 快走 – 惊喜吗 |
[19:06] | Move it! | 走! |
[19:08] | Let’s go,go,go,go,go. Come on. | 快点走 快点走 |
[19:11] | I got this. | 这我来拿 |
[19:15] | This is for you. | 这是为你准备的 |
[19:16] | And… happy birthday,kel. | 另外… 生日快乐 Kel |
[19:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:26] | Okay… | 好了… |
[19:28] | You’ve got one hour. | 给你一个小时 |
[19:32] | I’m too excited to sleep. | 我太激动了 睡不着 |
[19:41] | Mm,great cake. | 蛋糕很好吃 |
[19:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:59] | Birthday time is over! | 生日时间结束了! |
[20:01] | Now go make up for all the work you missed | 快去把你睡觉的时候 |
[20:02] | When you were taking your nap. | 拉下的工作补起来 |
[20:08] | Many happy returns. | 希望你开心 |
[20:14] | I feel great. | 我感觉很好 |
[20:16] | So good to have closure. Ah! | 有个了结实在太好了! |
[20:19] | We should go apologize to roy or something. | 我们应该去给Roy道个歉什么的 |
[20:21] | No,we don’t need to do that. | 不 那就不用了 |
[20:23] | Who have i wronged? Who have i wronged? | 我还对谁不好了? 我还对谁不好了? |
[20:26] | Oh,oh! | 哦 哦! |
[20:28] | What about that fat guy from stamford that insulted? | 那个Stamford的被我羞辱了的胖子呢? |
[20:30] | We should find him. | 我们该去找他 |
[20:31] | You mean tony. | 他叫Tony |
[20:33] | Jabba the hutt. Pizza the hut. | Jabba The Hutt (星球大战人物) PIZZA THE HUT (必胜客) |
[20:35] | Fat guys like pizza pepperoni pizza. | 胖子喜欢腊肠(Pepperoni)批萨 |
[20:37] | Pepperoni tony. | |
[20:38] | Oh,michael. | 又来 Michael |
[20:40] | ,was he fat. | 靠 他真胖 |
[20:42] | So,so…fat. | 太 太胖了 |
[20:46] | You know what,forget it. I know me. | 我说 还是算了吧 我知道自己的 |
[20:49] | When i saw him,i would never be able to apologize to him. | 我看到他的时候 我肯定不能向他道歉的 |
[20:55] | Too fat. | 太胖了 |