时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | At least once a year, i like to bring in | 我会给大家带来 |
[00:03] | Some of my kevin’s famous chili. | 著名的Kevin家的辣椒肉酱 |
[00:06] | The trick is to undercook the onions. | 秘方是 把洋葱微煎一下 |
[00:10] | Everybody is going to get to know each other in the pot. | 然后一起放进锅里 |
[00:14] | I’m serious about this stuff. | 我对这道菜很重视 |
[00:16] | I’m up the night before pressing garlic | 我半夜起来 捣碎了大蒜 |
[00:19] | And dicing whole tomatoes. | 把土豆全都切碎 |
[00:22] | I toast my own ancho chilies. | 我煮熟自己家种的Ancho辣椒 |
[00:25] | Oh! Jesus. | 噢 天啊! |
[00:27] | It’s a recipe passed down from malones for generations. | 这道秘方 在Malone家族世代相传 |
[00:31] | Oh! | 噢! |
[00:32] | It’s probably the thing i do best. | 这是我最擅长的事了 办公室 |
[01:01] | >> Someone is returning! | 有人回来了! |
[01:04] | He started his own company, and now he’s back. | 他曾经自己开了公司 然而现在他回归了 |
[01:08] | Who could it be? | 他是谁呢? |
[01:09] | I’ll give you a hint. | 我来提示一下 |
[01:11] | He is a man. | 他是个男人 |
[01:13] | A man you have missed with all your heart. | 一个你们真心思念的男人 |
[01:16] | A man who has ruined all other men for you. | 一个为你们摧毁敌人的男人 |
[01:19] | Who is it? | 他是谁呢? |
[01:22] | >> Who is it? | >> Who is it? – 他是谁呢? – 他是谁呢? |
[01:31] | It’s michael scott. | 他就是Michael Scott |
[01:36] | Hold it up. | 热烈欢迎 |
[01:37] | Conference room, five minutes. | 五分钟内 会议室集合 |
[01:42] | Well, i guess the first order of business | 好的 我看 我们的第一件公事 |
[01:45] | Is to welcome back me and pam and ryan. | 就是欢迎 我 Pam和Ryan的回归 |
[01:50] | And how about casual friday again, huh? | 今天又是休闲装星期五 |
[01:54] | Reinstituting casual friday? | 休闲装星期五全面回归! |
[01:55] | You all look great. | 你们穿着都很不错 |
[01:58] | What i want to do right now | 但我现在想做的… |
[02:00] | Is try something a little different. | 是来点有新意的 |
[02:02] | I’m going to throw it out there, starting with this meeting. | 我把主动权交给你们 |
[02:04] | I want you guys to run it. | 你们来主持会议 |
[02:05] | I want you to say whatever you want, | 你们可以畅所欲言 |
[02:07] | Take it away. | 掌握主动吧 |
[02:08] | Your meeting. | 你们自己的会议 |
[02:12] | >> Wh-What are you doing? | 你想做什么? |
[02:13] | >> If there is something | 如果有什么话… |
[02:15] | That you would like to say as a group, | 你们愿意一起说出来的… |
[02:16] | Then by all means, you may say it to me right now. | 那么大家就尽管 对我开口吧 |
[02:20] | >> Okay. >> Yes. | – 我说 – 好的 |
[02:21] | >> People are dressed inappropriately. | 员工穿衣不得体 |
[02:22] | >> Take it up with toby. | 跟Toby说去 |
[02:23] | What i want you to do | 我想要的呢… |
[02:25] | Is i want you to look inward. | 是你们审视内心 |
[02:27] | And i want you to reflect. | 我希望你们深思熟虑 |
[02:29] | And i want you to say something different. | 说点有新意的 |
[02:31] | >> Can you give us a hint? | 可以提示一下吗? |
[02:33] | >> When i needed salespeople for my new paper company, | 当我的新公司需要销售的时候 |
[02:36] | Everyone here turned their back on me. | 所有人都对我嗤之以鼻 |
[02:41] | Am i going to ask them to beg for forgiveness? | 我要他们恳求我的原谅吗? |
[02:43] | No. | 不 |
[02:45] | Am i going to ask for a big, crying apology? | 我要他们哭着给我道歉吗? |
[02:48] | No. | 不 |
[02:49] | Am i going to ask them to slit their wrists for me? | 我要他们承受割腕般的痛苦吗? |
[02:52] | No. | 不 |
[02:53] | I just want a tiny, microscopic version of that. | 我只需要他们小小的痛苦一下 |
[02:57] | Oscar, what were you going to say? | Oscar 你刚才想说什么? |
[02:59] | >> Nothing. | 没啊 |
[03:00] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[03:01] | >> All right. | 好的 |
[03:03] | >> Do i still have a job here? | 我的工作还能保住吗? |
[03:04] | >> Not important. | 那不重要 |
[03:05] | Okay, all right. | 哦 好吧 |
[03:08] | Yes. Yes, you have a job. | 是的 你可以继续工作 |
[03:11] | Frankly, you have a job because ryan and pam | 说实话 你能保住工作 是因为Ryan和Pam |
[03:14] | Are starting with us as salesmen. | 要做销售了 |
[03:16] | >> Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么? |
[03:18] | >> How is that going to work? | 那怎么可以? |
[03:19] | >> It’s going to work very smoothly, | 一切都会顺利的 |
[03:21] | Because pam and ryan are bringing over a ton of clients | 因为Pam和Ryan 会从Michael Scott纸业公司 |
[03:24] | From michael scott paper company and– | 带来一大堆客户的 |
[03:25] | >> You mean the clients you stole from us. | 你是说从我们手里抢走的客户? |
[03:27] | >> Yeah, aren’t we getting those clients back? | 那些客户不是归还给我们了吗? |
[03:29] | >> No, you lost those clients. | 不 你们失去了那些客户 |
[03:31] | >> I call foul, sir. >> Okay. | – 这不合规矩 先生 – 好吧 |
[03:32] | >> You were bought out. | 你是被买断的 |
[03:34] | So the company then bought out all of the stolen clients. | 公司买断了所有被抢走的客户 |
[03:37] | >> Okay, dwight, let me explain something to you. | 好吧 Dwight 我来向你解释 |
[03:39] | I set the rules and you follow them. | 我制定规则 你遵守规则 |
[03:42] | Blindly. Okay? | 无条件的遵守 |
[03:44] | And if you have a problem with that, | 如果你对此有疑问 |
[03:47] | Then you can talk to our complaint department. | 那就请你去找投诉部门 |
[03:50] | It’s a trash can. | 也就是垃圾桶 |
[03:57] | >> Don’t fall in love with me, kid. | 别爱上我 孩子 |
[04:06] | Boscov’s at the steamtown mall? | Steamtown购物中心买的Boscov’s? |
[04:08] | >> It sure looked good on the mannequin. | 在时装模特身上穿着 挺好看的 |
[04:10] | >> Well, you have good taste. >> Well, thanks. | – 你眼光不错 – 嗯 谢谢 |
[04:12] | I sure wish i had more time to talk to my clients, though. | 不过我希望可以 多和我的客户聊天 |
[04:15] | >> What? | 什么? |
[04:17] | >> Isn’t that what you said to a bunch of my clients | 你从我手里抢走的一堆客户 |
[04:18] | When you were stealing them? | 你说 |
[04:20] | That i didn’t have enough time for them? | 我和他们聊天的时间太少 |
[04:21] | >> Oh, i, um… | 噢 我 嗯… |
[04:23] | >> Close your mouth, sweetie, you look like a trout. | 闭上嘴吧 亲爱的 你像条鳟鱼 |
[04:28] | >> The man is wearing sandals. | 那人穿着凉鞋 |
[04:30] | I don’t need to see oscar’s toes at work. | 我不想上班时间 看着Oscar的脚趾头 |
[04:32] | Gross! I mean he looks like he just got off the boat! | 恶心死了! 好像刚种完地! |
[04:35] | >> Can’t you just not look at his feet? | 你别看他的脚 |
[04:37] | >> Excuse me? | 什么? |
[04:39] | Oh. You’re so educated, aren’t you, toby? | 噢 你受教育程度好高 不是吗 Toby? |
[04:42] | So trained to deal with a hysterical woman. | 你懂得怎么和 歇斯底里的女人打交道 |
[04:44] | I don’t want to look at his feet. | 我不想看他的脚 |
[04:45] | Do your job! | 尽点职责! |
[04:47] | >> Well, i was in the seminary for a year | 我在神学院学习了一年 |
[04:49] | And dropped out | 然后退学了 |
[04:51] | ‘Cause i wanted to have sex with this girl, cathy. | 因为我想和一个叫Cathy的女孩做爱 |
[04:53] | Followed her to scranton. | 我跟她来到了Scraton |
[04:56] | Took the first job i could find in h.R. | 在人力资源行业 找到了第一份工作 |
[04:59] | Later she divorced me. | 后来她和我离了婚 |
[05:02] | So no, i wouldn’t say i have a passion for h.R. | 所以 不 我对人力资源职业没什么激情 |
[05:08] | >> There you are, my friend. | 给你 朋友 |
[05:10] | >> Oh, thanks, man. | 哦 |
[05:13] | >> Pamela. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[05:14] | >> Thanks, michael. >> Yep. | – 谢谢 Michael – 不用 |
[05:21] | >> Fresh hot ink. | 新鲜发烫的墨水 |
[05:24] | >> “New file system.” | “新文件系统” |
[05:26] | >> Trust me, stanley, | 相信我 Stanley |
[05:27] | You’re going to want to read this memo very carefully. | 你最好仔细看一遍这份备忘录 |
[05:30] | >> I am not changing the way i do my files. | 我才不会改变 我的文件整理方法 |
[05:33] | >> No. No. | 不 不 |
[05:34] | This goes for all of you. | 你们都要看 |
[05:36] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[05:37] | You are going to want to heat my words. | 你们最好加热上面的字 |
[05:42] | When held over heat, | 如果把纸张加热的话 |
[05:43] | The invisible ink will reveal | 隐形墨水就会显现 |
[05:45] | That everyone should meet at the warehouse immediately. | 写着 大家立即到仓库碰头 |
[05:49] | Do not ask me where i got the invisible ink. | 别问我从哪搞来的隐形墨水 |
[05:54] | Urine. It was urine. | 尿 是尿 |
[06:00] | >> I’m sorry you’re offended by my shoes, | 抱歉你不喜欢我的鞋 |
[06:02] | But i’m not going to drive home to change. | 但我绝不可能开车回家换鞋 |
[06:04] | >> I could loan you a pair of socks. | 我可以借你一双袜子 |
[06:05] | >> No. >> No, they’re clean. | – 不 – 不 这是干净的 |
[06:07] | I was going to wear them to volleyball practice later. | 我一会要穿它 打排球 |
[06:08] | >> I don’t think so. | 我才不换呢 |
[06:11] | >> Andrew bernard. | 我是Andrew Bernard |
[06:13] | >> Okay, what are you still doing at your desk? | 你们还在办公桌呆着干吗呢? |
[06:15] | >> What are you still doing not at your desk? | 你不在你的办公桌干吗呢? |
[06:18] | >> Did you even read the memo? | 你们读了备忘录吗? |
[06:20] | >> All my files are now in reverse alphabetical order– | 我的文件都按反字母顺序摆好了 |
[06:23] | >> No, you idiot. | 不 你个笨蛋 |
[06:25] | There is a code embedded in the memo. | 备忘录里内嵌了密码 |
[06:27] | Listen, you need to round up all the salesmen, | 听着 你把所有销售都集中起来 |
[06:29] | Except for ryan and pam, | 除了Ryan和Pam |
[06:31] | And get them down to the warehouse pronto. | 叫他们立即到仓库来 |
[06:33] | >> Oh, it is on like a prawn who yawns at dawn. | “对虾对着黎明打哈欠” 这样的暗语? |
[06:37] | >> Stop doing rhyming poetry. | 别给我念压韵的诗歌 |
[06:39] | Just tell them, please. | 快点告诉他们 |
[06:40] | God, the simplest thing. | 天啊 这么简单的事 |
[06:44] | We’re in crisis mode here, do you understand? | 我们处境危险 懂吗? |
[06:46] | The two unqualified so-Called salespeople | 那两个不合格的 所谓的销售员 |
[06:49] | Are being favored | 受到了宠爱 |
[06:50] | Because they all failed together. | 因为他们曾同时虎落平阳 |
[06:53] | And frankly, i’m not convinced that michael and pam | 而且说实话 我怀疑 Michael和Pam |
[06:55] | Didn’t have a thing going while they were gone. | 开公司的时候也许有一腿 |
[06:56] | >> Can i address that? | 那个问题 我可以发言吗? |
[06:57] | >> No, you’re too close. >> Okay. | – 不可以 |
[06:59] | >> Stanley, how do you feel | 你要避嫌 – 好吧 |
[07:00] | About those two taking your clients? | 他们抢了你的客户 你什么感受? |
[07:01] | >> It’s not right. I don’t like it. | 感觉不对劲 我不喜欢这样 |
[07:03] | >> He doesn’t like it. | 他不喜欢这样 |
[07:05] | >> You don’t take my clients away | 不可以抢了我的客户 |
[07:06] | And give them to a secretary. | 然后把客户给了秘书 |
[07:07] | >> No offense, jim. | 不是针对你 Jim |
[07:09] | I think she’s very pretty. | 我觉得她还是很漂亮的 |
[07:10] | >> Her face is okay, but. | 她脸蛋长得还不错 但是… |
[07:12] | Jesus! | 天啊! |
[07:13] | What– What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[07:14] | >> I don’t know. I saw a crowd. | 不知道 我看这人多 |
[07:17] | I thought there might be a dogfight or something– | 我以为是有什么热闹看 |
[07:18] | >> Get out! | 走开! |
[07:19] | We need to do something. | 我们必须采取措施 |
[07:21] | I’m thinking maybe a coup or we take ryan hostage. | 我们或者政变 或者把Ryan抓为人质 |
[07:24] | >> Those sound too harsh. | 听起来太卤莽了 |
[07:26] | >> No, i’m not saying we do those things. | 不是真的去做 |
[07:27] | I’m saying something like those things. | 我只是说做类似的事 |
[07:29] | >> Of course. What is like a hostage? | 当然 什么是”类似人质”的事? |
[07:30] | >> Excellent question. | 问得好 |
[07:32] | >> We could write a strongly-Worded letter. | 我们可以写一封言辞强烈的信 |
[07:34] | >> Words will never be enough. | 言辞是不够的 |
[07:35] | >> Strongly-Painted picture. | 画面强烈的绘画 |
[07:37] | >> No, pictures are too interpretive. | 绘画难以表达清楚 |
[07:38] | >> Can i just say something? | 我可以说几句吗? |
[07:39] | I know that tempers are high, | 我知道大家都急噪 |
[07:41] | But i think the best way to handle this | 但处理问题的最好办法 |
[07:42] | Might be to just talk to michael directly. | 也许是直接跟Michael谈谈 |
[07:43] | >> Oh. | 噢 |
[07:45] | Well, that– | 那好吧 |
[07:47] | That’s a great idea, jim. | 这主意不错 Jim |
[07:48] | Oh, i totally see your point. | 我懂你意思了 |
[07:50] | Okay, we’ll talk to michael directly. | 好的 我们直接和Michael谈 |
[07:52] | So uh, meeting is over, i guess. | 那么呢 会议结束 |
[07:53] | I’ll see everyone upstairs. >> Great, see you upstairs. | – 我们楼上见 – 好的 楼上见 |
[07:55] | >> Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:56] | Guys. Psst, listen. | 同志们 注意 |
[07:59] | Now is the time for action. I’m talking action– | 现在是采取行动的时候了 要行动– |
[08:06] | >> That was great. >> I know. | – 太棒了 – 我知道 |
[08:07] | >> Why are you so mad? | 你为什么那么生气? |
[08:08] | >> You look so classy in that picture. | 照片显得你好有气质 |
[08:09] | >> I do? Well– | 是吗? |
[08:11] | >> Where is that bowl? >> Hey, you have a second? | – 那个奖杯去哪了? – 嘿 你们有时间吗? |
[08:13] | >> Michael scott paper company only. | 只限Michael Scott纸业公司内部进入 |
[08:16] | >> Yeah, i think you’re gonna want to cool it with that, | 我认为你们在这事上 该降降温了 |
[08:17] | ‘Cause it’s starting to upset the other salesmen. | 因为已经惹恼其他销售了 |
[08:19] | >> Okay, well… >> tough. | – 好吧 – 很难 |
[08:20] | >> I will– No, no. | 我不 |
[08:22] | I’ll talk to them when they all get back from the bathroom. | 他们从厕所回来后 我和他们谈谈 |
[08:24] | >> This is awkward to talk about | 我真不该说出来 |
[08:25] | But there may or may not be– But definitely is– | 他们也许在 也许不在 但确实在… |
[08:28] | A mutiny forming in the warehouse right now. | 仓库策划谋反 |
[08:31] | >> Against who? >> You. | – 反谁? – 你 |
[08:33] | Us. >> What? | – 反我们 – 什么? |
[08:34] | >> It’s gotta be because they all want their clients. | 他们这样是因为 他们想要回自己的客户 |
[08:36] | >> The old michael scott might have taken this, | 旧的Michael Scott 也许会生气 |
[08:39] | But not the new michael scott. | 但是新的Michasel Scott却不会 |
[08:40] | They are in for a bitter surprise. | 我要吓唬吓唬他们 |
[08:44] | I am not to be truffled with. | 我可不是吃素的 |
[08:47] | Six weeks ago, | 六个星期前 |
[08:48] | None of these people wanted to come with me. | 这些人里 没人愿意跟我走 |
[08:50] | You two were the only ones with the stones to follow. | 只有你们俩舍身取义 |
[08:53] | >> Mm-Hmm. | 是的 |
[08:54] | >> That was us, right there. | 那是我们 |
[08:55] | >> We were something else. | 我们很出色 |
[08:57] | >> What you gotta do | 你要做的是… |
[08:59] | Is you gotta go down to that warehouse | 是下楼 到仓库去 |
[09:00] | And you gotta crack some skulls. | 你砸碎他们的头颅 |
[09:02] | >> Mm-Hmm. >> Chiklis style. | – 是的 – 迈克奇科利斯风格 (神奇四侠中的大力士) |
[09:03] | >> Yeah, the commish. | 对 <铁面英雄> |
[09:05] | >> Yes, but chiklis shield style. | 是的 但要用奇科利斯的盾牌 |
[09:08] | >> Okay. >> Not commish style. | – 好的 – 不是奇科利斯风格 |
[09:09] | >> Yeah, yeah. The shield. | 对对 盾牌 |
[09:14] | >> It’s crazy what’s going on out there today, huh? | 今天他们都有点疯了 对吧? |
[09:16] | >> I know. Yeah, it’s…kinda– | 我知道 是啊 是有点– |
[09:20] | >> Sometimes it’s best just to stay out of it. | 有时候最好不要掺合进去 |
[09:22] | >> That’s true. That’s right. Yeah. | 你说得对 |
[09:25] | >> Want to play a game? | 想玩一盘吗? |
[09:33] | >> Hey, gang. Where you been? | 嘿 四人帮 你们去哪了? |
[09:36] | >> Lunch. >> Where’d you eat? | – 吃午饭 – 去哪吃的? |
[09:38] | >> A restaurant. | 饭店 |
[09:39] | >> What’d you have, stanley? | 吃了什么 Stanley? |
[09:41] | >> I had a salmon salad. | 我吃了三文鱼沙拉 |
[09:42] | With water, no ice. | 喝了清水 不加冰 |
[09:44] | I was going to get a soda, | 我本来想喝苏打水的 |
[09:45] | But the waitress talked me out of it. | 但是女招待劝我别喝 |
[09:46] | Her name was flo, she had black hair. | 她的名字叫Flo 她头发是黑色的 |
[09:48] | >> I had mexican food. | 我吃的是墨西哥饭 |
[09:49] | >> So since you guys already ate, | 既然你们都吃了 |
[09:50] | You won’t be eating the stuff | 那么你们就不会吃… |
[09:52] | That you brought with you for lunch, will you? | 你们自带的午餐了吧? |
[09:59] | Oh, wow, stanley. | 噢 哇 Stanley |
[10:03] | Is that egg salad? | 这是鸡蛋沙拉吗? |
[10:05] | Andy brought some salmon. >> That looks great. | – Andy带了一些三文鱼 – 看起来很好吃 |
[10:08] | >> Dwight, is that a meat sandwich? | 你这是猪肉三明治吗? |
[10:10] | You guys hungry? >> I can eat. | – 你们饿了吗 – 我还能吃几口 |
[10:12] | >> I’m going to have some of this meat sandwich. | 我要吃猪肉三明治 |
[10:16] | >> It’s pony. >> Mmm. | – 是小马肉 -嗯 |
[10:18] | What kind of sauce is on your salmon? | 三文鱼上是什么酱? |
[10:20] | >> Dijonnaise. >> Mmm. | – 地戎蘑菇 -嗯 |
[10:22] | Thanks for going out, guys. >> Mm-Hmm. | – 谢谢你们出去吃饭 -嗯 |
[10:25] | >> Hey, meredith, can i talk to you privately for a second? | 嘿 Meredith 可以和你私下谈谈吗? |
[10:28] | >> About what? | 谈什么? |
[10:29] | >> Your outfit. | 你的装束 |
[10:31] | >> What? What’s wrong with my outfit? | 怎么了? 我的装束怎么了? |
[10:33] | >> You– You might consider pulling it down a touch. | 你–你能不能把衣服往下拉一点 |
[10:37] | It’s ri– It’s riding up a little high. | 裙子也太短了 |
[10:39] | >> A bunch of prudes. | 一堆大惊小怪的人 |
[10:41] | You know, oscar’s allowed to wear sandals, | Oscar可以穿凉鞋 |
[10:42] | But i’m not allowed to wear open-Toed shoes? | 我就不能穿露脚趾头的鞋? |
[10:43] | Is that how it goes? | 是这意思不? |
[10:45] | >> Meredith, your boob is out. | Meredith 你咪咪露出来了 |
[10:47] | >> Fine. | 好的 |
[10:48] | >> No! >> Meredith, too far! | – 不! – Meredith 过头了啊! |
[10:50] | >> Damn it, meredith, where are your panties? | 靠 Meredith 你没穿内裤啊? |
[10:51] | >> It’s casual day. | 今天不是穿便衣么 |
[10:54] | >> Happy? | 高兴了? |
[10:58] | >> Ohh. | 哦 |
[11:01] | >> Toby! >> Toby, toby! | |
[11:03] | >> Toby. | |
[11:06] | >> No. If you do that, i’m gonna do that. | 不 如果你那么走 我就这么走 |
[11:08] | If you do that, i’m gonna do that. | 如果你那么走 我就这么走 |
[11:09] | If you do this, i’m going to do that. | 如果你那么走 我就这么走 |
[11:12] | >> Well, what if i just do this? | 那我要怎么走呢? |
[11:14] | >> You don’t want to do that. | 你不会想那么走的 |
[11:17] | >> I’m just hiding out until all this stuff blows over. | 我就躲着 等风波平息了 |
[11:19] | With creed. | 和Creed一起 |
[11:21] | Playing chess. At work. | 在工作时间下象棋 |
[11:24] | He’s winning. | 他一直赢 |
[11:28] | I feel like i’m describing a dream i had. | 感觉就像描述自己的梦一样 |
[11:30] | >> I’m sorry you feel that way, mr. Bart. | 很抱歉您那么想 Bart先生 |
[11:32] | Is there anything i can do to make things better? | 我怎样可以把事情做更好点? |
[11:36] | >> Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇哇哇哇哇哇 |
[11:37] | Give me the phone. | Give me the phone. 电话给我 电话给我 |
[11:39] | >> Exactly. >> That’s my client. | – 当然 – 那是我客户 |
[11:40] | >> This is your first complaint in ten years. | 这是您十年中第一次投诉 |
[11:41] | Things have been generally good. >> Give me the phone. | – 大体上还是不错的 – 电话给我 |
[11:43] | Tell him dwight schrute wants to talk to him. | 告诉他Dwight Schrute想跟他谈 |
[11:45] | >> Look, uh, mr. Bart… >> hi, mr. Bart. | – 你看啊 Bart先生… – 你好 Bart先生 |
[11:46] | >> At these prices with this service… | 这样的服务这样的价钱… |
[11:47] | >> Hey, it’s dwight here. Give me the phone. | 嘿 我是Dwight 电话给我 |
[11:48] | >> You’re not gonna find this anywhere else. | 您在其他家公司找不到的 |
[11:50] | >> Dwight schrute here. Hey, don’t hang up. | Dwight Schrute在此 别挂电话Bart先生 |
[11:51] | >> No, no, no. Sir, don’t listen. | 不不不 别听 |
[11:52] | >> I know times are tough right now, | 我知道现在经济不景气 |
[11:53] | And i laud your thriftiness. | 我赞美您的节俭 |
[11:55] | >> Ryan, hand the phone over. >> Ryan! | – Ryan 把电话给他 |
[11:56] | >> Stop flustering me, everybody! | 别催我 你们所有人! |
[11:58] | >> Who let this boy on the phone? | 谁让这孩子接电话的? |
[11:59] | >> Ah! Mr. Bart! | 啊! Bart先生! |
[12:00] | Ugh! | 啊! |
[12:03] | I cannot believe you lost that account. | 我不能相信你丢了这个客户 |
[12:04] | He was my client for ten years! | 他做我的客户做了十年! |
[12:06] | >> You made him lose the account | 你一直吼他 |
[12:08] | By screaming at him the entire time. | 才丢了客户的 |
[12:10] | It’s okay, ryan. | 没事 Ryan |
[12:11] | >> You’re a secretary! What do you know? | 你就是一秘书! 你知道啥? |
[12:13] | >> Okay. >> And you’re a temp. | – 行了 – 你就是个临时工 |
[12:14] | And i’m taking your phone. | 我要拿走你的电话 |
[12:16] | I’m confiscating this. >> Hey, hey, guys. | – 我要没收这个 – 嘿 嘿 大伙 |
[12:18] | You know what i want you to do? | 知道我想让你们做什么么? |
[12:19] | Shake hands, get over it. | 握握手 忘掉吧 |
[12:24] | That was not a shake, dwight. | 那可不是握手 Dwight |
[12:27] | >> We want our clients back or we quit, michael. | 我们要要回我们的客户 不然我们就走人 Michael |
[12:29] | >> Who quits? | 谁走? |
[12:30] | >> Me. | 我 |
[12:32] | >> And me. | 还有我 |
[12:33] | >> Me too. >> You guys gotta be kidding. | – 我也是 – 你们开玩笑呢吧 |
[12:35] | >> No, we gotta be deadly serious. | 不是 我们很认真 |
[12:37] | We’ll start our own paper company. | 我们要开自己的纸业公司 |
[12:39] | The schrute-Bernard- Lapin-Vance… | 叫Schrute-Bernard-Lapin-Vance… |
[12:42] | Stanley paper company. | Stanley纸业公司 |
[12:44] | >> I love it. | 爱死了 |
[12:45] | I love this idea, and i fully support you. | 我爱死这个想法了 我完全支持你 |
[12:48] | As a matter of fact, i’m going to give you some seed money. | 我还要给你们点启动资金 |
[12:51] | There you go. | 给 |
[12:52] | There’s some seed money for you. | 给你点 |
[12:54] | And you can take it, no hard feelings. | 你们可以拿着 没有嫌弃的意思 |
[12:55] | But if you stay, i want an apology, | 但是如果你们要留下 我要你道歉 |
[12:58] | And i want a big one. | 诚心诚意道歉 |
[12:59] | >> You want us to apologize to you? | 你让我们给你道歉? |
[13:01] | >> Yes, i do. >> That’s completely backwards. | – 是的 – 完全反了吧 |
[13:03] | >> It’s frontwards. | 正的啊 |
[13:04] | >> Michael, you thought you were attacking corporate, | Michael 你以为你在跟公司作战 |
[13:07] | But we were the ones who got hurt. | 但是受伤害的是我们 |
[13:08] | You should be apologizing to us. | 你该向我们道歉 |
[13:09] | >> That’s right. >> Right. | – 就是 – 是的 |
[13:10] | >> Michael, you always said we were a family. | Michael 你老说我们就像家人 |
[13:14] | Then you went after us. | 然后你让我们受伤 |
[13:21] | >> No matter how i look at this, i am in the wrong. | 无论我怎么看这事 我都错了 |
[13:23] | And i have looked at this thing, | 而且我都用100种角度 |
[13:26] | Like, a hundred different ways. | 去看整个事情 |
[13:27] | From my point of view, | 以我的角度 |
[13:29] | From their point of view… | 以他们的角度… |
[13:33] | 98 others. | 98种其他的角度 |
[13:35] | And the bottom line, i am in the wrong. | 底线是 我错了 |
[13:38] | I’m the bad guy. | 我是坏人 |
[13:41] | I need you to arrange a meeting | 我需要你安排一个会 |
[13:44] | Between me and the sales staff | 与会人员是我和销售组 |
[13:46] | Without ryan and pam knowing. | 不要让Ryan和Pam知道了 |
[13:47] | >> Gasp. | 呵 |
[13:49] | Are you talking about a secret meeting? | 你是说秘密会议么? |
[13:51] | >> Whatever you guys did earlier. | 不管你们之前怎么做的吧 |
[13:53] | >> I don’t know the first thing about secret meetings. | 我都不知道怎么去安排秘密会议 |
[13:56] | >> Just do it, okay? >> I’ll do– | – 安排去 好不? – 我去– |
[13:58] | >> Get ’em there. Get ’em there. | 把他们集合起来 把他们集合起来 |
[13:59] | >> I’ll do the best i can. >> Are you kidding me? | – 我尽量吧 – 你开玩笑呢吧? |
[14:01] | >> Deceit does not come easy to me. | 对我来说欺骗可不好 |
[14:03] | >> Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[14:14] | >> I really love your outfit. | 我真喜欢你的装束 |
[14:15] | >> Thank you so much for saying that. | 多谢你那么说 |
[14:18] | I can’t believe that toby thinks this is inappropriate. | 我都不能相信Toby认为这个不合适 |
[14:20] | >> You look like j-Lo. | 你就像珍妮佛罗佩兹 |
[14:22] | >> So from the bottom of my heart | 我从心底里想说 |
[14:24] | To the top of my heart, i am sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:27] | >> Are you giving us our clients back? | 你会把客户还给我们么? |
[14:29] | >> If we could just focus and go down the line, | 如果我们能集中注意力并继续 |
[14:31] | And everyone would say, “apology accepted,” | 然后大家说”道歉接受了” |
[14:34] | I think we would all feel better. | 我认为我们大家都会好受些 |
[14:35] | And then we can break out my gift to you– | 然后我就可以拿出给你们准备的礼物– |
[14:39] | Complimentary white chocolate bark. | 超赞的白巧克力 |
[14:41] | >> Nobody likes that stuff except for you. | 除了你 没人爱吃那东西 |
[14:43] | >> They wouldn’t make it unless people liked it. | 有人吃就有人卖 |
[14:45] | >> Michael, just give us our clients back. | Michael 你就把我们客户还给我们吧 |
[14:47] | That’s all we care about. >> Okay. | – 我们就关心这个 – 好的 |
[14:49] | If i give you your clients back | 如果我把客户还给你们 |
[14:50] | There won’t be enough clients for pam and ryan, | 那Pam和Ryan的客户就不够了 |
[14:52] | And i promised both of them that they were gonna be salespeople. | 我向他俩保证过让他俩做销售员 |
[14:54] | >> So? >> Fine, have your clients. | – 那又怎样? – 好的 要回你们的客户吧 |
[14:56] | I can see that’s what you wanted all along. | 我知道你们就要这个 |
[14:58] | >> Okay. | 好的 |
[14:59] | >> However, i rescind my apology. | 我收回我的道歉 |
[15:01] | >> Okay. >> That’s fair. | – 好的 – 很公平 |
[15:02] | >> You are not reacting at all as i had hoped. | 你们表现和我期望中的不一样啊 |
[15:12] | >> What’d i tell you about building forts in my warehouse? | 在仓库里垒城堡 我是怎么跟你说的? |
[15:17] | >> Michael gave all of our clients | Michael把我们所有的客户 |
[15:18] | Back to their old salespeople, | 都还给老销售了 |
[15:20] | So now there’s not enough for both me and pam to stay on. | 现在就没有足够的客户供我和Pam继续留着了 |
[15:22] | >> He can only keep one of us as a salesperson now. | 我们两个 他现在只能留一个作为销售员 |
[15:25] | He’ll make his decision by the end of the day. | 今天他会作出决定 |
[15:26] | >> I think you should get it. | 我觉得你该得到 |
[15:29] | You really grew into it. | 你真的有所成长 |
[15:30] | >> Oh. | 哦 |
[15:32] | I think you should get it. | 我觉得你该得到 |
[15:34] | You’ve changed a lot | 你变了好多 |
[15:35] | And you’d be good at it. | 而且你会很棒的 |
[15:37] | >> If you really think that, will you tell that to michael? | 如果你这么想 你能告诉Michael么? |
[15:40] | That would go a long way coming from you. | 这样你可帮了一个大忙 |
[15:42] | >> Yeah. | 好的 |
[15:43] | >> Thanks. | 多谢 |
[15:46] | >> So hey, | 嘿 |
[15:47] | I want to set you up with my daughter. | 我想让你和我女儿约会 |
[15:49] | >> Oh, i’m engaged to pam. | 哦 我和Pam订婚了 |
[15:51] | >> I thought you were gay. | 我一直以为你是同性恋呢 |
[15:53] | >> Then why would you want to set me up with your daughter? | 那你干吗让我和你女儿约会? |
[15:55] | >> I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:56] | >> Jim. Can i talk to you for a minute? | Jim 我能跟你谈谈么? |
[15:58] | >> Sure, let me just finish this turn. | 当然 让我玩完这一局 |
[16:01] | >> And bingo was his name. Let’s go. | 游戏结束 走吧 |
[16:07] | >> Challenge. | 挑战 |
[16:09] | >> I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[16:11] | This whole pam/ryan debate is screwing with my head. | 这整个Pam/Ryan争论让我一团糟 |
[16:13] | >> I don’t want to be biased, but i am very close to ryan. | 我不想有偏见 但是我跟Ryan很亲近 |
[16:16] | You know that. >> You’re close with pam too. | – 你知道的 – 你跟Pam也很亲近 |
[16:18] | >> Eh, she’s nice, i guess. You know what? | 哦 她人也很好 知道么? |
[16:20] | Best thing to do, pros and cons list. | 最简单的 优缺点 |
[16:21] | >> Pro for ryan, he went to business school. | Ryan的优点 他上过商学院 |
[16:24] | He’s my number one choice. | 他是我首要选择 |
[16:25] | >> Well, that’s– >> I like his hair. | – 哦 那真是– – 我喜欢他的发型 |
[16:27] | >> Cons, ryan. | 缺点 Ryan |
[16:28] | He defrauded the company. | 他欺诈了公司 |
[16:30] | He has never made a sale. >> Okay. | – 他从没做成过一笔生意 – 好的 |
[16:32] | >> He definitely stole my ipod. >> That sounds pretty biased. | – 肯定是他偷了我的ipod – 这可有偏见了啊 |
[16:34] | >> You didn’t hear my pros. | 你还没听优点呢 |
[16:36] | Environmentally-Conscious | 环境意识 |
[16:37] | ‘Cause his mom drives him to work every day. | 他妈每天送他去公司 |
[16:39] | >> Okay. Pam, pros. | – 好的 – Pam 优点 |
[16:40] | >> Mm-Hmm. >> I like her. | – 嗯 – 我喜欢她 |
[16:41] | >> I think that she is a fast learner. | 我觉得她学东西很快 |
[16:44] | Cons, she doesn’t always follow through. | 缺点 她不坚持 |
[16:46] | Sh– New york and the whole art school thing. | 那个纽约艺术学校的事情 |
[16:49] | And roy. She has a weird voice. | 还有Roy 她声音很怪 |
[16:51] | -that’s not true – I don’t need to tell you that. | – 那可不是事实 – 我都不用跟你提 |
[16:53] | >> I think she’d be a really good salesperson. | 我认为她会是一个很不错的销售员 |
[16:54] | >> I don’t think you are being totally impartial, though, | 我可不认为你够公正 |
[16:58] | Because you haven’t said one bad thing about pam. | 你都没说Pam的坏话 |
[17:00] | >> And i won’t. >> Okay. | – 我不会的 – 好的 |
[17:02] | So be it, then you’ve lost credibility. | 行 那我可不信你了 |
[17:04] | And i’m going to go with my gut, and that’s ryan. | 我要跟着直觉走 就Ryan了 |
[17:06] | >> All right. | 好的 |
[17:08] | You’re right, sometimes when she is tired, | 你说的对 有时候她累了 |
[17:11] | She can be a little bit shrill. | 她声音会有点尖 |
[17:12] | But that’s not a weird voice. | 但那可不是奇怪的声音 |
[17:14] | >> Oh, wow! Whoa! >> Take it easy. | – 哦 哇! 喔! – 没什么 |
[17:17] | >> Ho-Ho, man! Wow. | 哦 天! 哇 |
[17:20] | Honey! | 亲爱的! |
[17:22] | I want you to bring the garbage out. | 你把垃圾扔出去 |
[17:25] | ‘Cause i’m not going to have sex with you | 你要不扔 |
[17:28] | Unless you bring out the garba– | 我就不和你上床– |
[17:34] | I have a very difficult decision to make. | 做这个决定很难 |
[17:38] | It’s like last week i was at the video store. | 就像上周在影带点 |
[17:41] | Do i rent devil wears prada again? | 我是再借一次<穿普拉达的女魔头>? |
[17:43] | Or do i finally get around to seeing sophie’s choice? | 还是终于可以看一遍<苏菲的抉择>? |
[17:47] | It is what you would call a classic difficult decision. | 这就是经典的艰难抉择 |
[17:52] | >> You don’t understand clothing, toby. | 你不懂服饰 Toby |
[17:56] | You’re dressed like this amorphous blob of khaki. | 你穿的跟一坨屎一样 |
[17:58] | >> All right, look, what you gotta understand | 好的 你们得明白的是 |
[18:00] | Is when you come to work, you give up certain rights. | 你来上班就得放弃某些权利 |
[18:03] | Listen up, flenderson. | 听着 Flenderson |
[18:04] | You’re being weak and ineffectual. | 你太弱了 没有影响力 |
[18:06] | I’m cowboying this meeting, okay? | 我来主持会议 行不? |
[18:08] | Here are the new rules. | 新规定如下 |
[18:09] | Okay, earth tones only. | 好的 只准露大脚拇指 |
[18:10] | Also, women are forbidden to wear pants. | 还有 女人们不准穿内裤 |
[18:13] | >> All right, come on. Sit down, dwight. | 行了 坐下 Dwight |
[18:15] | >> No. >> I’m running this meeting. | – 不 – 这会是我主持 |
[18:16] | >> That’s debatable. >> It’s not. | – 不一定 – 一定 |
[18:18] | It’s not. Sit down or i’m writing you up. | 一定 坐下不然我举报你 |
[18:20] | >> Ooh, where has this guy been? | 哦 他这么脾气? |
[18:21] | >> Casual fridays are cancelled. | 休闲装星期五取消了 |
[18:23] | >> Let’s just not do it anymore. | 以后没了 |
[18:25] | No, it is a solution. | 不 这是个办法 |
[18:26] | >> You’re running from the problem. | 你在逃避问题 |
[18:28] | >> There’s not a single appropriate outfit | 整间屋子里就没有人 |
[18:30] | In this whole– Except mine, quite honestly. | 穿的合适–当然除了我 |
[18:32] | >> Pam, can you come in here, please? | Pam 你能进来一下么? |
[18:38] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[18:40] | >> Hey. | 好的 |
[18:44] | Well, there’s no easy way of saying this. | 这么说可不容易 |
[18:46] | So i think i will just… drag it out. | 我想我还是…直说吧 |
[18:52] | Since the dawn of time there has been– | 黄昏的时候– |
[18:54] | >> Just tell me. | 直接告诉我吧 |
[18:56] | >> I gave ryan the sales job. | 我把工作给了Ryan |
[19:00] | There just weren’t enough clients for the two of you. | 客户数量不够你们两个的 |
[19:02] | So i had to– >> No, okay. | – 所以… – 没事 |
[19:04] | >> I’m sorry. Sorry. >> Okay, i get it. | – 对不起 对不起 – 好的 我明白 |
[19:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:09] | >> Why are you giggling? | 你笑什么? |
[19:13] | >> Is this a joke? | 你在耍我么? |
[19:15] | >> Michael, is this– | Michael 你在– |
[19:18] | >> Did i get the job? | 工作给我了? |
[19:19] | >> Yes, you did. >> I did? | – 是的 – 是么? |
[19:22] | >> Yep. >> For real, you’re not kidding? | – 对 – 说真的 你不骗我? |
[19:24] | >> No, you– No. >> I did?! | – 没 你–没 – 是么?! |
[19:25] | >> No, you’re the best person for the job. | 你是这个工作的最佳人选 |
[19:26] | You’re going to be great. | 你会干的很不错的 |
[19:28] | >> Oh, michael, thank you. Thank you. | 哦 Michael 谢谢 谢谢 |
[19:30] | >> Oh, oh! >> Thank you. | – 哦 哦! – 谢谢 |
[19:31] | You will not be sorry. | 你不会后悔的 |
[19:32] | >> You should’ve seen your face. | 你该看看你刚才的表情 |
[19:33] | Oh, man! | 哦 天! |
[19:35] | Oh, that was classic. | 真是经典 |
[19:37] | Oh. | 哦 |
[19:38] | >> I really thought i didn’t get it. | 我真的以为我没得到呢 |
[19:40] | >> Oh, really? >> Yeah. | – 哦 真的? – 嗯 |
[19:42] | >> ‘Cause you said i didn’t. >> Oh, man. | – 因为你跟我说我没得到 – 哦 天 |
[19:43] | That was really good. | That was really good. 真不错 真不错 |
[19:45] | >> Oh, what about ryan? | 那Ryan怎么办? |
[19:47] | >> I don’t know, i offered him his temp job back. | 不知道 我给他以前的临时工的职位 |
[19:49] | We’ll see. | 看吧 |
[19:51] | He was not happy at all when i offered him this job, | 我给他这个工作的时候他都没有表现出开心 |
[19:54] | And then i told him he didn’t get the job, so. | 然后我告诉他他没得到这个工作 所以 |
[19:56] | >> Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:58] | Maybe you shouldn’t fake fire people anymore. | 也许你不能再假装开除人了 |
[19:59] | >> I don’t appreciate you telling me what to do. | 你这么跟我说话我可不开心 |
[20:02] | So clean out your desk, you are through here. | 清理你的桌子 你可以走了 |
[20:06] | >> Thanks, michael. >> Oh! | – 谢谢了 Michael – 哦! |
[20:08] | What’s our receptionist’s name? | 接待员的名字叫什么? |
[20:10] | – >> Erin. >> Could you send her in? | |
[20:15] | >> Erin. | 你能叫她进来么? |
[20:17] | Michael wants to see you. | Michael叫你 |
[20:22] | Hello. >> Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[20:23] | >> Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[20:29] | >> This is very difficult to say, | 这么说很难 |
[20:30] | But no one here likes you in the office | 但是办公室里没人喜欢你 |
[20:33] | And we are going to have to let you go. | 你可以走了 |
[20:38] | Hank, would you come up here, please? | Hank 你上来一下可以么? |
[20:41] | Hank is our security guard. >> Oh, i can go. | – Hank是我们的保安 – 哦 我可以走的 |
[20:42] | >> He will be ushering you out. -oh I can go | – 他会陪你出去的 – 哦 我可以走的 |
[20:49] | >> Oh, your face! Oh! | 哦 你的表情! 哦! |
[20:50] | >> Is– Do the people– | 那–那人们– |
[20:52] | >> No, i’m kidding. No, you’re not– | 开玩笑呢 没 你没有– |
[20:53] | You’re not fired. Yet. | 你还没被炒鱿鱼 暂时来说 |
[20:54] | >> Oh! >> Oh. | – 哦! – 哦 |
[20:57] | >> Do they not like me, though? | 那他们不喜欢我么? |
[20:58] | >> I don’t know, actually. >> Okay. | – 我不知道啊 – 好的 |