时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Uh-oh. Okay, okay, nobody panic. Listen up, listen up. | 慢着,谁都别慌,听好了 |
[00:10] | Everyone, follow me to the shelter. | 大家跟着我去避难所,我们有14天的充足食物 |
[00:12] | We’ve got enough food for 14 days. | |
[00:14] | After that, we have a difficult conversation. | -但之后就难说了 |
[00:17] | My bad. | -是我不好 |
[00:18] | Space heater and fan were both on high, | 把暖气和风扇同时开到最高档 |
[00:20] | plugged into the same outlet, so… | 还插在同一个插座上… |
[00:23] | It’s saying the server went down? | 也就是说服务器也坏了? |
[00:25] | Does anybody know that password? | 有人知道密码吗? |
[00:27] | ‘Cause otherwise, we can’t do any work. | 不然我们没法工作 |
[00:28] | Uh, try “password.” | -试下“密码” |
[00:31] | Nope. | -不对 |
[00:32] | Try zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero. | 试试零零零零零零 |
[00:35] | No. | 不对 |
[00:37] | Okay, now try zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, one. | 那零零零零零零一 |
[00:41] | Okay, I’m not doing every number. | 拜托,我可不要一个一个来 |
[00:42] | Wait, does anyone remember when it was set up? | 对了,谁记得第一次安装时的密码吗? |
[00:45] | Uh, it was, like, eight years ago? | 好像是八年前吧? |
[00:47] | Lord of the Rings stuff? | 《指环王》相关的? |
[00:49] | I don’t know, I’m just trying to think of things | 不知道,我只是试着想起 |
[00:51] | that were happening at the time. | 同时期发生的事 |
[00:52] | Everyone was getting their driver’s license. | 那时大家刚拿驾照 |
[00:55] | Why don’t we just call the I.T. guy who set it up? | 为啥不叫安装的IT人员来看看? |
[00:57] | What’s the name of the guy in the glasses, again? | 那戴眼镜的人叫什么来着? |
[00:59] | Okay, moving backwards, our I.T. guys have been | 好吧,回想一下 我们的IT人员们… |
[01:02] | “Glasses,” “Turban,” “Ear Hair,” “Fatty 3,” | “四眼”、“头巾”、“耳毛”、“3号胖子” |
[01:05] | “Shorts,” “Fatty 2,” “Lozenge” and “Fatso.” | “短裤”、“2号胖子”、“菱形脸”和“胖子” |
[01:08] | I think “Lozenge” is the one who installed it. | -我觉得“菱形脸”是安装的人 |
[01:11] | I got it. | -知道了 |
[01:12] | Try… | 试试… |
[01:16] | You know what, it made me laugh when I heard it, | 记得每次我听到密码都会大笑 |
[01:18] | but Pam got really offended. | 但潘会很生气 |
[01:20] | “Big boobs.” | “巨乳” |
[01:22] | “Drama queen”? “Nosy”? | -“戏剧女王”? -“八卦王”? |
[01:25] | You’re typing “big boobs”? | 你在打“巨乳”? |
[01:27] | I’m trying everything. | -都试试呗 |
[01:28] | Try “big boobs” with a “z.” | -再试试“爆乳” |
[01:29] | That’s the password. We’re in. | 就是这个密码,行了 |
[01:32] | All right. Wow. | -好的 -太棒了 |
[01:33] | Yes. The important thing is | -棒 -重点是 |
[01:35] | this kept us secure, people. | 这密码保护我们的安全,同志们 斯克兰顿,欢迎您 办公室 (WUPHF点com) |
[02:06] | – Morning. – How’s it going? | -早上好 -还好吗? |
[02:10] | Hey, I’m Wuphf. I’m Facebook. | -我是wuphf -我是脸书 |
[02:11] | What’s up, Facebook? | -脸书,怎么了? |
[02:13] | I sent you a Facebook message yesterday, | -我昨天在脸书上发你消息了 |
[02:14] | I still haven’t heard anything back. | 但还没收到任何回复 |
[02:16] | You should’ve sent me a wuphf. A what? | -你应该发我wuphf -什么? |
[02:17] | When you send a wuphf, it goes to your home phone, cell phone, | 当你发了wuphf 你的座机、手机 |
[02:20] | email, Facebook, Twitter, and homescreen. | 邮件、脸书、推特和个人主页 |
[02:22] | All at the same time. | 都会同时收到 |
[02:26] | Wuphf. | |
[02:27] | Wuphf! Wuphf.com! | -Wuphf点com! |
[02:36] | Thanks, Erin. Sure. | -谢了,艾琳 -不客气 |
[02:39] | Hey, Pam. I don’t wanna be a lousy snitch. | 潘,我不是来告密的 |
[02:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:44] | Ryan has been using the color printer for his business a lot, | 莱恩一直用这个打印机印自己的东西 |
[02:47] | and as office administrator… | -你是行政主任… |
[02:48] | Oh, it’s okay. | -没关系 |
[02:49] | But it’s not for… | 但这不是为了… |
[02:50] | Let it go. | 让他去吧 |
[02:52] | Yes, I invested in Wuphf. | 是的,我投资了wuphf |
[02:54] | It’s actually a really great idea, | 这个点子很好 |
[02:55] | and I can’t believe it didn’t exist before. | 真难以相信以前没人想出来 |
[02:57] | And I know Ryan’s kind of a sketchy guy, but hey, I married Jim. | 我知道莱恩是个奇怪的人 但我嫁给了杰姆这样的 |
[03:01] | I’ve done my part for the nice guy. Now I want a bedroom set. | 我已经当了很久老好人了 现在我想要一套卧室家具 |
[03:04] | I think an investors’ ski trip, frankly, is the best idea. | 老实讲,我认为投资者的滑雪之旅 是个好主意 |
[03:09] | It will be a bonding experience. | -这会是一段加深关系的经历 |
[03:11] | I love it. | ,我觉得很好 我查了路线图 |
[03:12] | I was looking at a trail map, | 我查了路线图 |
[03:13] | and I was thinking that we should start on a bunny hill, | 我想从初级坡开始 |
[03:15] | because I’ve never actually been skiing. | 因为我从来没滑过雪 |
[03:17] | And then work our way up to “Death Drop.” | 然后我们慢慢向“死亡难度”努力 |
[03:21] | Great, so we got our first offer to buy the company. | 好的,我们找到了第一个愿意 出钱收购我们公司的人 |
[03:24] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[03:25] | We could sell, but why think so small? | 我们可以卖掉,但为何不想远点? |
[03:28] | We can just get a couple more people involved, | 可以让越来越多的人加入 |
[03:29] | really do this thing our way. | 按我们的计划走 |
[03:31] | You and me, baby. | 只有你和我,老兄 |
[03:32] | New investors are key, though. That’s actually why I came in today. | 但是新的投资者是关键 这就是我今天来的原因 |
[03:35] | Don’t you work here full-time? | 你还不是正式工吗? |
[03:37] | Today, I was thinking I would sit down with a few of the people | 今天我计划和办公室里面那几个 |
[03:40] | who haven’t invested yet. | 还没有投资的人坐下来聊聊 |
[03:41] | Or we could do that together, if that sounds fun to you. | 或许我们可以一起去 如果你有兴趣的话 |
[03:44] | That does sound fun to me. | -我确实有兴趣 |
[03:46] | Awesome. | -太棒了 |
[03:50] | Oh, this is good hay. Yeah. This is the good stuff. Mattress quality. | 这干草真不错 质量很好,做床垫的首选 |
[03:55] | Every fall, growing up, | 我小时候的每年秋天 |
[03:57] | my Uncle Eldred used to build us a maze out of hay bales | 我叔叔老雷得都为我们 用干草堆搭建迷宫 |
[03:59] | for us kids to play in. We called it “Hay Place.” | 给我们小孩子玩 我们称它为“干草地” |
[04:03] | Eldred called it “Hay World.” | Eldred称它为干草世界 |
[04:05] | Eventually, lawyers were brought in. But… | 最后还叫上了律师,但是… |
[04:08] | That’s all behind us. Hay Place lives on. | 这都是过去的事了 但干草地仍旧沿袭 |
[04:12] | Watch it, watch it. | 当心,当心 (干草地 干草天地) |
[04:14] | Hello! Welcome to Hay Place. A place for hay. | 你好!欢迎来干草地 干草天地 |
[04:17] | Don’t forget to make a broom. | -别忘了做把扫帚 |
[04:19] | Oh, the petting zoo closes at 2:00, | -宠物园2点关门 |
[04:20] | and the goat roast is at 3:00. | -烤羊肉是3点 |
[04:23] | Come on in, enjoy! | 进来吧,玩得开心! |
[04:24] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[04:26] | I’m kind of in the mood for a roll in the hay. | 我有点想在草堆里打滚 |
[04:29] | Roll in the hay, $5. | 草堆里打滚,5美元 |
[04:31] | No, I meant… | 不,我是说… |
[04:34] | Oh, our contract. | 我们的约定 |
[04:36] | Mmm-hmm. | |
[04:37] | Yes, why don’t we meet at the usual spot. | 是啊,我们为何不在老地方见面 |
[04:41] | Uh, I’ve got a half an hour during lunch | 我有半个小时吃午饭 |
[04:43] | in between the historical reenactment of the Dunmore farm slaughters | 在复古主题邓摩尔农场屠宰场 |
[04:46] | and the onion boil. | 和煮洋葱锅之间 |
[04:48] | Perfect. So… Excuse me, get off of there. | -好的 -那…不好意思,快下来 |
[04:50] | Those are show bales, not play bales. | 这是用来看的,不是玩的 |
[04:53] | All right, thank you. I will send the contracts over right away. | 好的,谢谢 我马上把合同送到 |
[04:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:03] | Whoo! | |
[05:04] | I am on the first hot sales streak of my life. | 我人生中第一次大卖 |
[05:07] | I think it all comes from feeding Cece, | 这全是靠喂塞西的经验 |
[05:08] | because no matter how much she resists, | 因为不管她怎么拒绝 |
[05:11] | I sell her those carrots. | 我都会卖给她胡萝卜 |
[05:13] | And let’s be honest, | 说实话吧 |
[05:14] | if I can make mushed carrots seem better than a boob, | 如果我能把萝卜泥 做得比胸部好看… |
[05:17] | I can pretty much sell anything. | 没有我卖不了的东西 |
[05:20] | Commission comes out to | 佣金一共是 |
[05:24] | zero. | -零 |
[05:25] | Okay, well, it can’t be zero, Kev. | -不可能是零啊,凯 |
[05:27] | I entered the sale, and I hit enter and I said, “Dunh-duh-na-dah!” | 我输入了销售额,按回车 我还说了“哒哒啦嗒” |
[05:33] | I’m pretty sure I timesed it right. | 我确定我没乘错 |
[05:35] | You met your commission cap last week. | 上周你就已经达到佣金最高值了 |
[05:37] | So, from here until the end of the fiscal year, your commission will be zero. | 也就是说,下一财政年之前 一分钱佣金也没有 |
[05:40] | What are you talking about? We have a commission cap? | 扯什么呢,我们有最高值限定? |
[05:42] | It’s a new corporate policy. | 公司的新规定 |
[05:47] | Is this job really about the money for you, Jim? | 你打这份工只是为了钱吗,杰姆? |
[05:50] | I mean, isn’t this where you fell in love? | 你不热爱自己的工作吗? |
[05:52] | A commission cap takes away my incentive to sell. | 佣金最高值让我失去了销售的动力 |
[05:54] | So, you realize I now have no reason to work, right? | 你也明白我现在 完全没必要再干活了,对吧? |
[05:58] | When you’re dealing with a large organization, | 当你面对一家大公司 |
[05:59] | sometimes you have to put up with policies you don’t like. | 有时你就得忍受一些 自己不喜欢的规定 |
[06:03] | I wish my gym didn’t allow full nudity in the locker room. | 我多希望健身房的更衣室 不允许全裸 |
[06:07] | Okay, some of these old guys walking around naked, | 看着那些老家伙光着屁股 走来走去 |
[06:10] | feels almost passive-aggressive. | 我也气的内伤 |
[06:12] | But I deal with it ’cause it’s policy. See what I mean? | 但我只能屈服,因为规定就是规定 明白我的意思没? |
[06:14] | Nope. | 没 |
[06:15] | Nudity makes me uncomfortable. Okay. | -裸体让我很不舒服 -好吧 |
[06:17] | My gym allows it. | 而我的健身房允许这样 |
[06:19] | I wish they didn’t, but it’s policy. So, I respect it, and I just | 我希望不是,但那是规定 所以我只能遵守 |
[06:23] | keep a low… You know, I look away. | 同时尽量低头…你懂,往别处瞄 |
[06:26] | Think about your commission cap | 把你的佣金最高值想成 |
[06:28] | as a naked old man in a gym locker room. | 更衣室的光腚老头 |
[06:33] | Excuse me, everyone. Sex! | 大家注意,上床! |
[06:36] | Now that I have your attention… | 既然现在你们注意听说我说了…… |
[06:37] | You don’t have our attention. | 我们没有 |
[06:39] | Money! | 钱! |
[06:40] | I’m listening. | ,-我听着呢 |
[06:41] | You had me at “sex.” | -你喊“上床”时我就听了 |
[06:43] | Pervert. You have all of our attention | --你个变态 -想引起我们的注意 |
[06:44] | just by screaming anything. | 你只要大喊大叫就行了 |
[06:46] | That’s good to know. | 多谢提醒 |
[06:48] | What do you want to say, Michael? | 你要说什么,迈克尔? |
[06:50] | Wuphf! | |
[06:52] | All right, I’ve warmed them up for you. You have the floor, Ryan. | 暖场环节结束,舞台交给你了,莱恩 |
[06:54] | How’s everybody doing? | 大家最近可好? |
[06:57] | Good! | 很好! 在座的很多人都投资了wuphf |
[06:58] | Now, a lot of you have already staked out | 在座的很多人都投资了wuphf |
[07:00] | your corner of the Wuphf empire. | |
[07:01] | Raise your hand if I’m describing you. | 如果说的是你,请举手 |
[07:06] | Great. | 很好 |
[07:07] | Yes, I have a dream. | 是的,我有一个梦想 |
[07:09] | And it’s not some M.L.K. dream for equality. | 和马丁路德金的人人平等的梦想不同 |
[07:13] | I want to own a decommissioned lighthouse. | 我想买下一座废弃的灯塔 |
[07:17] | And I want to live at the top. | 我要住在顶层 |
[07:19] | And nobody knows I live there. | 没有人知道我的存身之所 |
[07:22] | And there’s a button that I can press, | 塔里有一个按钮 |
[07:25] | and launch that lighthouse into space. | 能让灯塔飞到外太空 |
[07:29] | For my current investors, things are going great. | 对现有股东来说,公司近况很好 |
[07:31] | We already have a buyer. | 我们已经有了个买家 |
[07:33] | Really? Who? | 是吗?谁啊? |
[07:34] | Washington University. | 华盛顿大学 |
[07:35] | I don’t even want to think about selling | 在我们赚够十亿之前绝不谈转让 |
[07:37] | until our numbers get into the billions. | |
[07:38] | At least. | 保守估计 所以,我决定给朋友和家人们 |
[07:40] | So, I’ve decided to open up a second round of investment | 所以,我决定给朋友和家人们 |
[07:43] | to friends and family. | 一个二次入股的机会 |
[07:44] | Oh, God. Hold on to your wallets, ladies. | 我的天,大家把钱包藏好了 |
[07:47] | Did you ever think of Wuphf as an emergency notification system, | 你们想过把wuphf做成紧急通知系统吗 |
[07:50] | like, for college campuses with shooters or gas leaks? | 比如用来应对校园里发生枪击 或者煤气泄露? |
[07:53] | No, no, Oscar, it’s not a digital rape whistle. | 不,奥斯卡,不是什么电子强暴报警哨 |
[07:56] | Wuphf is about fun. That’s right. | -Wuphf做的是用户体验 -没错 |
[07:58] | Fun, communication, connection. | 乐趣、沟通、连接 |
[08:00] | What’s your money situation? | 你资金情况如何? |
[08:01] | Well, it’s tight, as with any start-up. | 有点紧,起步的时候都这样 |
[08:03] | Sure, how long can you sustain this without a cash infusion? | 理解,没有资金注入的情况下 能维持多久? |
[08:05] | We have nine solid days. I love these questions. Keep ’em coming. | 整整九天 我喜欢这些问题,请继续 |
[08:09] | I’m sorry, nine days until what? | 等下,九天以后呢? |
[08:11] | Bankruptcy? | 破产吗? 等下,莱恩,你是说这周末就完事了? |
[08:12] | Wait, Ryan, so this could be over by the weekend? | 等下,莱恩,你是说这周末就完事了? |
[08:15] | How long do you think a week is? | 你日历上一周有几天? |
[08:17] | No, not this weekend. Next weekend. | 不是这周末,我是说下周末 |
[08:19] | We were gonna go on the investors’ ski trip. | 咱们还准备去滑雪呢 |
[08:22] | I bought poles. | 滑雪杆我都买好了 |
[08:27] | Well, since I have no incentive to sell, | 既然继续销售没什么意义 |
[08:30] | I’ve cleaned my car, organized my desk, and taken a multivitamin. | 我洗了车,整理了桌子 吃了复合维生素 |
[08:34] | So… | 所以… |
[08:36] | What now? | 现在做什么呢? |
[08:38] | Pam. | 潘 |
[08:42] | Okay, now I’ve tried everything. | 我现在是真黔驴技穷了 |
[08:44] | Did you prank Dwight? No. | -整了德怀特没? -还没 |
[08:46] | Well, you like that. | 你之前还喜欢呢 |
[08:47] | Yeah, it’s not as fun if I’m not blowing off work. | 如果不是为了偷懒的话 就没那么好玩了 |
[08:49] | I love you, but I’m kind of busy, | 爱你,但我现在很忙 |
[08:51] | so I need you to figure this one out on your own. | ,所以你自己找乐子吧 |
[09:04] | Oscar said Wuphf only has enough money for nine days. | 奥斯卡说Wuphf只能维持九天时间 |
[09:06] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[09:09] | – All that color. – Look at that. | -看这颜色 -请看 |
[09:11] | Triple your investment by January. | 明年一月收入翻三翻 |
[09:13] | Anyone can just throw numbers up on a chart. | 在表格上瞎写个数据谁都会 |
[09:16] | What are you doing to make it happen? | 你们准备具体怎么做? |
[09:17] | Well, earlier today, I was emailing someone by the name of John Legend. | -早上我给一个叫约翰列侬的发邮件 |
[09:20] | There you go. You have his email? | -开始了 -你有他的邮箱地址? |
[09:22] | A lot of these guys are just Mac.com at their website whatever. | 他们中很多人的邮箱都是Mac点com结尾的 |
[09:25] | We get that guy wuphfing, | 只要他用我们的服务 |
[09:27] | it’s all over. | -公司就出名了 |
[09:28] | I want my money back. | -把钱还我 |
[09:30] | Do not talk like that, Stanley. | -别说这种话,斯坦利 |
[09:32] | Ryan, just tell us your plan. | -莱恩,说你的计划吧 |
[09:34] | Okay, all right. I know what you wanna see. I’ll be right back. | 好吧,那好,我知道你们想看什么 我马上回来 |
[09:44] | Hey, kids, was that fun? | 小家伙们,玩得开心吗? |
[09:46] | Yeah! All right. | -开心 -那就好 |
[09:47] | I wanna go on it again. | -我要再坐一次 |
[09:49] | Oh, I bet you do. | -肯定没坐够嘛 |
[09:51] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[09:52] | When I was a little kid, they couldn’t get me off the hayride. | 我小的时候,就一直坐在车上不肯下来 |
[09:54] | But it’s gonna cost you three more bucks. | 不过,这要再花三块钱 |
[09:57] | Wow! This brings back memories. | 到处都是童年的记忆啊 |
[10:00] | Hay stacking, hay throwing… | 摆干草,丢干草… |
[10:03] | And at the end of it all, one lucky boy would be crowned hay king. | 一天结束时,一个幸运的男孩 会加冕为干草王 |
[10:07] | I always wanted to be hay king. | 我一直想当干草国王 |
[10:10] | But the world shines on Mose. | 但老天一直垂青Mose |
[10:19] | Where have you been? I’ve been waiting. | 你去哪儿了?我等好久了 |
[10:20] | Can we move this to the end of the day? | 我们能晚上再做吗? |
[10:22] | No, I think you should make time for it. | -不行,我觉得你有义务抽出时间 |
[10:23] | I found the needle in the haystack! | -我在干草堆里找到针了 |
[10:25] | Hey, congratulations. Do you know what your prize is? | 恭喜你,知道奖品是什么吗? |
[10:27] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:29] | Nothing. Life lesson? Some tasks are not worth doing. | 什么也没有,人生哲理? 就是有些事情是不值得去努力的 |
[10:33] | Dwight? | 德怀特? |
[10:35] | Wuphf T-shirts. Who wants one? | Wuphf的T恤,谁要穿? |
[10:37] | Just imagine that you’re at spring break at Daytona Beach. | 想像一下自己 在德通纳海滩度春假 |
[10:40] | Here we go. Okay? | -好戏开始 -好吗? |
[10:41] | Everyone’s like, “Hey, dude, what’s up | 大家都在想着 |
[10:42] | “with all the hotties in the Wuphf shirts?” | “那些穿wuphf恤的辣妹是怎么回事?” |
[10:45] | Or, “Hey, what’s up with that helicopter?” | 或者是“那些直升机是怎么回事?” |
[10:48] | “It’s Ry from Wuphf!” | -是wuphf的莱恩 |
[10:49] | “It’s Ry, the Wuphf guy!” | -“是wuphf的莱恩” |
[10:50] | “Yo, Ry from Wuphf!” | -“嘿,wuphf的莱恩!” |
[10:51] | “He’s up there.” “What’s he dropping?” | -“他就在上面” -“他在撒些什么?” |
[10:53] | “Wow, what’s falling on us, man?” | “我去,天上掉什么了?” |
[10:55] | Wuphf condoms! | wuphf牌套套! |
[10:56] | Fifty thousand condoms out of the sky. | -五万个套套满天飞 |
[10:58] | Look at that! | -快看啊! |
[10:59] | He threw ’em on the ground! | 他把他们扔到地上了! |
[11:00] | Look, this is a marketing campaign. You got nine days. | 这可是一场营销战 你们只有九天时间 |
[11:03] | Let’s say you do get the money. | 如果你拿到了资金 |
[11:04] | What are you gonna do with it? | 你准备怎么办? |
[11:05] | The first lesson of Silicon Valley, actually, | 其实,硅谷给大家上的第一堂课 |
[11:07] | is that you only think about the user, the experience. | 就是你只需要考虑用户和体验 |
[11:10] | You actually don’t think about the money. Ever. | 钱的事情都是浮云 |
[11:13] | That sounds weird. | 听起来很诡异 |
[11:14] | No, it’s not weird, Andy, and you know what else? | 一点也不诡异,安迪 你知道还有什么吗? |
[11:17] | We have an offer from Washington University. | 华盛顿大学已经出钱收购我们了 |
[11:19] | So, monetize that. | 你能用钱来衡量吗 |
[11:21] | Are you guys meeting about Wuphf? | 你们是在商量wuphf的事儿呢? |
[11:23] | You know that that was my idea, right? | 你们都知道这其实是我的创意吧? |
[11:25] | I said to Ryan, “I try to call you, | 我跟莱恩说,“如果我想打给你 但你却没号码 |
[11:27] | “and you don’t have your phone. | 想给你发简讯,你却不在线 |
[11:28] | “I try to I.M. you, and you’re not online. | 想给你发简讯,你却不在线 |
[11:29] | “I wish there was a way that I could do everything all at once, | 我多想有一种方法 让我能把所有的事情一并完成 |
[11:31] | “and I could just be like this little dog going, | 我就只需要像小狗一样叫 |
[11:33] | “‘Ruff! Ruff! Ruff! Ruff! Ruff!'” | 就行了,汪汪汪!” |
[11:34] | Baby, baby, baby… I think I’m gonna sue you. | -宝贝… -我想告你 |
[11:36] | No, no, no. | -不不 |
[11:37] | I do, I do. This isn’t right. | -真的,这样有点不对 |
[11:38] | I help you with your things, and you help me with my things. | 我们说过要互相帮助的 |
[11:40] | But I… It’s not right. | 可我…这样做是不对的 |
[11:41] | I got this. It’s okay. Don’t worry about this. | 我来搞定,没关系的,别担心 |
[11:44] | Is it any particular branch of Washington University? | 是华盛顿大学的某个部门吗? |
[11:46] | The Washington University Public Health Fund. | 华盛顿大学 公众健康基金 |
[11:49] | W-U-P-H-F. | -简称WUPHF -天啊 |
[11:52] | Oh, God. | 他们只是因为首字母才要的 |
[11:53] | They only want it for the initials. | 他们只是因为首字母才要的 |
[11:54] | The domain name. Yeah, they do. | 域名,是的,没错 |
[11:56] | – I move we sell. – What? | -我提议卖了吧 -什么? |
[11:58] | Yeah, sell. Sell. | -对,卖了 -卖了 |
[11:59] | Get us out of this. | -别把我们搅和进来 |
[12:00] | Have some faith in this idea. | -有点信心好吧 |
[12:02] | If everybody wants to sell, we sell, right? | -如果所有人都说卖,那就卖 |
[12:03] | I won’t sell. And you know what? | ,我不卖,知道吗? |
[12:06] | Ryan and I have the majority of shares. | 莱恩和我的股份额最大 |
[12:08] | Isn’t that right? Yes. You alone do, actually. | -不是吗? -对,其实钱全是你的 |
[12:10] | I… Yes. | 我…对 |
[12:12] | We’re not selling. | 我们不卖 我不卖 |
[12:13] | I will not sell. | 我不卖 |
[12:16] | Awesome. | 太棒了 (干草迷宫 入口) |
[12:21] | Do you mind if we share this bale? | -我们能坐这吗? |
[12:24] | Sure. | -当然 |
[12:25] | There’s no charge to sit on the hay, is there? | 就坐一下不用收钱的吧? |
[12:28] | Probably. | 应该吧 |
[12:29] | I mean, wouldn’t you think | 你不觉得花了10块钱 |
[12:31] | the $10 to build your own broom would include the hay | 制作你的专属扫帚 应该包含制作程序 |
[12:34] | and not just the instructions? | 以及制作用的干草吗? |
[12:35] | I mean, I’m starting to think | 我开始觉得 |
[12:36] | this guy is just trying to make money off the holiday. | 这人只是打着节日的幌子来赚钱 |
[12:38] | Yeah, instead of “Hay Place” it should be “Pay Place.” | 是啊,不应该叫“干草地” 应该叫“吸钱地” |
[12:41] | Don’t laugh at me. | 别嘲笑我 |
[12:43] | No, no, no, I wasn’t. I was just laughing at your joke. | 没,我没嘲笑你 |
[12:46] | Oh. | 只是觉得你的笑话好笑 |
[12:49] | “Pay Place.” | 吸钱地 |
[12:51] | Yeah, so we can celebrate “Thanksgiving-me-your-money” Day. | 是啊,我们可以庆祝“感恩你的钱节”了 |
[12:56] | That’s humorous. | -真幽默 |
[12:57] | Thank you. | -谢谢 |
[13:01] | You guys know how to get out? | 你们知道怎么出去吗? |
[13:07] | Hi, Michael. | 嗨,迈克尔 |
[13:08] | Can’t talk, saving the planet. | 没空,我在拯救地球呢 |
[13:10] | Oh, we don’t recycle. | 我们不回收垃圾的 |
[13:12] | We don’t? | 我们不回收? |
[13:13] | Well, why have I been separating the trash into whites and colors? | 那我为啥一直把垃圾 分类成白色和彩色? |
[13:16] | I’m sure no one asked you to do that. | 没人要你这么做啊 |
[13:20] | Eight years. | 白干了8年 |
[13:23] | Listen, I know you really like Ryan… | 我知道你真的很喜欢莱恩… |
[13:25] | No, I won’t even consider it. | 不,想都没想过 |
[13:27] | Michael, I… | 迈克尔,我… |
[13:30] | I hate to say this, but… | 我不想这么说…但 |
[13:32] | You know this special bond that you’ve always felt with Ryan, | 你觉得你和莱恩之间 有种特殊关系 |
[13:36] | where, like, you’re best friends | 就像你们是最好的朋友 |
[13:38] | or you’re his mentor or something? | 你是他的导师之类的? |
[13:39] | Right, yes, yeah. Best friend/mentor. | 对,是的,最好的朋友兼导师 |
[13:44] | Michael, I think that that feeling only goes one way. | 迈克尔,我觉得这只是你 一厢情愿 |
[13:49] | And I think that Ryan knows that, | 而莱恩也看出来了 |
[13:51] | and he’s taking advantage of you. | 趁机占你便宜 |
[13:55] | I think you are wrong. | 我觉得你看错了 |
[13:57] | And there are a lot of other people | 拿我们其他人的钱来冒险 |
[13:59] | in this office who have money at stake. | |
[14:02] | Other people you care about. | 你关心的人 |
[14:07] | You may be right. I may be crazy. | 或许你是对的,我可能疯了 |
[14:12] | Don’t. | 别 |
[14:13] | I’m just saying that I think I agree with your point. | 我只是在说,我同意你的看法 |
[14:17] | Yeah, but in a jokey way where you’re gonna start singing. | 对,但你如果用诙谐的方式把它唱出来 不是说出来 |
[14:21] | I thought it might make me feel better. | 那能让我心情舒畅些 |
[14:24] | Okay. Go ahead. | 好吧,唱吧 |
[14:28] | But it just may be a lunatic | 我可能疯了 |
[14:32] | No. | 不 |
[14:36] | Ooh, nice. Wasting time, here we go. | 好样的,消磨时间,来吧 |
[14:38] | Hey, back off. It’s solitaire. | 走开点,这是纸牌 |
[14:41] | Hey, kid. | 嘿,孩子 |
[14:43] | Hear you’re looking for work. | 听说你在找事做 |
[14:44] | Talk to me. | 说说看 |
[14:45] | How far can you reach those lovely long arms of yours? | 你可爱的手臂能伸多长? |
[14:49] | Put ’em down. | 放下吧 |
[14:50] | How long can you hold that pretty little breath of yours? | 你能闭气多久? |
[14:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:57] | Hey, Jim? | 嘿,杰姆? |
[14:58] | Are you distracting these people? | -你在骚扰人家吗? |
[15:00] | We’re working. | -我们在工作 |
[15:03] | Can you at least try to look busy? | 你能至少装忙吗? |
[15:07] | The moment Darla put the cupcake in her mouth, | Darla快要把蛋糕送进嘴里的时候 |
[15:09] | her daddy pulled her aside and said, | 她爸把她拉到一边,说 |
[15:10] | “You’re too fat. No one’s gonna like you if you’re too fat.” | (《好好看吧》有声读物) “你太肥了,没人喜欢大胖子” |
[15:16] | The next time I saw David Geffen was at the Buffalo Club. | 我第二次见到大卫葛芬 是在水牛俱乐部 |
[15:20] | “I love you, you gay bastard,” I said. | “你这同性恋混蛋”我说… |
[15:23] | “You gay bastard,” I… | “你这同性恋混蛋”我说 |
[15:25] | Gay ba… | “同性恋混… |
[15:27] | Gay… | “同性恋 |
[15:32] | Michael, | 迈克尔 |
[15:34] | how’s it going, bro? Good, good, bro. | -怎么样了,老兄? -很好,不错,老兄 |
[15:35] | Hey, thanks so much for having my back out there. | 谢谢你的支持啊 |
[15:37] | Always have your back. | 永远支持你 |
[15:39] | So, any ideas on how we can get over this nine-day hump here? | 想到怎么解决这个9天危机没? |
[15:42] | I have nothing but ideas. The thing is, they all require money. | 我满脑子都是主意 问题是都需要花钱 |
[15:45] | Nine days, though. That’s, like… | 虽然有9天,但也… |
[15:47] | Look, I know I’ve tapped you so hard. | 我知道一直都依靠你的救济 |
[15:50] | Yes, you have tapped this. Hard. | 是啊,你这次被救惨了 |
[15:53] | You are funny, Michael. | 你真幽默,迈克尔 |
[15:55] | You… People don’t give you enough credit. | 你…你的人应该给你更多信心 |
[15:57] | Maybe I could take a second mortgage on my condo. | 或许我能把公寓二次抵押了吧 |
[15:59] | Well, a lot of people are doing that, | 现在很多人都这么做呢 |
[16:01] | and there don’t seem to be any consequences. | 貌似没啥后果的 |
[16:02] | And they say the rates have never been lower. | 外头都说现在的利率创历史新低 |
[16:05] | So, you would think that’s a good idea for me to do? | 所以你觉得这对我来说 是个好主意? |
[16:08] | Think about this, you and me on our private plane, | 想想看,你和我在一架私人飞机上 |
[16:12] | flown by our private pilot, | 配有私人飞行员 |
[16:14] | eating our private meal, cooked by our private chef. | 吃着我们私人厨师做的饭 |
[16:17] | Yeah, well, we never even have dinner now, so… | 是啊,我们还没一起吃过饭… |
[16:19] | We totally should. | 应该要吃一下了 今晚好吗? |
[16:20] | Tonight? | 今晚好吗? |
[16:22] | I gotta work on this. | 我要先搞定这个 噢,对啊,我都糊涂了?应该事先问的 |
[16:23] | Right. What am I saying? Rain check. | 噢,对啊,我都糊涂了?应该事先问的 |
[16:26] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[16:30] | And now, by show of applause, we will crown this year’s hay king. | 现在,用掌声来投票 我们将要加冕今天的干草国王 |
[16:35] | All in favor of Purebred. | 支持纯种的请鼓掌 |
[16:38] | Put your hands together for | 支持混种的 |
[16:40] | Mixed Bred. | 请鼓掌 |
[16:42] | And let’s hear it for | 支持这个纯种的 |
[16:44] | Purebred. | 请鼓掌 |
[16:47] | We appear to have a three-way tie. | 看来三人平手了 |
[16:49] | I have no choice but to pick the hay king myself. | 没办法,只能由我来决定了 |
[16:53] | I pick… | 我选择… |
[16:56] | Me! I am your hay king! | 我!我就是你们的干草国王! |
[17:00] | All hail your hay king! | 为你们的干草国王欢呼! |
[17:06] | Did I truck 300 bales of hay to a parking lot | 我把300扎干草堆运到一停车场 |
[17:08] | to rectify some childhood disappointment? | 就为了弥补童年的那点小遗憾? |
[17:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:14] | So, if I were to call Dunder Mifflin | 如果我打去米福林公司 |
[17:16] | and ask for Miss Angela Martin, | 说找安杰拉马丁小姐 |
[17:19] | would I get through to you? | 我能找到你吗? |
[17:22] | You would. | 可以 |
[17:23] | And if I were to call your house and ask for your wife, | 如果我打去你家找你老婆 |
[17:26] | would I get through to you? | 我能找到你吗? |
[17:28] | My wife passed away a few years ago. | 我妻子几年前去世了 |
[17:30] | How tragic. | 很不幸啊 |
[17:32] | Very sorry to hear that. | -很遗憾 |
[17:33] | Thank you. | -谢谢 |
[17:36] | Help! Hello? | 救命!有人吗? |
[17:41] | Oh! Help! | 救命! |
[17:48] | Consider it a wuphf in person. | -就当你收到了Wuphf会面 |
[17:50] | You’re doing the wrong thing. | -你在做蠢事 |
[17:51] | You’re gonna lose Michael’s investment, you’re gonna lose ours. | 你会把迈克尔的投资亏掉 还把我们的也赔上 |
[17:54] | You got this crazy opportunity to get our money back. | 你有一个绝好的机会 能拿回我们的钱 |
[17:57] | Tell Mike to sell. | 叫迈克卖了吧 要是你开口,他会卖的 |
[17:58] | If you tell Michael to sell, he’ll sell. | 要是你开口,他会卖的 |
[18:01] | I’m betting on myself. | 我在赌我自己 -没钱途的赌博 -大家好? |
[18:02] | It’s a bad bet. | -没钱途的赌博 |
[18:03] | Hello? | -大家好? |
[18:05] | Hey. It’s an ambush here. | 嗨,都来伏击我了 |
[18:07] | Nobody here believes in this company. | 这里没人对我们的公司有信心 你能不能跟他们说,他们错了? |
[18:08] | Will you tell them they’re wrong? | 我们不是不相信这公司 |
[18:10] | It’s not that we don’t believe in the company. | 我们不是不相信这公司 |
[18:11] | We don’t believe in you. | 而是不相信你的能力 支持把它卖了的,说“好” |
[18:12] | All those in favor of selling, say “aye.” | 支持把它卖了的,说“好” |
[18:14] | Aye. | Aye. -好 -好 |
[18:15] | Aye. | Aye. -好 -好 |
[18:17] | Aye. | 好 |
[18:21] | Do not agree to sell, which is to say nay. | 就是不支持卖公司,请说“不好” |
[18:24] | What is wrong with you? What happened to you in high school? | 你怎么回事啊?你高中时发生什么事了? |
[18:27] | Michael, are you that blind? | 迈克尔,你真这么盲目吗? |
[18:29] | I’m not blind! I know exactly who he is. | 我不是盲目! 我知道他个是什么人 |
[18:32] | He is selfish and lazy and image-obsessed, and he is a bad friend. | 他自私、懒惰、对图像着迷 还是个损友 |
[18:38] | And he’s also clever. | 但他也很聪明 |
[18:41] | And he shoots incredibly high, and he may just make it. | 目标非常远大 他可能真能做到 |
[18:45] | But you know what, even if he doesn’t, | 知道吗,即使他没做到 |
[18:46] | I would rather go broke betting on my people | 我也宁愿把钱压在自己人身上 然后输精光 |
[18:49] | than get rich all by myself on some island like a castaway. | 也好过在孤岛上一个人发财 好像荒岛求生一样 |
[18:53] | And there is no middle ground. | 没折中的办法了 |
[18:55] | You’re gonna lose all of our money. | 我会输掉我们所有人的钱的 |
[18:57] | Only if he fails. And you know what? Ryan, I believe in you, | 如果他失败的话,你知道吗? 莱恩,我对你有信心 |
[19:02] | just like I believe in all of you. | 我对你们也一样 |
[19:06] | You have nine days to save everybody’s money. | 你有9天时间挽救大家的钱 |
[19:09] | Oh, that’s a lot of pressure. | 压力太大了 |
[19:12] | I’m gonna need some more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[19:14] | You can’t have it. | 没有更多时间了 |
[19:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:20] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[19:29] | Angela? Angela! | 安杰拉?安杰拉! (销毁) |
[19:42] | The world sends people your way… | 人们因为各种原因而相遇… |
[19:46] | Ryan came to me through a temp agency. Andy was transferred here. | 莱恩是一个临时中介给我推荐的 安迪是被调到这的 |
[19:51] | No idea where Creed came from. | 完全不知道克里德是哪来的 |
[19:54] | The point is you just have to play | 重点是,你拿到什么牌 |
[19:55] | with the cards that you’re dealt. | 就只能出什么牌了 |
[19:57] | Jim, | 杰姆 |
[19:58] | that guy is an ace. | 那个人绝对是精品了 |
[20:00] | Dwight is my king up my sleeve. Phyllis is my old maid. | 德怀特是我的秘密王 菲利丝是我的老处女 |
[20:03] | Oscar is my queen. | 奥斯卡是我的皇后 |
[20:04] | That’s easy. Give me a hard one. That’s what Oscar said. | 这个简单,给我来点难度 奥斯卡会这么说 |
[20:09] | Toby is the instruction card you throw away. | 托比是那张人们会丢掉的 玩法说明卡 |
[20:12] | Pam is a solid seven. | 潘绝对是七以上 |
[20:13] | And yeah, you know what? Ryan is probably, like, a two. | 对啊,你知道吗,莱恩就像个二 |
[20:16] | But sometimes twos can be wild, so watch out. | 但有时2也能发威 所以、小心点 |
[20:20] | And I am obviously the joker, so… | 而我显然就是小丑牌啦… |
[20:25] | That’s… | 所以… |
[20:28] | – Wuphf from Ryan Howard. – Decided to sell company. | 莱恩霍华德给你发了个Wuphf 决定卖掉公司 |
[20:32] | Thanks, bro. Hell of a ride. | 谢谢你,老兄,太惊险了 |
[20:34] | Thank God. | 感谢苍天 |
[20:46] | Gabe Lewis. | 盖比刘易斯 |
[20:48] | Now, listen here, Gabe, you’re too fat. | 听着,盖比,你太胖了 |
[20:50] | No one’s gonna like you if you’re too fat. | 没人喜欢大胖子 |
[20:52] | I made some changes to my book. See if you like them. | 我在我的书里做了点改动 看看你觉得怎样 |
[20:55] | Well, Jo… Now, I love reading, | -呃,乔… -我最近喜欢朗读 |
[20:57] | and I hate being interrupted. | 而且很讨厌被人打断 |
[20:59] | Shut up and listen, you gay bastard. | 闭嘴听着,你这同性恋混蛋 |
[21:01] | Chapter one. I was born, not into luxury nor poverty, | 第一章 我的出身不富贵,也不贫穷 |
[21:06] | but into adversity, and for that, I thank the Lord. | 但生于逆境,我因此感谢上帝 |
[21:09] | My father was a man. That’s all we can know. | 我只知道我爸爸是个男人 |
[21:11] | After I learned to ride a bike, there was no stopping me. | 我学会了骑车之后 简直所向披靡 |
[21:14] | I would ride up Magnolia Street and down Azalea Lane, | 能从木兰街骑到杜鹃巷 |
[21:17] | which would later become my paper route… | -之后,那里成了我最喜欢的… |
[21:18] | All right, good night, Gabe. | -好了,晚安,盖比 |
[21:19] | Just wanted to say thanks again | 再次感谢你 |
[21:21] | ’cause I really think I made good use of my day. | 因为我今天过得太充实了 |
[21:22] | …wherever I wanted. | …骑行路线 |
[21:24] | I have always been a fighter. Sorry. | -我一直都在战斗 -不好意思 |
[21:26] | And fate has obliged me with plenty of battles, | 命运给我安排了很多战斗 |
[21:29] | the first being a hard… | 第一次是个难… |