时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | It’s britney, bitch. | 是小甜甜的歌 |
[00:17] | And i am back in the form of a new company– | 我复出了 开了新公司 |
[00:20] | The michael scott paper company. | Michael Scott纸业公司 |
[00:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:32] | Not gonna make this one. | 这里停不下 |
[00:40] | Love thhair. | 新发型不错 |
[00:45] | – Good morning, michael. – Hello. | – 早啊 Michael – 哈罗 |
[00:49] | They took away my parking space, But they can’t take away my pride. | 他们剥夺了我的停车位 但无法夺走我的尊严 |
[00:58] | I would like to invite you all to come along with me | 我要邀请你们所有人 |
[01:01] | On a journey. | 与我踏上一段旅程 |
[01:11] | Welcome… | 热烈欢迎您… |
[01:13] | to theichael scott paper company. | 来到Michael |
[01:49] | The office 521 | Scott纸业公司 办公室 |
[01:53] | You know, i thought we could take the customer on a… | 知道么 我们可以带客户去… |
[01:57] | then… | 然后… |
[02:00] | then we could… | 然后我们可以… |
[02:02] | You realize you’re not actually talking to me, right? | 你意识到你在自言自语吗? |
[02:05] | – Then… – Hey, kelly? | – 然后… – 嘿 Kelly? |
[02:08] | Yes, charles. You wanted me. | 我在 Charles 你要我 |
[02:10] | Oh, no, i meant– I meant that kelly. | 哦 不 我要找 那个Kelly |
[02:13] | The new receptionist is also named kelly. | 新来的前台 名字也叫Kelly |
[02:15] | So kelly kapoor has decided to hover around my desk | 所以Kelly Kapoor决定… 盘旋在我桌子周围 |
[02:18] | So that she can run into charles’ office Every time he calls for kelly. | 她一听到Charles呼唤 就风一般的跑进去 |
[02:21] | She thinks that if she says “you wanted me,” enough, | 她认为 只要把 “你要我”说得出神入化 |
[02:24] | He will, in fact, want her. | 他就会真的”要”她 |
[02:26] | It’s not the worst plan she’s ever had. | 丑女多做怪 |
[02:29] | Oh, and, kelly… | 噢 Kelly |
[02:30] | Yes, charles… yes, you wanted me. | 我在 charles… 我在 你要我 |
[02:34] | Okay, i’m gonna call you kapoor, okay. | 好 我以后叫你Kapoor 好吗 |
[02:36] | And you hannon. | 叫你Hannon |
[02:38] | If we’re changing names, can i be erin? | 如果换名字的话 叫我Erin |
[02:40] | It’s my middle name. | 是我的中间名字 |
[02:41] | Erin? Okay. That’s very pretty. | – Erin? 好的 |
[02:44] | Thanks. | 非常美的名字 – 谢谢 |
[02:44] | Well, you know what my middle name is? Rajani ghanda– And i hate it! | 你知道我的中间名字吗? 是Rajani |
[02:47] | I hate it! | Ghanda– 而且我讨厌这个名字 难听死了! |
[02:51] | I thought rajani ghanda was a boy’s name. | 我以为Rajani Ghanda 是男人名字 |
[03:02] | We are in the heart of it. | 我们位于心脏位置 |
[03:05] | And the surge of water carries our business Out to the sea. | 奔腾的水流 带领我们的生意涌入大海 |
[03:10] | What should we do now? | 现在做什么? |
[03:12] | We wait and hope that people show up To the pancake luncheon. | 我们耐心等待人们 来参加煎饼午餐会 |
[03:17] | ??I think i have done absolutely everything you can do To prepare for the day. | 我不知道 我已经尽力 为今天做好了准备 |
[03:21] | I’ve updated our contacts. | 我更新了客户表 |
[03:23] | I have gotten quotes from suppliers. | 拿到了供货商的报价 |
[03:25] | I have sent out an e-Vite for our big, Grand-Opening pancake luncheon. | 我还发了电子邮件 邀请人们参加盛大的煎饼午餐会 |
[03:30] | Six yeses, one maybe, only 11 nos. | 6人接受 1人也许来 只有11个不来 |
[03:35] | and 788 not yet replieds. | 788人还没回信 |
[03:38] | But of that group, 782 have viewed it. | 但是呢 他们当中 有782人读过邮件了 |
[03:44] | I’m going to need… | 我需要… |
[03:46] | 800 of these On nice, bright paper. | 用精美明亮的纸复印800份 |
[03:50] | ??Coupon for unparalleled customer service. | 以及一张”无与伦比客服优惠券” |
[04:01] | I make that one copy And i become the girl who makes copies. | 我要复印了这一次 就会成为复印专业户 |
[04:05] | And by the end of the day i’m receptionist again. | 最后 我又倒退成前台了 |
[04:08] | And the worst part is, i like making copies. | 更糟糕的是 我喜欢复印 |
[04:11] | The paper comes out all warm and stuff. | 纸张出来的时候又暖又热 |
[04:14] | And it’s cold in there, ’cause it’s technically a closet. | 而办公室却很冷 严格来说是个厕所 |
[04:25] | What do you think? | – 觉得怎么样? |
[04:26] | Let me check. | – 让我看看 |
[04:30] | Oh, no! Clearly a hunter… | 哦 不! 明显是个猎人… |
[04:31] | Who knows how to throw an outfit together. | – 穿的真专业啊 |
[04:33] | Thank you. | – 谢谢 |
[04:34] | Yes, i am taking andy hunting after work. | 是的 下班后我带Andy去打猎 |
[04:37] | Not long ago we were sexual competitors. | 不久之前我们还是情敌 |
[04:39] | I used to hate him, hate him, hate him, hate him. | 过去我恨他入骨 |
[04:43] | I studied him to figure out why i h.?? | 我研究他 我想知道我为什么讨厌他 |
[04:46] | But that blossomed into a very real friendship, As these things often do. | 但不打不相识 我们之间开出了友谊之花 |
[04:51] | You should come into town this weekend, man. | 你周末来吧 哥们 |
[04:53] | Yeah, we’ll hang out scranton style. | 对 我们按Scranton风格来玩耍 |
[04:55] | Hey, you said you were gonna be out of town this weekend. | 嘿 你说周末你不在城里 |
[04:58] | Please don’t listen to my phone calls. | 请不要偷听我打电话 |
[05:01] | Yeah, she’s like, um… | 对 她嘛 |
[05:03] | She’d probably be a six in new york, But she’s, like, a seven here in scranton. | 在纽约时她像6岁 在这里她像是7岁 |
[05:07] | Then the boss is my old boss from dunder mifflin. | 还有我的老板 是Dunder Mifflin以前的老板 |
[05:12] | It’s a small space. | 这里地方也不大 |
[05:14] | Hey, jim, can i get a– | – 嘿 |
[05:15] | hi. | Jim 可以… |
[05:17] | Hi. | – 嗨 |
[05:18] | I need a rundown of your clients. Can you give that to me? | 我需要你的客户的纲要 – |
[05:20] | – Sure. – Yeah? | 可以给我吗 – 当然 |
[05:21] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 是吗? 好的 – 是的 |
[05:25] | What the hell is a rundown? | “纲要”是什么东西? |
[05:29] | When did you need that rundown by? | 你最迟什么时候需要纲要? |
[05:31] | – As soon as possible. – Okay. | – 尽快 – 好的 |
[05:32] | – Just get it right. – Yeah. Gotcha. | – 要写好 – |
[05:35] | Of course. | 好的 没问题 当然 |
[05:36] | I’m gonna dive into the rundown. | 我会一头扎进”纲要”里的 |
[05:38] | I’ll be exhausted, ’cause it’s like a triathlon. | 我会竭尽全力 像铁人三项那样 |
[05:40] | Did you want to close this? | 要我关门吗 |
[05:42] | Close–Keep it… | 关… 开着吧 |
[05:51] | You know, there’s a ghost in this office. | – 办公室里有一只鬼 |
[05:53] | Really? | – 真的? |
[05:54] | A woman was murdered on this very floor in 1816. | 1816年 一个女人在这一层楼被谋杀 |
[05:57] | Haddie mcgonagle. | 名叫Haddie |
[05:59] | she was a prostitute. | Mcgonagle 她是个妓女 |
[06:01] | Why was she in this building? | 她为何来这里? |
[06:02] | No, this whole place used to be a brothel. | 不 这里以前是妓院 |
[06:05] | There was a tavern on the ground floor. | 一楼曾是个酒馆 |
[06:07] | – That’s crazy. – Yeah, isn’t it? | – 难以置信 – 谁说不是呢 |
[06:10] | She was bludgeoned to death By the business end of a riding crop. | 她被短马鞭锤打致死 |
[06:13] | – Oh, my god. – It was gruesome. | – 我的天 – 令人毛骨悚然 |
[06:16] | They say she walks these hallways. | 人们说她在走廊里游荡 |
[06:19] | If you ever feel a tapping on your shoulder, | 如果你感到有人 敲你的肩膀 |
[06:21] | That could be haddie, begging for her life. | 可能是那只鬼 求你饶了她的命 |
[06:25] | And it could mean that you’re next. | 那也意味着 你是替死鬼 |
[06:32] | Just kidding. | – 开玩笑的 |
[06:33] | You finding everything okay? | – 在这里一切好吗? |
[06:35] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | – 是的 – 是吗? |
[06:36] | Got some ice. | 我来拿些冰块 |
[06:42] | Oh, this is awkward. | 噢 |
[06:53] | So i’ll see you guys around. | 不好意思 |
[07:03] | ??Buddy. | 哥们 |
[07:08] | Hey, ryan, could you get to that copy from before? | 嘿 Ryan 帮我复印刚才的资料 好吗 |
[07:11] | ??Ter at that stuf | Pam比较擅长 |
[07:13] | that is so insulting. | 你看不起人 |
[07:14] | How is it insulting to say that you’re good at something? | 我说你擅长 怎么是看不起人呢 |
[07:16] | Because the thing that you’re saying i’m good at | 因为你说我擅长的… |
[07:18] | Is pushing a big green button a bunch of times. | 就是重复按一个绿色的按钮 |
[07:20] | I’m not judging it. It’s like… | 不是我说什么 |
[07:23] | I could run gm, but i couldn’t fix a car. | 我可以管理通用汽车公司 但我不会修理汽车 |
[07:27] | It’s not saying that one is better than the other. | 只是分工不同 |
[07:29] | Seriously? | 真的吗? |
[07:30] | ‘Cause it sounds like one of those Is better than the other. | 听来似乎某些工作要体面些 |
[07:33] | – what the hell?! – Listen, listen, listen, listen, listen! | – 做什么?! – 听我说! |
[07:36] | I need somebody to make a copy of this! | 谁给我复印一下 |
[07:39] | Because i don’t make copies. I’m the boss. Got it? | 因为我不能复印 我是老板 懂吗? |
[07:42] | – I make originals. – Yeah, i make originals too. | 我负责创意 我也可以负责创意 |
[07:45] | – Shut up. – stop it! Stop it! Bickering… | – 闭嘴 – |
[07:47] | stop it! | 够了够了 别吵了 闭嘴! |
[07:49] | – Really. – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是的 |
[07:51] | not much. What’s up with you? | 还好了 你怎么样? |
[07:54] | No, that’s okay. I’m in the bathroom. | 没关系 我在厕所 |
[07:56] | Hey, you been watching damages this year? | 嘿 你看这季的<烈火情人>了吗 |
[07:59] | It’s so good. | 特别精彩 |
[08:01] | No, you gotta tune in. It’s as good as anything on hbo. | 你应该看一下 比HBO台的好看多了 |
[08:07] | Hey, does blue go with tan? | 晒黑的人 穿蓝色可以吗? |
[08:10] | Somebody just make the copy. | 你们谁复印一下 |
[08:11] | I have, like, a blue shirt. I don’t wear a lot of colors… | 我有一件蓝色衬衣 我不喜欢穿花衣服 不做出行动 就等于放弃 – |
[08:15] | ?? | 语出Wayne Gretzky – 来自Michael Scott |
[08:19] | Just make that copy, okay? | 去复印 好吗 |
[08:32] | Seriously? | 开什么玩笑? |
[08:34] | This is what’s so important, Putting naked pictures on the desktop. | 这就是你的”要事”么? 放个裸体女郎在桌面上? |
[08:36] | That’s me and my friend jasmine, from thailand. | 那是我和泰国的朋友Jasmine的合影 |
[08:38] | I don’t want to look at your friend jasmine’s boobs all day. | 我不想一整天 看着你朋友Jasmine的乳房 |
[08:40] | You could be hot too if you made any effort at all. | 你努力一下 也可以性感一点 |
[08:44] | Like how? Dying my hair blonde? | 怎样做?染成金发? |
[08:46] | This is from the sun. | 我的是太阳晒的 |
[08:47] | Oh, yeah, i bet. | 噢 说的没错 |
[08:48] | They’re getting on my nerves, mom. | 他们要让我发疯了 |
[08:50] | Both of them. | 妈妈 他们俩 |
[08:52] | R thinks he’s too good to be here, And p is not as much fun without jim. | R认为他是大材小用 P没有Jim在身边 一点也不好玩 |
[08:56] | ??Mic c hear you. | Michael 我们听见了 |
[08:57] | I’m on the phone. Please. | 我在打电话 拜托 |
[08:59] | Mom, i’m gonna have to call you back. | 妈妈 我再打给你 |
[09:01] | P is being a giant b. | P在发�n |
[09:03] | ?? | 好了 该我了 |
[09:05] | No, don’t take that. Give that back. | 不 别动 给我 |
[09:07] | – Give it back for what? – ?? | 给你又能怎样? |
[09:07] | What are you?? | 你要拿它做什么呢? |
[09:09] | – ??Ina make a spread sheet. – You’re gonna make another spread sheet. | – 我再做一张表格 – 你再做一张表格 |
[09:10] | – Yeah, exactly. – ?? | 是啊 我猜对了 |
[09:11] | – It’s my turn. Come on! Ryan! – ?? | 该我了 给我!Ryan! |
[09:13] | They always say that it is a mistake To hire your friends. | 人们说 雇佣朋友做员工 永远是错误的 |
[09:17] | And they are right. | 他们完全正确 |
[09:19] | So i hired my best friends. | 我雇佣了我最好的朋友 |
[09:21] | And this is what i get? | 就是这个下场? |
[09:25] | Hey, buddy, | 嘿 |
[09:26] | what are you up to? | 哥们 在忙什么 |
[09:28] | nerthin. | 嗯 没啥 |
[09:31] | ?? | 听我说 |
[09:32] | ??to erin earlier, | 我看你和Erin说话时 |
[09:34] | I noticed that your pupils dilated | 我注意到 |
[09:36] | And your skin?? | 你瞳孔扩散 你皮肤发红 |
[09:38] | And i’m assuming a little bit of blood rushed In.?? | 我猜测 血液也冲进了你的阴茎 |
[09:46] | ??Well, a little bit of blo rushed into ne as we. | 其实一些血液也冲进了我那里 |
[09:48] | So where does that leave us? | 结果我们会怎样? |
[09:51] | The last thing i wanna do is step on your funk, man. | 我最不愿意的事 是抢你的马子 |
[09:56] | And i yours. | 我也是 |
[09:58] | So i will cede her to you. | 所以我把她让给你 |
[10:00] | – No, that’s ridiculous. – No, no, no. | – 不 你太荒唐了 – 不不不 |
[10:02] | Look, you’ve been here longer. | 听我说 你是老资格 |
[10:04] | And besides, i’m a better wing man Than i am a boyfriend, so… | 而且我适合帮人泡妞 |
[10:07] | I just want you and i to hang out, you know. Just… | 我只想我们俩玩个痛快 我们 砰 |
[10:14] | ??N up. | 听我说 |
[10:21] | It has come to my attention | 我注意到 |
[10:23] | that some people in this office | 办公室里的某些人 |
[10:25] | Are not getting along with other people in this office. | 与办公室里的另一些人 合不来 |
[10:28] | And i think i have come up with the reason why. | 我认为 我已经找到了原因 |
[10:31] | This office space is too small. | 办公室空间太小 |
[10:34] | – Definitely. – Okay. | – 的确 – 好 |
[10:36] | There are four corners in this room. | 这房间有四个角落 |
[10:40] | Each corner is to be a personal space For each one of you. | 每个角落 就是你们每人的空间 |
[10:45] | Whichever corner you want. And make it your own. | 随便挑一个角落 那就是你的天地 |
[10:48] | – We could work from home. – Or you could fire one of us. | 我们可以在家工作 或解雇我们其中一个… |
[10:51] | – Whoever has less education. – Okay, guys, thank you for the offers. | 学历较低的人 好 谢谢大家的提议 |
[10:55] | But i want you to get pumped about this corner idea. | 但我希望你们为我的角落创意 而欢呼雀跃 |
[10:57] | All right? One, two, three, | 好吗 一 |
[10:59] | Wha do ?? | 二 三 我们怎么做? |
[11:01] | Corner idea. | 角落创意 |
[11:02] | No, you’re supposed to say rock the house! | 不 你们应该大喊 “大闹天宫” |
[11:03] | – Rock the house. – How would we know that? | – 大闹天宫 – 我怎么知道? |
[11:05] | Hey, dude, | 嘿 |
[11:07] | do you know what a rundown is? | 老兄 你知道什么是”纲要”吗? |
[11:10] | Use it in a sentence. | 整句话是什么? |
[11:13] | can you get this rundown for me? | 可以把”纲要”给我吗 |
[11:15] | Try another sentence. | 换一句 |
[11:17] | This rundown better be really good. | 把”纲要”写写好 |
[11:19] | I don’t know. But it sounds like the rundown is really important. | 我不懂 但听起来这个”纲要”蛮重要的 |
[11:21] | Charles asked me to do this rundown Of all my clients. | Charles叫我把所有客户的”纲要”给他 |
[11:23] | Why don’t you just ask him– | – 你怎么不问他? |
[11:24] | No, i can’t. It was, like, hours ago. | – 我不能问 他几小时前说的 |
[11:27] | What have you been doing? | 那你这么久做什么了? |
[11:28] | Try another sentence. | 再换一句 |
[11:31] | Last night was crazy. | 昨晚糟透了 |
[11:33] | Jojo… | JoJo… 是的 |
[11:35] | yeah. He did a doughnut in the parking lot In front of a cop. | 他在停车场 在警察面前做了一个甜甜圈 |
[11:38] | And then he yells, “hey, cop, you like doughnuts?” Then we drive off. | 然后他喊 “嘿 警察 喜欢吃甜甜圈吗?” 然后开车跑了 (警察喜欢吃甜甜圈是一种惯用形容) |
[11:42] | ??Noust stayed there. | 不 他留在那里 |
[11:45] | I want that new phone. | 我想要那个新手机 |
[11:47] | No, the other one. | 不 是另一个 |
[11:49] | No, the other one. No, you know which one i’m talking about. | 不 是另一个 你知道我意思 |
[11:51] | It’s the one– | 是有浏览器的那个 |
[11:53] | No, the one with the awesome browser. | |
[11:55] | no, not that one. | 不 不是那个 |
[11:57] | that’s my corner. | Pam 那是我的角落 |
[11:59] | I thought that was your corner. | 我以为那才是你的角落 |
[12:01] | No, this is where i work. | 不 我只在这里工作 |
[12:03] | I can’t relax in the same corner where i work. | 工作的地方无法放松 |
[12:06] | ??Myorner’s the one with the copier? | 我的角落是放复印机的地方? |
[12:10] | Pam | Pam, i don’t make the rules. |
[12:15] | Yeah. | 规矩不是我定的 |
[12:17] | ??I wish my ipod couldmake phone c | 我希望我的iPod可以打电话 |
[12:20] | No, i don’t want an iphone. I know what an iphone is. | 不 我不要iPhone 我知道什么是iPhone |
[12:29] | You started on that rundown yet? | 你开始做”纲要”了吗 |
[12:34] | Oh, this is just something i’m takinoh.Eak with.?? | 哦 这个只是我休息时做的 |
[12:36] | But i will get back to the rundown, | – 但我马上就会去做”纲要”的 |
[12:39] | – right now. – Okay, great. | – 很好 |
[12:40] | Hey you know what, Do you have a rundown that i could take a look at, | 嘿 你有没已经做好的”纲要”? |
[12:43] | Just so i know what type of rundown you’re looking for? | 让我观摩学习一下 |
[12:45] | Just keep it simple. | – 做的简洁一些就好 – 简洁一些 我可以做到 |
[12:46] | Keeping it simple That’s what i’m doing. | – 做的简洁一些就好 – 简洁一些 我可以做到 |
[12:47] | But i am working hard on this one–Real hard. | 但做这个 我已经很努力了 |
[12:49] | You’re working hard on this? | 你很努力的做这个? |
[12:52] | No, not–Not too hard. Not hardright.?? | 不 不是努力的做 没努力到应该的地步 |
[12:55] | ?? | 是啊 |
[12:56] | I mean, why work harder than you should? no, i– | 为什么要那么努力 |
[13:07] | – Can i help you? – No, thanks. | – 有何贵干? – 没有 谢谢 |
[13:09] | – Hey. – Hey, i’m here to see charles. | 嘿 |
[13:11] | Okay. | 我来找Charles |
[13:13] | – Hey, charles. – Hey, pam. | – 嘿 Charles – 嘿 Pam |
[13:15] | I know you’re a very busy man, So i’ll cut rito the chase.?? | – 我知道你是大忙人 |
[13:17] | Okay. | 所以我开门见山 – 好的 |
[13:18] | I’d like my old job back. | 我想做回以前的工作 |
[13:20] | I don’t know what to tell you– The job’s been taken. | 不知怎么和你说 你的工作有人做了 |
[13:25] | Well, i could come back as a salesman. | 那我可以做销售 |
[13:26] | I have experience now. | 我现在有经验了 |
[13:29] | Or i could come back as your personal assistant. | 或者做你的私人助理 |
[13:31] | You know, sort your mail, set your appointments. | 查看邮件 安排约会 |
[13:33] | I know all the people. | 我认识所有的人 |
[13:34] | ?? | 不 |
[13:36] | Personal shop?? | – 私人购物顾问? |
[13:37] | No. | – 不 |
[13:40] | Well, it was great catching up with you. | 很高兴和你聊天 |
[13:42] | And i’ll see you around the building. | – 楼里楼外的 |
[13:43] | Okay. | 回头见吧 – 好的 |
[13:45] | I’m just gonna sit here for a little bit longer, If that’s okay. | 可以的话 我在这多坐一会儿 |
[13:50] | The air smells so good. | 空气真好 |
[13:52] | I don’t remember it smelling so good. | 我不记得这里空气这么好 |
[13:55] | The chairs ata?? | 椅子也舒服 |
[14:03] | Oh, hey! Stanley, phyllis, come on in. | 噢嘿! Stanley Phyllis 进来吧 |
[14:07] | Welcome, welcome. Let me give you the tour. | 欢迎欢迎 我带你们参观一下 |
[14:09] | I get it. Do you need to see more? | 我参观完了 你还要参观吗 |
[14:12] | – It’s really cute. – Thank you. You remember ryan. | – 这里好可爱 – 谢谢 你们记得Ryan吗 |
[14:17] | And pam is around here somewhere. | Pam就在附近 |
[14:20] | She’s upstairs talking to charles. | 她在楼上和Charles聊天呢 |
[14:23] | What for? | – 聊什么? |
[14:24] | I don’t know. | – 不知道 |
[14:27] | Are we staying till 5:00? | 我们5点下班?? |
[14:30] | ?? | 是的 |
[14:33] | Maybe the michael scott paper company was A huge mistake. | 也许Michael Scott纸业公司 是个巨大的错误 |
[14:38] | I should leave. | 我该离开这里 |
[14:40] | ?? | 我应该离开 |
[14:42] | ???That’l | 做我自己的公司 才能扬眉吐气 |
[14:49] | Get your free pancakes. | 免费煎饼 |
[14:51] | They are delicious. They are nutritious. | 非常可口 非常营养 |
[14:55] | They are complimentary. | 赞不绝口 |
[14:58] | Young sir, would you like a free pancake? | 年轻的先生 您要免费煎饼吗 |
[14:59] | I’m texting. I don’t want to get my hands sticky. | 我在发短信 不想弄脏手 |
[15:01] | Ryan | Ryan, enough with the texting machine. |
[15:04] | Come on. | 发短信也够了吧 拜托 |
[15:05] | And tuck in your shirt. You’re the face of this company. | 把衬衣塞进裤子里 你是公司的门面 |
[15:11] | – Hey, pam. – Hey. | – 嘿 Pam – 嘿 |
[15:13] | You sorta disappeared there for a while–Where you been? | 你消失了一会儿 你去哪了? |
[15:15] | Yeah, i needed to take care of some stuff. | 我要处理一些事情 |
[15:17] | Yeah? | – 是吗? |
[15:17] | That’s as specific as i’d like to be. | – 其他无可奉告 |
[15:20] | Well, at least you’re still being honest with me. | 至少你还能跟我说实话 |
[15:27] | There’s the rundown you asked for. | 这是你要的”纲要” |
[15:29] | I may have expanded some areas that you weren’t prepared for. | 可能还增加了一些内容 |
[15:31] | Great, fax that to everyone on the distribution list. | 很好 |
[15:35] | sure. | 传真给分销名单上的人 没问题 |
[15:37] | Do you want to look at it first? | 你要先看看吗? |
[15:38] | Do i need to? | – 有必要吗? |
[15:39] | No, no, no, i just… | – 没有 没没没 |
[15:43] | Wanted to make sure we have the same format. | 只想确认 我做的格式正确 |
[15:48] | So the distribution list is gonna be my– | – 那么分销名单… – 什么? |
[15:52] | – What’s that? – The one i have. | 就是我常用的 |
[15:54] | I’ll use the one i have. | 我会用我常用的 |
[15:58] | Just faxing my dad a rundown. | 我把”纲要”传真给我爸了 |
[16:03] | ?? | 我们公司很小 |
[16:07] | Ll, but we’re ea do you have a card??? | 但我们尽力要打出响亮的名声出来 有名片吗 |
[16:10] | Nope, i don’t have a card, but i’ll do you one better. | 不 没有名片 但有更好的 |
[16:13] | A little scrap of paper. | 一片小纸条 |
[16:17] | ?? | |
[16:19] | These are terrible, boss. | 很难吃 老大 |
[16:20] | You’ve gotta make ’em in a circle So that they cook evenly. | 你要做成圈 才可以均匀受热 |
[16:23] | – They’re shaped like paper. – I don’t even want these. | 我把煎饼做得像纸 我都不想吃了 |
[16:30] | ?? | 我带给孩子们吃 |
[16:41] | * ?? * | * 乡村路 |
[16:45] | * ??? * | 带我回家 * |
[16:46] | ??I like that song. | 抱歉 |
[16:48] | you’re good. | 我爱这首歌 你弹得很好 |
[16:50] | – You’re good. – Thank you. | – 你唱得很好 – 谢谢 |
[16:51] | That was great, but it’s just sort of– | 你弹得很好 但还是有点生涩 |
[16:54] | It’s still a little choppy like. But don’t worry, it’s hard. | 但别担心 这首曲子本来就难 |
[16:56] | I mean, it took me a while too. It’s like… | 我也练了很久 是这样的 哇 |
[17:07] | What? | 什么? 哦天啊 |
[17:08] | Oh, my god, you heard that? I’m so embarrassed. | 你听到了? 真不好意思 |
[17:10] | – I’m so, like, rusty. – It was good. | 我弹得不熟练 |
[17:11] | You’re really coming along. | 你弹得很好 我们一起弹 |
[17:12] | It’s really technically proficient, | 你技术上已经不错了 |
[17:14] | ??But yort or soul in it. | 但是呢 你要把感情放进去 |
[17:16] | Really? | 真的? |
[17:30] | Hey, you want to sing with me? | 我弹你唱? |
[17:32] | * almost heaven * | |
[17:35] | * west virginia * | |
[17:37] | * blue ridge mountains * * shenandoah river * | |
[17:40] | In german! | |
[17:41] | * ?? * | |
[17:44] | * ??? * | |
[17:46] | * younger than the mountains * | |
[17:49] | * blowin’ like a breeze * | |
[17:50] | * ?? * | |
[17:55] | * to the place i belong * | |
[17:59] | * ??Virg * | |
[18:01] | * ?? * | |
[18:03] | * take me home country roads * | |
[18:07] | Take it, andy! | |
[18:10] | * take me hom?? * | |
[18:12] | * to the place i belong * | |
[18:18] | ?? | 别闹了 |
[18:32] | I once had a dream | 我做了一个梦 |
[18:33] | that i was eating??Ut butter an. | 我吃了花生酱和吞拿鱼三明治 |
[18:36] | And let me tell you something, it was delicious. | 知道吗 梦里吃起来很香甜 |
[18:40] | So the next day i decided to make that sandwich. | 第二天 我决定做一个三明治 |
[18:45] | And in real life it is disgusting. | 但在现实中 它很难吃 |
[18:48] | It is a disgusting sandwich. | 是个恶心的三明治 |
[18:51] | And the reason i tell you this story… | 我为什么要讲这个故事 |
[18:54] | Pick up the phone. Just– | 接电话 Dunder– |
[18:58] | Dunder–Michael scott paper company, this is pam. | Michael Scott纸业公司 我是Pam |
[19:03] | Hi, russell from the pancake luncheon. How are you? | 噢 嗨 煎饼午餐会的Russell 你好吗 |
[19:08] | Well, we’d like to do business with you too. | 我们也很愿意和您做生意 |
[19:11] | ?? | 我该怎样为您效劳呢? |
[19:13] | ??? | |
[19:14] | – keep going. – tell him we have free delivery. | – 继续说 – 告诉他我们免费送货 |
[19:16] | we already offered free delivery. | – 我们已经提供了免费送货了 |
[19:17] | ??They doknow that. | – 他们不知道 |
[19:20] | i can offer you free delivery?? At ace tod | 您今天的任何订单都可以免费送货 |
[19:24] | God! | 天啊 |
[19:26] | Okay. 20 boxes? | 好的 20箱? |
[19:28] | Uh, i can do– Just a second. | 价钱是– 请稍候 |
[19:30] | – ?? – I can do 20 boxes at $43 a box | 20箱给您算 每箱43美元 |
[19:36] | Great. | 很好 |
[19:38] | Write it down. | 写下来 |
[19:39] | – ?? – | – ?? |
[19:40] | – ?? – Just say the word. | 向他保证 – 保证什么? 说这个词! |
[19:42] | And i guarantee… | 我保证 |
[19:45] | That you will be satisfied. | 您会满意的 |
[19:47] | ‘Cause your satisfaction is our guarantee. | 因为您的满意 是我们的保证 |
[19:51] | We guarantee it. | 我们保证这一点 |
[19:53] | We look forward to doing business with you too. | 我们也很乐意与您达成生意 |
[19:55] | Thank you, russell. | 谢谢你 Russell |
[19:57] | – Yes! – I made a sale! | – 好的! – 我做成一单销售! |
[19:58] | – You did. – ?? | – 是的 |
[19:59] | yeah | – 喔 耶! |
[20:00] | – | – We did it. – She did it. |
[20:02] | ?? | 我们成功了 |
[20:03] | – ??? | |
[20:03] | ?? | 她成功了 |
[20:05] | Who would have thought | 谁会想到 |
[20:06] | that the thing That would save this company would be work? | 拯救公司的是一单业务? |
[20:09] | And pancakes. | 和煎饼呢? |
[20:12] | In the end, this day definitely had its ups and downs. | 说到底 每一天总会有喜有悲 |
[20:15] | I realize that we don’t have the biggest office. | 我知道 我们的办公室不是最大 |
[20:19] | Which is a surprise because 165 square feet Sounds like a lot… | 因为165平方英尺听起来很大 |
[20:24] | But we have people with the biggest hearts. | 但我们的员工心怀宽广 |
[20:27] | And i think for a small company, that is real– | 我认为对小公司来说 这才是真的– |
[20:32] | Someone went to the bathroom. | 有人上厕所 |
[20:37] | That is really what’s important. | 这才是最重要的 |
[20:41] | Literally, every song is better a cappella. Name a song. | 说真的 随便一首歌不伴奏会好听点 – |
[20:45] | Cherry pie. Warrant. | 随便说一首歌 – <樱桃派> 我保证 |
[20:46] | – Better a cappella. – No. | – 不伴奏好听 – 不是吧 |
[20:47] | – Really? – Yeah. Name another. | – 真的? – 是啊 |
[20:49] | Enter sandman. Metallica. | – 再说一首 – <睡眠入侵> 金属乐队的歌 |
[20:51] | Better a cappella. | 不伴奏好听 |
[20:53] | Rebel yell. Billy idol. | <反抗世代> Billy Idol的歌 |
[20:54] | Oh, way better a cappella. | 噢 不伴奏才好听 |
[20:56] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是啊 |