时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Oh, yeah! I’ve got a big box, yes I do! | 噢 太好了 收到个大箱子 好幸福! |
[00:03] | I’ve got a big box, how about you? | 收到个大箱子 高兴不? |
[00:05] | I’ve got a big box, yes I do, I’ve got a big box, how about you? | 收到个大箱子 好幸福 收到个大箱子 高兴不? |
[00:08] | I think you don’t know what you’re saying. | 我知道你都不清楚自己在说什么 |
[00:10] | It is “from Sah-bray,” our new owner, and it is “to Sah-bray.” Us! | “萨布雷寄来的” 我们的新主人 “收件人 萨布雷” 寄给我们的 |
[00:15] | I wonder what’s inside. Scissor me. | 我想知道里面是什么 给我剪子 |
[00:23] | Dunder Mifflin was recently bought | 敦德密夫林最近被一家 |
[00:25] | by an electronics company named Sah-bray. | 叫萨布雷的电子公司收购了 |
[00:28] | They stepped in at the eleventh hour and they saved our asses. | 他们在最后时刻出现 救了我们的小命 |
[00:33] | Although David Wallace said that we were the one branch | 尽管大卫华莱士说我们是 |
[00:35] | that was actually working right, | 正常工作的唯一的部门 |
[00:37] | so we probably could’ve saved our own asses. | 所说我们大概能够保住我们的小饭碗 |
[00:40] | We didn’t need them touching our asses. | 我们不需要他们来摸动我们的饭碗 |
[00:44] | Wow! | |
[00:46] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[00:47] | For Accounting, a brand new printer, | 会计部 一台新式打印机 |
[00:50] | and for the sales staff, a new fax machine. | 销售人员 一台新的传真机 |
[00:56] | This cord has Creed written all over it. | 这个电线上写满了“信念” |
[00:59] | And whoever would like a brand new scanner | 要是有哪位想用新的扫描仪 |
[01:04] | can come visit it in my office. Thank you. | 就来我办公室 多谢各位 |
[01:07] | Here we go. | 出来了 |
[01:12] | Cool. What next? | 酷 下一个扫什么? |
[01:14] | Guys, um, who’s Gabe? | 伙计们 谁叫加布? |
[01:16] | This note says to put the box aside | 条儿上写着把箱子放在加布刘易斯旁边 |
[01:17] | for a Gabe Lewis, who’s coming tomorrow. | 明天要来的那个人 |
[01:23] | Okay, everybody, listen up. I have some bad news. | 好了 各位 听着 我有个坏消息 |
[01:26] | Due to circumstances beyond my control… | 由于事情超出我的控制范围… |
[01:28] | Impulsivity and inattention to detail… | 过于冲动以及不注重细节… |
[01:30] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[01:32] | I have opened a box which should not have been opened… | 我打开一个不该打开的箱子 |
[01:35] | Terrible mistake. …and distributed things | –严重的过失 –分发了 |
[01:37] | which should not have been distributed. | 不该分发的东西 |
[01:38] | Un-distributable. | 不可分发的 |
[01:39] | Well, maybe we can put the box back together. | 那也许我们能把箱子复原 |
[01:42] | Impossible. He opened it like an ape. | 不可能 他像猴子一样把箱子撕开了 |
[01:44] | I think we can do it. | 我觉得我们可以做到 |
[01:48] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 好 |
[01:51] | Did we try printer first, shredder at an angle? | 试过先放打印机吗? 碎纸机换个角度放… |
[01:55] | Yeah. Fax cable, then the scanner upside-down? | –试过了 –传真机线缆 然后扫描仪倒着放呢? |
[01:57] | Yes. | 也试过了 |
[01:58] | Have you tried making everything smaller? | 试过把它们弄小点吗? |
[02:03] | And… | 然后… |
[02:06] | Wow! Really nice job! | 真的干得漂亮! |
[02:09] | This group of people, when they put their minds together, | 咱们这一群人 当我们集思广益时 |
[02:12] | they can do something great. | 就能成就大事 |
[02:15] | And I think that you should all be proud of yourselves. | 我觉得你们都应该为自己感到骄傲 |
[02:20] | Oh, Michael! | 迈克尔! |
[02:21] | All right, relax. We can do it. We just did it. | 好了 放松 我们能做到 我们刚就做到了 |
[02:24] | So, we can do this again. Erin, scissor me, please? | 那我们重来一次 艾琳 剪刀递给我 好吗? |
[02:27] | No, don’t! | 不 不要! |
[02:28] | Thank you. Oh! Got it. Okay. | 谢谢你 接住了 好的 (斯克兰顿 欢迎你) (敦德 密夫林) (接待员) 办公室 |
[02:53] | All right, he’s on his way up. Okay, we ready? | 好的 他马上就上来了 好了 我们准备好了吗? |
[02:56] | What do you want us to do? | 你想让我们干什么? |
[02:58] | Why do I have to explain everything? | 为什么任何事都要我解释? |
[02:59] | Because we’re usually not on the same page. | 因为我们通常思维不同步 |
[03:08] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[03:11] | And to you. | 好 也向你们鼓掌 |
[03:13] | Gabe seems tall. Hope we get along. | 加布看起来高高的 希望能处得来 |
[03:16] | I had a very good thing going with David Wallace. | 之前和大卫华莱士处得就不错 |
[03:18] | He was a good guy. He was somebody I could trust. | 他人很好 又值得我信任 |
[03:21] | There he is. You can really see | 他在这儿呢 |
[03:23] | that he is okay taking a picture with me, | 你能看出来跟我合影他没什么意见 |
[03:26] | even though I was there for disciplinary reasons. | 尽管上次我是犯了事儿去找他的 |
[03:31] | Welcome. Scranton hotdog from Scranton? | 欢迎斯克兰顿 自己做的斯克兰顿热狗? |
[03:33] | You know what, Dwight? Let’s give him a minute to settle in. | 这样吧德怀特? 给他点时间来讲几句 |
[03:35] | Shall we? Okay. | –可以吗? –好的 |
[03:37] | Hi. My name is Gabe Lewis. | 嗨 我叫加布刘易斯 |
[03:40] | I am Coordinating Director for Emerging Regions. | 我是合并区部分的协调总管 |
[03:43] | Hello, Gabe. I am Michael Scott, co-manager. | 你好 加布 我是迈克尔斯科特 联席经理 |
[03:46] | Jim Halpert. | This is my prot间�, 这是我的小徒 杰姆哈尔珀特 |
[03:49] | Co-manager, actually. | –实际上是联席经理 |
[03:51] | In training. | –培训中 |
[03:52] | Trained. Loving it. Good at it, so… | 培训完了 既喜欢又擅长 所以… |
[03:54] | We are very impressed with this branch, | 我们对这个部门的印象非常深刻 |
[03:57] | and we are so excited about this merger. | 我们对这次合并非常兴奋 |
[03:59] | We’re very excited, too, aren’t we, guys? | 我们也很兴奋 对吧 大伙? |
[04:01] | Right? – So excited. | –对吧? –那是相当兴奋 |
[04:03] | We have a little song prepared for you. | 我们给你准备了一首歌 |
[04:07] | Actually, if you don’t mind, | 呃 如果你们不介意的话 |
[04:08] | I would love to put this on the Sabre website. | 我想把这个放在“色布尔” 网站上 |
[04:11] | Sabre. | 色布尔 |
[04:13] | Sabre. Sabre. It’s Sabre. | –色布尔 –是色布尔 |
[04:14] | It’s Sabre. Oh. Of course. | –是色布尔 –当然了 |
[04:16] | Sabre. | 色布尔 |
[04:17] | Good. Take it away, guys. | 念对了 要记住啊 伙伴们 |
[04:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:26] | Hopped off the train in Scranton, PA | 跳下斯科尔顿的小火车 |
[04:29] | Another cloudy gray afternoon | 又一个多云的下午 |
[04:32] | Jumped in the cab Here you are for the first time | 上了出租车 第一次一来到这儿 |
[04:34] | Look to the right And you see the Electric City sign | 你就向右看 会看到一个电子标志 |
[04:37] | This is gonna be a good day For Dunder Mifflin and Sah-bray | 这将是美好的一天 敦德密夫林和“萨布雷” |
[04:44] | Sabre. It’s Sabre. | –色布尔 –是色布尔 |
[04:46] | Dunder Mifflin and Sabre | 敦德密夫林和色布尔 |
[04:48] | So yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Dunder Mifflin is a part of Sah-bray | 一起来 耶 耶 耶 敦德密夫林属于萨布雷 |
[04:54] | So yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Dunder Mifflin is a part of Sabre | 一起来 耶 耶 耶 敦德密夫林属于色布尔 |
[04:59] | Dunder Mifflin is a part of Sabre | 敦德密夫林属于色布尔 |
[05:01] | You sure it’s Sabre? | 你确定是念“色布尔”? |
[05:04] | Hey. Thank you. | –嘿 –谢谢 |
[05:06] | Hey, we should be fine if we leave around 11:20. | 嘿 我们11点20走应该没什么问题 |
[05:10] | Oh, you MapQuested it. It’s four blocks away. | 哦 你在网上查地图了 离这儿四个街区远而已 |
[05:13] | Well, now we won’t get lost. | 好了 我们这下不会走丢了 |
[05:15] | Or we could drive, and that takes one minute. | 或者我们开车去 那将要用一分钟 |
[05:20] | We found a great local daycare. | 我们在当地发现一个超好的托儿所 |
[05:22] | It’s rated really high by all the local parenting websites, | 在当地的所有育儿网上排名都很高 |
[05:25] | but that means it’s also really hard to get into. | 但那也意味着想进去很难 |
[05:27] | Turns out a lot of parents want the very best for their children. | 发现很多家长都想让孩子受最好的待遇 |
[05:30] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[05:32] | We’re hoping our interview seals the deal. | 希望我们的面谈能一锤定音 |
[05:34] | But if not, there’s always the Army. | 如果不成的话 警察时时为人民 |
[05:38] | The infantry. | 步兵 |
[05:40] | Okay. Okay. Yeah. | 好啦 好啦 对 |
[05:46] | So you’ve just been bought by Sabre. | 大家刚刚被色布尔收购 |
[05:48] | You’ve probably got a lot of questions. | 可能各位都有很多疑问 |
[05:50] | Hi, I’m Christian Slater. What’s it like to work for Sabre? | 嗨 我是克里斯蒂安史莱特 在色布尔会是怎么样的呢? |
[05:55] | Let’s find out together. | 让我们一起来看看 |
[05:57] | Working at Sabre means taking on the challenge | 在色布尔工作意味着 |
[05:59] | of the road that rises to meet you. | 接受你将面对的挑战 |
[06:04] | Sabre is respecting the past, but opening the window to the future. | 色布尔很尊重历史 但对未来也充满希望 |
[06:12] | Have you ever tasted a rainbow? At Sabre, you will. | 你尝过彩虹的味道吗? 在色布尔你能做到 |
[06:19] | You’ll find it easy to embrace the Sabre spirit. Welcome. | 你会发现 接受色布尔的理念是那么的容易 (乔班奈特 首席执行官) |
[06:23] | We’re very excited to go on this journey with you. | 很高兴与你们一起前行 |
[06:28] | So, you’ve been shown a nonsensical video. | 你刚刚看了段儿全是废话的视频 |
[06:30] | You’re probably wondering, “What’s going on?” Well, you’re not alone. | 可能会想 这到底怎么回事儿? 我们感受相同哎 |
[06:35] | Wow. Really terrific. | (杰姆哈尔珀特) 哇哦 真棒 |
[06:38] | Most of our business comes from selling printers, | 我们很多的业务都是销售打印机 |
[06:41] | so don’t think of yourselves as paper salesmen anymore, | 所以不要把你们当成纸张推销人员 |
[06:44] | but as printer salesmen who also sell paper. | 要当成兼卖纸张的打印机推销员 |
[06:47] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[06:48] | No. Don’t like that. | 不 才不是这样咧 |
[06:51] | At Sabre, we really encourage honest communication. | 在色布尔 我们鼓励真诚地交流 |
[06:55] | You should always feel free to express your thoughts… | 你们永远能自由地表达自己的想法 |
[06:57] | Talk about vacation days! | 讲讲假期吧! |
[07:00] | We have a policy here at Sabre | 在色布尔我们有这方面的制度 |
[07:02] | where we are allowed to take two weeks. | 我们允许有两周的假期 |
[07:04] | But I banked six weeks. | 但我都攒了六周的假了 |
[07:07] | I already booked a Great Lakes cruise. | 我已经预定了一个很棒的湖上旅行 |
[07:09] | Hey, who the hell’s going through our stuff? | 嘿 是谁在动我们的东西? |
[07:10] | Actually, that’s Nick. He’s your new IT guy. | 那是尼克 他是你们新进的信息技术人员 |
[07:14] | He’s setting up a site blocker, | 他在设置一个网站拦截 |
[07:16] | mostly blocking the inappropriate sites, | 主要是拦截一些不恰当的网站 |
[07:18] | and then there are the time-wasting sites like Twitter, YouTube. | 还有 像是微博 优酷之类 浪费时间的网站 |
[07:21] | We are blocking those as well. | 我们也会禁止访问 |
[07:24] | No. Don’t like that. | 不 讨厌像那样 |
[07:26] | Okay, did everyone get one? | 好了 是否每人都有一个了呢? |
[07:28] | With these bottles, we eliminate the need for plastic water bottles, | 有了这些瓶子 我们能减少对塑料水杯的需求 |
[07:32] | which are the scourge of the environment. | 那些污染环境的塑料水杯 |
[07:36] | We will still get to use the little cups, though, right? | 我们还能用那些小杯子 对吗? |
[07:38] | Little cups? Like paper or plastic? | 小杯子? 是纸杯 塑料杯还是…? |
[07:41] | I don’t know what they’re made of. | 我不知道它们是什么做的 |
[07:42] | They’re two-ounce paper cups dipped in plastic. He goes through 20 a day. | 是容量为两盎司放在塑料杯托儿里的 纸质小杯子 他每天要用20个 |
[07:45] | Okay. Well, I bet you could fit | 好吧 我敢说你能在你的铝杯里 |
[07:47] | 20 little cups of water in your aluminum bottle. | 装下那20小杯的水 |
[07:49] | You know what can’t fit in a bottle | 知道吗 瓶子装不下的是 |
[07:51] | are the 20 little trips I take to the cooler, | 我往冷气那儿跑的20次小遛弯儿 |
[07:53] | and the 20 little scans I do of everybody | 是我为了确保一切都顺利运作的 |
[07:55] | to make sure everything’s running smoothly, | 20次对大家的巡查 |
[07:56] | and the 20 little conversations that I have with Stanley. | 是我和斯坦利20次的小对话 |
[07:59] | That’s okay. | 不聊也没事儿 |
[08:01] | There is a small part of me that is actually | 我有一小部分 |
[08:03] | very excited about this new company. | 是为这个新公司十分激动的 |
[08:06] | But 70% of me is water, and the other part, the real part, | 但是我有70%是由水组成的 |
[08:11] | the part that has feelings and emotions | 还有就是有感情有思想 |
[08:14] | and thoughts and makes decisions, | 能做决定的一部分 |
[08:17] | and, if I can be crass, makes babies, | 恕我粗鲁 我拿来“造人”的部位 |
[08:19] | that part thinks that all of these changes suck… | 认为所有这些改变真烂… |
[08:30] | Really? | 真的假的? |
[08:32] | You don’t have enough water in there? Your stomach? | 你那儿存的谁水还不够啊? 你的胃? |
[08:40] | What? | 咋啦? |
[08:41] | Looks like we kicked it. | 水被我们接光了 |
[08:43] | I miss the old Dunder Mifflin. | 我好怀念老敦德密夫林呀 |
[08:47] | Too much change is not a good thing. Ask the climate. | 太多的改变并不是好事儿 问问气候就晓得了 |
[08:53] | I don’t want to appear ungrateful | 对色布尔为我们所做的一切 |
[08:55] | for everything Sabre is doing for us. | 我不想表现得很不领情 |
[08:56] | I don’t get that sense at all from you, so… | 哦 我一点儿也没感觉到你不领情 |
[08:59] | Well, you should have a little, | 那么你该察觉到一滴滴的 |
[09:00] | but it’s great that you don’t, | 不过你丝毫没察觉也挺好 |
[09:02] | because I am trying to embrace all of these changes. | 因为我正试着接受所有的这些改变 |
[09:07] | But I’m… I’ll be honest, I’m having trouble | 但是我…我很诚实的说 它们其中一些 |
[09:09] | wrapping my head around a couple of them. | 绕得我脑瓜仁儿疼 |
[09:11] | Which ones? | 是哪些? |
[09:12] | All of them. | 所有的 |
[09:14] | Well, I wish that I could do something, | 真希望我能做点儿什么 |
[09:16] | but it’s kind of policy, you know? | 但是这是政策 你理解吗? |
[09:19] | Above my pay grade. | 比我收入还高阶的 |
[09:21] | So, maybe we should call. We should call someone. | 也许我们应该打电话 打电话给某个人 |
[09:24] | I could help. I’m good with bosses. Call one of the higher ups? | 我能帮忙的 我很善于跟老板打交道的 打给高层的某个人? |
[09:28] | You know what? Let me see what I can do. | 好吧 让我尽力试下 |
[09:37] | Okay, this is officially the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我真格儿的见过最可爱的东西了 |
[09:39] | Cubbies! I totally forgot about cubbies. | 小房间 我完全不记得小房间了 |
[09:43] | There’s a finger-painting station and a curly slide. | 那儿有个手指画台 还有滑滑梯 |
[09:46] | Am I too old to go here? | 我到这玩儿是不是太老了? |
[09:54] | Oh! | |
[09:58] | Adorable, right? | 超可爱 是吧? |
[10:05] | I walked in on someone in the bathroom. What? | –我走进厕所看到某个人正在上厕所 –什么? |
[10:07] | I just walked in on someone in the bathroom. | 我走进厕所看到某个人正在上厕所 |
[10:08] | Who? I don’t know. | –谁? –不认识 |
[10:10] | The guy we’re meeting with? I don’t know. | –要与我们见面的家伙? –我不知道 |
[10:11] | I don’t know, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:13] | I am telling you, there are no strawberries in here. | 告诉你 这儿没有草莓 |
[10:16] | Well, I saw them in there. | 可是我看见它们在里面 |
[10:18] | Well, maybe they ran away ’cause the pizza was, like, | 可能是他们溜跑了 因为这披萨看起来像 |
[10:21] | “Hey, get out of here, you stupid strawberries.” | “嘿 滚开 傻帽儿草莓们” |
[10:25] | I think when Andy finally asks me out, | 我猜当安迪最终要约我出去时 |
[10:27] | he’s gonna try to top what he did with the drum line. | 他肯定费尽心思 像敲锣打鼓那回 |
[10:30] | I can’t wait to see what he comes up with. | 我都等不及看他会怎么做了 |
[10:32] | The ball is totally in Erin’s court, | 接下来绝对是艾琳该做出反应的时候了 |
[10:34] | after the whole drum line thing. | 我都请了鼓乐队了 |
[10:37] | First let me say, I told them everything that you wanted me to say | 先跟您说一下我 说了所有您嘱咐的事 |
[10:40] | in just the way you wanted me to say it, so… | 而且就是按照您想要我说的方式… |
[10:42] | Gabe, honey, I love this, I love the sound of your voice, | 加布 亲爱的 我很喜欢 我喜欢你的音线 |
[10:45] | but I really need some new information now. | 但是现在我要的是 你提供一些最新信息了 |
[10:47] | Okay. I told the story of your uncle, | 好吧 我说了你伯父的故事 |
[10:50] | and I have a feeling that you would’ve really, | 而且我感觉 你会很… |
[10:53] | really been proud of the way… Okay. | 你会很骄傲我说…好的 |
[10:56] | Wait a minute, who is it? Who’s there? What? | 等等 谁啊?谁在后面? |
[10:59] | Is there somebody in the room with you? | –什么? –屋子里除了你还有别人? |
[11:01] | I want to see who it is. Turn me around. | 我要看 把电脑转过去 |
[11:03] | I don’t. It’s just… | 我不…只是… |
[11:05] | Turn me around. Now. | 转过去 快点 |
[11:09] | Hey, buddy? Was it something I said? | 嘿 伙计 我说啥吓着你了? |
[11:12] | Hello. No. My name’s Michael Scott. Hello. | 你好 不是哦 我是迈克尔斯科特 你好 |
[11:16] | Well, hello, Mr. Scott, pleased to meet you. | 哦 你好 斯科特先生 很高兴见到你 |
[11:18] | Nice to meet you. We are very excited about the merger with Sabre. | 我也是 对于和色布尔的合并大家都很兴奋 |
[11:23] | I think you have a great accent. | 我觉得你的口音很赞 |
[11:24] | Thank you. I’ve been working on it since I was a little girl. | 哈 多谢了 我从很小的时候就注意练这口儿了 |
[11:28] | To what do I owe the pleasure of this video chat? | 视频对话而已 什么风把您给吹来了? |
[11:32] | Well, I am a little concerned about all these changes, to be quite frank. | 坦白的说 我对这些个改变有些担心 |
[11:37] | I think we have done things a certain way here at Dunder Mifflin | 我想我们在敦德密夫林按照自己的 一套方式做事 |
[11:41] | for quite some time. | 有一阵子了 |
[11:43] | Pardon. Pardon me, Mr. Scott, | 抱歉打断你一下 斯科特先生 |
[11:44] | but the last time I saw a company | 但是我上一次碰见的像敦德密夫林 |
[11:46] | as mismanaged as Dunder Mifflin | 这样经营不善的公司 |
[11:48] | was my grandson’s snowball company, | 还是我孙子的雪球公司 |
[11:51] | so you’ll excuse me if I’d prefer | 所以请原谅我 |
[11:53] | that you all adapt to the way we do things. | 希望你们尽快适应我们的做事方式 |
[11:56] | Okay. I feel very strongly that you can’t just come in here | 得了 我很不满您就这么闯进来 |
[12:01] | and change everything that people have been doing forever. | 然后把我们一辈子做事的方式给改掉 |
[12:08] | Is Christian Slater back there? Because he knows… | 克里斯蒂安·史莱特在后面么? 因为他知道… |
[12:12] | He’d know what to do. | 他知道该咋办 |
[12:15] | So listen, why don’t you tell Gabe | 你听着 不如告诉加布 |
[12:19] | if by the end of the day you can’t handle the changes? | 如果下班之前 你还应付不了这些改变 |
[12:22] | I’ve already told him, but I will tell him again, if you think that’ll help. | 我已经告诉他了 但是你觉得好的话我会再说一次 |
[12:26] | I would take until the end of the day if I were you. | 如果我是你 我会下班前自觉地拍屁股走人 |
[12:56] | Pam and Jim? Hey. I’m Jerry. | 潘米和杰姆?嗨 我是杰瑞 |
[12:57] | Hi, Jerry. | –嗨 杰瑞 –杰瑞 |
[12:59] | Jerry. | –嗨 杰瑞 –杰瑞 很高兴认识你 进来吧 |
[13:00] | Good to see you. Come on in. | 很高兴认识你 进来吧 |
[13:01] | My office is right back here. | 我办公室就在后面 |
[13:05] | This is the playroom. | –这是娱乐室 |
[13:06] | This is great. | –不错嘛 |
[13:07] | Gotta confess, we came a little early, | 其实我们来的早了点所 |
[13:09] | so we got a quick look around, but… | 以大致的看了一下这里 但… |
[13:11] | So you saw it already. | –你都看过了? –没 |
[13:12] | No. Yes, we saw this, yes. | 啊 你说这个啊 这个是看过了 |
[13:14] | No, it wasn’t like a look around, | 也不是四处看看啦 |
[13:16] | we really just had a peek. Quick peek. | 其实更算是瞥了一眼 惊鸿一瞥 |
[13:18] | Didn’t focus on anything in particular. It’s lovely. | –没特别地关注什么哈 –布置得很可爱 |
[13:22] | Gotta take this, sorry. – Do it. | –得接一下 失陪 –接吧 |
[13:23] | Hi, this is Jerry. | –喂 我是杰瑞 |
[13:25] | Okay, you’ve gotta pull it together. | –好吧 你得给我正常点 |
[13:26] | We should just go. He’s really uncomfortable. | 咱还是走吧 他太不舒服了 |
[13:27] | He’s uncomfortable because you’re acting weird, | 他不舒服是因为你也怪怪的 |
[13:29] | so you have to stop acting weird. | 所以你得赶紧正常点 |
[13:30] | What if we just bring it up? We’ll just put it out in the open? | 要是他提起了怎么办? 咱就敞开了说么? |
[13:32] | That’s the weirdest possible solution to the problem. | 可能是最怪的可行方案 |
[13:35] | Sorry about that. Right this way. | –很抱歉啊 |
[13:37] | All right. | 这边走 –好的 |
[13:42] | I have come here today to talk to Mr. David Wallace | 今天我来这儿和戴维华莱士先生谈谈 |
[13:47] | about this whole thing going on with Sabre. | 关于和色布尔发生的这些事 |
[13:49] | He will know exactly what to do. | 他会有具体的解决办法的 |
[13:52] | He is not a big fan of me dropping by unannounced, | 他可不会太喜欢我这样做不速之客 |
[13:54] | but then again, who is? | 话又说回来 谁会喜欢呢? |
[13:57] | Hey. Hi. Michael! | –嘿 嗨 –迈克尔 嗨! |
[13:58] | Sorry, I hope you’re not busy doing something. | 抱歉 希望没打扰你忙哦 |
[14:01] | No, you kidding? Come on in. Come on in. You sure? | –开啥玩笑?快进来 –你确定吗? |
[14:03] | You look great. You look great, too. | –气色不错哦你 –你也是哦 |
[14:05] | You hungry? I’m just having lunch. | 你饿么? 我正要吃午饭呢 |
[14:06] | Oh, yeah, that sounds good. | 哦 被我碰巧了 |
[14:08] | Teddy, look who just stopped in. | 敲的不错 泰迪 看谁来了 |
[14:11] | Hey. – Hey. | –嘿 –嘿 |
[14:12] | Hey! Wow. That’s very loud. Keep it up, son! | –嘿 喔 声音真大啊 –接着敲 儿子 |
[14:19] | Wow. Oh, yummy! | 哦 好香啊! |
[14:22] | You have got the life, my friend. Yeah. | –真会享受生活啊 朋友 –是啊 |
[14:25] | Can I just stay here and never go back? | 我能也在这儿待着不走了么? |
[14:27] | Things not going so well over there? | 你那里进行得不太妙? |
[14:29] | Oh, man! How much time do you have? | 哦 乖乖 你有时间聊聊么? |
[14:31] | I have a doctor’s appointment next Thursday. | 我下周四和医生有约 |
[14:35] | Yeah? | 是啊? |
[14:38] | Hey, honey, how’s your day going? Did you do anything cool? | 嘿 亲爱的 今天咋样? 玩点啥有意思的了没? |
[14:43] | No, sweetie, I just hung out. | 没哦 宝贝 就晃悠了一上午 |
[14:46] | ‘Cause I saw you had shoes on, | 我看你鞋穿上了 |
[14:47] | so I didn’t know if you did anything. | 不知道你干啥了 |
[14:49] | No, just hanging out, hon. You remember Michael? | 没哦 就随便晃悠呗 还记得迈克尔么? |
[14:53] | Hi. Sorry, I was just in the neighborhood | 打扰了 |
[14:55] | and thought I’d come by and say… | 我正好路过 想过来打个招呼… |
[14:57] | No problem at all. This is great. | 没啥不方便的 |
[14:59] | So, what are you guys up to? | 挺好的啊 你俩要干点啥呢? |
[15:03] | I don’t know. Maybe… | 不知道哦 也许… |
[15:06] | Actually, you know, I think maybe we’ll go outside. | 我想可能会出去吧 |
[15:10] | Maybe… We’ll go outside? Go outside. | 可能…我们会出去吧?出去? |
[15:18] | There was one thing we were curious about. | 有一点我们想知道 |
[15:20] | Your flexibility on things like Easter or Memorial Day, | 你在复活节 阵亡战士日 这类节假日上的灵活性如何 |
[15:24] | because we might want to change our days around a little bit. | 因为我们可能到时候要改改时间 |
[15:26] | That seems a bit premature, don’t you think? | 现在提出这个 不觉得有点为时尚早么? |
[15:28] | I don’t even know if I have a space for you yet, | 我还不知道有没有名额给你们呢 |
[15:30] | and you’re already lining up your holiday plans. | 你们就开始考虑节假日的计划了 |
[15:32] | No, sorry, we’re kind of planners, but we’re also flexible, too, | 不是 抱歉 只是我们是比较有计划性 但我们也是可以变通的 |
[15:38] | so you know what? | 不如这样吧 |
[15:39] | Maybe we can just discuss it when the time comes. | 也许我们可以到时候再谈这个吧 |
[15:40] | Yeah. If the time comes, we can discuss it. | 嗯 时候到了 不是不可以谈的么 |
[15:45] | Is this because Jim walked in on you going to the bathroom? | 是因为吉姆撞到你上厕所的事吧? |
[15:48] | What? | 什么? |
[15:52] | Seriously? You told her? | 不是吧?你还告诉她了? |
[15:55] | Did it… It might have come up | 告诉了? |
[15:57] | while we were waiting for you. | 我…好像等你的时候小聊了一下 |
[15:59] | And you thought that might have something | 而你觉得那事儿和这次会面有关系? |
[16:00] | to do with how the meeting is going? | |
[16:02] | No, I didn’t… Maybe, because it doesn’t seem | – 没 我没… – 也许 好像是 |
[16:04] | to be going super well. | 不是太顺利 |
[16:06] | You didn’t consider the fact that it might not be going super well | 难道你没考虑过 之所以这次见面不怎么顺利 |
[16:08] | just because it might not be going super well? | 就没想过是因为这次会面本身就不顺利? |
[16:12] | No, ’cause we’re really nice people, | 没考虑过 |
[16:14] | but you don’t seem to like us. | 因为我们都是很容易相处的人 但你却好像不怎么喜欢我们 |
[16:17] | I’m being perfectly pleasant. | 我说的已经够有礼貌了 |
[16:19] | Did you ever consider that you might not be | 难道你们没考虑过可能是因为 你们没有 |
[16:21] | as charming as you think you are? | 自己想象那样有魅力? |
[16:23] | This coming from the guy who still uses a children’s toilet. | 用人家小朋友卫生间的人 都有资格说我们? |
[16:30] | Why didn’t you just lock the door, man? | 你当时为什么不把门锁上呢 伙计? |
[16:32] | It doesn’t lock for the children’s safety. | 考虑到孩子的安全问题 所以才没锁 |
[16:35] | Anybody could have walked in. | 那岂不是所有人都能遭遇这事儿 |
[16:39] | It was story time. | 当时是小朋友故事时间 |
[16:43] | Sabre is changing everything. Site blockers, they don’t let us use cups. | 色布尔把什么都改变了 网站过滤软件 他们也不让我们用杯子 |
[16:49] | So I started thinking, who could handle this? | 所以我就想了 谁能处理这事儿? |
[16:51] | Who would know what to do? | 谁知道如何解决问题? |
[16:52] | David Wallace would know what to do. | 戴维华莱士知道该怎么做 |
[16:55] | What should I do, David Wallace? | 你说我该怎么办 戴维华莱士? |
[16:57] | I don’t know. What can you do? | 我也不知道 你能做什么? |
[16:59] | Mmm! Exactly. What are you thinking? | 太对了 你怎么想的? |
[17:03] | It’s a tough one. | –可能有点麻烦 |
[17:04] | It is a tough one. | –确实麻烦 |
[17:06] | I don’t have any ideas for you. | 我也没什么能帮你的办法 |
[17:07] | Yeah, but one would be good. | 但是有一个点子总比没有好 |
[17:11] | Hey, okay, wait. | –嗨 好吧 |
[17:12] | Okay. | 等等 –好 |
[17:14] | I want to tell you about a business idea I have. | 我想跟你说说我的一个主意 |
[17:16] | Okay. | Okay. –好的 –好的 |
[17:17] | You know how kids leave their toys everywhere? Right? | 你知道孩子总是 把玩具扔得到处都是? 对吧? |
[17:20] | So this is a vacuum. It’s like a Shop-Vac type of thing. | 我想搞个吸尘器 就相当于商店吸尘器之类的东西 |
[17:25] | Teaches kids how to pick up their own toys. Right? | 这能教孩子如何收拾自己的玩具 明白么? |
[17:28] | Baseball gloves, Hacky Sacks, | 棒球手套啦 沙袋球啦 |
[17:31] | drumsticks… Picks it up. | 敲鼓棒啦 一下就起来了 |
[17:35] | So the kid’s making the noise to pick it up? | 那声音是捡玩具时孩子自己发出的? |
[17:36] | Yeah. No. | 是 不是 |
[17:37] | No, no, that’s the vacuum noise. | –不是 不是… |
[17:40] | Okay. | 是吸尘器发出的 –哦 好吧 |
[17:41] | You don’t like it. | –你不喜欢这点子 |
[17:42] | No, I think it’s… | –不是 我觉得… |
[17:43] | No, it’s okay. | 没事儿的 |
[17:45] | Another guy from Dunder Mifflin, Arnie from Research, | 敦德密夫林的一个人 研发部的阿尼 |
[17:47] | he’s gonna draw up the prototype, and… | 他会设计原型出来 |
[17:51] | It’s like a Shop-Vac. Did I say that? | –就相当于个商店吸尘器 |
[17:54] | Yep. | 这点我说过么? –说过 |
[17:58] | It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 |
[18:02] | Hey, any fun weekend plans? | –嘿 周末有什么安排么? |
[18:04] | No. You? | –没有 你呢? |
[18:06] | No, actually. | 实际上 我也没 |
[18:11] | So, nothing? | 真什么也没有? |
[18:12] | No movies or parties | 不看看电影或参加派对 |
[18:15] | or anything you might want to invite someone to? | 或者其他想邀别人一起的活动? |
[18:18] | Nothing. It’s wide open. | 没 我完全有空 |
[18:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:23] | That’s as hard as I can hint. | 我说得再明显不过了 |
[18:26] | Hey, you know, if you want, I’m sure I could get Arnie onboard, | 嘿 你知道的 如果你想的话 我绝对可以让阿尼参与进来 |
[18:29] | if you want to join us for Suck lt. | 如果我靠你就为那个加入我们的话 |
[18:32] | Work together again. | 再次共事 |
[18:34] | The what? | 什么名儿来着? |
[18:35] | “Suck lt.” That’s what it’s called. | “我靠” 就叫这个名字 |
[18:37] | Oh! Okay. | –好吧 |
[18:38] | Huh? Catchy. | –挺顺口 |
[18:39] | Kid’s will love it. I like it. | 孩子挺喜欢的 我喜欢它 |
[18:41] | There are very few things that would make me | 有些事情上我 |
[18:42] | not want to team up with David Wallace, | 可不想与戴维华莱士共事 |
[18:45] | and Suck It is one of them. | “我靠”就是其中之一 |
[18:49] | See you later. Oh, Michael. | –回见 –哦 迈克尔 |
[18:50] | I know. | –拜拜 |
[18:51] | Thank you for coming. | –谢谢你来看我 |
[18:52] | Thanks for having me. | 也多谢你的款待 |
[18:54] | Well, that’s not the David Wallace that I remember. | 刚才这个可不是 我认识的戴维华莱士 |
[18:58] | That was some sort of weird creature | 这是住在戴维华莱士家里的 |
[19:04] | that lives in David Wallace’s house. | 某种奇怪生物 |
[19:07] | Oh, my God. All right! Just get me out of here. | 哦 我的天 好的 赶紧闪吧 |
[19:17] | Hello! Is anybody home? | 有人么 家里有人么? |
[19:21] | Thank you, Erin. | 谢谢 艾琳 |
[19:23] | Now, if everyone would please ready their canteens | 现在 请大家把自己的水壶准备好 |
[19:28] | so I can fill them | 好用来灌满 |
[19:29] | with the sweet, sweet nectar of Gabe’s homeland | 加布家乡的香醇饮品 |
[19:32] | and then propose a toast. Here we go. | 然后我还要说段祝酒词 来了 |
[19:36] | You know when people say getting fired | 你知道有些人说被炒鱿鱼 |
[19:37] | was the best thing that ever happened to them? | 是发生在他们身上最棒的事? |
[19:39] | I feel sorry for those people. | 我为那些人感到悲哀 |
[19:41] | That? The best thing? Really? | 这算最好的事儿? 真的? |
[19:45] | Well, I’m not really one for making speeches. | 我这个人也不怎么会说话 |
[19:49] | Yes, you are. Since when? | –别 你多会说啊 –从什么时候? |
[19:50] | You make a lot. | –但是 我… –你也说很多啊 |
[19:51] | But I feel pretty good right now. | 我现在感觉很不错 |
[19:52] | I really do. A lot better than I did earlier, let me tell you. | 真的 比我之前感觉好很多 实话跟你们说了 |
[19:56] | That’s your toast? | 这就是你的祝酒词? |
[19:57] | No, this is my toast. | 不 这个才是 |
[20:00] | I think this whole thing with Sabre is gonna work out. | 我觉得跟色布尔合作的事能成 |
[20:03] | I have a very good feeling about it. | 我感觉非常乐观 |
[20:05] | Michael, this isn’t a toast, you’re just thinking out loud. | 迈克尔这可不是什么祝酒词 你只是把心里的想法大声说出来而已 |
[20:08] | Here’s my toast. | 马上就来 |
[20:12] | Orange juice is in here, | 这里装的是橙汁 |
[20:15] | and like Sabre, it is from Florida, and it is good. | 跟色布尔一样 来自佛罗里达州 质量上乘 |
[20:20] | Just ’cause you have liquid, that doesn’t make it a toast. | 不能仅仅因为你手里有东西 就非得祝酒啊 |
[20:22] | Here’s the toast. I’m gonna do it now. | 祝酒词马上就来 我不拖了 |
[20:26] | Raise your container to us and to Sabre. | 举杯吧 祝我们 还有色布尔 |
[20:32] | To us and to Sabre. Hear, hear. | –祝我们 |
[20:35] | Mmm. | 还有色布尔 –听到了 |
[20:36] | Wow, that is metallicy. That’s like drinking a battery. | 怎么金属味这么重 怎么跟喝电池似的 |
[20:44] | Really gets you in the fillings, doesn’t it? Okay, anyway, welcome. | 正合时宜 不是么? 好吧 不管怎样 欢迎欢迎 |
[20:56] | Well, it’s a mess, what a mess | 噢 真是一团糟 一团糟 |
[20:59] | What you gonna do | 你要做什么? |
[21:01] | You’re gonna take out your Suck It And you’ll suck it, suck it | 你想要我靠吗 那你就会我靠我靠 |
[21:06] | Take out your Suck It and you’ll suck it | 抛开你的我靠 你就会我靠 |
[21:08] | Suck it Yeah | –我靠 –好啊 |
[21:10] | Suck it Yeah | –我靠 –好啊 |
[21:11] | Suck it Yeah | –我靠 –好啊 |
[21:12] | Take out my Suck It and we’ll Suck it | –抛开我的我靠 我们就会 –好啊 |
[21:14] | Yeah Suck it | –好啊 –我靠 |
[21:16] | Yeah. Take out my Suck It and we’ll suck it Take out, suck it | 抛开我的我靠 我们就会我靠 |
[21:18] | Yeah | 好啊 |
[21:27] | Teddy! Dad! | –泰迪! –爸爸! |