时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Michael,since it is your 15th anniversary at the company, | Michael 因为你在这公司 已经有15个年头了 |
[00:03] | I thought it might be Appropriate | 所以我觉得 |
[00:04] | To begin the festivities | 来一个长达15分钟的持续性掌声 |
[00:06] | – With a 15-minute Round of applause. – I like it. | – 是很合适的 – 挺不错 |
[00:10] | – Followed by a 15-minute Moment of silence. – I don’t know. | – 接着再来15分钟的静默 – 这我可说不准了 |
[00:15] | Is it classy enough? | 这样够经典么? |
[00:16] | Jim,enough With the classy,okay? | Jim 别再说什么经典了 好么? |
[00:19] | I just feel like After 15 years at this company– | 我只是觉得 在这家公司已待了15年 |
[00:22] | And bravo,by the way– | 顺便提下 厉害啊! |
[00:23] | That we should celebrate with A very classy event, A night to rember. | 咱们应该用一个特殊的活动来庆祝 一个值得回味的夜晚 |
[00:27] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得这点子好 |
[00:28] | This party has To have all the excitement, | 这次派对一定要充满激情 |
[00:30] | Drama,and intrigue Of my time here. | 要有戏剧性 还要跟 我在这儿的15个年头有关 |
[00:33] | – And of course…classy. – And classy,yeah. | – 当然还要…有品 – 对啊 还得有品才行 |
[00:36] | Michael,You’re just agreeing with him Because he’s wearing a tux, | Michael 你之所以老站在他那边 是因为他穿了套礼服 |
[00:38] | Don’t you see What he’s doing here? | 你看不出来他什么动机么? |
[00:40] | Last week,dwight sent Out a memo about the dress cod | 上周 Dwight发了一份 关于衣着方面的备忘录 |
[00:42] | So this is me showing him that I’m taking it very seriously. | 所以我这是在告诉他 我对这备忘录很上心 |
[00:46] | Oh,here’s one. | 哦 有了 |
[00:47] | A string quartet Playing classy-cal music. | 让弦乐四重奏乐团 演奏经典的音乐 |
[00:55] | Mm,you know… | 你知道的… |
[00:56] | That’s good,But it’s not classy. | 点子不错 但不咋有品 |
[00:58] | I– i need something classy, | 我…. 得给我来点有品的才好嘛 |
[01:01] | Like the opening Of a car dealership. | 比如说车行开业剪彩那样儿的 |
[01:03] | – That’s it. Or mr. Peanut. – Yes! | – 对 像花生先生那样有品 – 对! |
[01:05] | Mr. Peanut is not classy. | 花生先生才算不上有品呢 |
[01:07] | He is– he is a regular peanut. | 他只能算是普通花生 |
[01:09] | He just happens to have a ca,A monocle,and a top hat. | 他只是碰巧有个单片眼镜和高帽而已 |
[01:11] | That’s what makes him classy. | 他正是因为这有品的嘛 |
[01:13] | Okay,how about this | 好吧 这样怎么样 |
[01:14] | An ice sculpture Shaped like you, | 一个形状跟你一样的冰雕 |
[01:15] | Covered in Chocolate-covered strawberries. | 用巧克力草莓覆盖全身 |
[01:19] | You’re trying too hard,And that’s just not classy. | 你已经尽力了 但还是不够有品 |
[01:21] | See,the thing about classy Is it’s a state of mind. | 其实品位这个东西吧 是存乎于心的 |
[01:24] | Well,i’m sorry,i just Don’t know what classy is then. | 哟 我抱歉死了 我真不明白啥叫品位啊 |
[01:26] | Okay,let’s just Try this one on for size– | 好吧 要不试试吧 |
[01:28] | And i apologize,because it’s Right off the top of my head– | 而且我道个歉 因为这事儿我想到就说了 |
[01:30] | An ice sculpture… | 一座冰雕… |
[01:32] | Of you,completely Surrounded by a variety | 用你的形状 被不同的 |
[01:35] | Of chocolate-covered fruits. | 表面覆盖巧克力的水果包围 |
[01:36] | – Strawberries? – That’s inspired. | – 草莓? – 挺有灵感啊 |
[01:38] | I said that! | 这是我刚说的 好不好! |
[01:43] | – Not classy. – Not classy at all. | – 真没品 – 没品透了 |
[01:45] | Declasse. | 没素质 |
[01:46] | French! Classy. | 法语! 有品啊 |
[02:06] | The Office Season 05 Episode 18 | 办公室 |
[02:15] | Hi,can i help you? | 嗨 有什么需要帮忙的么? |
[02:17] | Yeah,i’m charles Miner to see michael scott. | 对 我是Charles Miner 我想见Michael Scott |
[02:19] | Sure. Just one second,please. Have a seaoy. | 好 请稍候片刻 先找个座坐下吧 |
[02:24] | – Yes? – Michael,there’s a Charles miner here to see you. | – 怎么了? – Michael 有位Charles Miner要见你 |
[02:26] | Miner? I hardly know her. | Miner? 我不认识这女的啊 |
[02:32] | Hello? Yh,are you coming out now? | 你好? 你还出来么? |
[02:36] | Well,well,well,Who have we here? | 好嘛 好嘛 这是谁啊? |
[02:39] | It is prince charles miner. | 这不是Charles Miner王子殿下嘛 |
[02:41] | At your service. | 乐意为您效劳 |
[02:42] | Everybody,This is sir charles miner. | 各位 Charles Miner先生 |
[02:48] | And he is the new vp Fothe northeast region, | 他是东北区的新副总 |
[02:50] | So just give it up For this big guy,right? | 所以 给这大家伙来点掌声 好吧? |
[02:53] | Give it up. Here he is. | 鼓个掌 这就是他 |
[02:55] | There he is. Hey,hi. | 就是他 嗨 大家好 |
[02:56] | Hi,everyone. Wow! | 嗨 大家好 我的天! |
[02:58] | Hold that thought! | 先稍等下! |
[02:59] | You know what,i want everybody To go into the break room, | 这样 大家都先到休息室去 |
[03:01] | I have a little surprise For you. | 我准备了点小惊喜 |
[03:03] | Go ahead. You too. | 去吧 你也是 |
[03:04] | Dwight,uld you Escort our guest in there? | Dwight 能护送客人进去么? |
[03:06] | Come on. Here we go,don’t be shy. | 来吧 这多好 别拘束 |
[03:08] | Don’t be shy,You’re one of us. | 别拘束 现在咱们是一家人了 |
[03:09] | Dwight,stall him a little bit. | Dwight 先拖延一下时间 |
[03:12] | I’m going to get the fish. | 让我把事情做掉 |
[03:14] | Hey. Yes? | 嗨 咋了? |
[03:15] | Really wish You would’ve told me | 你咋不告诉我 |
[03:16] | The new boss Was coming in today. | 新老大今天来呢 |
[03:17] | What? No,i didn’t Want to make everybody nervous. | 啥? 我不想把气氛搞得怪紧张的嘛 |
[03:20] | No,i mean,i could’ve Brought a change of clothes. | 不是 我意思是 我可以提前带身可以换的衣服嘛 |
[03:23] | You look dynamite. | 你这样看上去多有活力呀 |
[03:23] | What are you talking about? | 你这是说什么呢? |
[03:24] | Very slick. Okay,let me get the fish. | 很帅 好 我得干活去了 |
[03:28] | Originally founded in 1866, | 最初是1866年成立的 |
[03:30] | Scranton quickly became One of pennsylvania’s largest | 斯克兰顿很快就成为了 宾夕法尼亚州最大的 |
[03:33] | Anthracite Coal ming communities. | 无烟煤社区 |
[03:35] | Surprise! There nothing in here. | 惊喜来了! 这屋里没东西 |
[03:38] | The real surprise Is in the conference room. | 真正的惊喜在会议室 |
[03:40] | Let’s go! Ah! God! | 咱走吧! 啊! 天呐! |
[03:42] | Okay,come on! Come on! | 好吧 快来! 快来! |
[03:44] | I’ll finish it up later,But essentially | 我待会再继续吧 但实质上 |
[03:46] | What we’re talking about is– | 我们在说的是 |
[03:48] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[03:51] | As you can see,i turned The bagels from o’s into c’s,For charles. | 如你眼前所看的 我把百吉饼从O型 变成了C型 都是为了Charles |
[03:57] | – Thank you. – Took me all night. | – 谢了 – 我忙活了一宿呢 |
[03:59] | This is What you did last night? | 你昨晚上就干的这个? |
[04:00] | I met this guy At corporate last week, | 我上周在总公司认识的这家伙 |
[04:02] | And we were just Digging each other’s vibe. | 我俩之间是惺惺相惜啊 |
[04:05] | I was totally grooving on him,And vice-versa. | 我很欣赏他 他对我也是很欣赏 |
[04:08] | And besides,the lt Two people to have his job | 还有 他的两位前任 |
[04:11] | Were jan and ryan. | 是Jan和Ryan |
[04:12] | The former was my lover, | 前者是我的情人 |
[04:14] | And the latter my best friend. | 后者是我最好的朋友 |
[04:16] | So who knows? I do. | 谁知道呢? 我知道 |
[04:20] | It’s going to be mental. | 肯定会”刷”的不得了 |
[04:24] | It’s going to be mta | 肯定会爽的不得了 |
[04:27] | Oh,my god. He’s like A black george clooney. | 我的天 他简直就是 黑人版的乔治克鲁尼 |
[04:30] | Really? I don’t see it. | 真的? 我可没看出来 |
[04:33] | I mean,he’s okay. | 我意思是 他还行吧 |
[04:35] | He’s not unattractive. | 他不难看 |
[04:36] | He’s… Hey,how you doing? | 他有点… 嗨 你好哇? |
[04:37] | I’m jim halpert,from sales. | 我叫Jim Halpert 销售部门的 |
[04:40] | Just wanted to say if you Need anything,let me know. | 我只是想说如果你需要些什么 跟我说就行 |
[04:43] | Why are you wearing a tuxedo? | 你为什么穿礼服来上班? |
[04:45] | I didn’t think you’d notice. | 我还以为你没发现呢 |
[04:47] | It’s funny actually,there’s Another salesman out here, | 这事儿说起来挺搞笑的 这儿还有另一个销售 |
[04:50] | Dwight schrute,he sent out This memo as he always does, | Dwight Schrute 他写了一份 备忘录 他平时一直也这样 |
[04:52] | And it was about professionalism In the workplace, | 是关于工作场合的职业素养问题 |
[04:55] | And of course he singled me out. | 当然他实在针对我 |
[04:56] | So i just had toess with him. | 所以我这是故意逗他玩儿呢 |
[05:01] | Oh,you’d understand It if you’d read the memo, | 哦 你要是看了备忘录就会明白了 |
[05:02] | Which i should probably get you. | 也许我需要给你拿来看看的 |
[05:03] | There’s probably one In the…drawer. | 有一份我放在….抽屉里了 |
[05:06] | It was pretty crazy. | 挺疯狂的 |
[05:08] | But…Not more crazy than wearing A tux at work,i grant you that. | 但是…不比在工作场合穿礼服更疯狂 这我可以保证 |
[05:13] | ,i’m going to,uh… | 我得去… |
[05:15] | – Your name’s jim? – Jim halpert,yep. | – 你叫Jim? – Jim Halpert 对 |
[05:16] | Just going To let you get back to it. So… | 你忙你的吧 那… |
[05:20] | He just had To wear his tux today. | 他今天死活要穿这礼服来 |
[05:22] | I thought it’d be funny. | 我觉得能很好玩儿呢 |
[05:23] | Took him 40 minutes To get ready. | 弄了40分钟才弄好的 |
[05:28] | All right,let me introduce You some of the troops. | 好 让我来给你介绍介绍咱们的队员 |
[05:31] | Accounting,front and center. | 会计部门 上前站好 |
[05:33] | Come on up here,I’d like you to meet somebody. | 上来吧 我要给你们介绍个人 |
[05:36] | This is the accounting Department. | 这是会计部门 |
[05:37] | Hey,i come From accounting,too. | 嗨 我也是会计出身的 |
[05:39] | Oh,nerd alert. This is oscar martinez. He is latino. | 哦 提防书呆子啊 这位是Oscar Martinez 他是拉美裔 |
[05:45] | And he just got out of A long-term relationship | 他刚结束了一段很长时间的恋爱关系 |
[05:48] | With a man,gil,Who broke his heart. | 对方是个男的 叫Gil 伤透了他的心 |
[05:51] | But he did not bring Any of that into work. | 但他没把任何情绪带到工作中 |
[05:53] | It did not affect his Job performance whatsoever. | 没有对他的工作表现和其他有 任何影响 |
[05:55] | And i’m very proud of him. | 我为他感到骄傲 |
[05:58] | – That’s good. It’s good to meet you. – Good. | – 很好 很高心认识你 – 好 |
[06:00] | This little Hell-raiser angela. | 这个新闻人物是 Angela |
[06:03] | She has slept with a bunch Of different guys in the office. | 她跟办公室里好多男的都睡过 |
[06:06] | One over there,In the orange. | 其中一个在那儿 橘红色衣服那个 |
[06:10] | Where’s the other…? | 另一个呢…? |
[06:12] | You know,michael, I don’t need to know Everyone’s sexual history. | 你知道的 Michael 大家的性史就不用跟我介绍了 |
[06:14] | Well,perfect. Because we have Now arrived at kevin, And he has no sexual history. | 那太好了 因为马上就要介绍kevin了 他没有任何的性史 |
[06:20] | How about i just say hi To everyone at one time? | 要不这样吧 我一次性跟大家打个招呼怎么样? |
[06:23] | Good. Good,good,good. | 好 好 好 |
[06:24] | Everyone,please give it up For charles miner. | 大家 请为Charles Miner鼓掌 |
[06:27] | Thank you,michael. And thank you For the c-shaped bagels. | 谢了 Michael 另外还要谢谢你准备的C型百吉饼 |
[06:31] | – Oh,well… – That’s great,that’s great. | – 哦 当然 – 很好 很好 |
[06:33] | Above and beyond. | 那是相当的好 |
[06:33] | Hey,you know We’re in tough times | 现在经济滑坡 |
[06:35] | And we’re not Immune to this economy. | 我们公司也身处其中 |
[06:38] | That’s true. But the goal is to,you know,Fight our way through this. | – 的确如此 – 但我们的目标是杀出血路来 |
[06:42] | Hey. Stanley hudson. | 我是Stanley Hudson |
[06:43] | Are there going to be layoffs? | 会裁员吗 |
[06:44] | – No,absolutely not. – Uh,hold on,michael. | – 绝对不会 – 不 Michael 别那么说 |
[06:47] | Uh,stanley,you know,We can’t make any promises, | Stanley 我们不敢承诺什么 |
[06:50] | But we’ll y everything In our power to avoid that. | 但我们会尽力避免那样 |
[06:52] | Do you have specifics? | 有具体细节吗 |
[06:54] | Sp– well,michael should’ve Filled you in last week. | Michael应该上周告诉你们的 |
[06:58] | Well,due to the economy, There’s a lot of Worry going around, | 经济不景气 人们充满惊慌 |
[07:01] | – And i didn’t want to worry– – you didn’t tell them? | – 我不想让大家– – 你没说? |
[07:03] | Well… Why don’t– yeah. | – 是的 – 为何不告诉大家? |
[07:05] | What i told michael– tot | – 我上周跟Michael说 – 下面由Charles来宣布 |
[07:08] | Is that we are Cutting 3% across the board. | 全公司要减少3%的开支 |
[07:10] | Which means we no longer will Be matching 401k contributions. | 也就是说取消401K退休金计划 |
[07:15] | – And all overtime requests Will need To come through The corporate office. – Fantastic. | – 加班需要经过总部准许 – 好极了 |
[07:20] | – Well,it’s not official. – It is official. | – 还未通过 – 已经通过 |
[07:21] | well… It is off | 已经通过 |
[07:22] | And actually guys,I’m encouraging branches | 其实呢 我觉得 |
[07:25] | To consider a freeze On discretionary spending. | 分公司的花销要谨慎 |
[07:28] | Such as salary benefits,Et cetera. | 比如薪水福利等等 |
[07:30] | No,not– et cetera,insurance– | – 不是 – 保险啊 |
[07:32] | – Not salary…petty cash. – Right. | – 不是指薪水…例如零用现金啦 – 是的 |
[07:34] | Supplies,And you know,parties. Things like that. | 办公用具啦 还有派对啦 |
[07:37] | Well…What abouyour party? Oh,well…that. | 你的派对怎么办? |
[07:40] | Okay,okay,you know what? | 好 好 知道吗 |
[07:41] | I think this has been great. | 今天真是愉快 |
[07:42] | I think this gives us a lot To think about,doesn’t it? | 让我们考虑良多 |
[07:44] | Charles miner,Ladies and gentlemen. | 各位 欢送Charles Miner |
[07:46] | He has a long trip home. | 他回家要走很长的路 |
[07:48] | Thank him for coming,We have to get back to work. | 感谢他的光临 大家工作吧 |
[07:50] | Michael,i’m going To stay for the day. | Michael 今天我在这里办公 |
[07:51] | Oh,no,no,no. You don’t have to do that. | 不不不不 不麻烦您了 |
[07:53] | I’ve got this covered. | 这里有我罩着 |
[07:53] | This was just a Meet and greet,you don’t– | 今天就是见面会 不劳您– |
[07:55] | No,it’s a little More involved than that. | 不 今天事务很多 |
[07:56] | I’m going to set up In here,okay? | 我就在这里办公好吗 |
[07:58] | I am thrilled That the new boss has taken | 我很激动 |
[08:00] | Such an active interest In all of the responsibilities | 因为新老板对我的工作职责… |
[08:04] | That i’m supposed to have. | 表现出了极大的兴趣 |
[08:07] | Thrilled. | 灰常激动 |
[08:09] | David,It was my understanding | David 按我理解 |
[08:11] | That i was not going To be managed. | 我不需要别人管理我 |
[08:13] | What gave youhat idea? | 怎会这样想? |
[08:16] | – It was my understanding. – I see. | – 我是这么理解的 – 好的 |
[08:19] | Listen,why– why don’t we Just leave that position vacant? | 何不让这个职位空着呢? |
[08:23] | Truth be told,i think i thrive Under a lack of accountability. | 说实话 没人管我反而干得好 |
[08:26] | Look,michael. Charles is very qualified. Get to know him. | Michael你听我说 Charles很出色 多了解一下吧 |
[08:30] | I really think the two of you Are gonna make a g | 你们俩绝对是出色的团队 |
[08:33] | But the branch Is still mine? | 我还是这里老大吗? |
[08:34] | You’re still The branch manager,yes. | 你仍然是分公司经理 是的 |
[08:36] | And if you need anything else At all,just let charles know. | 还有什么事 就告诉Charles |
[08:39] | – Ask him about the party. – Oh,right. | – 问问派对的事 – 哦 对了 |
[08:41] | David are you cong To my 15th anniversary party? | David 你来参加我的15周年派对吗? |
[08:44] | – I’ll give it my best shot– – no,no,no,the other thing. | – 我尽量赶过来 – 不不不 另一件事 |
[08:46] | Oh,okay. If we hired cirque de soleil As salaried employees, | – 哦 好的 – 我打算花公司钱雇用”太阳马戏团” |
[08:49] | Will that help us With the year-end tax stuff? | 到了年底可以减税 行么? |
[08:58] | Think he hung up? | 他挂电话了? |
[09:00] | No. | 不行 |
[09:03] | I just got off the horn With david wallace, | 我刚和David Wallace通了电话 |
[09:04] | And he said that you and i | 他说呢 |
[09:06] | Should try to get To know each other better. And i agree. | 你和我要增进了解 我很同意 |
[09:09] | So,what i would Like you to do is, | 所以呢 要不你这样吧 |
[09:13] | Tell me something that you’ve Never told anybody before. | 讲讲你从不告人的事情 |
[09:17] | – No. – Come on. What’s your wife’s name? | – 不 – 说嘛 你老婆叫啥名字? |
[09:22] | Where did you work Before you came here? | 在这之前你在哪里工作? |
[09:24] | – Saticoy steel. – Beautiful. | – 好名字啊 |
[09:27] | See,african-americans Have such a rich history Of unusual names. | 非洲后裔的怪名字真是渊源流长 |
[09:33] | No i worked at a company Called saticoy steel. | 不 我说我以前在Saticoy Steel公司上班 (某钢铁企业) |
[09:37] | Y…st… You’re– you’re not from paper? | 你以前不是做纸业公司的? |
[09:40] | – No. – Does david know this? | – 不是 – David知道吗? |
[09:41] | Yeah,he knows. He just wants a good manager. | 他知道 他需要一个优秀经理人 |
[09:45] | Well that actually,Is a…excellent segway | 既然这样 |
[09:48] | Into really what Is my only point. | 正好说到我要谈的重点 |
[09:51] | I– i don’t need To be managed,charles. | 我不需要被人管理 Charles |
[09:56] | And if you want To pick up some tips | 如果你想在这里取取经 |
[09:58] | Observing here and taking Them to the other branches, It’s all good. | 在这里观察 然后传授给其他分公司 这都可以 |
[10:01] | But jan would mostly come by When she was super horny. | 但Jan只在发骚的时候才来 |
[10:06] | And ryan wouldome by to visit His parents and do laundry. | 而Ryan是来探望父母 顺便洗衣服的 |
[10:11] | So…Are we clear? | 所以…明白了吗? |
[10:14] | That’s not how I plan on doing things. | 我不打算学他们 |
[10:18] | Well,i’ll just Bounce that off david | 好 我反馈给David |
[10:20] | See if it cos back. | 看他怎么说 |
[10:21] | I’ll tell david What he needs to know. | 该说什么的话 让我来与David联系 |
[10:24] | Sorry. David wants it this way. | 抱歉 David希望这么办 |
[10:27] | – Well,whatever david wants… – Okay. | – 那就听David的吧 – 好的 |
[10:29] | Michael scott Calling for david. | 我是Michael Scott 找David |
[10:33] | Well,just tell him To call me as asap as possible. Thanks. | 叫他回我电话 尽快马上 谢谢 |
[10:38] | Oh,michael. Come on,no. | 噢 Michael 这样不行 |
[10:39] | You have to charm them. | 你要诱惑她们 |
[10:44] | – David wallace’s office. – Hey there,gorgeous. How you doing today? | – 这里是David Wallace办公室 – 嘿 美女 你今天好吗? |
[10:48] | I’m good,thank you. | 我很好 谢谢您 |
[10:49] | How’s it hanging? | 过的怎么样啊? |
[10:50] | All right. | 还行 |
[10:52] | Good. Listen,My name is michael scotch, | 好的 我叫Michael… Scotch(文具品牌名) |
[10:58] | And i just wanted to say… | 我是想说 |
[11:00] | That i’ve got david wallace’s Son in the trunk of my car. | David Wallace的儿子 锁在我汽车后备箱里 |
[11:03] | If he doesn’t get on This phone in five seconds– | 如果他5秒钟之内不接电话– |
[11:06] | Idiot,idiot,idiot. What are you doing? | 猪头 猪头 猪头 你在说啥呢? |
[11:08] | – You’ve got too– – god! Oh,my god. | – 你必须– – 天! 我的天 |
[11:13] | David wallace’s office. | David Wallace办公室 |
[11:15] | Hi,stephanie. It’s michael scott again. | 嗨 Stephanie 还是我 Michael Scott |
[11:17] | I just spoke With michael scotch. | 我刚刚跟Michael Scotch谈过了 |
[11:20] | And the son’s Going to be returned, | 他儿子被还回去了 |
[11:21] | – Everything’s fine. – Michael… | – 一切都好 |
[11:23] | – And i really,Really need to talk to david. – Please hold. | – 而且我真的得跟David谈谈 |
[11:27] | Charles miner. | – 请稍等 |
[11:30] | Hello? Hello,who is this? Who is this? | 您好? 您好 请问哪位? 您是哪位? |
[11:35] | I was never given a name. | 爸妈没给我起名字 |
[11:39] | Oh,my god. | 我的天 |
[12:00] | Uh,hi. Can i help you? I don’t think that anyone here– | 哦 嗨 我能帮您什么吗? 我们这儿好像没人– |
[12:02] | – Ma’am… – uh, hey everyone,Lunch is on me today. Here you go. | – 女士… – 哦 大家 今天午饭我请了 给你钱 |
[12:07] | Wow,that is so unnecessary. | 哇 没必要这样的 |
[12:09] | Are you kidding me with this? | 你在跟我开玩笑么? |
[12:11] | On the day that I bring in breakfast? | 我今天刚请了早饭? |
[12:13] | Hey,man,it’s no big deal. | 嘿 兄弟 没啥大不了的 |
[12:14] | I wish you Had told us sooner. | 我真希望你早点告诉我 |
[12:16] | Because i was going To go to the vending machine | 因为我正准备去 自动售货机那儿 |
[12:19] | And get an egg salad. | 买鸡蛋沙拉 |
[12:20] | You still have that option. | 你现在去还来得及 |
[12:22] | – Thanks again,charles. – You’re welcome. | – 再次谢谢你 Charles – 不客气 |
[12:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:26] | – Nobody thanked me– – thanks,charles. | – 我请了早饭啊– – 谢谢你 Charles |
[12:27] | – For breakfast,Except charles. | 没人谢谢我呢 |
[12:31] | You say,”no more parties,” | 你说”不准开派对了” |
[12:33] | And then you spend All this money on lunch. | 然后你把钱花在午饭上 |
[12:36] | I think it’s A little hypercritical. | 我觉得你有点过于苛刻了 |
[12:37] | I do this For every branch i go to. | 无论去哪个分公司我都会这么做的 |
[12:39] | If you do not like it,Then…i think there are | 如果你不喜欢 那么… |
[12:42] | Some bagels Left over from this morning. | 那儿好像还有点早餐剩下的百吉饼 |
[12:46] | Damnit,stephanie,Put me through to him. | 靠 Stephanie 让他接电话 |
[12:49] | Is that him in the background? David? | 他是在旁边么? David? |
[12:52] | David. David. Pick up the phone. | David David 听电话 |
[12:56] | Should i seduce him? | 我该勾引他么? |
[12:59] | No,no one wants to see that. | 不 没人想看那个 |
[13:04] | – Michael. – Yep? | – 嗯? |
[13:07] | I just reized That i used the 2008 calendar | 我刚刚发现我用的是2008年的日历 |
[13:11] | To do the spreadsheets For january and february. | 做的一月份和二月份的电子数据表 |
[13:14] | I may need to come In this weekend to fix it. | 我这周末可能得来改改 |
[13:16] | Do some overtime. You wanna do some overtime This weekend? | 加班啊 你想周末加班? |
[13:18] | You know what,kevin,I applaud your initiative. | 知道吗 Kevin 我为你的主动性鼓掌 |
[13:21] | – Yes,you may– – uh,no. | – 好的 你可以来 – 哦 不行 |
[13:22] | Sorry,michael. No,kevin,right? | 对不起Michael 不行Kevin 是吧? |
[13:25] | I’m gonna need you To do that during office hours. | 你得在上班时间内做完 |
[13:27] | – Okay. | – Okay. Thank you. – 好的 – 好的 谢谢 |
[13:29] | Kevin,this is my branch. | Kevin 这是我的公司 |
[13:32] | You don’t ask charles,You ask me. | 你不用问Charles 问我就行 |
[13:34] | I say approved. | 我同意了 |
[13:35] | That’s not the way It’s going to work | 你这样干可不行 |
[13:37] | – Yes,it is. – No,it is not. | – 当然行 – 不行 |
[13:39] | No,it is not. | 不行 |
[13:41] | Okay,so we’re On the same page,great. | 好的 那咱俩意见统一了 不错 |
[13:42] | Okay,so we’re On the same page,great. | 好的 那咱俩意见统一了 不错 |
[13:44] | – Okay,michael… | – Okay,michael… – 好了 Michael… – 好了 Michael… |
[13:45] | – No,seriously. | – No,seriously. – 说真的 停下来 – 说真的 停下来 |
[13:46] | – How old are you? | – How old are you? – 你几岁了? – 你几岁了? |
[13:48] | – Oh,no. – Okay… | – 哦 不 – 好的… |
[13:49] | I can tell michael’s mood | 我能看出Michael的心情 |
[13:50] | By which comedy routine He chooses to do. | 你只要看他耍赖的方式 |
[13:52] | The more infantile,Thmore uet he is. | 他表现的越是孩子气 他越生气 |
[13:54] | And he just skippedthe ace Venturatalking butt thing. | 他竟然没学<神探飞机头> |
[13:57] | He never skips it. | 他从来都不会略过那段的 |
[13:59] | This is bad. | 不妙啊 |
[14:01] | – Five-years-old. | – Five-years-old. – 5-岁-啦 – 5-岁-啦 |
[14:03] | Dude,stop. | 拜托 停 |
[14:03] | Michael,Stop doing that. | Michael 别那样 |
[14:05] | Gonna get in A whole mess of trouble. | 有戏看了 |
[14:07] | – I’m going to walk away. – I’m going to lk away. | – 我走开 – 我走开 |
[14:09] | You need to stop doing that. | 停吧 别那样 |
[14:11] | I’m kidding around! Wow,relax everybody. | 逗你们玩呢! 哇 大家别认真啊 |
[14:14] | It was just a joke. It’s fine. | 开玩笑呢 没事 |
[14:17] | Boy,so touchy. | 哦 真是敏感 PPC 会议室来 我们接着开早上的会 |
[14:17] | Ppc,let’s continue our morning Meeting in the conference room. | 哦 真是敏感 PPC 会议室来 我们接着开早上的会 |
[14:22] | And then out of that cake | 然后那个蛋糕里面 |
[14:23] | Pops another stripper Holding a smaller cake | 出来另一个脱衣舞女 手里托着一块小号的蛋糕 |
[14:26] | And then an even smaller Stripper pops out of that one. | 然后从那个里面再蹦出来 一个小号的脱衣舞女 |
[14:29] | What is that Smaller stripper holding? | 那个小号脱衣舞女手里托着啥? |
[14:31] | – A cupcake. – Nice. | – 纸托蛋糕 – 不错 |
[14:32] | It’s cupcakes and strippers All the way down. | 就是无数的蛋糕和脱衣舞女 |
[14:36] | What exactly is the ppc? | PPC是什么? |
[14:38] | Oh,that’s The party planning committee. | 哦 是派对筹备委员会 |
[14:41] | They snd hours Planning parties. | 他们花好几个小时筹备派对 |
[14:44] | Excuse me,guys. | 对不起 各位 |
[14:45] | – What’s going on in here? – Party planning committee. | – 你们干嘛呢? – 派对筹备委员会 |
[14:49] | Not your concern,charles. | 不关你的事 Charles |
[14:50] | This doesn’t seem like a Good way to spend company time. | 你们这样浪费上班时间可不好 |
[14:53] | Really? Well then,how would We come up with great ideas | 是么? 那我们怎么想出好主意呢 |
[14:56] | Like jim’s. Go ahead. | 比如说Jim的 说吧 |
[14:58] | No,i would like To get work,actually,please. | 不 要不我还是回去干活吧 |
[14:59] | What you got,jim? | 你有什么好主意啊 Jim? |
[15:02] | What is a two-way petting zoo? | 什么是双向宠物动物园? |
[15:07] | You pet the animals,They pet you back. | 你爱抚动物 它们也爱抚你 |
[15:10] | It’s a great idea. | 金点子 |
[15:11] | And we have a cake in the shape Of a bale of hay. | 而且还有个一捆干草样的蛋糕 |
[15:13] | It’s really just A regular-shaped cake. | 就是一个普通的蛋糕 |
[15:15] | But it’s cool,and it’s– hey,guys,you know, | 点子很酷 而且– 嘿 筒子们 知道吗 |
[15:17] | This isn’t a good use Of company time,michael. | 这可没有好好利用上班时间啊 Michael |
[15:19] | You’re talking about My anniversary party,so. | 咱们在讨论的是我的周年派对啊 |
[15:22] | Okay,everyone except for Michael,go back to your desks. | 好的 除了Michael 大家回去工作吧 |
[15:24] | Yeah,why don’t you do that? Thank you very much. | 对啊 为啥不呢? 多谢你了 |
[15:25] | Yeah,here we go. Mm-kay. | 对 走吧 |
[15:30] | Okay,michael… | 好了 Michael… |
[15:30] | I’m dissolving this committee. | 我要解散这个委员会 |
[15:32] | – What? – Yeah. | – 什么? – 你听见了 |
[15:34] | I mean,come on,This is a work place. | 拜托 这是工作场所 |
[15:35] | It isn’t designed For your vanity. | 不是用来维持你的自负的 |
[15:38] | I’ve been here for 15 years. ***** | 新闻啊 我来这儿都15年了 |
[15:40] | You have been here one day. End of story. | 你才来一天 不用说了 |
[15:44] | You have no right to cancel My 15th anniversary part | 你无权取消我的15周年派对 |
[15:48] | End of story. End of story! End of story. | 行了 不用说了 不用说了! 不用说了 |
[15:51] | I don’t care If i’ve hurt your feelings Or you do not Agree with my methods, | 我不管 是我伤了你的感情 还是你不同意我的方式 |
[15:54] | But it is over. | 这事儿结了 |
[15:55] | Okay,no,no,no,no. You know what? | 好 不不不不 知道么? |
[15:57] | I’m going to new york! | 我要去纽约! |
[15:59] | And i am going To talk to david wallace | 我要跟David Wallace谈谈 |
[16:02] | I’m going To tell him everything. | 我要告诉他所有情况 |
[16:04] | And i’m sorry To say you’re screwed. | 很抱歉 但是你完了 |
[16:06] | And you know what? | 而且知道么? |
[16:08] | You are gonna be through. And i’m sorry. | 你完了 很抱歉 |
[16:11] | – I’m sorry to do that to you. – Right. | – 很抱歉我对你这样做 – 好的 |
[16:14] | Do you even know How paper is made? | 你知道纸是怎么做出来的么? |
[16:17] | It’s not like steel,You don’t put it into a furnace. | 跟钢不一样 不放到火炉里 |
[16:22] | If you put paper into a furnace,You know what would happen? You’d ruin it. | 你要把纸放到火炉里 知道会发生什么么? 你把纸烧了 |
[16:36] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[16:39] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[16:40] | All right,charles,I got to be honest, | 好的 Charles 说实话 |
[16:41] | I think we really got Off on the wrong foot here. | 我觉得我们之间有点误会 |
[16:44] | And truth be told,I’m a pretty smart guy. | 事实上我是个精明的小伙 |
[16:47] | And a hard-worker and a great Number two for the office. | 工作努力 公司的二领导 |
[16:50] | – Number two? – Second in command. Toy goal. | – 二领导? – 仅次于Michael |
[16:53] | Oh,i– i didn’t Know that position existed. | 哦 我不知道还有这么一个职位 |
[16:57] | Oh,that’s Because at first it was | 哦 那是因为刚开始是 |
[16:58] | A made up position for dwight,Just to make him feel better. | 杜撰出来的一个职位 让Dwight好受些 |
[17:00] | Assistant To the regional manager. | 区域经理助手 |
[17:02] | But then he lost that,And michael gave it to me. | 后来他搞砸了 然后Michael就给我了 |
[17:04] | So you’re the assistant To the regional manager? | 那你是区域经理的助手? |
[17:07] | Assistant regional manager,Yep. | 对 助理区域经理 |
[17:09] | Any responsibilitie Come with it? | 具体有啥职责? |
[17:13] | Not– not exactly. | 没–没啥任务 |
[17:15] | Do you want to keep This made up position? It’s important to you? | 你想继续保住这个杜撰的职位么? 它对你很重要? |
[17:21] | All right. I will… | 好吧 我… |
[17:23] | just let you get back To it,okay? | 就不打扰你了 好吧? |
[17:25] | – would you,uh…? – Yep, – thanks. | – 你能 哦…? – 好的 – 多谢 |
[17:33] | Hello,stephanie… Okay,where is he? | 你好 Stephanie… 好的 他在哪? |
[17:38] | Michael. What are you– | Michael 你来– |
[17:41] | So is this The meeting you’ been all day? | 你整天就是在这儿开会? (男厕所门口 = =) |
[17:43] | How did you get here,Michael? | 你怎么来了 Michael? |
[17:45] | I drove. | 开车来的 |
[17:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:49] | Cancelled my 15th anniversary party. | 取消了我15周年派对 |
[17:53] | Just pulled the rug out From under me. | 当我的面让我下不来台 |
[17:54] | He said,”no figs.” | 他说 “不许买无花果” |
[17:56] | I’ve already bought them. | 我已经买了 |
[17:57] | And i don’t have A placto store them. | 我都不知道放哪儿 |
[17:59] | So i feel like i’ve been sort of boned. | 我觉得自己丢脸丢到家了 |
[18:02] | – Michael– – you talk to him about this? | – 你跟他说的么? |
[18:04] | You’ve talked To him all day,obviously. | 很显然你整天都在和他谈 |
[18:07] | Did you talk to him about this? | 你跟他谈过这事么? |
[18:08] | Well,i didn’t know About the figs,specifically– | 哦 我不知道无花果的事情 但是– |
[18:11] | Okay,then i don’t get it. | 好 那我不懂了 |
[18:12] | It doesn’t make any sense to me. | 对我来说没有意义 |
[18:13] | Because i thought In the new system, | 我以为在新规定里 |
[18:15] | That i was Supposed to talk t | 我得跟Charles谈 |
[18:16] | And then charles is Supposed to talk to you, | 然后他跟你谈 |
[18:18] | Then that will Dilute any need for me | 这样就可以不用 |
[18:20] | To ever talk to you again. | 让我跟你谈了 |
[18:22] | That’s not Exactly the new system. | 不是这样的 |
[18:24] | Clearly,That’s what you wanted. | 很显然 你想这样 |
[18:25] | Nope. 15 years… | – 不是 – 15年了… |
[18:26] | – I’ve been here,And i’ve sacrificed a lot. – Yes. | – 我来这里15年了 而且我牺牲了很多 – 是 |
[18:31] | I’ve put Having a family on hold. | 我一直没有成家 |
[18:34] | We didn’t ask you to do that. | 我们可没让你那么做 |
[18:36] | And i’ve never gone Hang-gliding. | 而且我也从来没去滑翔过 |
[18:37] | And i’ve never driven my car To the top of mount washington. | 我也从没开车到过华盛顿山顶上 |
[18:43] | Okay,it was Nice meeting everyone. | 好了 今天过的很愉快 |
[18:46] | All right,and i will See you in a couple of weeks. | 几周后再见了 |
[18:48] | Cool. Excellent. | 好的 真不错 |
[18:50] | It was very nice Meeting you,charles miner. | 和你相处很愉快 Charles Miner |
[18:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:57] | See you. | |
[19:01] | See you. | 回头见 |
[19:04] | Bye! | 拜拜! |
[19:09] | And for my next trick,I will make my career…Disappear. | 我再变魔术就把我的 工作变…没了 |
[19:13] | I can see Our kids facing obstacles, | 我都能预见到我们的孩子 |
[19:15] | Beinha black And half indian,but… | 作为一半黑人 一半印度人遇到的困难… |
[19:17] | It’s so worth it,you guys. | 但是 真的是值了 筒子们 |
[19:20] | There’s just me here. | 这儿就我一个人 |
[19:22] | I am gonna get him To buy me a prime rib tonight. | 今晚我要让他请我牛排 |
[19:24] | I think he left. | 他走了 |
[19:25] | What?! | 什么?! |
[19:28] | Move! | 让开! |
[19:31] | Hello,charles!? Charles? | |
[19:36] | – Is that his scarf? – No! | – 那是他的围巾么? – 不是! |
[19:42] | Charles and kelly? Absolutely not. | Charles和Kelly? 绝不可能 |
[19:45] | He is a sophisticated man. | 他是个有教养的人 |
[19:47] | He does not need to go dumpster Diving for companionship. Okay? | 他找对象可不愁 对不? |
[19:52] | I don’t understand that,After 15 years… | 我不明白 15年来… |
[19:57] | Of service here,I have to get in the car | 我在这里工作 我得开车来纽约 |
[20:00] | And drive to new york In order to talk to you. | 才能跟你谈谈 |
[20:03] | That doesn’t seem right to me. | 这不对 |
[20:04] | That doesn’t seem fair. | 不公平 |
[20:06] | And i think… | 而且我认为… |
[20:08] | That i’ve earned More than that. | 我不应该被这么对待 |
[20:18] | You’re right. Yes. | 对 你说的对 |
[20:20] | I get it. I get it,michael. | 我明白 我明白 Michael |
[20:21] | Oka here’s what i’m gonna do. | 我们这么做 |
[20:25] | We will Move some money around, | 我们会划笔钱过去 |
[20:27] | And i will personally see to it That you have your party. | 我个人保证你的派对成功举办 |
[20:31] | You’ll have your figs,I will be in attendance, | 你可以有无花果 我会到场 |
[20:34] | It’s gonna be great. How’s that? | 会相当不错的 怎么样? |
[20:42] | – I quit. – What? | – 我不干了 – 什么? |
[20:47] | You have no idea How high i can fly. | 你显然不明白 我有多大能耐 办公室 |