时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Wow! Late every day this week. | 哇!这周每天都迟到 |
[00:06] | We signed Cece up for this daycare, | 我们把塞西送到了一个托儿所 |
[00:08] | and it’s on the other side of town. | 但是在城市另一边 |
[00:10] | The traffic… Why didn’t I think of this before? | –交通状况又… –我之前为什么没有考虑这个? |
[00:12] | Did you know that there is a daycare center | 你们知道这栋楼里要开一家托儿所吗? |
[00:14] | opening right here in this building? | |
[00:16] | Is there really? | 真的吗? |
[00:18] | Now that I own the building, I’m looking for new sources of revenue. | 既然我现在是这栋楼的所有者 我在想办法寻找的新收入来源 |
[00:21] | And a daycare center? | 开托儿所? |
[00:28] | Well, I guess it’s not an evil idea. | 我想这主意不邪恶吧 |
[00:29] | It’s just a regular idea, but there’s no good laugh for a regular idea. | 这想法很普通 但是普通的想法没办法让人大笑 |
[00:35] | Welcome to the Sesame Avenue Daycare Center | 欢迎来到芝麻街托儿所 |
[00:38] | for infants and toddlers. | 面向婴儿和幼童 |
[00:43] | You remember my cousin Mose? | 还记得我表兄弟莫斯吗? |
[00:45] | Welcome, children. | 欢迎 孩子们 |
[00:46] | Were you painting in the dark? | 你刚才是在抹黑刷墙吗? |
[00:48] | Wait, is this your place, Dwight? | 等一下 这是你的地方吗 德怀特? |
[00:50] | No, no, I like to think of it as the kids’ place. | 不 我想把这个看作是孩子的地方 |
[00:52] | Would you like a tour? | 你们想参观一下吗? |
[00:54] | I don’t think we really need it… | –我看没有必要了吧… |
[00:55] | Ooh, let’s take the tour, Pam. | –潘 我们还是参观一下吧 |
[00:56] | Yeah. Come on. | –好 –来吧 |
[00:59] | Here is the language skills and cognitive development area. | 这个区域专门发展语言和认知能力 |
[01:02] | These are English letters. | 这些是英文字母 |
[01:05] | I see you found our magical toy box, Jim. | 杰姆 看来你找到了我们魔法工具箱 |
[01:07] | These are actually forks and knives from the break room. | 这些是休息室的刀叉 |
[01:09] | Jim, to you and me, maybe. But, come on. | 杰姆 对于你我来说可能是的 但是 拜托 |
[01:12] | To a child’s imagination, that’s Mr. Fork, | 对于充满想象力的孩子来说 |
[01:14] | and Lieutenant Knife and Miss Fork. | 那是叉子女士 刀军士和叉子小姐 |
[01:16] | And a soy sauce packet. | 还有一包酱油 |
[01:21] | That shouldn’t have been in there. I’m embarrassed. | 这不应该出现在这里的 太尴尬了 |
[01:23] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别太自责了 |
[01:24] | We come fully equipped with a restroom, | 我们这里还配有卫生间 |
[01:27] | feeding trough, play bucket, | 喂食器 玩具桶 |
[01:29] | and room for a plant, in success. | 正在茁壮成长的植物 |
[01:31] | Who will be watching the children? | 谁来照看孩子们? |
[01:33] | No one. The door locks from the outside. Escape is impossible. | 没人 门从外面锁上 所以没可能逃跑 |
[01:35] | Prove it. | 证明给我们看 |
[01:37] | What… No. We’re gonna head outside. | –什么…不 –我们出去了 |
[01:39] | Just give it a whirl. I just wanna see how it works. | 我们试试看 我只是想看看具体怎么操作的 |
[01:41] | No, no, no, I… But I’ll tell you this. | –不 我… –但我跟你说 |
[01:43] | If this works out, I think we’re looking real good. | 如果这样行得通 我们前景很光明 |
[01:46] | I promise you, that door locks. | 我跟你保证 那扇门锁得死死的 (斯克兰顿 欢迎您) 办公室 |
[02:27] | What’s something you did… This is the worst! This is the worst! | –你有没有做过… –这是最恶劣的! |
[02:29] | You are the worst. I hate looking at your face. | 你是最恶劣的 |
[02:32] | I wanna smash it! | 我讨厌看着你这张脸 我想狠狠打烂它! |
[02:33] | Okay, you know what? I made a mistake. | 好了 你知道吗?我犯了个错误 |
[02:35] | I committed corporate punishment. | 我对员工进行体罚 |
[02:37] | My bad. | 我做错了 |
[02:39] | It’s over, it’s done. | 事情已经结束了 |
[02:42] | But, my punishment is worse than hell. | 但是我接受的惩罚 糟透了 |
[02:48] | Michael’s been assigned six hours of mandatory counseling | 迈克尔被强迫跟一个专业心理治疗师一起 |
[02:51] | with a trained professional. | 进行六个小时的心理治疗 |
[02:52] | I actually have a degree in social work. | 我有社工学的学位 |
[02:54] | I mean, I know a lot of people would just ask a few standard questions | 我知道很多人只会问点标准化的问题 |
[02:58] | and tick off a few boxes, | 在问卷上勾选几项 |
[03:00] | but I’ve got a chance to do some good here. | 但是我有机会真正做点好事 |
[03:03] | I know what you wanna ask me. | 我知道你想问我什么 |
[03:06] | “Did your mom ever see you naked?” | “你妈妈有没有见过你裸体?” |
[03:07] | We can do this with more privacy. | 我们可以在更私密的空间进行治疗 |
[03:10] | So you can molest me? | 这样你就可以对我动手动脚? |
[03:11] | Okay. I don’t think so. | 好了 我不同意 |
[03:13] | We’re gonna leave the blinds open, | 百叶窗得开着 |
[03:15] | so everybody can see what a big failure you are. | 这样大家就能看到你有多失败 |
[03:21] | That’s the key. | 这就是关键 |
[03:24] | Boycott the Steamtown Mall! | 抵制斯迪姆顿商城! |
[03:26] | Everyone, you heard me. | 大家 听我说 |
[03:28] | Cancel all your businesses with the Steamtown Mall! | 取消你们和斯迪姆顿商城的业务! |
[03:31] | The mall itself, or the stores in the mall? | 商城本身还是里面的商家? |
[03:33] | All of it! The mall, the stores, the kiosks. | 全部!商城 商店 售货亭 |
[03:36] | America’s one big mall. | 美国就是个大商城 |
[03:37] | Did something happen, Dwight? | 德怀特 发生什么事情了吗? |
[03:38] | Yeah, something happened. Oh, yeah. | 没错 确实发生了事情 |
[03:40] | Something happened, Jim. | –杰姆 当然有事发生 –那告诉我们究竟怎么回事 |
[03:42] | Well, tell us what it is. | 我们了解前因后果 好决定加入抵制行动 |
[03:43] | I mean, it’ll help to get some context so we can get on board. | 我们了解前因后果 好决定加入抵制行动 |
[03:46] | You don’t wanna know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[03:49] | I’d like you to imagine a place where you feel very peaceful. | 我希望你想象一个你觉得很宁静的地方 |
[03:53] | For me, it’s the walk from the yogurt shop to my car, | 对我来说 就是周日下午把女儿送走后 |
[03:56] | after I drop my daughter off on Sunday afternoons. | 从酸奶店走到我车子边的那一路 |
[04:03] | I’m glad Michael’s getting help. | 我很高兴迈克尔在寻求帮助了 |
[04:06] | He has a lot of issues and he’s stupid. | 他有很多问题 而且还特蠢 |
[04:08] | Look, I’m not gonna tell you that we have lower prices. | 听着 我不会跟你说我们的价格更低 |
[04:13] | Is price something that is important to you? | 价格对你来说重要吗? |
[04:18] | Okay, well, let me know if anything changes. | 好吧 如果情况有变 请通知我 |
[04:24] | Pam? | 潘? |
[04:27] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[04:29] | I don’t have this sales gene or whatever it is. | 我没有做销售的基因 |
[04:34] | Tell me everything’s gonna be okay. | 告诉我一切都会好起来的 |
[04:37] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[04:39] | Tell me I’m good at sales. | 告诉我我是个好销售 |
[04:41] | You’re good… You’re good at sales. | 你很不错…销售做得不错 |
[04:45] | The unfair thing about working in sales | 做销售最不公平的一件事就是 |
[04:47] | is that your salary is almost all commission. | 你的工资基本上全取决于佣金 |
[04:50] | So if you suck at sales, you make almost no money. | 所以如果你销售业绩不佳 基本上就拿不到钱 |
[04:56] | I guess that’s fair. | 也许这才算公平 |
[04:58] | Dwight. | –德怀特 |
[05:00] | What? | –什么? |
[05:01] | Did you call all my clients at the mall | 你是不是打电话给我在商城的所有客户 |
[05:04] | and cancel all my business while using the “F” word? | 取消我的业务 还对他们爆粗口? |
[05:10] | Yes, I did. | 没错 |
[05:11] | And I’m gonna do the same with all of your clients. | 我会对你们所有人的客户都如此的 |
[05:14] | No, you will not. | 不 你不能这样做 |
[05:15] | Oh, yes, I will. That mall is corrupt. | 我就要做 |
[05:18] | Okay, they’re appearancist! | 那个商城道德败坏 他们只看人外表! |
[05:20] | Okay, Dwight, we can’t do that. | 好了 德怀特 我们不能这么做 |
[05:22] | So why don’t you just tell us what happened? | 你干嘛不告诉我们到底发生了什么? |
[05:24] | Yeah. What happened, Dwight? | 是啊 德怀特 到底怎么回事? |
[05:25] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[05:29] | You guys know me. You know that I’m not one for fancy things. | 你们了解我的 知道我对于高级奢侈的东西没兴趣 |
[05:34] | But there was this one thing. | 但是有一个东西 |
[05:35] | It was in a fancy store, and it caught the corner of my eye | 在一家奢侈品店里卖 吸引了我的注意力 |
[05:38] | when I took Mose down to the mall | 我当时正带莫斯去来德爱测血压 |
[05:40] | to get his blood pressure at the Rite Aid. | |
[05:43] | And I thought, “You know, maybe I deserve this.” | 我就想“也许我买这个也不为过” |
[05:45] | You know, I’ve had a great crop yield this fall. | 今年秋天我家玉米地收成不错 |
[05:48] | So what happened? | 后来发生了什么? |
[05:50] | I went to the store and I pressed the buzzer, | 我去了那家店 按了门铃 |
[05:52] | and they looked right at me, and then they looked away. | 他们直直地看着我 然后移开了视线 |
[05:55] | And then I pressed the buzzer again, | 然后我又按了一次门铃 |
[05:57] | and they started taking pictures of me with their mobile phones. | 他们就开始用手机给我拍照片 |
[06:01] | I guess I’m not the kind of guy | 我想我这样的人配不上昂贵的东西吧 |
[06:03] | that’s good enough for precious heirlooms. | |
[06:06] | You know what, Dwight? You need to go back there, | 你知道吗 德怀特?你应该回到那里 |
[06:08] | and you need to Pretty Woman their asses. | 得像《漂亮女人》里那样甩脸给他们看 |
[06:10] | We should start our own mall. Yeah! | –我们应该自己开个商城 –没错! |
[06:12] | Wait, wait, wait. Actually, that’s a really good idea, Kelly. | 等一下 凯莉 你刚才说的主意很不错 |
[06:15] | What did I say? | 我说了什么? |
[06:16] | I talk a lot, so I’ve learned to just tune myself out. | 我是个话痨 我已经学会什么时候该闭嘴 |
[06:19] | Dwight, how about this? | 德怀特 这样如何? |
[06:20] | Instead of a boycott, | 我们不要抵制商场 |
[06:21] | you and I, together, go down to that store | 我们两个一起去那家商店 |
[06:24] | and we teach those snobs a lesson. | 好好给那些势利小人上一课 |
[06:26] | No, you and I, and I. | 不 你和我 还有我 |
[06:32] | I’m gonna come with you. Okay. | –我也跟你们去 –好 |
[06:35] | Good. All right. | 那好 |
[06:36] | Did you assume that I would automatically side | 你们以为我会自动地站在 |
[06:38] | with the rich, snobby shop owner? | 有钱势力的店主那边吗? |
[06:43] | How about now? | 现在你明白了吧? |
[06:48] | How about now? | 现在呢? |
[06:52] | How about now? | 现在呢? |
[06:56] | How about now? | 现在呢? |
[06:58] | What’s your favorite flavor of… | 你最喜欢什么口味的… |
[07:00] | One hour. What? | –一个小时 –什么? |
[07:02] | One hour. We’ve done one hour. | 一个小时 我们已经说了一个小时了 |
[07:04] | Let’s just speed this up. | 我们动作快点 |
[07:06] | Okay, keep it moving. I wanna do all six hours today. | 继续来 我想今天把六个小时说完 |
[07:09] | Look, I can’t count the hour if you don’t talk. | 听着 你不说话的时间不算数 |
[07:11] | No, no, no. No. | 不 |
[07:14] | I know my rights, all I had to do is sit here for six hours. | 我知道我的权利 我只需要坐在这里六小时而已 |
[07:17] | Do my time. | 接受惩罚 |
[07:18] | Michael, it’s up to me to check off the boxes, | 迈克尔 勾选选项取决于我 |
[07:20] | and I can’t do that unless I honestly… Do you know how… | –我不能乱选 除非我真的… –你知道如何… |
[07:22] | Do you have any idea how angry that is making me? | 你知道这样让我多气愤吗? |
[07:24] | Tell me. | 告诉我啊 (会议进行中) |
[07:27] | I think we might be about to maybe really get somewhere. | 我想我们可能就快要有所进展了 |
[07:30] | Yes, I will. I will talk all right. | 好吧 我说话 |
[07:34] | Be careful what you wish for, Toby. | 托比 你许愿的时候最好小心点 |
[07:38] | Apparently, there’s a famous Hollywood movie | 看来上世纪八十年代有一部好莱坞电影 |
[07:39] | from the 1980s, Beautiful Girl. | 叫做《美丽姑娘》 |
[07:42] | Pretty Woman. | 是《漂亮女人》 |
[07:44] | Pretty Woman. Apparently, it’s one of the | –《漂亮女人》 –据说那是史上 |
[07:46] | best revenge stories of all time, | 最好的复仇故事之一 |
[07:49] | in which this sex worker, who is the protagonist… | 电影里那个性工作者 也是主角… |
[07:53] | That can’t be right. Andy, how does it… No, no, no. | –这不太对劲吧 安迪 怎么会… –不 |
[07:55] | What? I wanna hear you tell it. | –什么? –我想听你来讲述 |
[07:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:59] | The sex worker is denied service at a fancy store | 一家奢侈品店拒绝提供服务给这个性工作者 |
[08:01] | because she does not look wealthy. | 因为她看上去没什么钱 |
[08:03] | She later returns, dressed in all the trappings | 她后来回到那家店 穿得极致奢华 |
[08:05] | of extravagant wealth, | 一副有钱人的样子 |
[08:07] | but instead of shopping… | –但是没有买东西… –朱莉娅罗伯茨进到商店里 |
[08:08] | Julia Roberts goes in the store, | 她说“我昨天来了这里 你们这帮人不愿意招呼我” |
[08:09] | she’s like, “I was in here yesterday, | 她说“我昨天来了这里 |
[08:10] | “and you people wouldn’t help me.” | 你们这帮人不愿意招呼我” |
[08:11] | And the shop girl goes, “Oh.” | 店员小姑娘说“噢” |
[08:13] | And then Julia Roberts goes, “You girls work on commission, right?” | 朱莉娅罗伯茨又说 “你们都是挣佣金的吧?” |
[08:16] | And the girl’s like, “Yeah.” | 那姑娘说“对” |
[08:18] | And Julia Roberts goes… | –朱莉娅罗伯茨说… |
[08:19] | “Big mistake. Huge.” | –“你犯了个大错 错大发了” |
[08:22] | I was telling… I was telling that. | 我…正要说呢 |
[08:24] | …paper supplies and ink cartridges to go with that? | …还要配点纸张和墨盒? |
[08:27] | Okay, sure. | 好啊 没问题 |
[08:29] | Who can I speak to in this office | 你们这里谁负责为窗户和窗帘 |
[08:31] | about saving on window treatments? | 提供可以节省成本的解决方案? |
[08:33] | I don’t know. | –我不知道 |
[08:34] | Is one of you the office administrator? | –你们谁是办公室主任? |
[08:39] | I am. | 我是 |
[08:42] | I’m the office administrator! | 我是办公室主任! |
[08:44] | Can I show you a few samples? | 我能给你看几个样品吗? |
[08:46] | We’re not interested. We’re not interested at all. | 我们没兴趣 一点没有 |
[08:52] | There are a few ways to get promoted. | 想要升职有几个途径 |
[08:55] | One is to wait for an opening and apply for it. | 一个是等着空缺职位然后申请 |
[08:58] | That’s the main way. | 一般都是这样的 |
[09:00] | But this could work. | 但我的方式也许也可以 |
[09:02] | Toby, can I really tell you anything? | 托比 我真的什么都可以跟你说吗? |
[09:04] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:05] | Well, the other night, I was sitting at the table, | 那天晚上 我坐在桌子上 |
[09:08] | eating my penis… | 吃着我的鸡鸡… |
[09:10] | I mean peas. | 我想说的是豌豆 |
[09:13] | That was weird. | 真奇怪 |
[09:14] | Ah, that’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[09:16] | I think it all stems from the fact that I was… | 我想这都来源于… |
[09:21] | I was probed. | 我被用刺针刺探过 |
[09:24] | By an alien life force. An ALF. | 被外星人军队 |
[09:28] | ALF. | 外星人军队 |
[09:30] | You know, I might have actually been probed by ALF. | 我可能真的被外星人军队用刺针刺探过 |
[09:34] | You might think he’s a puppet. | 你可能觉得他是个傀儡 |
[09:37] | You never see the lower half, but there’s a lower half. | 你从没见过下半身 但是有下半身 |
[09:40] | Office administrator. | 办公室主任 |
[09:41] | So when did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事情? |
[09:44] | A few months ago. | 几个月之前 |
[09:46] | I was talking to someone at corporate, | 我跟集团那边的人谈话 |
[09:48] | who isn’t there anymore. Mmm-hmm. | 那人现在已经不在那里了 |
[09:49] | And I think the paperwork just got lost in the shuffle. | 我想升职的文件可能是被搞丢了 |
[09:53] | Can you believe that? Typical. | –你能相信吗? –经常发生的 |
[09:54] | Yeah, totally. Well, congrats. | 当然了 恭喜你 |
[09:56] | Thanks, yeah. So, I’m just gonna take care of stuff around the office | 谢谢 所以我会负责办公室里的各种事务 |
[10:00] | and get paid a reasonable salary. We need that, right? | 拿一份不错的薪水 我们需要个办公室主任的 对吧? |
[10:02] | Totally. That’s great. | 当然了 太好了 |
[10:03] | I get paid $40,000 a year. | –我年薪四万 |
[10:05] | Great. | –太棒了 |
[10:06] | Maybe $50,000. $50,000? | –也许还能到五万 –五万? |
[10:08] | No, not $50,000. | 不 没有五万那么多 |
[10:09] | $41,000, I think. | –四万一千吧 |
[10:11] | $41,000. | –四万一千 |
[10:13] | $41,500. | 四万一千五百 |
[10:14] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[10:20] | Before me stands your coworker, Dwight Kurt Schrute. | 站在我旁边的是你们的同事 德怀特科特舒特 |
[10:24] | Dwight, show them all sides. Turn around. | 德怀特 给他们看看各个角度 转身 |
[10:26] | Now, today we need your help turning Dwight into a gentleman. | 今天 我们需要大家的帮助 把德怀特打造成一个绅士 |
[10:29] | A gentleman, who is a rich snob, | 一个绅士 同时还是个有钱的势利小人 |
[10:32] | who will go into shopping malls | 那种会跑到购物中心 |
[10:34] | and drop huge amounts of cash on clothes. | 一掷千金买衣服的人 |
[10:37] | Is he still doing this boycott? | 他还要抵制商城吗? |
[10:38] | No, no, this is instead of the boycott. Yeah. | 不 这就是替代抵制行为的 |
[10:41] | Your shirt and tie are disgusto-barfo. | 你的衬衫和领带都特没有品味 |
[10:44] | Agreed. Really? | –同意 –真的吗? |
[10:45] | Maybe something not so monochromatic. | 也许该换点没那么枯燥的 |
[10:47] | Not so matching. | 颜色别那么搭 |
[10:48] | Wait, less matching to appear more rich? | 等等 颜色不搭反而显得有钱? |
[10:51] | The glasses are a little… | 眼镜有点… |
[10:56] | I liked them. | 我很喜欢的 |
[10:57] | I thought they were kind of cute. | 我觉得还有点可爱呢 |
[10:59] | Yeah, I liked them, too. | 对 我也挺喜欢的 |
[11:02] | I can’t see. | 我看不见东西了 |
[11:03] | Say stuff like, “Good morning, good afternoon.” | 记得说“早上好 |
[11:05] | People appreciate that. | 下午好”这样的话 人们很喜欢听的 |
[11:06] | Wait, I see you every day. Can I say, “Good month?” | 等一下 我每天都见到你 我能说“本月好”吗? |
[11:09] | I’m telling you how to do this, man. | 伙计 我是想给你出主意 |
[11:11] | If someone offers you a cocktail, | 如果有人请你喝鸡尾酒 |
[11:13] | accept, but keep your wits about you. | 欣然接受 但是别太激动 |
[11:15] | Okay. “Please” and “thank you” go a long way. | –好 –“请”和“谢谢”一定要常说 |
[11:17] | Copy. Thank you. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[11:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:23] | Please. | 请 |
[11:25] | I think he’s got it. | 我想他准备好了 |
[11:27] | And I was raised by wolves. | 我是被狼群养大的 |
[11:30] | I was 25 years old before I saw my first human being. | 我25岁才第一次看到人类 |
[11:34] | Wait, is it a full moon tonight? | 等一下 今晚是月圆之夜吗? |
[11:41] | Come on, Michael. These are all fake stories. | 拜托 迈克尔 这些都是你编的 |
[11:46] | Yes, yes, they are all fake stories. | 对 都不是真的 |
[11:48] | What sort of twisted mind would come up with weird stories like that? | 什么样扭曲的脑袋才会想出 这样奇怪的故事? |
[11:51] | Three hours, we’re halfway done. | 三个小时 我们进行了一半了 |
[11:53] | How? | 怎么会? |
[12:02] | Hey, do you have a second? Yeah. | –嘿 你有时间吗? –有 |
[12:05] | Well, as I’m sure you know for the past few months, | 我相信你肯定知道过去几个月 |
[12:07] | I’ve been the office administrator, | 在你们来接手之前 |
[12:09] | since right before you guys took over. | 我都在做办公室主任 |
[12:10] | Right, of course. | 对 没错 |
[12:12] | And I haven’t gotten paid yet. | 我还没有领到薪水 |
[12:14] | I’m not blaming you. | 我不是在怪你 |
[12:16] | Thank you so much. | 多谢你了 |
[12:18] | I just think somebody lost the paperwork. | 我只是觉得有人把文件弄丢了 |
[12:20] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[12:21] | Can you get every department head’s signature on this | 你能找每个部门经理签字 |
[12:23] | so I can back this up to corporate? | –我好可以返回给总部吗? |
[12:24] | Yes, absolutely, right away. | –当然了 马上就去 |
[12:29] | You know what, Michael? You’re right. You win. | 你知道 迈克尔?你说得没错 你赢了 |
[12:32] | This is pointless. We’re not getting anywhere. | 这样做毫无意义 我们一点进展都没有 |
[12:35] | I got a bunch of fun stuff, in case my daughter ever comes over. | 我这里有很多很有意思的东西 给我女儿来这里的时候准备的 |
[12:39] | Why don’t we just run out the clock | 我们何不玩游戏 画画 聊天 |
[12:41] | by playing games, drawing some pictures, talking? | 把剩下的时间耗完? |
[12:52] | We present to you, for your final comments and approval, | 我们在此为各位呈现全新的德怀特K舒特 |
[12:55] | Dwight K. Schrute. | 欢迎提出建议 等待大家的批准 |
[12:59] | Go get them, Dwight. | –上吧 |
[13:00] | Wish us luck. | 德怀特 –祝我们好运吧 |
[13:02] | Thank you. Dwight. | –谢谢 –德怀特 |
[13:08] | All done. | 好了 |
[13:09] | Disposable cameras are fun, although it does seem wasteful | 一次性相机很有意思 虽然有点浪费 |
[13:12] | and you don’t ever get to see your pictures. | 而且永远都看不到自己的照片 |
[13:15] | If it’s an important event that you want to remember, | 如果事情对你来说很重要 想铭记起来 |
[13:18] | I recommend using a real camera. | 我建议你使用货真价实的相机 |
[13:19] | But I don’t care if I forget today. | 但是我忘了今天也不要紧 |
[13:24] | We could play something more complicated if you’d like. | 你想的话 我们也可以玩点更复杂的 |
[13:26] | This is plenty complicated. | 这已经很复杂了 |
[13:27] | So you’ve played it before? | 所以你之前就玩过? |
[13:29] | I played it once or twice with Jeff. | 我跟杰夫玩过一两次 |
[13:31] | Who’s Jeff? | –杰夫是什么人? |
[13:32] | Jeff was my mother’s boyfriend, | –杰夫是我妈妈的男朋友 |
[13:34] | who she married. | 后来他们结婚了 |
[13:35] | So, her husband and your stepdad. | 所以是他丈夫和你的继父 |
[13:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:40] | Yeah, I guess I never thought of it that way, though. | 对 看来我以前从来没有这么想过 |
[13:44] | Did you guys do much stuff together? | 你们在一起做很多事情吗? |
[13:46] | Yeah, you know what, he took me to a baseball game once, | 对 |
[13:49] | I remember. | 我记得他带我去看过一次棒球比赛 |
[13:50] | It was weird, though. They took the pitcher out of the game, | 比赛很奇怪 他们把投手弄出局了 |
[13:53] | and I felt really bad | 我觉得很难过 |
[13:55] | because the pitcher wasn’t gonna be able | 因为投手再也不能跟他的朋友一起打球了 |
[13:56] | to play with his friends anymore. | |
[13:58] | But Jeff said that the manager was making | 但是杰夫说经理让投手出局 |
[14:00] | a really good move by taking the pitcher out. | 是非常明智的一步 |
[14:03] | He really respected the manager. | 他很尊重那个经理 |
[14:07] | It’s working. | 我的办法有效 |
[14:10] | I’m doing it. | 我在给他做心理治疗了 (米福林 200号套间) |
[14:16] | What? | –干嘛? |
[14:17] | My place, tonight. Wear this. | –今晚来我家 穿这身 |
[14:20] | Do you have your card? | –你带你的卡片了吗? |
[14:21] | Yes. | –带了 |
[14:24] | Don’t forget the pipe. | 别忘了烟斗 |
[14:26] | It’s really sad that your dog ran away, | 你的狗跑丢了真是让人难过 |
[14:27] | but why did it keep you from going to the park? | 但是为什么你就因此不想去公园了? |
[14:31] | I was afraid I would find him in the park playing with another kid. | 我怕我会在公园里发现他在和其他孩子玩耍 |
[14:34] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:35] | I guess that’s why I thought he ran away in the first place, | 可能是因为我觉得他跑了就是因为这个 |
[14:38] | to find a kid he liked better. | 想要找个自己更喜欢的孩子 |
[14:39] | Dogs don’t do that. | –狗不会这样做的 |
[14:40] | Right? | –对吧? |
[14:41] | Why would a dog do that? | –狗怎么可能会这样? |
[14:42] | I don’t know. | –我不知道 |
[14:43] | When I hear myself say it, it just sounds ridiculous. | 我听着自己这么说 觉得特别荒唐 |
[14:46] | But I never said it out loud, so… | 我从没有大声说出来过 所以… |
[14:52] | It’s very important for you to be liked, isn’t it? | 你觉得让别人喜欢自己很重要 是吗? |
[14:55] | Well, let’s not get too… | 嗯 我们不要说得那么… |
[14:59] | This isn’t a counseling session. | 这又不是心理治疗 |
[15:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:08] | You son of a gun. | 你这个混蛋 |
[15:12] | You son of a bitch. Wow, okay. | 你这个混蛋 好了 |
[15:15] | I’m just trying to help you, Michael. | –迈克尔 我只是想帮你 |
[15:16] | You bitch, God! | –你这个混蛋 天哪! |
[15:18] | Michael. You’re very helpful, aren’t you? | –迈克尔 –你帮了大忙了 对吧? |
[15:20] | You try to help everybody. I’m trying to. | –你想要帮助所有人 –我是想 |
[15:22] | Do you wanna play another game? | 你想玩别的游戏吗? |
[15:24] | I just wanna… You are good. | –我只想… –你很厉害的 |
[15:25] | But you know what? You can’t help people. | 但你知道吗?你帮不了别人 |
[15:26] | You couldn’t help your marriage. | 你自己的婚姻你就挽救不了 |
[15:28] | Hey… Lose. You lose. | –嘿… |
[15:29] | I don’t need your help. | –你输了 我不要你帮忙 |
[15:31] | Nobody needs your help. | 没人需要你帮忙 |
[15:32] | Nobody wants it! You can’t help anybody. | 没人想要你帮忙!你帮不了任何人 |
[15:35] | I don’t need your help! | 我不需要你帮忙! |
[15:38] | Am I gonna make you cry? | 我是要把你弄哭了吗? |
[15:40] | Just fill them out any way you want. | 你想怎么填都随你 |
[15:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:43] | Have Erin fax them back to corporate. | –让艾琳把这个传真回总部 |
[15:44] | Will do. | –我会的 |
[15:45] | Okay, filled out. Good. | 好了 填完了 很好 |
[15:48] | Thank you, doctor. Take two of these and call me in the morning. | 谢谢你 医生 我恨死你了 你明早再给我打电话吧 |
[15:53] | Hey, Michael? | 嘿 迈克尔? |
[15:55] | About three months ago, I was talking… | 大概三个月之前 我跟… |
[16:04] | There are a lot of one-person departments here, | 这里很多部门都只有一个人 |
[16:06] | so there’s a lot of department heads. | 所以就有很多部门领导 |
[16:09] | But I’m off to a good start. | 但是我开头不错 |
[16:11] | Oh, man, if I can pull this off, it will be the scam of all scams. | 天哪 如果我能办成这事 骗术真的可以上天了 |
[16:17] | And yet, very helpful to everyone. | 而且还对大家都有益处 |
[16:20] | So corporate got your evaluations, | 总部拿到你的评估报告了 |
[16:22] | and they wanted me to double-check. | 他们想让我来确认一下 |
[16:24] | Is that really how you feel about Michael’s situation? | 你真的觉得迈克尔的情况是这样的? |
[16:27] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:28] | That is not how he seemed to me. | 但我觉得他不是这样的 |
[16:32] | I thought he seemed fine. | –我觉得他看上去没问题 |
[16:33] | You marked “severe” in all the categories, | –你在所有类别下都选择了“严重” |
[16:35] | including “at risk for homicidal behavior.” | 其中包括“杀人的危险” |
[16:41] | I saw a TLC show on Kate Walsh’s home office. | 我在TCL台看了一个凯特沃什 家里办公室的节目 |
[16:44] | All corkboard. | –都是软木板 |
[16:45] | We can do that. | –我们可以办到 |
[16:47] | Right in here? Easily. | –就在这里? –很简单的 |
[16:48] | Knock, knock. Pam? Perfect. | 不好意思 潘?太好了 |
[16:51] | I was hoping to talk to the office administrator | 我想跟办公室主任说一下 |
[16:53] | about a little office administration problem. | 一个办公室管理方面的问题 |
[16:56] | But of course. Great. | –没问题啊 –太好了 |
[16:59] | The problem, unfortunately, is about | 问题很不幸的是针对 |
[17:02] | the office administrator. | 办公室主任本身的 |
[17:05] | I have gone through everything from the past three years. | 我查阅了过去三年的文件 |
[17:08] | There is nothing that says that you’re office administrator. | 没有任何一份说你担任办公室主任 |
[17:11] | So weird that there’s no paperwork. | 好奇怪 居然没有相关文件 |
[17:13] | At all. | 完全没有 |
[17:15] | Although, like, unlikely things happen all the time. | 虽然小概率事件也常常发生的 |
[17:19] | My best friend in high school, | 我中学最好的朋友去了澳大利亚 |
[17:21] | she went to Australia, Canberra I think, | 应该是堪培拉吧 |
[17:22] | and she met this guy who lived only two streets away from her in America. | 她认识了一个在美国时住在她家 两条街之外的男人 |
[17:26] | Pam, I don’t want to accuse you of anything. | 潘 我不想给你乱扣罪名 |
[17:29] | I just want everything to be back the way it’s supposed to be. | 我只是想一切回到应有的样子 |
[17:33] | Can you just admit… Admit… | 你能承认…承认… |
[17:38] | Admit what? | 承认什么? |
[17:39] | I don’t want to say it. | 我不想说出来 |
[17:47] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[17:48] | Mmm-mmm. | |
[17:49] | Say that I’m lying, or say I have the job. | 说我在说谎 或者说我真有这个职位 |
[17:51] | Make a definitive statement, Gabe. | 说个清楚明白 盖比 |
[17:53] | Statements of such a nature, while they have their place, are overused | 这样的声明 虽然有时候有用 但很多时候 |
[17:55] | in a competitive business environment. | 在竞争激励的生意场被滥用了 |
[17:57] | Great. Well, let me know if you need a new chair, | 那好 如果你需要新椅子 |
[18:00] | or anything that an office administrator can handle. | 或者任何办公室主任管辖范围内的东西 尽管跟我说 |
[18:04] | Will do. | 会的 |
[18:08] | Could I get one of those nameplates that says “Gabe Lewis”? | 能给我弄一块写着 “盖比刘易斯”的名牌吗? |
[18:13] | For sure. Anything else? | 当然了 还有别的需要吗? |
[18:17] | I’ll get it right away. | 我马上就去办 |
[18:20] | The first lesson of watching World Poker Tour at 2:00 a.m., | 在凌晨两点看国际扑克巡回赛 学到的第一课 |
[18:23] | you play the opponent, not the cards. | 就是想着怎么对付对手 而不是牌本身 |
[18:29] | Is that what we’re here for? | 我们来这里就为了这个? |
[18:30] | A crystal wizard. I like it. | 一个水晶巫师 我很喜欢 |
[18:33] | It’s a pewter wizard holding a crystal. | 一个白镴巫师拿着个水晶球 |
[18:37] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[18:39] | You know you can’t buy that now, right? | 你知道你现在不能买下这个 对吧? |
[18:42] | And I can come back and get it for you later. | 我可以晚点过来帮你买 |
[18:43] | But I’m saying right now, we can’t do that. | –我说的是现在 |
[18:45] | Right. | 我们不能买 –好 |
[18:46] | ‘Cause I’m here for one thing, revenge. | 因为我来的目的只有一个 复仇 |
[18:47] | That’s it. Okay. | –没错 –好 |
[18:49] | Let me know if I can help you with anything. | 有什么可以帮到您的吗? |
[18:51] | Excuse me, sir. | –不好意思 |
[18:52] | Yes? | 先生 –嗯? |
[18:54] | I was here yesterday, and you refused to wait on me. | 我昨天来过 你拒绝为我提供服务 |
[18:57] | I remember, yes. I’m terribly sorry about what happened. | 我记得 没错 我对于发生的事情很抱歉 |
[18:59] | You work on commission, don’t you? | 你是拿佣金的 是吗? |
[19:01] | No. Stop, stop, stop. Hold on one second. | –不 –别说了 等一下 |
[19:02] | Did you just say you remember him? | –你刚说你记得他? |
[19:04] | Of course. | –当然了 |
[19:05] | But he looks much less threatening now. | 但现在看上去威胁性小多了 |
[19:07] | What does that mean? | –你什么意思? |
[19:08] | We had a safety concern. | –我们昨天是出于安全考虑 |
[19:10] | We very politely indicated that he’d be welcomed back… | 我们很有礼貌地表示很欢迎他回来… |
[19:12] | Good morning. …if he were in accordance | –早上好 –…如果他遵守 |
[19:14] | with our dress policy. What? | –我们对着装的要求 –什么? |
[19:16] | But the bloodstained hands… | 但是满是鲜血的手… |
[19:23] | It was beet juice. | 那是甜菜汁 |
[19:25] | I’m a beet farmer… I’m very sorry. | –我是种甜菜的农民… –我很抱歉 |
[19:27] | Good sir, I happened to have been working a very long day that day. | 先生 我那天正好忙活了一整天 |
[19:32] | When I came to your fine… | 当我来到您高贵的… |
[19:34] | You are so… I’m gonna… Okay. | 你真是…我要…好了 |
[19:37] | Listen, you can’t treat… Thank you. Good morning, sir! | 听着 你不能对… 谢谢你 早上好 先生! |
[19:41] | Okay, let’s go. Come on. | 好了 我们走吧 走 |
[19:43] | You made a big mistake! Huge! | 你犯了个大错 错大发了 |
[19:47] | There it is. All right. | 说出来了 好了 |
[19:51] | That was pretty good. | –表现挺不错的 –谢谢 |
[19:52] | Thank you. Please. After you. | 请 你先请 |
[19:54] | – I’ll take the wizard. – Okay. | –那个巫师我买了 –好 |
[20:00] | You forged them. You forged the forms. | 你伪造的 伪造了表格 |
[20:04] | You filled them in and faxed them yourself. Yes. | –你自己填了传真过去的 –对 |
[20:06] | You remember that. Yes. | –你还记得 –对 |
[20:08] | But you had me so worked up that I made a mistake. | 但你气死我了 我搞错了 |
[20:11] | Unless a part of you made that mistake on purpose. | 也许你内心深处故意搞错的 |
[20:14] | You don’t make a mistake on purpose, Toby. | 托比 犯错不可能是故意的 |
[20:17] | Then it’s no longer a mistake. | 不然就不叫错误了 |
[20:21] | Gabe. He messed it up. | 盖比 他动了手脚 |
[20:24] | He messed up the forms, I bet. | 我肯定他对表格做了手脚 |
[20:27] | “I wanna mess everything up so I can fix it and keep my job. | “我想把一切搞砸 这样我就可以救场 保住我的饭碗” |
[20:32] | “Good thing I’m here, ’cause I do nothing. | “多亏我在这里了 因为我什么都不做” |
[20:34] | “I make everybody nervous.” | “我让大家紧张” |
[20:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:39] | That’s your notebook? | 那是你的笔记本? |
[20:41] | All right. All right. Let’s bang this out. | 好吧 我们想办法解决 |
[20:45] | Let’s do it to it. | 我们开始吧 |
[20:50] | That’s the office, huh? Mmm. | 这是办公室 对吧? |
[20:53] | Look at that. | 看看这个 |
[20:55] | Angela’s cat, yes. | 安杰拉的猫 没错 |
[20:58] | Why is Angela taller than Dwight? | 为什么安杰拉比德怀特更高? |
[21:03] | Right. Oh. | 是啊 |
[21:05] | I wonder why it feels like that. | 我在想为什么会是这种感觉 |
[21:07] | Psychiatrists tend to be more crazy than their patients. | 精神病医生结果比病人还疯狂 |
[21:11] | Therapists are whores. | 心理医生都很浪荡 |
[21:14] | Psychiatry is a narcissism machine. | 精神病学就是个自恋的机器 |
[21:17] | I learn more from Dr. Seuss than Dr. Freud. | 我从瑟斯医生身上学到的 比从弗洛伊德那里的要多 |
[21:20] | Earth. You don’t have to be crazy to live here. | 地球 不疯也可以住在这里 |
[21:23] | But it helps. | 但是有所帮助 |
[21:25] | I don’t know, just use the best one. | 我也说不好 用最好的就是了 |