时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Andy? | 安迪? |
[00:07] | Attend the tale Of Sweeney Todd | 观看斯威尼托德的故事 |
[00:11] | His skin was pale And his eye was odd | 他的皮肤苍白而双眼无神 |
[00:14] | Yes. | 是 |
[00:15] | He shaved the faces Of gentlemen | 让他剃胡子的绅士们 |
[00:17] | Who never thereafter Were heard of again | 从此消失在人间 |
[00:20] | He trod a path That few have trod | 他走一条很少人走的道路 |
[00:23] | Did Sweeney Todd | 就是斯威尼托德 |
[00:25] | The demon barber Of Fleet Street | 弗利特街的恶魔理发师 |
[00:29] | Did you write this? No. | -你写的吗? -不 |
[00:31] | Who did? Stephen Sondheim. | -谁呢? -斯蒂芬松德海姆 |
[00:32] | Who is he? | 那是谁啊? |
[00:33] | Swing your Razor wide, Sweeney | 把你的剃刀大力挥舞吧,斯威尼 |
[00:37] | Hold it to the skies | 把它高举向天 |
[00:41] | Freely flows the blood Of those who moralize | 让道德者的血自由的流出 |
[00:47] | What the hell is happening? | 到底发生什么事? |
[00:49] | We are the cast of Sweeney Todd: | 我们是《恶魔理发师》的演员 |
[00:50] | The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. | |
[00:52] | We open in a couple of weeks | 我们于两周后在斯卡兰顿这里 |
[00:53] | at the Loose Screw Playhouse, here in Scranton. | 的松螺丝剧场公演 |
[00:55] | And today, just doing a wee bit of viral marketing, gov’nor! | 今天只是在进行一点点的病毒式营销而已 |
[00:59] | – Attend the tale – Of Sweeney Todd | 观看斯威尼托德的故事 |
[01:03] | He served a dark and a vengeful God | 他崇拜黑暗且有复仇心理的神 |
[01:05] | He served a dark and a vengeful God | 他崇拜黑暗且有复仇心理的神 |
[01:09] | What happens then Well, that’s the play | 之后又怎么样呢 那就是戏剧内容了 |
[01:11] | And he wouldn’t Want us to give it away | 他总不想就此说出来 |
[01:15] | Not Sweeney Todd | 斯威尼托德不会这么做 |
[01:18] | The demon barber of Fleet | 弗利特街的恶魔 |
[01:21] | Street | 理发师 |
[01:23] | Wow! | |
[01:27] | Oh, that was amazing! That was awesome! | 那真棒!真棒极了! |
[01:31] | I auditioned for this! When did the cast list go up? | 我也去试镜了!演员名单什么时候公布的? |
[01:34] | Like a month ago. | -一个月前 |
[01:36] | Really? They didn’t call me! | -真的吗?他们没给我打电话! |
[01:40] | Who am I playing? | 我扮演谁呢? |
[01:43] | Andy? | 安迪? (斯克兰顿 欢迎您) (敦德 米福林) 办公室 |
[02:21] | Two comps for milady and her Gabe. It’s closing night. | 两张招待券给我的女孩和她的盖比 这是演出的最后一晚 |
[02:24] | Tomorrow we have to give the theater over | 明天我们就得把剧院让给 |
[02:26] | to the Scranton’s Miss Fitness Pageant. | 斯卡兰顿的健身女郎选美赛 |
[02:27] | I am so excited, but I just need one. Gabe can’t come. Sorry. | 我很兴奋可是一张就可以了 盖比来不了,抱歉 |
[02:31] | What? Yeah. | -什么? -是啊 |
[02:33] | That’s awful. Everyone’s gonna miss that guy. | 真糟糕 所有人都会想他的 |
[02:35] | Gabe is not coming, which is huge, | 盖比不来,这真是大件事 |
[02:38] | because my plan is to make Erin | 我的计划是让艾琳今晚就再次爱上我 |
[02:41] | fall back in love with me tonight. | |
[02:43] | Women cannot resist a man singing show tunes. | 女人无法拒绝唱着演出曲目的男人 |
[02:47] | It’s so powerful, even a lot of men | 那是多么的有力,很多男人也 |
[02:50] | can’t resist a man singing show tunes. | 无法拒绝唱着演出曲目的男人 |
[02:52] | Oh, who else is going? Everyone. | -还有谁会去呢? -所有人 |
[02:54] | Gabe seemed to think no one was going. | 盖比似乎以为没有人会去呢 |
[02:56] | What kind of terrible rumormonger is Gabe? | 盖比是怎么样的造谣者啊? |
[02:59] | He is woefully ill informed, all right? | 他的消息真不灵通,好吗? |
[03:01] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[03:04] | Everybody, you’re all coming to my show tonight, right? | 各位,你们今晚都会来看我演出,对吧? |
[03:07] | Andy, what time’s it start? | -安迪,它几点开始? |
[03:08] | 8:00 p.m. Sharp. | -晚上八点整 |
[03:09] | How long is it? Hour and 45… | -多长呢? -一小时45… |
[03:11] | No, I can’t make it. | 不,我来不了 |
[03:13] | They say that no one can take your pride, | 有人说没有人可以拿走你的自尊 |
[03:16] | but the people who cast Andy’s play, they took mine. | 但为安迪这戏剧选角的人 却拿走了我的自尊 |
[03:20] | Jim, Pam, you guys are in, right? | 杰姆,潘,你们会来的,对吧? |
[03:22] | Oh, we wanted to, but our sitter just fell through. I’m really sorry. | 我们原本要来的,但我们的保姆没法过来 真的很抱歉 |
[03:26] | Dwight? No, thank you. | -德怀特? -不,谢了 |
[03:29] | Last time I went to the theater, | 上次我到剧院去,一个打扮成 |
[03:31] | a man dressed as a cat sat on my lap. | 猫模样的男人坐在我的腿上 |
[03:35] | It would mean so much to me if you came to my show tonight. | 如果你可以来看我演出 这对我会很有意义的 |
[03:39] | I can’t, Andy. It’s too hard. | 我不行啊,安迪,太难了 |
[03:41] | That’s… | 那是… |
[03:44] | I put everything I had into that audition. Do you understand that? | 我把所有的都放进那次试镜 你明白吗? |
[03:47] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果会让你感觉好一些 |
[03:48] | no one who auditioned for the part of Sweeney Todd got that part. | 为那个斯威尼托德角色试镜的人 没有一个得到那个角色 |
[03:52] | They had to bring in a ringer. | 他们不得不外聘 |
[03:54] | This guy’s, like, world class. You should not feel bad. | 这个人像是世界级的 你不该不高兴的 |
[03:59] | I’m asking you, thespian to thespian, | 我在要求你,演员对演员 |
[04:01] | will you please be the bigger man and come to my show? | 你能不能当个大方的人来看我演出? |
[04:05] | I wish I could, Andy, but I can’t. | 我但愿我能,安迪,但我办不到 |
[04:08] | I have plans that night. | 我那个晚有约 |
[04:11] | I’m going to see a friend in a play called Sweeney Todd. | 我要去看一个朋友 他演出的戏剧是《恶魔理发师》 |
[04:16] | You’re that friend. I’m going to see your play. | 你就是那个朋友,我会去看你演出 |
[04:21] | Nice! | 很好! |
[04:23] | And scene. | 表演完毕 |
[04:25] | Listen, I would like you to take me to Andy’s play tonight. | (德怀特舒特 建筑业主) 听着,我要你今晚带我去看安迪的演出 |
[04:28] | Please, waste of time. | 拜托,浪费时间 |
[04:30] | You know what? Let’s just knock this out right now. | 你知道不? 不如就此止住吧 |
[04:32] | Disrobe. | 脱衣服 |
[04:33] | Angela? Don’t like her anymore. Not attracted to her anymore. | 安杰拉吗?不再喜欢她了 不再被她所吸引了 |
[04:38] | Just contractually obligated to make a baby with her. | 只是受合同约束和她造宝宝而已 |
[04:42] | Give me the punch card. No. | -把考勤卡给我 -不 |
[04:43] | If you want to punch the punch card, | 如果你要给考勤卡打孔 |
[04:44] | you have to take me to the show. | 你必须带我去看演出 |
[04:46] | That is not in the contract. | -那不在合同里 |
[04:47] | Well, there’s a lot of gray area in that clause. | -那条文里有很多灰色地带呢 |
[04:50] | Do you want to re-mediate? | 你要重新调解吗? |
[04:51] | All right, fine! I’ll go to your little show. | 好,行!我会去你那小小的演出 |
[04:55] | But I’m not wearing a cape. | -但我不会穿斗篷 |
[04:56] | Thank you. | -谢谢 |
[04:57] | Dwight and I have a contractual agreement | 德怀特和我有一份合约协议 |
[04:59] | to procreate five times, plain and simple. | 生儿育女五次,简单直接 |
[05:02] | And should he develop feelings for me? | 他是否应该对我产生任何感情? |
[05:06] | Well, that would be permissible under item 7C, clause 2, | 在第七项C,第二条里说明那是可允许的 |
[05:10] | so I would not object. | 所以我是不会反对的 |
[05:13] | Hey. How are those salads? | -嘿,那些沙拉怎样? |
[05:15] | It’s my own fault… | -都是我自己的错… |
[05:16] | My parents used to scramble to find babysitters | 我的父母以前也因保姆的事情很困扰 |
[05:20] | so they could take my little brother to do stuff. | 因为他们想带我的小弟弟出去 |
[05:22] | I understand how hard it can be. | 我理解那会有多难 |
[05:24] | I just… Tonight, I mean, if you could… | 我只是…今晚,我是说,如果你可以… |
[05:26] | We’ll keep looking. | 我们会继续找 |
[05:27] | Yes! Really? | -是的! -真的吗? |
[05:28] | I mean, who knows? Maybe I have a niece my family never told me about. | 我是说,谁知道呢?说不定我有个 从不知道的侄女儿呢 |
[05:31] | Oh, my gosh, that would be amazing. | 我的天,那真的太好了 |
[05:33] | Yeah. For a lot of reasons. | -是啊 -很多方面来说 |
[05:34] | Yeah, I know. Niece! | 是啊,我知道,侄女儿! |
[05:39] | Oh! Hey, guys. | 嘿,大家 |
[05:40] | You brought balloons to a play? | 你带气球来看戏剧? |
[05:42] | I did, because I am being the bigger man, | 是的,因为我要做个大方的人 |
[05:44] | and balloons are bigger than flowers. | 而气球比花大呢 |
[05:46] | It’s nice, like Up. | -很不错,像《冲天救兵》 |
[05:47] | Yes. | -是啊 |
[05:49] | Excuse me. Are you the guy that did an entire | 抱歉,你是那个在试镜时演出了 |
[05:51] | Law & Order episode for his audition? | 一整集《法律与秩序》的人吗? |
[05:56] | Nope. | 不是 |
[05:58] | – Guys? – Hey! | -大家? -嘿! |
[06:00] | Andy! Hey! | -安迪! -嘿! |
[06:01] | You all made it. Thank you so much. | 你们都来了,太谢谢你们了 |
[06:04] | You should actually thank Erin. | 其实你应该感谢艾琳 |
[06:05] | She’s the one who agreed to babysit. | 她答应给我们看顾宝宝 |
[06:09] | She’s babysitting? | 她当保姆? |
[06:10] | I really wanted to see Andy’s play, because he’s so, so talented, | 我真的很想看安迪演出 因为他是那么的有天赋 |
[06:14] | but I’ve been trying to get in the babysitting game forever. | 但我一直都希望能当保姆 |
[06:17] | The 13-year-olds in this town have a complete monopoly. | 这里13岁的孩子们似乎有这方面的专利 |
[06:21] | It’s almost like a babysitters’ club. | 就像是一个保姆俱乐部一样 |
[06:23] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[06:26] | This is, like, a huge opportunity for her. | 这对她来说像是一个极大的机会 |
[06:36] | This is ridiculous. | 真荒谬 |
[06:39] | You’d think they’d discourage people from bringing in balloons. | 你会认为他们会叫人别带气球进来 |
[06:42] | Hey, I think this guy playing Sweeney Todd is my plumber. | 嘿,我认为这个出演 斯威尼托德的人是我的水暖工 |
[06:45] | No, Darryl. This guy’s a world-class actor. | 不,达瑞尔,他是个世界级的演员 |
[06:49] | He doesn’t daylight as your plumber. | 他不会在白天当你的水暖工 |
[06:51] | No, it’s my plumber. Says so in his bio. | 不,就是我的水暖工,他的履历上这么说的 |
[06:53] | Apparently, the director discovered him doing karaoke. | 事实上,导演看到他唱卡拉OK |
[06:56] | It’s his first play. He didn’t even audition. | -这是他第一次演戏,他甚至没有试镜 |
[06:58] | Are you kidding me? Shh. | -你在开玩笑吧? |
[07:00] | If we don’t listen to the overture, | 如果我们不听序曲 |
[07:01] | we won’t recognize the musical themes | 那较后在他们回来时 |
[07:03] | when they come back later. | -我们会认不出音乐主题 |
[07:04] | All right, I’m sorry. | -好,抱歉 |
[07:06] | God. | 天 |
[07:08] | Attend the tale Of Sweeney Todd | 观看斯威尼托德的故事 |
[07:12] | His skin was pale And his eye was odd | 他的皮肤苍白而双眼无神 |
[07:16] | He shaved the faces Of gentlemen | 让他剃胡子的绅士们 |
[07:18] | Who never thereafter Were heard of again | 从此消失在人间 |
[07:20] | He trod a path That few have trod | 他走一条很少人走的道路 |
[07:23] | Did Sweeney Todd | 就是斯威尼托德 |
[07:26] | The demon barber Of Fleet Street | 弗利特街的恶魔理发师 |
[07:34] | He kept a shop In London town | 他在伦敦中心有家店 |
[07:36] | Excuse me, I think you may be in the wrong seats. | 抱歉,我想你可能坐错座位了 |
[07:42] | What if none of Their souls were saved | 万一他们的灵魂没有获得救赎怎办 |
[07:43] | They went to their Maker impeccably shaved | 他们为了毫无瑕疵的剃胡子 |
[07:46] | By Sweeney | 找斯威尼 |
[07:49] | By Sweeney Todd | 找斯威尼托德 |
[07:52] | The demon barber Of Fleet Street | 弗利特街的恶魔理发师 |
[07:58] | I feel you | 我感觉到你 |
[08:02] | Johanna | 约翰娜 |
[08:06] | I feel you | 我感觉到你 |
[08:10] | I was half convinced I waited | 我并不是很确定 我等待着 |
[08:12] | I work with that guy. | 那是我的同事 |
[08:14] | Satisfied enough To dream you | 梦见你已经让我很满足 |
[08:18] | Happily I was mistaken | 很高兴那是误会 |
[08:21] | Johanna | 约翰娜 |
[08:26] | Oh! There’s gum on the seat, and now it’s on my work skirt. | 座位上有香口胶 现在都粘到我的工作裙上了 |
[08:29] | I have to go change. | 我得去更衣 |
[08:31] | Too bad I’m not gonna explain anything that you miss. | 很遗憾我不会把你 错失的剧情复述给你听 |
[08:34] | Oh, Dwight, just move. | 德怀特,让开就是 |
[08:37] | Do they think that walls can hide you? | 他们认为这些墙真的能把你藏起来吗? |
[08:42] | His name’s Andy. He’s a terrible salesman. | 他叫安迪,他是个糟糕的业务员 |
[08:45] | I am in the dark beside you | 我在你身旁的暗处 |
[08:51] | What time is it? | 几点了? |
[09:00] | Michael! | 迈克尔! |
[09:02] | Shelby Thomas Weems, the director. | -谢尔比托马斯韦姆斯,导演 |
[09:03] | Hello. | -你好 |
[09:05] | I promise you that if you keep auditioning | 我答应你,如果你继续用 |
[09:08] | with a similar gusto… Okay. | -类似的热情来试镜… -好 |
[09:09] | …we are going to find a production with a role for Michael Scott. | …我们会找到让迈克尔斯科特 可以发挥角色的制作 |
[09:13] | Okay. Yes? | -好的 -好吗? |
[09:15] | Yes. Good. | -好 -很好 |
[09:16] | Good. Enjoy the second act. | -好 -好好享受第二段 |
[09:17] | You enjoy the second act. Have a refreshment. | -你好好享受第二段 -喝杯饮料吧 |
[09:18] | Thank you. You, too. | 谢谢,你也请 |
[09:20] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:24] | Come on, Dwight. | 别这样,德怀特 |
[09:26] | Why are you dressed like a seed catalog model? | 你怎么穿得像个 农产品目录模特儿? |
[09:29] | These are just my dirty old gardening clothes. | 这些只是我脏的旧园艺服装 |
[09:32] | They were all that I had in my car. | 我车里只有这些而已 |
[09:34] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:39] | Hey, Erin, it’s Pam. Hey, how you doing… | 嘿,艾琳,这是潘,你怎样了… |
[09:42] | No, no, don’t put Cece on the phone, because she can’t talk yet. | 不,别让茜茜听电话 因为她还不会说话 |
[09:46] | Okay. No, I was just calling to see how everything’s going. | 好,不,我只是打电话问问一切是否顺利而已 |
[09:49] | Yeah? Yeah? It’s good? | 是吗?是噢,那很好 |
[09:52] | The play? The play is kind of great. | 演出吗?演出相当不错 |
[09:54] | I mean, it’s fun to hear Andy sing in the appropriate setting. | 我是说,听见安迪在合适的 舞台环境里唱歌真的很棒 |
[09:59] | No, he’s really sorry you couldn’t make it, too. | 不,他也真的很遗憾你不能来 |
[10:02] | Yeah. So thank you so much again. We’re having a great time. | 是啊,再次非常感谢你 我们度过了美好的时光 |
[10:06] | Oh, they’re flashing the lights, so we should go in. | 他们在闪着灯光了,我们该进去了 |
[10:09] | Thanks. Bye. | 谢谢,再见 |
[10:11] | Okay, so we called, and everything’s fine. | -好,我们打电话了,一切都好 |
[10:12] | Everything’s fine. | -一切都好 |
[10:14] | We can relax. | -我们可以放松 |
[10:15] | We can relax. Let’s get our Sweeney on. | -我们可以放松了,去看我们的斯威尼吧 |
[10:16] | Then I go Walking with you-hoo | 然后我和你一起漫步 |
[10:20] | You-hoo | 和你 |
[10:22] | I warm me bones On the esplanade | 我在平坦的空地上让骨头暖和 |
[10:25] | Have tea and scones With me gay young blade | 和我年轻快乐的朋友一起喝茶吃烤饼 |
[10:28] | Hey, Michael! | 迈克尔! |
[10:29] | I’ll knit a sweater While you write a letter | 你写信时我就编制毛衣 |
[10:32] | Unless we’ve Got better to do-hoo | 除非我们有更好的事情做 |
[10:36] | Anything you say | 无论你说什么都好 |
[10:38] | Think how snug it’ll be Underneath our flannel | 想想我们的法兰绒下有多舒适 |
[10:42] | When it’s just you and me And the English Channel | 当只有你我和英吉利海峡时 |
[10:45] | In our cozy retreat Kept all neat and tidy | 在我们舒适且整洁的避难所里 |
[10:49] | We’ll have chums Over ev’ry Friday | 我们每周五都有好友到访 |
[10:52] | By the sea | -在海边 |
[10:53] | Anything you say | -无论你说什么都好 |
[10:54] | Don’t you love the weather | 难道你不爱这天气 |
[10:59] | Just checking my e-mails. | 只是在查看我的邮件 |
[11:00] | See if I got any last-minute “break-a-legs” | 看看有没有最后发过来的“祝演出成功” |
[11:04] | or “I-still-love-you” type texts. | 或“我仍然爱你”之类的信息 |
[11:08] | Doesn’t look like I got anything. Maybe on my Facebook wall. | 看起来不像有什么 说不定在我的脸书上吧 |
[11:19] | Unfortunately, in this ham-fisted production of Sweeney Todd, | 很不幸的,在这笨手笨脚的斯威尼托德制作里 |
[11:21] | the real terror comes from the vocal performances. | 真正的恐怖来自声乐表演 |
[11:24] | New paragraph. | 新段落 |
[11:26] | Mr. Todd! Mr. Todd! I found her! | 托德先生!我找到她了! |
[11:30] | You found Johanna. | 你找到约翰娜 |
[11:31] | That monster of a judge has locked her… | 那法官的妖怪把她锁在… |
[11:34] | üMUSICAL TONE PLAYING ON CELL PHONEä | |
[11:38] | Locked her away… | 锁起来… |
[11:40] | üMUSICAL TONE CONTINUES PLAYINGä | |
[11:44] | There’s a little bird fluttering around. Do hope it ceases chirping. | 有只小鸟在飞来飞去 希望它赶快停止啁啾 |
[11:52] | How is that funny? | 那怎么会好笑呢? |
[11:53] | The bird continues to call. Someone please turn off your bird. | 鸟儿继续在叫 |
[11:57] | ÜMUSICAL TONE CONTINUES PLAYINGä | 请把你的鸟儿关掉吧 |
[11:59] | Oh, for the love… Turn your phone off! There are signs! | 天哪…把电话关掉吧! |
[12:02] | Oh! | 都有告示了! |
[12:04] | It appears the bird was in mine own pocket this whole time. | 看来这鸟儿一直在我自己的口袋里 |
[12:08] | He’s gone to sleep now. I closed his beak. | 它现在睡着了,我把它的喙关掉了 |
[12:13] | What is the news of my darling daughter Johanna? | 我宝贝女儿约翰娜的消息怎么说? |
[12:16] | ÜMUSICAL TONE PLAYS ON CELL PHONEä | |
[12:18] | You know what? Let me just double check. | 你知道不?让我再看看 |
[12:20] | Make sure that bird… | 确保这鸟儿… |
[12:24] | Okay, good. It’s off. | 好,关掉了 |
[12:27] | I mean, silenced. I silenced it by killing it. | 我是说,静音了,我把它杀掉了 |
[12:31] | I’ve killed it! I’m a murderer! Just like you, Sweeney Todd! | 我把它杀掉了!我是个凶手! 和你一样,斯威尼托德! |
[12:34] | See? It all connects. | 看吧?这都有关联的 |
[12:38] | Not that I know you’re a murderer. | 这不代表我知道你是个凶手 |
[12:40] | My character doesn’t know that yet. | 我的角色还不知道呢 |
[12:43] | But I’m suspicious, because of all the razors that you have laying around. | 但我怀疑,因为你身边的那么多剃刀 |
[12:48] | And you spend time alone, | 而你都是单独一人 |
[12:51] | but you’re a barber, so that’s legit. | 但你是个理发师,所以那是合理的 |
[12:54] | So there’s that. | 所以就是那样 |
[12:56] | But… | 但… |
[12:57] | Where is Johanna? | 约翰娜在哪里? |
[12:58] | A madhouse. A madhouse? | -疯人院 -在疯人院? |
[12:59] | Yes, a madhouse. | -是的,疯人院 |
[13:01] | A madhouse? | -疯人院? |
[13:03] | Johanna is as good as rescued. | 约翰娜就像是已经获救了 |
[13:05] | Where do you suppose all the wig makers | 你认为伦敦的假发制造商都 |
[13:06] | of London go to obtain their human hair? | 从哪里取得人类头发的? |
[13:09] | Do you think… | 你认为… |
[13:12] | So you think… | 所以你认为… |
[13:24] | So you think… Fogg’s Asylum, why not? | -所以你认为… -福格的避难所,为什么不呢? |
[13:32] | Sounds like Cece. | 听起来像茜茜 |
[13:33] | Okay, I think everybody just needs to relax. | 好,我想所有人都只是需要放松而已 |
[13:35] | Oh, my God. Go, go. | -哦,我的天,快走 |
[13:37] | Oh, my God. | -我的天 |
[13:45] | That’s really irresponsible of Erin. She’s a terrible babysitter. | 艾琳真的太不负责任了 她真是一个糟糕的保姆 |
[13:53] | I just didn’t think you guys were gonna see us. | 我只是没想到你们会看到我们 |
[13:55] | We were just gonna stop by and then get some ice cream | 我们只是要过来这里 买些冰淇淋 |
[13:57] | and then go home. | 然后就回家 |
[13:58] | Okay, this was pretty simple. Right? | -好,这是很简单的,对吧? |
[14:00] | Why are you here? | -你为什么来这里呢? |
[14:01] | All you had to do was play with her | 你所要做的就是和她玩个30分钟 |
[14:03] | for, like, 30 minutes and then put her to bed. | 然后让她睡觉就好了 |
[14:05] | Then we were kind of hoping that you wouldn’t touch her again. | 然后我们都希望你不会再碰她 |
[14:07] | Babies shouldn’t have ice cream, by the way. | 顺便说一下,婴孩不该吃冰淇淋 |
[14:09] | I’m sorry. I just… I really wanted to see Andy. | 很抱歉,我只是…我很想看看安迪 |
[14:12] | You guys made it sound so un-missable, | 你们把它说得那么不容错过 |
[14:14] | and you set me up with a car seat and everything. | 而你也给我准备了汽车座位什么的 |
[14:16] | Well, the car seat was to take her to the hospital or… | 那汽车座位是要带她去医院还是… |
[14:19] | But why would I take her to the hospital? | 但我为什么要带她去医院呢? |
[14:21] | You know what, it doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter. | 你知道不,算了吧 没关系了 |
[14:24] | Why don’t I just take her home, and let you guys finish, | 不如我就带她回家 让你们看完 |
[14:26] | and then you should stay out as late as you want. | 然后你们可以在外面待到多晚都可以 |
[14:28] | No, we’re good. Thank you, though. | 不,我们没事了,谢谢你 |
[14:30] | Yeah. Thanks. | -是啊 -谢谢 |
[14:32] | Okay. All right, bye, Cece. | 好的,好,再见,茜茜 |
[14:34] | Okay. All right. | -好 -好的 |
[14:37] | Well, we’re never leaving the house again. | -那我们不再离开那房子了 |
[14:38] | Not together. | -不能一起离开 |
[15:07] | That was more horrifying than Nunsense. | 那比《修女》更恐怖 |
[15:09] | All that singing got in the way | 所有这些歌唱都阻碍了 |
[15:10] | of some perfectly good murders. | 一些非常好的谋杀案 |
[15:14] | Where’s my car? | 我的车子呢? |
[15:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:28] | Mmm! Fruit is so much better when it’s dried. | 水果干的时候好吃多了 |
[15:30] | I’ve already eaten, like, 30 apricots. | 我已经吃掉30个杏子了 |
[15:32] | Darryl? | -达瑞尔? |
[15:33] | Hey! | -嘿! |
[15:34] | Didn’t know you were gonna be here. | 不知道你会在这里呢 |
[15:36] | How’s the toilet? Silent. | -厕所怎的? -安静 |
[15:38] | Look, congratulations. Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[15:39] | I had no idea. This plumber has pipes. | 我真不知道,这水管工可真有两下子 |
[15:43] | Yeah, good job. Well done. | 是啊,干得好,真棒 |
[15:46] | You’re the guy who booed me. | 你是给我喝倒彩的人 |
[15:47] | Mmm-mmm. | |
[15:49] | No, there were a lot of people booing you. I wasn’t one of them. | 没,有很多人给你喝倒彩 我可不是其中之一 |
[15:52] | No, I saw you, and you were the only one. | 不,我看到你了,你是唯一的一个 |
[15:55] | Get your eyes checked, chucklehead. | 去检查眼睛吧,傻瓜 |
[15:57] | Be cool, Michael. I saw this guy kill a bunch of people. | 放松点吧,迈克尔 我看到这个人让不少人迷上了 |
[16:00] | Good work. Thank you. | -干得好 -谢谢 |
[16:05] | You didn’t have to boo him. | 你无需给他喝倒彩的 |
[16:06] | He was getting a lot of applause, | 他当时获得那么多掌声 |
[16:08] | and I just didn’t think it was indicative | 我只是不认为那代表着 |
[16:10] | of how people were really feeling. | 人们的真实感觉 |
[16:12] | How would you like it if we booed you? | -如果我们给你喝倒彩你怎样呢? |
[16:13] | That would never happen. | -那不会发生的 |
[16:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:17] | I appreciate the feedback. | 我感谢你的意见 |
[16:21] | I don’t like that at all. | 我完全不喜欢那样 |
[16:25] | Are you ready? | -你准备好了吗? |
[16:26] | Yes. | -是的 |
[16:28] | I’m so scared! Okay, kill me! Just kill me! Kill me! | 我很害怕!好,杀了我吧! 杀了我吧! |
[16:33] | Blood everywhere. Oh, no. | -到处都是血 -哦,不 |
[16:36] | I’m so glad we’re hanging out again outside of work. | 真高兴我们除了工作时间又在一起了 |
[16:38] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊,我也是 |
[16:41] | Okay, I kill you now. | -好,现在我杀你了 |
[16:42] | Okay. | -好 |
[16:44] | All right. | 好 |
[16:45] | All right, let’s do this. | 好了,我们开始吧 |
[16:48] | You know, actually, Dwight, I didn’t realize how far this walk was, | 你知道,其实,德怀特 我并不知道得走这么远 |
[16:50] | and I’m exhausted. | -而我累了 |
[16:52] | It’s okay, I smell. | -没关系,我很臭 |
[16:53] | No. No, no, no. I think I just want to go home, | 不,不,我认为我只想回家 |
[16:55] | but it’s okay. This can count as one of your times. | 但这没关系的 这就当作是你一次的时间 |
[16:58] | No, no, no. Contractually, we’re obligated to have sex. | 不,合约规定我们得有性行为 |
[17:01] | Well, I won’t tell if you don’t. | -如果你不说我也不会说的 |
[17:02] | I will tell. I will tell the mediator. | -我会说,我会告诉调解员 |
[17:07] | What… What are you… Oh, okay. | 什么…你这什么…好 |
[17:10] | Oh, was that in the way? Get rid of it. Oh! | 那个妨碍了什么吗?把它扔掉吧 |
[17:14] | Good night, Dwight. | 晚安,德怀特 |
[17:22] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[17:27] | These would have been your seats. Best seats in the house. | 这原本该是你的座位,全场最棒的座位 |
[17:30] | Lot of people think it would be the front row, but, actually, right here, | 很多人会以为那是在前排 但其实就在这里 |
[17:33] | this is where the speakers converge | 这是音箱的汇集点 |
[17:36] | and the sound just, like, nails you right here. | 而声音就像把你钉在这里 |
[17:39] | This is awesome. | 这真棒 |
[17:40] | Oh. | |
[17:42] | Sorry. Oh. Oh. | 抱歉 |
[17:43] | Hi, Gabe. | 嗨,盖比 |
[17:46] | Yeah, I just stopped by Andy’s cast party to say hi to everyone. | 是啊,我只是来安迪的演员派对 和所有人打招呼 |
[17:49] | Sure, I can pick you up some soup. What do you want? | 好,我可以给你买些汤 你要什么呢? |
[17:53] | That’s broth, Gabe. | 那是羹,盖比 |
[17:55] | Okay, I’ll see you soup. | 好,我待会儿汤你 |
[17:58] | Okay, I have to go. Thank you so much. | 好,我得走了,非常感谢你 |
[18:01] | This was so much fun, and I’m really sorry that I missed your play, | 这真好玩极了 我真的很遗憾没看你演出 |
[18:03] | but next time, I’ll be there. | 不过下次我会在那里的 |
[18:06] | Or here. Right here, I promise. | 或这里,就在这里,我保证 |
[18:08] | Awesome. Okay. | -很好 -好 |
[18:10] | See you later. | -待会儿见 |
[18:11] | Thank you. | -谢谢 |
[18:21] | It’s like The Hurt Locker. | 就像《拆弹部队》那样 |
[18:23] | This night was a disaster. | -今晚是场灾难 |
[18:24] | No, it was not a disaster. | -不,那不是灾难 |
[18:27] | It was weird, but it wasn’t a disaster. | 很奇怪,但不是灾难 |
[18:30] | I think we have, like, a gift bottle of Irish Cream. | 我想我们有一瓶礼品装的爱尔兰奶油力娇酒 |
[18:33] | Yeah? We could put that in orange juice. | -是吗? -我们可以把它放进橙汁里 |
[18:35] | Get it. Yeah? | -拿来吧 -好吗? |
[18:36] | Let’s get our juice on. Yeah. | -我们来喝果汁吧 -是啊 |
[18:41] | Found him. | 找到他了 |
[18:43] | Hey, what’s going on here? Post-show blues? | 嘿,发生什么事了? 演出后伤感吗? |
[18:47] | Yeah, I guess you could say that. | 是啊,我猜你可以这么说 |
[18:48] | Yeah, I get those every day after work. | 是啊,我每天下班后都有这感觉 |
[18:51] | Your show was really great, Andy. | 你的演出真的很棒,安迪 |
[18:52] | Interesting subject matter. I’m surprised you pulled it off. | 有趣的话题呢 我想不到你会完成它 |
[18:56] | It was like amateur hour. | -那就像是菜鸟时段那样 |
[18:58] | It was an amateur production, technically. | -确实是菜鸟制作,技术上来说 |
[18:59] | Oscar, enough with the sass, please! God! What is wrong with you? | 奥斯卡,别再那么莽撞了,拜托! 天!你少了那根筋啊? |
[19:03] | Andy, listen to me. | 安迪,听我说 |
[19:05] | Look me in the eye. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[19:07] | I thought that you were awesome. | 我认为你演的很棒 |
[19:08] | Stop just saying that. | -别再口不对心了 |
[19:10] | I am not just saying that. | -我没有口不对心 |
[19:11] | You can trust that I am telling you the truth. | 你可以相信我是说真的 |
[19:13] | I booed someone tonight. I have no filter. | 我给某人喝倒彩了,我没有保留 |
[19:16] | And if I thought you were terrible, I would have booed. | 如果我认为你演的很糟 我也会喝倒彩的 |
[19:19] | And if I thought you had done a better job, | 如果我认为你做得更好 |
[19:20] | I would be saying nicer things right now. | 我也会说比这更好的话 |
[19:23] | But I thought that you were exactly awesome. | 但我认为你就是确切的很棒 |
[19:26] | No better, no worse. | 贴贴切切 |
[19:30] | Thank you. That feels good. | 谢谢,感觉很好 |
[19:31] | I did not say that to make you feel good. I just said it. | 我并不是为了让你感觉很好才说的 我只是说出来而已 |
[19:36] | Total integrity. | 真诚而完整 |
[19:37] | Andy, sing us another song. | 安迪,给我们再唱首歌 |
[19:39] | Thanks, but I feel like a loner right now. | 谢谢,但我现在想要一个人 |
[19:41] | Come on, Andy. You were the highlight. | -别这样,安迪,你是焦点所在 |
[19:42] | Come on, Andy, seriously. | -来吧,安迪,说真的 |
[19:44] | Andy! Andy! | -安迪!安迪! |
[19:45] | Andy! | -安迪! |
[19:46] | Andy! Andy! | 安迪! |
[19:48] | Okay, all right. | 好,行 |
[19:50] | I try to say goodbye And I choke | 我尝试说再见但我哽咽了 |
[19:53] | Try to walk away And I stumble | 尝试走开但举步蹒跚 |
[19:56] | Though I try to hide it It’s clear | 虽然我尝试要把它隐藏 它太显著 |
[19:58] | My world crumbles When you are not here | 你没在这里时我的世界就垮了 |
[20:02] | I play it off but I’m dreaming of you | 我假装不在意但我会梦见你 |
[20:07] | I keep my cool But I’m fiending | 我装着冷静但我已崩溃 |
[20:11] | – I try to say goodbye – And I choke | 我尝试说再见但我哽咽了 |
[20:14] | Try to walk away And I stumble | 尝试走开但举步蹒跚 |
[20:17] | Though I try to hide it It’s clear | 虽然我尝试要把它隐藏 它太显著 |
[20:20] | My world crumbles When you are not near | 你没在身边时我的世界就垮了 |
[20:23] | My world | 我的世界 |
[20:26] | It crumbles | 垮了 |
[20:27] | When you are not here | 当你没在这里时 |
[20:46] | In the criminal justice system, | 在刑事司法系统里 |
[20:48] | the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups, | 分别有两组独立但相等重要性的人 |
[20:52] | the police who investigate the crimes, | 调查罪案的警察 |
[20:54] | and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders. | 还有提控罪犯的检控官 |
[20:56] | These are their stories. | 这些是他们的故事 |
[21:01] | I’m just a cleaning lady. | 我只是个清洁工人 |
[21:04] | A dead body! | 一具尸体! |
[21:06] | He wrapped his belt around his own neck. | 他把腰带绕着自己的脖子 |
[21:09] | It looks like a classic case of autoerotic asphyxiation. | 看来是自发性窒息的经典案件 |
[21:12] | Yeah, looks like everybody’s tightening their belts in this economy. | 是啊,看来在这经济环境下 |
[21:15] | ÜHUMMING LAW & ORDER THEMEä | 所有人都把腰带拉紧了 |
[21:19] | Last time you saw the victim, was he happy? | 你上次见到受害人时,他快乐吗? |
[21:21] | Last time I saw this John he was… | 我上次看到这约翰他… |
[21:25] | He wasn’t a victim, if you know what I’m talking about. | 他不是受害人,如果你明白我的意思 |
[21:27] | Thank you. No! | -谢谢 -不! |
[21:28] | That was just part… I was just getting into the first act. | 那只是一部分… 我刚刚要进入第一节 |