时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Oh,my god! | 我的天! |
[00:03] | I can’t believe it! | 难以置信! |
[00:04] | I just won an art contest. | 我赢了一个艺术竞赛 |
[00:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:16] | I still don’t understand why you wanted me to say that. | 我还是不明白你为啥要我说那些 |
[00:18] | Shut up. | 别问 |
[00:21] | I got her! | 耍了她了! |
[00:24] | Not cool,dwight. | 无聊 Dwight |
[00:27] | Not cool,man. | 无聊 伙计 |
[00:53] | The Office S05E25 | 办公室 |
[01:06] | Oh no! | 哦 不! |
[01:08] | I still have the lease On the michael scott paper company, | Michael Scott纸业公司的租金还没到期 |
[01:11] | So occasionally i will sneak down here | 所以有时候我会下来玩玩 |
[01:13] | For a little coffee and dancing. | 喝点咖啡 跳跳舞 |
[01:16] | I actually dance all the time. | 其实我经常跳舞 |
[01:20] | Tiptoeing around corporate,it is a ballet. | 在公司里踮着脚尖走 芭蕾舞 (tiptoe也有拐弯抹角谈论之意) |
[01:24] | When i am breaking all the rules,I’m break dancing. | 我不遵循章法时 霹雳舞 |
[01:28] | And expresso. | 还有浓咖啡哦 |
[01:31] | Guys,i’m scared. | 各位 我好害怕 |
[01:33] | I’m really scared. | 我真的好害怕 |
[01:34] | I think i’m growing into a giant, | 我觉得自己在变成巨人 |
[01:36] | Because look at this normal-size coffee cup. | 因为 看这个普通大小的咖啡杯 |
[01:39] | Looks so tiny in my giant hand now. | 在我的巨手中是如此之小 |
[01:43] | – Anybody want to go to lunch with me later on? – I do. | – 一会儿有人想跟我一起吃午餐么? – 我 |
[01:46] | Okay,how about a woman? Pam? | 好的 有女生要去么? Pam? |
[01:48] | Oh,i can’t do lunch. | 我没时间吃午饭了 |
[01:50] | I was just sending you an eil. | 我刚给你发了封电子邮件 |
[01:51] | Jim and i need to leave early today To meet with our contractor. | Jim和我今天要提早走 去见我们的(婚礼)承包商 |
[01:53] | – Oh,really? Okay. – Just sent it. | – 哦 是么? 好的 – 刚发给你 |
[01:57] | What about the rest of you? | 其他人呢? |
[01:59] | At dunder mifflin,there is a very strict | 在Dunder Mifflin 有严格规定 |
[02:03] | No-lunch-with-the-boss policy. | 不能和老板共进午餐 |
[02:05] | And i don’t know who instituted it. | 我不知道是谁制定的 |
[02:07] | I think it started right after my precessor stepped down. | 应该是在我的接任者走了之后开始的 |
[02:10] | But at the michael scott paper company, | 但在Michael Scott纸业公司 |
[02:12] | I really enjoyed having lunch with pam and ryan every day. | 我真的特别享受每天 和Pam还有Ryan吃午饭 |
[02:16] | So rules be damned,I want to have lunch with these people. | 管他什么规定 我想和这些人吃午饭 |
[02:20] | Who else? | 还有谁? |
[02:21] | I don’t do lunch. I’m doing five small meals a day now. | 我不吃午饭 我现在一天吃五小顿饭 |
[02:24] | Now that i’m back to doing the job Of a temp again, | 现在我又做回了临时工的工作 |
[02:27] | I find that food is one thing i can control. | 似乎只有食物是可以受我掌控的 |
[02:30] | Okay,anyone? Anyone at all. Accounting? | 好的 还有谁? 有人没 会计部? |
[02:35] | I am accounting on you to go to lunch with me. | 我希望你们能和我共进午餐 |
[02:38] | No,i don’t want to stay late to have a two-hour lunch. | 不了 我可不想因为 吃两个小时午餐而晚下班 |
[02:41] | Mhael,we have a lot of work to do. | Michael 我们有很多工作要做 |
[02:43] | – What?! – Work. | – 什么?! – 工作 |
[02:45] | Oh,well,god! What happened to you people? | 天! 你们怎么回事? |
[02:49] | We are just office drones. | 我们是办公室里的小蜜蜂 |
[02:50] | We are office drones. | 我们是办公室里的小蜜蜂 |
[02:52] | All we do is work… Is work… | 我们只会工作…工作… |
[02:55] | If you don’t take out his battery, | 如果你不把他的电池拿出来 |
[02:56] | He just keeps going alda | 他会说一天 |
[02:58] | Oh,no,your battery fell out. | 哦 不 你电池掉出来了 |
[03:00] | I was just learning to love. | 我刚学到爱 |
[03:09] | Hi,guys. How are you doing? | 嘿 各位可好 |
[03:10] | Erin,how many times do i have to tell you? | Erin 我告诉你几遍了? |
[03:12] | It is not necessary for you to ask uhow we are doing Every time you interact with us. | 不用每次打招呼都问我们好不好 |
[03:16] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 对哦 对不起 |
[03:19] | Now,how can i help you? | 有什么能帮忙的么? |
[03:21] | Did somebody here leave a map in the printer To youngstown,ohio? | 有人把一张去俄亥俄州的Youngstown 的地图忘在打印机里了么? |
[03:26] | Attention,office. | 注意一下 |
[03:27] | Who here is planning a trip Tooungstown,ohio? | 有谁准备去俄亥俄州的Youngstown? |
[03:31] | I will take your silence to mean That you’re all hiding something. | 你们沉默表示肯定有事情瞒着 |
[03:35] | This location is the superior court– | 地点是高级法院… |
[03:38] | So if someone’s going to a court,big deal. | 也许有人要去法院 有什么啊 |
[03:40] | It is a big deal. ‘Cause there’s only a handful of reasons | 有问题 只有几种原因可以解释 |
[03:42] | Why someone would ever go to a courthouse in ohio, | 为什么有人要去俄亥俄州的法院 |
[03:44] | And not be charged with a crime. | 还不是因为被起诉犯了罪 |
[03:46] | To claim ainheritance from a deceased relative. | 从已故的亲戚那里继承遗产 |
[03:48] | To obtain a learner’s permit At age 141/2 instead of 15. | 在14岁半而不是15岁 获得一个汽车学习驾证 |
[03:53] | – Erin,let me see your birth certificate. – Sure. | – Erin 我看看你的出生证明 – 好的 |
[03:58] | There are other reasons to go to ohio. | 还有其他原因去俄亥俄州 |
[04:00] | We’re getting married today. | 我们今天要结婚了 |
[04:02] | So it turnsut it’s the closest place | 因为那儿不用等三天拿到结婚证 |
[04:04] | To get a marriage license Without a three-day waiting period. | 而且是最近的地方了 |
[04:06] | – Tell ’em how it happened. – Okay,so we’re going through all the wedding plans, | – 告诉他们是怎么一回事 – 好的 我们在研究结婚计划的时候 |
[04:09] | And boy,it is complicated. | 天啊 真是复杂啊 |
[04:11] | – And very expensive. – Very expensive. | – 而且很贵 – 很贵 |
[04:13] | ‘Cause you say you want a small wedding And that’s great. | 因为你说过你想要一个小型婚礼 真是个好想法 |
[04:15] | – But then you have to invite– – You can’t leave anyone out. | – 而且你还得邀请– – 你不能漏掉人 |
[04:18] | – No one. – Okay,just get to the good part. | – 一个也不行 – 好的 说精彩的地方吧 |
[04:20] | Right. Oh,so this morning We are having breakfast together… | 对 今天早上我们在吃早饭… |
[04:23] | And i just looked up from my cereal And i said, | 我停止吃麦片粥 抬头对她说 |
[04:29] | “you know what i want to do today? | “你知道我今天想干什么么?” |
[04:31] | I want to marry you. | “我想娶你为妻” |
[04:33] | ” I had just woken up. | 我刚睡醒 |
[04:35] | I didn’t look cu. | 我看起来不好看 |
[04:37] | That’s how i knew heth me eaofntfi icet. | 所以我知道他是真心的 |
[04:40] | Michael? | |
[04:43] | Are you gonna be working down here? Do you want these down here? | 不好意思打扰了 你要在这里工作么? 你想让我把这些东西拿来么? |
[04:45] | No work! No work! No work! | 不工作! 不工作! 不工作! |
[04:47] | I come in here to relieve frustration. | 我来这儿缓解挫败感 |
[04:51] | – Well,i like to swim. – That’s good. | – 哦 我喜欢游泳 – 不错 |
[04:53] | ou have a cool place to come hang– | 这地方真不赖– |
[04:56] | If you ever want to come down here,Door’s always open. | 如果你想下来玩 大门永远为你敞开 |
[04:59] | – Lock’s broken,so… – Thank you. | – 锁坏了 所以… – 谢谢 |
[05:01] | Come on in. Hey,hey,here we go. There we go. | 来吧 嘿嘿 走喽 走喽 |
[05:05] | – Now you got it. Now you got it. – Yeah,i do got it. | – 不错 不错 – 呵呵 |
[05:07] | Hey,you want some espresso? | 想来点浓咖啡么? |
[05:09] | – Gotta keep yourself dehydrated – That’s rule number one. | – 不能脱水了 – 那是头等大事 |
[05:12] | Okay. I love it. I love it. | 好的 爱死了 爱死了 |
[05:15] | Guys,i believe that i have figured out What is up your butts. | 伙计们 我知道你们为什么心烦了 |
[05:22] | There’s no reason to be scared. | 没理由需要害怕 |
[05:23] | The bad man is gone. Charles is gone. | 坏人已经走了 Charles已经走了 |
[05:26] | Charles really did a number on these guys. | Charles对这些人的影响太深了 |
[05:27] | They are way too focused on work. | 他们过于专注于工作 |
[05:29] | When i was in charge,This place was like dave & buster’s. | 我管事的时候 这地方就像 Dave & Buster餐厅一样 |
[05:34] | People just hanging out,having fun,eatin’ apps. | 人们就是玩 找乐子 吃苹果 |
[05:39] | I don’t know,it’s like… | 我不知道 现在就像… |
[05:42] | Dave died or something. | Dave死了还是什么 |
[05:45] | Daddy’s here,and daddy’s gonna take care of you. | 老爸在这儿 老爸会保护你们的 |
[05:47] | Please don’t refer to yourself as our daddy. | 请别把自己比作我们的父亲 |
[05:49] | I am your big daddy… | 我是你们的亲老爹… |
[05:53] | And i am gonna kiss the boo-boo. | 我会亲亲你们的小伤口 |
[05:56] | Widdle andy is afwaid. | 小Andy好怕怕 |
[05:58] | – Andy’safwaid? – Yes. | – Andy怕怕? – 嗯 |
[05:59] | – Are you all afwaid? – No. | – 你们都怕怕么? – 不 |
[06:01] | Daddy’s here for you,my widdle angels. | 老爸在这儿 我的小天使们 |
[06:05] | Okay,i think that i have figured a way To get you guys out of your funk. | 好的 我想我找到了个办法让你们不恐惧 |
[06:10] | – What? – Funk is the problem. | – 什么? – 恐惧是问题所在 |
[06:12] | – And the solution. – That makes sense. | – 也是解决之道(funk也有逃避之意) – 有道理 |
[06:14] | I have taken my downstairs office, | 我在楼下的办公室 |
[06:16] | And i have turned it into a place to hang out. | 我把它改成了一起玩的地方 |
[06:18] | A place where unattractive and attractive people Can get together to meet, | 在那里好看的和不好看的人可以相遇 |
[06:24] | to greet,To see the ones that you love. | 相互问候 见你们所爱之人 |
[06:27] | To love the ones that you see. | 爱你们所见之人 |
[06:29] | Is this our punishment for not wanting To have lunch with you? | 这是因为我们没和你吃午饭的惩罚么? |
[06:32] | Why don’t you get over lunch,oscar? | 你怎么就无法忘了午饭 Oscar? |
[06:34] | Everybody else is pastt. | 大家 那事过去了 |
[06:35] | All work and no play Makes michael a dull boy. | 只工作不玩耍 聪明的Michael也变傻 |
[06:39] | This is like a haunted coffeehouse? | 那是个闹鬼的咖啡馆么? |
[06:40] | No,dwight is confusing you. | 不是 Dwight耍你呢 |
[06:42] | It’s more of a disco. | 更像个舞厅 |
[06:44] | A haunted disco! | 一个闹鬼的舞厅! |
[06:46] | With coffee,but without the haunting. | 有咖啡 不闹鬼 |
[06:48] | It’s a combo dance house coffee bar? | 是舞厅和咖啡厅的结合体? |
[06:50] | It is a daytime disco on the ground floor | 在工厂厂房办公室 |
[06:54] | Of an industrial office building. | 一层的日间舞厅 |
[06:56] | – It’s a cafe disco. – Exactly. | – 是咖啡舞厅 – 对头 |
[06:58] | – So,like,a disco cafe. – No,no. | – 那么 是 跳舞咖啡厅 – 不不 |
[07:01] | Not even close. | 差远了 |
[07:03] | I can’t force you to go down,but i can entice you. | 我不能强迫你们去 但是可以怂恿你们 |
[07:07] | I’m gonna be down there. | 我要过去了 |
[07:09] | Erin will be down there from time to time. | Erin时不时也会下去 |
[07:10] | And all-you-can-eat espresso. | 还有畅饮的浓咖啡 |
[07:19] | Well,kevin,i guess it is just me and you. | Kevin 估计就咱俩了 |
[07:23] | Holdin’ down the fort. | 坚守岗位 |
[07:26] | – This place is great. – Thank you. | – 这地方真不错 – 谢谢 |
[07:28] | Oh,my god,kevin. I am still on hold. | 天 Kevin 我还等着呢 |
[07:31] | You were supposed to get the answer from michael And come back up. | 让你问问Michael然后回来告诉我 |
[07:33] | – Sorry. – This is a no-work zone. Please respect the lei. | – 对不起 – 这地方不工作 请尊重花环 |
[07:37] | Yeah,respect the lei. | 对 尊重花环 |
[07:41] | Come. | 走 |
[07:43] | – Kevin,stay. – Kevin,come. | – Kevin 留下 – Kevin 走 |
[07:48] | Stay,stay. | 留下 留下 |
[07:49] | – Come on,right now. – Cookie,kevin. Cookie. | – 走了 马上 – 饼干 Kevin 饼干 |
[07:53] | There is no cookie,kevin. | 没有饼干 Kevin |
[07:55] | Is there a cookie? | 是饼干么? |
[07:57] | – Wha– – come on. | – 我– – 走了 |
[08:01] | Oh,for goodness sakes,kevin! | 哦 天啊 Kevin! |
[08:02] | There’s no cookie. | 没饼干 |
[08:04] | Come on! Come. | 走了! 走 |
[08:06] | I wanted a cookie. | 我想吃饼干 |
[08:08] | Completely unacceptable. | 难以接受 |
[08:10] | Now i know what the founders of philip morris felt like. | 现在我知道Philip Morris创始者的感受了 (美国大型烟草公司) |
[08:15] | You just want to give people a smooth,fun way to relax. | 你只不过想给人们一个有趣的放松方法 (抽烟) |
[08:21] | And suddenly you’re just some terrible monster. | 然后忽然之间 你就成了恐怖怪物了 (抽烟害死人!) |
[08:34] | Here we go. | 好嘞 |
[09:03] | Oh,what the hell. | 哦 不管啦 |
[09:08] | Yeah Hi,jessica. Is bob in? | 嗨 Jessica Bob在么? |
[09:09] | Oh,he’s on a call. | 他在打电话呢 |
[09:11] | – I’ll just duck my head in. – It’s pretty important. | – 我进去看看 – 是很重要的电话 |
[09:13] | He wouldn’t want to be disturbed. | 他不想被人打扰 |
[09:14] | Can i give him a message before he gets off? | 有什么事 他打完电话我告诉他? |
[09:17] | Tell him i’m going dancing downstairs in the storage closet | 告诉他我要在楼下的储物室跳舞 |
[09:20] | Between the bathrooms that used to be a utility shower,And he should join me there. | 就是那个在厕所之间的 曾经的公共洗浴间 他该一起过来 |
[09:24] | I’ll let him know. | 我会告诉他的 |
[09:32] | Phyllis? | |
[09:38] | I like. | 我喜欢 |
[09:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:48] | Back. There you go. There you gogood. | 不错 不错 好的 |
[09:52] | Ooh,show me some attitude. | 噢 来一段啊 |
[09:58] | Oh,god! Oh,no,no,no. | 天啊! 哦 不不不 |
[10:02] | What did you do? You didn’t do that. | 你怎么了? 没事吧 |
[10:06] | You’re okay. | 没事的 |
[10:07] | Let’s lie down. Here we– you wanna go down? | 躺下 来–你想躺下? |
[10:11] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:12] | That’s okay. That solved the problem. | 没事 这下就好了 |
[10:17] | It’s right here. | 就是这儿 |
[10:26] | I got your text. Who’s philip? | 我收到你短信了 谁是Philip? |
[10:28] | No,no,no. | 不不不 |
[10:29] | – Who tipped you over? Was it philip? It’s my back. | – 谁把你弄翻的? 是Philip么? – 是我后背啦 |
[10:32] | – It’s her back We just– we need– okay,let’s– – call a doctor. | – 是她后背 我们需要–好的– – 叫医生 |
[10:34] | You know what,we’re gonna take care of you. | 我们会找个好你的 |
[10:35] | We’re gonna get you help. Come on. Come on. | 我们找人帮忙去 走吧 走吧 |
[10:37] | – Come back. – No,no,no. This is no good. | – 回来 – 不不不 这可不好 |
[10:40] | Back injuries are common. | 后背伤病很常见 |
[10:42] | Not as common as knee injuries,But more common than than wrist injuries. | 没有膝盖伤病常见 但是比手腕伤病常见 |
[10:44] | – I don’t need a history lesson,okay? – What do you think history is? | – 我不需要上历史课 行不? – 你以为历史是什么? |
[10:47] | Just– we need to get her out of there | 就–我们得把她弄出去 |
[10:48] | Because no one is going to want to go in there | 要是她在地上痛苦滚来滚去 |
[10:50] | With a woman writhing around on the floor. | 没人愿意进去了 |
[10:52] | Wait,wait,wait. | 等等啊 |
[10:53] | But most importantly,We need to get her some medical attention asap. | 最重要的是我们得尽快给她治疗 |
[10:57] | Stat. | 立刻马上 |
[10:59] | Rrroar! Ramming speed. | 啊! 快速 |
[11:01] | Here we go. Here we go. | 来了 来了 |
[11:02] | Out of the way. Move it or lose it. | 躲开 不然撞上你 |
[11:03] | – You having fun? – Oh,my god,what happened? | – 玩的好么? – 天 发生什么了? |
[11:05] | Oh,just having too much fun. | 玩过头了 |
[11:07] | Phyllis,we’re gonna put you in here. | Phyllis 我们会把你放这里 |
[11:08] | Dwight’s gonna take care of you. | Dwight会照顾你的 |
[11:09] | What? No. I ought we were going to the hospital. | 什么? 不 我得去医院 |
[11:12] | If you want to get sick,you go to a hospital. | 如果你想生病 你就去医院 |
[11:13] | Okay,dwight. Okay,good. | 好的 Dwight 好的 |
[11:17] | I do not want anybody to worry. | 我不想任何人担心 |
[11:18] | What happened to phyllis? | Phyllis怎么了? |
[11:20] | Ooooh,you know. Nothing. | 哦 没什么 |
[11:22] | She’s– We were hanging out at cafe disco, | 她– 我们在咖啡舞厅玩 |
[11:25] | And she had a flare-up of an existing injury. | 她闪着腰了 |
[11:27] | But she’s a tough old bird,so… | 但是她很坚强的 所以… |
[11:29] | Can you please go back to work Instead of masterminding these situations | 你能不能好好工作去 |
[11:32] | Wherein we hurt ourselves. | 而不是策划让我们受伤的东西 |
[11:33] | Okay,fine. Phyllis did injure herself. | 好的 Phyllis的确受伤了 |
[11:35] | But she injured herself having fun. | 但她是玩的时候受伤的 |
[11:38] | And i don’t think she would trade that memory for anything. | 我认为她不会后悔 |
[11:43] | I would like the memory of a day uninterrupted By this nonsense. | 我希望今天不要继续搞怪了 |
[11:47] | You all took a life here today. | 你们今天都夺走了一条生命 |
[11:49] | You did. | 是的 |
[11:51] | The life of the party. | 聚会的生命 |
[11:53] | – Erin… – Yes? | – 嗯? |
[11:55] | I want you to go downstairs,And i want you to shut it down. | 你下楼 关门大吉 |
[11:59] | You mean,like,unplug the coffee machine And bring it up here? | 你是说把咖啡机拔了电源 然后搬上来? |
[12:01] | I don’t care; bury it. | 我不管 埋了吧 |
[12:03] | I hope you’re happy. | 这下你们开心了吧 |
[12:10] | Okay,i’m gonna need two able-bodied men. | 好的 我需要两个强壮男人 |
[12:15] | Cafe disco. More likecrappedisco. | 咖啡舞厅 垃圾舞厅还差不多 |
[12:18] | Oh,bad. | 哦 你好坏 |
[12:36] | There’s girls in there. | 有辣妹在那边 |
[12:37] | – Where? – The other room. | – 哪儿? – 那屋子 |
[12:39] | – What other room? – Down the hall. | – 哪个屋子? – 走廊尽头 |
[12:41] | – There’s girls in there? – What’d i just say? | – 有辣妹? – 我说啥了? |
[12:43] | – You get me my sandwich? – Forget the sandwich. | – 你把我三明治拿来了么? – 晕 |
[12:45] | Girls. Girls! | 辣妹 辣妹! |
[12:50] | I guess they got what they want. | 我想他们得到他们想要的了 |
[12:52] | I am eating alone. | 我独自进餐 |
[12:55] | Might as well be dinner. | 不妨作为晚餐 |
[13:02] | Comfy? All right. All right. Just relax. Relax,okay? | 舒服么? 好的 好的 放松 放松 好吧? |
[13:07] | – Dwight. Dwight! – Come on,relax. | – 拜托 放松 |
[13:09] | This shirt wasn’t doing you any favors. | 这衬衫太碍事 |
[13:13] | If my assessment is correct,You grind your teeth? | 如果我诊断正确 你磨牙么? |
[13:16] | I do. | 是的 |
[13:18] | No kidding. She sits three feet from me. | 不开玩笑 她坐的地方离我三尺远 |
[13:20] | It’s the most annoying thing. | 最烦了 |
[13:24] | Like children singing christmas carols. | 就像小孩唱圣诞颂歌一样 |
[13:39] | Oh,yeah,i’m wanting the vibe down here. | 嗯 我来下面放松一下 |
[13:42] | Ashley,you made it! | Ashley 你来了! |
[13:47] | You invited someone? | 你请人来了? |
[13:48] | Was i not allowed to do that? | 不可以这么做么? |
[13:50] | I don’t know,i’ve been here eight years,And i’ve never– rude. | 不知道 我来这儿八年了 我可没– 真没礼貌 |
[14:03] | I’m not sure,but i’m pretty sure | 我不确定 但我肯定会跳一把舞 |
[14:10] | Cafe disco is dead,But i can still hear the music in my head. | 咖啡舞厅没了 但是我还是能在脑里听见 |
[14:13] | I hear it too,boss. | 我也听见了 老板 |
[14:36] | Better than imagined it. | 比我想的还好 |
[14:40] | That feels good,dwight. | 真不错 Dwight |
[14:42] | – Tell me where it hurts. – Right– ooh! Right there. | – 告诉我哪儿疼 – 就–哦! 就是这儿 |
[14:46] | You’ve got a knot in your crest. | 你胸里有个小块 |
[14:49] | This remedy has been passed down in my family for generations And it always works. | 这种方法是祖传的 很管用 |
[14:54] | My grandfather was told that diamond dancer Would never race again. | 我祖父被告知钻石舞者再也无法比赛了 |
[14:58] | They were wrong. | 他们错了 |
[14:59] | He came in ninth in the apple creek derby. | 他在苹果溪比赛中排第九 |
[15:02] | And his jerky came in third the following year. | 次年飞跃至第三名 |
[15:06] | A majestic beast. So fast,so tender. | 伟大的野兽 如此迅速 如此温柔 |
[15:13] | Welcome,welcome. Cafe disco. I am michael scott. | 欢迎 欢迎 咖啡舞厅 我是Michael Scott |
[15:16] | – Hey,angela,welcome to– – stop it. | – 嘿 |
[15:19] | Angela,angela,angela, | Angela欢迎– – 停 |
[15:20] | May i interest you in a triple expresso, | 你想来杯三份浓咖啡 |
[15:22] | Or perhaps a dance? | 或者是跳支舞? |
[15:24] | No. I didn’t come down here to get wet and wild. | 不 我不是下来疯耍的 |
[15:26] | – I just need you to sign these. – All right. There you go. | – 在这儿签字 – 嗯 好的 |
[15:31] | – You need to sign them all. – No,no,no. | – 你得全签了 – 不不不 |
[15:34] | One signature for every song. | 一首歌签一个 |
[15:36] | Look,i hate to bethatperson, | 我不想那样 |
[15:38] | But i just don’t like the general spirit of music. | 但是我不喜欢音乐 |
[15:41] | I know,i know. Angela,a lot of people doubted cafe disco at first, | 我知道 我知道 Angela 很多人一开始都质疑咖啡舞厅 |
[15:45] | But it is a magical place. You have to give it a chance. | 但是这是个神奇的地方 你得试一试 |
[15:49] | If these walls could talk,they would say, | 如果这些墙可以说话 它们会说 |
[15:52] | “this is a magical place. You are safe here. | “这里很神奇 你很安全” |
[15:55] | We are talking walls. We’re not going to eat you. | “我们是会说话的墙 你很安全” |
[16:01] | ” No! | 不! |
[16:03] | This is oil from the gland of an otter. | 这是水獭油 |
[16:07] | It keeps their fur water-resistant As well as traps heat. | 这个使皮毛防水保暖 |
[16:10] | Now i need you to lie still for an hour. | 你现在需要静止躺一小时 |
[16:12] | An hour? I can’t stay here an hour. | 一小时? 我不能待一小时 |
[16:15] | girl. | 哦 哦 小姐 |
[16:18] | Boss,this used to hang from my windshield,But it belongs in here. | 老板 这个以前挂在我的挡风玻璃上 但是它属于这里 |
[16:22] | Hey,thank you,creed. You really get this place. | 嘿 谢谢了 Creed 你把这地方点亮了 |
[16:25] | No problem. I’ll just have no idea who’s driving behind me now. | 不客气 不过以后我就不知道 谁在我后面开车了 |
[16:35] | Look out. Here we go. | 看着 开始 |
[16:54] | Here we go,okay– something’s gonna happen. | 开始 好的– 不错啊 |
[17:04] | Here we go. | 好的 |
[17:24] | I’m gonna go with the python. | 我喜欢大蟒蛇 |
[17:26] | Oh,but the r so scary. | 但是那个嘶嘶声太吓人了 |
[17:28] | No,please… I find the rattle soothing. Puts me to sleep. | 哦 拜托…我认为那声音很宽心 让我入眠 |
[17:31] | I think bob’s gonna cheat on me with his new secretary. | 我觉得Bob和他的新秘书搞外遇了 |
[17:41] | What’s so funny? | 什么这么搞笑? |
[17:42] | When i say it out loud,it-it’s so silly. | 我大声说出来时-真蠢 |
[17:51] | Hey,hey,angela,no– no cleaning up! | 嘿 Angela 不– 不许打扫! |
[17:54] | You are forcing me to be down here. | 你强迫我在这儿 |
[17:56] | Am i not allowed to have some fun? | 我都不能好好玩玩? |
[17:58] | No cleaning up. | 不许打扫 |
[18:12] | These are for you. | 这是给你的 |
[18:14] | They’re beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[18:16] | You ready? | 准备好了? |
[18:37] | We should probably stop by. | 我们该过去看看 |
[18:38] | It would mean a lot to him. | 对他意义重大 |
[18:47] | Jim and pam! | Jim和Pam! |
[18:49] | Can you believe this? It’s really happening! | 你相信么? 真的发生了! |
[18:52] | You wan dance,dwight? | 想跳舞么 Dwight? |
[18:54] | Ordinarily i would say no. | 一般我会拒绝 |
[18:56] | But you need to move to reduce lactic acid build-up. | 但是你需要运动减少乳酸 |
[18:59] | Also,this song is fantastic. | 而且这首歌真棒 |
[19:03] | Mind if i steal my wife? | 介意我偷一下我妻子? |
[19:06] | You can’t steal what is legally your property. | 你不能偷走你的合法财产 |
[19:12] | Are those staples? | 那是订书针么? |
[19:14] | This dance competition is not over. | 这个跳舞比赛可没完呢 |
[19:17] | What dance competition? I was just dancing casually with my friends,ya! | 什么跳舞比赛? 我只是和朋友们随性跳舞! |
[19:20] | Yeah,right! | 哦 是么! |
[19:37] | You guys are the best for coming. | 你们能来真好 |
[19:40] | You don’t have to stay if you don’t want to. I understand. | 你们不想留下可以走 我理解 |
[19:42] | – Oh,we’re gonna stay. – Really? | – 哦 我们会留下的 – 是么? |
[19:44] | At least for one more dance. | 最起码再跳一首 |
[19:45] | Oh,ho,not me,not me! Get out of here. | 哦 不 不是我 不是我! 让开 |
[19:48] | Cafe disco! | 咖啡舞厅! |
[19:51] | Come on,man! | 我靠! |
[19:53] | We’re not even on the “y. | 还没放到’Y’那边呢 (YMCA,通常会摆出这几个字母造型) |
[19:54] | – ” This is so cheesy. – Yes. | – 真山寨 – 嗯 |
[20:02] | – I like cheesy. – Me too. | – 我喜欢 – 我也是 |
[20:06] | You know,i think maybe i want aweddingwedding. | 也许我想要一个真正的婚礼 |
[20:12] | – Me too. – Really? | – 我也是 – 真的? |
[20:22] | – Would you like to dance? – No. | – 想跳舞么? – 不用 |
[20:37] | Well,stop trying to poke me With a sharp thing. | 别拿那个尖东西戳我了 |
[20:40] | You wanted to do this,okay. Just be brave. | 你想这么做的 好不 勇敢点 |
[20:42] | I know,but you’re not a professional, | 我知道 但是你不专业啊 |
[20:43] | And i’m thinking maybe we should have gone– | 也许该– |
[20:45] | I’m doing– no,i’m doing it for free. | 我– 不行 我免费给你做的 |
[20:47] | Just,you have to stop squirming Otherwise i’m gonna mess up. | 别动 不然我可不负责 |
[20:49] | Are you sure that’s not the gay ear? | 你确定这耳朵不是同志扎的? |
[20:50] | Gayare you 12 years old? | 同志 你12岁么? |
[20:52] | – Well– – Look,i’m gonna count to three. | – 好吧– – 我数到三 |
[20:54] | Count to 20. | 数到20吧 |
[20:56] | no,i’m gonna count to three. | 不 我数到三 |
[20:57] | One,two,three. | 一 二 三 |
[20:59] | – Ow,son of a bitch! – Andy,that was just the ice. | – 哦 他妈的! – Andy 刚才那是冰块 |
[21:02] | ***missing*** | – 是么 – 是的 |