时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Stop it! Stop what? | -停下! -停下什么? |
[00:15] | You’re talking about me in Morse Code. | 你们在用摩尔斯代码来讨论我 |
[00:17] | But you know what? Joke’s on you ’cause I know Morse Code. | 你知道吗?你们丢脸吧 |
[00:19] | Ha! | 我可是懂得摩尔斯代码的 |
[00:21] | Yeah, that’s what we’re doing. | 是啊 我们就是在干这个 |
[00:23] | In our very limited free time and with our very limited budget, | 在时间有限 预算有限的情况下 |
[00:26] | we went and got a nanny, and then we went out and took a class | 我们还是雇了个保姆 然后我们出去报了个班 |
[00:29] | on a very outmoded and very unnecessary form of communication | 学了个过时的还很没必要的 沟通方式 |
[00:32] | just so we can talk about you in front of you. | 就是为了在你面前讨论你 |
[00:35] | Yep, that’s exactly what we did. | 对 你们就是这么干的 |
[00:38] | It all started when Dwight was tapping his foot against the leg of his desk. | 就是从德怀特开始用脚踢桌子腿儿 那会儿开始的 |
[00:42] | When I asked him to stop, he said, | 我让他停下来,他说: |
[00:44] | “I will when you lose the baby weight.” | “等你减了婴儿肥我就停“ |
[00:49] | Very well. I must have imagined it. I apologize. | 很好 那肯定是我的幻想了 我道歉 |
[01:06] | Detonator? Detonator. Where? | 雷管儿?雷管儿 在哪? |
[01:09] | Michael! | 迈克尔! |
[01:11] | Jim, are you clicking a detonator? | 杰姆你在按雷管吗? |
[01:15] | It’s a pen. Michael, come on. | -是支笔 -迈克尔 别这样 |
[01:16] | Get back to work, Dwight. Please. | 德怀特 请回去工作 |
[01:21] | Fine. | 好 |
[01:26] | Hey, tap away. | 接着敲 (斯克兰顿 欢迎您) |
[02:05] | Whoo! | (敦德 米福林) (接待员) 办公室 |
[02:06] | Things with Donna are so… They’re going great! | 和唐娜的发展实在是… 真的太棒了! |
[02:12] | I… We’re just clicking on every level. | 我们各方面都很融洽 |
[02:16] | Emotionally, and sexually, and orally. | 情感上还有床上还有表达上 |
[02:21] | And I am not used to relationships going this well. | 我简直都不太适应这么和谐的关系了 |
[02:26] | I’m actually having trouble focusing on my job. | 我事实上不能专注于我的工作 |
[02:31] | And I like it | 而我喜欢这样 |
[02:33] | Who enjoys the weekends? | 都有谁很享受周末? |
[02:37] | Of course. Now the weekend is always great | 当然了 现在周末都是很愉快的 |
[02:41] | if you have someone, which I do. I have Donna, she is hot. | 要是你们也想我一样有人了 我有唐娜 她很迷人 |
[02:45] | She has a Pilates butt. | 她有着普拉提的翘臀 |
[02:46] | But we need to find something to do this weekend beside have sex. | 但我们这周末除了滚床单 还有别的事情要做 |
[02:51] | Did I say that? Yes, I did. | 我说了吗?哦对 我说了 |
[02:52] | And the reason you are here is that I need ideas | 你们呆在这的原因是我需要点子 |
[02:55] | for things that Donna and I can do on the weekend. So just shout it out. | 是给我和唐娜过周末出些点子 那就赶紧发表意见吧 |
[02:58] | I have an idea for your weekend. Okay. | -我有个主意怎么过好你的周末 -好 |
[03:00] | Let me go back to my desk right now. Okay. | -得让我现在回去我的办公桌去 -好 |
[03:02] | You get out of here, big dog. | 出去,你这只大狗 |
[03:04] | No, no, no, no, you guys sit down. I need ideas. | 不,你们坐下,我需要主意 |
[03:06] | Stanley got to go. | -斯坦利能离开 |
[03:07] | Yeah, Well, Stanley doesn’t help with anything. | -斯坦利什么忙也帮不上 |
[03:09] | Come on, shout them out. Shout them out. | -喊出来呀 |
[03:10] | Walk around apple orchards. Oh! | -去苹果园散散步 |
[03:11] | Super romantic. That’s fun. | -超浪漫 -很有意思 |
[03:13] | Eel fishing. All right. | -去钓黄鳝 -好吧 |
[03:14] | Curl up with your favorite DVD. | 窝在家看喜欢的影碟 |
[03:16] | You and Donna should hit the Poconos. | 你们应该去波可诺 |
[03:17] | They have heart-shaped Jacuzzis, room enough for three. | 他们有足够容纳三人的心形按摩浴缸 |
[03:20] | We actually went to the Poconos last Tuesday. | 我们上周二确实去了波可诺 |
[03:22] | We headed up there, we went to a little Chinese bistro, P.F. Chang’s. | 我们到了那,还去了一家 名叫华馆的中国小酒馆 |
[03:27] | Why would you go all the way to the Poconos to P.F. Chang’s | 为什么你们放着斯克兰顿的长城酒家不去 |
[03:30] | when we have the Great Wall in Scranton? | 而去波可诺的华馆呢? |
[03:32] | Because when your super-hot girlfriend | 那是因为当你迷人的女朋友说: |
[03:33] | says, “I want to go to Mount Pocono,” | “我想去波可诺山” |
[03:35] | you go to Mount Pocono, and you do her. | 你去波克诺山,然后你就上她 |
[03:37] | And we screwed. Whoops! TMI! | 然后我们就滚了床单!说太多了! |
[03:40] | Wait, that’s crazy far. Are you sure she’s not cheating? | 扯远了 你确定她没出轨? |
[03:42] | You know what, Kelly, this is the real world. | 凯莉,这是现实世界 |
[03:44] | Not, The Real World, Scranton. | 而不是电视节目 《斯克兰顿的现实世界》 |
[03:47] | Oh, my God, this is super weird. | 天啊 这太奇怪了 |
[03:48] | When Ryan had two girlfriends, | 莱恩以前有两个女朋友的时候 |
[03:50] | he used to take me to some diner in Hazleton | 他会带我去黑泽尔顿的什么餐厅吃晚餐 |
[03:51] | just so the other girl wouldn’t see. | 让另外一个女朋友见不着 |
[03:52] | Some diner? It was the Starlight Diner. | 什么餐厅?那是星光餐厅 |
[03:55] | It’s in a Life magazine spread about Americana. | 还登在了全美发行的生活杂志上 |
[03:58] | You guys think Donna’s cheating on me? | 你觉得唐娜有别人了? |
[04:00] | No. Michael, no. | 不,迈克尔,不是 |
[04:02] | You had a nice meal with your girlfriend in a lovely place. | 你跟你的女友在一个美好的地方 共享了美好的晚餐 |
[04:06] | And sex. We had sex, too. That is right. | -我们也上床了 -没错 |
[04:07] | Don’t make any more of it. How? | -不用再细说了 -怎么了? |
[04:09] | How what? How do I not make any more of it? | -什么怎么了? -我怎么能不细说呢? |
[04:11] | You could start by concluding this meeting. | 就以结束这次会议作为开端吧 |
[04:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:15] | Okay. And she won’t say, “I love you.” | -好 -而她不会说:“我爱你“ |
[04:18] | Oh, no. | -哦,不会吧 |
[04:19] | How many dates have you been on? | -你们约会几次了? |
[04:20] | Nine dates. I said it on the second date. | 九次,我第二次约会就表白了 |
[04:23] | That seems quick, even for lesbians. | 看起来有点快,蕾丝也没这么快 |
[04:27] | Does she keep her phone locked around you, Michael? | 你在的时候她的电话是不是总是锁上的? |
[04:29] | Does she watch how much she drinks around you, Michael? | 你在的时候她有没有看自己喝多少? |
[04:32] | Does she leave the room when she takes phone calls? | 她接电话的时候是不是 都是离开房间的? |
[04:33] | Does she keep perfume in her purse? Does she shower before sex? | 她是不是把香水收在钱包里 做爱之前先淋浴? |
[04:36] | Does she shower after sex? Does she… | 她跟你做完了是不是总要洗澡? 她是不是… |
[04:38] | Yeah, she does all that. | 是啊,所有这些她都做了 |
[04:39] | Sorry, dude. Oh, no, no, no, no. | -抱歉啊,老兄 -哦,不是吧 |
[04:41] | Michael, do not let your imagination run amok. | 别让猜疑冲昏了头脑 |
[04:43] | Run what? Amok. | -冲昏了什么? -昏了头 |
[04:44] | It means don’t let your imagination run out of control. | 意思说,别让猜疑使你失去了理智 |
[04:46] | Why didn’t you just say that, Pam? | 你刚才怎么不说? |
[04:48] | Michael, do not let your imagination run out of control. | 别让猜疑使你失去了理智 |
[04:50] | Well, that’s easy for you to say. | 你说的容易 |
[04:52] | You have a bad imagination, it’s stupid. | 你的猜疑真糟糕,这样很蠢 |
[04:54] | I live in a fantasy world. | -我活在虚幻的世界里 |
[04:55] | You do? | -是吗? |
[04:56] | Yes, Jim, I do. | 是的,杰姆,我确实 |
[04:58] | And I can’t stay in a relationship | 我受不了这种满是谎言 |
[05:00] | that is full of lies and deceit. | 和欺诈的关系 |
[05:02] | But you didn’t believe any of this was true five minutes ago. | 五分钟前所有这些你都还不信 |
[05:04] | That’s what makes it so raw. | 所有这些都让人很痛苦 |
[05:06] | Ever since I found out that Donna might be cheating on me, | 自从我发现唐娜有可能在劈腿的时候 |
[05:08] | I have not eaten or slept. | 我就寝食难安 |
[05:12] | It’s the not knowing, that’s what’s killing me. | 被蒙蔽的感觉让我很难受 |
[05:18] | Oh, God, that tickles. What do you… | 哦,天啊,很痒 你做什么… |
[05:21] | I want someone to follow Donna. | 我想让人跟踪唐娜 |
[05:24] | I want her tailed. | 我要跟踪她 |
[05:26] | I need the name of a good private investigator. | 我要找个好点的私家侦探 |
[05:28] | I think I’ve got one for you. | 我应该能帮你找着一个 |
[05:32] | This is you. How much do you charge? | -就是你了 |
[05:34] | $100 a day plus expenses. | 你怎么收费? -一百一天外加花费 |
[05:36] | I’ll give you 50. Money’s no object. | -我给你五十 |
[05:37] | Done. | 钱不是问题 -成交 |
[05:38] | I’m just going to warn you, and I say this to all my clients, | 我要警告你 这个我跟每个客户都这么说 |
[05:40] | you might not like what I find. | -你可能不喜欢我的发现 |
[05:42] | Okay. | -没问题 |
[05:43] | And you might not like how I find it. | 而且对于我怎么知道的 你可能也不会喜欢 |
[05:49] | Of course. Yeah, that’s terrible. | 当然了 是,那很恶心 |
[05:52] | Okay, let me get back to you. | 好,我会联系你的 |
[05:55] | Hey, Stanley, one of my clients just called and said that their Sabre printer | 斯坦利我的一个客户打电话说 他们的萨布尔打印机 |
[05:58] | started smoking and caught on fire. | 开始冒烟而且着火了 |
[06:01] | My doctor told me to cut out hotdogs. We all got problems. | 我的医生告诉我要少吃热狗 我们都有问题 |
[06:08] | Hey, Gabe, I need to talk to you about something. It’s really important. | 盖比,我要跟你谈点事 很重要 |
[06:11] | There’s no way that you guys have any almond butter, right? | 你们没有杏仁牛油吗? |
[06:13] | Yeah, I don’t know. Look, one of my clients called. | 我不知道 我的一个客户刚才打电话了 |
[06:16] | He was in the middle of a big printing job | 他当时在打印很多的文件 |
[06:17] | and the back of the printer started smoking | 然后打印机的后面就开始冒烟 |
[06:19] | and then the paper tray caught on fire. | 然后送纸盒就着火了 |
[06:21] | That’s weird. I haven’t heard of that happening. | 真奇怪 我从来没听过这样的事 |
[06:24] | I would even settle for apricot preserves. | 即使是腌黄杏我也可以接受 |
[06:26] | What are we going to do about this? | -那这个我们要怎么做? |
[06:27] | I don’t know. Call HQ, see if they know anything. | -我不知道 打给总部,看看他们知道什么 |
[06:31] | Yeah, that’s what I’ll do today. All right. | 好的,我今天要做的就是这些 好的 |
[06:35] | Let me know what they say. | 告诉我他们的想法 |
[06:39] | Wow, that dude is good. | 哇,那家伙不错 |
[06:42] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[06:43] | You didn’t feel like he was hiding something? | 你没觉得他在遮掩什么? |
[06:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:47] | Like he was covering something up? | 好像他在遮掩什么? |
[06:50] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[07:01] | Two years ago, Andy blamed the warehouse | 两年前,安迪把他忘记处理的 |
[07:03] | for a late shipment that he forgot to process. | 一批迟到的货物推卸责任给仓库 |
[07:06] | We got yelled at pretty bad, almost lost my job. | 我们被骂得很凶,差点丢了工作 |
[07:09] | Man, I was mad as hell at the time. | 老兄,我那时气疯了 |
[07:11] | But I said, “Darryl, just wait. He’s a fool. | 但是 我说了:“达瑞尔 等着吧,他是个笨蛋 |
[07:15] | “There’s going to be an opportunity. Just be patient.” | 会有机会的 要有耐心” |
[07:21] | Hey, stranger. | -嘿,陌生人 |
[07:22] | Oh, hi. You work for Michael. | -嗨,你为迈克尔工作 |
[07:24] | I work with Michael. Right. | -我和迈克尔一道工作 -是吧 |
[07:26] | Dwight Schrute. Donna, hi. | -德怀特舒特 -你好,唐娜 |
[07:28] | All cases are solved with logic. | 所有的案子都由逻辑来解决 |
[07:31] | The only logical way to find out if Donna is a cheater is to seduce her, | 唯一发现唐娜是否欺骗你的逻辑方案 就是勾引她 |
[07:34] | bring her to orgasm, then call Michael and tell him the sad news. | 让她高潮,然后打给迈克尔 告诉他这个坏消息 |
[07:40] | Wow. It’s a little early for ice cream, don’t you think? | 现在吃冰淇淋还太早了 你觉得呢? |
[07:42] | It’s never too early for ice cream, Jim. | 杰姆,吃冰淇淋什么时候都不晚 |
[07:44] | But we didn’t have any ice cream, | 但我们没有冰淇淋 |
[07:46] | so this is mayonnaise and black olives. | 这只有蛋黄酱和黑橄榄 |
[07:48] | Oh! Oh, my God. | -哦,天啊 |
[07:49] | It’s comfort food, all right? | -这是慰籍餐,是吧? |
[07:51] | God! | 天啊! |
[07:52] | Michael, this whole Donna thing is going to be okay. | 整个关于唐娜的事会没事的 |
[07:54] | You just… Stop beating yourself up. | -别再打自己了 |
[07:55] | I know. Well, I hope you’re right. | -我知道,我希望你是对的 |
[07:57] | We’ll see what Dwight says. | -我们看看德怀特怎么说 |
[07:58] | Why do we have to see what Dwight says? | -我们为什么要看他怎么说? |
[08:00] | Because I have him investigating her. | 因为我让他调查她 |
[08:01] | I’m waiting for a text update. | 我在等着信息的更新 |
[08:03] | Michael, no, no, no, no, no, no. | -迈克尔,别 |
[08:04] | No, no, no, no, no. Undo that. | -不要,取消吧 |
[08:05] | Undo that. It’s too late to undo it. | -取消吧 -现在取消太晚了 |
[08:07] | I need to know, otherwise this thing is going to spiral out of amok. | 我需要知道,否则这件事会让我抓狂的 |
[08:10] | Michael, okay, I’m going to talk straight to you | 迈克尔 好吧 我就直接跟你说吧 |
[08:13] | because I think you need to hear it. Michael… | 因为我认为你需要知道 |
[08:15] | This is so disgusting. | -真让人恶心 |
[08:16] | Stop eating it. Do you want to be happy? | -别吃了,你想开心么? |
[08:19] | Look at you. You have a major self-destructive streak in you. | 看看你自己,你正在 严重的自我毁灭 |
[08:23] | I know. And you… | -我知道 -还有你… |
[08:25] | You kind of torpedo every romantic relationship you’re in. | 你亲自毁掉了每一段 你曾有过的浪漫感情 |
[08:28] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[08:33] | You’re right. I ruin everything. | 你说的对,我毁了所有的事 |
[08:36] | And I have known some wonderful women. | 还有我认识了一些很好的女人 |
[08:38] | Holly, Carole, Jan. | 霍莉、卡罗尔、简 |
[08:40] | Helene. | -海琳 |
[08:41] | Helene? | -海琳? |
[08:42] | My mother. Oh! | 我妈妈 |
[08:44] | My mother, Helene. | -我妈妈,海琳 |
[08:45] | Oh, yeah. Yes, yes, yes. | -哦,是啊 |
[08:47] | All of the greatest loves of my life. | 所有这些我生命中最美好的爱 |
[08:50] | You should stop this. You should call Dwight right now. | 你该停止这个 你该马上给德怀特打电话 |
[08:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:04] | Oh, gosh, we’re both going for the same weight at the same time. | 我们竟然同时要取相同的重量 |
[09:06] | You go ahead. Thank you. | -你先吧 -谢谢 |
[09:08] | It’s all yours. | 都是你的了 《菲列苏珀丽丝健身房 斯克兰顿 宾州》 |
[09:27] | You okay? | -你还好吗? |
[09:28] | Yeah, I’m good. | -我很好 |
[09:29] | Hey, you know an exercise for two people that uses the whole body? | 你知道一种两人参与并能 调动全身肌肉的运动吗? |
[09:34] | Yeah, I think I know what you’re talking about. | 我想我知道你指的是什么 |
[09:36] | Tractor pull. | 拽拖拉机 |
[09:38] | Too bad there’s not a tractor here. | 太不巧了这没拖拉机 |
[09:48] | One thing you need to know about me, | 你要了解我的一点就是 |
[09:49] | I don’t quit until something tears or pops. | 除了受伤我不会停的 |
[09:53] | You look like you’re getting a good workout. | 看起来你锻炼的不错 |
[09:56] | Can I feel your pulse? | -我能不能摸一下你的脉搏 -不用 |
[09:57] | Nope, I’m good. Thanks. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[09:59] | Really? | 真的? |
[10:00] | Hey. All right. | 好吧 |
[10:01] | Young man, can you wipe down that seat? | -年轻人 |
[10:03] | Get out of my way. | 能不能抹下那个位子? |
[10:05] | Tomorrow’s fertilizer, am I right? | -让开 明天的肥料,我没说错吧? |
[10:08] | I’m out of here. | 我要出去了 |
[10:09] | Donna, Donna, wait. Please. | 唐娜,请等等 |
[10:10] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我道歉,好吗? |
[10:12] | Listen, we both know why I’m here. | 听着,我们都知道我为什么在这 |
[10:15] | To see you naked | 是要看你裸着 |
[10:19] | while I’m naked. | 而且我也裸着 |
[10:23] | You stay away from me or I’m calling security. | 你离我远点,要不我叫保安了 |
[10:27] | Donna, come… | 唐娜,别呀 |
[10:31] | You’re back. What happened? | 你回来了 怎么了? |
[10:33] | I pulled muscles in both my thighs. Thanks for asking. | 我两条大腿的肌肉都拉伤了 |
[10:35] | No. What happened with Donna? | 不是吧,跟唐娜怎么了吗? |
[10:37] | Yeah, no. She’s not cheating. | 是,哦不是,她没劈腿 |
[10:39] | Oh, man! Will you help me work out this knot? Right here. | 哦!你能帮我解决这个麻烦吗?就这 |
[10:42] | Put your fingers here. Ugh! No, no. | -把手放这 -不 |
[10:44] | Are you sure? I’m positive. | -你确定吗? -完全肯定 |
[10:45] | Yeah, here’s your expense receipts. Right there. | 哦,还有这些票据在这儿 |
[10:49] | Who eats eight protein bars? | 谁吃了八个蛋白棒? |
[10:51] | People who don’t trust egg whites. | 那些不相信鸡蛋白的人 |
[10:52] | Okay. Well, I am just glad this is all over. | 好吧,我真庆幸这一切总算结束了 |
[10:55] | Oh! Me, too. | 我也是 |
[10:56] | And by the way, I told her not to, | 顺便说一下,我跟她说别来 |
[10:58] | but she’s coming over here and she’s furious. | 但她已经在来的路上,而且很生气 |
[11:00] | What? No, she didn’t say that. You’re right. | -不是吧 她没说啊 -你说的没错 |
[11:02] | I was paraphrasing. | 我只是复述一下 |
[11:04] | What she actually said was, “What is with him? | 她的原话是:“他是怎么了? |
[11:07] | “He is crazy. I’m coming over there to talk to him.” | 他疯了 我要去跟他谈谈“ |
[11:10] | And this was after I had no other recourse | 这是在我万般无奈下告诉她和健身房保安 |
[11:11] | but to tell her and gym security | |
[11:13] | that you had sent me there to see if she was cheating. | 说你派我来查看一下她是否在劈腿 |
[11:17] | Also, I joined the gym. You’ll be billed monthly. | 还有,我入健身房会员啦 你要每月支付的 |
[11:24] | I am not paying for that membership. | 我才不会支付健身卡的钱 |
[11:35] | Maybe you’d be more comfortable in your own office. | 你呆在自己办公室可能更舒服点儿 |
[11:38] | No, I like the attention. | 不,我喜欢被人注意 |
[11:43] | Is she here yet? | 她来了吗? |
[11:44] | No. | 没 |
[11:46] | Wait, yes. That’s her? | -等等,来了 -是她吗? |
[11:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:50] | Mmm-hmm. | |
[11:51] | Right. Right. Right. Okay, I’ll talk to you later. | 好,我等会儿跟你说 |
[12:00] | How could you think I would cheat on you? | 你怎么会认为我在劈腿呢? |
[12:02] | I didn’t, everybody else here did. | 不是我,是这所有其他人 |
[12:04] | Everybody convinced me that something was up. | 所有人都企图说服我说有状况 |
[12:08] | They poisoned my mind. | 他们荼毒了我的思想 |
[12:09] | That’s pathetic. | 真荒唐 |
[12:12] | Well, no, it’s a lie. | 好吧,是个瞎话 |
[12:15] | That’s not what happened. | 不是那么回事 |
[12:17] | I just like you. I can’t believe I get to be with you. | 我就是喜欢你 我简直无法相信我可以和你在一起 |
[12:21] | You work at an adult arcade. | 你在成人游戏中心工作 |
[12:24] | You could have any man you want. | 对任何男人你都游刃有余 |
[12:26] | When I tell you I like you, you need to trust me. | 我跟你说我喜欢你的时候 你要相信我 |
[12:31] | Not some freak. | 而不是其他不相干的人 |
[12:33] | If you want to dump me, I totally get it. | -你要是想把我甩了,我也理解 |
[12:35] | I told you I like you. | -我说了我喜欢你 |
[12:38] | Well, you are bonerific. | 好吧,你真的很性感迷人 |
[12:44] | Hey, if I said that we should go away for a couple days, you would… | 要是我说我们应该离开几天,你会… |
[12:49] | Poop my pants. | 那真是惊喜呢 |
[12:50] | Have you ever been to Vero Beach? | -你去过维洛海滩吗? |
[12:52] | Oh, my God, Vero Beach? | -哦,天啊,维洛海滩? |
[12:54] | No. Is that on the water? | 没,是在水上么? |
[12:57] | We’re going. | 我们要去的 |
[12:58] | We are? Yeah. | -我们? -是的 |
[12:59] | What’s up? I read your e-mail. | -怎么了?我收到了你的电邮 |
[13:01] | Close the door. | -关门 |
[13:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:04] | I don’t have a plan exactly, more of a loose structure. | 我还没有确切计划 就是一些想法而已 |
[13:08] | Gives me freedom to improvise. It’s like jazz. | 让我自由发挥简直就像是 爵士乐 |
[13:15] | * Andy don’t mess with me * | 安迪别惹我 |
[13:18] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会想出来的 |
[13:20] | Some freaky stuff going on. | 可怕的事情正在发生 |
[13:22] | I was walking by Gabe and I heard some things. | 我从盖比旁走过时 我听见了一些动静 |
[13:25] | Such as? | -比如说? |
[13:26] | It was kind of mumbled. I don’t know. | -像是在嘀咕 我不知道 |
[13:28] | The only thing I could make out clearly was, “Andy, problem, eliminate.” | 但我清楚的是 “安迪,问题,剔除” |
[13:33] | Something. I don’t know what it meant. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[13:34] | What? You don’t know what it meant? | 什么?你不知道是什么意思? |
[13:36] | How about, “Andy is a problem and we must eliminate him.” | 那如果是:“安迪是个麻烦 |
[13:40] | Oh! I hadn’t even thought of that. | 我们要解决这个麻烦“ 我从来没这么想过 |
[13:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:49] | Oh, hey, I love your earrings. | -我喜欢你的耳环 |
[13:50] | Thank you. | -谢谢 |
[13:52] | Did Michael get them for you? | -是迈克尔给你买的? |
[13:53] | No, I bought them myself. | -不 我自己买的 |
[13:56] | Where? | 哪买的? |
[13:57] | Steamtown Mall. | 蒸汽城的商城 |
[13:59] | Claire’s? Zales? Ricky’s? Earrings, Earrings, Earrings? | 克莱尔?洁儿丝?利绮? 还是耳环专卖店? |
[14:02] | Fancy Girl? Platinum Cat? | 炫女孩?还是白金猫? |
[14:03] | Where? | 哪儿? |
[14:04] | You know, I actually got them in Philadelphia. | 你知道,我其实是在费城买的 |
[14:07] | In a mall down there. | -在那的一个小镇商场里 |
[14:08] | Franklin Mills? | -是富兰克林米尔斯吗? |
[14:09] | King of Prussia? Springfield? Governor’s Place? | 普鲁士之王?斯普林菲尔德? 总督之家? |
[14:13] | Franklin Mills. | 富兰克林米尔斯 |
[14:18] | What? Hmm. | 什么? |
[14:20] | Oh! | |
[14:22] | It’s probably nothing. | 可能没什么 |
[14:24] | Okay, heart-shaped jewelry is not something that a woman buys for herself, | 好吧心形的首饰绝不是 女人会给自己买的那种 |
[14:28] | a man definitely bought it for her recently, | 绝对是一个男人最近才买给她的 |
[14:31] | and it wasn’t Michael. | 而且还不是迈克尔 |
[14:33] | Wait, so you like heart-shaped jewelry, though, right? | 等等,那你是喜欢心形的首饰了,对吗? |
[14:35] | No. | 不 |
[14:37] | Except for the pendant that you bought me. | 除了你给我买的那个吊坠 |
[14:39] | Which I love. | 那个我是喜欢的 |
[14:44] | Psst! | |
[14:52] | Creed’s head of Quality Assurance, | 克里德是质检的老总 |
[14:55] | so he’d definitely be wrapped up in this. | 所以他绝对参与其中了 |
[14:57] | So there I am minding my own business, | 我在做自己的事,然后达奈尔说要给我三元 |
[14:59] | and Darnell offers me three bucks. | |
[15:02] | All I’ve got to do is walk by Andy and go like this. | 我要做的就是走到安迪旁边然后这么做 |
[15:05] | Darnell’s a chump. I would’ve done it for anything. | 达奈尔就是个傻瓜 即使没有报酬我也会做的 |
[15:08] | I’ve done a lot more for a lot less. | 我做过太多毫无 |
[15:12] | So, it turns out Donna and I have a Facebook friend of a friend in common, | 所以结果是我和唐娜在脸书上都 有共同的朋友 |
[15:16] | so I was able to see some of her pictures online. | 这样我就可以在网上看到她上传的照片 |
[15:20] | This was taken two weeks ago. | 这是两周前拍的 |
[15:24] | And this was taken the same night. | 这张是同一天晚上的 |
[15:29] | This photo was taken this morning. | 这张是今早拍的 |
[15:32] | It’s Cece. | 这是茜茜 |
[15:33] | She’s never going to do anything wrong. | 她从来都不会做错事的 |
[15:36] | Isn’t that something? Wow. That’s exciting. | -不错吧? -哇 太兴奋了 |
[15:39] | Hey, Michael. Hey. | 嘿,迈克尔 |
[15:41] | Sorry to interrupt you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[15:42] | I actually have something very important to talk to you about. | 我有很重要的事情要跟你谈 |
[15:45] | Well, it can wait. Business related. | -我可以等的 -是关于业务的 |
[15:46] | It can wait. I lied, it’s personal. | -我可以等 -我骗你的,是个人的 |
[15:48] | It’s about me and Jim, we’re… | 是关于杰姆的,我们… |
[15:49] | You’re the only person I can talk to. | 你是我唯一可以倾诉的人 |
[15:52] | Jim is her husband. Oh. | 杰姆是她先生 |
[15:54] | And… And they’re having problems… | -还有… -他们现在有矛盾 |
[15:55] | No, no, we’re not… …and so she comes to me. | -我们没有 -然后她来找我 |
[15:57] | We’re not having problems, but it is personal. | 我们没有矛盾,但是很私人的 |
[15:59] | And I was… In bed. | -我就是… -关于隐私的 |
[16:02] | Yes, yes, I desperately want to speak with you | 是的,我急切的想跟你说 |
[16:06] | about my sex life with Jim. | 关于我和杰姆的性生活 |
[16:08] | Oh, my God, look at how cheap street-level rooms are. | 我的天啊 |
[16:10] | Am I the only person who enjoys people-watching? | 看看便宜街屋到底是个什么样 |
[16:13] | I need you to sign this! | 我是不是唯一一个乐衷围观的人? 我需要你的签名! |
[16:15] | So bad! Okay, weirdo. | -太糟了! -好吧,怪人 |
[16:18] | I love… This idea is neat. | 我喜欢…这个主意很好 |
[16:20] | I’ve never been. Yeah. | 我从来没到过,听起来不错 |
[16:21] | It sounds lovely. | |
[16:22] | Yeah, I think it’ll be a nice trip. We’re going to get a lot done. | 我觉得应该会是个不错的旅程 我们有很多事可以做 |
[16:24] | You’re going to want to look at the date on that. | 你最好看看上面的日期 |
[16:27] | Oh! Wow. Look at golfing. | 哇,看看…高尔夫球场 |
[16:29] | Are you a golfer? | -你打高尔夫球吗? |
[16:31] | I am, but I gave my clubs away. | -我有打,但不再加入会员了 |
[16:32] | Swear too much. | 太多骂人的了 |
[16:38] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[16:39] | Yeah, I just remembered that I have to go to the bathroom. | 是啊我刚想起我要去洗手间 |
[16:42] | Pam? Absolutely. | -潘? -当然了 |
[16:47] | Look, I’m not down anymore, so if the guys start making fun of you, | 你看 我不再消沉了 要是有人取笑你 |
[16:50] | you’ve just gotta stand up for yourself. | 你就… 你要站起来捍卫自己 |
[16:52] | I know. It’s just, I’m scared… ANDY: I got your text. | -我知道,就是,我害怕 -我收到你的信息了 |
[16:55] | It said, “911.” | 内容是:“911” |
[16:56] | Glen, could you excuse us? | 格伦,你先出去吧? |
[17:04] | It’s bad. What’s bad? | -太糟糕了 -什么糟糕? |
[17:06] | It’s real bad. | 真的太糟了 |
[17:07] | Still no plan. | 还没计划好 |
[17:08] | Oh, God. It’s getting bigger. | -哦,天啊 -这件事正在发酵 |
[17:10] | I might have to go public here, but no one’s going to believe me. Uh… | 我可能要公布于众 但没人会相信我 |
[17:14] | I need proof. I need, like, a printer to catch on fire. | 我需要证据 我需要,像一台能起火的打印机 |
[17:16] | I can videotape it. Yeah. | -我可以帮你录像 -好 |
[17:21] | There it is. | -就是这个 |
[17:22] | There what is? | -这是什么? |
[17:24] | What? | 什么? |
[17:25] | Who the hell is this? Who is this guy? | 这是谁? 这家伙是谁啊? |
[17:28] | I don’t know who it is. God! | -我不知道他是谁 -天啊! |
[17:29] | Lowest of the low, that guy. | 那家伙真逊啊 |
[17:31] | Just a notch above Toby. | 就比托比好看一点点 |
[17:33] | You know what? What? | -你知道吗? -什么? |
[17:34] | I’m going to kill him. No, I’m not. I feel… No. | 我要去杀了他 不行 我不能 我感觉…不行 |
[17:37] | I’m not going to kill him. | 我不能杀了他 |
[17:40] | You just have to go in there. You have to hear it from her. | 你就需要走进去 你要听她怎么说 |
[17:41] | I have to hear it from her. But you have to settle down first. | -我要听她怎么说 -首先你要冷静下来 |
[17:44] | I need to have her tell me herself. Okay. | -我需要让她自己跟我说 -好的 |
[17:46] | Okay. Right? | -行吗? -好 |
[17:47] | Yes. I need to have her say… | 我要让她告诉我 |
[17:49] | I need to say, “What the hell is that? Calm down first. | -我要说:“这他么的是什么? |
[17:50] | “What the hell is that?” Hey, look at this. | -首先要冷静 |
[17:52] | Look at this baby picture. | 看看这个!婴儿照片 |
[17:53] | Oh, God, no. Oh, my God. | -哦,天啊,我的天啊 |
[17:54] | Hi, Michael. | -嗨,迈克尔 |
[17:55] | Hi, Michael. Okay. | -嗨,迈克尔 -好 |
[17:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:01] | I talked to corporate. Turns out there have been 12 reports of faulty printers. | 我跟上头沟通过了 结果在四十万台打印机中 |
[18:05] | Out of 400,000. | 有12例故障打印机的投报 |
[18:07] | We’ve investigated. Every time it’s been user error. | 我们已经调查了 每次都是我们用户的过错 |
[18:09] | They block the vents or something, I don’t know. | 他们堵塞了通风道或其他的 我不知道 |
[18:11] | That’s why we have the fine print. | 这也是为什么我们有法律声明 |
[18:13] | Thank you for bringing this to our attention. | 谢谢你向我们汇报这件事 |
[18:15] | So, I’d like to reward you for that. | 为这个我要奖励你 |
[18:20] | That’s good for five bucks at Dunkin’ Donuts. Any Dunkin’ Donuts. | 这是顿金甜甜圈的五元代金卷 |
[18:24] | Oh. | 可以在任何顿金甜甜圈使用 |
[18:36] | You know what? We should really do something fun this week. | 你知道吗?我们这周应该去乐呵一下 |
[18:38] | Yeah. Wouldn’t that be fun? | -是啊 -应该很好玩吧? |
[18:40] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[18:41] | How about Thursday? | -周四怎么样? |
[18:42] | Thursday works, yeah. | -周四好啊 |
[18:44] | What do you want to do? I can’t do it Thursday, book club. | 你有什么想法? -周四不行,书会 |
[18:46] | How about Friday? | -那周五呢? |
[18:47] | Oh! Friday doesn’t work. | -周五也不行 |
[18:49] | Oh, really? ‘Cause I was thinking we could go to this concert. | 真的吗?我还在想我们可以去听音乐会 |
[18:53] | Spice Girls are opening for Weird Al. Front row. | 辣妹组合为怪人奥尔开场 前排的哦 |
[18:56] | Be a great, great concert. | -肯定会是很棒的音乐会 |
[18:58] | Shoot. I’m working. | -可是我要上班啊 |
[19:00] | Oh! Okay, well, maybe I should stop by. | 好吧,那我可以去看你 |
[19:03] | Well, won’t you be at the concert? | 那你不去看音乐会了? |
[19:04] | Nope, that’s Tuesday. | 不要了,那是周二 |
[19:06] | Well, I can make it on Tuesday. | 我周二有空 |
[19:08] | You’re cheating. | 你在劈腿 |
[19:11] | You’re cheating on me. | 你在欺骗我 |
[19:15] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[19:18] | Pam told me. | 潘告诉我的 |
[19:21] | Did she see me? | -她看见我了? |
[19:23] | Nice effort. | -真会狡辩 |
[19:25] | We’re printing on 24-pound premium stock paper, | 我们在打印24磅的高级股票纸 |
[19:28] | approximately 300 sheets in. So far no signs of distress. | 大约300张 到目前为止没有发热的痕迹 |
[19:32] | You haven’t even introduced yourself. Right. | -你还没介绍自己 -好的 |
[19:34] | My name is Andrew Baines Bernard and if you’re watching this, | 我叫安德鲁伯纳德 如果你在看这个视频的话 |
[19:36] | it’s because I’ve turned state’s witness, because I’m in danger, | 因为我是国家的证人 我处于危险当中 |
[19:39] | because I know too much. | 因为我知道太多东西了 |
[19:40] | You should talk in a higher voice | 你说话的声音要提高一些 |
[19:42] | ’cause the camera makes you sound weird. | 因为录像机使你的声音很奇怪 |
[19:43] | Higher, okay? | 高点?好的 |
[19:44] | Recently certain events have come to my attention… | 最近我留意了一些特别事件 |
[19:47] | Higher. Make it higher? | -再高点 -再高点吗?好 |
[19:48] | Okay. I have come to the conclusion that the Sabre Corporation… | 我认为,萨布尔公司 |
[19:52] | One more, yeah. | 再高点,好的 |
[19:53] | May be overlooking certain safety regulations. | 可能忽略了一些安全规则 |
[19:55] | At the danger… | 造成危险 |
[19:59] | It’s smoking. | 在冒烟 |
[20:01] | I knew it! | 我就知道! |
[20:04] | This… We are blowing the roof off! | -这… -我们要把房顶点着了! |
[20:07] | Blowing the roof off! | 把房顶点着了! |
[20:10] | Nice, nice. | 很好 |
[20:12] | This is my partner, Darryl Philbin. | 这是我的搭档达瑞尔菲尔平 |
[20:15] | He’s been my partner through this entire thing. | 他在整个事件当中都是我的搭档 |
[20:18] | I don’t want to prank anymore. | 我不想再搞恶作剧了 |
[20:20] | Things get real. It’s not funny. | 因为事情搞成真的了,一点也不好玩 |
[20:23] | I’m just going to be good. Stay in my room, | 我要好好做人,呆在自己房间里 |
[20:26] | go to church, try to do one nice thing per day. | 而且去教堂祈祷 试着一天做一件好事 |
[20:30] | I do not want to prank anymore. | 我不想再恶搞了 |
[20:35] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[20:37] | Wait, what do you mean? The other man. | -你什么意思啊? -那个男人 |
[20:38] | Who’s the guy? Who is it? | 那个男人是谁?他是谁? |
[20:40] | It’s you. I’m married. | 是你啊,我结婚了 |
[20:46] | I’m the mistress? | 我是情妇吗? |
[20:50] | Okay, everybody, let’s take this next hill! | 好的,大家,让我们来爬下座山! |
[20:52] | Excuse me. Yeah, I’d appreciate it if you’d just let me run this. | 抱歉,要是让我来组织 我会非常感谢的 |
[20:55] | You know what? You had your chance, you’re no leader. | 以前给过你机会,但你不适合领导 |
[20:57] | Up, out of your seat! Let’s blast! Don’t listen to him. | -上 站立!让我们爆发吧! -别听他的 |
[20:59] | We’re approaching a cool-down, down a gentle hill. | 现在缓速,下一个小山 |
[21:02] | No! The hill’s a trap. Let’s take the dirt road off to the side. | 不!小山是幌子,让我们 离开泥路向旁边靠 |
[21:05] | No, guys, no. We’re just cooling down. | -不,大家,别,我们现在平静下来 |
[21:07] | If they catch us, they will rape us. | -要是让他们看见,他们会跟我们没完的 |
[21:09] | Go for the cliff. And three, two, one, jump! | 去到悬崖上 然后三 二 一 跳! |
[21:13] | No! You’re dead, you’re dead, you’re dead. Good jump. | 不!你们死定了! 跳得好 |
[21:16] | You’re barely alive. Okay, now, nice cool-down. | 你们都没活气儿了 好,现在,很好的平静下来 |
[21:20] | Check your pulse rate. | 检查一下自己脉搏 |