时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I had no idea when I got into that car to go to New York | 我完全没想到 我开车去了纽约结果会辞职 |
[00:04] | that I was going to be quitting. I got on the ramp, | 我上了路 我想 |
[00:07] | and I was like, “two hours, two hours to go. | “只剩两小时 两小时就辞工” |
[00:10] | “Feelin’ good. Crank some tunes. Should have peed before I left.” | 感觉很好 哼点小曲 出发前该去上个厕所的 |
[00:14] | – Michael Get to the good part. | |
[00:17] | Get up to building. Revolving door… | 直接讲最精彩的部分 – 好的 |
[00:20] | broken. | 我走进一座楼 旋转门 是坏的 |
[00:22] | So I have to take the normal door. | – 于是我就走了普通门 – 天啊 |
[00:25] | At least he’s in the building. | 至少他走进办公楼了 |
[00:28] | I was so nervous, it was the wrong building. | 不不 |
[00:30] | I had walked into the wrong building. | 我很紧张 我走错办公楼了 |
[00:32] | He finally has a story we really want to hear. | 他终于讲了个吸引人的故事了 |
[00:35] | And he knows it. | 他早就知道 |
[00:37] | OK, focus, focus. | 好 集中注意 |
[00:38] | You’re in the right building. You’re with the right people. | 你进了正确的办公楼 找到了要找的人 |
[00:41] | – What happened? – I looked at Wallace and I said, | 然后呢? 我看着Wallace说 |
[00:44] | “I quit.” | 我辞职 |
[00:45] | And as I turned to leave, | 然后我转身离开 |
[00:47] | I looked back and I said, | 我又扭回头来说 |
[00:50] | “You have no idea how high I can fly.” | 你显然不明白 我有多大能耐 |
[00:53] | You didn’t tell him how sick of him you were? | 你没跟他说你生病了? |
[00:55] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要说? |
[00:56] | Wouldn’t it feel good to tell him that he’s incompetent… | 你没解气地说他是废物? |
[00:59] | That he’s wasted 15 years of your life. | 他害你在这里浪费了15年时间 |
[01:02] | Maybe spit in his face. | 或往他脸上吐一口? |
[01:03] | You have thought about this a lot more than I have. | 你们比我想的多 |
[01:06] | I just winged it. | 我呢 就那么飞走了 |
[01:08] | I love a good quitting story. | 我爱听辞职的故事 |
[01:10] | It makes me feel like I have control over my own life. | 让我感觉我可以掌握命运 |
[01:13] | Gives me hope. | 给了我希望 |
[01:14] | Maybe I’ll have one of my own someday. | 也许有一天我也会炒掉老板 |
[01:18] | But I dream. | 也许只是梦吧… |
[01:23] | Subtitles: – Feygnasse Team – | 听校: |
[01:26] | Synch: Jarick & Collioure Proofreading: So. & Valpi | 梦死醉生之NEWNEW |
[01:42] | Episode 5×19 “Two weeks” | 办公室 |
[01:51] | About a week ago, Michael gave his 2 weeks’ notice. | 一星期前 |
[01:55] | Surprisingly, there is a big difference between Michael trying | Michael发出了两周离职通知 令人惊奇的是 |
[02:00] | and Michael not trying. | Michael 努力工作和不努力的区别十分显著 |
[02:02] | Michael, is that scotch? | Michael 你喝的是威士忌吗? |
[02:04] | Scotch and Splenda. | 威士忌加蔗糖 |
[02:05] | Tastes like Splenda, gets you drunk like scotch. | 尝起来像甘蔗 酒劲像威士忌 |
[02:12] | Clinky clinky clink. Come on. | 哗啦 哗啦 |
[02:14] | Come on, come on. | 哗啦 喝啊… |
[02:16] | What am I gonna do? | 我打算怎么办 |
[02:18] | I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do. | 我跟你说喔 |
[02:19] | A little bit of this, a little bit of that. | 我做点这个 做点那个 |
[02:22] | I’m gonna stay up all day. | 我白天醒 |
[02:24] | I’m gonna sleep up all night. I’m gonna give it a… | 晚上睡 |
[02:31] | and I’m gonna stop worrying about calories. | 我就哈嘿嚎 然后不再担心吃的热量太多 |
[02:35] | Maybe you should go into your office, | 也许你该回你办公室 关上门 |
[02:37] | close the door, and make some calls about jobs. | 打几个电话 咨询一下找工作的事 |
[02:40] | – I have a job. – For four more days. | 我有工作 但好景不长了 |
[02:42] | Do you have any leads? | 你找工作方面有线索吗 |
[02:44] | You don’t understand… At my level, you don’t look for a job. | Pam 你不懂像我这样水平的人 是不需要查广告找工作的 |
[02:48] | – You are headhunted. – Have you called headhunters? | 猎头会盯着我的 猎头找你了吗? |
[02:50] | Any good headhunter knows that I am available. | 好猎头公司 都会知道我开始寻找下家了 |
[02:52] | Any really good headhunter will storm your village with overwhelming force | 真正好的猎人会在落日时 袭击你家的村落 |
[02:56] | and cut off your head with a knife. | (猎头发音同猎人) 暴力闯进你家 用祭祀之刀割下你的脑袋 |
[02:57] | Right, ’cause that’s what we’re talking about. | 是的 言之有理 |
[03:00] | I need you to go over these client lists and indicate any wrong or false data. | 我要你看下这份客户名单 更新有错误的地方 |
[03:04] | Your “I need you to” is my command. | 您的需要就是我的命令 好吧 – 嘿 Michael – 嘿 |
[03:21] | Can I talk to you? | 可以和你谈一下吗 |
[03:22] | You can talk to me for as long as you want | 你和我谈几下都可以 |
[03:25] | because I have all the time in the world. | 因为全世界的时间都在我手里 噢 天啊 Phyllis的烂菜 |
[03:32] | I just wanted to tell you | 我是想告诉你 |
[03:35] | that… | 噢 |
[03:36] | What’s that? | 这是什么 噢 |
[03:39] | What is this about? | 嘿 你这是干吗啊? |
[03:41] | ‘Cause you’re leaving and everything. It’s a farewell. | 因为你要永远的走了 是喔 |
[03:46] | So I hope I get to work with you some day again. | 希望有一天可以再次与你合作 |
[03:48] | Me, too. | 我也是… |
[03:52] | – Is this wine? – Busted, yes. | 是红酒吗? 噢 被你看出来了 |
[03:54] | I already have wine. | 我已经有酒了 – 你好 – 嘿 |
[04:00] | Isaac Silby here for the interview. | 我叫Isaac Silby 是来面试的 |
[04:02] | Have a seat. It’ll be a few minutes. | 好的 请坐 面试马上开始 谢谢你 |
[04:08] | You interviewing, too? | 你也是来面试的吗 什么? |
[04:12] | Interviewing? | 你也是面试的吗? |
[04:14] | For? | 面试什么? |
[04:15] | Regional manager. | 区域经理 |
[04:18] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[04:20] | For regional manager, I’ve decided to go with an outside hire. | 我决定从外部招聘区域经理 |
[04:24] | For obvious reasons. | 原因显而易见 |
[04:26] | – Where you from? – Philly. | 你哪的人? 费城 |
[04:28] | That’s a drive. | 开车好远喔 |
[04:29] | Well, this is one of the few places that’s hiring. It’s… | 是的 |
[04:34] | It’s brutal out there. | 现在还在招人的公司少之又少 竞争惨烈 |
[04:43] | – When will the new copier be ready? – I’m working on it, Kev. | 新复印机何时可以用? 我正在努力呢 Kevin |
[04:46] | You said it would be ready by today. | 你说今天就可以用的 |
[04:48] | And it is today. | 现在就是今天了 |
[04:50] | – It’ll be ready soon. – “Soon” could mean anything. | 很快就好 “很快”是什么时候? |
[04:53] | “Soon” could be three weeks. | 三星期也是”很快” |
[04:55] | Is that what “soon” means to you? | 你认为”很快”有那么久吗 |
[04:58] | Sometimes. | 有时候是的啊 |
[04:59] | Then come back soon. | 那请你”很快”回来 |
[05:03] | During the course of business, a copier goes through something | 在日常工作中 |
[05:05] | called “normal wear and tear.” | 复印机会出现”正常磨损” |
[05:08] | – I think it’s 75 cents. – That’s a lot. | 应该投75分的硬币 好贵! |
[05:11] | Bandit, no. | Bandit 别咬! 别 别 别! |
[05:15] | Yesterday they delivered the new one. | 昨天 他们把新复印机送来了 |
[05:17] | But they didn’t set it up. So… | 但没有安装 所以 |
[05:21] | my day just got a little more interesting. | 于是 我今天的工作就有意义多了 |
[05:27] | It’s monster.com. | 网址是”巨人招聘.com” 不是”魔兽.com” 单数 |
[05:29] | Singular. | 多打了个s (monster.com) 谢谢 |
[05:33] | You work in paper long enough, you get to know the players. | 在纸的行业做久了 就很了解竞争对手有哪些了 |
[05:38] | Hi, you’ve reached Prince Paper. We are sad to inform you | 嗨 这里是”王子纸业公司” |
[05:42] | that after 40 years of serving the community, | 我们悲痛的通知您 在无倦服务了40年后 |
[05:44] | we are no longer in business. | 我们要停业了 感谢您的支持 愿上帝保佑你 |
[05:46] | Thank you for your support and may God bless you. | 拜 “王子纸业公司 其他公司” |
[05:56] | What am I gonna do? | 我接下来怎么办? 啊… 怎么? |
[06:21] | You want me to come into your office? | 要我进你办公室吗? 好的 |
[06:29] | All right. | 闭上眼睛 |
[06:31] | Close your eyes. | |
[06:32] | – I’d prefer not to. – Just close your eyes. | 我不想… 闭上眼睛 |
[06:39] | I’m going to start my own paper company. | 我要自己开纸业公司 |
[06:43] | You’re starting your own paper company. Why? | 你自己开个纸业公司? – 是啊 – 为什么? |
[06:46] | ‘Cause I know paper. I know everything there is to know. | 相信吗 因为我了解纸 我了解纸的一切 |
[06:50] | Do you know that the industry is in decline? | 你知道本行业在下滑吗? |
[06:52] | God, I practically invented decline. | 我知道 经济下滑是我造成的 |
[06:55] | I know paper. I know how to manage. | 我懂纸 我懂管理 我连公司名字都想好了 |
[06:58] | – I have a name. Close your eyes. – I did that. It added nothing. | 闭上眼 我闭过了 没什么惊喜 |
[07:01] | Just close ’em. | – 闭上 – 好吧 |
[07:03] | “Michael Scott Paper Company.” | Michael Scott纸业公司 |
[07:06] | You want in? Do you want to be a part of this? | 你要加入吗 你愿意成为一员吗 |
[07:10] | I am not gonna do this. | 我不会的 而你也不会 |
[07:13] | – and you are not going to, either. – Obvious… | – 我同意你的话 |
[07:17] | – Agreed. Except… – Here’s the thing. | 但是… – 是这样的 |
[07:20] | What I wish for you is that you land a job at a company that “a,” exists, | 我希望你找一家… 第一 存在的公司 |
[07:24] | and “b,” has a salary because they’re set up to do that kind of thing. | 第二 有薪水的公司 因为公司会给人薪水 |
[07:29] | What’s up, Chuck? | 什么事 Chuck? – Jim |
[07:32] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. Just talking. | 你在做什么 – 嘿 没什么 |
[07:34] | Michael handed in his notice. Did you also… | 就是聊天 好的 Michael辞职了 你也要辞职了吗 |
[07:36] | I didn’t. | – 我没有 – 好的 |
[07:43] | – After you. – No, I’m staying. | – 你先走 – 我不走 好的 |
[07:55] | You want me to translate the german instructions? | 要我帮忙翻译德语说明吗 |
[07:58] | I’m sure they’re pretty much the same as the english instructions. | 不必了 |
[08:01] | Typical american arrogance that got us involved in a war | 我相信英文说明都包含了 |
[08:04] | we never should have been in. | 就是你这种典型的美国骄傲 害我们在世界做了许多错事 |
[08:06] | World War II. | 二战 |
[08:10] | Fine. Do the german instructions say what this is supposed to do? | 德语说明书写了 这玩意是做什么的吗 |
[08:15] | Deutsch. | 德语 |
[08:17] | Let me see here. | 看这里 |
[08:19] | It is either an incense dispenser | 如果不是闪光送纸板 |
[08:23] | or a… | 就是帝王…石棺 |
[08:24] | ceremonial… | |
[08:27] | sarcophagus. | |
[08:29] | My german is pre-industrial and mostly religious. | 我学的德语是中世纪的 大部分是宗教术语 |
[08:38] | Listen, this order form… | 听着 这个订单表上 |
[08:40] | Instead of “Dunder Mifflin”, | 如果我不写Dunder Mifflin |
[08:42] | is there any way I could get it to say something else? | 我可以写别的吗? |
[08:44] | Like “Michael Scott Paper Company”? | 写Michael Scott纸业公司行吗? |
[08:48] | Somebody’s been talking in bed. Pillow talk. | 你…噢 有人吹枕边风了吧 |
[08:51] | Listen, Michael. | 是的 Michael |
[08:53] | Have you really thought this through? ‘Cause it’s a big risk. | 你真的想清楚了吗? 这个冒险很大的 |
[08:56] | This is a dream | 这是一个梦想 我午饭时就开始梦想了 |
[08:59] | that I have had since lunch, and I am not giving up on it now. | 我不会放弃的 对 |
[09:04] | You could give it up though, right? And almost no one would know. | 但你可以放弃的 对吗 而且没人知道 |
[09:08] | Before you got here, I’m the one | 公司客户全是我找的 |
[09:10] | who landed all of these clients. Half of ’em, at least. | 那时你还没来 |
[09:13] | I can do it again. I know the market. | 至少一半吧 我可以再来一遍 |
[09:15] | I know the price points. | 我了解市场 |
[09:16] | I’m on it. Don’t worry. | 我了解价格 我要做 |
[09:18] | So how do I do that? | 别担心 那么这一步我该怎么做? |
[09:24] | You can scan it. | 哦 |
[09:25] | And then you can upload the image, | 你先扫描 |
[09:27] | – then you can copy… – Could I take a piece of paper | 然后把图象上传 然后复制… |
[09:29] | and just tape it with transparent tape? | 可以用透明胶把字粘上去吗 |
[09:35] | Good. | 行 |
[09:37] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[09:38] | So that is why I have to leave at 5:00 on Tuesdays. | 所以我必须星期二5点提前下班 |
[09:41] | It’s to pick up my little sisters from school. | 去接我小妹放学 |
[09:43] | We’re really tight. We’re like the Kardashians. | 我们很亲密 就像金・卡戴珊一样(时尚界女星) |
[09:46] | – You can run this stuff by Toby. – I don’t like talking… | 你可以跟Toby请这类假 是啊 Toby… |
[09:49] | Come in. | 进来 |
[09:50] | I didn’t realize you were with anyone. | 抱歉 我不知道有别人在 |
[09:53] | But I wanted to bring you the brochure on that accounting seminar | 我想给你看下那个 |
[09:55] | that I was telling you about earlier. | 会计师研讨会的介绍 |
[09:58] | We’re in the middle of something… | 我还没说完呢 Angela |
[10:00] | It was so much fun last year. | 去年的研讨会可好玩了 |
[10:02] | There was a sundae bar. I didn’t have any… | 有个圣代酒吧 |
[10:05] | You know, to stay trim. | 我不需要减肥什么的 |
[10:07] | Did Michael just let anybody in his office? | Michael又叫人进他办公室了吗? |
[10:11] | I loved invite us in all the time. | 是的 |
[10:13] | He was like, “come in.” | 是的 他把人都叫进去了 |
[10:15] | I am aware of the effect I have on women. | 我很了解自己对女人的吸引力 |
[10:18] | So you should be heading back to your desk. | 你该回你的办公桌了 好 拜 |
[10:24] | You’ll let me know. | Charles 你随后告诉我吧 再见 |
[10:29] | She’s such a… | 她是个很特别的人 |
[10:30] | special person. She’s turning 50 this year. | 今年就50岁了 |
[10:34] | I’m starting my own paper company. | 我要自己开个纸业公司 |
[10:37] | No way! | – 不是吧 – 是的 |
[10:40] | – In this climate? – In all climates. | 在这种经济环境下? 任何环境下 |
[10:43] | It’s going to be worldwide. | 我要开国际公司 |
[10:44] | And I’m looking for some talented salesmen to join me. | 而且我需要一些天才的加盟 |
[10:47] | That’s where you come in. | 也就是你 |
[10:52] | It’s a very intriguing concept, isn’t it? | 很有意思嘛 |
[11:02] | Michael is starting his own paper company. | Michael要开自己的纸业公司 |
[11:04] | What do you think about that? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[11:09] | – Your own paper company. – Can you believe it? We’ll see. | 你自己的纸业公司? 你相信吗?我们走着瞧 哇 |
[11:13] | It’s a nugget of an idea right now, so. | 目前还是大概的想法 |
[11:15] | – Right. – Potential. Lots of potential. | 是啊 应该说是个有潜力的想法 |
[11:19] | What a… | 真是个大胆的冒险 |
[11:20] | courageous venture. | |
[11:22] | It’s very courageous. Very exciting. | 非常大胆 非常刺激 |
[11:25] | Location is hard for me, | 我很难决定 我有农场 |
[11:27] | with the farm and the responsibilities so… | 我要养家 所以… |
[11:30] | With the farm. | 我也这么想 你的农场 |
[11:31] | You getting to wherever I’m gonna put my thing. | 你做什么我都帮你 |
[11:36] | Think about it. Let’s put a pin in it for now. | 好 那你考虑一下 持保留意见 |
[11:38] | I would love to put a pin in that. | 对 持保留意见 |
[11:40] | Everyone, can I have your attention? | 大家请注意 |
[11:42] | This is the moment you’ve all been waiting for. | 这一刻你们都期待很久了 |
[11:46] | Right? | |
[11:48] | Little Miss thing wants attention. | 漂亮小美眉呼唤大家中 |
[11:59] | It’s a… | 噢 |
[12:01] | G-44. | 错误代码G44 |
[12:06] | It’s not ready, Kevin. | 还没好呢 Kevin |
[12:09] | I am at a crucial point | 我读这个复印机的说明书有4小时了 |
[12:10] | where I have sunk four hours into that copier. | |
[12:13] | And I am not gonna let it beat me like that wireless router did. | 我可不要让它像上次无线路由器那样 把我打败 “午饭前在停车场见我” |
[12:25] | – A note in my food? – I made it sterile. | 你在我饭里放纸条? 无菌的 |
[12:27] | Just to say “sterile” doesn’t make it so. | 你说无菌就无菌吗 |
[12:29] | Oscar I am offering you the opportunity of a lifetime, | |
[12:32] | to come work for me. | 我要给你一生一次的机会 与我一起工作 |
[12:34] | Do you have a business plan? A funding request? | 你有商业计划了吗 资金需求 市场调查 财务状况 – |
[12:37] | Market research? Financials? You need those things. | 你需要考虑 – 没有 没有 没有 |
[12:40] | Most new businesses, | 大部分公司头两年不会有利润的 |
[12:42] | they don’t make a profit till at least two years. And then your margins will be razor-thin. | 然后你的利润还很小 |
[12:47] | Best-case scenario, you don’t cut a salary for at least 5 years. | 最好的情况是 你五年不给自己发工资 |
[12:51] | Can you go five years without a salary? | 你可以五年不给自己发工资吗 |
[12:53] | – Five years? – You already have the job. | – 好的 – 五年? 好的 这工作已经归你了 |
[12:55] | – You don’t have to convince me. – It’s just not prudent. | 你不用来说服我 很不慎重 Michael |
[12:59] | Can’t you see I’m urinating? | 没见我在尿吗 |
[13:01] | Listen. You don’t need to answer me now. | 听我说 Stanley 你没必要现在回答我 |
[13:04] | Just… I want you to think about it. I am starting my own company. | 我不要听 你听我说 我要自己开公司 – |
[13:08] | You’re not letting me finish, and you just lost out on $1 million. | 不听 – 你让我说完 否则你就失去了一百万 |
[13:11] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没失去 |
[13:13] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[13:15] | I had a great time at prom. | 我的毕业舞会很愉快 |
[13:18] | And no one said “yes” to that, either. | 虽然没女孩肯跟我同行 |
[13:21] | How’s it working? | 怎么样? |
[13:24] | Let’s see. | 让我看 |
[13:26] | It’s fine. | 不错 |
[13:29] | I did it. | 我搞定了 |
[13:30] | I learned everything about this machine. | 我学会了这机器的一切 |
[13:32] | I know all the buttons, even the inside ones. | 所有按钮 甚至里面的按钮 |
[13:35] | I know all the error messages. | 我知道所有的错误指令 |
[13:37] | I could do a bound book | 我可以用塑料胶版颜色来装订书 |
[13:39] | in plastic with offset colors. | |
[13:43] | Which feels… | 我的心情特别… 嘿 Hank |
[13:55] | You ready? | – 准备好了吗 – 是的 好的 |
[14:00] | I can’t pretend I haven’t seen that. | 我不能假装没有看到 “Michael Scott纸业公司” |
[14:02] | I’m gonna ask you to stand up, walk out, and you can’t take anything. | 所以我要求你 站起来 走出去 |
[14:07] | I have immunity. It’s my two weeks… | 而且什么都不可以拿 好吧 我两周内有免打扰权 |
[14:09] | Not if you’re starting a competing paper company. | 但你打算建立自己的公司 来吧 |
[14:16] | You really think Hank is going to be loyal to you? | Michael Hank?你认为Hank会忠诚于你? |
[14:19] | Please escort Charles from the building. | Hank 请护送Charles出去 |
[14:25] | Come on, man, let’s go. | 拜托 伙计 我们走吧 |
[14:29] | I always thought Michael got a bad rap. | 我总觉得Michael说话很损人 |
[14:31] | He’s a good guy, and he’s super funny. | 其实他是个好人 他特别风趣 |
[14:36] | Maybe I should tell him before he goes. | 是的 我最好在他走之前告诉他 |
[14:40] | He’s all the way over there. | 他已经走到那了 |
[14:47] | Well, here we are. I would just like to… | 在这里 我想跟大家说 |
[14:51] | You’re done, Michael. | 不不不 就到这里 Michael |
[15:00] | All right, then, everybody. I’m out of here. | 好的 大家 我走了 |
[15:05] | – What is he doing? – It looks like he’s saying something. | 他在做什么?好象在唱歌 |
[15:10] | I think he’s singing. | 我觉得他在唱歌 |
[15:12] | I can’t believe this is really happening. | 真是难以置信 |
[15:16] | … and I feel free. | 我感觉自由了 |
[15:22] | And just like that, | 就是那样 |
[15:24] | as mysteriously as he arrived, | 正如他神秘的来 |
[15:26] | he was gone. | 他也神秘的去了 |
[15:40] | The whole office feels darker. | 整个办公室都感觉很黑暗 |
[15:43] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[15:47] | It’s just a sad, dark day. | 黑暗悲伤的一天 Andy |
[15:49] | – He’s gone. – I know. | 他走了 我知道 |
[15:51] | You don’t have to kiss his ass anymore. | 你再也不用拍他马屁了 |
[15:55] | Michael’s like a movie on a plane. | Michael就像飞机上播放的电影 |
[15:57] | It’s not great, but it’s something to watch. | 电影不精彩 |
[16:00] | And then when it’s over, you’re like, “How much time is left on this flight? | 但看看也无妨 |
[16:04] | “Now what?” | 现在电影结束了 剩下的航行时间怎么过 |
[16:15] | Don’t look down. Look straight up. | 嘘嘘 别往下看 往上看 |
[16:26] | Come on. Please. | 拜托 啊 求你 |
[16:28] | For employees only. | 这个只能员工使用 |
[16:29] | Angela, Kevin, help me out. I need a few things. Then I’ll be gone. | Angele Kevin帮我一把 我拿几样东西就走 |
[16:33] | Why is it that you asked everyone except me, | Michael 为什么你邀请了所有人 |
[16:36] | Angela, Creed and Meredith? | 却不邀请我 Angela Creed和Meredith |
[16:38] | I was going to. | 我打算问你们的 |
[16:39] | I wanted to, but I had to start somewhere. | 我想要问的 但我要一步一步来 |
[16:42] | And you didn’t want to start with us? | 你不想和我们开公司 |
[16:44] | Of course not. But now I want everybody. | 不是的 |
[16:51] | Buddy. | 当然不是 |
[16:54] | Buddy. | 我要所有人 |
[16:56] | Jimbo. | 嘿 Jimbo |
[16:59] | Did you have time to think about my offer? | 你花时间思考我的邀请了吗 |
[17:01] | I did, but then I thought about something else. | 我的确思考了 但又考虑了其他事 |
[17:04] | So which way are you leaning? | 那么你倾向于哪个想法? |
[17:05] | It is tempting, but I am 100% leaning towards passing. | 邀请很诱惑 |
[17:09] | Did anyone see the client list | 但我百分百倾向于拒绝 大家看到Michael |
[17:11] | that Michael was supposed to be working on? | 正在写的客户名单了吗 没有 |
[17:14] | Let me know if you find it. | 找到了告诉我 好的 好的 好的 |
[17:27] | We don’t have much time. Just act normal. | 我们时间不多 |
[17:30] | Don’t look at me. Stop. | 自然点 |
[17:32] | Don’t look down. He’s gonna see me. | 别看我 别往下看 |
[17:34] | Not all the way up. Keep ’em at a normal height, OK? | 也别往上看 看着普通的角度 |
[17:37] | This is not Michael talking right now. | 现在不是Michael Scott和你们讲话 |
[17:39] | This is your future. | 这是你们的未来 |
[17:42] | I am your future. | 哈罗 我是你们的未来 |
[17:44] | You are older and you are very happy now | 当你们变老 你们会很幸福 |
[17:46] | because you went with Michael Scott, right? | 因为你们跟着Michael Scott走了 对吗 |
[17:50] | So everybody, | 所以 大家伙儿 来吧 |
[17:51] | come on down, | 我们一起爬出去 |
[17:53] | and let’s just crawl out of here together. All right? | 好吗 |
[17:57] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[17:58] | Are you doing your best here? | 你们在这里尽力了吗 你们发挥自己的才能了吗? |
[18:02] | Are you being the best that you can be? | 好的 |
[18:05] | Everybody who’s gonna go with me, I want you to stomp your foot. | 要跟我走的人 剁一下脚 |
[18:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:15] | Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[18:18] | You’re coming with me. Come on, Phyllis. | 你和我走 来吧 Phylis |
[18:25] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[18:27] | Here we go. | |
[18:29] | Get up. | Michael 起来 |
[18:31] | All right. Time to go. | 好的 该走了 |
[18:32] | Time to go. Jim, let’s go. | Jim 我们走吧 |
[18:34] | Come on! | – 跟我走吧 |
[18:35] | – What are you doing? – I think maybe Hank should be here. | 你在做什么? 我认为Hank应该出现 |
[18:38] | No, I don’t need Hank. | Hank? 不 我不需要Hank |
[18:41] | You’re gonna mess with me? I’ll tell you something, Charles. | 你敢惹我? 知道我拿你怎么样吗? 我告诉你 Charles |
[18:44] | I don’t even care because I’ve got nothing to lose. | 我根本不在乎 因为我没什么可失去的 哦 不 天啊 不 不 |
[18:49] | All right. It’s not worth it. | 不值得 |
[19:04] | What? | 噢 不 怎么了? |
[19:06] | I’m going with him. | 我要和他走 |
[19:07] | What? | 什么?Pam |
[19:09] | I’m going. | 我要跟他去! |
[19:12] | You can’t be serious. | Pam 不是真的吧 |
[19:14] | Michael, wait! | Michael 等等 |
[19:17] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你走! |
[19:20] | You are? | 真的吗? 是的 |
[19:28] | It’s gonna be great. | 好吧 太好了 |
[19:30] | Great. | 太好了 |
[19:31] | Except I don’t want to be a receptionist anymore. | 但我不做前台了 |
[19:35] | Right. | 好的 |
[19:37] | – Executive assistant. – Salesman. | 主管助理 我要做销售 |
[19:40] | All right. | 好的 – 定了 – 定了 – 好的 – Jim呢? – 我不了 – 好吧 那我们走吧 |
[19:43] | – | – Deal. |
[19:46] | Deal. – Well, Jim? – Still no. Well, let’s go. | |
[19:51] | All my stuff is still upstairs. | 我的东西还在楼上 |
[19:53] | – Are people watching? – Probably. | 人们在看吗? 很可能 |
[19:58] | It’s not how you leave an office. | Michael 不要这样离开办公室 |
[20:01] | We’re having a company meeting here. | 一个全新的公司在等她 我把你东西带回家 |
[20:05] | – I will bring all your stuff home. – OK, I’ll see you later. | – 好的 – |
[20:08] | See you later. | 再见 – 再见 |
[20:27] | So we had a personnel change today. | 那么 |
[20:30] | Shouldn’t affect our day-to-day, but | 今天的人员变动 虽然不会影响到日常运作 |
[20:32] | until we get a new receptionist, I want Kevin on the phones. | 但在找到新的前台之前 我要Kevin接电话 |
[20:36] | Phones. | 接电话? |
[20:37] | Also, there’s been way too much wasting time. | 我仍然觉得有人在浪费时间 |
[20:40] | Stanley So Stanley… I want you on top of that. | |
[20:43] | I want you to be my productivity czar. | 你要注意一下 你来做效率经理 |
[20:46] | Good. | 好的 |
[20:48] | That’s it on my list so, | 就这样 |
[20:50] | no excuses, guys. Let’s get going, OK? | 没有借口 大家加油 好吗 听校: 梦死醉生之NEWNEW |