时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Mmm. | |
[00:08] | Necesito un bueno worker. | 西班牙语 |
[00:10] | Tu es fuerte. Come on. | 西班牙语 来吧 |
[00:21] | We don’t go with that man. | 我们不会跟那男人走的 我见过有几个人跟他走了之后 就再没回来过 |
[00:22] | I’ve seen several men go with that man and none come back. | 我见过有几个人跟他走了之后 就再没回来过 |
[00:26] | We’ve lost friends… | 我们失去了好几个朋友 |
[00:28] | We don’t know what he does with them. | 不知道他把他们怎么了 |
[00:32] | I don’t wanna talk about it anymore. | 我不想再提这事了 |
[00:35] | I pick up day laborers | 我会在路边找临时工 |
[00:36] | and tell them that they’ll get paid at 6:00 p.m. | 跟他们说下午6点就给他们钱 |
[00:38] | At 5:45, a certain I.N.S. Agent, | 每次5点45的时候 |
[00:41] | by the name of Mose Schrute, | 一个叫莫斯斯库鲁特的移民局探员 |
[00:43] | throws them in the back of a van, | 就会把他们抓上一辆货车 |
[00:45] | drops them off in the middle of Harrisburg | 在哈里斯堡扔下他们 |
[00:46] | and tells them it’s Canada. | 然后告诉他们那里是加拿大 |
[00:51] | Tu es un bueno worker? | -你干活卖力吗? |
[00:52] | Si. Yo muy bueno worker. | -是的 我是个非常棒的工人 |
[00:54] | Yel acento… Donde are you from? | 你的口音 你哪来的? |
[00:57] | Scranton. | 斯克兰顿 |
[00:58] | Y… before that, la Philadelphia. | 那之前在费城 |
[01:01] | You speak English? Yes. | -你会说英语吗? -会 |
[01:03] | I’m really good at English. Okay, good, me too. | -我英语很好 -很好 我也是 |
[01:04] | Get in the car. Okay. | -上车吧 -好 |
[01:08] | Who is this guy by our cars? | 在我们车旁的那人是谁? |
[01:10] | That is my new maintenance worker, Nate, | 他是我新的维修工 内特 |
[01:12] | and you’ll be happy to know that he’s taking care of | 你们应该很高兴地发现 |
[01:14] | that hornet’s nest that you’ve been griping about. | 他会把你们一直在抱怨的 那大黄蜂巢搞定 |
[01:17] | Yeah. I got stung up my dress. | 是啊 我的裙子被叮了个洞 |
[01:18] | Poor hornet. | 可怜的大黄蜂 |
[01:20] | I’ve left him all the tools he needs. | 我把所有有用的工具给了他 |
[01:21] | This is do or die. | 这是一场生死战 |
[01:23] | If he chooses correctly, he’ll conquer the hornets. | 如果他选对了工具 就能征服大黄蜂 |
[01:25] | And if he doesn’t? | 如果他选错了呢? |
[01:28] | He’ll die. | 他会死 -啥? -你说啥? |
[01:29] | What? Beg your pardon? | -啥? -你说啥? |
[01:30] | When did the phrase “do or die” become so corrupted? | 生死战这词 什么时候变得这么邪恶了? |
[01:33] | Is that a blowtorch? No. | -那是一个喷灯吗? -别 |
[01:34] | No, no, no! No, no! | 不 不 不! 不! |
[01:37] | Interesting choice. | 选得有意思 |
[01:39] | Yes. | 这就对了 |
[01:40] | Very, very smart. | -很聪明 |
[01:42] | Walking away. | -离开那 |
[01:43] | No! No, no, no! | -不! 不 不 不! -球棒 |
[01:44] | The bat. | 他在干嘛? |
[01:45] | What is he doing? | 他在干嘛? 它们在叮他! |
[01:47] | Oh! They’re stinging him! | 它们在叮他! |
[01:48] | No, no, no! | -不 不 不要! |
[01:50] | No, no! | -不 不! 办公室 |
[02:15] | Good morning, Erin. Any mustaches, I mean messages? | 早上好 伊尔琳 有啥胡须 我是说”消息”吗? |
[02:18] | Terrific. | 太棒了 |
[02:20] | There are many reasons | 有很多原因 |
[02:22] | a man would wear a fake mustache to work. | 会让一个男人粘着一撮假胡子来上班 |
[02:24] | He is a fan | 他是无耻行为的 |
[02:26] | of the outrageous. | 粉丝 |
[02:27] | He loves to | 他喜欢 出其不意! |
[02:29] | surprise! | 出其不意! |
[02:31] | He loves other things as well. | 他也喜欢别的东西 |
[02:35] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[02:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:43] | It’s a pimple, Phyllis. | 是个脓疱 菲利斯 |
[02:45] | Avril Lavigne gets them all the time, | 艾薇儿也老长这个 |
[02:46] | and she rocks harder than anyone alive. | 她还是比所有人都摇滚 |
[02:48] | That’s no pimple, Michael. | 那不是脓疱 迈克 |
[02:51] | You mean cancer? | 你是说它是癌症? |
[02:52] | What? No way. No. Definitely not. Not cancer. | 啥? 不 等等 不是 绝对不是 不是癌症 |
[02:54] | It’s just good to catch a Michael train of thought early | 要在迈克开始想入非非 牵连所有人之前制止他 |
[02:57] | before it derails and destroys the entire town. | 这对大家都有好处 |
[03:00] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 -只是个唇疱疹 -是吗? |
[03:01] | It’s just a cold sore. | -只是个唇疱疹 -是吗? |
[03:02] | It is? | -是的 只是个唇疱疹 -只是个唇疱疹 |
[03:03] | Yup, just a cold sore. Just a cold sore. | -是的 只是个唇疱疹 -只是个唇疱疹 |
[03:05] | Thank you. Phyllis, I don’t have acne. | 谢谢你 菲利斯 我没长痘痘 |
[03:07] | I have a cold sore. I didn’t even have a cold. | 我长了个唇疱疹 但我都没感冒 |
[03:10] | I don’t know how I got it. | -我不知道我咋染上的 |
[03:11] | I know how you got it. | -我知道你咋染上的 |
[03:12] | How? | -咋? |
[03:13] | Michael, come on. | -迈克 不是吧 |
[03:15] | A cold sore is herpes. | 唇疱疹就是疱疹 |
[03:17] | What? What you should do, Michael, | -啥? -你应该做的 迈克 |
[03:19] | is have a doctor take a look at it, | 就是去看医生 |
[03:20] | ’cause we don’t really know what that is. | 因为我们不确定它是什么 |
[03:22] | I know tons and tons of people who have herpes. | 我知道有很多很多人有疱疹 |
[03:25] | I have it myself. | 我自己就有 |
[03:26] | That’s what it is. | 它就长这样 我从没见过你身上有疱疹 |
[03:27] | I’ve never seen herpes on you. | 我从没见过你身上有疱疹 |
[03:29] | ‘Cause it’s on my genitals, genius. | 因为它长在我生殖器官上了 天才 |
[03:31] | You have a penis? | 你有小弟弟? |
[03:32] | Michael, have you ever been tested for STDs? | 迈克 你有做过传染性病测试吗? |
[03:34] | Yeah, my last physical when I was 40. | 有啊 我上一次体检是在40岁的时候 |
[03:37] | That was, like, 10 years ago. | 那是10年前了吧 |
[03:38] | No, it was, like, four years ago. | 不 那是4年前的事 |
[03:39] | Michael, you’re at least 46. | 迈克 你至少46岁了吧 |
[03:41] | Why “at least”? | 为什么要加上至少? 如果你觉得是46岁 就说46岁好了 |
[03:42] | If you’re guessing 46, just say 46. | 如果你觉得是46岁 就说46岁好了 |
[03:52] | Can we please talk about how gross Meredith is? | 我们能讨论一下 梅雷迪思有多恶心吗? |
[03:56] | This is what you get | 你把自己的身体当厕所来对待 |
[03:57] | when you treat your body like an outhouse. | 就有这样的结果 |
[04:00] | You know what, guys? | 你们知道吗 各位? 我们先不要说什么疱疹 |
[04:01] | How about we just chill out a little bit on the herp chat? | 我们先不要说什么疱疹 |
[04:04] | Okay? I was an R.A. In college, | 好吗? 我曾经是大学的舍监 |
[04:06] | and I can tell you, | 我能告诉你们 传染得最快的性病就是 |
[04:07] | the number one sexually transmitted disease | 传染得最快的性病就是 |
[04:10] | is ignorance. | 无知 |
[04:12] | I guess maybe she could marry a meth dealer with crabs… | 我想她可以带着阴虱嫁个毒贩 |
[04:15] | I don’t even want to know about these things. | 我对这样的事一无所知 |
[04:16] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 大家 |
[04:25] | How did this happen? How did I get this? | 到底咋回事? 我怎么染上的? |
[04:27] | Sometimes it can lie dormant in a woman for years. | 有时候它能潜伏在 一个女人身上很多年 |
[04:29] | They may not even know that they have it. | 她们甚至不知道自己染上了 |
[04:30] | You know what? I feel like | 我感觉自己像从前的一个 患性病的水手 |
[04:32] | one of those old-timey sailors with VD. | 患性病的水手 |
[04:34] | Eh, it’s me own darn fault. | 是我自己的错 |
[04:36] | Girl in every port! What port? | -到每个港口都找女人! -但是哪个港口呢? |
[04:38] | The Jan port? | 简那? |
[04:41] | The Holly port? Don’t even… | -霍利那? -想都别想 |
[04:42] | Holly was clean, okay? | 霍利没染上 好吗? |
[04:44] | If anything, I gave it to her. | 就算她染上了 也是我传给她的 |
[04:46] | You may have. Oh, my God. | -有可能哦 -噢我的天呐 |
[04:48] | What if I did? | 要是真的怎么办? 你要联系霍利 |
[04:49] | You need to contact Holly. | 你要联系霍利 |
[04:51] | You need to notify her that she is crawling with herpes. | 你需要通知她 她满身都是疱疹 |
[04:54] | Okay. You know what? | 好了 你知道什么? |
[04:55] | Might. | 有点可能 有点可能会长满疱疹 |
[04:57] | Might be crawling with herpes. | 有点可能会长满疱疹 |
[05:01] | I might have gotten it after her. | 也有可能和她分了之后才有的 |
[05:02] | You need to contact every woman you’ve been with | 你需要联系所有和你一起过的女人 |
[05:04] | and notify them of your herpes infestation. | 告诉她们你有疱疹 |
[05:07] | It’s the right thing to do. | 这是正确的做法 |
[05:08] | There’s no way I’m gonna do that. | 想都别想 |
[05:10] | Then I will. | -那就我去做 |
[05:11] | All right, I… | -好吧 我 |
[05:14] | Now, I’m no doctor, but it seems to me | 我不是医生 但我觉得 |
[05:16] | that we all have an obligation to the public health | 为了公众的健康 我们所有人都有义务 |
[05:18] | to track down anyone who gives us a disease, | 去找到带病源的那人 |
[05:20] | inform them of it, | 告诉所有人这事 |
[05:22] | and take overwhelming revenge on that person. | 对那人进行压倒性报复 |
[05:25] | Again, I’m no doctor. | 重申一次 我不是医生 |
[05:26] | I’m just a normal guy who enjoys revenge. | 我只是一个普通人 享受对别人的报复 |
[05:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:33] | Hi, Donna. It’s Michael. | 嗨 堂娜 我是迈克 |
[05:35] | Michael. I didn’t think I’d hear from you. | 迈克 真想不到你会打给我 |
[05:37] | How’ve you been? | -你怎么样了? |
[05:38] | I have a disease | -我有病 |
[05:40] | for which there is no known cure | 无药可治 |
[05:42] | that has been sexually transmitted to me. | 是通过性传播给我的病 |
[05:45] | Oh, no! | 噢 不! |
[05:46] | I can’t even say it. | 我说不出口 |
[05:48] | H-I | 艾 滋 |
[05:50] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天呐! 疱 |
[05:51] | R-P-E-E-S. | 疱 |
[05:56] | Wait. You’re calling to tell me that you have herpes? | 等一下 疹 你打来就是告诉我你有疱疹? |
[06:00] | No. I am calling to see if you gave me herpes, | 不 我打来是想知道 疱疹是不是你传给我的 |
[06:04] | because if you did, | 因为 如果是你传给我的 |
[06:06] | I would be able to avoid a lot of sucky conversations. | 我就能免了很多讨厌的对话了 |
[06:10] | So you have it, right? No. | -所以你也有 是吧? -没 |
[06:12] | Does your stupid husband have it? | 你那蠢老公有吗? |
[06:13] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[06:15] | Are you telling me I have to get tested? | 你是在告诉我 我要去做测试吗? |
[06:17] | Yes, I’m telling you you have to get tested for herpes. | 是的 你要去做疱疹测试 |
[06:19] | Good-bye! So long, Donna. | -再见! -再见 堂娜 |
[06:20] | Excuse me, everyone, can I have your attention, please? | 大家 请注意了 |
[06:23] | Not again. | -又来了 -又来了是啥意思? |
[06:24] | What do you mean “again”? | 你老是要大家注意了 |
[06:25] | You’re always asking for our attention. | 你老是要大家注意了 |
[06:27] | Well, maybe like a year ago. | 那像是一年前的事了 |
[06:29] | Mmm. Seems recent. | -好像是不久前 |
[06:30] | No, that’s… | -不 那是 |
[06:31] | Andy, the reason it seems more recent | 安迪 我们觉得是在不久前 |
[06:34] | is because many of us here have never stood up | 是因为我们很多人从来没站起来 |
[06:36] | and asked for everyone’s attention, | 让大家注意了 |
[06:37] | and it seems like you’ve done it on several occasions. | 而你好像已经这么干过几次了 |
[06:39] | Everyone, I’ve noticed that | 大家 我注意到了 |
[06:41] | we’ve not been entirely kind to one of our own, | 我们彼此之间不是那么的友好 |
[06:45] | due to stigmas and prejudices. | 表现为对病人的不尊重和偏见 |
[06:47] | Oh! When you got your new phone, | 噢 那次是因为你买了部新手机 |
[06:48] | that’s when you asked for everyone’s attention. | 你就叫所有人注意了 |
[06:50] | World Cup. That’s what I was thinking. | -世界杯 我刚刚就在想 -是的 |
[06:51] | That’s right. | 你一直在报比分 |
[06:52] | You kept announcing scores. | 你一直在报比分 |
[06:54] | It’s the world’s only international sport, so… | 那可是唯一的世界性体育活动啊 |
[06:59] | This is Holly. | 我是霍利 |
[07:02] | No, this is Holly. | 不 我是霍利 |
[07:05] | No, this is Holly. | 不 我才是霍利 |
[07:07] | No, this is Holly. | 不 我是霍利 |
[07:09] | No… This is Michael Scott. | 不 我是迈克 斯科特 |
[07:13] | Busted. | 穿帮了 |
[07:16] | So, what can I do for you, Holly? | 我能为你做些什么吗 霍利? |
[07:17] | I’m calling because | 我打来是因为 |
[07:19] | there was a terrible car accident. | 有个可怕的车祸 |
[07:21] | Oh, really? Was anyone killed? | 真的吗? 死人了吗? |
[07:24] | A lot of people. | 很多人呐 |
[07:26] | Any nuns? | -有修女吗? |
[07:27] | Three nuns. | -3个 |
[07:29] | Missionaries from South Africa. | 南非来的传教士 |
[07:31] | Were they in the missionary position? | 他们当时是传教士体位吗? |
[07:35] | Hot pizza, check it and see | 刚出炉的匹萨 快来看吆 |
[07:39] | I got a whole Bunch of pepperoni | 一大盒的意式辣肠 |
[07:41] | Yeah. Now you’re looking at me. | 你们终于肯看我一眼了 |
[07:43] | Anyone who’s interested in entering into | 任何有兴趣走进会议室 |
[07:45] | an honest discussion about the sexual mores and taboos | 并真诚讨论 现代社会性交道德 |
[07:48] | of modern society will be rewarded with a pizza break. | 将会得到匹萨的奖励 |
[07:52] | Do you ever wonder what life would have been like | 你是否想过 人生将会怎样 |
[07:54] | if you hadn’t been transferred? | 如果你没调职的话? |
[07:56] | Yeah. | -嗯 |
[07:57] | We would have twins. | -我们会生双胞胎 |
[07:59] | I don’t think we’d have kids. | 我们不会生孩子的 |
[08:01] | Mmm-hmm. We dated for a few weeks. | 我们只约会了几星期 |
[08:02] | Mmm-mmm. We would be married. | 我们会结婚的 |
[08:04] | Michael, I’ve been dating A.J. For a year and a half now. | 迈克呀 我和AJ约会了一年半了 |
[08:08] | You do this, you know? | -你总是这样 |
[08:09] | Do what? | 知道吗 -怎样? |
[08:11] | You romanticize things. | 你总把一切浪漫化 |
[08:13] | I don’t romantici… | 我不会浪漫 |
[08:15] | No. | -没有 -迈克 你自己 |
[08:16] | Michael, you cried | 想象出一部电影 然后你为结尾语痛哭 |
[08:18] | at that tag line for a movie you made up. | 想象出一部电影 然后你为结尾语痛哭 |
[08:20] | “He had no arms or legs. | 他没有胳膊和腿 |
[08:22] | “He couldn’t see, hear or speak. | 他听不见 看不见 不能说话 |
[08:25] | “This is how he led a nation.” | 但他领导了一个国家 |
[08:27] | You made us out to be more than we were. | 我们的感情 大部分是你想象出来的 |
[08:29] | Maybe we were more than we were. | 也许本来就是如此 |
[08:31] | I don’t know what you’re getting so upset about. | 我不知道你难过什么 |
[08:33] | We had a fun fling a long time ago. | 我们的那段感情是很久之前的事了 |
[08:36] | It’s a good memory. Okay, all right. | -是美好的回忆 -好了 我要挂了 |
[08:37] | I gotta go. Michael… | -我的走了 -迈克 |
[08:44] | He forgot to mention the herpes. | 他忘了说疱疹的事 |
[08:45] | It didn’t come up organically. | 必须水到渠成才能说出口 |
[08:49] | …to accommodate the suppliers. | 要服务于供货商 |
[08:51] | Gentlemen, nice to see you. It’ll be just a moment. | 先生们 十分荣幸 稍等一下 |
[08:53] | If you could show them into conference room B. | 可以带他们去二号会议室吗 |
[08:55] | The pharmaceutical company | 制药公司 会想办法满足我们的 |
[08:56] | should be able to accommodate us. | 会想办法满足我们的 |
[08:58] | How do I do it? Raise my daughter, | 我是怎么做到的? 我独立抚养女儿 |
[09:00] | work as director of office purchasing for this hospital | 我是医院的采购总监 |
[09:02] | and release an album of Doris Day covers | 我独立发行了自己冠名的唱片多丽丝的一天 |
[09:04] | on my own label? | 多丽丝的一天 |
[09:07] | If I knew, I’d tell you. | 我要是知道就好了 |
[09:08] | It’s nice to see you doing so well. | 你发展得这么好 |
[09:10] | Yeah, I’m really happy. | 是的 我很快乐 我和阿斯特丽德与整个世界奋斗 我们很喜欢 |
[09:11] | Me and Astrid against the world. We’re loving it. | 我和阿斯特丽德与整个世界奋斗 我们很喜欢 |
[09:14] | Yeah, so, kind of the supermom. | 我有点像超级妈妈 |
[09:16] | Bringing home the bacon. Yeah. | -养家糊口 -是的 |
[09:18] | Fry it up in a pan | 在锅里热一下 |
[09:19] | Never, never, never let you | 永不忘记 |
[09:21] | Forget you’re a man | 你是个男人 |
[09:23] | Love that commercial. | 我喜欢那个广告 |
[09:24] | I don’t understand the reference. | 我不知道出处 |
[09:27] | Well, | 好吧 |
[09:29] | Michael, it was nice to get your call. | 迈克 很高兴收到你电话 |
[09:30] | We had to come over right away. It’s urgent. Okay. | -我们必须立即过来 很紧急 -好吧 |
[09:32] | Michael has something to tell you. Shh. | 迈克有事要说 |
[09:34] | Are you gonna keep me in suspense? | 是很棘手的事吗? |
[09:43] | Would you excuse us? | -你是否可以回避? |
[09:45] | Okay, I’m gonna | -好的 我准备 |
[09:46] | head outta here. | 出去走走 我知道你们要谈得很多 |
[09:48] | I know you have a lot to talk about, okay? | 我知道你们要谈得很多 |
[09:50] | Is there an operating theater | 有没有对访客的 |
[09:53] | that’s open to visitors? | 手术室? |
[09:54] | Never mind. I’ll find it. | 不用回答 我自己找 |
[09:57] | He hasn’t changed. No. | -他没有变 -没有 |
[10:00] | So, what couldn’t wait? | 是什么事迫不及待? |
[10:03] | Am I the kind of person | 我是否属于那种 |
[10:05] | to misremember our relationship | 把我们的感情 |
[10:07] | as something more than it was? | 夸大的人? |
[10:09] | Michael Scott, | 迈克斯科特 你是来吊唁的 |
[10:10] | you are here for a post-mortem. | 你是来吊唁的 |
[10:12] | What? | 什么? |
[10:14] | You wanna dig into our relationship, | 你想把我们的感情挖出来瞅瞅 |
[10:16] | go over it, see what killed it. | 那我们探讨一下 是什么杀死了我们的感情 |
[10:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:22] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[10:24] | So, guys, I’ve been really bothered | 各位同仁 有一件事让人闹心 |
[10:26] | by the way certain people are getting treated around here. | 就是大家对某人的态度 |
[10:29] | And I just think as an office, we’re better than that. | 这是办公室 大家都是有素质的人 |
[10:32] | Okay, now, I’m gonna show you a picture | 好了 先给大家演示一下 |
[10:35] | of genitalia. | 生殖器 |
[10:38] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[10:39] | What, ’cause he’s black? Nope. | -怎么了 因为他是黑人? -不是 |
[10:41] | It’s ’cause it’s genitalia. | 因为那是生殖器 |
[10:43] | Perfectly normal genitalia, Tuna. | 这是完全普通的生殖器 吞拿鱼 |
[10:46] | Now I’m gonna show you another picture | 下面是另一幅图片 |
[10:49] | of perfectly normal genitalia. | 还是完全正常的生殖器 |
[10:51] | Oh, my God! | 我的天! |
[10:53] | Am I blocking anybody? Can everybody see? | 我挡住谁了吗?大家都能看到吗? |
[10:55] | Perfectly normal. Big deal. | 完全正常的 这算什么 |
[10:57] | Yeah, sure, it’s got some herpes on it. | 当然了 上面有疱疹 |
[11:00] | But you know what? It’s just as normal as anyone else’s. | 但大家知道吗? 这很正常 大家都这样 |
[11:04] | No. In the beginning, we were not good. | 不 从一开始 我们就不正常 |
[11:07] | Well, there was a bit of a learning curve | 我们的交流的确 |
[11:09] | in the conversation department, | 是逐步推进的 |
[11:11] | but between the sheets, | 但床笫之间嘛 |
[11:13] | we were like Jordan and Pippen. | 我们配合得像乔丹和皮蓬 |
[11:14] | Well, if there was anything exciting about it, | 如果有什么值得一提的. |
[11:16] | it was because we both knew it was wrong. | 那就是我们都知道 一切是个错误 |
[11:18] | Because we worked together. | -因为我们共事过 -不 |
[11:19] | No. | 这样吧 假设有一个公主 |
[11:20] | Okay, imagine there’s a princess | 这样吧 假设有一个公主 |
[11:22] | who falls for a guy beneath her station, | 爱上了地位低下的男人 |
[11:24] | and the queen doesn’t like this at all. | 而皇后很讨厌他 |
[11:25] | And the princess knows that the queen doesn’t like it, | 公主知道皇后讨厌他 |
[11:27] | and so it makes her want to do it all the more | 但她偏要和男人交往 |
[11:29] | just to get at the queen. | 就是为了气气皇后 |
[11:31] | Am I the princess? No, I’m the princess. | -我是公主? -不 我是公主 |
[11:33] | And the queen. | 我也是皇后 |
[11:34] | Okay. So I’m the guy at the station. | 好吧 原来我是那个低下的男人 |
[11:38] | Mommy! | 妈咪! |
[11:39] | Assie! Oh! | 阿西! |
[11:41] | How was school? | 学校怎样? |
[11:44] | It was cool | 还好 你学了什么? |
[11:45] | What did you learn? | 你学了什么? |
[11:48] | What did I learn? | 我学了什么? |
[11:49] | You might have learned | 你学会了 |
[11:52] | Shapes, or blocks | 形状和积木 |
[11:54] | Or clocks, or colors | 学了钟表和颜色 |
[11:57] | Or you might have learned | 你学了我们 |
[11:59] | That we’re all sisters and brothers… | 是兄弟姐妹 |
[12:02] | I have herpes. | -我得了疱疹 |
[12:03] | What? You… | -什么? 你 |
[12:06] | I used to think that she was “the one.” | 我过去以为她是我的真爱 |
[12:08] | Or at least a “the one.” | 至少是我真爱的其中之一 |
[12:12] | And if I called that one so wrong… | 难道我眼神这么差 |
[12:17] | Herpes, like all STDs, is a consequence of sex. | 疱疹 和所有性传播疾病一样 是性交的后果 |
[12:20] | Can anyone else name any other consequences? | 谁还能列举出其他后果? |
[12:22] | It feels unbelievable. | 后果是感觉难以置信 |
[12:25] | Okay, I guess we can make a pros column. | 好吧 也可以写一些正面因素 |
[12:28] | “Feels…” | 感觉 难以置信 |
[12:29] | “Unbelievable.” | 难以置信 |
[12:30] | Okay. | 好吧 用身体来表达爱意 |
[12:32] | The ability to express love physically. | 用身体来表达爱意 |
[12:35] | It’s a magical thing. | 这是有魔力的 |
[12:37] | “Express love.” “Magical.” | 表达爱意 魔力 |
[12:40] | It feels amazing. | 感觉特别赞 |
[12:42] | Um… Okay, is that different from “feels unbelievable”? | 好吧 和感觉难以置信有区别吗? |
[12:45] | Yes. | -是滴 |
[12:46] | Then I will write it down. | -那我就写下来 |
[12:48] | The feeling of pure risk. | 一种纯粹的冒险的感觉 |
[12:51] | Creed, I had that in the cons column, | 克里德 我把它写在负面因素里了 |
[12:54] | but… It’s thrilling. | -但是 -刺激死了 |
[12:55] | Okay. Then… | 好吧 那么 |
[12:59] | We’ll move that. | 就移过来 |
[13:00] | “Thrill of risk.” | 冒险的刺激 |
[13:02] | Andy, aren’t there also negatives to sex? | 安迪 性爱是否存在负面因素呢? |
[13:04] | Yes! Thank you. | 有的!谢谢 |
[13:06] | Such as… | -比如说呢 -意外怀孕 |
[13:08] | Unplanned pregnancy. | 是的 意外怀孕 |
[13:09] | Yes. Unplanned pregnancy. | 是的 意外怀孕 |
[13:10] | Like Jim and Pam, what? | -比如吉姆和帕姆 什么? -嘿 |
[13:12] | Hey. | 直接承认你们的孩子是个错误 |
[13:13] | Just admit that your baby was a mistake. | 直接承认你们的孩子是个错误 |
[13:15] | Whoa! Hey, our baby was not a mistake. | 嘿 我们的孩子不是错误 |
[13:19] | She was a surprise. Good. | -她是个惊喜 -很好 |
[13:21] | I’m sure they don’t regret having that child. | 我相信他们绝对不后悔生孩子 |
[13:23] | Let’s move it to the pros. | -还是移到正面因素里吧 -谢谢 |
[13:24] | Thank you. | 意外怀孕 转移到了正面因素 |
[13:25] | Okay. “Unplanned pregnancy,” going in the pros column. | 意外怀孕 转移到了正面因素 |
[13:30] | Next up is Helene. | 下一站是海琳 |
[13:32] | You’re gonna want to make a left on Willow, | 到了柳树街要左转 |
[13:34] | which is a little ways away. | 很快就到了 |
[13:36] | I’ll remind you. | 反正我会提醒你的 我不敢确认简的判断力 |
[13:37] | You know, I don’t know if I trust Jan’s judgment. | 我不敢确认简的判断力 |
[13:39] | She… Jan knows paper. | -她 -很懂纸啊 |
[13:41] | No, not paper. Relationships. | 跟纸没关系 我是说感情 |
[13:43] | To have the ability to point out | 她是否有能力指出 |
[13:45] | if a man is making a bigger deal out of something | 男人是否无中生有 |
[13:48] | than is really there. Wait, what Holly said? | -臆造爱情 -什么 霍利的话? |
[13:50] | Yes! I don’t… Forget it, Michael. | -是的 我没 -算了吧 迈克 |
[13:52] | Today is about herpes. | -今天的任务是疱疹 -我知道 |
[13:53] | I know. | 好吧?谁传染给你的 谁还携带着它 |
[13:54] | Okay? Who gave it to you, who has it… | 好吧?谁传染给你的 谁还携带着它 |
[13:57] | Right. And who is going to pay. | -是的 -谁就要付出代价 |
[13:58] | Okay. | -好的 -回答前面简的问题 |
[13:59] | To answer your question about Jan… | 不 简疯了 |
[14:00] | No, Jan is insane. | 不 简疯了 |
[14:02] | Why do you think I… | 你为什么认为我 |
[14:03] | Left! Willow, now! | -左转! 柳树街到了! |
[14:04] | All right! God! | -好吧! 上帝! |
[14:07] | Hi, stranger. | 你好 陌生人 |
[14:09] | Long time. | -好久不见 |
[14:10] | Who are you? | -你是谁? |
[14:12] | I’m Michael. We dated for a while. | 我是迈克 我们曾是恋人 |
[14:14] | I don’t think so. | 不会吧 |
[14:16] | Michael? | 迈克? |
[14:19] | Oh, hey! | 噢 嘿! |
[14:21] | Dwight, would you take my grandmother for a walk | 德怀特 带我奶奶散散步好吗 |
[14:24] | while I talk to the real Helene? | 我要和真实的海琳谈谈 |
[14:26] | Come on, old lady, let’s go. | -老奶奶 我们走吧 -去哪? |
[14:27] | What is happening? | 走吧 |
[14:28] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[14:29] | Who can tell me the safest form of safe sex? | 谁能告诉我 最安全的性爱方式? |
[14:33] | Condoms. Incorrect. | -安全套 -错误 |
[14:35] | The only true form of safe sex… | 性爱的唯一正确方式是 |
[14:38] | Okay? Abstinence. | 好吧?禁欲 |
[14:40] | Oh! I didn’t realize we were doing | 噢!原来我们是在玩 |
[14:42] | trick questions. | 脑筋急转弯 |
[14:44] | What’s the safest way to go skiing? | 滑雪的最安全方式是什么? |
[14:46] | Don’t ski. | 不要滑雪 |
[14:47] | Huh? | |
[14:49] | I just thought I’d bring it up | 我这么说 是万一有人正在禁欲 |
[14:50] | in case someone here was practicing abstinence. | 是万一有人正在禁欲 |
[14:53] | That’s all. Anybody? | 有吗? 是谁? |
[14:54] | Andy, that’s way too personal of a question. | 安迪 这问题太隐私了 |
[14:56] | Well, someone could answer it if they wanted to. | 好吧 愿意的话 可以说出来 |
[15:02] | Okay, in that case, | 这样的话 |
[15:03] | I will now show you how to put this condom on using… | 我向大家演示一下 如何使用安全套 |
[15:09] | …this pencil. Oh, God! | -用铅笔 -天啊! |
[15:11] | What? | 怎么了? 为什么用铅笔演示 安迪? |
[15:12] | Why would you choose a pencil, Andy? | 为什么用铅笔演示 安迪? |
[15:14] | Well, I’m not gonna use my penis, Oscar. | 我可不用小弟弟演示 奥斯卡 |
[15:16] | It’s not exactly hard right now, anyway. | 你也没什么可害羞的 |
[15:18] | Come on, give it a rest, pencil. | 来吧 让你的小弟弟放松一下 小弟弟! |
[15:20] | I’m doing this for you, Meredith! | 我这都是为了你 梅雷迪思! |
[15:22] | I didn’t want it! Well, didn’t you? | -我可不想! -什么 你 |
[15:23] | Why didn’t… | 为什么不能 |
[15:25] | Does no one appreciate what I’m doing right now? | 难道没人感激我所做的一切? |
[15:29] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[15:32] | It’ll go away in time. Just don’t touch it. | 过一阵就好了 别碰它就是了 |
[15:35] | Did I make more of what we had | 我是否把我们的感情 |
[15:37] | than was really there? | 小题大做? |
[15:38] | What did you think we were? | 你认为我们是什么感情? |
[15:40] | Just a quirky indie movie, | 我们是另类小成本电影吧 |
[15:43] | weird sort of thing, | 挺怪怪的那种 |
[15:45] | breaking all the rules, but had to end | 打破了所有世俗 但总得结束 |
[15:48] | because the summer was over for you. | 因为夏天结束了 对你来说 |
[15:51] | I think that for you to have come here | 我认为你大远的跑来 |
[15:53] | even expecting | 期待着 |
[15:56] | that we could have a conversation like this | 我们的谈话会有结果 |
[15:58] | shows how self-deluded you are. | 显示了你是多么的自我陶醉 |
[16:01] | Michael, your memory has failed you greatly. | 迈克 你的记忆欺骗了你 |
[16:06] | Jerk. | 坏女人! |
[16:21] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[16:24] | So, this is a chef’s kitchen, | 这是为顶级厨师准备的厨房 |
[16:26] | which makes it perfect for real entertainers. | 是展现厨艺的完美场所 |
[16:28] | Real entertainer, like Billy Joel. | 真正才华横溢的人 一如比利乔 |
[16:31] | Michael. Carole. How are you? | -迈克 -卡罗尔 你好吗? |
[16:34] | I’m great. How are you? | 我很好 你好吗? |
[16:35] | I’m great. I saw your sign outside, | 我很好 看到你门口的招牌了 |
[16:38] | and I decided I’m gonna pull in, | 我决定进来看看 |
[16:40] | and maybe I’m going to buy a house from her. | 也许买了你的房子 你没有打过我的办公室电话 |
[16:42] | You didn’t call my office | 你没有打过我的办公室电话 |
[16:43] | and ask them where I was? No! | -询问我的地址吗? -不 |
[16:45] | That’s so… | 这也 |
[16:46] | ‘Cause the receptionist told me that a man called, | 前台说一个男的打过电话 |
[16:48] | but he would only say that he was my ex-lover. | 但他只声称是我的前任情人 |
[16:51] | Weird. Yeah. | -莫名其妙 -是的 听语气是个好男人 |
[16:52] | Sounds like a nice guy. | 听语气是个好男人 |
[16:54] | I don’t know, I mean, people were being really mean to Meredith and… | 怎么说呢 大家对梅雷迪思太坏了 |
[16:57] | But this wasn’t really about Meredith, was it? | 但这不是关于梅雷迪思 对吧? |
[17:00] | You and Erin were broken up. | 你和伊尔琳分手了 |
[17:01] | How is that relevant to anything? | 这和今天有什么关系? |
[17:03] | I asked you if it was okay if I asked her out. | 我当时问你 我是否可以约她 |
[17:06] | You said, and I quote, | 你说 我引用你的话 |
[17:09] | “My good sir, nothing would make me happier | 我的好好先生 世界上最快乐的事 |
[17:11] | “than to hand you the hand of the hand once in my hand.” | 就是把曾在我手中的手递到你手 |
[17:14] | I specifically remembered it because you said it in such a weird way. | 我尤其记得这句话 因为你说的那么复杂 |
[17:18] | Well, the only reason I said that | 我这么说话的唯一原因 是你那么彬彬有礼 |
[17:19] | is ’cause you asked me so politely, | 是你那么彬彬有礼 |
[17:21] | and it was very difficult for me to say no. | 所以我很难拒绝 |
[17:24] | I’ll let this slide, | 我会把这件事抛在脑后 |
[17:27] | but I expect you to put this whole Erin thing behind you. | 我也希望 你把伊尔琳抛在脑后 |
[17:30] | Oh, wow! Another living room. | 哇 还有个客厅 |
[17:32] | It’s a family room. | 这是家庭活动室 |
[17:33] | You put the TV there. You put your family here. | 把电视放那 把家人放那 |
[17:37] | Michael, why are you here? | 迈克 你有何贵干? |
[17:40] | Somebody told me | 有人告诉我 |
[17:42] | that I romanticize relationships. | 我总把感情浪漫化 |
[17:45] | You know, we all do that. | 我们都这样的 |
[17:48] | I have herpes. | 我得了疱疹 |
[17:50] | What? | 什么? |
[17:52] | Did you have that while we were together? | 是我们在一起时有的? |
[17:53] | I just found out today. | 我今天才发现 |
[17:55] | It’s right there. | 在这里 |
[17:57] | Oh! Oh! What, that’s what you’re talking about? | 就为了这个? |
[17:59] | Mmm-hmm. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:01] | Did you have a doctor check it out? | 找医生看了吗? |
[18:03] | I’m between specialists right now. | 还在选择医生 |
[18:05] | Yes. Yes, Michael. | 是的 迈克 |
[18:08] | Actually, you do make a bigger deal out of things | 其实 你的确喜欢小题大做 |
[18:11] | than you need to. | 超出了正常范围 |
[18:12] | You proposed to me on our fourth date. | 第四次约会 你就向我求婚 |
[18:15] | Well, I believe in love at first sight. | 我相信一见钟情 |
[18:17] | Well, so do I, | 我也是 |
[18:18] | but we didn’t love each other at first, either. | 但我们没有一见钟情 |
[18:21] | I don’t know what you were thinking. | 我连你的想法都猜不到 |
[18:24] | I know what I was thinking at the time, | 我知道我当时的想法 |
[18:26] | but right now, it just seems ridiculous. | 但现在看起来 似乎荒唐透顶 |
[18:28] | Excuse me. | 借问一下 |
[18:31] | Someone died in the upstairs bathroom, didn’t they? | 浴室死过人 对吗? |
[18:33] | No. | 没有 |
[18:37] | We should schedule meetings, | 会议应该提前安排好 |
[18:39] | ’cause the days can slip away with chitchat. | 因为时间会在聊天中溜走 |
[18:43] | Are you crying? | 你哭了? |
[18:45] | No, I’m just sweating. | 不 我在出汗 |
[18:46] | I don’t know what’s got you upset, | 我不知道你伤心什么 |
[18:48] | but my advice is stop crying. | 但我的建议是 停止哭泣 |
[18:51] | I’m not crying. I’m sweating. | 我没哭 我在出汗 |
[18:52] | Look, you need to pick yourself up. | 听着 你要振作起来 |
[18:55] | Man up, all right? | 做个男人 好吗? |
[18:57] | Son, you will win this in the end. | 孩子 你最终会赢的 |
[19:00] | It’s all about heart | 一切关乎于你的心 |
[19:02] | and character. | 和你的性格 |
[19:04] | Be your best self. | 做最好的自己 |
[19:07] | Okay. | 好吗 好的 |
[19:08] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[19:09] | I have no idea what his problem is. | 我不知道他的问题 |
[19:11] | It’s just my standard advice. | 这是我的万金油安慰方式 |
[19:13] | It’s good advice, right? | 挺管用的 对吧? |
[19:14] | This is Holly Flax. | 我是霍利弗拉克斯 |
[19:16] | I can’t come to the phone right now, | 我不能接电话 |
[19:17] | but please leave a message | 请在随后嘎的一声 |
[19:18] | at the sound of the tiny truck backing up. | 之后留言 |
[19:22] | Hi, Holly, it’s Michael. | 嗨 霍利 我是迈克 |
[19:25] | I just wanted to call and let you know | 我想给你打电话告诉你 |
[19:27] | that I was thinking about what you said. | 我仔细思考了你说的话 |
[19:29] | It’s just, you know, | 真是 你不知道 |
[19:33] | it’s weird. Today, I | 太奇怪了 今天我 |
[19:35] | ended up seeing a lot of the women that I used to date, | 把所有前女友见了一遍 |
[19:39] | and in my mind, they were all great. | 在我记忆里 她们都很优秀 |
[19:42] | And then when I actually saw them, | 当我真正见到她们本人时 |
[19:45] | it was mostly a freak show. | 就成了恐龙秀 |
[19:47] | And you and me, | 而你和我的谈话 |
[19:48] | that must have been a real train wreck. | 碰撞出了火花 |
[19:52] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[19:56] | Holly, you’re wrong. | 霍利 你错了 |
[19:59] | You are wrong. | 你错了 |
[20:02] | I remember every second of us. | 我记得我们的每分每秒 |
[20:04] | And talking to you today, | 而今天和你聊天 |
[20:06] | I don’t feel for them anything like what I feel for you. | 我对她们的感觉 和对你完全无法相比 |
[20:11] | It’s… | 那是一种 |
[20:13] | I didn’t joke with any of them. | 我没法和她们讲笑话 |
[20:15] | I joked with you. | 我却和你说起了笑话 |
[20:18] | You were the only one | 你是唯一一个 |
[20:19] | who was actually happy to hear from me. | 听到我声音而喜悦的人 |
[20:22] | And I don’t know why you downgraded what we had, | 我不懂 你为何认为 我们的过去不值一 |
[20:24] | but I did not make us up. | 但我真的没有臆想我们的过去 |
[20:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:30] | Oh, and you might, you should talk to a doctor | 你也许该看看医生 |
[20:32] | because you might have herpes. | 也许你染上了疱疹 |
[20:35] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[20:42] | What is this about? Oscar, | -什么事? -奥斯卡 |
[20:44] | We once sucked face in public | 我们在公众场合啃过脸 |
[20:47] | as part of an office presentation | 那是办公室演讲的一部分 |
[20:49] | to destroy the stigma about gay kissing. | 是为了为同性恋接吻而正名 |
[20:53] | Do you recall? Yes, and… | -你记得吗? -我记得 |
[20:55] | You may have given me a sexually transmitted disease. | 你可能把性传播疾病给了我 |
[20:58] | What? | -什么? |
[20:59] | Herpes duplex. | -疱疹 |
[21:00] | It’s probably just an ingrown mustache hair, but we have to be exhaustive. | 也许只是胡子伤口发炎 但我们必须穷尽一切可能性 |
[21:03] | I’ve already contacted all of my ex-lovers except for you. | 我已经联系了所有前任 除了你 |
[21:07] | We were never lovers. | 我们又不是爱人 |
[21:08] | I’m gonna need a list of every man you’ve ever had sex with. | 我要一份你做过爱的男人名单 |
[21:10] | I’m talking train stations, men’s rooms… | -比如说 火车站 |
[21:13] | Flower shops, fireworks celebrations… | 男厕所 -送花的 卖鞭炮的 |
[21:16] | Fence with a hole in it. | -有个洞的篱笆后 -月亮湖划船的 |
[21:17] | Moonlit gondola. | -中央公园赶马车的 -小酒庄后的小树林 |
[21:19] | Carriage ride through Central Park. | -中央公园赶马车的 |
[21:20] | The woods behind the liquor store. | -小酒庄后的小树林 |
[21:22] | The swamp behind the old folks’ home. | 老人家后院的沼泽地 |
[21:23] | Electric car dealership. | -卖环保汽车的 |
[21:25] | The Democratic Primary. | -民主党初选会 |
[21:26] | Oscar, think about… Think. | 奥斯卡 好好想一想 |