时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Next up, secretary Schrute will read the minutes from Sunday’s meeting. | 接下来 舒特秘书将汇报星期天的会议记录 |
[00:07] | “Minutes from previous meeting, of Knights of the Night.” | “之前夜晚骑士的会议记录” |
[00:11] | No! Jim, hey. | 不,杰姆,嘿 |
[00:12] | Oh. | |
[00:13] | This meeting is for Knights of the Night only. | 这会议只让夜晚骑士参与而已 |
[00:15] | Knights of the Night are volunteer crime patrollers. | 夜晚骑士是志愿巡逻队 |
[00:17] | We’re often compared to the Guardian Angels, | 我们时常被拿来和守护天使做比较 |
[00:19] | but we could not be more different from them. | 但是我们和他们并没什么差别 |
[00:21] | Seriously, we are nothing like the Guardian Angels. | 说真的,我们比不上守护天使 |
[00:24] | I mean, broad strokes purposes, sure. | 大局面的,当然 |
[00:27] | Think Guardian Angels. | 想到守护天使 |
[00:28] | One of our many recent good deeds, | 在我们多个善行当中 |
[00:30] | we set out to capture the Scranton Strangler. | 我们被派去捉斯克兰顿扼杀者 |
[00:33] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[00:35] | Not by us. | 并不是我们 |
[00:36] | I’m actually just looking for my BlackBerry, so carry on. | 我只是在找我的黑莓手机,继续 |
[00:39] | No, no, no, no, no. I see how this movie ends. | 不,不,不,不,不 我晓得这电影的结局 |
[00:41] | You make fun of me, everyone laughs. | 你取笑我,每个人笑 |
[00:43] | Ha, ha, ha. | |
[00:44] | Screw you. | 混蛋 |
[00:46] | Dwight, don’t be bothered by your friend’s presence. | 德怀特,别困扰于你朋友的出现 |
[00:49] | What are you gonna do now? | 你现在要怎么做? |
[00:50] | You gonna make fun of our leader’s weird voice, huh? | 你要取消我们领导奇怪的声音,是吗? |
[00:52] | “Dwight, don’t be bothered…” | “德怀特,别困扰…” |
[00:55] | Over the line, Jim. | 过分了,杰姆 |
[00:56] | I’m just looking for my phone, so pretend I’m not here. | 我只是找我的电话 所以请假装我不在这儿 |
[00:59] | Fine. “Minutes from previous meeting of Knights of the Night.” | 好,“上一次夜晚骑士的会议记录” |
[01:03] | It’s our official name, Jim. | –这是我们的官方名字,杰姆 |
[01:04] | Sounds good. | –听起来不错 |
[01:05] | “Reflective strips were glued to patrol jackets. | “巡逻外套已贴上反光条纹 |
[01:08] | “Knights went outside with flashlights to test them.” | 骑士已到外头以手电筒来测试” |
[01:11] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[01:12] | And the rest was just boiler plate stuff, that’s… | 其他就是旧的记录 |
[01:14] | Go ahead and read it, some people weren’t here. | 读出来,有些人之前没出席 |
[01:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:17] | Knights stayed outside to play flashlight tag. | 骑士留在外面玩手电筒游戏 |
[01:20] | Oh, come on. That sounds awesome. | 拜托,听起来很棒 |
[01:22] | It was pretty cool. Was it? | –挺棒的 –是吗? |
[01:23] | It was fun. | –好玩 |
[01:24] | It was… It was pretty awesome. | –那是…挺棒的 |
[01:30] | Hey, yeah. No, I got it. | 嘿,是的,找到了 |
[01:33] | Just leaving now. | 现在离开了 (斯克兰顿 欢迎您) 办公室 |
[01:56] | January 3, 2011. | 2001年,1月3号 |
[01:59] | A day which will live infamously. | 臭名昭著的一天 |
[02:02] | Holly Partridge Flax, otherwise known as Holly, | 霍莉弗拉克斯 |
[02:06] | otherwise otherwise known as a living, breathing angel, | 也被称为“活着的天使” |
[02:09] | is engaged to another man. | 和另一个男人订婚了 |
[02:11] | This is freaking me out. I… | 这让我感到慌张,我… |
[02:15] | Okay, let’s just switch to the happy video, okay? | 好,让我们来看看开心的视频,好吗? |
[02:17] | No, no, no, no. Let’s push through. We’ll do this. | 不,不,不,不,让我们熬过去,可以的 |
[02:19] | Today will either be the best or the worst day of my life. | 今天将会是我人生中最好或最差的一天 (斯克兰顿,商业区) |
[02:23] | Holly gave A.J. an ultimatum. | 霍莉给AJ最后通牒 |
[02:24] | He either proposes by New Year’s or they break up. | 他必须在元旦求婚要不然就会和他分手 |
[02:27] | Now if she’s engaged, I’m gonna go crazy. | 如果她订婚了 |
[02:29] | And I’m gonna start attacking people. | 我会疯掉还有会开始作出攻击 |
[02:31] | If she’s not engaged, in all honesty, | 如果她没订婚,老实说 |
[02:34] | I may just burn this whole place | 我会开心得把整栋楼烧掉 |
[02:35] | to the ground out of happiness. | |
[02:36] | Either way, I am going to need some talking down. | 无论如何,我必须把话说出来 |
[02:40] | And nobody talks me down like myself in a video talking me down. | 没人和我说话就如我在视频里自言自语 |
[02:43] | Michael, I know what you’re thinking. | 迈克尔,我知道你在想什么 |
[02:45] | Holly is engaged to somebody else and you want to kill yourself. | 霍莉和别人订婚而你想死 |
[02:47] | That may seem like a good idea, but it’s not. | 听起来像是不错的点子但并不是 |
[02:51] | Snot. | 屎 |
[02:52] | Sorry, it sounded like you said, “It’s snot.” I’m so sorry. | 抱歉,听起来像“屎”,对不起 |
[02:56] | Okay, so killing yourself… | 好,把自己结束了 |
[03:00] | I was just thinking about snot. | 我只是在像屎 |
[03:05] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[03:06] | Hey, guys. Uh, fun thing. | 嘿,给位,有趣的 |
[03:08] | The index cards on your desk are resolution cards. | 在你桌上的索引卡是卡志向 |
[03:11] | You write your New Year’s resolution on them, | 你把你的信念只想写在卡上 |
[03:13] | I’ll collect them, and then display the cards on… | 我会搜集它们然后把卡片展示在… |
[03:19] | This. Resolution board. | (你的志向?) 这里,志向板 |
[03:22] | Wow, did your baby draw that? | 哇,你的宝宝画的吗? |
[03:24] | The glitter is blinding. | 闪得就快盲了 |
[03:27] | I think it’s good. It’s gonna be fun. | –我觉得不错 –感觉好好玩 |
[03:29] | I recently met Sue, | 我最近见到了苏 |
[03:31] | the office administrator at Vance Refrigeration. | 万斯公司的行政人员 |
[03:33] | She has this awesome wall full of fun initiatives | 她有着一个很棒和有趣的点子 |
[03:36] | and morale boosters and stuff. | 还有一些士气提升的东西 |
[03:38] | Sue just goes for it. She’s awesome. | 苏就跟着做,她真棒 |
[03:41] | I know Sue, she’s not that great. | 我认识苏,她不怎么好 |
[03:44] | And you know her husband’s in a wheelchair, right? | 你知道她的丈夫是坐轮椅的,对吗? |
[03:47] | Okay, champagne. Happy. | –好,香槟 –开心 |
[03:51] | Sponge. Sad. | –海绵 |
[03:52] | To soak up my tears. | –伤心,用来搽眼泪 |
[03:55] | Gummy bears and gummy worms. | 熊熊软糖和虫虫软糖 |
[03:57] | Bears sad, worms happy. Come on, Erin. | 伤心熊,开心虫,够了,艾琳 |
[04:01] | Ukuleles. Happy? | –尤克里里,开心? |
[04:02] | Sad. Something to break. | –伤心,拿来摔坏的东西 |
[04:06] | Chocolates. For you, job well done. | –巧克力 –给你,做的好 |
[04:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:09] | And two bottles of scotch. | 两瓶威士忌 |
[04:11] | Both sad. | 俩都伤心 |
[04:13] | And did you get the tickets? | 你拿到票了吗? |
[04:14] | I did, I did indeed. | 拿到,拿到了 |
[04:16] | Two front row center to Paula Poundstone, live in Poughkeepsie. | 宝拉在波基普西,前面两排的中间 |
[04:19] | Holly’s favorite. | 霍莉的最爱 |
[04:20] | I hope she doesn’t call us up on stage, that would suck. | 我希望她别把我们叫上台去,很丢脸 |
[04:23] | “Hey, you think you could do my job better?” “I don’t know.” | “嘿,你觉得你会比我做得更好吗?” “我不知道” |
[04:26] | “What’s your name?” “Michael.” | “你的名字?”“迈克尔” |
[04:29] | I’m really excited for Michael either way. | 我替迈克尔感到兴奋 |
[04:31] | Because if Holly chooses to be with him, he will be so, so happy. | 因为如果霍莉选择了他 他会非常非常的高兴 |
[04:36] | And if not, he’ll be avoiding the biggest mistake of his life. | 如果不是 他会避开他人生中最大的错误 |
[04:41] | Oh, hey, guys. I’d like to introduce you | 嘿,各位,我想和大家介绍我的新朋友 |
[04:43] | to a new little friend of mine. | |
[04:45] | His name is New Year’s Resolution Board. | 它叫做新年志向板 |
[04:47] | Shut up. Hello. | 闭嘴,你好 |
[04:51] | What happened? Is there a ring? | 怎么了?那是戒指? |
[04:53] | So, high five me. We’re back. | 击掌,我们回来了 |
[04:55] | To a happy… | 一个快乐… |
[04:57] | Woo! Look at those. Mittens. Those a present? | 你看看,手套,这是礼物吗? |
[05:00] | Come on. They’re warm. | –谢谢 –很温暖 |
[05:01] | Those are so fuzzy and warm. | 它们很软也很温暖 |
[05:03] | Let me feel those. Let me feel that. | 让我感受一下 |
[05:05] | Put her there. Give me a good firm one. | 把她放在那儿,来个坚定的握手 |
[05:07] | Ooh, that’s a good, firm handshake. | –很好,很坚定的握手 |
[05:08] | You’re hired. | –你被聘请了 |
[05:09] | Yes, well let’s get right into the Anderson account, shall we? | 好,马上进入安德森的户口,好吗? |
[05:12] | Okay. Yes, yes, right away. | –是,马上 –好 |
[05:14] | Yes, yes. Right away. | 是,是,马上 |
[05:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:17] | Hey, hey, hey. Want me to crank the thermostat to 90? | 嘿,嘿,嘿 需要我把恒温器提升到九十? |
[05:19] | Smoke her out? She can’t keep those mittens on forever. | 让她冒烟?她不能一直把手套带着 |
[05:21] | Yes. No, what? Stop. Yes. | 好,不,什么?停,好 |
[05:27] | Congrat… | –恭喜… |
[05:29] | Wow. Oh. | –哇 |
[05:30] | Oh, my God. That’s it, that’s it. | 我的天,好了,好了 |
[05:34] | Oh, I get it. Everybody knows about the ultimatum. | 我知道了 每个人都知道那个最后通牒 |
[05:37] | Yes, I told everyone. | 是,我告诉所有人 |
[05:39] | Ha, ha! | |
[05:41] | Hey, right back at you, bitch. | 嘿,还会给你,婊子 |
[05:45] | Happy, happy, happy, happy! | 开心,开心,开心,开心 |
[05:53] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | |
[05:54] | Okay, calm down! Breathe. | 好,冷静!深呼吸 |
[05:57] | I’m trying. | 我在尝试 |
[05:58] | I said breathe. | 我说呼吸 |
[06:00] | I’m trying. | 我在尝试 |
[06:01] | Wait a second. Are you listening to music? | 等等,你在听音乐? |
[06:03] | What? | 什么? |
[06:05] | Shut that off. | 把它关上 |
[06:06] | I’m not listening to the music. | 我不要听音乐 |
[06:08] | Fine, just go crazy for a little while. | 好,就疯狂一下下 |
[06:13] | Looking good. You’re looking good. | 很好,你很好 |
[06:18] | I gotcha, I gotcha! | 我挺你,我挺你 |
[06:20] | I’m pulling you back! | 我把你拉回 |
[06:23] | Michael dance-off! | 迈克尔跳舞 |
[06:26] | That’s nice. That’s nice. | 很好,很好 |
[06:27] | Go! | –去! |
[06:28] | Me, okay! | –我,好! |
[06:30] | Go! Oh, yeah! | –去! –好的! |
[06:31] | Nice! We’re gonna calm down later. | 漂亮!我们会冷静下来的 |
[06:33] | I’m doing it. Oh, yeah! | –我已经办到了 –哦,是的 |
[06:34] | Oh, yeah! Right there, right there! | 哦,是的!这里,这里 |
[06:38] | Oh, yeah! | 哦,好 |
[06:43] | Hey, Dwight. I’m collecting resolution cards. | 嘿,德怀特,我正收集志向卡 |
[06:45] | Not doing that. | –不做那个 |
[06:46] | Why not? | –为什么? |
[06:47] | I’ve achieved plenty, and there’s no better than the best. | 我达到了许多,不可能有更好的了 |
[06:50] | Drink less caffeine. | 少喝咖啡因 |
[06:51] | That’s a good one, Pam. Here’s mine. | 说得好,潘,这是我的 |
[06:55] | “Learn to cook for one.” | “学习煮一个人的饭” |
[06:56] | Yeah, I love cooking. | 是的,我喜欢煮饭 |
[06:58] | But I always find myself throwing out half the food that I prepare. | 可是我时常把我自己做的食物吐出来一半 |
[07:00] | So I figured it’s time to just start preparing the right amount of food | 所以是时候开始准备刚刚好的分量 |
[07:04] | for the right number of people, which is one. | 给适量的人,一个人 |
[07:06] | Well, maybe you’ll meet someone. | 其实,你将会遇某人的 |
[07:07] | No, some people just don’t meet someone. | 不,有些人是不会遇到某人 |
[07:09] | I’m fine with it. Really. | 我所谓,真的 |
[07:11] | This is not a pity party. | 这不是怜悯派对 |
[07:13] | It’s not a party at all. It’s just sad. | 根本不是派对,悲伤 |
[07:16] | Angela. Yes. | –安杰拉 –是 |
[07:19] | “Make time for romance.” | “找时间来浪漫” |
[07:21] | Who’s the senator? My boyfriend. | –谁是参议员? –我的男朋友 |
[07:23] | Oh, you mean the state senator. | 你是说州参议员? |
[07:25] | I’m sorry, I was confused ’cause you accidentally wrote “The senator.” | 抱歉,我搞乱了 因为你不小心写了“参议员”? |
[07:29] | Wait, wait, wait. It’s that easy? | 等,等,等,就这么简单? |
[07:31] | That’s not a resolution. That’s just something I wanna do. | 那不是志向,那是我想要做的事情 |
[07:33] | Okay, fine. I can do that. | 好,好,可以了 |
[07:41] | My resolution is “Meet a loose woman.” | 我的志向是“遇见一个破鞋” |
[07:43] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[07:45] | That’s a good one. Yeah? | –那个不错 –是吗? |
[07:47] | You know what? That’s my new one. | 你知道吗?那是新的 |
[07:48] | I’m taking that one, too. | –我也要哪个 |
[07:49] | Awesome. | –太棒了 |
[07:50] | You know what you guys should do? | 你们知道你们应该做什么吗? |
[07:52] | Go to the book store at lunch. | 午餐时间到书局去 |
[07:54] | There’s tons of cuties and it’s easy to talk to them. | 那儿有很多很容易搭讪的美女 |
[07:57] | “Hey, what book is that?” | “嘿,这是什么书?” |
[07:58] | “Cool, let’s hang out tonight.” | “酷,我们今晚出去玩” |
[08:00] | “Sex already? Whoa.” | “发生性关系了?哇” |
[08:02] | The book store? It’s that easy? | –书局? –那么容易? |
[08:04] | I’ll come with you, show you how it’s done. | 我跟着你,看看你怎么办到 |
[08:05] | Okay. I’ll drive. | –好 –我开车 |
[08:06] | My resolution is to read more. | 我的志向是多读书 |
[08:08] | And if someone else is driving me to the book store, | 还有如果有人肯在我去书局, |
[08:10] | I can eat my PB and J in the car. | 我可以在车上吃花生酱三文治 |
[08:14] | 2011 is coming up all Darryl. | 二零一一年是对达瑞尔很好的一年 |
[08:18] | Hello. Somebody’s got a new phone. | 你好,有人有了新电话 |
[08:21] | Yeah. That is neat. | –是 –漂亮 |
[08:23] | I got it for Christmas. I’m so out of my league here. | 圣诞节礼物,我已经脱节了 |
[08:26] | E.T. phone Holly. | 外星人打给霍莉电话 |
[08:28] | Holly like phone? | 霍莉喜欢电话? |
[08:30] | Holly misses old phone. | 霍莉想念旧电话 |
[08:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:34] | New phone is confusing, gets bad reception. | 新电话很混乱,讯号也很差 |
[08:37] | Oh, bummer. | –太失望了 |
[08:39] | Bummer. | –很失望 |
[08:40] | Reese’s pieces. | –里斯巧克力块 |
[08:41] | Reese’s pieces? | –里斯巧克力块 |
[08:43] | Oh, God. Please stop. | 我的天,够了 |
[08:45] | I still have my old phone. This thing, indestructible. | 我的就电话还在,它是坚不可摧 |
[08:53] | Oh, I should get this. | 我接个电话 |
[08:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:59] | No. Don’t go see that one. I want to see that together. | 不,别去看那个,我要我们一起看 |
[09:02] | Yeah, go see that action one. | 是的,去看动作片 |
[09:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:06] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[09:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:14] | Holly doesn’t seem to be engaged, | 霍莉不像是订了婚,可是他和AJ的对话却 |
[09:16] | but she’s talking to A.J. like she is. | 看起来很相似订了婚 |
[09:19] | I can’t figure it out. | 我不懂 |
[09:20] | Do you think she’s already dating a different A.J.? | 你觉得她和另一个AJ约会吗? |
[09:22] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[09:24] | When you broke it off with Roy did you still tell him you loved him? | 当你和罗伊分手了还会对他说你爱他? |
[09:27] | No. But you did still love him. | –不会 –不过你还爱着他 |
[09:29] | I’m not gonna have… Do you love him now? | –我并不会… –现在还爱他吗? |
[09:30] | No! | 不! |
[09:32] | Just talk to her. | 跟她说话吧 |
[09:33] | No, she’d just resent me. | 不,她愤恨我 |
[09:35] | Or worse, she would think of me as her friend. | 更糟糕的,她把我当朋友 |
[09:37] | “Oh, hi, friend.” | “哦,你好,朋友” |
[09:39] | I’ll talk to her, Michael. | 我跟她说,迈克尔 |
[09:40] | You think she’d talk to you? | 你觉得她会跟你说? |
[09:42] | Why wouldn’t she? | 为什么不会呢? |
[09:43] | That’s true, she’s really nice. She’d talk to anybody. | 对的,她很友善,她会跟任何人说话 |
[09:47] | Why don’t you bring Erin to balance you out? | 为什么你不拿艾琳来平衡自己? |
[09:49] | There’s a plan. | 正计划中 |
[09:52] | All right, we should divide up by section. | 好的,我们应该按部分划分 |
[09:54] | I will take Romance and Travel. | 我负责浪漫和旅行 |
[09:56] | I’ll take the entirety of the second floor. | 我负责整个二楼 |
[09:58] | I got that cutie behind the counter. | 柜台美女让我来 |
[10:06] | Well, if you read a lot you should check out our e-readers. | 如果你都很多书 你应该查查看我们的电子书 |
[10:09] | They’re really neat. | –很整齐 |
[10:10] | Oh, I work at a paper company. | –我在纸厂工作 |
[10:12] | Those things terrify me. | 我对那些东西感到恐慌 |
[10:14] | They could put us out of business, you know? | 他们能让我们结束营业,你懂吗? |
[10:15] | Heard those machines hold, like, 10 books at once. | 听说这台仪器可以同时容纳是本书 |
[10:17] | Actually, it’s 10,000. | 其实是十千 |
[10:19] | Holy . What? | 你说…什么? |
[10:21] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[10:22] | So light. Like a croissant. | 好轻,像个牛角面包 |
[10:25] | Hi. | Hi. –你好 –你好 |
[10:27] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[10:29] | Let us know if you need anything. | 如果需要任何协助可以告诉我们 |
[10:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:33] | Why did we pretend like we work here? | 为什么我们必须假装在这里工作? |
[10:35] | Is that what we were doing? | –我们不是应该那样吗? |
[10:37] | I don’t know… | –我不知道… |
[10:38] | Hey, how’d you do? | 嘿,你好吗? |
[10:39] | Good. Yeah. Good, real good. Yeah. | –很好 –好,非常好 |
[10:41] | I think we kind of nailed it. Yeah, pretty much. | –我觉得我们还不错 –对,不错 |
[10:43] | But, you know, this place is kind of tapped out, so let’s roll. | 但是这地方看起来也没什么了,走吧 |
[10:46] | Cool. Okay. | –酷 –好 |
[10:47] | What’d you get? | –买了什么? |
[10:48] | A book about oceans. | –一本关于海洋的书 |
[10:50] | Oh, really? What else? Let me see. | 是吗?还有呢?让我看看 |
[10:51] | That’s porn. | 那是色情的 |
[10:53] | Pornography. Old lady. Nasty porn. | 色情,老女人,怪癖的情色物 |
[10:59] | Follow my lead. | 跟着我 |
[11:01] | Hey, want some company? | –嘿,需要陪伴吗? |
[11:02] | Want some company? | –需要陪伴吗? |
[11:03] | Oh, sure. Have a seat. | 当然,请坐 |
[11:07] | How were your breaks? | 你的假期如何? |
[11:08] | Oh, really good. I went to Portugal. | 很好,我去了葡萄牙 |
[11:09] | I went to Portugal. | 我去了葡萄牙 |
[11:10] | Oh, wow. You went together? | 哇,你们一起去吗? |
[11:13] | No. | No. –不 –不 |
[11:15] | So, I just gotta know. What’s going on with you and A.J.? | 我刚得知,你和AJ怎么了? |
[11:18] | Nothing really happened. | 没事儿 |
[11:19] | I mean, I know I made a big deal | 我知道我对于所谓的新年志向夸大了 |
[11:21] | about this whole New Year’s deadline, | |
[11:22] | but, it came and went and we’re still together. | 不过一切都过去了,我们还在一起 |
[11:25] | You didn’t break up with A.J. at all? | 你完全没和AJ分手? |
[11:26] | I mean, not even for a week to make him buy you a present? | 你没让他买一个星期的礼物? |
[11:29] | It just wasn’t fair of me to give him an ultimatum in the first place. | 我给他的最后通牒是不公平的 |
[11:32] | The whole thing is totally my fault. | 完全是我的错 |
[11:34] | But we’re gonna be just fine. Just fine. | 我们会好好的,没事 |
[11:37] | Hmm. | |
[11:44] | Whoa! Hold on. | –哇 –等等 |
[11:46] | I am not going back until I fulfill my resolution. | 在没有达到志向我是决不放弃 |
[11:48] | Oh, no, no, no. Uh-uh. | 不,不,不 |
[11:50] | Come on, why not? | 拜托,为什么? (诱惑) |
[11:52] | I’ve never been in one before. | 我从来没进去过 |
[11:54] | I’m tired of being Mr. Perfect Role Model all the time. | 我对于成为一个完美先生感到厌倦了 |
[11:56] | I’m telling you, don’t do it. | 我告诉你,别去 |
[11:58] | I got nothing against strip clubs, | 我不针对脱衣舞夜总会 |
[12:00] | but I do have something against them at noon on a Monday. | 可是我针对于我们在星期一中午 |
[12:03] | The day shift at a strip club? | 当日值到脱衣舞夜总会去? |
[12:06] | You can’t un-see that. | 很难忘了她们 |
[12:07] | Well, we can’t just go back. I mean, we came out to meet women. | 我们出来找女人的,不嫩就这样回去 |
[12:10] | Hey, there’s a roller rink across the street. | 嘿,对面有一间溜冰场 |
[12:12] | There’s always chicks at the rink. | 溜冰场永远会有美女 (溜冰场) |
[12:14] | What kind of chicks are you gonna meet there? | 那边会有怎样的美女? |
[12:15] | I don’t know. Single moms at a skating party? | 我不知道,滑行派对的单身妈妈? |
[12:19] | Sweet 16, 10-year reunion parties. | 甜美的十六岁,十周年聚会 |
[12:21] | Chicks fall down, need help getting back up. | 美女跌倒,需要扶起来 |
[12:23] | Roller derby practice. | 滚轮练习 |
[12:27] | We’re going skating. | 我们玩滚轮去 |
[12:40] | The goal of this meeting is to get | 我们的主要目的是让大家对志向感到兴奋 |
[12:41] | everybody excited about their resolutions. | |
[12:44] | Who’s been good about their resolution so far? | 谁对志向感到乐观? |
[12:48] | Erin, tell us about it. | 艾琳,和我们分享 |
[12:49] | Well, my goal was to learn a new word every single day. | 我的目标是每天学习一个新的词汇 |
[12:52] | And I must say that it is going immensely. | 我必须说在很广大的进行着 |
[12:56] | Cool. | 酷 |
[12:57] | Here’s a little “way to go” gift from Sabre. | 这是萨布尔小小的“爱的鼓励”礼物 |
[13:01] | Intercepted. Hey… Gabe. | –截获 |
[13:03] | Oops-e-doops. | –嘿,盖比 |
[13:04] | Creed, I notice you don’t have a resolution on the board. | 克里德,我发现你的志向不在板子上 |
[13:07] | What’s yours? | –有什么志向? |
[13:08] | I want to do a cartwheel. | –我要做侧手翻 |
[13:09] | But real casual, like. | 很轻松的 |
[13:10] | Not make a big deal out of it. | 并不想夸大其词 |
[13:12] | But I know everybody saw it, just one stunning, gorgeous cartwheel. | 不过我知道每个人都看到了 一个令人惊叹和华丽的侧手翻 |
[13:16] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了? |
[13:17] | I’m having a little trouble motivating. | 我缺少了一些推动力 |
[13:19] | One of the hardest parts about making resolutions is keeping them. | 要保持志向是非常艰难的事 |
[13:23] | In fact, most resolutions are abandoned by February. | 事实上,很多志向都会在二月被抛弃了 |
[13:26] | Or sooner. Yeah. | –或更快 –对 |
[13:28] | It’s not a joke. But that’s okay. | –不是看玩笑的 –可是没关系 |
[13:30] | Because it’s not about being perfect, it’s about trying. | 因为最重要的是尝试而不是成为完美 |
[13:33] | In fact, why don’t we go around and confess some of the ways | 事实上,让我们轮流坦诚说出 |
[13:36] | that we’ve already fudged on our resolutions? | 哪些我们没有达成的志向? |
[13:38] | Well, I said that I would eat more vegetables, and I haven’t yet. | 我说我要多吃蔬菜可是我没做到 |
[13:42] | But it’s okay. I still have time. | 没关系,我还有时间 |
[13:44] | Since last year I ate none. | 去年我完全没吃过 |
[13:46] | Okay, well, my confession is that today I had a sip of coffee. | 好,我想要坦诚说我今天喝了一口咖啡 |
[13:50] | But that’s fine. Is it? | –没关系 –真的吗? |
[13:52] | Yes, because with all of your support, | 好,以你去啊哪里的支持 |
[13:54] | by this time next year maybe I’ll be down to one glass of iced tea a week. | 我可能在明年会变成一个星期一杯冰茶 |
[13:58] | Next year? Come on. I mean, what is the point? | 明年?拜托,还有什么意义? |
[14:01] | What is the point of that? | 那有什么意义? |
[14:02] | I made a resolution to floss. And I did it. | 我的志向是用牙线清理牙齿,我做到了 |
[14:05] | 12:01, January 1st. | 12点01分,1月1号 |
[14:07] | Bam! Blood everywhere. | 到处是血 |
[14:09] | Not all of us are Michael “Freaking” Scott. | 不是所有人都是迈克尔“恐怖”斯科特 |
[14:11] | What is wrong with you people? Can’t you stick to anything? | 你们到底怎么了? 怎么不可以坚持任何事情? |
[14:14] | Erin, I want you to go to the kitchen and get me some vegetables. | 艾琳,我要你到厨房去拿一些蔬菜给我 |
[14:17] | Creed, you say you want to do a cartwheel? Nothing’s stopping you. | 克里德,你说你要侧手翻? 没有什么可以阻止你 |
[14:20] | Come on, old man. Do a cartwheel! | 拜托,老的,做侧手翻 |
[14:22] | Well, I can’t. I don’t know how. | 我不行,我不会 |
[14:23] | You’re just going to somersault around for the rest of your life. | 你接下来的日子就做一些后空翻吧 |
[14:26] | And you know what’s gonna be on your tombstone? “Loser.” | 你知道你的墓碑会是什么吗?“失败者” |
[14:29] | My tombstone’s already made, thank you. | 我的墓碑已经做好了,谢谢 |
[14:30] | Just do a cartwheel! | –就做个侧手翻吧 |
[14:32] | This is all I could find. | –这是我能找到的 |
[14:35] | Eat it. | 吃了 |
[14:37] | You don’t have to do that, Kevin. | 你不需要这么做,凯文 |
[14:38] | Oh, no. I’m glad this is happening. | 不,我很愿意这么做 |
[14:41] | Thank you, Michael. | 谢谢你,迈克尔 |
[14:43] | Why are you eating stem first? | 为什么你先吃蔬菜茎? |
[14:44] | This is a new food for me. How else should I eat it? | 对我来说这是新的食物 我应该怎么吃? |
[14:48] | The other way. | 换个方式 |
[14:51] | Can I get some Cheez Whiz? Or Hollandaise? | 可以来点芝士酱或荷兰酱? |
[14:54] | No, no. No Cheez Whiz, no Hollandaise, | 不,没有芝士酱,没有荷兰酱 |
[14:55] | no chocolate sauce, just eat it. | 没有巧克力酱,把它吃了 |
[14:57] | Come on, here comes the airplane. There you go. | 来了,飞机来了,就是这样 |
[14:59] | Open, open, into the hangar, there you go. | 开,开,到机库去,就是这样 |
[15:01] | Oh, Michael. Yeah, eat it. | –迈克尔 –是,吃了 |
[15:03] | Put it in your mouth, and just eat it. | –放进嘴巴,把它吃了 |
[15:05] | God, I hate it. | –我的天,我讨厌 |
[15:06] | I don’t care whether you hate it, you said you’d do it! | 我不管你是不是讨厌,你说你会做到 |
[15:08] | Michael, Michael. All right. | –迈克尔,迈克尔 –好的 |
[15:09] | Eat it, eat it! Oh, my God. | –吃了,吃了 –我的天 |
[15:11] | You’re killing him, Michael. | 你在折磨我,迈克尔 |
[15:12] | All right, all right, all right! Shh! Michael! | –好的,好的,好的 –迈克尔 |
[15:15] | Okay, I ate the fluffy part. Can I be done? | 好,我吃了软的部分,可以了吗? |
[15:18] | Let me see if you swallowed it. Open your mouth. | 开嘴巴,看你吞了没有 |
[15:21] | Under your tongue. Oh, God! | 舌头底下,我的天 |
[15:24] | You guys are pathetic. | 你们很可悲 |
[15:31] | Can I get some candy or something? | 我可以要糖果或什么吗? |
[15:32] | No, you can’t have any candy! I’ll get him water. | –不可以,你不可以要糖果 –我倒水给他 |
[15:34] | Okay, Michael. Just settle down. | 好,迈克尔,冷静下来 |
[15:37] | Um… | |
[15:41] | Oh, God! | 我的天! |
[15:46] | Holly Flax. | 霍莉弗拉克斯 |
[15:48] | Yes, Michael? | 是,迈克尔? |
[15:49] | Not Michael, E.T. | 不是迈克尔,是外星人 |
[15:52] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[15:55] | Well, I just want to talk about what happened in there. | 我只想谈谈刚刚在那儿所发生的事 |
[15:57] | Oh, no, Michael. I don’t want to talk about it with you. | 不,迈克尔,我不想和你谈 |
[16:00] | And I’m fine, I just… I don’t want to talk about it. | 我很好,只是…我不想谈 |
[16:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:34] | Holly, come on in. Thanks for coming. | 霍莉,进来,谢谢你的到来 |
[16:36] | I thought there should be an HR rep here for this. | 我以为应该要人事部的代表 |
[16:40] | So Kevin and Creed, | 凯文和克里德 |
[16:43] | things got a little bit intense in the conference room. | 在会议的事有点严肃 |
[16:44] | You think? | –你认为? |
[16:46] | And I wanted to apologize. | –我要道歉 |
[16:47] | These resolutions should be about you, | 这些志向是关于你的 |
[16:49] | and I made it about me. | 而我把它们当成我的了 |
[16:51] | And it was none of my beeswax. | 还有与我无关 |
[16:53] | You were super mean. | 你很过分 |
[16:54] | It was insensitive and I am sorry. | 那是很不仁,对不起 |
[16:56] | It was traumatizing, Michael. | 让我受创,迈克尔 |
[16:58] | I wouldn’t be surprised if I never ate a vegetable again. | 并不出奇如果我再也不吃蔬菜 |
[17:02] | I really wanted you to follow through on your resolutions. | 我真的很想你能保持你的志向 |
[17:06] | The cartwheel, the veggies. | 侧手翻,蔬菜 |
[17:08] | I… I care about you. Very much. | 我…我关心你,非常 |
[17:13] | And you loom so large in my heart | 我在我心里很重 |
[17:16] | that I crossed the line. | 让我过了界线 |
[17:19] | Okay, Michael, no offense. | 好,迈克尔,别介意 |
[17:22] | But you need to get your own life. | 我必须要有自己的生活全 |
[17:24] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:26] | And I hope that we can still be friends. | 我希望我们还是朋友 |
[17:30] | I don’t think I’m there yet, boss. | 我还没办到,老板 |
[17:33] | Well, I am. Okay. | –我办到 –好 |
[17:37] | All right. | 好 |
[17:38] | I’m gonna help you. | –我会帮你 |
[17:39] | Okay, okay. | –好,好 |
[17:44] | Hey, it’s just you. Anything you want to hear? | 嘿,只有你,想听些什么嘛? |
[17:48] | Um… | |
[17:50] | Dave Matthews Band. | 戴夫马修斯乐队 |
[17:52] | No hits, deep tracks only. | 不要流行曲,经典罢了 |
[17:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:55] | I said, no hits. | 我说不要流行曲 |
[18:10] | I just feel blocked. I feel like I’m living… | (莱恩 把生活当着是一个放屁的方案) 我觉得受阻,我好像活在… |
[18:14] | Hey, Ryan. Yeah. | –嘿,莱恩 –是 |
[18:15] | How’s your fart project coming? | 你的放屁方案有什么进展? |
[18:17] | That’s real, real classy, Kevin. | 真的,真的有水准,凯文 |
[18:19] | Hey, was it me or you that just shoved | 嘿,是你还是我刚刚把一磅的西兰花的 |
[18:20] | the butt end of a pound of broccoli | |
[18:22] | into my mouth because Michael told me to? | 屁股塞进了嘴巴因为是迈克尔说的? |
[18:24] | Me. | –我 –凯文,不要 |
[18:25] | Kevin, don’t. | –我 –凯文,不要 |
[18:28] | Come on. | –拜托 |
[18:29] | Oh, Pam? Soda. Caffeine. | –潘?汽水,咖啡因 |
[18:31] | Yeah, just a little. I have a lot to deal with today. | 对,一点点,今天我要应付很多事情 |
[18:34] | Well, if you don’t have to do them… | 那,如果你不必应付… |
[18:36] | Meredith, what are you doing? I could be pregnant. | 梅瑞狄斯,你干嘛?我可能怀孕 |
[18:38] | Okay, no. | 好,别 |
[18:40] | Oh, my resolution was to get more attention. | 我的志向是得到更多焦点 |
[18:42] | Nope, she’s lying. | (凯莉 用尽办法得到更多的焦点) |
[18:43] | Hey, Ryan. | –不,她骗人 –嘿,莱恩 |
[18:49] | One, two, three. | 一、二、三 |
[18:52] | I did it. I did a cartwheel. | 我办到了,侧手翻 |
[18:54] | You! | 你!你! |
[18:55] | Oh, God! | 我的天! |
[18:56] | Okay, that’s it. | –好,够了 |
[18:57] | God! | –我的天! |
[19:06] | Lesson learned. | 得到教训了 |
[19:11] | What’s up? | –什么事? |
[19:12] | Hey, where’d you go? | –嘿,你到哪儿去? |
[19:14] | To the arcade. Oh, cool. | –到电子游戏场去 –哦,酷 |
[19:16] | Why, did you meet someone? | 为什么?你遇见谁了吗? |
[19:18] | Yeah. I did, actually. | 是,我遇到了 |
[19:20] | His name is Andy. | 他的名字叫安迪 |
[19:21] | And he roller skates like a Greek God. And you know what? | 他犹如希腊神在玩滚轮,可是你知道吗? |
[19:24] | I kind of like hanging out with him. | 我和他出去玩 |
[19:26] | Right on, son. | 很棒,孩子 |
[19:29] | Gentlemen. | 男士们 |
[19:30] | And where did you go? | 你们到哪儿去了? |
[19:32] | Strip club. | 脱衣舞夜总会 |
[19:34] | I was looking at the strippers at the strip club. | 我在脱衣舞夜总会找脱衣舞者 |
[19:36] | Right. So that’s it, guys? | –好 –就这样而已吗? |
[19:39] | If you want I can put on the strobe. | 如果你要我可以打开闪光灯 |
[19:45] | Yeah! | 好 |
[20:01] | Do you want to keep this? | –你要收着吗? |
[20:02] | No. | –不要 |
[20:04] | Do you want to keep this? | –你要收着吗? |
[20:06] | Yeah. | –要 |
[20:09] | Do you wanna keep this? | –你要收着吗? |
[20:10] | No, you can toss them. | –不要,把它们丢了 |
[20:14] | My resolution? I never want to make Holly cry again. | 我的志向?我不要再让霍莉哭 |
[20:18] | Unless it’s from laughing too hard. | 除非是喜极而泣 |
[20:22] | Or making love too beautifully. | 或太完美的性关系 |
[20:28] | We’re gonna be just fine. | 我们会好好的 |
[20:33] | You know how you say something over and over | 你知道你一直重复一些事 |
[20:34] | and the words start to sound weird? | 和那些很怪的词汇吗? |
[20:37] | Going to be just fine. | 会很好的 |
[20:39] | Just fine, just fine, just fine. | 很好,很好,很好 |
[20:44] | I just think we need to cool things down for a while. | 我在想我们必须让一些事平静下来 |
[20:48] | Yeah, a break. | 对,放假去 |
[20:51] | At least until I get back to Nashua. | 至少等我回到纳舒厄 |
[20:54] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是,我确定 |
[20:58] | Look at where you’re going to be doing the cartwheel. | 你看看你往哪个方向做侧手翻 |
[21:01] | So look where you’re going to be placing your hand. | 看看你把手往哪里放 |
[21:03] | So pick a spot. Mmm-hmm. | 选一个点 |
[21:05] | You ready to do this? Yes, sir. | –你准备好了吗? –是的 |
[21:06] | You know what? I’m gonna stay here as long as it takes. | 你知道吗?我会留久久的在这儿 |
[21:09] | I really appreciate it. I’m gonna spot you. | –我很感激 –我来掩护你 |
[21:10] | Spot you. | 掩护你 |
[21:12] | Go. | 去 |
[21:15] | I did it! | 我办到了! |
[21:17] | You did? | –真的? |
[21:18] | A perfect cartwheel. | –一个完美的侧手翻 |
[21:20] | Okay, good! | 好,很好! |
[21:22] | What a rush! That’s all I had to do all year. | 有点赶!这就是我一整年要做的 |
[21:24] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[21:26] | All right. Well, all right, see you tomorrow. | 好的,好的,明天见 |