时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Good morning, everybody. | 大家早上好 |
[00:03] | Who would like an authentic New York bagel, hmm? | 谁想吃正宗的纽约面包圈? |
[00:07] | Stanley? Thank you. | –斯坦利? –谢谢 |
[00:08] | Oh, no, no, no. I got a pumpernickel just for you. | 不不不不 我专门为你留了裸麦粗面包 |
[00:12] | Wow, H&H. | 喔,H&H的 |
[00:14] | You went all the way to New York City to get us bagels? | 你专门跑到纽约去给我们买了面包圈? |
[00:17] | Why? Is there a place closer that sells them? | 怎么了?难道还有更近的地方卖? |
[00:20] | This is really nice, Dwight. Thanks. | –很好,德怀特,谢谢 |
[00:22] | Thanks. | –谢谢 |
[00:23] | Oh, don’t mention it. | 这没什么,就算你欠我人情 |
[00:24] | You owe me one. You all owe me one. | 你们都欠我人情 |
[00:27] | Good morning, Michael. Morning, Dwight. | –早上好,迈克尔 –早上好,德怀特 |
[00:29] | Hungry? | –饿了吗? |
[00:30] | No, I had a fish stick sandwich. | –不,我刚吃过鱼棒三明治 |
[00:32] | Actually, I had two fish stick sandwiches. | 其实是吃了两个鱼棒三明治 |
[00:34] | My girlfriend didn’t want hers, | 我女朋友不想吃她的那份 |
[00:36] | because I guess I’m the only aphrodisiac she needs. | 我想大概只有我能满足她吧 |
[00:38] | Fish sticks are not an aphrodisiac. Yeah. | 鱼棒可不是春药 |
[00:40] | You’re thinking of deer penis. It worked. | –你说的是鹿鞭 –确实很有效 |
[00:42] | Regardless, that was over two hours ago, | 不管怎么说 那也是两个多小时前的事了 |
[00:44] | and it is now a scientific fact that you are hungry. | 依据科学原理,你现在应该饿了 |
[00:47] | Bagel? | 吃面包圈吗? |
[00:49] | I don’t mind if I do. | –吃一个也无所谓 |
[00:50] | Okay, I brought cheese, too. | –好的,我还带了奶酪 |
[00:52] | I’m taking one for my lady friend. | –给我女朋友也拿一份 |
[00:53] | Excellent. | –很好 |
[00:54] | Brain food. Thank you very much. | –补脑食品,太感谢了 |
[00:56] | Okay. | –好的 |
[00:58] | You owe me. | 你欠我人情 |
[01:00] | Can’t a guy just buy some bagels for his friends, | 难道我不可以请大家吃面包圈 然后大家就欠我人情? |
[01:02] | so they’ll owe him a favor which he can use | 这样我就可以借助这个人情逼走那个 |
[01:04] | to get someone fired who stole a co-manager position from him anymore? | 抢走我联席经理职位的人? |
[01:09] | Jeez, when did everyone get so cynical? | 天哪,谁这么愤世嫉俗的? (斯克兰顿 欢迎您) (敦德 米福林) (接待员) (接待员) |
[01:35] | Pam, would you care for a bagel? | –潘,你想吃面包圈吗? |
[01:37] | Oh, no, thank you. | –哦,不,谢了 |
[01:38] | Oh, that’s right, you’re a woman and you need to refuse food the first time. | 哦,没错,你是女人 你一开始会拒绝任何食物 |
[01:41] | I’ll try again. | 我再来一次 |
[01:43] | Please, Pam, reconsider and have a bagel. | –求你了,潘,重新考虑下,吃个面包圈吧 |
[01:46] | I have an early lunch. | –我刚吃过午饭 |
[01:49] | Michael’s been trying to get Jim and me to hang out | 迈克尔从约会了我妈妈开始 |
[01:51] | ever since he started dating my mom. | 就希望杰姆和我和他们四人约会 |
[01:53] | I don’t know. I really hoped this thing would just die out, | 我不知道 我真希望这段感情无疾而终 |
[01:56] | but today he’s planning a birthday lunch for my mom. | 但是今天他为我妈妈举办生日午餐会 |
[01:59] | And we have to go. | 我们必须去 |
[02:01] | No way out. | 没办法了 |
[02:04] | No way out. | 无路可逃 |
[02:06] | These are amazing. You took all these? | 真漂亮,都是你拍的? |
[02:09] | I’ve always found beauty in uncommon places. | 我总能在不平凡处发现美 |
[02:12] | Homeless people, graffiti. | 无家可归的人,涂鸦艺术 |
[02:14] | Photography lets me capture all that. | 摄影总能让我捕捉这一切 |
[02:17] | Have you ever been photographed before? | –有人拍过你吗? |
[02:18] | Oh, just by, like, friends. | –朋友拍过 |
[02:20] | Well, here’s what I’ve been doing around here. | 嗯,我一直在拍这个 |
[02:23] | It’s for a series on exposure in the workplace. | 我们办公室的第一幅肖像画 |
[02:26] | Pammy? Hey! | –潘米? –嘿! |
[02:29] | Hey! | –嘿,生日快乐 |
[02:30] | Happy birthday. Thank you. | –谢谢 |
[02:32] | Girls, there they are. | 姑娘们,都来了 |
[02:35] | Birthday lunch. | Birthday lunch. 生日午餐 |
[02:36] | There’s no better medicine than birthday lunch. | 没有比生日午餐更好的药物了 |
[02:40] | It’ll cure all of your, | 可以治疗“天啊,我不知道迈克尔 |
[02:42] | “Gee, I don’t know if Michael should be dating my mother.” | 能不能和我妈妈约会” |
[02:45] | And fixes all occurrences of, | 也可以处理 |
[02:49] | “I don’t really see them together.” | “我真的看不出他们俩有未来” |
[02:51] | So, open wide, Pam, | 所以,潘,放开胸怀 |
[02:53] | and take a big old spoonful of birthday lunch medicine. | 好好吃一口生日午餐的药 |
[02:56] | Take with food. | 和食物同吃哦 |
[02:58] | Pam, aren’t you going to introduce us to Michael’s girlfriend? | 潘,怎么不介绍我们认识迈克尔的女朋友? |
[03:02] | I think you guys all remember my mom from the wedding. | 你们都记得我婚礼吧 这是我妈妈 |
[03:04] | Yeah, I think everyone’s met Helene. Hi. | –是,我想每个人都见过伊莲娜 –你好 |
[03:06] | Shall we? Wait a minute, | –我们走吧? –等一会 |
[03:07] | is that another birthday present for me? | 我还有别的生日礼物吗? |
[03:09] | ‘Cause you already gave me a necklace. | 因为你已经送给我项链了 |
[03:11] | Oh, my God, I love it. | 哦,天哪,我喜欢 |
[03:12] | Tell her how you gave it to me. No, that wouldn’t be… | –告诉她,你是怎么送给我的 –不,那也太… |
[03:14] | He put it around my neck while I was still asleep this morning. | 今早我还在睡觉时 他把项链挂在我的脖子上 |
[03:18] | Nice way to wake up. – Yeah. | –醒来的感觉真好 –是 |
[03:19] | The rest of the story has been censored due to inappropriocity. | 以下内容因不合适而删除 |
[03:23] | Because of sex? Kevin! | 是因为性吗? |
[03:25] | Hey, please, Kevin. You’re fired. | –凯文! –拜托,凯文,你被解雇了 |
[03:28] | Sorry, sorry, work with a bunch of idiots. Shall we go? | 不好意思,和一群蠢货做同事 |
[03:31] | Yes, let’s go. | –我们该走了吗? –是,我们走吧 |
[03:33] | Oh, wait. | 哦,等等 |
[03:34] | Swartz Lumber’s on the phone for you, Pam. And they say it’s urgent. | 斯瓦茨木材在电话里找你,潘 他们说有急事 |
[03:37] | Oh, you guys, just one second. | 哦,大伙,等等我 |
[03:42] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦,天哪 |
[03:44] | Are you serious? | 是真的吗? |
[03:46] | Shipping emergency. | 货运出问题 |
[03:47] | I don’t think I can go to lunch. | 我想我不能参加午餐了 |
[03:49] | Oh, man, that’s crazy. Right as we were on our way out, too. | 哦,天哪,不是吧 我们都准备出发了 |
[03:52] | I know. Isn’t that always how it goes? | 我知道,屋漏偏逢连夜雨,不是吗? |
[03:54] | Rarely, if ever. | 没有吧 |
[03:56] | Let me give it a whirl, I’ll talk to them. | 让我来扭转形势,我和他们谈 |
[03:58] | I will handle it. That’s okay. | –我来处理 –没事 |
[03:59] | I feel like it’s… It’s my pleasure. | –我感觉… –这是我的荣幸 |
[04:01] | Hello? Well, that’s great. | 你好,好,太好了 |
[04:03] | Turns out, the paper was there all along. | 原来纸已经送过去了 |
[04:05] | Oh, thank God. | 哦,感谢上帝 |
[04:08] | Something’s up. That paper was never supposed to arrive. | 有点很可疑 纸本来是送不到的 |
[04:11] | So, Pammy, are you still liking sales? | –那,潘,你还喜欢做销售吗? |
[04:14] | Yeah, it’s exciting. | –对,很刺激 |
[04:17] | You know, Michael and I were talking, | 你知道的,我和迈克尔谈过了 |
[04:21] | and maybe, if you put in a little more | 如果你愿意和客户多点面对面的交流 |
[04:23] | face-to-face time with your clients, you could improve your sales. | 你就可以提升你的销售业绩 |
[04:27] | Pam’s sales are fine, actually. | –潘的业绩其实挺不错的 |
[04:28] | Just want you to succeed, Pammy. | –只是希望你成功,潘米 |
[04:31] | You know what, we shouldn’t even be talking about business today. | 你知道吗,今天我们不该谈这个 |
[04:33] | Thank you. | –谢谢 –今天的主题是家庭 |
[04:34] | Today’s about family. | –谢谢 –今天的主题是家庭 |
[04:36] | Why did I get in the car? I could’ve struggled. | 我为什么要进这辆车? 我可以挣扎下车的 |
[04:40] | I have a whistle in my purse, I didn’t even blow it. | 我包里有口哨 我都没吹 |
[04:44] | Oh, Dwight, I have a little surprise for you. | 德怀特,我有个小惊喜给你 |
[04:46] | Let me guess, you ate the bagel I gave you and loved it. | 让我猜猜 你吃了我给你的面包圈,很喜欢 |
[04:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:51] | And I wanted to return the favor. | 我想还你一个情 |
[04:53] | I was polishing my loafers and I happened to look over | 我把我的皮鞋擦得贼亮 然后我碰巧看到 |
[04:56] | and notice that your briefcase was a little worse for the wear, | 你的手提箱 发现和你的衣服不配 |
[04:59] | so a little elbow grease, | 所以我上了点油 |
[05:01] | and she’s polished right up, back to her former glory. | 现在它可以配得上你的尊容了 |
[05:04] | Well. Feel it against your cheek. | –很好 –把脸贴上去试试 |
[05:07] | I will. | 我会的 |
[05:08] | You give me a gift, bam, thank you note. | 你送我礼物,谢谢提醒 |
[05:11] | You invite me somewhere, pow, RSVP. | 你请我去玩,敬请回复 |
[05:14] | You do me a favor, wham, favor returned. | 你帮我个忙,我还你个情 |
[05:19] | Do not test my politeness. | 不要考验我的礼仪知识 |
[05:21] | Let me get that door for you. There we go. | 让我替你开门 好了 |
[05:23] | Thank you very much, and I got it for you. | 非常感谢,我替你把着门吧 |
[05:25] | Oh! Goodness. Thanks. | 天哪,谢谢 |
[05:27] | You know, here’s a healthy fitness tip, | 我送你个健身小贴士 |
[05:30] | if you clench your buttocks together while walking, | 走路的时候屁股夹紧的话 |
[05:31] | you can really take the pressure off your knees. | 你就可以减轻膝盖的压力 |
[05:33] | – Is that right? – Observe. | –真的吗? –试试吧 |
[05:37] | Right? That really works. | –对吧? –挺有用的 |
[05:39] | Yeah. Feel free to use that. Anytime, okay. | 随时使用好了 |
[05:41] | Hey, hold on a second. | 嘿,等一等 |
[05:43] | Do not walk around with your jacket catawampus. | 走路的时候外套别打斜 |
[05:46] | And that needs to be straight as an arrow. | 这个领子要像箭一般地竖直 |
[05:48] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[05:50] | Oh, boy. Hey, thank you very much for that. | –哦,天 –嘿,非常感谢 |
[05:53] | You are welcome. Have a seat. Allow me. | 别客气,找个位子坐下吧,我也坐下 |
[05:56] | Have a seat yourself. | 你自己坐吧 |
[05:58] | You know what? I am going to preemptively | 你知道吗? |
[06:00] | change the batteries in your wireless mouse. | 我决定事先帮你换好无线鼠标的电池 |
[06:03] | Not necessary. No, no, no! | –没必要 –不,不! |
[06:04] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不必那样 |
[06:06] | Andy is complicating things. | 安迪总是让事情变得复杂 |
[06:08] | But I’m not worried. This will only up my game. | 但我不担心 正好落入我圈套 |
[06:13] | Hello. Scott. Table for four. | 你好,斯科特订的四人位 |
[06:15] | Welcome, Scott family. It’ll be just a moment. | 欢迎斯科特一家 请稍等 |
[06:18] | I used to love coming here. The chicken parm is good. | 我以前很爱来这里 这里的奶酪鸡很好吃 |
[06:21] | Big part of my childhood. Maybe Michael will start dating that, too. | 是我童年的记忆 也许迈克尔也会和鸡肉约会 |
[06:26] | What table should we take? So many to choose from. | 坐哪张桌呢? 好多选择 |
[06:29] | Wow. Oh, my God. | –喔 –哦,我的天 |
[06:32] | What? All I see are boring old tables with no birthday decorations. | 什么?我只看到朴素的旧桌子 没有生日派对的装饰 |
[06:37] | Oh, wait a second, you mean this one? Wow! | 等一下,你是说这张桌子吗?哇! |
[06:42] | Michael, you did all this? | 迈克尔,是你安排的? |
[06:43] | It’s not about taking credit. Let’s just say we all did it. | 我不想邀功请赏 就算是大家的功劳吧 |
[06:45] | Well, thank you, all of you. | –好了,谢谢你们所有人 |
[06:47] | Well, it was actually me alone, so… | –其实只是我一个人,所以… |
[06:51] | Wow, look at this place. | 哇,看看这个地方 |
[06:52] | It really makes me want to go to Italy someday. | 我真想有朝一日去意大利 |
[06:54] | Oh, you’ll love it. You can have my guidebooks. | 哦,你会喜欢的 我可以把旅游攻略书借给你 |
[06:57] | I think I’m done with those really long plane rides. | 我对坐长途飞机感到厌倦了 |
[06:59] | Thank you for… | 谢谢…谢谢你借给我书 |
[07:01] | Thanks for lending me the books. | |
[07:03] | So, Mom, which birthday are we celebrating this year? | 那,妈妈,今年我们哪个过生日? |
[07:06] | Sticking with 49. | –坚持过49岁的 |
[07:07] | Forty-nine again? | –又是49岁? |
[07:09] | That’s nine years in a row. This is now our longest family tradition. | 连着过了9年了 这是我们家最长的传统了 |
[07:12] | That’s funny. | 很有意思 |
[07:14] | Well, as long as we’re running numbers, Pam, | 既然我们在玩数字游戏 |
[07:16] | help me out with this one. | 潘,帮我算一下这个 |
[07:17] | Let’s see, honey, you’re six months pregnant, | 看,甜心,你怀孕6个月了 |
[07:19] | but you’ve only been married for 30 days, so what does that add up to? | 但是你结婚才30天 这个算术帮我算一下 |
[07:23] | Ooh, burn, burn on you. And a little bit on me, too. | 哦,战火烧到你那儿了 我也沾了点 |
[07:27] | You’re 54 years old. | –你54岁了 |
[07:29] | No, I’m 58. | –不,我58岁了 |
[07:32] | You’re 58 years old? | 你58岁了? |
[07:34] | Uh-huh. | |
[07:36] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[07:37] | The only time you should care about a woman’s age | 如果一个女人年龄太小 |
[07:40] | is if she is too young for you. | 你才要打听她的年龄 |
[07:41] | And I am not robbing the cradle. | 我不想找小女人 |
[07:45] | If anything, I am robbing the grave. | 我只想找熟女 |
[07:49] | Mom, have you decided what you want to be called? | 妈妈,你想好了 我们该怎么称呼你吗? |
[07:51] | I mean, I like Nana, but I also like the classic Grandma. | 我喜欢“奶奶” 但是叫祖母也行 |
[07:55] | Please be Grandma. I want you to be Grandma. Definitely a Grandma. | –那就叫祖母吧 –当然是叫祖母 |
[07:57] | Michael. What do you think? Grandma? | –我希望你成为祖母 –迈克尔,你觉得呢?叫我祖母? |
[08:00] | Uh-huh. | –就叫祖母吧 –耶,祖母 |
[08:01] | Yay! Grandma. | –就叫祖母吧 –耶,祖母 |
[08:08] | Hey, would you guys ever do a triathlon, you think? | 嘿,你们玩过铁人三项吗? |
[08:11] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[08:13] | Helene? | –伊莲娜? |
[08:14] | No. I don’t think so. | –不,我不行 |
[08:15] | I am. I’m definitely going to do it. | 我愿意,我要尝试铁人三项 |
[08:18] | I’ve already got the run and the bike thing down, | 我已经学会了跑步和骑车 |
[08:20] | just need to learn how to swim. Come on, you in? | 现在要学游泳了 你会加入吗? |
[08:23] | No, no. I think a triathlon is pretty much something I can rule out. | 不,不 铁人三项我是绝对受不了的 |
[08:27] | I don’t know, it just doesn’t interest me. | 我不知道,我只是对它不感兴趣 |
[08:29] | So, it’s a matter of interest. Good. Okay. | 所以这是兴趣的问题,好的 |
[08:32] | It’s not anything you would have ever done? | 这绝对是你从未做过的 |
[08:35] | I might have done it when I was younger, | 我如果再年轻些,可能会去做 |
[08:37] | but now there are just other things I’d rather be doing | 但现在这把年纪了 |
[08:39] | than running and jumping and swimming… | 我已经不想再跑跑跳跳和游泳了 |
[08:40] | Well, there’s no jumping in a triathlon. Oh! | 不,铁人三项不需要跳 |
[08:43] | You’re thinking the broad jump. | 你说的是跳远吧 |
[08:44] | Would you try bungee jumping? No. | –你会尝试蹦极吗? –不 |
[08:47] | Snowboarding? No, no, you want to go snowboarding? | –单板滑雪? –不是,你想尝试滑雪? |
[08:49] | I might, I might. | 可能吧 |
[08:51] | Michael, what are you talking about? | 迈克尔,你在说什么? |
[08:55] | Nothing, just life | 没什么,只是人生 |
[08:59] | and doing things before you die. I don’t know. | 和你死前要做的事… 我也不知道 |
[09:04] | Do I really want to go snowboarding? No. | 我真想去滑雪吗?不 |
[09:07] | But I would like to if I wanted to. | 但是如果我想了我就会去做 |
[09:16] | What’s going on in here? | –你搞什么? |
[09:17] | Andy bought lunch. | –安迪请客 |
[09:19] | Oh, no, really? | –哦,不,真的? |
[09:20] | Yep, yep. | –是 |
[09:21] | Took a page right out of the old Schrute book of niceness. | 从舒特家族礼仪手册上偷学的 |
[09:24] | There is no book, there’s only a survival guide. | 我家没有礼仪手册 只有生存指南 |
[09:26] | You bought breakfast for everyone, | 你请大家吃早餐 |
[09:29] | so I got lunch for everyone. | 我请大家吃午餐 |
[09:30] | Okay, well, allow me. You know what? | 好的,请让我来,你知道吗? |
[09:33] | Gosh, these tacos are awfully complicated to make. | 这些玉米卷挺难卷的 |
[09:36] | I will make everyone’s tacos! | 我来给大家卷玉米卷! |
[09:40] | So we should get the check. | 买单吧? |
[09:42] | What about your gift, Michael? Whoa, no, no, no. | –你的礼物呢,迈克尔? –哦,不 |
[09:44] | No, it’s stupid. You’d hate it, I hate it. | 破礼物,你不会喜欢的,我也不喜欢 |
[09:46] | I’m sure I won’t. Yes, you will. | –我肯定会喜欢 –你不会喜欢的 |
[09:48] | He locked himself in his office all morning working on it. | 他把自己锁在办公室一上午 做这个礼物 |
[09:51] | Give me. Look at this wrapping paper. | 给我吧,看看那包装纸 |
[09:53] | It’s got the word “love” on it in every language. | 写满了各种语言的“爱” |
[09:55] | I literally… I put no thought into the wrapping at all. | 我其实… 我其实没想过要包装 |
[09:59] | Might as well have been toilet paper. | 其实都是厕纸 |
[10:02] | Toilet paper. Let’s see. | 厕纸吗?我们看看 |
[10:04] | “A scrapbook of our first memories, by Michael Gary Scott, | “你我记忆之剪贴本 作者迈克尔盖瑞斯科特 |
[10:09] | “for my girlfriend, Helene, on your birthday.” | 送给我过生日的女朋友伊莲娜” |
[10:12] | That’s just an arbitrary title. | 我随便想的题目 |
[10:15] | Okay, here’s a penny. | 哦,这有枚硬币,是从哪儿来的? |
[10:17] | What’s that from? Penny for your thoughts. | 是许愿币 |
[10:18] | It was from the wishing well at the mall. | 从商场的许愿池来的 |
[10:20] | You threw it in, I went back later, waded in, and I found it. | 你把它扔进去,我又跑回去 用手去掏,找到了 |
[10:24] | That’s amazing. | –真厉害! |
[10:25] | It’s not amazing at all. It’s sort of weird that I went and did that. | –这有什么嘛 我这样做有点怪 |
[10:30] | And now your wish won’t come true, so that blows. | 现在你的愿望也不会实现了,泡汤了 |
[10:33] | A poem. Oh, that I plagiarized, I think. | –一首诗 –我想是我抄回来的 |
[10:36] | “I cannot go to school today said little Peggy Ann McKay” | “我今天不能去上学了,小佩吉安麦凯说” |
[10:40] | Shel Silverstein? Yeah. | –舍尔西瓦尔斯坦的? –是 |
[10:42] | “I have the measles and the mumps | “我得了麻疹和腮腺炎 |
[10:43] | “a gash, a rash, and purple bumps | 还有伤口,皮疹和瘀紫 |
[10:46] | “And my teacher’s really mean | “我的老师真的很坏,生日快乐 |
[10:47] | “Happy Birthday, I love you, Helene.” | 我爱你,伊莲娜” |
[10:51] | It’s really nice, Michael. | –真的很不错,迈克尔 |
[10:53] | I think it sucks. | –我觉得很烂 |
[10:55] | I think it’s wonderful, absolutely wonderful. | 我觉得它很棒,非常棒 |
[10:57] | Well, that’s because you and I have very different tastes, | 那是因为我们的品味相差甚远 |
[10:59] | and you like lame things. | 你喜欢的东西很土 |
[11:01] | It’s a generational sort of gap between us. | 我们之间大概有代沟 |
[11:04] | Oh, God, a scrapbook. | 天哪,剪贴本 |
[11:07] | Home run, Michael. | 干得漂亮,迈克尔 |
[11:08] | You set the bar so high. | –你的标准实在太高了 |
[11:10] | That was a bunt. | –太烂了 |
[11:12] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, Dwight, I’m going to do this. | –德怀特,还是我来吧 |
[11:15] | Hey, hey, hey, relax. I got it covered. | –嘿,嘿,放松点,我来做 |
[11:17] | No, I insist. | –不,我来做 |
[11:18] | No, no, no, no, no, I insist. | –不,不,我来做 |
[11:22] | Okay, Dwight, this is ridiculous. | 好吧,德怀特,这真荒谬 |
[11:24] | Don’t worry about it, you can just owe me. | 别担心,就算你欠着我的好了 |
[11:26] | Hey, where’d you go? | –嘿,你到哪儿去了? |
[11:29] | Oh, I just went to the bathroom. | –去了一下洗手间 |
[11:30] | And then you stopped at the bar on the way back? | 回来就坐在酒吧里了? |
[11:33] | Got thirsty. | 有点渴了 |
[11:34] | Okay, weirdo. Come on, it’s time for cake. | 好吧,怪人 走吧,是时候吃蛋糕了 |
[11:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:38] | Honestly, for a long time, | 坦白地说,一直以来 |
[11:39] | I thought I was going to grow old with Holly. | 我都以为我会和霍莉白头到老 |
[11:43] | And then I met Helene, and she is great, | 然后我遇到了伊莲娜,她太棒了 |
[11:46] | and she already knows and has done everything | 她知道并完成了所有 |
[11:50] | that I have ever wanted to do and can tell me about it. | 我想要做的事 还可以对我一一道来 |
[11:56] | But I think I want to do those things myself. | 但是我想自己去完成那些事 |
[12:01] | Cake’s really good. | 蛋糕好吃极了 |
[12:02] | I know. I love when they use butter-cream frosting. | 我知道,我喜欢吃黄油凌糖霜 |
[12:05] | Finish your cake, Helene. | 伊莲娜,把蛋糕吃完吧 |
[12:07] | I want you to enjoy that cake | 我希望你能好好享受蛋糕 |
[12:10] | because I have something terrible I need to tell you. | 因为我有些不好的事要说 |
[12:12] | And I want you to enjoy your cake | 我想在你享受完蛋糕后 |
[12:16] | before I tell you this terrible, terrible thing. | 再告诉你这不愉快的事 |
[12:22] | Helene, I think you’re a wonderful person and I… | 伊莲娜,你是个很好的人,我… |
[12:26] | God, I’ve enjoyed dating you | 天啊,我是多么的享受与你约会 |
[12:28] | and being your boyfriend so much, | 做你的男朋友 |
[12:30] | but I have to consider Pam’s feelings as a friend and a coworker. | 但是我得考虑作为朋友和同事的潘的感受 |
[12:36] | I cannot, in good conscience, continue to date you, | 在知道这对她的影响后 |
[12:40] | when I know what this is doing to her. | 凭良心说我不能再继续和你约会 |
[12:42] | Michael. Michael, it’s okay. | –迈克尔,迈克尔,没事的 |
[12:45] | No, it’s not. | –不,不是的 |
[12:46] | I know that it took me a little while to come around, | 我是花了不少时间来接受这件事 |
[12:49] | and it’s still a little weird to get used to, | 而且到现在还感觉怪怪的 |
[12:53] | but you obviously make my mom very happy. | 但是你的确让我妈妈很快乐 |
[12:57] | And that makes me happy. | 而我也很快乐 |
[13:00] | Wow, that just… You’ve really grown. | 喔,真是…你真是长大了 |
[13:03] | Well… Oh, thank you, Pam. | –那么… –潘,谢谢你 |
[13:06] | And I hope you are as gracious during this next part. | 我希望对于接下来这一段 你也会这么通情达理 |
[13:12] | Helene, once again, you are a wonderful person, | 伊莲娜,再说一遍,你是个好人 |
[13:15] | and you have lived a great life, | 你的生活也很完美 |
[13:17] | and I envy it, and I want it someday, but just in the future. | 我很嫉妒,我想有这样的生活 但只是在未来 |
[13:21] | You need somebody who understands your references. | 你应该找一个和你臭味相投的 |
[13:24] | Who is Kafka-esque? | 谁是卡夫卡?我从来…从来不认识这个人 |
[13:25] | I’ve never… I don’t know him. | |
[13:29] | There’s another woman, and her name is Italy, | 有另一个女人,她的名字是意大利和跳伞 |
[13:32] | and skydiving, and bungee jumping. | –还有蹦极 |
[13:35] | Okay, so… | –好,那么… |
[13:36] | And I want kids. | 我想要孩子 |
[13:38] | And you, unfortunately, have already completed | 而你,不幸的是,在人生旅途中 |
[13:41] | that part of your journey down there. Michael. | –已经完成了这个部分 –迈克尔 |
[13:43] | It’s not my decision, it’s Mother Nature. | 这不是我决定的,是自然力量 |
[13:45] | And Mother has very strict rules about | 母亲是有着精准的原则的… |
[13:56] | fertility. | 繁殖力 |
[13:57] | I got it. | 我明白了 |
[14:00] | I’m 58. What am I supposed to do now? | 我58了,现在该怎么办? |
[14:04] | Well, hobbies. Stop. | –业余爱好… –别说了 |
[14:10] | What’s going on? Stupid thing wedged up there. | –怎么了? –那东西卡在上面了 |
[14:12] | No one in this office will help me. | –办公室里没人愿意帮我 |
[14:13] | Yeah, move it. | –好的,让开 |
[14:15] | What if Dwight dies and I still owe him something? | 如果德怀特死了而我还欠着他的情呢? |
[14:17] | That is a recipe for a ghost. | 死都合不上眼 |
[14:19] | Oh, yeah, you’re gonna owe me big time. | 嗯,你越欠越多了 |
[14:21] | Looks like a little envelope, there you go. | –是个小信封 |
[14:23] | Yup. Got it. “To Dwight”? | –拿到了,“德怀特收”? |
[14:29] | Starbucks gift card. | –星巴克礼品卡 |
[14:30] | Surprise! | –惊喜! |
[14:32] | It’s from everybody. $15 value. | 每个人都有,15元面值 |
[14:37] | Damn it! I am no closer to taking Jim down. | 该死!我差点就能干掉杰姆了 |
[14:40] | What a waste of a day. | 浪费了一整天 |
[14:42] | I could’ve grown poison mushrooms that’d be this high by now! | 我要是去种毒蘑菇 都已经长这么高了! |
[14:47] | They’re mushrooms, they don’t get that high. | 蘑菇,长不了那么高 |
[14:50] | Pamela Beesly-Halpert. What? | –帕梅拉比斯利哈尔伯特 –怎么了? |
[14:52] | May I have a word with you in my office, please? | 请你来我办公室说句话好吗? |
[14:54] | I am working. | –我在工作 |
[14:55] | Well, this is a work-related matter. | –这和工作有关 |
[14:58] | Really? Yes. | –真的? –是 |
[15:00] | Really? Yes. | –真的? –是 |
[15:02] | Join me, please, won’t you? | 请你过来好吗? |
[15:08] | I’m going to give you a raise, Pam. | –我要给你加薪,潘 |
[15:10] | Why? | –为什么? |
[15:11] | Because of all the good work you’ve done. | 因为你工作做得好 |
[15:13] | I have the lowest sales record of anyone here. | 我的销售记录是这里最低的 |
[15:15] | Don’t, no. It’s not about numbers Pam, | 不,不,这和数字无关,潘 |
[15:17] | it’s about attitude. | 是态度 |
[15:19] | I have the worst attitude of any person here. | 我的态度是最差的 |
[15:21] | Do you want the raise or what? | 你到底想不想要加薪? |
[15:24] | Yeah, I’ll take it. | –好吧,我接受 |
[15:25] | Okay, hey. Pam, Pam. | –好,嘿,潘 |
[15:27] | With this raise, there are strings attached. | 加薪还有附加条件 |
[15:30] | And that string is attached from my heart to your mean attitude. | 条件就是 将我的心和你的恶劣态度连在一起 |
[15:36] | You’re bribing me? | 你在贿赂我? |
[15:37] | No, no. No, I am not. Unless you want me to. | 不,不,我不是 |
[15:40] | Do you want me to? | 除非你想要被贿赂,你要吗? |
[15:42] | Because I will, I will bribe you. | 因为我会,我会贿赂你 |
[15:44] | No, your face is saying don’t, unless I haven’t offered you enough. | 不,你的表情在说不要 是我给的不够多吗? |
[15:52] | Your face isn’t changing. | 你的表情没有变化 |
[15:55] | What is it? Talk to me, face. | 你在想什么? |
[15:57] | Tell me what Pam’s brain is thinking. | 告诉我,脸,告诉我潘在想什么 |
[16:01] | Come on, what do you want? What do you want? | 你想要什么?你想要什么? |
[16:03] | Do you want a million dollars? Do you want to hit me? | 你想要100万美元? 你想打我? |
[16:06] | Do you want me to get down on one knee and beg you? | 还是要我跪下来求你? |
[16:07] | I want to hit you. What? | 我想打你 |
[16:10] | I want to hit you. I’ll do that. | –什么? |
[16:12] | Okay. | –我想打你,我会打你的 |
[16:14] | What? I don’t… Are you kidding? | 什么?我不…你在开玩笑吗? |
[16:17] | No, are you kidding? | –不,你呢? |
[16:18] | No, I don’t… | –不,我不… |
[16:20] | All right. Come on, I’ll take off my jacket | 好吧,来吧 我脱掉外套 |
[16:22] | and tense my stomach and you just… | 绷紧肚皮,你就… |
[16:24] | No, I don’t think I can hit you in the office. | 不,我不会在办公室打你 |
[16:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:30] | So, we’ll do it after work. Hmm. | 我们下班后再来? |
[16:32] | In the parking lot, in front of everyone. | 在停车场,当着大家面 |
[16:36] | I’m going to hit you as hard as I can. | –我会用尽全力打你 |
[16:37] | Okay. | –好 |
[16:39] | Okay. | Okay. –好 –好 |
[16:40] | See you then. See you. | –再见 –再见 |
[16:46] | Hey. Hi. | –嘿 –嘿 |
[16:47] | Quick question. Yeah. | –有个小问题 –说吧 |
[16:50] | Are you scared? | –你害怕吗? |
[16:52] | Never. | –从不 |
[16:53] | About what? A little. What are you talking about? | 关于什么?有点 你们在说什么? |
[16:55] | We heard about the punch. What punch? | –我们听说了拳击的事 –拳击? |
[16:57] | Pam. She’s going to punch the crap out of your face after work. | 是潘,她在下班后要狠狠揍你一顿 |
[17:00] | I’m pretty sure we said slap. | 我很确定只是打一耳光 |
[17:02] | No, it’s a punch and Pam has that crazy pregnancy strength now. | 不是的,是狠揍 潘现在有着疯狂的怀孕力量 |
[17:05] | I’m getting concerned that you don’t seem to understand | 我很担心你 你对即将要发生什么 |
[17:08] | what’s going to happen. Do you? | 一无所知,是吗? |
[17:12] | I’m good. | –我没事的 |
[17:14] | All right. See you there. | –好,那到时候见吧 |
[17:16] | Hey. | Hey. –嘿 –嘿 |
[17:18] | Do you and Pam ever get frisky? Inappropriate. | –你和潘经常嬉戏吗? –这话题不合适吧 |
[17:20] | I mean, do you ever wrestle with each other? | 我是说,你们俩经常摔跤吗? |
[17:23] | All the time. Really? | –经常的 –真的? |
[17:25] | Yeah. She’s strong? | –是 –她强壮吗? |
[17:26] | She wants it bad, Michael. | –她特狠 |
[17:27] | Can you stop this? | –你能阻止她吗? |
[17:28] | I can. Okay. | –我能 –好 |
[17:30] | And I don’t support her choice to hit you. | 她打你,我并不支持 |
[17:32] | I don’t, either. | 我也是 |
[17:33] | But at the same time, she goes crazy, | 但是呢,她有点发疯 |
[17:36] | and I do understand her reasoning. | 而且我理解她有充分理由这么做 |
[17:38] | Mmm-hmm. I know. | 我知道 |
[17:40] | I just need some time. I need some time to think about it. | 我需要点时间来思考 |
[17:43] | You got to do… Give me some time to make a decision. | –你必须插手 –让我考虑清楚 |
[17:44] | How much time do you need? No more than a week, maybe two weeks. | –你要多少时间? –不超过一星期吧,也可能是两星期 |
[17:47] | Come on, man. | 拜托了,伙计! |
[17:48] | Pam, can I talk to you for a second? | 潘,能和你谈谈吗? |
[17:51] | I heard about the hit. Just to be sure, | 我听说你要打人 |
[17:53] | it’s off company property, right? Right. | 我要确保不是在公司范围内发生吧? |
[17:55] | Yeah, okay, I think we should probably be okay. | –是的 –嗯,好 –那样可能就好办了 –好的 |
[17:57] | Okay. | Okay. 好的 |
[17:59] | And the power comes from the back foot. | 下肢的力量比较大 |
[18:05] | So, it’s all one motion through the body. | 整个身体会形成一种动量 |
[18:09] | So, there’s… You stay a little low and there’s a twist, | 所以,你重心要放低,扭动身体 |
[18:13] | and you keep your shoulder down. | 肩膀放下来 |
[18:14] | And you kind of throw out the arm. | 然后甩出胳膊 |
[18:18] | Okay, wait, you’re saying it comes from the foot? | 好的,等等 你是说力量从脚上来? |
[18:22] | Yes. | –是的 |
[18:23] | Okay. | –好 |
[18:25] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[18:28] | Hey, everybody. | 嘿,大伙儿,他不在卫生间 |
[18:29] | He’s not in the men’s room, although the seat was warm, | 但马桶圈还是热的 |
[18:31] | so we may have just missed him. | 所以他漏网了 |
[18:33] | My money’s on Pam. | 我赌潘赢 |
[18:34] | It’s not a fight. What other outcome could there be? | 这又不是打斗 还能有什么结果? |
[18:37] | Michael could win. | –迈克尔可能会赢 |
[18:38] | How? He can’t hit back. | –怎么赢?他不能回击的 |
[18:40] | Why can’t you just agree with me sometimes? | 为什么你老要跟我作对? |
[18:43] | Am I scared of getting hit in the face? No. | 我害怕脸上被打一拳吗?不 |
[18:46] | Every day, weirdos pay dominatrixes hundreds of dollars | 每天都有怪人付给虐恋狂几百美元 |
[18:49] | for that very privilege. | 让人虐待自己 |
[18:51] | I’m scared I’m going to love it. Let’s do this. | 我害怕我会上瘾 让我们开始吧! |
[18:55] | It’s okay, guys. I can handle this. Everybody can go home. | 大家放心,我可以搞定 其他人可以回家了 |
[18:58] | We’re here for the show, Michael. | –我们就是来看表演的,迈克尔 |
[19:00] | You’re just a bunch of voyeurs. | –你们都是偷窥狂 |
[19:03] | Are you eating popcorn? | –你在吃爆米花? |
[19:04] | It has almost no calories. | –没热量的 |
[19:05] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[19:08] | Yes. | 是 |
[19:10] | You have to keep your hands down. I know. | –你必须把手放下来 –我知道 |
[19:13] | Okay. All right. | 好了 |
[19:17] | Oh, God! | 哦,天哪 |
[19:18] | Michael, you have to keep your hands down. | 你必须把手放下来 |
[19:19] | Put your hands in your pockets. | –把手放在口袋里 |
[19:21] | Okay! | –好的! |
[19:28] | Pam, Pam. | 潘,潘 |
[19:32] | I’m really sorry. I’m sorry. | –我真的很抱歉,很抱歉 |
[19:34] | What are you sorry for? So many things. | –你抱歉什么? |
[19:36] | I don’t know, it’s hard to choose. | 很多事情,我不知道,无法说清 |
[19:37] | How about for dating my mom? | –比如和我妈妈约会? |
[19:38] | Maybe that’s it. | –可能吧 |
[19:39] | And dumping her on her birthday? | –在她的生日甩了她? |
[19:41] | Yes. | –是 |
[19:45] | Okay, just don’t ever date a member of my family again. | 好,不要再和我家任何一个人约会 |
[19:54] | Okay, I promise. | 好的,我保证 |
[19:56] | For the record, your mom came on to me. | 再说了,是你妈妈主动找我的 |
[20:01] | Holy crap! | 我的天哪! |
[20:05] | Are you okay? No! | –你没事吧? –有事! |
[20:07] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[20:10] | Feel better? | –感觉好些了吗? |
[20:11] | No, you were right. | –没有,你说得对 |
[20:15] | Wait, why are you limping? | –等等,你怎么瘸了? |
[20:16] | I don’t know. | –我不知道 |
[20:18] | Let’s get some raw meat on that face. | 在你脸上敷点生肉吧 |
[20:19] | I’ve got a chicken in the freezer upstairs. | 楼上的冰柜里有鸡肉 |
[20:22] | As I watched Pam’s big, strong hand coming toward my face, | 当我看着潘粗大强壮的手掌朝我扇过来时 |
[20:26] | I saw my entire life flash before my eyes. | 我的眼前里闪过我的一生 |
[20:29] | And guess what? I have four kids. | 知道吗?我会有四个孩子 |
[20:33] | And I have a hover car and a hover house. | 我有会飞的房子,会飞的轿车 |
[20:37] | And my wife is a runner, and it shows. | 我的妻子擅长跑步 |
[20:41] | And Pam and Jim are my best friends, and our kids play together. | 潘和杰姆是我们最好的朋友 我们的孩子在一起玩耍 |
[20:45] | And I’m happy. | 我很快乐 |
[20:49] | And I am rich and I never die. | 我很富有,我长生不老 |
[20:53] | It doesn’t sound like much, but it’s enough for me. | 似乎不是太宏伟的梦想 但我满足了 |
[20:58] | Good, good, just keep it on there for another five minutes. | 好了,好了,再敷5分钟 |
[21:00] | It’s cold, Dwight. Let the swelling go down. | –冰凉的,德怀特 –让肿块消下去 |
[21:03] | Oh, thank you. Thanks. I owe you one, Dwight. | 谢谢你,谢谢,我欠你的,德怀特 |
[21:09] | Fire Jim. | –炒掉杰姆 |
[21:11] | No. | –不 |
[21:12] | I’m cashing in the favor, fire him. | 我要兑现我的人情,炒掉他 |
[21:14] | What are you talking… Do it. | 你在说什么… |
[21:15] | Promote me. Tri-managers. | –炒掉他,升我官!三个经理 |
[21:17] | Forget that. | –不可能 |
[21:18] | Can I have an office? No. | –我能有间办公室吗? –不行 |
[21:19] | You know what, you can keep your stupid favor. | 留着你的人情吧,完全没价值 |
[21:21] | It’s worthless. | |
[21:22] | And this is my dinner on your face, I’m keeping it. | 你脸上的是我的晚餐 我要留着吃! |
[21:26] | Oh, that feels better. | 舒服点了 |