时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | What about this one? It’s kind of badass, right? | 这个怎么样?挺拽的,是吧? |
[00:05] | It just seems kind of crazy in a way I might need right now. | 正好我现在需要这么疯狂的 |
[00:08] | I don’t know. Oh, that’s not yours. | 我不知道,那不是你的 |
[00:13] | Stanley just drank OJ out of my mug | 斯坦利喝了我杯子里的橙汁 |
[00:16] | and didn’t seem to realize that it wasn’t his hot coffee. | 看来并没意识到那不是他的热咖啡 |
[00:19] | So, the question has to be asked, | 那么问题来了 |
[00:22] | is there no limit to what he won’t notice? | 他对周围的忽视是不是没有上限? |
[00:25] | What’s a seven-letter word for purse? | 哪个词有七个字母,用来指“包包”? |
[00:29] | Satchel. | 小提包 |
[00:30] | No. Starts with an “H.” | –不,是H开头的 |
[00:32] | Handbag! | –手提包! |
[00:35] | Hmm, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:38] | Shh. | |
[00:50] | All right, everybody. Take a seat. | 好了,各位,请坐下 |
[00:52] | As you may have heard, our branch on the planet Jupiter | 你们可能已经听说了,我们在木星的分部 |
[00:55] | is up 8,000% in sales. | 销售额提高了八十倍 |
[01:03] | Hold up. That clock is slow. It is 5:00. | 等等,那块钟慢了,现在是5点了 |
[01:07] | I will see you all tomorrow. | –我们明天见吧 |
[01:08] | Bye, Stanley, love you. | –再见,斯坦利,爱你 |
[01:14] | So long, Stanley. | –再见,斯坦利 –大家晚安 |
[01:15] | Night, everybody. | 斯克兰顿 欢迎您 办公室 |
[01:43] | So, what kind of statement are you making | 凯文,你穿成这样想表达什么? |
[01:44] | with that costume, Kevin? | |
[01:46] | Well, the statement that I am making, Oscar, | 我想表达的就是,奥斯卡 |
[01:48] | is I kind of look like Michael Moore. | 我跟迈克尔摩尔有点像 |
[01:52] | Dunder Mifflin, this is Erin. | 米福林,我是艾琳 |
[01:54] | Happy Halloween. How can I haunt you today? | 万圣节快乐,今天我有什么能“缠”你的吗? |
[01:57] | A lot of people are really getting into Halloween this year. | 今年万圣节许多人都很热情 |
[01:59] | Six seconds, MacGruber. | 还有六秒,马克格鲁伯 |
[02:01] | Pam’s got a lot of fun stuff planned… | 潘准备了很多有意思的活动… |
[02:03] | Two seconds, MacGruber. | 还有两秒,马克格鲁伯 |
[02:05] | Including a costume contest and bobbing for apples | 包括装扮比赛、咬苹果 |
[02:08] | and a ouija board. | 还有灵应牌 |
[02:09] | Oh! Boom! Oh! Explosion! | 砰!爆炸了! |
[02:12] | MacGruber! | 马克格鲁伯! |
[02:14] | People are really into the costume contest this year. | 大家对今年的装扮比赛都很积极 |
[02:17] | Might have something to do with the prize. Maybe you’ve heard of it? | 可能跟奖品有关,你应该听说了吧? |
[02:20] | The 2011 Scranton-Wilkes-Barre coupon book, | 是一本2011年度 斯克兰顿维尔克斯巴里棒球队的优惠券 |
[02:23] | worth over $15,000 in savings. | 能省一万五千多美元呢 |
[02:28] | Stop. Too late. | –停 –太迟了 |
[02:30] | If I was the real Scranton Strangler, you’d be so strangled by now. | 如果我真是斯克兰顿扼杀者 你已经被掐得死死的了 |
[02:34] | And if you’re out there, Strangler, you will get caught. | 如果你还逍遥法外,扼杀者 你会被本人 |
[02:36] | By me. | 绳之以法的 |
[02:38] | Sounds like someone’s really trying to convince us | 听上去好像有人在努力说服我们 |
[02:40] | that he’s not the Scranton Strangler. | 他不是斯克兰顿扼杀者 |
[02:42] | To my chickens, I’m the Scranton Strangler. | 对我家的鸡来说,我就是 |
[02:45] | Oh-ho. That’s very funny. | 真有意思 |
[02:48] | Looks like someone decided to dress up as old Dwight Schrute’s mom. | 看来有人决定扮成老德怀特舒特的妈妈了 |
[02:50] | What? You’re only one-third as beautiful | –什么? –你只有她美貌的三分之一 |
[02:52] | and about half her height. | 还比她矮了一半 |
[02:54] | I am supposed to be Olive Oyl. And it makes more sense | 其实我扮的是奥丽弗 |
[02:56] | when I’m standing next to Popeye, | 但是得站在大力水手旁边才更像 |
[02:58] | but Jim doesn’t wanna put his costume on. | 可杰姆不愿意穿上他那套衣服 |
[03:01] | I am Popeye. | 我是大力水手 |
[03:03] | I’ve never really been a costume guy. | 我以前从没装扮过 |
[03:05] | Even when I was a kid, it just felt like something I was too old for. | 即使是在小时候,我也会觉得这太幼稚 戴夫 |
[03:09] | And then this morning, Pam hands me this little number. | 书 今天早上潘给了我这套衣服 |
[03:14] | No. | 不想穿 |
[03:16] | In case you can’t read my, my, my poker face, | 云协作平台 我怕你们认不出 我扮的是嘎嘎小姐歌曲里的扑克脸 |
[03:20] | We will be reviewing our sales policies. | 让我们来看看销售政策 |
[03:24] | I have 10 seconds to explain them or this whole place blows up. | 我有十秒钟来解释,否则这里就会爆炸 |
[03:27] | MacGruber! | 马克格鲁伯! |
[03:29] | Lame. | 真无聊 |
[03:31] | Why don’t witches wear panties? | 为什么女巫不穿内裤? |
[03:33] | Oh, here we go. | 又来了 |
[03:34] | Because they need to grip the broom. | 因为她们要夹紧扫帚 |
[03:39] | Oh! Who likes to water-ski on Lake Eerie? No, wait. | 谁喜欢在伊利湖滑水?不,等一下 |
[03:42] | Where does Dracula like to water-ski? | –德古拉喜欢在哪滑水? |
[03:44] | Lake Eerie. | –伊利湖 |
[03:45] | When our warehouse workers make deliveries, | 当仓库工人送货时 |
[03:47] | they’re gonna be encouraged to offer clients extra products. | 要鼓励他们向顾客销售其他产品 |
[03:50] | And then they will split those commissions with sales. | 然后他们可以跟销售人员分提成 |
[03:52] | Wait, so drivers are gonna be able to sell paper on the road? | 等等,这么说司机送货途中也能卖纸? |
[03:55] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[03:56] | Has anyone started calling you Gabe-wad yet? | 有人开始叫你“男同盖比”了吗? |
[03:58] | Not here, no. | –这里还没有 |
[03:59] | Gabe-wad. | –男同盖比 |
[04:01] | Okay, guys. Fun is fun, but… | 各位,玩笑归玩笑,但… |
[04:05] | Blackula. | –黑古拉 |
[04:06] | Dracula. | –是“德古拉” |
[04:08] | Oh, so, and I almost forgot, | 我差点忘了 |
[04:11] | you’ll find this hilarious. | 你会觉得很好笑 |
[04:12] | Apparently corporate is going to have drivers | 显然公司现在打算 |
[04:16] | sell paper on their routes now. | 让司机们在送货途中顺便卖纸了 |
[04:19] | That’s, like, exactly sort of the idea that you had. | 这好像是你之前提出的想法 |
[04:22] | Yes, I do remember saying something like that to you. | 是的,我的确记得跟你说过这事 |
[04:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:28] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[04:30] | I blew this. | 我当时拒绝了 |
[04:31] | You should have gotten credit for that, man. | 应该对你进行表扬的 |
[04:33] | I’m just glad we’re gonna try it out. | –我只是很高兴我们要试行了 |
[04:34] | Really? We’re good? | –真的?我们没事了? |
[04:36] | We’re cool. | –没事 |
[04:37] | Okay. | –好吧 |
[04:38] | Okay. What’s that in your shirt? | –好吧 |
[04:40] | Oh. | –你衬衫里是什么? |
[04:41] | That’s a ream of paper. I thought you might hit me. | 一叠纸,我原以为你会打我 |
[04:45] | Darryl Philbin is the greatest guy in the world. | 达瑞尔菲尔平是世界上最好的人 |
[04:50] | And you know what I’d like? | 你知道我怎么想的吗? |
[04:51] | I would like to have all the racists brought together, | 我想把所有的种族主义者都召集过来 |
[04:55] | and take Darryl Philbin out to lunch, | 然后带达瑞尔菲尔平去吃午餐 |
[04:58] | just to see what they’re missing. | 好好给他们上一课 |
[05:00] | It’s a great stick, right? | –拐杖很好吧? |
[05:01] | It’s really good. | –非常棒 |
[05:03] | A classic. I feel like you might win the whole thing with that. | 很经典,我觉得你可能会靠它赢得比赛 |
[05:05] | – Thanks. – Everyone realizes | –谢谢 –大家都知道 |
[05:07] | this coupon book is not actually worth $15,000, right? | 这本折扣券其实不值一万五千块 |
[05:11] | You’d have to spend $200,000 on crap you don’t even need | 你必须花二十万在你不需要的废物上 |
[05:14] | to get $15,000 worth of benefits. | 才能省下一万五千块 |
[05:16] | I’m not the only one who sees this, right? No. | –我不是唯一看到这一点的人吧? –不是 |
[05:18] | Well, sure. No. | –当然了 –不是 |
[05:19] | No. | –不是 –那个我明白 |
[05:20] | I get that. | I get that. |
[05:21] | Uh, excuse me, everyone? | 大家注意了 |
[05:23] | I wanna invite you all to the Halloween party I’m having at my bar. | 我想邀请你们所有人 到我的酒吧参加万圣节派对 |
[05:26] | You own a bar? | 你有酒吧? |
[05:28] | Public School, at exit 11. | 叫“公立学校”,在11号出口 |
[05:30] | That’s a great name. You’re hilarious. | 真是个好名字,你太搞笑了 |
[05:35] | A plus! | –超级搞笑! |
[05:36] | So, you’re all on the list. | –你们都在受邀之列 |
[05:39] | Hey, man, can I get a plus five? It’s all guys. | 我能多带五个人吗?都是男的 |
[05:42] | Hey, what’s the crowd like, Danny? Our age? | 去的都是什么人,丹尼?我们这个年纪的? |
[05:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:46] | I don’t think that she would leave Jim for Danny. | 我觉得她不会为了丹尼离开杰姆 |
[05:50] | I don’t know. They’re both handsome. | 我不知道,他俩都很帅 |
[05:52] | Pam is gonna choose whoever has a scent most like that of her father. | 潘会选一个闻上去更像她父亲的人 |
[05:56] | Does anyone remember what her dad smelled like? | 还有人记得她父亲的气味吗? |
[05:58] | I think he… | –我觉得他… |
[05:59] | Hey, hey, gang, quiet. Here she comes. | –各位,安静,她来了 |
[06:01] | Did you hear about that Danny guy? Heard he used to date Pam. | –你们听说过那个丹尼吗? –据说他原来跟潘约会过 |
[06:05] | So, four years ago, when I was in Stamford, Connecticut, | 四年前我在康涅狄格州斯坦福 |
[06:08] | and dating someone else, Pam went on two dates with Danny, | 跟别人约会时,潘跟丹尼约会过两次 |
[06:11] | which was obviously the greatest love story ever told, | 考虑到我们身边那么多人鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[06:14] | given how much people are walking on eggshells around us. | 这可能是传得最广的爱情故事了 |
[06:16] | We were basically Romeo and Juliet. That’s right. | –那时我们就像罗密欧与朱丽叶 –没错 |
[06:18] | Except where Juliet doesn’t have that great a time | 不同的是,朱丽叶那时过得并不怎么样 |
[06:20] | and Romeo doesn’t call back after two dates. | –而罗密欧约会两次后就不打电话了 |
[06:22] | Yikes. | –哎呦 |
[06:23] | But I’ve learned to love again. | 但我学会了再次去爱人 |
[06:26] | He’s a cartoon sailor, Oh! No. | –他是个漫画水手 –才不是 |
[06:28] | And he looks so handsome in his uniform. No. | –而且穿上制服很帅 –不 |
[06:31] | Please! No, I’m not gonna… No. | –求你了! –不,我才不要…不行 |
[06:32] | Tuna! Tuna! | 金枪鱼! |
[06:36] | If you want us to skip this party… | 要是你不想让我们参加他的派对… |
[06:37] | I don’t care. | 我无所谓 |
[06:38] | I am never gonna forget what Danny did to Pam. | 丹尼对潘做过的事,我永远也不会原谅 |
[06:41] | I forget nothing. | 我都记得呢 |
[06:44] | I’m like an elephant in that way. | –在那方面我的记性可好了 |
[06:45] | You know what else? | –还有你知道吗? |
[06:46] | This sucks for Jim, right? | 这让杰姆很难过,对不? |
[06:49] | But it also sucks for us | 但也让我们很难过 |
[06:51] | because we don’t get invited to a ton of Halloween parties. | 因为邀请我们参加万圣节派对的人不多 |
[06:53] | Yeah. And like, everyone’s gonna be there. | 是的,而且好像大家都会去 |
[06:56] | Stanley, | 斯坦利 |
[06:58] | Phyllis, | 菲莉丝 |
[06:59] | Angela, | 安杰拉 |
[07:00] | Darryl… | 达瑞尔… |
[07:01] | Creed’s a maybe. Creed’s going? | –克里德说不准 –克里德也要去? |
[07:06] | Madge from the warehouse just made her first sale. | 仓库的马奇刚完成了第一笔销售 |
[07:10] | Madge! We should have been doing this a long time ago. | 马奇!我们早就该这么做了 |
[07:16] | Erin? Would you please do me a solid, | 艾琳?能帮我个忙 |
[07:21] | and get Darryl Philbin on the speakerphone? | 用免提给达瑞尔菲尔平拨个电话吗? |
[07:29] | Hello? | –你好? |
[07:30] | Hi, Darryl, come out here, please. | –你好,达瑞尔,请过来一下 |
[07:32] | I’m good. | 我不去 |
[07:34] | You need to stop being so shy, | 你不能再这么害羞了 |
[07:35] | come out here and embrace who you really are, superstar. | 过来吧,接受那个真实的自己,大明星 |
[07:38] | This is embarrassing, Michael. | –太让人尴尬了,迈克尔 |
[07:39] | Yeah, I bet it is. | –我相信的确是 |
[07:41] | You’re gonna do your job well here, | 如果你希望在这工作顺利 |
[07:43] | you gotta get used to being embarrassed. | 就得习惯于这种尴尬感 |
[07:44] | Well, let me put my shoes on. | 好吧,让我把鞋穿上 |
[07:49] | Hit the speakerphone button. | 按一下免提键 |
[07:52] | The speakerphone button. | 免提键 |
[07:54] | Same button as you hit before. | 你刚才按过的那个键 |
[07:56] | – Same… – Your call cannot… | –一样的… –您的呼叫无法… |
[07:57] | Or sit on it. | 你坐上去算了 |
[07:59] | This whole delivery slash sales idea, you know whose that was? | 这个送货甩卖的想法,你们知道是谁的吗? |
[08:02] | That was Darryl Philbin’s. | 是达瑞尔菲尔平的 |
[08:04] | He thought of that way before the corporate fatsuits. | 他早在公司那些身穿西装革履的人之前就想到了 |
[08:08] | So, what happened? I got in the way. | –结果呢? –被我拒绝了 |
[08:10] | I said, “No,” | 我说“不行” |
[08:12] | and it just stopped. | 然后这事就不了了之了 |
[08:14] | But then, corporate comes up with this idea. | 但后来公司又想到了这个主意 |
[08:17] | But you know what? They need to know that it was yours. | 但你知道吗?他们需要知道这是你的主意 |
[08:21] | And I don’t care if I take a bullet. | 我不在乎会不会受罚 |
[08:23] | We are going to call them, | 我们要给他们打电话,现在就用免提给他们打 |
[08:24] | we are gonna put them on speakerphone right now, Oh. Oh. | |
[08:26] | And we are going to straighten this out. | 把这事说清楚 |
[08:29] | Screw corporate! They probably stole the idea anyway. | 去他妈的公司!他们说不定偷了这个想法 |
[08:32] | Mmm-hmm. – Uh. | |
[08:33] | Corporate stole nothing. Okay? | 公司什么都没偷,好吗? |
[08:35] | Darryl brought this idea to me. | 达瑞尔把这个想法告诉了我 |
[08:36] | And then I told them, giving Darryl full credit. So, | 我又告诉了他们,把功劳都给了达瑞尔 |
[08:39] | no need to “screw corporate.” | 所以没必要说“去他妈的公司” |
[08:41] | Everyone, let’s give Darryl a round of applause as planned. | 各位,让我们按计划给达瑞尔一阵掌声 |
[08:49] | I’m a little peeved at Darryl right now. | –我现在对达瑞尔有点恼火 |
[08:51] | He went to Gabe behind your back! | –他背着你去找了盖比! |
[08:52] | No, he didn’t go behind my back. He went over my head. | 不对,他没有背着我去,是从我头顶去的 |
[08:55] | He went over your head to go behind your back. | 他越过你的头顶,然后背着你去的 |
[08:58] | What is taking someone from behind? | –背着别人是什么意思? |
[09:00] | No. Shh. Michael, listen. | –不,迈克尔,听着 |
[09:01] | This cannot stand. You can’t have workers going straight to corporate. | 这样不行,你不能让工人直接去找公司 |
[09:04] | It makes your job superfluous. | –否则还要你干嘛 |
[09:05] | It was a good idea, though. | –虽然这是个好主意 |
[09:06] | Yeah, here’s another good idea, corporate chain of command. | 我有一个好主意,关于公司链式管理的 |
[09:11] | We need to strangle Darryl’s idea. | 我们需要扼杀达瑞尔的想法 |
[09:15] | Hey, Danny. Hey. | –你好,丹尼 –你好 |
[09:18] | I’m really sorry, but we can’t come to your party tonight. | 很抱歉,但我们今晚没法去你的派对了 |
[09:20] | I was looking forward to throwing some darts with you guys. | 我还等着跟你们玩飞镖呢 |
[09:22] | You were? Okay, well then… | –是吗? –好,那… |
[09:24] | I mean, maybe we could do it like, next Halloween? | 我的意思是,也许我们可以下次万圣节玩? |
[09:27] | For sure. We’re just, like, | –当然了 –我们只是 |
[09:29] | totally caught in the middle here. | –进退两难了 |
[09:30] | What are you talking about? | –你们在说什么? |
[09:32] | Well, Jim and Pam basically begged us not to go. | 杰姆和潘几乎是求着我们不要去 |
[09:35] | Jim and Pam really don’t want you to go? | 杰姆和潘真的不想让你们去? |
[09:37] | They’re really upset about the whole Danny situation. | 他们因为你很是烦恼 |
[09:40] | I’ll talk to ’em. | 我会跟他们谈谈 |
[09:41] | Yeah, but do you know what? Don’t tell them that we said anything to you. | 行,但是别告诉他们我们跟你说过话 |
[09:45] | Okay. | –好的 |
[09:46] | Okay? Or you’re dead. | –知道吗?否则你就死定了 |
[09:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:49] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[09:52] | Kelly! Great costume. | 凯莉!这身装扮真棒 |
[09:56] | Kelly! You cannot change costumes in the middle of the day! | 凯莉!你不能中途更换服装! |
[10:00] | Pam, she’s out. | 潘,她出局了 |
[10:02] | If I’m out, I’m gonna sue this entire company for discrimination. | 如果判我出局,我就告整个公司歧视 |
[10:05] | Guys, you’re arguing over a one-in-sixteen chance, | 各位,你们在为十六分之一的几率争吵不休 |
[10:08] | over a prize worth $40. | 奖品价值不过40块而已 |
[10:10] | Fifteen thousand bucks, Oscar. | –是一万五千块,奥斯卡 |
[10:12] | Yeah, shut it, Oscar. Pam? | –是的,闭嘴,奥斯卡,潘? |
[10:13] | This is an amazing prize. | 这个奖品很棒 |
[10:15] | I mean, I don’t even wanna give Pam a compliment, | 我本不想说潘的好话 |
[10:17] | ’cause she’s so, ugh… But she did a good job. | 因为她那么…但是这事办得漂亮 |
[10:21] | I really want that coupon book. | 我很想得到那本优惠券 |
[10:22] | Garbage magnet. | Garbage magnet. 垃圾磁贴 |
[10:25] | God! Magnets are interesting enough, | 上帝啊!磁贴本身就很有意思 |
[10:27] | you don’t need to tart ’em up with some design. | 不用再印什么图案了 |
[10:30] | I can’t believe this doesn’t make you mad. | 我简直不敢相信,你居然不生气 |
[10:33] | What the hell are they talking about? | 他们到底在聊什么? |
[10:35] | Hmm. Kevin and Gabe? Probably about the extremes of the human physique. | 凯文和盖比?可能在聊人体极限 |
[10:39] | Do you think Kevin is going over my head? | 你觉得凯文是在越级吗? |
[10:41] | I don’t… Oh, my God. Okay. All right, all right, all right. | 我不…哦,我的天,好了 |
[10:44] | You know what? That’s inappropriate, Kevin. | 这样不合适,凯文 |
[10:47] | I am your boss. | 我是你的老板,如果你有话想说,得通过我 |
[10:48] | And if you have something to say, it goes through me, | |
[10:51] | and then I take it to Gabe. | 之后我会转达给盖比 |
[10:53] | Chain of command. Do you understand? | 这叫链式管理,懂吗? |
[10:54] | I am so sorry. Oh, you’re sorry? | –真对不起 –你对不起? |
[10:56] | I just thought… What did you just thought? | –我只想… –你刚才只是在想什么? |
[10:58] | Well, Gabe asked me if there were | 盖比问我嘎嘎小姐有没有什么比较酷的动作 |
[11:00] | any really cool Lady Gaga moves | |
[11:03] | that he could do for the catwalk. | 他可以用在走秀上 |
[11:05] | And so, then I told… | 我告诉… |
[11:07] | All right. | –好了 |
[11:08] | I told him that there was this one cool move | –我告诉他有个很酷的动作 |
[11:10] | where she powers down like a robot. | 就像是机器人没电那样 |
[11:13] | Okay. | –好吧 |
[11:14] | Okay? But I’m so sorry that… | –但我很抱歉… |
[11:16] | All right. I didn’t tell you first. | –好了 –我没有先告诉你 |
[11:17] | Well, don’t let it happen again. | 下不为例 |
[11:19] | You think that I would let this happen again? | 你觉得我还会再这么做吗? |
[11:22] | No way, Jose! | 绝对不可能! |
[11:24] | Um. | |
[11:27] | You, Gabe. | 去你的,盖比 |
[11:30] | Can you imagine? It’s just crazy. | –你能想象得到吗?太疯狂了 |
[11:33] | That is crazy. | –确实是 |
[11:34] | We would never care if Andy or Kevin went to your party. | 安迪和凯文去不去你的派对,我们不在乎 |
[11:36] | Look, I’m just glad we can laugh about it, | 我很高兴我们能对此一笑而过 |
[11:38] | because I was a little nervous about coming to work here, | 因为来这里工作,我还是有点小紧张的 |
[11:41] | with, you know, our history. | 因为咱俩过去的交往 |
[11:42] | Oh, my gosh. Everyone keeps blowing that out of proportion. | 我的天,大家都在小题大做 |
[11:45] | It’s not even a history. Exactly. | –那根本都算不上什么交往 –没错 |
[11:47] | It’s not like you guys had some long relationship, right? | 又不是说你们的关系持续很久,对吧? |
[11:50] | Big painful breakup I don’t know about? | –背着我有过悲痛欲绝的分手? |
[11:52] | No! | –才没有! |
[11:53] | Two or three dates. It was two. | –也就是两三次约会 –是两次 |
[11:55] | Was it two? I thought it was three. | –是两次?我还以为是三次 |
[11:56] | No, we had plans for a third, | –我们第三次都计划好了 |
[11:59] | but then, I don’t know, you never called me back. So… | 但后来你一直没再给我打电话,所以… |
[12:01] | Oh! You can’t handle the truth! | 你接受不了真相! |
[12:04] | Well, that does not sound like me. | –那可不像我 |
[12:06] | Yeah. It was, though. That’s what happened. Uh. | –不过的确是这样,就这么回事 |
[12:12] | Well, great, I just wanted to make sure things weren’t weird. | 太好了,我就是想确保事情别变得怪异 |
[12:14] | Uh-uh. | |
[12:18] | Okay. This whole going over my head gate | 好吧,这场“越级门”事件 |
[12:21] | is making people act weird. | 搞得大家都很奇怪 |
[12:22] | Chain of command is crumbling. | 链式管理分崩离析 |
[12:24] | Do you know what just happened? I just made Kevin cry. | 你知道刚才发生什么事了吗? 我把凯文弄哭了 |
[12:26] | And Gabe looks like Lady Gaga. That’s not Halloween. | 盖比打扮成嘎嘎小姐,这不符合万圣节精神 |
[12:30] | Halloween should be a day in which we honor monsters | 万圣节是我们纪念鬼怪的日子 |
[12:33] | and not be mad at each other. | –而不是互相生气 |
[12:34] | I’m not mad. Are you mad? | –我没生气,你生气了吗? |
[12:36] | You went over my head, and then you lied to my face. | 你越过我头顶打报告,还当着我面撒谎 |
[12:39] | So, my head and my face have taken a beating. | 所以我的头和脸都受了打击 |
[12:41] | Well, I’m sorry if it seems that way to you. | 如果你这么想的话,我很抱歉 |
[12:44] | Okay, that might help. | 道歉也许有用 |
[12:45] | If you said “I’m sorry” in front of everybody… | 但是你得当着所有人和我的面 |
[12:47] | Mike. …in front of me. | –迈克 –说“我很抱歉” |
[12:49] | You made a bad call and I fixed it. | 你做了一个错误的决定,而我替你弥补了 |
[12:52] | So, I’m not apologizing. | –所以我不会道歉 |
[12:54] | So, that’s it? | –那就这样了? |
[12:56] | That’s it. Is it? | –就这样了 –真的? |
[12:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:02] | Sookie! | 苏琪! |
[13:06] | Bill Compton from True Blood. | 《真爱如血》里面的康普顿 |
[13:08] | How many freaking vampires am I supposed to care about these days? | 在这个世道,我又能管多少可怕的吸血鬼? |
[13:11] | Well, I guess you could say I’m still in costume. | 你可以说我还穿着万圣节服饰 |
[13:13] | I’m a rational “consumer.” | 我是个理性的“消费者” |
[13:17] | Oh. Oh, yeah. So, it’s… | –没错 –所以… |
[13:20] | This stupid coupon booklet. | 那本破优惠券 |
[13:23] | Have you seen my costume? I’m a rational “consumer.” | 看见我的服饰了吗?我是个理性的“消费者” |
[13:25] | Yeah, I heard you say it to Phyllis. That’s a good line. | 是啊,我听见你跟菲莉丝说了 这句台词不错 |
[13:28] | Okay, everybody. After you walk the runway, | 好了,各位,在完成走秀后 |
[13:30] | everyone has to vote for who gets the coupon book. | 每个人都必须投票看谁能赢得那本优惠券 |
[13:33] | And you can’t vote for yourself. | –不能投票给自己 |
[13:34] | Pam, can you vote for other people? | –潘,你能投给别人吗? |
[13:37] | Hey, I gotta get in on this. Hey, it’s cool, man. | 我要穿这个参加,喂,很好,哥们 |
[13:40] | I work in the warehouse. I’m cool! | 我在仓库工作,我很酷! |
[13:43] | I’m hip and I’m jive! | 我会嘻哈舞,还会说黑人俚语! |
[13:45] | But I don’t care about nobody! | 但我谁都不在乎! |
[13:48] | Do you know who I am? | 你们知道我是谁吗? |
[13:49] | Happy Halloween, jerk! | 万圣节快乐,混球! |
[13:53] | Still don’t know who I am? | 还不知道我是谁? |
[13:55] | I’ll give you a hint. | 给你们个提示 |
[13:57] | I go over other people’s heads. | 我会越过其他人 |
[13:58] | Michael, this is a bad idea. | –迈克尔,这样不好 |
[14:00] | What’s a bad idea? | –什么不好? |
[14:01] | Dressing up as somebody. I mean, when has that ever worked for you? | 装扮成其他人,你成功过吗? |
[14:04] | Never! | 从来没有! |
[14:06] | Okay, you know what, fine. I’m not Darryl. | 好吧,我不是达瑞尔 |
[14:10] | And thank God I’m not Darryl. | 感谢上帝我不是达瑞尔 |
[14:11] | Could you have for once just let us enjoy a party, | 你就不能别把私事掺和进来 |
[14:13] | instead of making it about all your issues? | 让我们享受一次派对吗? |
[14:25] | That’s a warrior! | 是武士! |
[14:33] | I present to you the rational “consumer,” | 我为大家展示的是理性“消费者” |
[14:37] | as it were. | 其真实面貌 |
[14:46] | Slow, nice and slow, honey. | –慢点,稳一点慢一点,亲爱的 |
[14:48] | Angela as a nurse. | –安杰拉是护士 |
[14:49] | Don’t… No, slow it down. There it is. | –别…不,慢一点 –就这样 |
[14:51] | I don’t like your tone. | 我不喜欢你的语调 |
[14:52] | Look, they were sold out of all the other costumes, okay? | 其他的服装都被卖完了 |
[14:57] | I think we all live in the real world here. | 我觉得我们都生活在真实的世界里 |
[14:59] | Let’s not pretend to be unaware of what sells in this office. | 别装作不知道这间办公室是怎么回事 |
[15:03] | What should we ask? | –我们该问什么? |
[15:04] | Hey, can I play? | –我能玩吗? |
[15:06] | Why don’t you ask if Darryl is a bad friend | 你们干吗不问问,达瑞尔是不是一个 |
[15:09] | who backstabs people in the back? | 在别人后面捅刀子的坏朋友? |
[15:11] | We have one question to ask the spirit world and you want us to ask that? | 我们只能问灵界一个问题 你居然想让我们问那个? |
[15:15] | He says no. | –他说不是 |
[15:16] | Uh, Darryl moved it. You moved it. | –达瑞尔的手动了,你的手动了 |
[15:18] | No. | –没有 |
[15:19] | Hey, Dwight, you saw Darryl move it, right? | –德怀特,你看见达瑞尔的手动了吧? |
[15:22] | Let’s just say I saw exactly what the two of you wanted me to see. | 不如这样说,我所看到的 正是你俩想让我看到的 |
[15:25] | I know how to sit on a fence. | 我知道怎么采取骑墙态度 |
[15:27] | Hell, I can even sleep on a fence. | 我甚至能在墙头上睡觉 |
[15:30] | The trick is to do it face down with the post in your mouth. | 窍门在于低下头,别乱说话 |
[15:34] | If you had one word you would use to describe Darryl, | 用一个词来形容达瑞尔 |
[15:36] | what would that word be? | 你会用哪个? |
[15:39] | A… | |
[15:42] | S… | |
[15:43] | S… | |
[15:48] | H… No! | H…不! |
[15:50] | Uh. E… | |
[15:52] | T. | |
[15:53] | An asset. | 有价值的人 |
[15:58] | That’s enough. | 够了 耳–心–肠–眼球–脑–肝 穿裤子的老鼠 |
[16:03] | I don’t think it’s gonna work out the way you think. | 这事可能不会如你所愿 |
[16:06] | I don’t think you get it. | 我觉得你还没弄明白 |
[16:10] | Hey. | Hey. –你好 –你好 |
[16:12] | This is some party, huh? | 这个派对不错,是吧? |
[16:13] | When you work hard, you play hard around here. | 这里的规矩是工作时辛苦,玩时放得开 |
[16:15] | Even if you don’t work hard. | 哪怕工作时不辛苦也这样 |
[16:19] | Oh, here’s something. | 对了,有件事 |
[16:20] | Uh. | |
[16:22] | Why didn’t you ever call Pam back? | 你为什么一直没给潘打电话? |
[16:25] | Serious? | 你真想知道? |
[16:27] | Yeah. I mean, I’m not saying that everybody has to fall in love or anything. | 是的,我不是说人人都得陷入爱河什么的 |
[16:30] | I’m just saying, but… To, you know, | 我只是想说,一直不给她打电话是… |
[16:31] | to not even call her back is… | |
[16:33] | You know what it was? I think she gave me her number, | 你知道怎么回事吗?她好像给过我电话号码 |
[16:35] | but then, her fours look like eights and… | –可她写的四看着像八… |
[16:37] | Could be. | –有可能 |
[16:38] | But you also called her the second time, so you had the number right. | 但你第二次也给她打过电话 所以你的号码没问题 |
[16:42] | Halpert, | 哈尔佩特 |
[16:44] | you looking for someone to bang your wife? | 你在找人上你老婆吗? |
[16:46] | No. Okay. | –不是 –好吧 |
[16:48] | You want to know? | 你想知道? |
[16:51] | I didn’t call her back because she spent the whole date | 我没给她打电话是因为 |
[16:53] | talking about you. | 她在整个约会过程中一直在说你 |
[16:55] | She was obviously in love with you. | 很明显她爱上了你 |
[17:00] | Fifty-seven, fifty-eight… | –等等,她有一阵子没动了 |
[17:01] | Wait, wait. She hasn’t moved in a while. | |
[17:04] | Erin! | –艾琳! |
[17:05] | Two! I got two! I ate two whole apples! | –两个!我吃了整整两个苹果! |
[17:12] | I’d remember talking about Jim. That wasn’t it. | 我的确记得谈论过杰姆,但不是因为那个 |
[17:15] | Just tell her the real reason. | 告诉她真正的原因 |
[17:18] | Do you honestly wanna know why I didn’t call her back | 你真想知道四年前我为什么 |
[17:20] | on a date over four years ago? | –没在约会后给她打电话? |
[17:21] | Hey, she had a nice time. | –她当时约会挺开心的 |
[17:23] | It seems rude. Well… | –这样好像不礼貌 –那个… |
[17:24] | I did. Yeah, and it’s one of those things | 我确实挺开心的,这件事会一直困扰我 |
[17:25] | that’s just gonna keep gnawing at me. | |
[17:27] | Like, gnaw, gnaw… “Why? Why didn’t he? I have no idea why.” | 我会琢磨“为什么? 他为什么不打?我不知道为什么” |
[17:30] | Okay, honestly, I didn’t call you back | 好吧,说实话,我没给你打电话 |
[17:33] | because I just thought you seemed a little | 是因为我觉得你看上去有点 |
[17:35] | dorky. | 傻乎乎的 |
[17:40] | Hey, man… Thank you! | –哥们… |
[17:41] | Thank you. I got it. | –谢谢你!谢谢,我懂了 |
[17:44] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[17:46] | You thought I was a little dorky. You know? | 你觉得我有点傻乎乎的 |
[17:51] | Okay. Well, excuse me. | 好吧,失陪了 |
[17:58] | In the future, you need to get Michael’s approval on anything | 以后你不管有什么事,都得在找我之前 |
[18:01] | before coming to me. Thank you. | –先取得迈克尔的批准 –谢谢 |
[18:03] | You’re gonna miss out on some good ideas. | 你会错过一些好点子的 |
[18:05] | Okay, well, obviously if it’s a really, really good idea, | 很显然如果真是很好的点子 |
[18:08] | then my door is open. | 我的大门会一直敞开 |
[18:09] | If they’re good ideas, I’m not gonna say, “No.” | 如果是好的想法,我不会说“不行”的 |
[18:11] | You said, “No” to this one. | 这个你就说“不行”了 |
[18:13] | That’s… Okay, I make one mistake in 15 years | 那…好吧,我15年来就犯了一个错误 |
[18:15] | and you drag me over the coals. | 你就这样谴责我 |
[18:17] | After everything I did for you? | –在我为你做过那么多之后? |
[18:18] | What have you done for me? | –你为我做过什么? |
[18:19] | Oh, well… What have you done for me? | –哦… –你为我做过什么? |
[18:21] | Ed Truck hired me. | 艾德查克雇佣了我 |
[18:23] | Jo promoted me. | 乔提拔了我 |
[18:25] | Gabe listened to me. All you’ve ever done was say, “No” to me. | 盖比听过我的建议,你只会对我说“不” |
[18:31] | I have ambition, | 我有理想 |
[18:33] | and you kept me at the same level for years. | 而你这么多年来却让我原地踏步 |
[18:36] | Dropping bombs, right? | 说出心里话了,是吧? |
[18:39] | This really make you think, Michael? | 你真得想想了,迈克尔 |
[18:40] | Stop it. Stop. Stop. We’re thinking. | 住嘴,停,我们正在想 |
[18:44] | – We’re thinking about it. – Yeah. | –我们正在思考 –是的 |
[18:46] | You don’t have to point to the fact that we’re thinking about it. | 你不必指出来我们正在思考这一事实 |
[18:48] | Stop it. Just let us think. | 住嘴,让我们想想 |
[18:51] | Okay, next time you have a really great idea, | 好吧,下次你有好建议时 |
[18:55] | we will put it in a hat, | 我们把它放在帽子里 |
[18:58] | and then we will have Erin pick it out of the hat and let her decide. | 然后让艾琳从帽子里挑出来,让她做决定 |
[19:00] | I don’t understand the point of a hat. | 我不明白要帽子干吗 |
[19:03] | You’re right, we don’t need a hat. | –你说得对,我们不需要帽子 |
[19:04] | I am not budging on the hat issue. | –关于帽子,我不会让步的 |
[19:06] | Okay, we’re gonna table the hat question. | 好吧,我们先不管帽子的问题了 |
[19:08] | The best ideas are gonna come to me. | 最好的建议都要告诉我 |
[19:10] | I make the final decision, period. | 我来做最终决定,就这么定了 |
[19:13] | Okay, we both reserve the right to go to Jo if we disagree with Gabe. | 如果我们不同意盖比的意见 我俩都有权利去找乔 |
[19:18] | – Okay. – Fair enough. | –好的 –很公平 |
[19:19] | Why don’t we simplify this? Darryl brings it to Michael, | 我们为什么不简化一下? 达瑞尔告诉迈克尔 |
[19:22] | Michael brings it to me, no one calls Jo. | 迈克尔告诉我,都别去找乔 |
[19:26] | Unless you and I decide we wanna talk to Jo, | 除非你和我都决定找乔谈谈 |
[19:28] | then we’ll give her a call. | –我们就给她打电话 |
[19:30] | Cool. | –行 |
[19:31] | Hey, sorry I left. | 很抱歉我撒了谎 |
[19:33] | I’m sorry I was a jerk. | 我很抱歉我胡搅蛮缠 |
[19:37] | Friends fight. | 朋友也会争吵 |
[19:39] | Friends fight. | 朋友也会争吵 |
[19:41] | What’s up, man? | 怎么了? |
[19:42] | Sometimes it seems like it was better | 有时候我觉得还是在仓库干更好 |
[19:44] | down in the warehouse, you know? | |
[19:45] | When I was a freshman in college, | 我大学一年级时 |
[19:47] | I worked at the student newspaper, | 曾在学生报社干过 |
[19:49] | the Cornell Daily Sun. This was at Cornell. | 叫《康奈尔每日太阳》,那是在康奈尔 |
[19:51] | I had to write an op-ed column every day, “Bernard’s Regards.” | 我必须每天写一篇评论专栏,叫“博纳德有感” |
[19:55] | This was your freshman year? | 你大学第一年? |
[19:57] | I started to ask myself, do I have big plans here? | 我开始问自己,我在这里有远大理想吗? |
[20:00] | I didn’t wanna become editor of that paper, so | 我不想当那份报纸的编辑 |
[20:03] | I got up and walked right out of Walter Bernard Hall, | 所以我站起来,径直走出了沃特博纳德大厅 |
[20:06] | and that’s actually when I heard | 就在那时我听到了 |
[20:08] | eight male voices | 八个男声 |
[20:10] | singing, | 在唱歌 |
[20:12] | unencumbered by instruments. | 没有伴奏 |
[20:15] | I was hooked. | 我被迷住了 |
[20:16] | So, is becoming CEO of this company | 所以,成为这家公司的首席执行官 |
[20:22] | your a cappella group? | 是不是你的终极目标? |
[20:25] | Come on. We’re going to Danny’s bar, Public School. | 走吧,我们去丹尼的酒吧“公立学校” |
[20:27] | No, I got some work to do. | 不,我还有工作要做 |
[20:29] | I do have big plans at this company. | 我在这家公司的确有远大理想 |
[20:32] | She… It was fantastic. Yeah. | –她…这太好了 –是啊 |
[20:34] | It was like a little gentle… | 就像一个温柔的小… |
[20:37] | To be honest, I still can’t believe he didn’t call her back. | 说实话,我还是不相信他没给你打过电话 |
[20:41] | Who doesn’t call a dork like that back? | 谁不会给那样的傻姑娘打电话? |
[20:46] | Oh! Wow! | 哇! |
[20:48] | Spinach in a can! | 罐装菠菜! |
[20:49] | Power from spinach! | 菠菜的力量! |
[20:51] | Ag, ag, ag, ag, ag, ag! | |
[20:52] | Oh, my hero! | 我的英雄! |
[20:58] | Okay, everyone, I’ve tallied the votes, and the winner | 好了,各位,我点过票数了 |
[21:01] | of the Costume Celebration Spectacular | 本次服装庆祝展示的赢家 |
[21:03] | and the Scranton-Wilkes-Barre coupon book, | 以及棒球队优惠券的获得者是 |
[21:06] | Oscar Martinez. | 奥斯卡马丁内斯 |
[21:08] | Who? | 谁? |
[21:13] | If I have to vote for someone, | 如果必须投票给别人 |
[21:14] | I don’t want it to be someone who can beat me. | 我不会投给能赢我的那个人 |
[21:17] | Shake things up. I’m a Nader guy. | 来捣个乱,我喜欢搅局 |
[21:21] | Best Edward James Olmos costume I’ve ever seen. | 爱德华詹姆斯奥莫斯的装扮里 这是我见过的最好的 |
[21:26] | Like, freaky good. | 好到爆表 |