时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Sorry, mate. I’m sorry, mate. | –抱歉,朋友 –我很抱歉,朋友 |
[00:04] | Excuse me, mate. What are you… | –打扰了,兄弟 –你在这… |
[00:07] | What are you doing? English? | –你在做什么? –英国人? |
[00:08] | If you’re taking the mickey, you picked on the wrong person. | 如果你在挖苦我 你可是选错人了 |
[00:09] | Let me tell you that. No, I’m not picking on you at all. | –我告诉你 –没有,我没有找你的茬 |
[00:11] | You’re English, correct? Yeah, big time, yeah. | –你是英国人,对吧? –是的,土生土长 |
[00:13] | I’m working on an English character. | 我在模仿一个英国佬 |
[00:14] | Would you mind… It’s called Reginald Poofter. | 你介不介意… |
[00:17] | Oh. | 他叫雷金纳德普福特 |
[00:19] | David Brent, my liege. How are you? | 大卫布伦特,我的王,您还好吗? |
[00:21] | Michael Scott. Oh, bloody hell. | –迈克尔斯科特 –我勒个去 |
[00:23] | I do characters as well. I got a Chinese fella. | 我也很擅长模仿 我手下有个中国人 |
[00:26] | Not politically correct, but he’s called Holy… | 虽然有点政治不正确吧 但他每次都说我的… |
[00:28] | That’s what it sounds like. | 听起来就是这样 |
[00:30] | “Herro! Herro!” I do Ping. | –“泥号!泥号!” –我做平 |
[00:32] | “Herro. I’m Ping.” You can’t do that these days. | –“泥号,我是平” –最近不能这样做了 |
[00:33] | You can’t. I’m Ping! No. | –不行了 –我是平!不 |
[00:35] | No, no. And people don’t understand | 不,不,人们不理解 |
[00:37] | that it has nothing to do with making fun of a different nationality. | 这和取笑其他国家的人 完全没有关系 |
[00:41] | No, no, no. No, comedy is a place | 不不不,喜剧就是 |
[00:44] | where the mind goes to tickle itself. | 思想在自己挠自己痒痒 |
[00:47] | That’s what she said. | 她的原话 |
[00:53] | That’s good. Pleasure to meet you. | 太棒了,很高兴认识你 |
[00:55] | Where are you working? Dunder Mifflin. | –在哪高就呢 –敦德米福林 |
[00:56] | Any jobs going? No, not right now. | –现在还上班吗? –不用 |
[00:58] | Just let me know. All right. | –随时联系 –没问题 |
[00:59] | See you around. | 回见 |
[01:02] | Bye, bye. | 拜拜 |
[01:04] | What a nice guy. | 这人真逗 (斯克兰顿 欢迎您) 办公室 |
[01:29] | Your first student is here, Mr. Bernard. | 你的第一个学生来了,伯纳德先生 |
[01:32] | That’s actually “Master of Ceremonies” Bernard. | 你应该说“司仪”伯纳德 |
[01:36] | Last year, I went to a seminar | 去年我参加了一个叫 |
[01:37] | called “The 10 Secrets of Real Estate.” | “房地产十大秘密”的研讨会 |
[01:39] | Turns out it was just a ploy to sell me timeshares in Idaho. | 结果是在爱达荷州销售 分时度假的策略 |
[01:42] | Cut to, you know, I’m spending a weekend in Boise, | 我在博伊西呆了好久 |
[01:45] | terrible time, super lonely. | 特别糟糕,超级孤独啊 |
[01:47] | But I get to thinking, | 然后我就想到 |
[01:49] | maybe I should put on my own seminar to lure clients. | 也许我应该开展自己的研讨会 (如何把企业做大 |
[01:53] | Oh. | 主持人:安迪伯纳德) 来吸引客户 (接待处) |
[01:59] | Hello, I am here for the small business seminar. | 你好,我来参加小生意研讨会 |
[02:03] | Michael? Nein, I’m Greek! | –迈克尔? –不是,我是希腊人 |
[02:05] | My name is Mykonos. | 叫我米克诺斯 |
[02:07] | Ooh. | |
[02:08] | Oh. | |
[02:10] | Wait, Michael? | 等等,迈克尔? |
[02:11] | Michael? Okay. | –迈克尔? –算了 |
[02:12] | I am the plant. | 我就是托 |
[02:15] | Every great seminar has one. | 研讨会必备 |
[02:16] | My job is to make the speaker look good, | 我的工作就是让发言人 显得更棒 |
[02:18] | and I do this through the techniques of leading questions | 我的工作就是引导问题 |
[02:22] | and laughing at all jokes. | 所有笑话都不能冷场 |
[02:25] | And the character, Mykonos, is just a little added flavor. | 而我的角色,米克诺斯 我加了点料 |
[02:28] | Mykonos is loosely based on another character I do, Spiros, | 米克诺斯基于我的另一个角色 斯皮罗斯 |
[02:33] | who is more about the ladies. | 后者更风流 |
[02:35] | Thank you so much, Tuna Turner. | 太感谢了,蒂娜特娜 |
[02:37] | You are simply the best. | 你就是最佳人选 |
[02:39] | Listen, this isn’t a favor, all right? | 听着,这不是在帮忙,懂吗? |
[02:41] | This is a good idea. We all win. | 这是个好点子,咱俩双赢 |
[02:42] | Go higher. All right. | –再高一点 –好的 |
[02:43] | I get super flexible when I’m nervous. | 我一紧张身体就超级灵活 |
[02:45] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[02:48] | Stop, stop, | stop, stop, stop, stop. 停停停 |
[02:49] | Hey, Andy, I’m really, really sorry to do this to you, | 嘿,安迪,我真的真的很抱歉 |
[02:53] | but I have a meeting today | 但我今天还有个会 |
[02:55] | that I totally forgot, | 我完全忘了 |
[02:57] | so I can’t be a part of this seminar. | 所以我不能参加研讨会了 |
[02:59] | No! What? | 不要!什么啊? |
[03:00] | You can’t do that. You are a critical part of this seminar. | 你不能这样 你在研讨会里可是中心 |
[03:03] | You’re the charming warm-up guy. I know. | –你就是那个充满魅力的暖场男 –我知道 |
[03:04] | If the seminar was a meal, you’d be the amuse-bouche. | 如果研讨会是大餐的话 你可是餐前甜点啊 |
[03:07] | You signal the flavors of the whole night. I’m really sorry. I can’t do it. | –代表着这顿大餐的味道 –很抱歉,我做不成了 |
[03:09] | You can’t. You can’t. | 不行,不行 |
[03:10] | I can’t have this go badly. | 我不能搞砸了 |
[03:12] | I’m a terrible salesman, | 我销售一团糟 |
[03:13] | and I haven’t been making very many sales lately, or ever. | 最近也没有做成什么单子 好像从来没有过 |
[03:16] | This is my only idea on how to turn things around. | 这就是我翻身的机会 |
[03:18] | If it goes badly, I might lose my job, | 干得不好,我就要失业了 |
[03:20] | which would suck, because this is the only job I’ve ever been good at. | 这很糟糕,因为这是我 唯一擅长的了 |
[03:24] | Will you let me know when this whole seminar thing’s over? | 当研讨会要结束的时候 能不能麻烦通知我一下? |
[03:26] | What’s going on? Do you know that guy? | 怎么了?你认识那个人? |
[03:29] | I just have a meeting, outside the office. | –我要离开办公室开会 |
[03:30] | Hey. | –嘿 |
[03:34] | How are the marks? | 人气如何? |
[03:35] | What are some of your small business ideas? | 怎么做你的小生意? |
[03:37] | I was thinking we could buy up a bunch of abandoned mineshafts. | 我在想我们可以收购 一些废弃的竖井 |
[03:42] | That’s great. There’s a big, | –很不错,未来有前景 |
[03:44] | big future in that. A lot of mines in Scranton. | –斯克兰顿这边矿不少 |
[03:45] | Um, what about you? | –你呢? –信用卡 |
[03:46] | Uh, credit cards. Uh-huh. | –你呢? –信用卡 |
[03:48] | My company will act as an inter-medium | 我的公司就像个中介 |
[03:50] | for, like, 0.2 cents off every transaction. | 每笔交易抽两分钱 |
[03:52] | Wow! | 厉害 |
[03:54] | Or something with cell phones, | 还有一些手机业务 |
[03:55] | like, every time you make a phone call, I’d make 0.2 cents. | 打个比方,你每打一个电话 我赚两分钱 |
[03:58] | Or anything. Like, any online shopping, I get 0.2 cents basically. | 或者是网购 也是两分钱 |
[04:02] | Right. Okay? Yeah. | –好主意 –太好了 |
[04:03] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[04:05] | You promised us whales. These are worms. | –你许诺的是鲸鱼,这些是虫子 |
[04:07] | They’re not worms, Dwight, okay? | –他们不是虫子,德怀特,懂吗? |
[04:09] | They’re just people with tiny businesses. | 他们就是做点小生意的人 |
[04:12] | They’re baby whales, which is even cuter. I’m out. | –他们就是小鲸鱼,多可爱啊 –我退出 |
[04:14] | Stanley, you’re supposed to close. | 斯坦利,你负责总结的 |
[04:16] | I’m out, too. | 我也退出 |
[04:17] | What? | 什么? |
[04:18] | I already lost Jim. | 杰姆已经抛弃我了 |
[04:20] | Salesmen are supposed to help each other out. | 销售人员应该相互扶持 |
[04:22] | We’re supposed to be a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[04:23] | We’re no more a team | 我们算哪门子的团队 |
[04:24] | than the people staying in the same hotel are a team. | 和住在一个宾馆的人差不多 |
[04:28] | You know what might be kind of fun? | 想知道个好玩的事情不? |
[04:29] | I was thinking, you know, Andy’s having a seminar today? | 我刚在想 安迪今天有个研讨会你知道吧? |
[04:32] | What if we went in as a Greek couple? | 我们扮成希腊夫妇出席如何? |
[04:34] | Mykonos and… Oh, I don’t know, Michael. | –米克诺斯和… –我也不知道,迈克尔 |
[04:37] | I’m not feeling up to that. Okay. | –我不太感兴趣 –好吧 |
[04:38] | Holly broke up with A. J. last week, | 霍莉上周与AJ分手了 |
[04:40] | which is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. | 这对我而言就是最美妙的事情 |
[04:45] | To Holly, it’s been the worst week of her life, | 对于霍莉而言 这是她这辈子最糟糕的一周了 |
[04:47] | and I know for a fact that there was a week for her in High School | 我知道个事 她高中时候有一周 |
[04:52] | when she got mono and her first period ever. | 同时得了单核细胞增多症 以及第一次大姨妈 |
[04:56] | Too much information? That’s what I thought. | 信息量太大? 我也觉得 |
[04:58] | But you know what? Here I am using it. | 不过你知道吗? 我正在利用这点 |
[05:02] | If you change your mind, why don’t you talk to Mykonos? | 如果你改变主意了 为什么不合米克诺斯说说话呢? |
[05:07] | Is Mykonos Greek? He sounds Italian. | 米克诺斯是希腊人? 听起来像意大利人 |
[05:10] | Ugh. You’re the fifth person to tell me that today. | 你是今天第五个跟我 说这话的人了 |
[05:12] | Maybe Mykonos ran away to join the Italian circus. | 也许米克诺斯去 参加过意大利马戏团 |
[05:15] | Okay, yeah, like a character history. | 好吧,角色故事 |
[05:17] | Good. Tom Hanks does that. | 不错,汤姆汉克斯也做过这个 |
[05:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:25] | Is “JLP” a word? | “JLP”算一个词吗? |
[05:27] | “Jelp?” J-E-L-P? No, J-L-P. | –不,是JLP |
[05:30] | Like, “I Jlp… I Jlp you!” | 好比说“我Jlp…我Jlp你” |
[05:33] | I don’t think that’s a word. | 我不觉得那是个词 |
[05:35] | I’m playing scrabble with Gabe, | 我在和盖比玩拼词游戏呢 |
[05:37] | and I’ve never won a game. | 我一局都没赢过 |
[05:39] | The winner gets to pick the movie we watch. I have won no games. | 赢家可以选择我们看什么电影 我一局没赢过 |
[05:43] | So far I’ve seen The Shining, | 目前我已经看了《闪灵》 |
[05:46] | Rosemary’s Baby, The Ring. | 《魔鬼圣婴》 《午夜凶铃》 |
[05:50] | Not really my thing. | 我都不是很喜欢 |
[05:52] | Although, I… I do like the early parts of the movies | 但是我… 我特别喜欢电影的开头部分 |
[05:55] | where they have a perfect family and everything. | 大家都有个美满的家庭 什么都有 |
[05:59] | You want some help? | 需要帮助吗? |
[06:00] | Really? | 真的? |
[06:02] | Mmm-hmm. | |
[06:03] | Yes. | 当然? |
[06:04] | K-A. “Ka?” What does “ka” mean? | KA,“Ka”是什么意思? |
[06:09] | It means you’re playing someone who’s going to destroy you. | 也就是说你的对手即将摧毁你 |
[06:13] | Why did you play “moo?” | 你为什么打“moo”? |
[06:14] | Because I’m playing to win. | 因为我要赢 |
[06:16] | I’m playing “moo,” I’m playing “milk,” whatever it takes. | 我打“moo”,还有“milk” 想到什么打什么 |
[06:19] | Okay, but look, you could have hit “mood.” | 好吧,你可以拼“mood”? |
[06:23] | Would have played a… A triple word. Ah. | 本可以玩个…三重词 |
[06:25] | Like the cow mood yesterday. | 就像昨天的奶牛一样 |
[06:28] | God. | 天啊 |
[06:29] | Or moon. | 或者moo开头的月亮 |
[06:30] | The cow jumped over the moon. | 奶牛跳过了月亮 |
[06:32] | She’s stuck on that one thing. | 她卡住了 |
[06:34] | You know it doesn’t have to just be cow stuff, right? | 不一定非要有奶牛,对吧? |
[06:36] | Kevin, Jim dropped out of my seminar, and I’m just… | 凯文,杰姆刚退出了我的研讨会 我在… |
[06:40] | I was wondering if you could replace him as my charming warm-up guy. | 我在想你能不能取代他 来做我的暖场人员 |
[06:43] | Andy, I’m no Jim. I’m… | 安迪,我不是杰姆,杰姆… |
[06:46] | The only way that I’m Jim is in the movie version | 硬说我像杰姆的话 那就是在电影里 |
[06:49] | when Jim sees what his future would be like if he never met Pam. | 杰姆如果未曾遇到帕姆 那我就是他的未来 |
[06:53] | Hey, that’s crazy talk. I think you’re great. | 这就很厉害啊 我觉得你很出色 |
[06:59] | Then I won’t let you down. | 那我肯定不会让你失望 |
[07:00] | Pink. Indigo. | –粉色 –靛蓝 |
[07:02] | Hi, Ryan, you went to business school, right? | 嗨,莱恩 你上过商学院,对吧? |
[07:04] | Yeah. I need somebody | –对 –我需要找个人 |
[07:05] | to talk to this seminar about business. | 在研讨会上来个商业相关的演讲 |
[07:06] | And? Can you do it? | –然后? –你能来吗? |
[07:08] | Okay. | 嗯,我不…我不喜欢答应做这种事情 |
[07:09] | I don’t… I don’t like committing to things just like that. | |
[07:13] | So, no? | 就是爱莫能助了? |
[07:14] | No, I don’t like committing to not doing things, either. | 不是,我也不喜欢答应不做这事情 |
[07:17] | That’s just as big a commitment. Oh, baby. | –这是个不小的承诺 –哦,宝贝 |
[07:20] | What do I put you down for, bro hombre? | –兄弟,那你到底做不做? |
[07:22] | Yes. | –做 |
[07:23] | All right! Yes, I’ll do it. | –好极了! –做,我会做的 |
[07:24] | Okay, thank you so much. It’s gonna be awesome. | 好的,多谢 一定会很棒的 |
[07:27] | And if I flake, I flake. What? | –如果我昏倒,那就是真昏了 –什么? |
[07:29] | Kevin, you open it up. Yep. | –凯文你来开场 –收到 |
[07:31] | Ryan, you come in with your small biz expertise, right? | 莱恩,你来做你的 小型商业知识演讲,对吧? |
[07:33] | And then Creed, guest speaker extraordinaire. | 然后克里德来 特别客座演讲 |
[07:38] | And then I come in and just close all the sales and stuff. | 然后我进来对所有的销售 这档子事情收尾 |
[07:42] | Okay, here we go. | 好了,出发 |
[07:44] | One, two, three! | 一、二、三! |
[07:46] | Team! Creed! | –团队万岁! –克里格! |
[07:52] | Welcome everybody. Awesome to see you guys. | 欢迎各位 看到你们让我倍感荣幸 |
[07:54] | My name’s Andy Bernard, but you can call me “The Nard Dog.” | 我是安迪伯纳德 你们也可以叫我“纳德犬” |
[07:57] | Hi, Nard Dog. I’m Lu Peachem. | 你好啊,纳德犬,我是桃子鹿 |
[07:59] | Let’s get things started, shall we? | 那咱们进入正题吧,好吧? |
[08:01] | You guys ready to hear from the Dunder Mifflin business experts? | 你们做好准备听 敦德米福林的演讲了吗 |
[08:05] | Good. Well, as you can see on your program, | 好的,按照日程安排 |
[08:07] | first up is a speech called, “Don’t just dream it, do it.” | 开场演讲为 “别做白日梦,实干最重要” |
[08:10] | Yes! Please give a big hand to Mr. Kevin Malone. | 是的!让我们以热烈掌声 欢迎凯文马龙 |
[08:32] | Four, five. | 四、五 |
[08:48] | Yes! | 好的! |
[08:52] | There are some people who have charm | 世界上有两种人,有魅力的 |
[08:54] | and some people who don’t. | 和没有魅力的 |
[08:57] | Guess which type I am. | 猜猜我是哪种? |
[09:00] | Charm type. | 有魅力的 |
[09:02] | Dream big. Right? | 梦想要大,对吧? |
[09:06] | So, what I want you to do | 所以我希望给 |
[09:10] | is dream the biggest that you can. | 做最大的梦 |
[09:20] | And then double it! | 然后翻一倍! |
[09:32] | Are you okay? No. Yes! | –你还好吧? –不,当然没事 |
[09:34] | Here. Mmm-hmm. | 给你 |
[09:36] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[09:38] | Okay, from here now. | 好了,从现在起 |
[09:41] | The first lesson that I’m gonna teach you, | 我要传授给你们的第一节课 |
[09:44] | right, is about finding success. | 嗯,正是寻找成功 |
[09:47] | And the key to finding success is to picture a winner. | 寻找成功的关键就是 幻想成功者 |
[10:03] | Okay, so then, what are you picturing right now, | 那么,你们此时此刻有什么 |
[10:07] | right this second? | 愿景呢? |
[10:09] | ‘Cause the universe is yours, people. | 因为你们是宇宙的主人 |
[10:13] | Get out of the way. | 快闪开 |
[10:21] | I’m really excited to introduce you guys to Ryan Howard. | 我很高兴的像大家介绍 莱恩霍华德 |
[10:25] | He has achieved a great deal in the last… | 他已经取得了很大成… |
[10:27] | But perhaps no achievement is greater | 但不论什么成就 |
[10:29] | than his on-again, off-again girlfriend. | 都比不上他分分合合的女友 |
[10:32] | What are you… | 你在干… |
[10:33] | Who am I? | 我是谁? |
[10:34] | I’m Kelly Kapoor, the business bitch. | 我是凯莉卡波,商业女强人 |
[10:37] | It is important to brand yourself, | 包装自己很重要 |
[10:39] | so I have a couple of things in the works. | 所以我提前做了些准备 |
[10:41] | The business bitch, the diet bitch, | 商业女强人、节食达人 |
[10:43] | the shopping bitch, the etiquette bitch. | 购物大牛、礼仪狂人 |
[10:46] | I could sit here, and I could tell you the 10 secrets of business, | 我可以坐下来 告诉你们做生意的十个秘诀 |
[10:49] | and you would have a great time, | 你们会学的很开心 |
[10:50] | and you would learn a lot. | 并且学到不少 |
[10:52] | But who better to tell you | 不过还有谁能比 |
[10:54] | than the Yale University adjunct professor in management, | 耶鲁大学的管理学副教授 |
[10:58] | Professor Scott Powell, who I have on my BlackBerry. | 斯科特伯维尔教授更有资格呢 我有他电话 |
[11:04] | It’s ringing. | 正打给他哟 |
[11:06] | Hey, Kelly Kapoor. | 你好,我是斯科特伯维尔 |
[11:09] | What a delicious surprise. | 好惊喜啊 |
[11:11] | Professor Powell, you are on speakerphone. | 斯科特伯维尔教授,我开着扬声器呢 |
[11:16] | Uh, why? | 为什么? |
[11:17] | Do you think you could tell us the 10 secrets of business? | 你能不能给我们讲讲 做生意的十个秘诀呢? |
[11:20] | Um, there aren’t really 10 secrets. | 其实也说不上什么十个秘诀 |
[11:22] | Come on, Scott, please. It’s me. | 求你了斯科特,为了我嘛! |
[11:25] | Uh, all right. Well, | 好吧 |
[11:28] | Uh, I guess know your market would be key. | 了解市场是关键 |
[11:32] | Practice fiscal discipline. | 贯彻会计准则 |
[11:36] | That brilliant little bitch. | 这个小婊砸还真厉害 |
[11:38] | A little treat for our old friend, Gabe. | 为了咱的好朋友盖比 |
[11:41] | Put that “Q” right there. | 把“Q”放在那里 |
[11:43] | Wait. Why? | 等下,为啥? |
[11:44] | Put the “Q” there, sweetie. | 把“Q”放在那,亲爱的 |
[11:46] | I think there’s better… Put the “Q” there! | –我觉得在这… –把“Q”放在那! |
[11:53] | Sorry I yelled. | 抱歉我吼你了 |
[11:55] | You could have just told us what you were thinking. | 你可以告诉我们你是 怎么想的啊 |
[11:56] | There’s no theater in that. | 那样就没戏剧效果了 |
[11:58] | There’s no yelling in that, either. Well… | –也不会用人吼了 –好吧… |
[12:01] | What do you do in your free time? | 你闲暇时间都干嘛? |
[12:02] | Practice Olympics. | 奥运项目训练 |
[12:05] | Do you like movies? | 喜欢电影吗? |
[12:06] | I like the musical Grease, | 我喜欢音乐剧《油脂》 |
[12:10] | or as we call it, “home.” | 我们也称它为“家” |
[12:15] | We have to try this out on somebody. | 我们要找人试试这个 |
[12:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:19] | Look, you want to order something? | 你想点东西吗? |
[12:20] | She will have a greekaccino. | 给她来一杯希腊布奇诺 |
[12:24] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是啥 |
[12:26] | It… | 它… |
[12:27] | It’s a very strong coffee with milk from a goat. | 一种劲很大的咖啡 加上羊奶 |
[12:32] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[12:35] | It’s a miracle. She can talk. | 简直是奇迹 她能说话了 |
[12:38] | No more brain damage. | 脑损伤没了 |
[12:40] | No more brain damage! | 脑损伤没了! |
[12:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:46] | Ladies and gentlemen, our special guest speaker will provoke you. | 女士们先生们 我们的特别来宾将会激励你们 |
[12:51] | He will inspire you. | 鼓舞你们 |
[12:54] | He is… | 他就是 |
[12:56] | Creed Bratton. | 克里德布拉顿 |
[13:00] | Two eyes, two ears, | 两只眼,两只耳 |
[13:03] | a chin, a mouth, | 一个下巴一张嘴 |
[13:06] | ten fingers, two nipples, | 十只手指俩乳头 |
[13:09] | a butt, two kneecaps, a penis. | 一个屁股俩膝盖,再来一个小弟弟 |
[13:12] | I have just described to you the Loch Ness monster. | 我刚刚向你们描述了尼斯湖水怪 |
[13:17] | And the reward for its capture? | 抓住它有什么奖赏? |
[13:19] | All the riches in Scotland. | 苏格兰的所有宝藏? |
[13:22] | So I have one question, why are you here? | 所以我有个问题 你们为何在这? |
[13:29] | Okay! All right, ladies and gentlemen, | 好了!女士们先生们 |
[13:32] | it is now time for the rarest of things, | 现在是世界上绝无仅有的 |
[13:36] | an actual free lunch. | 真正的免费午餐 |
[13:37] | There’s sandwiches in the back. Certainly help yourselves. | 后面有三明治 请自取 |
[13:39] | We’ll meet back up in an hour. | 一小时后见 |
[13:41] | I picked out our movie. It’s called Suspiria. | 我选好咱俩要看的电影了 《阴风阵阵》 |
[13:43] | It pushes all the boundaries. | 它打破了所有条条框框 |
[13:44] | All your preconceived notions about what horror can be, come crashing down. | 所有你对于恐怖片的成见 都会被颠覆 |
[13:48] | When I win, | 我赢的话 |
[13:50] | we’re gonna watch Wall-E, | 我们要去看《机器人总动员》 |
[13:51] | where all the boundaries of color are pushed. | 那部电影打破了色彩上的条条框框 |
[13:55] | It is hard to explain why Erin is doing so well today. | 很难解释为啥艾琳今天表现这么好 |
[13:58] | The only thing I can think is Erin is living out | 我唯一能想到的就是艾琳 |
[14:01] | some Slumdog Millionaire scenario, | 上演了显示板《贫民窟百万富翁》 |
[14:04] | where every word she’s playing has a connection to her orphan past. | 她选的每一个词 都和她曾是孤儿紧紧相连 |
[14:10] | It’s possible. | 这是可能的 |
[14:16] | So what’s your crazy business pipe dream? | 你来做什么生意上的白日梦呢? |
[14:18] | Well, I started my own golf supply company. | 我开了一家高尔夫器材公司 |
[14:20] | Really? It’s taken off faster than I expected, | –真的? –发展速度超出我的预期 |
[14:23] | so I came here to learn about creating manageable growth. | 所以我到这里学习如何控制增长 |
[14:29] | Phyllis? | 菲利斯? |
[14:31] | Some of these people are for real. | 有些人到这来是玩真的 |
[14:35] | Hey, friend. How’s it going? | 嗨,朋友,怎么样了 |
[14:37] | Oh, you know what? Let me steep that for you. | 让我来帮你浸茶包 |
[14:42] | Thank you. Hey, you know what? | –谢谢 –嘿,你知道吗? |
[14:44] | Good news. We’re back in. | 好消息,我们回来了 |
[14:46] | Let’s go sell some paper, buddy. Huh? | 我们一起合作吧,兄弟? |
[14:48] | Really? | 真的? |
[14:51] | Excuse me. I got it. I got it. | –抱歉 –我来拿,我来拿 |
[14:55] | Hey, do you need a lozenge? | 嘿,你要润喉糖吗? |
[14:57] | They’re a bunch of jackals. | –他们就是一群豺狼 |
[14:58] | What? | –什么? |
[14:59] | They left you in the lurch, | 之前弃你不顾 |
[15:02] | and if they want to jump in, it means you’re almost there. | 如果他们想回来 说明你已经离成功很近了 |
[15:05] | You did this. | 你做到了 (运动 增长带动马拉松成功) |
[15:08] | Bring it home. | 把成功带回家 |
[15:17] | Let me tell you what you can do with your offer to help. | 我告诉你你们该干嘛吧 |
[15:19] | You can table it and offer it up another time. | 先放一放 然后下次再用 |
[15:22] | Just know that I really appreciate the gesture. | 但我感谢你的帮忙 |
[15:25] | Hi. Hope you enjoyed your lunch. | 嗨,午饭吃的还行吧 |
[15:27] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[15:30] | Ooh, well, hello. | 你好 |
[15:32] | Welcome to the seminar. | 欢迎参加研讨会 |
[15:35] | Hey, man. What’s going on? | 嘿,哥们,怎么样啊 |
[15:37] | You’re gonna blow it. | 你会搞砸的 |
[15:38] | Maybe. Only maybe. | 或许吧 只是或许而已 |
[15:45] | We got it. | 搞定了 |
[15:46] | Wow, we got it. | 我们搞定了 |
[15:49] | Oscar, wait. I think the victory would be more meaningful | 奥斯卡,等等,我觉得让艾琳 |
[15:52] | if Erin puts the last word in herself. | 亲手输入最后一个字 成功才更有意义 |
[15:57] | Yes, Pam. Yes, most definitely. | 没错,潘,你说的很对 |
[15:59] | Yes. | Yes. –是的 –没错 |
[16:00] | No. | 不给 |
[16:04] | Although I must say, I will have apoplexy if you lose. | 我还是要说 你失败了我当场中风 |
[16:10] | Do you understand? Apoplexy is what I will have. | 懂吗? 当场中风 |
[16:14] | Apoplexy. Yes. | –中风 –好 |
[16:16] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[16:21] | Oh, Oscar. | 奥斯卡 |
[16:23] | Oscar? | 奥斯卡? |
[16:25] | I played “ape.” | 我输入了“ape” |
[16:29] | I just want to make a point to that last caller. I disagree. | 我想对最后打电话的观众 说几句,我不同意 |
[16:33] | I don’t think it is the running game at all. | 我觉得那完全行不通 |
[16:34] | I think we do have to make a few moves in this off-season. | 我觉得淡季时 我们也得行动行动 |
[16:37] | Wow! | 哇哦! |
[16:38] | What a day, right? | 今天够累的啊,对吧? |
[16:40] | Guess you guys are probably ready to go. | 你们大概准备走了 |
[16:43] | And you got my business card, so… | 我的名片也都给你们了,所以… |
[16:45] | You know, I like you. | 你们懂得,我欣赏你们 |
[16:48] | I’m going to give you my secret gyro recipe. | 我要把我的旋转烤肉秘方给你 |
[16:51] | Come out here, since it’s a secret, and I’ll tell you. | 过来 因为这是个秘密 |
[16:56] | All right, you have to close right now. | 好吧,你得赶紧结束了 |
[16:58] | Yeah, I’m getting to it. | 是啊,我正准备结束 |
[16:59] | No, you’re not. You’re getting past it. | 不,你没有,有点过头了 |
[17:01] | You have to close. Do it. You can do it. | 你必须要结束了,你能做到 |
[17:02] | Yeah, yeah. | 好,好 |
[17:03] | Andy, what’s the problem? | 安迪,什么状况? |
[17:05] | This is hard for me. I’m a nice guy. | 对我来说太难了 我人这么好 |
[17:07] | You know, Kelly and Creed, Kevin, | 你明白的,凯莉、克里德还有凯文 |
[17:09] | they believe in you. | 他们都信任你 |
[17:11] | Don’t let them down. | 别让人失望 |
[17:13] | Don’t let yourself down, Andy. | 也别让自己失望,安迪 |
[17:15] | I’m gonna go back in. I’m going to stall them for a little bit. | 我要回去了 我去拖延一下时间 |
[17:19] | I want you to get your head together, and then come back in. | 你理清头绪之后再回来 |
[17:21] | I want you to close. | 我想要你好好结束他 |
[17:24] | What is taking that guy so long? | 那人怎么花了那么长时间? |
[17:29] | Psst! | |
[17:35] | You think this thing’s gonna go much longer? | 你觉得这会还要开好久? |
[17:37] | I don’t know. They’re still in there. | 不清楚,他们还在里面 |
[17:39] | Goodbye. Stop. | –再见 –别走 |
[17:42] | Out with it. | 说出来吧 |
[17:43] | Here’s the story. | 情况适合养的 |
[17:45] | That guy in there is Jim’s childhood friend, Tom. | 里面那个人是杰姆小时候的朋友,汤姆 |
[17:49] | Tom Witashkin. | 汤姆维塔斯金 |
[17:50] | One of my best buddies, actually. | 事实上是我儿时关系最好的朋友 |
[17:52] | And when they were both in the third grade, | 他们都就读三年级时 |
[17:54] | Jim was placed in the top reading group. | 杰姆进了最优秀的读书小组 |
[17:56] | I was blue group, so I was second from the top. | 我在蓝色小组 第二好的 |
[17:58] | And Tom… Was in green group. | –而汤姆… –在绿色小组 |
[18:00] | And Jim’s mom suggested | 杰姆的妈妈建议 |
[18:02] | that Jim spend time hanging with the kids in his reading group, | 杰姆多和自己阅读小组的孩子们玩 |
[18:06] | because she thought that they would be a good influence. | 因为她觉得这会带来好的影响 |
[18:08] | And that’s what I told him. Right. | –我就是这样告诉他的 –没错 |
[18:12] | But how’d you say it? | 但你怎么说的来着? (斯克兰顿,商业区) |
[18:16] | “My mom thinks you’re too dumb to hang out with.” | “我妈妈觉得你太蠢,不配和我玩” |
[18:19] | Okay, who would like to purchase | 谁愿意现在立马 |
[18:21] | this small business package from me right now? | 从我这里购买小型企业套装 |
[18:26] | Yes, we got one. | 好,有一个了 |
[18:28] | Okay, the snowball is rolling. | 好的,雪球越滚越大 |
[18:30] | Who else? | 还有吗? |
[18:34] | You can put it off for a couple of days, | 你们可以过几天在考虑这件事 |
[18:36] | but I guarantee you, | 但我保证 |
[18:38] | eventually you’re gonna realize you need this. | 最终你们肯定会认识到 你们需要它 |
[18:43] | So the only thing that’s gonna be different | 所以最终区别是 |
[18:45] | is you’ll be a couple of days behind | 现在不买的话 |
[18:48] | where you would be if you bought this from me right now. | 你就会晚上好几天得到这个 |
[18:53] | So who’s gonna buy one right now? | 所以现在谁想买? |
[18:56] | I’ll take one. Yes! Awesome! | –我要一份 –好极了! |
[18:58] | All right, anyone else? | 好的,还有人吗? |
[19:03] | Sold! Anybody else? | 又来一份!还有吗? |
[19:05] | Yes! All right! | 好的!好的! |
[19:08] | – Yeah, bitch. – Good choice. | –干得好 –明智之选 |
[19:09] | The rest of you are dead to me. | 剩下其他人对我没有意义了 |
[19:12] | You made the stupidest decisions of your life. | 你们刚做出了 人生中最愚蠢的决定 |
[19:14] | No, no, no. | 别、别、别 |
[19:15] | But it was a pleasure meeting you, | 但还是很高兴见到你们 |
[19:17] | and you’ve got my information, so feel free to call anytime. | 你们有我的信息了 欢迎随时保持联络 |
[19:24] | Hey, you think it’s coo I if I grab a soda? Yeah. | –我能喝这里的苏打水吗? –当然 |
[19:27] | Yep, absolutely, go ahead. | 没问题,去吧 |
[19:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:31] | Hey. | Hey. –嘿 –嘿 |
[19:33] | How’s it going? Pretty good. Good. | –过得怎么样? –还行 |
[19:35] | It’s been a while. It has been, yeah. | –好久不见了 –确实 |
[19:37] | So you work here, huh? | 你在这里工作吗? |
[19:39] | Sales. | 销售人员 |
[19:40] | Must be a front for some kind of famous laboratory. | 肯定是著名实验室的前沿吧 |
[19:44] | ‘Cause you’re so smart. | 毕竟你那么聪明 |
[19:46] | Oh, man. You remember that, huh? | 兄弟,你还记得呢? |
[19:49] | Barely. I’m so dumb, | 一点点,我那么蠢 |
[19:51] | you know, stuff goes in, stuff goes out. | 你知道的,左耳进右耳出 |
[19:52] | Not like you probably remember every paper sale you ever made. | 跟你可不一样 你可能会记住你卖的每一单 |
[19:55] | Paper salesman genius. | 卖纸的天才 |
[20:00] | All right, good catch-up. | 好吧,幸会 |
[20:01] | Yeah. See you. | –好 –回见 |
[20:03] | Where’s your jetpack, Zuckerberg? | 你的喷气背包呢 “扎克伯格”? |
[20:07] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[20:10] | I didn’t think you had it in you. | 我还真低估了你 |
[20:12] | Well, I guess when you looked in me, | 我想你在考量我的时候 |
[20:13] | you forgot about my balls. They’re on the outside. | 忘了我还是个很厉害的人 那么明显 |
[20:18] | Don’t know how you missed ’em. | 不知道你当时怎么看走眼的 |
[20:21] | Wonderful seminar! | 研讨会很完美! |
[20:22] | Almost as good | 几乎 |
[20:24] | as the day when we first met. | 和咱们相遇的第一天一样精彩 |
[20:26] | You are the love of my life. | 你就是我此生挚爱 |
[20:29] | Come to me, Necropolis. | 来吧,大墓地 |
[20:32] | Put your lips on my lips. Come on. | 来亲亲,来吧 |
[20:37] | Michael, I should get back to work. | 迈克尔,我该回去工作了 |
[20:38] | What? Come on. It’s time for grapes. | 什么?别闹了,亲亲时间 |
[20:45] | That was a fun day. | 今天挺有趣的 |
[20:50] | So, I won. | –我赢了 |
[20:51] | I know. You get to pick. | –知道了,你选吧 |
[20:53] | Well, that’s actually what I came to talk to you about. | 我要找你商量的就是这件事 |
[20:56] | I know how much you want to watch Wall-E. | 我知道你很强看《机器人总动员》 |
[20:57] | Yes? So I got us a compromise. | –嗯? –所以我中和了一下咱俩一意见 |
[21:01] | This movie is called Hardware, | 这部电影叫《霹雳战士龙》 |
[21:02] | it tells the story of a killer combat robot, just like Wall-E, | 是讲杀人机器的 和《机器人总动员》很像 |
[21:06] | that the government invented to destroy humans. | 政府发明出来摧毁人类用的 |
[21:08] | It’s some of what you like and some of what I like. And… | 这片子有你喜欢的 也有我喜欢的,而且… |
[21:12] | Erin, I heard you talking about movies before and… | 艾琳,我听到你之前在讨论电影… |
[21:16] | Anyway, I just watched this over the weekend. | 我上周刚看了这个 |
[21:17] | I thought you’d really like it. | 我觉得你应该会喜欢 |
[21:19] | There’s a Shrek 2? | 《怪物史莱克》都出二了? |
[21:20] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯,对 |
[21:22] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[21:24] | Nice guy. | 这人真好 |
[21:26] | Ooh. |