时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | There is nothing wrong, nor will there ever be wrong, | 萨布尔的打印机现在不会 |
[00:05] | with any Sabre printers. | 将来也不会有任何问题 |
[00:07] | Case closed. | 就这样 |
[00:10] | Michael Scott, as seen on TV. | 我就是电视上的迈克尔斯科特 |
[00:12] | I saw you on the news and I want to pinch your tiny wiener. | 我在新闻上看到你 我想捏捏你的小香蕉 |
[00:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[00:18] | It’s Packer. | 我是帕克 |
[00:19] | Oh! Pac-Man, I thought you were a girl. | 帕克老兄,我还以为你是女孩呢 |
[00:23] | Apparently, there are allegations | 显然有传言说 |
[00:25] | that Sabre printers can cause a fire. | 萨布尔打印机会引起火灾 |
[00:28] | So, they asked me to give a statement to the press. | 所以他们让我对媒体做个声明 |
[00:32] | I’m like, “What? All right.” | 我就说:“什么?没问题” |
[00:35] | So, I do it. | 所以我就做了 |
[00:36] | It’s on TV last night, and it’s in the paper today, | 我上了昨晚的新闻 还有今天的报纸 |
[00:40] | and it’s online. | 还有网络 |
[00:42] | And then I call Froggy 98.7, their request line. | 然后我打电话给 青蛙98点7电台问题热线 |
[00:46] | I talked to the host about it on the air. | 我也跟主播在直播过程中聊了 |
[00:48] | It’s like, “Come on, people, enough.” | 我就说:“得了,大伙,适可而止吧” |
[00:51] | Everybody, we are at DEFCON 5. | 打扰大家一下 我们现在处于五级戒备状态 |
[00:53] | I am officially the second most watched clip of the day | 我现在正式成为WBRE新闻网上 |
[00:56] | on the WBRE news site. | 浏览量第二的视频主角 |
[00:58] | What’s number one? | 第一是谁? |
[00:59] | Oh? That teacher who was wrongfully accused of being a pedophile. | 那个被误会是恋童癖的老师 |
[01:02] | Now, we cannot let the pedophile win again. | 我们不能让恋童癖再次获胜 |
[01:06] | I would like you all to go to the Web site and watch my clip 11 times. | 希望你们能去那个网站 看我视频11次 |
[01:10] | So, instead of working, you want… Yes. | –你是说不让我们工作,而是… |
[01:11] | Okay. Yes. | –是的 |
[01:13] | Come on. | 快点 |
[01:15] | Get it up. That’s what… Let’s do it. | 开始看,这就…看吧 |
[01:20] | Oh! Did you see this report | 你们看了这个动物园 |
[01:22] | that the zoo got a baby otter? | 有水獭宝宝的报道没有? |
[01:24] | It’s on the same site. | 也在那个网站 |
[01:25] | Aw! It’s kissing its mommy. | 它在亲自己的妈妈 |
[01:28] | Please. Michael, you have to see this. | –行了 –迈克尔,你一定要看看这个 |
[01:29] | This is, like, the cutest thing ever. | 这是有史以来最可爱的家伙 |
[01:32] | Really? A baby otter? Okay, count me in as “Who cares?” | 真的?水獭宝宝? 我的回应是“谁会在意?” |
[01:38] | It’s not even that interesting, the baby otter. | 哪有那么有趣,水獭宝宝 |
[01:41] | It can’t even stand up. | 它都不会站起来 |
[01:43] | It’s trying to stand up. | 它在尽力站起来 |
[01:48] | There he goes. | 站起来了 斯克兰顿欢迎您 米福林 接待员 (办公室) |
[02:16] | Howdy. | 大家好 |
[02:18] | I hope I’m not interrupting anything. | 希望我没有打扰大家工作 |
[02:20] | Jo, we were not expecting you. | 乔,没想到你能来 |
[02:23] | But you all no doubt know why I’m here. | 你们都知道我为什么来吧 |
[02:24] | No. Turns out our printers are famous. | –不知道 –我们的打印机出名了 萨布尔为打印机辩护 |
[02:28] | They’re all over the news. | 新闻上到处都是 |
[02:30] | It’s an interesting story. | 这是个有趣的故事 |
[02:32] | Cheap, foreign printers | 便宜的外国打印机 |
[02:35] | attacking innocent Americans. | 攻击纯洁无暇的美国人 |
[02:37] | Well, actually the real story isn’t quite as racy. | 其实真正的故事并没有这么猥琐 |
[02:41] | But | 但是… |
[02:45] | let’s give it a go. | 看看再说 |
[02:47] | Jo, I think that I know what happened. | 乔,我觉得我了解到底发生了什么 |
[02:49] | I’m not sure you do, teddy bear. | 我很怀疑你了解,泰迪熊 |
[02:52] | Well, now I think I might not. | 我现在觉得我可能还真不了解 |
[02:54] | Not long ago, we discovered a defect in one of our printers. | 不久以前,我们在打印机上发现了瑕疵 |
[02:58] | So, we got a software patch, fixed it right up. | 所以我们做了补丁包 立马就修好了 |
[03:00] | Just like that. | 就这么简单 |
[03:01] | I don’t know how it works. | 我也不知道是什么原理 |
[03:04] | Just as we were about to | 当我们正要 |
[03:06] | send out a letter to our affected customers, | 向受影响的客户发信之时 |
[03:09] | giving them free toner, and we keep them happy. | 给他们送些墨粉…让他们高兴 |
[03:13] | But somebody here, they liked that first story better. | 这里的某人更喜欢第一手故事 |
[03:15] | The one where we lose half our clients | 那人害我们莫名其妙地 |
[03:18] | For no damn good reason! | 丢了一半的客户! |
[03:21] | Whoever it was who talked to the press, just come forward, please. | 不论是谁跟媒体通风报信的,请站出来 |
[03:25] | Jo, | 乔 |
[03:27] | I can assure you it was no one in this office. | 我能向你保证 绝不是这办公室里的任何人 |
[03:29] | Can you, now? Absolutely. | –你能保证? –绝对可以 |
[03:30] | Anyone who talked to the press, please raise your hand. | 和媒体聊过的人请举手 |
[03:35] | Put your hand up, Norma Rae. | 举手,诺玛蕾 |
[03:37] | If you say anything, so help me God, | 如果你告发我,我发誓 |
[03:40] | I’ll break off the temples of your glasses | 我肯定打碎你的眼镜 |
[03:42] | and stick them in your eye sockets. | 然后戳瞎你双眼 |
[03:43] | So unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[03:45] | Even if I thought that our printers killed baby seals, | 就算我们的打印机杀死海豹宝宝 |
[03:48] | I would not be a whistleblower. | 我也不会告密 |
[03:50] | The Bernards, for generations, have silenced whistleblowers. | 伯纳德家族好几代人 都让告密者无法得逞 |
[03:54] | It’s how we made all our money. | 所以我们这么有钱 |
[03:56] | Woody Guthrie wrote a song about us. | 伍迪格斯曾经写过一首我们的歌 |
[03:59] | Old Mister Bernard | 伯纳德老先生 |
[04:01] | Old Mister Bernard | 伯纳德老先生 |
[04:03] | Who have you silenced today? | 你今天又让哪个告密者沉默了? |
[04:06] | It’s a little form. Says, “I did not do it.” | 这是个小表格,上面说“不是我干的” |
[04:09] | There is no reason for anyone here to sign this | 没有理由让这里的人 在这上面签字 |
[04:11] | because I know everything there is to know about these people. | 因为我对这些人真是了如指掌 |
[04:14] | I know when their birthdays are, | 我知道他们生日 |
[04:16] | I know what their favorite kind of cake is, | 他们喜欢什么样的蛋糕 |
[04:17] | I know what color streamers they like. | 他们喜欢什么颜色的彩带 |
[04:20] | All that’s just birthday information, Michael. | 这都是跟生日有关的信息,迈克尔 |
[04:21] | Yes, yes, but it shows a bigger picture. | 是,但这能说明更大的问题 |
[04:24] | Why don’t you come with me? | 不如你和我来一下? |
[04:25] | We’ll start out with the honcho, what d’you say? | 我们先从领导开始怎样? |
[04:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:29] | When Mama was working as a prison guard, | 当我妈做狱警的时候 |
[04:31] | and something went missing, she’d ask one question, | 每次有东西丢失,她会问一个问题 |
[04:35] | “What do we do when we find the guilty party?” | “我们抓住那个人后该怎么处置?” |
[04:38] | And if they said, “Come down on them | 如果他们说:“敲下正义的法槌” |
[04:40] | “with that swift hammer of justice,” innocent. | 那就是无辜的 |
[04:44] | A clear conscience don’t need no mercy. | 无辜的人不需要仁慈 |
[04:47] | But if they said, “Officer Bessie, well, they may have had a reason.” | 但如果他们说 |
[04:51] | Blah, blah, blah, blah… | “警官,他们可能真有难言之隐” |
[04:53] | Well, nine times out of 10, that’s the anus they checked. | 十有八九该查查他们了 |
[04:57] | So, say we catch this whistleblower. | 假设我们抓到了这个告密的 |
[04:59] | What do you think I should do with them? | 我们要怎么处置他? |
[05:00] | We should give them a one-way ticket to Montego Bay. | 给他一张去蒙特格监狱的单程票 |
[05:04] | Where they keep all the al-Qaeda. | 那里都是恐怖分子 |
[05:07] | Uh, that’s Guantanamo Bay. Yes. | –那是关塔那摩监狱 –是的 |
[05:11] | You put them in jail for a long time, | 你把他们关进监狱去 |
[05:12] | you put them in jail for as long as you can. | 想关多久关多久 |
[05:14] | Well, I guess we’re all right, Michael. | 我想我们之间没事了,迈克尔 |
[05:16] | I want these people to really pay. I want them to suffer. | 我想让这些告密者付出代价 让他们饱受折磨 |
[05:19] | I’d prefer it if they died. | 最好弄死他们 |
[05:21] | Because it’s not right. | 因为他们先做了错事 |
[05:22] | Yeah. Okay. | –是的 –好的 |
[05:24] | Hey, Dwight. Hey, IT guy. | –嗨,德怀特 –嗨,IT仔 |
[05:26] | You mind if I get in there for a second? | –能让我过去一下吗? |
[05:28] | Oh, sure thing, go ahead. | –没问题,继续吧 |
[05:31] | Just… | 就… |
[05:33] | Dwight, what the hell? | 德怀特,你在干什么? |
[05:35] | Apache persuasion hold, that’s the hell. | 快从实招来 |
[05:37] | What are you doing to my computer? | 你要对我的电脑做什么? |
[05:38] | The lawyers are searching our hard drives for information on the leak. | 律师们在检查我们的硬件 以搜寻告密的人 |
[05:42] | Thanks a lot, Big Brother. | 谢谢了,老大哥 |
[05:43] | You’re with Big Brother? | 你是跟老大哥一伙的? |
[05:44] | Okay, go ahead. I got nothing to hide. | 好的,继续,我没什么可藏的 |
[05:46] | Wait, are they searching all our computers? | –他们要检查所有的电脑? |
[05:48] | Yeah. | –是的 |
[05:49] | I already got to yours, Kev. | 你的已经检查完了,凯 |
[05:54] | No, that’s cool. Sometimes I run. | 没什么,有时候我会跑跑 |
[05:58] | I’m a runner. | 我喜欢跑步 |
[06:00] | Everybody knows it was Andy, | 大家都知道是安迪 |
[06:02] | and it is not fair for us all to take the fall for his big, stupid mouth. | 让我们所有人为他的大嘴巴负责 是不公平的 |
[06:06] | Ridiculous, Angela. | 太荒谬了,安杰拉 |
[06:08] | And like I’m going to believe one of his spurned lovers. | 好像我会信他的情人似的 |
[06:10] | Look, he’s been complaining about this for a while. It’s not crazy. | 他都抱怨这事儿好久了,这可以理解 |
[06:20] | Okay, Dwight. Hold that thought. | –好的,德怀特 –先别说出来 |
[06:22] | I don’t want to waste your time | 我不想浪费你时间 |
[06:23] | and I wouldn’t dare waste mine. | 我也不敢浪费自己的时间 |
[06:25] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[06:26] | Now, I don’t know exactly who did it, | 我不知道到底是谁干的 |
[06:28] | but I have a list right here. | 但是我这里有个名单 |
[06:32] | You should fire the following people. | 你应该把这些人炒了 |
[06:34] | Well, I’m inclined to believe you. | 我愿意相信你 |
[06:36] | Why would I disparage a company that has | 让我发财发到不敢想象的公司 |
[06:37] | made me rich beyond my wildest dreams? | 我为什么会玷污它的名誉? |
[06:39] | Yeah, I noticed you’ve had a great year. | 我发现你今年很不错 |
[06:41] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[06:42] | You turning that money into more money? | 你让钱变得更多了吗? |
[06:47] | Are you referring to alchemy? | 你是说炼金术? |
[06:50] | I don’t like to tell a man what to do with his money, | 我不喜欢告诉别人 怎么处理自己的钱 |
[06:52] | but if you ain’t investing in property, | 如果你不投资房产 |
[06:53] | then you’re dumber than a dummy. | 那简直比傻子还傻 |
[06:55] | I’m not dumb, I’m smart. | 我不傻,我很聪明 |
[06:57] | Well, buy property. That’s my advice. | 那就去买房产,这是我的建议 |
[07:01] | Is there something that you would like to say to me? | 你有什么话要告诉我吗? |
[07:04] | About talking to the press? Uh, I do… No… | –关于跟媒体泄露信息的? –我不… |
[07:07] | I didn’t do that. Okay? | 不是我干的,好吗? |
[07:11] | Didn’t do it. I don’t believe you. | –不是我做的 –我不信你 |
[07:13] | I swear on the graves of my parents who aren’t even dead yet. | 我拿我还未过世的父母的坟发誓 |
[07:16] | That’s a little much. All right, all right. | 这有点过头了,好吧 |
[07:18] | I don’t care. That’s how much, I swear. | –我不管,我就这么发誓 |
[07:20] | Okay, I believe you. I believe you. | –好了,我信你 |
[07:21] | How come no one’s giving Darryl any crap? | 为什么没人怀疑达瑞尔? |
[07:23] | He was more bothered about it than me. | 他比我更烦这事 |
[07:28] | Did you tell anyone outside of this office | 你跟这办公室以外的人说过 |
[07:31] | that the printers were catching on fire? | 打印机着火了吗? |
[07:35] | Yeah, I did. | 是的,我说过 |
[07:38] | I was talking to this girl at a bar. | 我当时正跟酒吧里一个女孩聊天 |
[07:40] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 |
[07:41] | I think she could sense my sadness. | 我想她能感受到我的悲伤 |
[07:43] | And I found out too late that she was a copyeditor at the Trib. | 我后来才知道她是《部落》的编辑 |
[07:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[07:48] | Was she cute? | 她可爱吗? |
[07:49] | No. Oh, God, Darryl. | –不 –天呐,达瑞尔 |
[07:52] | I basically swore up and down that none of my employees did it. | 我信誓旦旦保证不是我的员工做的 |
[07:56] | And then I find out that one of my best ones did. | 然后我发现竟是我最优秀的 员工之一做的 |
[07:58] | And now he’s probably going to get fired for it. | 现在他很有可能要被炒鱿鱼 |
[08:02] | And if that is not poetic justice, I don’t know what is. | 如果这还不算罪有应得 我不知道什么算是了 |
[08:07] | Sounds like you were as blind-sided by this as I was. | 看来你也和我一样被蒙蔽了 |
[08:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:11] | And we didn’t find anything on your computer. | 我们没在你电脑上找出什么 |
[08:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:14] | Except this. | 除了这个 |
[08:17] | Wow. This is just a mystery novel that I’ve been working on. | 这是我正在写的一部悬疑小说 |
[08:21] | I know what it is. I skimmed the first chapter. | 我知道,我读了一下第一章 |
[08:24] | I’m just curious, | 就是好奇问一下 |
[08:25] | why would a man who hates people | 为什么一个憎恨人类的男人 |
[08:27] | want to have a relationship with a maid? | 想和一个女佣在一起? |
[08:30] | I don’t know… The way I look at it, | –我不知道… –我认为 |
[08:32] | there’s only one of two reasons. | 一定是这两原因中的一个 |
[08:34] | He knows a secret about her that she doesn’t know herself. | 他知道了一个 |
[08:38] | Or he wants to use her services to mop up after a murder. | 连她自己都不知道的秘密 或者他想利用她去清理谋杀现场 |
[08:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:46] | Write your own damn novel. | 写你自己的小说去 |
[08:49] | It was me. | –是我 |
[08:50] | What was you? | –什么是你? |
[08:53] | You were the leak? Okay, | –你是泄密者? –好吧 |
[08:55] | I’m talking to this woman at day care, | 我那时在育儿所跟一个女的聊天 |
[08:57] | she’s telling me all about her amazing trip to Vietnam. I have nothing. | 她跟我说着她美妙的越南之旅 我什么都没得说 |
[09:00] | I tell her our printers catch on fire spontaneously. | 我不自觉地就把打印机着火这事跟她说了 |
[09:03] | Why’d you do that? Her husband’s a reporter. | –你为什么要这么做? |
[09:04] | Yeah. | –她老公是个记者 |
[09:05] | So, now everyone hates Andy, and it’s this whole mess, | 现在每个人都讨厌安迪 还有这个烂摊子 |
[09:08] | and I don’t know what to do. Okay, just relax. | –我不知道该怎么做 –好吧,放松 |
[09:11] | Just need to relax. | 你要放松 |
[09:13] | I could tell Jo, or I could tell Michael. | 我可以告诉乔或者告诉迈克尔 |
[09:17] | This is a very good idea. This is good. | 这是好主意,很好 |
[09:19] | Let’s get all the bad ideas out now. Flush them out. | 我们先把所有的坏主意都说出来 然后冲走 |
[09:21] | You leaked it? | 是你说的? |
[09:23] | I don’t know what to do. Do I go tell Jo or… | 我不知道该怎么办,我该告诉乔还是… |
[09:25] | I don’t want everyone to keep blaming the wrong person. | 我不想让大家一直错怪别人 |
[09:27] | I don’t know what the best plan is, Pam. | 我也不知道最好该怎么做,潘 |
[09:31] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[09:32] | My mind is going a mile an hour. | 我脑袋在飞速运行 |
[09:34] | That fast? | 飞速? |
[09:37] | Two whistleblowers. Two. | 两个告密者,两个 |
[09:40] | I always thought Darryl and Pam | 我之前老觉得达瑞尔和潘 |
[09:41] | might get me fired for something I said. | 会因为乱说话而让我被炒 |
[09:47] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[09:56] | I weirdly know exactly what you’re saying to me. | 我竟然知道你在跟我说什么 |
[09:59] | So, I’ll see you in Meredith’s van in five minutes. | 五分钟后在梅瑞狄斯的货车上见 |
[10:00] | Okay, you didn’t need to actually say that. | 你不用真的说出来 |
[10:04] | I have never seen so many parking tickets. | 我没见过这么多违章停车的罚款单 |
[10:07] | All right, this is just messed up. | 这简直一团糟 |
[10:08] | No, you know what’s messed up? | 不,你知道什么是一团糟吗? |
[10:10] | This situation all up in here is what’s messed up. | 我们现在这状况是一团糟 |
[10:13] | We need to brainstorm, we need to get out of this. | 我们要想办法解决这件事 |
[10:15] | Brain-hurricane, come on. Think. What have we got? | 头脑风暴,来吧,快想,有什么想法? |
[10:18] | Um… | |
[10:20] | Hey, guys, sorry I’m late. | 嗨,不好意思我迟到了 |
[10:22] | We’re not going for yogurt. | 我们不是去喝酸奶的 |
[10:23] | It’s okay, she’s cool. She also whistle-blew. | 没事,她也是告密者 |
[10:25] | Guys, I couldn’t help it. It is so boring where we work. | 各位,我忍不住了 我们工作的地方实在太无聊了 |
[10:28] | I mean, it’s as interesting as a morgue. | 像停尸房那么有意思 |
[10:30] | It might be less interesting than a morgue. | 可能还没停尸房那么有意思 |
[10:32] | Hey, hey, it’s as interesting as a morgue. | 它就像停尸房那么有意思 |
[10:35] | Of course I’m the leak. I think I tweeted it. | 我当然就是告密者,是我发的微博 |
[10:37] | I can’t control what I say to people. | 我控制不了自己跟别人说什么 |
[10:38] | I spend the whole day talking. | 我一整天都在说话 |
[10:40] | I mean, I video chat, I skype, I text, I tweet, I phone, I woof. | 我视频聊天,用网络聊天,发短信 微博,打电话,还上汪汪网 |
[10:44] | Woof is a site that I’m launching to be | “汪汪”网站是我进军 |
[10:46] | the last word in social networking. | 社交网站的最新成果 |
[10:47] | For just $12.99 a month, Woof links up | 只需12块99一个月 |
[10:49] | all your communication portals, | 汪汪能连接你所有的沟通渠道 |
[10:50] | so you are always within reach. | 让你们随时随地都能联系上 |
[10:52] | It’s part of the dog pack, as I call it. | 我称为狗群的一部分 |
[10:53] | But look, why tell you, | 听着,我能演示给你们看 |
[10:56] | when I can show you? | 干什么还费口舌? |
[10:59] | I just sent myself a woof. | 我刚给自己发了一个汪汪 |
[11:04] | Ryan, you have a woof on line one. | –莱恩,一号线有一个汪汪 |
[11:06] | Thank you, Erin. | –谢谢,艾琳 |
[11:08] | Woof! | 汪汪! |
[11:09] | Okay, here’s what we do. I say we just smash all the computers. | 好了,我们就这么干 我们把所有的电脑都砸了 |
[11:13] | We destroy the evidence. No evidence, no case. | 销毁证据,没证据就不能立案 |
[11:16] | Wouldn’t we get fired for smashing all the computers? | 我们把电脑都砸掉不会被炒鱿鱼吗? |
[11:18] | No, okay, not all the computers. Just our computers. | 不会,好吧,不是所有电脑 就我们自己的 |
[11:21] | That idea sucks. PAM: I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 这主意太糟了 |
[11:23] | Just don’t say no. | 别说不 |
[11:24] | Mike, you know you don’t have to turn us all in. | 迈克,你不用告发我们全部人的 |
[11:28] | All you need is one scapegoat. | 你只需要一只代罪小羊羔 |
[11:31] | Uh, if you turn me in, I’m turning in Darryl. | 如果你告发我,我就告发达瑞尔 |
[11:33] | That’s just what we need, another black man in prison, you know? | 我们的监狱正需要更多黑人,是吗? |
[11:36] | Nobody’s going to prison. Okay? | 没人要进监狱,好吗? |
[11:40] | All right, Michael, you need to convince Jo to go easy on us. | 好吧,迈克尔 你要去说服乔饶了我们 |
[11:44] | And then we’ll all confess once we know our jobs are safe. | 只要能保住工作,我们就说实话 |
[11:47] | Okay, you can count on me. | 好的,交给我 |
[11:52] | Let me give you a hand. | 让我帮你一把 |
[11:53] | Ready? On three. | –准备好了吗? –数到三 好了吗? |
[11:57] | Oh, shoot. Got it? | 该死,你可以吗? |
[11:59] | Got it. | 可以 |
[12:02] | Dwight Schrute. | 德怀特舒特 |
[12:03] | The property you’re looking at is in great shape. | 您考察的房产各方面状况良好 |
[12:05] | By the way, it has a very spacious basement office. | 另外,它还有宽敞的地下办公室 |
[12:08] | Basement office? You mean like a lair? | 地下办公室?你是说像藏身之地? |
[12:13] | Hey, Jo. Michael. | –嘿,乔 –迈克尔 |
[12:16] | I was thinking about our little leak problem. | 我刚才考虑了一下泄密问题 |
[12:18] | I was up all lunch thinking about | 午饭时我一直在考虑 |
[12:19] | what we should do to this individual. | 该怎么处理这个人 |
[12:22] | You know what I think we should do? | 你想知道我的想法吗? |
[12:24] | We make them come to work. And we work them, | 我们让他们来上班,然后修理他们 |
[12:27] | and we make them sit next to all the people they screwed over. | 然后让他们和被害惨的人挨着坐 |
[12:31] | And we pay them, | 然后给他们薪水 |
[12:33] | but we make them feel like they did something really wrong. | 但是要让他们有内疚感,让他们知错 |
[12:38] | The one question I have is, “Do we give them a Christmas bonus?” | 我只有一个疑问 |
[12:40] | I say yes, it’s Christmas, | “我们还给他们圣诞节奖金吗?” 是的,毕竟是圣诞节 |
[12:43] | but right after, they’re back into the thick of it. | 但之后他们又开始工作 |
[12:46] | Michael Scott. | 迈克尔斯科特 |
[12:49] | What do you know? | 你知道些什么? |
[12:51] | What? | 怎么? |
[12:54] | It doesn’t matter what I know. | 我知道什么不重要 |
[12:55] | If it doesn’t matter, then tell me. Why? | –既然不重要就告诉我 –为什么? |
[12:57] | Because I wanna deal with it the way I deal with it. | 因为我要按我的方式来处理 |
[13:00] | Well, deal with this. | 那你先处理我 |
[13:04] | Empathize with me for a moment. | 给我点同情心 |
[13:06] | I came up here with a big problem, | 我手上有那么大的问题要处理 |
[13:07] | and now, I’ve got a branch manager | 我的分公司经理却来跟我冷战 |
[13:09] | who’s giving me the silent treatment. | |
[13:13] | Speak to me. | 你给我说说 |
[13:15] | Speak. | 快说 |
[13:21] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[13:22] | What? | 什么? |
[13:26] | Are you leaving? Oh, my. Should I continue with the investigation? | 你要走了?我的天… 我还要继续调查吗? |
[13:44] | Are you gonna kill me? | 你要杀我灭口吗? |
[13:52] | I just need you to come by later and sign a few forms. | 我只是要你一会过来签几张表 |
[13:54] | Okay. What time works for you? | –好的 –你什么时候能来? |
[13:58] | Mr. Schrute? What time works? | 斯克兰顿商业区 舒特先生?什么时候方便? |
[14:03] | Cancel it. I want you to make an offer at 1725 Slough Avenue. | 斯克兰顿商业区 取消那个,我想让你给 斯劳弗大道1725号楼出价 |
[14:09] | Make them an offer they can’t refuse. | 出个他们拒绝不了的价 |
[14:11] | No, on second thought, lowball them. | 不,转念一想,还是出低价 |
[14:14] | Don’t call me till you have it. | –搞不定的话别找我 |
[14:16] | But… | –但是… |
[14:19] | Are we going someplace far away? | 我们要去很远的地方吗? |
[14:21] | I know you said no questions, | 我知道你说过不许问问题,但是… |
[14:26] | but I have an early dinner that I need to get to. | 我得赶去参加 |
[14:30] | With the chief of police. | 和警察局长的饭局 |
[14:32] | I’m very relieved to learn it wasn’t you. | 知道不是你做的时候,我松了口气 |
[14:35] | All right. Stan, you’re up. | 好的,斯坦,该你了 |
[14:38] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[14:40] | What a rich timbre your voice has. | 你的声音好深沉 |
[14:43] | Okay, I am prepared to conclude the investigation. | 好了,我要总结下调查结果 |
[14:47] | And? You did it. | –结果是? –你做的 |
[14:50] | What? Based on what? | 什么?有什么证据? |
[14:53] | Just all the evidence. And it really seems like it was you. | 所有证据指明你的可能性最大 |
[14:57] | Can we all agree to say that it was Andy for now | 大家都赞同并接受是安迪做的 |
[14:59] | and sit with it, see how it feels? | 结论就是如此,大家想说点什么吗? |
[15:01] | All right, sounds good. Okay. | –好,听起来不错 |
[15:03] | Guys, I think that seems a little unfair. | –各位,我觉得这样有点不公平 |
[15:04] | I mean, I feel like we don’t definitely know it was Andy. | 我感觉大家并不确定就是安迪 |
[15:07] | Yeah, you know? I mean, for all we know, it could have been Jim. | 好吧,知道吗? 据大家所知也可能是杰姆 |
[15:12] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[15:13] | Michael. I have rights. | –迈克尔 –我有权保持沉默 |
[15:15] | Let’s just talk. | –我们聊聊 |
[15:17] | I am not going to tell you anything. | –我不会告诉你任何事 |
[15:19] | Honey, you don’t seem like your normal self. | 亲爱的,你有点不对劲 |
[15:23] | Well, I’m going through a little bit of a rough patch. | 因为我现在很为难 |
[15:25] | Mama Jo knew there was something up. | 我知道这里面有猫腻 |
[15:27] | The whole year, actually. | 实际上,这一整年都是 |
[15:30] | My favorite restaurant closed down. Oh. | 我最喜欢的饭店关门了 |
[15:32] | I hate that. | 我不喜欢那个 |
[15:33] | And my new favorite restaurant sucks. | 我的新最爱饭店也不行 |
[15:39] | I bought a video camera last year | 去年我买了个摄像机,在看录像带时 |
[15:41] | and I was looking at the tapes, | |
[15:43] | and there were only, like, 12 minutes that I felt was worth taping. | 发现只有12分钟的内容是值得记录的 |
[15:47] | The whole year. | 一整年 |
[15:49] | And most of that was just birds in my condo complex. | 里边大部分还是我住宅区的鸟 |
[15:52] | What is that? | 就是那样 |
[15:56] | And I miss Holly. | 我还想念霍莉 |
[15:58] | Who’s Holly? | 霍莉是谁? |
[15:59] | Holly Flax. From the Nashua branch. | 霍莉弗拉克斯,纳舒厄分公司的 |
[16:03] | Best HR rep that Dunder Mifflin has ever seen. | 米福林有史以来最好的人力资源代表 |
[16:08] | It has not been a blockbuster year for me financially. | 从经济上说,也是没什么惊喜的一年 |
[16:11] | My Blockbuster stock is down. | 我的投机股跌了 |
[16:14] | I think that the real question is, | 我想现在最关键的是 |
[16:17] | “Who is the whistleblower?” | “谁是告密者”? |
[16:20] | Just… | 真是… |
[16:21] | I may have heard from an old client and I may have immediately | 我之前可能从某个老客户那听说过 然后把这些消息迅速散播到 |
[16:24] | started spreading the news to other clients and potential clients, yeah. | 其他客户和潜在客户那里 |
[16:28] | But I’m not here to talk about that. | 但我不打算在这坦白 |
[16:30] | I’m here to talk about Suck lt. Suck lt… | 我要说去死… |
[16:33] | Gabe, I told you all about the printers. | 盖比,我跟你说过打印机的事 |
[16:36] | I mean, it could be you, Gabe. | 也有可能是你,盖比 |
[16:38] | Yes, it’s totally obvious. I mean, that’s the point. | 是啊,太明显了 |
[16:39] | I think we all can agree it’s either Gabe or Angela. | 我觉得大家应该同意是盖比或者安杰拉 |
[16:43] | It’s Angela. Get her, boys. | 是安杰拉,抓住她 |
[16:46] | Hey, guys. Sorry to interrupt. | 嘿,各位,抱歉打断你们 |
[16:48] | I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone. | 我只是想跟你们说再见 |
[16:49] | Through Teach For America, | 我要通过美国教育项目 |
[16:51] | I’m going to go down to Detroit | 到底特律去任教了 |
[16:52] | and teach inner-city kids about computers. | 教贫民区孩子学电脑 |
[16:54] | Not now. NICK: Yeah, it’s just that my friends | 不能现在走吧 |
[16:56] | are in the car waiting, so I thought I’d… | 我朋友的车在外边等着 所以我得… |
[16:58] | Phyllis, what’s this guy’s name again? | 菲利斯,这人叫什么来着? |
[17:00] | I don’t know. Is it Shadow or Garth? It’s something weird, I… | 不知道,影人或是嘉斯? 是奇怪的名字,我… |
[17:04] | My name is Nick. | 我叫尼克 |
[17:05] | Okay, well, “Nick,” we’re in a meeting. | 好吧,“尼克”,我们在开会 |
[17:08] | Okay, look, I get it, people. I’m the lame IT guy and everybody hates me. | 好吧,各位,我知道了 我是个IT男,所有人都讨厌我 |
[17:13] | Hey, listen, man, you can’t take it personally. | 听着,老兄,别往心里去 |
[17:15] | You call me “man”? I just said my name, | 你叫我老兄?我刚刚说了名字 |
[17:17] | just now. Did you forget it already? | 你已经忘了? |
[17:18] | No, | 没有 |
[17:21] | sport. | 哥们 |
[17:22] | You guys have 15 parties a week. You can’t learn my name? | 你们每周有15次聚会 |
[17:25] | Hey, hey, hey, IT guy. | 你记不住我名字? IT男 |
[17:28] | Here’s the story, champ. | 是这样的,老兄 |
[17:29] | None of us have spent a lot of time getting to know you, okay? | 我们没有人会花时间去了解你 |
[17:31] | We liked the last guy, Sadiq, because he kept to himself. | 我们喜欢上一个叫萨迪克的 因为他喜欢独处 |
[17:34] | And we also thought he might have been a terrorist. | 当然我们也以为他可能是恐怖分子 |
[17:36] | You know what? I’m going to leave you with one other thought. | 我再跟你说一个想法 |
[17:38] | Inner-city kids use computers for two things, games and porn. | 贫民区孩子用电脑做两件事 玩游戏和上黄色网站 |
[17:42] | So, good luck wasting your life, Lurch. | 所以祝你好运 浪费自己生命去吧,鸟人 |
[17:45] | Thank you so much for that. | 真是多谢你了 |
[17:46] | I saw all of your hard drives. And guess what? | 我看过你们所有人的硬盘,你猜怎么? |
[17:49] | You’re not a photographer. And you definitely can’t fit into a size two. | 你不是摄影师,而你绝对穿不了二号 |
[17:52] | Darryl, man, you’re on Facebook. | 达瑞尔,你上脸书网 |
[17:54] | Why have you been telling people you’re not on Facebook? | 为什么你要告诉大家你不上? |
[17:56] | People want to be your friend, man. KELLY: Hey. | 大家都想和你做朋友 |
[17:58] | All right? And you… This guy. | 还有你…这个人 |
[18:00] | You’re the one who told the press. | 是你告诉媒体的,你给编辑发的电邮 |
[18:01] | You wrote an e-mail to the editor. | |
[18:03] | I saw it and I also saw a Quicktime movie | 我看到了,我还看到个视频短片 |
[18:05] | of your little printer fire test on your hard drive. | 打印机着火点测试 |
[18:07] | This guy’s the snitch, he’s the snitch. So, that’s it. Check it out. | 在你的硬盘里 这人是告密者,他是告密者 就这样,送你们这个 |
[18:13] | We’re going to believe that guy? | 我们要相信这人吗? |
[18:16] | When I was growing up, | 在我成长过程中 |
[18:18] | there was nothing better than being a big old business tycoon. | 觉得最棒的就是做个老大企业家 |
[18:22] | And I thought I’d break that glass ceiling | 我认为自己突破了传说中的无形天花板 |
[18:25] | and be a hero to all those little girls out there. | 我是所有小女孩中的英雄 |
[18:29] | And they’d make a Barbie out of me. | 她们还会给我做芭比娃娃 |
[18:33] | I hate that I sell cheap printers. | 我不喜欢卖便宜打印机的工作 |
[18:37] | I do. | 真的 |
[18:39] | But if I have to go out there in front of the press | 但如果让我去 |
[18:41] | and make one of them public apology recalls, | 面对那些媒体,公开道歉并召回 |
[18:45] | I mean, that’s all I’ll ever be remembered for. | 我是说 所有人就会记住我 |
[18:50] | Nobody will want to play with my Barbie. | 以后没人会和我玩芭比娃娃了 |
[18:55] | Well, you know, I would be willing, | 我愿意在适当场合 |
[18:57] | under the right circumstances, | |
[18:58] | to do that for you. | 为你做这些事 |
[19:00] | Oh, honey, surely you don’t want that. | 亲爱的,你肯定不想那么做 |
[19:06] | I surely do, and don’t call me honey. | 我的确愿意,别叫我亲爱的 |
[19:15] | Airplane II. | 《瞒天过海第二部》 |
[19:16] | I’m about to buy this building, you know? | 我要买这房子,你知道吗? |
[19:20] | You don’t say. | 不会吧 |
[19:22] | I own a one-eighth share in a rental property down in Pittston. | 我有皮茨顿八分之一的房产权 |
[19:25] | Well, I’m one-eighths proud of you. | 那我为你拥有那八分之一而骄傲 |
[19:30] | Enjoy that chair for now. | 趁现在好好享受那椅子吧 |
[19:33] | ‘Cause pretty soon you will be on your feet. | 因为很快你就得站着上班了 |
[19:36] | Like Buckingham Palace. | 像白金汉宫卫兵那样 |
[19:43] | Hey, Phyllis, have you seen my bag? | 菲利斯,看到我的包了吗? |
[19:47] | You deserve it. | 你自找的 |
[19:49] | Look, I didn’t want houses and schools | 我是不希望学校和房子被烧 |
[19:52] | to burn down and children to die. | 孩子们因此而丧命 |
[19:56] | Does that make me a hero? | –这样会让我成为英雄吗? |
[19:58] | No, it does not. | –不会 |
[20:02] | Well, it doesn’t make me the worst guy in the world, either. | 这样也不会让我 成为世界上最差劲的人 |
[20:05] | It does! | 当然会! |
[20:08] | Andy? Hey. | 安迪? |
[20:11] | I wanted to say that I think it was very brave of you to go to the press. | 我想说,你真勇敢 去告诉媒体 |
[20:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:25] | Yeah, you know. | 你知道的 |
[20:28] | Just seemed like the right thing to do. | –这是该做的事 |
[20:30] | Yeah. | –是啊 |
[20:37] | “We at Sabre have betrayed the trust | “我们萨布尔辜负了 |
[20:39] | “that we have built with our customers. | 消费者对我们的信任 |
[20:41] | “We regret our slow response and our lapse in candor and judgment. | “对于较慢的回应和 诚信与判断上的失误我们深表歉意 |
[20:46] | “At this time, we are issuing a full recall of all Sabre GH400 printers. | “现在,我们宣布召回 萨布尔所有GH400型打印机 |
[20:51] | “We will not rest until this problem is solved. | “我们会不遗余力解决这个问题 |
[20:54] | “There will be no questions.” Are there any questions? | “这是毫无疑问的”,还有问题吗? |
[21:03] | Hey, I appreciate you reading that statement. You looked pretty up there. | 感谢你在媒体前的声明 |
[21:06] | That was fun. | –你表现很好 –很有趣 |
[21:07] | I hope your rough patch ends soon. | 希望你能早日振作 |
[21:09] | Thanks. Today helped. | 谢谢,今天受益颇多 |
[21:11] | Well, give a shout if I can brighten your life. | 放手一搏,也许生活会有起色 |
[21:14] | Okay. Hey, you could transfer Holly back from Nashua. | 你可以把霍莉弗拉克斯调回来 |
[21:20] | Let me see what I can do. | 我看看能做些什么吧 |