时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Okay. | –好的 |
[00:04] | Breathe. | –喘口气 |
[00:06] | Work your core! | 再加把劲儿!加油 |
[00:07] | Come on. | |
[00:10] | How many is that? | –多少下了? |
[00:11] | Not counting the last one, 25. | –不算最后一下,25下了 |
[00:12] | Count the last one. | –算上最后一下 |
[00:14] | Okay, 25 and one girl pushup. | –好的,俯卧撑做了25下并上一个娘们式 |
[00:15] | Oh, new record! | –新的纪录啊! |
[00:17] | Okay. Oh! | –好 |
[00:18] | What did you do today? | –你今天又开啥了呢? |
[00:20] | I made a sale. | –我做出了一笔单子 |
[00:21] | Oh, yeah, sitting on your big fat butt. | 好啊,坐那儿让你大屁股继续长膘吧 |
[00:24] | All right, that is the number to beat. | 好了,这纪录就等你们打破了 |
[00:26] | What do we get if we do them? | –打破了我们有啥好处呢? |
[00:28] | My respect. | –赢得我的尊敬 |
[00:32] | Okay, I’ll make it a little more interesting. | 好吧,那我增加点奖励 |
[00:34] | Anyone who does more than 25 pushups… | 有谁能做25下俯卧撑… |
[00:36] | And one girl pushup. | –还有一个娘们式的 |
[00:37] | …gets to go home. | –…就可以回家了 |
[00:43] | I say “dance,” they say “how high?” | 我说“跳跃起来”,他们说“您要多高” |
[00:45] | Three, four… | |
[00:47] | Here we go. No, no, no, butt too high. | 开始吧 |
[00:50] | Disqualified! | 不,屁股太高了,取消资格 |
[00:51] | What do we got? Creed, disqualified. | –还有谁?克里德,取消资格 |
[00:52] | Oh, come on! Nineteen. | –不是吧 |
[00:58] | I had a really hard workout this morning. | 我今天早上健身量可不小的 |
[01:02] | Oh, wow! That is adorable! | 哦,太可爱了! |
[01:07] | – Ten. – Yeah! | –耶! |
[01:09] | I’m betting one more. | –我打赌,还能再来一个 |
[01:12] | Eleven. Wow! Good. | 棒极了 |
[01:17] | Stanley! Stanley! | Stanley! Stanley! Stanley! 斯坦利!斯坦利!斯坦利! |
[01:21] | All right. | All right. –好了,够了 –斯坦利!斯坦利!斯坦利! |
[01:23] | Stanley! | Stanley! Stanley! |
[01:24] | Essentially what we have here is one of those stories | 本质上来说,现在的情况就像是 |
[01:28] | where a mother lifts a car to save her baby. | 一个妈妈为了救孩子抬起了一辆汽车 |
[01:31] | Well, it’s not exactly fair. | 其实这是不公平的哦 |
[01:33] | He’s got all this weight that’s helping him go down. | 他那一身肥肉能帮助他快速向下挺 |
[01:36] | – Twenty-five! – Come on! | –加油! |
[01:38] | One more! One more, Stanley! Yeah, come on! You can do it. | –斯坦利,再来一个 –你可以的 |
[01:40] | Come on, Stanley! Let’s do it. Come on. | 加油,斯坦利,再来,加油 |
[01:41] | Go! | |
[01:42] | Yes! | –继续 –好啊 |
[01:46] | Yes! – Yeah! | –好的 –是啊 |
[01:50] | – Are you okay? – Very nicely done. | –你没事吧? –做得好 |
[01:52] | Are you okay, Stanley? | 你没事吧,斯坦利? |
[01:56] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[02:01] | Wow. | |
[02:05] | All right, Papa Bear. | 漂亮,熊爸爸 (斯克兰顿 欢迎您) |
[02:32] | Hey! | (敦德 米福林) (接待员) 办公室 |
[02:34] | Matt, right? | –马特,是吧? |
[02:35] | Hey, Oscar. You’re here early. | –嗨,奥斯卡,来这么早啊 |
[02:38] | No. I always come in at 7:00. | 我都是7点就来了 |
[02:40] | No you don’t. | –你才不是呢 |
[02:42] | Well… | –呃… |
[02:43] | Hey, are you doing anything later tonight? | 那…你晚上有啥活动么? |
[02:46] | I don’t know. I’m free. | 不知道,没事吧 |
[02:47] | If you hear of anything going on, let me know. | 如果你有啥安排的话,算我一个 |
[02:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:51] | Yeah, we talked this morning, | 是的,我俩今天早上聊了 |
[02:52] | and we talked at Christmas, | 圣诞节也聊了 |
[02:54] | so a little momentum there. | 看来还是有戏的 |
[03:02] | Couple hours to kill before work. | 门还没开 看来上班之前还有几个小时要打发 |
[03:07] | Hey, what’s up? Hey. | 嗨,啥事儿? |
[03:10] | Nice office. | –嗨,办公室不错么 |
[03:11] | Thanks. It’s cool. | –多谢,一般般吧 |
[03:19] | So… | 那… |
[03:21] | You know what we haven’t done in a while? | 知道咱最近啥事儿久违了么?欢乐时光 |
[03:23] | Happy hour. | |
[03:26] | Upstairs, the warehouse, everybody just going out for a drink. | 楼上的,仓库的 大家一起出去喝几杯 |
[03:29] | Has that ever happened? Ever? | –以前曾经有过么?有过? |
[03:33] | Didn’t we? I think we did. | –没么?好像有过吧 |
[03:35] | Want me to invite Matt? | –你要我叫上马特么? |
[03:37] | Yeah, the whole gang. Matt included. | –嗯,大家一起么,当然包括马特了 |
[03:40] | Look, just be straight with me, man. | 听着,你跟我就有话直说吧,伙计 |
[03:42] | You can be gay with Matt, just be straight with me. | 你和马特的话,同志一点没关系 但跟我就不是同志 |
[03:45] | So, happy hour. Happy hour. | –那就这么定了,欢乐时光 –欢乐时光 |
[03:47] | Just invite everybody. | –把大家都叫上吧 |
[03:49] | My pleasure. | –乐意效劳 |
[03:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:53] | So, what do you think? – Hmm. | 大家觉得如何? |
[03:55] | I saw a new drink on TV I’d like to try. | 我在电视上看到一款新酒 |
[03:58] | I’ll ask Bob. | 我想试试,我问问鲍勃吧 |
[03:59] | Yeah. I love going to bars with Bob. | 嗯,我喜欢和鲍勃一起去酒吧 |
[04:01] | I tend to wear something low-cut, | 我总是喜欢穿得很低胸 |
[04:03] | get men to flirt with me, and Bob beats them up. | 引来男人和我调情 然后鲍勃把他们胖揍一顿 |
[04:07] | What? | 咋了? |
[04:09] | A bunch of us are talking about happy hour. | 我们这些人在商量欢乐时光的事儿呢 |
[04:10] | I would love, love, love to go. | 我真的真的很想去 |
[04:13] | Only problem is, | 唯一的问题是,潘在家看孩子呢 |
[04:15] | Pam’s at home with the baby and I think she wants a night in. | 我想她希望我晚上在家吧 |
[04:17] | Oh, baloney. Good one. | –哦,扯淡 –没用的 |
[04:19] | Ring her up. | –给她打电话 |
[04:20] | Absolutely. I’ll do that right now. | –必须的,我现在就打 |
[04:22] | I gotta tell you, this baby is amazing. | 不瞒你说,孩子太不可思议了 |
[04:25] | She gets me out of everything. | 她弄的我啥事儿都没有份儿了 |
[04:28] | And I love her. I also love her very much. | 我爱她,仍旧是爱她无以复加 |
[04:32] | So, some of the coworkers | 有些同事想晚上出去玩,但是我跟他们说… |
[04:33] | were thinking of going out tonight, but I told them… | |
[04:35] | Yes! Yes, I would love to! | –好的!好的!我愿意去! |
[04:37] | Knew it! | –哈!就知道! |
[04:39] | It’s been so long since I’ve been with adults. | 好久好久没和大人们呆一起了 |
[04:41] | I’m so excited to see everybody. | 好期待着见到大家啊 |
[04:43] | Creed, Ryan. Oh, my God, Stanley! | 克里德,莱恩,哦,天啊,斯坦利! |
[04:46] | Stanley’s gonna be there. Yes! Oh, my God… | 斯坦利也会去呢,耶!天啊 |
[04:47] | I did not see this coming. | 没想到事情会到这步田地 |
[04:49] | Erin, I need you to fax this and get me a confirmation, pronto. | 艾琳,我要你把这个给我传真了 然后确认对方收到了,快点儿的 |
[04:54] | Are you going later? | –你等下晚上去么? |
[04:56] | Sure, if you are. Yes. | –当然,你去的话 |
[04:58] | Talk to me that way again and I’ll cut your face off. | –好的 |
[05:00] | Whoa! | –再敢这么和我说话 我把你脸扒了! |
[05:01] | We recently struck up a romantic relationship, and… | 我俩最近开始了一段浪漫之约,然后… |
[05:07] | But we’re kind of keeping it quiet for now, | 但是现在还想不太公开的好 |
[05:09] | ’cause it’s still kind of a new thing, it’s a little delicate, | 因为大家都不太习惯接受新鲜的事物 这事儿有点微妙 |
[05:13] | and we just don’t want all the drama. Exactly. | –而且也不想搞得满城风雨的 –对的 |
[05:16] | Yeah, ’cause when everyone knows, it… | 因为大家都知道了的话… |
[05:31] | That’s actually pretty funny, but in general, you know… | 局面真挺有意思的 但是表面上… |
[05:37] | Quiet. | 得低调些 |
[05:38] | Hey, boss man. – Yes. | –嗨,老大哥 –嗯? |
[05:40] | A bunch of us are going to get some drinks. You in? | 我们一伙人要去喝几杯,你来不? |
[05:43] | Ladies and gentlemen, it is quitting time. | 先生们,女士们,下班时间到啦 |
[05:45] | I’m sorry, I meant later. | 抱歉,我是说晚点的时候 |
[05:47] | Okay. Yes. For happy hour? | –好的,当然了 –是为了提前欢乐时光么? |
[05:49] | Sure. No, I got that. | –不是,那个我懂了 |
[05:50] | Trying to get a head count. | –凑人数呢 |
[05:51] | I am in! | –算我一个 |
[05:52] | All right. | –好的 |
[05:53] | Yes. It’s a deal. | –说定了 |
[05:55] | It’s a deal. | –说定了 |
[05:58] | Hey, I invited my friend Julie. Okay. | –我请了我朋友朱莉 –好的 |
[06:00] | I want her to meet Michael. | –我想让她见见迈克尔 |
[06:01] | Why? | –为什么? |
[06:02] | They’re both single. I have a sense they might… | 他们都是单身,我预感他们也许… |
[06:04] | You’ve been gone for a long time. | –你太无聊了吧 –才不是,凯文! |
[06:05] | It is not that… Kevin! | –你太无聊了吧 –才不是,凯文! |
[06:07] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[06:10] | How are you? | –你好吗? |
[06:11] | Oh, I missed you so much. Oh! | –我好想你 |
[06:13] | Yeah. | –好啊 |
[06:15] | Yeah. | –好 |
[06:24] | Well, when a new mom hears a baby cry, | 刚做妈妈的人 听见宝宝哭的时候 |
[06:27] | her you-know-whats fill up with you know what, | 她的“那个”就会充满“那个” |
[06:30] | and then her shirt gets, you know… | 然后她的衬衣就会,知道吗… |
[06:32] | That would be funny. | 那就有意思了 |
[06:36] | Oh, wow. I cannot believe this is happening. This is everything I dreamed. | 难以置信这发生了 我梦想的一切都在这里 |
[06:42] | Oh, my God! | 哦,我的天啊! |
[06:44] | Hey! Easy. | 别慌 |
[06:47] | It’s not a birthday, it’s not a goodbye party. | 既不是过生日,也不是送别派对 |
[06:50] | Hey, Pam and I are gonna go play pool | 我和潘要和她朋友打台球 |
[06:51] | with one of her friends, and we need a fourth. | 我们三缺一 |
[06:53] | Sucks to be you. | 你真惨 |
[06:56] | Would you like to be our fourth? | 你愿意来吗? |
[07:02] | That would be sublime. | –荣幸之至 |
[07:03] | All right. | –好的 |
[07:06] | So, the guy shows me the deck he’s built, | 那家伙带我去看他建的露台,我说 |
[07:08] | and I’m like, “I’ll call this a deck if it’ll make you happy, | “如果我把它叫做露台 能让你开心,那我就叫 |
[07:10] | “but this is just a porch without a roof.” | 但那只能算没屋顶的走廊” |
[07:16] | It was ridiculous, man. | 简直胡说八道 |
[07:17] | It was, like, you could maybe get two chairs on the thing. | 至少放两把椅子,两把草地长椅 |
[07:20] | Two lawn chairs. | |
[07:23] | Hey, Michael. Yes? | –嘿,迈克尔 –嗯? |
[07:24] | This is my friend Julie. | –这是我朋友朱莉 |
[07:25] | Hello. How are you? Hi. | –你好吗? |
[07:27] | What is a nice girl like you hanging out with these bums for? | –你好,嗨 –你这么一个好女孩 |
[07:30] | There you go. | –和这些人混在一起干吗? –是吧 |
[07:31] | Julie laughs at everything. | 朱莉笑点很低 |
[07:35] | So you work with Pam and Jim? | –你和潘和杰姆一起工作? |
[07:36] | Oh, no, no. Pam and Jim work for me, | –不,潘和杰姆为我工作 |
[07:39] | and if they win, they are fired. | –如果他们台球赢了我,我就炒他们鱿鱼 |
[07:42] | I should hope not. | –希望不要发生 |
[07:44] | No. No. Not really. Not really. But they better not win. | 不会的啦,但他们最好别赢 |
[07:49] | Hey. – Hey, Isabel, you made it. | 嘿,伊莎贝尔,你来了 |
[07:50] | Oh, my goodness! Of course. | –哦,天啊 –当然 |
[07:52] | You want to play pool? | 要打台球吗? |
[07:53] | I’m gonna do a lap, see if I know anyone. Okay. | –我要去跳个舞,看有没熟人 –好的 |
[07:56] | And then they said the most ridiculous thing about Anderson Cooper, | 他们说安德森库珀 最不可思议的事 |
[08:00] | which I do not have the decency to repeat, | 我都不好意思转述了 |
[08:03] | but trust me when I tell you that it… | 如果我告诉你,相信我吧… |
[08:05] | Hold that thought. | 等会再说 |
[08:07] | Well, well, well. | 瞧瞧 |
[08:11] | If it isn’t Isabel. Mmm-hmm. | 这女孩是伊莎贝尔吗 |
[08:13] | What’s a girl like you doing in a place like this? | 这样的女孩怎么可能出现在这里? |
[08:15] | A girl like me is why a guy like you comes to a place like this. | 我这样的女孩 只为你这样的男人而来 |
[08:18] | Ooh. I love repartee. | –噢,我喜欢你的妙语连珠 |
[08:19] | Do you? | –是吗? |
[08:20] | Usually means there’s a battle scene coming. | 通常意味着大战即将开始 |
[08:25] | So what do you do? | –你在哪里高就? |
[08:26] | I am an ESL teacher. | –我教外国人英语 |
[08:28] | Really? Yeah. | –真的? –是的 |
[08:29] | See, I didn’t think you could teach that. | 我没想到你会教书育人 |
[08:31] | I thought that was something you were born with. | 我认为是你天生就会 |
[08:33] | What am I thinking right now? | –我脑子里在想什么? |
[08:35] | Are you thinking that I said ESP? | –你在想超感知觉? |
[08:38] | Yes. I feel like an idiot. Awesome. | –是的,我感觉自己像个傻子,太好了 –对 |
[08:42] | I was a little nervous when Pam told me he was her boss, | 潘说他是上司的时候,我有点紧张 |
[08:45] | but he doesn’t act like a boss at all. | 但他根本不像个上司 |
[08:49] | If I had a boss like that, we’d never get anything done. | 如果我有这样的上司 那我们什么工作也做不了了 |
[08:52] | So what do you think? | –你认为怎么样? |
[08:53] | About what? | –什么怎么样? |
[08:55] | About Julie? | –朱莉? |
[08:56] | She seems nice. | –她很好啊 |
[08:57] | Yeah? Yeah. | –是吗? –是的 |
[08:58] | So you like her? Uh, yeah, sure. | –那么你喜欢她? –当然 |
[09:01] | So Pam was right. | –那么潘说对了 |
[09:02] | About what? | –说什么? |
[09:03] | About you two hitting it off. | 说你们俩会一拍即合的 |
[09:14] | Well, apparently Michael Scott is on a date, | 显而易见,迈克尔斯科特在约会 |
[09:20] | and that… That, my friend, changes everything. | 那个… 那个,我的朋友,改变了一切 |
[09:28] | My brother, good head, bad heart. Good head, bad heart. | 我哥哥,头脑好,人很坏 |
[09:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:35] | Yeah, you told me about him. JULIE: Yeah. | –你说过的 –是的 |
[09:37] | – Oh, boy! – He’s all right. | –天哪 –他还行吧 |
[09:39] | Hey, Michael, where have you been? | 迈克尔,你去哪了? |
[09:43] | Hey, you’re supposed to hit the white ball first, buddy. | 你要先打白球,哥们 |
[09:45] | Hey! Nice one. | 不错,可以和你谈下吗? |
[09:46] | Can I talk to you for a second? Mmm-hmm. | |
[09:50] | Everything okay? Why are you wearing a hat now? | –你没事吧? –为什么戴帽子? |
[09:52] | Guys, come on. I’m on a date. | 两位,我在约会,让我施展一下 |
[09:54] | Let me do my thing. | |
[09:55] | Hi, I’m Date Mike. Nice to meet me. | 嗨,我是大情圣迈克,十分幸会 |
[09:58] | How do you like your eggs in the morning? | 早上的煎蛋要几成熟? |
[10:03] | Do you want to just make a run for it? | –你想离开? |
[10:04] | Maybe. | –也许 |
[10:12] | Mommy! | 妈咪! |
[10:19] | What is happening? | 他在干什么? |
[10:25] | Whoa! | |
[10:28] | What is cracking? One second. | 什么声音? |
[10:29] | Guys, we’re focusing. We can’t talk. | –等一下 –我们要集中注意,不能说话 |
[10:30] | What’s this game? One second. | –这是什么游戏? –等一下 |
[10:32] | Yeah. How do you play? | –这游戏怎么玩的? |
[10:33] | Guys, guys, guys, please. Okay. | –拜托拜托 |
[10:35] | All right, it’s all yours. Only three tickets. | –好了,给你们玩吧 –只有三张票 |
[10:38] | If we save them up, we can get more than a sticker this time. | 如果存起来 这次奖品就不是废品了 |
[10:40] | Stop telling me how to spend my tickets. | –我怎么用奖券不要你说! |
[10:41] | I know, but you wanted… | –但你… |
[10:42] | Wow! Can you imagine what people would say | 如果我们一起跳 |
[10:44] | if they saw us dancing together? | 你猜人们会怎么说? |
[10:46] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[10:47] | They’d be like, “What’s up with those two?” | 他们会说“这两人搞什么鬼?” |
[10:49] | “Hey, guys, get a bedroom already.” | –“嘿,你们俩快去开房吧” |
[10:51] | “Did we miss the wedding?” | –“是不是婚礼已经办了?” |
[10:53] | I got it. I’ll do this and you play the racing game | 我在这里跳舞,你去那里赛车 |
[10:56] | and then we’ll switch. | 然后我们再换 |
[10:59] | Yes. Okay. Yeah, that’s smart. | –好的,太聪明了 |
[11:01] | No drama. Okay. | –不要惹人注意 |
[11:07] | Oh, air hockey, basketball. | 我们可以玩桌上曲棍球,篮球 |
[11:09] | We could play that. | –打地鼠 |
[11:10] | Oh, Whac-A-Mole. Any brothers or sisters? | –有兄弟姐妹吗? |
[11:13] | Three brothers. Really? | –三个兄弟 –真的? |
[11:14] | Mmm-hmm. Two are in the Marines, one’s a cop. | 两个是陆战队的,另外一个是警察 |
[11:17] | Vegetarian? | –素食者? |
[11:18] | No. I love meat. | –不是,我爱吃肉 |
[11:22] | What’s your blood type? | –血型? |
[11:23] | O negative. Universal donor. | –O型阴性,万能输血者 |
[11:25] | Universal donor! Mmm-hmm. | 万能输血者 |
[11:30] | Angela versus Isabel. Height, advantage Isabel. | 安杰拉对决伊莎贝尔 身高,伊莎贝尔赢 |
[11:34] | Birthing hips, advantage Isabel. | 有生孩子的臀部,伊莎贝尔赢 |
[11:37] | Remaining childbearing years, advantage Isabel. | 还能怀孕的时间,伊莎贝尔赢 |
[11:41] | Legal obligation, advantage Angela. | 法律义务,安杰拉赢 |
[11:45] | Hey, guys, guys, guys. Excusez-moi. Hey. | 各位,各位,各位 |
[11:47] | Watch this. Ready? | 看着,准备好了吗? |
[11:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[11:53] | I’m tying a knot in the stem with my tongue. | 我想用我的舌头给它的茎打个结 |
[11:55] | Michael, you don’t have to do this. | 迈克尔,你不需要这么做 |
[12:01] | Wow. That was close. | 差点就成功了 |
[12:03] | I would say I kind of have an unfair advantage, | 我想说我有不公平的优势 |
[12:06] | because I watch reality dating shows like a hawk. | 因为我像鹰一样看约会真人秀节目 |
[12:09] | And I learn. I absorb information | 我学到了东西 |
[12:12] | from the strategies of the winners and the losers. | 我从赢家和失败者的战略中 吸取信息 |
[12:15] | Actually, I probably learn more from the losers. | 事实上 我在失败者的身上学到的多一点 |
[12:18] | Hey, you two having fun? | 你俩玩得开心吗? |
[12:21] | Did you tell them? | –你告诉他们了? |
[12:23] | No. | –没有 |
[12:25] | This is exactly what I don’t want. | 这正是我不想要的,惹人瞩目 |
[12:27] | The drama. | |
[12:29] | I don’t want the drama! | 我不想要惹人瞩目! |
[12:36] | Oh. | |
[12:37] | You are amazing at this. How did you get so good? | 你玩这个太厉害了,你怎么做到的 |
[12:40] | Whacking moles. Hit him on the head. Whack! | 猛打鼹鼠,打它们的头,打! |
[12:43] | Whack! | Whack! Say it with me. –打! –打!跟着我喊 |
[12:44] | Whack! Extend the fingers more. | –打! –展开手指 |
[12:45] | Whack! Good. | –打! –非常好 |
[12:46] | This looks like a hoot. | –打! –非常好 这个看上去很好玩啊 |
[12:48] | Hey, monkey, how you doing? Whack. | –嘿,小顽童,你怎么样了? –打 |
[12:50] | Listen, can I talk to you for a second? | –我能跟你说会话吗? |
[12:52] | Okay. | –行啊 |
[12:53] | You know, I’ve been thinking, we had a good run, | 我一直在想 我们相处的不错 |
[12:58] | we really did, but you don’t need to worry | 真的,但是你不需要再担心合同的事情了 |
[13:00] | about this whole contract thing anymore. | |
[13:01] | It’s no worry. | 我没担心 |
[13:03] | It’s just that we both… We want different things. | 只是我们都… 追求不同的东西 |
[13:06] | You know, I want a big family. | 你知道,我想要个大家庭 |
[13:08] | I could see enjoying that. | –我也会很享受它的 |
[13:10] | No, no, no, no, no. I want a big family. | –不,我想要个大家庭 |
[13:12] | Tall, thick. A big, physically big family. | 高,壮,一个身材大的家庭 |
[13:17] | Listen, you go have fun. | 你自己去玩吧,你不用再担心了 |
[13:20] | You’re off the hook. | –但我们签了合同的 |
[13:21] | But we signed the contract. It’s dissolved. Don’t worry. You’re free. | –无效了,别担心,你自由了 |
[13:24] | Okay? Okay. We’ll see you later. | –好吗?好,回头见 |
[13:25] | But we both… And you didn’t do… | –但是我们…你没有… |
[13:30] | Wow! Maybe we should tell her he’s not normally like this. | 或许我们应该告诉她 他平时不是这样的 |
[13:34] | Maybe it should come from a man. | 或许应该一个男的告诉她 |
[13:36] | Maybe it should come from a note. | 或许用小纸条吧 |
[13:39] | With flowers. Tomorrow. | 放在花里…明天 |
[13:41] | Hello. | Hello. –你好 –你好 |
[13:42] | Hi. | Hi. –嗨 –嗨 |
[13:43] | You want to pay 400 bucks to re-felt this table? | 你想给400块钱重新粘制这张桌子吗? |
[13:46] | Yeah! Why don’t you send the bill | 是啊,为什么你不把账单寄到 |
[13:48] | to 23 I Don’t Care Lane, Scranton, Pennsylvania? | 23号,宾夕法尼亚州斯克兰顿的什么小巷? |
[13:51] | Hey, Michael, why don’t you just get down? | 迈克尔,你就下来吧? |
[13:52] | Hey, she can tell I’m on a date, right? | 她看得出来我正在约会吧,是吧? |
[13:55] | Right? We’re just having fun. | –我正玩的开心 |
[13:57] | Ted, we having fun? | –泰德,我们玩的开心吗? |
[13:59] | Really? You told on me. That’s lame. | 你来真的吗?你还告发我,这招很无耻呃 |
[14:02] | We got a problem? Yes. Homelessness. | –我们之间有什么问题吗? –有啊,无家可归 |
[14:07] | What? All right, go. | –怎么了? –行了,走吧 |
[14:09] | Where? | –去哪? |
[14:11] | Get out. Now. | –出去,现在 |
[14:12] | Okay. All right, okay. Whoa! | 好,好吧 |
[14:20] | I’m just kidding around. I’m sorry. | 我只是开玩笑的啦,对不起 |
[14:29] | Okay, why don’t we just finish the game? | 好,我们继续玩游戏吧? |
[14:32] | Michael, it’s your shot. | 迈克尔,轮到你了 |
[14:33] | She can’t talk to us that way. | –她不能那态度跟我们说话 |
[14:35] | You guys are stripes, I think. | –我想你们打的是条纹球 |
[14:36] | You let somebody talk to you like that, | 你们就让人那么跟你说话 |
[14:39] | where does it stop? | 怎么才能结束? |
[14:40] | It stopped. | –已经结束了 |
[14:41] | Well, I am starting it again! | –我要重新理论去! |
[14:48] | Do you guys want some food? | 你们想要吃点什么吗? |
[14:51] | The wings are really good here. | 这里的鸡翅很好吃 |
[15:03] | Hey! | (完美组合) |
[15:05] | You embarrassed my friends in front of me, and I am gonna need you | 你在我的朋友们面前为难我,我要你 |
[15:08] | to go back over to the table and apologize. | 回去桌子那边,然后道歉 |
[15:10] | Then I am sorry that I didn’t kick you out. | 那我很遗憾,我没把你踢出去 |
[15:15] | I’m here with my employees. I am here on a date. | 我跟我的员工们在一起 我还在这里约会 |
[15:19] | Hello. | –你好 |
[15:20] | Well, I’m the manager here, sir. | –先生,我是这里的经理 |
[15:22] | Well, it just so happens that I’m a manager, too, | 那么巧我也是个经理 |
[15:24] | and the way I manage people is that I touch their hearts and souls | 我管理他们的方法就是 用幽默,爱和一点小花招 |
[15:28] | with humor, with love and maybe a dash of razzle-dazzle, | 来感动他们的心灵和灵魂 |
[15:32] | and I don’t see that from you. | 你就不是这么做的 |
[15:33] | Is that how you do it? | –你就是这么做的? |
[15:35] | Yes, it is. I’m writing a book about it. | –是的,我还为这个写了本书 |
[15:38] | Really? How much have you written? | –真的?你写多少了? |
[15:39] | I’ve written all of it. | –我已经全部写完了… |
[15:43] | In my head. | 在我脑里 |
[15:46] | If you’re really interested, it is called Somehow I Manage, | 如果你感兴趣,它的名字叫 《我用不知道什么方法在管理》 |
[15:49] | and there’s going to be a picture of me on the cover shrugging | 封面上将会用一张我的照片,耸着肩 |
[15:51] | with my sleeves rolled up. | 衣袖卷起来了 |
[15:54] | Have you read Lee lacocca’s? It’s classic. | 你有读过李艾科卡的书吗?太经典了 |
[15:57] | Read it? I own it. | 读它?我还有一本呢 |
[15:58] | But no, I have not read it. | 但是,我还没开始读 |
[16:00] | Dude, tonight. | 兄弟,今晚就读!你会爱不释手的 |
[16:02] | You’re not gonna want to put it down. It’s gonna make you want | 它会让你有明天 |
[16:04] | to go out and buy a Chrysler tomorrow. | –就去买部克莱斯勒的冲动 |
[16:05] | I own a Chrysler. | –我有一部克莱斯勒 |
[16:06] | Shut up. | –闭嘴 |
[16:07] | No, you shut up. | –不,你闭嘴! |
[16:10] | What’s your drink? | 你喝什么? |
[16:12] | Grenadine. | –红石榴汁 |
[16:13] | What? | –什么? |
[16:14] | We just have to throw everyone off the scent a little, so follow my lead. | 我们得制造点假像,跟我来 |
[16:24] | Hi. | Hi. –嗨 –嗨 |
[16:26] | I don’t normally do this, but… Do what? | –我平时不这么做,但… –做什么? |
[16:28] | Go, go. Just sit down next to a beautiful woman | 去啊,坐在一个如此美貌的女人旁边 |
[16:31] | and start talking to myself to confuse other people. | 为了迷惑别人而只会自言自语 |
[16:36] | Hey, big boy. Do you like it when I do that? | 嘿,帅哥,这样摸你舒服吗? |
[16:42] | What are you doing? | –你搞什么呢? |
[16:43] | What we said to do. | –不是说好了嘛 |
[16:45] | We didn’t say we were gonna, like, start groping strangers. | 那也不能随便抚摸陌生人啊 |
[16:47] | I was flirting with a man. | –我只是在和男人调情 |
[16:49] | Get in here. | –进来 |
[16:52] | Where did you learn to talk like that? | –你那些话从哪学的? |
[16:54] | The movies. I don’t know. | –电影里吧,想不起来了 |
[16:55] | What movie? Black Snake Moan? | 什么电影?《黑蛇呻吟》吗? |
[16:58] | I manage a paper company. Dunder Mifflin-Sabre. | 我负责管理一家纸业公司 叫做米福林萨布尔 |
[17:01] | Do you have a card? | –你有名片吗? |
[17:02] | I did. I actually put it in your bowl. | –当然有,早放在那盒子里了 |
[17:07] | Stanley Hudson? | –斯坦利哈德森? |
[17:09] | No. No. | –不,不 |
[17:11] | Whoa! A lot of Stanley Hudsons in here. | –怎么这么多斯坦利哈德森 |
[17:13] | No, it’s Michael Scott. | –不,我叫迈克尔斯科特 |
[17:14] | Michael Scott? | –迈克尔斯科特? |
[17:15] | He is I. | –正是在下 |
[17:16] | You just won yourself a lunch. | –你刚刚为自己赢得一顿免费的午餐 |
[17:18] | Oh. Hey, guys! | –嘿,快看 |
[17:22] | I think I’m gonna go. | –我想我该走了 |
[17:24] | Really? | –真的? |
[17:26] | I’m sorry. He’s not usually like that. | –真不好意思,他平时不这样的 |
[17:28] | What’s he usually like? | –那他平时什么样? |
[17:31] | He’s more just… | 平时他更… |
[17:36] | Like… You can go. Yeah. | –更…你还是走吧 –好 |
[17:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:40] | Bye. See you. | –回见 –回见 |
[17:42] | Nice girl. Yeah. | –这女孩儿挺不错的 –是啊 |
[17:45] | Hey! Julie, having fun? | 嘿,朱莉,玩的还开心吗? |
[17:55] | So, when are you coming in for that free lunch? | 那么,你什么时候来享受这顿午餐? |
[17:59] | You’re gonna want to come in on a day that I’m working. | 最好在我上班的时候来 |
[18:03] | Maybe I can hear more about that book, too. | 也许你能多给我说说你的书 |
[18:09] | Hey, man. You put together a pretty fun night for everybody. | 嘿,哥们,今晚大家都玩的很开心 |
[18:14] | I saw you talking to Hide. Did you hear that dude’s life story? | 我看到你和井村说话了 听他讲的故事了吗? |
[18:18] | It’s amazing, right? | –挺棒的吧? |
[18:19] | I couldn’t understand a word he said. | –一个字儿都听不懂 |
[18:21] | Let me tell you something, Oscar, all right? | 实话实说吧,奥斯卡,马特人还不错 |
[18:24] | Matt’s an okay dude, but he’s a dummy. | 但他很蠢的 |
[18:27] | You guys got nothing in common. | 你俩没有共同语言的 |
[18:29] | Maybe you’re right. I should count myself lucky. | 也许你是对的,这样可能对我也好 |
[18:32] | Hey, what’s up? | –你俩干吗呢? |
[18:33] | There he is! Hey! | –你来了! |
[18:35] | Anyone up for some hoops? Yeah. Hoops! | –想去投个篮吗? –当然,投篮去 |
[18:37] | Let’s do it. – Hoop it. Yeah. | –那就走吧 –投投篮 |
[18:52] | This is not what I want my relationship to look like. | 我可不想我的感情变成这样子 |
[19:00] | Hi, ladies and gentlemen. | 嗨,先生们女士们 |
[19:02] | My name is Andrew Bernard and I’ve been on two dates with Erin Hannon | 我叫安德鲁伯纳德 我和艾琳汉农已经约会过两次了 |
[19:05] | and they went well, and there will probably be more. | 目前进展很顺利,也许还会有更多发展 |
[19:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:11] | You know, it got to the point | 保持低调这事儿,其实太引人注目了 |
[19:13] | where keeping it a secret was just too much drama. | |
[19:15] | And I hate drama, so… There you go. | 我不喜欢,所以我就上去了 |
[19:19] | You love drama. | –你可喜欢引人瞩目了 |
[19:20] | I know, I do, right? | –是啊,对吧? |
[19:22] | I’m a total drama queen. | 我完全是戏剧之王 |
[19:24] | This move? He can’t get you. | –你只要这样,他就抓不到你了 |
[19:26] | I think that he could counter that move. | –我觉得他防的住这一招 |
[19:28] | The Scranton Strangler is a professional strangler. | 斯克兰顿扼杀者可是职业的 |
[19:30] | Oh, please. I wish he’d come after me. I would be like… | 拜托,他跟着我试试,我只要… |
[19:32] | Dwight Schrute! | –德怀特舒特!德怀特科特舒特… |
[19:33] | Dwight Kurt Schrute. Shut up, what? | –嘘,干吗? |
[19:35] | You are hereby served with this summons | 你因违背与安杰拉马丁 |
[19:36] | to appear in Lackawanna County court… | 签订的合约被法庭传唤 |
[19:38] | No, no, no. …for breach of contract | |
[19:39] | against Angela Noelle Martin. | 不,不,不 |
[19:41] | What are you talking about? What are you… | –她说什么呢? –你说什么… |
[19:43] | Dwight recently entered into a contract with me, establishing intent | 德怀特前不久和我签了一份合约 |
[19:46] | to conceive and raise a child with me. Angela. | –要与我共同生育一个孩子 –安杰拉 |
[19:48] | Did he not tell you that? What? | –他没告诉过你吗? –什么? |
[19:50] | You’re really putting me in an awkward position here. | 你这样真的让我很难堪 |
[19:52] | Do you plan on raising a child with me, | 你想和我一起抚养孩子吗? |
[19:54] | or do you plan on breaking this contract? | –还是你想违约? |
[19:56] | Angela! Not here! | –安杰拉,不要在这儿说这事! |
[19:58] | Dwight. | 德怀特 |
[20:00] | Whack. | 打地鼠! |
[20:03] | You will see me in small claims court! | 法庭见! |
[20:07] | You are an impressive specimen. | –你还真是很特别 |
[20:08] | Thank you. | –多谢夸奖 |
[20:15] | And I spilled my drink and they wouldn’t give me a refill. | 我洒了饮料,他们竟然不给我加满 |
[20:19] | Oh, my gosh. Okay, yeah, we have to get home. | 哦,天啊,糟了,我们快回去 |
[20:22] | Okay. Yes! | –好的 –是的! |
[20:23] | Halperts, wait up! What a great night! | 哈尔博茨,等一下 |
[20:25] | Got to hang out with my peeps. | 多么美好的夜晚,大家玩的很开心 |
[20:27] | Sort of did okay with a new young lady. | 而且和那位女士的约会也很不错 |
[20:29] | Actually you didn’t. Not at all. | –其实错的很 –烂死了 |
[20:31] | I think I did, but I can’t take all the credit. | 我觉得还行,我不能贪功 |
[20:33] | Some of the credit is due, in fact, to my good friend Date Mike. | 一部分功劳我得归给约会迈克 |
[20:38] | Nice to meet me. | 见到我很高兴 |
[20:45] | Tell me your story, Hide. | 给他们讲讲你的故事 |