时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Everybody, can I please have your attention? | 各位,请大家注意一下好吗? |
[00:03] | Ryan and I have a huge announcement. | 莱恩和我有重要事情宣布 |
[00:06] | – Oh, my gosh! – Wow. | –我的天哪! –哇 |
[00:08] | Over the weekend, Ryan Bailey Howard and I got divorced. | 上周末 莱恩贝利霍华德和我 正式离婚 |
[00:12] | Sweet. Free ring. | 真好,免费戒指 |
[00:15] | Divorced? Just so you know, it’s totally amicable. | –离婚? –声明一下,我们是和平离婚 |
[00:17] | We’re fine. We don’t need people here to take sides. | 我们没事,你们不用袒护任何一方 |
[00:20] | The last thing that we want is any kind of drama. | 我们可不想有各种流言传出来 |
[00:23] | Wait, I… Can you back up? What’s the story? | 等下,能倒回去一点吗?到底怎么回事? |
[00:26] | We were having a beautiful weekend in the Poconos. | 我们当时正在波科诺山 共度甜蜜周末 |
[00:28] | We were making love constantly. | 我们不停地做爱 |
[00:30] | We saw the sun rise, and Ryan was crying a lot. | 我们看到了日出 然后莱恩不停地哭 |
[00:33] | That’s not a relevant detail. And in the morning, | –这些都是无关的细节 –然后到了早上 |
[00:34] | we walked by a chapel, | 我们走过一个小教堂 突然停下来 |
[00:36] | and we stopped suddenly, and Ryan said, | 莱恩说 |
[00:38] | “I don’t think I should be married to you anymore.” | “我觉得我不该娶你” |
[00:42] | Wait… Sorry, when did you get married? | –等下… –抱歉,你们俩什么时候结婚的? |
[00:45] | Um, like, a week ago. We got really wasted, and it just felt right. | 大概一周以前吧 我们都喝得烂醉,反正感觉对了 |
[00:48] | And you didn’t invite any of us? | 然后你完全没邀请我们? |
[00:50] | We are getting divorced, Andy! | 我们都要离婚了,安迪! |
[00:51] | This is such a raw time. | 我可正难过着呢 |
[00:54] | God, baby, you know, with people’s reactions to this, | 宝贝,看大家这反应 |
[00:56] | I wonder if we made a mistake. | 我觉得咱俩是不是犯了个错误 |
[00:57] | No, with the messed up laws in this country, | 不,这国家的法制太糟糕了 |
[01:00] | I don’t want to be married until everyone can be married. | 如果国家不赋予任何人结婚的权利 那我就不结婚 |
[01:03] | You know what, Ryan? | 听我说,莱恩 |
[01:05] | I talked to the other gay guys, | 我跟其他男同性恋者们交流过 |
[01:06] | and we’re okay with it. We all agreed it’s fine for you to get married. | 我们不结婚也没事 我们都同意让你结婚 |
[01:09] | No. No, Oscar. Not until everyone can. | 不,不,奥斯卡,除非所有人都能结婚 |
[01:12] | Ryan, I changed my mind. | 莱恩,我改变主意了 |
[01:13] | Okay, fine. You know what? | 好吧,行,说实话,其实这根本不是和平离婚 |
[01:14] | This actually isn’t amicable at all, | |
[01:16] | and we actually do need people to take sides. | 我需要你们选择立场 |
[01:18] | Who’s on my side? | 谁站我这边? |
[01:21] | And who is on my side? | 谁站我这边? 斯克兰顿 欢迎您 办公室 |
[01:49] | All right, bye. Bye. | –好了,再见 –再见 |
[01:51] | Let’s go. Just a minute! | –我们走 –再稍等下 |
[01:52] | How long do we have to wait? For what? | –我们还得等多久? –等什么? |
[01:55] | You broke up with A.J. weeks ago. | 你跟AJ几周前就分手了 |
[01:57] | Don’t you have a sales call to go on? | –你不是要去会见客户吗? |
[01:59] | I don’t understand. I really don’t. | –我不明白,真的 |
[02:00] | I mean, we know we’re gonna start dating. Why not now? | 我们都清楚我们会交往 何不现在开始? |
[02:03] | We don’t know that. Sure we do. | –我们不清楚啊 –我们当然清楚 |
[02:05] | Why is it such a certainty that we’re supposed to be together? | 为什么你那么肯定我们一定要在一起? |
[02:07] | Why does the sun rise in the morning? | 为什么早晨太阳会升起? |
[02:09] | Why do magnets stick together? | 为什么磁铁能吸铁? |
[02:11] | Because everybody says so. Everybody. | 因为每个人都这么认为,每个人 |
[02:14] | Michael, I can’t keep getting into a situation | 迈克尔,我不能总是 |
[02:16] | where I date whoever I’m working with. | 找工作上的同事来拍拖 |
[02:18] | Well, you could understand that. | 你应该能理解我 |
[02:20] | Yeah, I understand. I just don’t agree. | 对,我能理解,但是我不同意 |
[02:22] | Well, you don’t have to agree. Yes, I do. | –你没必要同意 –有必要 |
[02:25] | No, you don’t. Yes, I do. | –不,没必要 –有必要 |
[02:27] | No, you can have your own opinion, | 不,你可以有自己的想法 |
[02:29] | and I can have mine. I have my own opinion, | –而我也可以有自己的想法 –我有自己的想法 |
[02:30] | and my opinion is to disagree with you. | 我的想法就是反对你的想法 |
[02:32] | He’s gonna be a lot of fun to drive around in a car with. | 跟他坐一辆车肯定有趣之极 |
[02:35] | Oh, you’ll get through it, hon. | 你会挺过去的,宝贝 |
[02:37] | Just make a game out of it. A funny Jim game. | 一起做个游戏啥的,杰姆搞笑游戏 |
[02:41] | That’s it? That’s all I get? | 就这样?你就这样对我? |
[02:43] | Even after all the hard work I put into celebrating your talent today. | 我今天可是花了大功夫 来推销你的才华 |
[02:47] | All right, what’d you do? | 好吧,你都做了什么? |
[02:48] | Well, those things that you consider doodles, | 那些你随手涂鸦的东西 |
[02:50] | I consider art. | 我当成是艺术品 |
[02:54] | Where’d you put it? Where’d I put what? | –你放在哪儿? –什么放在哪儿? |
[02:56] | Let’s go. Oh, sorry. I gotta go. | –我们走 –抱歉,我得走了 |
[02:58] | Say it. Where? Okay, fine. | –快说,在哪儿? –好吧 |
[03:00] | Three hints. One, when you’re getting colder, you’re really getting warmer. | 给你三个提示,第一 你觉得变冷其实是变热 |
[03:03] | The fridge. Two! | –冰箱 –第二条! |
[03:04] | You have a better chance if you think Bob Vance. | 想想鲍勃万斯就更接近了 |
[03:07] | The fridge, got it. And the final clue… | –冰箱,我猜到了 –最后一条线索… |
[03:09] | Let’s go! You know what? Just think about it. | –我们走! –好好想想 |
[03:11] | You’ll be fine. Bye. | –你会想到的 –再见 |
[03:15] | Holly is ruining Michael’s life. | 霍莉会把迈克尔的生活给毁了 |
[03:17] | He thinks she’s so special. | 他以为她很特别 |
[03:20] | And she’s so not. | 其实她很不特别 |
[03:22] | Her personality is like a three, her sense of humor is a two, | 她个性方面三岁,幽默感两岁 |
[03:26] | her ears are like a seven and a four. | 一只耳朵七岁,一只耳朵四岁 |
[03:29] | Add it all up, and what do you get? 16. | 全部加起来,也才十六岁 |
[03:32] | And he treats her like she’s a perfect 40. | 但是他把她当成完美的四十岁女人 |
[03:34] | It’s nuts. | 疯了 |
[03:42] | Cheer up. We made a sale. | 开心点,我们刚谈成了一笔生意 |
[03:44] | Just drive faster. I wanna get back. | 开快点,我想早点回去 |
[03:46] | Well, I’m going the speed limit. Okay, fine. | –已经是最高限速了 –好吧,算了 |
[03:49] | My feelings don’t matter to you. | 你不在乎我的感受 |
[03:51] | What matters to you is your precious speed limit. | 你在乎的是那最高限速 |
[03:53] | Someone’s in a bad mood. | 有人心情不好哦 |
[03:54] | No, I’m not. | 不是我 |
[03:57] | I’m not in a bad mood. | 我没有心情不好 |
[04:01] | I’m not, Jim. Hello? | 没有,杰姆,听到没? |
[04:05] | Okay, fine, ignore me. Have it your way. | 好吧,算了,忽视我,随你便了 |
[04:07] | Let’s just talk about you as always. | 那像往常一样,来谈谈你吧 |
[04:11] | Sex different after the baby, Jim? | 有了宝宝之后,做爱的感觉是不是变了? |
[04:13] | All right, let me turn on some music. I need to pee! | –好吧,还是放点音乐 –我要去尿尿 |
[04:15] | No, you don’t. Yeah, I do. My word against yours. | –你才不要 –不,我要,我说要就要 |
[04:18] | All right, well, we’ll be there in 10 minutes. | 好吧,我们还有十分钟就到了 |
[04:19] | What part of “I need to pee” do you not understand? | 你听不懂我说的“我要尿尿”吗? |
[04:23] | I’m upset, my bladder is full, | 我很难过,我膀胱要爆了 |
[04:25] | there is no telling what I might do right now | 指不定我会在你的宝贝车里 |
[04:29] | all over the inside of your precious little car. | 做出点什么事来 |
[04:31] | All right. Well, if I see a gas station, I’ll pull over. | 好吧,如果看到加油站,我会停下来 |
[04:34] | Well, I hope I make it. | 希望我能撑到那 |
[04:39] | Hello? Hi, Jim, it’s Helene. | –喂? –嗨,杰姆,我是伊莲娜 |
[04:42] | Hey, Helene. Is everything okay? | 伊莲娜,有事儿吗? |
[04:44] | Everything’s fine. Baby’s fine. | 没事儿,宝宝也没事 |
[04:46] | She has a tiny fever. I’m taking her for a checkup. | 她只是有点发烧,我正带她去检查 |
[04:48] | Nothing to worry about. | 不要担心 |
[04:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:51] | A tiny thing. I locked her in the car. | –有个小问题,我把她锁在车里了 |
[04:54] | What? | –什么? |
[04:56] | She’s smiling. She’s happy. Oh, my God. | –她在笑,她很开心 –我的天 |
[04:58] | Jim, I don’t have a spare key. Oh, my God. | –杰姆,我没有备用钥匙 –天哪 |
[05:00] | Just stay there. I’ll be there in one second. | 呆在那儿,我马上过去 |
[05:03] | Michael! | 迈克尔! |
[05:05] | Michael! | 迈克尔! |
[05:08] | Excuse me, sir, there’s a… There’s a guy in the bathroom. | 麻烦一下,有个人在厕所里面 |
[05:10] | He’s coming out, but I have to go, ’cause it’s an emergency. | 他快要出来了,但是我得先走,十万火急 |
[05:12] | Will you just tell him to call the office? | 你能叫他打电话给办公室吗? |
[05:14] | Just call… Call the office. | 打给办公室就好 |
[05:16] | Thank you! Please? | 谢谢!拜托了 市中心加油站 |
[05:28] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[05:52] | – This is Pam. – Hey, it’s me. | –我是潘 –嗨,是我 |
[05:54] | So, don’t worry. Everything’s okay. | 别担心,没事 |
[05:56] | What’s wrong? Nothing, absolutely nothing. | –怎么了? –没事,真没事 |
[05:58] | But you’re not holding a cup of coffee or anything, are you? | 你手上没拿着咖啡什么的吧? |
[06:00] | Jim, what? Uh, okay. So, Cece had a little bit of a fever, | 杰姆,到底怎么了? 好吧,塞西有点发烧 |
[06:04] | and your mom also locked her in the car. | 然后你老妈把她锁在车里了 |
[06:06] | Oh, God. What? No, no, no, it’s okay. | –天哪,什么? –别担心,没事 |
[06:08] | So, Cece’s with Daddy now, and she is laughing and she’s happy, | 塞西现在跟我在一起,她在笑,还很开心 |
[06:11] | and we’re on our way to see Dr. Barbara. | 我们正要去看芭芭拉医生 |
[06:13] | Okay, so she’s okay? | 所以她没事? |
[06:14] | Yes, and your mom got a very well-deserved day off. | 是的,而你妈也顺理成章地放假了 |
[06:17] | So, here’s the thing, though, I left Michael at the gas station on Bennett. | 还有件事,我把迈克尔落在 本内特大街的加油站了 |
[06:21] | Understood. | 明白 |
[06:22] | And his wallet and phone are on the seat next to me. | 他的钱包和手机都落在我车上 |
[06:25] | Got it. | 了解 |
[06:26] | I will put out an A.P.B., | 我去发布一个“寻找潘比斯利”的 |
[06:28] | otherwise known as an “Ask Pam Beesly.” | 全国通缉令 |
[06:34] | Did the phone cut out? Nope. | –电话断了? –没有 |
[06:36] | All right, just call me after the doctor. Okay. | –好吧,看医生之后打给我 –好的 |
[06:38] | All right, bye. Bye. | –好的,再见 –再见 |
[06:40] | I know, I know. You have a phone policy. I understand. | 我知道,你们对打电话有严格的制度 我懂 |
[06:43] | But this is an emergency, because my friend isn’t here, | 但是这是紧急情况,我的朋友不在这里 |
[06:46] | and I’m worried that he has been abducted. | 我担心他被绑架了 |
[06:49] | No. And… | –不 –还有… |
[06:51] | No, he ditched you, man. I saw him drive away. | 他抛弃了你,哥们,我看到他开走了 |
[06:53] | There’s no way he ditched me. | 他不可能丢下我的 |
[06:55] | There’s no way that happened. | 绝对不可能 |
[06:56] | He’s my… Okay. May I please just use your phone? Please? | 他是我的…好吧 求你让我打个电话好吧?求你了? |
[07:00] | Just make it quick. Thank you. Okay. | –速度点 –谢谢,好的 |
[07:01] | I will make it quick. I will make it very quick. | 我会很快完事,很快的 |
[07:04] | And you don’t have my numbers on speed dial. | 你居然没有存我的号码 |
[07:08] | Okay, what is it? | 是什么来着? |
[07:11] | You don’t know. You don’t… You know what? | –你不记得,你不… –要不这样 |
[07:13] | I could dial 411, get Jim’s number… | 我可以打给查号台,查杰姆的号码… |
[07:15] | He left you here on purpose, | 他是故意丢下你的,懂了吧?我看到了 |
[07:18] | all right? I saw it. | |
[07:20] | He just drove away. | 他就那样开走了 |
[07:22] | Actually, this is good. | 实际上,这也是件好事 |
[07:23] | I am going to take this opportunity | 我能借着这个机会 |
[07:26] | to go walk about. | 四处走走 |
[07:30] | Good, good. | 很好,很好 |
[07:34] | No, get away. | 离我远点 |
[07:36] | No. That’s enough. | 不,够了 |
[07:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:44] | It’s the gas station on Bennett Street? Yeah. | –是本内特大街的加油站? –是的 |
[07:46] | You know what? Why don’t you stay and I’ll go? | 要不这样,你呆在这,我去找他? |
[07:49] | Oh, no, no, no, I’ll be fine. | 不,不,我去就好 |
[07:50] | It’s kind of a sketchy neighborhood, though. I better come along. | 那地方不太安全,我还是陪你一起吧 |
[07:53] | Problem solved, everyone. | 问题解决了,各位 |
[07:55] | Space Orphan and Princess Nincompoop are off to rescue Michael. | 太空孤儿和蠢蛋公主要去拯救迈克尔了 |
[07:58] | Unbelievable. I’m going. | 真难以置信,我亲自去 |
[08:00] | You drive. I got a car full of fox meat. | 你开车,我的车里塞满了狐狸肉 潘的作品 |
[08:06] | Cute. | 好可爱 |
[08:13] | Very funny, everyone. | 真有意思,各位 |
[08:15] | Who wrote captions under my doodle? | 谁在我的涂鸦下面配了文字? |
[08:18] | I’m not even kidding. They’re pretty good. | 我不是开玩笑的,其实写得还挺好 |
[08:20] | Which one in particular? Yeah, which one? | –你指的是哪一行? –对啊,哪一行? |
[08:22] | Well, the first one has a surprise factor. | 第一行就有亮点 |
[08:25] | “I’m a suck, suck, suckity Sabre.” | “我是吸也吸不够的萨布尔” |
[08:27] | Booya! | 笑死! |
[08:28] | No. No, no. No, no, no. | 不,不,不 |
[08:31] | But I suppose the second one is the better written line. | 我觉得第二行写得更好 |
[08:34] | You suppose? What’s it say? | –你觉得? –怎么写的? |
[08:37] | “I’m supposed to be wearing red gloves, | “我本该戴红色手套的 |
[08:38] | “but my color cartridge portal got jammed again.” | “但是我的彩墨盒喷头又阻塞了” |
[08:41] | Okay. No, no, no, no, no. | 好了,别,别,别 |
[08:44] | Gloves. Keep it real. | –手套 –都认真点 |
[08:45] | You guys, if I knew you wanted to do a caption contest, | 要是早知道你们这么喜欢配文字的话 |
[08:48] | I would have drawn something more challenging. | 我就会画些有挑战性的东西 |
[08:49] | And I will take you all down. You? | –那我肯定会把你们全部打败 –你? |
[08:53] | I’ve been reading the comics to my daughter | 我女儿三岁起我就开始给她读漫画书了 |
[08:54] | since she was three years old. | |
[08:56] | Not once have I used the real captions to Family Circus. | 那本《家庭马戏团》漫画书我从没用过原文 |
[08:58] | That crazy family is hilarious to her for one reason, me. | 那个疯狂的家庭能把她逗乐的 唯一原因就是我 |
[09:02] | It is on like Genghis Khan wearing Sean John in Bhutan. | 你就像是成吉思汗在不丹 穿着吹牛老爹的衣服 |
[09:07] | Yes. You guys, I have the perfect idea. | 大家,我有个绝妙的主意,就给我十分钟 |
[09:10] | Okay, it’ll just take me 10 minutes. | |
[09:12] | – All right. – I want to do it. | –好的 –我想加入 |
[09:14] | Male, Caucasian, 40s, black hair, facial type, marsupial. | 男性,白人,四十多岁,黑发,大长脸 |
[09:20] | He answers to Michael, Michael G. Scott, | 你喊迈克尔,迈克尔G斯科特 |
[09:22] | Michael J. Fox, Mr. Fox, the Incredible Mr. Fox… | 迈克尔J福克斯,福克斯先生,无敌福克斯先生 他都会应你 |
[09:24] | Yeah, he just left. Which way did he go? | –他啊,刚走 –往哪边走了? |
[09:26] | Okay, hey, hey, hey, let me answer this. | 嘿,这问题我来回答 |
[09:28] | Stupid question. He went back to the office, obviously, which is that way. | 蠢问题,他当然是回办公室了,那边 |
[09:32] | Oh, really? You don’t think he walked by that bakery just for the smell of it? | 真的?你以为他不会闻到 面包香味之后往那边走? |
[09:37] | She’s right. He went that way. | 面包店 新鲜出炉甜甜圈 她说的对,他往那边走了 |
[09:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:42] | Don’t get a swelled head. You’re no tracker. | 别得意忘形,你没有狗鼻子 |
[09:45] | Let’s ride. | 我们走 售卖狗狗 |
[10:04] | Hey, you guys. Listen to me. | 嘿,你们听好了 |
[10:06] | Don’t get hung up on just one girl, | 别只对一个女孩死心塌地 |
[10:08] | because there are a lot of other girls out there. | 天涯何处无芳草 |
[10:11] | Look over there. See? | 看那边,看到没? |
[10:13] | They look cute. | 他们多可爱 |
[10:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:17] | You guys are so beautiful. | 你们真美 |
[10:19] | You’re so colorful. | 色彩缤纷 |
[10:22] | I wish I could understand you. | 我希望我能听懂你说啥 |
[10:24] | That’s a metaphor, I guess. | 我只是打个比方 |
[10:26] | You are disgusting. You’ll never find love. | 你真恶心,你永远找不到真爱 |
[10:32] | Do you think she needs more time, or it’s just never gonna happen? | 是要多给她一点时间 还是我们之间根本不可能? |
[10:35] | I’m being serious. Seriously. | 我是认真的,真的 |
[10:37] | Dunder Mifflin. This is Pam. Has Michael checked in? | –这里是敦德米福林,我是潘 –迈克尔回去了吗? |
[10:39] | Oh, hey, Dwight. I asked you a question. | –嘿,德怀特 –我问你话呢 |
[10:42] | No, he hasn’t. Okay, bye. | –还没有 –那好,再见 |
[10:44] | No, wait. Hey, while you’re out, | 等下,既然你在外面 |
[10:45] | could you pick up some paper towels and chocolate syrup? | 能不能顺道买些手纸和巧克力糖浆? |
[10:48] | We have ice cream, so I thought we could… | 我们这有冰淇淋,所以我… |
[10:49] | Pam, this isn’t a shopping trip. No. | –潘,我们不是出来购物的 –不是 |
[10:50] | This is a manhunt/rescue mission. | 这是一次搜捕和拯救行动 |
[10:52] | Okay, I just… When you’re done, or any time it’s convenient, | 好吧,我只是…你完事了,或者方便的时候 |
[10:55] | I just thought since you’re out… | 我只是觉得反正你都在外面… |
[10:56] | Pam, I’m obviously gonna get that stuff for you, so just shut up. God. | 潘,我当然会给你买的 所以闭嘴吧 |
[10:59] | Okay, well, it wasn’t… | 好吧,刚刚… |
[11:03] | No word from Michael. | 没有迈克尔的消息 |
[11:07] | Ta-daa! | |
[11:08] | Okay, it’s two giant dogs with two giant palm trees | 两只巨型狗狗和两棵巨型棕榈树 |
[11:13] | on a regular-sized island. | 在一个正常大小的岛上 |
[11:15] | Oh, I got one. Yeah? | –我想到一个 –是吗? |
[11:16] | Yes. Okay, I’m sorry, | –是的 –好了,不好意思 |
[11:18] | but I’m gonna have to shut this down. | 但是我必须停止这个比赛 |
[11:20] | Why? | –为什么? –为什么? |
[11:21] | Unless we can all agree to some ground rules. | 除非我们都同意遵守某些基本规则 |
[11:23] | It’s either that, or I can fax this to Jo | 不然我就把这玩意传真给乔 |
[11:26] | and let her decide how to proceed. | 让她决定应该怎么玩 |
[11:28] | Gabe, tell us your stupid rules so we can start the game. | 盖比,快把你的蠢规矩说一下 好让我们赶紧开始 |
[11:32] | Number one, and this should be obvious, | 第一条,最基本的 |
[11:34] | no captions that insult the company we work for. | 配字绝对不能侮辱我们的公司 |
[11:36] | Irony is such a critical… | 讽刺是非常关键的… |
[11:38] | Number two, | 第二条,不涉及流行文化 |
[11:40] | no pop culture references. | |
[11:42] | Seriously? Wow. | –不会吧? –哇 |
[11:44] | I think we can all agree they tend to alienate those | 这会让那些对流行文化不了解的人 |
[11:46] | who don’t get the reference, making them feel like the other. | 觉得自己被疏远或者隔离了 |
[11:49] | Wrap it up, Gabe. | 快说完,盖比 |
[11:50] | Okay, final thing, and this is a fun one, | 好了,最后一条,有意思的一条 |
[11:53] | instead of writing the caption directly under the picture, | 不要把配字直接写在图画下 |
[11:57] | let’s all try using Sticky Quips. | 我们都写在妙语贴上 |
[11:59] | All right? New from Dunder Mifflin Sabre. | 好吧?敦德米福林萨布尔的新产品 |
[12:01] | Sticky Quips are fun. They’re safe. They’re handy. | 妙语贴很好玩,安全又方便携带 |
[12:05] | I like to use Sticky Quips as regular Post-it notes | 我心情好的时候,会用妙语贴 |
[12:07] | when I’m in a fun mood. | 当便条纸来用 |
[12:10] | Not every day. | 不是每一天 |
[12:11] | Go get ’em. Start quipping. | 去拿吧,开始写 |
[12:13] | Hmm. | |
[12:16] | Pam, I think I’m gonna send you an IM. | 潘,我还是给你发短消息吧 |
[12:18] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[12:20] | Send me one, too. Yeah, yeah, yeah, put me on that. | –也发我一个 –对对,算我一个 |
[12:22] | – Cc. – Ditto. | –转给我 –同上 |
[12:26] | Hello. I would like a hot dog, please. | 你好 我想要一个热狗 |
[12:29] | Now, I don’t have any money, | 但是我没有钱 |
[12:31] | so here is what I would like to do. | 所以我打算这么干 |
[12:33] | I leave you here with my watch, | 我先把我的表押在这里 |
[12:36] | and I come back later and I pay for the hot dog. | 我稍后回来付钱 |
[12:38] | I’m not a pawn shop. | 我这里不是当铺 |
[12:39] | Well, I understand that, but this is a $45 watch. | 我明白,但是这只表值四十五美元呢 |
[12:43] | Wow. With that, I could buy half the menu. | –还真贵 –能买下你半个菜单上的食物了 |
[12:47] | I can’t just go giving away hot dogs. All right. | –我不能免费送热狗 –好吧 |
[12:50] | What do you do with the hot dogs that you don’t sell? | 那么你怎么处理那些剩下的热狗呢? |
[12:52] | Throw ’em away. Well, okay, | –丢掉 –好吧 |
[12:54] | instead of throwing them all away later, | 既然你等下要把它们扔掉 |
[12:55] | why don’t you just throw one away now into my mouth? | 不如现在先扔一个给我? |
[12:58] | No. | 不行 |
[12:59] | Okay. You’ve just lost my business. | 好吧,我不做你的生意了 朱氏中餐馆 能喂饱整个中国的超大蛋卷 |
[13:10] | Hey. Hey, you were in there forever. | –嘿 –嘿,我以为你死在里面了 |
[13:12] | There’s too many brands. Where’s Holly? | 太多品牌了,霍莉在哪儿? |
[13:14] | She wandered off like an idiot. | 她像白痴一样闲逛呢 |
[13:17] | Hey. | Hey. –嘿 –嘿 |
[13:19] | What are you doing? Just changing my cell phone plan. | –你在做什么? –我在换手机套餐 |
[13:21] | Okay. Okay. Here you go. | 好了,给你 |
[13:24] | I’ll take my free stress ball too now. | 我能拿免费压力球了吧? |
[13:26] | Sure thing. Here you go, Miss… | 当然,给你 |
[13:28] | Okay, Fanny Smellmore. | 范妮斯米尔莫小姐 |
[13:30] | Real original. What? | –真有创意 –怎么了? |
[13:31] | You know what? Say hi to Orville Tootenbacher for me. | 代我向奥维尔图登巴克问好 |
[13:34] | Tootenbacher. | 图登巴克 |
[13:36] | Orville Tootenbacher, that’s Michael’s millionaire character that | 奥维尔图登巴克,那是迈克尔扮演的百万富翁 |
[13:38] | farts popcorn. | Farts popcorn. –放屁爆笑剧 –放屁爆笑剧 |
[13:40] | Of course. He was here. | 没错,他来过这里 |
[13:42] | She’s the key. Amazing. | 她是关键,真神奇 |
[13:46] | Holly. | 霍莉 |
[13:47] | Hey, where would you like to go next? | 你等下想去哪里? |
[13:51] | Holly? | 霍莉? |
[13:55] | Are their egg rolls really that big? | 他们的蛋卷真的有那么大么? |
[13:58] | Oh, boy. That was yummy. | 真的很好吃 |
[14:01] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你们 |
[14:10] | You know what? I think I left my wallet in my car. | 我的钱包落在车里了 |
[14:12] | Do you mind if I run out and get it? | 介意我出去拿一下吗? |
[14:13] | No problem. Okay. | –没问题 –好的 |
[14:15] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[14:22] | God! Okay, you know what? | 天!好吧,我说实话 |
[14:24] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉,对不起 |
[14:27] | I don’t have my wallet. And I was… | 我忘带钱包了,我刚要… |
[14:31] | I was gonna try to dine and dash, and that was stupid, | 我刚要趁机跑掉的,但是那太不厚道了 |
[14:35] | and I realize I can’t do that to you fine people. | 你们都是好人,我不能这么做 |
[14:37] | So, you can’t pay for your food? | 所以你没钱买单? |
[14:38] | Well, I can, but I will have to come back later tonight | 我有钱,只是我晚上才能带钱过来 |
[14:41] | and pay you. | 付给你 |
[14:43] | But the point is I did the right thing. | 但重点是,我做了正确的事 |
[14:46] | You did not. | 才没有 |
[14:47] | You have no money, but you dined, and you dined so much. | 你没钱,还来吃饭,还点了那么多 |
[14:49] | Well, the number three is not such a giant feast. | 三号套餐也不是特别丰盛 |
[14:53] | Mr. Choo! Okay. | –朱先生! –好吧 |
[14:54] | All right. You know what? | 好吧,我跟你说 |
[14:56] | You’re trying to steal food from us? I am not. | –你想在这里吃霸王餐? –我没有 |
[15:00] | I just have had a bad day, and I… | 我只是今天很倒霉,我… |
[15:04] | Okay. I’ll be back later with the money. I’m just gonna leave right now. | 好吧,我晚点会回来付钱,我现在得先离开 |
[15:07] | You can’t. We’ll stop you. | 你不能走,我们会阻止你的 |
[15:09] | Well, I think I can get through the door. | 我觉得我可以走出大门 |
[15:18] | Excuse me, do you speak English? | 打扰一下,你会说英语吗? |
[15:21] | We are looking for a man, | 我们在招人 |
[15:22] | Michael, this tall, black hair, Caucasian. | 迈克尔,大概这么高,黑头发白人 |
[15:26] | It’s Michael! | 这是迈克尔 小偷 |
[15:31] | He just left. | 他刚走 |
[15:33] | You knew. What? | –你早就知道 –什么? |
[15:35] | No. Dwight asked if I wanted an egg roll. | 没有,德怀特问我要不要吃蛋卷 |
[15:37] | What… What are you implying? | 你们想说什么? |
[15:39] | Uncanny. | 见鬼了,这个以后再说 |
[15:40] | Put a pin in that. | |
[15:41] | Which way did he go? | 他往哪边走了? |
[15:44] | That guy, when he leave here, | 那个人,他离开的时候 |
[15:46] | which way did he go? We looking for him. | 朝哪个方向走的?我们在找他 |
[15:49] | This way? This way? This way? I don’t know. Do you know? | 这边?这边?还是这边? 我不知道,你知道吗? |
[15:53] | I think he was heading downtown. | 他好像往市区方向走了 |
[15:56] | He’s heading downtown. | 他去市区了 配字 |
[16:03] | So what, no one’s even gonna try? | 怎么了?没人要试一下? |
[16:06] | Guess not. Oh, come on. | –大概没有 –拜托 |
[16:07] | My rules could not possibly have been that oppressive. | 我的规则不可能那么难遵守吧 |
[16:10] | You crushed our spirits, Gabe. | 你把大伙儿的热情浇灭了,盖比 |
[16:12] | Congrats. You’re a big man, huh? | 恭喜你,你是大人物,对吧? |
[16:15] | Takes a lot to destroy the creativity of a whole group of people. | 本事真大,毁灭了整组人的创意 |
[16:26] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[16:33] | Click the “X.” I’m clicking! | –点击关闭 –我在点 |
[16:35] | In the box. I am clicking. | –在方框里 –我在点 |
[16:37] | Woman, you’ve had a computer for years! Phyllis! | –大姐,你又不是第一天用电脑! –菲丽丝 |
[16:39] | Too late! | 太迟了! |
[16:41] | Oh, huh, an IM chat. Very clever. I’ll just print that out. | 即时聊天,很聪明,我会把它打印出来 |
[16:47] | Come on, guys. Grow up. | 拜托,各位,别幼稚了 |
[16:50] | I don’t want to be your babysitter. | 我可不想做你们的保姆 我是个蠢货 |
[17:11] | “Darn it, Bob, I told you not to buy a Sabre brand lifeboat.” | “该死,鲍勃,我都说了别买萨布尔的救生艇” |
[17:17] | – Nice! – No, not nice. | –不错! –不,很不好 |
[17:18] | Terrible. | 很糟糕 |
[17:20] | Doesn’t even include the fact that they’re dogs. | 都没表现出来这些是狗 |
[17:22] | Do the next one. “Wake up, Fred. | –读下一条 –“醒醒吧,弗雷德 |
[17:24] | “The power cord on your Sabre printer shocked you into a coma, | “你的萨布尔打印机电线电倒了你 |
[17:27] | “and you’re dreaming you’re a dog on a desert island.” | “你梦到自己变成狗,流落在荒岛上” |
[17:30] | Dreaming he’s a dog on an island. | 梦见自己是一条在荒岛上的狗 |
[17:33] | Uh, excuse me, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[17:34] | How does the speaker know what the guy in the coma is dreaming? | 写这话的人怎么知道昏倒的人在做梦? |
[17:37] | Well, if you think it’s so easy, Gabe, why don’t you try it? | 你要是觉得都不合理的话,何不自己试一下? |
[17:39] | Um… | |
[17:41] | You don’t have to sniff my rear end anymore, Bob. | 你不用再闻我的屁屁了,鲍勃 |
[17:43] | I’m the only one here. | 因为这里只有我 |
[17:45] | That’s tasteless, Gabe. | 不好笑,盖比 |
[17:47] | Tasteless? Tasteless. | –不好笑? –不好笑 |
[17:48] | More tasteless than this? | 比下面这个还不好笑? |
[17:49] | “Is that a palm tree, or did Gabe get skinnier? | “那是个棕榈树,还是变瘦的盖比? |
[17:52] | “Either way, let’s pee on it.” | “管他呢,尿了再说” |
[17:53] | I like that. | 我喜欢这个 |
[17:58] | Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a winner. | 女士们先生们,我们的优胜者出炉了 |
[18:00] | Yes. Yes. Well done! | –对 –写得真不错 |
[18:02] | Whose is it? Who wrote that? | 是谁?那是谁写的? |
[18:04] | Yeah. Who wrote it? | 是啊,谁写的? |
[18:07] | Please. It was easy once I decided I wanted the dog to piss on Gabe. | 拜托,一旦我决定 让狗在盖比身上撒尿之后就容易写了 |
[18:14] | Where did he go, Holly? | 他去哪儿了,霍莉? |
[18:15] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[18:17] | Do you see a little clown that you wanna follow, huh? | 你有没有看到小丑给你带路什么的? |
[18:19] | Is there a little bird that’s chirping to you, “This way, this way”? | 还是有只鸟对你说“这边走,这边走”? |
[18:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:24] | Okay. Close your eyes. | 好吧,闭上眼睛 |
[18:25] | We need you to think. What is Michael seeing right now? | 认真想想,迈克尔现在看到了什么? |
[18:29] | Can you tell him that we miss him? | 你能跟他说我们很想念他? |
[18:31] | Michael, we’re coming for you! | 迈克尔,我们来救你了! |
[18:32] | Will you stop? | 别闹了好么? |
[18:33] | There have been a few coincidences, that’s all! | 刚才那些只是巧合! |
[18:36] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[18:37] | Someone propose a plan. Okay. | –谁说说接下来怎么办 –好的 |
[18:39] | We fan out… Not you, Erin. | –我们散开… –你闭嘴,艾琳 |
[18:43] | Stop looking at me like that. | 别这样看我 |
[18:45] | Okay, look, let’s just go up somewhere high | 好吧,我们找个高点的地方 |
[18:47] | and see if we could spot him on the street below. | 往下看看能否发现他 |
[18:49] | That is the stupidest idea I’ve ever heard. No. | 那是我听过的最蠢的主意了,否决 |
[18:52] | Tap into your common mind, and tell us what he would do next. | 进入你们共同的意识 告诉我们他等下会干什么 |
[18:55] | Look, I’m not playing. I’m gonna go look for him. | 听着,我不陪你玩了,我要去找他 |
[19:00] | Good. We don’t need her. Right. | –很好,我们不需要她 –是的 |
[19:02] | I can do this on my own. I can think like Michael. | 我自己也能搞定,我可以想迈克尔一样思考 |
[19:06] | All right… | 好的… |
[19:07] | I’m deep below the ocean’s surface in a submarine. | 我在海洋深处的潜水艇里 |
[19:10] | A torpedo’s coming right at me. | 一枚鱼雷向我射来 |
[19:12] | No. Damn it, that’s just my own imagination. | 不,该死,那是我自己的想象 |
[19:16] | Maybe he’s bowling. | 也许他在打保龄球 |
[19:53] | Michael? | 迈克尔? |
[19:57] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:01] | How did you know I was up here? | 你怎么知道我在这上面? |
[20:03] | What are you doing up here? | 你在这上面做什么? |
[20:05] | I got turned around. | 我有点迷路 |
[20:06] | I thought I could see Dunder Mifflin. Dunder Mifflin? | –我以为能在这里看到敦德米福林 –敦德米福林? |
[20:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:11] | Wow! | |
[20:17] | I just miss you so much. | 我真的好想你 |
[20:25] | I missed you, too. | 我也想念你 |
[20:26] | Really? | 真的? |
[20:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:34] | Can I kiss you? | 我能亲你吗? |
[20:35] | Yeah. Okay. | –可以 –好的 |
[20:47] | Maybe that’s not the best one. Keep reading. | 也许那不是最好的一个,继续念 |
[20:49] | Yeah, it was. Maybe it wasn’t. | –我觉得是 –也许不是 |
[20:51] | “Oh, thank God, I had a horrible nightmare | “感谢老天,我做了个噩梦 |
[20:53] | “that I was stuck in America with Gabe.” | 我梦到我与盖比一起被困在美国了” |
[20:57] | No, that’s not the one I was thinking of. Keep going. | 这不是我想的那个,继续念 |
[21:00] | “I know what it smells like, but I didn’t roll in anything. | “我知道那闻起来是啥味道 但是我啥都没做 |
[21:02] | “It’s from listening to all of Gabe’s…” | “肯定是盖比在满嘴喷…” |
[21:07] | “Isn’t this the perfect romantic getaway, Erin? | “艾琳,这难道不是完美的度假吗? |
[21:09] | “Sitting on a desert island in dog costumes? | “穿着小狗装坐在荒岛上 |
[21:12] | “I’m Gabe, and I’m a weirdo.” | “我是盖比,我是个怪胎” |
[21:17] | “Gabe’s mom. Hmm, Gabe’s mom? | “盖比的妈妈,盖比的妈妈? |
[21:20] | “Wait, tall woman? Looks like Gabe? | “等下,高个子女人?像盖比的那个? |
[21:24] | “Yeah, I banged her.” | “是的,我上过她” |
[21:25] | Yeah, there you go. | 对,就是这个 |