时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Not again. | 别是又来了吧 |
[00:06] | Bow down before Recyclops. | 跪拜环保战警吧 |
[00:09] | Five years ago corporate said we had to start | 五年前,公司总部说 |
[00:11] | a recycling program for Earth Day, | 我们得为地球日搞个回收再利用活动 |
[00:12] | so Dwight took the lead on that, | 所以德怀特带头活跃起来 |
[00:14] | and introduced us to a very close friend of his named Recyclops. | 给我们介绍了他的一个死党“环保战警” |
[00:18] | Happy Earth Day, everyone. I’m Recyclops. | 世界地球日快乐,同僚们,我是环保战警 |
[00:21] | Did you know that an old milk carton | 你们知道吗,一个装奶的纸盒 |
[00:23] | can be sawed in half and used as a planter? | 可以被一锯两半,变成一个花盆么? |
[00:25] | The next year, he really stepped things up. | 第二年,他真的开始变本加厉了 (前台) |
[00:29] | Who has put a number seven plastic in a number four bin? | 谁把7号塑料放进4号垃圾桶里了? |
[00:33] | A year after that, Recyclops really began to take shape. | 一年后,环保战警开始慢慢变身了 |
[00:38] | Recyclops will drown you in your over-watered lawns! | 环保战警要把你们 淹死在洒水泛滥的草坪里 (保存) |
[00:44] | Then tragedy struck Recyclops when his fictional planet | 当虚构的他的星球被别的 |
[00:47] | was attacked by some other fictitious thing, I can’t remember. | 假想的玩意攻占时,他悲剧了 啥玩意我忘了 |
[00:50] | Recyclops will have his revenge! | 环保战警会来寻仇的 (惩罚) |
[00:54] | I think this was also the year that he renounced Earth Day | 我想也正是那一年,他摒弃了地球日 |
[00:56] | and vowed to destroy the planet he once loved. | 并且发誓毁灭整个他曾深爱的星球 |
[01:00] | Oh, my God, you guys, look! It’s Recyclops! | 啊哟,大家看啊,是环保战警! |
[01:02] | Recyclops destroy! | 环保战警破坏力无穷! |
[01:09] | Oh, is today Recyclops Day? Yes. | –哦,到环保战警的日子了? –是的 |
[01:12] | I thought you were killed by Polluticon or something. | 我以为你被“污染怪”给杀了啊 |
[01:14] | Polluticon wishes. | 污染怪想得倒美啊 |
[01:16] | That’s aerosol spray. It’s terrible for the environment. | 别用喷雾剂啊,对环境太糟啦 |
[01:19] | Humans are terrible for the environment. | 人类对环境就很糟糕的 |
[01:24] | The thing I like most about Recyclops | 我最喜欢环保战警的一点就是 |
[01:26] | is that he’s creating a different world for our child. | 他为我们的孩子创造了一个别样的世界 |
[01:29] | Hmm. | |
[01:30] | A world where you truly can be anything you want. | 一个你可以任意设定自己角色的世界 |
[01:33] | God bless you, Recyclops, | 上帝保佑你,环保战警 和你那冰冷的机器之心 (斯克兰顿欢迎你) |
[01:35] | and your cold robot heart. | (米福林) (前台) 办公室 |
[02:11] | Okay. Okay. How about this? | 好啦,好啦,这个手势如何? |
[02:14] | That’s great. | –挺好的 |
[02:15] | I want it to be better than great, Pam. | –我要的不只是挺好,潘 |
[02:17] | How about I remain seated and I just do a little bit of a nod, | 那我继续坐着,稍微点点头如何? |
[02:21] | sort of a humble thing? Sure. | –这样能谦虚点 –可以啊 |
[02:23] | No. Then my face is down. They can’t see my face. | 不好,我脸朝下,别人就看不到我的脸了 |
[02:25] | And it looks like you’re taking a dump. | 而且看上去你在拉屎 |
[02:26] | Alan Brand who’s the CEO of the company, | 艾伦布兰德是公司的首席执行官 |
[02:30] | if title is important to you, | 如果你在乎头衔的话 |
[02:32] | has personally invited moi to go to New York | 亲自邀请鄙人出席在纽约举行的 |
[02:37] | to the shareholders’ meeting | 股东大会 |
[02:38] | and sit up on the stage with the board of directors. | 而且是上台和董事会坐在一起 |
[02:41] | And at some point, they’re going to introduce me | 到时候他们会向大家介绍我 |
[02:43] | as the most successful branch manager that they have. | 作为最成功的分公司经理 |
[02:48] | And then Michael Scott turns and waves to the crowd. | 然后迈克尔斯科特我向群众们挥手 |
[02:53] | And the crowd goes wild. | 接着群众们疯狂了 |
[02:55] | Ladies and gentlemen, from Scranton, Pennsylvania, | 先生们,女士们 有请来自宾夕法尼亚的斯克兰顿 |
[02:58] | please welcome Michael “The Machine” Scott! | “万能机器”迈克尔斯科特 |
[03:06] | Oh. | |
[03:07] | Don’t do the twirl. Lose the twirl. | –别做那个旋转 –对的 |
[03:09] | Twirl sucks. Michael, I hated the twirl. | –旋转太逊了 –迈克尔,我恨那个旋转 |
[03:11] | Hate the twirl. | 恨那个旋转 |
[03:12] | Okay, obviously I’m not going to do the twirl. | 得了,很显然,我不会旋转的哦 |
[03:14] | I only did it because I nailed the wave. | 我这么做只是因为我太专注于挥手罢了 |
[03:16] | Yeah, good. Don’t do it. | 嗯,好的,别做就是了 |
[03:18] | I’m not going to do the twirl, all right? | 我不会旋转的,放心了? |
[03:22] | It’s not even a twirl. It’s a spin. | 其实连旋转都算不上 就是个转身 |
[03:26] | I might do the spin. | 我兴许能转下身 |
[03:28] | The long-term problem is bad investments that they need to dump. | 长期问题是,他们早该放弃的投资 |
[03:31] | And the short-term problem is the company | 短期问题是,公司现金缺失 |
[03:33] | has no cash and there’s nowhere to get it. | 而且无法周转出现金了 |
[03:35] | Okay, Oscar. I don’t need the whole enchilada, just bullet points. | 好的,奥斯卡 我不要看全局,给我说要点 |
[03:38] | Those are the bullet points. | 我说的就是要点 |
[03:39] | Well, could you condense it, please? | –你就不能再浓缩下么? |
[03:41] | That’s as simple as I can make it. | –我已经浓缩到极限了 |
[03:42] | Michael, the limo’s here for you. | 迈克尔,豪华轿车来接你了 |
[03:43] | It’s not a limo, it’s a town car. | 不是什么豪华轿车,是林肯城镇汽车 |
[03:45] | Town cars are actually better, though, | 林肯城镇汽车当然要好一些了 |
[03:47] | better torque, better handling. | 更高的扭矩,更强的操控性 |
[03:48] | He said limousine, so… | 他只说了豪华轿车,所以… |
[03:50] | Check it out, guys, there’s a limo down here. | 快看啊,伙计们,下面有辆豪华轿车 |
[03:59] | Michael, look. | 迈克尔,看啊 |
[04:04] | Oh, man! It’s a limo. | –乖乖 –是豪华轿车 |
[04:05] | They sent a limo. | 他们派了辆豪华轿车来 |
[04:07] | Town cars suck. A town car | 林肯城镇轿车太烂了 |
[04:09] | is something that a company sends when they’re in trouble. | 公司有麻烦的时候才出这车呢 |
[04:11] | A limousine is something that a company sends | 豪华轿车是公司 |
[04:14] | when they have cause for celebration. | 搞庆祝时派的车 |
[04:18] | And in this case, I think we are celebrating me. | 而当下,我想他们是要为我庆祝哦 |
[04:26] | Move it! Quick! | 走啊,动作快点 |
[04:28] | Wow! Wow! | |
[04:30] | Oh, no way! Yeah! | –不是吧 –好啊 |
[04:35] | What kind of mileage does this baby get? | 看这宝贝的每公里油耗多少啊? |
[04:37] | It’s like what high school kids take to prom on TV shows. | 就像电视里高中生们去参加舞会乘坐的哦 |
[04:40] | So typical of management to spend money on this. | 那帮管理层的老板就把钱花在这种地方 |
[04:42] | Bunch of boobs! | 一群婊子 |
[04:44] | Hate to break it to you, Oscar, but some of us like boobs. | 真不忍心跟你说,奥斯卡 但是我们有些人还是喜欢咪咪的 |
[04:47] | Calves. Calves all the way. | –翘臀,向来热爱翘臀 |
[04:49] | I’m so jealous right now. | –人家现在好嫉妒啊 |
[04:50] | Hey, you know who you should be jealous of? | 嘿,你知道你该嫉妒的是谁不? |
[04:53] | Yourself. | 是你自己 |
[04:54] | Because you’re invited, and you’re invited, | 因为你也被邀请了,你也被邀请了 |
[04:57] | and you’re invited, and you, and you, | 你也被邀请了,还有你,你 |
[05:00] | and you and you and you and you… Car seats eight. | –还有你, 你… –本车限坐8人… |
[05:01] | What? The car seats eight. | –啥? –本车限坐8人 |
[05:02] | The limo seats eight. | 豪华轿车限坐8人 |
[05:04] | Okay, then Jim and Pam and Ryan plus a guest. | 好吧,那就杰姆和潘 莱恩,再加一个人 |
[05:07] | No. No, thanks. | –不用了 –不必,多谢 |
[05:08] | I’ll use it when you’re done. | 你用完了我再过瘾吧 |
[05:10] | Mmm. | |
[05:12] | Whoa. | |
[05:15] | The Dunder Mifflin stock symbol is DMI. | 米福林股票代码是DMI |
[05:18] | Do you know what that stands for? | 知道这啥意思不? |
[05:20] | Dummies, Morons and Idiots, | 蠢货,低能和傻瓜 |
[05:21] | because that’s what you’d have to be to own it. | 因为只有这种人才会买他家的股票 |
[05:24] | And as one of those idiots, I believe the board owes me answers. | 作为这些蠢货中的一员 我相信董事会欠我一个说法 |
[05:29] | I wish the windows weren’t tinted | 真希望玻璃不是有色的哦 |
[05:30] | so people could see us in here. | 这样人家就能看到咱们坐在里面了 |
[05:32] | Hey, guys, do you think anyone might have had sex in here? | 同学们,你们说有人在这里车震过不? |
[05:35] | Definitely. Definitely. Smells like it. | –肯定的啊 –几率不小 |
[05:37] | Look, they got pillows. | 必须的啊,瞧啊,还有枕头呢 |
[05:38] | That, that’s bigger than my bed. | 这玩意,比我家床还大呢 |
[05:41] | Word. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | –说的极是啊! –耶,耶! |
[05:43] | Who’s playing with the button? | 谁那么淘气玩按钮呢? |
[05:47] | Hey, Ryan, could you start consolidating | 莱恩,你能开始把咱们所有同事名单 |
[05:49] | all our Rolodex information into Outlook? | 合并整理到Outlook里不? |
[05:51] | Doesn’t seem like there’s much of a point | 呃,公司说不定都要关门大吉了 |
[05:53] | if the company’s going under. | 搞这个没啥意义吧 |
[05:54] | But if the company doesn’t go under, | 如果公司不破产关门 |
[05:55] | then we’ll finally have all our contacts in one program. | 我们就得把联系人都整理到一起了 |
[05:57] | Company’s probably going under, though. It could go either way. | –没准真会关门大吉的 –都有可能的 |
[05:59] | Seems like it’s leaning one way. | –看上去好像一种可能性大一些哦 |
[06:00] | Maybe we should just wait and find out. | –咱还是就静观其变吧 |
[06:01] | Definitely. Okay. | –绝对的 –好吧 |
[06:03] | So should we wait to find out before we start doing all this stuff? | 那等有了结果咱再开始做事么? |
[06:05] | Nah. Might as well do it now. | 别,还是现在就做吧 |
[06:11] | Michael, what if somebody asks you a question at this meeting? | 迈克尔,会议上如果有人提问咋办? |
[06:14] | Are you just going to wave or what? | –你是就挥挥手啊,还是咋的? |
[06:16] | I will have to answer. | –我势必是会回答的 |
[06:17] | I’ll ask you a question. | –那我先问你一个 |
[06:18] | Make it a softball. | –简单点的 |
[06:19] | Something he can, like, crank out of the park. | 提点能让他答得一鸣惊人那种的 |
[06:22] | Michael Scott, you run the most profitable branch of Dunder Mifflin. | 迈克尔斯科特,你管理的是米福林 盈利最好的分公司 |
[06:25] | Yeah. How do you do it? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[06:26] | No, no, that’s too hard. Say, your name is Zamboni, | 不,不对,这太难了 比如说你叫赞博尼磨冰机 |
[06:30] | and then I will say, “Well, we’re sort of on thin ice.” | 我就说“呃,我们现在如履薄冰啊” |
[06:33] | Uh-oh! | |
[06:34] | I won’t say that. I’ll say something like that. | 我不会说这句的,我说点类似的哈 |
[06:37] | This is your big day. Come on. | –今天可是你的大日子啊,快啊 |
[06:39] | Whoo. Oh, my God. This is it. | –天哟,就是这儿了 |
[06:42] | Mr. Scott? Yes. | –斯科特先生? –是的 |
[06:43] | I’m Laurie. Oh, hi. | –我是劳瑞 –哦,你好 |
[06:45] | Thank you for joining us. Come with me. | –感谢你的莅临,跟我来 |
[06:46] | Well, thank you. And please call… | –多谢你啊,请叫我… |
[06:48] | Continue to call me Mr. Scott. | –继续叫我斯科特先生吧 –好的 |
[06:50] | Okay. | 你想的话我可以带你去休息室了 |
[06:51] | If you just want to follow me I’ll take you up to the lounge. | |
[06:53] | Well, I guess this is as far as I can take you guys, so… | 看来只能带你们走这么远了哦,那… |
[06:56] | Good luck, Michael. See you later. | –好运哦,迈克尔 –回见啦 |
[07:00] | Officers. Thank you. | 长官们,多谢 |
[07:02] | After you, Mr. Scott. | –跟着你走,斯科特 –多谢 |
[07:04] | Thank you. | –跟着你走,斯科特 –多谢 |
[07:06] | Michael. Hello. | –迈克尔 –你好 |
[07:07] | So glad you could make it. Thank you. | –真高兴你能来 –谢谢 |
[07:08] | How was the ride? | –座驾如何哦? –哦,绝了,太华丽了 |
[07:09] | Oh. It was awesome. Very, very sublime. | –座驾如何哦? –哦,绝了,太华丽了 |
[07:12] | I’m glad. I want to introduce you to everyone. | 我应该做的,来介绍下大家吧 |
[07:14] | Okay. First we’ll start with Alan Brand. | –好的 –先从艾伦布兰德开始吧 |
[07:16] | Alan, CEO. | 艾伦,首席执行官 |
[07:18] | Michael Scott, Branch Manager, Scranton. | 迈克尔斯科特,斯克兰顿分公司经理 |
[07:20] | It’s nice to meet you, Michael. Nice to meet you, too. | –很高兴认识你,迈克尔 |
[07:22] | It’s an honor and a privilege. | –我也是 能认识你是我的荣幸和福分 |
[07:24] | Seated, we have the former congressman, Chris O’Keefe. | 坐着的是前国会议员克里斯奥基夫 |
[07:28] | Your eminence. | 阁下 |
[07:30] | For those of you with questions, please line up | 请有问题要问的人 |
[07:32] | behind one of the four microphones | 从4个麦克风后面的队伍里 |
[07:34] | that have been placed in the aisles. | 挑一个排队站好 |
[07:35] | Coming through! | 借过 |
[07:52] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | Excuse me. Excuse me. 打扰,借过,路过 |
[07:56] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[08:00] | What… Okay. | 我靠…得了 |
[08:03] | I was hoping to lob Michael a softball question early. | 我希望能尽早问迈克尔 那个一鸣惊人的问题 |
[08:06] | I wanted to swing by the Garment District, | 然后我还得去下服装部 |
[08:09] | pick up a few crates of my shirts. | 给我的衬衫挑几个胸牌 |
[08:11] | I got a shirt guy. | 哥们在服装部有兄弟 |
[08:14] | Would you believe this? | 你能相信么? |
[08:15] | The money they spent on this convention hall! | 这会议大厅得花多少钱啊 |
[08:18] | Excuse me, miss. | 借过,女士 |
[08:20] | Just want to take this stupid board of directors by their necks. | 我真想掐着这些董事会臭佬的脖子 |
[08:22] | This is so simple. | 这多简单啊 |
[08:24] | Yeah. Idiots! | –对 –白痴! |
[08:25] | Well, you should do that. Get in line. | 你应该这么做啊,去排队吧 |
[08:27] | Oh, what a great idea, and lose my job. No, thank you. | 瘾是过了,然后丢了饭碗 谢了我才没那么傻呢 |
[08:32] | Look, do you want to be able to tell your grandkids | 听着,你想以后告诉你的儿孙们 |
[08:36] | you stood up for yourself | 美国最大金融危机时为自己放手一搏了么? |
[08:37] | during America’s biggest financial crisis? | |
[08:41] | How is he going to have grandkids? | 你叫他从石头里蹦儿孙出来么? |
[08:45] | You guys ever protect the President? | –你们保护过总统么? |
[08:47] | No. | –没 |
[08:48] | What about Madonna or Obama twins? Anybody famous? | 那麦当娜呢? 奥巴马的俩女儿?有名人不? |
[08:53] | Not supposed to talk about it. | 我们不能说这个 |
[08:55] | Nelly Furtado. | –妮莉费塔朵 |
[08:56] | All right, guys. | –好了,各位 |
[08:58] | Are you ready? | –准备好了么? |
[09:00] | Rock and roll. | –好戏开演了 |
[09:21] | Dunder Mifflin is still a strong company, | 米福林还是一家很有实力的企业 |
[09:24] | and we are poised to come through this | 我们会平稳的度过这次危机 |
[09:27] | more streamlined and profitable than ever. | 比以往任何时候都精简和盈利 |
[09:32] | This is not as much fun as I thought it would be. | 没我设想的那么有意思啊 |
[09:34] | It was fun when we weren’t on the brink of bankruptcy. | 以前不是濒临破产的时候还是很有意思的 |
[09:37] | We’re going bankrupt, you think? | 你说我们要破产了? |
[09:41] | They are really angry. | 他们可真是生气了啊 |
[09:43] | The shareholders need to empower our leadership… | 股东需要加强领导… |
[09:46] | I’m just going to run to the bathroom. | 我去下厕所 |
[09:48] | Will you save my place? Sure. | –能帮我看着位置么? |
[09:49] | No. He will not. | –好的 |
[09:51] | Excuse me? | –不行,想都别想 –你说什么? |
[09:52] | Oh, I’m sorry. Were you raised in a household with no consequences? | 哦,真不好意思 你父母教育你做事不考虑后果的么? |
[09:55] | Lt’ll just be a second. | 我去去就来的 |
[09:56] | Oh. | |
[09:57] | If onlys and justs were candies and nuts | 如果每个仅仅或者只不过都是糖果 |
[10:00] | then every day would be Erntedankfest. | 那每天都能过上丰收节了 |
[10:05] | …and we’re confident there are many things | 我们有信心 |
[10:06] | to be optimistic about in Dunder Mifflin’s future. | 米福林的未来十分乐观 |
[10:09] | And one of them is here with us today. | 其中一个乐观派,今天也到场了 |
[10:13] | Michael Scott, Scranton Branch Manager. | 迈克尔斯科特 斯克兰顿分公司经理 |
[10:16] | Yes! | 好样的! |
[10:18] | In these uncertain times, | 在这艰难的时刻 |
[10:19] | Michael has managed to maintain steady profits | 在迈克尔的成功经营下 |
[10:22] | from his Scranton branch. We all thank you, Michael. | 斯克兰顿分公司坐拥稳定的利润 我们都要感谢你,迈克尔 |
[10:28] | Another bright spot in the Dunder Mifflin landscape, | 米福林 远景规划另一亮点是 |
[10:30] | our new waste pulp repurposing plant in Milford. | 设在米尔福德的 新建废纸浆重装工厂 |
[10:38] | Hey, Phyllis, are you just getting back from lunch now? | 菲莉丝,你刚吃午饭回来? |
[10:41] | Mmm. Bob took me to Capello’s. | 鲍勃带我去卡佩罗餐厅了 |
[10:43] | We got a little tipsy. | –我们喝得有点晕 |
[10:44] | Okay. | –好吧 |
[10:45] | Shouldn’t be telling me that stuff, | 这些话很不合事宜 |
[10:47] | and also shouldn’t be taking two-hour lunches without telling me. | 而且没我准许,外出两小时 |
[10:50] | Oh, it’s okay. Michael doesn’t really care about these things. | 没啥,迈克尔不在乎这些小事 |
[10:53] | I care about them. And I’m just as much of a boss as Michael. | 我很在乎 而且我和迈克尔是平级 |
[10:58] | What’s so funny? I’m a co-manager. | 好笑吗?我是联席经理 |
[11:00] | That doesn’t make you a boss. | 并不意味着你是老大 |
[11:02] | It’s not like you can fire people or anything. | 你不可以炒人鱿鱼 |
[11:05] | Who… How did you… Who told you this? | 你怎么…谁说的? |
[11:08] | We can’t say. Ryan. | –不能说 –是莱恩 |
[11:10] | Sorry. I’m plastered. | 抱歉,我喝醉了 |
[11:11] | Okay, who else has heard the rumor | 谁还听说了传闻 |
[11:13] | that I am not as much in charge as Michael? | 认为我的官没有迈克尔大? |
[11:21] | Stuff gets around. I don’t participate. | 谣言四起,不关我的事 |
[11:24] | Who here heard it from Ryan? | 有谁是听莱恩说的? |
[11:26] | Does an e-mail count? | –电子邮件算吗? |
[11:28] | Yes. | –算 |
[11:29] | Then, yeah. | 那么我是 |
[11:30] | I am just as much of a boss as Michael, | 我和迈克尔权力一样大 |
[11:33] | and I can do anything that Michael can do. | 迈克尔能做啥,我也能 |
[11:35] | All right? | 好吗?现在谁认为 |
[11:36] | Who here believes that I have as much power as Michael? | 我和迈克尔权力一样大? |
[11:45] | I forgot I have to support him, no matter what. | 我忘了我们俩要生死相随了 |
[11:48] | Close one. | 差一点 |
[11:49] | These questions are bush league. | 这些提问都很垃圾 |
[11:51] | You should get up and say something. | 你应该起来说两句,你要大胆揭露 |
[11:53] | You got to be true to what’s in there. | |
[11:57] | Don’t be a wuss. | 别做胆小鬼 |
[11:58] | I’ve always been the guy who can rally other people to rebel. | 我总是鼓励大家反抗权威 |
[12:00] | In high school I organized a walkout over standardized testing. | 高中时,我组织了反对高考大游行 |
[12:03] | Got over 500 students to just skip the SATs. | 我组织了500个学生 拒考SAT测验 |
[12:07] | At the last second, I chickened out, took it anyway. | 在最后关头,我临阵逃脱 参加了测验 |
[12:09] | Got a 1220. Always regretted it. | 得了1220分,现在还后悔呢 |
[12:12] | I feel lachrymose. | 心情十分悲痛 |
[12:16] | Believe me, everyone is working very hard, | 相信我,每个人都在努力着 |
[12:19] | working weekends, struggling, trying to right the ship. | 我们周末加班 奋斗着走向正确的航线 |
[12:22] | You’re criminals! | 你们是罪犯! |
[12:23] | Hey, hey, hey, I’m sorry. These are not criminals. | 对不起,他们可不是罪犯 |
[12:27] | They’re nice. They invited me to come here today. | (大卫华莱士) 他们都是大好人 他们请我坐上主席台 |
[12:31] | They invited me to their hospitality suite, | 他们请我住进酒店套房 |
[12:34] | where I had free food and it was delicious. | 我吃了免费的午餐,十分可口 |
[12:37] | Get this, you know how nice they are? | 知道他们多么好吗? |
[12:39] | They sent a stretch limo | 他们派了豪华加长轿车 |
[12:41] | all the way to pick me up in Scranton. | 到斯克兰顿接我 |
[12:43] | Limousine? Yes. | –加长豪华轿车? –是的 |
[12:45] | You’re all corrupt! You should be in jail! | 腐败分子,你们该去坐牢 |
[12:48] | Quiet! Quiet, please! Please, quiet! | 请安静… |
[12:52] | Quiet, please! We want to hear your questions. | 请安静 我们想倾听你们的问题 |
[12:57] | Do you love her, or do you love the idea of her? | 你是爱她,还是爱上了爱情? |
[13:01] | I don’t know, man. I just don’t know. | 不知道,我真的不知道 |
[13:03] | I’ve got to make an example out of him. Should I just fire him? | 我要拿他杀鸡儆猴 要炒他鱿鱼吗? |
[13:06] | Can you actually fire people? | –你可以炒别人鱿鱼? |
[13:08] | To be honest, I don’t know. | –说真的,我不知道 |
[13:09] | But maybe I could just yell at him in front of people. | 但我总可以当着大家吼他吧 |
[13:12] | Well, I can’t really imagine you yelling at anyone. | 我想象不出,你怎么吼人的 |
[13:14] | Oh, I yell. You’ve heard me yell. | 我经常吼人啊,你听过的 |
[13:16] | Okay. I’ve heard you exclaim. | 我只听你解释过 |
[13:19] | Like the time you said, “Hey, look, we parked over here!” | 比如那次你说 “看啊,原来我们把车停这了” |
[13:22] | Well, that was apple-picking day. | 那天是摘苹果日,不需要对人吼 |
[13:23] | There was no need to yell that day. | 我只是终于找到车了,很兴奋而已 |
[13:24] | You know, I was just excited to find the car. Perfect end to a perfect day. | 圆满的一天,圆满的结束 |
[13:29] | Well, you’ll figure it out. | 你好自为之 |
[13:35] | Okay, we’re going to take a 15-minute break, | 好,我们休息15分钟 |
[13:37] | and then we’re going to answer more questions. | 然后回答更多问题 |
[13:39] | You haven’t said anything yet | 你们什么实质内容都没说 而公司却要破产了 |
[13:41] | and we’re headed for bankruptcy! | 你们什么实质内容都没说 而公司却要破产了 |
[13:42] | Yeah! | Yeah! |
[13:44] | Yeah, well, that’s not going to happen. That’s not going to happen. | –是啊 –是啊 那是不可能的,那不可能 |
[13:47] | We’ll be back with some answers. | 我们马上会做出回答 |
[13:48] | – What? – What answers? | –什么? –什么回答? |
[13:51] | Okay, I know that you’re mad at me | 我知道,你们生我的气 |
[13:54] | and you’re mad at all of them… | 你们生他们的气… |
[13:55] | How are you going to fix the company? | 你们怎样拯救公司? |
[13:57] | Okay. All right. | 好的 好吧 |
[14:00] | All right. | 好的,我们要暂停一下 |
[14:02] | We are going to go out there during this break | |
[14:05] | and we’re going to come back with a plan. | 然后把宏伟蓝图带回给大家 |
[14:08] | We’re going to come back with a plan for you. | 我们有大的规划 |
[14:10] | It’s a 45-day plan. | 45天规划 |
[14:12] | Forty-five days to get us back on track. | 用45天,让我们重返正轨 |
[14:17] | Forty-five points. | 45点 |
[14:19] | It’s a 45-day, 45-point, one point per day, | 45天,45点 每天解决一个点 |
[14:22] | we get to 45 points, we’re back in business! | 完成45点后,我们就重出江湖了 |
[14:27] | And you can take that to the bank! | 把这句话存进银行! |
[14:30] | And, limo lady, | 加长豪华轿车女士 |
[14:32] | we are going completely carbon-neutral! | 我们将加入碳中和环保行列 |
[14:41] | I love you, New York! | 我爱你,纽约! |
[14:59] | You! You! | 你!你! |
[15:02] | Hey, Ryan, how’s it going? | 莱恩,怎样了? |
[15:04] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样 |
[15:06] | I’ve tried it, like, five different ways in my head and… | 我思考了五种办法… |
[15:09] | Oh. Got one. I’m such a perfectionist | 消了一行 而我又是个完美主义 |
[15:13] | that I’d kind of rather not do it at all than do a crappy version. | 我要做到宁缺毋滥 |
[15:16] | Simple data entry, though. So there’s really only one way to do it. | 简单的输入数据而已 用一种方法就可以了 |
[15:19] | Sounds like you have a really specific vision for it. | 貌似你有具体的做法 |
[15:21] | Do you want to maybe just take a whack at it? | 要不你自己做好了? |
[15:23] | You know what? What? | –知道吗? –怎么? |
[15:24] | I think I know the problem. Great. | –我知道问题出在哪里 –太好了 |
[15:25] | I think you seem distracted. | –我认为你心不在焉 |
[15:26] | Yep, that is the problem. | –对,的确是问题所在 |
[15:28] | And you know what, I came up with something | 我想出好主意 |
[15:29] | that I think is really gonna help. | 我认为对你大有裨益 |
[15:31] | Well, I’m glad you’re finally being proactive, Jim. | 杰姆,你终于肯懂脑筋了,我很欣慰 |
[15:32] | I am, too. Let me show you. | 我也很欣慰,我向你展示一下 |
[15:37] | Wow, things are really picking up. | 终于有起色了 |
[15:39] | What was that about? | –你那是在做啥? |
[15:41] | What? | –什么? |
[15:42] | You were supposed to wave. | 你该挥挥手就走 |
[15:43] | I did wave. I did a lot more than wave. | 我挥手了,我比挥手还严重 |
[15:45] | What are we supposed to tell them now? | 该怎么向他们交代? |
[15:47] | Okay, you’ve dug us quite a hole. | 你给我们挖了一个大坑 |
[15:48] | We tell them the plan. Right? | –把计划告诉他们,对吗? |
[15:51] | There is no plan. | –根本没有计划 |
[15:55] | Here’s what we’re going to do. | 我们这么办 |
[15:57] | The 45-day thing that I outlined, we go with that. | 我们就照着45天计划走 |
[16:00] | Day 45, company saved. | 第45天,公司获得解救 |
[16:01] | Day 44, go, what have we got? | 第44天,说吧,有什么想法? |
[16:04] | We have 15 minutes. | –我们只有15分钟 |
[16:05] | Excuse me? | –您说什么? |
[16:06] | Just whatever comes to mind, shout it out. | 脑子里有什么,都喊出来 |
[16:08] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这家伙是哪来的? |
[16:09] | I am the guy who roused that crowd. | 是我让观众群情振奋 |
[16:13] | Yes. Got them on their feet. | –是的 –是我让他们坐立不安 |
[16:14] | They were so happy down there. Yes. Yes. | –他们充满了幸福感 –是的 |
[16:16] | Who cares? | 谁在乎? |
[16:20] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[16:22] | Well, I know a guy, this Mexican guy, he’s a math wiz. | 我认识个人,墨西哥的,他是数学疯子 |
[16:27] | He knows economics as well as he knows bullfighting. | 他学和斗牛一样超级棒 |
[16:30] | And I am going to call in a little favor. | 我要呼叫求助 |
[16:33] | No, no, no. Don’t call anybody, Michael. | 不,不要打电话迈克尔 |
[16:34] | Well, I’m texting him, so. | –我是发短信的,所以… |
[16:36] | Please do not text anybody now, Michael. | –也请不要发短信,迈克尔 |
[16:40] | It’s done. | 发完了 |
[16:47] | Oh. | |
[16:48] | There he is. Come on in, come on in. | 他来了,进来 |
[16:51] | Gentlemen, I would like you to meet Oscar. | 先生们,我给大家引见奥斯卡 |
[16:53] | Come on in, don’t be shy. | 进来,别害羞 |
[16:54] | This is Oscar Martinez. | 这位是奥斯卡马丁内斯 |
[16:57] | Oscar, why don’t you come over here? Let me present you. | 奥斯卡,怎么不过来啊,我来介绍你 |
[16:59] | Step up, step up there. | 站上去 |
[17:01] | Oscar is an accountant extraordinaire at the Scranton branch, | 奥斯卡是斯克兰顿分公司的 超级会计师 |
[17:05] | and he has a wonderful idea | 他有个绝妙的点子 |
[17:07] | as to how to get us out of this murky, murky situation. | 可以带我们走出黑暗潮湿 |
[17:10] | Take it away. | 交给你了 |
[17:16] | I think this is really going to help. | 真是大有裨益啊,你稍等我一秒 |
[17:18] | If you could just hold up here one second. | |
[17:20] | Hey, guys, just a quick announcement. | 大家注意一下,小小的声明 |
[17:21] | If I could have everyone’s attention. | |
[17:23] | Just figured you needed a place where you could concentrate. | 我认为,你需要一个地方 让你聚精会神 |
[17:26] | And not be bothered by bothering people. | 拒绝被讨厌的人打扰 |
[17:28] | Okay. | –好吧 |
[17:29] | Let me show you what I mean. | –展览一下我的杰作 |
[17:31] | Your new office. How great is that, right? | 您的新办公室,很赞吧? |
[17:34] | For a job well done. Well, not done. | 工作完成得不错吧,其实还没完 |
[17:36] | I will do my work right now. | 我现在就开工 |
[17:39] | I will stay late tonight. Right. | –我晚上熬夜做 –是嘛 |
[17:41] | I’m very sorry about everything. | 我要为一切抱歉 |
[17:43] | You’re a good kid. You know what, | 你是个好孩子 |
[17:44] | it gets bigger once you’re in there. | 进去试试,地方挺大的 |
[17:46] | Enjoy it. | 慢慢享用 |
[17:51] | Is there Internet? | 可以上网吗? |
[18:01] | Tell them what you told me. This is genius. | 把你对我说的话复述给他们 真是天才 |
[18:05] | Tell them about the cash flow | 说说现金流,倾销产品还有… |
[18:08] | and the dumping of properties and… | |
[18:12] | This is all good. It’s all good stuff. | 都是好东西 |
[18:16] | Lay it on them. | 一句一句说 |
[18:18] | I feel, as does Mr. Scott, | 正如斯科特先生所说 |
[18:21] | that we are in the best of hands, | 我们公司在英明领导的 |
[18:23] | capable hands. | 英明带领下 |
[18:24] | That wasn’t what you were saying to me. | 你对我不是这么说的 |
[18:28] | He was much more articulate | 他这人能说会道的 |
[18:30] | and that was better, much better. | 刚才的劲儿跑哪去了? |
[18:32] | I think this has gone very well and I thank you. | 我认为一切顺利,我感谢你们 |
[18:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:37] | Oh. Hey, hey. What were you doing? | 你搞什么? |
[18:42] | Michael, I didn’t ask to come up here. | 迈克尔,不是我要来的 |
[18:44] | Wow, man! What? | –哇,天哪 –什么? |
[18:45] | That was embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[18:47] | For me. For me, too. | –我才丢人 –我也丢人 |
[18:48] | For you and me? You embarrassed me. | –你丢人? –你让我难堪 |
[18:55] | Well… | 嗯… |
[18:58] | That was a waste of a text. | 浪费我一条短信 |
[19:01] | Let’s get down to brass tacks. | 我们来讨论实质问题吧 |
[19:02] | I think that we might be in trouble. | 我觉得,我们有麻烦了 |
[19:04] | We don’t seem to have a plan, | 我们连个计划都没有 |
[19:06] | so I’m thinking I go down there, | 依我看,我下去 |
[19:08] | maybe rattle off a few jokes, congressman can follow. | 说几个笑话搪塞一下 议员能听懂的 |
[19:12] | He’s our best manager? Where’s the off button on this moron? | 他是我们最好的经理? 怎么让这个白痴住嘴? |
[19:17] | I’m not a moron. | 我不是白痴 |
[19:20] | Time after time, my branch leads in sales. | 无论何时,我的分公司 都引领销售业绩 |
[19:24] | I have personally won over 17 Dundie Awards, so I am not a moron. | 我个人赢得过17个盾叠奖杯 所以我不是白痴 |
[19:29] | And I’m just trying to help, you know? So, you’re the moron. | 而且我在努力帮忙 所以,你才是白痴 |
[19:38] | Yes, it is a thrill to be honored by one’s company. | 是的,被公司尊重的确令人激动 |
[19:42] | To have the people that you work for stop for a minute | 让同事们都停下手来… |
[19:45] | and say, “Wow, great job!” That’s what it’s about. | 对你说“哇,你好棒” 这都是生命的意义 |
[19:48] | He can take the bus. He’s had his limo ride. | 叫他坐公共汽车回去 他的头被加长车撞了 |
[19:53] | That is what it is all about. | 这才是工作意义所在 |
[19:55] | Not the perks. The perks… | 不是公司福利 |
[19:56] | The perks, I could take or leave the perks. | 福利嘛,要不要都行 |
[19:59] | Oscar, Oscar! Come on! | 奥斯卡!奥斯卡,快点! |
[20:01] | But limos are for people who make the company money, | 但加长车 是给为公司盈利的人准备的 |
[20:04] | not lose millions and have no plan. | 而不是损失几百万 胸无计划的人准备的 |
[20:05] | There he is, there he is! | 就是他 |
[20:07] | So we’re leaving early. | 所以我们先走一步 |
[20:08] | Go, go, go, | go, go, go, go, go, go! 开车!开车!开车! |
[20:11] | Michael! Oh, yeah! | –迈克尔! –嗯 |
[20:16] | After all, we are the only ones with anything to celebrate. | 毕竟,只有我们才值得庆祝 |
[20:19] | Scranton! Scranton! | Scranton! Scranton! 斯克兰顿,斯克兰顿,斯克兰顿! |
[20:26] | Dunder Mifflin! | 米福林! |
[20:29] | The gentleman in the glasses. | 戴眼镜的先生 |
[20:32] | Dwight Schrute, Scranton Branch. | 我叫德怀特舒特 来自斯克兰顿分公司 |
[20:35] | I just want to say that I have been standing in this line all day. | 我只想说 我为排队站了整整一天 |
[20:39] | And if this line is any indication | 如果这一排排的队伍 |
[20:42] | of how this company is being run, | 暗示着我们公司的经营方式 |
[20:43] | then we are in big trouble. | 那我们麻烦就大了! |
[20:52] | Thank you. Right, I know. | 谢谢,现在我知道了 |
[20:55] | And I just want to say that | 我只是想说 |
[20:58] | I believe that there are options out there. | 我相信世界上有解决办法 |
[21:01] | A take-a-number option, like they have in a deli. | 做出一个选择 好像他们在德里做的那样 |
[21:06] | What about line varieties? | 比如队伍多样化 |
[21:08] | Like an express line for quick comments of 10 words or less. | 比如发言不超过10个字的排一队 |
[21:12] | That could move much more efficiently. | 这样更有效率 |
[21:16] | What about ropes along the lines that you can hold on to? | 再比如排队时 有一条可以抓的绳子 |
[21:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:22] | Thank you for your suggestions. | –谢谢您的建议 |
[21:24] | Yes. | –是的 |