时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Oscar, Toby said he left my Girl Scout cookies on my chair. | 奥斯卡,托比说他把我的女童子军曲奇饼 落在我的椅子上了 |
[00:06] | Have you seen them? Wait, I’m sitting on them. | 你有没看见它们? 等等,我正坐在它们上面呢 |
[00:09] | This is awesome. | –这太爽了 |
[00:10] | Thank you. It didn’t even take that long. | –谢谢,它也没花我多长时间 |
[00:12] | What’s the difference between a chimichanga, | 油煎面卷饼,船型煎玉蜀黍饼 |
[00:15] | a chalupa and a tostada? | 和炸玉米粉圆饼的区别是什么? |
[00:18] | Call me back ASAP. It’s urgent. | 尽快回我电话 |
[00:23] | Wait, this isn’t funny. I don’t talk like that. | 情况紧急 这一点都不好笑,我才不是这么说话的 |
[00:28] | Say, “Me eat cookie.” | 你说一下“我吃曲奇饼” |
[00:29] | No. I won’t say it. | 不,我不要说 |
[00:31] | Why is everyone clumped around accounting? | 为什么都在围着会计? |
[00:33] | Break it up, you clique. | 赶紧解散了,小帮派们 |
[00:34] | It’s Kevin as Cookie Monster from Sesame Street. | 是凯文啦,做了芝麻街的甜饼怪 |
[00:37] | Is that the program where all those puppets live in the barrio? | 是那个人偶们都住在西语地区的节目吗? |
[00:39] | Mmm-hmm. I love that show. | 我超喜欢那节目 |
[00:41] | This is Kevin. This is Kevin. | 我是凯文,我是凯文 |
[00:44] | Thank you. That is an amusing link. | 这链接真好玩,发给我吧,谢谢 |
[00:46] | I’d like it sent to me, please. | |
[00:47] | Me, too, Oscar, please send it to me. Yeah, totally. | –我也要,奥斯卡,发给我吧 |
[00:49] | Yeah, me, too. | –是啊,也发给我吧 |
[00:51] | Angela, this is inappropriate. | 安吉拉,这么做是不对的 |
[00:53] | This is my favorite day. | 今天真是我最喜欢的日子 (斯克兰顿 欢迎您) (敦德 米夫林) (接待员) 办公室 |
[01:16] | It’s Secretary’s Day. | 今天是秘书节 |
[01:18] | And it is Erin’s and my three-week anniversary, | 还是艾琳和我恋爱三周纪念日 |
[01:21] | so perfect storm for a romantic gesture. | 是一场浪漫表白的完美风暴 (秘书节快乐) |
[01:26] | Want to make sure the whole office remembers it’s Secretary’s Day. | 想要确保让办公室里的所有人 都记得今天是秘书节 |
[01:29] | I sent an email blast, a text blast, a good old-fashioned talk blast. | 我发了一堆邮件,一堆短信 还有传统的很好用的,谈话这招 |
[01:33] | I sent a snail-mail blast a week ago, | 一个星期前还寄了一堆平邮 |
[01:35] | and a stern reminder via fax at 7:00 this morning, | 今天早上7点 还传真了一个很正经的提醒 |
[01:38] | so people better step up and appreciate the crap out of Erin. | 所以大家最好抓紧时间 |
[01:42] | Oh, thank you. | 还有往死里感激艾琳 |
[01:43] | I do. | 我确实是 |
[01:46] | Thank you. | |
[01:49] | If it wasn’t for secretaries, I wouldn’t have a stepmom. | 如果不是有秘书们 我就不会有个继母了 |
[01:54] | Welcome back. Hey, thanks. | –欢迎回来 –嗨,谢谢 |
[01:56] | It’s my first day back after maternity leave, and I miss Cece, of course. | 这是我产假后第一天上班 我很挂念西茜,这是当然的 |
[02:00] | But we need the money. | 但我们需要钱 |
[02:03] | What was maternity leave like? Oh. How do I explain it? | 产假是什么样的?我要怎么解释呢? |
[02:07] | It rocked. It rocked my ass off. | 真是触目惊心,惊心死我了 |
[02:12] | Oh. You couldn’t have watered it? | 你就不能给他浇浇水吗? |
[02:15] | I literally did not know that existed until this moment. | 在这一秒之前 我还真不知道有这棵东西的存在 |
[02:19] | Well, I knew it existed, and I chose to let it die. | 我知道它的存在 我选择让它去死 |
[02:23] | It’s nice to see you again, Dwight. | –很高兴再见到你,德怀特 |
[02:25] | Hello, Pam. | –你好,帕姆 |
[02:26] | I was just wondering what you had planned for Secretary’s Day. | 我刚刚在想你对秘书节有什么安排 |
[02:29] | I’m going to give Erin $15. | 我准备给艾琳,15块钱 |
[02:30] | I know that Erin would be so psyched if you took her out to lunch. | 我知道要是你能带艾琳去吃午餐 她会高兴疯了的 |
[02:35] | A one-on-one lunch with Erin? | –和艾琳单独吃午餐? |
[02:37] | Yeah. She really looks up to you. | –是啊,她真的很敬仰你 |
[02:39] | There’s only so much we can do as her coworkers. | 我们作为同事,能做的事很有限 |
[02:42] | Secretary’s Day is really kind of a boss-secretary thing. | 秘书节更像是老板和秘书间的事 |
[02:49] | She’s kind of a rube. | 她有点像个土包子呃 |
[02:51] | That’s my girlfriend you’re talking about. | 你在说的是我的女朋友 |
[02:53] | Okay. All right. All right. Okay, I’ll take her to lunch. | 好,好吧 好,我会带她去吃午餐 |
[02:56] | She’s gonna be so psyched. | 她一定会乐疯了 |
[02:58] | Hi, Erin. Happy Secretary’s Day. | –嗨,艾琳,秘书节快乐 |
[03:00] | Well, happy boss’s day. | –老板节快乐 |
[03:02] | There wouldn’t be a secretary if there was no boss. | 如果没有老板也就没有秘书了 |
[03:04] | I wanted to know what your plans for lunch were, | 我想知道你午餐有什么计划 |
[03:06] | because I was hoping to ask you to lunch. | 因为我一直在想请你共进午餐 |
[03:10] | I got a picture of you asking me to lunch. | 我有一张你在邀请我吃午餐的照片了 |
[03:14] | I was thinking we could go to Hayworth’s, just the two of us. | 我在想不如我们去海沃思吧 就我们俩 |
[03:17] | Well, Hayworth’s is more business-casual, | 海沃思是商务用餐场合 |
[03:19] | and they always screw up your order, so I’m… | 他们还老搞乱你的点菜,所以我… |
[03:21] | Oh. Yeah, okay. Yeah, that was a stupid suggestion. | 是啊,好吧 是啊,这只是个愚蠢的提议而已 |
[03:25] | I was thinking someplace special, so I thought Hayworth’s, but… | 我只是想找一个特别点的地方 所以想到了海沃思,但… |
[03:28] | Okay, well, we’ll figure something out. | 好,船到桥头自然直 |
[03:29] | Okay. | |
[03:33] | Okay, let’s go to Hayworth’s. | –好吧,我们去海沃思 |
[03:35] | Okay! | –太好了 |
[03:37] | Have a cookie, Kev. | 来块曲奇吧,凯文 |
[03:39] | Yeah, ha, ha, tray of cookies. I’m not falling for that. | 好啊,一盘曲奇 我是不会被你骗到的 |
[03:42] | I brought those in. It’s my birthday. | 它们是我买来的,今天是我生日 |
[03:45] | That’s some stone-cold narcissism right there. | 有个冷血的自恋狂在那呢 |
[03:47] | Man, Darryl, I’m sorry. | 达里尔,老兄,对不起 |
[03:50] | Happy birthday. Thank you. | –生日快乐 –谢谢 |
[03:57] | They’re making fun of Cookie Monster. I get that. | 他们在取笑甜饼怪,我知道 |
[04:00] | But in a strange way, it feels like they’re making fun of me. | 但用了一个奇怪的方法 感觉就好像他们是在取笑我 |
[04:05] | Oscar, did you eat some of my M&M’s? The level… | 奥斯卡 你是不是吃了我的一点咪咪豆… |
[04:10] | This is violent and offensive. | –这很极端很不礼貌 |
[04:11] | Thank you. | –谢谢 |
[04:13] | And it really makes me self-conscious about my voice. | 这让我对自己的声音感到很不自在 |
[04:15] | That’s awful. | 真可怕 |
[04:18] | I’m not crying. | –我没在哭 |
[04:20] | You have some food on your face. | –你脸上有点东西 |
[04:21] | Do my hands feel sweaty to you? | 你觉得我的手汗多吗? |
[04:25] | The beginning here has been a little bit of a fiasco. | 在这里的一开始就有点惨败的感觉 |
[04:27] | Either they don’t respect me, or they respect me too much. | 要么就是他们完全不尊重我 要么就是他们太尊重我了 |
[04:32] | And some of them still think that I’m the IT guy. | 他们中某些人还以为我是弄电脑的 |
[04:35] | This Cookie Monster thing is an opportunity to show people | 甜饼怪这事,给了我一个机会 |
[04:38] | that I’m an authority figure. | 告诉大家我是一个权威人物 |
[04:43] | Hello, everyone. If I might have a moment of your time. | 大家好 我能打扰你们一下吗? |
[04:46] | It’s come to my attention that people have been watching | 我留意到有人正在看 |
[04:49] | and laughing at a hurtful parody video. | 和取笑一个伤感情的模仿拙劣的视频 |
[04:51] | It is now forbidden to talk, joke about, or email this around. | 现在开始,禁止谈起它,把它当笑话 或者把它发来发去 |
[04:56] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[04:58] | And that’s straight from corporate, so… | 这是公司说的 |
[05:00] | Not to be scary, but, yeah, I would listen to me. | 所以不用太害怕 但要是我的话,我就乖乖听话了 |
[05:03] | And that’s all. | 说完了 |
[05:14] | Would you mind if I listened to my book on tape? | 你介意我听一下书吗? |
[05:16] | I’m kind of a bookworm. | 我是书虫 |
[05:19] | This is a novelization of the movie Precious, Based on the Book Push by Sapphire. | 这是《珍爱》的小说版 改编自赛法尔的书 |
[05:23] | I was thinking it would be fun to talk on the way over. | 我觉得我们在路上聊天会挺有趣的 |
[05:27] | What decade would you have chosen to be a teenager? | 你想做哪个年代的青少年? |
[05:32] | I don’t know. | –我不知道 |
[05:34] | I would have chosen the 1490s. | –我会想做15世纪90年代的 |
[05:37] | ‘Cause America was discovered. | –因为美洲大陆就是那时被发现的 |
[05:39] | Right. | –对啊 |
[05:43] | And then my last job was at a Taco Bell Express, | 我上一份工作是在墨西哥卷饼快餐 |
[05:45] | but then it became a full Taco Bell and, I don’t know, I couldn’t keep up. | 但没多久它就变成了墨西哥卷饼实业了 然后我不知道了,反正我就跟不上了 |
[05:50] | My favorite part about being a receptionist is that I get to have my own desk. | 作为一个接待员,我最喜欢的就是 我能有自己的桌子 |
[05:53] | At my foster home I never had a desk, so it’s like… | 在我的寄养家庭,我从没有过一张桌子 所以就好像… |
[05:56] | I don’t mean that I didn’t like my foster home. I did like it. | 我不是说我不喜欢我的寄养家庭 我很喜欢它 |
[05:59] | I just didn’t have a desk there. | 只是那里没有桌子 |
[06:01] | Did you have a favorite age? Or month? | 你有最喜欢的年龄吗?或月份? |
[06:05] | An age or month? | 岁数或月份? |
[06:07] | Yeah, like a favorite month. Like, I liked April when I was seven. | 对,最喜欢的月份 比方说,我喜欢我七岁时的四月 |
[06:11] | I’ve been trying. I’ve been trying to keep it going. | 我一直在努力 努力把谈话进行下去 |
[06:17] | Erin is just weird. | 艾琳实在是很怪异啊 |
[06:20] | How many pillows do you sleep on at night? | 你晚上睡几个枕头? |
[06:22] | So how are things going with Andy? | 你和安迪进展如何? |
[06:24] | He’s the best boyfriend in the world. | 他是世上最好的男朋友了 |
[06:27] | Tell me about him before I met him. | –给我讲讲我认识他之前的事吧 |
[06:29] | Well, let’s see… | –嗯,怎么说呢 |
[06:33] | Andy plays the banjo. | –安迪会弹班卓琴 |
[06:36] | Yeah, I love that. | –好,我喜欢 |
[06:38] | Other than the fact that he dated Angela, I don’t think he is a snappy dresser. | 除了他和安吉拉约过会之外呢 我觉得他穿衣品味一般般 |
[06:42] | What? | 什么? |
[06:44] | I don’t think he is the best dresser. Reminds me of Easter. | 我觉得他穿衣品味不咋地 就说那次复活节吧 |
[06:46] | Sorry. About Angela. Did you say he dated Angela? | 不好意思,关于安吉拉的? |
[06:51] | Mmm-hmm. You didn’t know that? | 你说他和安吉拉约过会? 你不知道吗? |
[06:54] | Here we go. Hot plate. | –来喽,热菜上喽 |
[06:56] | Oh, okay. | –好的 |
[06:57] | And your salad, miss. | 还有你的沙拉,小姐 |
[07:00] | Why wouldn’t he tell me that? | –为什么他不告诉我? |
[07:02] | I don’t know. | –不知道 |
[07:03] | Probably didn’t want you to have a mental image | 可能他怕你联想到 |
[07:05] | of him having sex with somebody else. | 他和别人做爱的场景吧 |
[07:08] | They had sex? | 他们还做爱? |
[07:09] | They were engaged, so… | 他们订过婚,肯定… |
[07:13] | Okay, you know what, sir? | 好吧,你看,服务员? |
[07:15] | Yes? | –什么事? |
[07:16] | Yeah, I asked for pickles on my burger, and there are only, like, five or six. | –我要的配汉堡的腌黄瓜 |
[07:19] | Can I get some more pickles? | 这只有,大概五六片吧 能多给我来点么? |
[07:20] | Of course. I’ll get you a bowl of pickles. | 当然行,我给你拿一碗来 |
[07:22] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[07:24] | They were engaged? | 他们订过婚? |
[07:25] | Mmm-hmm. | |
[07:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:31] | Uh-oh. | |
[07:32] | Well… | 噢… |
[07:38] | What are you doing? | What are you doing? 你干嘛呢?你干嘛呢? |
[07:40] | In the foster home, my hair was my room. | 在寄养家庭 披下头发就是我的自我空间 |
[07:48] | Okay, okay, you know what? You know what? You know what? | 好了,听着,知道么? 知道么?知道么? |
[07:51] | Everybody’s looking at you right now. | 现在所有人都在看着你 |
[07:58] | I’ll have what she’s having. | 我要点她点的菜 |
[08:05] | Did you have a… Did you like your lunch? | 你过得…这顿午餐你喜欢么? |
[08:08] | Did you have a good lunch? | 午餐还不错吧? |
[08:11] | Did you like that? Did you enjoy your food? | 吃得愉快吗?食物合口味不? |
[08:14] | It was good. I liked my lunch. | 食物不错,这顿午餐我很喜欢 |
[08:19] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[08:21] | Her milk is coming in. She’s getting uncomfortable. | 她涨奶了,现在很不舒服 |
[08:23] | Dwight, don’t be gross. | –德怀特,别恶心了 |
[08:24] | No, no, he’s right. | –不,他说的对 |
[08:27] | Same thing happens with my cows if I don’t tend them frequently enough. | 如果疏于照管,我的奶牛也会像她一样 |
[08:30] | You gotta milk them, or else they’ll moo like crazy. | 你得去挤奶 要不他们就疯了似的哞哞叫 |
[08:32] | That’s weird, my breast pump is missing. | 真奇怪,我的吸奶器不见了 |
[08:34] | Have you seen my breast pump? | 看到我的吸奶器没? |
[08:36] | All right, this is gonna traumatize me | 好吧,真令我自尊受创 |
[08:37] | a hell of a lot more than you, believe me. | 我挤过的奶比你吃的饭还多,相信我 |
[08:40] | You know what, Dwight? Let me just check the bathroom first. Okay? | 知道吗,德怀特? 我先去盥洗室找找看再说,行不? |
[08:44] | Really? Fine. Let your breasts explode. | 真的吗?好吧,任你的奶子爆炸吧! |
[08:47] | Three squeezes and I would drain you. | 只需三下包给你挤干 |
[08:49] | Mmm. | |
[08:54] | Meredith! MEREDITH: I just like the way it feels. | –梅雷迪思! –我只是喜欢它的触感 |
[08:56] | – What are you doing? – Just relax, okay? | –你在干嘛? –别激动,行不? |
[08:58] | Relax? | 我激动? |
[08:59] | This is like the Cadillac of pumps. | –这简直是吸奶器中的战斗机 |
[09:00] | Give it back to me, now! | –现在就把它还我 |
[09:01] | Okay. I was just warming it up. | 好吧,我只是在给它热身呢 |
[09:03] | That’s… It’s disgusting! | –那…很恶心啊! |
[09:05] | It’s not a big deal. | –没啥大不了的嘛 |
[09:06] | It’s not sterile! | –没消过毒啊! |
[09:07] | We’re both girls. Who cares? | –都是女的,谁在乎啊? |
[09:23] | So, how was lunch? | 午餐如何? |
[09:26] | Lunch was fine. | 午餐不错 |
[09:28] | Was it everything that you hoped and dreamed it might be? | 一切都如你所想所愿吗? |
[09:32] | I don’t know. It was lunch, Andy. | –不知道,就是一顿午饭,安迪 |
[09:34] | Well, I know, I’m… That’s what I’m… | –我知道,我…那是我… |
[09:37] | Just wondering… I mean… | 只是想,我是说… |
[09:42] | Erin, I think we’re out of fax cover sheets. | 艾琳,我想我们的传真纸用完了… |
[09:44] | God, Oscar, will you keep your pants on? It’s easy. | 天啊,奥斯卡,你还穿开裆裤的吗? 这多简单的事情 |
[09:51] | My name is Kevin. I’m an accountant. | “我的名字叫凯文,我是个会计” |
[09:54] | You see? I did the voice. | 看,我学得像吧 |
[09:56] | It’s a little derivative. | –听起来有点怪 |
[09:57] | But parody is always derivative. | –滑稽模仿秀就是这样怪怪的啊 |
[09:59] | It’s not organic. Do you know what I mean? | 没那么器质化 |
[10:01] | Jim does a really good one. Do yours. | –明白我的意思不? –吉姆学这个也有一手,来吧 |
[10:03] | Oh, guys, I really refuse to participate. | 伙计们,我真的拒绝掺和这种行径 |
[10:05] | “Michael, can I have an advance on my paycheck, | “迈克尔,我能提前领薪水么 |
[10:08] | “because a Mrs. Fields Cookies just opened up at the mall!” | “因为商场的菲尔德太太甜饼屋开张啦” |
[10:12] | Guys, why don’t we leave the parodies to the pros at MADtv? | 伙计们,滑稽模仿秀 还是留给疯狂电视台的专业演员吧? |
[10:16] | “Sorry, Gabe, but that show hasn’t been on in many cookies.” | “对不起,加布 那个秀已经停播几百年了” |
[10:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:22] | Hey, can I have your attention, please? | 嘿,大家请注意 |
[10:24] | First of all, thanks to everyone | 首先要感谢大家,一起帮忙 |
[10:25] | for helping put this awesome party together, | 举办这么棒的聚会 |
[10:29] | and a very special shout-out to the chair of the party planning committee, | 在此,要特别鸣谢聚会策划委员会主席 |
[10:34] | Miss Angela Martin. You have outdone yourself. | 安吉拉马丁小姐,你做得好极了 |
[10:37] | Yeah, you know what? | 知道么,我想众所周知 |
[10:38] | I think we can all agree that Angela’s not so great, so… | 安吉拉没那么好… |
[10:42] | I’m saying the exact opposite. Angela is fantastic. | 我要说的恰恰相反,安吉拉非常出色 |
[10:45] | No, no, no. | –不,不,不 |
[10:46] | Specific shout-out. | –特别鸣谢 |
[10:48] | Stop talking. | –给我闭嘴 –好吧 |
[10:49] | Okay. As some of you may know, I have a very special connection to Secretary’s Day | 也许有人知道 我对秘书节有着特殊的感情 |
[10:55] | in the form of that 115-pound moonbeam over there named Erin Hannon. | 因为那边站着我那115磅 名叫艾琳汉农的月光女神 |
[11:00] | To a lot of you she may just be the person who brings you your fax confirmations, | 对大多数人来说,她只是 给你送传真确认单的 |
[11:03] | but to me, she is my girlfriend, | 但对于我,她是我的女友 |
[11:07] | in addition to being the person who brings me my fax confirmations. | 同时也是给我送传真确认单的 |
[11:11] | So, I wrote a little ditty | 所以我写了一首小曲 |
[11:16] | that I would like to play for all of you right now. | 现在我想在众位面前演奏 |
[11:19] | It’s a little tune called Secretary of Love. | 一曲小调,名为,秘书之爱 |
[11:26] | One, two, one, two, three… | 一、二、一、二、三… |
[11:30] | I know about Angela. | 我知道安吉拉的事了 |
[11:31] | I know that you were engaged to her | 我知道你跟她订过婚,你还跟她上过床 |
[11:33] | and that you were sleeping with her. | |
[11:34] | Michael told me. Oh, God. | –迈克尔告诉我的 –哦,老天 |
[11:37] | Erin, can we talk about this in private? | 艾琳,我们私下再谈这个行不? |
[11:38] | I don’t want it to be in private. Is it true or is it not? | 我不想私下谈,这是真的还是假的? |
[11:45] | Yes. Who else did you sleep with? | –是真的 –你还跟谁睡过? |
[11:47] | Did you sleep with Phyllis or Kelly or Pam? Maybe all together? | 跟菲莉斯,还是凯利,还是帕姆? 还是全部都睡过? |
[11:51] | No. No. No. No. | 没有,从来没有 |
[11:52] | Did everyone know? Was I the only one who didn’t know? | 所有人都知道吗?只有我不知道吗? |
[11:54] | Yeah. Pretty much. | –是啊,差不多 |
[11:56] | Pretty much. Yeah. | –就是了 |
[11:57] | Who are you? I don’t know you. Get away! | 你是谁,我不认识你了 让开! |
[12:05] | I should probably get involved in this, | 可能我应该干预此事 |
[12:07] | but I think my energy is better spent on the Cookie Monster issue. | 但我觉得还是把精力放在 解决甜饼怪的事情上比较好 |
[12:12] | Erin, you know, if I had been engaged to anybody before you, | 艾琳,如果在你之前 我和任何人订了婚 |
[12:16] | I would have told you. | 我都一定会告诉你 |
[12:19] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:20] | So if you need anything, I’m right over there. | 如果你有什么需要,我就在不远的地方 |
[12:24] | “Hey, Erin, you look delicious! I mean, beautiful.” | “嘿,艾琳,你看上去很好吃 我是说秀色可餐” |
[12:31] | Okay. Okay. There, I heard that. | 好了,好了,你俩,我都听到了 |
[12:34] | So, I’m sorry, Pam, but that’s it. | 我很抱歉,帕姆,但事已如此 |
[12:37] | I’m going to have to suspend you without pay for two days. | 无薪停职两天 |
[12:41] | What? What do you mean, suspend me? | 什么?停我的职是什么意思? |
[12:43] | I think you need to go a little easy. | 不要这么激动,你不能随便停别人的职 |
[12:45] | You can’t just suspend someone from work. | |
[12:46] | Yeah, you’re right. You know what? You’re suspended too, Jim. | 你说得对,那么你也被停职了,吉姆 |
[12:54] | Okay. Fine. You too, Dwight. | –好啊 –好,还有你,德怀特 |
[12:55] | Wait, what? I was just slow-clapping your no-nonsense decision-making. | 等等,什么? 我是在为你干净利落的决定鼓掌呢 |
[12:59] | I don’t want to hear it. Suspended. | 可我不想听,停职 |
[13:03] | “C” is for suspension. | 听到了吧,停职 |
[13:09] | Why would that be something that you would talk about on Secretary’s Day? | 你俩聊天怎么会扯到那上面去? |
[13:13] | Andy, she’s not the easiest person in the world to have a conversation with. | 安迪,和她聊天很难的 |
[13:16] | All right? And besides, who doesn’t tell their girlfriend | 知道吗?还有啊 谁会向自己的女人隐瞒 |
[13:20] | that they were engaged to someone who works four feet away from them? | 自己之前的订婚史 而且前女友就在眼皮底下? |
[13:23] | That’s like… That’s… That’s like Mr. & Mrs. Smith crap. | 这简直…简直… 简直和史密斯夫妻一样扯 |
[13:27] | I was gonna tell her, just on my own time. | 我当然会告诉她,但时机总得我来选吧 |
[13:29] | You know what? I resent the implication that I would keep that secret. | 知道吗?我恨自己给你留下了 能保守秘密的印象 |
[13:33] | Everyone here knows that I can’t and won’t keep a secret. | 所有人都知道我没办法 也不会保守秘密 |
[13:38] | Who cares? | 谁在乎这个啊? |
[13:40] | I mean, it’s not like I killed somebody. Big deal, right? | 又不是我曾经杀过人 有什么大不了的,对吧? |
[13:45] | This is gonna blow over in two seconds. | 这个小插曲一会儿就过去了 |
[13:47] | She never asked me, so if you think about it, it’s kind of… | 她又没问起过,对吧,你想想看 |
[13:49] | I probably should have told her, I guess. Everybody does stupid things. | 我好像应该告诉她的 |
[13:55] | Psst. | 谁都会做蠢事的 |
[13:56] | Hey. Erin. | 嘿,艾琳 |
[14:00] | You want to talk to me, come to my desk. | 想和我说话就请到桌子前 |
[14:13] | You embarrassed me earlier. | –刚才你当着大家的面让我难堪 |
[14:15] | Take it up with the chief of police. | –和警长来说这些屁话吧 |
[14:17] | You think I want people remembering I had sensual relations with Andy? | 你觉得我愿意让大家想起来 我和安迪曾经的性关系? |
[14:21] | It’s the kind of thing you wish you could have annulled. | 这是我最想抹掉的回忆 |
[14:23] | I want to throw up just thinking about it. | 想想我都快吐了 |
[14:25] | I want to throw up just thinking about it. | 想想我还想吐呢 |
[14:27] | You are throwing up for the wrong reasons. | 你吐的原因不对 |
[14:30] | I don’t think this fax is going through. | 我觉得好像这个传真不了 |
[14:33] | Oh… | |
[14:35] | Is there a different… I guess put it through again, you know? | 有没有其他的… |
[14:47] | Hey. | 我还是再试试吧,好吧? |
[14:50] | You know, I was engaged before Jim. | 和吉姆好之前我也订过婚 |
[14:55] | Really? | –真的? |
[14:56] | Yeah. And he worked here, too. | –没错,那个人也在这儿工作 |
[14:59] | It was Andy, wasn’t it? | 又是安迪,对吧? |
[15:01] | No, no, it wasn’t Andy. It wasn’t. | 不,不,不是他,确实不是 |
[15:04] | It doesn’t matter. | 是谁无所谓 |
[15:07] | It’s not about who you’ve been with. | 你之前和谁在一起并不重要 |
[15:10] | It’s about who you end up with. | 重要的是最后你和谁走在了一起 |
[15:13] | Sometimes the heart doesn’t know what it wants until it finds what it wants. | 有时候,直到我们找到真爱的那一天 我们才知道自己究竟想要什么 |
[15:23] | I hope you find what you’re looking for. | 我希望你能找到真爱 |
[15:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:43] | So I can reprimand them, but I can’t suspend them? | 那么我只能训斥他们 但不能停他们的职 |
[15:48] | Oh, I can’t do either? Uh-huh. | 哦,两样都不行? |
[15:50] | Fair enough. | 很公平 |
[15:53] | Hey, Toby. – I called Tallahassee. | –嘿,托比 –我往塔拉哈西的总部打电话了 |
[15:54] | Now, he can ask you not to come in, but he can’t dock your pay. It’s not legal. | 他只能禁止你们进入公司 但没权力扣你们的薪水 |
[15:58] | Very interesting. | –因为这样是不合法的 –有意思 |
[15:59] | I also learned some interesting things about how they structure their… | 是的,我还知道了他们的整个… |
[16:02] | Thanks, Toby. | –多谢了,托比 |
[16:04] | Hey, everyone. Hi. | –嘿,大伙儿,你们好 |
[16:07] | Quite an afternoon, huh? | 很惬意的下午,对吧? |
[16:09] | Cathartic, in a way. I’m glad that I got to share it with you. | 还让人能发泄一下感情 很乐意与大家分享 |
[16:13] | Makes you think about what’s really important. | 我让我深思生活中什么才是重要的 |
[16:15] | It’s not about showing you’re in charge or flexing some sort of authority. | 不是你可以命令别人 或者显示你的权威性 |
[16:19] | It’s about forgiveness. | 应该是宽容 |
[16:21] | And, yes, I’m talking about you three in this desk clump right here. | 说到你们三个,堆在这里的几个人 |
[16:24] | I think that if you were to apologize to me, | 我觉得如果你们向我道歉 |
[16:26] | then I would revoke your suspension. | 那我就会收回停职的处罚 |
[16:28] | I don’t think an apology is enough. | 我觉得道歉远远不够 |
[16:30] | I really think the only way for me to learn my lesson is to take my suspension. | 我觉得唯一让我认识问题严肃性的 方法就是接受停职处罚 |
[16:36] | And I gotta take this bad attitude | 我会带着这种不良的态度 |
[16:38] | and I gotta go home and I got to adjust it. | 回家去,然后全力调整它 |
[16:40] | Oh, come on. I hope the suspension does that. | –继续 –我希望停职能起到这个作用 |
[16:42] | Yeah. Prideful idiots. | –是的 –傲慢的傻瓜们 |
[16:44] | Watch how it’s done. Gabriel, I apologize. | 看哥是怎么搞定的 加布里埃尔,我郑重向你道歉 |
[16:49] | Great. | 很好 |
[16:52] | I kneel before you. | 我向你下跪 |
[16:55] | Guys, I would even take a contrite look as an apology. | 一个悔恨的表情我也接受 |
[16:57] | Humbly taking your hand upon which I kiss to show my contrition. | 我卑微地吻在你的手上 表达我的悔恨之情 |
[17:03] | Guys, to… To err is human. | 喂,是人都会犯错的 |
[17:11] | Trust is the most important thing to me. | 对我来说,信任是世界上最重要的事 |
[17:14] | Is your name Andy Bernard? | 你的真名是安迪伯纳德吗? |
[17:15] | What’s your real name? Lionel Frankenstein? | 你真名是什么? 莱昂内尔弗兰肯斯坦? |
[17:17] | Will you stop walking for one second? | 你先听我说好吗? |
[17:20] | That’s it. There’s no other secrets, okay? | 就这一个,没其他秘密了 |
[17:23] | I mean, yeah, my chest is not naturally hairless, | 我是说,好吧,我不是天生不长胸毛 |
[17:27] | and my parents pay my credit card bill. | –我父母替我还信用卡 |
[17:29] | How long were you guys together? | –你们在一起有多久? |
[17:31] | A year. | 一年 |
[17:33] | A year? | 一年? |
[17:36] | You were together for a year? | 你们在一起有一年? |
[17:38] | Yeah. But that’s it. Now you know everything about me. | 是的,但到此为止,现在你完全了解我了 |
[17:43] | I promise. And if I think of anything else… | 我保证,如果我再想起什么… |
[17:47] | I think I have to be on my own for a little bit. | 我要清静一段时间 |
[17:50] | Like that girl Precious in Precious, Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire. Okay? | 就像《珍爱》里的珍爱姑娘一样 取材于赛法尔的同名小说,好吧? |
[17:56] | I didn’t see that movie. | 我没看过那部电影 |
[18:03] | That was ugly. I’m sorry that you had to see that. | 太不像话了 真不好意思,都让你们看到了 |
[18:05] | Well, do they still get paid? | –他们薪水照发吗? |
[18:06] | It’s tacky to discuss finances. | –别谈钱,庸俗! |
[18:09] | It’s best to pretend that this never happened. | 最好假装什么都没发生 |
[18:10] | Sounds like they just got to go home with pay. | 听他意思,他们回家也有薪水的 |
[18:12] | Yeah. Pathetic. | –是的 –可怜啊 |
[18:14] | Can I buy everyone coffees? | 我请大家喝咖啡,怎样? |
[18:19] | Or cookies! | “或饼干!” |
[18:23] | – What was that? – So gross. | –你什么意思? –太粗鲁了 |
[18:24] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑? |
[18:25] | Was that an impression? All right. | –你想讨好我们? –好吧 |
[18:27] | “Guys, I’m now going to apologize for the mess that we’re in, | “同事们,刚才闹得一团糟 我并不打算道歉 |
[18:33] | “because corporate told me to. | “因为是公司指使我干的 |
[18:36] | “I just want you to know, I laugh like a crazy person.” | “我只要你们知道 我笑起来像个疯子” |
[18:39] | Okay, you gotta be able to… | 好了,大家都要有… |
[18:41] | You gotta be able to laugh at yourself here. One of the gang. | 人们都要有自嘲精神,我也不能免俗 |
[18:45] | “I have to go back to the zoo to the stick insect exhibit.” | “我要回动物园,去看竹节虫的展览” |
[18:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:52] | “Ciao. ” Right? “Ciao. | 是吗? |
[18:56] | “I say ciao ’cause I’m fancy from Tallahassee.” | “我说“桥”(意大利语再见) 因为我是塔拉哈西来的帅哥” |
[18:59] | Why don’t we say ciao to the impressions? | 我们一起来“桥”好了? |
[19:02] | Ciao. | |
[19:06] | Stick insect. | 竹节虫 |
[19:10] | God. | 天啊 |
[19:14] | Erin? Oh. | 艾琳? |
[19:17] | Sorry. I thought everyone was gone. | 抱歉,我以为大家都走了 |
[19:18] | No, no. I was just watching Cookie Monster. It finally downloaded. | 没呢,我在看甜饼怪,终于下载好了 |
[19:21] | Do you mind if I sit down? | –我可以坐下吗? |
[19:22] | Yeah. | –可以 |
[19:23] | What’s… | 你这是… |
[19:27] | I can’t trust Andy anymore. | 我没法再相信安迪了 |
[19:28] | Oh, yeah. I’m sorry about that. I feel… I’m sorry I caused that. | 我很抱歉 我害你们这样,我很惭愧 |
[19:34] | It’s Andy’s fault. | –都要怪安迪 |
[19:36] | Well, yeah. Yes. So… But I still feel sorry. | –是的,是的,那么… 但我还是不好意思 |
[19:44] | You know what? I wouldn’t worry about Angela. She’s… | 你要知道 我才不在乎安吉拉呢,她… |
[19:48] | She doesn’t hold a candle to you, Erin. | 她给你提鞋都不配,艾琳 |
[19:50] | She’s old enough to be your mom, for one thing, | 她那么老,都够做你妈了 |
[19:54] | and she’s, like, three feet tall, | 而且她只有三尺高 |
[20:00] | And she wears pioneer women clothing, | 而且她穿得那么老土保守 |
[20:03] | and I don’t think she’s ever pooped in her life. | 我估计她这辈子也没拉过屎 |
[20:08] | And Andy? You know… Come on. Andy, his butt looks big in those khakis. | 还有安迪,拜托,你了解他的 |
[20:13] | Oh, I like his butt. | 安迪,他穿着卡其布裤子 我喜欢他的屁股 |
[20:17] | You said butt. | –你说了屁股 |
[20:18] | You tricked me. | –你逗我说的 |
[20:24] | You’d love… | 你知道你会爱上谁吗? |
[20:26] | This… This guy in my neighborhood, Tom Dizemore. | 就是这个人 我小区里有个人叫汤姆迪兹莫尔 |
[20:29] | This is him. “Hey! Hey, Scott…” | 他来了,“嘿!嘿,斯科特…” |
[20:33] | Sometimes telling someone something is hard. | 有时候,一件事很难启齿 |
[20:39] | Well, at least somebody made her happy on Secretary’s Day. | 至少在秘书节,有人让她开心了 |
[20:45] | Hey, Kevin, it’s Oscar. I’m looking at the sheet you sent me, | 嘿,凯文,我是奥斯卡 我在看你送我的床单 |
[20:48] | and I can’t seem to find the column for shipping costs… | 我找不到运费那一栏… |
[20:50] | I made the most brilliant retaliation video. | 我制作了最精彩的复仇视频 |
[20:55] | It is so awesome. | 特别棒 |
[20:57] | I don’t get it. | 我看不懂 |
[20:59] | Yeah, I mean, the Count has a very distinct voice. | “数”这个字的发音很特别 |
[21:01] | Thank you. | –谢谢你 |
[21:02] | Yeah, “I want to count to 10.” | –是,“我想数到十” |
[21:04] | Yeah. | –是 |
[21:05] | But Oscar is an accountant, | –但奥斯卡是会计 |
[21:06] | and the Count counts numbers. | 会计要数数 |
[21:08] | You’re an accountant, too, so it doesn’t… | 你也是会计,所以… |
[21:10] | Why didn’t you do Oscar the Grouch? | 你为什么不弄奥斯卡呢? |
[21:12] | That would have been funny. | That would have been funny. 那样才有意思 |
[21:14] | But the Count is purple, and Oscar wears purple. | 但伯爵是紫色的 而奥斯卡穿紫色衬衣 |
[21:17] | Oh! Oh! I was just watching that. Did you do that, man? Oscar! | 哦,我也在看呢 是你演的吗?奥斯卡! |
[21:22] | And the Count! Nailed him. Nailed him! Good work, Cookie Monster. | 还有计数!搞垮他 干得不错,甜饼怪 |
[21:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |