时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Yeah, that’s no problem. Pam. | –好的,没问题 –潘 |
[00:03] | Sure. Pam, knock knock. | –当然 –潘,咚咚 |
[00:06] | I’m on the phone. I know you are. Knock knock. | –我打电话呢 –我知道,咚咚 |
[00:07] | You can fax it over. | 你可以传真过来 |
[00:09] | Yeah, 5-7-0-5-5-5… 4-9-1… | –好的,五七零五五五 –四九一 |
[00:14] | …0- 1… …7- 4… | –…零一… –…七四… |
[00:15] | …7- 5. Five-ling. | –…七五 –五五 |
[00:17] | 0-1-7-5. Thank you. Bye-bye. | 零七一五,谢谢,再见 |
[00:22] | That really makes us look unprofessional. | –你这样显得我们太不专业了 –他们又不知道是我 |
[00:24] | They would never know it was me doing it. | |
[00:25] | Here we go. Knock knock. | 来吧,咚咚 |
[00:28] | Who’s there? | –是谁呀? –我姓涂 |
[00:29] | Buddha. | |
[00:30] | Buddha who? Buddha this bread for me, won’t you? | –涂什么? –涂点黄油在面包上,可以吗? |
[00:36] | Great. I need something to wipe my hand. | –不错 –我得擦擦手 |
[00:39] | Now, there’s butter on my desk. That was melting. | –我桌子上农商黄油了 –都融化了 |
[00:41] | It was a classic. I got a knock knock joke. | –真经典 –我有个咚咚笑话 |
[00:43] | No. God. | –免了,我的天 –迈克尔,求你了,求你了 |
[00:44] | Michael, please, please, please. | |
[00:46] | Please let me. All right. | –让我说嘛 –好吧 –当当 –是谁啊? |
[00:47] | Knock knock. Who’s there? | |
[00:50] | KGB. KG… | –克格勃 –克格… |
[00:51] | We will ask the questions. What the hell was that? | –我们才是提问的人 –什么鬼? |
[00:54] | – What are you doing? | – What are you doing? –你在干嘛? –你在干嘛才对? |
[00:56] | Hey, hey! Stop it! Stop it! Hey! Come on! You like that? You like that? | –嘿!停下!停下!拜托! –你喜欢是吧?喜欢吗? |
[00:59] | What are you doing? Mine was part of a hilarious joke! | 你干嘛 我打你是笑话的一部分啊 |
[01:00] | Mine was retribution. What are you doing? | 我打你是为了报复你 你搞什么鬼? |
[01:02] | No more knock knock jokes. | 不准在玩咚咚笑话了 |
[01:04] | That’s it. Ding dong. | –到此为止 –叮咚 |
[01:06] | Who’s there? KGB. | –是谁啊? –克格勃 |
[01:09] | Dwight, get the door. I’m not answering it. | –德怀特,去应门 –我才不去 |
[01:10] | Answer the door. Ding dong. | –快去 –叮咚 |
[01:11] | No way. It’s the KGB. – Ding dong. | –没门,是克格勃啊 –叮咚 |
[01:13] | I’m not answering that. Yes, you’re going to. | –我才不去 –不,你必须去 |
[01:14] | You answer it! I’m not going to answer it. | –快去! –我不要 |
[01:15] | Ding dong. I’m not going to answer it. It’s the KGB. | –叮咚 –我不要,是克格勃啊 |
[01:17] | The KGB will wait for no one! | 克格勃才不等人呢! |
[01:22] | It’s true. | 这倒是真的 斯克兰顿 欢迎您 敦德 米福林 办公室 |
[01:49] | Good morning, Michael. | –早上好,迈克尔 –不不不 |
[01:51] | No, no, no. | |
[01:53] | I am not Michael. I am Willy Wonka! | 我不是迈克尔,我是威利旺卡 |
[01:59] | Good morning, Mr. Wonka. Here are your messages. | 早上好,旺卡先生 你有留言 |
[02:01] | Why, thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[02:02] | What are those? | What are those? Tell me, please. 这是什么?这是什么? 请说给我听 |
[02:04] | Jellybeans. No, no, no. | –吉利豆 –不不不 |
[02:06] | They are not just ordinary jellybeans, little girl. | 这不是普通的吉利豆,小小姑娘 |
[02:09] | These are extraordinary jellybeans. | 这是很不普通的吉利豆 |
[02:14] | The Willy Wonka golden-ticket promotional idea | 威利旺卡 金色奖券促销计划 |
[02:17] | is probably the best idea I have ever had. | 是我能想到的最好的点子了 |
[02:20] | It’s probably the best idea anybody’s ever had. | 也是这个世界上最好的主意了 |
[02:23] | Three days ago, | 三天前,我随机往发货的纸箱里 塞了五张金奖券 |
[02:24] | I slipped five pieces of gold paper into random paper shipments. | |
[02:28] | This entitles the customer to 10% off of their total order. | 这些给予能让幸运客户享受 全部订单减价百分之十的折扣 |
[02:32] | It will be a day for them that is full of whimsy and full of excitement. | 那天对他们来说 一定是一个兴奋异常的一天 |
[02:38] | And full of fantasy. | 还有美梦成真的一天 |
[02:41] | I’ve written these things | 我写这些东西 |
[02:43] | because it is my responsibility as manager of this branch | 是因为作为分公司经理 |
[02:47] | to profiligate great ideas. | 我有责任来“鸡发”新点子 |
[02:49] | And I think I have done my part with the golden-ticket promotion. | 我觉得我的金色奖券已经 完成我的部分了 营销–伟大–迈克尔 |
[02:53] | Now it is your turn. | 现在该你们了 |
[02:55] | I want to hear some great ideas from you that are just as good as mine. | 我想从你们身上 听到和我一样的好点子 |
[03:01] | We own our own delivery trucks. | 我们有自己的运输车 |
[03:03] | We could lease them out on the weekends… Too many words. | –可以在周末租出去 –太啰嗦 |
[03:05] | Good ideas are simple, golden ticket. | 浓缩才是好点子,金色奖券 |
[03:08] | Free paper. No, Jim. | –免费纸 –不行,杰姆 |
[03:10] | We’re a business. Post-its, that is a golden-ticket idea. | 我们是生意人 便利贴,才算金色奖券级别的点子 |
[03:14] | NASA took five or six golden-ticket ideas to get men on the moon. | NASA用了五六个金券点子 就把人送上了月球 |
[03:18] | Golden Girls. That’s a golden-ticket idea. Right? | 《黄金女郎》 这算是金券级别的吧,对不? |
[03:23] | I mean, how great was that show? | 我是说,那电视剧够了不起的了吧? |
[03:24] | Golden Grahams. Another. It’s a… | 金色格雷厄姆早餐,又一个,这是… |
[03:29] | I don’t get this. | –我没弄明白吧 –不,你没有,它… |
[03:30] | No, you don’t. No. It… | |
[03:33] | What will be the state of this company | 如果这公司只有我能想到好点子 |
[03:37] | if I am the only one coming up with the great ideas, right? | 那公司将会变成什么样呢? |
[03:41] | I think I should call her. | 我觉得我应该打给她 |
[03:44] | No. No. No. | 别、别、别 |
[03:48] | Why is it so bad for me to call and ask her to lunch today? | 我打电话约她今天出来吃午饭有什么不好了? 你这么做就太便宜她了 |
[03:52] | You’re making it too easy for her. | |
[03:55] | You’re just conveying, “I like you just the way you are.” | 你这等于传达了这样的信息 “我喜欢你现在这样” |
[03:59] | But I do like her just the way she is. | –但我确实喜欢她现在那样啊 –不,我们说好的可不是这样 |
[04:01] | Well, that’s not what we agreed on. | |
[04:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? 为什么不就直接约她出来呢? |
[04:05] | Why don’t you just go on a date with her? | |
[04:06] | Try to spark up an ongoing joke and then, in a month or two, | 找一点只属于你俩的玩笑 再过上一到两个月 |
[04:10] | if it feels right, you’ll know. ANDY: No. | –如果感觉对的话,你会知道的 –不 |
[04:11] | You don’t have to wait that long. | 不用等那么就吧 |
[04:13] | I mean, you don’t have to wait a month to ask her out. Just ask her out. | 我是说,不用等上一个月再约她啊 你可以现在就约她 |
[04:17] | You’re asking him to give up all of his power. | 你们是在让他放弃他的强势? |
[04:19] | What power? | 什么强势? |
[04:20] | Andy, Pam and Jim are all telling me | 安迪、潘和杰姆都在教我 |
[04:25] | how to deal with this girl that I like, Lynn. | 怎么和我喜欢的姑娘琳恩打交道 |
[04:28] | I don’t like getting advice from more than one person at a time. | 我不喜欢同时听多人的建议 |
[04:32] | I’m a textbook over-thinker. | 我是个典型的干啥都会想多的人 |
[04:35] | You can’t let a girl feel good about herself. It will backfire on you. | 你不能让女人自我感觉良好了 会起反作用的 |
[04:39] | Every compliment has to be backhanded. | 恭维中一定要挖苦一下 |
[04:41] | “I like your dress, but I’d like it more if you had prettier hair.” | “我喜欢你的衣服,但是如果 你头发能再美点我就更喜欢了” |
[04:44] | That’s psychotic. | 这有点神经了吧 |
[04:46] | Do guys actually do that? | –男的真这么干? –有女友的男人不这么干 |
[04:48] | Guys with girlfriends don’t. | |
[04:50] | That’s low, Tuna. | 太损了,金枪鱼 |
[04:52] | Hey, Tom. What’s that? | 嘿,汤姆,怎么了? |
[04:54] | Oh, you found a golden ticket. | 哦,你找到金色奖券了啊 |
[04:55] | One of my clients found a golden ticket. | 我的一位客户找到金券了 |
[04:58] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:59] | No, congratulations about that. | 恭喜 |
[05:05] | Yeah, I’ll take that down right now. Tell me, | –嗯,我马上记下来 –告诉我,是不是那个被宠坏的 |
[05:06] | was it a spoiled little girl | |
[05:08] | with big lips? I’m on the phone. | –厚嘴唇小女孩啊 –我还在打电话呢 |
[05:10] | Or an odd little boy with a cowboy obsession? | 还是痴迷牛仔的古怪小男孩? |
[05:13] | Hold on one sec. Invite them on the tour. | –稍等 –邀请他们来观光 |
[05:14] | Hold on one sec. | 稍等一下 |
[05:15] | It’s actually Blue Cross from Pennsylvania. Really? | –是宾夕法尼亚州的蓝十字公司 –真的? |
[05:19] | Yeah. That’s kind of a big client. | –没错 –那可是个大客户 |
[05:21] | Hey, Oscar. | 嘿,奥斯卡 |
[05:26] | How much of a hit is 10% of our Blue Cross account? | 蓝十字在我们这订单 打百分之十的折扣是多少? |
[05:29] | 10%? Yeah. | –百分之十? –是的 |
[05:30] | They’re our largest client. Yeah. | –它们是我们最大的客户了 –对啊 |
[05:32] | That’s going to hurt. – Hold on one sec. | –这可要出点血了 –稍等 |
[05:34] | Hold on one sec, Tom. What’s that? | 稍等,汤姆,什么? |
[05:36] | You found five golden tickets? | 你发现了五张金奖券? |
[05:39] | And does it say limit one per customer? | 上面有说“每位顾客限用一张”吗? |
[05:43] | Nope. It doesn’t. | 没有,上面没说 |
[05:46] | How do you not spread out the tickets into different shipments? | 你怎么不把奖券分散到 不同的订单里呢? |
[05:48] | I thought I did, | 我以为我分了 |
[05:50] | so no harm, no foul. Okay, well I’m going to go call corporate | –无伤不罚 –好吧,我要给总部打电话 |
[05:52] | to make sure that they know I didn’t lose half my sales. | 确保他们知道不是 我弄丢了一般的销售额 |
[05:55] | You didn’t. It’ll be fine. | 当然没有,没事的 |
[05:59] | It’ll be good. | 会没事的 |
[06:01] | Hey, hey, hey. You idiot. | 嘿嘿嘿,你个傻瓜 |
[06:07] | Start over. | 从头说吧 |
[06:08] | Sir, I placed a bunch of golden tickets into five separate boxes | 先生,我把金奖券放进了 五个不同的箱子里 |
[06:13] | and somehow they all ended up at Blue Cross. | 结果不知怎地它们 都到了蓝十字公司那里 |
[06:16] | How does this happen? | –这是怎么回事? –那些箱子都在一起吗? |
[06:17] | Were the boxes near each other? | |
[06:19] | Irrelevant. | 没有 |
[06:20] | I put three pallets on the truck to Blue Cross once a week. | 我每周要往蓝十字那边 的车上装三个存盘的货 |
[06:23] | They use a lot of paper. | 他们用纸量很大 |
[06:25] | Okay, I’m going to ask you something, and I want you to be honest. | 好吧,问你点事 如实回答 |
[06:28] | What is a pallet? | 存盘是啥? |
[06:31] | My golden-ticket idea, okay. | 我的金奖券点子,好吧 |
[06:35] | Why would anyone think that this is my golden-ticket idea? | 为啥人人都以为 是我的金奖券点子? |
[06:38] | There’s a one in 13 chance that this could be anybody’s golden-ticket idea. | 有十三分之一的概率呢 这可能是任何人的点子 |
[06:43] | That… | 那个… |
[06:46] | Dunder Mifflin, this is Pam. | 敦德米福林,我是潘 |
[06:49] | Hi, David. | 嗨,大卫 |
[06:51] | No, I’m sorry. He’s not back from the civil rights rally. | 我很抱歉 他还没从人权大会回来呢 |
[06:56] | I’ll have him call you the minute he gets back from the Lincoln Memorial. | 他从林肯纪念堂回来 就让他打给你 |
[07:00] | When Michael’s skirting a phone call, he gave me a list of places to say he is. | 当迈克尔想躲电话的时候 他给了我一张写有不在事项的单子 |
[07:04] | “Stopping a fight in the parking lot. | “组织停车场斗殴” |
[07:06] | “An Obama fashion show.” Whatever that is. | “奥巴马时装秀” 谁知道那是啥呢 |
[07:10] | Or “Trapped in an oil painting.” I’m going to save that one. | 或者“困在一幅油画中” 这个我自己留着了 |
[07:17] | Nobody panic. The good news is | 大家别慌,好消息是 |
[07:21] | they can’t fire all of us, right? They can. | –他们不能开出所有人,对吧? –他们可以的 |
[07:23] | No, they can’t. Yes, they can. | –不,不可以 –可以的 |
[07:25] | Well, Oscar, you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 奥斯卡,你根本不知道自己在胡扯什么 |
[07:28] | Michael, what do you think shutting down a branch is? | 迈克尔,那你觉得关闭分公司 是啥意思 |
[07:30] | All right, then we’re screwed. | 好吧,那我们完了 |
[07:33] | I am just a net that traps all of your crappy subconscious ideas | 我只是一张网 网罗你们潜意识中的所有馊主意 |
[07:40] | and adds a little bit of my own childhood memories and whimsy so… | 再加上一点点我儿时的记忆和怪念头… |
[07:44] | Okay, well, I lost a ton of money today. | 好吧,今天我损失了很多钱 |
[07:47] | And I have a mortgage, so I’m a little pissed, too. | 我还有房贷 所以火大的不只是你 |
[07:49] | Thank you. Jim is with me. | –谢谢,杰姆站在我这边 –完全不,我对你很生气 |
[07:50] | Absolutely not. I’m mad at you. | |
[07:52] | Well, you know what, Jim, it is not my fault that you bought a house to impress Pam. | 你知道的,杰姆,你为了 讨好潘买房可不是我的错 |
[07:56] | That is why carnations exist. – That’s not why. | –这不还有康乃馨吗? –康乃馨可不是干着事情的 |
[07:59] | Okay, we need a gold-ticket idea to get us out of this mess. Yes? | 好吧,我们需要一个金奖券点子 来就所有人的命,好吗? |
[08:04] | Does that mean an idea that blows up in our faces later? | 是那种会让我们全体爆炸的点子吗? |
[08:06] | Good one. | –不错 –别回电话,拜托 |
[08:07] | Okay, don’t get that. Please. | |
[08:10] | I’ve got a golden-ticket idea. | 我有了一个金奖券点子 |
[08:12] | Why don’t you skip on up to the roof and jump off? | 不如你直接上到房顶 然后跳下去? |
[08:15] | That is not constructive. | –这个点子毫无建设性 –敦德米福林,我是潘 |
[08:17] | Dunder Mifflin, this is Pam. | |
[08:19] | Oh, hi, David. | 嗨,大卫 |
[08:22] | He’s having a colonoscopy. | 他在结肠镜检查 |
[08:26] | All right. I’ll find out if he’s out yet. | 好吧,我看看他出来了没 |
[08:29] | Hello, David. I just got back from my procedure, so… | 你好,大卫 我刚做完检查,所以… |
[08:32] | Michael, what the hell is going on here? | –迈克尔,这到底怎么回事? –你怎么样? |
[08:34] | How are you doing? | |
[08:35] | Fine. What is going on? My colonoscopy | –还行,怎么回事 –我的结肠镜检查 |
[08:37] | was an examination of my large colon | 是使用摄像机检查我的大肠 |
[08:40] | and the distal part of my small bowel with a camera. | 以及小肠末端 |
[08:43] | Why did you okay this golden-ticket idea? | 你怎么同意这个金奖券点子的? |
[08:47] | We’re going to lose a fortune, Michael. How could you let this happen? | 我们会损失一大笔钱啊,迈克尔 你怎么能让这种事情发生? |
[08:50] | Well, there is an explanation that involves me not letting it happen, | 好吧,这是有原因 来解释我不让这件事发生的 |
[08:55] | and I just don’t… I don’t know. | 我就是…我不知道 |
[08:59] | How could you not know, Michael? | 你怎么能不知道,迈克尔? |
[09:00] | I think we might have hired an outside marketing consultant. | 我们可能雇佣了一个外部营销顾问 |
[09:08] | You might have… Okay, what firm? | 你们可能…好吧,哪个公司的? |
[09:10] | You’re breaking up. Michael. | –我听不清你说什么 –迈克尔 |
[09:13] | Okay. I think it might have been an inside consultant. | 我想可能是一个商业间谍 |
[09:18] | Was it the sales department? | 是销售部门的吗? |
[09:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:22] | Was it Jim? No. | –是杰姆吗? –不是 |
[09:25] | Okay. Was it Dwight? | 好吧,是德怀特? |
[09:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:36] | Come on in. Good to see you. Have a seat. | 进来吧,请坐 |
[09:42] | I just wanted to congratulate you on that great golden-ticket idea. | 我想祝贺你的那个金奖券主意 |
[09:46] | That was your idea. | 那是你的注意 |
[09:47] | Whoa, wow, who told you that? You did. | –哇哦,谁说的 –你自己说的 |
[09:49] | No. Several times. | –没有 –好几次了 |
[09:51] | I don’t think I ever did. Over and over again. | –我没说过 –一遍又一遍 |
[09:52] | That was your idea, Dwight. You were dressed as Willy Wonka. | –是你的主意,德怀特 –你穿成威利旺卡的样子 |
[09:54] | I’m not taking credit for that. So… Wasrt my idea. | –我不敢邀功 –所以…不是我的点子 |
[09:56] | Would love to, but I can’t. Wait a second, wait a second. | –我很想,但是不行 –稍等,稍等 |
[09:58] | Wait a second. I wrote it down in my diary. | 稍等,我都写在我日记离了 |
[10:00] | You don’t keep a diary. Yes, I do. You’ve just never seen it. | –你从不写日记 –不,我写的,只是你从没见过而已 |
[10:03] | March 4th, “Dwight came up with the best idea today about golden tickets.” | 三月四号,“德怀特今天 想到了一个关于金奖券的好主意” |
[10:08] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[10:17] | March 4th, | 三月四日 |
[10:20] | “Michael Scott came up with golden-ticket idea to give five customers | “迈克尔斯科特想到了个金奖券的注意 给予五名客户 |
[10:22] | “10% off for one year.” | “打九折,优惠一年” |
[10:24] | Why do you have a diary? | –你怎么会写日记? –为了不把秘密存在电脑里 |
[10:25] | To keep secrets from my computer. | |
[10:27] | Okay, you know what, you came up with this idea. | 好了,你知道吗 你想出的这个主意 |
[10:29] | I remember you told me that you loved the Willy Wonka movie | 我记得你告诉我 你小时候特别喜欢 |
[10:33] | when you were growing up. Impossible. | –《查理与巧克力工厂》这部电影 –不可能 |
[10:35] | Yes, you did. I wasrt given candy as a child, | –不,你有说过 –我孩子时候都没没糖吃 |
[10:38] | so a movie that fetishized it that much would’ve made no sense to me. | 所以一个与糖果有关的电影 根本提不起我的兴趣 |
[10:42] | Plus, we werert allowed to see movies, so do the math. | 而且,我们不能看电影 所以,好好打听打听吧 |
[10:50] | What are you writing? | 你在写什么? |
[10:51] | “Had conversation with Michael about taking credit for an idea that wasrt mine. | “和迈克尔谈了谈 承认不属于我的点子的事情” |
[10:55] | “Discussed movies.” | “讨论了电影” |
[10:57] | Would you like to go to lunch with me? Just the two of us? | 你要一起吃午饭吗? 就咱俩? |
[11:03] | With all my heart. | 乐意之至 |
[11:05] | You guys are throwing a lot at me. | 你们给我抛了太多点子了 |
[11:08] | Well, all I’m saying is it’s the first date, so just keep a respectful distance. | 我说的就是这是第一次约会 所以保持距离以示尊敬 |
[11:11] | Right. | 好的 |
[11:12] | I don’t think Jim means to say that you shouldn’t touch her. | 我想杰姆并不是说 你不能碰她 |
[11:14] | No, that is what I mean. | 对,这就是我的意思 |
[11:15] | Kevin, a playful touch on the arm or on the back, | 凯文,闹着玩的碰一下胳膊 或者后备 |
[11:19] | it can show your interest, and it’s really romantic. | 只能表明你对她感兴趣 而且很浪漫 |
[11:22] | Like that? No. Stop it. | –这样吗? –不,不是 |
[11:26] | Don’t touch her, don’t talk to her, don’t look at her. | 别碰她,别和她说话 别看她 |
[11:32] | He wants to be more than just friends. Put your heart out there, | –他不想止步于朋友 –把你的心放在这里 |
[11:34] | it’s liable to just turn into this blackened, carbon brick, | 它就很容易因为充满了 |
[11:36] | where it has barbeque sauce of shame and rage. | 愤怒与悔恨而枯萎 |
[11:39] | And two hot people with a perfect relationship | 你们两个打得火热 恋情完美的人 |
[11:42] | would not understand that. | 是不会懂的 |
[11:46] | We think a lot alike. | 咱俩经常能想一起去 |
[11:48] | Sometimes you will think something, and I will say what you’re thinking. | 有时候你想一些东西 我能把你的想法说出来 |
[11:52] | Okay, what am I thinking right now? | 那好,我现在在想什么? |
[11:57] | Nacho chips. No. | –墨西哥辣炸土豆片 –不是 |
[11:59] | I was thinking about how the skin is the largest organ of the body. | 我在想皮肤是人体的最大气管 |
[12:01] | Okay. Let me just cut to the chase, Dwight. | 好吧,不废话了 德怀特 |
[12:05] | I want you to fall on your sword for me. | –我想让你替我挡剑辞职 –不可能 |
[12:07] | Oh, not gonna happen. | |
[12:09] | I did fall on my sword once. | 我的确挡过剑 |
[12:10] | I was running with it in my belt. Wort happen again. | 我把剑别在腰上到处跑 再也不会发生了 |
[12:14] | Why do you even want to stay at Dunder Mifflin? I mean, what’s the point? | 你咋还想着留在 敦德米福林呢?意义在哪? |
[12:18] | You’re cooped up in there all day. You don’t get to do your farming. | 每天就跟关禁闭似的 你都没时间打理农场了 |
[12:22] | You’re not dating Angela anymore. | 你也不能和安杰拉约会了 |
[12:23] | It doesn’t matter if you get fired for taking credit for the gold-ticket idea. | 如果承认金奖券那件事情而被开除 也没有关系 |
[12:28] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系的 |
[12:30] | Me, on the other hand, I would be lost without this place. | 而我呢,没了这地方我就迷失自我了 |
[12:32] | You, way too manly. | 你要比我有男子气概得多 |
[12:34] | What about Shoe La La? | –那你的“鞋啦啦”呢? –还没准备好呢 |
[12:35] | It’s not ready yet. | |
[12:38] | I have an idea for a fancy mers shoe store called Shoe La La. | 我考虑过开一家精品男鞋店 店名就叫做“鞋啦啦” |
[12:44] | And it’s just mers shoes for the special occasions in a mars life. | 就是卖一些男人生命中 特殊场合穿的鞋子 |
[12:49] | Like the day that you get married, or the day your wife has a baby, | 比如结婚那天 或者是妻子产子那天 |
[12:54] | or for just lounging around the house. | 或者就在房间走走 |
[12:58] | May I have your attention, please? I have an announcement. | 注意下,各位? 我有通知要宣布 |
[13:01] | Mr. Dwight Schrute and I just returned from a wonderful stroll together. | 德怀特舒特先生和我 刚刚一起散步回来 |
[13:07] | And although I probably will never do it again, I had fun. | 尽管我再也不会那么做了 我还是挺开心的 |
[13:12] | I really had fun with my best friend, Dwight. These aren’t announcements. | –和我最好的朋友在一起挺开心的 –这些不是通知吧? |
[13:15] | Yes, they are. You just don’t care about the information. | 不,它们是的 你就是没听出弦外之音 |
[13:19] | I love working here, and I do not want to leave. | 我喜欢在这里工作 我不想走 |
[13:22] | He doesn’t love it that much. | 而他没我那么喜欢 |
[13:24] | Wouldrt be such a bad thing for him to be fired. | 他被解雇也没那么糟 |
[13:26] | Well… I mean, like we were talking about, | –好吧… –就像我俩谈过的那样 |
[13:30] | that is why he has come to the conclusion… | 他得出了结论 |
[13:33] | We discussed the fact that I’m cooped up here | 我们讨论了 我被禁锢在此 |
[13:36] | instead of experiencing the whole wide world. | 而不能体会大千世界这个现实 |
[13:38] | Right. You know, plowing my own acres. | –对 –你懂得,耕我的田 |
[13:40] | Going around shirtless all day. You know, experiencing freedom. | 成天裸奔在外 体验自由 |
[13:45] | That’s it. That’s it. You can’t put a price on freedom. | 就是这个,就是这个 自由无价 |
[13:49] | Try me. That’s why you’ve made the decision. | –试试啊 –所以你做了决定 |
[13:51] | That’s why you made… | 所以你决定… |
[13:53] | I haven’t made a decision yet. You kind of have. | –我还没做决定呢 –已经做了 |
[13:55] | No. Yes, you have. | –没有 –不,做了 |
[14:03] | You cannot take the fall for him. | –你不能替他顶罪 –他说他会为我做同样的事 |
[14:05] | He said he would do the same for me. | |
[14:06] | He can do the same for you right now by getting fired instead of you. | 他现在就能替你做 那就是自己走人,而不是让你走 |
[14:13] | So what are you going to do? | 你准备怎么做? |
[14:16] | I’m going to go back to work, after I write you up for insubordination. | 我要去工作了 在我写下你要我反抗这件事后 |
[14:21] | There he is. | 这才是他 |
[14:25] | Oh, my God. Dwight! Dwight, get in. | 我的天,德怀特,德怀特,请进 |
[14:29] | What’s it going to be? What are you going to do? | 怎么样? 你打算怎么做? |
[14:32] | What’s it going to be? Are you going to do this thing for me? | 怎么样? 你会替我顶罪吗? |
[14:36] | Dwight? | 德怀特? |
[14:38] | Hey, David, how are you? Michael. | –嗨,大卫,怎么样啊 –迈克尔 |
[14:41] | Good to see you. Nice surprise. Hey. | –很高兴见到你,受宠若惊啊 –嘿 |
[14:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:43] | Dwight and I were just having a very unfortunate conversation. | 德怀特刚还和我聊呢 太不幸了这话题 |
[14:47] | That’s too bad. | –是啊 –嗯,但必须这么做,是吧? |
[14:48] | Yes, it is. But it had to be done, didn’t it? | |
[14:51] | Hopefully, nothing that can’t be undone because, Dwight, I owe you an apology. | 希望事情还没到无可挽回的地步 因为我欠你个道歉,德怀特 |
[14:56] | The head of Blue Cross just called. | 蓝十字公司老总刚打电话过来了 |
[14:59] | They were so excited by the golden-ticket discount | 他们对金奖券折扣这件事非常高兴 |
[15:01] | that they have decided to make Dunder Mifflin their exclusive provider | 所以他们决定让敦德米福林 成为他们办公用品的 |
[15:05] | of all office supplies. | 唯一供应商 |
[15:10] | Congratulations, Dwight. | 恭喜,德怀特 |
[15:15] | David, | 大卫 |
[15:19] | you’re welcome. Yeah. | –不客气 –好 |
[15:27] | I just want to say that this golden-ticket idea | 我想说这个金奖券的点子 |
[15:29] | is one of the most brilliant signs of initiative I’ve ever seen at this company. | 是我在公司见到的最有才华的 创意之一 |
[15:32] | And how about a big round of applause for Mr. Dwight Schrute? | 大家给德怀特舒特先生鼓掌如何? |
[15:39] | All right, Dwight! | 好样的,德怀特! |
[15:42] | This is huge. That’s what she said. | –这可真大 –她也是这么说的 |
[15:46] | Hey, Dwight, great idea. Dwight, Dwight, great idea. | 嘿,德怀特,好主意 德怀特,德怀特,好主意 |
[15:51] | How’d you come up with that idea? | 你怎么想到这个主意的? |
[15:55] | Inspiration. Really? | –灵感 –是么? |
[15:56] | How were you inspired? Never know when it’s going to strike. | –怎么找到灵感的? –不知何时就来了 |
[15:58] | How did it pop into your head, Dwight? Just boom. | –他怎么蹦到你脑子里来的,德怀特 –就是“嘣” |
[16:01] | Just give me the details of how that happened. | 给我说说你是怎么想到的 |
[16:02] | You’re talking to Dwight Schrute, the biggest Wonka fan I know. | 你对面可是德怀特舒特 他可是我所知最大的旺卡粉丝 |
[16:05] | I mean, you’ve been talking about that movie for years. | 你说那电影都说了好几年了 |
[16:07] | What? | 什么? |
[16:08] | You know what, I even made fun of you | 知道吗,你穿成威利旺卡 |
[16:10] | when you dressed up as Willy Wonka to pitch this idea, | 提出这个点子的时候我还取笑你呢 |
[16:13] | and, for that, I apologize. | 对此我道歉啊 |
[16:14] | Apology rejected. | 拒绝道歉 |
[16:16] | Thanks so much for helping the company, Dwight. | 太感谢你了 帮了公司大忙,德怀特 |
[16:18] | Oh, Pam. | 哦,潘 |
[16:20] | Good work, kid. | –干得好,孩子 –谢了,老头子 |
[16:21] | Thanks, old man. | |
[16:22] | This is… This is great. | 这真的…太棒了 |
[16:23] | Okay, look, I want to get you on the horn with the marketing people in New York. | 听着,我想让你和纽约营销部的 那群人电话交流一下 |
[16:27] | – They should meet you. – Great idea. Yeah. | –他们得见见你 –好主意,好 |
[16:28] | Pam, could you set up a call in there in about 15 minutes, please? | 潘,能请你在十五分钟内 设一个电话会议吗? |
[16:31] | Sure. David. David. | –当然 –大卫,大卫 |
[16:33] | David. David. DAVID: ‘Cause I’ve got this idea for a… | –大卫,大卫 –我想到这个点子… |
[16:35] | Yeah? Could I be part of the meeting also? | –什么? –我也能去开会吗? |
[16:37] | You probably have too much to do around here. | 你可能这里工作较多 |
[16:38] | I don’t want to take up your time with another meeting. | 我不想让开会占用你的时间 |
[16:40] | Yeah, let’s face it, this meeting sounds like it’s Wonka fans only. | 就是,面对现实吧 这个会议听着像旺卡粉丝的聚会 |
[16:43] | He’s never seen the movie. | –他从来没看过那部电影 –好吧 |
[16:44] | All right. | |
[16:53] | Hey, guys, I have with me Dwight Schrute. Dwight, take it away. | 嘿,大伙,我身边是德怀特舒特 德怀特,开始吧 |
[16:57] | Okay, guys, listen up. Here’s the deal. I love candy, sweet, sugary candy, | 好了,大伙,听着,是这样的 我爱糖果,甜甜的糖果 |
[17:01] | from the second it touches my tongue | 从它接触我的嘴唇 |
[17:03] | to the moment it’s metabolized by my stomach acid, | 到被我的胃酸消化 进行新陈代谢 |
[17:05] | so naturally I liked Willy Wonka. | 所以我天生就喜欢威利旺卡 |
[17:08] | Wait, do you guys hear that? | 等等,你们听见了吗? |
[17:10] | There’s not a dog listening in, is there? I hear panting. | 那边不是有条狗吧? 我听见喘气了 |
[17:14] | No. No dogs. | –不,没有狗 –所以我爱上了《威利旺卡》 |
[17:16] | So I love Willy Wonka. | |
[17:19] | The golden-ticket scene is so inspiring to me | 金色奖券那一幕 给了我灵感 |
[17:23] | that that’s where I came up with that idea. | 所以我从中想到了这个点子 |
[17:25] | There is no movie called Willy Wonka! | 根本没有电影叫《威利旺卡》 |
[17:27] | It’s called Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory. | 它叫做 《查理与巧克力工厂》 |
[17:29] | It’s actually based on a book called Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. | 改编自一本书 书名就叫《查理与巧克力工厂》 |
[17:32] | I can’t vouch for that. Pam. | –我不能证明 –潘 |
[17:34] | But I do know this. He is a liar. He has taken my idea. | 但我很确定 他是个骗子,他抢了我的注意 |
[17:37] | That is my idea. We are going to call you back, guys. | –那是我的主意 –大伙,稍后打给你们 |
[17:39] | What is going on here? Okay, here’s what happened, David. | –到底什么情况? –是这样的,大卫 |
[17:43] | It was all my idea. | 全部都是我的点子 |
[17:44] | You called me, and you were really angry at me, | 你打给我,冲我生气 |
[17:47] | and I got scared, so I had Dwight take the fall. | 我就害怕了 所以找了德怀特替我顶罪 |
[17:50] | But now it turns out that it’s a great idea, | 结果那成了个好主意 |
[17:52] | and Dwight will not confess. Can you believe that? | 德怀特都不愿意坦白 你能相信吗? |
[17:55] | No. No. It is my idea. | –不,不 –是我的主意 |
[17:56] | How dare you, Dwight? It is my idea. | –你怎么敢,德怀特? –就是我的主意 |
[17:59] | I’m filled with good ideas. Are you? | –我有好多个好主意呢 –有吗? |
[18:00] | Thousands of good ideas. You are? | –成千上万个 –是吗? |
[18:02] | Yeah. Good ideas? | –是 –好主意? |
[18:03] | Hey, did you come up with Toilet Buddy? | 是你想出来的厕所小帮手吗? |
[18:05] | It’s a net, a circular net you put inside the toilet | 就是一个环形的网 放到马桶里 |
[18:08] | to catch all of your change and your wallet from falling into the toilet, | 就能防止你的钱包零钱 调到马桶里面 |
[18:12] | formerly known as Toilet Guard. Horse Boat. | –之前也叫厕所警卫 –马船 |
[18:14] | Oh, please. A canoe built around your horse | –拜托 –在马身边造一个小船 |
[18:17] | so you can go from riding to water travel without slowing down. | 你就可以骑马过河了 而且不用减速 |
[18:20] | Horse Boat. Toilet Sponge. | –马船 –厕所海绵 |
[18:22] | It’s a hollowed out sponge… Give me a break. | –一个挖空的海绵 –行了吧你 |
[18:24] | …that is more absorbent and softer than toilet paper. | …那比厕纸还要柔软吸水 |
[18:27] | I have a lot of toilet ideas. That’s ’cause they’re easy. | –我关于厕所的点子数不胜数 –那是因为太简单了 |
[18:30] | They’re not easy. Guys. Guys. | –这可不简单 –伙计们,伙计们 |
[18:32] | Everybody… Womers urinal. | –大家… –女性专用尿壶 |
[18:34] | Everybody has to go to the bathroom! Enough. Please, enough. | –大家都得上厕所! –够了,拜托,够了 |
[18:39] | Well, is this true, Dwight? I mean, is this true? | 是真的吗,德怀特? 我说,这件事是真的吗? |
[18:44] | Yes, it’s Michael’s idea that he forced on me on threat of death. | 是的,是迈克尔的点子 然后他以死相逼强迫我 |
[18:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:51] | I don’t know what… What do you want me to do now, Michael? | 我不知道… 你想让我如何,迈克尔? |
[18:53] | What am I supposed to do now? | 我现在该怎么办? |
[18:56] | Well, David, I will be honest with you. | 好吧,大卫,说实话 |
[18:58] | I do want the credit without any of the blame. | 我想邀功但不想挨骂 |
[19:02] | Okay. I am going back to New York. | 好吧,我回纽约 |
[19:07] | Pam, do me a favor, don’t send me those notes. | 潘,帮我个忙 会议记录不用给我了 |
[19:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:13] | I am gone. | 我走了 |
[19:20] | When they look back on this day in the history books, | 当他们在历史书上回顾这一天时 |
[19:22] | all that will be remembered is that I had a good idea. | 能记住的就是 我有个好点子 |
[19:26] | And that’s what I’m going to write down in my diary. | 这就是我准备写在日记里的 |
[19:29] | And that is what I want you to write down in yours. | 这也是我想让你写在你日记里的 |
[19:31] | Oh, I am. In my own words. | 好吧,我在写呢 用我自己的话 |
[19:35] | I want to see it. No. | –我想看看 –不行 |
[19:36] | I want to see that. No, Michael. | –我想看看 –不行,迈克尔 |
[19:37] | Give me the diary. No. No! | –日记给我 –就不,就不! |
[19:45] | Hi. Lynn, | –嗨 –琳恩 |
[19:47] | I’m just going to say to you everything that I’m thinking. | 我打算告诉你我所有的想法 |
[19:50] | Okay. I think you have the best smile. | –好 –我觉得你有全世界最美的笑容 |
[19:55] | I’d like to take you out to dinner and a movie. | 我想带你吃饭看电影 |
[19:59] | Okay. | –好 –不错… |
[20:01] | Nice… | |
[20:04] | …boobs. | …的胸部 |
[20:14] | Well, it’s his funeral, so… | 好吧,他自作自受,所以… |
[20:20] | Ding dong. | –叮咚 –是谁? |
[20:21] | Who is it? | |
[20:23] | KGB. All right. | –克格勃 –好吧 |
[20:24] | I just got out of the shower. I’ll be one second. | 我刚洗完澡,等我一下 |
[20:27] | When you are done, open the door. | 你整完了开下门哦 |
[20:33] | Hello in there? | 还有人吗? |
[20:34] | Yeah, I’m late for work so I have to brush my teeth. | 嗯,我上班迟到了 所以我得刷个牙 |
[20:36] | It’s a whole routine. | –就是这么个流程 –我们还得去其他家 |
[20:38] | We have other houses to visit. | |
[20:40] | If you want to come back, then that would be fine. | 如果你一会再回来 就好了 |
[20:43] | We’ll come back at… | 我们会在… |
[20:45] | How’s 4:45? | –四点四十五如何? –我六点左右下班 |
[20:47] | I get home from work around 6:00. | |
[20:51] | How about 5:15? | 五点一刻呢? |
[20:54] | You can try. That might work. | 你可以试试,或许能行 |
[20:57] | Very well, we will come back at 5:15. | –好吧,我们五点一刻再来 –好的 |
[20:59] | All right. |