时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Hello, Dunder Mifflin. | –你好,这里是米福林 |
[00:11] | No, no, no. No. | –不 |
[00:16] | I believe that every man, woman, and child in this country | 我觉得这个国家的每个男人、女人 |
[00:18] | should learn how to speak Spanish. | 和小孩都应该学西班牙语 |
[00:20] | They are our neighbors to the south, and this would be a healing thing | 他们是我们南边的邻居 这对所有北美的人来说 |
[00:25] | for all of North America. | 都是一种疗伤 |
[00:28] | And I am going on vacation | 另外,下个星期我要去坎昆度假 坎昆 |
[00:47] | I don’t understand why Michael is wasting his time with Spanish. | 我不知道迈克尔为什么要浪费时间学西班牙语 |
[00:50] | I have it on very good authority that within 20 years, | 我有很可靠的权威消息,那就是20年后 |
[00:52] | everyone will be speaking German. | 所有人都会说德语 |
[00:55] | Or a Chinese-German hybrid. | 或者是中文和德语的混合语 |
[01:03] | Michael’s having a hard time with the gender part of Spanish. | 迈克尔很难弄清西班牙语里的男女词性 |
[01:07] | So, I told him to mark everything | 所有我要他用标注性别的国际标志把它们标注出来 |
[01:08] | with the international symbol for gender. | |
[01:11] | And… | 结果… |
[01:14] | I should have been more specific. | 我应该说得更清楚一点 |
[01:16] | Your office is full of genitalia. | 你的办公室到处都是生殖器 |
[01:22] | “That’s what he says”? | –“他是这样说的”? |
[01:23] | Damn it. | –妈的 |
[01:25] | Ah, Angelo! | –安吉洛! |
[01:26] | Angela. | –安吉拉 |
[01:29] | Michael. | 迈克尔 斯克兰顿 欢迎您 敦德 米福林 接待员 办公室 |
[01:57] | All right, so I’ll finish up on bulk pricing and then you go into delivery guarantees. | 好吧,我讲完批发价以后 你就开始谈交货保证 |
[02:01] | You know, maybe there’s an opportunity for a joke there, like… | 这个地方可能可以加一个玩笑,比如… |
[02:04] | Like, “I just delivered a baby. | 比如:“我刚生(递)了一个孩子 |
[02:07] | “They didn’t offer me a guarantee.” | “他们可不给我保证” |
[02:10] | Yeah. Maybe we don’t even need that. | 是啊,也许不需要这玩笑 |
[02:12] | Can you smell the power? Halperts, power couple. | 你们能闻到力量吗? 哈尔佩特一家,强有力的夫妻 |
[02:15] | You know what? I should be getting this client, Michael. | 你知道吗?这个客户应该归我 |
[02:17] | My numbers are better than either of theirs. | 我的算术比他们两个都好 |
[02:19] | I went with the people I thought would put the best face on the company. | 我选了能展现公司良好形象的人 |
[02:22] | If you want people to put the best face on something, | 如果你想要用的能展现良好形象的人 |
[02:24] | why would you get two people | 为什么要选两个 |
[02:25] | who probably have never cut the face off of anything in their lives? | 人生中从来没有摘下过面具的人? |
[02:29] | It’s a good point. | 说得好 |
[02:31] | This is our first joint sales pitch. | 这是我们第一个联合销售推销 |
[02:33] | I think we’re gonna work really well together. | 我觉得我们真的会好好合作的 |
[02:34] | Yeah. I think we have complementary strengths. | 是啊,我觉得我们能优势互补 |
[02:37] | We understand each other. | –我们了解对方 |
[02:38] | We have good give and take. | –我们很擅长给予和获得 |
[02:40] | I give, he takes! | 我给予,他获得! |
[02:44] | I don’t even know who you are anymore. | 我都不认识你了 |
[02:50] | Hi. Donna Newton. Here to see Michael Scott. | 嗨,我是唐娜牛顿,我来见迈克尔斯科特 |
[02:54] | Hey, Miss Newton. Hi. I’m Jim. How are you? | 嗨,牛顿女士 你好,我是杰姆,你好吗? |
[02:57] | Did somebody order a hooker over here? | 这里有人招妓了吗? |
[03:00] | Stop that. Hi. | –别这样,嗨 |
[03:01] | Hi. How are you? | –嗨,你好吗? |
[03:02] | There’s this woman I met a few weeks ago. | 我几周前认识了一个女人 |
[03:04] | Her name is Donna. Manager of a Sid and Dexter’s. | 她叫唐娜,锡德和德克斯特公司的经理 |
[03:08] | And right now, we’re in the midst of a passionate love affair. | 现在,我们正处于激情四射的阶段 |
[03:14] | No, but she is coming by today, maybe to buy some printers, so… | 但她今天过来,可能是来买打印机的,所以… |
[03:19] | Right here, we have the wonder twins, Jim and Pam Halpert. | 这两位是我们的神奇双子,杰姆和潘哈尔佩特 |
[03:22] | They will be assisting you today. | –他们今天会协助你 |
[03:24] | You look exactly alike. | –你们两个好像 |
[03:26] | No, we’re actually married. | 不,其实我们结婚了,我们不是兄妹 |
[03:28] | We’re not brother and sister. | |
[03:29] | I have a sense about these things. All right. | –我看这种事很准的 –好吧 |
[03:31] | You have some ancestors in common somewhere back. | 你们之前有共同的祖先 |
[03:35] | I knew it. You should see their baby. | 我就知道,你应该看看他们的孩子 |
[03:40] | So, yes, laser printers are more expensive, but they cost less to operate, | 那么,激光打印机比较贵 但是需要的操作比较少 |
[03:44] | so it’s a trade-off. | –也就是一种取舍 |
[03:45] | Hi. Sorry to interrupt. | –嗨,抱歉打断你 |
[03:47] | Little time sensitive. Do you, Donna, by any chance | 有点急,唐娜,你会不会 |
[03:50] | shop at Victoria’s Secret? What? | –在维多利亚的秘密买东西? –什么? |
[03:52] | Because I keep getting these magazines sent to me | 因为我总是收到一些寄来的杂志 |
[03:55] | via the address of the woman who used to live in my condo before me. | 是寄给我的公寓之前的女住户的 |
[03:59] | None of this is time sensitive. | –这事一点都不急 |
[04:01] | Yes, the sale’s on now through May. | –急,从现在到五月都会打折 |
[04:03] | Oh, yeah, thank you. | –是啊,谢谢 |
[04:04] | Okay. I have more of them. | –好,我还有更多呢 |
[04:06] | You would have weekly conference calls with executives in corporate, | 你会跟公司的高管每周进行电话会议 |
[04:10] | a two week training program at the Yale School of Management. | 在耶鲁大学商学院进行两周的培训计划 |
[04:13] | Obviously you would be high on the list for advancement opportunities. | 显然,你会在升职名单上名列前茅 |
[04:17] | Sounds all right. | 听起来不错 |
[04:18] | What is this? | –这是什么? |
[04:19] | This is Print In All Colors, | –这是“全色打印” |
[04:21] | Sabre’s minority executive training program. | 萨布尔的少数人士主管培训计划 |
[04:24] | It doesn’t just sound “aite,” it sounds amazing. | 这不仅仅是听起来“还好”,是太了不起了 |
[04:26] | I didn’t say “aite.” | 我没有说“还好” |
[04:27] | How do I apply? | –怎么申请? |
[04:29] | You have to be a minority. | –你得成为占少数的那些人 |
[04:31] | Glasses wearers, cholera survivors, | 戴眼镜的、霍乱幸存者 |
[04:33] | geniuses, non-organic family farmers. The list goes on and on. | 天才、无组织的农民等等 |
[04:36] | You want me to keep going? Those don’t really count. | –想要我继续说吗? –那些不算 |
[04:38] | We’re thinking more ethnic and racial minorities. | 我们说的是种族和人种那方面的少数 |
[04:41] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 |
[04:44] | Ten seconds ago this guy was driving a forklift, okay? | 十秒钟以前,这个人还开着铲车,好吗? |
[04:47] | Now, all of a sudden, he’s Cinderella of the office? What are you guys thinking? | 现在,突然之间,他成了办公室的灰姑娘 你们在想些什么啊? |
[04:52] | I like the sound of this. | 我喜欢这个 |
[04:54] | Maybe one day I’ll be sitting in Michael’s chair. | 也许有一天我可以坐到迈克尔的位置 |
[04:57] | Wouldn’t that be something? | 那会很了不起,不是吗? |
[04:59] | One minority from this branch is going to get into this program. | 分公司的一名少数人士将参与这个计划 |
[05:02] | Who would I prefer? Hmm. | 我希望是谁呢? |
[05:05] | The competent hardworking one who does things his own way, | 能干又努力工作,总能用自己的方式完成任务 |
[05:09] | or the malleable simpleton who can be bought for a few fashion magazines? | 还是容易受人控制、能被几本时尚杂志收买的傻子? |
[05:14] | This is the second time that you’ve sent me the wrong size. | 这是你们第二次给我寄错尺码了 |
[05:17] | I mean, I know what a four should feel like. | 我知道四码应该是什么样的 |
[05:18] | I’ve been a four my whole life. | 我一辈子都穿的四码 |
[05:20] | You know what? You can go to hell, all right? Thanks for nothing. | 你知道吗?你去死吧,谢谢你,什么都没帮到 |
[05:23] | Oh, man. White people, right? | –受不了,白人啊,对吧? |
[05:26] | I don’t know if she was white. | –我不知道她是不是白人 |
[05:27] | Well, you can kind of tell from their voice. | –你几乎可以从他们的声音判断出来 |
[05:30] | Yeah. | –是啊 |
[05:31] | I bet you get pulled over by the cops a lot just because of your race. | 我敢打赌你经常因为你的种族被警察拦下 |
[05:34] | Well, they say it’s because of texting, but maybe you’re right. | 他们说是因为我在发消息,但也许你是对的 |
[05:37] | I think you should consider applying for the executive minority training program. | 你应该考虑申请 少数人士主管培训计划 |
[05:41] | I never thought of myself as an executive before. | 我从没觉得自己能当主管 |
[05:43] | I know, ’cause you have no role models. | 我知道,因为你没有榜样 |
[05:45] | How many Indian CEOs can you think of? | 你能想到多少个印度的执行总裁? |
[05:48] | I can’t think of any CEOs, any race. | –我一个都想不出来,任何种族的都没有 |
[05:50] | You could be the Indian Bill Gates. | –你可以成为印度的比尔盖茨 |
[05:54] | You could be the Indian Ted Turner. | 你可以成为印度的泰德透纳 |
[05:58] | I could be the Indian Julia Roberts. | 我可以成为印度的茱莉娅罗伯茨 |
[06:01] | That’s not… She’s… Okay. Yes. | 那不是…她…好吧,是的 |
[06:05] | I took the liberty to scan a few things earlier, and I want to show you… | 我冒昧扫描了一些东西,我想给你们看… |
[06:09] | There we go! Look at those vivid colors. Look at my eyes. | 来了!看看这些生动的色彩啊,看看我的眼睛 |
[06:12] | Those are Shrek-green eyes. | 这些是史莱克的绿色的双眼 |
[06:14] | That is me again. I think this displays the crisp, dazzling white. | 又是我,我觉得这展示了新鲜、耀眼的白色 |
[06:20] | And that would be a display | 这个展示了 |
[06:21] | of the crisp, gorgeous black. | –新鲜、美丽的黑色 |
[06:23] | Yeah. | –是啊 |
[06:24] | It’s subtle. It’s how it works. | 这很微妙,就是这样的 |
[06:28] | I show her an image that turns her on, | 我给她看了一幅能激起她性趣的照片 |
[06:29] | and then she looks at me, then she looks at the image, | 然后她看我一眼,再看一眼照片 |
[06:31] | then back at me, then back at the image. | 然后再看我,再看照片 |
[06:33] | Soon she doesn’t know what is me, what is the image, | 马上她就不知道什么是我,什么是照片 |
[06:36] | she just knows that she’s turned on. | 她只知道自己有了性趣 |
[06:39] | This is a place that I like to go to be alone with my thoughts. | 这是个我独自去思考的地方 |
[06:42] | I’ve never taken anybody there before. | 我之前从没带人去过 |
[06:45] | Who took the photo? Ryan. | –谁拍的照片? –莱恩 |
[06:47] | Oh. | 性 |
[06:49] | And that’s it. | 就这样 |
[06:52] | That’s me. That’s who I am. | 这就是我,我就是我 |
[06:55] | Not bad. | –不错 |
[06:58] | Oh, thanks. | –谢谢 |
[07:00] | You’re not bad, either. | –你也还不错 |
[07:01] | Thank you. | –谢谢 |
[07:09] | Oh, my God. | –哦,我的天啊 |
[07:11] | Jim, could you come in here for a sec? | –杰姆,你能过来一下吗? |
[07:14] | What was that printer we were looking at? | 我们刚才谈的是什么打印机? |
[07:19] | You didn’t see it, Pam. | 我没看见,潘 |
[07:21] | She was giving me all sorts of signals that she wanted me to make a move. | 她给了我很多暗示,想要我采取行动 |
[07:23] | Shortbread? No. | –酥饼? –不要 |
[07:24] | I’ll have one. | 我要一块 |
[07:26] | Well, maybe you shouldn’t try to kiss people at work. | 也许你不该上班的时候想亲别人 |
[07:28] | Oh, really, Jim? What about Pam? | 真的吗,杰姆?那潘呢? |
[07:31] | And you did a heck of a lot more than kiss. | 你做了很多远超接吻的事 |
[07:33] | Maybe this could be my Pam. | –也许她可以成为我的潘 |
[07:34] | Okay, well, all that is irrelevant… | –好,那些都不相干 |
[07:36] | Maybe Michael has a point. | 也许迈克尔有道理 |
[07:38] | I mean, if she was really that upset, she wouldn’t still be here. | 如果她真的不开心,她不会还留在这里 |
[07:43] | Was it professional? No. | 做得专业吗?并不 |
[07:46] | But I work in the nightlife industry. I get hit on all the time. | 但是我在夜店工作,我总是被人搭讪 |
[07:49] | In my 20s, it would’ve been annoying. | 我二十多岁时,这会让人很烦 |
[07:52] | In my late 20s, I find it really flattering. | 快三十的时候,我觉得这是种恭维 |
[07:55] | Look, I know that I screwed up in there. | 听着,我知道我搞砸了 |
[07:57] | I know that I probably messed up your sale. | 我知道我可能把你的单子搞砸了 |
[07:59] | I just want to go in and fix it. | 我想去弥补 |
[08:01] | What if I back out and you finish the pitch with Jim? | 我退出,你和杰姆去完成推销,怎么样? |
[08:03] | What? | 什么? |
[08:05] | What was that? Just let him flirt with her. | –刚才怎么回事? –就让他跟她调情吧 |
[08:07] | People meet each other all sorts of ways. | 人们以各种方式结识 |
[08:09] | Pam, you know he’s not gonna get anywhere and he’s gonna blow our sale. | 你知道他不会有进展,他会毁掉我们的单子 |
[08:12] | Who cares? It’s not that huge a sale. | 谁在乎?又不是很大的单子 |
[08:13] | Hey, the Schwab guy told us to treat every sale like it was a huge sale. | 嘉信的人告诉我们,要把每个单子看成大单子 |
[08:16] | Don’t act like you understood anything that guy said. | 不要搞得好像你懂那个人说的话一样 |
[08:21] | Good luck, wingman. | 祝你好运,助攻手 |
[08:26] | How has being a minority affected you? | 作为一个少数人士,这点是怎么影响到你的? |
[08:28] | Well, there’s a lot of pressure from my parents | 我父母这边给了我很大的压力 |
[08:30] | to settle down and marry an Indian guy. | –要安定下来,嫁个印度人 |
[08:32] | Oh, good. And you resent this because… | –很好,你不喜欢这点是因为… |
[08:35] | Indian guys always wear their cell phones outside their pants. It’s so dorky. | 印度人总是把手机挂在裤子外面,好过时 |
[08:39] | No, no, no. That’s not dorky. Look, it’s easily accessible. Boom. Like this. | 不,这并不过时,听着 这样很方便够着手机,像这样 |
[08:44] | 911, hello. Scranton Strangler’s in the house. | 911,喂,家里有斯克兰顿扼杀者 |
[08:46] | Inside the house! | 就在屋子里! |
[08:49] | Just put it in your pocket. | 把它放到你的口袋里去 |
[08:52] | Look at that. She’s totally flirting with him. | 看看啊,她绝对在跟他调情 |
[08:56] | You don’t know that. Some people can’t help oozing sexuality. | 你可不知道,有的人就是忍不住被刺激性欲 |
[09:00] | You ever notice you can only ooze two things? | 你有没有发现,你只能刺激两件东西? |
[09:02] | Sexuality and pus. Man, I tell you. | 性欲和脓汁,听好了 |
[09:06] | She just crossed her arms together. That’s bad. | 她刚刚抱起了双臂,真坏 |
[09:08] | Maybe she’s just pushing her breasts together to make them look bigger. | 也许她只是在挤压自己的胸部,让胸看起来更大 |
[09:17] | Like that? | 像那样? |
[09:19] | Is this the best you can do right now? | –这是你最低的价格了? |
[09:21] | For that printer, yes. | –那个打印机,是的 |
[09:23] | Unfortunately we don’t have a lot of flexibility. | 很不幸,我们没有很大的弹性 |
[09:25] | Oh. Well, I guess I’m just used to the restaurant business where, | 我想我是习惯了餐饮行业,在那个行业里 |
[09:29] | if you’re in charge then you can always get discounts | 如果你做主,你就总是能给你喜欢的人 |
[09:32] | for the people that you like. | –打折 |
[09:33] | Yeah. | –是啊 |
[09:35] | Maybe we can find a little wiggle room, right? | 也许我们可以稍微变动下价格,是吗? |
[09:38] | What’s that? | –什么? |
[09:39] | Maybe we can find some wiggle room. | –也许我们可以找到更合理的价格 |
[09:40] | I don’t… I don’t think so. | –我不…我不这样觉得 |
[09:42] | I think we could. | –我觉得我们可以 |
[09:45] | I don’t see how we could possibly sell these for that little without losing money. | 我觉得我们不可能 卖这么低的价而不亏本的 |
[09:49] | Delivery alone will cost… | –光是运输就要花… |
[09:51] | Okay, well, sometimes, | –好吧,有时候… |
[09:52] | sometimes it makes financial sense to lose money, right? Like, for tax purposes. | 有时候亏一点钱,在财务方面是有道理的,对吗? 比如税收目的 |
[09:57] | Actually, I ran the numbers on this, and in this case, | 其实,我已经算过费用了,在这种情况下 |
[10:01] | it makes more financial sense to gain money. | 赚钱才是更加有道理的 |
[10:02] | Why don’t you run them again? | 你为什么不再算一次? |
[10:03] | What if she’s just flirting with you to get a better price? | 如果她调情是想要更低价呢? |
[10:06] | If she is, it’s working. | 如果她是想这样,那起作用了 |
[10:07] | Yeah, Michael, here’s a trick. Ask her if she wants a mint. | 是啊,迈克尔,我有一招 问她想不想要薄荷糖 |
[10:11] | If she says no, then she is not interested. | 如果她说不,那她就不感兴趣 |
[10:15] | She does not like him. | 她不喜欢他 |
[10:17] | You can flirt with someone to get what you want and also be attracted to them. | 你可以跟人调情来达到你的目的,同时也被对方吸引 |
[10:22] | How do you think we got together? | 你觉得我们是怎么在一起的? |
[10:23] | ‘Cause I stopped by your desk, like, 15 times a day. | 我每天去你的位置15次 |
[10:25] | I was after your money. | 我喜欢的是你的钱 |
[10:27] | Well, the joke was on you. | –玩笑开的是你 |
[10:28] | Yes, it was. | –就是的 |
[10:31] | Can you stop micromanaging? | 能别再微观管理了吗? |
[10:32] | I know how to do this. You’re yelling… Okay. Okay. | –我知道怎么做,你在大喊大叫的 –好 |
[10:34] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在做什么? |
[10:35] | This girl was really rude to me at the mall, | 这个女孩在商场很无礼 |
[10:37] | so I created a fake IM account from a hot guy at her high school, | 我伪造了一个她的高中里一个校草的即时通讯账号 |
[10:40] | and now I’m trying to make her anorexic. | 我在试着让她厌食 |
[10:42] | Tell her everyone in homeroom thinks she’s fat. | 说年纪教室里所有人都觉得她很胖 |
[10:44] | That is so good. | 真好 |
[10:45] | You know, we really should keep practicing for this interview. | 我们应该练习一下面试 |
[10:47] | Oh, that’s okay. Ryan coached me. | –不用了,莱恩辅导我了 |
[10:49] | Ryan? What does he know? | –莱恩?他知道些什么? |
[10:51] | It’s easy. You just turn every question around on them. | 很简答,把每个问题都绕到他们身上 |
[10:53] | Do you think you’re treated differently because of your race? | 你受到特别对待,是因为你的种族吗? |
[10:55] | Would you ask that same question if I was white? | 如果我是白人,你会这样问吗? |
[10:57] | We’re so in. We? | –我们肯定能过 –我们? |
[11:00] | When I become executive, I’m gonna make Ryan manager. | 等我当了主管,我要让莱恩当经理 |
[11:02] | And then the two of us are cleaning house. | 我们两个要清理人员 |
[11:05] | Kelly will be even worse than Darryl. | 凯莉会比达瑞尔还糟 |
[11:08] | If you’d have told me this morning | 如果你今天早上告诉我 |
[11:09] | that today I’d be creating a monster capable of my own destruction, | 今天我会创造一个能够毁掉我自己的怪物 |
[11:13] | I’d have thought you were referring to the bull Mose and I are trying to reanimate. | 我会以为你在说 公牛莫斯和我在试图复活 |
[11:17] | “So, corporate approval of this contract is contingent upon buyer and seller | 销售协议 “该合同的企业认同取决于买方和买方 |
[11:22] | “obtaining…” Blah-de-blah-de-blah. | 取得…”,样板文件、1磅鱼肉,开个玩笑 |
[11:25] | “Boilerplate, pound of fish.” Just kidding. | |
[11:29] | Do you like mints? Yes. | –想要薄荷糖吗? –是的 |
[11:31] | I carry mints with me sometimes. | –我有时会带着薄荷糖 |
[11:33] | Oh, I haven’t tried those. | –我还没试过这些 |
[11:34] | Ever tried those? No. | –试过那些没? –没 |
[11:35] | They’re good. | –很好吃 |
[11:36] | You want one? | –你想要吗? |
[11:39] | Sure. It’s like… | –当然 –写着… |
[11:42] | “Cool… Certified cool.” I like how they say “certified.” | “冰凉…经过验证的冰凉” 我喜欢他们说“经过验证的” |
[11:47] | Like there’s some consortium of… | 就好像有一些… |
[11:52] | Michael! | –迈克尔 |
[11:53] | I’m sorry. | –抱歉 |
[11:55] | I can’t stop myself from kissing her. | 我忍不住吻她 |
[11:57] | Yeah. Now you know how I feel sitting next to those M&M’s all day. | 是啊,现在你明白 我每天坐在MM巧克力豆旁边的感受了 |
[12:01] | Well, why don’t you just move the M&M’s? | –你为什么不移走MM巧克力豆呢? |
[12:03] | Why don’t you shut up? | –你为什么不闭嘴呢? |
[12:04] | Okay. Guys, guys, guys, just tell me it’s not totally insane to try one more time. | 好了,各位,告诉我,再试一次不是非常疯狂的做法 |
[12:09] | It is totally insane. | 非常疯狂 |
[12:10] | Michael, he’s right. You are turning into a stalker. | 迈克尔,他说的对,你变得在纠缠别人了 |
[12:12] | Okay. What do you think? | –好,你觉得呢? |
[12:15] | I think it’s over, man. | –我觉得这事已经结束了,老兄 |
[12:16] | Andy? | 安迪怎么想? |
[12:20] | Okay, some for, some against. | –好吧,有的支持,有的反对 |
[12:21] | Nobody’s for. | –没有人支持 |
[12:22] | Pam. Hmm? | 潘,你觉得怎么样? |
[12:23] | What do you think? | |
[12:26] | I think it’s really, really unlikely. | –我觉得这事非常非常没希望 |
[12:27] | Okay. | –好 |
[12:28] | Really unlikely. | 非常没希望 |
[12:31] | But I can’t say that it’s impossible. | –但是我不能说不可能 |
[12:32] | What? | –什么? |
[12:34] | I’m not saying she’s in love with him, | 我不是说她爱上他了,但是她本可以早就离开 |
[12:36] | but she could have left a while ago. | |
[12:38] | Most printer sales are done over the phone, Miss Boob Shirt. | 很多打印机交易都是在电话里完成的,露胸女士 |
[12:42] | I’m going with Pam’s group. | –我要同意潘的看法 |
[12:43] | Wait. Michael. | –等等,迈克尔 |
[12:46] | Okay. Michael. Michael. | –好 –迈克尔 |
[12:48] | No. Guys, guys, guys, guys, just thank you for talking. | 不,各位,谢谢你们的看法 |
[12:53] | Wish me luck. – No. | –祝我好运 –不 |
[12:55] | What sort of movie would Rudy have been if he had just stopped | 如果鲁迪被拒绝两次后就停手放弃了 |
[12:58] | and given up after two rejections? | 《追梦赤子心》会是怎样一部电影? |
[13:03] | Would have been a lot shorter, probably been a lot funnier, | 可能会短很多,还可能会有趣很多 |
[13:06] | but it would have ultimately been a disappointment. | 但是最后会很让人失望 |
[13:09] | I still would have seen it, but that’s not the point. | 我还是会看,但这不是重点 |
[13:18] | Kelly is disqualified. What? | –凯莉不合资格 –什么? |
[13:21] | You said the program is not open to Caucasians. | 你说计划不对高加索人开放 |
[13:23] | Well, anthropologically, she is Indian. | 从人类学来讲,她是印度人 |
[13:26] | Indians migrated from the Caucasus region of Europe. | 印度人是从欧洲的高加索地区迁徙过去的 |
[13:30] | Therefore, technically, she is Caucasian. You’re welcome, America. | 所以,严格来说,她是高加索人 不用谢,美国 |
[13:33] | Yeah, but she’s not white, though. | –是啊,但她不是白人 |
[13:35] | Well, obviously she’s brownish, | –很明显她是棕色肤色 |
[13:37] | but come on. I mean, Darryl is far more ethnic. | 但是拜托,达瑞尔更有种族特色 |
[13:40] | Darryl withdrew his application. | 达瑞尔撤出了他的申请 |
[13:42] | The dates of the Yale program interfered with his softball league, so he’s gone. | 耶鲁计划的日期跟他的垒球联赛有冲突 所以他退出了 |
[13:48] | I got my whole life to be a minority executive. | 想当少数人士主管我还有一辈子时间 |
[13:50] | I only have about a year left in these knees, though. | 但我的膝盖只剩大概一年了 |
[13:53] | So Kelly is the only applicant. | –所以凯莉是唯一的申请人 |
[13:55] | Yeah, unless somebody else applies today. | –是啊,除非今天有别人申请 |
[14:00] | Oh, dear God. Okay. | 天啊,好吧 |
[14:05] | Don’t make any decisions just yet. Okay? I’ll be right back. | 别急着做决定,好吗?我马上回来 |
[14:10] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:11] | That’s very nice. I never noticed that before. | 非常好,我之前没注意到 |
[14:14] | Sometimes my bangs cover it. | 有时候我的刘海遮住了 |
[14:15] | Yeah. I don’t want to be offensive, but may I ask you what that means? | 是啊,无意冒犯,能问问那是什么意思吗? |
[14:20] | I do find that offensive, actually. | 其实我觉得这还蛮无礼的 |
[14:23] | We should have your contract done by Thursday. | 我们应该周四之前搞定你的合同 |
[14:27] | Oh, great! Great. I will look out for that stuff, then. | 很好!很好,那我留意等着 |
[14:30] | Okay. And… | –好 –还有… |
[14:32] | You know, I just wanted to say it was really, really nice to do business with you. | 我想说,跟你做生意真的很愉快 |
[14:36] | Yeah. It was nice to do business with you, too. | 是啊,我也这样觉得 |
[14:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:42] | Did I get everything? | –东西我都拿了吗? |
[14:43] | I don’t know. | –我不知道 |
[14:45] | I think so. | –我觉得是的 |
[14:46] | Yeah, I think so. | –是啊,我觉得是的 |
[14:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:51] | So… Oh! Donna? – Yeah. | –那么,唐娜? –是 |
[14:53] | Do you need validation? We don’t validate. | 你需要确认吗?我们没有确认 |
[14:56] | No. It’s just in the lot, so… | –不,就在停车场,所以… |
[14:57] | Thank you so much. | –非常感谢你 |
[14:59] | You’re | You’re welcome. |
[15:03] | Mmm. | welcome. 不用谢 |
[15:05] | Bye. | 再见 |
[15:08] | So, if you have… | 如果你有… |
[15:12] | If there’s any other questions that you have… | 如果你有其他的问题… |
[15:13] | I don’t have any other questions. | 我没有其他的问题 |
[15:18] | I’m just gonna make my way down to… | 我现在要去… |
[15:21] | Okay. All right. Bye. | –好,好吧,再见 |
[15:23] | Bye-bye. | –再见 |
[15:24] | Have a good elevator ride. | –祝你坐电梯愉快 |
[15:26] | Okay. | –好 |
[15:29] | What’s that out there? | 外面是什么? |
[15:36] | Michael, how did it go? | 迈克尔,怎么样? |
[15:41] | How would one of you feel if I told you I could put you on a fast track | 如果我告诉你们 你们其中一个人能够快速成为公司的主管 |
[15:44] | to an executive position at this company? | 你们作何感想? |
[15:47] | Holy cow. I’d be so happy. | 天啊,我会很开心的 |
[15:49] | I wasn’t talking to you, pale face. | –我没有跟你说话,白脸 |
[15:50] | I know. I meant I’d be happy for them. | –我知道,我是说我会为他们感到高兴 |
[15:52] | What I’m offering is a ticket on a bullet train straight to middle management. | 我提供的是一张直通 中层管理的高速列车车票 |
[15:57] | Dwight, I know these programs. | 德怀特,我知道这些计划 |
[15:59] | Every color is important, because together we make a rainbow. | “每种色彩都很重要,因为我们共同组成一道彩虹” |
[16:03] | Yes. | –是的 |
[16:04] | I’ll slap you in the face with a rainbow. Mmm. | –我会用彩虹来扇你 |
[16:08] | Speaking of rainbows, Oscar, you are kind of a double minority. | 说到彩虹,奥斯卡,你算是双重少数人士 |
[16:13] | Gay. | 同性恋 |
[16:14] | So, we at Sabre could really benefit from your perspective. | 所以我们在萨布尔可以因你受益 |
[16:17] | Dwight, we know Kelly applied. | 德怀特,我们知道凯莉申请了 |
[16:21] | We’re not going to cross her, no matter how good the program is. | 我们不要阻扰她,不论这个计划有多好 |
[16:24] | I can protect you from Kelly. | 我能保护你不让凯莉伤害你 |
[16:26] | Will you get out of here? Seriously. | 你能离开吗?说真的 |
[16:28] | For hobbies, yoga, belly dancing, | 兴趣爱好啊,有瑜伽、肚皮舞 |
[16:32] | snake-charming, beds of nails, I like lying… | 玩蛇术、有钉子的床,我喜欢躺在… |
[16:35] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! This is Hidetosha Hacigawa. | 这是秀敏佐川 |
[16:39] | He would like to apply for the Sabre Minority Executive Training Program, | 他想要申请萨布尔的少数人士主管培训计划 |
[16:42] | Print In All Colors initiative. | –“全色打印”倡议 |
[16:44] | Dwight, what are you doing? | –德怀特,你在做什么? |
[16:45] | Helping heal America in a dramatic fashion in the eleventh hour. | 在最后一分钟用戏剧化的方式治愈美国 |
[16:49] | God, I hate you so much. Caucasians. Am I right? | –天啊,我真恨你 |
[16:54] | Have a seat. I’ll translate. Why? I don’t need translator… | –高加索人,我说的对吗? |
[16:57] | You don’t know what you need, just… | 你不知道你需要什么,就… |
[16:59] | Why don’t you tell me a little about yourself, Hide. | 跟我介绍下你自己吧,秀敏 在日本 心脏手术,第一名 不颤抖的手 |
[17:24] | Hey, Michael, how you doing? | –嘿,迈克尔,你还好吗? –我不知道 |
[17:25] | I don’t know. | I don’t know. |
[17:28] | Can’t really trust my feelings anymore. | 不能再相信我的感受了 |
[17:30] | You know what, Michael? For what it’s worth, I was wrong, too. | 你知道吗,迈克尔?无论如何,我之前也错了 |
[17:33] | I thought she was interested in you. | 我以为她对你感兴趣 |
[17:35] | She suckered you, too? Was it the cleavage? | 她也让你上当了?是因为乳沟? |
[17:38] | Yeah, and the shoulder cutouts. Yep. | –是的,还有肩膀的剪裁 –是啊 |
[17:40] | Michael, you know, it’s easy to get fooled. | 迈克尔,你知道,被愚弄是很容易的 |
[17:43] | Bob’s warehouse guys flirt with me all the time. It’s mostly harmless. | 鲍勃仓库的家伙总是跟我调情,大多数是无害的 |
[17:48] | Usually I don’t let it go too far. | –一般来说,我不会让事情太过分 |
[17:49] | You know, when I tore my scrote, I was… | –我阴囊受伤的时候,我… |
[17:54] | I was seeing this really hot urologist about it and thought she was into me, | 我在跟一个很性感的泌尿科医师约会 我以为她喜欢我 |
[17:58] | but now I think she was just doing a bunch of stuff to bill my HMO. | 但现在我觉得她只是做了一堆事情 跟我收医疗费 |
[18:02] | You know, she’s touching around down there. | 她在抚摸我的下面 |
[18:05] | It’s easy to get confused. | –很容易产生误会 |
[18:06] | Michael, I think Donna left this here. | –迈克尔,唐娜忘了拿这个 |
[18:08] | Should I put it in the lost and found for 14 days and then I can take it home? | 我应该在失物招领处放14天然后带回家吗? |
[18:11] | God. | 天啊 |
[18:14] | She left this here? Okay. | 她忘了这个?好 |
[18:17] | Maybe she wants me to return this to her at her work. | 也许她想要我还到她的公司去 |
[18:20] | What? No. No. | –什么?不 –不 |
[18:21] | No. | –不 |
[18:22] | Yeah. This could be a signal. | –是的,这可能是一个信号 |
[18:24] | People don’t just take barrettes off. | 人们一般不会摘下发夹的 |
[18:26] | It’s not a signal. It’s just a coincidence. | 这不是一个信号,只是一个巧合 |
[18:28] | No, it’s not even a coincidence. | 不,甚至不是巧合,就是发生的一件事而已 |
[18:30] | It’s just something that happened. | |
[18:31] | Michael. Well… | –迈克尔 –那么… |
[18:32] | She doesn’t want you to return the barrette. She’s not interested in you. | 她不想要你去还发夹,她对你没兴趣 |
[18:38] | I know. I know. I know. I’m sorry. | –我知道 –对不起 |
[18:40] | I know. You’re right. Thank you. Thanks, everybody. | 我知道,你说的对,谢谢,谢谢各位 |
[18:45] | No. | 不 |
[18:47] | Michael! | 迈克尔! |
[18:57] | Michael! | 迈克尔! |
[19:00] | Oh, you’re still here. I have your baguette. | 你还在这里啊,你的发卡在我这里 |
[19:05] | Everyone, it is my pleasure to announce | 各位,我很荣幸地宣布 |
[19:08] | our newest member of the Sabre Minority Executive Training Program, | 我们萨布尔少数人士主管培训计划最新的成员 |
[19:11] | Kelly Rajanigandha Kapoor. | 凯莉拉杰干达哈卡波 |
[19:16] | They’re going to be pretty pleased in Tallahassee | 我排除万难为计划选了一个印度人 |
[19:18] | that I snagged an Indian for the program. | 塔拉哈西的人肯定会很高兴的 |
[19:21] | She’ll be the first. The program’s mostly black. | 她会是第一个,这个计划里面大部分是黑人 |
[19:23] | It’s almost too black. | 几乎太黑了 |
[19:26] | That didn’t sound right. | 这样说不对 |
[19:29] | And the best part is, is that I get a business stipend | 最好的一点是,我获得公司津贴 |
[19:31] | to buy all new clothes. – Awesome. | –买所有的新衣服 –太好了 |
[19:33] | So you can totally buy any of my old clothes | 你可以买任何我不再需要的旧衣服 |
[19:35] | that I’m not gonna need anymore. | |
[19:36] | Oh, my God, thank you so much. | 天啊,太谢谢你了 |
[19:37] | I love that denim jumpsuit you have. How much? | 我喜欢你的那件牛仔连身裤,多少钱? |
[19:41] | Actually, I was thinking about clothes that I was just going to give to Goodwill anyway. | 其实,我说的是 我准备要捐献出去的衣服 |
[19:44] | Great. Hey, kiddo. | –很好 –嗨,孩子 |
[19:47] | Congratulations are in order. You deserve it. | 恭喜你了,这是你应得的 |
[19:54] | Thank you, Dwight. Oh. | 谢谢,德怀特 |
[19:56] | I’ll never forget everything that you’ve done for me. | 我不会忘记你为我做的事情 |
[19:58] | Gosh. | –老天 |
[20:00] | Because I never forget anything. | –因为我从来不忘记事情 |
[20:04] | Just once I would like to be a puppet master and have nothing go wrong. | 仅此一次,我想要当个支配大师,不再出错 |
[20:08] | Is that too much to ask? | 这个要求过分吗? |
[20:10] | You know what? Everybody told me that you weren’t interested. Everybody. | 你知道吗?所有人都跟我说你对我不感兴趣,所有人 |
[20:15] | And I didn’t believe them. | 我没有相信他们 |
[20:18] | And they were right. | 他们是对的 |
[20:21] | So, here’s your barrette. | 这是你的发卡 |
[20:25] | No, you were right. | 不,你是对的 |
[20:28] | Who? You were right. | –谁? –你是对的 |
[20:31] | About what? | –什么是对的? |
[20:33] | You were right. | –你是对的 |
[20:41] | I’m sorry. No. No. No. | –对不起 –不 |
[20:43] | I’m… Nope. | –我 –不… |
[20:51] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[20:52] | Kelly got into the minority training program. | 凯莉进了少数人士主管培训计划 |
[20:54] | Really? Oh, that’s great. That’s such good news. I did it. | 真的?那很好,真是好消息,我做到了 |
[21:00] | I kissed. We kissed. | 我吻了,我们接吻了 |
[21:01] | Oh, Michael… | –迈克尔… |
[21:02] | No, I’m serious. The… This happened. | –不,我是认真的,那个…真的发生了 |
[21:06] | I went down to the parking lot and I was… I returned her barrette. | 我下去了停车场,我当时…我把发卡还给她 |
[21:14] | We… | 我们… |
[21:16] | We did. Okay. We did. We did. | 我们吻了,是的,吻了 |
[21:19] | You know what? It doesn’t matter, | 你知道吗?这不重要 |
[21:20] | because I know what happened, and that is all that counts. | 我知道发生了什么,这才是最重要的 |
[21:26] | I did do it! | 我真的吻了! |