时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dunder Mifflin is about to be sold, | 米福林即将被出售,但首先 |
[00:03] | but first an investment banker has to drop by and sign off on our branch. | 一名投资银行代表必须过来 我们这分行签字保证 |
[00:07] | And I’m pretty nervous about it, | 我对此相当紧张 |
[00:11] | and I’m making some cosmetic tweaks | 我也做了一些美化工作 |
[00:17] | to help create a more appealing environment. | 协助让这个环境更为有吸引力 |
[00:22] | Is that dishonest? Well, think of it this way. | 这是不诚实吗?你可以这么看的 |
[00:24] | When you look in the mirror and you see | 当你照镜子时你看见 |
[00:26] | your push-up bra and your fake eyelashes | 你的魔术胸罩和假睫毛 (本月之星 |
[00:27] | and your makeup and your press-on nails, | 迈克尔斯科特–区域经理) |
[00:31] | the principles that I’m applying to the office | 你的化妆还有你的假指甲 我在办公室里所应用的原则 |
[00:34] | are the same ones that have made Lady Gaga a star. | 和把女神卡卡塑造成明星 的原则是一样的 |
[00:37] | Or any number of drag queens. | 也适用于任何扮装皇后 (斯克兰顿 欢迎您) (敦德 米福林) (接待员) 办公室 |
[01:05] | Hi. – Hello, Eric Ward. | –嗨 –你好,艾立克瓦德 |
[01:08] | Welcome to Dunder Mifflin. | 欢迎来到米福林 |
[01:11] | I am Computron, your answer to everything. | 我是计算王,您一切问题的答案 |
[01:16] | Hello. | Hello. –您好 –您好 |
[01:17] | I see you’ve met Computron, our virtual helper. | 我看到您和计算王会面了 那是我们的虚拟助手 |
[01:20] | I’m Michael Scott. Welcome, welcome. | 我是迈克尔斯科特,欢迎您 |
[01:23] | Computron is just one of the many modern devices | 计算王是我带进这办公室 |
[01:27] | that I have incorporated into the office. | 的许多新颖装置之一 |
[01:30] | Watch this. Computron? Yes. | –看看这个,计算王? –是 |
[01:31] | What is the world’s largest ocean? | –世界上最大的海洋是哪个? |
[01:34] | Calculating. | –计算中 |
[01:36] | Calculating. | 计算中 |
[01:37] | Pacific! | –太平洋! |
[01:39] | Pacific Ocean. Pretty cool, huh? | –太平洋,很不错吧? |
[01:41] | Great news, Michael, | 好消息,迈克尔,我们现在是 |
[01:43] | we’re now the official paper supplier of the NFL. | 国家足球联盟的官方纸供应商 |
[01:45] | That is fantastic. It’s good, but it’s not good enough. Keep working. | 这真太好了,很好 但还不够好,继续努力 |
[01:50] | And here’s Pam. | 这是潘 |
[01:51] | She’s our international sales consultant. | –她是我们的国际销售顾问 |
[01:53] | Hello. | –您好 |
[01:54] | The NFL celebrated its 50th anniversary in 1972. | 国家足球联盟在1972年庆祝了它的50周年 |
[02:04] | It might seem crazy, but since there’s no one left in New York, | 这可能看起来很疯狂 但因为纽约已经没有人了 |
[02:07] | Michael is Dunder Mifflin’s highest ranking employee. | 迈克尔就是米福林最高层的雇员 |
[02:12] | So, that’s where we are. | 所以这就是我们的状况 |
[02:14] | Hello, Stanley. | –你好,斯坦利 |
[02:15] | Hi. | –嗨 |
[02:17] | For the record, not onboard with fake Stanley. | 顺带提一下,我并不同意用假的斯坦利 |
[02:23] | Although, I get it. | 虽然我能理解 |
[02:24] | I just need to check out your warehouse and then talk to your HR guy. | 我只需要查看你的仓库以及 和你的人事部谈谈而已 |
[02:27] | That is pretty much the only reason that I came here today. | 我今天过来只是为了这些而已 |
[02:29] | Okay. Well, I thought I’d show you around a little bit… | 我想我会带您参观参观 |
[02:31] | Right… Since you made the trip out. | –因为您反正来到了 –好 |
[02:32] | And I got us reservations at Coopers Seafood. You like lobster? | 我在酷派海鲜餐厅订了座,您喜欢龙虾吗? |
[02:36] | You’ve had lobster before, right? | –您之前吃过龙虾吧? |
[02:37] | Yeah. | –是的 |
[02:38] | They make the best Maine lobster in the world. You’ll love it. | 他们的缅因州龙虾是世上最棒的 您会喜欢的 |
[02:41] | Mul Yam in Tel Aviv is better. | 特拉维夫的穆尔彦比较好 |
[02:43] | No, Computron, actually, I think Coopers is the best. | 不,计算王,其实我认为酷派才是最棒的 |
[02:46] | You’re going to love it. | –您会喜欢的 |
[02:48] | Are you calling me wrong? | –你是说我错了吗? |
[02:50] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[02:52] | It’s called due diligence. | 这是尽职调查,基本上我确认库存 |
[02:54] | Basically, I confirm inventory, | |
[02:56] | take a head count, see if there are any HR liabilities. | 计算人数,看看是否有任何人事部责任 |
[03:00] | I’m a glorified fact checker. | 我是个荣耀的事实检查员 |
[03:04] | Actually, I am a fact checker. | 事实上我是个事实检查员 |
[03:07] | All right. | 好 |
[03:09] | Excuse me. If you will… – Hey, Michael, | 抱歉,如果您跟我过来这里… |
[03:11] | do you think I could get a space here? Follow me this way. | 迈克尔 你认为我能有个便携式供暖器吗? |
[03:13] | I will introduce you to the crack HR rep that you requested. | 我给您引见您想见的那位 顶级人事部代表 |
[03:17] | I give you Toby Flenderson. Have fun, you two. | 给您呈献托比菲尔德逊 你们俩好好享受吧 |
[03:21] | Oh, we will. Have a seat. | 我们会的,请坐 |
[03:28] | Mmm. | |
[03:29] | I left a copy of Best American Mystery Stories 1999 | 我放了一本《1999年度全美最佳推理小说》 |
[03:32] | in Toby’s favorite stall. So, yes, I think I bought us some time. | 在托比最爱的小隔间里 所以,我想我给自己争取了一些时间 |
[03:37] | So, the manager, Michael Scott | 那,经理迈克尔斯科特 |
[03:42] | is a bit of a character. | 是个相当有性格的人 |
[03:44] | He has more character in a single flake of his dandruff | 他在一小片头皮屑里的性格 |
[03:47] | than you have in that entire snow bank on your shoulder. | 比你肩膀上那堆头皮堆的性格还多 |
[03:51] | So, what was the question? | 你的问题是? |
[03:53] | What are you doing at my desk? | –你在我的办公桌旁干什么? |
[03:55] | Ignore him. He’s the local lunatic. | –别管他,他是个本地的疯子 |
[03:57] | Come on, Dwight, get out of here. | –别这样,德怀特,出去 |
[03:59] | Dwight? Who is this Dwight? Oh! | –德怀特?谁是德怀特? |
[04:02] | You mean Dwight Schrute, | 你是说德怀特舒特 |
[04:04] | the company’s top salesman and the creator of Computron. | 公司最顶级的销售员 以及计算王的创造者吗? |
[04:07] | I wear many hats, but the one I’m wearing currently | 我有很多身份 |
[04:10] | is that of gracious host. | 但我现在的身份是亲切的接待人 |
[04:13] | Welcome. | 欢迎您 |
[04:16] | Sorry. Hey, Toby Flenderson. Nice to meet you. How can I help? | 抱歉,你好,托比菲尔德逊 很高兴认识您,我可以怎样帮助您? |
[04:21] | Are there any outstanding liability issues to be aware of? | 这里有哪些责任问题我该知道的? |
[04:24] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[04:26] | Well, safety issues, injuries that could leave | 比如说,安全问题,工伤 |
[04:30] | the company open to any potential lawsuits. Um… | 可能让公司面对任何潜在官司的问题 |
[04:36] | Nothing comes to mind. | 没想到什么 |
[04:37] | Mike, get off of the lift. Please! | 迈克尔,从起重机下来,拜托! |
[04:38] | Come on, now. | –立刻下来 |
[04:39] | I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m fine. | –我没事,没事 |
[04:41] | Look, would you… Look… | 你…拜托… |
[04:49] | We’ll get somebody to clean that up. | 我们会让人来清理的 |
[04:51] | We’re the ones that gotta clean that up! | 得清理的人就是我们啊! |
[04:53] | I feel very blessed. | 我感到很幸运 |
[05:03] | Drop that sucker. | 把那混帐东西抛下 |
[05:06] | Yeah! Bingo! | 耶!中! |
[05:12] | Do it! Yeah! | –干吧! –耶! |
[05:21] | Today, smoking is going to save lives. | 今天,抽烟能救命 |
[05:25] | – Run, run. – Okay, okay. | –逃命啊 |
[05:28] | Calm, please. | –好,请冷静 |
[05:29] | Oscar! | –奥斯卡! |
[05:30] | Stay alive, I’m getting help! | –活着,我去求救! |
[05:32] | Pull me up! You’re too heavy. | –拉我上来! –你太重了 |
[05:33] | I only weigh 82 pounds. | 我只有37公斤而已 |
[05:36] | Save Bandit! | 救救小土匪! |
[05:41] | Seriously, are you gonna sit in the back? | 说真的,你就坐在后座吗? |
[05:44] | Yeah. It’s the safest part of a car. | 是的,这是车里最安全的部分 |
[05:46] | In the event of a crash, the driver always protects his side first. | 发生车祸时 驾驶员总会先保护自己的一边 |
[06:04] | My hair! | 我的头发! |
[06:06] | Get off! Get off me! | 拿开! |
[06:09] | I got it! I got it! | –我捉到了! |
[06:10] | Get it off! | –拿开! |
[06:21] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[06:24] | So, the staff, are people generally happy? | 那员工们一般都快乐吗? |
[06:34] | Happy is a funny word. | 快乐是个很好笑的字眼 |
[06:36] | In what way? | –怎么说? |
[06:38] | You know… | –你知道… |
[06:41] | You know, what does it mean to be happy? | 你知道,怎么样才算快乐呢? |
[06:47] | Keep philosophers busy for a while. | 这让哲学家忙碌了好久呢 |
[06:49] | So, generally? | –那普遍来说呢? |
[06:52] | Yes. | –是的 |
[06:53] | Generally. Generally happy. | –普遍 –普遍快乐 |
[06:55] | Generally happy. | 普遍快乐 |
[07:02] | I don’t know what streets we… Ow! What are you doing? | 我不知道哪条街我们… 你在干什么? |
[07:06] | It would be better if you were unconscious. | 如果你昏迷的话会比较好的 |
[07:09] | Ow! | |
[07:10] | Try my googy googy. Try my googy googy. Try my… | 试试我的好东西 试试… |
[07:14] | Excuse me. Don’t touch me! | –让开 |
[07:17] | Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa! | –别碰我! |
[07:19] | Can’t we all just get along? | 我们大家就不能好好相处吗? |
[07:22] | Or have we forgotten the words of the Reverend King? | 难道大家忘记了马丁路德金说的话吗? |
[07:27] | What about non-safety issues in terms of liability? | 那有关非安全问题方面的责任怎样? |
[07:31] | Sexual harassment? Anything like that? | –性骚扰?诸如此类的? |
[07:34] | Well, I don’t know. | –我不知道 |
[07:38] | You don’t know? | –你不知道? |
[07:41] | I don’t know. | –我不知道 |
[07:43] | You’re the head of human resources. | –你是人事部经理 |
[07:44] | I don’t know. | –我不知道 |
[07:46] | No. Okay. | –不 –好 |
[07:47] | Stanley? How about that hot picture you have by your desk? | 斯坦利,你桌子上那张性感的照片怎样? |
[07:52] | Centerfold in the Catholic schoolgirl’s outfit? | 穿着天主教女校制服的杂志插页? |
[07:54] | I mean, it is hot, it is sexy, and it turns him on. | 我是说,那真辣,很性感 让他欲火焚身 |
[07:58] | And I will admit, best part of my morning is staring at it. | 我会承认一个早上 最美好的时光就是看着它 |
[08:02] | But what? Are we gonna just take it away? | 但是怎样呢?我们就把它拿走吗? |
[08:03] | That is my daughter, she goes to Catholic girls’ school. | 那是我女儿,她在天主教女校上学 |
[08:07] | Michael. Come in! | –迈克尔 –进来! |
[08:10] | Hey! Oh, my God! | –嘿! –我的天! |
[08:11] | What are you doing? | What are you doing? 你在干什么? |
[08:13] | You said, come in! No, I didn’t! | –你说进来! –我没有! |
[08:14] | Just, please, get out. Oh, my God! | –请你出去 –我的天! |
[08:16] | What’s wrong with my outfit? | 我的装束有问题吗? |
[08:19] | You might consider pulling it down a touch. | 你可能要考虑把它稍微往下拉一点 |
[08:21] | Bunch of prudes. You know, Oscar’s allowed to wear sandals, | 一群假正经,奥斯卡可以穿拖鞋 |
[08:24] | But I’m not allowed to wear open-toed shoes? | 而我竟然不能穿露趾鞋? |
[08:26] | Is that how it goes? | 是这样吗? |
[08:28] | Meredith, your boob is out. | –梅瑞狄斯,你的乳房露出来了 |
[08:29] | Fine. | –行 |
[08:30] | Too far, Meredith! Too far! | 太多了,梅瑞狄斯!太多了! |
[08:32] | Damn it, Meredith, where are your panties? | –该死,梅瑞狄斯,你的内裤呢? |
[08:34] | It’s casual day. | –这是便装日 |
[08:35] | Come here, give me a kiss, come on. | 来这里,给我一个吻,来吧 |
[08:37] | Michael, come on, you don’t have to worry. I’m not | 迈克尔,别这样 你无需担心,我不会 |
[08:40] | gonna report you to HR. I’m not… I’m not worried! | –向人事部举报你 –我没…我没担心! |
[08:43] | You know what? The only thing I am worried about | 你知道不?我唯一担心的是 |
[08:45] | is getting a boner. | 勃起状态而已 |
[08:49] | I’m now going to read aloud your submitted medical conditions. | 我现在会把你们呈上的 医疗状况大声读出来 |
[08:51] | When you hear yours read, please raise your hand | 当你听到时,请举起手表示那是真实的 |
[08:53] | to indicate that it is real. | |
[08:55] | If you do not raise your hand, it will not be covered. | 如果你不举手,它就不会获得保险 |
[08:58] | Number one, inverted penis. | 第一,倒阴茎 |
[09:02] | Could you mean vagina? Because if you do, I want that covered. | 你说的是阴道吧? 因为如果是的话,我要那个有保险 |
[09:07] | I thought your vagina was removed during your hysterectomy. | 我以为你的阴道在子宫切除术时 已经切除了 |
[09:10] | A uterus is different from a vagina. I still have a vagina. | 子宫和阴道是不一样的 我仍然有阴道 |
[09:19] | Attention, everyone. Hello. | 注意,各位,听着 |
[09:20] | Yes, I just want you to know that, this is not my decision. | 我只是要你们知道这不是我的决定 |
[09:24] | You can consider this my retirement from comedy. | 你可以认为这是我从搞笑退休了 |
[09:27] | Does that include “that’s what she said”? | 那包括“她是这么说的”吗? |
[09:31] | Yes. | –是 |
[09:32] | Wow, that is really hard. | –哗,那真残酷 |
[09:36] | You really think you can go all day long? | 你真的认为可以耐一整天吗? |
[09:39] | Well, you always left me satisfied and smiling, so… | 你总是让我很满足和有笑容,所以… |
[09:45] | That’s what she said! | –她就是那么说的! |
[09:46] | Michael! | –迈克尔! |
[09:48] | Why did you get it so big? | –你为什么让它那么大? |
[09:50] | That’s what she said. | –她就是那么说的 |
[09:52] | Does the skin look red and swollen? | 皮肤看起来红肿吗? |
[09:54] | That’s what she said. | –她就是那么说的 |
[09:56] | That’s my joke. Damn it, Dwight. | –那是我的笑话,该死,德怀特 |
[09:58] | How about the Phyllis-Angela dispute? | 那么菲丽丝和安杰拉之间的纠纷怎样? |
[10:01] | You already did me. | –你已经处理我了 |
[10:02] | That’s what she said. | –她就是那么说的 |
[10:04] | Is there any mustard? | –有芥末吗? |
[10:05] | No mustard! No mustard! Just eat it! | –没有芥末!没有!吃掉就是! |
[10:08] | Eat it, Phyllis. Dip it in the water | 吃吧,菲丽丝 把它泡在水里 |
[10:10] | so it’ll slide down your gullet more easily. | 让它更容易滑下你的食道 |
[10:11] | That’s what she said. | –她就是那么说的 |
[10:12] | Oh, no, no, no, no, not that… | –不,不是… |
[10:13] | Just come on, you guys, let’s do it. | 别这样,大家,照做就是! |
[10:21] | I don’t know how I’m going to get through this. | 我不知道我要怎么通过这个 |
[10:24] | I don’t want to lie. | 我不想说谎 |
[10:26] | And I don’t want to tell the truth. | 而我也不想说实话 |
[10:32] | Hey, Tobes, what you doing? What you guys talking about? | 嘿,托比,在干什么呢? 你们在聊些什么呢? |
[10:35] | We’re just going over some stuff. | 我们只是在谈一些东西 |
[10:37] | Stuff? I love stuff. | –东西?我爱东西 |
[10:40] | It’s HR stuff. | –是人事部的东西 |
[10:41] | HR stuff? H.R. Pufnstuf. | 人事部的东西?人事部的屁东西 |
[10:45] | Right up my alley. What is that? What kind of stuff is that? | 正合我意 那是什么? 那是什么样的东西? |
[10:49] | It’s a company evaluation form. | 那是公司评估表格 |
[10:52] | Ah! | |
[10:53] | We’re talking about… | –我们在谈… |
[10:54] | Talking about what? | –在谈什么? |
[10:57] | Waste is next. | –下一项是浪费 |
[10:58] | Waste? | –浪费? |
[10:59] | What does that even mean? Like garbage? | 那到底是什么意思?垃圾吗? |
[11:02] | No, waste of time, resources. | –不,浪费时间、资源 |
[11:03] | Oh! Time and resources. | –时间和资源 |
[11:06] | Look, you know, in any company, | 你知道在任何公司里 |
[11:08] | there’s gonna be a certain degree… | 当然会有某层度的… |
[11:09] | No. No, no, no, no, no. Respectfully, Toby, no. | 不,没有不敬,托比,不 |
[11:13] | No. This company does not waste time or resources ever. | 不,这家公司从不浪费时间或资源 |
[11:29] | Dig deep. Dig deep. | 挖深一点 |
[11:34] | It’s Phyllis, Phyllis by a nose. | 菲丽丝赢了,赢了鼻子 |
[11:36] | Gold medal in Flernenton. Flonkerton. | –弗勒能顿摘金了 –弗龙克顿 |
[11:40] | Where is my desk? | 我的办公桌呢? |
[11:43] | That is weird. | 真奇怪呢 |
[11:45] | Happy holidays, Dwight. But do not open it till Christmas. | 假期愉快,德怀特 但请在圣诞节之前别打开哦 |
[11:48] | You’re so pathetic. Well, I hope it was worth it, | 你真可怜,我希望这是值得的 |
[11:51] | because I’m going to take it apart in about five minutes. | 因为我会在五分钟之内就把它拆散 |
[11:53] | I think it’ll take you a little bit longer than that. | 我认为你会需要更长时间 |
[11:55] | If I can skin a mule deer in less than 10 minutes, | 如果我可以在不到十分钟的时间 就给长耳鹿剥皮 |
[11:58] | I ought to be able to cut my… | 我必须能剪这… |
[12:03] | Damn it! Jim! | –该死!杰姆! |
[12:05] | Okay. Hold on, hold on. | –好,等等 |
[12:06] | Judge is in session. What is the problem here? | 法官来了 这里有什么问题? |
[12:09] | He put my stuff in Jell-O again. | 他又把我的东西放进果冻了 |
[12:13] | Bang, boom, shake, klump! | 碰、乒、摇、砰! |
[12:16] | Why, hello, everybody. | 嘿,大家好 |
[12:20] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[12:24] | Question, what kind of bear is best? | 问题,哪一类的熊是最棒的? |
[12:28] | That’s a ridiculous question. | –那是荒谬的问题 |
[12:29] | False. Black bear. | –错,黑熊 |
[12:31] | Well, that’s debatable. | 那是可争议的 |
[12:33] | There are basically two schools of thought. | 基本上有两组想法 |
[12:34] | Fact, bears eat beets. Oh… | –事实:熊吃甜菜 –哦… |
[12:37] | Bears, beets, | 熊、甜菜 |
[12:39] | Battlestar Galactica. Bears do not… | –太空堡垒卡拉狄加 –熊不会… |
[12:42] | What is going on? What are you doing? | 发生什么事?你在干什么? |
[12:47] | Identity theft is not a joke, Jim! | 身份盗窃不是开玩笑的,杰姆! |
[12:49] | Millions of families suffer every year! | 每年都有好几百万个家庭遭殃! |
[12:53] | Michael! | 迈克尔! |
[12:54] | Oh, that’s funny. Michael! | 哦,这真好笑,迈克尔! |
[12:56] | Is anyone near retirement age? | 有人接近退休年龄吗? |
[13:01] | This is Creed. | 这是克里德 |
[13:02] | And he is in charge of something. | 他负责些东西 |
[13:05] | Right? That is correct. | –对吗? –正确 |
[13:06] | Say hi to the kids. Hi, kids. | –和孩子们打招呼吧 |
[13:08] | Yay! | –嗨,孩子们 |
[13:09] | Have you ever seen a foot with four toes? KIDS: Ew! | 你们见过四只脚指的脚吗? |
[13:12] | What are you doing? Stop it! Stop it! Just… No, no, no, no, no! | 你这干什么?停止 你就…不! |
[13:15] | Would you cut it out? | 停下来好吗? |
[13:16] | Okay. Ryan, you told Toby | 好,莱恩,你告诉托比 |
[13:18] | that Creed has a distinct old man smell? | 说克里德有明显的老人味? |
[13:24] | I know exactly what he’s talking about. | 我完全知道他在说什么 |
[13:26] | I sprout mung beans on a damp paper towel in my desk drawer. | 我用湿纸巾在我的办公桌抽屉里种豆芽 |
[13:29] | Very nutritious, but they smell like death. | 营养丰富,但它们的气味像死尸 |
[13:33] | Hey, where’s Dwight? | –嘿,德怀特在哪里? |
[13:35] | You didn’t hear? | –你没听见吗? |
[13:36] | Decapitated. Whole big thing. We had a funeral for a bird. | 斩首了 大件事呢 我们为一只鸟进行了丧礼 |
[13:42] | I’m pretty sure none of that’s real. | –我很确定那都不是真的 |
[13:44] | You’re not real, man. | –你也不是真的,老兄 |
[13:47] | Hey. Yeah, I finally got a chance to sit down with HR. | 嘿,是的,我终于有机会 和人事部坐下来谈谈 |
[13:53] | So… | 所以… |
[13:55] | Well, I think I’m gonna be here for a while. | 我想我会在这里逗留一段时间 |
[14:00] | This is a building where friends become lovers, | 这个建筑物里,朋友成为爱人 |
[14:04] | and lovers become sexually interactive, right? | 爱人变成性互动,对吧? |
[14:10] | Would you agree with that? | 你会同意吗? |
[14:11] | Michael, this is really inappropriate to talk about. | 迈克尔,谈这些真的并不适合 |
[14:13] | That is true. | 这是真的 |
[14:15] | Mmm. | |
[14:30] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[14:32] | But you need to access your un-crazy side. | 但你得进入你那不疯狂的一面 |
[14:35] | Darryl Philbin is the most complicated man that I’ve ever met. | 达瑞尔菲尔平是我所认识 最复杂的男人了 |
[14:39] | I mean, who says exactly what they’re thinking? | 我是说,谁会完全说出 他们在想的事情呢? |
[14:43] | What kind of game is that? | 那是怎么样的游戏呢? |
[14:45] | I am so happy we don’t have to break up now, Ryan! | 我真高兴我们不必分手了,莱恩! |
[14:50] | It is the best day of my whole life! | 这是我一辈子里最棒的一天了! |
[14:52] | When I said that I wanted to have kids, | 当我说我想要孩子时 |
[14:55] | and you said that you wanted me to have a vasectomy, what did I do? | 你说要我接受输精管切除术 我就做什么了? |
[14:58] | And then, when you said that you might want to have kids, | 然后当你说你可能想要孩子时 |
[15:01] | and I wasn’t so sure, who had the vasectomy reversed? | 我并不是那么确定 谁把输精管驳回了? |
[15:04] | And then when you said you definitely didn’t want to have kids? | 然后你又说你一定不要孩子? |
[15:06] | Who had it reversed back? | 谁又去切除了? |
[15:08] | Snip, snap! Snip, snap! Snip, snap! | 反反复复! |
[15:10] | I did! – Okay… | –是我! –好… |
[15:11] | You have no idea the physical toll that three vasectomies have on a person! | 你不知道进行三次输精管切除术 对一个人身体上的影响有多大 |
[15:16] | Kelly, I’m your boss now, okay? | 凯莉,现在我是你的上司了,好吗? |
[15:18] | You can’t keep talking to me like I’m your boyfriend. | 你不能老是用对男朋友的语气对我说话 |
[15:20] | Oh, big strong man, fancy new whatever. | 哦,大男人,喜新厌旧 |
[15:24] | I don’t think you ever cared about me. | –我不认为你曾经关心过我 |
[15:25] | I never cared about you? | –我从不关心你? |
[15:26] | Six months ago, Karen Filippelli sent me an email, | 六个月前,凯伦菲利佩利发邮件 |
[15:28] | asked me out, I said no, | 给我,要约会我,我拒绝了 |
[15:30] | because I was committed to our relationship. | 因为我要对我们的关系负责 |
[15:31] | Well, I hope you’re still committed, because I’m pregnant. | 我希望你仍然会负责,因为我怀孕了 |
[15:37] | This is an image | 这是我想要大家 |
[15:40] | that I want you people to remember for a long time to come. | 记住很长很长时间的一副图像 |
[15:44] | Whenever you come into the office, | 每当你们来到办公室 |
[15:45] | I want you to think about this. | 我要你们想想这个 |
[15:48] | We don’t need to. | 我们没必要 |
[15:50] | Yes, we do. What? | –有的 –什么? |
[16:07] | I did it! | 我做到了! |
[16:10] | Thank you. | Thank you. –谢谢你 –谢谢你 |
[16:12] | Jim has got it bad for Pam. | –杰姆对潘坏坏了 |
[16:15] | Oh! Which one is Pam? | –哪个是潘? |
[16:19] | What? Nothing. | –什么? –没事 |
[16:22] | Okay. What? | –好 –什么? |
[16:25] | I don’t know. What? | 我不知道 什么呢? |
[16:27] | Oh, my God! | 我的天! |
[16:29] | Did you wanna tell me something? | 你要告诉我什么吗?你看起来像是有话要说 |
[16:30] | You look like you want to tell me something. | |
[16:33] | You look like you have something really important to say | 你看起来像是有重要的话要说 |
[16:35] | and you just can’t for some reason. | 你就因为某种原因不能说 |
[16:39] | Come on, you can tell me. | 来吧,你可以告诉我 |
[16:42] | Jim, you can tell me anything. | 杰姆,你可以告诉我任何事情 |
[16:52] | You have new music? | –你有新的音乐? |
[16:54] | Yeah. | –是啊 |
[16:56] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[17:09] | Bring it in. Here we go. | 来吧,开始吧! |
[17:15] | Look inside. | 看看里面 |
[17:22] | Oh, my God! | 我的天! |
[17:28] | But I bet Jim got the job. | 但我会打赌杰姆得到那个职位 |
[17:30] | I mean, why wouldn’t he? He’s totally qualified and smart. | 我是说,为什么不呢? 他完全有资格,也聪明 |
[17:34] | Everyone loves him. | 所有人都爱他 |
[17:36] | If he never comes back again, | 如果他不再回来 |
[17:38] | that’s okay. | 也没关系 |
[17:40] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[17:41] | We just… We never got the timing right. | 我们只是…我们从未把握好时机 |
[17:43] | But you know what, it’s okay. | 但你知道不?这没问题的 |
[17:46] | I’m totally fine. | 我完全没事 |
[17:48] | Everything is going to be totally… | –一切都会完全… |
[17:49] | Pam. | –潘 |
[17:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:53] | Are you free for dinner tonight? | 你今晚有空一起吃晚餐吗? |
[17:55] | Yes. | –有 |
[17:56] | All right. Then it’s a date. | –好,那就约会吧 |
[18:07] | I’m sorry. What was the question? | 抱歉,问题是什么? |
[18:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[18:14] | Pam, will you marry me? | –潘,你愿意嫁给我吗? |
[18:17] | Oh, my God! | –我的天! |
[19:01] | – Thank you so much. – Thank you. | –非常感谢你 –谢谢你 |
[19:03] | – Thank you. | – Thank you. –谢谢你 –谢谢你 |
[19:05] | It’s nice to meet you all. | –很高兴见到大家 |
[19:06] | Good to meet you. | –很高兴认识你 |
[19:07] | Have a great day. Thank you. | –祝你一天愉快 –谢谢 |
[19:08] | Hope to see you soon. KEVIN: Yeah. | –希望很快再见你 –是的 |
[19:10] | I feel very sorry for that banker because | 我对那银行家感到很抱歉 |
[19:12] | he has to evaluate what we are worth. | 因为他必须评估我们的价值 |
[19:16] | He has to decide what we’re capable of. And how do you do that? | 他必须决策我们的能力 但你要怎么办到呢? |
[19:21] | What is Jim capable of? Or Pam? Or Kevin? | 杰姆能做什么,或潘,或凯文? |
[19:27] | Out of paper, out of stock | 没有纸,没有存货 |
[19:30] | Those friendly faces around the block | 附近就有友好的脸孔 |
[19:33] | Break loose from the chains | 从枷锁中脱出来 |
[19:36] | That are causing you pain | 那枷锁让你受苦 |
[19:38] | Call Michael and Stanley, Jim, Dwight, Creed | 找迈克尔和斯坦利 杰姆、德怀特、克里德 |
[19:41] | Call Andy and Kelly For your business paper needs | 找安迪和凯莉 应付您的商业用纸所需 |
[19:45] | Dunder Mifflin | –米福林 |
[19:46] | The people person’s paper people | –好人缘的售纸人们 |
[19:48] | Dunder Mifflin | –米福林 |
[19:49] | The people person’s paper people | –好人缘的售纸人们 |
[19:51] | Dunder Mifflin | –米福林 |
[19:52] | The people person’s paper people | –好人缘的售纸人们 |
[19:54] | I don’t care if he goes and files a report | 我不管他会不会去呈报 |
[19:57] | that says that we’re nothing special | 说我们并没有什么特别 |
[19:58] | because I think our future is very bright. | 因为我认为我们的前途一片光明 |
[20:03] | We have only just begun. | 这只不过是开端而已 |
[20:05] | Computron experiencing emotion. | 计算王经历情感 |
[20:08] | Computron, I’m going to pull your plug, okay, buddy? | 计算王,我必须停止你的电源 行吗,朋友? |
[20:13] | Okay. Just… | –行 –只是… |
[20:17] | Please don’t. | 请别… |
[20:21] | Computron wants to live. | –计算王要活下来 |
[20:23] | Shut… Shut up. Shut up. | –住…住口 |
[20:31] | Sittin’ in my office With a plate of grilled bacon | 坐在我办公室 拿着一盘烤培根 |
[20:33] | Call my man Dwight Just to see what was shakin’! | 致电我的手下德怀特 看看有什么搞作 |
[20:36] | Yo, Mike, our town is dope and pretty | 哟,迈克,我们的城镇平静且美丽 |
[20:38] | So check out how we live | –所以来看看我们怎么生活 |
[20:39] | In the Electric City! | –在这电气城 |
[20:42] | They call it Scranton! What? | –他们称它为斯克兰顿 –什么? |
[20:43] | The Electric City! Scranton! What? | –电气城市!斯克兰顿! –什么? |
[20:46] | The Electric City! | 电气城市 |
[20:47] | Lazy Scranton, the Electric City | 懒惰的斯克兰顿,电气城市 |
[20:50] | They call it that ’cause of the electricity | 他们这样说是因为这里的电气 |
[20:52] | The city’s laid out from east to west | 这城市从东到西 |
[20:55] | And our public parks and libraries are truly the best! | 我们的公园和图书馆真的是最棒的 |
[20:57] | Call Poison Control if you’re bit by a spider! | 如果你被蜘蛛咬了 就给中毒控制打电话 |
[21:00] | But check that it’s covered By your healthcare provider! | 但检查看你的保健计划 可有包括在内 |
[21:03] | Plenty of space in the parkin’ lot! | 停车场里有很多空位 |
[21:05] | But the little cars go in the compact spot! | 但小车子停到小型汽车位 |
[21:08] | Spot! Spot! Spot! | 车位! |
[21:11] | Snack attack time | –零食袭击时间 |
[21:12] | Don’t lose your head | –别傻了 |
[21:13] | We like Cuginos for the tasty bread! | 我们喜欢酷基诺的美味面包 |
[21:17] | They call it Scranton! What? | –他们称它为斯克兰顿 –什么? |
[21:19] | The Electric City! Scranton! What? | –电气城市!斯克兰顿! –什么? |
[21:21] | The Electric City! Scranton! What? | –电气城市!斯克兰顿! –什么? |
[21:24] | The Electric City! Scranton! What? | –电气城市!斯克兰顿! –什么? |
[21:26] | The Electric City! Scranton! What? | –电气城市!斯克兰顿! –什么? |