时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This here is a radon test kit. | 这是一个氡检测试剂盒 |
[00:03] | Okay, I’ll be putting them everywhere. | 我会随处摆放 |
[00:05] | And please don’t throw these out. | 请不要把它们扔掉 |
[00:08] | This is a radon test kit. | 这是一个氡检测试剂盒 |
[00:11] | Please don’t throw these out. | 请不要把它们扔掉 |
[00:14] | You’ll see them all over the office. | 你会在办公室的各处看到 |
[00:16] | Toby has been leaving radon kits everywhere | 托比把那破盒子四处摆 |
[00:18] | like he owns the place. | 好像这里是他家一样 |
[00:21] | The first time I threw mine away, I thought it was an ant trap. | 第一次丢掉我的那个时 我以为那是捕蚁器 |
[00:25] | But I figured I’d rather live with ants | 后来我想我宁愿和蚂蚁一起住 |
[00:27] | than with this creepy little disk. | 也比这奇怪的破东西强 |
[00:29] | The second time, I thought it was one of those, | 第二次 我还以为是那种 |
[00:33] | you know, the things you turn over and it moos like a cow thing, | 你把它翻过来 它就会像牛一样叫 |
[00:37] | but upon closer examination it was another ant trap, so I threw it away. | 但我仔细一看 还是个捕蚁器 然后我就又扔掉了 |
[00:43] | And the third time, I did it out of spite. | 第三次 我就直接扔掉了 |
[00:50] | Come on, Michael, you’re interrupting. | 拜托 迈克尔 你在打扰我们 |
[00:52] | You’re kidding me! God! | 你开什么玩笑!天呐! |
[00:53] | You say radon is silent but deadly and then you expect me | 你说氡气无声但很致命 你却不让 |
[00:56] | not to make farting noises with my mouth? | 我用嘴发出放屁的声音? |
[00:58] | What is this? Please sit down. | —这是什么? —请坐 |
[00:59] | You know what, we’re not gonna die of radon, | 我们不会因氡气而死 |
[01:01] | we’re gonna die of boredom. | 但我们会无聊死 |
[01:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:03] | Right? | 对吧? |
[01:04] | And if I had a gun with two bullets, | 如果我有一杆枪和两发子弹 |
[01:06] | and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden and Toby, | 屋子里有希特勒、本拉登和托比 |
[01:09] | I would shoot Toby twice. | 我会打托比两次 |
[01:12] | Okay, all right. You were being really funny | —好吧 —你还真是好笑 |
[01:14] | and then you went too far. | 不过说的太过分了 |
[01:15] | I would kill Bin Laden and then Toby. | 我会先杀本拉登 再杀托比 |
[01:17] | No. That’s still… | 不 那还是… |
[01:19] | Okay, geniuses, how would you do it? | 天才们 你们会怎么做? |
[01:21] | Curve the bullet like in my favorite James McAvoy film Wanted. | 像我最爱的詹姆斯·麦考伊 电影《通缉令》一样让子弹划弧线 |
[01:26] | All that does is help you shoot around things. | 那只能让你绕过想射的东西 |
[01:27] | What does Bin Laden… Is there a curtain rod in the room? | —本拉登怎… —这个屋子里有挂帘杆吗? |
[01:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:30] | How about make-believe land has anything you want? | 虚幻岛怎么样 有任何你想要的? |
[01:33] | Stanley, please, this is serious. | 斯坦利 求你 这个问题很严肃 |
[01:36] | Is this the thing where they use an icicle so there’s no evidence? | 这东西是不是和 冰柱杀人不留证据一样? |
[01:39] | Yes, we should stab Toby through the heart with an icicle. | 对 我们应该用冰柱刺穿托比的心脏 |
[01:41] | Come on, the whole two bullet thing is a red herring. | 得了 两颗子弹跑题了 |
[01:43] | Here’s how you do it. You line them all up, | 看你怎么做了 把他们排成一列 |
[01:44] | you take one bullet, shoot them all through the throat | 一颗子弹同时射穿他们的喉咙 |
[01:47] | at the same time. | |
[01:48] | Watch this. Phyllis, you’re Hitler, come up here. | 看好了 菲利斯你是希特勒 上来 |
[01:50] | Toby, you’re Toby. Andy, you’re Bin Laden. Line up. | 托比你还是托比 安迪你是本拉登 排好队 |
[01:54] | – I don’t want to do this. – Throats together. | —我不想这样 —喉咙挨一起 |
[01:55] | Toby, just do it! Toby, come on. | —托比 听话! —托比 来吧 |
[01:57] | God. | 天呐 |
[01:58] | Ready, one bullet and… | 准备 |
[02:01] | Boom! | 一颗子弹然后… |
[02:05] | Yeah, that works. | —这能行 —管用! (斯克兰顿欢迎您) |
[02:07] | It worked! | (敦德 米福林) (接待员) (办公室) |
[02:31] | What flavors did you get? | 你买的什么口味? |
[02:32] | It’s so exciting, Pam. | 太兴奋了 潘 |
[02:34] | The Eagles are doing a theme of ice creams in honor of turning 60. | 老鹰乐队为纪念成立60周年 推出了冰激凌的主题活动 |
[02:37] | “Despera-Dough, Witchy-Womanilla.” Why do they do this? | “绝望面团 邪恶女巫” 他们为什么做这些? |
[02:41] | Do you want me to go back to the store? | —你想让我回去退掉吗? —不 |
[02:42] | No, no, no, it’s fine. I was just commenting. | 没关系 我只是评价一下 |
[02:45] | We got to get these out, open them up. Okay. | —把这些拿出来打开 —好的 |
[02:47] | This is all for Michael. Turns out his girlfriend was married. | 这都是给迈克尔的 原来他女友结婚了 |
[02:50] | Yeah, and when Michael gets a broken heart, | 是 |
[02:52] | this whole place comes to a halt, | 每当迈克尔很伤心时 整间办公室气氛都会凝固 |
[02:53] | so, we’re just trying to get out in front of this. | 所以我们得先发制人 |
[02:56] | After his last breakup, he ate 40,000 calories in three hours. | 上次他分手 三小时吃了四万卡路里的东西 |
[02:59] | Right, Pam? That’s what Pam told me. | 对吧 潘?是她告诉我的 |
[03:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:03] | Or, no, well, I don’t know. | 不是 我也忘了 |
[03:04] | I’m sorry. I was up all night with Cece. | 抱歉 我昨晚都在照顾塞西 |
[03:07] | Otherwise I’d be running this. | —不然我就会办这事了 |
[03:09] | That’s okay. | —没关系 |
[03:10] | You probably shouldn’t keep a baby up that late. | 也许你不该让宝宝那么晚睡 |
[03:13] | We have Mr. Bean playing in the conference room, | 憨豆先生在会议室 |
[03:15] | and the Pink Panther movie in his office. | 他的办公室有《粉红豹》电影 |
[03:17] | With half hour shifts to watch with him. | 我们半小时一班陪他一起看 |
[03:18] | And we need bodies in both these rooms, people. | 这些空都要填的 大家 |
[03:20] | So, please sign up. | 请报名 |
[03:21] | He’s coming. – Oh. Okay. | —他来了 —好了 |
[03:23] | Everyone, remember when he gets like this, | 大家记住 |
[03:24] | he will wallow if you empathize. | 安慰会让他沉迷 |
[03:26] | Keep conversations light. | 一直聊天 |
[03:28] | And if you get stuck and you don’t know what to do, | 如果你卡住 不知道怎么做 |
[03:30] | make a random sound effect. | 随便发出点声音 |
[03:31] | Okay, farting noise, whatever. Okay. | 放屁的声音 无所谓 |
[03:34] | Hey, everyone. No, out. | —嘿 大家好 —不 快出去 |
[03:35] | Get out, right now. Leave now. | —现在就走 —请离开 |
[03:37] | Get out. Right now. | —现在就走 |
[03:38] | Please, please! | —请离开! |
[03:40] | And if he makes a joke, just laugh it up | 如果他讲笑话 |
[03:42] | no matter what, okay? | 都要假装笑 好吗? |
[03:47] | Morning, everyone. – Hey! | —大家 早上好 —嘿! |
[03:49] | Hey! | —嘿! |
[03:50] | Hey! | —嘿! |
[03:51] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:53] | Michael, nice tie or something. | 迈克尔 领带打得很漂亮 |
[03:55] | Thank you. It’s reversible, I think. | 谢谢 好像还是两面的 |
[03:59] | That’s hilarious. PAM: That’s awesome. | —太搞笑了 —真不错 |
[04:00] | You want some ice cream? | 你想吃冰激凌吗? |
[04:02] | Oh! Wow. Are those Eagles flavors? | 老鹰乐队口味的? |
[04:05] | “Cake It To The Limit,” that’s my favorite. | “糕糕在上”是我最喜欢的口味 |
[04:07] | I love that. Too much for me to have by myself. | 我很爱 |
[04:10] | Anybody want to share? | 我一个人吃不了 谁还想吃? |
[04:15] | Okay, well… That’s random. I will dig into those later. | 好吧 随便挑一个 其他的之后再吃 |
[04:21] | I don’t follow this exactly. | 这一条我不是很明白 |
[04:23] | “The descendents of any replicants | “结晶后的复制人 |
[04:25] | “from this union shall have…” | 其后代拥有…” |
[04:26] | Joint custody. | Joint custody. —共同抚养权 —共同抚养权 |
[04:29] | Are we talking about your grandchildren? | 这是在说你们的孙子们吗? |
[04:31] | No. | No. —不 —不 |
[04:32] | Rather than spend all day in court, | 与其整天耗在法庭上 |
[04:34] | we have decided to settle our dispute using a mediator. | 我们决定请一位调解人化解纠纷 |
[04:37] | It was an option spelled out in our child-rearing contract. | 这是在子孙抚养合约里写着的 |
[04:40] | Alleged contract. | —所谓的合约 |
[04:41] | Alleged? | —所谓的? |
[04:42] | I’m going to own your farm by the time this is over. | 这事结束后 你的农场就是我的 |
[04:45] | Pfft. Yeah, just try. I will do legal jujitsu on you. | 是 你试试 我用柔道放倒你 |
[04:48] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[04:51] | See, don’t even need to make contact. The law will do it. | 看到了吧 都不用接触 法则会判定的 |
[04:54] | So much of this is just impossible to verify. | 这么多根本没办法去证实 |
[04:57] | Item five, point B, the beet juice cleanse. | 第五项第二点 甜菜汁清洗 |
[05:00] | I’m doing it. You know I am. It’s disgusting. | 我在做 你知道的 恶心死了 |
[05:03] | How do we know this? I’d like to see a stool sample. | 我们怎么知道?我要求看大便样本 |
[05:05] | Dwight, look at my teeth. | 德怀特 |
[05:08] | Ugh! | 看我的牙 |
[05:09] | No secret crying. | 没有偷偷哭 |
[05:11] | Hasn’t even opened the tissue box in there. | 纸巾盒都没打开 |
[05:14] | Could he still be seeing her? | —他是不是还在见她? |
[05:15] | I don’t think he’d do that. | —我不这么认为 |
[05:17] | So, we’re gonna say the most likely scenario | 那最好的解释是 |
[05:19] | is that Michael matured overnight? | 迈克尔瞬间成熟了? |
[05:21] | It happened to Tom Hanks in Big. | 汤姆汉克斯在《飞越未来》里就是这样 |
[05:23] | Exactly. It happened in Big. | 没错 电影里就是这么演的 |
[05:28] | No, I gotta go. Text me later. | 我得走了 回头给我发短信 |
[05:30] | I’m really too tired to do this. Me, too. | —我真不想这样下去了 —我也是 |
[05:31] | Then let’s just not do this. | 那就不要那样做 |
[05:33] | Do you have any idea of the risks involved? | 你知道这样做会冒多大风险? |
[05:37] | Hey, Michael. Hey. | —嗨 迈克尔 —嗨 |
[05:38] | We were wondering if you’d like to have dinner with us tonight | 我们想问问你愿不愿意今晚去我家 |
[05:41] | in our home and play with our baby? | 跟我们吃个饭 然后和小宝宝玩玩? |
[05:43] | We could order in from Hooters. | 我们可以从美女外卖网订餐 |
[05:44] | Hooters to go, nice. | 美女外卖网 不错 |
[05:46] | We can watch a movie and play Rock Band. | —我们可以一起看电影玩《摇滚乐团》 |
[05:47] | Billy Joel Rock Band. | —比利乔尔的《摇滚乐团》 |
[05:49] | That exists? | 有这个吗? |
[05:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:52] | Okay, well, I’ll have to take a rain check, but thanks for the offer. | 好吧 我这次实在是没法去 但还是谢谢你们的邀请 |
[05:55] | Michael Scott, are you still seeing Donna? | 迈克尔斯科特 你还在跟唐娜约会? |
[05:59] | Okay, Pam, | 好吧 潘 |
[06:02] | she’s not invisible, so stop asking silly questions. | 她不是隐形人 以后别问这么笨的问题 |
[06:04] | Michael. | —迈克尔 |
[06:06] | Since when is this an office | —什么时候这里 |
[06:07] | where we delve into each other’s personal lives? | 这么不尊重别人的个人隐私了? |
[06:10] | I like Donna. | 我喜欢唐娜 |
[06:13] | Is it wrong to keep seeing her? | 继续跟她约会不对吗? |
[06:16] | Depends on who you ask. I mean, if you ask her husband | 取决于你问谁了 如果你问她老公的话 |
[06:20] | or you took a random poll, yeah, it’s wrong. | 或者随机问卷调查 答案是不对 |
[06:23] | That is something I would never do. | 我是绝对不会干出这种事的 |
[06:25] | Well, I think we all know what you’re capable of, Meredith. | 我们都知道你的能力 梅瑞狄斯 |
[06:27] | Hey, I have never cheated on, been cheated on or been used to cheat with. | 我从没对别人人不忠 被别人不忠 或者被用来对其他人不忠 |
[06:30] | I ask everyone in the room, “Are you in a relationship?” | 我会问屋里的每个人 “你现在是否在谈恋爱?” |
[06:37] | People, this is Scranton | 这可是斯克兰顿 |
[06:39] | and many people consider that to be | 很多人说这是 |
[06:40] | the Paris of northeastern Pennsylvania. | 宾夕法尼亚东北地区的巴黎 |
[06:42] | And in Paris, it is rude for a woman to have less than four lovers. | 在巴黎 女人的情人要是少于四个 可是很粗鲁的 |
[06:46] | Ugh! Ryan, I do not want you hanging out with Michael anymore. | 莱恩 以后我不想你和迈克尔一起混了 |
[06:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:49] | Okay, I will have you know that I asked Donna about this | 好 我告诉你们 这件事情我问过唐娜了 |
[06:51] | and she is fine with it. | 她没什么意见 |
[06:53] | And just to be sure, I asked her again afterward, same answer. | 为了确认 之后我又问过她 还是一样 |
[06:55] | How does he feel about it? | 他是什么感受? |
[06:57] | He is never gonna find out. | 他永远发现不了 |
[06:59] | He is a high school baseball coach, | 他是高中棒球队教练 |
[07:00] | he wakes up early, he goes to bed early. | 每天早睡早起 |
[07:05] | Look at how long it took for him to find out. | 他多久才发现自己被耍 这事就在他眼皮底下发生的 |
[07:07] | It was right under his nose. I had to tell him. | 我告诉他 他才知道 |
[07:09] | Okay, now you’re just being hurtful. | 行了 你这有点过分了 |
[07:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:12] | Why is it okay for Stanley to cheat? Or for Phyllis to cheat? | 为什么斯坦利和菲利斯就能不忠诚? |
[07:15] | Hey. | —嘿 |
[07:17] | On her diet. | —于减肥计划? |
[07:18] | He’s a sports guy. He’s scummy. | 他是搞体育的 就是人渣 |
[07:20] | Dog fighting, drugs, they spit. | 喜欢斗犬 嗑药 还随地吐痰 |
[07:23] | Did Donna tell you that? | 是唐娜告诉你的? |
[07:25] | Real Sports with Bryant Gumball. | 布莱恩特刚博主持的《真体育》节目 |
[07:27] | So, you’re just making a giant assumption. You don’t even know the guy. | 就是说 你这都是猜的 你甚至都不认识那人 |
[07:29] | You know what? | You know what? 你猜怎么? |
[07:31] | I am declaring a moment of silence right now. | 我宣布现在进入禁言状态 |
[07:34] | Ten minutes of silence honoring Michael Jackson. | 十分钟之内沉默 缅怀迈克尔杰克逊 |
[07:37] | Just sit there and think about Michael Jackson. | 都坐好了 缅怀迈克尔杰克逊 |
[07:41] | My name’s Andy Bernard and I am a cuckold. | 我叫安迪伯纳德 我戴了绿帽子 |
[07:43] | For those of you unfamiliar with William Shakespeare, | 那些有不熟悉莎士比亚的人 |
[07:44] | a cuckold is a man whose woman is cheating on him. | 头顶绿帽子就是妻子红杏出墙的人 |
[07:48] | I’ve lived the part. | 我感同身受 |
[07:50] | And let me tell you, I would so much rather play the part on stage. | 实话说 我宁愿在舞台上表演 |
[07:56] | So, here’s the thing about infidelity. | 我们来谈谈不忠贞 |
[07:59] | No, no. | 不 不谈 |
[08:01] | When are you people going to stop casting the first stone? | 你们什么时候才能不招我? |
[08:04] | I am not in the wrong here. I am the good guy. | 我不应该受到谴责 我是好人 |
[08:07] | How does that work? | 这话怎么说? |
[08:08] | Do you think this husband is a super sweet, nice guy? | 你觉得她老公很体贴温柔吗? |
[08:12] | Do you think he’s an angel? I don’t think so. | 你觉得他是天使一样吗? 我可不这么觉得 |
[08:14] | Why is his wife going off and having a little something-something with me? | 为什么他老婆会跟我有点那啥? |
[08:20] | There has to be a problem with him. | 肯定是他那边有问题 |
[08:23] | In any cheating movie, the person getting cheated on is the hero. | 在任何不忠的电影里 被欺骗的人才是英雄 |
[08:27] | You’re Ali Larter, | 你是艾丽拉特 我是碧昂斯 我一直都是碧昂斯 |
[08:31] | Not this time. Yes, I am. | —这次不是 —这次也是 |
[08:33] | This guy’s a high school baseball coach, right? | 这伙计是高中棒球队教练吧? |
[08:36] | Let’s go check him out, see what a horrible person he is. | 那我们去看看他 看看他到底多糟 |
[08:38] | I would love that. Yeah. | —我很愿意 —是的 |
[08:39] | Those teams have games and practices every day. Let’s go check it out. | 那些队每天都有比赛和训练 我们去看看吧 |
[08:42] | I have work to do. | —我还有工作要做 |
[08:43] | Really? I thought you were the boss. | —是吗?我还以为你是老大 |
[08:47] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[08:49] | I can’t wait to see this jerk who is making me cheat on his wife. | 真等不及要见见这个 逼我跟他老婆搞婚外恋的混蛋 |
[08:52] | I should punch him in the nose | 真该揍他一顿 |
[08:53] | for what he’s making me do to her. | 因为他逼我对他老婆做那些事 |
[09:04] | All right, Andy, please. | —好吧 安迪 |
[09:05] | Baseball! Shh! | 别闹了 —棒球! |
[09:07] | Try not to draw attention, please. | 别那么高调 |
[09:11] | That’s him. That’s him. | 那就是他 |
[09:12] | Where? Right there. | —在哪? —就在那 |
[09:14] | The coach. | —教练 |
[09:15] | Stage right or stage left? | —舞台左边的还是右边? |
[09:16] | I played batboy in Damn Yankees. | 我在《该死的洋基队》里演球童 |
[09:18] | Right there. Look, look. Follow my finger, okay? See? | 就在那里 看 顺着我的手看 看到没? |
[09:21] | The grownup by the base. | 本垒旁边那个大人 |
[09:23] | And now coaching third base with two arms, two legs | 现在 肢体健全 |
[09:27] | and a heart capable of feeling pain… | 心能感受到伤害的人在指导三垒 |
[09:29] | All right. Can you just… Is number… | —好了 你能… —是号… |
[09:31] | Can you just act normal for a second, please? | 你能不能正常点? |
[09:33] | Whatever. I’m the one blending in. | 随便 反正我入乡随俗 |
[09:45] | Guys? Pam? | —大家? —潘? |
[09:47] | Hey. Oh! Hi, Gabe. | 嗨 盖比 |
[09:49] | Can you two please join me in my office? Now. | 你俩过来我办公室一趟好吗 立刻 |
[09:57] | You were supposed to be the lookout. | 你本该看着他的 |
[09:59] | Yeah, well, it’s really warm in here. It’s like a sleeping bag. | 这儿太暖和了 简直就是睡袋 |
[10:02] | I don’t want to be the heavy here, but honestly, guys, | 我不想说那么严肃 但说实话 |
[10:05] | this makes us all look bad. | 这让咱们都没面子 |
[10:06] | Sorry about that. So embarrassing. | —抱歉 —这太没面子了 |
[10:10] | Good, okay, end of the dressing down. | 好 好的 这事儿到此为止 |
[10:13] | I just hate that part of the job, you know? The power dynamic. | 我讨厌我工作的那个部分 玩弄权力 |
[10:17] | Well, you were surprisingly restrained. | 你这还留了两手 |
[10:19] | We will be well rested tomorrow. | —明天我们保证一定休息好 |
[10:20] | Okay. That’s great, actually, | —好 很好 |
[10:21] | because I wanted to talk to you about something else. | 因为我想跟你谈点别的事 |
[10:24] | Excellent. Go for it. | 棒极了 说吧 |
[10:25] | I’m sure you got my e-mail about the printer fires, | 我确信你们收到了 我发的关于打印机起火的邮件 |
[10:27] | the one with the branching decision tree. | 带决策图表那个 |
[10:29] | I actually designed that chart. | 那个图表是我设计的 |
[10:31] | Kind of hoping it catches on. | 很希望能那图能火起来 |
[10:33] | Anyway, the question is, | 言归正传 我的问题是 |
[10:35] | what is the best way to disseminate important information | 如何最有效地发布信息? |
[10:37] | in an efficient way? | |
[10:39] | Right. So let’s… | 好吧 我们… |
[10:43] | Finally, there’s a provision here in the occurrence | 这里面有一条 |
[10:44] | that the child is born an old man, | 孩子出生时 就是个老头 |
[10:46] | a la Benjamin Button. | 跟本杰明巴顿类似 |
[10:47] | Same page. Go to the next one. Same page. We’re fine there. | —没有分歧 谈下一话题 —没有分歧 我们同意 |
[10:49] | Just keep moving. | 继续 |
[10:51] | Despite the provision covering | 除了涉及到是否生活在母体中的条款外… |
[10:52] | whether this is all part of The Matrix… | |
[10:54] | Which we can’t know… | 这我们也不知道 |
[10:56] | …this is essentially… | —本质上说 |
[10:57] | …unless we’re unplugged… | 这… —除非我们被拔管子了 |
[10:59] | …equivalent to a donor or surrogate contract… | 等同于捐赠者或者代孕母亲 |
[11:01] | …and wake up in the future. | 从未来中醒来 |
[11:03] | …which is actually pretty common. | 而这实际上是很普遍的 |
[11:05] | So, I have to tell you that this is a solid contract. | 所以我得说 这是份很严谨的合约 |
[11:09] | What? | 什么? |
[11:11] | Look, I can’t enforce that anybody have a child with anyone else. | 我不能强迫一个人和别人生孩子 |
[11:14] | What? | —什么? |
[11:15] | So essentially this comes down to damages. | —所以说到底 这只能理赔 |
[11:18] | Now, there is some precedence for the range of $30,000. | 有类似的先例是范围在三万美元左右 |
[11:22] | What? | 什么? |
[11:23] | I don’t have $30,000 lying around. | 我哪有三万美元 |
[11:26] | I have it buried very deeply, | 我把钱都埋得很深 |
[11:27] | and I don’t want to dig past a certain someone to get it. | 我可不想挖到哪个家伙来找钱 |
[11:31] | Chase Dixon is up, could be a big play. | 查斯迪克逊上场了 好戏来了 |
[11:33] | You have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你都不懂球 别胡说 |
[11:35] | I know it’s like cricket. | 我知道这和板球很像 |
[11:36] | No. No. | —不 |
[11:37] | Well, home plate is like a wicket. | 不是 —本垒就像板球里的三柱门 |
[11:39] | You don’t know, you don’t know anything. | 你不知道 你什么都不懂 |
[11:42] | Look at him. Look at him over there. | 看他 看那边的他 |
[11:44] | High fiving? He didn’t even do anything. | 举手击掌?他什么都没干 |
[11:47] | The kid did all the work. | 都是孩子们在拼命 |
[11:49] | I bet he does that at home. | 我敢说他在家里也做这个 |
[11:50] | I bet it’s like, “Hey, Donna, why don’t you wash the dishes? | 他肯定说:“嘿唐娜 你怎么不洗碗?” |
[11:54] | “High five, Donna.” | “举手击掌 唐娜” |
[11:55] | “Hey, why don’t you bring me my slippers? High five. I’m taking all the credit.” | “嘿 你帮我把拖鞋递过来好吗?举手击掌 功劳都记在我身上” |
[11:59] | He seems pretty well liked by the team. | 看上去队员都喜欢他 |
[12:01] | Okay, well, that’s because he’s paying their salary. | 那是因为他给他们工资 |
[12:05] | You do know that high school coaches don’t pay their players. | 你知道高中教练不给队员发钱 |
[12:08] | I know. I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[12:10] | That was a euphemism. | 那是委婉的说法 |
[12:12] | $30,000? There’s got to be another way. | 三万美金? 一定有别的方法 |
[12:14] | He has a 60-acre beet farm that is worth a small fortune. | 他有个四分之一平方米的甜菜农场 应该值点钱 |
[12:17] | Look, I will not pay. | 听着 我不会付钱 |
[12:19] | Well, I have an alternative. | 那好 我还有别的办法 |
[12:23] | “Intercourse to completion five individual times | “用性交来抵债五次 |
[12:25] | “rendered at my discretion.” | 地点随我定” |
[12:26] | Look, I don’t think that’s actually legal. | 我想这可不合法 |
[12:28] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[12:31] | Five times for $30,000? Not a bad stud fee. | 五次抵三万?配种费还不错 |
[12:35] | Better than most horses. | 比大部分马的费用都合算 |
[12:37] | But not on your bed. It’s lumpy. | 但是不能在你床上 太难受 |
[12:39] | Those lumps are cats, and those cats have names, | 那是因为有猫 它们是有名字的 |
[12:41] | and those names are Amber, Milky Way, Dianne and Lumpy. | 它们叫安博、银河、黛安和凸凹 |
[12:44] | Fine, five times. | 好吧 就五次 |
[12:46] | Look, I can’t legally watch this unfold. | 听着 我不能眼睁睁看着你们这样 |
[12:48] | It’s coming a little dangerously close to prostitution. | 这简直可以算是卖身了 |
[12:50] | I want eye contact. | 我要眼神交流 |
[12:52] | No. Yes. | —不行 —行 |
[12:53] | Do you understand how rare that is in nature? | 你知道在大自然中这有多稀有吗? |
[12:55] | I’m not some farm animal. | 我可不是什么农场牲口 |
[13:00] | Great game, Coach. Shh. | 比赛不错 教练 |
[13:02] | Okay, all right, don’t, don’t, don’t. | 好了 别这样 |
[13:04] | You guys are awesome. Best game I’ve ever seen in my life. | 你们太棒了 这是我这辈子看过的最棒的比赛 |
[13:07] | Yeah, right. You must be rooting for the other guys. | 是啊 你肯定支持对方 |
[13:09] | Ha! The other guys can go die. | 对方可以去死了 |
[13:11] | Okay. Baseball! | —好了 —棒球! |
[13:12] | Go talk to him. | —去和他聊聊 —不要 |
[13:13] | No, God, you go talk to him. | 天 你去聊 |
[13:16] | Shane, great game, man. | 西奥 比赛很棒 老兄 |
[13:20] | Do I know you? | —我认识你吗? |
[13:21] | No, just big fans. | —不 只是粉丝而已 |
[13:22] | Both of us. | 我俩都是 |
[13:24] | Are you somebody’s parents? | 你们是谁的家长吗? |
[13:26] | Are you guys Kenny’s dads? | 你们是肯尼的爸爸吗? |
[13:30] | No, no, but we’re gay for baseball. | 不 但我们愿意为棒球搞基 |
[13:34] | Okay. But I have a wife, actually, | —好的 —但我有老婆 |
[13:35] | who I really love a lot. Yeah. | —我很爱的老婆 |
[13:37] | Okay. | —好的 |
[13:38] | Let’s go! | —我们走! |
[13:39] | I am so into the institution of marriage. | —我很喜欢婚姻制度的 |
[13:41] | Isn’t marriage the best, you know? | 婚姻最棒了 是吧? |
[13:44] | Two good people finding each other, | 两个好人找到彼此 |
[13:46] | getting all committed to each other. | 托付终生 |
[13:49] | You love baseball, what else do you love? | 你喜欢棒球 |
[13:51] | Let’s round you out as a person. | 还喜欢什么? 我们来聊聊你这个人 |
[13:53] | Hey, I’m really sorry, I’m just trying to focus here on the game. | 嘿 很抱歉 我要看比赛 |
[13:55] | I get it, man. I love it. That’s what makes you a good coach. | 我懂 所以你才是个出色的教练 |
[13:59] | You know, but as a fan, it just helps me enjoy the game better | 但是作为一个粉丝 我只会更加享受比赛 |
[14:02] | if I know the coach loves his wife. | 如果我知道教练爱他妻子的话 |
[14:05] | Of course. Okay, I’ve got to get back to this. | 当然 行了 我得回去了 |
[14:07] | Of course. All right. | —当然 —好的 |
[14:08] | But real quick, I want you to meet my associate. Sheldon! | 但会很快 我想你见见我同事 谢尔顿 |
[14:11] | No, no, no. I’m good. – Come on, get over here. | —不用了 我没事 —快过来 |
[14:13] | Get over here. Oh, my God. All right. | —来这边 —我的天 好吧 |
[14:15] | Sheldon, say hi to the nice coach. | 谢尔顿 和教练问好 |
[14:17] | Sorry, I’ve got some stomach cramps. | 抱歉 我胃有点痛 |
[14:19] | It’s all right, it’s all right, just keep it going. | 不错 没事 继续 |
[14:20] | Well, that was not at all what I expected. | 我可真没料到 |
[14:25] | My heart’s still racing. | 我的心跳还很快 |
[14:26] | I just looked a man in the eyes and I shook his hand. | 我刚刚看着一个男人的双眼 然后握手 |
[14:29] | All the time I was thinking, “I’m sleeping with your wife.” | 心里想的是“我睡了你老婆” |
[14:32] | You know who does that? James freaking Bond. | 你知道谁还这么干?詹姆斯他妈的邦德 |
[14:37] | Okay, orange slices. | 注意了 橘子瓣 |
[14:40] | There you go. Thanks, Michael. | —接着 —谢谢 迈克尔 |
[14:41] | Don’t thank me, thank Dylan’s mom. | 别谢我 谢迪兰的妈妈 |
[14:44] | There you go. | 给你! |
[14:47] | Why would you throw something wet at me? | —为什么把湿东西往我身上扔? |
[14:48] | You love it. | —你们喜欢 |
[14:49] | There you go. | 给你 |
[14:51] | Now, were those for the team? | 这些是给队里孩子的吧? |
[14:53] | No. They didn’t say “team,” they just said “Coal Hawks.” | 不是 上面又没写“队伍” 只写了“煤炭老鹰” |
[14:55] | I don’t think those were yours to take. | 我想这不是你该拿的 |
[14:57] | Well, then, it wouldn’t be the first time | 反正这不是第一次 |
[14:59] | I stole something away from Coach Shane. | 我从西奥教练那里偷东西了 |
[15:01] | I just want to go on record as saying | 我只是想正式声明我不容忍外遇事件 |
[15:02] | that I do not condone this affair. | |
[15:05] | And I even went so far as to force Michael | 我还特意强迫迈克尔 |
[15:07] | to confront the victim of his behavior. | 和他的受害者当面对质 |
[15:09] | Did you talk to him? I did. | —你跟他谈过了? —是的 |
[15:11] | You talked to the man whose wife you’re having an affair with? | 你找和你搞婚外情的女人的老公谈话? |
[15:14] | Wow, that is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[15:16] | Was there a fist fight? | 打架了吗? |
[15:17] | No, we just talked. He’s very nice. | 没 我们就谈了谈 他人很好 |
[15:19] | And it didn’t change your mind? | —你没为此改变主意? |
[15:21] | It did not. | —没 |
[15:22] | Michael, that’s awful. | —迈克尔 |
[15:23] | Isn’t it? | 太过分了 —是吗? |
[15:24] | Yes. I’m awful, aren’t I? | —是的 —我过分吗? |
[15:25] | Yeah, that’s pretty… | —是啊 |
[15:26] | I’m an awful guy. Ooh! | 太… —我是个很差劲的人 |
[15:28] | How can you live with yourself? | 你怎么能心安理得的干这种事? |
[15:29] | I am what I am, Oscar. | 我就是我 奥斯卡 |
[15:31] | And I want what I want. And right now I want a piece of cake. | 我要我想要的 现在我想要一块蛋糕 |
[15:35] | From now on, when I’m hungry, I am going to eat whatever I am hungry for. | 从现在起 我饿了就吃想吃的 |
[15:39] | That is a dangerous game, friend-o. | 那可很危险 朋友 |
[15:42] | Well, because I thought that it was | 因为在店里 |
[15:44] | a book about Anthropologie, the store. | 我以为那是本人类学的书 |
[15:45] | I don’t know why you were in that part of the bookstore. | 我不懂你为什么要去书店的那个区 |
[15:47] | Because it’s next to the baby section, okay? | 因为就在婴幼儿区旁边好吗? |
[15:49] | Well, that makes more sense. You should have said that at the beginning, | 这还说得通 你一开始就该说的 |
[15:51] | when you said, “I read a book about anthropology.” | 当你说“我读了本人类学的书” |
[15:53] | I don’t even know why you’re screaming at me right now. | 我真不知道你现在对我喊什么 |
[15:55] | I’m not screaming. | I’m not screaming. 我没有喊 |
[15:57] | That’s Meredith’s cake. It’s her birthday. | 那是梅瑞狄斯的蛋糕 今天是她生日 |
[15:59] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[16:00] | I have an appetite for life. | 我简直能吃一头牛 |
[16:04] | Mmm. | |
[16:07] | God, that’s lemon. | 那是柠檬 |
[16:10] | Good for you, man. Good for you. | 了不起 老兄 |
[16:17] | He takes what he wants. | 他要什么就拿什么 |
[16:22] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[16:23] | I think you’re attractive and I want to sleep with you. | 我觉得你很吸引人 我想跟你上床 |
[16:26] | What about Kelly? | 凯莉怎么办? |
[16:28] | You read my mind. | 你知道我在想什么 |
[16:30] | Is this a joke? | 你在开玩笑? |
[16:31] | Yep. | 是 |
[16:35] | It’s hard to live that way, man. | 这么生活真不易 |
[16:37] | You gotta really not care what people think about you, right? | 你真的不在乎别人的看法 对吗? |
[16:40] | I don’t know how you do it, Michael. I can’t be that cold. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 迈克尔 我不能那么冷漠 |
[16:44] | You’ll learn, baby, you’ll learn. | 你会慢慢学会的 |
[16:52] | I am an honorable man and I will honor the contract. | 我是个言出必行的人 我会尊重合同 |
[16:56] | But I don’t have to give her the good stuff. | 但不用给她好东西 |
[16:58] | Schrute sperm are strong, but they’re no match for a grown Schrute man. | 舒特家的精子很强壮 |
[17:03] | Let’s see what she gets. | 和舒特家的成年人不匹配 看她能得到什么 |
[17:11] | Boss, we’re out of paper. | —老板 我们没纸了 |
[17:12] | Yeah, I noticed that. | —是 我知道 |
[17:13] | Aren’t you gonna add any more? Nope. | —你不去加点吗? —不 |
[17:16] | He don’t give an F about nothing. | 他什么都不管了 |
[17:18] | I have got big balls. | 我超级有胆 |
[17:22] | I don’t think I’m gonna make it. | 我想我撑不下去了 |
[17:23] | What about an energy drink or something? | 不如来瓶能量饮料或什么的? |
[17:25] | It gets in the breast milk. If I drink it, Cece drinks it six hours later. | 我还在母乳期 要是我喝了 塞西六小时后就会喝到 |
[17:29] | Well, it doesn’t mean I can’t drink it. | —这不表示我不能喝 |
[17:30] | Well, it does and it doesn’t. | —是 也不是 |
[17:33] | I probably shouldn’t tell you this, | 我可能不该跟你们说 |
[17:35] | but a lot guys in the warehouse work multiple jobs, | 但在仓库很多人都做几份工 |
[17:39] | so we have a place. | 所以我们有个地方 |
[17:40] | A place? | —有个地方? |
[17:41] | A restful location. | —休息的地方 |
[17:43] | Talk to Glen, he’ll take you up in the lift. | 和格兰聊聊 他会带你们去电梯 |
[17:46] | You sleep in the warehouse? | 你们在仓库里睡觉? |
[17:48] | Light bulb’s burned out, so it’s dark. | 灯泡烧坏了 里面很黑 |
[17:51] | And the heat from the backup generator keeps it nice and warm. | 后备发电机发出的热又温暖又舒适 |
[17:55] | Sometimes I think about it when I’m trying to fall asleep at home. | 有的时候在家我都想着它入睡 |
[17:59] | But as far as the rest of the office goes, it doesn’t exist. Okay? | 但不要告诉办公室其他人 好吗? |
[18:03] | Okay. Pam? | —好的 —潘? |
[18:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:07] | For your signature. | —要你签字 |
[18:08] | Okay. | —好的 |
[18:15] | Phyllis? | 菲利斯? |
[18:18] | Okay, look at me. | 看着我 |
[18:22] | Phyllis, look at… Okay, that’s… | 菲利斯 看着我 好吧 |
[18:26] | All right, all right, you know what? I’m sick of this. | 行了 够了 我受够了 |
[18:30] | I’m sick of the little disapproving head shakes. | 我受够了你们在那里对我摇头 |
[18:33] | If you think that’s going to have any effect on me, | 如果你以为这会影响我的决定 |
[18:35] | it will not. | 不可能 |
[18:37] | I am going to leave right now and go to a motel to meet Donna. | 我现在就要离开 去和唐娜开房 |
[18:41] | Why not your condo? | 为什么不去你公寓? |
[18:42] | Because a motel is dirty, and it is sexy. | 因为开房又淫荡又性感 |
[18:46] | Like me and like Donna. | 就像我和唐娜 |
[18:49] | And frankly, the stuff that we’re into isn’t very condo-appropriate. | 实话说 我们干的事也不适合在公寓里 |
[18:52] | Michael, will you drop it? | 迈克尔 能别说了吗? |
[18:54] | Everybody’s spoken their mind and no one’s changing their mind. | 大家都表态了 没人会改变看法 |
[18:57] | Okay, Morgan Freeman narrating everything. | 行了 摩根弗里曼式的独白 |
[19:00] | Do you want someone to stop you? Because no one’s going to. | 你想让人阻止你吗?没人想这么干 |
[19:02] | Nobody better try to stop me. | 最好没人来阻止我 |
[19:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:08] | I could have stopped him. | 我本可以制止他的 |
[19:17] | Are you warmed up? No. | —你自己前戏了吗? —没有 |
[19:18] | God, Angela, why is that always my responsibility? | 天呐 安杰拉 为什么总要我来做? |
[19:23] | What did you do to yourself? | —你把自己怎么了? |
[19:24] | Never mind. Just… Never mind. | —不要紧 不用担心 |
[19:27] | Well, it better work. DWIGHT: Lt’ll work. | —最好能用 —会的 |
[19:30] | Stop kissing me. | 别亲我了 |
[19:31] | It’s not in the contract. | 合同上又没写 |
[20:11] | How do I feel about breaking up with Donna? | 和唐娜分手了 我感觉如何? |
[20:14] | Good. Moral. I feel proud. | 感觉很好 很骄傲 |
[20:18] | Like a grown-up. | 像成年人那样 |
[20:20] | That was not easy because I really liked her a lot. | 这可不容易 因为我真的很喜欢她 |
[20:24] | I’m a little bit emotional right now | 我现在情绪有点激动 |
[20:26] | because I know that I absolutely made the right decision. | 因为我知道自己的决定是绝对正确的 |
[20:31] | At the end of the day, we have to do what’s right. | 最终我们还是要做正确的事 |
[20:34] | And it was either living with myself | 就是要么我孤独终老 |
[20:38] | or being happy. | 要么幸福 |
[20:43] | And I picked | 而我选择 |
[20:46] | the | 了 |
[20:49] | former. | 前者 |
[20:54] | Michael Scott? Yes? | —迈克尔斯科特? —怎么? |
[20:56] | Do you want to make a comment on the rumors? | 你想对传闻发表看法吗? |
[20:58] | Um… | |
[21:01] | I have done some very bad things. | 我做了很多糟糕的事情 |
[21:04] | Things of which I’m not proud. | 我并不会引以为傲 |
[21:06] | I would like to publicly apologize | 我想要在这里公开 |
[21:10] | to the coach and the players, | 向教练和小队员道歉 |
[21:12] | and I vow to never | 我发誓永远不再 |
[21:16] | listen to my bodily instincts ever again. | 让我的下半身做主 |
[21:21] | I’m talking about the Sabre printers that catch on fire. | 我说的是萨布尔打印机着火的事 |
[21:24] | Oh! Okay, I was talking about… What’s going on? | 好 我说的是…怎么了? |